Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] It was over a hundred degrees 加州和墨西哥的边境上
[00:11] on the border of California and Mexico. 气温超过了一百度
[00:15] But that was nothing compared to the temperature 不过跟George Sr.的沙漠桑拿小屋比
[00:18] inside George Sr.’s desert sweat lodge… 那根本不算什么
[00:21] So hot. 太热了
[00:23] …where he had gathered a group of CEOs… 在那里 他召集了一群CEO
[00:26] So hot. 太热了
[00:27] …with the promise of spiritual enlightenment… 承诺他们能得到精神上的启迪
[00:29] Anybody hallucinating yet? 有人起幻觉了吗
[00:32] Did anybody else hear that iguana speak? 你们听见鬣蜥说话了吗
[00:35] …as a stepping stone to financial empowerment. 作为达到经济目的的垫脚石
[00:38] Let’s kill it. 弄死那鬣蜥吧
[00:39] Okay. They’re ready. 好了 他们已经神志不清了
[00:41] Of course, there were certain occupational hazards. 当然 这样显然也是有职业风险的
[00:44] All right, guys, easy. 好的 伙计们 冷静点
[00:44] – I’m not… – Kill the iguana. – 我不是 – 弄死那鬣蜥
[00:46] I’m not an iguana. 我不是鬣蜥
[00:48] It’s part of the process. 这只是启迪的一个过程
[00:50] They’re ready. They’re ready! 他们神志不清了 神志不清了
[00:53] Now the story 故事是关于
[00:54] of a family whose future was abruptly canceled 一个突然失去未来的家庭
[00:58] and the one father who had no choice 家中的父亲别无选择
[01:00] but to keep himself together. 只能明哲保身
[01:05] It’s George Sr.’s… 欢迎收看George Sr.的
[01:06] . <发展受阻>
[01:12] George Sr. was getting ready to motivate George Sr.已经准备好要欺诈
[01:14] his gathered CEOs after a narrow brush with death 他召集的刚从菲多利公司执行董事手里
[01:19] at the hands of a Frito-Lay executive. 逃出生天的CEO们了
[01:21] Woo, Yeah! 呜 耶
[01:23] Now, that was the most invigorating session yet. 刚刚的那真是让人神清气爽
[01:27] I feel good. 我感觉棒极了
[01:28] You feel good? 你们呢
[01:30] This is George Sr. 这是George Sr.
[01:33] I got you. 我明白了
[01:33] You know, guys, even I, Father B., 知道吗 同志们 即使是我 爸爸B
[01:35] when I first started these sweat lodges, 当我第一次在那些桑拿小屋待过后
[01:37] I would come out of there thinking, 出来后我也会想
[01:38] oh, God, I wish I had a… A lemonade. 天哪 我真希望我有一杯 一杯柠檬水
[01:41] Just like a child, you know. 就跟孩子一样
[01:43] Cold water, some lemons, a little sugar, you know. 冷水 一些柠檬 一点点糖
[01:46] That’s what I gave my power to! 那就是给我力量的东西
[01:49] Can we have the teaching pitcher please? 用于教学的摊贩能过来吗
[01:51] Heartfire. 心灵之火
[01:52] Hey, guys, this is Heartfire. 嘿 同志们 这是心灵之火
[01:53] She is silent, 她没有言语
[01:54] but in that silence, there is strength. 不过在她的沉默中 有力量在里面
[01:58] She needs no words to communicate to you. 她不需要语言就能跟你沟通
[02:04] Boundless power to you, too, Heartfire. 也愿你获得无穷的力量 心灵之火
[02:07] Hell, I was so weak, you guys, 该死的 我当时太虚弱了 同志们
[02:08] I was willing to spend $10, 000 just 当时我愿意花一万美元 只为呷
[02:13] a little…sip of this lemonade. 一小口这柠檬水
[02:16] Fifteen! 我出一万五
[02:17] But now I can spend two hours in brutal heat 不过现在我可以在那残忍的温度下待两个小时
[02:21] with a cup of this cold, refreshing lemonade 拿着这杯凉的 提神的柠檬水
[02:23] and just pour it in the dirt. 然后把它倒在地上
[02:24] Ah, come on, Daniels! 啊 别这样 Daniels
[02:26] You ran Bear Stearns, for God’s sake! 你管着贝尔斯登公司呢 看在上帝的份上
[02:28] I was like this. 我原来跟你一样
[02:29] Just like this. 就你这样
[02:31] Then I went to the desert to seek answers, 然后我去了沙漠寻找答案
[02:33] and now I have them. 现在我已经找到答案了
[02:35] Actually, George Sr. Had come to the desert 事实上 George Sr.来沙漠是
[02:38] to escape questions. 为了逃避质疑的
[02:41] Years earlier, after duping his twin brother Oscar… 几年前 在蒙骗了他的孪生弟弟Oscar之后
[02:43] – You gave me up, George. – George? I’m not George. – 你放弃我了 George – George 我不是George
[02:45] …into taking his place at a party 在他的家庭在玛丽皇后号上
[02:47] the family held on the Queen Mary, 举办的派对上当他的替身
[02:49] George Sr. stowed away with a son George Sr.跟同样试图
[02:51] who was also fleeing the family. 逃离这个家庭的儿子一起偷渡了
[02:53] How was the party? 派对怎么样
[02:56] Mom stole it. 妈妈偷来的
[02:57] – The whole boat? – She had. – 整艘船 – 没错
[03:00] – As she fled to sea… – Full steam, boys! – 而她逃到海上的策略 – 全速前进 小伙子们
[03:02] …A strategy their lawyer’s son came up with 是他们的律师的儿子想出来的
[03:05] on his first day back in the country after law school. 在他从法律学校毕业以后回国的第一天
[03:08] I’m wondering if we shouldn’t have a plan 我在想是否我们应该有个
[03:09] in regards to bookkeeping, 保管账簿的计划
[03:11] in case we accidentally make a mistake or get caught. 以防我们意外出错或者被逮捕
[03:13] What if we were to become a… an-an… an NLC? 我们变成一个 一个NLC怎么样
[03:18] – Ooh! – A “No Liability Corporation.” – 哦 – 一个”没有责任的公司”
[03:20] We just have no liability, just nothing… 我们就是没有任何责任 什么都没有
[03:22] Well, first of all, I would avoid doing anything illegal. 好吧 首先 我不会碰任何违法的事情
[03:25] May I make a suggestion? 我能提个建议吗
[03:27] – Sure. – Take to the sea! – 当然 – 弄到海上去
[03:29] Three miles out, and it’s a free-for-all! 离海岸三英里以外 一切都是自由的
[03:31] No rules, pirate radio laws. 没有法规 海盗电台说了算
[03:33] Really! Is this true, Mr. Zuckerkorn? 真的吗 是真的吗 Zuckerkorn先生
[03:37] Sure. 当然
[03:38] So we will stick together and have 所以我们以后就待在一起
[03:40] all of our meetings on boats. 然后在船上开会
[03:42] Well, uh, I don’t know if that’s necessary. 好吧 我不知道是不是有那个必要
[03:43] Yeah, because they don’t have to be together, because you can’t 没错 因为他们不必在一起 因为你不能
[03:45] try a husband and wife for the same crime, right? 以同一罪名审判一对夫妇 对吗
[03:48] Sure. 当然
[03:49] We have the best attorneys. 我们有最好的律师
[03:52] You think we should go back? 你觉得我们应该回去吗
[03:54] Absolutely. She’s your mother. 当然 她是你的母亲
[03:56] Family has to stick together. 一家人必须团结一心
[03:57] You’re afraid she’ll turn on you. 你担心她会揭发你
[03:59] Won’t even leave the table during a dinner party. 我甚至在晚宴派对上都不会离席
[04:01] Okay. 好吧
[04:03] We’re going back, George Michael! 我们要回去了 George Michael
[04:04] It turned out, Lucille had returned to shore, too. 结果是 Lucille也回到了岸上
[04:07] Why the alleged ship-jacker 劫持船只的嫌疑人
[04:09] changed direction is still unexplained. 改变航向的原因依然不明
[04:11] And soon the family met up 然后很快一家人
[04:15] – My wife, how is she? – …that would never come. – 我的妻子 她怎么样了 – 那是不可能的
[04:17] She’s fine. You’re lucky we didn’t have an autumn, 她没事 你很幸运我们这没有秋天
[04:18] otherwise she’d be colder. 要不然她会冻得更厉害
[04:19] Look what they’ve done, George! 看看他们做了什么 George
[04:21] Look what the homosexuals have done to me. 看看那些同性恋对我做了什么
[04:23] A joyride. 兜风
[04:24] That’s what they decide to do with the freedom 这就是他们决定用这个国家
[04:26] this country has given them. 给他们的自由所做的事
[04:28] That’s the best alibi I’ve been able 这是我能想出来的最好的辩词
[04:29] to come up with, because our lawyer says he thinks 因为我们的律师说他觉得
[04:32] he can get rid of the SEC charges, 他可以摆脱SEC的指控
[04:35] but he’s worried about the pirating of the Queen Mary. 不过他担心的是劫持玛丽皇后号的事情
[04:37] Says they have a suit against us. 据说他们要起诉我们
[04:39] – Where is Barry? – He’s with the harbormaster. – Barry在哪 – 他跟港务部长在一起
[04:42] He’s trying to dazzle them with a suit of his own. 他试图用一套他自己的制服迷惑他们
[04:44] Well, he hated the suit. 他讨厌这制服
[04:47] Thought I was making fun. 觉得我是在搞笑
[04:48] But basically, this is a “Good news/bad news” Deal. 不过大体上 这是个”好消息和坏消息”的买卖
[04:52] First of all, won’t be cheap. 首先 不会便宜
[04:54] It’s gonna cost you a fortune in legal fees. 诉讼费会花你一大笔钱
[04:56] – What’s the good news? – Oh, yeah. – 好消息是什么 – 对了
[04:58] Well, from your perspective, I can see where you think 好吧 站在你的角度 我能明白
[05:00] it’s all bad news. 这些都是坏消息
[05:01] It’s all bad news. 都是坏消息
[05:03] Also, it turns out 此外 结果是
[05:04] that stealing the Queen Mary 偷玛丽皇后号
[05:05] comes under maritime law, 触犯的是海商法
[05:07] which, I just found out, is an actual thing. 我刚发现 确实有这个法律
[05:09] It’s a real thing. 这是真的
[05:10] Don’t you worry. 别担心
[05:11] We got three months 我们还有三个月
[05:12] to prepare for this hearing. 准备听证会
[05:14] And so, George Sr. went to his competitor, 所以 George Sr.去找他的竞争对手
[05:16] Stan Sitwell, with an offer, Stan Sitwell 给他开了个价
[05:18] so he could afford to cover Lucille’s high legal fees. 以让他能负担Lucille昂贵的诉讼费
[05:21] Buy the rest of your stock? You got to be kidding me. 收购你剩余的股票 你肯定在跟我开玩笑
[05:24] I already dumped the stock I owned to Lucille Austero. 我早就把我拥有的股票抛给Lucille Austero了
[05:27] Don’t forget, I was on that boat. 别忘了 我当时也在船上
[05:28] And believe me, I lost 相信我 我亏了
[05:29] more than just the 50 grand on that sale. 超过五万美元在那笔交易上
[05:31] I also lost a perfectly good pair of 当我们落水后 我还失去了
[05:33] human chest hair nipple tufts when we hit the water. 我完美的胸毛和乳头毛
[05:36] Stan Sitwell suffered from alopecia, Stan Sitwell深受脱毛症之苦
[05:38] a condition that rendered him hairless. 致使他浑身都没有毛发
[05:40] That’s kelp; why would I put it onto my chest 那是海带 我怎么会把海带弄到我的胸上
[05:42] or head or anywhere else? 或者头上或者其他部位
[05:43] I was gonna show those babies off 我本来还打算在按摩浴后的派对上
[05:45] – at the Jacuzzi after-party. – Come on, Stan. – 炫耀我的体毛的 – 得了 Stan
[05:47] I’m offering you the chance to double 我现在在提供给你
[05:49] – the size of your business. – Way ahead of you. – 双倍扩大你生意的机会 – 我早就有所行动了
[05:51] I’ve got a big project coming up. 我弄到一个很大的快上马的项目
[05:52] And even you can’t compete for this one, 而且甚至以你公司现在的规模
[05:54] with your business in the shape that it’s in. 你也不能参与这项目的竞争
[05:55] This is a biggie. 这是个很大的项目
[05:56] I get this contract, 我得到这合同
[05:57] and it gets government approval, 然后得到政府的批准
[05:59] I’ll be bigger than Halliburton. 我的公司规模就会比Halliburton更大了
[06:01] Well, maybe not Halliburton, 好吧 也许不比Halliburton大
[06:02] but definitely Halliburton Teen. 不过绝对比Halliburton Teen大
[06:04] Halliburton Teen was a leading Halliburton Teen是一个行业领先的
[06:06] youth and lifestyle retailer, despite the fact 年轻时尚商品零售商 尽管
[06:09] that it was a rebranding of the tarnished Halliburton 它是名声狼藉的”Halliturton忏悔和重生系统”
[06:12] Penitentiary and Rendition Systems. 的重塑品牌
[06:14] It’s also how their deep-water drilling enterprise 他们公司旗下的深海钻井企业也是这样
[06:18] spawned this company. 获得重生的
[06:21] Anyway, you’re too late. 无论如何 你晚了一步
[06:23] The contract is practically mine. 那合同基本是我的了
[06:24] Even you can’t underbid me. 即使是你也不能报价低过我
[06:26] Well, you may have a bigger business than me, 好吧 你也许有比我更大的生意
[06:29] but you will never have this. 不过你永远不会有这个
[06:33] And believe me, I’m gonna find out 相信我 我会找出
[06:34] that project you’re working on, even if I have to search 你在搞的那个项目 即使我必须得自己
[06:37] the public records for the blueprints myself. 查找公共的蓝图记录
[06:40] Unless you search in this office, 除非你在这个办公室里找
[06:41] you will never find them. 不然你永远都找不到
[06:51] Oh… aah…! 哦 啊
[06:52] Ow, my hair! My beautiful hair! 哦 我的头发 我漂亮的头发
[06:57] My hair! My beautiful hair! 我的头发 我漂亮的头发
[07:02] This isn’t what it looks like! 这不是它看起来那样的
[07:03] Oh, really? 哦 真的吗
[07:05] Because it looks like a monument to George W. Bush. 因为这看起来像是小布什的墓碑
[07:11] Well, you got me. 好吧 被你猜到了
[07:12] You’re in for a rude awakening, Sitwell. 你还没如梦初醒 Sitwell
[07:14] It’ll never stand. 这个立不起来
[07:16] It’s too thin. 它太细了
[07:18] It’ll never stand. 立不起来
[07:20] You see, the W’s and the word “Bush.” 你看 这些W和这词”灌木丛”
[07:23] I mean, what else could it be? 我是说 这还能是什么
[07:25] You mean other than a 20-foot-wide monument 你是说除了20尺宽8000米高
[07:27] that goes five miles into the sky? 直插云霄的墓碑
[07:30] I know, I know. And I told him it wouldn’t stand, 我知道 我知道 我告诉过他那东西立不起来的
[07:32] which I probably shouldn’t have. 而我也不会想要的
[07:35] It’s a wall, George; you’re looking at it sideways. 这是堵墙 George 你侧着看了
[07:38] The W stands for “Wall.” W代表的是”墙”
[07:41] The bushes… 灌木丛
[07:42] Stand for the bushes. 代表的是灌木丛
[07:44] Ah–this explains the immigration booth 啊 这解释了移民室
[07:46] 10, 000 feet in the air. 为什么在10000英尺的高空
[07:48] It’s to separate the U.S. And Mexico, 这是用来分隔美国和墨西哥
[07:50] to keep out the immigrants, which was my idea! 以防有人非法入境的 这是我的主意
[07:53] Was your idea. I remember. 是你的主意 我记得
[07:54] You said that right after Lupe got the bleach stain 你是在Lupe用漂白剂除去
[07:57] on your teal blazer. 你鸭绿色的上衣后说的
[07:58] How did you miss this, George? 你怎么能错过这个 George
[08:00] This is business we should have. 这是我们应该做的生意
[08:02] Is this how you’re going to let it all end, as a failure? 这就是你想要的结局 以失败结尾
[08:05] – Is that your plan? – No. – 这就是你的计划 – 不
[08:08] Of course not. 当然不是
[08:09] It was his plan. 这就是他的计划
[08:14] George Sr. felt discouraged and alone… 老George感到沮丧和孤单
[08:17] Bluth for two–I mean, one. Bluth 两位 额 一位
[08:20] I thought I already seated you. 我想我已经给您安排过座了
[08:22] …when he saw a familiar face: his own… 此时他看见了一张熟悉的面孔 他自己的
[08:26] …on his twin brother Oscar. 在他的孪生兄弟Oscar上的脸
[08:28] George! Actually, we came in George 事实上 我们只是进来
[08:30] to use the bathroom, but they sat me. 找个厕所 不过他们却给我安排了座
[08:33] And they have mahimahi today. 而且他们今天还有马希鱼
[08:35] Will you join us? Will you have a mahimahi on me? 你要跟我们一起吃吗 你想我请客吃一条马希鱼吗
[08:38] – On you. – Fine, but I’m gonna – 你请客 – 好 不过我要
[08:40] sit opposite you, so it won’t look bad. 坐你对面 这样看起来不会太别扭
[08:42] These are my friends; we all live in the desert together. 这些是我的朋友 我们都一起住在沙漠里
[08:45] This is Heartfire; she’s an aura specialist. 这是心火 她是个占卜家
[08:47] She did Matthew Modine. 她上过Matthew Modine
[08:51] I will. 我会的
[08:53] Heartfire would like some more crackers. 心火想要更多的饼干
[08:56] Oscar, you don’t believe that nonsense, do you? Oscar 你不会相信那些瞎扯的东西 对吗
[08:57] No, no, no. You’re a skeptic. 不 不 不 你是个怀疑论者
[08:59] But I’ll tell you something, the desert changes you. 不过我告诉你 沙漠会改变你的
[09:01] Dr. Norman is a disgraced anesthesiologist. Norman医生是个蒙羞的麻醉医师
[09:04] Oh. 哦
[09:06] The bigger crime would’ve been 最大的罪过莫过于
[09:06] the patient didn’t wake up and testify against me. 病人没有在手术中醒来对着我咒骂
[09:09] But nobody cares about the part of the oath he kept. 不过没有人在乎他骂的是什么
[09:11] I’ll tell you this. 我可以肯定的告诉你
[09:12] If that nastiness had never happened, 如果没有那些对我的污蔑的话
[09:14] I never would’ve gotten those prison pen pal letters 我永远不会收到这世界上最美丽的女人
[09:16] from the most beautiful woman in the world. 写给我的监狱笔友信
[09:19] If he as bad as the state of California say he is, 如果他跟加州说的那样坏
[09:22] then why did I fall in love with him, huh? 那我为什么会爱上他 哈
[09:25] Yo, [Bi] the state of California! 呦 [哔]加利福尼亚
[09:27] [Bi]’em! [哔]他们
[09:28] Bunch of California , [Bi] yeah. 去他妈的加利福尼亚 [哔] 耶
[09:32] As you can imagine, her letters really stood out. 你能想像得到 她的信真的很显眼
[09:34] Do you know China Garden? 你知道中国园吗
[09:36] I know the downtown one. 我知道市中心的那个
[09:38] You know, I shouldn’t judge. 你知道 我不应该妄加评论
[09:39] ‘Cause you have friends, and I… 因为你有朋友 而我
[09:42] I envy that. 我很妒忌这点
[09:44] You’re welcome to my friends, brother. 很欢迎你变成我们的朋友 兄弟
[09:51] I don’t want these. 我没什么兴趣
[09:52] But perhaps due to the absence of Lucille, 不过或许是因为没有了Lucille的在场
[09:55] the two brothers connected as they hadn’t in years. 两兄弟多年后又消除了彼此的隔阂
[09:58] I’m not the big man I thought I was. 我不是我想象中的那种大人物
[10:00] Forget the past, George. 过去的就过去吧 George
[10:02] I don’t know; maybe it’s because I live on the border 我不知道 也许是因为我生活在
[10:05] between the United States and Mexico and… 美国和墨西哥的边境 所以
[10:07] Hold on. Border? 等等 边境
[10:09] You don’t think I live like this all the time, do you? 你不觉得我的生活一直都是那样的 是吗
[10:11] That’s why I had so much fun at that party on the Queen Mary. 那就是为什么我在玛丽皇后号的派对上玩得那么开心
[10:14] And you paid for my haircut. 你还出钱帮我理了发
[10:15] 我被芥末 呛到了
[10:16] And you made me… dress like you. 你还让我 穿得跟你一样
[10:19] Forget the past. 过去的就过去吧
[10:21] What were you saying about that property on the border? 你当时说的边境上的财产是什么
[10:24] And that’s when George Sr. First saw the desert property. 而这就是老George第一次看到沙漠财产
[10:27] And the much smaller sweat lodge that was on the land. 和地面上小的离谱的桑拿小屋的时候
[10:30] You live here? 你们住在这里
[10:32] Ask him! 问他
[10:34] Would you like to watch us make love? 你想看我们俩做爱吗
[10:35] No. You live here? 不 你们住在这里
[10:37] We have been. 我们一直都住这里
[10:38] You see, Mexico starts right at the end of that gully, 你看 从那个溪谷的尽头过去就是墨西哥了
[10:41] and we have to get in and out of there 所以我们得到溪谷下面去
[10:43] so we can get at the maca root. 才能弄到马卡根
[10:44] What the hell is maca root? 马卡根究竟是什么
[10:46] It’s an ancient Aztec power herb. 是一种古老的阿兹台克药草
[10:48] It’s an endocrine adaptogen. 是一种内分泌激素的适应原
[10:50] It’s legal to grow in Mexico, 在墨西哥种这个是合法的
[10:52] but it’s against the law to consume it there. 不过吃这个是违法的
[10:54] Of course, you can ingest it here, but you can’t grow it. 当然 你可以在这边吃 不过你不能在这边种
[10:57] And… you can bring it into Mexico, 而且 你可以把它带进墨西哥
[10:59] but you can’t bring it out. 不过你不能带出来
[11:02] So it’s, uh, hard. 所以这 很头疼
[11:03] So you guys are knowingly breaking the law? 所以你们是知法犯法
[11:06] But it’s worth it, because maca has powerful properties, 不过这都是值得的 因为马卡有着神奇的力量
[11:09] especially when combined with an hour in the sweat lodge. 特别是在桑拿小屋里待一个小时吃着马卡根
[11:12] It gets up to 110 degrees in there. 小屋里有110度的高温
[11:15] Sounds fun. 听起来很有趣
[11:16] Oh, but you have to do it with us. 哦 不过你必须要跟我们一起
[11:18] You’ll find a power you didn’t know you had. 你会发现你从来不知道你拥有的一种力量
[11:21] But, um, you want to do it soon, 不过 你得抓紧时间了
[11:24] because they’re kicking us off of the land. 因为他们要把我们从这里赶出去
[11:28] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:29] Oh, great. Now you’re gonna make me cry. 哦 好极了 你弄得我也想哭了
[11:31] Oh, lizard! Look! Look, a lizard! 哦 蜥蜴 看 看 一只蜥蜴
[11:33] Cute! 太可爱了
[11:34] What if I were to buy this land? 如果我要买下这块地呢
[11:35] I don’t understand; why would you want to do that? 我不明白 为什么你要这么做
[11:38] Well, I always talk about being a great man. 我总是说要成为一个伟人
[11:41] Maybe a way to do that is not by being 也许要成为一个伟人的方式
[11:44] the biggest businessman in Southern California, it’s… 不是成为南加州最大的商人 而是
[11:46] It’s by being the best brother in Southern California. 而是成为南加州最好的哥哥
[11:50] George Sr. was going to say, 老George其实是想说
[11:52] “By gouging the government when they needed the land…” “而是当政府需要这片地的时候狠狠地敲诈他们”
[11:54] You bet. 那还用说
[11:56] Hey, guys, we’re staying. 嘿 伙计们 我们能留下来了
[11:58] Oh, thank you, brother. 哦 谢谢你 哥哥
[11:59] …but he’d save that for Lucille. 不过他应该留着对Lucille说
[12:01] – Thank you, maca. – Thank you, maca! – 谢谢 马卡 – 谢谢 马卡
[12:03] And I can get this land for a song. 我可以以很低的价钱弄到这块地
[12:05] George was proud of his plan. George对自己的计划很自豪
[12:07] Are you listening to me? 你在听我说话吗
[12:08] So are those cameras, George. 这些摄像头也听着呢 George
[12:10] We can’t use the same cameras 我们不能用他软禁的时候
[12:11] from when he was under house arrest? 用的摄像头吗
[12:13] These are from the maritime penal system. 这些是海管局监控系统的
[12:16] They make us use the waterproof ones. 他们要求我们使用防水的摄像头
[12:18] – In here. – Okay. – 进去说 – 好的
[12:19] We’re gonna sell that land 我们把那块地
[12:20] to the government for Sitwell’s wall, 卖给Sitwell承包的那个政府围墙项目
[12:22] and I’m gonna take the cash. 然后我会拿走那笔钱
[12:23] I am gonna mount a case that shows that my wife 我要向别人证明我的老婆
[12:26] is not the power-hungry monster 不是SEC想证明的那样
[12:29] the SEC wants to make her out to be. 是个渴望权力的野兽
[12:31] You’re such a puny thinker. 你真是个肤浅的思想家
[12:33] Am I puny-thinking again? 我的想法又肤浅了
[12:34] Sitwell’s wall? Sitwell的墙
[12:36] How about our wall? We build the wall. 我们的墙怎么样 我们来造那墙
[12:39] We do have the plan. 我们确实有个计划
[12:40] He says he can build it for $200 million, 他说他可以2亿美元造好那墙
[12:42] we offer to build it for $150 million, 我们就报价1亿五千万
[12:45] and we make up the difference when we sell the land. 然后在我们卖的那块地上做手脚
[12:47] And I use that cash as a little stimulus for us. 然后我用赚到的现金小小的刺激下我们的生活
[12:51] Maybe a little something for the family. 也许留一点点给我们的家庭
[12:53] And we build that sucker… 然后我们才造那长条的
[12:55] That’s my Georgie! 这才是我的Georgie
[12:56] …five miles high. 8000米高的
[12:58] Long. Five miles long. 长 8000米长的
[13:00] I got nothing in my system but a maca root cookie. 我肚子里只有一块马卡根饼
[13:04] So, that one’s all set. 那个摄像头都装好了
[13:05] Uh… can I put one up there? 我能在这上面装一个吗
[13:07] Only if you want to see the sexiest video you’ve ever seen. 除非你想看你从没看过的最色情的录像
[13:13] Sorry I gave you the old noodle stab in there. 抱歉我的家伙刚才又老又软
[13:17] I needed something in my system. 我得吃点东西
[13:18] You know, we can’t look like we’re in cahoots on this. 你知道的 在这节骨眼上我们不能看起来像是同伙
[13:21] Especially with my trial coming up. 特别是我的案子就要审理了
[13:23] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[13:25] We have to separate our assets. 我们必须要分下财产
[13:27] To protect this. 为了保护这个
[13:29] To protect our love. 保护我们的爱情
[13:31] And that’s when they got the idea 正是这时他们想到一个
[13:33] to pretend they were getting a divorce. 假装要离婚的主意
[13:38] I want to know about the stimulus package. 我想了解那个刺激经济方案
[13:40] We haven’t had sex since Christmas, Michael! 从圣诞节后我们就没有做过爱了 Michael
[13:42] Uh… I’m… I’m sorry. 抱 抱歉
[13:45] You had sex seven weeks ago? 你们七个星期前做过
[13:48] They were remodeling my room, and I pulled my cot in there, 我的房间那时候在装修 然后我把我的床搬到这里
[13:50] – just like camp. – We yelled at you to leave. – 就跟露营一样 – 我们喊过要你离开
[13:53] Yeah, but then you whispered, “Don’t pull out!” 没错 不过然后你又低声地说”别出来”
[13:58] You didn’t want to use any of that money for… 你们不想把钱用到
[14:01] You couldn’t use any of that money to finish Sudden Valley. 你就不能用点钱来完成急急山谷吗
[14:04] And although their plan was dealt a minor setback 尽管他们的计划遇到了一点小小的挫折
[14:07] when Michael sold the controlling shares Michael把他持有的股份都卖给了
[14:09] to Lucille 2… Lucille二号
[14:11] You know what? I am done with this family. 你们知道吗 我已经受够了这个家了
[14:13] I hope you’ve saved some money, 我希望你们能存点钱
[14:14] ’cause you’re gonna need every dime now. 因为你们现在得勒紧裤腰带过日子了
[14:16] …all they had to do 他们所要做的就是
[14:17] was keep their plan a secret from her 不要让Lucille二号知道他们的计划
[14:19] and cash in quickly. 然后迅速地变现
[14:20] 4:28 in the morning here in the O.C. 现在的奥兰治县是早上4点28分
[14:23] I’m John Beard. 我是John Beard
[14:24] Well, there was some more grim economic news today. 好的 今天有一些严峻的经济新闻
[14:26] The housing prices continue to plummet, 房价持续着下跌
[14:28] and the economists say it may take quite some– 而经济学家说这得花点
[14:30] What are you… what are you doing? 你在 你在干什么
[14:32] I’m John Beard, and I’m a Gloomy Gus. 我是John Beard 我是个悲观的男人
[14:35] I don’t have a mustache. 我没有胡子
[14:36] And the government put the wall project on hold. 而政府把围墙的计划推迟了
[14:39] Can’t be on hold. 不可能推迟了
[14:40] They already gave me the money to start the building. 他们已经给我们钱让我开始造了
[14:43] No! I cannot live off of that! 不 我不可能蒙在鼓里
[14:46] No, I already used that money as the down payment 不 我已经用那钱付了
[14:48] of six square miles of desert 六平方公里的沙漠地的定金了
[14:51] I cannot afford to make payments on! 我付不起后面的款项了
[14:54] Oh, God… sorry, Norman. 哦 老天 抱歉 Norman
[14:58] Huh? 哈
[14:59] Uh, nothing. 啊 没事
[15:01] Hey, brother, you seem tense. 嘿 哥哥 你看起来很紧张
[15:02] Come with me to the sweat lodge. 跟我去桑拿小屋吧
[15:04] Sweat out this frustration; you can learn on this. 把挫败的汗都流出去 你会在这事上领悟的
[15:06] And perhaps it was a sense of futility 或许是因为一种无所事事的感觉
[15:09] or the fact he hadn’t brought a book to the desert, 或者是他没有带书来沙漠的事实
[15:11] but George Sr. chose to enter the small, smoke-filled room, 老George进入这个狭小 烟雾弥漫的小屋
[15:16] while his wife was also confined 此时他的妻子也被封闭在
[15:18] to a smoke-filled room, 一个烟雾弥漫的房间里
[15:20] having found a way around both the building’s strict 找到了一个办法解决这房屋严厉的
[15:23] no-smoking policy… 禁烟规定
[15:27] …and the fact that her ankle monitor prevented her 和她戴着电子脚铐不能去
[15:30] from approaching the balcony. 阳台抽烟的问题
[15:33] So, anyways, I went down to the club and I… I can’t… 所以 不管怎样 我去了俱乐部然后我 我不能
[15:46] My food was gone, I could… 我的食物不见了 我
[15:48] That restaurant, typically, has a really nice maitre d’… 那个餐馆 通常 有个很好的服务员
[16:02] Can’t really remember the host’s name, 我真的记不起那个老板的名字了
[16:04] but he was… he was kind of in his 60s… 不过他 他差不多60岁的样子
[16:18] I have to stop. 我不行了
[16:20] I have to stop. So… 我不行了 所以
[16:25] But, finally, I just ordered… 不过 最后 我就点了
[16:27] pastrami shortcake, like I said, but I didn’t order… 牛肩肉松饼 就像我说的 不过我没有
[16:30] I didn’t order sprinkles this– Oh, Mother, please. 我没有让他们在上面撒巧克力 哦 妈妈 别这样
[16:33] Please. 别这样
[16:33] Meanwhile, in George Sr.’s sweat lodge, 同时 在老George的桑拿小屋里
[16:36] a solution to his problems was emerging, as well… 他的问题的解决办法也在慢慢显现
[16:39] Kind of hot, huh? 有点热 哈
[16:43] I’d give $10, 000 for a glass of lemonade right now. 现在我愿意给10000美元买一杯柠檬水
[16:46] …in the form of a vision. 在一种幻觉下
[16:50] Sweat… and squeeze. 流汗 挤汗
[16:57] It was to be a “Sweat and squeeze.” 其实应该是一种”敲诈勒索”
[16:59] Dr. Norman? Norman医生
[17:00] Dr. Norman, we have a hot mess. Norman医生 有人中暑了
[17:04] George Sr. Had been passed out 老George产生幻觉后
[17:06] for two days after having a vision… 晕倒了两天
[17:09] which is why this seat was empty at his wife’s trial. 这就是为什么他缺席了他妻子的审判会
[17:13] But soon, he was hard at work… 不过很快 他就忙起了工作
[17:15] Okay, look up large mud huts. 好吧 找下大点的泥土小屋
[17:18] – …making his vision a reality. – Can fit 20. – 使他的幻觉变成现实 – 能容下20个人的
[17:19] Do a something search. Um, used is fine. 花点精力找找 呣 用过的也可以
[17:22] No, no, I got it. 不 不 我知道了
[17:24] Sweat caves. 能让人流汗的洞穴
[17:25] See what you get. 看看你找到了什么
[17:27] You got ’em? 你找到了
[17:29] All right, well, then, ship it! 好的 很好 那 就让他们运过来吧
[17:30] A sweat lodge, where he could be 一间桑拿的小屋 在那他可以
[17:32] a preacher of profit to other type-A executives like himself. 当跟他一样的A级执行董事的说教者
[17:37] All right, this whole area here, 好的 这里的整个区域
[17:38] this is going to be visitor yurts. 这就放参观者用的圆顶帐篷
[17:40] Oh, and we’re gonna need industrial-size juicers! 哦 我们还需要工业级的榨汁机
[17:44] He went to work on constructing a seminar, 他接着去构思了他的讲解会
[17:48] much of which he borrowed from his brief stint 其中很大部分都是从他在监狱里
[17:51] as a Jewish-y guru while in prison. 作为犹太人宗教领袖时节食而借鉴来的
[17:52] 前一百位打进电话的 可以免费获得 犹太人的便帽 这是个限时优惠
[17:53] Now’s your chance to own the entire George Bluth “Caged Wisdom” Library 现在请抓紧机会购入George Bluth的整套”笼中智慧”
[17:55] Will you read that back to me, please? 你能把那个读给我听吗 谢谢
[17:56] 现在去把支票开出来 然后我们就会有
[17:56] This time, however, he needed to be actually ordained 这次 然而 他确实需要被任命为
[17:59] as a religious preacher to avoid tax implications. 一个传教士来避免税务纠纷
[18:02] Lemonade! 柠檬水
[18:03] But fortunately, there was a phoenix for him, too. 不过 幸运的是 现在他确实有个东山再起的机会
[18:05] Almost there. Question three. 马上就成了 问题三
[18:07] But business really took off when 不过他的生意真的已经腾飞了
[18:09] an article about George Sr.’s operation appeared 当一篇关于老George的工作的报道
[18:12] in an exclusively first-class in-flight magazine. 在一份极受欢迎的航空杂志上报道后
[18:15] And soon the retreat was up and running, and George Sr. 静修营很快就营业了起来 老George
[18:19] was determined to create the illusion 决定了在营地里创造一种
[18:21] of a first-class experience. 一等体验的假象
[18:22] And did you want the partial bush or broken gate view? 你想看见残缺的灌木丛还是破门的影像
[18:25] The seminar was reasonably priced at $1, 000. 讲解会很合理的只受1000美元
[18:29] The sweat and squeeze was simple. 流汗和挤汗很简单
[18:31] First, George Sr. sweated out his acolytes’ defenses… 首先 老George让他的学徒流汗到消除防备
[18:35] Ah, come on, Daniels! 啊 别这样 Daniels
[18:36] You ran Bear Stearns, for God’s sake! 你管着贝尔斯登公司 看在上帝的份上
[18:39] I was like this. 我原来也像这样
[18:40] Then I went to the desert to seek answers, 接着我去了沙漠寻找答案
[18:43] and now I have them. 而现在我找到了
[18:45] …and then it was time for the squeeze. 然后到挤汗的时候了
[18:47] And for another 15 grand, you can have them, too. 再加15000美元 给你全套的服务
[18:51] I’ll teach you how to get yachts, 我会教你怎么弄到游艇
[18:52] I’ll teach you how to get penthouses, 我会教你怎么弄到顶层公寓
[18:55] and how to get something for yourself 还有如何从别人手里
[18:57] by taking it from someone who thinks it’s his. 弄到别人认为属于自己的东西
[19:02] Does it come with lemonade? 配套送柠檬水吗
[19:04] It comes with all the lemonade you can drink. 你想喝多少就送多少
[19:06] “Squeeze” Had two meanings. “挤汗”当然还有敲诈的意思
[19:07] Who’s in? 谁想要
[19:09] Sign ’em up. Sign ’em up. 给他们都记上 都记上
[19:11] Come on, get your wallets out, let’s go, guys. 来吧 把钱包拿出来 走吧 伙计们
[19:13] And George Sr. had even found a great way 而老George找到了一个绝佳的方法
[19:16] – to handle the heat. – Hey. – 搞定酷热的问题 – 嘿
[19:18] Hey. 嘿
[19:19] He had his twin brother endure it. 他让他的孪生兄弟代替他
[19:21] Did you bring me some lemonade? 你给我带柠檬水了吗
[19:23] No, sir. It is crazy out there. 没有 外面太疯狂了
[19:26] For the first time we are out. 我们第一次售空了
[19:29] Look what I brought you, Mr. Oscar– 看看我给你带了什么 Oscar先生
[19:31] 50 bucks–your half. 50美元 你应得的一半
[19:33] Oh, you know, I feel bad taking this. 哦 你这样我很过意不去
[19:37] All I did was sit and sweat. 我只是坐在那流流汗
[19:39] Which is why it seemed 这似乎就是为什么
[19:40] that Father B. was so resilient 爸爸B在忍受桑拿小屋的折磨后
[19:43] to the depleting effects of the sweat lodge. 还能显得如此有活力
[19:48] Whoo! Yeah! 呜 耶
[19:50] Now, that was the most invigorating session yet. 刚刚的那真是让人神清气爽
[19:55] Hey, buddy, come on, it’s happening, you know. 嘿 伙计 振作点 世界因我们在改变
[20:00] We’re helping people. 我们在普渡众生
[20:02] If I could give you just one note, little energy. 如果我能给你一点点力量就好了
[20:05] As the retreat grew, 随着静修人数的增长
[20:07] George Sr. was finding himself emboldened with power, 老George发现他自己越来越有力量了
[20:11] while Oscar was bushed. 而Oscar却精疲力尽了
[20:13] Hey, Oscar, that scared me. 嘿 Oscar 你那样吓到我了
[20:16] Come on, man, get back in there. 来吧 兄弟 回去了
[20:17] I was starting to sweat. 要到我蒸桑拿的环节了
[20:18] I’m just trying to get my strength up. 我只是试图恢复点力量
[20:21] Maca usually gets me there. 马卡总是能给我力量
[20:22] Hey, chew some maca with me. 嘿 和我一起嚼点马卡
[20:24] I can’t, okay, I got to go up to see Lucille tomorrow. 我不能 好吗 我明天还要起来去见Lucille
[20:27] George Sr. had been meeting 老George在他们
[20:28] with Lucille on a weekly basis at her new home 假装离婚的意图下
[20:32] under the pretense of working on their divorce. 每周都去Lucille的新家跟她见面
[20:34] You look nice. 你看起来真漂亮
[20:35] Oh, stop trying to butter me up. 哦 别再恭维我了
[20:36] Let’s just get this divorce agreed to 你就同意离婚吧
[20:38] so you can get out of here. 然后你好离开这里
[20:41] Oh, God. 哦 老天
[20:42] It’s almost like adultery this way. 这搞的就跟通奸一样
[20:44] Good, I like that. 很好 我喜欢那样
[20:45] – “My wife doesn’t understand me.” – My angel. – “我的妻子不理解我” – 我的天使
[20:50] “I haven’t had an orgasm outside of my bathtub in 30 years.” “我三十年都没在浴缸外有过性高潮了”
[20:54] How’s that? 什么
[20:56] Although, at times, I do wish it were darker. 尽管 有时候 我会希望房间里暗一些
[20:58] It’s too bad you don’t have time to try this. 你没时间试试这个真是太糟了
[21:00] Yesterday, I was talking to a lizard, 昨天 我在跟一只蜥蜴说话
[21:03] and it turned into Elizabeth Taylor. 然后那蜥蜴变成了伊丽莎白·泰勒
[21:05] – Young Elizabeth Taylor? – Uh-huh. – 年轻的伊丽莎白·泰勒 – 嗯
[21:07] Yeah, I could use some maca. 好的 我可以试试马卡
[21:09] Give me some of that. 给我一些
[21:11] And soon a vision did appear. 然后马上幻觉就产生了
[21:15] I don’t know what’s going on. 不知道怎么回事
[21:16] For some reason I’m just getting Richard Burton today. 今天我总是看到Richard Burton
[21:20] Oh, my God, what’s that? 哦 我的天 那是什么
[21:22] That’s the commode. 那是个卫生间
[21:23] Are you at all concerned that the maca bush 你是不是关心马卡草丛
[21:26] is directly downhill from that? 是从那里长到山下去的
[21:27] He should have been, 他本应该关心的
[21:28] but Oscar was actually referring to what now appeared 不过事实上Oscar指的是
[21:31] to be a divine spirit, personified as an ostrich. 看起来像个人的神圣鸵鸟
[21:35] You trespass on sacred ground. 你们侵入了神圣的领地
[21:37] The spirits command me to warn you. 神灵命令我警告你们
[21:40] You must leave this land or the land will change you. 你们必须离开这块地方 否则这片土地会改变你们
[21:43] Don’t worry, he’s probably 别担心 他可能是从
[21:44] from a local reservation. I’ll, I’ll take care of this. 印第安的保留地来的 我 我来处理
[21:47] How about you book me two nights for Ray Romano at your casino? 帮我在你的赌场里预定两晚Ray Romano的秀如何
[21:51] The strong will become the weak, the weak will become the strong. 强者会变弱 弱者会变强
[21:56] And get us close to the front 要前排的座啊
[21:58] but not close enough that Ray talks to us. 不过不要前到Ray能跟我们说话
[22:00] You have been warned. 我警告过你们了
[22:04] See ya. 再见
[22:07] I don’t know what you saw, 我不知道你看到了什么
[22:08] but I got an ostrich and no boner. 不过我看到的是一个勃不起来的大屁股男人
[22:13] One year after George Sr. had 一年后 老George发现
[22:15] the incident with the ostrich guy, 跟那个大屁股家伙说的一样
[22:18] things had indeed started to change. 事情确实开始了改变
[22:20] Where was I? Um… oh, yeah. 我在哪 额 哦 对了
[22:21] Father B. had lost his command over the crowd. 爸爸B已经在学徒中失去了号召力
[22:23] Who would like some lemonade for $2, 000? 谁想花2000美元买一些柠檬水
[22:28] Come on, guys, I looked the other way 别这样 伙计们 我低价卖水
[22:30] on the bottled water because you look thirsty, 是因为你们很口渴
[22:32] but you got to play along here. Heartfire? 但你们也要配合啊 心火
[22:36] Where’s the lemonade? 柠檬水在哪
[22:38] Shh! 嘘
[22:40] And as business slowed down… 而随着生意的衰退
[22:42] Will you excuse me just one sec? 抱歉 能等我一会儿吗
[22:43] …Oscar had started being Oscar开始变得
[22:45] more independent and harder to find. 越来越独立和越来越难找
[22:47] Norman, have you seen Oscar? Norman 你看到Oscar了吗
[22:49] No, have you seen China Garden? 没有 你看到中国园了吗
[22:50] No. 没有
[22:51] Did you kill that armadillo? 你把那个犰狳给弄死了吗
[22:53] No, no, he’s just under. 不 不 它只是缩起来了
[22:54] If only we could use some of his medicine for our own pain. 如果我们能用它的体液为我们消除痛苦就好了
[22:58] Oh, wait, I’ve got a full syringe in the car. 哦 等等 我车子里有完整的注射器
[23:01] And George Sr. would soon get 而老George很快又从
[23:03] worse economic news from his attorney. 他律师那得到了更糟的资金方面的消息
[23:06] Oh, this can’t be good. 哦 这肯定不是什么好事
[23:06] I mean, you didn’t drive all 我是说 你不会一路开车过来
[23:08] this distance for good news. 就为了告诉我好消息
[23:09] You’ve got a balloon payment due 在这块地的抵押担保上
[23:11] on the mortgage on this property. 你还有一大笔钱没有付
[23:12] It’s about $15 million. 有大概1500万美元
[23:14] I mean, I– what am I gonna do? 我说 我 我能怎么办
[23:16] Where am I gonna get that money? 我能从哪弄到那些钱
[23:17] I thought you were going to sell the land to the government 我还以为你会把这块地卖给政府
[23:19] to build the wall. 让他们建围墙
[23:20] Yeah, but that was put on hold. 没错 不过那项目被推迟了
[23:22] So? It’s election time. 所以 现在是选举的时间
[23:24] Now’s the time to get a politician to push for the wall. 现在你应该找个政客让他推进这个项目
[23:27] Isn’t that dizzy kook Lucille Austero running? 那个晃眼的疯子Lucille Austero不是也在竞选吗
[23:29] No, no, she, she can’t know about this. 不 不 她 她不能知道这事
[23:31] She’s the majority owner of my company, 她是我公司的最大股东
[23:34] and besides, she’s so pro-immigrant. 不过 她对移民是持友善态度的
[23:36] She was. 确实是这样
[23:37] She’d even taken in a Latino foster child, 她甚至领养了一个拉丁美洲的孤儿
[23:40] which she denied was an attempt to bring in the Hispanic vote. 对此她否认是为了获得拉美裔的选票
[23:44] Nonetheless, she did know what cultural buttons to push 然而 她确实知道用什么手段
[23:47] to win their hearts. 来获得人心
[23:48] Doesn’t matter, she’s not going to win anyway. 没关系 她是不会赢得竞选的
[23:50] The guy you want is the guy she’s running against– 你需要找的人是她的对手
[23:52] Herbert Love, right? Herbert Love 没错吧
[23:54] He’s got a rally tonight. 他今晚有一场演讲
[23:55] Go and see him. 过去见他
[23:57] Everyone knows how persuasive you can be. 所有人都知道你的嘴皮子有多厉害
[23:59] Used to be. 以前是
[24:01] I’d be lucky to sell a glass of lemonade 今天我能以1000美元卖出
[24:03] for a thousand dollars today. 一杯柠檬水就算幸运的了
[24:05] Now, listen. 听着
[24:06] If I can take no more 如果我都可以
[24:07] than a law degree from the Virgin Islands… 从维京群岛上弄到一个法律学位
[24:11] – Yeah. – …a-a-and turn it into a net worth – 嗯 – 然 然后把它变成
[24:13] of $750, 000– 75万美元的净资产
[24:16] before, of course, what I owe in lawsuits– 当然 在我输掉这么多官司之前
[24:18] you can talk a politician into wasting public funds on a wall. 你就可以说服一个政客 让他把公款滥用到一座墙上
[24:22] Wait, wait, that rally is tonight? 等 等 那演讲是今晚
[24:24] – Mm-hmm. – But I’m supposed – 嗯哼 – 不过我今晚
[24:25] to meet my wife tonight, 应该跟我妻子见面的
[24:27] which I am dreading, by the way. 而且 我不敢不去
[24:29] One of the changes 在前一年
[24:30] that had occurred over the previous year… 一件事已经发生了改变
[24:32] – My right rear tire is low. – …was a decrease – 我的车右后胎没气了 – 他跟他妻子所享受的
[24:35] in the physical intimacy George Sr. And his wife had enjoyed. 身体上的亲密行为正在减少
[24:39] You’re so ugly from behind. 你从后面看真丑
[24:44] ‘Cause if no one shows up at that office, 因为如果今晚我没有出现在那个办公室
[24:46] she really will divorce me. 她真的会跟我离婚的
[24:48] Too bad you can’t use a double. 真遗憾你不能用替身
[24:50] Oh, also I used a look-alike 哦 我用过一个跟我长得像的
[24:52] named Stewart to take the California bar for me. 叫Stewart的人替我去参加加利福尼亚州律师协会
[24:54] But you knew that, right? 不过那事你知道的 对吗
[24:58] – Oscar. – And later, – Oscar – 然后
[24:59] while once again looking for his own double… 当他又一次忙于寻找替身时
[25:02] – Oscar. – …George, who was acting more like Oscar, – Oscar – George表现得越来越像Oscar
[25:05] finally found Oscar, who was acting more like George. 最后他终于找到了表现得越来越像George的Oscar
[25:08] Why aren’t you sweating? 为什么你没有流汗
[25:10] Maybe I had a better offer. 也许我现在有个更好的活了
[25:12] And not a word to Dr. Norman. 不要告诉Norman医生
[25:14] He doesn’t think women should be awake for it. 他觉得女人不应该醒着做爱
[25:16] “Oh, great Dr. Norman.” “哦 好个Norman医生”
[25:18] You know, we have to be very careful. 你知道的 我们必须得非常小心
[25:20] Oscar, we are trying to help people here. Oscar 我们在普渡众生
[25:22] I know, I know, I know, but you know what? 我知道 我知道 我知道 不过你知道吗
[25:26] It just gets hot in there sometimes! 只是有时候那里面太热了
[25:29] Whoa, we don’t, we don’t have to yell. 哇哦 我们 我们不用这么激动
[25:31] Why not you go do hot sweat, let Oscar do squeeze? 为什么不让你去蒸桑拿 让Oscar来挤汗
[25:35] All right, I mean, I’m not saying that. 好了 我是说 我不是那个意思
[25:37] I just, uh, I need a break. 我只是 额 我需要休息下
[25:40] I just can’t go on 我不能再继续
[25:42] – pretending to be you, sitting silently… – Shh. – 装成你了 默默地坐在那里 – 嘘
[25:45] …in a, in a 100-degree mud hut for an hour and a half. 在一个100度的泥土小屋里坐上一个半小时
[25:49] I am begging you– there has to be something else 我求你了 事情应该做些改变了
[25:51] I can impersonate you doing. 我可以模仿你做其他的事情
[25:57] It’s funny you should say that 听你这样说很有趣
[25:59] because, uh, if you’re okay with the sitting silently part, 因为 额 既然你可以胜任默默坐在那里的工作
[26:03] I have something for you that’s quite chilling. 我还一些更凉快的工作给你
[26:05] – Thank you. – And so George Sr. Left – 谢谢 – 所以老George
[26:07] to seek out the right-wing politician Herbert Love 出发了去找右翼政客Herbert Love
[26:10] as Oscar headed out to visit Lucille, disguised as George, 而Oscar伪装成George 出发去见Lucille
[26:14] which is exactly who Barry thought 而Barry正是认为
[26:17] he was talking to. 跟他交谈的人是George
[26:18] I just pooped in a hole and covered it up. 我刚刚往一个洞里拉了屎 然后把洞盖上了
[26:20] I hope I did the right thing. 我希望我做得是对的
[26:21] There’s a commode. 那儿有个厕所
[26:23] It’s, it’s directly uphill from the maca root. 在 在顺着马卡根上去的山坡上
[26:25] Yeah, I really feel bad for the guy that’s got 没错 我真的替那些要把厕所挖起来
[26:27] to dig that up for the foundation for the wall. 建围墙的人感到伤心
[26:31] Yeah, wha-what wall? 什么 什么墙
[26:35] Very good, George. 很好 George
[26:37] We got to be careful where we talk about this. 我们得小心我们谈话的地方
[26:39] Ooh, I got to watch my words. 哦 我得注意我的言语
[26:41] And that’s when Oscar realized that George Sr. 而正是那时Oscar意识到老George
[26:44] didn’t buy the land 并没有买下这块地
[26:46] to be the best brother in Southern California. 为了成为南加州最好的哥哥
[26:50] On the next . 接下来的<发展受阻>
[26:53] publishes a rare retraction. 罕见地发表了一篇声明
[26:57] Oscar confirms his suspicions of the wall Oscar在假扮老George的时候
[26:59] while impersonating George Sr. 证实了他对围墙的怀疑
[27:01] I thought we… 我觉得我们
[27:03] I thought we could talk about the wall. 我们可以谈谈那围墙
[27:06] You know, the wall. 你懂的 那个围墙
[27:08] Have you baked your brain in that pizza oven, 你的头在披萨烤箱里烤过吗
[27:10] or is senility your backup plan 还是如果政府不买那块地的话
[27:12] if we can’t get the government to buy the property? 我们只能启用你的备用养老计划
[27:16] So we only did buy that land for personal gain. 所以我们是为了个人利益买那块地的
[27:18] Well, what Oscar does-doesn’t know 好吧 Oscar根本不知道
[27:21] won’t hurt him. 不会伤害到他
[27:22] Oscar Oscar.
[27:23] And although it wasn’t 尽管假装得
[27:24] a perfect impersonation… 不是太好
[27:26] I love it when you call my name. 我喜欢你叫我的名字
[27:27] …he did have the maca root. 他确实也吃了马卡根
[27:29] George George!
[27:31] Don’t call me that. 别那样叫我
[27:34] Call me Father B. 叫我爸爸B
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme