时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | It was Tres de Cinco, | 这天是五月三 |
[00:11] | or the day before Cinco de Cuatro, | 也就是五月四前一天 |
[00:14] | and Buster Bluth had finally found a family he fit in with. | Buster Bluth 终于找到了他适应的家庭 |
[00:18] | Where’s Mother? Ah. | 你妈妈在哪 啊 |
[00:19] | Ah, way to go, way to go. | 啊 干得不错 |
[00:24] | Hi. I know you’ve been down today, | 我知道你今天情绪不好 |
[00:27] | so I brought you this. | 所以我给你带来这个 |
[00:29] | They’re for Cinco. | 为庆祝五月的节日 |
[00:30] | In case you wanted to make confetti | 以备你们想要制作五彩纸屑 |
[00:32] | out of something other than the pictures | 而不用那张买来的 |
[00:33] | that they sell of the chubby Linda Ronstadt. | 胖胖的Linda Ronstadt的画像来做 |
[00:35] | I am so blessed to have you in my life. | 有你在我的生活里我是如此的幸运 |
[00:38] | I’m so blessed to have you in my life. | 有你在我的生活里我是如此的幸运 |
[00:41] | Just six weeks ago, I was a hot mess. | 六周之前 我真是一团糟 |
[00:44] | I was desperate for a mother, | 我十分渴望有一个老妈 |
[00:46] | and I don’t think I could admit it. | 我并不想承认这点 |
[00:48] | NARRATOR: As you’ll see, he admits it plenty. | 正如你将会看到的 他承认了很多次 |
[00:51] | But now look at me. | 但是现在看看我 |
[00:52] | I’m with a beautiful, elegant woman! | 我和一个美丽高雅的女人在一起 |
[00:59] | And I think we should take it to the next level. | 我认为我们能把这点提升到下一个层面 |
[01:04] | Buster had come a long way since his fear of boats | Buster一路走来 自从他对船的恐惧… |
[01:11] | – … was conquered… – baby. | – 被克服 – 乖乖啊 |
[01:12] | And then rekindled, only to find himself | 之后又复燃 发现他自己正 |
[01:16] | – facing a bigger fear. – Oh, come on! | – 面对一个更大的恐惧 – 哦 拜托 |
[01:18] | But his biggest fear wasn’t confronting a wet, loose seal | 但他最大的恐惧并不是面对只湿湿的野海豹 |
[01:22] | it was losing one. | 而是失去某个人 |
[01:24] | Wait! She doesn’t have her makeup! | 等一下 她没有带化妆品 |
[01:25] | I have her lipstick! | 她的口红在我这儿 |
[01:27] | Mother! | 老妈 |
[01:29] | – Michael. – Yeah, it’s a tough one | – Michael – 对 这十分艰难 |
[01:31] | because there’s about 400 witnesses that are ready | 因为大概有400个目击者准备 |
[01:33] | to throw her underneath the boat. | 把她扔下船 |
[01:35] | I don’t think I can even help. | 我觉得连我都帮不上她 |
[01:38] | Buster was distraught, | Buster心烦意乱 |
[01:40] | – and made some foolish mistakes. | 然后犯了一些愚蠢的错误 |
[01:42] | Hey, Lupe. | 你好 Lupe |
[01:43] | – Oh, Buster. – Like this. | – 哦 Buster – 比如这个 |
[01:44] | Are you going to be all right? | 你会没事吧 |
[01:45] | Uh, you want me to stay? | 嗯 你要我陪你么 |
[01:47] | I was planning to visit with my family. | 我准备去见我的家人 |
[01:48] | Oh, no, and just watch. | 哦 不 你等着瞧 |
[01:50] | Mother is going to come | 总有一天 老妈就会 |
[01:51] | waltzing through that door any day now, | 轻快地经过这个门 |
[01:53] | and she is going to be screaming, | 而且她还会大叫着 |
[01:54] | “Make sure you frisk that girl before… “ | “确保和那女孩那个啥前…” |
[01:58] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[02:02] | – That’s my perfume. – Mm, good. | – 这是我的香水 – 嗯 不错 |
[02:03] | Okay, good. She wouldn’t wear that. | 好吧 不错 她才不会用这个 |
[02:05] | When his father didn’t return, either, | 同时他老爸也不回家了 |
[02:08] | Buster stuck to his daily routine. | Buster 坚持着他每天的日常工作 |
[02:09] | Ah. | 啊 |
[02:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[02:12] | Laying out Mother’s clothes… | 把妈妈的衣服摆出来… |
[02:15] | The vodka goes in, you pour it in the other | 伏特加倒进去了 倒进另一个杯子 |
[02:18] | Making Mother’s breakfast… | 给妈妈做早餐… |
[02:20] | The olive on top and then you call your… | 放上橄榄然后在叫… |
[02:25] | mother | 老妈 |
[02:28] | Oh, this is bugging me. | 这样太碍眼了 |
[02:32] | And amusing himself with little jokes… | 说一些笑话自娱自乐… |
[02:34] | Ah,finito. | 啊 完成了 |
[02:36] | He thought she’d appreciate. | 他觉得她会欣赏 |
[02:37] | Except for the hair. | 除了头发 |
[02:38] | You have reduced. | 你轻了 |
[02:41] | Well, you’re not that skinny. | 好吧 你没那么瘦 |
[02:43] | Welcome home, chubs. | 欢迎回家 胖子 |
[02:46] | Oh, you will kill me for that. | 哦 你会为那句话宰了我 |
[02:48] | And I don’t want that blood on my hands. | 我不希望手上沾血 |
[02:52] | And with his mother gone | 他妈妈走了 |
[02:54] | it was nice to get a chance to use the sewing machine. | 这是一个好机会去使用缝纫机 |
[02:58] | Still, he found ways to feel good about himself. | 尽管如此 他还是找到让自己好受的方法 |
[03:01] | Buster, you always come through. | Buster 你总能挺过来 |
[03:03] | Oh, Mother, that’s so nice. | 哦 妈妈 这真是太好了 |
[03:05] | No, no, no, no, no, I mean it. It’s amazing work. | 不 不 我说真的 做的太好了 |
[03:08] | – But he knew it wasn’t real. – Okay, I need to stop, | -但是他知道这不是真的 – 好了 我得打住了 |
[03:11] | or I’m going to be committed. | 否则就上瘾了 |
[03:12] | At first. | 只停了一会儿 |
[03:14] | What? | 你说什么 |
[03:17] | But that would take hours. | 但是那样很花时间 |
[03:19] | Oh, this is going to be just stunning. | 哦 这将会很好 |
[03:21] | You are always so right. | 你总是对的 |
[03:25] | And then the waiter came back, | 后来服务员回来了 |
[03:26] | and he said, “Oh, I’m sorry. Who are you?” | 他说 “抱歉 你是谁” |
[03:28] | And I said, “I’m Buster Bluth. | 我说 “我是 Buster Bluth” |
[03:30] | That’s the fourth time I’ve told you.” | “这是我第四次告诉你了” |
[03:33] | Soon, he had run out of food… | 很快他会煮的”食物” |
[03:36] | that he knew how to make. | 都吃完了 |
[03:38] | But everywhere he looked, he found | 但他眼里看到的 |
[03:40] | mocking reminders of the woman he lost. | 尽是讽刺般地提醒了他失去了老妈 |
[03:43] | SERVES 3-5 | 坐牢三到五年 |
[03:45] | He did find some supplies | 他却找到了他老妈的 |
[03:47] | from one of his mother’s “I can quit any time” Stints. | “我可以随时戒酒”限量供给 |
[03:50] | Oh, cute. | 哎呦 好萌 |
[03:52] | But the emotional lift was temporary. | 但是快乐总是短暂的 |
[03:55] | And before long, things had gotten weird. | 不久以后 事情变得不可思议 |
[03:58] | Put the olive on top and you set it down for Mother. | 把橄榄放在上面就可以给妈妈了 |
[04:01] | To an uninformed observer, it looked a little | 别人不知道的话 他这个看起来 |
[04:04] | like that Vince Vaughn movie Psycho. | 像是文斯·沃恩的电影<惊魂记1999> |
[04:06] | Oh, I agree. | 哦 我同意 |
[04:08] | Dancing with the Stars has gone completely downhill. | <与星共舞>完全是在走下坡路 |
[04:12] | This pasta’s way overcooked, Buster! | 这个意大利面煮过头了 Buster |
[04:15] | Well, you didn’t leave me the simplest recipe, Mother. | 好吧 你连简单的食谱都没留给我 妈妈 |
[04:19] | Finally, Lucille was released under house arrest, | 最终 Lucille从监禁转到软禁 |
[04:22] | and everything returned to normal. | 所有事都恢复了正常 |
[04:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:28] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚才还在想你 |
[04:30] | Now the story of a family | 故事是关于一个 |
[04:31] | whose future was abruptly cancelled | 突然失去未来的家庭 |
[04:35] | and the one son who had no choice | 家中儿子别无选择 |
[04:37] | but to keep himself together. | 只能独立生活 |
[04:41] | It’s Buster’s… | 欢迎收看Buster |
[04:44] | Arrested Development. | <发展受阻> |
[04:47] | Buster was passing time with Lucille… | Buster和Lucille在一起玩 |
[04:50] | Chinchilla! | 灰鼠的毛皮 |
[04:51] | By playing games like Guess the Fur. | 猜毛皮游戏来打发时间 |
[04:54] | The one you got after Dad had the affair | 是老爸跟里弗赛德来的胖实习生偷情 |
[04:56] | with the chubby intern from Riverside. | 被你发现后买的 |
[04:58] | You win again, Buster. | 你又赢了 Buster |
[04:59] | I know what’s going to stump you. | 我知道怎样难倒你 |
[05:01] | Oh! | 哦 |
[05:02] | Close your eyes tight and plug your ears. | 紧紧闭上你的眼睛 塞住你的耳朵 |
[05:05] | Just plug one ear and press the other one to the couch. | 塞住一只耳朵 另一只耳朵压在沙发 |
[05:11] | But after three months of being | 但是这三个月来跟 |
[05:12] | cooped up with her youngest son… | 她最年轻的儿子监禁在一起… |
[05:14] | Mother! Stop! Mother! | 妈妈 住手 妈妈 |
[05:15] | Lucille was growing restive. | Lucille变得不安分 |
[05:17] | No, Mother! If the alarm goes off | 不 妈妈 假如这个警报响了 |
[05:19] | and they catch you, they’ll take you away forever! | 他们抓到你 他们会永远把你带走 |
[05:21] | I can’t take it anymore. I have to get out of here. | 我再也不能忍受这些 我必须离开这儿 |
[05:24] | I don’t care. I can’t keep playing | 我不在乎 猜毛皮游戏一天玩六次 |
[05:26] | Guess My Fur six times a day. | 我玩不下去了 |
[05:28] | I need a smoke. | 我要抽烟 |
[05:32] | Right to the smokes, huh? | 这就想抽烟了哈 |
[05:35] | Give me a minute. Let me catch my breath. | 给我一分钟 让我喘个气 |
[05:37] | And Buster refined a testimony | Buster拿捏了一套证词 |
[05:39] | that was meant to spare Lucille from jail | 目的是让Lucille免去牢狱之灾 |
[05:42] | at a legal defense strategy meeting | 在一个法律辩护策略会议… |
[05:44] | -…slash graduation party. – It’s gonna be an eel | – 兼毕业晚会上 -我要说是只电鳗 |
[05:46] | Congratulations, Mother You’ve managed to combine people’s fear | 恭喜你老妈 你把人们对同性恋和鳗鱼的恐惧 |
[05:48] | of homosexuals and eels into one alibi. | 结合到一个不在场证词里去了 |
[05:50] | And he’ll be wearing his Army uniform | 他还要穿军装出庭 |
[05:53] | so I can pretend I’m proud of him again. | 这样我就可以假装我以他为荣 |
[05:55] | I couldn’t find my Army uniform. | 我找不到我的军装了 |
[05:57] | Oh, but I thought the jury might like it | 不过我觉得陪审团可能会喜欢 |
[05:59] | if I show up as John-John Kennedy. | 如果我像约翰肯尼迪一样出场 |
[06:01] | Oh, yeah, that went over great last time. | 哦 对啊 上次你这样出场真顺利 |
[06:05] | And it was offensive. | 那样的确很无礼 |
[06:07] | Half your testicle was hanging out of that thing. | 你有个睾丸露在外面 |
[06:09] | Good! | 好的 |
[06:10] | I’m glad they saw it. | 我很高兴他们看到了 |
[06:13] | It was like a Motherboy Ball, right | 那次就像一场妈妈儿子舞会[蛋蛋] 对吧 |
[06:16] | BUSTER : Hmm? | Buster 哈 |
[06:18] | Put on your new uniform… with long pants. | 穿上你的新制服…和长裤 |
[06:21] | And keep your ball joke to yourself, Andrew Dice Clay. | 并且把蛋蛋笑话收敛着 Andrew Dice Clay |
[06:25] | So you can see why I need | 所以你看得出来为什么我需要 |
[06:26] | the testimony of someone who’s not a hot mess. | 某些不糟糕人的证词 |
[06:28] | You’re a hot mess! – You’re a hot mess! | – 你一团糟 – 你才一团糟 |
[06:30] | Let me get this straight… you won’t let me | 让我坦白地讲…你不会让我 |
[06:32] | help with your case… | 帮你处理你的案子… |
[06:34] | And the night before the trial, | 审判前夜 |
[06:36] | tensions had only gotten worse. | 气氛越来越糟 |
[06:38] | You need me just as much as I need you, cookie. | 你需要我就像我需要你 小可爱 |
[06:41] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的 |
[06:43] | Because you can be replaced, you know. | 因为你可以被替代 你知道么 |
[06:45] | Can she? | 她可以吗 |
[06:47] | And even if you can’t, you’re not the boss of me. | 就算你不可以被取代 你也不是我的老板 |
[06:52] | Can I go to… ? I’m going to the park! | 我可以去…我要去公园玩了 |
[06:55] | Oh, Buster. | 哦 Buster |
[06:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:59] | Hello to you, too, 2. | 你也好 2号 |
[07:01] | Oh, look at all this produce. | 哦 看看这些农作物 |
[07:03] | I’m juicing now. Would you like to join me? | 我要去榨汁 要和我一起来吗 |
[07:05] | 00 in the afternoon. | 半夜12点 |
[07:08] | Honey, it’s 8: 00 a.M. Somewhere. | 小亲亲 有的地方现在才8点多 |
[07:09] | Oh, I forgot… | 哦 我忘了… |
[07:11] | your mother wouldn’t allow it. | 你妈妈不会允许的 |
[07:12] | I don’t care what she wants. | 我不在乎她想要什么 |
[07:15] | Don’t care what she wants. | 不要管她想要什么 |
[07:18] | I don’t do everything she tells me. | 我又不对她言听计从 |
[07:21] | Let’s get juiced. | 那咱就去榨汁吧 |
[07:26] | NARRATOR: The next morning, Buster awoke | 第二天早上 Buster醒来 |
[07:28] | – with a vicious juice hangover. – Oh. | – 伴随着可怕的果汁宿醉 – 哦 |
[07:31] | Well, that was a freebie. | 好了 这个就算了 |
[07:34] | Mother’s trial. | 妈妈的庭审 |
[07:39] | Key witness! | 关键的目击者 |
[07:40] | Key witness coming through. | 关键的目击者来了 |
[07:42] | I’m a key… I… | 我是关键的…我… |
[07:43] | I was making two ban… | 我有两条证词… |
[07:47] | Late last night, it was drizzling rain! | 昨天晚上 下了毛毛雨 |
[07:50] | I’m a key witness. | 我是关键目击者 |
[07:54] | Is it over? | 完了吗 |
[07:56] | No, no, the grab-a-crab fest just started. | 不 不 抓螃蟹节刚开始 |
[07:58] | Grab-a-crab? | 抓螃蟹 |
[07:59] | Oh, ma’am, um… is… is there a verdict | 哦 女士…这里有… |
[08:02] | in the “My mother stole the Queen Mary”Thing? | “我妈盗走玛丽女王号”的案子宣判了么 |
[08:04] | It’s all up on the dailies board. | 全写在今日特别菜告示板上 |
[08:05] | Dailies? What? Clam ch… | 今日 什么 |
[08:08] | The fish is frozen here! | 这里的鱼都冷了 |
[08:10] | It’s frozen! Do you really want to spend $30 on frozen fish? | 冻住了 你真的想花30刀买条冷冻鱼么 |
[08:14] | Buster Buster. | |
[08:16] | Where were you? This is all your fault. | 你跑哪去了 都是你的错 |
[08:18] | No, I was making… was making a ban… | 不我在立 在找证词 |
[08:19] | – I was making two ban… – Save it. | – 我有两个证词… – 省省吧 |
[08:21] | I can smell the cran-apple on you from here. | 我老远就能闻到你身上酸梅苹果的味道 |
[08:23] | When… when are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[08:25] | I’m serving three to five. | 我要坐三到五年牢 |
[08:26] | Like the saltless pie? | 就像那盒无盐饼一样 |
[08:28] | I hope your juicy blender bender was worth it. | 但愿你的喝榨汁寻欢是值得的 |
[08:31] | Don’t come to visit me because I won’t see you. | 不要过来看我 我不会见你的 |
[08:34] | Oh, and good luck with your night terrors. | 哦 祝你晚上噩梦愉快 |
[08:36] | Now no one will be there to hear your screams. | 现在谁都不会在那里听你尖叫了 |
[08:40] | Won’t miss it! | 不会错过的 |
[08:44] | Where… where do I go? | 我该去哪里 |
[08:46] | What do I do? | 我该做什么 |
[08:48] | Where… where’d you get the pirate hat? | 你在哪里找到这海盗帽的 |
[08:50] | Where… where do I go? | 我该去哪里 |
[08:52] | NARRATOR: And so Buster went back to the penthouse, | 结果 Buster回到了顶层公寓 |
[08:54] | feeling guilty and alone. | 感到内疚和孤单 |
[08:57] | And he couldn’t bear to relive the time he was there | 他不能忍受再次承受 |
[09:00] | without Lucille before. | 没有lucille陪伴的日子了 |
[09:01] | I can’t go through another two days like that. | 我实在不能再过两天那种日子了 |
[09:04] | And that’s how Buster decided to make another go | 所以 Buster决定再试一次 |
[09:06] | at making another go at Lucille 2. | 去Lucille2那里 |
[09:08] | Buster Buster. | |
[09:10] | My mother’s gone away, | 我妈妈离开了 |
[09:11] | and I thought, you’ve always been like a… | 我觉得 你一直都像是一个… |
[09:13] | – Girlfriend. – Not what I was gonna say. | – 女朋友 – 不是我想要说的 |
[09:15] | Anyways, I was over there, and my friend’s over here, | 无论如何 我在哪边 然而朋友在这边 |
[09:17] | and I thought, maybe I should just move in, | 所以我想 也许我可以干脆住进来 |
[09:20] | because I love to hear all about your medications | 因为我喜欢听你讲你的药物治疗 |
[09:22] | and ailments and whatnot. | 和小毛病什么的 |
[09:24] | Is that baby toe of yours still crawling | 你的小脚趾还像杂草一样 |
[09:26] | over the others like a weird weed? | 蜷缩在其他脚趾上么 |
[09:28] | Oh, Buster, how sweet of you to remember. | 哦 Buster 真贴心 你还记得 |
[09:30] | Oh, it’s one of my night terrors. | 哦 这是我的噩梦之一 |
[09:32] | But listen, Buster, | 但是听着 Buster |
[09:33] | – before I invite you into my arms… – Mm-hmm. | – 在我邀请你进入我的怀抱之前 – 嗯 |
[09:36] | My bedroom, my bathtub with the railing… | 进我的卧室 进我的扶手浴缸… |
[09:39] | – Mm-hmm. – I have to ask you something. | – 嗯 – 我要先问你一些事情 |
[09:42] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:43] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了么 |
[09:46] | So, that pretend kid’s bedroom, is that not an option… ? | 所以 那间所谓的儿童房 不在我选择范围之内吧 |
[09:49] | No, that room is all storage now, honey. | 不行 那个房间现在改储藏室了 亲 |
[09:51] | So, yes or no? | 所以 是还是不是 |
[09:53] | Are you ready to let go of your mother? | 你准备好离开你妈妈 |
[09:56] | NARRATOR: Buster thought he was, | Buster认为他准备好了 |
[09:57] | although there was one ominous sign. | 尽管有一个不祥的预兆 |
[10:00] | I am ready for that, Lucille. | 我准备好了 Lucille |
[10:04] | Did you hear it? | 你听到了么 |
[10:09] | Wait. Did you just drop the 2 after my name? | 等一下 你刚刚在我名字后加2号了么 |
[10:12] | : Oh, I hope not. | 哦 我希望没有 |
[10:14] | That would be creepy. | 那样就太糟糕了 |
[10:16] | Before you accidentally skip back too far | 在你意外倒回去太多 |
[10:18] | and wind up in the middle of the Maeby episode, | 停在Maeby那一集之前 |
[10:21] | trust me, no “2” Was spoken. | 相信我”2号”没有被说过 |
[10:25] | Every day, Buster visited the prison | Buster每天都去他 |
[10:27] | where his mother was incarcerated. | 拘留她妈妈的监狱探视 |
[10:29] | Buster Bluth and pie for his m… | Buster Bluth 和给老妈的派 |
[10:32] | Lucille Bluth Lucille Bluth. | |
[10:35] | Hmm… | 哼 |
[10:38] | And every day, she refused to see him. | 并且每天 她都拒绝见他 |
[10:40] | No. | 不见 |
[10:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:43] | She doesn’t want to see you. | 她不想见你 |
[10:44] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[10:50] | He even pretended to be | 他甚至假扮成 |
[10:52] | an old college flame of Lucille’s to gain admittance. | Lucille大学时候的老情人以求能见一面 |
[10:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:00] | Alex Trebek? Alex Trebek? | |
[11:02] | She then rephrased it in the form of a question. | 她以问题的形式重新问了一遍 |
[11:04] | Who is Alex Trebek? | 谁是Alex Trebek |
[11:06] | Buster Buster. | |
[11:11] | – No, Buster. – Mm-hmm. | – 不行Buster – 嗯 |
[11:15] | Do you have a pie or a small sponge cake available? | 你有没有现成的派或者小的松糕 |
[11:21] | – Ah. Thank you. – Here you go. | – 啊 谢谢 – 给你 |
[11:23] | And while his days were spent trying to get | 在他白天试图让他老妈 |
[11:25] | – his mother to love him… – LUCILLE 2: Oh, Buster! | 来爱他时… – 哦 Buster |
[11:27] | – You’re just in time. – … his nights were consumed | – 你来得正是时候 – 他晚上的时间就花在 |
[11:29] | with getting his lover to mother him. | 让他的爱人像老妈一样关爱他 |
[11:30] | I hope you are in the mood for a hot tomato. | 他希望你想吃热的西红柿 |
[11:33] | Mmm. Soup? | 嗯 汤么 |
[11:35] | With little grilled cheese sandwiches on the side. | 夹了烤芝士的小三明治 |
[11:37] | Buster, that was innuendo. | Buster 那是个暗喻 |
[11:39] | – Oh. – My Lord, it’s like | – 哦 – 老天啊 这就好像我们 |
[11:41] | we’re speaking different languages here. | 说的是不同的语言一样 |
[11:43] | No, it’s not. | 不 才不是 |
[11:44] | It is working. | 确实很诱人 |
[11:45] | I’m getting hungry. | 我都觉得饥渴了 |
[11:48] | For love? | 爱爱么 |
[11:50] | Oh, God, is this another | 哦 天哪 这又会是个 |
[11:51] | one of those nights where nothing is as it seems | 什么都没有的夜晚么 |
[11:54] | and there’s no cream pie for dessert? | 并且没有奶油派当甜点 |
[11:56] | Holy Toledo, Buster, sometimes I think | Buster 有些时候我觉得 |
[11:58] | I’m nothing but a Horn & Hardart to you. | 我对你来说就是个老干妈 |
[12:01] | Oh! What happened to innuendo? | 哦 暗喻怎么成明喻了 |
[12:03] | Let’s do it quick. | 那咱赶紧做吧 |
[12:04] | It’s an old restaurant. | 那是个老字号 |
[12:07] | Oh! A restaurant! | 哦 一个老字号 |
[12:08] | I don’t care if it’s old! | 我才不管是不是古老 |
[12:10] | Look who I’m dating! | 看看我的拍拖对象 |
[12:11] | Let’s go there. Let’s go there now. | 那咱就去那吧 我们出发吧 |
[12:13] | Buster, you can either be a son or a lover… | Buster 你要么当个儿子 要么当情人… |
[12:17] | and right now, you’re no good to me as a lover. | 而现在 对我来说你不是个好情人 |
[12:20] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[12:22] | Maybe this has been wrong from the start. | 也许从一开始就错了 |
[12:25] | – So… Mom. – Out. | – 那好…老妈 – 滚 |
[12:28] | And since he couldn’t bear to go back to the penthouse | 因为他不能忍受再回到顶楼公寓 |
[12:31] | Out! | 出去 |
[12:31] | You know, if tomorrow, you don’t open up and let someone else in… | 你知道么 如果你明天不打开它让人进来 |
[12:33] | Buster needed to raise some money. | Buster需要一些钱 |
[12:35] | then the treasures you have inside… | 那么你里面的宝藏… |
[12:37] | This is my Motherboy Four medal. | 这是我妈妈儿子的奖章 |
[12:39] | That’s when I was a kangaroo in her pouch. | 我还是个在她袋子里的小袋鼠的时候赢的 |
[12:42] | What’ll you give me for it? | 你给我什么来换这个 |
[12:44] | But Buster wasn’t the first Motherboy to hit hard times. | 但是Buster并不是第一个遇到困难的妈妈儿子 |
[12:48] | What will you give me for these? | 你要给我什么来换 |
[12:50] | All-time low. | 空前最低 |
[12:52] | And that’s when Buster found inspiration. | 就在那时Buster有了灵感 |
[12:54] | She certainly looks proud of her son. | 她看起来的确为他儿子感到骄傲 |
[12:59] | : I’m back! | 我回来啦 |
[13:02] | As it turned out, Buster returned on the very day | 结果 Buster回去的那一天 |
[13:05] | the Army policy regarding sexual orientation had changed. | 军队改变了关于性取向的政策 |
[13:08] | – Are you gay? – No. | – 你是基佬吗 – 不是 |
[13:10] | – You can tell me. – I’m not. | – 你可以告诉我的 – 我不是 |
[13:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[13:13] | Drew, tell him. | Drew 告诉他 |
[13:14] | – I’m gay. – Oh. | – 我是基佬 – 哦 |
[13:15] | – Peter’s gay. – Oh… | – Peter是基佬 – 哦… |
[13:17] | – Sergeant Melnick’s gay. – Oh. | – Melnick中尉是基佬 – 哦 |
[13:18] | Bi. | 拜[双] |
[13:19] | Oh, sorry, he’s bi. | 哦 不好意思 他是双性恋 |
[13:21] | No, I’m going home for the day. | 不 我今天回家休息 |
[13:22] | I’m gay. | 我是基佬 |
[13:23] | Yeah, it really makes no difference to us. | 对我们来说都没差 |
[13:25] | – We’ll find something for you. – Perfect. | – 我们会给你找到适合你的 – 很好 |
[13:27] | I was looking for something. | 我在寻找适合我的 |
[13:31] | You said “Something,” Right? | 你说了”适合我的”对吧 |
[13:33] | And that’s how Buster officially | 这就是Buster如何 |
[13:34] | reenlisted in the Army. | 重回到军队 |
[13:36] | And it’s why, six months later, | 这也是为什么 六个月后 |
[13:39] | – Lucille Bluth – Lucille Bluth – Lucille Bluth. – Lucille Bluth | |
[13:40] | got some bad news. | 收到一些坏消息 |
[13:41] | Yes? | 什么 |
[13:44] | I’m here to see you about your son. | 我来这里告诉你关于你儿子的事 |
[13:47] | Oh, this is a ploy. | 哦 这是个阴谋 |
[13:48] | He’s trying to get me to see him. | 想让我去看他 |
[13:50] | How do I know you’re really in the Army? | 我怎么知道你真的是军队里来的 |
[13:51] | Who did Larry Kert replace in Company? | Larry Kert在连队里取代了谁 |
[13:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:56] | I know who he thought he was replacing, | 我知道他以为自己要取代谁 |
[13:57] | and it was Dean Jones. | 是Dean Jones |
[13:59] | But he didn’t come close. | 但是他没成功 |
[14:02] | My Buster? | 我的Buster |
[14:04] | And Lucille rushed to the hospital. | Lucille冲到了医院 |
[14:05] | What happened? Where’s my son? | 发生什么了 我儿子在哪 |
[14:08] | Mrs. Bluth, your son went down while piloting a plane over Afghanistan. | Bluth女士 你儿子在阿富汗驾驶飞机时失事了 |
[14:12] | Oh, my God… | 哦 天哪… |
[14:13] | He deserves a big hand for that and we gave him one. | 他应该得到一个大手 并且我们给他装了一个 |
[14:15] | I’m afraid, besides that, there’s nothing we can do. | 恐怕 除此之外 我们什么都做不了 |
[14:23] | Hi, Mother. | 嗨 老妈 |
[14:25] | Well, you look fine. | 你看起来很好 |
[14:26] | The doctor said you went down | 医生说你在 |
[14:28] | while piloting a plane over Afghanistan. | 阿富汗驾驶飞机的时候出事了 |
[14:30] | Oh, yeah, that plane was in Afghanistan. | 哦是的 那架飞机在阿富汗 |
[14:32] | It seems the Army had taken advantage | 看来Buster对游戏的幼稚兴趣 |
[14:35] | of Buster’s childlike interest in games. | 对军队有很大帮助 |
[14:37] | This is so much more fun than “Guess the Fur.” | 这个比”猜皮毛”游戏有趣多了 |
[14:40] | And his childlike inability to distinguish between games and reality. | 并且他像小孩一样不能区分游戏和现实 |
[14:46] | So they set him up as a drone pilot here. | 所以他让他成为一个无人机飞行员 |
[14:49] | Want to go to lunch, Private Bluth? | 午餐吃什么 二等兵Bluth |
[14:52] | Not till I take out the hospital! | 我除不掉这个医院就不吃 |
[14:55] | I tell you, this kid’s amazing. | 我跟你讲 这孩子真厉害 |
[14:57] | If I had him back in the ’60s, Cuba would be the 51st state. | 如果把他送回六十年代 古巴会成为美国第51州 |
[15:01] | You’re not gonna get away from me, little nurse! Aah! | 你逃不掉了 小护士 哈 |
[15:06] | Take that, Taliban wedding! | 接招吧 塔利班婚礼 |
[15:10] | But like anyone who plays video games for too long, | 但像游戏玩得太久的人一样 |
[15:13] | he started to make mistakes. | 他开始犯错误了 |
[15:14] | Hey, Bluth, you just took out an art museum in Madrid. | 嘿 Bluth 你刚刚炸掉了一个马德里的艺术博物馆 |
[15:17] | Oh, you can go to Spain in this thing? | 哦 这玩意还能跑去西班牙 |
[15:19] | Maybe you should take a break. | 你或许应该休息一下 |
[15:20] | You could’ve hurt some innocent people. | 你可能会伤到无辜的人 |
[15:22] | Innocent people?! | 无辜的人 |
[15:23] | You mean I’ve been | 你是说我一直在 |
[15:24] | hurting guilty people?! | 伤害有罪的人 |
[15:26] | But Buster was a peaceful man. | Buster是个爱和平的人 |
[15:29] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[15:30] | Pilot down! | 飞行员受伤 |
[15:31] | Medic! | 医生 |
[15:33] | It was the kind of emergency | 这是无人机驾驶员的医务兵 |
[15:35] | that the drone pilot paramedics had long been waiting for. | 等待已久的紧急情况 |
[15:36] | I got a man down! | 我这里有士兵受伤 |
[15:38] | Sorry we’re late. | 不好意思我们晚了 |
[15:39] | Some kid swallowed an eye at the Build-A-Bear. | “熊熊工作室”里有个小孩吞掉了一个眼睛 |
[15:41] | Why do they have us at a mini-mall? | 那为什么把我们安置在购物商场 |
[15:43] | It was the first | 这算是第一个 |
[15:45] | known injury to a drone pilot | 无人机驾驶员受伤事件 |
[15:46] | and the Army took it seriously. | 所以军队很重视他 |
[15:48] | Apparently, no one told him that they were real planes. | 很明显 没人告诉他那些是真的飞机 |
[15:50] | If this guy comes after us, | 如果这个家伙反咬我们一口 |
[15:52] | they could pull funding for the whole program. | 整个项目的资金就泡汤了 |
[15:54] | So, how do we buy off the One Arm? | 那我们怎么收买这个”独臂” |
[15:56] | First we gotta find something he needs. | 首先我们要看看他需要什么 |
[15:59] | Well, we do have the bionics program. | 我们确实有仿生学的项目 |
[16:01] | Ice cream. | 冰激凌~~ |
[16:03] | Maybe we shouldn’t be discussing this here. | 我们或许不该在这讨论这个 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I think we’re at those kids’ table. | 对啊 我觉得我们占了小孩的桌子 |
[16:09] | So you fell out of a chair, | 所以你从椅子上摔下来 |
[16:10] | and for this, the government gives you applause? | 就为这个 政府给你奖励 |
[16:12] | No… A big hand. | 不…一只大手 |
[16:15] | I thought I recognized that little son of a bitch. | 我觉得我认出那个小杂种了 |
[16:18] | This is why you can’t keep a job | 这就是为什么你不能一直在 |
[16:21] | at one hospital! | 同一个医院里工作 |
[16:22] | Why does it have to be so big? | 为什么这个一定要这么大 |
[16:25] | Well, they said the miniaturization comes later. | 他们说小型的晚一点就来了 |
[16:28] | I mean, you remember how big your first cell phone was. | 我是说 你记得你的第一个手机有多大么 |
[16:32] | That was a phone. | 那只是个手机 |
[16:34] | This looks like you’re pointing to a place that buys your gold. | 你看起来像指向那个卖你金子的地方 |
[16:37] | I haven’t learned how to control it. | 我还没学会怎么控制它 |
[16:38] | They’re gonna work with me. | 它会和我磨合的 |
[16:40] | So you had me come out here under false pretenses? | 那么你就用扯淡借口把我骗来了 |
[16:42] | You wouldn’t come here any other way! | 你怎样都不肯过来 |
[16:44] | You haven’t seen me in a year. | 你都一年没看见我了 |
[16:46] | It’s why I went to Army… to win you back. | 所以我才参军…想要把你赢回来 |
[16:49] | You have to forgive me! | 你一定要原谅我 |
[16:51] | It’s not about forgiving you. Although I don’t. | 这不是原不原谅给你的问题 虽然我根本没有 |
[16:54] | – – You need to grow up, Buster, | 你要变成熟 Buster |
[16:56] | because I can’t take care of you anymore. | 因为我再也不能照顾你了 |
[16:58] | I need to “Get away-get away.” | 我需要”逃离-逃离” |
[17:01] | You’re hopelessly hopeless, Buster. | 你是无可救药的废柴 Buster |
[17:03] | It’s as if they wrote that song for my own son. | 就好像有人给我儿子写了一首歌 |
[17:06] | I’m glad you have a new hand. | 我很高兴你有一只新手 |
[17:09] | But you need to find someone else to hold it. | 但是你得找别人来牵了 |
[17:11] | Tell the prison limo to come around! | 把监狱豪华轿车叫来 |
[17:14] | Fine! I got my own family now… Army! | 很好 我现在有新的家庭了 军队 |
[17:17] | And they want me! | 并且他们需要我 |
[17:18] | You guys want me, right? | 你们需要我 对吧 |
[17:20] | Oh, yeah. They’re not gonna invest | 是的 如果他们不是想留住你的话 |
[17:21] | this kind of money without wanting you for keeps. | 就不会花这么多钱了 |
[17:23] | – : Oh, good. – Once you learn how to use | – 哦 很好 – 一旦你学会用这只手 |
[17:25] | that thing, they’re going to turn you | 他们就会把你训练成 |
[17:26] | into a killing monster. | 一个杀戮怪兽 |
[17:27] | Monster… ? | 怪兽 |
[17:29] | This doesn’t make me look sexy. | 这没能让我看起来更性感 |
[17:31] | Throw it out. | 扔了它 |
[17:32] | Well, that explains the photo shoot. | 这个解释了那次摄影的目的 |
[17:35] | And so Buster began a rehab program | Buster开始了他自己都害怕成功的 |
[17:37] | he was terrified to succeed at. | 康复计划 |
[17:39] | Open the cabinet, please. | 请打开这个橱柜 |
[17:41] | Mm… mm… mm… mm! | 嗯 |
[17:45] | Oh… | 哦… |
[17:46] | Too hard. | 太用力了 |
[17:48] | Uh, I think that was too hard. | 额 我也觉得太用力了 |
[17:49] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 是的 |
[17:51] | Let’s just grab that toothpaste. | 抓起来这管牙膏 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:55] | – Use your new hand. – Okay. | – 用你的新手 – 好的 |
[17:57] | Oh! | 哦 |
[17:58] | I got some on you. | 我把它喷到你身上了 |
[18:00] | Uh… yeah. | 额….是的 |
[18:02] | – You did get some on me. – Yeah. | – 你确实把它喷到我身上了 – 是的 |
[18:05] | – Too hard? – Buster seemed slow to master the challenges. | – 太用力了 – 看起来Buster掌握新技巧的进展很慢 |
[18:07] | Yeah, that’s… that’s on her. | 是的 那是….喷到她身上了 |
[18:10] | – He got a little… – It was too hard. | – 他掌握了一点….- 太用力了 |
[18:12] | I think it was, as well. | 我认为这个也太用力了 |
[18:13] | Let’s go ahead and fast-forward through the commercials. | 让我们继续 快进跳过这个商业广告 |
[18:16] | Okay, that’s too fa… okay, stop. | 好的 太快了….好的 停 |
[18:18] | Well, there’s Jon Cryer. | 好的 那是Jon Cryer |
[18:19] | Stop! That’s Jon Cryer! | 停 那是Jon Cryer |
[18:22] | Well, look at that… | 那么 看看这个… |
[18:24] | we’re back at the Progressive Insurance lady. | 我们又回到这个推销保险的女士这里了 |
[18:25] | I’m better off just watching the commercials! | 我还是看商业广告好了 |
[18:28] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[18:29] | But behind the two-way mirror, | 但是在双向镜之后 |
[18:32] | hope wasn’t in abundance. | 希望非常渺茫 |
[18:34] | Hope this guy likes the music acts on Saturday Night Live | 希望他喜欢<周六夜现场>的音乐表演 |
[18:37] | because he’s gonna be watching a lot of them. | 因为那将会很漫长 |
[18:39] | – How many remotes do we have? – That was the only one. | – 我们有多少遥控器 – 那是唯一的一个 |
[18:41] | There’s seven monitors here… we have one remote. | 这有七个监视器…我们却只有一个遥控器 |
[18:43] | Do we have anybody from Pinky Team? | Pinky组有没有人 |
[18:45] | PHYSICAL THERAPIST: Guys, he can’t do this! | 他做不了这个 |
[18:47] | And around week five, the Army finally realized | 在第五个星期的时候 军队终于意识到 |
[18:50] | that Buster was in no hurry to leave. | Buster一点都不着急离开 |
[18:52] | Aah! I blew it again! | 哦 我又搞砸了 |
[18:54] | I’ll never do it right! | 我怎么都做不好 |
[18:56] | I’m a monst… | 我是个怪兽… |
[18:58] | Do you have any ice cream? | 你们有冰激凌么 |
[19:00] | Maybe it would work with ice cream. | 或许冰激凌会管用 |
[19:02] | And now he wants ice cream. | 他现在又想吃冰激凌了 |
[19:04] | He’s using us. | 他在利用我们 |
[19:06] | Yeah, it might be time for the Q-test. | 是的 是时候进行Q测试了 |
[19:08] | The Q-test? | Q测试 |
[19:14] | Oh… | 哦… |
[19:15] | I’m sorry, we’re running behind with your testing, Buster. | 不好意思 你的测试进度拖延了 Buster |
[19:17] | We’ll just be a few more minutes. | 再过几分钟就好了 |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:21] | Oh… well… ! | 哦…真好 |
[19:23] | And it was then that Gunner learned why | 这之后Gunner知道为什么 |
[19:25] | – it was called the Q-test. – Oh. | – 这个叫Q测试 – 哦 |
[19:26] | Aren’t you the “Cu-test”? | 你不就是最可爱的么[Q测试] |
[19:29] | Now, he can’t see us at all… that’s correct? | 现在 他完全看不到我们对么 |
[19:35] | Why wouldn’t he be able to see us? | 他为什会看不见我们 |
[19:37] | – Because it’s a mirror. | 因为这是个镜子 |
[19:40] | No, it’s a window. | 不 这是个窗户 |
[19:42] | BUSTER: Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[19:44] | Okay, let’s take it down. | 好吧 那我们蹲下来 |
[19:48] | I know, I know… | 我了 我了 |
[19:51] | Send in the authority figure. | 把权威人物送进来 |
[19:57] | How are you managing with that hand, solider? | 你对那只手控制的怎么样了 士兵 |
[20:13] | Buster was being discharged from the Army. | Buster被军队开除了 |
[20:16] | So, where am I supposed to go? | 那么 我应该去哪里 |
[20:18] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该去做什么 |
[20:19] | I… I have nowhere to live. | 我…我没地方住 |
[20:21] | You should’ve thought about that before you let that cat live. | 在你选择放生那只猫之前就应该想到这些问题 |
[20:24] | – And that’s when he met Ophelia Love… – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 并且这时他碰见了Ophelia Love – 哦 不好意思 |
[20:26] | The devoted wife of the candidate Herbert Love, | 议员候选人Herbert Love忠实的老婆 |
[20:28] | – who was on a tour… – I have nowhere to go. | – 她正在参观 – 我没地方去 |
[20:30] | – Of the Veterans’ Hospital. – Excuse me. | – Veterans的医院 – 打扰一下 |
[20:32] | You’re a veteran and you have nowhere to go? | 你是一个退伍军人 但是你没地方可以去 |
[20:34] | Oh, it’s not Army’s fault. | 哦 这不是军队的错 |
[20:35] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪兽 |
[20:37] | And what makes you think you’re a monster? | 是什么让你认为你是个怪兽 |
[20:39] | What do you see when you look at this? | 你看到这个的时候会怎么想 |
[20:41] | I see a veteran whose hand I’d like to shake. | 我看到一个我想握手的退伍军人 |
[20:45] | Not that one. | 不是这只 |
[20:47] | I think you should meet my husband. | 我觉得你应该见见我老公 |
[20:49] | We may have something for you. | 我们可能能为你提供些什么 |
[20:51] | Perfect! Wait, you didn’t say “Nothing,” Did you? | 太棒了 等一下 你说的是”提供些什么”对吧 |
[20:53] | – Something. – “Something.” Got it. | – 重要的事 – “重要的事”明白啦 |
[20:56] | Look how big his hand is. | 看他的手有多大 |
[20:58] | But Herbert would be less enthusiastic. | 但是Herbert并不感兴趣 |
[21:00] | And you want him to live with us? | 你想让他跟我们一起住 |
[21:01] | Well, he’s a vet, Herbert. | 他是个退伍军人 Herbert |
[21:03] | And you yourself said you need something | 并且你自己说你需要一些有竞争力的东西 |
[21:06] | to compete with the woman you’re running against. | 去和那个女对手竞争 |
[21:08] | Lucille 2 had recently adopted a Hispanic boy named Perfecto. | Lucille 2 最近收养了一个拉丁裔男孩叫Perfecto |
[21:12] | And since you’re never around, I mean, | 并且既然你老不在家 我是说 |
[21:13] | he could help me with the boys. | 他可以帮我照顾儿子们 |
[21:15] | It’s like that movie The Blind Side. | 就像那个电影<弱点> |
[21:17] | I suppose we could use a Blind Side Monster. | 我想我们可以利用一个有弱点的怪兽 |
[21:21] | Well, we shouldn’t call him a monster. | 我们不应该叫他怪兽 |
[21:24] | That’s why I love you, Ophelia. | 这就是我爱你的原因 Ophelia |
[21:26] | You’ve got a heart as big as that Blind Side Monster’s hand. | 你的心胸像那只有弱点的怪兽的手一样大 |
[21:33] | – – Oh! | 哦 |
[21:34] | And so it was decided | 这件事就这么定下来了 |
[21:36] | Buster was to stay with the Love family. | Buster跟Love一家人住下来了 |
[21:38] | He’s fine. He’s fine. He’s fine. | 他很好 他很好 他很好 |
[21:41] | – Welcome to the family. – Oh! | – 欢迎加入我们家庭 – 哦 |
[21:43] | He’d found a home at last. | 终于 他找到了一个家庭 |
[21:45] | – Oh! – Oh! Uh-uh, uh-uh! | – 哦 -哦 |
[21:50] | In the following weeks, Buster came in handy to the entire Love family | 后来几周里 Buster对整个Love家庭来说是好帮手 |
[21:54] | – Helping the boys at school… – | – 在学校帮助小孩们 |
[21:56] | This table is for National Honor Society members only. | 这个桌子专供给国家荣誉协会会员 |
[21:59] | Really. | 真的么 |
[22:01] | Well, what about these two guys? | 那么 这两个家伙怎么样 |
[22:02] | Were they invited? | 他们是被邀请的么 |
[22:04] | Light drizzle… | 小毛毛雨… |
[22:05] | and thunder. | 和雷神 |
[22:07] | – What?! – See, light drizzle will just annoy you | – 什么 – 看啊 小毛毛雨只会惹你烦 |
[22:10] | but, you see, thunder… will “F” You up! | 但是 你看雷神…将会打飞你 |
[22:14] | This got the attention of Perfecto Telles, | 这个引起了Perfecto Telles的注意 |
[22:17] | vice president of the student anti-bullying squad. | 反欺压小组的副主席 |
[22:20] | Buster even received a badge from an undercover cop | Buster甚至还从一个扮成教师的便衣警察 |
[22:23] | that was posing as a teacher. | 收到一枚徽章 |
[22:24] | You’re never too old to stand up to a bully. | 站出来反欺压永远都不会太晚 |
[22:27] | Whether he’s an attention hog who looks just like you, | 无论他是一个焦点人物就像你一样 |
[22:30] | or whether he’s half your size. | 或者他只有你的一半大 |
[22:35] | He used his finely-honed skills as a doting son | 作为一个被溺爱的儿子他利用这一点 |
[22:38] | to give the long-neglected Ophelia | 给了了长期被忽视的Ophelia |
[22:39] | some much-deserved attention. | 渴望已久的关注 |
[22:41] | Pour in the liquor… | 倒进一些酒 |
[22:42] | Don’t want the boys to see… | 不要让儿子们看见… |
[22:44] | You throw in some cola… | 倒进一些可乐… |
[22:46] | Got a Coke and Hennessy! | 变成了可乐轩尼诗 |
[22:50] | Just for you, Mother Love. | 为你特别而制 妈妈Love |
[22:51] | – Buster… – Mm… | – Buster -嗯 |
[22:53] | You are the most considerate man I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最贴心的男人 |
[22:55] | Oh, stop! You’re embarrassing me! | 哦 不要这样 羞羞 |
[22:58] | And sweet and… | 亲切而且 |
[23:00] | No, I’m serious… stop, stop. | – 不我是认真的 – 快停下 快停下 |
[23:02] | But your other hand is waving me on. | 但是你另一只手却要我继续 |
[23:04] | Oh, is that going again? | 哦 又这样了 |
[23:05] | I think it’s on demo. | 我觉得他是在演示模式 |
[23:07] | Do you have a pencil or a paper clip? | 你有没有铅笔或者回形针 |
[23:09] | And he helped Herbert on the campaign trail. | 并且他在Herbert的竞选游说中帮了忙 |
[23:11] | Let me show you what a government handout looks like. | 让我展示给你们政府救济是什么样 |
[23:14] | Hold your government hand out. | 把你的政府手拿出来 |
[23:16] | Yeah! And let’s give freedom from government | 耶 为庆祝政府给的自由 |
[23:19] | a big thumbs-up! | 竖起大拇指 |
[23:21] | Although the hadn’t achieved complete mastery. | 尽管还没有完全掌握 |
[23:24] | – Come on, Buster, dance! – I don’t want to dance. | – 来吧 Buster 跳舞 – 我不想跳舞 |
[23:26] | Come on, dance, Buster! | 来吧 跳舞 Buster |
[23:27] | Buster was enjoying his new role | Buster热衷于他的新角色 |
[23:29] | as a symbol of government waste. | 作为一个被政府抛弃的人 |
[23:31] | It’s like I said about contraception: | 就像我说的关于避孕 |
[23:33] | If you want me to pay for her diaphragm, | 如果你想让我为她的 买单 |
[23:36] | – I get to put my hand in her… – Shoe! | – 我就要把手放在她的… – 鞋子! |
[23:39] | Nice stop, Blind Side Monster. | 不错的拦截 有弱点的怪物 |
[23:42] | Buster… Blind Side Buster. | 我说的是Buster…有弱点的Buster |
[23:44] | And he was feeling more confident every day. | 并且他感到越来越适应 |
[23:46] | Mm! | 嗯 |
[23:49] | Give him a big hand back! | 大家都热烈鼓掌 |
[23:53] | Arguably, too confident. | 很明显 太适应了 |
[23:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[23:59] | Okay, hey, hey… Oh-ho! | 好了 嘿 嘿 哦 哦 |
[24:00] | Hah! Hm! | 哈 嗯 |
[24:02] | Although, after this appearance, | 尽管 这次表演之后 |
[24:04] | he spent a lot less time with Herbert. | 他和Herbert在一起的时间大大减少 |
[24:08] | And a lot more time with Ophelia. | 并且花很长时间和Ophelia在一起 |
[24:11] | -Which is what led to this. | 并且导致了这个发生 |
[24:16] | That’s funny, no smoke came out. | 真好玩 没有烟喷出来 |
[24:19] | Smoke? | 烟 |
[24:20] | Wait, what just happened? | 等一下 刚发生了什么 |
[24:21] | This. | 就是这个 |
[24:25] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[24:27] | So you don’t think that the next level | 所以你不认为下一步是 |
[24:29] | is adult adoption, do you? | 收养成人 对吧 |
[24:32] | Come on, Buster. | 别这样 Buster |
[24:34] | You’ve been flirting with me since day one. | 从第一天开始你就在跟我调情了 |
[24:37] | What? | 什么 |
[24:37] | Bringing me these flowers, | 送我这些鲜花 |
[24:39] | offering to undress me. | 要帮人家脱衣服 |
[24:41] | What about the singing? | 那歌声呢 |
[24:43] | “Sealed with a kiss” Through the door while I bathed? | 我洗澡的时候 透过门你唱 |
[24:47] | Right. | 对啊 |
[24:49] | Mother stuff. | 那是讨好妈妈的事 |
[24:50] | : I mean, you’re married. | 我是说 你已经结婚了 |
[24:58] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:01] | That is my husband, with a prostitute. | 那是我老公 和一个妓女 |
[25:05] | I’ve worn a captain’s hat with someone who had hair like that. | 我也带着船长帽和头发长这样的人照过相 |
[25:09] | But I… I can’t… | 但是我…我不能 |
[25:11] | I mean, you’re like a mother to me. | 我的意思是 你对我来说想妈妈一样 |
[25:14] | You can either be a son or a lover to me. | 你要么当我儿子要么当情人 |
[25:19] | – – And I already have two sons. | 但是我已经有两个儿子了 |
[25:21] | And perhaps it was the fear that she’d throw him out, | 可能是因为惧怕她再把他赶出家门 |
[25:23] | or he finally did grow up, | 或者他终于长大了 |
[25:26] | but that night, Buster acted like a man. | 那一晚 Buster便显得像一个男人 |
[25:30] | After spending the night with Ophelia Love, | 和Ophelia Love共度良宵之后 |
[25:33] | Buster proudly went to visit his mother. | Buster很自豪的去看了他妈妈 |
[25:35] | I came here to thank you. | 我来这里感谢你 |
[25:37] | You were trying to push me out of the nest… | 你曾经试图把我赶出鸟巢 |
[25:41] | and you were right. | 而且你是对的 |
[25:43] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的么 – 是的 |
[25:44] | I’ve grown. | 我成长了 |
[25:46] | And I’m in love. | 而且我恋爱了 |
[25:48] | Hamster or turtle? | 和仓鼠还是乌龟恋爱 |
[25:50] | No, Mother. | 不 妈妈 |
[25:51] | Hamsters are gross. | 仓鼠很恶心 |
[25:52] | It’s a female. | 是个女性 |
[25:53] | Human. Female human. Whole thing. | 人族的 人族女人 全套的恋爱 |
[25:55] | So your parental responsibilities are complete. | 所以你作为家长的责任已经完成了 |
[25:59] | Hot. | 烫 |
[26:00] | I no longer need you. | 我不再需要你了 |
[26:02] | Well, you don’t have to go that far. | 你不需要成长那么快 |
[26:04] | I’m not a mother boy anymore. | 我再也不是妈妈的男孩了 |
[26:07] | I’m a mother man. | 我是个妈妈的男人 |
[26:14] | Use your good hand. | 用你那只好手 |
[26:19] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[26:21] | And on his way back to his new love, | 在他回去找他的新情人的路上 |
[26:23] | Buster ran into Michael, | Buster撞见了Micheal |
[26:25] | who was trying to get the life story rights | Micheal正试图拿到还没有被他 |
[26:27] | from one of the few remaining family members | 踢出局的家庭成员的授权签名 |
[26:30] | he hadn’t thrown out of the movie. | 来制作电影 |
[26:32] | What about Mom? | 那妈妈呢 |
[26:33] | I have her, but I’m about to | 我包括她了 但是我应该会 |
[26:35] | throw it in her face when I see her, | 等我看见她的时候我会把这个甩她脸上 |
[26:37] | and I can’t go to my son. | 还有我不能去找我儿子 |
[26:39] | Well, I have nothing to be ashamed about. | 我没什么觉得丢人 |
[26:42] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[26:44] | And do you want to hear something so surprising? | 你想不想听一些意外的事 |
[26:47] | She started out as my mother figure. | 她符合我脑中妈妈的形象 |
[26:50] | Not surprising. | 没什么意外的 |
[26:52] | And he returned back to his love nest to tell Ophelia the good news. | 他返回他的爱巢去告诉Ophelia这个好消息 |
[26:55] | I’m out of the thing! | 我解放啦 |
[26:56] | How did yours go? | 你的顺利不 |
[26:58] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[27:00] | I talked to Herbert, I told him everything about us, | 我跟Herbert谈过了 我告诉他关于我们所有的事情 |
[27:02] | and it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[27:03] | Mm. I know it’s scary. | 嗯 我知道这挺可怕 |
[27:05] | I just got out of a long relationship, too. | 我也刚刚从一段漫长的关系中解脱出来 |
[27:08] | But I’m here for you. | 所以我现在就来找你 |
[27:09] | And, girl, I ain’t going nowhere. | 妹子 我哪里都不会去了 |
[27:12] | I need you to leave. | 我需要你离开 |
[27:14] | Mm, so let’s get it o… ! | 嗯 所以让我们… |
[27:15] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等一下 发生什么了 |
[27:17] | He wants to try to change. | 他想要改变自己 |
[27:18] | He wants a second chance, and I want to give it to him. | 他想要一个机会 而且我想给他这个机会 |
[27:21] | What… | 什么… |
[27:23] | So you… you were just using me to hurt him? | 所以你…你就是利用我去伤害他 |
[27:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:29] | : Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:30] | But what… what about me? | 但是我怎么办 |
[27:32] | What happens to me? | 那我怎么办 |
[27:34] | I… I certainly can’t go back to you as my mother. | 我肯定不能让你在充当妈妈的角色了 |
[27:37] | After I’ve zipped down, you can’t expect me to zip up! | 我越过了底线你还指望我越回来么 |
[27:40] | I know that. | 我了解的 |
[27:41] | But you have to leave. | 但是你一定要离开 |
[27:43] | Oh, no, I’m okay with the mothering. | 哦 不 我可以接受像妈妈一样照顾我 |
[27:45] | I mean, he had you first, I’m here to stay. | 我是说 他先拥有了你 但我要待在这 |
[27:47] | It’s just a little mother/son bump in the road. | 就像妈妈和儿子遇到矛盾一样 |
[27:49] | Mother, I ain’t going nowhere. | 妈妈 我哪里都不会去的 |
[27:52] | Your hand is broken again. | 你的手又坏掉了 |
[27:55] | No, it’s just my heart. | 不 坏的是我的心 |
[27:58] | Oh, it’s my hand, too, actually. | 哦 事实上 我的手确实也坏掉了 |
[28:01] | I’m sorry, Buster. | 我很抱歉 Buster |
[28:02] | Buster was blindsided. | Buster彻底傻眼了 |
[28:03] | Ophelia Ophelia! | |
[28:05] | Tell me this. | 告诉我这个 |
[28:07] | Who is a better lover? | 当爱人谁更厉害 |
[28:08] | – He is. – He is. Okay. | – 他 – 是他 好吧 |
[28:11] | What about son?! | 那当儿子呢 |
[28:13] | Buster was hurt. | Buster很受伤 |
[28:17] | And perhaps that’s why he availed himself | 大概是因为这个 他拿走了 |
[28:20] | to the photos of Herbert and the prostitute. | Herbert和妓女的照片 |
[28:24] | And Buster, furious, | 并且Buster 愤怒的 |
[28:26] | decided to expose Herbert himself. | 决定他要让Herbert曝光 |
[28:32] | But not before using the wrong hand | 但不是在他用错误的手打在 |
[28:34] | to punch a picture of Herbert. | Herbert照片上之前 |
[28:36] | Stupid Bust… ! | 蠢Buster… |
[28:39] | Unfortunately, it was the night of Cinco, | 不幸的是 五月四节那晚 |
[28:41] | and no one was home to find him. | 没人回到家发现他 |
[28:44] | Sad. Sad. | 哀伤 哀伤 |
[28:52] | Buster came to and rushed to Cinco to share the photos | Buster冲到当晚节日现场 |
[28:56] | with Herbert Love’s political enemy, | 跟Herbert Love的政敌分享那些照片 |
[28:58] | when he ran into Tobias, who enlisted Buster’s help | 当他撞见Tobias 他想让Buster帮他 |
[29:02] | for a musical that was becoming less fantastic every minute. | 排练一场越来越不惊艳的音乐剧 |
[29:06] | But I’ve got to find Lucille 2, I’ve got to give her pictures. | 但是我要找Lucill 2 我要给她看照片 |
[29:08] | – I don’t know the songs. – It’s prerecorded. | – 我不会这些歌 – 这些是提前录好的 |
[29:11] | You’re a monster, you don’t have to be any good. | 你是个怪兽 你不需要做得好 |
[29:13] | – What? – Now just go Sing your heart out | – 什么 – 现在就放声大唱 |
[29:15] | and don’t be put off by the freakishly large… | 不要被这些奇怪的大… |
[29:17] | What… Oh, God! | 什么…哦 天哪 |
[29:19] | Okay, well, well, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[29:20] | Then just the, uh, the one glove will do, | 只需要一个手套也可以 |
[29:22] | and, uh… perfecto! | 并且 嗯…完美 |
[29:25] | As fate would have it | 命运会告诉我们 |
[29:28] | Perfecto Telles was also in need of a monster. | Perfecto Telles也需要一个怪兽 |
[29:30] | He’s a bully. So I want you to “Bad cop” Him | 他是个霸王 我想要你去小小的惩治他 |
[29:33] | for me a little, okay? | 好么 |
[29:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[29:35] | And that’s when he heard his name. | 那时那也听见了有人叫自己名字 |
[29:36] | Perfecto! | 完美[Perfecto] |
[29:38] | And he’s a real bully. | 他真的很霸道 |
[29:41] | He’s taking money from this innocent young high school girl. | 他找那些无辜的小高中女生收保护费 |
[29:43] | Ugh, I don’t think I can help you. | 嗯 我不觉得我能帮到你 |
[29:44] | I don’t want to be a monster anymore. | 我不想再当个怪兽了 |
[29:47] | Can’t you just show him a little thunder? Just to scare him a bit? | 你就不能吓唬他 给他点雷神之力瞧瞧 |
[29:51] | And that’s when Buster saw the woman he’d come for. | 但是当Buster看到他要找的女人 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:55] | I have to take care of something. | 我还有其他事情要做 |
[29:59] | Lucill 2. Lucille 2. | |
[30:00] | – I’ve been looking for you. – Buster! | – 我一直在找你 – Buster |
[30:03] | You look different; something’s happened to you. | 你变得不一样了 你身上发生了一些事情 |
[30:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:05] | I’ve been with a black woman. | 我之前和一个黑人女性在一起了 |
[30:07] | I was talking about your hand. | 我在说你的手 |
[30:08] | Oh. This huge thing? Yeah, it’s new. | 哦 这个巨大的东西 是的 这是新的 |
[30:11] | Of course, the week after I got it, the six came out. | 是的 我装上它之后那个星期第六代问世 |
[30:13] | You can play a flute with that one. | 那个灵活到可以吹笛子 |
[30:15] | It comes with a flute! | 装那个还送笛子 |
[30:16] | But I’m not here about that. | 但是我来着不是为了说这些 |
[30:17] | I’m here about this. | 我来是为了这个 |
[30:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:21] | Oh, just pictures of Herbert Love with a lady of the night. | 哦 是Herbert和三陪女郎的照片 |
[30:25] | And he’s gotten himself in some pretty hot ham water this time. | 这次他把自己置身水深火热之中了 |
[30:29] | I want you to humiliate him and win the election. | 我想让你去羞辱他 并且赢得竞选 |
[30:32] | That’s my wig. | 那是我的假发 |
[30:34] | Buster, this is priceless; why are you giving it to me? | Buster 这是无价珍宝啊 为什么你把它给我呢 |
[30:37] | Because I want to hurt him. | 因为我想伤害他 |
[30:38] | I’ve never known you to want to hurt anybody. | 我从来不知道你想伤害其他人 |
[30:40] | Well, I hurt my mother, didn’t I? | 我伤害了我妈妈 不是么 |
[30:43] | I missed her trial, and she cut me out of her life. | 我错过了她的审讯 她把我踢出她的生活了 |
[30:46] | – But I’m over that! – Really? | – 但是我已经不在乎了 – 真的么 |
[30:47] | Then you have me to thank for that. | 那你要为此感谢我 |
[30:50] | – What do you mean? – Oh, Buster, | – 你什么意思 – 哦 Buster |
[30:52] | you think missing her trial was an accident? | 你认为你错过他的审讯只是个意外 |
[30:55] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[30:57] | Buster, I helped you with that. | Buster 我帮助你了 |
[30:59] | Although “Helped” Might not be | 虽然”帮助”不是形容她所干的事 |
[31:01] | the best description of what she did. | 的最好词汇 |
[31:03] | In fact, she’d been laying in wait for him. | 事实上 她一直假装等在那里 |
[31:05] | Oh, Buster! | 哦 Buster |
[31:07] | Hello! | 哈喽 |
[31:11] | And once she’d gotten Buster into the apartment, | 并且一等她把Buster带到房间里 |
[31:14] | she eschewed the all-natural juice for the kind | 她抛开了全天然果汁 |
[31:16] | with cartoon animals and riddles on the box. | 而给他灌那种盒装果汁 |
[31:21] | The type Buster had been known to have a weakness for. | 这类果汁是Buster无法拒绝的最爱 |
[31:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:26] | And soon, the partying was off the hook, | 很快 派对就变得疯狂 |
[31:29] | with Buster drinking right out of the box. | Buste开始直接拿盒子来喝了 |
[31:31] | Oh, this is just like Mother’s Day Eve! | 哦 这就像母亲节前夜一样 |
[31:36] | Although, at one point, | 尽管 在某一时刻 |
[31:38] | he did have something close to an insight. | 他差点就看到了内幕 |
[31:41] | I mean, how do you miss a sign like that? | 我是说 你是怎么错过那个标示的 |
[31:45] | 问: 假如你那头埋进沙地里会发生什么 答: 有人把你当脚凳就不足为奇了 | |
[31:47] | I was tinkling! | 我都笑死了 |
[31:50] | You kept me from mother? | 你让我离开了妈妈 |
[31:52] | You sent her to prison? | 你把她送到了监狱 |
[31:55] | And this whole time, I thought about | 那些日子里 我一直 |
[31:56] | getting back together with you. | 想着回到你身边 |
[31:57] | Well, you’re a little late, honey. | 你已经晚了 甜心 |
[31:59] | I’ve been dating your father for the past couple of weeks. | 过去几个星期我一直在和你爸爸约会 |
[32:07] | Buster was in a whirl. | Buster感到一阵晕眩 |
[32:11] | Confused and betrayed, he wanted to punch something. | 困惑和背叛 他想要砸东西 |
[32:14] | Which is why he went here. | 所以他来到这里 |
[32:16] | Hey! I need to punch something! | 嘿 我需要打东西发泄 |
[32:18] | Even if it is a poor little donkey. | 就算是可怜的小驴也无所谓 |
[32:20] | But it wasn’t that kind of donkey punch. | 但是这不是他想要的那种 |
[32:23] | Oh, I need some juice. | 哦 我需要果汁 |
[32:28] | Perhaps uno mas, senor, to feed to the fishes? | 或许 先生去喂这些鱼 |
[32:32] | Gene Parmesan Gene Parmesan. | |
[32:34] | This is not my real job. | 这不是我的真实工作 |
[32:35] | I got to go up and give my speech. | 我还要早起去演讲 |
[32:37] | And that’s when Buster heard his target. | 这是Buster听到他的目标了 |
[32:40] | You! | 你 |
[32:42] | Oh, hey, it’s the Blind Side Monster. | 哦 嘿 这不是有弱点的怪兽么 |
[32:46] | And so he blindsided him and became one. | 所以他攻其不备 变身怪兽 |
[32:50] | And it was amidst | 就在码头 |
[32:51] | the rampaging of the blowback | 暴乱四起的时候 |
[32:54] | that a juiced-up Buster noticed something horrifying. | 喝饱果汁的Buster发现了可怕的东西 |
[33:12] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[33:14] | I’m in the movie. | 我在电影里 |
[33:16] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[33:24] | Buster tries to cover his tracks. | Buster试图抹去证据 |
[33:26] | Hey, nephew! | 嘿 侄子 |
[33:27] | – – New hand. | 新手 |
[33:28] | It’s cool. That’s cool. | 很酷啊 不错 |
[33:29] | You know that super-duper privacy software you have? | 你知道你那个超级棒的隐私软件 |
[33:33] | Does that work on security cameras? | 它对保安摄像头有用么 |
[33:35] | Of course, yeah. | 当然 |
[33:36] | Works on everything. | 对什么都有用 |
[33:37] | May I borrow it? | 我可以借用一下么 |
[33:39] | One second. | 稍等 |
[33:42] | Here you go, Uncle Buster. I put it on | 给你 Buster叔叔 我把它放在 |
[33:44] | a hard drive for you. Just please be careful with it. | 硬盘里给你了 就是用它的时候小心点 |
[33:46] | Of course, of course. | 当然当然 |
[33:51] | Have you got one with a case? | 你有另一个带壳的么 |
[33:53] | Hey, Carl. | 嘿 Carl |
[33:55] | Buster Buster! | |
[33:56] | And Buster visits | 之后Buster拜访了 |
[33:57] | a Balboa Towers guard he’d known for many years | 一个他认识好几年的巴波亚塔的警卫 |
[34:00] | for an impromptu lesson | 为了一段即兴课程 |
[34:01] | on how their footage is gathered and stored. | 关于监视器视屏是如何收集和储存的 |
[34:05] | May I use your phone? | 我可以用你的手机么 |
[34:06] | But when Carl steps away, | 但是等Carl离开了 |
[34:09] | Buster goes into action | Buster行动了 |
[34:11] | and attempts to Fakeblock the footage. | 试图用Fakeblock来抹去视屏 |
[34:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[34:15] | Sounds like it’s working. | 听起来已经开始运作了 |
[34:30] | Buster Buster. | |
[34:31] | Hey, Carl. | 嘿 Carl |
[34:32] | – Everything okay? – Mm-hmm. | – 一切都还好吧 – 嗯 |
[34:34] | Bye, Carl. | 拜 Carl |
[34:35] | – Bye-bye, Buster. – Okay. | – 拜拜 Buster – 好的 |
[34:48] | What she did to this boy. | 她对这个孩子做了什么 |