时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Michael Bluth was starting a new job | Michael Bluth刚找到新工作 |
[00:13] | when he received a call from attorney Barry Zuckerkorn. | 就接到了Barry Zuckerkorn律师的电话 |
[00:16] | Hello. Michael Bluth, residential complexes. | 喂 Michael Bluth 综合住宅部 |
[00:19] | Hey, Michael. | 嘿 Michael |
[00:20] | – You’re in real estate again? – Sort of. | – 你又回房地产行业了 – 算是吧 |
[00:22] | Michael had tried to leave real estate behind | Michael本来准备远离房地产行业 |
[00:24] | and get a job in the high-tech sector. | 到高科技产业寻求一席之地 |
[00:27] | However… | 但是 |
[00:27] | I will tell you that in my last position, | 老实说我上一份工作 |
[00:29] | I had a company car provision. | 公司给我配了辆车 |
[00:31] | I think we may have something that can get you a car. | 我想我们应该也可以给你搞辆车 |
[00:34] | – Hey, Gare-Bear? – Yeah? | – 嘿 Gare熊熊 – 什么事 |
[00:36] | I think we got an ostrich. | 来了个”鸵鸟”喔 |
[00:37] | – Oh, God, grab him. – What is it? | – 天呐 拿下他 – 那是什么 |
[00:38] | Now, with this car, you may get some stares. | 开这辆车会非常引人注目 |
[00:42] | I’m used to a car with some stairs. | 我习惯有楼梯的车了 |
[00:44] | Albeit one that had trouble | 一辆总是跟 |
[00:46] | negotiating low-hanging obstacles. | 挂得低的东西过不去的车 |
[00:53] | Which is why he’d parted with it. | 这也是他远离这一切的原因 |
[00:56] | I’m actually working in high tech, | 我现在其实在高科技行业做 |
[00:58] | but it does collide with real estate. | 但还是跟房地产脱不了关系 |
[01:00] | This is going to be low. | 这个肯定很低 |
[01:02] | Ah, I hooked it. | 我缠住了 |
[01:04] | Michael was driving a car | Michael正在开着的 |
[01:05] | from a company that shows | 这辆公司的车 |
[01:06] | every private residence in the country. | 展示着整个国家所有的个人房产 |
[01:10] | But it’s also a company that won’t let us | 但是这个公司却不让我们 |
[01:12] | show the car that takes those pictures. | 展示拍这些房产实景的那辆车 |
[01:14] | In fairness to them, it is their property. | 说句公道话 毕竟是他们的东西 |
[01:18] | If you want to know what the company is… | 如果你想知道是哪家公司 |
[01:19] | Save it. We’re just going to blur it anyway. | 省省吧 反正都会被和谐掉 |
[01:21] | …all you have to do is… | 你只需要 |
[01:23] | “Something” It. | “谷那啥”一下 |
[01:24] | Barry, you still there? | Barry 你还在么 |
[01:25] | So I got a really interesting call | 我接到了一个有趣的电话 |
[01:27] | from Ron Howard, of all people. | 竟然是Ron Howard打来的 |
[01:30] | He’s directing now, apparently, | 显然他现在做上导演了 |
[01:32] | and wants to meet you at his office | 想叫你明天去他办公室见一面 |
[01:33] | in– get this– Beverly Hills. | 听好咯 就在比佛利山庄 |
[01:36] | – Why does Ron How… – | – 为什么Ron How |
[01:38] | Why does Ron Howard want to meet with me? | Ron Howard为什么会想见我 |
[01:39] | Oh, I didn’t know. His office didn’t say, and if you don’t mind, | 我不知道 他办公室的人没说 如果你不介意的话 |
[01:42] | I’m a little busy with a case of my own. | 我现在还有一个自己的案子要忙 |
[01:43] | Did you get any other information? | 你还有其他消息吗 |
[01:45] | Apparently, he directed a movie called Cocoon. | 他现在在执导一部电影 叫做<茧> |
[01:48] | Sorry. I was unclear | 对不起 我还是不明白 |
[01:49] | about why he wants to meet with me. | 他要见面干嘛 |
[01:51] | I don’t know. You want me to tell him to go himself? | 我哪知道 你要我去跟他说让他去[哔] |
[01:53] | I can tell Ron Howard to go himself. | 我就告诉Ron Howard让他去[哔] |
[01:55] | Tell him to shove it up his . | 让他闭上他的臭[哔] |
[01:56] | I just can’t do it now | 就是现在不行 |
[01:57] | because I’m in front of a jury. | 因为我面前都是陪审团的人 |
[01:59] | Barry, I will meet with him. | Barry 我会去见他的 |
[02:01] | You’re in front of a jury right now? | 你现在站在陪审团面前 |
[02:02] | Oh, and the looks I’m getting. Got to go. | 都给我看眼色呢 挂了 |
[02:04] | Sorry, everybody. I’m an attorney, too. | 对不起 各位 我也是律师 |
[02:07] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 各位评审团的先生女士 |
[02:09] | I’d like the defendant to reach over the school gate, | 请被告站到校门前来 |
[02:11] | open it from the inside | 从里面开门 |
[02:12] | and enter the school property, please. | 然后请进入学校 |
[02:15] | I can’t reach it. I can’t reach the knob. | 我够不到 我够不到门把 |
[02:18] | Why is that, Mr. Zuckerkorn? | 为什么 Zuckerkorn先生 |
[02:19] | – I’m not tall enough. – You’re not tall enough. | – 我不够高 – 你不够高啊 |
[02:21] | I can’t reach the chotchie. | 我够不着那倒霉玩意儿 |
[02:23] | Hey, should I try tippy-toe? | 嘿 我是不是该踮脚尖 |
[02:25] | Look, I’m on tippy-toes. | 看 我踮脚尖了 |
[02:26] | If he can’t reach, this trial’s a breach. | 如果他够不到 这场审判就一边倒 |
[02:29] | Ooh, and that’s what we call a Law Bomb. | 这就是学法律的人的牛逼之处 |
[02:31] | That’s a low blow, Loblaw. | 那是傻逼之处吧 Loblaw |
[02:32] | A Bob Loblaw Law Bomb. | Bob Loblaw的牛逼之处 |
[02:37] | Now the story of a family | 故事是关于一个 |
[02:39] | whose future was abruptly canceled | 突然失去未来的家庭 |
[02:42] | and the one son who had no choice | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[02:44] | but to keep himself together. | 不得不理清自己的生活 |
[02:49] | It’s Michael’s | 欢迎收看Michael的 |
[02:50] | Arrested Development. | <发展受阻> |
[02:54] | Michael drove to the North American headquarters | Michael开车去了Imagine娱乐公司 |
[02:56] | of Imagine Entertainment, | 在北美的总部 |
[02:58] | the modest television and streaming colossus | Brain Grazer和Ron Howard旗下的 |
[03:01] | of Brian Grazer and Ron Howard. | 电视和流媒体巨擘 |
[03:03] | And got his first taste of how cruel Hollywood can be. | 他初尝了好莱坞的残酷 |
[03:07] | That’s not very nice. | 这有点过分了吧 |
[03:08] | “Ankles” Means “Leaves” In Variety, Michael. | <综艺>杂志上的”脚踝”是”离开”的意思 Miachel |
[03:11] | Kitty Sanchez. What are you doing here? | Kitty Sanchez 你怎么在这里 |
[03:14] | I work here. I’m a “D” Girl. | 我在这工作 我是个”D”女孩喔 |
[03:17] | No, I don’t want to see them. | 不 我不想看你那一对 |
[03:18] | I’m not going to show you my , you pig. | 我不是要给你看我的[哔] 猪啊你 |
[03:20] | It means “Development.” | “D”是”发展部”的意思 |
[03:22] | I’m a movie executive. I work for Ron Howard now. | 我现在是电影制片人了 Ron Howard的员工 |
[03:25] | And she’d proven as loyal to him as she was | 为了证明她对现老板的忠诚度 |
[03:28] | to her former boss, Michael’s father. | 不低于原来的老板 也就是Michael的老爸 |
[03:31] | But without the quote, unquote “Benefits.” | 而且少了”特殊福利” |
[03:34] | Also, Imagine provided no health benefits. | 还有Imagine也不提供医疗保障 |
[03:36] | Great for you. How’d you get this job? | 挺好的 你怎么找到这份工作的 |
[03:38] | Women can be movie executives, you pig. I knew people. | 女人也能当制片人的 猪头 我认识人呗 |
[03:42] | You’re probably going to call me a pig for this, too, | 我可能又要被你骂猪了 |
[03:43] | but are you sure that you meant to say “Knew”? | 但你确定不是”吹过”? |
[03:46] | She did. | 她确实吹过 |
[03:47] | The only thing at Imagine that Kitty blew | 只不过她在Imagine公司吹了件 |
[03:49] | was smoke up the skirt of the young woman who hired her, | 比她年轻女上司还热火的衣服 |
[03:53] | Michael’s niece, Maeby, | 这个上司就是Michael的侄女Maeby |
[03:55] | who was then working as a film executive. | 她当时就是个电影制片人 |
[03:57] | My first project is about my family. | 我第一个项目是关于我的家庭的 |
[03:59] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[04:00] | Yeah, which is why I thought you’d be a perfect assistant– | 没错 所以我觉得你会是最合适做助理的人 |
[04:02] | because you know where all the bodies are buried. | 因为你很清楚我们家族的各种丑闻 |
[04:04] | And I even helped bury some of them. | 其中有一些我也功不可没 |
[04:05] | Maeby was only 17 at the time. | Maeby当时只有17岁 |
[04:08] | Also, um, can you buy me booze? | 此外 你能帮我买点酒吗 |
[04:10] | Totally. | 没问题 |
[04:12] | Whatever else, too. | 随便什么都行 |
[04:13] | Great | 非常好 |
[04:13] | ‘Cause I can get you smack or hash or Special K… | 我能帮你买零食 大麻 K那个粉 |
[04:17] | Unfortunately, when Maeby was shooting out of town on a picture | 不幸的是Maeby到外地拍片的时候 |
[04:23] | Kitty saw to it… | 是Kitty就乘机… |
[04:24] | She didn’t even get releases from her family. | 她根本没拿到她家人的授权书 |
[04:26] | that Maeby’s was one of the bodies that was buried. | 于是Maeby也成了她毁掉的一个 |
[04:29] | And the project got thrown on the back burner. | 项目就这么被扔进火堆里 |
[04:33] | Do you have any idea why Ron Howard wants to see me? | 你知不知道Ron Howard为什么要见我 |
[04:35] | Believe me, if I could think like Ron Howard, | 相信我 如果我能知道他在想什么 |
[04:37] | I’d own the second largest building in Beverly Hills. | 这座比佛利山第二高的楼就该是我的了 |
[04:40] | Only Jerry Bruckheimer’s building | 只有Jerry Bruckheimer的楼 |
[04:42] | was technically taller. | 算上广告牌要高那么点儿 |
[04:44] | But who wants to be south of Wilshire? | 但谁想去洛杉矶市中心以外呢? |
[04:46] | Mr. Howard will see you now. | Howard先生准备好见你了 |
[04:47] | – Oh, great. – I’ll take you to the private elevator. | – 好 – 我带你去私人电梯 |
[04:49] | – Thanks. – Ooh! Going to meet the big man himself. | – 谢谢 – 准备去见大牌本尊啦 |
[04:51] | But first, Michael would have to pass a few little Rons. | 在那之前 Michael会先见到几个小小Ron |
[04:55] | Michael Bluth. | Michael Bluth来了 |
[04:56] | – Hey. – Hey, nice try, mister. | – 嘿 – 嘿 演得不错 小朋友 |
[04:58] | We’re never going to beat the original. | 这样永远赢不了原版的 |
[05:00] | – Well, that’s what I’ve been saying. – Hi. Hey. | – 是吧 我早说过了 – 嗨 嘿 |
[05:02] | – Oh, Michael. Hey, thanks for coming down. – How are you? | – Michael 感谢你这次能过来 – 你好 |
[05:04] | – Pleasure to meet you. – I’m just finishing up | – 很高兴见到你 – 我刚结束 |
[05:05] | casting this Andy Griffith Show thing. | <安迪格里芬秀>选角的事情 |
[05:07] | Okay. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:07] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[05:08] | You guys finally making that movie? | 你们终于要开始拍这个电影了 |
[05:10] | I’ve been reading about it for, like, 40 years. | 这个消息我都听了几十年了 |
[05:12] | Well, it’s not a done deal yet, | 其实八字还没一撇呢 |
[05:14] | – but I want to talk about you. – Yeah. | – 但我想说说你的事情 – 好啊 |
[05:16] | Hey, let’s go inside the LEM. | 嘿 我们到登月舱里面去说 |
[05:17] | – You want to? – Wow. Is this the one | – 想试试吗 – 哇 登上月球的 |
[05:19] | that landed on the moon? | 就是这个吗 |
[05:21] | On a soundstage. | 登上了摄影棚 |
[05:22] | Oh, right, from Apollo 13. | 噢 电影<阿波罗13号>里的吧 |
[05:24] | No, no, 1969. | 不 不是 是1969的 |
[05:25] | I’ll tell you about it inside the LEM. | 到登月舱里面我再跟你细说 |
[05:27] | It’s soundproof in there. | 里面是隔音的 |
[05:29] | And it’s a national secret. | 这可是国家机密 |
[05:31] | So, NASA did go to the moon in ’71. | 其实吧 1971年宇航局的确登上了月球 |
[05:34] | That one was real. | 那次是真的 |
[05:35] | But in ’69, they weren’t ready, | 但69年时 他们还没准备好 |
[05:38] | so they faked the whole thing on the soundstage of Gentle Ben. | 所以他们在电影 |
[05:42] | – Boy. – Me and my brother, | – 天呐 – 我和我兄弟 |
[05:43] | we hid up in the rafters. | 我们躲在舱檐那里 |
[05:44] | – We seen the whole thing. – Ah. | – 亲眼所见整件事情 – 嗯 |
[05:46] | But I want to talk to you about something. | 但我有件事情要跟你说 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:49] | For the last year, I’ve been going to Phoenix. | 过去这一年 我去了凤凰城 |
[05:52] | Whoa, whoa. Hang on, now. | 哇 哇 先等一下 |
[05:54] | Are you kidding me? | 真的假的 |
[05:55] | I’m a… I’m a Phoenix. | 我就是 我就是凤凰城来的 |
[05:56] | I’ve-I’ve never… I’ve never met anyone else in person | 我还 还从来 我从来没碰到过 |
[05:59] | that, uh… that also goes there. | 从那里来的人 |
[06:01] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[06:02] | I guess that’s the downside of going to college online, huh? | 我想这就是上网络学校的弊端吧 |
[06:04] | Well, I… I just got a sick aunt down there. | 好吧 我 我只是去看我生病的姨妈的 |
[06:07] | – Oh, I see. – But on the last flight, | – 喔 知道了 – 但最后一次飞去那里的时候 |
[06:09] | I was flipping through the magazine, | 我翻了翻杂志 |
[06:11] | – and I… I saw something. – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | – 然后 我看到了些东西 – 喔 不不不不不 |
[06:13] | Not-not… not the begging photo. | 千万不要 别是乞求的照片 |
[06:14] | Now, I don’t think you know this about me, | 我觉得你对我的了解还不够 |
[06:16] | but most of my movies are based | 绝大部分我拍的电影 |
[06:19] | on still photographs that I find truly inspiring. | 都是源于给我灵感的照片 |
[06:21] | It was true. | 这是实话 |
[06:23] | Splash was based on what turned out to be a counterfeit Hockney | <现代美人鱼>的灵感源自于 |
[06:26] | that Brian talked Ron into buying. | Brain带Ron去买的人鱼花纹壁砖 |
[06:29] | The Da Vinci Code was from this photo. | <达芬奇密码>来自于这张照片 |
[06:33] | You know Willow? | 你知道<风云际会>吗 |
[06:34] | That was from a Soft ‘n Snuggly coupon I got in the mail. | 归功于婴儿用品的优惠券的垃圾邮件 |
[06:37] | But a man who is passionate enough to beg, | 但是一个有哀求热情的男人 |
[06:40] | well, that’s a character | 这样的角色 |
[06:42] | whose story we really want to see. | 才有人愿意买票去看 |
[06:44] | – Really? – Plus I’ve been dying to figure out | – 真的 -再加上我急于想出个 |
[06:45] | a way to do something about the market crash | 经济萧条时起作用的点子 |
[06:47] | ever since my partner, Brian Grazer, was tipped off | 自从我的合伙人Brain Grazer得到消息 |
[06:50] | that it was three months away from happening. | 说还有三个月时间 |
[06:52] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[06:53] | But I never had a face to put on it. | 我一直找到合适人选 |
[06:55] | Until now. You. | 直到你出现 |
[06:57] | Your wife is dying. | 你老婆命不久矣 |
[06:59] | You’re trying to hold your family together. | 你还努力支撑着家庭 |
[07:00] | Oh, gosh, no, no, no. | 天呐 不不不 |
[07:02] | My wife died years before any… any of this. | 我老婆几年前就过世了 早在这些事情以前 |
[07:06] | Oh, gee. | 老天啊 |
[07:09] | I think it’s a lot more fun if we see her die. | 我觉得观众要是能见证她死会有趣得多 |
[07:12] | – That is fun. – And by the way, | -是很有趣 – 而且 |
[07:13] | then it’s a fantastic part for a leading lady. | 这会是女主角的重头戏 |
[07:16] | In fact, my girl Rebel would be great in that part. | 老实说 我家Rebel演这个角色肯定完美 |
[07:19] | Your girl? | 你家的 |
[07:20] | Rebel Alley Rebel Alley. | |
[07:21] | She’s an actress. You know her. | 她是个演员 你肯定认识 |
[07:23] | He didn’t. | 他不认识 |
[07:24] | I do. Yes, of course I do. | 认识 当然认识 |
[07:25] | Your girl, huh? | 你家的 嗯 |
[07:27] | Well, we kind of like to keep that quiet. | 好吧 我们其实想保密来着 |
[07:29] | Michael assumed that by “My girl,” | Michael以为Ron说的”我家的” |
[07:31] | Ron was referring to his mistress… | 指的是他的情人 |
[07:33] | I can see why you’re telling me in the LEM, huh? | 我知道为什么你在太空舱里跟我说这些了 |
[07:35] | …but Ron was actually talking about his daughter. | 但事实上Ron说是他的闺女 |
[07:39] | You probably think I’m terrible for even mentioning her to you. | 你肯定觉得我提起她就不够专业了 |
[07:41] | Oh, no, no, I’m-I’m not one to judge. | 不不 我没什么资格指指点点 |
[07:43] | I’m sure you’ve all got girls up here in Hollywood, huh? | 我猜好莱坞大碗都有个”姑娘” 对吧 |
[07:46] | Brian’s got two boys. | Brain家是两个男娃 |
[07:50] | I think you’re a natural and it could be a great movie. | 我觉得你很有天分 肯定会是部好电影 |
[07:52] | You know, and-and it’s a real chance | 这也是个向大众 |
[07:54] | to show you guys off, too. | 展示你们的好机会 |
[07:56] | Us guys? | 我们 |
[07:57] | Well, it’s about the whole family. | 毕竟是个家族故事吧 |
[08:00] | Them? | 他们 |
[08:01] | We’re going to need everybody’s signature | 故事要拍成电影需要你们一家人 |
[08:02] | on these releases in order to make this story. | 都在这个授权书上签字 |
[08:05] | Although the real heartbeat of this thing | 当然故事的核心 |
[08:06] | is the father-son dynamic. | 还是父子之间的感情 |
[08:08] | Yeah. You know, Ron, | 老实说 Ron |
[08:10] | I-I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不确定我能做得来 |
[08:12] | We’re not in a great way right now, | 我们家现在情况不太妙 |
[08:14] | and-and it might not be worth… | 这个可能不太值得 |
[08:15] | Michael, take a few of these cards and really think about it. | Michael拿着几张名片认真考虑一下 |
[08:18] | – All right. – Yeah, man, I got a tough meeting coming up now. | – 好吧 – 伙计 我马上又一个麻烦的会议要开 |
[08:21] | How do you tell Ed Harris that he’s simply not a Barney? | 该怎么告诉Ed Harris他不是演Barney的料 |
[08:25] | And while Ed was getting some bad news, | Ed在接到坏消息同时 |
[08:27] | Michael got some good news. | Michael得到了好消息 |
[08:29] | Excuse me. Uh, is this a mistake? | 打扰一下 是不是弄错了 |
[08:30] | Am I a producer? | 我是制片人了 |
[08:32] | It’s one of the perks | 这是以自己改编为电影 |
[08:33] | of having a movie made about you. | 附带的好处 |
[08:35] | Huh. | 哈 |
[08:37] | Health plan is not another one, by the way. | 顺便提一下没有医保喔 |
[08:39] | There’s no health plan. | 不含医保 |
[08:43] | Michael had been given an opportunity | Michael得到了一个 |
[08:45] | to turn his life around, and all he had to do | 咸鱼翻身的好机会 |
[08:48] | to make it happen was to get | 要想抓住机会 他只要 |
[08:50] | – his family’s signatures. – …the family signatures, | – 拿到家里人的签名 – 家里人的签名 |
[08:52] | especially my father’s. | 特别是我爸的 |
[08:54] | Wow, sounds like your thing | 哇 看起来你的事情 |
[08:56] | went a lot better than my thing. | 比我的要顺利多了 |
[08:57] | Except I haven’t spoken to them for a long time. | 可惜我很久没联系他们了 |
[09:00] | I mean, since I… well, since-since my mom… | 我是说 自从我妈她 |
[09:03] | Left? | 离开以后 |
[09:05] | Yeah, for prison, yeah. | 对 离开去监狱以后 |
[09:07] | You want to know what? | 你猜这么着 |
[09:08] | Frankly, I think Ron Howard | 其实我觉得Ron Howard |
[09:09] | just wants to get a movie for his girlfriend. | 就是想找个电影给他女朋友去演 |
[09:12] | Oh, it sounds like Ron Howard is casting with his . | 所以说Ron Howard是用他下[哔]来选角的 |
[09:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:16] | it is hard to believe, but I guess they’ve all got | 虽然有点不敢相信 但我想他们娱乐圈的人 |
[09:19] | their mistresses up here in showbiz, you know. | 都会带情人搅合进来 |
[09:22] | It’s like it’s their God-given… | 自然地就好像天赋人 |
[09:23] | Front? No, right. | 前 不 右边 |
[09:25] | – No, right. – Calm down, everybody, all right? | – 不 是权 – 别紧张好嘛 各位 |
[09:27] | – I got it. I got it. – You think my dad | – 我知道的 我知道的 – 你觉得我老爸 |
[09:28] | would ever even go for something like this? | 他有可能会答应我吗 |
[09:30] | You know, it’s very hard to get a signature out of him. | 要拿他的签名本来就不是简单的事情 |
[09:32] | It’s… it’s like somebody a long time ago said… | 好像 好像很久以前就说到过 |
[09:34] | Hey, what if you never signed anything | 嘿 如果你从不不签名 |
[09:36] | because you said you didn’t have a signature? | 你就说你不会签名 |
[09:38] | – Just like you, Pop. – You… you don’t have a signature? | – 你就可以这样 老爸 – 你 你不会签名 |
[09:41] | No, and he’s never given me one card. | 他从来没给我写过一张卡 |
[09:42] | Not one birthday card, which is why | 生日卡都没有 |
[09:43] | his presents are always money orders. | 所以我爷爷奶奶老是用汇票 |
[09:45] | Right, Pop? | 是吧 老爸 |
[09:46] | – I don’t have a signature. – Oh! | – 我签不来名 – 喔 |
[09:48] | If you don’t sign, you will be fine. | 不签名就什么事都没有了 |
[09:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:52] | He’s very smart. | 他很聪明 |
[09:53] | He’s very good. | 他很厉害 |
[09:54] | Can you feel your hands? | 你的手还有知觉么 |
[09:56] | I can’t feel my pinky or this one. | 我的小指和这个手指都没感觉了 |
[09:58] | You know what, Barry? I hear what you’re saying. | 你懂你的意思了 |
[10:00] | I… My dad would never do something like this for me. | 我爸才不会为了我签字呢 |
[10:02] | I’m going to head back in, and I’m going to… | 我还是原路返回 然后 |
[10:04] | I’m going to tell Ron Howard to forget about it. | 然后跟Ron Howard说还是算了吧 |
[10:05] | – Yeah, you’re screwed. Hey, do me a favor. – Yeah. | – 没错 你完了 能不能帮我个忙 – 嗯 |
[10:07] | – Tell Ron Howard to go – Okay. | – 叫Ron Howard去 – 好啊 |
[10:08] | – shove his… – Bye-bye, Barry. | – 去[哔] – 挂了 Barry |
[10:10] | – Oh! – Sorry. Whoops. | – 啊呀 – 对不起 抱歉 |
[10:11] | Whoa. Sorry. That was my fault. | 呀 对不起 是我的错 |
[10:12] | – No. – I was looking at my phone. | – 不是 – 我光顾着看手机了 |
[10:14] | It’s not too embarrassing walking around | 拿着一叠自己的照片 |
[10:16] | with a bunch of photographs of yourself. | 到处逛也不是太丢人嘛 |
[10:17] | Oh, well, looks like it’s part of your job, huh? | 看来这是你的工作的一部分嘛 |
[10:19] | – You’re an actress? – No, I’m a narcissist. | – 你是演员 – 不啊 我只是自恋狂而已 |
[10:22] | Yeah, actually, “Actress” Is an overstatement because… | 好啦 其实”演员”两字有点夸张了 因为 |
[10:25] | Ugh. Thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[10:26] | I was just sucking at this audition I went on. | 我刚才的试镜演砸了 |
[10:28] | It was one of these ridiculous meet-cute cliche, | 就是一个俗套的甜蜜初遇桥段 |
[10:31] | where a guy and a girl just, you know… | 一个男人和一个女人 你知道的 |
[10:33] | they bump into each other, and they… | 两个人撞到一起 然后 |
[10:36] | they fall in love. | 然后就相爱了 |
[10:38] | God, you’re handsome. | 天 你真帅 |
[10:40] | I got a… maybe a lucky hair day. | 我今天 可能发型比较帅 |
[10:42] | You’re the beautiful one. | 你才是真的漂亮 |
[10:44] | You have beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛真好看 |
[10:47] | My deceased wife had red hair. | 我过世的妻子有一头红发 |
[10:49] | Yep, garbage like that. | 没错 就是这种老套桥段 |
[10:51] | And it’s so unbelievable. | 而且很说不通 |
[10:53] | Like, they never get each other’s names. | 比如他们老是忘了问对方的名字 |
[10:55] | Pretty stupid. Whoops. Gosh. | 是够蠢的 哎呀 天呐 |
[10:57] | – Oh… oh! Ow! – Oh! Are you okay? | – 噢 噢 哇 – 噢 你没事吧 |
[10:59] | – That really hurt. – Ooh. You okay? | – 这一下挺疼的 – 喔 没事吧 |
[11:01] | I wish I had done that well in the audition. | 试镜的时候如果演了这么一出就好了 |
[11:03] | Where’s a movie producer when you need one, right? | 需要制片人时候总是看不到人 你说是吧 |
[11:05] | Well, it was really nice to meet you. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 |
[11:07] | Yes, you, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[11:10] | I’m a “Moobie” Producer. | 我是个”电印”制片人 |
[11:11] | Sorry. I’m a movie… | 抱歉 是电影 |
[11:13] | Here, I’ve got… | 看 我有 |
[11:14] | I’ve got proof here, huh? | 有东西能证明的 |
[11:16] | – Oh, you are a movie producer. – Yeah. | – 喔 你还真是个制片人 – 没错 |
[11:17] | Yeah, there’s a part for a wife, | 电影里有一个妻子的角色 |
[11:18] | and you’d be perfect for the movie. | 你来演的话会很合适的 |
[11:23] | Do you like Scottish music? | 你喜欢苏格兰音乐吗 |
[11:25] | Uh, with the screeching horns and the silly… | 呃 就是有尖锐的喇叭声还有傻里傻 |
[11:29] | Yeah. I’m in a band. | 对 我有个乐队哦 |
[11:30] | I love it. It’s great. | 我喜欢啊 超棒的 |
[11:31] | We’re playing at the Ealing Club tomorrow night, and… | 明天晚上我们在Ealing酒吧有场表演 |
[11:33] | maybe you could come and… and just check it out. | 你也可以来 就随便看看 |
[11:36] | Oh, yeah? I don’t even know what that is. | 是吗 我都不知道那是个啥 |
[11:39] | I should’ve… Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:40] | That’s funny. I should have said “Where.” | 是挺好笑的 我应该说”在哪里” |
[11:42] | Of course, I know what it is. | 我当然知道那是个啥 |
[11:43] | No, it’s on the top of that building. | 不是啦 就在那栋楼的顶层 |
[11:45] | – Okay. – But can you imagine driving that car? | – 好嘞 – 你能想象开这种车是什么感觉啊 |
[11:48] | No, I can’t. No. | 我想不到哈 |
[11:50] | It wasn’t until Michael had walked | Michael走过了两个街区 |
[11:52] | two blocks past the California Pizza Kitchen | 经过加州披萨厨房以后 |
[11:55] | when this happened. | 才反应过来 |
[11:56] | *Hey, I met a girl today* | * 今天遇见了一个女孩 * |
[11:58] | And her name is… | * 她的名字叫做… * [哔] |
[12:01] | So Michael went back to find her | Michael绕回去找她 |
[12:04] | or, at the very least, try looking for a head shot | 或者至少找到一张 |
[12:06] | – with her name on it. – Nothing, huh? | – 写着她名字的照片 – 啥都没有 |
[12:08] | – But even without her name, – She was super-pretty, red hair.. | – 即便不知道她叫什么 – 她很漂亮 红发 |
[12:10] | he knew his only chance with her | 他知道要和她有进展 |
[12:12] | was to be a real producer, and that meant | 他必须成为一个真正的制片人 |
[12:15] | getting a signature from a father whose face | 所以一定要拿到他那个很久没见的 |
[12:17] | he hadn’t seen in ages. | 老爸的签字 |
[12:19] | Oh, you’re making me dizzy! | 喔 你要把我弄晕了 |
[12:20] | And that’s when he suddenly did. | 就在那时他老爸突然现身 |
[12:22] | We have to keep this quiet! | 我们必须保密 |
[12:24] | Dad? | 爸 |
[12:25] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:28] | – Hi. – Don’t say I’m down here. | – 嗨 – 别说我在下面 |
[12:30] | – Right here. – Hey. | – 在这儿呢 – 嘿 |
[12:32] | What’s going on? | 这什么情况 |
[12:34] | I just came back to get, uh… | 我就是回来 呃 |
[12:35] | Don’t acknowledge me. | 别提到我 |
[12:36] | …get some suits, you know, | 拿几套衣服 |
[12:38] | so I can look like the uptight, | 这样才能打扮成这副焦虑 |
[12:40] | dishonest, cheating boob that I am. | 滑头 乱偷人的混球样子 |
[12:43] | Well, I never said “Boob.” | 好吧 我可没说”球”这个字 |
[12:46] | Although you are in the wrong Lucille’s apartment, | 不过你在Lucille二号的房间里 |
[12:48] | so unless you’re looking for a Bob Mackie original, | 除非你是在找Bob Mackie设计的原装芭比 |
[12:50] | could be some truth to the cheating part. | 否则不忠倒的确是事实 |
[12:52] | Yeah, well, I was in the desert, | 好吧 我住在沙漠里 |
[12:53] | and I’ve lost my sense of direction. | 方向感失调了 |
[12:55] | – – Hey. Where you going? | – 嘿 你要去哪儿 |
[12:56] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[12:59] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[13:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[13:02] | You’re getting divorced. | 你正在办离婚 |
[13:03] | I am not one to judge. | 我并不是要评头论足 |
[13:07] | Great to see you again. | 我很高兴能再见你 |
[13:08] | The past is the past, and things have worked out, | 过去的都过去了 事情也都解决了 |
[13:11] | and I’ve met a wonderful woman named… | 我也遇到了一个很好的女人 她叫 |
[13:13] | Don’t worry about that, but I’m a movie producer now. | 名字就不提了 不过我现在是电影制片人 |
[13:16] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信吧 |
[13:18] | They’re making a movie out of my life. | 他们要把我的生活改编成电影 |
[13:20] | The girl I met is perfect to play my wife. | 这个姑娘正适合来演我的妻子 |
[13:22] | And it’s… I don’t know. | 这简直 我说不好 |
[13:24] | Can you believe it? And I know what you’re thinking: | 你能相信么 我知道你在想什么 |
[13:26] | – “Can you put me in it?” – I don’t care. | – “能不能给我弄个角色” – 我才懒得管 |
[13:28] | Do I have what I hope I’ve got? | 那我想要的是不是也能满足一下 |
[13:30] | Anybody who’s getting in the movie | 想被拍进电影的人 |
[13:32] | needs to sign this. | 都要先签这个 |
[13:33] | It’s a simple signature. | 只要简单地签个名 |
[13:34] | I think that everybody needs to see | 应该让所有人都见识一下 |
[13:36] | who the real George Sr. Is, don’t you? | 真正的老George 你说是吧 |
[13:38] | I think it would all depend on how George Sr. Was portrayed. | 这要看他们准备怎么塑造老George的角色了 |
[13:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:44] | he is not the most positive character, but… | 他不算非常正面的角色 |
[13:49] | you sign this, and I don’t see any reason | 但你签个名 我就可以让他们 |
[13:51] | why we can’t make him seem very, very, uh… | 把角色改成非常非常 呃 |
[13:55] | uh, you know… | 你懂的 |
[13:57] | uh… | 呃 |
[13:59] | uh… | 呃 |
[14:02] | uh… | 呃 |
[14:10] | …nice. | 和善 |
[14:11] | – Go to hell. – Huh? | – 去死 – 啊 |
[14:13] | Michael was actually relieved. | Michael其实松了口气 |
[14:15] | You go to hell. | 你才去死 |
[14:16] | He had no idea how he was | 他完全想不出 |
[14:18] | going to make his father seem nice. | 办法来粉饰他父亲的形象 |
[14:22] | Michael Bluth was starting his new life | Michael Bluth开始了当上制片人的新生活 |
[14:24] | as a producer in– get this– Beverly Hills | 而且 听好了 是在贝弗利山庄 |
[14:28] | without the signature he needed to make it happen. | 虽然没有拿到需要的签名 |
[14:31] | Your office is only one floor below Ron Howard’s. | 你的办公室就在Ron Howard下面一层 |
[14:34] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:35] | Must be a pretty important project to him, then, huh? | 那这个项目肯定对他很重要了 是吧 |
[14:38] | – That’s one possibility. | 也不是不可能啦 |
[14:40] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[14:43] | Are these ceilings a little lower? | 天花板是不是矮了点 |
[14:45] | Brian and Ron wanted the ceiling | Brian和Ron想要他们办公室的 |
[14:46] | in their office to be a few inches taller, | 天花板高出这么几英寸 |
[14:48] | but, apparently, Bruckheimer knows someone on city council | 但是 Bruckheimer肯定是在市政厅有熟人 |
[14:51] | and they wouldn’t let them make the building taller. | 他们不批准这栋楼造高一些 |
[14:52] | So Ron said, ” You, Jerry,” | 所以Ron就说”[哔]你哦 Jerry” |
[14:54] | and he went lower with his floor. | 他就把地板修低了一点 |
[14:57] | Everybody wins, huh? | 谁都没损失 对吧 |
[14:59] | – Here we are. – Oh. That’s me, huh? | – 到了 – 我的办公室哈 |
[15:02] | Oh. Ceilings are even lower in here. | 这里的天花板更矮一点嘛 |
[15:04] | Yeah, your office is right below Brian’s. | 没错 你的办公室就在Brain的正下方 |
[15:07] | He wanted his ceiling | 他想要天花板 |
[15:08] | just a few inches taller than Ron’s. | 比Ron的要再高几英寸 |
[15:09] | – Okay. – Some internal competition. | – 好吧 – 内部竞争嘛 |
[15:11] | – Kind of like between us. – Yeah. | – 就跟我们俩一样 – 嗯 |
[15:14] | – Wait, what? – Well, you have a family to track down. | – 等下 你说什么 – 你还有一家子人需要搞定 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I do. Hey, speaking of that… | 没错 嘿 说到这个 |
[15:19] | Kitty, is there… is there a directory of actresses, | Kitty 有没有 有没有什么演员一览表 |
[15:22] | – with pictures in it, that I could… – Wow. | – 每个人都有照片的那种 这样就可以 – 哇 |
[15:23] | Starting with the casting couch already. | 这么快就准备坐选角椅了哈 |
[15:26] | No, no, no, no. Nothing like that. | 不不不不 不是这样 |
[15:27] | I met… I met this unbelievable woman | 我碰到了 碰到一个很不错的人 |
[15:29] | that would be perfect for the part of my wife. | 绝对适合演我妻子的角色 |
[15:31] | And even if she isn’t, I’d love | 即使不合适 |
[15:32] | to track her down, so… | 我也很想找到她 |
[15:33] | an actual couch could be useful, please. | 再说有长沙发也挺好的 |
[15:35] | Okay, you’re funny. | 好吧 你真搞笑 |
[15:36] | This is Imagine Entertainment, | 你现在是在Imagine娱乐公司 |
[15:38] | not the hot tub at Bruckheimer Tower. | 不是Bruckheimer那栋楼的浴缸里 |
[15:40] | We make family movies, | 我们拍的是家庭电影 |
[15:42] | you pig. | [哔]猪头 |
[15:44] | – Okay. – So, why don’t you not worry | – 好吧 – 所以你与其浪费时间 |
[15:46] | about casting your movie, and instead just get | 忙着为你的电影选角 |
[15:48] | the rights to your family, and, of course, | 还不如先把你家人的授权弄到手 |
[15:50] | if you need any help at all, I would love to help you. | 如果你需要什么帮助 我也会乐意帮你 |
[15:52] | – We like to pull together around here. – Watch your back. | – 我们这里都是互帮互助的 – 当心点 |
[15:54] | No, you watch your back, mister! | 不 你才给我当心点 这位先生 |
[15:56] | If you screw up this project for me, | 如果你把这次的项目搞砸了 |
[15:58] | I will bury you farther underground | 老娘我要把你深埋入土 |
[16:00] | than I did your illiterate little niece! | 然后搞你的文盲小侄女 |
[16:03] | Hi, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[16:04] | With Michael’s movie in jeopardy | Michael的电影因为版权 |
[16:06] | over the rights, he decided to call in a favor. | 而陷入困境 他决定打电话找场外求助 |
[16:09] | You know, we’re making a movie about the family, | 我们正在制作关于我家族的电影 |
[16:12] | and I thought I wonder if Carl Weathers | 我就琢磨 不知道Carl Weathers |
[16:14] | would be willing to help me out.” | 愿不愿意来帮我一把 |
[16:15] | – Let me ask you this right up front. – Okay. | – 让我先问你个问题 – 你说 |
[16:18] | Do you think anybody would be upset | 如果这些圣诞怪杰玩偶跑出来 |
[16:20] | if one of these Grinch dolls took a walk? | 溜达一下会不会惹谁生气啊 |
[16:23] | No, no, no, no, help yourself. | 不不不不 请随意 |
[16:25] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:27] | “What part would I play in this?” | “我演哪个角色” |
[16:29] | I figured you’d want me to play me. | 我猜你是想让我演我自己 |
[16:31] | Well, I… I didn’t want to waste you on you. | 呃 演本人太浪费你的演技了 |
[16:34] | In fact, I wasn’t even going to talk to you about acting, | 其实 我原本没打算跟你谈演技的事情 |
[16:35] | but if you are game, boy, that would be great. | 不过你要是出演 一定锦上添花 |
[16:38] | Let’s circle back to that. | 我们说回正题 |
[16:39] | There’s a television show, was it, | 你不是制作过一个 |
[16:41] | that you made about my family. | 关于我家的电视节目嘛 |
[16:43] | Michael was referring to the George Bluth Sr. Episode | Michael说的是Carl很久以前执导的 |
[16:47] | of a horribly narrated crime reenactment series | 那档很烂的犯罪现场重现秀 |
[16:50] | called Scandalmakers | <丑闻制造者>当中 |
[16:51] | that Carl had directed years earlier. | 关于老George的那集 |
[16:53] | Did you retain the rights to my father’s story? | 你还持有我父亲真人故事的授权吗 |
[16:56] | Nah, man, rights cost money. | 没有啊 伙计 授权是要花钱的 |
[16:57] | I never bothered with that stuff. | 我从来不为这个浪费时间 |
[16:59] | I figure you go ahead, you shoot it. | 我觉得要拍就直接拍 |
[17:00] | Better to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission. | 求别人允许 还不如求别人原谅 |
[17:03] | As it turned out, Carl | 原来Carl也没有 |
[17:05] | had never bothered to get either, | 花功夫去拿什么授权 |
[17:07] | which is why he made himself the subject | 所以真人秀最后一集 |
[17:09] | of the final episode of the series. | 他把自己改成了故事主题 |
[17:11] | Lee Nails, only pressed on once. | Lee Nails 只能按一次 |
[17:14] | Carl, we’re at a swap meet. | Carl 我们是在二手交换市场 |
[17:16] | Okay. There he is. | 好了 他在这儿 |
[17:18] | – Carl Weathers. – Mr. Weathers– Carl Weathers. | – Carl Weathers – Weathers先生 Carl Weathers |
[17:20] | You’ve been accused of producing a television show | 你被指控在未获得 |
[17:22] | based on real-life events for which you’ve done | 应有授权的情况下 制作了一档 |
[17:25] | none of the due diligence in securing the rights thereto. | 以真人故事为题材的电视节目 |
[17:28] | I only have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[17:30] | Can I have your rights? | 我能获得你们的授权嘛 |
[17:32] | – Of course. – Of course, Carl Weathers. | – 当然 – 当然可以 Carl Weathers |
[17:34] | Cut! | 停 |
[17:34] | Now we’ll move on, do a little voice-over. | 可以下一步了 再补点旁白 |
[17:37] | How much are these belts? | 这些带子多少钱 |
[17:38] | – Oh, oh, oh, God. – DeBrie! | – 喔喔喔 天呐 – DeBrie |
[17:39] | Her heart stopped. She’s dying. | 她心脏停跳了 她要[哔]不行了 |
[17:42] | Oh, hey, Dave, you shaved, I like it. | 嘿 Dave 刮过胡子啦 挺好看的嘛 |
[17:43] | Please get the paddles! | 赶紧拿除颤器 |
[17:45] | Oh, hey, Mike. How was Ojai? | 嘿 Mike奥亥市度假好玩吗 |
[17:47] | But, Carl, the whole point | 但是 Carl 这部电影的价值 |
[17:48] | of the movie is that it’s a true story, | 就在于它源自一个真实的故事 |
[17:50] | so I need the rights. | 所以我需要授权 |
[17:51] | Don’t I? | 不是吗 |
[17:53] | Man, you’re as green as old lady Crinch. | 伙计 你就跟这个圣诞怪杰玩偶一样幼稚 |
[17:56] | Come on, people don’t go to movies to see rights. | 拜托 看电影的人又不是为了看授权 |
[17:59] | People go to movies to see actors. | 去看电影看的都是演员 |
[18:01] | Now, who you got as scriptwriter? | 你找谁当编剧 |
[18:03] | And that’s when Michael remembered | 这时候Miachel才想起来 |
[18:04] | that he did know one member of the Writers Guild. | 他的确在编剧协会里有熟人 |
[18:07] | The eye is falling off this one. | 这只的眼睛都掉下来了 |
[18:09] | You mind if I swap it out, you know, for the restaurant? | 介不介意我顺走几个 你懂的 易货餐馆 |
[18:11] | Swap it. | 你拿吧 |
[18:12] | And I thought, who’s going | 然后我就在想 |
[18:13] | to get it right the first time? | 谁能第一次就做好这件事情 |
[18:15] | Because I don’t want to give a lot of notes. | 因为我不想反复提醒别人 |
[18:17] | And then it came to me. | 然后我想到了 |
[18:18] | Who knows my father better than Warden Gentles? | 谁能比Warden Gentles更了解我爸 |
[18:21] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[18:24] | “The first time.” | “第一次” |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:27] | My grandson gave me this, | 这是我孙子给我的 |
[18:29] | but I guarantee you, give me an old Royal | 但是我说真的 只要给我一杯正宗威士忌 |
[18:31] | and a glass of Scotch, and I’ll give you | 我可以给你写250页 |
[18:32] | 250 pages where the lightning hits the tree. | 让人觉得自己像被雷击中的树一样的那种 |
[18:35] | – That’s not what we do here. – I mean, | – 我们这里不兴这个 – 我是说 |
[18:37] | where the drop hits the pond. | 水滴滴落到池塘里那种 |
[18:38] | – That’s it. – I apologize. | – 够了 – 对不住了 |
[18:39] | I’ve had a few meetings today. | 我今天见了好几个人了 |
[18:41] | Then… | 然后 |
[18:42] | the yellow robot gets mad | 黄机器人对粉机器人 |
[18:44] | at the pink robot– | 勃然大怒 |
[18:45] | – That does… – correction… | – 这个 – 纠正下 |
[18:47] | the purple robot. | 应该是紫机器人 |
[18:48] | Sorry, I’m, I’m back to back today. | 抱歉 我忙了一整天了 |
[18:51] | I bet. | 看得出 |
[18:52] | I’m gonna be honest with you. | 我要跟你说实话 |
[18:53] | You’re not charring my tree, | 你没有”雷焦”我这颗”树” |
[18:54] | and… yeah, | 还有就是 |
[18:57] | Jerry’s not gonna come off the boat for this one. | 这故事不足以让Jerry从船上下来 |
[18:59] | This is basically a story about | 这差不多就是一个关于 |
[19:00] | – Mm-hmm. – a fellow like myself | – 嗯哼 – 一个像我一样的人 |
[19:02] | – and his father – Mm-hmm. | – 和他的爸爸 – 嗯哼 |
[19:03] | and their friend Carl Weathers. | 还有他们的朋友Carl Weathers |
[19:05] | I’m not entirely sure | 我还没有完全想清楚 |
[19:07] | how to organically work him into the, to the story. | 怎么把他自然地加到 加到这个故事里面 |
[19:10] | Uh, you know, maybe he’s teaching them | 呃 比如他在给他们 |
[19:12] | lessons or something. | 上课或者之类的 |
[19:13] | Anyway, I’m gonna leave that up to your capable hands. | 随便啦 我还是交给资深人士好了 |
[19:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a minute. | 等等等等 等一下啊 |
[19:19] | I’ve turned it off again. | 我又把它关了 |
[19:20] | Yeah, those are tricky. | 这东西很难操作 |
[19:22] | Might I suggest | 容我提个建议 |
[19:23] | bringing in someone younger to play the father– | 找一个年轻点的来扮演你的父亲 |
[19:25] | a Philip Seymour Hoffman type? | 类似Philip Seymour Hoffman那样的 |
[19:27] | A Philip Seymour Hoffman type. | Philip Seymour Hoffman那款式的 |
[19:29] | And so, naturally, | 所以 自然而然地 |
[19:30] | I-I thought of you. | 我就想到了你 |
[19:31] | Well, you know, I’m a married man, | 你知道的 我已经结婚了 |
[19:33] | so I don’t really keep a directory | 所以我不会随身带着 |
[19:34] | of attractive young actresses around. | 满是花瓶女演员的电话薄 |
[19:36] | – Okay. – I mean, are you really planning | – 好吧 – 你是真的准备 |
[19:38] | on using her, or is it like Conan with the girl writers? | 启用那个女的 还是只是像Conan用女编剧那种 |
[19:41] | It doesn’t matter, it… | 没关系啦 |
[19:42] | I-I’m here to talk to you about a movie | 我来是想跟你讨论一部电影的 |
[19:44] | that we’re gonna make about the family, | 会是一部关于家庭故事的电影 |
[19:46] | and I thought that it might be really fun | 我觉得我们俩再次合作的话 |
[19:47] | for us to work together again. | 一定会很有趣 |
[19:48] | Help me remember. What did we do together? | 提醒我一下 我们一起做过什么 |
[19:51] | You came over for a chicken and ham-water dinner | 你来参加我家为自己办的慈善晚宴 |
[19:53] | that my family threw to raise some funds for itself. | 提供鸡肉和火腿汤的那一次 |
[19:55] | And they’re finally getting around | 然后他们终于情况好转了 |
[19:57] | to making a movie of that, huh? | 都要为这个拍电影了哈 |
[19:58] | There’s more to it than that. | 不止这么简单 |
[19:59] | It’s, it’s about a young man trying | 是关于一个年轻人 |
[20:01] | to get out from under his domineering father | 想从他占主导权的父亲手中挣脱出来 |
[20:03] | while dealing with the slow death of his wife. | 同时还要面对自己妻子慢慢接近死亡的事实 |
[20:05] | That just saved me 12 bucks. | 你帮我省了12块 |
[20:08] | I’m not going to see it. | 我才不要去看这种电影 |
[20:09] | I’m not asking you to see it; I’d like for you to be in it. | 我不是叫你去看 我是想让你来参演 |
[20:12] | No offense, I have a job. I mean, I have a good thing. | 无意冒犯 但我也工作的 很不错的工作呢 |
[20:14] | – Oh, hey, Mr. O’Brien. – Hey, how’s it going? | – 嘿 Mr. O’Brien先生 – 嘿 都还顺利吗 |
[20:15] | – Real good. – Andy, quick note. | – 非常顺利 – Andy 提醒一下 |
[20:18] | Uh, just ’cause I look at you when we’re doing the show | 就算节目当中我向你示意 |
[20:19] | and ask you a question doesn’t mean you have to respond. | 或是问你问题 但不代表你有必要回答我 |
[20:22] | Sometimes it’s funny when you don’t say anything, | 有时候你不回答更好笑一点 |
[20:24] | and the audience gets to think, “Hey, | 观众会想”嘿 |
[20:26] | Andy really is stupid.” | Andy是真的蠢诶” |
[20:29] | – Gets a big laugh. – | – 然后全场爆笑 |
[20:30] | – Hey, you’re new. – I’ve been here a year. | – 嘿 你是新人嘛 – 我工作一年了 |
[20:33] | And you’re funny, too. | 你也很搞笑嘛 |
[20:34] | Let’s get you set up in a writer’s office. | 应该把你弄到编剧办公室去 |
[20:36] | Oh, you can have Andy’s | Andy归你了 |
[20:37] | if you don’t mind the smell of bologna. | 要是不介意他身上的香肠味的话 |
[20:40] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[20:41] | *You’re simply the best… | *你就是最好的那个* |
[20:45] | Michael had assembled his dream team, | Michael组建好了他的梦之队 |
[20:48] | and now it was time to wow his boss. | 现在就是让他老板大吃一惊的时刻 |
[20:51] | Excuse me, sir, could you turn that off, | 不好意思 先生 能不能把它关了 |
[20:52] | please? | 麻烦了 |
[20:54] | Oh, I thought that was playing in here. | 我还以为是大楼里的背景乐呢 |
[20:55] | Sorry, it was a slide show of my granddaughter’s– | 抱歉 这是我小孙女 |
[20:58] | daughter’s graduation from college. – Sure. | – 呃 我女儿大学毕业时候的幻灯片 – 好嘞 |
[21:00] | – Michael. – High school. | – Michael – 是高中啦 |
[21:02] | – Hi. – Did you get the signatures? | – 嗨 – 签名都拿到了吗 |
[21:03] | Better– I put together the core team: acting | 比那更厉害 我把核心的队伍组好了 |
[21:06] | – and writing. – ANDY: You guys do remember | – 演员和编剧 – 你们还记得吧 |
[21:08] | I have to be back in Burbank by 1:00 every day, right? | 我每天下午一点要回到伯班克的 |
[21:10] | – We’ve got that, uh-huh. – I’m looking forward to this. | – 知道的 嗯 – 我很是期待啊 |
[21:12] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – This is happening. | – 没错没错 – 马上就要成真了 |
[21:13] | – It is happening. – It’s happening. | – 要成真了 – 成真了 |
[21:15] | Dude, you are moving way too fast. | 伙计 你进展太快了 |
[21:17] | Maybe by Hollywood standards, | 以好莱坞的标准可能太快 |
[21:18] | you know, but, Kitty, I come from the business community, | 但是Kitty 你要知道我来自商业界 |
[21:20] | where sometimes you have to show it to him already built. | 有时候你必须让人知道你先行一步了 |
[21:23] | Still think you’re going to bury me? | 还觉得你能毁了我吗 |
[21:25] | Well, Michael, you may not have your father’s signature, | 好吧 Michael 虽然没得到你老爸的签字 |
[21:28] | but you sure have his signature style. | 但你学到了他的风范标识 |
[21:31] | Cue the music. | 此时进音乐 |
[21:34] | I think I just deleted my pitch. | 我貌似删了我写的电影桥段 |
[21:36] | As it turns out, it wouldn’t matter. | 后来发现 这根本无关紧要 |
[21:40] | Uh-oh. | 呃喔 |
[21:42] | Hello, think there’s a problem with the elevator. | 你好 电梯出故障了 |
[21:44] | Do you have a scheduled appointment? | 你有预约过吗 |
[21:45] | N-No, we’re here to see Ron Howard. | 没 我们是来找Ron Howard的 |
[21:47] | This is the untitled Michael B. Project. | 为了还没命名的Michael B项目 |
[21:49] | I’m actually a producer here. How are you? | 我就是制片人 你好吗 |
[21:51] | I’ve got the office just below the sunken | 我的办公室就在 |
[21:52] | living room there in Brian’s. | Brian往下降的会客厅下面一层 |
[21:53] | We’re here to pitch Ron the movie. | 我们来给Ron看下电影雏形 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry, sir, this is a restricted floor. | 抱歉 先生 这层楼不对外开放 |
[21:57] | Louisa, it’s all right. | Louisa 没关系 |
[21:58] | For crying out loud, I’m not the king of England. | 拜托了好么 我又不是英国国王 |
[22:00] | – Ah, there he is, hey, Ron. – Oh, did you get that signature? | – 在这儿呢 嘿 Ron – 你得到签名授权了吗 |
[22:03] | You know, I’ve got something better– | 我得到了更好的 |
[22:04] | Take a look. | 看 |
[22:06] | Andy Richter Andy Richter? | |
[22:07] | I’m out, it, I’m out. | 我退出 靠 我要退出 |
[22:10] | Not married to Andy, | Andy不是最终阵容 |
[22:11] | – but what I do have is the writer. – Stephan Gentles, | – 但我真的找到了编剧 – Stephan Gentles |
[22:13] | Warden, East Orange County Department of Corrections | Warden 隶属于东奥兰治县惩教署 |
[22:16] | and writer of multiple episodes of Rocko’s Modern Life. | 在 |
[22:19] | Well,everybody’s got to start somewhere. | 好吧 每个人都得有个起点 |
[22:22] | As long as I don’t end up there. | 只要我不倒回起点就行 |
[22:24] | I’ll have 25 pages on your desk by tomorrow morning. | 明天早上你的桌子上就会有25页剧本 |
[22:27] | Gosh, that’s | 天呐 |
[22:28] | – putting the cart before the horse. – Oh, yeah. | – 这好像有点本末倒置了吧 – 好吧 |
[22:30] | Loo-Look who I’ve got to play Carl Weathers. | 看我找到谁来演Carl Weathers了 |
[22:32] | Oh, is that Cuba? | 是Cuba吗 |
[22:33] | No, no, n-n-no, that’s not Cuba. | 不不不 不是Cuba |
[22:35] | I did not want to waste Cuba on Carl. | 我觉得没必要找Cuba来演Carl |
[22:38] | This is Carl Weathers. | 是Carl Weathers本人 |
[22:39] | Oh, sure, Carl. | 当然啦 Carl |
[22:41] | You know, I thought it was Cuba | 我还以为是Cuba |
[22:42] | with the perfect Carl Weathers makeup. | 完美化妆成了Carl Weathers呢 |
[22:44] | No, no, no, no, Cuba doesn’t have that kind of range. | 不不不不 Cuba可做不到这样 |
[22:47] | The thing is, I really do insist | 但问题是 在选角的问题上 |
[22:49] | – on controlling the casting myself. – I get it. – I’m out. | -我还是坚持自己选角 – 我了解 – 我退出 |
[22:52] | I thought maybe if you just saw the whole team together. | 我想如果你见到整个阵容了以后 |
[22:53] | Team, what team? | 阵容 什么阵容 |
[22:55] | I should be informed of all meetings. | 所有会面都应该通知我 |
[22:57] | Hey, Cuba, how you doing? | 嘿 Cuba 近来可好 |
[22:58] | Oh, Brian, you know Carl Weathers, Andy Richter, | Brian 你也认识Carl Weathers Andy Richter |
[23:00] | Stephan Gentles, and Michael Booth. | Stephan Gentles和Michael Booth |
[23:07] | I’m gonna skip this one. | 我还是先走了吧 |
[23:09] | Good to see you, Brian. | 很高兴见到你 Brain |
[23:10] | You know, Ron, I think it might be easier to talk | Ron 我觉得如果我们现在能上来 |
[23:12] | if we just come up just the rest of the way. | 面对面谈会方便很多 |
[23:14] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:15] | Yeah, the elevator’s been kooky since we lowered that floor… | 我们把楼层往下移以后 电梯就有点怪怪的 |
[23:18] | but maybe once you get that signature. | 说不定你拿到签名就好了 |
[23:20] | It might be kind of tricky. | 这有点难度 |
[23:21] | They’re all down in Orange County. | 他们都还在奥兰治县 |
[23:23] | – Tough to get down there. – Oh, hey, B. | – 去那里一次不容易 – 嘿 Brian |
[23:25] | – Yeah. – We must have an office down there somewhere. | – 嗯 – 我们在县里也有间办公室的 |
[23:26] | Yeah, we’ll stick you someplace. | 我们会给你找地方的 |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:28] | We’ll stick you someplace. | 会给你找地方的 |
[23:34] | Michael was starting work | Michael在他娱乐业的办公室里 |
[23:36] | at his new show business office | 正式开始工作 |
[23:38] | – at Orange County Imagine. – Charles Dawkins. | – 就在Imagine公司奥兰治县分部 – Charles Dawkins |
[23:41] | And his office was already receiving a lot of visitors. | 他的办公室来了很多客人 |
[23:44] | Don’t get comfortable. Sir, thank you, no. | 别坐在这里 先生 拜托 不是 |
[23:45] | But mostly because of the sign’s similarity | 是因为公司的标识 |
[23:46] | Imagine公司 奥兰治县分部 | |
[23:47] | to that of this institution, | 跟那个机构很相似 |
[23:49] | which also received some confused visitors. | 哪里也接到了不少迷惑的客人 |
[23:52] | An embolism? | 我有栓塞 |
[23:52] | I-I was just here to pitch a game show. | 我只是来参加电视竞赛节目的 |
[23:54] | Go right out this way, sir, thank you. | 就从这里出去 先生 谢谢 |
[23:56] | – But can I leave a sample? – It’s generous of you, | – 我能把样本留下吗 – 您真慷慨啊 |
[23:58] | but they’re gonna be much better | 但是你把样本留给那边的 |
[23:59] | with it down there at Imaging. | Imaging诊所会更合适 |
[24:01] | And that’s when Michael got his most unexpected visitor. | 就在这时 Michael迎来了最让他意想不到的访客 |
[24:09] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 老爸 你来干嘛 |
[24:11] | I wanted to speak to you in person. | 我有些话想当面跟你说 |
[24:15] | I think that you’re a little late, okay? | 你未免来得有点晚了 |
[24:16] | Because I went to you for a simple signature, | 我找你要一个签名而已 |
[24:20] | not so I could just make a movie about the family, | 不单是为了制作一部关于我们家的电影 |
[24:22] | but so that I can move on with my life, | 而且我还能够就此开始新生活 |
[24:24] | and you told me to go to hell. | 你却叫我去死 |
[24:26] | Yeah, you know, sometimes, when I’m caught off guard, | 面对突如其来的事情 |
[24:28] | I say things I don’t mean. | 我老是会说违心的话 |
[24:30] | This is a horrible little office. | 这间办公室真是又小又破 |
[24:32] | So you’re here to apologize, is that right? | 所以你是来道歉的 是吧 |
[24:34] | Yes, and I, uh, brought you a peace offering. | 没错 我带了点示好的礼物 |
[24:37] | Tetas Gigantes Tetas Gigantes? | |
[24:39] | You hate it, right? | 你不喜欢这个 |
[24:40] | Well, it’s, it’s Mexican porn. | 好吧 这是 是墨西哥小黄书啊 |
[24:42] | You know, you are impossible to buy for. | 你可真难讨好啊 |
[24:44] | Just, uh, give it to me. | 你就 就还给我吧 |
[24:45] | – No, no, oh. – No, no, no, give… | – 不不不 – 不不不 给 |
[24:46] | – No, no, no. – See, this is the kayak | – 不不不 – 你看到没 这简直是 |
[24:47] | – all over again. – Dad, I apologize. | – [哔]皮艇的事情重演 – 老爸 我道歉 |
[24:50] | I was saying it was a very original gift. | 我只是想说这个礼物很有新意 |
[24:52] | No, no, no. You’ll never use it. | 不不不 你永远不会用它 |
[24:53] | I will use it, except for maybe Senor Senoritas. | 我会用 除了<小姐先生>这个 |
[24:57] | I live in Mexico now | 我现在住在墨西哥 |
[24:59] | and I, I don’t always know how to ask | 我 我不知道如何正确 |
[25:00] | – exactly for what I want. – Understandable. | -说出我想要的东西 – 我能理解 |
[25:02] | And that’s almost over now, | 而且那种生活快要结束了 |
[25:04] | which is what I came to talk to you about. | 这也是我来找你的原因 |
[25:07] | Do you know a guy named Herbert Love? | 你认不认识一个叫Herbert Love的人 |
[25:09] | I know a lot of people, sure, | 我认识很多人 当然咯 |
[25:10] | ’cause I’m a big producer now. | 因为我现在是大制片人了 |
[25:12] | – Yeah? – He ate a mouse. | – 是吗 – 他吃了只老鼠 |
[25:14] | Let’s grab a coffee. | 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[25:17] | Okay, so I guess things haven’t been going | 好吧 其实我的事情 |
[25:19] | that well for me. | 也没有很顺利 |
[25:20] | And you didn’t feel you could tell me that? | 你不觉得这事能来问我么 |
[25:22] | That’s why I haven’t heard from you? | 这就是为什么我们这么久没联系 |
[25:23] | I guess I was afraid that if I admitted | 我想我只是害怕一旦 |
[25:25] | Sudden Valley was a failure… | 我承认急急山谷房产失败了 |
[25:26] | – Told you so. – …you might say, “I told you so.” | – 早跟你说过了 – 你可能会说”早跟你说过了” |
[25:30] | Well, then, you don’t know me at all. | 好吧 那你根本不够了解我 |
[25:32] | It’s all right, it’s my fault. I bit off more than I could chew. | 没关系啦 是我的错 贪多嚼不烂 |
[25:34] | I mean, I lied about being a big shot | 我是说 我撒谎说自己是个大人物 |
[25:36] | to impress this girl whose name I don’t even know. | 就是想和一个名字都不知道的姑娘套近乎 |
[25:39] | I’ve got this crazy idea that I’m gonna turn into a star | 我竟然疯狂到以为我能靠一部 |
[25:43] | with a film that I can’t get made ’cause I can’t get | 连自己父亲授权拿不到的电影 |
[25:45] | my own father’s signature on, on, on a release. | 来成为大明星 |
[25:47] | – It’s like, you know… – Shh, shh, shh… | – 这就好像 – 嘘嘘嘘 |
[25:48] | I didn’t know it was about lying to a girl. | 我不知道是为了跟一个姑娘撒谎 |
[25:53] | Give me the release. | 把授权书给我 |
[25:56] | You’d do this for me? | 你愿意为我这么做 |
[25:57] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[25:58] | And so, with his father’s rights in hand, | 就这样 手里拿着父亲的授权 |
[26:01] | Michael the producer headed up | 制作人Michael振作起精神 |
[26:03] | to find his lady “Cinderella Man” at the Ealing Club, | 跑去Ealing酒吧找他的梦中情人 |
[26:07] | an exclusive show business hangout. | 那是个演艺圈内部的聚集地 |
[26:09] | Ron Howard Ron Howard. | |
[26:10] | Oh, thank you. | 谢啦 |
[26:12] | No, it’s Michael Bluth. Hi. | 不是 我是Michael Bluth 嗨 |
[26:14] | Oh, I remember. | 记起来了 |
[26:16] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[26:17] | I got my father’s signature. | 我拿到我爸的签名了 |
[26:19] | You know, you said you wanted to focus | 你之前说希望把焦点 |
[26:20] | on the father-son relationship, and I love it. | 放在父子关系上 我喜欢你的想法 |
[26:21] | Who’s not going to be able to relate | 一个儿子直面自己自私父亲的故事 |
[26:23] | to a son standing up to his self-centered father? | 谁会没有共鸣呢 |
[26:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:25] | But the father-son relationship I was interested in | 但我感兴趣的父子关系 |
[26:28] | was not you and your father, it was you and your son. | 不是你和你爸 而是你和你儿子 |
[26:32] | You’re the father. | 你是那个父亲 |
[26:35] | But that would make my son the son. | 所以我儿子才是那个儿子 |
[26:37] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[26:38] | Michael had to decide | Michael必须抉择 |
[26:39] | whether being a producer was worth invading | 做制片人的诱惑是否值得他侵犯儿子的隐私 |
[26:42] | the privacy of a son who had kicked him out for that reason. | 尤其是他之前就是为这事被儿子撵走 |
[26:45] | I don’t think I can do it. I don’t think I can go… | 我觉得我做不到 我觉得我不能去 |
[26:48] | I can’t go to my son. | 不能去找我儿子 |
[26:49] | That’s, uh– I just– I don’t even think | 这个 我真的 我觉得 |
[26:51] | that it’s worth it just to say that I’m a producer, like… | 为了制片人头衔 这么做不值得 |
[26:54] | – It’s your call. – Yeah. | – 你自己决定 – 嗯 |
[26:55] | Maybe the real estate business will come around soon. | 说不定房地产行业会很快回暖 |
[26:59] | Will it? | 会什么 |
[27:01] | I could never reveal that information to a non-producer. | 这种消息我永远不会跟个非制片人透露 |
[27:05] | And then he heard something | 接着他听到了 |
[27:06] | that made him change his mind. | 让他改变主意的声音 |
[27:08] | Michael Michael? | |
[27:10] | Mr. Moobie Producer. | “电印”制片人先生 |
[27:12] | That’s me. | 是我没错 |
[27:16] | And like all bagpipe music, | 跟其他风笛音乐一样 |
[27:19] | it was hard to tell if it was good music played horribly | 很难分清楚是好音乐演奏砸了 |
[27:22] | or horrible music played well, | 还是烂的音乐演奏得好 |
[27:25] | but Michael was eager to find out | 但是演出结束后 |
[27:26] | her name when she was introduced | 介绍她名字的时候 |
[27:28] | at the end of the set. | Michael期待地不行 |
[27:31] | And tonight on bagpipes… | 今晚奏风笛的是 |
[27:40] | But he got to know her anyway. – Fantastic | – 但他最后还是知道了她的名字 – 很精彩 |
[27:41] | I’m only doing this in between movies, | 电影间隙的时候我才会玩乐队 |
[27:43] | which, given how badly I bombed at that audition yesterday, | 鉴于昨天的试演那么失败 |
[27:47] | it’s going to be a while. | 估计要做一段时间了 |
[27:48] | Yeah, you shouldn’t worry about that, you’re gonna get something. | 这个你不用担心 会有进展的 |
[27:50] | You know, sometimes | 有时候 |
[27:51] | even students make films. | 即使学生也能拍电影 |
[27:54] | Yeah, that’s really funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[27:56] | I just could put your name in for something. | 我能把你的名字加到什么里面去 |
[27:58] | I do know Ron Howard. | 我真的认识Ron Howard |
[28:01] | Love that I make you laugh. | 能逗你笑真好 |
[28:03] | You seriously would be great for this part. | 你真的很适合这个角色 |
[28:05] | You remind me of the person that, that it’s based on. | 你让我想起这个角色的原型 |
[28:08] | Uh, she, she actually dies on camera. | 她 她死在大荧幕上 |
[28:10] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[28:11] | Make her mentally challenged | 如果再把她写成智障 |
[28:12] | and I’ll thank you in my Oscar speech. | 我的奥斯卡获奖感言一定会谢你的 |
[28:14] | There’s a part like that, too, | 这个桥段也有 |
[28:16] | only she-she comes in later | 不过她 她是在后面出现 |
[28:17] | and she’s British, so she doesn’t seem… | 还有她是英国人 所以看上去 |
[28:19] | No one could ever tell that she’s disabled. | 没人能看出来她智商有欠缺 |
[28:22] | I haven’t been in work mode for a while to be honest. | 老实说 我有一段时间没开工作模式了 |
[28:24] | I’ve been, I’ve been raising my son. | 我一直 一直忙着带儿子 |
[28:26] | Oh, you have a son? I have a son. | 你有一个儿子 我也有个儿子 |
[28:27] | – You do? – Oh, yeah, we’ve got a little issue, | – 真的 – 是啊 虽然现在我们俩之间 |
[28:29] | though, right now. | 出了点问题 |
[28:30] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[28:31] | He’s pushing you away? | 他要你和他保持距离 |
[28:33] | – Yes. – My son practically | – 是的 – 我儿子那天 |
[28:35] | kicked me out of his school the other day. | 实实在在地把我从他学校赶了出来 |
[28:37] | That is literally what my son did to me. | 跟我儿子对我做的事简直一摸一样 |
[28:39] | Then I said to him, | 然后我对他说 |
[28:40] | “You have no privacy from me.” | “你在我面前没有隐私可言” |
[28:43] | That’s what I should do. | 我也该这么说 |
[28:44] | Lem’s six in August. | Lem到八月份满六岁 |
[28:45] | Yours? | 你儿子呢 |
[28:46] | – Seven in July. – Aw… | – 七月份满七 – 噢 |
[28:49] | Michael regretted the lie, | Michael后悔撒谎了 |
[28:50] | so he sort of split the difference. | 所以他把实话分成两句说 |
[28:52] | Teen– 17 | 十 十七岁 |
[28:54] | – in July. – Oh. | – 到七月份的时候 – 哦 |
[28:56] | They grow up so fast, don’t they? | 他们长得太快了 是吧 |
[28:57] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[28:59] | Well, I guess you got to move on with your life sometime. | 我想你也到了该开始新生活的时候了 |
[29:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:06] | Yes, you do. | 你也是 |
[29:09] | Oh, n-no, you know what? | 喔 不 |
[29:11] | I don’t think that this is– it’s not a good idea. | 我觉得这么做不太好 |
[29:13] | This is a great idea. Why don’t you think this is | 当然好啦 你觉得有什么 |
[29:15] | – a great idea? – ‘Cause people can see. | – 不好的呢 – 因为别人会看到啊 |
[29:17] | – Nobody can see. – Oh, God. | – 没人会看的 – 天呐 |
[29:20] | Wow, you weren’t kidding | 你说有”角色”是 |
[29:21] | when you said you had a part for me. | 专门留给我的 还真是没开玩笑啊 |
[29:23] | – That was absolutely insane. – Thanks. | – 真是够疯狂的 – 谢啦 |
[29:25] | I’ve never done anything that crazy before. | 我从来没做过这么疯狂的事情 |
[29:26] | – Perfect. – I want to do a lot more of that. | – 这才好呢 – 我还想继续这么做下去 |
[29:28] | I want to see you again. | 我希望能再见到你 |
[29:29] | I want to take you out to a nice dinner. | 我想带你出去吃好的 |
[29:31] | – Oh. – So, then, uh… | – 喔 – 所以就 |
[29:32] | Well, this will have to tide you over until then. | 那这个能在见面之前替我牢牢绑住你啦 |
[29:35] | Oh, look at those. | 看看这个 |
[29:36] | Boy, without this, I wouldn’t know you had a tattoo. | 要是没有这个 我都不知道你有纹身 |
[29:39] | Oh, anyone that gets that much clothing | 能让我脱这么多件衣服的人 |
[29:40] | off me better know my name. | 最好知道我的名字 |
[29:43] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[29:47] | And that’s when Michael finally saw her name. | 这时Michael终于看到了她的名字 |
[29:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:54] | I’m dating Ron Howard’s girlfriend. | 我是在跟Ron Howard的女朋友约会 |
[29:57] | Actually she’s his daughter. | 其实她是他的女儿 |
[29:59] | But that’s kind of worse, don’t you think? | 但其实更糟了 不是么 |
[30:03] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[30:06] | Michael starts to really learn the business. | Michael终于开始了解这个圈子 |
[30:08] | We can keep going around another 20 minutes, if you want, | 如果你想的话 我们可以再这么扯个二十分钟 |
[30:10] | but I know what I’m talking about. | 但我很清楚自己在说什么 |
[30:11] | I just went through this last week with a guy. | 我上周刚和一个家伙这样纠缠过 |
[30:13] | That is a hernia. | 这就是疝气 |
[30:16] | I’m gonna send you to my guy over at Hoag Hospital. | 我要送你去Hoag医院 我朋友那里 |
[30:17] | They call him the Bulge Whisperer. | 大家都叫他”突出语者” |
[30:18] | He does 20 of these a week. | 一个礼拜能搞定20个 |
[30:20] | And after failing to get back to Burbank on time, | 因为没能及时回到伯班克 |
[30:23] | Andy calls in a favor | Andy找他的五胞胎兄弟 |
[30:24] | from his identical quintuplet brother Rocky. | Rocky去救场 |
[30:26] | All right, my next guest is a famous pilot | 好啦 下一位来宾是著名的飞行员 |
[30:28] | who safely crashed his plane into the Hudson River. | 他驾着飞机安全地冲进了哈德逊河 |
[30:32] | That’s kind of a coincidence, Andy. | 你说巧不巧啊 Andy |
[30:33] | We’ve got a pilot who crashes planes, | 来了个毁飞机的飞行员 |
[30:36] | and you’re an actor who crashes pilots. | 而你是个毁试播集的演员 |
[30:39] | And Rocky hurts two nice red-haired guys’ feelings… | 而Rocky一下子中伤了两个红头发男人 |
[30:42] | Yeah, that’s really funny. | 挺好笑的 |
[30:44] | You know what else would be funny? | 你知道还有什么会很好笑么 |
[30:45] | If I ripped that red rug right off your head | 如果我把你头上的红毛扯下来 |
[30:47] | and turned you into Ron Howard. | 你就变成Ron Howard了 |
[30:50] | …while getting the biggest laugh of Andy’s career. | Andy得到了职业生涯中最轰动的一次掌声 |