Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:05] Michael Bluth believed he’d just made a shocking discovery. Michael Bluth有了一个惊人的发现
[00:08] I mean, that might be an older sister that we’ve never met. 我们没准还有个素未谋面的姐姐呢
[00:11] Wow. Look at the beak on that bird. 哇 瞧她的鹰钩鼻
[00:14] Michael found the picture in a secret room Michael在秘密房间找到这张照片
[00:16] while looking for incriminating evidence against his father. 当时他正在寻找证明其父无罪的证据
[00:19] I have an older sister? 我还有个姐姐
[00:21] Don’t you kind of remember having an older sister? 你不记得有个姐姐了吗
[00:23] – Not at all. What, do you? – A little bit. – 完全不记得了 怎么 你记得啊 – 有点印象
[00:25] You know, I mean, Nellie does sound familiar. Nellie这个名字确实听着挺熟悉的
[00:27] Mom and Dad clearly were trying to keep this hidden from us. 老爸老妈很明显是想瞒着我们
[00:29] But this could be anybody. 但这妹子可能是任何人啊
[00:30] This could be a deformed neighbour or… 可能是丑邻居或者
[00:32] A child that Mom and Dad gave up for some reason, 是老爸老妈因某种原因抛弃的孩子
[00:35] and whose identity they’re now using to pin their crimes on. 现在他们利用她的身份把罪名全推到她身上
[00:38] You know, the prosecutor said 检察官说
[00:39] that there was that account with money in it N.Bluth账户里可是有好大一笔钱呢
[00:41] labelled N.Bluth. Her name is Nellie. 她的名字叫Nellie
[00:43] Michael, do you remember when you thought there was Michael 还记得上次你以为有个
[00:45] a mysterious Mr F. Out to get you? 神秘人Mr.F想抓你吗
[00:49] Yeah, but that was retard… misguided. 记得 但那是我笨 被误导了
[00:51] This is different. This is N. Bluth. 这次不一样 这可是N.Bluth啊
[00:55] Well, why don’t you just go to Dad and ask 你怎么不直接去问老爸
[00:56] who Nellie is, point blank? Nellie是谁 更直接不是
[00:58] So he can just cover it up and lie? 然后让他继续撒谎掩饰吗
[00:59] I can’t stand to hear one more lie out of this family. 我可再也不想听到这个家里的人撒谎了
[01:02] There’s the woman I’m sexually attracted to. 让我性致勃勃的女人在这啊
[01:06] Okay. But that’s the last one. 好吧 这是最后一次了
[01:07] Well, I’m off to the gym to prepare for our tryst. 我要去体育馆为我们的幽会做准备了
[01:10] Tryst? 幽会
[01:11] Yes, Lindsay and I are 是啊 Lindsay和我
[01:12] planning a night of heterosexual intercourse. 在计划一夜异性交媾
[01:15] You can just say “Intercourse”. 说”交媾”就好
[01:16] We talked about it last night. 我们昨晚讨论过了
[01:18] After a disappointing attempt at lovemaking. 在一次失败的性爱尝试之后
[01:20] This isn’t going to happen. I just want you to be satisfied. 今晚没搞头了 我只是想让你感到满足而已
[01:24] T, you’re always thinking of others. T 你总是为他人着想[想着别人]
[01:26] I tried that. It didn’t work either. 我试过了 但也不起作用啊
[01:28] Well, you know, maybe I would be more attracted to you 如果你的身材再好一点
[01:31] if you were in better shape. 没准我会更有性趣
[01:33] You know, if you were just more muscular, masculine. 如果你肌肉再发达一点 更有男人味一点
[01:36] – Does that make me shallow? – No. – 这会不会显得我很肤浅 – 不会
[01:38] I was going to say the same thing to you. 我还打算对你说同样的话呢
[01:40] Maybe we should take a little time to work on ourselves, 也许我们应该花点时间改善自身
[01:42] and then we’ll plan a special night 然后我们计划一个特别的夜晚
[01:45] in seven or eight days 七八天以后
[01:46] or a couple of weeks 还是几周后吧
[01:47] let’s say three weeks 那就三周后
[01:49] We’re gonna go for it in a month. 我们准备在一个月内搞定
[01:50] Starting at the start of next month. 从下个月开始
[01:51] And we’re gonna call it a 31-day month. 我们准备称之为”31天”月计划
[01:53] Even though this particular month has 30 days. 即使这个月只有30天
[01:55] You know, I’ve already prepared a list of “Won’ts”. 我已经为自己整理了一张”不想做的事”名单
[01:58] You’re not going to believe this. My list of “Can’ts”. 你一定不敢相信 我的”不能做的事”名单
[02:02] Marital love can be so romantic. 夫妻间的爱意真是很浪漫啊
[02:04] What? What’s that supposed to mean? 什么 这是什么意思
[02:05] – What? – Marital love. – 什么什么意思 – 夫妻间的爱意
[02:07] You were looking right at me, and you said marital love. 你刚刚一直盯着我 然后说夫妻间的爱意
[02:08] I don’t… Why would I… 我没有 我怎么会
[02:10] George Michael was interested George Michael会感兴趣
[02:11] because earlier that day he discovered 是因为早些时候他发现
[02:14] that the recent mock wedding 自己最近和表妹Maeby
[02:15] he’d acted in with his cousin Maeby… 一起扮演的那次假结婚
[02:17] We’re married? 我们结婚了
[02:18] … was, in fact, as real and binding as the rice pudding 实际上 正如那些老年痴呆的老人
[02:21] the disoriented patients had thrown at them. 往自己身上扔的大米布丁一样真实
[02:24] I was talking to your aunt and uncle. 我在和你姑母姑父说话
[02:26] Of course, they’re married, too. 当然了 他们也结婚了
[02:29] – Each other. – Please. – 彼此结了婚 – 行了
[02:31] Pity the fool who gives 可怜可怜那个
[02:32] me a bunch of jibber-jabber about romance. 和我扯了一堆浪漫废话的傻瓜吧
[02:34] My religious girlfriend just dumped me. 我信教的女友刚刚抛弃我了
[02:35] And for a simple little misunderstanding. 还是因为芝麻绿豆的小误会
[02:37] I mean, if someone was always asking you 如果某人总是要求你
[02:38] to embrace the Holy Trinity, what would you think they meant? 去拥抱”圣三位一体” 你觉得他们该是什么意思
[02:40] Gob thought it meant a three-way. Gob以为是3P的意思呢
[02:43] What? I thought that’s what all you guys lived for. 怎么了 我以为这是你们的终生目标呢
[02:48] What about you? You game? 你呢 来吗
[02:49] Well, maybe she just wasn’t for you. 或者她不适合你
[02:50] Which one? 你说的是哪一个
[02:52] I really wasn’t paying attention. 我没怎么在意
[02:54] The real problem is she keeps 真正的问题是
[02:55] saying that God is going to show me a sign. 她总说上帝会给我一个神迹
[02:57] The something of my ways. 我人生道路上的什么东西
[03:01] – Wisdom. – It’s probably wisdom. – 智慧吗 – 没准
[03:04] Gob, listen, can I ask you a question? Gob 听着 我能问你个事吗
[03:05] Do you remember growing up with a sister? 你还记不记得小时候有个姐姐或者妹妹的
[03:08] Sister? No, I don’t. 姐姐妹妹 不记得了
[03:11] Not really ringing any bells. 完全没什么印象啊
[03:14] Other than Lindsay, of course. 除了Lindsay以外的姐姐妹妹
[03:15] Oh, Lindsay! 哦 Lindsay嘛
[03:17] Well, you might not be the most reputable source on this. 我怎么会想来问你这个问题
[03:19] Upstairs, George Michael was sharing his news with his cousin. 在楼上 George Michael把消息告诉了他表妹
[03:23] You mean we’re married? 你是说我们结婚了
[03:24] No, it’s just a piece of paper. It doesn’t mean anything. 不 这只是一纸婚书 不代表什么的
[03:26] – I mean… – We should shred it. – 我的意思是 – 我们该把它撕了
[03:28] – It’s creeping me out. – Yeah, me, too. – 它让我抓狂 – 是啊 也让我抓狂
[03:30] But if we just put it over the dresser like we think it’s a joke, 但是如果我们把它放在衣柜里 然后把它当成笑话
[03:33] – then we would always know… – It is a joke. – 正如我们一直所知的 – 这就是个笑话
[03:35] Yeah. Unless we get it framed. 是啊 除非我们把它裱起来
[03:39] And Michael went to investigate his mystery sister. Michael去调查他神秘姐姐的事
[03:42] Michael! What a surprise. Michael 真意外啊
[03:44] Really? Were you expecting somebody else? 是吗 你们是在等别人吗
[03:45] Maybe one of your two daughters? 或许在等你们两个女儿中的一个
[03:48] Lindsay and Tobias never visit. Lindsay和Tobias从不上这儿来
[03:52] It’s so bad. 真糟
[03:54] I actually meant Lindsay and Nellie. 我说的是Lindsay和Nellie
[03:57] You call them that, too? 你也这样叫他们
[04:00] It’s so nice to be able to talk like this. 这样说话的感觉真好啊
[04:02] Where’s Dad? 老爸在哪
[04:03] What’s all this? 这都是些什么
[04:04] Computer stuff from the office. 办公室里的电脑什么的
[04:06] No, Pop, you’re not doing 不 老爸 你不会又在搞什么
[04:07] another one of those Black Fridays, are you? “黑色星期五”吧
[04:09] Your mass firings? 大规模裁员
[04:10] Before firing his employees, however, 每次在老George裁员之前
[04:13] George, Sr had been sure to clear the office of its valuables. 他总是先把办公室里的值钱东西收干净
[04:16] So, when do we get to see our new fancy office? 那我们什么时候能见到我们的新办公室
[04:18] Soon as you get your new fancy job. You’re all fired. 等你们找到新工作就能见到了 你们全被解雇了
[04:22] The employees never saw it coming, 员工们总是无法预见到这种结果
[04:24] even though their first task 尽管他们的第一份任务
[04:25] was often to unload computers from a rental truck. 通常是把电脑从租来的货车上搬下来
[04:29] No, it’s not a Black Friday, although I did enjoy those. 不 不是黑色星期五 虽然我很享受那种感觉
[04:32] No, the prosecution’s 不过不是 检察官
[04:34] gonna want to have access to the hard drive, 要检查我们的硬盘
[04:36] so I just want to make sure everything’s nice and clean for them. 我只是想在他们检查的时候一切都没问题
[04:40] – What the hell is that thing? – An electromagnet. – 这又是什么鬼东西 – 一块电磁铁
[04:42] Think of it as a giant delete key. 把它当成一个巨大的删除键好了
[04:44] Well, I hate to spoil your fun, 我不想打扰你的欢乐时光
[04:45] Dad, but I got backups on all of that stuff, 老爸 但是我有这些东西的备份
[04:48] and this is illegal. 而且这样做是违法的
[04:49] Oh, well, excuse me, Judge Reinhold, 哦 好吧 抱歉了 Reinhold法官大人
[04:51] but I am trying to protect my family. 但是我在尽力保护我的家人
[04:57] That’s not a real gold necklace, is it? 这不是真的金项链吧
[04:59] Well, it wasn’t really your 50th birthday. 这又不是你的真的50岁大寿
[05:03] You know, Dad, you can’t have this stuff in here, all right? 老爸 你不能把这东西放在这儿
[05:05] And we don’t need more trouble. 我们不能再惹更多麻烦了
[05:06] It’s bad enough you got Buster 你让Buster假装昏迷
[05:08] faking a coma just so he doesn’t have to testify. 好让他不能出庭作证 已经够坏了
[05:10] I’ve been trying to get him out of that coma. 我一直都在努力让他别再装了
[05:13] It’s costing us a fortune. He’s sleeping us dry. 这可花了我们一大笔钱 他睡着都能把我们榨干
[05:15] Okay, faker, I’m cutting the cord. 好了 你个小骗子 我把电源线给剪了
[05:19] I’ll see you at the snack machine. 在零食贩卖机前见哈
[05:24] Well, if he knows that you don’t want him in the coma, 如果你不想让他继续装了
[05:25] then why is he still in it? 他为什么还躺在那儿
[05:26] For some reason he won’t tell me. 因为一些他不肯告诉我的原因
[05:28] He’d fallen for his day nurse. 原因就是他爱上那个小护士了
[05:30] Buster, you’re so dear. Buster 你好萌啊
[05:32] She found his complete 小护士发现他这样
[05:33] lack of personality and movement enchanting. 没个性也没动作也确实挺吸引人的
[05:36] I wish you could say something. 我希望你能开口说话
[05:38] Of course, if you did, everything would be ruined 当然了 如果你开口说话了 那这一切美好都毁了
[05:41] ’cause you wouldn’t be as pure. 因为你就不会这么纯洁了
[05:43] Speaking of living a lie, 说到生活在谎言里
[05:45] I don’t suppose either one of 我不知道你们俩
[05:46] you have remembered who this N.Bluth is, huh? 到底还记不记得谁是 N.Bluth
[05:48] Not a Nick or a Nellie? 不是叫Nick就是叫Nellie
[05:51] Just the one who married Lindsay. 不就是娶了Lindsay那个吗
[05:55] Isn’t it fun to talk like this? 这样说是不是很搞笑啊
[05:59] So Michael returned to the office, 所以Michael又回到了办公室
[06:01] where the atmosphere was paranoid. 那的气氛有点可疑
[06:03] – Is it Black Friday? – No one’s getting fired. – 这是不是黑色星期五 – 没人会被炒了的
[06:05] No one’s getting fired. 没人会被炒了的
[06:06] But we haven’t been paid, and they took our computers. 我们没拿到薪水 而且电脑也被拿走了
[06:08] I know how this looks bad, 我知道情况很糟糕
[06:09] but it’s just my father trying to erase 但那只是我老爸
[06:10] all the hard drives to avoid conviction. 在消除硬盘数据 防止被抓到把柄
[06:12] The company is fine. This is fun though, isn’t it? 公司没问题 这样也有点意思 不是吗
[06:14] They brought out all the old machines. 他们把所有的老式机都拿出来了
[06:16] I mean, they’ve seen better days, 虽然不怎么样了
[06:18] but I’m sure they’re all functional, right? 但我想它们还能继续工作 对吧
[06:20] Like Tom here. 就跟Tom一样
[06:22] – I’m 30. – You’re kidding me. – 我才30岁 – 你在开玩笑吧
[06:25] But Michael found the equipment frustrating as well. Michael发现那些老式机的运行速度很让人着急
[06:28] Gob’s programme? Gob的程序
[06:32] Idiot. 白痴
[06:33] And then he noticed something else. 接着他发现了一些东西
[06:34] George的秘密文档 远离Gob
[06:37] “顾问” 请于工作日致电 谈判高手
[06:38] – Nellie? – Michael, I’ve gotta talk to you. – Nellie – Michael 我要和你谈谈
[06:40] Wow. KY Pro, huh? 哇 这是KY Pro吧
[06:43] Hey, don’t get any moisture on these babes. 注意点 别把这宝贝弄湿了
[06:46] Tobias Tobias.
[06:48] Buddy, I needed that information. 伙计 我需要那信息
[06:49] This is that sister I’ve been looking for. 这是我一直在找的我姐姐的信息啊
[06:51] Well, just hit print screen. 那按打印键
[06:53] I’m sure that whatever’s on there will come up. 不管里面有什么都能打印出来
[06:54] Look at that. 瞧啊
[06:59] I kind of remember these being faster, you know? 我记得这东西以前快得多啊
[07:01] Yeah. We were probably all so 也许我们嗑药嗑多了
[07:02] jacked up on amyl and disco music, we didn’t notice. 在加上点迪厅音乐 我们没注意到
[07:05] But you know what? I’m glad about this printer lag, 但是你知道吗 我很喜欢现在这龟速
[07:07] because I was hoping to have a jaw session with you. 因为我想和你面对面地谈一会儿
[07:11] Well, why don’t we just say as long as that means a talk? 那我们就长话短说吧
[07:13] I find myself attracted to someone who is not my wife. 我发现我爱上了某人 但她不是我老婆
[07:18] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[07:19] Michael Michael.
[07:22] – Can you believe it? – You’re married to my sister. – 你能相信吗 – 你和我老姐结婚了
[07:25] Don’t you think I know that? 你以为我不知道吗
[07:26] I’m not interested in you that way. 我一直都不喜欢你那方面
[07:29] – What way? – Pick one. – 哪方面 – 任何一个方面
[07:31] No, did you think you were the Michael I was talking about? 不不 你以为我说的Michael是你吗
[07:34] – No. – What? – 不是你啊 – 什么
[07:36] No, interesting that your mind went there, though. Okay. 不 你会那样想也无可厚非
[07:39] No, I’m afraid the Michael I’m talking about is all lady. 不是 我说的Michael是个女的
[07:43] She’s the trainer at my gym. 她是我健身房的教练
[07:44] This is the trainer you started with today? 你今天才去就认识的教练
[07:46] Indeed. Can you believe she’s a bodybuilder? 是啊 你能相信吗 她是个健身教练
[07:48] Indeed. 难以置信啊
[07:49] What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? 我在干嘛 我在干嘛 我在干嘛
[07:52] You’re nervous about becoming intimate with Lindsay again. 你紧张是因为你将要和Lindsay有亲密行为
[07:55] You probably should not rush into things, you know? 不要急于求成 好吗
[07:57] Don’t call this girl-Michael. 别给这个叫Michael的女人打电话
[07:59] Stay away from the gym. Just leave it alone. 离健身房远远的 忘了这事吧
[08:01] Wise words, boy-Michael. 够明智啊 男版Michael
[08:03] I’ll tell you, if I wasn’t 我告诉你
[08:04] so dripping and disgustingly sweaty right now, 如果我现在不是完全湿身的话
[08:06] I’d hop over this desk and give you such a hug. 我就会跳过这桌子给你一个大大的拥抱
[08:09] Hey, coulda, shoulda, woulda. 嗨 可能 应该 没准可以
[08:11] Hey, no. Look. 嗨 不要了 看着
[08:13] Number’s up. Look at that. 号码出来了 瞧
[08:15] It would’ve been a seven. 这应该是个7吧
[08:17] Later that night, Lucille visited Buster in the hospital. 当天晚上 Lucille去医院看Buster
[08:21] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼东西
[08:22] My name is Representative John Van Heusen, 我是John Van Heusen代表
[08:25] and I am here to protect the dignity of this boy’s life. 我来这里是为了捍卫这孩子生命的尊严
[08:28] Dignity? Easy for you to say. 尊严 你说得好听
[08:30] I’m the one who has to loofah his stump. 我才是那个用丝瓜蒂给他洗假肢的人
[08:32] I believe death is wrong in all of its forms, 我认为不管什么形式的死亡都是错误的
[08:35] except lethal injection. 除了注射死刑
[08:36] But that’s just as a deterrent against more death. 但那还是为了防止更多的死亡
[08:39] And this young man is enjoying life. 这个年轻人正在享受生命呢
[08:43] Look at us, huh? We’re having a blast here, huh? 瞧我们 我们玩得很开心啊
[08:46] How the hell did you even find out about Sleeping Beauty here? 你们是怎么知道这儿有个”睡美人”的
[08:49] It was an anonymous tip 我们收到匿名举报
[08:50] from someone who cares about Buster’s life. 来自某个关心Buster生命的人
[08:52] It’s not ringing any bells. 完全没印象
[08:54] In fact, it was Buster himself. 事实上 是Buster自己举报的
[08:56] They’re trying to kill Baby Buster. 他们想杀了Buster宝贝
[08:59] That’s right, from the videos. 没错 就是视频上的
[09:01] Well, no one’s killing Baby Buster on my watch. 有我看着没人敢对Buster宝贝下手
[09:05] That is unless, of course, 当然了 这也是没有用的
[09:06] it’s as a penalty in a three-strike scenario. 这在惯犯法中可是重罪
[09:08] No one’s called him Baby Buster since high school. 自从高中后 就没人喊他Buster宝贝了
[09:13] Michael, meanwhile, had called one number after another 与此同时 Michael正在一个一个打电话
[09:16] until he found Frank, a colleague of the woman he knew as Nellie. 直到他找到Franke Nellie女士的同事
[09:20] I am looking for Nellie. 我找Nellie
[09:21] Yeah, well, she’s working a software convention at some hotel. 对 她在某酒店开一个软件方面的会议
[09:24] – I can set up a meeting at the bar, man. – Appreciate it. – 我们可以安排你们在酒吧碰面 伙计 – 非常感谢
[09:27] And so Michael arrived at the bar, hoping to spot someone 于是Michael就去了酒吧 希望能碰到
[09:31] who could be his sister. 那个可能是他姐姐的人
[09:35] She grew into the nose. 她鼻子长好了点
[09:38] – Nellie? Hey, – Hi. Michael. – Nellie 你好 – 你好 Michael
[09:40] Frank sent me. I think I might be interested in your services. Frank让我来的 我想我可能对你的服务感兴趣
[09:43] – You won’t be sorry. – Yeah? – 你不会留下遗憾的 – 什么
[09:44] I was hoping that maybe 我想我们没准
[09:45] we could just talk a little bit first, huh? 可以先聊一聊 怎么样
[09:47] Yeah, most people want to. 好啊 大多数人都会这样做
[09:48] And they did talk. 他们还真的聊起来了
[09:50] And Michael felt a connection Michael感觉到一种
[09:51] like he’d never felt with anyone in his family. 与家人从未有过的默契
[09:54] I had a locker on the first floor, 大一的时候 我的柜子
[09:56] freshman year, right next to the cafe 在一楼 紧挨着咖啡厅
[09:58] with all the junior lockers, so it was clearly a mistake, 跟大三学生的柜子在一起 虽然是搞错了
[10:00] but I didn’t say anything, right? 但我也没说什么
[10:01] You’re bad. 你个坏家伙
[10:02] I had that same locker all throughout the sophomore year. 大二一整年我还是用那个柜子
[10:05] Junior year they had me up on the third floor with all the frosh. 但到大三的时候 他们把我的柜子弄到三楼和大一的放一起
[10:08] That is wild. 真疯狂
[10:09] I had the same combo all 我一直用同一个密码锁
[10:10] throughout ’cause I transferred the lock. 因为我换锁了
[10:11] Let me tell you why I transferred the lock. 我来告诉你我为什么要换锁
[10:12] Hey, let’s see what some of the other folks are up to. 嗨 还是让我们看看其他家伙在干什么吧
[10:17] Nothing there. 这里没什么事
[10:20] Or there. 这里也没什么情况
[10:25] Oh, my. 哦 天呐
[10:26] Let’s get back to Michael. 还是回到Michael那儿吧
[10:28] And it was Joe Namath’s number, 因为那是Joe Namath的号码
[10:29] Babe Ruth’s number, then my birthday. Babe Ruth的号码 然后才是我的生日
[10:31] That is a great story. 这个故事很精彩
[10:33] It wasn’t a great story. 这个故事其实一点都不精彩
[10:35] Nellie was just a great listener. Nellie确实是个好的倾听者
[10:37] Most prostitutes are. 大多数妓女都是很好的倾听者
[10:38] Nellie, the hell with formalities. Nellie 直奔主题吧
[10:40] I think you and I should do business together. 我觉得我们俩应该一起干点正事
[10:42] Me, too. 同意
[10:50] Michael had just hired a Michael刚刚雇了一个
[10:51] woman he’d secretly believed to be his sister. 他认为是自己姐姐的女士
[10:54] How did you get into this line of work? 你怎么会从事这种工作呢
[10:56] But, of course, he’d also yet to figure out she was a prostitute. 当然了 他还没发现她其实是个妓女
[10:59] Well, I was buried in loan debt from business school, 我在商学院读书的时候欠了一屁股债
[11:02] so I started whoring myself out. 所以我就开始卖身了
[11:04] Not that there weren’t clues. 其实也不是没有线索
[11:06] What do you say we go up to my room and seal the deal? 我们去我的房间完成交易吧
[11:09] You’re staying here? 你住这里
[11:10] I was actually hoping to get into your business tomorrow, 事实上 我希望等到明天再工作呢
[11:12] and it would give you the 而且还能让你
[11:12] chance to meet everybody in the office, you know, 跟办公室的所有人见见面
[11:15] ’cause you’re gonna be working for the whole staff. 因为你即将为全体工作人员服务
[11:16] You’re gonna be filling, like, three openings. 你得填满三个洞呢
[11:19] I heard there were a couple 我听说有几个像我一样的女孩子
[11:20] of girls like me consulting over at Enron. 在安然公司那做”顾问”
[11:22] And so the next day, 所以第二天
[11:23] Michael introduced his new consultant to his staff, Michael把他的新顾问介绍给全体员工
[11:26] who weren’t that pleased to meet her. 但员工们却不太待见她
[11:27] – You hired someone else? – Yes. – 你又雇了其他人 – 是啊
[11:30] We haven’t even been paid yet. 我们都还没拿到薪水呢
[11:32] That’s exactly why I hired her. To help out with the finances. 所以我才雇了她嘛 来帮助我们解决财政问题
[11:34] She’s absolutely amazing at that stuff. 她在这方面有一手
[11:36] Right? You do, do finances and stuff, right? 对吧 你会做财务的事 对吧
[11:38] I do all sorts of scenes. 我什么场景都能演
[11:40] There you go. Okay, guys, 听到了吧 好了 各位
[11:41] don’t be afraid to put her in any position that you want, okay? 让她干任何职位[体位]都行
[11:44] Dave, you give her access to everything, okay? Dave 给她最高”进入”权
[11:47] I want you guys to think of her as Nellie Bluth, all right? 我希望你们把她当成Nellie Bluth 懂了吗
[11:50] In fact, we should probably get an I.D. 事实上 我们应该给她
[11:52] With that printed on it, okay? 弄个印了名字的员工牌
[11:54] But she did have a list of “Won’ts”. 但是Nellie自己却有着一大堆”不想做的事”
[11:56] We have some ground rules first, okay? 我们得先定些规矩
[11:58] No………, or… 不玩[哔] 也不玩[哔]
[12:02] And no… unless you’re wearing a… [哔]我也不考虑 除非你穿着件[哔]
[12:06] Or you… before you… me. 或者你[哔]我之前[哔]了
[12:08] And if this winds up on the web, I will… you in the… 如果这些传到网上了 我会[哔]你[哔]
[12:13] Our computers don’t even work on the Internet. 我们的电脑都上不了网
[12:16] Who’s first? 谁第一个来
[12:17] Back at the model home, George Michael was still trying 回到样板房 George Michael
[12:20] to make his accidental marriage work. 还在努力维持他的意外婚姻
[12:22] I thought maybe, we could pop in a… 我想 我们可以把[哔]
[12:24] in the old DVD player and sit and watch it. 放进旧DVD机里看一看
[12:25] 指的是一部片名正被FOX审核的 已不再播出的高中生侦探剧
[12:27] Maybe just the two of us, husband and wife. 就我们两个吧 像一对夫妻那样
[12:29] I’m just kidding. 开玩笑的
[12:30] I mean, the State of California isn’t. 但加州的法律可没开玩笑
[12:32] You know, that’s what makes it funny. 但是你懂的 这使得这事更为滑稽
[12:34] I’m worried you’re taking this too seriously. 我担心你入戏太深
[12:37] Just the opposite. 恰好相反
[12:44] What the hell is that? 这又是什么鬼东西
[12:45] I bought you a wedding ring… tone. 给你准备的婚戒 呃 婚礼进行曲
[12:50] Opposite of serious. 我一点没当真
[12:51] And Michael was getting an update Michael得知了一些关于他新雇员
[12:53] on how his newest employee, Nellie, was working out. Nellie正在努力工作的消息
[12:56] Really? And all the guys like her, huh? That is great. 真的吗 汉子们都喜欢她 真是太好了
[13:00] You mean “Away” Though, right? 你是想说是”印象深刻” 对吧
[13:02] Because otherwise it sounds a little different. 不然听着怪怪的
[13:04] But that’s outstanding. 但还是太好了
[13:08] Real good. You forgot to say “Away” Again. 真好 你又忘了说”深刻”了
[13:09] But listen, let me call you back in a bit, okay? Bye. 一会儿打给你 行吧 回见
[13:14] Nellie has blown them all away. Nellie给每个人都口了一管[深刻印象]
[13:16] Yeah, well, I think it’s crazy. 是啊 我觉得要疯了
[13:18] You’ve given her access to everything. 你给她所有权限
[13:20] The banking. And for what? 甚至现金业务 到底为了什么
[13:21] I mean, you’re basing this whole thing on the fact 你做这样仅仅是因为
[13:23] that she shares a name with someone you played with as a baby. 她和你小时候的玩伴同名
[13:25] Lindsay, I can tell that it’s real. Lindsay 我能感受到这一切都是真的
[13:27] It’s like that feeling that you read about twins having. 就好像双胞胎有的那种感觉
[13:30] We’re twins. You didn’t give me access to the banking. 我们是双胞胎 你都没让我处理过现金业务
[13:32] No, you’d just go out and 不行 你只知道出去
[13:34] you’d just whore it up, Lindsay, you know? 然后大肆挥霍一把 Lindsay 你知道吗
[13:36] Now, she’s different. She’s a little bit more like me. 她真的不一样啊 她更像我
[13:38] – It’s like we finish each other’s… – Sandwiches? – 感觉好像我们能接上 – 三明治
[13:42] Sentences. 彼此的话
[13:43] – Why would I say… – Sandwiches? – 我为什么要说 – 三明治
[13:46] That time I was gonna say sandwiches. 我是打算说三明治的
[13:48] So I guess you haven’t told Nellie what you’re thinking. 我猜你还没有告诉Nellie你在想什么吧
[13:50] No, I have not. I’ve been waiting for the right time. 当然没有 我在等恰当的时机
[13:52] I want to make sure that she trusts me, you know? 我想确保她信任我
[13:54] Especially since Dad is probably setting her up. 尤其是在老爸准备陷害她的情况下
[13:56] But I might want to hurry with that whole operation, 但是我可能会加快整个进程
[13:58] because she’s charging us a fortune, 因为她向我们要了一大笔钱
[14:00] and of course she’s got this old boss 而且她以前的老板
[14:02] that’s claiming he wants a percentage. 也要跑来分一杯羹
[14:03] Yo, man, you owe me money. I ain’t no dummy. 嗨 兄弟 你欠我钱 我可不会吃哑巴亏
[14:06] And it better be soon, or you’re gonna feel my hand up your… 最好快点 不然你就等着我扇你[哔]
[14:10] So Nellie wants to meet me tonight for drinks. Nellie想和我今晚见面喝一杯
[14:11] Maybe I’ll tell her then. 也许到时候我就会告诉她
[14:13] That’s funny. I’m going out tonight for drinks, too. 真不错啊 我今晚也要出去喝一杯
[14:15] With an exciting new man. 和一个让我兴奋的新鲜男人
[14:16] Really trying to make that marriage work, aren’t you? 你是真的想继续维持你的婚姻 对吧
[14:18] Well, excuse me, Judge Reinhold, 打扰一下 Reinhold法官大人
[14:20] but I’m feeling a little pressure here. 我觉得很有压力
[14:22] I mean, if you had to have sex with Tobias in four months, 如果四个月后你非得和Tobias做爱
[14:24] you’d be shopping for a way out, too. 你也会用购物来解压的
[14:26] I stand corrected. And disgusted. 这话没错 而且很恶心
[14:29] And Michael arrived for his meeting with Nellie. Michael到了和Nellie碰面的地点
[14:31] – Are you Michael? – Yes. – 你是Michael – 没错
[14:32] There’s a Nellie at the end of the bar who wants to see you. 吧台那头有个叫Nellie的想要见你
[14:34] Great. Thank you. 好极了 谢谢你
[14:36] It’s Tobias. 是你啊 Tobias
[14:38] Michael. Look, this has got to stop. Michael 听着 这一切必须到此为止了
[14:40] I mean, flattered? Yes. Interested? Not tonight. 我确实感到受宠若惊 但是今晚我没兴趣
[14:43] I think I see what’s happening. 我想我明白怎么回事了
[14:45] You’re meeting girl-Michael at the bar? 你在酒吧等女版的Michael吧
[14:47] It was her idea. 这是她的主意
[14:48] I mean, she wanted to get a drink, and I know it’s crazy. 她想来喝一杯 我知道这很疯狂
[14:50] I mean, I’m married. And the carbs. 我都已经结婚了
[14:53] Well, Tobias, sometimes life is about making difficult… Tobias 有时候人生就是需要做一些艰难的
[14:57] Sandwiches. I know. 三明治嘛 我懂
[14:59] You read my mind. 你真是我肚里的蛔虫啊
[15:00] Oh, God, here she is. 哦 上帝啊 她来了
[15:04] Next to that guy? 那男的旁边那个吗
[15:05] What guy? 什么男的
[15:07] That guy. 那个男的
[15:08] No, that’s her. 不 那就是她啊
[15:11] – Him? – That’s a girl. – 他吗 – 那是个姑娘
[15:13] I think the name Michael is making you look for a man. 我想Michael这个名字让你觉得
[15:16] Think I’m looking at a man. 我在找一个男的
[15:18] – Michael. – Yes? – Michael – 什么事
[15:20] – Yes? – No, I meant girl-Michael. – 什么事 – 没叫你 我叫的是女版的Michael
[15:22] I’m gonna leave you two alone. 你们俩玩着哈
[15:23] So nice to meet you, girl-Michael. 很高兴见到你 女版Michael
[15:26] What? Yes? 什么 你好
[15:28] Hi, Nellie. 嗨 Nellie
[15:28] I was thinking that we could meet down here. 我想我们可以在楼下见面
[15:31] Actually, I think I’m gonna come up. 好吧 那我上去吧
[15:34] I really need to see you. 我真的要见见你了
[15:35] Yeah, I really want to see you, too. 我也要见见你
[15:37] There’s something we need to talk about. 有些事我们得谈谈
[15:38] I’ve always been mildly attracted to you. 我觉得我有点喜欢你
[15:40] – What? – Well, let’s face it. – 什么 – 面对现实吧
[15:41] There’s no denying that there’s a heat between us. 不可否认的是我们之间有点火花
[15:44] I deny it. I’d like to deny that. 我否认 我极力否认这事
[15:45] I know you feel it, too, this burning desire. 我知道你也感受到了 这种炙热的欲望
[15:48] I don’t feel anything. 我什么都没感受到
[15:49] I feel a burning mutual respect. 我感受到的是一种互相尊重
[15:52] I’ve got an outfit that’s 我有件衣服
[15:53] gonna turn that respect into something fun. 能让那种尊重转变成某种乐趣
[15:55] Respect is fun, Nellie. 有尊重就很有乐趣了 Nellie
[15:57] You know, you’re gonna want respect when you hear what I… 等你听我说完你就会想要那份尊重了
[15:59] Where is the light? 灯在哪儿
[16:00] – Don’t touch that light! – What? – 别碰那盏灯 – 什么
[16:02] This is what happens when 这就是你的下场
[16:03] you steal from Frank’s stable without paying. 偷我Frank的摇钱树还不付钱
[16:06] You wanna be her pimp, you gotta settle up with me. 你想要帮她拉皮条 那就得先把账算清楚
[16:08] Pimp? You mean that she’s a… 拉皮条 你是说她是
[16:10] Lady of the evening. Working girl. 夜晚的女人 卖力工作的女人
[16:13] She turns illusions for money. 她给人一种错觉是为了赚钱
[16:15] And that’s when Michael recognised the voice. 现在Michael听出那是谁的声音了
[16:17] – Tricks. – Wait a minute. – 戏法 – 等等
[16:19] Don’t you do it! 别开灯
[16:20] Ain’t nobody gonna see what Frank looks like! 从来没人看到Frank的相貌
[16:22] Franklin is Frank? Franklin就是Frank
[16:29] Michael had just discovered that his brother was the pimp Michael这才发现原来他的老哥是拉皮条的
[16:32] for the woman he thought was his sister. 拉的就是那个他以为是他姐姐的女人
[16:34] What the hell is going on? Nellie is not a prostitute. 这是什么情况 Nellie才不会是妓女
[16:37] Of course she is. 她当然是了
[16:38] But I can see what the misunderstanding is. 但是我明白你哪里误会了
[16:39] You didn’t know. 你不知道
[16:40] Maybe we can give him a family discount! 也许我们能给他一个家庭折扣价
[16:42] Family discount is right, Gob. 家庭折扣才是王道 Gob
[16:44] This is the sister that I’ve been talking about. 这就是我一直和你说的那个姐姐
[16:46] Maybe I should’ve been getting a family rate. 也许我应该要个家庭折扣价的
[16:48] – Oh, my God! – How do you know her? – 哦 天呐 – 你怎么认识她的
[16:51] – Met up with her after a show. – And you did things with her? – 一次表演之后认识的 – 你和她做了
[16:53] He didn’t. 他没做
[16:54] I did. 我做了
[16:55] Well, if you consider crying like a girl doing something. 如果像小女孩一样哭算是做了的话 那就做了
[16:58] I just want my brother to respect me, you know? 我只希望我弟弟尊重我 懂吗
[17:01] I mean, I don’t even have a job. 我连工作都没有
[17:03] Look, I could use a man’s voice on the phone. 听着 打电话的时候我可能需要用到这个男人的声音
[17:06] And I like your little puppet show. 而且我还挺喜欢你的木偶戏的
[17:08] Ain’t so little when I take my pants off, lady. 把我裤子扒了也不小的哟 女士
[17:12] I mean, obviously I’d take some of the cry out of that. 显然我以后会把这哭腔去掉
[17:14] But I am not a pimp, Michael. 不过我不是皮条客 Michael
[17:17] She needed protection, so I make some threats, I wear this hat, 她需要保护 所以我制造了点恐惧 戴上这个
[17:21] and I collect my 10%. 然后拿10%的提成
[17:23] Yeah, that’s a pimp. And our sister is a prostitute. 这就是拉皮条 我们的姐姐还是个妓女
[17:26] – I’m your sister? – I think so. – 我是你姐姐 – 我想是的
[17:29] I found you in my dad’s computer. 我在我老爸的电脑里找到你的
[17:30] And I thought that maybe he was embezzling money 我想他想也许贪污了点钱
[17:32] and taking advantage of you, 然后想好好利用你
[17:34] and that’s why I hired you to do your work at the office. 所以我才雇你到公司上班
[17:36] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天
[17:37] Wait a minute, what kind of work did you do? 等等 你都做了哪些工作
[17:40] No wonder they were so happy. 难怪他们那么开心
[17:42] I’m so embarrassed. 我真丢死人了
[17:44] Nellie, hang on a second. Nellie 等等
[17:46] You know, Gob, this might be that sign from God Gob 这也许就是上帝的神迹
[17:48] that you should change your ways. 你应该换条生路了
[17:51] No, I think that’s going to be something big. 不 我觉得没什么大不了的
[17:53] Downstairs, meanwhile, Lindsay arrived at the bar for her date. 与此同时 在楼下 Lindsay和她男人约会
[17:57] Michael. Oh, my God, my husband. Michael 哦 我的天 我老公
[17:59] Oh, my God, my wife. 哦 我的天 我老婆来了
[18:00] Are you two here for each other? 你们是来见对方的
[18:02] Is that what you were doing? 你也是来见他吗
[18:03] – How dare you! – How dare you! – 你居然敢这样 – 你居然敢这样
[18:05] – And with another woman! – With another man! – 和别的女人鬼混 – 和别的男人鬼混
[18:07] Wait, wait. You didn’t plan this together? 等等 等等 这不会都是计划好的吧
[18:10] I just assumed you wanted a Holy Trinity. 我以为你们想来一次”合抱圣三一”呢
[18:12] Absolutely not. We’re a happily married couple. 当然不是了 我们是一对幸福的夫妻
[18:15] Yes, who happen to be very much in love with each other. 那是 而且我们碰巧彼此深爱着对方
[18:18] Well, you’re still gonna have to pay Frank. 好吧 但是你们还是要付钱给Frank
[18:22] Michael confronted his father. Michael去找他老爸
[18:23] I know who N. Bluth is. 我知道N.Bluth是谁了
[18:25] It is Nellie, and I found her. 她叫Nellie 我找到他了
[18:28] That’s your sissy cousin Larry. 那是你那个娘炮表哥Larry
[18:31] Even then we knew. That’s why we called him Nellie. 当时我们就知道了 所以我们才叫他Nellie
[18:33] Do you not know that expression, Michael? 你不知道这事吗 Michael
[18:35] I thought we were on the same page here. 我还以为我们都清楚这点呢
[18:36] It’s a nice try, Pop, but in your old computer, I found a Nellie. 演得不错 老爸 但在你的旧电脑里 我找到个名字叫Nellie的
[18:38] You’re trying to tell me that that is not my sister? 你还要告诉我说她不是我姐姐吗
[18:40] Yes. It’s perfectly innocent. 是 完全没关系
[18:42] She’s my prostitute. 她是我找的妓女
[18:44] I’m a red-blooded man. 我是个热血男儿啊
[18:45] I have certain needs that your mom can’t satisfy. 我的某些需求你老妈也满足不了我
[18:48] But sex wasn’t one of them. 但是性不在那些需求中
[18:50] I just want my brother to envy my money. 我只希望我弟弟嫉妒我有钱
[18:54] But he’s got that hair. 但他有一头秀发啊
[18:56] Why can’t I have hair and money, and him nothing? 为什么我就不能两者兼有 而他什么都没有呢
[19:01] She’s not my sister. I let her into the company. 她不是我姐姐 但我让她进公司了
[19:03] You didn’t give her access to the cash, did you? 你不会让她碰钱了吧
[19:06] She said she liked me. 她说她喜欢我
[19:07] She’s a prostitute. That’s her job. 她是妓女 那是她的本职工作
[19:10] Oh, no, the N. Bluth account. 哦 不好 那个N.Bluth账户
[19:12] What? The N. Bluth account? That is your account? 怎么了 那个账户怎么了 那是你的账户吗
[19:15] Maybe. 也许吧
[19:16] But it’s only embezzlement if you spend it outside the company. 如果你在公司外的地方花那笔钱就是贪污了
[19:21] It’s gone. It’s empty. She got to it. 钱没了 账户空了 她把钱全卷走了
[19:23] – Well, there goes the company. – Okay, now, hold on, now. – 公司算是完了 – 好了 行了
[19:27] Let’s not panic, because I know someone who can find her. 先别慌 我知道有个人可以找到她
[19:30] – His name is Frank. – That’s Gob’s puppet. – 他就是Frank – 那就是老哥的木偶
[19:33] I’m going to prison. 我要坐牢了
[19:36] You haven’t heard from Oscar lately, have you? 最近你没听到过Oscar的消息吧
[19:39] – No. – Okay. – 没有 – 好吧
[19:40] And the next day Michael 第二天
[19:41] returned to the office to tell the employees Michael回到办公室打算告诉全体员工们
[19:44] that Black Friday had indeed arrived. 黑色星期五真的要来了
[19:46] – Hey, Ted. – Yeah. – 嗨 Ted – 嗯
[19:47] What’s going on? 这是什么情况
[19:48] Nellie got all of us our cheques, and these great new computers. Nellie给我们发了薪水 还给我们买了新的电脑
[19:51] – And if you think… – Excuse me. – 如果你认为 – 打扰一下
[19:52] Nellie, you did this? Nellie 这些都是你做的
[19:53] I took it out of the N. Bluth account. 我把N.Bluth账户里钱的钱拿了出来
[19:55] If you spend it within the company, 如果把钱花在公司上
[19:57] it gives the prosecutors nothing. 检察官也就抓不到什么把柄了
[19:58] Also, it was the only way 也只有这样
[19:59] to get myself the $10,000 that you owed me. 我才能拿到你欠我的1万块钱
[20:01] $10,000? 一万块
[20:03] What did you do with these guys exactly? 你到底和这些家伙做了些什么
[20:04] They mostly just cried. You’ve got a real morale problem here. 他们基本上都只是哭 这里的情绪问题很严重啊
[20:08] You cried? 你们都哭了
[20:10] Listen, I thought that you were going to… 听着 我以为你会
[20:12] – Steal it? – Yes. – 把钱卷走 – 是的
[20:14] But I might be your sister, remember? 但我没准是你姐姐 记得吗
[20:16] Well, the fact that you didn’t 你没把钱卷走
[20:18] steal it might actually be proof that you’re not. 没准正说明你不是我姐呢
[20:20] Even if we’re not related, 即使我们没有血缘关系
[20:21] I think I would like for you to work here. 但我想留你在这工作
[20:23] You’re very, very good at it, and what you do for a job 你做得很好 而且你的那份工作
[20:26] is not really a great way to make a living, you know? 实在不是谋生的好法子 你说呢
[20:29] I make $300,000 a year. 我一年能赚30万呢
[20:31] Marry me! 嫁给我吧
[20:33] That’s weird on so many levels. 这话怎么听都很诡异
[20:35] On the next Arrested Developmet. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:37] Gob has a religious conversion. Gob的信仰发生了转变
[20:39] I’ve seen a sign, and I want to make this work. 我看到了神迹 希望这次能成功
[20:42] A committed relationship that actually means something. 一段忠诚的关系意义重大
[20:49] How about you? You want to do just the two of us? 你呢 就我们两个怎么样
[20:51] And Buster’s fake coma is put to its greatest test. Buster的假装昏迷遭遇了重大的考验
[20:58] Don’t you die on me. Don’t you die on me. 不要死 千万不要死啊
[21:02] Oh, my. 哦 天呐
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme