Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] It was May… 事发五月
[00:08] It was May 4, 五月四日
[00:10] and in the bayside town of Newport Beach, 在纽波特比奇的贝赛德镇
[00:12] the annual celebration 正在举行一年一度的
[00:13] known as Cinco de Cuatro was underway. “五月四日节”庆典
[00:17] The holiday started as a particularly vicious response 这个节日是Lucille Bluth年轻时针对
[00:21] by a young Lucille Bluth to the Mexican holiday…of Cinco de Mayo. 墨西哥裔节日”光辉五月五节”的恶意破坏
[00:24] – This still isn’t made? – … – 房间还没有整理好吗
[00:27] – No, no, it’s not. – Rosa, why is this still a mess?! – 没有 还没理好 – Rosa为什么房间还是一团糟啊
[00:29] She said it’s, uh, it’s Cinco de Mayo. 她说今天是 是”光辉五月五”
[00:32] She’s taking, uh, the day off. 她今天要休息一天
[00:33] – She said that? – Yeah. -她是这样说的 -没错
[00:35] – She called it Cinco de Mayo? – She did, yeah. – 她说是”光辉五月五” -没错 是这样
[00:37] Oh, why can’t they just call it May 5? 直接叫五月五日不简单多了么
[00:39] This is what I was talking about. 我之前就一直在说这种事了
[00:41] It’s all part of the Mexican war on May 5. 五月五日是墨西哥战争庆祝日
[00:43] – War on May 5, I know, yeah. It is. – It is. – 战争庆祝日 我懂 就是 – 没错啊
[00:44] But even a skeptical George Sr. 甚至生性多疑的老George
[00:46] soon found himself feeling similarly embattled. 也很快感觉四面楚歌
[00:49] xxxx, Where the xxxx are my socks?! 次奥 老子的袜子死哪儿去了
[00:51] Now it’s not so funny, is it? 现在不觉得好玩了吧
[00:53] No, not funny. 一点也不好玩
[00:55] We should start our own holiday. 咱应该搞个自己的节日
[00:56] You see, the Hispanics of Newport liked Cinco a lot, 当地的拉丁裔十分喜欢”五五节”
[01:00] but high up on Coast Highway, Lucille Bluth did not. 但在海岸大道山顶上的Lucille Bluth却很厌烦
[01:04] Doesn’t look like they’ll be done any time soon. 看起来这庆典一时半会结束不了
[01:06] And then Lucille had a horrible thought, 然后Lucille有了一个万恶的主意
[01:09] a thought that was thoughtless and better to not. 庆幸的是一个脑残的馊主意
[01:12] “What if,” She thought with a sneering grin… 她阴险地一笑 “要是…”
[01:15] Next year what if the party didn’t even begin? 要是明年的庆典胎死腹中
[01:20] And so began a holiday on the eve 所以在五月五日前夜
[01:23] of the fifth of May… 有了个新节日
[01:25] …originally intended to deplete the party supplies 本来是为了想要耗尽”五五节”
[01:28] the Cinco de Mayo celebrants were relying upon. 需要的所有庆典物资
[01:31] Fill the bay with chorizo. 用西班牙辣香肠填满海湾吧
[01:32] – Chorizo dump! – Over 30 years, – 西班牙辣香肠大清仓 – 但是三十年过去
[01:34] however, it grew 节日反而壮大了
[01:35] and was soon embraced by the Hispanic community… 很快也被拉丁裔拥戴
[01:37] You buy it, you break it! 你买了就要打碎它
[01:38] …for financial reasons… 出于促进经济发展
[01:41] and as the celebrations peaked 整个庆典随着一个
[01:42] with a boat parade called the Festival of Lights– 叫做节日之光的帆船游行达到高潮
[01:46] another phrase they wanted back– 又一个Bluth家族想收回的标语
[01:48] one man was about to hit his lowest point. 某人就要跌入人生低谷了
[01:58] Happy Cuatro, happy Cuatro! 节日快乐 节日快乐
[02:00] Let’s throw some more taco shells. 我们再扔点玉米卷下去吧
[02:02] Ole! 加油
[02:03] Sally, can I…? Sally 我能
[02:04] I need to speak to Lucille 2, please. 我需要和Lucille二号谈谈 拜托了
[02:06] It’s okay, Sally, I’ll talk to Michael. 没事的 Sally 我和Michael谈吧
[02:10] This is Lucille 2, 这位是Lucille二号
[02:12] a longtime patron of the Bluth family. Bluth家族的长期赞助人
[02:14] I’ll be downstairs kicking myself 我要去楼下反省下
[02:16] for not marrying you so many years ago. 当初咋就没嫁给你呢
[02:19] Michael, do you have something for me? Michael你有礼物带给我吗
[02:21] Does bad news count? 坏消息可以么
[02:22] There’s that Bluth wit. 这才是Bluth家族的幽默
[02:24] Oh, I love your family. 我爱死你们家的人了
[02:26] She certainly had demonstrated that 她也证实了这一点
[02:28] with many of the men in the family… 跟家族里这么多男人鬼混
[02:29] Oh, stop it, you’re making me dizzy. 别再逗我了 你要我把弄晕了
[02:32] …even having fallen for a few, 甚至和其中几个来真感情
[02:34] although some of that was the vertigo she suffered from. 尽管她的头晕毛病是一部分原因
[02:38] But not all of it. 但不是全部
[02:39] – Dad? – No, no. – 老爸 – 不 不
[02:42] But seriously, she had gotten intimate with Buster and Gob. 但是说真的 她与Buster和Gob相当亲密
[02:45] I need that money I lent you. 我需要借给你的那笔钱
[02:46] I am in the middle of a campaign 我正在参加竞选
[02:48] and I am desperate for the ad money. 现在急需广告宣传的费用
[02:50] You’re going to get it. 你会拿到的
[02:51] I just need an extension. 只是要延期
[02:52] Why don’t you go to your family? 为什么不找你家人要呢
[02:54] I don’t need them. 我不需要他们
[02:56] What I need is you. 我需要的是你
[02:58] What are you suggesting? 你这话是什么意思
[03:10] No. 不
[03:11] Okay, that was nasty. 好吧 这伤得不轻
[03:14] Aren’t you sweet? 你人真好
[03:15] – Thank you. – Okay. – 谢谢你 – 没事
[03:19] Don’t tilt your head, okay? 你头别晃 好么
[03:21] And that’s when Michael debased himself. Michael就是这时候开始作践自己的
[03:23] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[03:24] I’m gonna have sex with you for money. 我要为了钱卖身给你
[03:31] Later that night, 稍晚一些
[03:33] after Michael did something unthinkable, Michael干了些无法理喻的事情后
[03:36] he was looking for a place to hide 他想找个地方躲起来
[03:39] and he returned to a long neglected model home 他回到了长时间被遗弃的样板房
[03:42] he believed to be empty. 觉得这里应该没人
[03:47] Thanks for coming so late, Maria, 谢谢你这么晚来 Maria
[03:48] I know that you won’t be cleaning up tomorrow, 我知道你明天不会清理的
[03:50] and we did make quite a mess of that bedroom. 我们的确把卧室弄得一团糟啊
[03:52] Michael Michael.
[03:53] This is Michael’s brother Gob. 这位是Michael的哥哥 Gob
[03:56] Neither had expected to see each other 他俩都没有想到在最近
[03:58] after some recent unpleasantness. 不欢而散之后还会见到对方
[04:00] I didn’t expect to be seeing you again 我没想到在那些不愉快之后
[04:01] after all the unpleasantness. 还能再见到你啊
[04:03] I-I’ve, I’ve, I’ve been out of control. 是 是我完全失控了
[04:06] Sorry. 抱歉啊
[04:06] In fact, I-I just did something that I-I don’t, 实际上 我只是做了一些我不
[04:08] I don’t, I don’t know why I did it. 我不 不知道为什么会做的事
[04:10] Do you want to talk about it? 你想要谈谈吗
[04:11] No, I do not, I’ve said too much already. 不想谈了 我已经说得够多了
[04:14] You cannot help me. 你帮不了我的
[04:15] Well, I wasn’t hoping to help. 那好 我也没想帮忙
[04:16] I was hoping to rub it in 我是想戳你的痛处
[04:18] because of all the unpleasantness. 因为之前所有的不愉快
[04:19] – Got it. – Oh, damn it, I meant to throw these in the chipper. – 我懂 – 该死的 我本想把这些扔进碎物机的
[04:22] God, I’m just not into Cuatro this year. 天啊 我今年就是无法享受”五四节”
[04:24] I was the one that was wrong, not you, 是我错了 不是你的错
[04:26] and besides, you could not make me feel worse right now. 除此之外 你现在没法让我感觉更糟
[04:29] Well, I’d be willing 那我愿意
[04:30] to let you have your apology back 让你收回道歉
[04:31] if you give me the chance to try. 只要你给我尝试的机会
[04:32] I mean, I’m gonna need some specifics 我是说 我恐怕得要点
[04:34] about the thing that you’re ashamed of. 你感到耻辱的事的细节
[04:35] Otherwise I’ll just be taking general potshots. 不然我只能随便乱猜了
[04:41] Bad example: if you were ashamed of being in love with a man, 说个不好的例子 如果你因为爱上男人觉得羞耻
[04:43] suddenly discovered these new feelings, 突然发现了这些新的感情
[04:46] then I might say something like, “Homo much?” 那我可能就会说 “基够了吗”
[04:48] – It’s not that. – I said “Bad example.” – 不是这个 – 我不是说了是不好的例子嘛
[04:50] I went to go see Lucille 2 我去见了Lucille二号
[04:52] and I just, I just– I lost control. 而我 我失去控制了
[04:54] I did something that I wish I could forget. 我做了些我希望可以忘掉的事
[04:57] You have got no idea how I feel. 你完全不了解我的感受
[04:58] Well, if you’re talking about doing something embarrassing 好吧 如果你是说和一个女人做了些
[05:00] with a woman, then no, I don’t. 尴尬的事 那我的确不了解
[05:01] But he should have. 他本来非常了解
[05:03] It’s almost as if he found a way 但好像他找到了个
[05:05] to simulate amnesia. 失忆的好办法
[05:08] Hey, I’m down to my last Forget-Me-Now. 这是我最后一颗”快忘我”了
[05:11] In fact, that is what he had done. 实际上 那就是他失忆法
[05:13] Hey, remember me? 嘿 还记得我吗
[05:15] Gob had always taken a pill Gob一直吃着一种
[05:17] he called a Forget-Me-Now for that… 他自称是”快忘我”的药片
[05:19] – No mas. – No mas? – 没有了 – 没有了
[05:21] …but was commonly known as a roofie. 但是大家都叫迷奸药
[05:23] There’s only one left. 只有最后一颗了
[05:24] How could that possibly be? 这怎么可能呢
[05:25] Unless… John Beard Jr. 除非 小John Beard
[05:28] I don’t need to get into it. 我不需要知道这事
[05:28] I came here because I thought the house was empty, 我来这里是因为我以为这房子是空着的
[05:30] but I can go somewhere else, okay? 但是我会去其他地方 好吗
[05:31] – Hey, listen, Michael, if you want, we can split this. – No, – 嘿 听着 Michael 如果你想要 我们可以平分 – 不要
[05:34] I feel like this is something that I shouldn’t forget, 我觉得这是我不应该忘记的事
[05:36] okay, and believe me, this is the last time 好吧 相信我 这是我最后一次
[05:38] I ever judge you for anything 对你所做之事
[05:40] that you ever do. 评头论足
[05:41] Oh, xxxx. 噢 [哔]
[05:44] Is that who you were with? 那就是和你在一起的人么
[05:45] I knew it, I always knew it. 我就知道 我就说嘛
[05:47] – Take this, Michael, forget, forget. – No, no, no, no, no. – 快吃了 Michael 快忘了 忘了 – 不要 不吃 就不吃
[05:48] Put the mask back on. Forget this, Michael. 快把面具戴起来 忘了你看到的 Michael
[05:50] – Forget, forget, Michael. – Gob. – 忘了吧 忘了 Michael – Gob
[05:52] Forget, now is the time to forget. 快忘了 现在是时候忘了
[05:55] Now you’re forgetting. 你现在正在忘记
[05:56] – Now you’re forgetting. – God. – 你正在忘记 – 天啊
[05:58] It’s so easy to forget… 很容易去忘记
[06:01] It’s so easy to forget. 很容易去忘记
[06:04] Stupid, forgetful Michael. 健忘的笨蛋Michael
[06:07] Now, the story of a family whose future was abruptly canceled 故事是关于一个突然失去未来的家庭
[06:11] and the one son who had no choice but to keep himself together. 其中一个儿子别无选择 不得不理清自己的生活
[06:19] It’s Michael’s… 这就是Michael的
[06:20] Arrested Development. <发展受阻>
[06:24] Six months before the Forget-Me-Now, 在吃”快忘我”六个月前
[06:27] Michael had made good on a long-standing threat Michael真的如长久以来威胁家人的那样
[06:30] to go to Phoenix, 去了凤凰城
[06:31] and even though the Phoenix he went to was online, 即使他去的凤凰城 只是在网络上
[06:35] he still enjoyed the full college experience 他还是享受了全套的大学生活
[06:38] by living in a dorm room while doing so. 因为上凤凰城大学网时他正住在宿舍里
[06:41] George Michael, what is my log-on password again? George Michael 再说下我的登录密码是啥
[06:43] Unfortunately it was his son’s dorm room 但很不幸的是 这是他儿子
[06:46] at the University of California at Irvine. 在加州大学欧文分校的寝室
[06:48] Dad, come on, what have we said is the most important thing? 老爹 拜托 我们谈论过最重要的事是什么
[06:52] I have tried “Family.” 我试过”家人”了
[06:53] – It does not work for me. – No, privacy. – 但是此路不通啊 – 不 是隐私
[06:56] This is Michael’s son 这位是Michael的儿子
[06:57] George Michael– a nice kid. George Michael 一个乖小孩
[07:00] Uh, no one should have your password but you. 除你之外 没人应该知道你的密码
[07:02] I shouldn’t even know it. 我就不该知道的
[07:04] – You’ve made that point. – Have I? – 你已经明确这一点了 – 是吗
[07:07] My point is, we have no secrets from each other. 我指的是 我们之间就没有秘密
[07:08] We know everything there is to know about each other. 我们知道彼此的任何一件事
[07:11] We’re like twins. 我们就像双胞胎
[07:12] I don’t see us as twins. 我不觉得我们是双胞胎
[07:13] Yeah? You name me one way in which we’re different. 是吗 说出一个我们之间的不同点
[07:16] I think you tend to be better 我认为你是觉得
[07:18] at feeling like you belong places. 有归属感更好
[07:22] Do I? 有吗
[07:26] I want you to start feeling like you belong places. 我想要你开始感受到你自己的归属感
[07:29] Look at that guy. 瞧这家伙
[07:30] He thinks he’s a musician. 他自认为是个音乐家
[07:32] You know, like, you’ve got to start having 你知道 就像是 对于自己
[07:34] a little bit better sense of humor about yourself. 你应该有更多的幽默感
[07:36] Look at me. 看看我
[07:37] People say I don’t age. 大伙说我不会变老
[07:39] You know, like, “Hey, look at that guy. 你懂的 像是”嘿 瞧那家伙
[07:40] He’s got the hair of a teenager.” 他的发质胜似少年头”
[07:42] And I say, “Take your best shot” 而我会说 “别让机会溜走了”
[07:44] because I think that that’s a good thing 因为我觉得那是件好事
[07:46] because I’m self-effacing. 因为我谦卑
[07:48] Hmm? 啊
[07:49] I want you to be able to do that. 我想要你能够做到这点
[07:50] Well, it’s hard to be self-effacing 要谦卑真的很难
[07:52] when you’re a perfect specimen of rugged manlessness. 特别当你是个缺乏男子气概的完美模范时
[07:59] Well, you can’t hear this, but, 好吧 你是听不进去了 但是
[08:00] but we’re gonna work on it. 我们会解决好的
[08:01] That’s why I’m living in your dorm. 因此我才住在你的寝室里
[08:03] Well, I thought you were living here 我以为你住在这里
[08:04] because you had nowhere else to go. 是因为你无处可去了
[08:07] Yeah, and because of the fact you had this big double room 没错 还因为你能独占双人间
[08:09] all to yourself because of your name. 都是拜你的名字所赐
[08:11] The name George Michael George Michael这名字
[08:12] did create confusion in the campus housing office. 的确给校舍办公室带来了疑惑
[08:15] This guy’s name is actually George Michael. 这孩子名字真叫George Michael
[08:17] No, it’s two different guys. 不是 这是两个人吧
[08:18] They’re twins, ugly. 这是对双胞胎 丑鬼
[08:20] We should sign them up for Twin Club. 我们应该给他们登记参加双胞胎协会
[08:22] And let’s give them the big handicap room. 把那间大破屋给他们吧
[08:25] Yeah, you see, that’s the other thing, is that 是啊 你瞧 那是另外一件事
[08:26] I kind of wanted to use this time to almost kind of, 我有点想要利用这次机会
[08:29] you know, wean off of the name George Michael. 摆脱George Michael这名字
[08:33] What? 什么
[08:35] I don’t know, you know, you get older, you do 我也不知道 一个人长大点 就会
[08:37] a something search of your own name… 给自己的名字做做调查
[08:39] In George Michael’s case, you find this. 就George Michael这名字而言 你发现这个
[08:41] It was in this men’s room in– get this– Beverly Hills 这事发生在 听好了 比弗利山庄的男厕所
[08:45] that singer George Michael was arrested 歌手George Michael被逮捕
[08:47] for soliciting sex from an undercover cop. 罪名是找卧底警察拉皮条
[08:50] Well, it was your mother’s idea to call you George Michael, 取名George Michael是你妈妈的主意
[08:53] you know, and I think it was just 我觉得只有这样
[08:55] so that we didn’t confuse you 我们才不会把你
[08:56] with your Uncle George or your Grandfather George. 和叔叔George或者爷爷George弄混了
[08:58] – Right. – I got it, let’s call you Boy George. – 好吧 – 我懂了 那我们叫你男孩George吧
[09:01] Singer Boy George 歌手乔治男孩
[09:02] in the news again today, 今日再上新闻
[09:03] this time for sexual assault in a men’s public bathroom. 这次是因为在男厕性侵
[09:06] Beatrix Hebberly-Sneed, Wee BBC 2. 小不列颠BBC二台记者 Beatrix Hebberly-Sneed发回的报道
[09:08] You know, I think 你知道吗 我觉得
[09:09] I’ll, I’ll just– I’ll stick with George Michael. 我还是 还是就叫George Michael算了
[09:11] I mean, at least it was consensual. 我想至少大家都习惯了
[09:13] But I guess the, uh, the bigger point I’m making 但是 我想要说的是
[09:16] is just that, uh, it’s hard to have 我很难保护自己的隐私
[09:17] any privacy now that they’ve stuck me 因为他们这次真的
[09:19] – with an actual roommate. – Well, you know, listen, – 给我找了个室友 – 你也知道 听我说
[09:21] I’m all for kicking P-Hound out, you know that. 我可以帮你撵走P-Hound 你知道的
[09:24] Well, you know, I didn’t really mean privacy from him. 我不是指要对他保护自己的隐私
[09:26] I know, I know, I know. 我懂 我懂 我懂
[09:31] You want your space from me? 你想要我给你点空间
[09:33] Um, look, 听我说
[09:34] listen, hey, hey, look, look, listen. 听着 嘿 好好听我讲完 瞧着
[09:38] Listen, look it. 听着 瞧好了
[09:40] Are you listening? You want your space. 你在听吗 你想要自己的空间
[09:43] I get it. 我理解
[09:45] I did not mean to crowd you, pal. 我不是想霸占你空间 伙计
[09:47] Listen, I thought that this was, that this was fun, and, 听我说 我觉得这都 这都很有趣 而且
[09:51] – and it is okay if you didn’t see it that way. – Oh, Dad. – 你不这么看也没关系 – 噢 老爹
[09:53] Buddy, it’s not like I don’t have someplace to go. 伙计 我又不是没地方可去了
[09:56] You know, I’ll just go right back to the model home. 我去样板房住便是
[09:57] They don’t have Internet there, 那儿不能上网
[09:58] so I’ll just put the law school on, on, on pause. 那么我就把法学院的事情暂缓一缓
[10:01] It’s not like the first time that I’ve done that. 这又不是我第一次做这种事情了
[10:02] You know, last time I did that, you were born. You know what? 上一次我这样做是在你出生的时候 你知道吗
[10:05] Screw it, maybe I’ll just go to the real Phoenix 管他呢 也许我还真的会去凤凰城
[10:07] and finish school. 完成学业
[10:08] They got one in Costa Mesa. 在科斯塔梅萨就有一所
[10:09] Plus they want me for an article. 除此之外有人还想写篇关于我的访谈
[10:11] Media wants to talk to Daddy about the real estate business, 媒体想和你老爸谈谈房地产生意
[10:13] and once they do that, 一旦他们这么做了
[10:14] I’m gonna be right back on top. 我就会重振雄风
[10:15] You know what? This is your school rally shirt. 你猜怎么着 这是你的校衫
[10:17] You know, same size–medium. 我们衣服型号相同 中号
[10:18] Do you know where mine is? We wear the same size like twi… 你知道我的在哪里吗 我们穿同一型号的衣服就像是双胞
[10:21] We’re just like twin– couple of identical… 我们就像双胞胎 完全一样的双胞胎
[10:23] Dad, Dad, no, I… 老爸 老爸 不 我
[10:25] Look, I was not talking about privacy from you per se. 听着 我并不是想要对你保护我的隐私
[10:29] I was talking about my software. 我是在说我的”软件”
[10:33] What’s that? 什么
[10:34] It’s privacy software. 那是个人隐私软件
[10:37] That’s why the word came up. 所以才会说这个词语啊
[10:39] It’s not why the word came up. 才不是这样呢
[10:41] But George Michael was writing code 但是George Michael的确是在给
[10:43] for a block software 和他的室友一起
[10:44] with his roommate that was proving challenging. 写防火墙软件代码 这才是个挑战啊
[10:46] …you’re leaving a hole 你在防火墙中间
[10:48] just right in the middle of the block. 留下了一个漏洞
[10:49] Both because of online threats to his privacy… 都是因为网络威胁到了他的隐私
[10:52] Otherwise, people will be able to hack in through 否则 人们就能够通过
[10:54] a mobile platform portal, and it won’t be a block anything 3G. 移动入口黑进去 任何3G网络的设备都没有防护
[10:56] …and some in-room threats to his privacy, as well. 当然也还有一些室内的威胁
[10:59] Buddy, is that schoolwork? 伙计 那是作业吗
[11:00] No, we’re just right in the middle of this software. 不是 我们正在讨论这软件
[11:02] Great, good. Give me the lappy. 很好 把笔记本电脑给我
[11:03] I’ll hit save for you. I got to Skype with my advisor 我会帮你保存的 我得和凤凰城的顾问
[11:05] in Phoenix, and if I don’t get on right now, 视频通话了 如果我不立刻上线
[11:07] he’s gonna have to Skype me from a T.G.I. Friday’s. 他就得在餐馆吃饭时聊了
[11:11] – Oh. – Yeah. – 噢 – 是啊
[11:13] Whew. 松口气啊
[11:15] ‘Cause that hurt for a second. 因为这还是心痛了一小会儿
[11:16] I was like, he wants me to go. 我还以为是 他想撵我走
[11:18] – No, no, no, no, no. – But no. Yeah? No. – 不 不 不 不 – 但是不是 是吗 不是
[11:20] – Software. – No. – 是软件 – 不是
[11:21] I mean, yeah, I may need 我意思是 我也许需要
[11:22] some privacy, you know, to work on it, 一些隐私 才能好好完成这软件
[11:25] and that might mean… you going. 那也许就意味着 你走
[11:32] Oh, you mean here. 噢 你是指这里啊
[11:34] Yeah, clearing out. 是啊 腾空寝室
[11:35] An hour, here, there. Yes? 一个小时 这里 那里的 是吧
[11:37] Got it. Not a problem. You give me a little 懂了 没问题 你给了我一个
[11:39] fair warning, I clear right out of here. 友好的小警告 我马上搬走
[11:40] Let’s schedule it now. We can do it. 我们赶快安排一下 我们能行的
[11:42] I need help with the calendar though. 但是这日程表我需要你帮我一下
[11:43] It’s, like, stuck on 2003. 好像是 卡在了2003年
[11:46] – Help me just break into… – You just hit “Today.” – 帮我弄一下 – 你只要点”今天”
[11:48] – The “Today” Button. – Sorry. It’s stuck in 2003, – “今天”按键 – 抱歉 就是卡在2003年了
[11:50] so I don’t have “Today.” 所以我没有”今天”
[11:51] I need to jump forward… 我需要向前跳转到
[11:52] – that says “Today.” – Yeah, this has no button. – 写了”今天” – 是啊 这没有按钮啊
[11:55] Anyway, you know, I’m just gonna run downstairs 不管怎样 我要到下楼去了
[11:57] and, uh, grab a bite. 吃点东西
[11:58] Wait, I want to go. 等一下 我想去
[12:01] Let me go. I’ll go. I’m hungry. 让我去 我要去 我也饿了
[12:02] Come on. 一起去
[12:06] Michael Bluth was fitting right in Michael Bluth完全适应了
[12:08] with his son’s college experience. 与他儿子的大学生活
[12:10] Be good for you, huh? 很对你口味 是吧
[12:12] Gettable, right? 触手可得 对吧
[12:13] Hey, tell me about the software thing. 嘿 跟我说说那软件
[12:15] This is the Faceblock thing you were working on? 你在弄的这个是”脸墙”的吗
[12:17] Is it like Facebook? 就像是脸书
[12:18] Uh, well, no. 额 好吧 不是
[12:19] It’s kind of the opposite of Facebook, you know. 是和脸书完全相反的东西
[12:21] Facebook connects you with everyone, 脸书将你和其他人联系起来
[12:23] this blocks you from everyone. 这个软件把你和其他人隔绝
[12:25] Oh, okay. Kind of like the antisocial network, right? 噢 好吧 有点像是反社交网络了 对吧
[12:28] – That’s very good. – You can use it. – 这话说得好 – 你可以借用
[12:29] I don’t understand the Internet stuff. 我不太理解网络这东西
[12:31] You give me all the parts and you tell me to build 你给我所有零件 让我去组装
[12:33] a television set, I can bang that out, but I, you know, 一台电视机 我可以快速搞定 但是我
[12:35] I can’t get the right day to display on my calendar. 我连手机上日程表日期弄不好
[12:38] – Just press “Today.” – Yeah, just tried that. – 按”今天”就行了 – 才试过了
[12:40] Doesn’t work on mine, pal. 伙计 就是不行啊
[12:42] This is very, very, very exciting, you know, 这真的是相当 相当令人兴奋啊
[12:44] because once they come out with that article on me 因为 一旦他们出版了我的那篇报道
[12:47] in that in-flight magazine, 放在航班杂志上
[12:48] now, the family’s gonna be right back on top. 到时候 家族就会重回巅峰了
[12:51] – The guy’s doing a whole spread on me. – In-flight magazine? – 人家把我写了整个版面 – 航班杂志
[12:53] Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. It’s called Altitude. 是啊 没错 杂志叫<高度>
[12:55] It’s for OutWest Airlines. 是为外西航空准备的
[12:56] Next to SkyMall, it’s, like, 就在购物台旁边
[12:57] the number two most read in all of coach. 好像还是经济舱阅读量前两名
[12:59] Well, three with the safety card, 保守估计也得第三名
[13:00] but get a lot of attention for Sudden Valley. 至少给我们的急急山谷地产带来很多关注
[13:03] And then with your Internet company, it’s gonna be like– 再加上你的互联网公司 一切将会是
[13:05] we’re gonna have two businesses, you know? 我们将有两个公司了 懂不
[13:07] And yours sounds like such a natural. 而你的公司感觉会很顺水
[13:08] I mean, no one likes to share their identity. 没人愿意公布自己的个人信息
[13:11] – Right? – Well… – 是吧 – 那
[13:12] Okay, give me your meal plan card. 好吧 把你的饭卡给我
[13:13] I’m gonna run in there, 我跑进去
[13:14] I’m gonna grab a tray, you run around back, 抓上一个托盘 你跑到后面
[13:15] make sure you get there in time, 确保我的手印干掉之前
[13:17] before my hand stamp dries. 你及时赶到啊
[13:18] Okay? 行吗
[13:19] Here we go. 速度开始
[13:21] Michael had a right to be excited. Michael有理由激动
[13:23] It had been many years since the Bluth family 因为Bluth家族已经有很多年
[13:25] had had any business success. 没有成功的商业战绩了
[13:27] Not since Michael’s mother Lucille had sold off a quarter 反正自从在那经济大萧条时期之前
[13:31] of the company just before the onset of the great dark period. 在老妈Lucille卖出公司25%的股份之后就没有成功过了
[13:36] But after examining the company’s prospects… 但是在评估了公司前景之后
[13:38] Are those police boats? 那是警船吗
[13:40] Lucille 2. Lucille二号
[13:41] …Stan Sitwell quickly divested himself. Stan Sitwell很快就套现了
[13:43] How’d you like to be bumped up to Lucille 1? 你想成为Lucille一号么
[13:45] So the Bluth family had a new stakeholder, 所以Bluth家族有了新的股东
[13:48] while the old one, who knew she’d be implicated 而老股东 很清楚她和这个家族的违法行为
[13:51] in some of the family’s misdeeds… 有着密切的联系
[13:53] You boys know how to shovel coal? 你们知道怎么铲煤吗
[13:55] …headed out on whatever the opposite of a maiden voyage is. 让轮船开往首航的相反方向跑路了
[13:59] Michael, however, made a pledge 然而Michael发誓
[14:01] not to get pulled into the drama 再也不去摊这趟浑水
[14:04] and to let the family keep themselves all together, 让这个家族自生自灭
[14:07] – for a while. – …for a while. – 一会儿而已 – 只是一会儿
[14:08] And he set off to sea, even as 他开船远洋 即使
[14:11] his mother mysteriously turned back. 他的老妈却离奇掉头回去了
[14:13] Why the alleged ship-jacker changed direction 为什么这帮劫船犯掉头了
[14:16] is still unexplained. 仍然无法解释
[14:17] But what is known is that many of the charges 但能了解到的是 许多
[14:20] against this seaward matriarch will fall under 对这位海上贵妇的败诉缘由
[14:22] the dominion of the little understood maritime law. 全因对<海商法>的知之甚少
[14:26] And soon, the hearing drew near… 很快 听证会就要到了
[14:28] Well, I missed the hearing. 好吧 我错过了听证会
[14:30] …and then passed. 然后结束了
[14:31] Oh, it just snuck up on me, and then they called, 噢 来得太突然 他们打电话来了
[14:33] and they wanted me there at eight bells. 他们要我在”八铃”的时候到
[14:35] You know, I thought that was their 5:00 p.M. 我还以为是下午5点
[14:38] By the time I got back, the courtroom was 我回去的时候 会议室已经
[14:40] reverted back to the crab restaurant. 恢复成螃蟹餐厅了
[14:42] “Eight bells” Refers to a watch length. “八铃”指的是时间的长度
[14:43] It’s maritime law. 这是<海商法>里的
[14:45] Yes, Michael returned after all. 没错 Michael最终还是回来了
[14:47] You know, one bell is struck after 30 minutes, two bells… 你知道 一声铃响是在三十分钟后 两声是
[14:49] It seems Michael had been interested 看来Michael似乎自从在
[14:51] in maritime law since playing a lawyer 学校原创剧目<虎克船长的审判>
[14:53] in an original school play 扮演一个律师之后
[14:55] titled The Trial of Captain Hook. 就对<海商法>产生了浓厚兴趣
[14:57] You’re a crook, Captain Hook 你是个海盗 你是虎克船长
[14:59] Prior to this, his only dream had been 在此之上 他唯一的梦想是
[15:01] to possess the power of flight. 拥有飞行的能力
[15:04] But that one turned out to be 但是那个最终没有
[15:05] not as much fun as he thought. 他想象中那么有趣
[15:07] Watch out for the seal! 注意帆布啊
[15:09] Loose seal! Loose seal! 松开帆布 松开帆布
[15:12] I’m watching! 我在看呢
[15:16] You’re out of the play! 你被剧组开除了
[15:17] That’s why, at sea, a watch with no incidents is described as 这也就是为什么 在海上 一个没有故障的表被形容为
[15:19] “Eight bells and all is well.” “八铃一响 一切安好”
[15:21] Wow, maybe you should be the maritime lawyer. 喔 也许你应该当个海事律师
[15:24] This is what I’ve been saying. 我也是这么说的
[15:25] Because I did go to law school 因为我的确去上了法学院
[15:26] with an emphasis on maritime law. 主修<海商法>
[15:28] Oh, your one year of law school 噢 你一年的法学院学习
[15:30] is going to beat Barry’s three? 就想打败Barry的三年吗
[15:32] It’s ridiculous. 太可笑了
[15:33] We’ll hire the best. 我们会雇最好的律师
[15:34] And who’s gonna pay 那谁又来
[15:35] for the best, Mom? 付钱呢 妈妈
[15:36] We have money from selling some shares. 我们卖股权可以弄些钱
[15:38] Plus, we got that stimulus package. 除此之外 我们还有经济刺激拨款
[15:40] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[15:41] That money is spent. 那钱已经花了
[15:42] I just bought 4,000 acres of California desert. 我刚刚买了四千英亩的
[15:45] California desert. 加州沙漠
[15:47] Time-out. Hang on. 暂停 等一下
[15:49] – What’s this? – Yeah. – 这是什么情况 – 是啊
[15:50] I’m gonna be moving there for a little while. 我要搬去那里住上一阵子
[15:53] Old big bear’s not gonna be around much anymore. 大老熊不会在这里太多时间了
[15:56] – I don’t care about that. – He’s in denial. – 我不在乎这个 – 他不肯接受事实
[15:58] – We’re getting divorced! – Your mother and I – 我们要离婚了 – 你妈妈和我
[15:59] are getting a divorce. 准备离婚了
[16:05] I want to know… 我想要知道
[16:12] I want to know about the stimulus package. 我想知道那经济刺激拨款的事
[16:14] You couldn’t use any of that money to finish Sudden Valley? 你就不能花一点钱来建完急急山谷吗
[16:17] You don’t consider that finished? 你不觉得已经完成了吗
[16:20] So the family got a little stimmy. 家族拿了点政府拨款又怎样
[16:22] Don’t make a federal case out of it. 别搞得像个联邦案件一样
[16:23] That is exactly what they’re going to make out of it. 他们就是会把这事当联邦案件处理
[16:25] And when you say “Family,” You mean our family? 当你说”家族”的时候 你是指我们家族吗
[16:27] They’ve already got their hooks in it? 他们都已经挂上钩了吗
[16:29] Buster, no offense. Buster 没有冒犯之意
[16:30] None taken. 没事
[16:31] Oh, I keep losing my jewels. 噢 我的宝石一直在掉
[16:32] Michael, you never accept help from anyone. Michael 你从来不接受其他人的帮助
[16:35] That’s why we didn’t cut you in. 所以我们才没有把你蒙在鼓里
[16:37] We didn’t want to demean you. 我们不想要贬低你
[16:39] It’s like tipping an African-American. 就像是给黑人小费一样
[16:41] You wouldn’t tip an African-American, would you? 你是不会给黑人小费的 不是吗
[16:44] Of course I would. 我当然会给
[16:46] On a train? 在火车上呢
[16:48] What… 什么
[16:49] Did you know about all this? 你都知道这些事吗
[16:51] No, I’ve been tipping them. 不知道 我一直给他们小费的
[16:53] Even a waiter? 即便是服务生
[16:54] Okay, the treadmill’s up and running. 好了 跑步机修理好了
[16:57] We got the door on, and we were able 我们把门开着的这样好给你们
[16:58] to match the faux on the paint. 弄上匹配的涂料
[17:05] Thank you so much for your hard work. 谢谢你们努力的工作
[17:12] So long. 再会
[17:15] Michael, we can’t give you that money. Michael 我们不能给你那笔钱
[17:18] We got to keep you clean. 我们得让你案底干净
[17:19] You’re the key witness in your mother’s trial. 你是你老妈庭审的关键证人
[17:22] Let me get this straight. 打开天窗说亮话
[17:22] I still have to do all the work as the president of the company, 我仍然是公司总裁并包揽一切累活
[17:25] but I can’t use any of the money for the company 公司款项我一分钱都周转不了
[17:28] and you won’t let me help with your case, 而你又不让我帮你的案子
[17:30] but you’d still like for me to testify at your trial. 但你们仍然想要我出庭作证
[17:32] Is that right? 是这样吗
[17:33] I just want you to say I was a loving mother. 我只是要你说我是个慈爱的母亲
[17:35] And now perjury. 现在还外加作伪证
[17:36] Hey, it wasn’t easy to get 嘿 让Lucille二号帮你保住
[17:38] Lucille 2 to keep you on as president. 总裁的身份 可不是件容易事
[17:41] – I’ll be sure to thank her. – Don’t thank her. – 我肯定会好好感谢她的 – 别谢她
[17:42] She doesn’t have enough shares to stop us. 她还没有足够的股权来干涉我们
[17:46] Hmm. 嗯
[17:48] And that’s how Michael found a way 这就是Michael如何
[17:50] to finish Sudden Valley himself. 独自完成了Sudden Valley
[17:52] – Hello. – Hello. – 你好 – 你好
[17:53] He simply traded his shares of the Bluth company to Lucille 2. 他自己公司的股份卖给Lucille二号
[17:57] I hold on to Sudden Valley like a pet project… 我把急急山谷当成我的宝贝项目
[17:58] – Getting himself out, – Thank you so much. – 自己全身而退 – 十分感谢
[18:00] and giving the balance of power 把平衡的的权力
[18:03] to a woman who had no power of balance. 交给了一个平衡感失控的女人
[18:06] Oh. 噢
[18:09] And for the first time, he didn’t feel he needed to tell his family 头一回他感到自己不需要告诉他的家人
[18:12] he was done with them. 他不想和他们有任何瓜葛
[18:15] But he did anyway. 但是他还是说了
[18:17] You know what, I am done with this family. 你猜怎么着 我跟这个家一刀两断了
[18:19] I hope you’ve saved some money, 我希望你们存了一些钱
[18:20] ’cause you’re gonna need every dime now. 因为你们现在一分钱都浪费不起
[18:23] What’s this? 怎么回事
[18:24] And with his newfound wealth, 伴随着他的新财富
[18:26] Michael was not only able to send his son off Michael不仅能够把他儿子送走
[18:29] – Get out of here! – to a bright future – 快给我走 – 送向光明的大学
[18:31] in college, with the family car… 开的还是家族车
[18:37] …he was also able to finish 他还完成了
[18:38] the long-delayed housing development Sudden Valley, 一拖再拖的急急山谷房产开发
[18:42] but this time, under his own company name. 但是这一次是在自己的公司名下
[18:46] Maybe I can give you a tip. 也许我可以给你点小费
[18:48] Might want to put a road up to this place. 也许你会想给这地方修一条路
[18:49] Well, we paved the neighborhood. 好吧 我们铺了周围的路
[18:51] Just waiting for the city to build a road to it. 只是在等市里修一条路到这里
[18:53] And although his mother’s day in court was something 尽管他和他读大学的儿子都错过了
[18:56] both he and his college-bound son would miss, 他老妈的庭审日
[18:59] Michael truly felt that nothing could go wrong. 这次Michael真心觉得不会出岔子了
[19:03] And then something did. 结果就出事了
[19:06] Not that. That happens all the time. 不是轻微地震 这是常发生的
[19:09] This. 是这个
[19:10] The collapse of the California housing market 加州房地产市场崩溃
[19:12] is taking a personal toll with cutbacks here at the station. 导致个人的收入削减
[19:16] And since the main Internet and information cable 自从社区的游泳池安装好
[19:18] had been severed when the community pool was installed, 网络和电视信号也开始供应后
[19:23] Michael suddenly found himself living in a ghost town Michael突然发现他自己住在
[19:26] he himself built. 自己建造的鬼城里
[19:34] Well, that’s not a great sign. 好吧 这不是什么好兆头
[19:47] This is why you don’t confide in a competitor. 这就是为什么你不能信任竞争者
[19:53] Michael was desperate to cover Michael难以负担
[19:55] his copious building costs… 大额的建造费用
[19:56] Just till I get on my feet. 我搞回本了就会还你
[19:58] …so he returned to a woman 所以他又去找那个可以指望
[19:59] he could count on to put off his downfall. 救他与水火的女人
[20:02] I got you! 终于亲到了
[20:03] Just as he could count on her putting him off and falling down. 就像指望她能灭他的欲火 然后自己跌倒一样
[20:06] You did. Bye-bye. 你亲到了 拜拜
[20:07] Oop. 哦哦
[20:09] That’s a hot mess. 性感得一塌糊涂啊
[20:10] But weeks stretched into months, 但是时间慢慢过去
[20:12] and the situation got bleaker. 情况更加无望了
[20:17] And it was either this that made him lose hope… 要么是这个让他绝望
[20:23] Love each other. 要有爱
[20:24] Pete Pete Pete! Pete!
[20:26] …or possibly it was the death of that mailman… 要么可能是那个邮递员突然暴毙
[20:29] Wait here. 在这里等着
[20:30] Hang on, Pete! 坚持住啊 Pete
[20:31] …but Michael finally gave up. 但是Michael最终放弃了
[20:32] I got one bar! 我这有一格信号
[20:33] And having alienated everyone else in the family, 在他疏远了家里的所有人后
[20:36] turned to the one person he had left. 只好去找他的救命稻草
[20:39] I thought we’d have Thanksgiving here for your senior year. 我觉得你毕业这年可以在宿舍过感恩节
[20:43] I don’t have a kitchen. 我这里没有厨房
[20:45] Oh, these are my clothes. 噢 这些是我的衣服
[20:49] Pete died. Pete过世了
[20:51] God. 天啊
[20:53] And so Michael moved into his son’s college dorm room. 所以Michael搬进了他儿子大学的寝室
[20:58] You are kidding me. 你是开玩笑吧
[21:00] They’re gonna be in seat backs today? 杂志会今天就会放到座椅后面吗
[21:02] That is great news. 真是个好消息啊
[21:02] Which, in the new economy, 对于新经济来说
[21:04] wasn’t as unusual a phenomenon as you might think. 你可能会觉得是个正常的现象
[21:06] Don’t go through my stuff, Granddad. 别乱翻我的东西 爷爷
[21:08] Hey, who do you think paid for your stuff? 嘿 你觉得你的东西是谁给你买的
[21:11] Excuse me. Sorry. Do you know where George Michael is? 打扰一下 你知道George Michael在哪儿吗
[21:13] Um, he’s in the computer lab. 额 他在计算机实验室
[21:15] Great. 好
[21:16] – There’s a computer lab? – There’s a computer lab? – 还有计算机实验室
[21:18] Huh. 哈
[21:19] I’m putting up a wall. 我要建一堵墙
[21:21] We need to rework our whole system here. 我们需要重建我们这里的整个系统
[21:24] Sounds like you guys are working on your privacy software, huh? 听起来像是你们在弄个人隐私软件 对吧
[21:25] Hey. How’d you find me? 嘿 你怎么找到我的
[21:27] Uh, Trang’s grandfather. 额 Trang的爷爷
[21:28] Boy, shoot me if I’m 86, living in my grandson’s dorm, huh? 孩子 如果我八十六还和孙子挤寝室就毙了我
[21:32] Pal, good news. 伙计 好消息
[21:33] The article that they did on me in Altitude magazine <高度>杂志那篇采访我的文章
[21:35] comes out today. 今天出版了
[21:37] You’re in Attitude? 你上了杂志
[21:38] That magazine is gay. 那杂志太基了吧
[21:40] Oh, he wasn’t being flip with the word “Gay.” 噢 他说”基”这词没有冒犯之意
[21:42] Tony Wonder 魔力男人 的大秘密
[21:42] Attitude is a British magazine for homosexuals. 是一本英国的同志杂志
[21:46] Altitude. 是<高度>
[21:47] It is OutWest Airlines’ in-flight magazine. 是外西航空的航班读物
[21:49] Can I see it? 我能看吗
[21:50] Probably doesn’t have it. 很可能就没有
[21:51] Try finding a flight at this time of the year. 这个季度的航班少得可怜
[21:54] You ever even been on a plane, you piece of xxxx 你坐过飞机没 你这个[哔]
[21:59] So can I see it? 我能看看么
[22:00] It-it is not in the terrestrial newsstands just yet. 现在陆上报刊亭还暂时买不到
[22:03] Guess what though. You, my friend, are in the article. 你猜怎么着 老兄 你出现在了文章中
[22:06] – I’m in it? – You’re in it, you’re in it. – 我出现在杂志上了 – 是的 你在里面
[22:07] I mentioned you; I mentioned that I’m living in your dorm. 我提到了你 我提到了我住在你的寝室
[22:09] I thought that it might help with your popularity problem. 我觉得能让你更受欢迎一些
[22:12] Well, I’m gonna get going 那我还是先走了
[22:13] – while the room is empty, so… – Okay. Great. – 趁现在房间还空着 – 嗯 很好
[22:16] See you later. 过会儿见
[22:18] Boy, that’s got to drive you crazy, right? 孩子 这要把你逼疯了是吧
[22:20] The whole reason you had to come 你不得不跑到计算机实验室
[22:21] to the computer lab was for privacy. 都是因为想要点隐私吧
[22:22] It’s no wonder you can’t get a real girl up there. 难怪你怎么都泡不到妞呢
[22:24] Michael was referring to something Michael这里指的是几天前
[22:27] he’d walked in on a few days earlier. 他闯进寝室的时的情况
[22:29] There’s a girl in there. 有一个女生在里面
[22:30] There is? 真的么
[22:32] Where the hell is George Michael? 那George Michael到哪里去了
[22:34] – Excuse me. Hello. Oh. – Dad. – 打扰一下 好啊 噢 – 老爸
[22:36] – Hi. – Yeah. – 好 – 你也好
[22:37] There’s nobody in here. 里面没有妹子啊
[22:38] Buddy, bad news. 伙计 坏消息
[22:40] P-Hound is yanking our chain again. P-Hound又想挣脱他的狗链了
[22:42] – Uncle Michael. – Oh, my God. – Michael舅舅 – 我的天啊
[22:43] – Hi. – Hello there. – 你好 – 你好啊
[22:45] There is a kind of girl here. 原来是这么个女生啊
[22:48] Didn’t say it was your cousin. 没有说是你的表妹啊
[22:49] Well, he doesn’t know. 好吧 他不知道
[22:51] Now, that’s smart. 这招聪明啊
[22:52] Let him think there’s a girl in here. 让他以为这里面真有个小妞
[22:54] Actually, we’ve been talking about how crowded that room is, 实际上 我们已经提过房间拥挤问题
[22:56] and P-Hound was suggesting that maybe we, maybe we do a vote P-Hound还建议也许我们可以搞个投票
[23:00] to see who stays in the dorm room. 决定谁能留在这寝室里住
[23:02] He suggested that? Are you serious? 他建议的 你没开玩笑
[23:04] Well, the thing is that the room is only sanctioned for two. 好吧 事情是这样的 这房间只够两个人住
[23:07] Right, and we have a vote. 没错 我们投票的话
[23:08] He’s gone in two seconds. 分分钟就要他消失了
[23:09] Ah. 啊
[23:11] Two against one, right? 二票对一票 对吧
[23:12] – Well, actually… – We got to do it. – 额 实际上 – 我们就这么定了
[23:14] The thing is that it kind of puts me in an awkward position. 这事把我推到了一个比较尴尬的位置
[23:17] – Hi. – Hey. – 嗨 – 嘿
[23:18] Because since there’s only three people voting, 因为只有三个人投票
[23:20] everyone’s gonna know who voted against who. 每个人都会知道是谁投给了谁
[23:23] Well, what about if your “Girlfriend” Wants to move in. 那要是你的”女友”想要搬进来呢
[23:25] That way, she gets a vote. 那样的话 她也有投票权了
[23:27] I’m just here for tutoring. 我只是来这儿补课的
[23:28] She’s not my girlfriend, she’s my cousin. 她才不是我女友呢 她是我的表妹
[23:30] I’m not attracted to him. 他又不喜欢我
[23:31] Well, why’s that even an issue? 这就不算是个事儿
[23:33] P-Hound doesn’t know any of that stuff. Okay? P-Hound不了解内幕 对吧
[23:35] He’ll just think that her vote’s the vote that got him out. 他只是会认为是她这票把他踢出去的
[23:38] Well, wouldn’t my girlfriend want to get rid of my father? 难道不能是我女友想把我老爸撵走吗
[23:41] – I’m not your girlfriend. – Not your girlfriend. – 我才不是你女友 – 不是你女友
[23:42] No, but he doesn’t know that. 不是 但他又不会知道
[23:44] No, well, someone’s got to vote for me, that’s right. 是不知道 没错 是得有人投我一票才行
[23:45] Otherwise, it’s suspicious. 不然的话 就太可疑了
[23:47] We don’t want a palace coup, right? 我们可不想闹成宫廷政变那样
[23:50] – Well, I’ll vote you out. – Yeah, I will. – 那好 我会投给你的 – 没错 我也会
[23:51] – Happy to do it. – I wouldn’t make you do that. – 乐意为之 – 我不会强迫你做违心之事的
[23:52] You know, then I fall down a flight of stairs, 那样我就会从楼梯上摔下来
[23:53] I crack my head open, you feel bad 脑袋开花 你会一辈子
[23:55] about yourself your whole life. 责怪自己的
[23:56] And perhaps it was the chair 也许是那把椅子
[23:58] that fooled Michael into thinking 玩弄了Michael 让他觉得
[23:59] his next idea was a good one. 他下一个点子绝妙无比
[24:02] What if I vote myself out? 要是我投给自己呢
[24:04] You’d do that? 你愿意这样做
[24:05] How would that help? 那怎么行得通
[24:06] It’s simple algebra. 简单的代数问题
[24:08] You two vote against P-Hound, nobody knows who did what, 你们俩投票给P-Hound 没人会知道是谁投的
[24:11] because there’s a vote against me in there, 因为有一票是投给我的
[24:13] and it’s adios, brothiero. 他就再见了 兄弟
[24:15] It cannot fail. 万无一失的
[24:16] Michael was pleased with his plan. Michael对他的计划十分满意
[24:20] Won’t that make it a tie? 这样不会是平手吗
[24:21] Briefly. 满意了一小会儿
[24:22] Hmm? 啊
[24:23] I mean, if the two of us vote against P-Hound, 我的意思是 如果我们俩投给了P-Hound
[24:25] and you and P-Hound vote against you, 你和P-Hound投给你了
[24:27] then it’s two against two, right? 是两票对两票 对吧
[24:30] Wow, you think, you think that’d he’d vote against me? 喔 你觉得 你觉得他会投票给我
[24:33] I mean… 我是说
[24:34] Um… 额
[24:35] All right, new plan. 好吧 新计划
[24:37] The details of the plan 计划的细节
[24:38] continued to develop through lunch. 一直讨论到了午饭时间
[24:40] So we got two scenarios. 所以我们有两种情况
[24:41] It’s either two votes against P-Hound, 要么是两票投给P-Hound
[24:44] one vote against Maeby, one against me, 一票投给Maeby 一票投给我
[24:45] with that vote being my own; or if it’s two votes against me, 那票还是我自己投的自己 不然就是两票投给了我
[24:49] then clearly P-Hound is being nasty, 很明显P-Hound就是在讨人厌了
[24:50] that triggers a recount, and then it’s a P-Hound blitz. 那样就会重新投票 然后对P-Hound施行闪电战
[24:52] We all vote against P-Hound, he’s gone. 我们把票都投给他 他走人
[24:54] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[24:55] What if whoever loses… 要是输的那个
[24:57] Yeah? 嗯
[24:58] …refuses to go? 就是赖着不走呢
[25:00] You think P-Hound would do that? 你认为P-Hound会耍无赖
[25:03] Okay, new plan. 好吧 新计划
[25:04] And so the planning continued through 于是计划又继续进行
[25:06] what should have been organic chemistry. 到了本该是有机化学课的时间
[25:08] We all pack ahead of time, 我们都提前准备好
[25:10] really pack a bag, so it doesn’t look rigged, you know? 真的收拾好行囊 就不会像是内定的 懂吗
[25:13] And then the loser, straight out the door. 然后输家 直接搬走
[25:15] I mean, that’s-that’s the deal. 那就这么决定了
[25:16] You know, that’s the cost of having a vote, 你要知道 这就是投票的代价
[25:18] that’s the price of freedom. 这就是自由的代价
[25:18] You know, maybe it’s… 也许
[25:20] maybe it’s better if we’re all just 也许我们互相之间
[25:22] direct with each other, you know? 坦诚一点会更好
[25:23] Just-just say what’s on our minds. 说出我们内心的想法
[25:25] Yeah, I think it’s gonna come out anyway. 没错 我觉得真相总会大白的
[25:27] Um, Dad, you know, I-I’ve really loved living with you… 老爸 我是真的十分喜欢跟你住在一起
[25:31] No talking. 不准说话
[25:33] No talking once the votes come in. 投票结果出来了就不准说话了
[25:35] You’re just right out the door. That’s the missing piece. 直接出门 就是缺了这一步
[25:38] That’s it. 就这样了
[25:39] This plan is foolproof. 这计划很简单
[25:41] Oh, I’ve cherished this, too, pal. 对了 我也十分珍惜与你的相处 伙计
[25:44] Yeah. I mean, how many, how many fathers 是啊 有多少 有多少父亲
[25:45] get to go to college with their kid, huh? 能与他们的孩子一起去大学呢 是吧
[25:47] So obviously this is what happened. 很明显 事情是这样发生的
[25:50] Michael read his own vote first. Michael先唱了自己的票
[25:53] First vote to remove… 搬出去的第一票投给了
[25:55] Michael Michael.
[25:57] Huh, what are you gonna do? 哈 你们想要怎样呢
[26:00] Second vote to remove… 搬出去的第二票投给了
[26:05] Michael …Michael.
[26:06] Michael expected this, but didn’t expect the sting. Michael想到了这情况 但没想到这种精神打击
[26:10] Wow. 喔
[26:12] Obviously, if there’s a tie, there’s an immediate runoff. 很明显 如果达成了平手 就会有最终投票了
[26:16] Third vote to remove… 搬出去的第三票投给了
[26:20] Michael …Michael.
[26:29] Did you mean to write “George Michael”? 你本是想写”George Michael”吧
[26:32] Obviously, the verdict was in. 很明显 最终结果出来了
[26:34] And it’s hard to know exactly 很难了解到Michael打开
[26:36] why Michael opened the fourth ballot. 第四张票的真正原因
[26:38] Was it out of hope or confusion? 是已经完全没有希望了 还是困惑
[26:42] Either way, it couldn’t be what he wanted to read. 不管怎样 也不会是他想要的结果
[27:06] Michael did the only thing he could think of Michael做了唯一一件他觉得
[27:08] that would save face. 能挽尊的事
[27:31] Michael had just been stunned by some bad news. Michael刚受到了打击
[27:34] And with nowhere to go, he decided 无处可去 他决定
[27:36] to pick up a copy of Altitude to lift his spirits. 去拿一本<高度>杂志看 来缓解创伤
[27:39] – Hi. Hello. – Hey. – 嗨 你好 – 嘿
[27:40] Where you heading today, sir? 你今天是要去哪里 先生
[27:41] Well, actually, I just wanted a copy 实际上 我想要一本你们
[27:43] of your in-flight magazine Altitude. 航班读物 <高度>杂志
[27:46] Ah, this is ticketing. 啊 这里是售票处
[27:47] You can get the magazine on the flight. 在航班上你可以拿一本
[27:49] I get it. But I’m actually– I’m in the magazine. 我懂的 但是实际上我 我上了那杂志的
[27:52] How many bags? 有多少包裹
[27:55] Oh, I’m not checking these. 我不是来登机的
[27:56] Ah, sorry, you actually 啊 抱歉 你不能
[27:57] can’t carry those on board. 把这些包带上飞机
[27:59] Let me start over. 我再说一遍
[28:00] Uh, I-I am the star of Altitude magazine this month– 额 我是本月<高度>杂志的明星
[28:04] or quarter, actually. 其实是本季的
[28:08] I’m not flying anywhere. 我不是来坐飞机的
[28:09] Why do you have suitcases? 那你拿些行李箱干嘛啊
[28:11] Those are irrelevant. 这和此事无关
[28:12] Not to me. 对我来说不是
[28:13] Okay. 好吧
[28:15] I was mistakenly voted out of a four-person housing situation, 我在四人决定谁搬出的投票中错误地落选
[28:18] uh, in a pack-first, no-talking-after scenario. 我们得先打包 在投票后不能说话
[28:21] Does that clear it up for you? 现在我说得够明白了吧
[28:22] What do you mean by “Mistakenly”? 你说”错误”是什么意思
[28:24] I voted against myself to spare my son the embarrassment 我把票投给了自己 好让自己的儿子不那么尴尬
[28:27] of, of having to vote his own father out of his dorm. 因为得投票给自己的父亲 让他搬出宿舍
[28:30] That’s all. 就这样
[28:31] But that leaves three other votes. 但是还剩下三票啊
[28:33] Yeah. 是啊
[28:34] Can I get a copy of the magazine, please? 能拿一本那杂志给我吗 求你们了
[28:35] No, I’m sorry, they’re actually for passengers. 不行 真的很抱歉 只能给乘客看
[28:38] We don’t even give out honey nuts, so we’re not gonna 我们连蜂蜜坚果都不发 所以我们
[28:39] – give you a magazine. – Who wants honey nuts? – 不会给你本杂志的 – 有谁要蜂蜜坚果的
[28:42] I don’t want the honey nuts. 我不想要蜂蜜坚果
[28:43] I want to just jump onto the plane, 我只是想要上飞机一会儿
[28:44] – grab a magazine. – Oh, okay, – 拿本杂志就走 – 噢 好吧
[28:46] yeah, sure, we just, uh, let people walk 行啊 没问题 我们随时都能
[28:47] onto the plane all the time. 让人随意上下飞机的
[28:49] Do you want a box cutter also? 你还想来把折刀吗
[28:52] – Oh. – Nice. – 噢 – 这下好了
[28:53] These guys are jerks. 这些人都是些混蛋
[28:55] Take that, take that. 收好了 收好了
[28:59] Tell you what– give me a one- way ticket 这样吧 给我一张单程的机票
[29:00] to your cheapest destination, please. 最便宜的那种
[29:03] Oh, you lucked out. 噢 你真倒霉
[29:04] Today it’s Pittsburgh. 今天是去匹兹堡
[29:08] He’s good. 他这人很厉害啊
[29:09] What’s the second cheapest? 那第二便宜的呢
[29:10] So Michael ended up spending a little more 所以Michael最终只得多花钱
[29:13] to fly a little less, 坐更短时间的飞机
[29:15] and after some confusion at security… 在安检处的小误会之后
[29:17] But you’ve got nothing in your luggage. 但是你的行李箱什么都没有
[29:19] I wasn’t supposed to be traveling today. 我今天本不该出行的
[29:20] I told you, it was 我告诉过你了
[29:21] a voting situation, there was a miscalculation. 是因为投票 结果出错了
[29:23] Well, I mean, obviously 好吧 很明显
[29:23] P-Hound’s gonna vote against you. P-Hound会投给你
[29:25] – I’ve never seen nothing… – These three people with burkas – 我没有发现什么 – 那三个穿着长袍的人
[29:27] just walked right by you. 刚从你面前走过了
[29:28] …he found his seat. 他找到自己的座位
[29:31] Unfortunately the seat he was assigned didn’t have 很不幸的是 他的那个座位
[29:34] a seat back pocket. 没有座椅靠背口袋
[29:36] Hello, hi, does each ticket entitle 你好 问一下 每一张票
[29:39] the passenger to an in-flight magazine? 都能要一本航班读物吗
[29:41] No, it only guarantees you a seat. 不能 票只能保证给你一个座位
[29:42] Perhaps I can ask another passenger for one, 也许我能帮你找另一个乘客要一本
[29:44] or if I’d rather, you can. 可我更宁愿你自己去要
[29:47] Michael had to go back four seats Michael不得不在其他人拿之前
[29:49] before someone would. 到四排后的座位上去拿
[29:56] And Michael kicked himself for a pose Michael很后悔向<高度>
[29:59] he thought would express humility to Sanjiv, 杂志摄影师Sanjiv (印度人)
[30:02] the Altitude photographer. 摆了个传达人性的姿势
[30:07] And so Michael– 就这样Michael
[30:08] a man who’d for years threatened to leave 一个多年前就威胁要离开家人
[30:11] his family but had always stayed for his son, 却总是留在儿子身边的男人
[30:14] a man who no longer had that excuse nor anywhere to live– 而现在没有借口了 也无家可归了
[30:19] found himself with nothing to lose 发现自己没什么可失去的
[30:21] in a town that he’d always imagined 来到了一直幻想的
[30:24] would be his destiny, 自己的命中注定之地
[30:26] and for the first time in many years, 这么多年来第一次
[30:29] Michael had hope. Michael有了希望
[30:34] on the next Arrested Development 接下来的<发展受阻>
[30:37] Michael steps out of the air-conditioned airport. Michael踏出了开着空调的机场
[30:39] Hope you know a good place to live because I’m… 希望你知道个可以住的好地方 因为我
[30:42] Ooh, dear Lord. 噢 我的天啊
[30:46] ‘Cause I’m looking 因为我期望
[30:47] – to make a new start. – Don’t touch that handle. – 期望一个新开始 – 别碰门把手
[30:48] Whoa, Mother of God! 去你妈的
[30:49] Dear Lord! 大地啊
[30:52] Whoo! 喔
[30:54] And Michael returns Michael回到了
[30:55] to the only viable place he can think of to live… 他唯一能够想到的可行之处去住
[30:59] Gentlemen, start your engines. 先生们 发动你们的引擎吧
[31:01] …where he begins his new life cleaning up 那里是在他离开旧生活
[31:04] after his family’s old one. 开启新生活的地方
[31:06] Buster Buster.
[31:08] No… no, Gob. 不是 是Gob
[31:12] Oh! 噢
[31:14] It was Lindsay. 其实是Lindsay
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme