Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:11] To my family, I am the brother and son 对家人来说 我是他们五年前消失深海
[00:14] who just returned home after being lost at sea 5 years ago. 现在重返家园的兄长 儿子
[00:19] They don’t know I came back with a mission, 他们不知道我此次归来有要务在身
[00:20] to bring justice to our city, 要为我们的城市带来正义
[00:23] and they never can. 他们也将永远无从知晓
[00:29] The men and women I’ve targeted are dangerous, corrupt, 我的目标都是危险而腐败的
[00:33] a virulent cancer. 社会毒瘤
[00:40] Cancers like James Holder, 比如詹姆斯·霍尔德
[00:41] 霍尔德集团 并不负责 火灾疏漏
[00:42] whose corporation put defective smoke detectors 他的公司给住在林间的低收入家庭
[00:44] in low-income housing in the glades. 安装破损的烟雾探测器
[00:49] There have been many fires and too many funerals. 太多火灾已经发生 太多葬礼已经举行
[01:00] But cancers can be fought and conquered. 但是这些毒瘤可以对抗和铲除
[01:02] All it takes is a surgeon… 一个手术师
[01:06] and the right instrument. 正确的手术工具 即可解决
[01:15] Other than the bill I got handed 除了今天上午从法律团队那
[01:17] this morning by my legal team, 拿回来的账单以外
[01:18] I’m feeling pretty good. 我感觉很不错
[01:19] Plus, now that this lawsuit’s been settled, 还有 既然法律诉讼已成定局
[01:21] we can focus our attention on Unidac Industries. 我们可以把精力集中于尤尼达克工业
[01:26] Ok. 好的
[01:27] I’ll see you in the office first thing. 明天第一件事就去办公室找你
[01:37] I have armed security inside. 我屋里有武装的安保力量
[01:39] All I have to do is call out. 我一叫他们就会出来
[01:41] Go ahead. 叫吧
[01:42] They can’t hear you. 他们听不到的
[01:47] What the hell do you want? 你他妈想要什么
[01:48] How many people died in those fires? 那几场火灾中死了多少人
[01:50] How many?! 多少人
[01:56] The courts say you don’t owe your victims anything. 法庭说你不欠受害者一丝一毫
[01:58] I disagree. 我不同意
[02:00] James Holder… You– 詹姆斯·霍尔德 你
[02:53] It’s no surprise a man as corrupt as James Holder 像詹姆斯·霍尔德这样的腐败之人
[02:55] has more than one enemy. 敌人众多并不奇怪
[03:13] The bullet. Poison. 子弹 有毒
[03:48] Who are you? 你是谁
[03:55] Why did you shoot me? 你为什么用箭射我
[04:30] Damn. 妈的
[04:44] What happened? Thea ok? 发生了什么 西娅没事吧
[04:47] The cops brought her home. 警察把她带回家
[04:48] Her and some of her friends broke into a store, 她和几个朋友昨晚闯入商店
[04:50] tried on some dresses last night. 试了几条裙子
[04:52] Lit up the breathalyzer like a christmas tree. 呼气测醉仪警报亮得跟圣诞树一样
[04:57] So how was your evening, sir? 您昨晚过得如何 先生
[04:59] You mean after I said I had to go to the bathroom 你是指晚饭时我说去洗手间
[05:01] at dinner and never came back? 却再没有回来吗
[05:04] I guess from now on I’ll be watching you pee. 看来从现在开始你小便我也得看着了
[05:11] Thank you, officers. My wife and I appreciate it. 谢谢你们 警官 我和妻子都很感谢
[05:14] I’ll see you out. 我送你们出去
[05:19] Last time it was public intoxication. 上次是在大庭广众之下酩酊大醉
[05:21] This time breaking and entering. 这次是非法闯入店家
[05:23] My, how we are moving up in the criminal world. 天呐 我们在犯罪界可是节节攀升啊
[05:26] You know, when you pay off the store owner, 你付钱给那些店主时
[05:28] you should check out the merchandise. 真应该看看他们卖的东西
[05:30] They got some pretty killer outfits. 他们有几件衣服可好看了
[05:32] Thea, go get ready for school. 西娅 准备去上学吧
[05:34] Uh, you know, I was thinking of taking a sick day. 我在考虑请天病假
[05:39] Fine, then get some sleep. 好吧 那就好好睡一觉
[05:47] You look like crap. 你脸色真难看
[05:50] You’re letting her play hooky? 你让她旷课吗
[05:52] When your sister gets like this, 当你妹妹如此表现时
[05:53] it’s best to give her her space. 最好给她点空间
[05:55] She’s testing you. 她在测你底线
[05:57] Yes. Who’d she learn that from? 是的 她这招从谁那学的
[06:00] Mom. 妈妈
[06:03] When I was her age, you and dad let me get away with murder. 我这么大时 你和爸让我免受杀人惩罚
[06:06] Looking back, I could have used less space 回首过去 我本可以少些私人空间
[06:08] and more parenting. 多些父母教养
[06:19] It doesn’t make sense. 这说不通
[06:20] Holder fits the profile. Wealthy dirtbag. 霍尔德符合侧写 富有的人渣
[06:23] Red meat for the hood. 兜帽兄的最佳猎物
[06:24] And we recovered at least one arrow. 我们找到的箭多于一支
[06:25] Yeah, only this time the cause of death 只不过这次死因是
[06:27] is a double tap through the heart 子弹两次射穿心脏
[06:29] and our perp doesn’t use firearms. 我们的嫌犯可从不用枪
[06:30] Maybe he’s finally figured out there’s easier ways 没准他终于发现比弓箭杀人
[06:32] to kill people than with a bow and arrow. 更简单的方法了
[06:35] It’s like you said, the guy’s a whack-job. 就像你说过的 这家伙是半吊子
[06:58] The bullets were laced with curare, 子弹上浸满毒液
[07:01] a rare and deadly poison, 一种罕见而致命的毒药
[07:03] the killer’s unique M.O. 这是杀人犯的独有的杀人手法
[07:07] He’s killed all over the world– 他的罪行遍及世界
[07:09] Chicago, Markovia, Corto Maltese. 芝加哥 马尔科维亚 科托马耳他
[07:12] Interpol even has a codename for him– 国际刑警甚至给他取了个代号
[07:15] Deadshot. 死亡射手
[07:18] I was prepared to give James Holder a chance 我本想给詹姆斯·霍尔德一次机会
[07:20] to right his wrongs, but this Deadshot has no morality, 改正错误 但是这个死亡射手惨无人道
[07:24] no honor, no code. 心无敬意 毫无准则
[07:28] He doesn’t kill for justice, 他不为正义而杀人
[07:29] which makes him as dangerous as anyone on my list. 所以他就和我名单上的人一样危险
[07:33] In fact, it puts him right at the top. 事实上 这点让他变成最危险的人
[07:49] What do you think? Great spot for a nightclub or what? 感觉如何 夜店好场所是不是
[07:53] Sweet. Though I got to tell you, man, 真好 但是我得告诉你 兄弟
[07:55] if you’re thinking about calling it Queens, 你要是想给它起名叫奎恩神马的
[07:57] I don’t think you’re gonna get the clientele 我觉得你不会得到
[07:58] that you were hoping for. 你所期望的大批客源
[08:00] Private office. 那是私人办公室
[08:01] For the private one-on-one meetings, I would imagine. 我想是用来开一对一的私人会议吧
[08:04] Hopefully the occasional two-on-one meeting. 最好还是传统的二对一会议
[08:08] Man, are you sure you want to do this? 哥们 你确定你要这么做吗
[08:10] It’s not like you really have any experience 你不像是有经验
[08:12] in running a…well, running anything. 经营 任何东西
[08:17] How about tomorrow night the two of us, 要不明天晚上
[08:19] We go and scope out the competition. 我们两个去别处借鉴下经验
[08:21] There’s a new club opening downtown. 市区开了家新的夜店
[08:22] It’s called poison. Max fuller owns it. 叫作毒药 马克斯·福勒开的
[08:25] – Max fuller? – Mm-hmm. -马克斯·福勒吗 -嗯
[08:27] I slept with his fiance. 我睡了他的未婚妻
[08:28] Yeah, before the wedding. 没错 是在婚礼前
[08:29] It was at the rehearsal dinner. 是在婚礼预演上
[08:31] The rehearsal dinner is technically before the wedding. 婚礼预演严格来说就是在婚礼之前
[08:33] Right? 不是吗
[08:35] And besides, who stays mad at a castaway? 再说了 谁会对遇难的人耿耿于怀呢
[08:38] Ah, damm it, I got to roll. 啊该死 我得先走一步
[08:40] Anyway, I’ll see you later, man. 晚些时候见 哥们
[08:41] Good place. 不错的地方
[08:42] See you. 回见
[08:47] So… what do you think? 元芳 你怎么看
[08:50] Well, I’m here to provide security, sir, not a commentary. 我负责保护你的安全 不发表评论 先生
[08:53] Oh, come on, Dig, do me a favor. 别这样 狄格 帮个忙
[08:55] Speak freely, please. 畅所欲言
[08:59] Well, this is the glades, right? 这里是贫民窟 不是吗
[09:02] Your rich white friends 你的那些白人富友们
[09:03] wouldn’t come to this neighborhood on a bet. 肯定不会来这个街区的
[09:05] I am Oliver Queen, right? 我可是奥利弗·奎恩
[09:07] People would stand in line for 3 hours if I opened a club. 如果我开了家夜店 队伍都得排上三小时
[09:10] And no one who actually lives in the glades 但对这里的居民来说
[09:12] would see a penny of those cover charges. 没有任何好处
[09:14] So we make it a successful business, 所以我们要把生意做好
[09:16] We gentrify the neighborhood. 来改善这个街区
[09:17] I was wondering when we would get to that. 我在想我们什么时候能说到重点
[09:21] The white knight swooping in to save the disenfranchised. 半路杀出个白衣骑士 拯救被压迫者
[09:25] And all by his lonesome with no help from anybody. 全靠他只身一人 孤胆行侠
[09:30] You don’t think very much of me, do you? 看来你觉得我不怎么样啊
[09:33] No, sir, actually, I have a very high regard 不 先生 事实上我敬佩你
[09:35] for how perceptive you are. 有如此敏锐的感知
[09:39] Sir. 先生
[09:50] The nightclub will conceal my base underneath 这家夜店将会隐藏好我的基地
[09:52] and provide an alibi for where Oliver Queen spends his nights. 为奥利弗·奎恩的无数个夜晚打好掩护
[09:59] 奥利弗·奎恩将在 贫民窟开张人气新店
[10:03] Do you have the depos on the Jergens case? 你有杰根斯那案子的取证资料吗
[10:04] Yeah, they’re around here somewhere. 有的 在这附近
[10:10] I was just surfing the ‘net. 我只是上网随便看看
[10:12] Really? 真的吗
[10:14] Joanna, I’m over him. 乔安娜 我已经放下他了
[10:17] And you don’t believe me. 然而你却不相信我
[10:19] Well, I would have if I wouldn’t have just caught you 如果不是刚才看到你我会相信的
[10:21] Trolling for articles on him! 翻看他的新闻报道
[10:23] – I wasn’t trolling! – I don’t want to have -我没在翻看 -我想用不着我
[10:25] to be the one to remind you that he cheated on you, Laurel. 来提醒你他曾经背叛过你 劳蕾尔
[10:28] With your sister. 和你的妹妹偷腥
[10:30] I appreciate your self control. 多谢了你的自制能力
[10:32] You’re stuck in the past. And the reason I know this 你还停留在过去 我知道
[10:34] is the fact that the only physical relationship 是因为从那以后你唯一有的亲密关系
[10:37] you’ve had since Oliver is with his best friend. 是和奥利弗的挚友
[10:40] It is time to move on. 是时候往前看了
[10:41] It is past time. 过去的都过去了
[10:44] I’ve been busy. 我很忙的
[10:45] I work a lot. 我有很多活要干
[10:47] Ok. 好吧
[10:49] That’s got to stop. 就此打住
[10:50] So we are going out tonight. 今晚我们要出去
[10:51] And–and we are going to have some shots 我们要喝点小酒
[10:53] and we are going to dance with men that we don’t know 和陌生人跳舞
[10:55] and we are going to stay out way too late. 我们要一直玩到深夜
[11:00] Jergens depos. 杰根斯的取证找到了
[11:03] I really don’t think I can go out tonight. 我觉得我今晚去不了
[11:06] It is adorable that you actually think I’m giving you a choice. 你觉得自己还有选择真的是太天真了
[11:17] I want you to come home right after school. 放学以后给我立马回家
[11:20] Oh, can’t. Margot and I are going to go to the mall. 不行 玛戈特和我说好要去逛街
[11:22] What, more shopping? 怎么 还要购物
[11:25] Tell Margot you’ll have to cancel. 告诉玛戈特你去不了了
[11:26] You’re grounded for two weeks. 你被禁足两周
[11:30] Grounded? 禁足
[11:31] I’ve never been grounded. 我从来没被禁足过
[11:33] Well, you’ve never committed larceny before. 那是因为你以前从来没偷过东西
[11:36] Since when do you care? 从什么时候你开始关心我了
[11:38] I’ve always cared. I’m your mother. 我一直在关心 我是你的妈妈
[11:41] Look, we’ve had a good thing going on the last five years. 我们过去五年关系保持得一直不错
[11:44] Why mess with that now? 为什么现在要弄那么僵
[11:45] No, we are paying off store owners 不 我们贿赂了店主
[11:47] to keep your record clean, 让你不留案底
[11:48] So clearly, it hasn’t been working. 所以很明显 这样并不好
[11:50] And you’re going to teach me. 所以你开始来教育我了
[11:53] It’s Oliver, isn’t it? 是奥利弗让你这么做的
[11:55] His judgmental hypocrisy is rubbing off on you. 他的伪善已经影响了你
[11:57] No, I don’t need oliver to teach me how to parent you. 不 我不需要奥利弗来教我怎么教育你
[12:01] You’ll be home by 4:00. 你4点前必须到家
[12:02] Or what? 不然怎么样
[12:03] You’re going to call the cops on me? 你打算叫警察来抓我吗
[12:07] Tell them I say hi. 替我和他们问个好
[13:18] Got ballistics back on the Holder murder. 霍尔德凶案的弹道分析出来了
[13:21] They pulled two 7.62 millimeter bullets out of him. 他们取出了他身上两枚7.62毫米的子弹
[13:24] According to the stippling and size of the entry wound, 根据伤口的大小和形状
[13:26] they estimate the shots were fired 凶手估计是在
[13:27] From approximately a hundred yards away. 大约一百码以外射击的
[13:30] A hundred yards? 一百码吗
[13:32] What, so the hood shoots him from another building, 兜帽男从另一栋楼上射杀了他
[13:33] goes over to his place, he takes out his security, 特意跑去他那儿 放倒保安
[13:35] and then he fires off a few arrows? 然后射了几只箭
[13:37] And according to his tox screen, 据药检显示
[13:38] his blood contained high concentrations 他的血液里含有高浓度的
[13:40] of strychnos toxifera. 南美箭毒树毒液
[13:42] – What? – Curare. -什么 -箭毒
[13:44] It’s a kind of poison. 是种毒药
[13:44] Oh. Ok, so now we switch from arrows 好的 我们现在从弓箭转向了
[13:47] to sniper bullets and poison. 狙击手的子弹和毒药
[13:49] I’m not buying it. 我不相信
[13:51] We still found arrows on the scene. 我们在现场还发现了箭
[13:53] Solid evidence the hood was there. 这是兜帽男出现过的确凿证据
[13:55] Where you going? 你去哪
[13:57] I’m going to get my own evidence. 我自己去找证据
[14:13] 7.62 millimeter rounds. 7.62毫米
[14:15] The money trail leads back to the Bratva– 通过资金路径追查到了兄弟会
[14:18] the Russian mob. 俄罗斯黑手党
[14:20] Finally… some good luck. 终于 好运来了
[15:46] Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[15:53] I apologize. 我道歉
[15:55] We meant no disrespect 我们对于队长
[15:58] to a captain. 没有不敬的意思
[16:01] Particularly an American one. 特别还是个美国人
[16:07] So… 所以
[16:08] How can I be of assistance? 我能帮你什么
[16:11] I’m in the market for a hired gun. 我在物色一名杀手
[16:13] Someone the organization’s used before. 组织之前用过的
[16:15] His calling card is a 7.62 millimeter gun laced with curare. 他的标志是使用带有箭毒的7.62毫米口径手枪
[16:20] I know no man who uses such tools. 我不认识用这玩意的人
[16:22] But you can find out who does. 但是你能查到
[16:24] First, we will drink to each other’s health, 首先 为了彼此的健康干杯
[16:27] then I will look into the identity of this man you seek. 然后我会调查你要找的家伙的身份
[16:35] I will also confirm that you are really Bratva captain. 我也会确认你是不是兄弟会的队长
[16:39] Should this not be the case, 如果不是的
[16:41] I will send my mechanic here 我会让我的修理工
[16:43] to find you and kill you and your family. 找到你 然后杀了你和你的家人
[16:54] Carl Rasmussen was found 卡尔·拉斯姆森今晚
[16:55] shot to death in his home earlier this evening. 早些时候被发现被人枪杀于自己的家中
[16:57] The police will not comment if there’s a connection 警方不会对拉斯姆森先生的死
[16:59] between Mr. Rasmussen’s death 和数天之前
[17:01] and the murder of James Holder a few nights ago. 詹姆斯·霍尔德的案子是否有关发表评论
[17:03] Mr. Rasmussen leaves behind a wife and three children. 拉斯姆森先生还有一个妻子和三个孩子
[17:26] It’s a great loss. 这是巨大的损失
[17:28] Carl was a titan. 卡尔是位巨人
[17:29] A titan who was looking to buy out a company called Unidac Industries? 准备买下尤尼达克工业全部财产的巨人
[17:33] Well, industries are something of a misnomer. 工业有点用词不当
[17:36] UI’s recent activity was UI最近的活动
[17:38] actually looking into alternative energy. 实际上是在寻找新能源
[17:40] I think the point my partner is trying to make 我认为我的搭档想说明的是
[17:42] is that Carl Rasmussen was 卡尔·拉斯姆森已经是
[17:43] the second bidder this week to lose his life. 这周死掉的第二位竞标人
[17:46] Are you implying something, detective? 你是在暗示些什么吗 警探
[17:47] Well, only that your husband’s 只不过是你丈夫
[17:49] looking into buying Unidac Industries 想要买下尤尼达克工业
[17:50] and the competition seems to be dropping like flies. 然后竞争者就纷纷挂掉了
[17:53] And I’m sure your veiled accusation 我肯定你的影射
[17:55] has nothing to do with how you feel about my family? 和你对我家人的感情一点关系都没有吧
[17:59] Unidac’s in receivership, detective. 尤尼达克正在接受破产管理 警探
[18:02] Ownership is subject to a liquidation auction, 所有权服从于清算拍卖
[18:04] so that means there are 那就意味着
[18:05] many prospective buyers. 有很多的潜在买家
[18:07] And the auction’s tomorrow, so… 拍卖就在明天 所以
[18:10] if I was taking out the competition, 如果我要除去竞争者
[18:12] I have a lot of killing to do in a very short amount of time. 我还需要在这么短的时间里杀掉一大波人
[18:16] We’re just making the rounds with the interested buyers. 我们只是在调查有兴趣的买家
[18:19] Let them know to be careful. 让他们小心一点
[18:20] Oh, yes. And I’m overwhelmed 当然 兰斯警探会关心
[18:23] that Detective Lance is concerned for our safety. 我们的安全 真是令我受宠若惊
[18:27] Well… 那么
[18:28] Thank you for your concern, gentlemen. 谢谢你的关心 先生
[18:30] Our security consultant, Mr. Diggle, 我们的安全顾问 狄格尔先生
[18:32] is taking all the necessary precautions. 会采取必要的预防措施
[18:36] Yeah. 是的
[18:38] Right. 好的
[18:40] Well, if you need us, 如果需要我们
[18:44] we’re just a 911 call away. 一通报警电话就行了
[18:54] Oh, my, this is going to be killer. 天啊 今晚肯定会很赞
[18:57] – If Max never sees me here… – I agree. -只要马克思没看到我 -我同意
[19:00] Ah, if you want to run a business, 如果你要经营企业
[19:01] you’ve got to take a few risks. 就得承担一些风险
[19:03] I don’t see your name on the list. 名单上没有你
[19:05] Mr. Queen. 奎恩先生
[19:10] I have never seen this guy before in my life. 我这辈子从没见过这个家伙
[19:31] Doesn’t you going out and having fun violate some kind of law, 你出来找乐子是不是违反了某种法律啊
[19:34] you know, like the ones that are carved on a stone tablet? 比如那些刻在石碑上的玩意
[19:37] – That’s cute, Tommy. – Thanks. -好好笑 汤米 -谢了
[19:39] I can see you two are up to your old hunting patterns. 你们俩这是又出来猎艳了吧
[19:41] Just seeing what passes for fun 只不过看看我这五年
[19:42] in Starling City after five years. 错过了星城什么有趣的东西
[19:45] Well, I’m sure you’ll find 我确定你会发现
[19:47] that it just hasn’t been the same without you. 没了你之后一切都不一样了
[19:49] Big brother! 老哥
[19:51] Oh! I am so wasted right now. 我现在太晕了
[19:53] There is– there is two of you. 这里有两个你
[19:58] I thought you were grounded. 我以为你被禁足了
[19:59] I am. And thank you– thank you for that, by the way. 是啊 多亏了你 谢了啊
[20:05] You’re done for the night. 你该回家了
[20:06] Oh, what are you going to do? 你能怎样
[20:08] – Tell mom? – Thea! -告诉妈妈 -西娅
[20:11] You are hanging with the wrong people. 你不该跟这些人混在一起
[20:15] You’re one to talk. 你不也一样吗
[20:17] How much do you know about your own so-called friends over here? 你对你这些所谓的朋友了解多少
[20:21] Oh, Thea, maybe you should– 西娅 或许你该
[20:23] Tommy…I think your bff has a right to know. 汤米 我觉得你的好兄弟有权知道
[20:26] Thea, let’s go. 西娅 我们走
[20:28] Well, I guess they never told you 我猜他们从未告诉你
[20:30] that they’ve been screwing while you were gone. 你不在的时候他们俩有多甜蜜
[20:42] – Look, man, I– – Tommy… -兄弟 -汤米
[20:46] It’s ok. 没关系
[20:50] You and me, we’re done for the night. 你和我 我们回去
[20:53] Take your hands off of me. 别碰我
[20:56] You’re not my father. 你不是我的父亲
[20:58] And you’re barely my brother. 你也快算不上是我的哥哥了
[21:07] Look at this. 看啊
[21:08] Oliver Queen. 奥利弗·奎恩
[21:12] Max Fuller. 马克斯·福勒
[21:15] How you been? 你好吗
[21:17] Happy you drowned. 听说你被淹死很开心
[21:22] Hey, Max– 嘿 马克斯
[21:26] Get him up! 扶他起来
[21:28] Hey, let him go, let him go! 让他走 让他走
[21:30] Hey, I said let him go! 我说了 让他走
[21:33] Told you he was going to be pissed. 我告诉过你 他肯定会发飙的
[21:35] Back off, Merlyn. This isn’t your problem. 走开 梅林 这事跟你没关系
[21:36] You want to get to him? 你们想对他动手
[21:38] You’ve got to go through me. 得先过经过我
[21:40] Wow, they are probably going to get through me. 他们要对我动手了
[21:56] So is this over, Max? 够了吗 马克斯
[21:57] Or are you going to have your boys pound on me next? 还是你要让你的小跟班们来对付我
[22:04] You three consider yourselves banned for life. 你们三个这辈子都别想进来了
[22:07] Get the hell out of my place! 滚出我的地盘
[22:10] Your club sucks anyway. 反正你的店也弱爆了
[22:13] You guys ok? 你们没事吧
[22:13] Where’d you learn to do that? 你在哪儿学的这一手
[22:15] Cop dad, remember? 警察老爸 记得吗
[22:16] He made me take self defense classes. 他逼我去上自我防御课
[22:20] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[22:23] What Thea said… 西娅说的那些
[22:25] Oliver, Tommy and I don’t need your blessing, 奥利弗 汤米和我不需要你的祝福
[22:29] and I don’t need your forgiveness. 我也不需要你的原谅
[24:01] Why don’t you guys take a seat 你们先坐
[24:03] and I will grab a couple of burgers 我去拿点吃的
[24:04] and some ice for those faces. 还有敷脸的冰块
[24:06] The girl’s pretty cute. 那女孩挺可爱啊
[24:07] That’s my sister in law. 她是我哥哥的妻子
[24:08] Who I will never speak to or… look at. 我保证不跟她说话 也不乱瞄
[24:12] Ever. Gonna grab a beer… 永远不 我得去拿瓶啤酒
[24:14] She’s not wearing a wedding ring. 她没带婚戒
[24:16] Brother out of the picture? 一个从未谋面的哥哥吗
[24:19] Yeah, you could say that. 可以这么说
[24:25] How are you? 你好吗
[24:27] So sweet of you to adopt two white boys. 看到你领养了两个白人男孩 真不错
[24:30] They need a good role model. 他们需要一个好的道德模范
[24:31] That’s my client Oliver Queen. 那是我的主顾奥利弗·奎恩
[24:34] Looks like you’re doing a bang up job protecting him. 看起来你对他保护得很周全啊
[24:39] Look, man… 兄弟
[24:42] About Laurel. 关于劳蕾尔
[24:45] I was going to tell you. 我正打算要告诉你
[24:46] I was just trying to figure out the right way. 我想找一个好的方式
[24:50] To tell somebody that you slept with their girlfriend 告诉一个人在他失踪 下落不明之后
[24:52] after they went missing and were then presumed dead. 你睡了他的女朋友
[24:57] What, there’s no greeting card for that? 难道没有卖这种祝福卡片的吗
[25:01] Look… 听着
[25:03] It was wrong. 我不该这样
[25:05] – And I’m sorry. – Tommy. -我很抱歉 -汤米
[25:10] I was dead. 我那时死了
[25:11] No, man, you were with Laurel. 不 兄弟 你和劳蕾尔在一起
[25:14] And whether you were dead, or as it turns out, 不管你是真的死了 还是
[25:16] alive on a deserted island, 在一个荒岛上存活下来
[25:19] You are my friend. 你都是我的朋友
[25:21] And me being with Laurel violated that friendship 我和劳蕾尔在一起
[25:24] in about 50 different ways. 从多个层面伤害了我们的友谊
[25:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:28] But it’s ok. 但是没关系
[25:31] How dangerous is this gig, anyway? 这次又有多危险
[25:33] It’s a cakewalk, Carla, don’t worry. 小菜一碟 卡拉 不用担心
[25:35] Too late. 太晚了
[25:37] Or have you forgotten this job 你忘了你哥哥是
[25:38] got your brother killed? 因为这份工作死掉的吗
[25:41] Because, Dig, I haven’t. 因为 狄格 我没忘
[25:43] I can’t. 我忘不了
[25:49] You are being really chill about this. I– 这件事你真的很淡定 我
[25:55] Hello? 你好
[26:01] It’s a russian model calling me. 是个俄国超模打给我的
[26:05] Can we… can I have a minute, please? 我们 我可以单独待一分钟吗
[26:08] I can see now why you were able to be so chill. 我知道你为什么这么淡定了
[26:11] Enjoy. 好好享受
[26:14] So I checked out? 我猜对了吗
[26:15] You did. His name is Floyd Lawton. 没错 他的名字是弗洛伊德·罗通
[26:18] I have address. Where he stayed last time, 我有他最近住过的地址
[26:20] he was in starling city. 他还在星城里
[26:22] But that is all. 就这些
[26:23] Let’s hope he’s a creature of habit. Go. 但愿他是个不爱搬家的人 说吧
[26:26] 1700 Broadway, 1700号 百老汇街
[26:28] Papp motel, room 52. 帕珀旅馆 52号房间
[26:30] You’ll leave us out of this, yes? 你不会把我们扯进去吧
[26:33] Assuming Mr. Lawton doesn’t kill you first. 如果你没有被罗通先生杀掉的话
[27:52] Ahem. Felicity Smoke? 是费利西蒂·斯莫克吗
[27:56] Hi. I’m Oliver Queen. 你好 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[27:59] Of course. 当然
[28:01] I know who you are, you’re Mr. Queen. 我知道你是谁 你是奎恩先生
[28:03] No, Mr. Queen was my father. 不 奎恩先生是我父亲
[28:04] Right, but he’s dead. I mean, he drowned. 没错 可他死了 我是说溺水身亡了
[28:07] But you didn’t, which means 可你还活着 所以
[28:08] you could come down to the I.T. Department 才能下楼到IT部来
[28:11] and listen to me babble. 听我喋喋不休地说话
[28:14] Which will end. 但马上就说完了
[28:15] In 3…2…1. 倒数3…2…1
[28:18] I’m having some trouble with my computer 我电脑出了点问题
[28:20] and they told me that you were the person to come and see. 他们让我来找你
[28:24] I was at my coffee shop surfing the web 当时我在咖啡店上网
[28:26] and I spilt a latte on it. 不小心把拿铁洒在上头了
[28:28] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[28:30] ‘Cause these look like bullet holes. 这看起来像是子弹孔
[28:32] My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood. 我去的那家咖啡店附近治安挺糟
[28:38] If there is anything that you can salvage from it, 如果你能想办法修好
[28:41] I would really appreciate it. 我将感激不尽
[28:45] Mm-hmm. 好吧
[28:55] Oh. Well, good, you’re here. 不错嘛 你在这儿
[28:58] I’m under house arrest, remember. 我被软禁在家 记得吗
[29:00] Do you want to wear the Calvin Klein or the Zac Posen? 你想穿CK还是这件扎克·珀森
[29:05] For dinner? 晚餐的时候
[29:07] I was just going to wear pajamas. 我就打算穿睡衣
[29:09] To Walter’s stock auction. 是出席沃尔特的股份拍卖会时的衣服
[29:11] I think I rather be grounded. 我倒宁愿禁足在家
[29:13] No, it’s important that you come. 不 你的出席至关重要
[29:15] Important to whom? 对谁至关重要
[29:18] To me. 对我
[29:25] All right, listen to me. 好吧 听我说
[29:32] When you were four years old, 你四岁的时候
[29:33] you came home one day with a cat. 有天带了只猫回家
[29:36] It was a stray, it was filthy, 那是只流浪猫 不仅身上脏
[29:38] and it was mean. 脾气也很坏
[29:39] But you stood there and you declared 但你就站在那儿 宣布
[29:41] that it was coming to live with us. 它以后要和我们一起住
[29:44] Your father came home from the office 你父亲从办公室回来
[29:45] and he saw what was going on, 看到眼前的那一幕
[29:47] and he sat you down and he explained to you 就让你坐下 解释说
[29:50] that the cat was in fact a tiger 那只猫其实是只老虎
[29:53] and that we needed to get it home. 我们得把它送回家
[29:56] And somehow… 不知为何
[29:59] you understood. 你竟然明白了
[30:02] Robert was always so good at getting through to you. 罗伯特总是轻而易举就能说通你
[30:05] I–I was always so jealous of that. I– 我 我一直很嫉妒这一点 我…
[30:13] You never talk about him. 你从来没提过他
[30:18] Dad. 爸爸
[30:21] That’s the first time you’ve talked about him in years. 这是你这么多年来第一次提到他
[30:27] Well, I think you and I have gotten into some bad habits. 我想我和你都养成了一些坏习惯
[30:31] There’s been a lot that has changed recently, Thea, 最近发生了许多变化 西娅
[30:33] and I think that maybe this can change, too. 我想也许这也能改变
[30:53] It looks like blueprints. 这看起来像是副工程图
[30:54] Do you know what of? 你知道是什么的工程图吗
[30:56] – The Exchange Building. – Never heard of it. -交易所大厦 -没听说过
[30:58] It’s where the Unidac Industry’s auction is scheduled to take place. 尤尼达克工业计划举行拍卖会的地方
[31:03] I thought you said that was your laptop. 我记得你说过这是你的电脑
[31:05] Yes. 对
[31:07] Look, I don’t want to get in the middle 先声明 我可不想卷入
[31:09] of some Shakespearian family drama thing. 莎士比亚式的家庭闹剧之中
[31:12] What? 什么
[31:13] Mr. Steele’s marrying your mom. 斯蒂尔先生娶了你母亲
[31:16] 哈姆雷特王子的叔叔克劳迪斯 弑兄娶嫂夺得王位
[31:16] Claudius, Gertrude… 克劳迪斯 格特鲁德
[31:18] Hamlet? 哈姆雷特
[31:19] I didn’t study Shakespeare at any of the four schools 我在曾经退学的四间学校里
[31:21] that I dropped out of. 都没学过莎士比亚
[31:24] Mr. Steele is trying to buy Unidac Industries. 斯蒂尔先生想买下尤尼达克工业
[31:27] And you’ve got a company laptop 而你却刚好拿到了与他的某个
[31:29] associated with one of the guys he’s competing against. 竞争对手相关的公司笔记本电脑
[31:32] – Floyd Lawton. – No. -弗洛伊德·罗通 -不
[31:35] Warren Patel. 沃伦·帕特尔
[31:39] Who’s Floyd Lawton? 谁是弗洛伊德·罗通
[31:40] He is an employee of Mr. Patel, evidently. 显然 他是帕特尔先生的手下
[31:48] The Exchange Building 交易所大厦由三座
[31:49] is surrounded by 3 towers with eye lines into the building. 布下眼线的塔楼所环绕
[31:53] Lawton could get a kill shot off 几乎从任何角度都能
[31:55] from virtually anywhere. 给罗通致命一击
[31:59] But I can’t cover the area. 可我不能顾及整个区域
[32:00] I can’t protect all of deadshot’s targets. 保护不到死亡射手的所有目标
[32:03] I can’t do this alone. 我一个人办不到
[32:10] – Ah, you son of a bitch! – Detective, quiet! -你这狗娘养的 -探长 安静点
[32:14] You’ve got a pair on you, 你小子胆大了
[32:15] pulling this right outside the police station! 敢跑到警局门前动手
[32:16] Floyd Lawton’s the one targeting the buyers 弗洛伊德·罗通就是那个要对
[32:18] interested in Unidac Industries. 尤尼达克工业感兴趣的买家下手的家伙
[32:20] Interpol calls him “Deadshot” 国际刑警把他称作”死亡射手”
[32:22] because he never misses. 因为他弹无虚发
[32:23] You can look this up after I go. 我走之后你可以仔细调查一番
[32:25] Yeah, and stop chasing you, I suppose? 是 然后就不对你紧追不放了 是吗
[32:29] Warren Patel hired Lawton. 沃伦·帕特尔雇了罗通
[32:31] I can’t be sure who they’re targeting, 我还不确定谁是他们的目标
[32:32] it might be all the buyers, 也有可能是所有买家
[32:33] And I can’t protect them in a space that big. 那么大的地方我保护不了所有人
[32:37] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[32:39] Yeah? 是吗
[32:40] Professional help. 专业的帮助
[32:42] Lawton laces his bullets with curare. 罗通的子弹都喂了毒
[32:45] Tell your men to wear Kevlar. 叫你的伙计都穿上防弹衣
[32:46] I’ll tell them to shoot you– 我会叫他们朝你开枪
[33:10] Well, it’s quite a turn out, huh? 这是个不错的活动嘛
[33:13] Well, it’s quite an opportunity, actually. 事实上是个不错的机会
[33:15] But regardless of the outcome of the auction, 可不管拍卖结果如何
[33:18] I’m already a winner 我都是个赢家
[33:19] because I have the two most beautiful women 因为我身旁有两位最美的女士
[33:21] – At my side tonight. – Two? -陪在我身边 -两个
[33:29] Thanks for coming, Thea. 谢谢你能来 西娅
[33:32] It means a lot to your mother. And me. 这对于你妈妈和我都是一种宽慰
[33:37] Mr. Steele, the auction will be opening in 5 minutes. 斯蒂尔先生 拍卖将于五分钟后开始
[33:40] Please make sure your bid is ready. 请准备就绪
[33:42] Thank you, Gina. 谢谢你 吉娜
[33:43] Shall we? 我们走吧
[33:48] Warren Patel. I’m going to need you to come with me, sir. 沃伦·帕特尔 你能跟我走一趟吗 先生
[33:53] Unit one, all clear. Unit two, you copy? 第一小组准备就绪 第二小组 收到了吗
[33:55] We have Patel in custody. 我们正在监视帕特尔
[33:56] Still, no sign of Lawton. 依然没有劳顿的踪影
[33:58] Unit three? 第三小组
[33:59] I’m at the northwest perimeter. All clear. 我在西北方向 一切正常
[34:02] Unit four? 第四小组
[34:02] Parking structure is clear. 停车场已准备就绪
[34:04] Unit five, what’s your status? 第五小组 现在是什么情况
[34:05] This is unit five. All clear. 这是第五小组 一切正常
[34:16] Oh, what a shock. 原来你在这里
[34:20] It is friday night. 这可是周五
[34:22] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[34:24] Well, I am an attorney and this is a courthouse, 我是一名律师而这里是法院
[34:26] So I think the better question is, what are you doing here? 我想该是我问 你在这里做什么
[34:30] I wanted to talk to you about last night. 我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事情
[34:33] You mean how I saved your asses? 你是指我救你一命的事
[34:35] You’re welcome. 不客气
[34:36] Ok, first of all, we shall never, 首先 我们永远
[34:38] ever speak of that ever again. 永远也不要再提起那件事
[34:40] And secondly, I think you know that I meant the other thing. 其次 你应该知道我想说什么
[34:45] I don’t care to talk about that. 我不屑于听你的话
[34:46] I spoke to Oliver. 我和奥利弗谈过了
[34:48] He was surprisingly cool. 他对此事异常冷静
[34:54] That’s because he knew. 那是因为他知道
[34:57] Did you see his face when Thea told him? 你看见西娅告诉他时他的表情了吗
[35:00] Tommy, he didn’t even blink. 汤米 他连眼睛都没眨
[35:03] Trust me, he knew. 相信我 他之前就知道
[35:04] Then why didn’t he say anything? 那为什么他什么也没有说
[35:05] I don’t know. 不知道
[35:08] Maybe because he knows he doesn’t have any right to judge me. 可能因为他觉得没什么资格说我吧
[35:13] There’s a silver lining, though. 尽管这样 还是有一线希望
[35:15] Now that the whole truth 既然大家
[35:16] and nothing but is out, 都已坦白
[35:19] is there a chance now for you and me? 我们之间还有可能吗
[35:27] You said you didn’t think 你说你不认为
[35:29] that I was a one girl type of guy. 我是那种专一的男人
[35:31] I’m going to prove you wrong. 我要证明你是错的
[35:35] By dating me. 所以来跟我约会
[35:36] By being better. 所以我要变得更优秀
[35:38] By being someone that you deserve 变成配得上你的男人
[35:40] and that you want to be with. 变成你愿意以身相许的男人
[35:44] Well… 好吧
[35:45] That’s certainly a guy I’d be interested in meeting. 这个男人我肯定有兴趣认识认识
[35:51] Good. 太好了
[35:52] Now how about we start, 那我们现在就开始吧
[35:54] by getting you the heck out of here. 把你从这里接走
[35:55] Come on, it is friday night. 来吧 这可是周五晚上
[35:58] Come on. 走吧
[35:58] – Fine. – Good. -好吧 -太好了
[36:05] Well, don’t you scrub up nice? 你还真是人模狗样啊
[36:07] Here to support my family. 我是来这里支持我的家人
[36:08] Yeah, me, too, god help me. 是啊 我也是 谁能帮帮我
[36:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:18] Dig. Got your eyes open? 狄格 警戒起来了吗
[36:21] That’s what I’m here for, sir. 这正是我来这的原因 先生
[36:22] That and answering patronizing questions. 你完全没必要问这种问题
[36:24] This guy’s out of time. 这个家伙拖得太久了
[36:25] If he’s going to do something, 如果他想干什么
[36:26] it’s going to happen before the auction. 一定会赶在拍卖会之前
[36:29] Sir? 什么意思 先生
[36:32] I heard the story on the radio. 我是从广播里听到的
[36:34] Oliver. 奥利弗
[36:36] So pleased you were able to attend. Hmm. 你能来简直是太好了
[36:39] Walter, the police said 沃尔特 刚刚警察说
[36:39] that some of the unidac bidders were murdered. 有些投标人已经被谋杀了
[36:42] I just think that we should be a little bit more careful. 我想我们应该更小心些了
[36:45] My mother’s already lost a husband. 我妈妈已经失去了一个丈夫
[36:46] Well, if Moira shared your concern, 如果莫伊拉能理解你的感受的话
[36:49] she wouldn’t have come. 她就不会来
[36:50] And she definitely wouldn’t have brought your sister. 更不会把你的妹妹也带来
[37:16] Oliver, what a wonderful surprise. 奥利弗 你能来简直是太好了
[37:19] I need you to get them out of here right now. 你现在必须得把她们都带出去
[37:36] Are you ok? Are you hurt? 你没事吧 你受伤了吗
[37:38] No, I’m fine! Where is Walter? 不 我很好 沃尔特在哪儿
[37:40] Go, go, go, go! Walter’s fine. 快走 快走 沃尔特没事
[37:42] Sir, I have to get you out of here. 先生 我得掩护你离开这里
[37:44] No, them! 不 先带她们走
[37:44] Them. 她们
[37:46] Go, go, I’ll find him, ma’am, I’ll find him. 快走 走 我去找他 我去找他
[39:11] Drop your guns. 把你的枪放下
[39:13] I admire your work. 我很欣赏你的工作
[39:16] Guess you won’t be extending me any professional courtesy. 不过你不怎么看好我的专业手法吧
[39:19] We’re not in the same line of work. 我们不是一路人
[39:22] Your profession is murder. 你的工作就是谋杀
[39:23] You’ve taken lives. 你也杀过人
[39:26] For the good of others. 那是为了帮助别人
[39:28] You’re out for yourself. 你却是为了自己
[41:49] Hey. 你好
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme