时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | George Michael Bluth had never been more popular. | George Michael Bluth从未有如此旺的人气 |
[00:14] | He was surrounded by people who were thrilled to be in his company. | 他身边全是想加入他的新公司的人 |
[00:18] | Carlos was just… tickling me. | Carlos刚才只是在…挠我痒痒 |
[00:19] | They’re almost out of root beer. | 沙士快要没有了 |
[00:21] | So I got you one with the last bit of root beer | 所以这是最后一点沙士冰激凌 |
[00:23] | because I remember that somebody was saying that, um, | 因为我记得有人说过 |
[00:25] | George Michael likes root beer. | 你喜欢沙士冰激凌 |
[00:26] | And as his business was taking off… | 他的生意起步了 |
[00:28] | I do. Thanks a lot. | 我确实喜欢 谢谢 |
[00:30] | You guys don’t have to do all this, you know? | 你们其实用不着这样的 |
[00:31] | This was just a little get-together for my girlfriend | 我只是想和女友小聚一下 |
[00:33] | to show her I’m doing well, you know? | 让她知道我过得很好 |
[00:34] | – … So was his romantic life. | 他的感情生活也有进展 |
[00:36] | Hey, stop it! | 嘿 别这样 |
[00:37] | You’re dead, man, you are so dead. | 你死定了 老兄你死定了 |
[00:38] | That was the last root beer snow cone. | 这是最后一个沙士冰激凌了 |
[00:40] | I got that for him, Carlos. | 我特意弄给他的 Carlos |
[00:42] | Who teach you for being such a kiss ass? Terry. | 谁教你当马屁精的 Terry |
[00:43] | And it was an ex-Bluth Company employee… | 结果一位布鲁斯公司的前任雇员 |
[00:44] | Come on, you guys, not cool. | 拜托你们 伤和气 |
[00:46] | Who was the most grateful to be in his company. | 最感激受雇于他的新公司 |
[00:48] | – Want any of these? – No, I’m fine. | – 你想吃这些么 – 不了 |
[00:51] | You know, I really appreciate you guys doing all this. | 我真的很感谢你们替我办这些 |
[00:53] | I just wish I understood… | 我只是很想知道你们… |
[00:56] | why. | 为什么? |
[00:56] | That’s why… because you could ask us | 这就是为什么…因为你能开口问我们 |
[00:59] | why we do this, and mean it. | 诚心问我们为什么 |
[01:01] | The fact that you could be so down to earth… | 像你这样脚踏实地 |
[01:04] | And look so young. | 而且这样年轻 |
[01:05] | While you’re starting this giant company. | 就办了一家大公司 |
[01:07] | You created an opportunity many of us | 你给我们大家创造了这样的 |
[01:09] | thought we’d never have again. | 我们本以为再也不有的机会 |
[01:13] | See that’s the part I don’t understand, Carlos. | 看这就是我没搞懂的 Carlos |
[01:15] | You know my name! What’s his name? | 你竟然知道我名字 那他呢 |
[01:17] | – You’re the kiss-ass, Carlos. – What’s his name? | – 你才是马屁精Carlos – 他什么名字 |
[01:18] | Okay, guys, I’m gonna learn all your names. | 好了 我会记住所有人名字的 |
[01:20] | – I promise. – George. | -我保证 – George |
[01:22] | – And that’s when he heard what Had become his name. – Rebel. | – 这时他听见了他的新名字 -Rebel |
[01:23] | What is all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[01:25] | Oh, it’s just a little surprise. | 哦 只是小小惊喜 |
[01:27] | – You did this for me? – Yes! | – 为我准备的 – 是的 |
[01:28] | Well… well, they did it for me, but… | 当然啦…是他们帮我准备的 |
[01:30] | but only because they knew I wanted to do something for you. | 但是因为他们知道我想让你开心 |
[01:34] | Maybe we could talk without your friends. | 也许我们该私下谈谈 |
[01:35] | I mean, these guys aren’t really my friends, you know. | 他们并不是我朋友 懂么 |
[01:37] | I barely know their names. | 我连他们名字都不知道 |
[01:39] | I mean, I know Carlos, but… | 我只知道Carlos 但是 |
[01:40] | only because of that old song “Carlos the Tickle Monster.” | 有首歌叫”挠痒怪Carlos” |
[01:43] | Wait, what song is that? | 等下 什么歌 |
[01:45] | Oh, god, I knew he made that up. | 我就知道是他瞎编的 |
[01:47] | But it did help me remember. | 但的确让我记住了 |
[01:49] | Anyway, don’t worry about these guys | 总之 忽略这些家伙 |
[01:50] | they’re not listening to a word we’re saying. | 他们都没在听我们说什么 |
[01:52] | How about that kiss? | 想亲嘴么 |
[01:53] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[01:58] | Now the story of a family | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 |
[02:00] | whose future was abruptly cancelled | 失去了一切 |
[02:03] | and the one son who had no choice | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[02:05] | but to keep himself together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[02:10] | It’s George Michael’s | 欢迎收看George Michael的 |
[02:11] | Arrested Development. | <发展受阻> |
[02:16] | George Michael’s life was very different months before | George Michael开发软件之前几个月 |
[02:19] | developing the software program that would change his life. | 的生活还非常不同 |
[02:33] | And… | 还有 |
[02:34] | that’s where the song should’ve ended. | 这才是歌结束的时候 |
[02:36] | So I guess we all got a little carried away. | 我觉得大家都有点随意了 |
[02:38] | Are you sure? We all ended at the same time. | 你确定 大家都是同时结束的 |
[02:40] | Yeah, well, it’s because you all sped up together. | 是的 应为你们都一起提速了 |
[02:42] | Now, you know if I was playing in your band, I would say, | 要是我是乐队成员 我会说 |
[02:45] | “Hey, you know, let’s do the whole fast and loose with tempo thing. | 嘿 我们大家来无节奏的乱弹琴 |
[02:48] | But this is about my demo tape to Juilliard | 如果你们这是针对我给茱莉亚学院录制的 |
[02:50] | and they’ve got to dig what I do so much | 让他们爱不释手的试听带 |
[02:52] | that they start an entire department for wood block. | 以至于然他们开了个敲木鱼专业 |
[02:54] | So I’m sorry guys. | 那就太不好意思了 |
[02:55] | And you’re leaving, okay. | 你们要走了 好 |
[02:57] | They left early. | 他们走了 |
[02:58] | Proves my point. | 证明我是对的 |
[02:59] | She was cute. | 她好可爱 |
[03:01] | They were playing way too loud anyway, right? | 反正他们演奏得很大声 |
[03:03] | Could you even hear the wood block? | 你根本就听不见木鱼声音 |
[03:04] | Right at the end. | 就在结尾哪里 |
[03:05] | We could record you separately, | 我们可以单独录制啊 |
[03:07] | and then mix it louder on the computer. | 然后在电脑上声音调大在混合 |
[03:08] | Well, then I’m not playing in a band. | 但那样我就不算在乐队里演奏了 |
[03:10] | I mean, the whole point of the band | 我觉得乐队演奏意义嘛 |
[03:11] | is to showcase my amazing internal clock. | 就是展示我精准的内部时钟 |
[03:13] | You know, that’s something you have to be born with. | 而且这个是需要与生俱来的 |
[03:15] | Or bred with. | 或后天养成 |
[03:17] | Which was the case with George Michael. | 而且George Michael也是这样 |
[03:19] | Who, as a small child,appeared in a promotional video | 当他小时候就曾出镜过一段宣传片 |
[03:22] | for a developmental tool called “BabyTock” | 广告一个促智力开发的玩具 叫做”婴儿笃” |
[03:24] | BabyTock! will give your child a head start at math. | 婴儿笃讲给你的小孩带来数学优势 |
[03:27] | And if I were a doctor,I would guarantee you | 我要是个医生的话 我会向你保证 |
[03:30] | that it would also boost their brain power 110%. | 这玩意会让幼儿脑活力提高110% |
[03:34] | That’s a lot of brain power. | 好多脑活力啊 |
[03:36] | You’ve been using BabyTock!, correct? | 你用过”婴儿笃”对吧 |
[03:39] | – For how long? – For two months. | – 多久 – 只有两个月吧 |
[03:41] | But George Michael really enjoys listening to the sound. | 但是George Michael非常喜欢这声音 |
[03:44] | And would you say it’s… | 你会觉得这算是… |
[03:46] | changed the power of his brain? | 改变了他的大脑能量么? |
[03:49] | Uh, well, that’s impossible… | 嗯 这个嘛 不可能… |
[03:51] | To deny. | 被否定 |
[03:53] | I’ve always wanted a smart baby. | 我总想有个聪明宝宝 |
[03:55] | This thing really works, George. | 这东西管用了 George |
[03:58] | In fact it came from something that didn’t. | 其实这玩意是从不管用的东西改装来的 |
[04:00] | So we’re stuck with 5,000 of these worthless corn-ballers? | 5000个炸玉米球机器卖不出去了哈 |
[04:04] | When they were looking to recoup some of their costs | 就在他们想尽办法减少损失时 |
[04:07] | after an ill-fated foray into the fry-at-home snack-food market. | 试图打入家用小吃厨具市场 在屡受挫折后 |
[04:13] | They’re not worthless. | 并不是完全没用 |
[04:14] | You know? The timer still works. | 你知道么 上面的计时器还能用 |
[04:16] | There’s no numbers on it, but it’s very loud, so… | 虽然没有数字 至少声音很响 |
[04:19] | Perfect for those who like the sound of a clock, | 对那些很喜欢滴答声但不懂数字的人 |
[04:22] | but don’t know their numbers. | 来说在合适不过 |
[04:24] | That’s good. | 非常妙 |
[04:25] | We’ll sell this to baby… | 可以卖给小孩 |
[04:27] | Mother of! | 狗娘… |
[04:29] | We should put these in cribs. | 我们应该把这放进婴儿摇篮 |
[04:31] | That’s not a half puny thought. | 真是个不错的点子 |
[04:33] | And that Julliard thing is | 茱莉亚学院那档子事 |
[04:34] | confidential from my Dad by the way. | 是我老爸闭口不谈的 |
[04:36] | He’s never gonna want me to pursue a career in… | 他从未想要我以后靠 |
[04:38] | Hitting a block of wood. | 靠敲木鱼糊口 |
[04:39] | Music, yes | 靠音乐糊口 是的 |
[04:41] | You know, he still thinks of me as the same George Michael | 他觉得我还是从前那个George Michael |
[04:43] | that I was before my life blew apart, you know? | 在我生活一团糟以前那个 |
[04:46] | Before the world cracked me open | 在我的世界黑白颠倒前那个 |
[04:48] | and I became the guy that you’re looking at now. | 我已经蜕变成现在你眼前这个人了 |
[04:50] | George Michael 2.0. | George Michael 2.0版 |
[04:51] | God, I hate my name. | 我讨厌我名字 |
[04:54] | The last five years | 过去的这五年 |
[04:55] | had been a whirlwind for George Michael. | 对George Michael来说大起大落 |
[04:58] | He celebrated going off to college at a party with his family. | 他与家人庆祝上大学 |
[05:01] | – Congratulations! – Thanks. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[05:04] | – We are so proud. – We have a little something for you. | – 我们真为你自豪 – 我们给你准备了点东西 |
[05:07] | Oh, no, you don’t have to do anything. | 不 你们用不着做任何事 |
[05:09] | I mean, you threw me this… meeting. | 我说你们为我办了这个聚会 |
[05:11] | Little something-something… | 小小地意思意思 |
[05:14] | to buy a car. | 买辆车 |
[05:15] | Oh, God, really? | 我的天 真的么 |
[05:19] | – No! | 不会吧 |
[05:20] | Maeby Maeby! | |
[05:22] | But the party wouldn’t last long. | 但聚会总有散会 |
[05:24] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[05:25] | I am done with this family. | 我要和这个家一刀两断 |
[05:27] | I hope you’ve saved some money, | 我祝愿你们存有几文钱 |
[05:28] | ’cause you’re going to need every dime now. | 因为你们将会一毛钱都浪费不起 |
[05:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:31] | Return it… or rip it up. | 退了 或撕了 |
[05:33] | – Michael. – Come on. | – Michael – 快点 |
[05:35] | Give it a rip. | 给我撕了 |
[05:36] | Rip it up… right down the center. | 撕了 从中间撕了 |
[05:45] | That’s it. Rip it. | 就这样 给我撕 |
[05:47] | Couple more. | 再撕几下 |
[05:50] | Did you get it? | 你撕下来没 |
[05:52] | Proud of you. | 为你自豪 |
[05:53] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[05:54] | – Happy birthday, George Michael. – Happy birthday. | 生日快乐George Michael 生日快乐 |
[05:56] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[05:59] | – * Happy birthday to you… * | 祝你生日快乐 |
[06:01] | But don’t worry Michael did make sure his son got a car… | 别担心Michael确保他儿子有车的 |
[06:04] | Get out of here. | 快滚吧 |
[06:07] | As he sent him off to college. | 他把儿子送去大学 |
[06:10] | And although he arrived at college | 当他抵达学校时 |
[06:12] | without his possessions, | 虽然没了行李 |
[06:13] | he was finally at a place where he felt e’d fit in. | 但是终于感觉到宾至如归 |
[06:18] | Hey, hey, check it out. | 嘿 都来瞧瞧 |
[06:34] | What? | 怎么会 |
[06:38] | In his Freshman year, George Michael hit the ground running. | George Michael大学第一年算是旗开得胜吧 |
[06:43] | He was breaking some of the old taboos. | 他打破了一些规矩 |
[06:44] | – Let’s make it a… Pepsi. – Drinking Pepsi in the morning. | – 我要点个…百事 – 早上喝百事可乐 |
[06:47] | So, it’s a breakfast combo with a Pepsi. | 早餐就配百事可乐 |
[06:50] | Sometimes having eggs at night. | 鸡蛋晚上吃 |
[06:51] | How about some eggs? | 我要来点鸡蛋 |
[06:53] | Oh, excuse me, I forgot it wasn’t morning. | 抱歉 我忘了不是早上 |
[06:55] | He was soon finding that others enjoyed his sense of humor. | 很快旁人挺欣赏他的幽默感 |
[06:57] | I forgot it wasn’t morning. | 忘了不是早上 |
[06:59] | A present from his Uncle Gob elevated | 他伯伯送来的礼物让他 |
[07:01] | – his newfound confidence. | 信心倍增 |
[07:03] | My uncle is a magician. | 我伯伯是个魔术师 |
[07:05] | Before diminishing it. | 很快就消沉了 |
[07:09] | But before he knew it | 他还没来得及反应 |
[07:10] | sophomore year was upon him, | 大二来了 |
[07:12] | and everything got turned up to 11. | 一切就像回到11岁一样 |
[07:15] | And that’s what we call only being behind by three. | 这就是传说中的只述三分 |
[07:18] | So then that stuff’s all going on with this Sitwell company. | 然后和Sitwell公司闹矛盾同时 |
[07:20] | And then… we end up playing them in a softball game. | 还要和他们打垒球 |
[07:23] | Highlights… loyal friends. | 重点突出 要好的朋友 |
[07:26] | I’m like, “How can that…?” | 我就说了 “怎么能这样” |
[07:27] | Romance. | 小浪漫 |
[07:31] | Betrayal. | 背叛 |
[07:33] | What’s up, Ray? | 怎么了 Ray |
[07:35] | You guys broke up. | 你俩分手了 |
[07:37] | Oh, thanks, Ray, I almost forgot. | 哦 谢谢 Ray 我都差点忘了 |
[07:41] | The triumph of friendship. | 友谊的回归 |
[07:42] | – What’s up, Ray? – Hey. | 怎么了 Ray |
[07:44] | Oh, thanks, Ray, I almost forgot. | 谢谢 Ray 我差点忘了 |
[07:46] | You know who I was thinking about before you sat down? | 你猜我之前在想什么 |
[07:47] | – What? – Becky. | – 什么 – Becky |
[07:49] | Do you remember? | 你还记得么 |
[07:50] | And as surely as stability returned, | 生活稳定性也回归了 |
[07:52] | junior year ushered in a new era of experimentation… | 大三迎来的是各种新式实验 |
[07:56] | It’s all about the science of kissing | 而且全是有关接吻的学问 |
[07:58] | between a man and a woman. | 男女之间 |
[07:59] | That always has fascinated me. | 那总让我好奇 |
[08:01] | Oh, good. Sheila will take you. | 嗯 很好 Sheila会带你去的 |
[08:02] | As George Michael tried to compensate for the | George Michael试图通过当志愿者 |
[08:04] | for the lack of income from his father | 来挣点外快以弥补他 |
[08:06] | by volunteering for experiments. | 没有收入的老爸 |
[08:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:11] | So I don’t run off? | 难道我还会跑么 |
[08:15] | – I hope you’re not feeling too awkward. – Oh, don’t be crazy. | – 希望你不会尴尬 – 别傻了 |
[08:17] | – Okay. – Now when the mouth to mouth test begins, | – 好的 – 现在嘴对嘴测试开始 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna be yelling out letters that indicate mouth movements. | 我会喊出字母来提示口腔动作 |
[08:23] | What I need you to do is just give me | 我只需要你给出 |
[08:24] | on a scale of one to ten your pleasure level. | 一道十分的愉悦感评分 |
[08:26] | – Fine. – Ten being the most pleasurable, one the least. | – 好 – 十是最高分 一是最低分 |
[08:28] | Let’s hope we get to ten. | 愿我们拿到个十分 |
[08:30] | – Well, work our way up to it. – Bringing in the mouth unit! | – 大家共同努力吧 – 上模拟嘴部仪器组 |
[08:33] | And that’s when he realized what the straps were for. | 这才意识到为什么要五花大绑 |
[08:35] | Is that…? Okay, I guess it’s not, uh, not gonna be a person. | 什么 好了 我不觉得这…是个活人 |
[08:39] | – And C? – I think one on C. | – C – C一分 |
[08:41] | – M? M? – Oh, one on… | – M – M一分 |
[08:43] | – M? – One for sure on… one. | – M – 确定一分…一分 |
[08:45] | – And Z? – One. | – Z – 一分 |
[08:47] | – N? – One. | – N – 一分 |
[08:48] | – F? F?- One. One. | – F F – 一分一分 |
[08:50] | But it wasn’t until his year abroad | 但知道出国学习一年 |
[08:52] | that George Michael got an education in life. | George Michael才学到人生一大课 |
[08:58] | Because after a year of trying not to be an imposing guest in his new country, | 因为在新国家努力做了一年的谦虚的客人 |
[09:03] | he was ready for a summer that would end up turning his life upside down… | 他已经准备好迎接一个让他天翻地覆的夏天 |
[09:13] | when the woman whose children he was nannying… | 他去当小保姆的这家女主人 |
[09:18] | opened him up sexually. | 破了他的处 |
[09:20] | Hey, hey, did Ernesto get his 4: 00? | 嘿 宝宝吃了4点这餐没 |
[09:24] | The drones are coming. | 末日来了 |
[09:25] | Nothing matters now. | 一切都不重要了 |
[09:32] | – Why do you kiss like this? – Like what? | – 你为什么这样接吻 – 喜欢么 |
[09:35] | The teeth, they must not be used like this. | 牙齿 不是这样用的 |
[09:37] | It was actually a jaw and lip retraction issue | 其实只需要下巴和嘴唇收缩运动 |
[09:39] | but she had neither a command | 但是她不像我们 |
[09:41] | of the language nor the data that we do. | 既没有语言指令也没有各种数据 |
[09:45] | You make love like a boy. | 你做爱技术就像个男孩 |
[09:47] | Spanish, speak to me in Spanish. | 西语 对我说西语 |
[09:48] | Because the only way that college credit is | 因为大学要求挣学分 |
[09:50] | actually activated is if I have… | 必须要我… |
[09:51] | – Tómame. – Cook… cook at… | – [西]上我 – 煮…在煮… |
[09:54] | – Cooking at you? – Overpower me. | – 在你身上煮? – 征服我 |
[09:56] | Oh, yes, make me cry. | 快让我哭得有节奏 |
[09:58] | You’re a terrible mother. | 你是个坏母亲 |
[10:01] | And so it was a very different George Michael | 所以对George Michael而言 |
[10:03] | that returned to school for senior year. | 回到大学第四学年的生活又大不同了 |
[10:07] | Eager to unleash his new | 迫切想毫无征兆地在校区 |
[10:09] | overt sexuality on an unsuspecting campus. | 炫耀他的性感魅力 |
[10:12] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[10:13] | It gets better. | 会变好的 |
[10:16] | And for George Michael | 就George Michael而言 |
[10:18] | senior year did get better. | 大四的确变得好多了 |
[10:20] | – He was like a king – I sort of feel like a king | – 他就像个君主 – 我感觉就像个君主 |
[10:22] | – returning to his castle… – Returning to his castle. | – 回到他的城堡 – 回到自己的城堡 |
[10:24] | Only to discover that they thought | 结果只发现人家以为他 |
[10:26] | he was two kings. | 是两个人 |
[10:28] | Welcome to your castle. | 欢迎来到你的城堡 |
[10:29] | And they had doubled the size of his castle. | 而且还加大了他的城堡 |
[10:32] | Double castle. | 双人城堡 |
[10:34] | Can’t wait to meet Michael, George. | 我已近等不及见到Michael了 George |
[10:36] | It would be the perfect backdrop | 简直是个完美的背景 |
[10:38] | to unveil George Michael 2.0. | 为George Michael 2.0版揭幕 |
[10:40] | Todo mio. | [西]全是我的 |
[10:43] | Todo mia? | [西]全是我的? |
[10:45] | Mio. | [西]我的 |
[10:51] | But George Michael’s development was about | 但George Michael的好日子没过多久就 |
[10:53] | – to be forestalled. – Hey. | – 就受到阻碍 – 嘿 |
[10:54] | – Dad. – Pete died. | – 老爸 – Pete死了 |
[10:57] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:59] | – Uh, who’s, uh, Pete? – Don’t worry about it. | – 嗯 Pete是谁 – 你别管了 |
[11:02] | Don’t you worry about it. | 没关系了 |
[11:03] | I like this. | 这个我喜欢 |
[11:05] | – I like the mustache. – Oh, yeah. | – 我喜欢这撮小胡子 – 是么 |
[11:06] | – Oh… it’s kind of fun. – That’s great. | – 挺有趣的 – 真好 |
[11:08] | Probably gonna want to shave it off | 你可能想把它剃干净 |
[11:09] | before the start of next quarter. | 下个季度前就剃 |
[11:11] | Otherwise, they’re gonna think you’re a musician, huh? | 不然的话人家会以为你是个音乐人 |
[11:13] | But I love it… dude. | 但我喜欢这…老兄 |
[11:16] | I’m never going to be louder than an electric guitar. | 我永远都不能弹比电吉他大声 |
[11:18] | Maybe using a band to showcase | 也许用乐队来秀 |
[11:20] | my wood block skill is a dumb idea. | 我的敲木鱼技术是个馊点子 |
[11:22] | Too bad there’s no such thing as an electric wood block. | 可惜没有电子木鱼这玩意 |
[11:27] | That sounds like a mother of an invention. | 感觉像是个创新发明 |
[11:29] | And so they set to work inventing a downloadable app | 于是他们就开始着手创造个可供下载的软件 |
[11:32] | that would allow one to play an electronic version | 这样就可以供人们在手机上 |
[11:34] | of a wood block on their smartphone. | 演奏敲电子木鱼了 |
[11:36] | You see, that’s important. | 你看 那很重要 |
[11:38] | Well, that’s what it is. | 嗯 这个就决定一切 |
[11:39] | So it’s basically like you’ll always | 那么也就是说你讲 |
[11:41] | have a wood block with you. | 随身携带一个木鱼了 |
[11:42] | I can’t believe nobody’s ever done this. | 真不敢相信没有人做过 |
[11:45] | A quick something search would have shown the guys | 他们随意搜索了下 |
[11:48] | that there were already three wood block apps on the market. | 便发现市面上已经有三个敲木鱼软件了 |
[11:51] | So, there are three on the market. | 市面上已经有三个了 |
[11:53] | – Which they did. – Así estamos en la jungla. | – 他们搜索了 – [西]原来我们身处丛林中 |
[11:57] | But even after doing that search, | 但搜索出东西后 |
[11:58] | they were undeterred. | 他们并没有灰心 |
[12:00] | Download them. Come on, let’s do it. | 下载它们 快点 快下 |
[12:02] | I hope we’re not doing this on my account. | 我不想用我的账户 |
[12:04] | No, we’re doing it so that we can see | 不 我们下载来是看看 |
[12:06] | what the competition is like. | 对手是什么样子 |
[12:07] | No, I mean on my iTunes account. | 不 我不想用我的iTunes账户 |
[12:09] | It’s 99 cents. | 才99分钱 |
[12:11] | Yeah, times three. | 乘以三啊 |
[12:12] | And soon, they realized what kind of competition they were up against. | 很快他们就见识到了对手的水平 |
[12:21] | Well, these are a joke. | 他们简直就是笑话 |
[12:22] | I know. Where are the mallet options? | 是啊 几种槌的选项都没有 |
[12:24] | There’s no choice of wood weight or grain type. | 而且木鱼重量和纹理选项也没有 |
[12:27] | There’s no diameter hole option. | 木鱼迳洞也没得选 |
[12:28] | I mean, what is this, BabyTock? | 这算什么玩意儿 婴儿笃 |
[12:30] | BabyTock? | 婴儿笃? |
[12:31] | You know, the sharp metal box that you put in the crib. | 就是那种放进婴儿床里的锋利的金属盒子 |
[12:33] | Is that not a well-known…? | 那玩意儿不出名吧 |
[12:35] | – But this is fine. – And they set to work. | – 这没什么 – 他们就着手工作了 |
[12:37] | No, I understand that. I get that. | 是 我明白 我懂 |
[12:38] | But it just seems like you’re leaving a hole | 但这样只是看起来像是 |
[12:40] | just right in the middle of the block. | 木块中间掏个洞 |
[12:41] | It won’t be a block on anything 3G. | 三维看不出来是木鱼 |
[12:43] | Although some of the work had to happen outside the room. | 然而许多工作必须转移到寝室外 |
[12:46] | Buddy, is that schoolwork? | 伙计 那是学校作业么 |
[12:47] | Which was challenging. | 富挑战性 |
[12:49] | And soon, they were close to finishing an app | 很快 他们几乎完成了这个软件 |
[12:52] | they had decided to call… | 然后他们打算命名 |
[12:54] | Woodblock. | 木鱼 |
[12:55] | It’s taken. | 已注册 |
[12:58] | Blockwood. | 鱼木 |
[13:01] | It’s taken. | 已注册 |
[13:02] | And that’s when he came up with… | 结果他就想出了 |
[13:04] | Block of Wood? | 木之鱼 |
[13:05] | Which was also taken. | 也被注册了 |
[13:06] | – Block-block? – No. | – 林 – 不行 |
[13:08] | People are going to think we’re in the chicken-noise business. | 人们会觉得我们是做鸡叫生意的 |
[13:10] | How is that a chicken noise? | 那怎么成鸡叫了 |
[13:11] | You know… well | 你懂的… |
[13:13] | it’s kind of hard to do in these matador pants, but, you know… | 穿着这个裤子还真难形容 |
[13:19] | Fakeblock is available.Do you want Fakeblock? | Fakeblock没被注册 你想要Fakeblock么 |
[13:20] | Oh, uh, okay. They have Fakeblock. | 哦 嗯好 他们有Fakeblock |
[13:22] | Okay, yes, we’ll take that. | 好啊 就注册这名 |
[13:24] | No problem. That’s no problem. | 没问题 没问题 |
[13:26] | Could you hang on to that for me, please? | 你能帮我挂了么 |
[13:28] | And I’ll call you back. Thank you. | 我会打电话回你的 |
[13:30] | It’s $5,000 for the domain name, | 域名注册要5000大洋 |
[13:33] | and then there’s this whole XML Web site fee. | 还要XML网络服务收费 |
[13:36] | I got the last one. | 上次就是我掏的钱 |
[13:37] | That was 99 cents. | 才99分钱 |
[13:39] | Times three. | 乘以三 |
[13:40] | And George Michael realized | George Michael意识到 |
[13:42] | he needed to bring in some cash. | 他需要投入票子 |
[13:44] | We actually have a variety of subjects | 我们需要各种科目 |
[13:45] | that high school students need tutoring in. | 供高中生补课 |
[13:47] | If you want to just take a look at that list | 拿张表看看有什么是你 |
[13:49] | and let me know if there’s anything there that you’ve handled before. | 以前就有经验的就告诉我 |
[13:50] | There was… | 果然有 |
[13:52] | although George Michael | 虽然George Michael |
[13:54] | couldn’t imagine it was the same Maeby. | 没想象到是同一个Maeby |
[13:56] | Is this “F” in “Maeby F.” her last name or her grade? | F代表的是Maeby的姓缩写 还是她的成绩 |
[13:59] | Oh, it’s her last name. | 哦 是姓 |
[14:00] | But her most recent grade is… | 但她最近的成绩… |
[14:02] | well, this just shows an Elvis Presley head. | 只显示了个猫王的头像 |
[14:07] | So, that bad? | 这么糟 |
[14:08] | I’ll take her. | 我就选她了 |
[14:10] | Stay on top of her. | 严厉鞭策她 |
[14:12] | You may need to ride her pretty hard. | 你可能需要用力鞭笞她才行 |
[14:14] | Hey, you must be… | 嘿 你肯定是 |
[14:16] | What? | 什么 |
[14:18] | This is the girl you broke up with? | 那就是跟你分手的女孩 |
[14:20] | I can’t wear this. | 我不能穿这件 |
[14:22] | Yeah, well, we dated for a while, but, you know, | 嗯 只是交往了一段时间 |
[14:24] | I was a kid, and I didn’t know how to kiss yet. I don’t know, | 我还小 连接吻都不会 |
[14:27] | for whatever reason, I listened to my dad | 出于某种原因 我听老爸建议 |
[14:29] | who said we shouldn’t make it work. | 他说我跟她不该有结果 |
[14:30] | – Was she your first? – Cousin? No. | – 她是你的初恋 – 表亲 不是 |
[14:32] | Why would you… why would your mind go right to…? No. | 为什么你…为什么会介意…不是啦 |
[14:35] | No, it’s just that he was right. We were kids. I wasn’t yet O.S. | 他也说对了 我们都还小 还没有OS |
[14:39] | Overtly sexual. | 性觉醒 |
[14:40] | Right. As I live and breathe. Crazy. | 不错 真是太棒了 太不可思议了 |
[14:42] | That’s just crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[14:44] | Okay, so listen. | 好了 听着 |
[14:46] | After I let her in, you go and try and keep my dad out. | 我让她进来 你就别让我爸进来 |
[14:48] | All right? I can’t let him get in the way of this one. | 好么 这次我不能让他来碍我好事 |
[14:50] | Hey, you must be… | 嘿 你肯定是 |
[14:52] | But first, he had to cover his tracks. | 但他必须先神不知鬼不觉 |
[14:53] | – What? – This had to look like fate. | – 什么 – 这肯定是老天做媒 |
[14:55] | – George Michael? – Huh? | – George Michael? – 哼 |
[14:56] | What is this? Maeby, what are you… | 什么情况 Maeby 你怎么… |
[14:58] | doing here? | …来了 |
[15:01] | As I live and breathe. | 你真是太棒了 |
[15:02] | But for the phrase, “as I live And breathe,” he nailed it. | 就这句搭讪语 他算是发挥不错 |
[15:05] | I’m supposed to tutor a kid from… | 我在等补课的学生 |
[15:06] | High school. Yeah. That’s me. | 高中生 是的 就是我 |
[15:09] | Crazy. That is just crazy. | 不可思议 真不可思议 |
[15:11] | And even though George Michael wanted to seduce her, | 虽然George Michael想勾引她 |
[15:13] | he couldn’t help but challenge | 但他还是忍不住 |
[15:15] | her strategy for staying in high school. | 质问她是如何赖在高中的 |
[15:16] | But still, I mean, you have to make a living, right? | 但你还是要挣生活费啊 |
[15:19] | Don’t you need an education? | 你不需要接受教育么 |
[15:21] | Well, don’t forget… I’m a Harris. | 别忘了 我是个继神人 |
[15:23] | – Harris? – Yeah. | – 继神人 – 是啊 |
[15:25] | Someone who “inharris” a lot of money. | 某人继神了一大笔钱 |
[15:27] | Yeah, well, you know, | 是的 但话虽如此 |
[15:29] | I wouldn’t put all my Anns in that basket. | 我可不会吊死一棵歪脖树上 |
[15:31] | You know, it’s fine. You don’t get it. | 算了 你不会懂得 |
[15:33] | You’ve never been a risk taker. | 你从来就不是投机者 |
[15:35] | I like to with people. | 我喜欢耍别人 |
[15:36] | That’s what I do. | 这是我擅长的 |
[15:38] | – I’m making a statement. – I love it. | – 我坚持立场 – 我喜欢 |
[15:40] | You know, I knew you were cool | 我一看你穿这件衣服 |
[15:41] | when I saw you wearing that shirt. | 就觉得你蛮酷的 |
[15:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:44] | More betrayal. | 更多背叛 |
[15:46] | Oh, no, I get it, too. | 噢 我懂了 |
[15:47] | No, I love… I love it, too. | 我喜欢…我也喜欢 |
[15:49] | You know, I… I love to… love now. | 你懂的 我…我也…我现在也爱… |
[15:53] | George Michael found himself | George Michael发觉自己 |
[15:55] | less overtly sexual than he’d hoped. | 没有期望那么性感了 |
[15:57] | I made a 40-year-old woman cry in Spain. | 在西班牙我使一个40岁女人哭了 |
[15:59] | I love making love to Spanish women. | 我超爱跟西班牙女人做爱 |
[16:02] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[16:04] | And George Michael slipped back into seduction mode. | George Michael切换回色诱勾引模式 |
[16:06] | Oh, a man, a woman… | 男人 女人 |
[16:10] | a bedroom. | 卧室 |
[16:11] | Let’s solve for “X.” | 一起解读未知数 |
[16:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[16:18] | Well, you know, in algebra,you have an unknown element, | 嗯 你看 代数 你有一个未知数 |
[16:20] | and, uh, we call it “X,” and then you have | 称为X 然后你还要 |
[16:23] | to solve for it to find out what number “X” is. | 解未知数 才能知道X是什么 |
[16:26] | “X” isn’t a number. | X 不是数字 |
[16:28] | So you don’t even really know the basic… | 你连最基本的的 |
[16:30] | But in that moment, the urge to educate her | 但那分钟 想开导她的欲望 |
[16:32] | was more powerful than the urge to kiss her. | 胜过想亲吻她的欲望 |
[16:34] | Let me show you. I’ll just show you some stuff real quick. | 我来教你 我很快教你点东西 |
[16:37] | All right, so if you take something like this… 3X+1=10… | 比方你有个方程3X+1=10… |
[16:40] | And with the algebra lesson complete, | 代数课结束后 |
[16:42] | George Michael pivoted back | George Michael又调回 |
[16:43] | to his overtly sexual seduction. | 色诱勾引性感模式 |
[16:45] | Therefore, when I say, | 因此我说 |
[16:48] | “You and me in a bedroom,let’s solve for ‘X, ‘” I’m… | 你和我在卧室一起解未知数X |
[16:52] | I’m stating it as a kind of formula. | 我说的是方程式里的配方 |
[16:55] | Yeah, let’s get wasted. | 好的 我们买醉去 |
[16:56] | Let’s drink that formula. | 喝了那配方 |
[16:58] | It’s not that kind of formula. | 此配方非彼配方 |
[17:00] | No, I’ll show you what a formula is real quick, | 我很快教你配方是如何运用 |
[17:02] | ’cause that’s very important. | 应为非常重要 |
[17:04] | But when the door opened, | 但当门被推开 |
[17:05] | George Michael’s window of opportunity closed. | George Michael的好机会溜走了 |
[17:08] | Bad news… P-Hound is yanking our chain again. | 坏消息 P-Hound又在耍我们了 |
[17:11] | – Uncle Michael. – Oh, my God. | – Michael叔叔 – 我的天 |
[17:12] | And after a brief reunion, George Michael had | 短暂嘘寒问暖后 George Michael又有 |
[17:15] | another opportunity to impress his cousin. | 有了个让表妹刮目相看的机会 |
[17:18] | He’s got this privacy software, | 他开发了个隐私软件 |
[17:20] | keeps people from stealing your stuff. Tell her, pal. | 阻止别人盗用个人信息 快告诉她 伙计 |
[17:22] | So its privacy software that’s also anti-piracy? | 哦 是个隐私软件防盗版对吧 |
[17:25] | George Michael weighed his options. | George Michael权衡了他的选择 |
[17:28] | Maeby had chastised him for not taking risks, | Maeby说他没有冒险精神 |
[17:31] | and what would be a bigger risk | 比起拿一个软件来瞒天过海 |
[17:33] | than perpetuating a lie about software | 还有什么投机倒把的事情 |
[17:35] | just to ignite the passions of a woman? | 能点燃这姑娘的热情 |
[17:38] | Of course, it would be a lie, | 当然 那是个谎言 |
[17:40] | and since Maeby wouldn’t know it was a lie, | 既然Maeby不知道是个谎言 |
[17:43] | he wouldn’t appear to be taking a risk. | 他就看起来不像是在冒险 |
[17:45] | Perhaps the bigger risk was to tell his father he was lying. | 可能更大的风险是告诉老爸实情 |
[17:49] | That he came up with it | 一切都是他瞎编的 |
[17:50] | because he wanted his father to leave | 只因他想赶走他老爸 |
[17:52] | so he could enjoy what remained of his senior year. | 好让他能享受剩下的大四时光 |
[17:55] | After all, he wondered, wouldn’t that be | 他想了想 毕竟这不正是 |
[17:58] | the course of action taken by an overtly sexual man… | 一个拥有斗牛士裤子的 |
[18:01] | a man who owns a pair of matador pants? | 性感男人能干出来的事么 |
[18:04] | He had not responded now for 41 seconds, | 据他的内在时钟 |
[18:07] | according to his unfailing internal clock, | 他已经41秒没说话了 |
[18:10] | and it was time to come clean. | 是时候坦诚相告了 |
[18:13] | Well, thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | It’s a… well, it’s just a Boolean-driven aggregation really, | 那是…只是布尔驱动集合而已 |
[18:18] | of what programmers call “hacker traps.” | 程序员称之为黑客陷阱 |
[18:20] | And he found himself suddenly and effortlessly | 他突然毫不费力地 |
[18:23] | tapping into a long-inbred instinct for lying. | 踏入了需要长期自圆其说的谎言圈里 |
[18:26] | A Bluth taking his first steps in deceit. | 一个Bluth迈出了骗局的第一步 |
[18:29] | But the more he talked, | 但他越是往下走 |
[18:31] | the more he actually started to like the idea. | 发现越是喜欢这个点子 |
[18:33] | So, you know, in other words, when… | 所以换言之 |
[18:35] | when you have friends over,you know, and you’re… | 当你请朋友过来了 你会… |
[18:37] | you’re listening to music and they want | 你听他们想听的音乐 |
[18:38] | to steal your music and copy your movies or… | 盗用你的音乐还有拷贝你的电影 |
[18:41] | or just look at your photos,you know, this prevents that. | 或是随意翻阅你的相册 这软件会阻止 |
[18:43] | It just neutralizes that so it’s not even a threat anymore. | 根除这一问题 使之不再是威胁 |
[18:47] | It’s called Fakeblock. | 软件就叫Fakeblock |
[18:49] | – Great name. Right? – Yeah, well, you know, | – 好名字 对吧 – 是的 嗯 |
[18:51] | it’s super low-hanging fruit. | 这简直是唾手可得 |
[18:53] | Someone’s going to do it. | 总会有人做的 |
[18:54] | We’re just trying to be those guys, you know? | 我们只是碰巧做了 对吧 |
[18:57] | And, impressed with his own invention… | 被自己的点子震惊到了 |
[19:00] | He set about making an impossible dream a reality. | 于是他就去想把不可能的梦变成真 |
[19:03] | Do you think we can make something like that | 你觉得我们能开发那个么 |
[19:04] | You mean something that keeps everything on the Internet private | 你指的是保障互联网上的 |
[19:07] | and protects everyone’s digital rights? | 个人信息隐私权利吧 |
[19:08] | Yeah, I mean, think about it. | 是啊 你想想 |
[19:10] | Everyone has something | 每个人都有 |
[19:11] | that they want removed from the Internet. | 想从网上删除的东西 |
[19:13] | George Michael certainly did. | George Michael也有 |
[19:16] | And if the new software served | 即使这个新软件 |
[19:17] | no other person than removing this… | 其他功能没有只要把这个删除 |
[19:21] | it would be worth it. | 都值得了 |
[19:24] | Ay, dios mio. | [西]我的上帝 |
[19:26] | I mean, if we could make something like that, | 我想 假如我们开发了这东西 |
[19:27] | it could be bigger than Facebook. | 将会比Facebook还要火 |
[19:29] | I mean, who wouldn’t want something like that? | 我觉得谁不想有这个 |
[19:30] | You think you can do it? | 你觉得你能办到么 |
[19:32] | No. | 不行 |
[19:33] | No, of course not. No. | 不 当然不行 |
[19:36] | I mean, this is my chance with Maeby, | 我想这可能是我和Maeby的好机会 |
[19:38] | and I can’t even get rid of my own father. | 而且我连老爸都没法摆脱 |
[19:39] | You know, what if we just did a vote… just the roommates? | 你看 我们要是搞个投票…仅限室友 |
[19:42] | We do a quick vote, and it’s, “Ciao, Fathero.” | 要是快速投票将会[西]再见 老爸 |
[19:44] | He’s going to know who voted against him. | 但他会知道是是谁投的票让他走 |
[19:47] | Not if I get him to vote against himself. | 要是我能让他投给自己 |
[19:51] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么会投自己 |
[19:53] | No, he wouldn’t. He… I… | 不 他不会 |
[19:54] | I was just leaning back,so it looked like I… | 我往后一靠 就觉得… |
[19:56] | I got this chair again, didn’t I? | 又是这椅子搞鬼 对吧 |
[19:57] | Maybe I just need to be clear and just say, | 或许我该直截了当跟他说 |
[20:00] | “I’m putting up a wall. | 我要立堵墙隔离 |
[20:01] | We need to rework our whole system here.” | 重新考虑我们之间的安排 |
[20:04] | Sounds like you guys are working on your privacy software, huh? | 听起来像是在开发隐私软件 |
[20:06] | And, long story short, Michael did end up | 长话短说 Michael最终 |
[20:09] | embracing the voting-out-a-roommate idea. | 接受了投票赶走室友的点子 |
[20:12] | And it’s, “Adios, brothiero.” | 接下来[西]再见老兄 |
[20:14] | It cannot fail. | 万无一失 |
[20:19] | That was fun. | 真有趣 |
[20:21] | Did he look betrayed to you? | 他看起来像是被背叛了么 |
[20:22] | He kind of always looks that way. | 他总是那个样子 |
[20:24] | I’m going to catch the bus. | 我要去赶巴士了 |
[20:27] | – Bye. – Well, uh, okay. Hey, listen. | – 再见 – 好了 听着 |
[20:29] | Are you going to come by on Thursday or…? | 这周四你还来还是… |
[20:31] | Um, I don’t think so. I have this thing in L.A. | 嗯 我不来了 我在洛杉矶还有事情 |
[20:34] | Well, can you blow it off? I mean, you know, you might want | 你能推迟一下么 你可能会想 |
[20:35] | to get “graduating high school” out of the way. | 先把高中毕业这档事解决了 |
[20:37] | Well, I’m getting a lifetime achievement award at this gala. | 我要参加一个授予我终生成就奖的晚会 |
[20:40] | Well, you might want to get that out of the way, too, I guess. | 我猜你也想把那个先解决了 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:44] | Hey, you want me to go with you to that or…? | 你想要我和你一起参加么 |
[20:46] | Yeah, I can pick you up at your place. | 我可以到你住的地方接你 |
[20:48] | Oh, they’re actually shooting a thing at my place. | 哦 我住的地方有人在拍摄东西 |
[20:51] | As it turns out, they’d end up | 最后结果人家 |
[20:53] | – just clubbing a Thing. | 只是在揍东西 |
[20:54] | You know what? Yeah, that might actually be a good idea. | 你猜怎么着 这是个好点子 |
[20:57] | Because I can’t bring any of my friends without | 我不能带我那些离开父母还需要批准 |
[20:59] | getting permission slips from their parents. | 的朋友去参加晚会 |
[21:00] | Well, that’s not really a problem for me. | 当然 对我来说那不是问题 |
[21:02] | Yeah, ’cause you just betrayed yours, right? | 对啊 你刚才背叛了你老爸 |
[21:05] | Awesome. | 完美 |
[21:09] | George Michael and Maeby arrived | George Michael和Maeby抵达晚会 |
[21:12] | at a hotel busy with three separate events. | 现场酒店场地忙着举办三个不同的活动 |
[21:19] | Well, it’s really nice to be out with you as adults, you know? | 作为成年人和你一起出门真不错 |
[21:22] | In Spain, they don’t even eat dinner until after 11:00 p.m. | 在西班牙晚餐甚至等到晚上11点才开饭 |
[21:24] | Wow, Spain really changed you. | 哇 西班牙使你改变真大 |
[21:26] | Well, you grow up very quickly in Spain. | 当然 在西班牙成长是很快的 |
[21:28] | Oh, my God, I know this guy. Hey. | 我的天 我认识这人 嘿 |
[21:29] | Hey, man. Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:31] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:34] | What are you on? | 你演的什么电视? |
[21:38] | Oh, he’s nobody. | 哦 他是无名小卒 |
[21:39] | Oh. It’s Justin. | 那是Justin |
[21:41] | That’s David Henrie. | 他是David Henrie |
[21:43] | He’s Justin from Wizards of Waverly Place. | 在少年魔法师里演Justin |
[21:44] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:46] | It’s on a lot in Spain. | 在西班牙热播 |
[21:48] | Well, I’m going to go mingle with a bunch of 13-year-olds | 那好 我要去和一帮已经13岁了 |
[21:50] | who think they can still play fifth grade. | 却还在演五年级的小孩打成一片 |
[21:51] | – Have fun. – I’ll catch up. | – 玩的开心 – 我会来找你的 |
[21:52] | And George Michael set out | 接着George Michael动身去 |
[21:54] | to re-unleash his overtly sexual persona. | 重释他的性感人格 |
[21:56] | Well, gentlemen, start your engines. | 先生们 发动火辣引擎吧 |
[22:02] | I will be needing a room, please. | 我需要间房 |
[22:03] | How many nights? | 几晚上 |
[22:05] | Two. Sorry. No, just one night. | 俩 抱歉 一晚上 |
[22:06] | I thought you were saying how many people. | 我以为你说几个人 |
[22:08] | – And how many beds? – Two. | – 几张床 – 俩张 |
[22:13] | Why give her the option? Keep it real simple. | 不给妹子留余地 简单明了 |
[22:15] | One bed, one night, two people, let’s solve for “X.” | 一张床 一晚上 两个人 解未知数 |
[22:18] | I hate young Hollywood. | 我讨厌好莱坞小年轻 |
[22:20] | It’s called Fakeblock, Mort. | 那叫做Fakeblock Mort |
[22:22] | And it was on his way back | 在他回去找 |
[22:24] | – to Maeby that he heard her say… | Maeby时他便听见她 |
[22:26] | – It’s called Fakeblock! – What’s this? You’re talking… talking about Fakeblock? | – 那叫做Fakeblock – 怎么了 你们在讨论Fakeblock |
[22:29] | – Oh. How does your privacy software work? – Huh? It’s private. | – 你的隐私软件如何运作? – 嗯 保密 |
[22:32] | And that’s how George Michael not only met Rebel… | 这就是George Michael不仅认识了Rebel |
[22:34] | I don’t want people to know that I’m doing this. | 我不想让别人知道我在这个 |
[22:37] | But finally found a way to prove | 而且还终于向Maeby |
[22:38] | to Maeby that he was a risk taker. | 证明了自己是个冒险者 |
[22:41] | Yes. Yes. George Maharis. | 是 我叫George Maharis |
[22:44] | Only to discover, moments later… | 但不到一会儿便发现 |
[22:46] | Perfecto Perfecto! | |
[22:47] | … that she was dating an even bigger risk taker. | 她在跟一个更大的冒险者拍拖 |
[22:50] | That’s my undercover cop boyfriend. | 他是我的卧底警察男友 |
[22:53] | I’m trying to get him in bed. | 我想让他和我上床 |
[22:54] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[22:55] | So funny that didn’t come up in the car. | 真有趣车上时你怎么不提这茬 |
[22:59] | So, how does it work? | 那玩意儿如何运作 |
[23:01] | Huh? How does what work? | 嗯 什么东西如何运作 |
[23:03] | Your privacy software. | 你的隐私软件 |
[23:05] | How does it protect you from piracy? | 如何确保隐私不被盗窃 |
[23:09] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 不清楚 |
[23:11] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管啦 |
[23:13] | No, no, no. No, you really piqued my interest. | 不 不 不行 你让我好奇心大增 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:17] | And discouraged that he’d lost Maeby, | 失去Maeby让他泄气了 |
[23:20] | he tried to salvage his night | 便试图通过跟<爱卡莉>里的童星合照 |
[23:23] | by taking a picture of Gibby from “iCarly.” | 来挽救这个夜晚 |
[23:25] | As he was doing this,however, this happened. | 他正设法时 却上演了这一出 |
[23:30] | The explosion caused an electrical surge | 爆炸导致电路短路了 |
[23:33] | rendering the Schnoodle software inoperable. | 导致了Schnoodle软件胎死腹中 |
[23:35] | Which, to those who saw him, | 从而使看到他的人以为 |
[23:38] | seemed like a genius act of cyber sabotage, | 这是场很有才的蓄意网络破坏 |
[23:40] | which led to this. | 接着引发这一出 |
[23:42] | – What happened? – Ah, it’s dead. | – 发生什么了 – 啊 玩完了 |
[23:45] | That geek Maharis destroyed the whole thing. | 那位极客Maharis把软件毁了 |
[23:48] | And you know why? Just because he could. | 你知道为什么 就是因为他有能力 |
[23:51] | Those Internet geniuses… that’s what they do. I’m ruined. | 这些网络天才 最擅长这些 我完蛋了 |
[23:53] | I’ll probably never get to drive the Schnoodle car. | 我可能连Schnoodle车都开不成了 |
[23:56] | We should work together. | 我们应该合作 |
[23:58] | – No. – Smart. | – 不行 – 聪明 |
[24:01] | And a few days later,it would lead to this. | 结果接下来几天又引发这一幕 |
[24:04] | I’m John Beard. Here’s your 15 seconds of news. | 我是John Beard 欢迎收看新闻15秒 |
[24:06] | Fakeblock’s mystery man, George Maharis, | Fakeblock神秘人George Maharis |
[24:08] | may have just found a way to screw a cap on the Internet | 也许找到了在互联网上大捞一笔的办法 |
[24:11] | and investors are lining up to fill the company’s tank with money, | 而投资人已经排好长龙准备砸钱入股 |
[24:14] | even though he himself remains anonymous. | 然而他本人却一直保持匿名 |
[24:16] | That’s all the news that’s fit to pump. I quit. | 播报完毕 快加满油 我辞职了 |
[24:20] | By the time George Michael returned tocampus, | 等到George Michael回到学校时 |
[24:23] | even his roommate had heard of George Maharis’ Fakeblock. | 就连他的室友都听说了George Maharis的Fakeblock |
[24:26] | This George Maharis guy stole our name, | George Maharis这人偷了我们的命名 |
[24:27] | but we have it registered, | 但我们先注册了 |
[24:29] | so we can sell it to him for a fortune. | 我们可以卖给他赚一笔 |
[24:31] | No, I am George Maharis! | 我就是George Maharis |
[24:32] | I’m behind the whole thing. | 我是幕后主使 |
[24:34] | I… I wanted to impress Maeby, | 我…我想打动Maeby |
[24:35] | so I told her that I created this privacy software. | 所以我告诉她我开发了隐私软件 |
[24:38] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样干 |
[24:39] | You know, it’s like the time that you told that girl | 就像那次你骗那女孩 |
[24:41] | that you were George Takei’s son. | 说你是George Takei他儿子 |
[24:43] | Well, it’s too late. This thing’s taking off. | 已经太晚了 这东西已经火了 |
[24:45] | They’re saying Fakeblock knocked out Schnoodle. | 他们说Fakeblock淘汰了Schnoodle |
[24:48] | That was a coincidence. It must have been a power surge. | 那只是个巧合 肯定是电源短路了 |
[24:50] | Well, we got to get something | 我们得采取点措施 |
[24:52] | at least get our five grand back. | 至少把我们的5000块弄到手 |
[24:54] | Well, I put in the five grand,you put in three dollars. | 这个嘛 我出了5000块你只出了3块钱 |
[24:56] | Well, you may have put in the most money to Fakeblock, | 那 你也许出资Fakeblock最多 |
[24:58] | but I put in the first three dollars, | 但我最初出资 |
[24:59] | so that makes you a hop-on. | 你只算个搭顺风车的 |
[25:01] | No, you’re the hop-on, Paul, | 不 你才是搭顺风车的 |
[25:03] | and I know exactly who you’re trying to hop on to. | 而且我还知道你还想搭上谁 |
[25:05] | – Maeby. – Maeby. | – Maeby – 也许么 |
[25:07] | Yeah, well, you know she’s dating a cop, right? | 是啊 那你知道她在跟个警察拍拖么 |
[25:09] | – Yeah, she likes risk takers, like the P… | 她喜欢冒险者 比如P… |
[25:11] | Hi | 嗨 |
[25:12] | Hound… Hound… | |
[25:13] | Keep moving. Can you believe this? | 快走 你能相信这个么 |
[25:16] | Maeby was excited… | Maeby非常激动 |
[25:17] | – … but George Michael knew | 但是George Michael深知 |
[25:18] | the stakes were too high for him to continue the lie. | 要继续撒谎下去的赌注实在太高 |
[25:21] | And I even cashed in a favor | 我甚至兑现了一个人情 |
[25:22] | to get us mentioned on “Mad Money.” | 在<我为钱狂>节目上提到我们 |
[25:23] | You know, I think we just might want | 你知道么 我觉得我们可能要 |
[25:24] | to slow down a little bit on the whole Fakeblock thing | 把Fakeblock节奏放慢一些 |
[25:27] | ’cause I’m still not 100% finished with it. | 因为我还没有100%开发出来 |
[25:29] | Well, how finished are you with it? | 那你究竟完成了多少 |
[25:30] | 200% 500% 200%? 500% | |
[25:32] | I also feel like I’m not 100% finished | 我也觉得我没有100%的 |
[25:34] | – with your math tutoring. | 把你的数学课补完 |
[25:36] | And then Maeby said something that made his change his mind. | 结果Maeby说了让他改变主意的话 |
[25:39] | I trust you, George Michael. | 我信任你George Michael |
[25:41] | I would not get into bed with you | 我要是不相信你 |
[25:42] | on this thing if I didn’t trust you. | 我是觉得不会和你睡一张床的 |
[25:43] | No. Yeah, of… of course you can trust me in bed. | 是啊 当…当然啦 在床上你大可信任我 |
[25:47] | No, I mean, I trust you not to take advantage of me. | 不是 我意思是 我信任你不会占我便宜 |
[25:48] | No. I wouldn’t. We would…we would just lie there. | 是的 我不会的 我们…就躺着 |
[25:52] | We’d just lie there? I mean,I’m talking about business. | 我们躺着?我指的是生意上 |
[25:55] | So am I. That’s why we would just lie there. | 我也是啊 这就是我们躺着的原因 |
[25:58] | Okay. ‘Cause I was going to say, | 很好 我本来想说 |
[26:00] | when you become an Internet billionaire, | 当你成了英特网亿万富翁 |
[26:02] | you could do whatever you want with me in bed. | 你想和我在床上怎么着都行 |
[26:04] | It was that. That’s what made him change his mind. | 就这句 就这句让他改变主意 |
[26:06] | – I will. I will. – And if it was so wrong to lie, | – 我会成的 我会的 – 要是说谎是罪过的话 |
[26:08] | surely he would receive some sort of sign. | 他肯定会收到上天指示 |
[26:11] | Oh, hey, I should get this. | 哦 嘿 我要接这个电话 |
[26:13] | – But that wasn’t it. – Hi, Uncle Gob. | – 但那个不是指示 – 嗨 Gob伯伯 |
[26:15] | That was his uncle Gob wanting to meet him at a gay club | 那是他伯伯Gob想要他去基佬吧见面 |
[26:16] | – to tell him his father | – 转达他说他老爸 |
[26:18] | – Was anxious to see him. | 很迫切地想见他 |
[26:20] | Really? Is… is he upset? | 真的么 他…生气么 |
[26:22] | – Do I seem like a clown to you? – I got it. | – 你觉得我是小丑么 – 我懂了 |
[26:24] | George Michael was worried, and even more so, | George Michael很担心 而且当他和大伯 |
[26:26] | when he caught up with his uncle at a magic club. | 在酒吧见过面后更是如此 |
[26:30] | You know about Fakeblock?You know that’s my software. | 你听说了Fakeblock 那是我开发的软件 |
[26:32] | I wonder if my dad thinks I’m blowing him off | 我想了解我爸会怎么想我放了他鸽子 |
[26:34] | because that’s starting to take off now. | 因为现在公司刚刚起步 |
[26:36] | Well, you should go find out ’cause I do know | 你应该亲自看看 因为我了解 |
[26:38] | that your dad is really,really, really upset with you. | 你爸对你真的 真的很生气 |
[26:40] | He is upset? I asked you that. | 他生气了 我电话里问你的 |
[26:42] | That was literally the first thing I asked you. | 是我开就第一句话就问了你的 |
[26:44] | So you’re giving me these crazy… | 你就跟我胡扯这些 |
[26:46] | Mad? | 发火了 |
[26:48] | So, it was a very shaken George Michael | 所以后来George Michael忐忑不安地 |
[26:50] | who arrived later at the Ealing Club… | 来到伊灵俱乐部 |
[26:52] | What do you mean, I’m already up there? Obviously, I’m not… | 你什么意思 我已经在楼上了 很明显 我不… |
[26:54] | as a frustrated Andy Richter was having trouble | 已经是会员的Andy Richter非常恼火 |
[26:56] | already up there because I’m here. | 我人在这里怎么会上去了 |
[26:57] | Getting into the club he was a member of. | 恼火地遇到麻烦 |
[26:59] | It’s my stupid brother!He looks just like me. | 那是我的蠢货兄弟 他长得和我一样 |
[27:01] | I’ll just go up, I’ll find him, I’ll… Oh, come on. | 我要上去找他 我…拜托 |
[27:04] | Oh, hey, Donny! | 嘿 Donny |
[27:05] | Hey, I had you for a semester at Openings. | 嘿 你在开放式学校教过我一学期 |
[27:07] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 是啊 那感情好 |
[27:08] | Hey, come. I’m… I’m his guest. | 嘿 我是他带的客人 |
[27:10] | Is this man your guest? | 这人是你的客人么 |
[27:11] | Oh, no, no. I’m just meeting my dad here. | 哦 不 不是 我来这里等我爸 |
[27:13] | Oh, screw this. I’m going up. | 管他的 我要上去 |
[27:14] | – Oh, come on. – Going up, going up. | 拜托 上去 没门 |
[27:16] | Oh, come on! | 拜托啦 |
[27:18] | Oh, some Openings child you are, man! | 你算什么开放学校的学生 |
[27:20] | And George Michael girded himself | George Michael为了准备 |
[27:22] | for his first meeting with his father | 自从被投票撵走的老爸 |
[27:25] | since he voted him out of the dorm. | 的首次见面而壮壮胆 |
[27:27] | Hi. Yeah, just a sea-breeze, please. | 嗨 我只要杯海风 麻烦 |
[27:29] | Make it a strong one. | 调烈一点 |
[27:30] | Put some stank on that. | 要味浓 |
[27:32] | George George? | |
[27:33] | George Maharis George Maharis? | |
[27:35] | And that’s when he heard | 那时他听到了 |
[27:37] | the name he’d forgotten he’d given out as his own. | 连自己都忘记了的自己的假名字 |
[27:40] | So he tried not to act surprised to hear it | 所以他试图掩饰 |
[27:43] | when he saw it was Rebel. | 发现他看到的是Rebel时的惊讶 |
[27:44] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[27:46] | Unfortunately, that meant being stuck affecting a blasé attitude. | 不辛的是 这个意图被曲解成玩世不恭的态度 |
[27:50] | Rebel Alley Rebel Alley? | |
[27:51] | We spoke three days ago. | 我们三天前见过 |
[27:52] | I know, I know. I remember. | 我知道 我晓得 我记得 |
[27:54] | – Are you a member here? – No, I’m not. | – 你是这里会员么 – 不 不是的 |
[27:56] | No, I just walked in past the big black security guard. | 我就大摇大摆经过了大黑哥保安 |
[27:59] | All of which now worked against him. | 结果这一切都对他不利 |
[28:00] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 你猜怎么着 |
[28:02] | I was trying to be nice,but you’re just a jerk. | 我只是想示好 但你就是个混蛋 |
[28:04] | You’re a bigger jerk than Andy Richter over there! | 你比那Andy Richter还要混蛋 |
[28:06] | Loosen up, bitch. | 放松点 骚货 |
[28:08] | I’m Andy Richter! | 老子是Andy Richter |
[28:09] | I probably make, like,$8,000 a day or something. | 老子大概一天要挣8000美刀左右 |
[28:13] | Hey, I’m… I’m sorry. I… I… | 嘿 我…对不起…我 |
[28:15] | You know, I’m in the middle of a whole thing | 你看 我现在和我爸之间 |
[28:17] | with my dad right now, and I, um… | 麻烦重重 还有我… |
[28:19] | I didn’t mean to be…however I just came off. | 我并不是故意…表现成那样的 |
[28:22] | Badly. | 很混 |
[28:24] | Well, I’m sorry, you know. | 抱歉啦 |
[28:25] | I’ve never met a beautiful actress before. | 我从没遇到过漂亮女明星 |
[28:27] | Oh, so you do know who I am? | 哦 你知道我是谁了 |
[28:28] | God, of course I know who you are! | 老天 我当然知道 |
[28:30] | You were in the remake of “Dangerous Cousins.” | 你出演了<危险表兄妹>的翻拍 |
[28:32] | I signed up to Netflix because of that movie. | 我还因为那部电影和Netflix电视网络签约了 |
[28:36] | I think I was thrown that you were interested in who I am. | 我觉得你对我感兴趣让我很兴奋 |
[28:38] | Well, you are George Maharis. | 谁让你是George Maharis啦 |
[28:40] | – Everyone’s talking about your software company. | 所有人都在讨论你的软件公司 |
[28:42] | I’m sure women are just throwing themselves at your feet. | 妹子肯定大把大把拜倒你脚下 |
[28:45] | Well, you know, I, uh… I prefer a woman who aims higher. | 这个嘛 我喜欢有高追求的女人 |
[28:52] | – That was funny. – Yeah, I know. | – 那句话真有趣 – 我也觉得 |
[28:54] | – That was good. That was… – Smooth. | – 那句话很棒 很… – 滑头 |
[28:56] | Hey, we have the same taste in words. | 嘿 我俩对词语品味都一样 |
[28:58] | Okay, should we get a drink? I’m buying. | 好吧 我们要喝一杯么 我请客 |
[29:00] | I don’t want you to think I’m after you for your money. | 我不想让你觉得我看上你的钱 |
[29:03] | George Michael was thrown by what was clearly | George Michael对Rebel很明显地对他来电 |
[29:05] | Rebel’s stated interest in him. | 感觉到激动 |
[29:06] | George Michael George Michael George Michael? George Michael? | |
[29:07] | Which is perhaps why he ignored the page… | 这就是为什么他忽略那位听差 |
[29:09] | – … that he assumed | 那位八成是他 |
[29:10] | – was from his father. | 老爸喊上来的听差 |
[29:12] | Is George Michael here? | George Michael在这里么 |
[29:16] | Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[29:17] | Just remind me not to go in the men’s room! | 记得提醒我别去男厕所 |
[29:21] | Uh, would you excuse me? | 啊 失陪一分钟 |
[29:22] | I… I’m just gonna use the men’s room. | 我要去男厕所 |
[29:24] | – Okay. | 好 |
[29:25] | And while checking his messages, he got some good news. | 在查语音信箱时 收到了些好消息 |
[29:28] | Hey, buddy, it’s Dad. Um, I am having | 嘿 伙计 我是老爸 |
[29:30] | real trouble getting up there. | 我上来时遇到麻烦了 |
[29:32] | Uh, this traffic is unbelievable. | 嗯 堵车堵得太不可思议 |
[29:34] | We got a light aircraft right in the middle of the freeway. | 高速路中间停了架小型飞机 |
[29:37] | Call me back when you get this? | 你收到了就回电 |
[29:40] | But while Michael was leaving a second message, | 但就当Michael在留第二通信息时 |
[29:43] | George Michael left one for him. | George Michael已经发了一封 |
[29:45] | Oh. Hey, hang on. This is you. | 等等 这是你发来的 |
[29:47] | Hey, it’s me. You know what? | 嘿 是我 你猜怎么了 |
[29:49] | I bet we’re sitting in the exact same traffic; this is a mess. | 我打赌我们是同一个堵车现场 一团糟 |
[29:51] | Now hoping to ensure | 现在他希望确保 |
[29:53] | that his father didn’t make it to their meeting. | 他老爸来不了赴约 |
[29:55] | Maybe that’s better. Oh,God, they’re forcing us off. | 也许这样更好 老天 他们强制驱散我们 |
[29:56] | Oh, God, they’re forcing us off, | 老天 他们强制驱散我们 |
[29:58] | but you know, we can just do this another time | 但话说回来 我们随时可以再约 |
[29:59] | if that works. Maybe that’s better. | 要是管用 也许这样更好 |
[30:02] | Oh, they’re closing the lanes. Oh, this is beautiful. | 啊 他们把道路关闭了 这简直是太完美了 |
[30:04] | Same traffic. Unreal. | 同一趟堵车 太假了吧 |
[30:07] | Unreal. Kind of looking around for you now. | 太假了吧 我都在四处张望找你了 |
[30:10] | Maybe you’re right near me. | 也许你就在我周围 |
[30:12] | Anyhow, if you get this, | 总之 你收到的话 |
[30:13] | maybe we will just meet… somewhere else. | 或许我们干脆…换个地方见 |
[30:17] | Gonna hang up now. | 我要挂了 |
[30:19] | I’m going to video this and send it in to the news. | 我要把现场录下来发给新闻编辑部 |
[30:21] | Glad you’re getting some footage of this, | 真高兴你能录下来 |
[30:22] | ’cause I can’t really get a good angle myself. | 我这里角度不好看不见 |
[30:24] | They’re forcing us off here like a bunch of animals. | 他们在强制驱散我们 就像动物似的 |
[30:26] | You know, maybe we’ll do this another time, ’cause this is… | 你看 也许我们该换个时间约 因为… |
[30:29] | It’s sad to say, but it’s left me… | 很不好说出口 这让我… |
[30:30] | animals. You know maybe we’ll do this another time. | …动物似的 也许我们该换个时间约 |
[30:32] | It’s sad to say, | 很不好说出口 |
[30:33] | but it’s left me pretty shaken up. | 这让我受惊了 |
[30:35] | God, I just hope there are no kids on that plane. | 老天啊 我真希望飞机上没有小孩 |
[30:37] | ‘Cause, you know, they don’t have any choice in the matter. | 因为 这种情况他们没得选择的 |
[30:39] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 那 要么这样 |
[30:41] | I feel worse for the parents, okay? | 我更担心家长 好么 |
[30:42] | Probably the kids thought | 小孩大概以为 |
[30:44] | that they could fly the plane all by themselves. | 凭自己就能开飞机了 |
[30:46] | Bet you 500 bucks they find a dead kid behind the stick. | 跟你打赌500大洋 驾驶座上就有死孩子 |
[30:49] | You know, or maybe on the dead dad’s lap | 也许是死坐在爸爸的腿上 |
[30:52] | whose only fault was loving that kid too much | 而父亲唯一的错就是太溺爱 |
[30:55] | and letting him fly the plane. | 并且让小孩开飞机 |
[30:56] | Next thing he knows,he’s bouncing of the top | 结果接下来摇摇欲坠就 |
[30:58] | of the Sports Chalet onto the express lane of the 605. | 坠到605高速路出口了 |
[31:00] | – I’ll bet you 500 bucks. | 跟你赌500大洋啊 |
[31:01] | Michael was hurt and on his way out… | Michael很受伤 在他离去时 |
[31:04] | – See you. I’m out of your hair. | 再见 我马上就走 |
[31:05] | When he heard something that cheered him up. | 听见了让他高兴的东西 |
[31:07] | The guy that was harassing Rebel Alley is on his way down. | 骚扰Rebel Alley那家伙下来了 |
[31:09] | Say, Rebel? | 你说Rebel么 |
[31:10] | Hey, Andy Richter. | 嘿 Andy Richter |
[31:13] | Michael Bluth. How you doing, Andy? | 我是Michael Bluth 过得怎样Andy |
[31:14] | Oh, yeah. I… I’m Andy. | 哦 对了 我是Andy |
[31:16] | So, I know him. Can I get on your membership, | 我认识他的 我能用你的会员卡么 |
[31:19] | – and can you vouch for me? Okay? – Oh, yeah, sure. | – 你能担保我进去么 – 好啊 那当然了 |
[31:21] | Whatever you want… it’s on Andy. | 随便你点 记在Andy账上 |
[31:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | It’s on this rich hole. | 记在这个阔佬混[哔]账上 |
[31:25] | Bye. | 拜 |
[31:26] | But before Michael could find Rebel, | 但在Michael找到Rebel前 |
[31:28] | he ran into the man, that at that point, | 他就撞见那时候他还以为是 |
[31:31] | he still thought was her lover. | 是Rebel的情人 |
[31:33] | Ron Ron! | |
[31:34] | – Hey. – No, no. It’s Michael. | – 嘿 – 不 不 我是Michael |
[31:36] | Michael Bluth… doing the film about my family and… | Michael Bluth制作关于我家族电影… |
[31:40] | Yeah, when are we gonna get your kid’s signature, though? | 我们什么时候才能拿到你儿子的签名 |
[31:42] | – Yeah, I’m working on it. | 我还在弄 |
[31:43] | – And I… I got a hold of him. | 我已经找到他了 |
[31:44] | And we’re gonna meet here tonight, | 今晚就在这里见面 |
[31:46] | but I think that he’s blowing me off. | 但我觉得他好像放我鸽子了 |
[31:47] | Well, yeah, kids will be kids, right? | 这个嘛 孩子终归是孩子对吧 |
[31:50] | Well, you know, a month ago, I would have told you | 你看 一个月前我还告诉你 |
[31:52] | that he and I were exactly the same, that we were twins. | 他和我一模一样 双胞胎 |
[31:54] | But now, I wouldn’t even think of my son as my brother. | 现在嘛 我觉得我儿子连兄弟都算不上 |
[31:59] | You know, the thing is… | 你看 事情是这… |
[32:01] | He’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[32:08] | George Michael finds himself the subject | George Michael最终面临了 |
[32:10] | of a lawsuit over the ownership of Fakeblock. | Fakeblock的所有权的官司 |
[32:13] | Could you put in a good word on the missing Lucille 2 case? | 你能在Lucille 2失踪一案上帮我说几句好话么 |
[32:16] | That’s a career maker. | 那才是个事业缔造者 |
[32:17] | That’s an O.J. | 那才是个O.J案 |
[32:18] | You just need one of those. Huh? | 那样的案子只需要一个就行了 对吧 |
[32:20] | Uh, excuse me, uh, but was it or was it not my client | 我的委托人有还是没有 |
[32:23] | who put up the initial seed money for the block software | 为木鱼软件出资了最关键的种子资金 |
[32:26] | that served as the underlying architecture of Fakeblock? | 而那成为了Fakeblock的底层架构 |
[32:30] | – It was 99 cents. – Times three. – Times three. | – 那才99分钱 – 乘以三 |
[32:32] | Times three. | 乘以三 |
[32:36] | Can I say something to my client? | 我能对我的委托人说点事么 |
[32:40] | Take to the sea! | 带到公海上 |