时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | The name of the island they found me on | 他们找到我的那座岛 |
[01:02] | is Lian Yu. | 名为炼狱 |
[01:05] | It’s mandarin for “Purgatory.” | 汉语意为试炼地狱 |
[01:09] | I’ve been stranded here for 5 years. | 我在此困居了五年 |
[01:12] | I’ve dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then. | 每个寒冷黑夜我都期盼着有人前来相救 |
[01:16] | For 5 years, I have had only one thought, one goal– | 这五年里 我只有一个念头一个目标 |
[01:21] | survive… | 活下去 |
[01:24] | survive and one day return home. | 活下去且有朝一日重返家园 |
[01:30] | The island held many dangers. | 这座岛上危机四伏 |
[01:32] | To live, I had to make myself more than what I was, | 为了生存 我不断突破自己 |
[01:35] | to forge myself into a weapon. | 将自己打造成一柄利器 |
[01:38] | I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked | 现在踏上归途的我已不是那个遇难的男孩 |
[01:41] | but the man who will bring justice to those | 而是一个为我饱受荼毒的城市 |
[01:43] | who have poisoned my city. | 带来正义的男人 |
[01:47] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[01:55] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 |
[01:57] | The Starling City resident was found by fishermen | 这位斯特林市居民于五天前 |
[01:58] | 于北中国海 发现奥利弗·奎恩 | |
[01:59] | in the North China Sea 5 days ago, | 在北中国海被渔民发现 |
[02:02] | 5 years after he was missing and presumed dead | 五年前的海难造成”金牌奎恩”号沉船 |
[02:05] | following the accident at sea | 奎恩也因此失踪 |
[02:06] | which claimed “The Queen’s Gambit.” | 并被认定为已经死亡 |
[02:08] | Queen was a regular tabloid presence | 奎恩曾是八卦小报红人 |
[02:10] | and a fixture at the Starling City club scene. | 也是斯特林市夜店的熟客 |
[02:12] | Shortly before his disappearance, | 就在他失踪前夕 |
[02:13] | he was acquitted of assault charges stemming | 他刚从被高度关注的 |
[02:15] | from a highly publicized drunken altercation | 酒后狗仔争执案的袭击指控中 |
[02:17] | with paparazzi. | 开脱出来 |
[02:18] | Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen, | 奎恩为本市亿万富翁罗伯特·奎恩之子 |
[02:22] | who was also on board but now officially confirmed | 遇难时罗伯特也在船上 现已正式确认 |
[02:23] | 1948-2007 | 罗伯特·奎恩 |
[02:25] | as deceased. | 其遇难身亡 |
[02:31] | 20% of his body is covered in scar tissue. | 他身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖 |
[02:34] | Second-degree burns on his back and arms. | 背部和手臂均有二级烧伤 |
[02:37] | X-rays show at least 12 fractures | X光片显示至少有12处骨折 |
[02:39] | that never properly healed. | 未完好愈合 |
[02:41] | Has he said anything about what happened? | 他提过发生的事吗 |
[02:43] | No. He’s barely said anything. | 没有 他只字未提 |
[02:48] | Moira, I’d like you to prepare yourself. | 莫伊拉 我希望你做好心理准备 |
[02:51] | The Oliver you lost might not be the one they found. | 眼前的他可能不再是你当年失踪的儿子了 |
[03:07] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[03:17] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:30] | My beautiful boy. | 我英俊的小伙子 |
[03:54] | I’ve got it. | 我来吧 |
[03:55] | Your room is exactly as you left it. | 你的屋子和你离开前一模一样 |
[03:58] | I never had the heart to change a thing. | 我一直不忍去动任何东西 |
[04:00] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[04:02] | It’s damn good to see you. | 再见到你真是太高兴了 |
[04:06] | It’s Walter… | 我是沃尔特 |
[04:08] | Walter Steele. | 沃尔特·斯蒂尔 |
[04:09] | You remember Walter, your father’s friend from the company. | 你还记得沃尔特吗 你父亲在公司的朋友 |
[04:19] | It’s good to see you, Raisa. | 很高兴见到你 蕾莎 |
[04:21] | Welcome home, Mr. Oliver. | 欢迎回家 奥利弗先生 |
[04:23] | Mr. Merlyn phoned. He wants to join you for dinner. | 梅林先生打电话说想来共进晚餐 |
[04:26] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[04:29] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[04:31] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[04:36] | Hey, sis. | 嗨 小妹 |
[04:41] | I knew it. I knew you were alive. | 我就知道 我就知道你还活着 |
[04:46] | I missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[04:48] | You were with me the whole time. | 你一直都惦记着你 |
[04:54] | Come on, Laurel. | 算了吧 劳蕾尔 |
[04:55] | We’re lawyers, not miracle workers. | 我们是律师 不是奇迹大师 |
[04:57] | We can’t win this. | 我们这次赢不了的 |
[04:59] | If we can’t win a class-action suit | 倘若我们赢不了这集体起诉 |
[05:00] | against a man who swindled | 任被告将上百人 |
[05:01] | hundreds of people out of their homes | 逐出自家房屋 |
[05:03] | and life savings, | 诈取他们的救命钱 |
[05:04] | then we’re not fit to call ourselves a legal aid office. | 那我们还算什么法律援助办公室 |
[05:07] | And if we go bankrupt in the process, | 如果我们就此破产了 |
[05:09] | we won’t be a legal aid office. | 那法律援助办公室也玩完了 |
[05:10] | Hunt has an army of lawyers, | 亨特率领他的律师军团 |
[05:12] | and they’re ready to bury us. | 虎视眈眈地要灭了我们呢 |
[05:13] | You and I against an army. I love those odds. | 我俩力敌大军 这种悬殊我喜欢 |
[05:16] | Why do you hate me? | 你就这么恨我呀 |
[05:24] | And in other news, | 除此之外 |
[05:25] | details as to the castaway story | 关于海难事故的详情 |
[05:27] | you’ve all heard about– | 大家已经听说了 |
[05:28] | The son of a very wealthy billionaire | 亿万富豪家的公子 |
[05:30] | will soon become a legendary story. | 即将成为传奇 |
[05:33] | Jessica now has more details | 下面由杰西卡为你带来更多细节内容 |
[05:34] | and the complete castaway story. | 以及完整的海难事故 |
[05:36] | “The Queen’s Gambit” was | “金牌奎恩”号 |
[05:37] | last heard from more than 5 years ago. | 五年前销声匿迹 |
[05:40] | Mr. Queen has reportedly confirmed | 据奎恩先生证实 |
[05:41] | he was the only survivor of the accident | 他是事故的唯一幸存者 |
[05:44] | that took the lives of 7 people, | 事故夺去了七条生命 |
[05:46] | including local resident Sarah Lance. | 包括本地居民莎拉·兰斯 |
[05:49] | Survived by her sister, Laurel… | 劳蕾尔痛失其妹 |
[05:59] | After five years, | 五年之后 |
[06:01] | everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable. | 过往熟悉的一切已面目全非 |
[06:12] | The face I see in the mirror | 镜中的面容 |
[06:14] | is a stranger. | 完全陌生 |
[06:36] | The storm’s a category 2. | 风暴达到二级了 |
[06:38] | The captain’s recommending we head back. | 船长建议我们掉头 |
[06:41] | All right. Inform the crew. | 好吧 通知船员 |
[06:43] | – Are we in trouble? – One of us is. | -我们遇到麻烦了 -是某人吧 |
[06:44] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[06:48] | Where do you keep the bottle opener on this thing? | 你把开瓶器放哪了 |
[06:50] | I’ll be there in a minute, Sarah. | 我马上过来 莎拉 |
[06:55] | You know, son, | 儿子啊 |
[06:59] | that is not going to finish well | 这样下去不会有好结果的 |
[07:02] | for either of them or for you. | 对这些姑娘或是你来说都不是好事 |
[07:09] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[07:10] | Yachts suck. | 游艇不给力 |
[07:15] | Tommy Merlyn. | 汤米·梅林 |
[07:16] | I missed you, buddy. | 想死你了 伙计 |
[07:18] | Ok. What else did you miss? | 你还错过了什么 |
[07:19] | Super bowl winners–Giants, Steelers, | 超级碗冠军 巨人队 钢人队 |
[07:22] | Saints, Packers, Giants again. | 圣徒队 绿湾包装工队 又到巨人队 |
[07:25] | A black president, that’s new. | 黑人总统 这可没有过 |
[07:26] | Oh, and “Lost,” they were all dead… | 还有《迷失》 他们都死了吧 |
[07:29] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[07:31] | What was it like there? | 那里环境什么样 |
[07:36] | Cold. | 冷 |
[07:38] | Tomorrow, you and me, we’re doing the city. | 明天 我们俩 去城里耍 |
[07:40] | You’ve got a lot to catch up on. | 好多东西你都得补补了 |
[07:41] | That sounds like a great idea. | 听起来不错啊 |
[07:42] | Good. Then I was hoping to swing by the office. | 好啊 我也想顺便去公司看看 |
[07:46] | Well, there’s plenty of time for all that. | 有的是大把时间 |
[07:48] | Queen consolidated isn’t going anywhere. | 奎恩集团又不会长脚跑了 |
[07:52] | Oh, I am so sorry, Mr. Oliver. | 太抱歉了 奥利弗先生 |
[07:56] | Dude, you speak Russian? | 老兄 你在说俄语吗 |
[07:57] | I didn’t realize you took Russian at college, Oliver. | 没想到你大学修了俄语呢 奥利弗 |
[07:59] | I didn’t realize you wanted to | 我也没想到 |
[08:00] | sleep with my mother, Walter. | 你想睡我妈呢 沃尔特 |
[08:11] | I didn’t say anything. | 我啥都没说 |
[08:13] | She didn’t have to. | 不用她说 |
[08:18] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[08:20] | Walter and I are married, | 我跟沃尔特结婚了 |
[08:22] | and I don’t want you to think | 我不希望你觉得 |
[08:23] | that either one of us did anything | 我们做了任何 |
[08:25] | to disrespect your father. | 不尊重你父亲的事 |
[08:26] | We both believed that Robert, like you, was, | 我们都以为 罗伯特和你一样 |
[08:30] | – Uh, well, gone. – It’s fine. | -都过世了 -没事 |
[08:39] | May I be excused? | 我先失陪了 |
[08:47] | Hey, don’t forget about tomorrow, buddy. | 别忘了明天啊 |
[08:58] | 1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[09:02] | It’s getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[09:03] | That’s not very scientific. | 这么说可不太科学 |
[09:06] | What would you know about science, | 你还懂科学呀 |
[09:07] | Mr. Ivy League dropout? | 常春藤联盟辍学先生 |
[09:09] | I happen to know a lot about science. | 我碰巧很了解科学 |
[09:10] | I know about fermentation. | 我知道发酵 |
[09:12] | I know biology. | 我懂生物 |
[09:18] | Laurel’s gonna kill me. | 劳蕾尔会宰了我的 |
[09:19] | Oh, she’s so gonna kill me. | 她真的会宰了我的 |
[09:21] | Your sister will never know. | 你姐姐不会知道的 |
[09:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:27] | Ok, that one was really close. | 这雷真够近的 |
[09:29] | Sarah, we’re gonna be fine. | 莎拉 我们会没事的 |
[09:43] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[09:45] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[09:51] | – Sarah! – Oliver! | -莎拉 -奥利弗 |
[09:53] | Sarah! Sarah! | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[09:56] | Gus? | 格斯 |
[10:00] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[10:02] | No! Dad, she’s out there! | 不 爸 我们要救她 |
[10:04] | She’s not there. | 她不在了 |
[10:05] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[10:09] | She’s gone. | 我们失去她了 |
[10:09] | Oliver, wake up. Oliver? | 奥利弗 醒醒 奥利弗 |
[10:14] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry. I’m so– I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[10:23] | Oh, it’s ok, Oliver. | 没关系 奥利弗 |
[10:26] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 都过去了 甜心 |
[10:28] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[10:31] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[11:03] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪里搞到的这些 |
[11:04] | Roxies. Thank you, daddy’s ACL tear. | 镇痛片 多谢老爸前十字韧带撕裂 |
[11:11] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[11:12] | No one’s called me that in a while, speedy. | 好久没人这么叫我了 闪电妞 |
[11:15] | Worst nickname ever. | 真是史上最糟糕的外号 |
[11:17] | What, always chasing after me as a kid? | 怎么 你小时候总是追着我不放啊 |
[11:18] | I thought it fit pretty well. | 我觉得这外号挺贴切 |
[11:20] | Maybe it still does. | 估计现在依然贴切 |
[11:22] | See you at school, Speedy. | 学校见 闪电妞 |
[11:25] | Sorry about her. | 她就这样 |
[11:27] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[11:28] | You did not come back from a deserted island | 不是吧你 从一座荒岛上逃生 |
[11:30] | with a souvenir. | 还没忘带纪念品 |
[11:31] | It’s a hozen. And in buddhism, | 这是一个灵符 在佛教里 |
[11:33] | it symbolizes reconnecting. | 它象征着重逢 |
[11:35] | I kept it in hopes that one day, | 我一直留着它 希望有朝一日 |
[11:37] | it would reconnect me with you. | 它能帮助我与你重逢 |
[11:42] | A rock! That is sweet. | 一块石头 真用心良苦 |
[11:45] | You know, I want one of those T-shirts | 我一直想要一件T恤衫 |
[11:47] | that says “My friend was a castaway, | 上面写着 “我的朋友落难荒岛 |
[11:49] | and all I got was this crappy shirt.” | 就给我带回来这件破T恤” |
[11:54] | Don’t let him get you into too much trouble. | 别让他给你找太多麻烦 |
[11:56] | You just got back. Take it slow. | 你刚回来 慢慢适应 |
[12:01] | Ahem. The city awaits. | 整座城市都在等你 |
[12:06] | Have you noticed how hot your sister’s gotten? | 你注意到你妹妹发育得多性感了吗 |
[12:09] | Because I have not. | 因为我可没偷瞄她 |
[12:12] | Your funeral blew. | 当年你的葬礼去了不少人 |
[12:14] | Did you get lucky? | 你走桃花运了吗 |
[12:15] | Fish in a barrel. | 瓮中之鳖 |
[12:17] | They were so sad… | 大家都好伤心啊 |
[12:19] | and huggy. | 见人就抱 |
[12:21] | And I am counting | 我现在又在盼着 |
[12:21] | on another target rich environment | 下一个得天独厚的好机会了 |
[12:23] | for your welcome home bash. | 也就是为你接风的大狂欢 |
[12:25] | At my what? | 我的什么 |
[12:25] | You came back from the dead. | 你从鬼门关回来了 |
[12:28] | This calls for a party. | 必须开个派对好好庆祝 |
[12:29] | You tell me where and when. | 你只需告诉我时间地点 |
[12:30] | I’ll take care of everything. | 剩下的全由我一手包办 |
[12:36] | And this city’s gone to crap. | 这城市算是废了 |
[12:38] | Your dad sold his factory just in time. | 你爸那工厂卖得真及时 |
[12:41] | And why’d you want to drive through | 你为什么想要开车 |
[12:42] | 奎恩工业股份有限公司 钢铁制造与焊接 | |
[12:42] | this neighborhood anyway? | 从这片街区穿过呢 |
[12:45] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[12:46] | So what’d you miss the most, | 你最想念什么呢 |
[12:47] | steaks at the Palm, | 棕榈餐厅的牛排 |
[12:48] | drinks at the station, | 在车站喝酒 |
[12:49] | meaningless sex? | 漫无目的地做爱 |
[12:50] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[12:53] | Everyone is happy you’re alive. | 知道你还活着 大家都很高兴 |
[12:56] | You want to see the one person who isn’t? | 而你却非要去见唯一一个不高兴的人 |
[12:59] | Laurel, I just got this from Hunt’s lawyers. | 劳蕾尔 我刚从亨特的律师那拿到这个 |
[13:02] | They filed a change of venue. | 他们申请更换审判地点 |
[13:03] | We are now in front of Judge Grell. | 我们现在要面对格雷尔法官了 |
[13:05] | Hunt funded Grell’s reelection campaign. | 亨特为格雷尔的改选活动提供资金 |
[13:07] | He’s got Grell in his back pocket. | 所以格雷尔就是他的小木偶啊 |
[13:09] | You know, it’s fun being your friend. | 你知道吗 和你做朋友很有意思 |
[13:10] | I get to say “I told you so” a lot. | 我老能对你说 “我早告诉你了” |
[13:12] | No. Adam hunt is not smarter than we are. | 不 亚当·亨特不比我们聪明 |
[13:14] | No, he’s just richer | 不 他就是有几个臭钱 |
[13:15] | and willing to commit multiple felonies. | 愿意铤而走险 以身试法 |
[13:17] | “We don’t need to go outside the law– | “我们不必触犯法律 |
[13:19] | to find justice.” | 来主持正义” |
[13:20] | Your dad’s favorite jingle. | 你父亲最喜欢的一句话 |
[13:24] | Hello, Laurel. | 好久不见 劳蕾尔 |
[13:30] | You went to law school. You said you would. | 你果然进了法学院 就像你说过的一样 |
[13:34] | Yeah. Everyone’s proud. | 是啊 大家都为我骄傲 |
[13:39] | Adam Hunt’s a heavy hitter. | 亚当·亨特可是块硬骨头 |
[13:40] | You sure you want to get in the ring with him? | 你真想跟他较量吗 |
[13:43] | Five years and you want to talk about Adam Hunt? | 五年了 一见面你就想聊亚当·亨特吗 |
[13:46] | No. Not really. | 不 其实一点也不想 |
[13:50] | Why are you here, Ollie? | 你来干什么 奥利 |
[13:52] | To apologize. | 来道歉 |
[13:55] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[13:57] | I wanted to ask you not to blame her. | 我希望你不要怪她 |
[14:00] | For what? | 怪她什么 |
[14:01] | Falling under your spell. | 抵挡不住你的魅力吗 |
[14:04] | How could I possibly blame her for | 我怎么可能因为她和我 |
[14:05] | doing the same things that I did? | 犯一样的错误而责怪她呢 |
[14:07] | – I never meant to– – she was my sister. | -我从没想 -她是我妹妹 |
[14:11] | I couldn’t be angry because she was dead. | 我不能生气 因为她死了 |
[14:14] | I couldn’t grieve because I was so angry. | 我更没法伤心 因为我太生气了 |
[14:16] | That’s what happens when your sister dies | 如果你妹妹挖了你墙角然后死掉 |
[14:17] | while screwing your boyfriend. | 你就会被置于这种境地 |
[14:22] | We buried an empty coffin… | 我们下葬了一个空棺材 |
[14:27] | because her body was at the bottom of the ocean | 因为她的遗体还躺在海底 |
[14:29] | where you left her. | 是你把她扔在那儿的 |
[14:33] | It should have been you. | 死的那个人应该是你 |
[14:37] | I know that it’s too late to say this, | 我知道说什么都晚了 |
[14:39] | but I’m sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[14:45] | I’d hoped that you’d rot in hell a whole lot longer | 我真希望你在那地狱牢笼里 |
[14:47] | than 5 years. | 不止遭罪五年 |
[14:52] | How did you think that was gonna go, Tommy? | 你以为我们再见面会怎样 汤米 |
[14:55] | About like that. | 差不多就这样 |
[14:58] | Ok, so we took care of that. Good call. | 行 这事我们解决了 做得不错 |
[15:00] | Now we can make up for lost time. | 现在该把享乐时间补回来了 |
[15:01] | If you’re not too sick of fish, | 如果你还没吃腻鱼 |
[15:02] | I suggest we find some leggy models | 我建议找几个美腿模特 |
[15:04] | and eat sushi all day. What do you say? | 吃一整天寿司 你觉得怎样 |
[15:06] | What’re they doing? What the hell? | 他们在干什么 搞什么鬼 |
[15:24] | Here, son. Drink. | 给你 儿子 喝了它 |
[15:29] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[15:31] | That’s all we’ve got. | 我们就剩那些了 |
[15:32] | If anybody’s making it out of here, | 如果有人能从这里生还 |
[15:33] | it’s gonna be him. | 那肯定是他 |
[15:37] | I’m so sorry. I thought I’d have more time. | 对不起 我以为我还有时间 |
[15:40] | I’m not the man you think I am. | 我并非你想的那样 |
[15:44] | I didn’t build our city. | 我没有建设我们的城市 |
[15:46] | I failed it. | 而是搞砸了 |
[15:47] | And I wasn’t the only one. | 而且我不是唯一的一个 |
[15:49] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[15:50] | Mr. Queen! | 奎恩先生 |
[15:54] | Did your father survive that accident? | 你父亲在那次事故中活下来了吗 |
[15:58] | I ask the questions. You give me the answers. | 我在问你话 你需要回答我 |
[16:14] | Did he make it to the island? | 他活着登陆荒岛了吗 |
[16:15] | Did he tell you anything? | 他告诉你什么了吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, he did. | 是的 他说了 |
[16:35] | What did he tell you, Mr. Queen? | 他跟你说了什么 奎恩先生 |
[16:50] | He told me I’m gonna kill you. | 他说 我要杀了你 |
[16:58] | You’re delusional. | 你产生幻觉了吧 |
[17:00] | You’re zip-cuffed to that chair. | 你被拷在椅子上 |
[17:05] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[18:02] | You killed that man. | 你杀了那个人 |
[18:03] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不需要杀了我 |
[18:05] | Yes, I do. | 不 我需要 |
[18:07] | Nobody can know my secret. | 我的秘密不能让人知道 |
[18:17] | So that’s your story. A guy in a green hood | 这就是你的说法 一个戴绿兜帽的人 |
[18:19] | flew in and single-handedly took out 3 armed kidnappers. | 飞进来一个人摆平了三名持枪绑匪 |
[18:24] | I mean, who is he? | 可是 他是谁 |
[18:25] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[18:26] | I don’t know. Find him and you can ask. | 我也不知道 找到他 你就能问他了 |
[18:31] | Yeah. What about you? | 好吧 那你呢 |
[18:35] | You see the hood guy? | 你看见那个戴兜帽的人了吗 |
[18:37] | I saw… | 我只看到 |
[18:39] | just movement. | 模糊的影子 |
[18:41] | Everything blurry. I was kind of out of it. | 一切都很模糊 我有点晕头转向 |
[18:46] | It’s funny, isn’t it? One day back, | 真有趣 不是吗 刚回来一天 |
[18:48] | and already somebody’s gunning for you. | 就已经有人拿枪指着你了 |
[18:52] | Aren’t you popular? | 你真招人爱呐 |
[18:53] | Were you able to identify the men? | 你们能查到那些绑匪吗 |
[18:56] | Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons. | 指纹被磨掉 武器也无从追查 |
[18:58] | These were pros. | 这伙人是老手 |
[19:00] | Yeah. Well, they probably figured you’d | 没错 他们很可能知道 |
[19:02] | pay a king’s ransom to get your boy back | 你为了赎回儿子 |
[19:04] | or a queen’s ransom, as it were. | 倾家荡产都在所不惜 |
[19:07] | After all, a parent would do anything | 毕竟 父母为了孩子的安全 |
[19:10] | to keep their child safe. | 甘愿付出一切 |
[19:12] | I don’t find your tone appropriate, Detective. | 你这样话中带刺不太合适吧 探长 |
[19:16] | If Oliver can think of anything else, | 如果奥利弗能记起任何其他线索 |
[19:18] | he’ll be in touch. | 他会联系你们 |
[19:20] | Thank you, gentlemen, | 先生们 感谢你们 |
[19:21] | for coming. | 登门造访 |
[19:30] | Your luck never seems to run out, does it? | 你的运气好像总用不完 是不是 |
[19:46] | 斯特林市商人 亚当·亨特被检察院调查 | |
[19:59] | You are different. | 你变了 |
[20:01] | Not like you to read a book. | 会看书可不像你 |
[20:06] | I missed you, Raisa. | 我很惦记你 蕾莎 |
[20:07] | No kitchen on the island. | 孤岛上没有厨房 |
[20:09] | No. No friends either. | 没有 也没朋友 |
[20:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:21] | Do I really seem different? | 我看起来真的变了吗 |
[20:23] | No. You’re still a good boy. | 没有 你还是个好孩子 |
[20:26] | Oh, I think we both know I wasn’t. | 你我都知道并非如此 |
[20:27] | But a good heart. | 但有一颗善良的心 |
[20:29] | I hope so. | 但愿 |
[20:30] | I want to be the person you always told me I could be. | 我想成为你常说的好人 |
[20:37] | Oliver, I want to introduce you to someone– | 奥利弗 我想给你介绍一个人 |
[20:41] | John diggle. | 约翰·狄格尔 |
[20:42] | He’ll be accompanying you from now on. | 从现在起他会跟随你左右 |
[20:44] | I don’t need a babysitter. | 我不需要保姆 |
[20:45] | Darling, Oliver’s a grown man. | 亲爱的 奥利弗是成年人了 |
[20:48] | And if he doesn’t feel he needs | 如果他觉得不需要 |
[20:49] | armed protection… | 全副武装的保镖 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I understand, but this is | 我明白 不过 |
[20:51] | something I need. | 这能让我安心 |
[20:58] | So… | 好吧 |
[21:01] | What do I call you? | 我怎么称呼你 |
[21:05] | Diggle’s good. | 狄格尔就行了 |
[21:07] | Dig if you want. | 狄格也行 |
[21:08] | You’re ex-military? | 你当过兵 |
[21:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[21:10] | 105th Airborne of Kandahar, retired. | 从第105驻坎大哈空降部队退役 |
[21:13] | Been in the private sector | 现在在私营安保公司 |
[21:14] | a little more than 4 years now. | 干了超过四个年头 |
[21:17] | I don’t want there to be any confusion, Mr. Queen. | 我希望你能清楚明白 奎恩先生 |
[21:18] | My ability to keep you from harm | 让我保证你的安全 |
[21:20] | will outweigh your comfort. | 远比你的自在更重要 |
[21:23] | Do we have an agreement? | 你同意吗 |
[21:27] | Sir? | 先生 |
[21:31] | Sir! | 先生 |
[21:59] | 危险 请勿入内 | |
[22:12] | The abduction was unexpected. | 突如其来的绑架 |
[22:14] | It forced me to move up my plans, | 迫使我加速了计划 |
[22:16] | but what I told the police was true. | 不过我告诉警方的是事实 |
[22:19] | The man in the green hood was there in that warehouse, | 头戴绿兜帽的男人确实在那间仓库 |
[22:22] | and he’s just beginning. | 而他的计划才刚开始 |
[23:53] | The suit alleges that Hunt committed | 此案控诉亨特犯下了 |
[23:54] | multiple acts of fraud and theft | 数宗针对本市贫困阶层的 |
[23:56] | against the city’s underprivileged. | 欺诈和偷盗的罪行 |
[23:58] | Laurel lance, an attorney for the city necessary… | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 本市的一位律师 |
[24:00] | Adam Hunt– | 亚当·亨特 |
[24:01] | his crimes go deeper than fraud and theft, | 他的罪行远不止欺诈和偷盗 |
[24:04] | but he’s been able to bully, | 而且如果有人想断他的财路 |
[24:05] | bribe, or kill anyone | 他会百般欺压 |
[24:07] | who’s gotten into his way. | 贿赂 甚至杀人放火 |
[24:16] | He hasn’t met me yet. | 他还没遇上我 |
[24:24] | You remind Grell | 你提醒格瑞尔 |
[24:25] | I put him on the bench, | 我能让他坐上法官的位置 |
[24:26] | I can take him off. | 我也能换了他 |
[24:27] | I will turn him into a cautionary tale. | 我会杀鸡儆猴让大家引以为戒 |
[24:29] | Yes, Mr. Hunt. | 是 亨特先生 |
[24:30] | And this attorney Laurel Lance– | 还有那个叫劳蕾尔·兰斯的律师 |
[24:32] | You said she wasn’t gonna be a problem anymore. | 你说过她不会再碍手碍脚 |
[24:34] | I told you to fix that situation. | 我叫你去摆平那件事 |
[24:38] | Why are you still here? | 还愣在这里做什么 |
[24:46] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[24:52] | Hey. You missed. | 嘿 没打中 |
[25:07] | What? What? | 干什么 |
[25:08] | Just– just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[25:14] | You’re gonna transfer $40 million | 我要你转四千万 |
[25:16] | into Starling City bank account 1141 | 到斯特林市银行账户1141 |
[25:18] | – by 10 p.m. tomorrow night. – Or what? | -明晚十点前 -不然呢 |
[25:20] | Or I’m gonna take it, and you won’t like how. | 不然我就亲自去取 只是不会这么温柔 |
[25:26] | If I see you again, you’re dead! | 下次再让我见到你就死定了 |
[25:40] | He was wearing a hood, | 他戴着兜帽 |
[25:42] | a green hood, | 绿色兜帽 |
[25:45] | and he had a bow and arrow. | 还拿着弓箭 |
[25:48] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我 |
[25:49] | That maniac put two of my men in the hospital. | 那个疯子把我两个手下送进了医院 |
[25:53] | Well, thanks for your statement. | 感谢你的说明 |
[25:54] | We’ll put out an APB on… | 我们会全面通缉 |
[25:58] | Robin Hood. | 罗宾汉 |
[25:59] | Hey, pal. | 我说伙计 |
[26:01] | I’m not some grocer who got taken for his register. | 我可不是等着注册的杂货商 |
[26:05] | I go to the front of the line. | 我不喜欢等人 |
[26:07] | Now he said he would be back here by 10 p.m. | 他说他晚上十点前会过来 |
[26:09] | Make sure you’re here first. | 你们要抢在他前面 |
[26:11] | You can coordinate with Mr. Drakon, my new head of security. | 你们可以配合德拉肯先生 我的新任安全主管 |
[26:21] | All right. Well, uh, thanks for your time. | 好的 感谢你抽出时间 |
[26:31] | It looks like Queen was telling the truth. | 看来奎恩说的是实话 |
[26:32] | Yeah. Well, there’s a first time for everything. | 是啊 凡事都有第一次 |
[26:36] | This hooded guy comes looking for trouble, he’ll find it. | 兜帽男想要自找麻烦 我们就让他如愿 |
[26:51] | Put on your seat belt, sir. | 系好你的安全带 先生 |
[26:54] | Wouldn’t want you to miss your party. | 可不能让你错过派对 |
[27:27] | Everybody, hey! | 各位 看这里 |
[27:29] | Man of the hour! | 风云人物 |
[27:34] | Whoo! And, ladies, please give this man a proper homecoming. | 女士们 好好欢迎这位男士回家吧 |
[27:44] | Thank you very much, everybody! | 非常感谢 各位 |
[27:46] | Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, Ollie. | 奥利… |
[27:54] | I missed tequila! | 我想死龙舌兰酒了 |
[28:06] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 外面到底在搞什么 |
[28:07] | It’s across the street. | 是街对面 |
[28:09] | Party for the guy that got rescued off that island– | 孤岛获救的那家伙的派对 |
[28:11] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[28:20] | Hey. Does he wipe for you, too? | 他也给你擦屁股吗 |
[28:22] | Now by my rough estimate, you have not had sex in 1,839 days. | 经我粗略估计 你有1839天没有过性生活了 |
[28:28] | As your wingman, I highly recommend | 作为你的战友 我强力推荐 |
[28:30] | Carmen Golden. | 卡门·高登 |
[28:31] | Which one is she? | 是哪一个 |
[28:32] | The one who looks like the chick from “Twilight.” | 貌似《暮光之城》女主的的那妞儿 |
[28:34] | What’s “Twilight”? | 《暮光之城》是什么 |
[28:35] | You’re so better off not knowing. | 不知道更好 |
[28:47] | Back in a minute. | 一会儿就回来 |
[28:52] | Ollie, hey! This party is sick. | 奥利 嗨 这派对真烂 |
[28:55] | Who let you in here? | 谁让你进来的 |
[28:56] | I believe it was somebody who said, | 应该是某个对我说 |
[28:57] | “Right this way, Miss Queen.” | “这边请 奎恩小姐”的家伙 |
[28:59] | Well, you shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[29:01] | I’m not 12 anymore. | 我早就不是12岁了 |
[29:03] | No. You’re 17. | 对 你才17岁 |
[29:04] | Ollie, I love you, | 奥利 我爱你 |
[29:06] | But you can’t come back here and judge me, | 但是你不能一回来就指责我 |
[29:08] | especially for being just like you. | 尤其这事咱俩其实半斤八两 |
[29:10] | I know that it couldn’t have been easy for you when I was away– | 我知道我离开的时候你不好过 |
[29:13] | Away? No. You died. | 离开 不 你死了 |
[29:17] | My brother and my father died. | 我哥哥和我爸爸都死了 |
[29:20] | I went to your funerals. | 我参加了你们的葬礼 |
[29:21] | – I know. – No, you don’t. | -我知道 -不 你不知道 |
[29:23] | Mom had Walter, and I had no one. | 妈妈有沃尔特 我谁都没有 |
[29:26] | You guys all act like it’s cool, | 你们都一副无所谓的样子 |
[29:28] | let’s forget about the last 5 years. | 让我们忘掉过去的五年 |
[29:31] | Well, I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[29:32] | For me, it’s kind of permanently in there, | 对我来说 这事我一辈子都忘不掉 |
[29:34] | so I’m sorry if I turned out | 所以如果我变得让你失望了 |
[29:36] | some major disappointment, | 我很抱歉 |
[29:37] | but this me is the best I could do | 但是在经历了这些事之后 |
[29:41] | with what I had to work with. | 这已经是我努力的极限了 |
[29:44] | Let’s bounce. | 跳舞去 |
[29:48] | You have the fun dip? | 拿到刺激的了 |
[29:49] | Yeah. It’s right– | 对 就在这… |
[29:51] | No. I–I must have dropped it. | 不 我好像弄丢了 |
[30:05] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[30:06] | Tommy. He made the point that | 汤米 他说得有道理 |
[30:09] | we have too many years between us | 我们毕竟这么多年了 |
[30:10] | to leave things the way we left them. | 有些事还是要有个了结 |
[30:14] | Is there someplace quieter that we could go? | 我们能不能去个安静点的地方 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry about saying | 对不起之前我说 |
[30:23] | that you should have been the one who died. | 该死掉的那个人应该是你 |
[30:26] | That was wrong. | 我不该这么说 |
[30:28] | If I could trade places with her, I would. | 如果我能代替她去死 我会的 |
[30:35] | About Sarah, | 关于莎拉 |
[30:39] | there’s something that I’ve been afraid to ask, | 有件事我很怕问出口 |
[30:41] | but I need to know. | 但我得知道 |
[30:43] | Ok. | 说吧 |
[30:48] | When she died… | 她死的时候 |
[30:51] | did she suffer? | 很痛苦吗 |
[30:54] | Sarah! Aah! | 莎拉 |
[30:55] | No. | 没有 |
[30:58] | I think about her every day. | 我每天都想起她 |
[31:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:03] | I guess we still have one thing in common then. | 看来我们至少还有这一个共同点 |
[31:09] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but… | 真不敢相信我会这么说 但是 |
[31:14] | if you need someone to talk to | 如果你想找人谈谈 |
[31:16] | about what happened to you, I’m here. | 你的那些遭遇 可以来找我 |
[31:24] | $0.00 | 账户余额 |
[31:27] | Something wrong? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[31:29] | I asked somebody to do something. | 我叫一个人做件事 |
[31:32] | They didn’t do it. | 他没做到 |
[31:37] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔 |
[31:46] | You always saw the best in me. | 你总能看到我最好的一面 |
[31:48] | Right now, that’s what you’re doing, | 现在也是 |
[31:51] | Looking at me, and you’re wondering | 你看着我 一定在猜 |
[31:53] | if that island changed me somehow, | 那座岛是否改变了我 |
[31:55] | if it made me a better person. | 是不是让我变成了一个好人 |
[31:57] | It didn’t. | 它没有 |
[32:00] | Stay away from me. | 所以还是离我远一点吧 |
[32:01] | Otherwise… | 否则的话 |
[32:04] | I’m just gonna hurt you again, | 我又会伤害你 |
[32:08] | but this time, it will be worse. | 而这一次 只会伤得更深 |
[32:11] | Got to roll. | 我去狂欢了 |
[32:13] | I got 5 years of debauchery to catch up on. | 得去弥补这五年来缺失的花天酒地 |
[32:18] | You know what, Oliver? | 你知道吗 奥利弗 |
[32:22] | You’re wrong. That island did change you. | 你错了 那座岛确实改变了你 |
[32:26] | At least now you’re honest. | 至少你现在变诚实了 |
[32:41] | Something I can help you with, sir? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 先生 |
[32:47] | I just wanted a second to myself. | 我只想一个人静一静 |
[32:48] | I would believe you, Mr. Queen, | 要不是你成天满嘴胡说 |
[32:49] | if you weren’t so full of crap. | 我真愿相信你 奎恩先生 |
[32:53] | Party’s this way. | 派对在这边 |
[33:00] | It’s locked. | 门锁住了 |
[33:07] | You two cover the elevator. | 你们俩负责电梯 |
[33:08] | Hang back and be ready. | 巡逻 戒备 |
[33:09] | Stay in the corners and stay alert. | 待在角落 提高警惕 |
[33:20] | It’s past 10:00. | 十点已经过了 |
[33:21] | He’s never getting in here. | 他肯定进不来了 |
[33:34] | All’s clear. | 一切准备就绪 |
[33:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:19] | You missed. | 你没打中 |
[34:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:29] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[34:30] | All units, converge! | 所有分队 马上集合 |
[34:31] | All units, converge! | 所有分队 马上集合 |
[35:19] | Go right, go right. | 向右 向右 |
[35:21] | On me. | 掩护我 |
[35:32] | Lay down your weapons, or we will open fire! | 放下武器 否则我们就开火了 |
[35:35] | I repeat, lay down your weapons. | 我重复一遍 放下武器 |
[35:50] | Tell me you saw that. | 告诉我不是我眼花 |
[35:52] | Ok. Let’s go. Move. | 我们走 撤队 |
[35:59] | Cut it. | 把音乐停了 |
[36:00] | Search the building roof to basement. | 从屋顶到地下室通通搜一遍 |
[36:01] | Find him! | 把他找出来 |
[36:02] | Starling city police! | 斯特林市刑警 |
[36:03] | The party’s over, kids. | 派对结束了 孩子们 |
[36:07] | Oh, Mr. Merlyn. Imagine my shock at finding you here. | 梅林先生 看见你在这我真是太吃惊了 |
[36:10] | Did you roofie anyone special tonight, huh? | 你今晚又把谁搞嗨了啊 |
[36:13] | Detective! It’s a private party. | 警探 这是个私人派对 |
[36:16] | Yeah? Well, there was an incident | 是吗 今晚在亚当·亨特的大楼里 |
[36:17] | at Adam Hunt’s building tonight. | 发生了一起事故 |
[36:18] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[36:19] | Who’s Adam Hunt? | 亚当·亨特是谁 |
[36:20] | He’s a millionaire bottom feeder, | 一个暴发户 |
[36:21] | and I’m kind of surprised you aren’t friends. | 我真惊讶你们不是朋友 |
[36:23] | I’ve been out of town for…a while. | 我不是离开了 一阵子嘛 |
[36:26] | Well, he just got attacked by the guy with the hood, | 他被一个戴兜帽的家伙袭击了 |
[36:30] | the guy that saved your ass the other day. | 就是那天救你的那个人 |
[36:31] | The hood guy. | 兜帽男 |
[36:33] | You didn’t find him? | 你没找到他 |
[36:33] | I’m gonna offer a reward. | 我打算发布个悬赏 |
[36:35] | Hey, everybody. | 大伙儿听好了 |
[36:36] | $2 million to anybody | 谁能找到这个戴着绿兜帽的疯子 |
[36:38] | that can find a nut bar in a green hood. | 谁就能拿到两百万赏金 |
[36:47] | Did you even try to save her? | 你有试过救她吗 |
[36:49] | Ok. Let’s go, partner. | 我们走 伙计 |
[36:50] | Did you even try to save my daughter? | 你有试过去救我的女儿吗 |
[36:52] | Sarah wouldn’t want this. | 莎拉不会希望你这样 |
[36:53] | It’s not. Partner, let’s go. | 算了 伙计 我们走 |
[36:56] | It’s all right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[37:05] | It’s way too quiet in here! | 这里是不是太安静了 |
[37:06] | This is a party! | 这可是派对啊 |
[37:14] | Some coincidence, I mean, you asking to have your party here, | 真巧啊 你说要在这里开派对 |
[37:17] | and Hunt getting robbed right next door | 亨特就在隔壁被抢 |
[37:19] | and by the same guy who rescued us at the warehouse. | 还正好就是那天救了我们的人干的 |
[37:22] | If I were you, Tommy, | 如果我是你 汤米 |
[37:24] | I’d just be glad you’re alive. | 庆幸自己还活着就行了 |
[37:26] | What happened to you on that island? | 你在那岛上发生了什么 |
[37:29] | A lot. | 很多事 |
[37:38] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[37:40] | $40 million doesn’t just up and vanish! | 四千万怎么会就这样凭空消失 |
[37:44] | Untraceable?! | 无迹可寻 |
[37:45] | It is $40 million! Find it! | 那可是四千万 赶紧给我找回来 |
[37:52] | How did he do it? | 他是怎么办到的 |
[38:30] | There’s not enough for all of us. | 剩下的食物不够我们分的 |
[38:33] | Save your strength. | 省点力气吧 |
[38:34] | You can survive this, make it home, | 你能撑过去的 活着回家 |
[38:38] | make it better, right my wrongs, | 让一切变得更好 纠正我的错误 |
[38:42] | but you got to live through this first. | 但首先你得挺过去 |
[38:46] | You hear me, Ollie? You hear me, son? | 听见我的话了吗 奥利 儿子你听到了吗 |
[38:52] | Just rest, dad. | 歇一会儿吧 爸爸 |
[39:03] | No. | 不 |
[39:18] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[39:19] | Survive. | 活下去 |
[39:21] | No! | 不 |
[39:32] | If hypothetically $50,000 magically appeared | 假设有五万块凭空出现在 |
[39:36] | in your bank account, it might be best | 你的银行账户里 也许你最好 |
[39:38] | for you not to speak about it… | 还是不要讲为好 |
[39:40] | to anyone…ever. | 对任何人都是 永远别说 |
[39:45] | God bless you, too. | 上帝也保佑你 |
[39:48] | I just got a very grateful phone call | 我刚接到我们其中一位 |
[39:50] | from one of our clients against Adam Hunt. | 起诉亚当·亨特的委托人的感谢电话 |
[39:52] | Me, too. Heh. | 我也是 |
[39:57] | It looks like starling city has a guardian angel. | 看起来斯特林市有了一位守护天使 |
[40:03] | By the way, your cute friend’s here. | 顺便说一句 你那位帅气的朋友来了 |
[40:11] | You left the party pretty quick last night, | 昨晚的派对你走得真早 |
[40:13] | even after I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir. | 亏我还让吧台备足了黑皮诺葡萄酒 |
[40:16] | It wasn’t really my scene. | 我不太喜欢那种场合 |
[40:18] | I thought maybe you and Oliver went mano-a-mano again. | 我还以为你跟奥利弗又旧情复燃了 |
[40:21] | I saw you two head out. | 我看见你们一起出去了 |
[40:23] | There’s nothing between Oliver and I, not anymore. | 我和奥利弗之间没什么 再也没有了 |
[40:26] | Here I thought the only thing between you and Oliver was us. | 我还以为你和奥利弗之间还有我们呢 |
[40:30] | I wouldn’t exactly characterize us as an “us,” Tommy. | 我不认为我们之间会发生什么 汤米 |
[40:34] | Then what would you call it? | 那你要怎么定义你我之间的关系 |
[40:35] | A lapse. | 一次失误 |
[40:36] | That’s quite a few lapses– | 那可是好多次失误啊 |
[40:37] | your place, my place, | 在你那 我那 |
[40:39] | my place again. | 然后又是我那 |
[40:42] | Oh, come on, Merlyn. We both know that you’re not | 算了吧 梅林 你我都清楚 |
[40:45] | a one-girl type of guy. | 你不是会在一棵树上吊死的人 |
[40:47] | Depends on the girl. | 那要取决于是哪棵树了 |
[40:50] | I have to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[40:53] | Dinah Laurel Lance always trying to save the world. | 黛娜 ·劳蕾尔 ·兰斯总是想着拯救世界 |
[40:59] | Hey. If I don’t try and save it, who will? | 如果我不来拯救世界 那谁来呢 |
[41:17] | She says the island changed me. | 她说那个岛改变了我 |
[41:21] | She has no idea how much. | 但她不知道它究竟改变了我多少 |
[41:25] | There are many more names on the list, | 名单上还有很多名字 |
[41:28] | those who rule my city through intimidation and fear. | 那些用恐吓威胁统治这城市的人 |
[41:34] | Every last one of them will wish I had died on that island. | 都会希望我当初暴死在岛上 |
[41:47] | The police failed to identify the men I hired to kidnap Oliver, | 警察没查到我派去绑架奥利弗的那些人 |
[41:51] | and they never will. | 他们永远也查不出来 |
[41:53] | Should we arrange another abduction? | 我们需要再筹划一次绑架吗 |
[41:55] | No. | 不用了 |
[41:57] | There are other ways of finding out what my son knows. | 还有别的方法搞清楚我儿子到底知道些什么 |