时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Tonight, an Arrested Development you can’t miss. | 今晚的<发展受阻>你绝对不能错过 |
[00:04] | A cavalcade of stars. | 众星云集 |
[00:07] | The shocking final moments will be presented live. | 激动人心的最后时刻将会以直播呈现 |
[00:11] | And one of these people | 这其中的一个人 |
[00:15] | will die. | 将会离开人世 |
[00:19] | The Bluths were desperate. | 布鲁斯家族很绝望 |
[00:21] | I assume you’ve all seen this. | 估计大家都看过这报道了 |
[00:22] | The press had them all but finished. | 媒体的报道让他们几乎完蛋 |
[00:24] | What? What is it? | 什么 那是什么 |
[00:25] | This isn’t really gonna work over the phone, Dad. | 爸 通过电话是看不到的 |
[00:27] | Then get Bob Loblaw to hire me another surrogate. | 那就让Bob Loblaw给我找别的律师 |
[00:30] | That’s kind of the point. Mr Loblaw no longer works for us | 那才是重点 Loblaw先生不再为我们工作了 |
[00:33] | because someone wanted a boyfriend. | 因为有人想要个男朋友 |
[00:35] | Look, don’t blame me. | 这不能怪我呀 |
[00:36] | I was talking to Lindsay, actually. | 事实上我是对Linsay说的 |
[00:38] | But he was clearly turned off to the both of you. | 但他对你们俩都很反感 |
[00:40] | Now, we’re gonna need a new lawyer. | 现在我们需要一名新律师 |
[00:42] | And that is going to mean about a $100,000 retainer. | 估计需要十万美元的预付聘金 |
[00:46] | If we want a chance of keeping | 如果我们要把公司 |
[00:47] | this family going past the next few weeks, | 继续运营下去熬过这几周的话 |
[00:49] | we’re gonna have to pull out all the stops. | 我们真的要使尽浑身解数了 |
[00:52] | What am I talking about? | 我在说什么 |
[00:54] | I’m talking about all of you getting jobs. | 我是说你们都要去找工作 |
[00:56] | Now the best place to look for a job… | 说到找工作的最佳地点 |
[00:59] | Who threw the tomato? | 是谁扔的番茄 |
[01:01] | Well, how the hell are we gonna get 100 grand? | 我们怎么能筹到十万美元呢 |
[01:03] | Well, I know this isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, | 我知道大家不想听到以下的消息 |
[01:05] | but Maeby was just accepted into private school. | 但Maeby被一所私立学校录取了 |
[01:07] | And I’ve sent the cheque in already. | 我刚交了学费 |
[01:09] | No, that’s not what I’m looking for at all. | 我真的不想听到这样的消息 |
[01:11] | Michael, it’s the most prestigious private school in town. | Michael 这可是城里最有声望的学校啊 |
[01:13] | Oh, no. Not the Milford Academy. | 噢 不 不要跟我说是米尔福德学院 |
[01:15] | Children were neither to be | 那是Buster曾经上过的学校 |
[01:17] | seen nor heard at the school Buster had attended. | 在那里 你既看不到孩子 也听不到他们的声音 |
[01:20] | It’s the exact opposite. | 恰好相反 |
[01:22] | It’s called Openings. | 那学校叫公开学校 |
[01:24] | Oh, great. That sounds like another one of those | 这下好了 听起来像是那种 |
[01:26] | gradeless, structureless, new-age feel-gooderies. | 不分年级 没有结构 自我感觉良好的新潮学校 |
[01:29] | They teach self-expression | 他们会教学生如何表达自己 |
[01:31] | and getting in touch with feelings, Michael. | 还有学会用情感交流 Michael |
[01:33] | I mean, I know you don’t have any. | 我知道你没有感情 |
[01:34] | The boy who couldn’t cry. | 不会哭的男孩 |
[01:36] | He’s a robot! | 他是个机器人 |
[01:38] | Michael can cry. He just doesn’t wanna rust. | Michael会哭的 只是他不想被眼泪腐蚀而已 |
[01:41] | Yes, he’s like the steel man from The Wizard of Oz. | 就像是绿野仙踪里面的钢铁人一样 |
[01:44] | – Tin Man. – Is that what he’s called? – He knows | – 是铁皮人吧 – 是这么叫吗 – 他懂的 |
[01:47] | You know, Linsay, since you’ve already sent the cheque. | Linsay 既然你已经交过学费了 |
[01:48] | This is how you’re gonna pay for it. | 就这么办吧 |
[01:49] | You’re gonna be in charge of the house from now on. Okay? | 你从现在开始负责打理家务 好吗 |
[01:51] | The cooking, the cleaning, all of it. | 负责做饭 清洁等等 |
[01:52] | You’re going to put Lindsay in charge of the cooking? | 你要让Linsay负责煮饭 |
[01:55] | At least you’ll lose weight. | 至少可以减肥 |
[01:56] | You know, Mom, I think the only time you ever cooked for us | 你知道吗 妈 我记得你唯一一次下厨 |
[01:58] | was the morning Rosa’s mom died. | 是在Rosa妈妈死的那天早上 |
[02:00] | You gave us cereal in an ashtray. | 你用烟灰缸盛麦片给我们吃 |
[02:02] | Gob, pal? How about you? Can you find some work? | Gob 兄弟 你呢 你可以找工作吗 |
[02:05] | Oh, sure, Michael. | 噢 当然啦 Michael |
[02:07] | As what? A waiter? | 做什么呢 服务员 |
[02:09] | Can I get you something, madam? | 夫人 你要吃什么呢 |
[02:15] | – I will have a vodka, though. – What? | – 我想要喝伏特加 – 什么 |
[02:17] | You know, if you ever accidentally worked a day in your life, | 要是在你人生中有那么一天不小心工作了 |
[02:19] | you’d know that there’s no indignity in it. | 你就知道这其实并不是什么丢脸的事 |
[02:21] | Great, she’ll have a vodka. | 好 我这就给她拿伏特加 |
[02:22] | Instead of us all selling | 与其大家在这里出点子 |
[02:24] | out and becoming housewives and waiters, | 还有沦为家庭主妇和服务员 |
[02:26] | why don’t we have a big event? | 倒不如咱们办个宴会 |
[02:27] | Some sort of “Save Our Bluths” Type thing. | 像”拯救布鲁斯”那种行动 |
[02:33] | We’ll throw a legal-defence fund dinner. Ask for donations. | 我们办个法律辩护基金晚宴 让大家捐钱 |
[02:36] | As long as we don’t look desperate. | 只要大家看起来不那么绝望就行 |
[02:39] | We want them to think | 我们想让他们觉得我们会 |
[02:39] | we’ll take their help, but we don’t need it. | 接受他们的帮助 但实际我们并不需要 |
[02:41] | I should be seen a lot at the club. | 我应该多去俱乐部的 |
[02:43] | Our backs are against the wall, | 咱们已经走投无路了 |
[02:45] | and it’s just hard to accept that it’s really come to begging. | 估计要乞求帮助的话还是挺难的 |
[02:48] | Sometimes it’s the only way to stay in the game. | 有时要继续的话也是不得已而为之 |
[02:51] | Please tell your friends about this show. | 请向你们的朋友宣传这电视剧 |
[03:01] | Michael had asked Lindsay to take care of the house. | Michael让Linsay打理家务 |
[03:04] | And to his surprise, | 让他惊讶的是 |
[03:05] | – she was sort of doing it. – You’re sort of doing it. | – 她还真的做了 – 你还真的做了 |
[03:07] | Yeah, check it out. I found that canned ham that we had forever, | 对啊 看 我把那不知什么时候生产的罐头火腿 |
[03:11] | and I put it in a pot of boiling water, | 放在开水里面煮 |
[03:13] | and guess what I’m calling it? | 猜一下我帮它取了个什么名 |
[03:14] | – Soup? – Hot ham water. | – 汤 – 热火腿水 |
[03:17] | You know, I’m actually a really good mom. | 其实我是个很称职的母亲 |
[03:19] | I think it’s ’cause Maeby’s never around. | 只是Maeby总不在我身边而已 |
[03:21] | You should send George Michael to Openings, too. | 你也应该把George Michael送到公开学校去的 |
[03:23] | Yes, it could help him express his feelings. | 对 这可以帮助他表达自我 |
[03:26] | My son expresses himself just fine. | 我儿子可会表达自己呢 |
[03:28] | – Isn’t that right, Son? – What? Yeah, it’s fine. | – 对吧 儿子 – 什么 对啊 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I guess, I don’t care. Stop. | 我想是吧 我不在乎 够了 |
[03:33] | Yes, he’s a regular Freddie Wilson, that one. | 对啊 他就像是Freddie Wilson |
[03:36] | I don’t know that reference. | 那是谁呀 |
[03:37] | No, I don’t, either. | 我也不知道 |
[03:40] | Oh, I don’t know, either. | 噢 我也不知道 |
[03:42] | It’s this guy. | 就是这个人 |
[03:43] | My son’s just fine where he is. | 我儿子状态可好了 |
[03:45] | He’s got the SATs coming up. You gotta do well on those. | 他还要参加高考呢 你可要好好复习 |
[03:47] | You studying upstairs? | 你在楼上学习吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah, I’m just taking a three real quick | 对 我就想休息一下 |
[03:49] | so I can get a cream soda. | 顺便拿杯奶油苏打水 |
[03:50] | Oh, I’ll get that for you. | 噢 我帮你拿吧 |
[03:52] | No, I will get it. I have to get it myself. | 不用了 我自己拿好了 我要自己拿 |
[03:53] | Just relax. | 别紧张 |
[03:56] | Just check the stove. That’ s great. | 检查一下炉子 好了 |
[03:59] | You know, Michael, if I may take off my acting pants for a moment | Michael 请容许我暂时放下演员的身份 |
[04:02] | and pull my analrapist stocking over my head. | 运用我治析师的专业知识来分析一下 |
[04:05] | George Michael has been acting strange lately. | George Michael最近表现得怪怪的 |
[04:15] | I think he may have developed what we in the soft sciences | 我认为他得了咱们 |
[04:18] | refer to as obsessive-compulsive disorder, | 人文科学学科称为强迫症的病 |
[04:21] | or the OC disorder. | 或者称为OCD |
[04:23] | – Don’t call it that. – I think ultimately, | – 不要这么叫它 – 我觉得最根本的 |
[04:24] | it’s because he’s afraid to express himself. | 原因是他不敢表达自己的感情 |
[04:27] | Actually it was because he was afraid his aunt Lindsay | 其实他是怕他的Linsay姑妈 |
[04:30] | was going to burn the house down. | 会把房子给烧了 |
[04:32] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[04:39] | Cream soda. | 你的奶油苏打水 |
[04:41] | Maybe he does need this school. | 或者他真的需要这学校 |
[04:42] | Did you see this letter? You know, it’s done wonders for Maeby. | 你看了这封信了吗 这学校把Maeby教得很好 |
[04:46] | – “Maeby is an exceptional young lady.” – Exceptional. | – “Maeby是个特别的学生” – 特别的 |
[04:48] | “We are sure that she is destined for great things.” | “我们确信她会有所成就” |
[04:50] | Great things. | 有成就 |
[04:51] | “And we wish her luck in all her…” | “我们祝愿她在” |
[04:56] | It says “Over.” | 信上说”完了” |
[04:57] | You know, we’ll probably have to crack this open to be sure, | 咱们还是打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[04:58] | but this sounds like an expulsion letter. | 但这貌似是封开除信 |
[05:00] | “She’s never been to class.” | “她从没上过课” |
[05:02] | What kind of a boarding school would lose track of its students? | 什么狗屁寄宿学校会失去学生的联系 |
[05:05] | Openings is not a boarding school. | 公开学院不是寄宿学校 |
[05:06] | I thought it was a boarding school, too. | 我也以为它是所寄宿学校 |
[05:08] | Actually Maeby had been on | 事实上 Maeby在拍一部 |
[05:09] | the set of a film called Snowboarding School 2 | <滑雪板学校2>的电影 |
[05:12] | in her secret life as a film executive. | 以她电影制片人的秘密身份 |
[05:15] | There goes that non-refundable tuition. | 那不能退款的学费就这样打水漂了 |
[05:17] | You know, it is the one rule that they do have there. | 估计他们就只有这么一条规定 |
[05:19] | She should be punished for this. | 她应该受到惩罚的 |
[05:20] | You know, Tobias, if I can become a more traditional mother, | Tobias 如果我能做一个传统一点的母亲 |
[05:23] | then maybe you could start being more of a… | 或许你可以做一个更加 |
[05:25] | Non-traditional mother. Yes, you’re right. | 非传统的母亲 对 你是对的 |
[05:27] | After all, I am her father. | 毕竟 我是她父亲 |
[05:29] | …are still off and I rewashed all the clothes. | 还是关着的 还有我把衣服重新洗了一遍 |
[05:32] | And that’s when Michael decided that perhaps Maeby’s tuition | 那时Michael意识到 或许Maeby的学费 |
[05:35] | didn’t have to go to waste after all. | 不用打了 |
[05:38] | Meanwhile, Lucille went | 与此同时 Lucille去了 |
[05:39] | to work soliciting for the Bluth fundraiser. | 做布鲁斯基金筹集活动的动员工作 |
[05:42] | I mean, we have plenty of money, don’t get me wrong, | 我是说 不要会错意了 我们资金还是充足的 |
[05:44] | but we can’t use our personal assets to defend the company. | 但我们总不能把我们的私人资产投到公司里吧 |
[05:48] | Just then Gob arrived and decided to have a laugh. | 就在那时Gob到了 他想要开个玩笑 |
[05:51] | Your drink, madam. | 这是您的饮料 女士 |
[05:55] | – Can I get you… – Get that one out of here. | – 我可以帮您 – 把这东西拿走 |
[05:57] | As you please. | 当然可以 |
[05:58] | But Lucille had never made eye contact with a waiter. | 但Lucille连瞄都没瞄一眼侍应 |
[06:01] | Can you drop these off at two? | 你可以把菜上到二号桌吗 |
[06:03] | Why not? I’m just a waiter. | 应该的 我只是个侍应 |
[06:07] | So he kept it up. | 所以他继续做下去 |
[06:08] | We’re all out of the halibut. | 我们没有大比目鱼了 |
[06:11] | The joke was over, but the lunch rush was just beginning. | 玩笑是开完了 但午餐高峰才刚开始 |
[06:15] | – Hey, new guy, you wanna seat Table 4? – Yeah. | – 嘿 新伙计 你要伺候四号桌的客人吗 – 好啊 |
[06:17] | Back at the penthouse, however, lunch was long overdue. | 在豪宅那边 午餐却姗姗来迟 |
[06:21] | I don’t suppose she left anything for me to eat. | 我猜她没留东西给我吃吧 |
[06:23] | No, just a soup and a half sandwich and a whole sandwich for me. | 没 就只有汤还有半块三明治给你 一整块三明治给我 |
[06:26] | Huh | 呃 |
[06:28] | Hey, so what’s going on with the fundraiser? | 筹款活动搞得怎么样啦 |
[06:30] | Well, I don’t think the Homebuilder’s Organisation | 估计住宅建筑会 |
[06:33] | is gonna be supporting us. | 不会支持我们 |
[06:34] | Yeah, the HBO is not gonna want us. What do we do now? | 对 HBO是不会要我们的 那我们该怎么办 |
[06:37] | Well, I think it’s showtime. | 该到我们的表演时刻了 |
[06:39] | I think we have to have a show during dinner. | 晚宴的时候搞一个表演 |
[06:40] | Hey, we could have some celebrities in. | 嘿 我们可以邀请一些名人过来 |
[06:42] | You know, Oscar winners like Nicole Kidman. | 奥斯卡奖得主 比如妮可·基德曼 |
[06:45] | I don’t just wanna round up a bunch of famous people | 我不想让一群与我们家族无关的名人 |
[06:47] | that have nothing to do | 都堆在这里 |
[06:48] | with our family as some sort of cheap stunt. | 展示他们的烂演技 |
[06:49] | I mean, what’s that got to do with us? | 那对我们有什么好处呢 |
[06:50] | Nothing, but you’re gonna write a speech about me | 没有 但你要起稿一个关于我的演讲 |
[06:53] | so they can see how wonderful I am. | 这样他们就知道我有多么好 |
[06:55] | I think we got a better chance at Nicole Kidman. | 估计找妮可·基德曼来比较靠谱 |
[06:57] | Actually, I may have an in with Andy Richter. | 事实上 我可能找Andy Richter来 |
[07:00] | Well, do you think you can get him? | 你觉得你可以把他请来吗 |
[07:01] | I’m kidding, of course not him. | 我开玩笑的 当然请不到他 |
[07:03] | No, his brother does teach George Michael at Openings. | 不 他哥哥在公开学院教George Michael |
[07:06] | George Michael is going to that new-age feel-gooderie? | George Michael要去那自我感觉良好的新潮学校 |
[07:09] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[07:11] | They’re gonna poison him against you. | 他们会给他灌输反对你的思想 |
[07:12] | Remember what happened | 还记得当初我们当初把Linsay |
[07:13] | when we sent Lindsay to that kind of school? | 送到那种学校之后发生什么事了吗 |
[07:15] | All of a sudden, I was the bad guy to her. | 突然之间 在她看来我就是个坏蛋 |
[07:18] | And you don’t respect Mom, and you don’t respect women. | 你不尊重妈妈 你也不尊重女性 |
[07:23] | Are you married? | 你结婚了 |
[07:24] | Damn school. | 这该死的学校 |
[07:26] | I said to the teacher, I said, “You poison her, I’ll poison you.” | 我就跟她老师说 “你毒害她 我就毒害你” |
[07:29] | George, Sr did more than just say it. | 老George不只是说说而已 |
[07:32] | He sent the man a basket of poison muffins. | 他给那老师送了一篮有毒松饼 |
[07:35] | Do you know the Muffin Man? There’s a reward in it if you do. | 你认识松饼人吗 如果你认识的话会有奖哦 |
[07:38] | Then, would you like some foam in your coffee? | 你想要一杯有泡沫的咖啡吗 |
[07:41] | It’s called a cuppa-key-no, and wait till you see what it costs. | 人称卡布”亲”诺 让人等得久价格还不便宜哦 |
[07:45] | You can say what you want about the Milford Academy, | 你怎么说米尔福德学院都行 |
[07:48] | the kids who came out of there | 但从那里出来的孩子 |
[07:51] | prepared for life. | 做好了应对生活的准备 |
[07:52] | Does anyone know how to eat one of these? | 有人知道这个要怎么吃吗 |
[07:54] | You know, George Michael’s gonna be just fine. Okay? | George Michael会没事的 好吧 |
[07:55] | I just want him to know how to express himself. | 我只是想让他知道如何表达自己 |
[07:58] | Doesn’t do anything. | 那有什么用 |
[07:59] | He was actually having trouble expressing himself. | 事实上他真的不会表达自己 |
[08:02] | Why don’t you tell the group about yourself? | 你向大家介绍一下自己吧 |
[08:03] | My name is George Michael Bluth. | 我名字是George Michael Bluth |
[08:06] | I am a 16-year-old Caucasian male. | 是一名十六岁的白人男性 |
[08:10] | My mom died. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[08:12] | And I guess that’s it. | 就这样 说完了 |
[08:14] | Hardly. See, if it were me, I would say, | 才不是呢 如果是我做自我介绍的话 我会说 |
[08:17] | “I’m Donnie Richter. I have a brother named Andy. | “我是Donnie Richter 我哥哥叫Andy” |
[08:20] | “He’s an attention hog. | “他总是很想别人关注他” |
[08:21] | “He can’t seem to really attract a real audience, | “但他很难吸引观众的注意力” |
[08:23] | “But I love the fat S.O. B anyway.” | “但我还是很爱这胖家伙的” |
[08:25] | I thought you looked like that guy Andy Richter. | 我就觉得你长得像Andy Richter |
[08:27] | You guys are identical twins? | 你们是同卵双胞胎兄弟 |
[08:29] | Identical quintuplets, actually. | 事实上是同卵五胞胎 |
[08:30] | There was Andy the show-off, | 其中有爱炫耀的Andy |
[08:32] | Donnie the sensitive one, | 敏感的Donnie |
[08:34] | Chareth the flirt, | 轻浮的Chareth |
[08:35] | Rocky the risk-taker and Andy’s stunt double, | 爱冒险的Rocky 他也是Andy的特技替身演员 |
[08:38] | and Emmett who asked that we not show his picture, | 还有要求在照片上打马赛克的Emmett |
[08:41] | although composite photography | 尽管通过合成摄影我们可以知道 |
[08:43] | tells us he’d look something like this. | 其实他的真正样子是这样的 |
[08:45] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 我要你这么做 |
[08:46] | I want you to go home tonight | 我要你今晚回家 |
[08:48] | and write something about how you really feel. | 把你的真实感受写出来 |
[08:50] | Something critical. | 一些批判性的东西 |
[08:52] | Bring it in tomorrow and read it for the group. | 明天带过来当着组员的面读出来 |
[08:53] | Will this go toward my grade? | 这会影响我的成绩吗 |
[08:56] | We don’t have grades here. | 我们这里没有成绩的 |
[08:58] | A student either learns and gets an “L,” | 有学习的学生会得到一个”L” |
[09:01] | or they fluctuate in their learning. | 或者不认真学习的 |
[09:03] | – And what do we get for that? – An “F”. | – 会得到什么 – 得到一个”F” |
[09:06] | Maeby, meanwhile, was about | 此时Maeby正要 |
[09:08] | to have a learning experience of her own. | 体验学习 |
[09:09] | Well, well, well, I understand you’ve been having trouble | 我知道你在那贵的要命的寄宿学校里 |
[09:11] | with that expensive boarding school. | 遇到麻烦了 |
[09:13] | That’s right, I can read. | 对了 我识字呢 |
[09:15] | Okay, look, first of all, Variety got it wrong, all right? | 好 听着 首先Variety搞错了 好吗 |
[09:17] | We didn’t even want this project. | 我们就没想过要这项目 |
[09:18] | It was a co-finance with Miramax, | 本来是要跟米拉麦克斯公司联合贷款的 |
[09:20] | and poof, Miramax is gone, | 但是突然间他们就撤资了 |
[09:21] | and we’re still on the hook, | 现在我们还是被套牢了 |
[09:22] | and it turns out Jamie Kennedy can’t even snowboard. | 还有Jamie Kennedy甚至不会滑雪 |
[09:25] | All right, I’ll listen to this later. | 好吧 我等一下再听吧 |
[09:27] | And don’t tell me where you’ve been, | 还有不要向我报告你的行踪 |
[09:28] | it’ll just make me worry more. | 这样只会让我更加担心你 |
[09:30] | But guess what? There’s a new Daddy in town. | 但你猜怎么着 这是个脱胎换骨的老爸 |
[09:35] | A discipline Daddy. | 一个会管教孩子的老爸 |
[09:39] | Oh, it’s… It’s a parenting tape. | 噢 这是教育孩子的磁带 |
[09:41] | If you wanna skip school, that’s fine. | 如果你想翘课 没关系 |
[09:43] | You’ll just come to work with me. | 你过来和我一起工作就好了 |
[09:44] | But you don’t have a job. | 可是你没有工作 |
[09:46] | All right, here, tell you what we’re gonna do. | 好 过来 我告诉你怎么做 |
[09:49] | We are going to stuff each one of these gift bags | 我们用这些东西填满这些礼品袋 |
[09:52] | with a headshot, some glitter, | 一张大头照 一些闪粉 |
[09:56] | and a decorative hand soap. | 还有一块装饰手工皂 |
[09:57] | And we’re gonna send them to every casting director in town. | 然后把它们送到镇上的每一位挑选演员的人手里 |
[10:00] | And don’t forget the funny notes. | 还有别忘了放幽默留言哦 |
[10:03] | “I know where you live. Ha, ha.” Casting directors hate this. | “我知道你住哪 哈哈” 挑选演员的人可讨厌这个呢 |
[10:06] | They really do. | 他们真的很讨厌 |
[10:08] | The glitter queen struck again. Never hire Tobias Funke. | 那闪粉皇后又来了 千万不要用Tobias Funke |
[10:12] | And back at the country club, something unusual had happened. | 在乡村俱乐部那边 有些怪事发生了 |
[10:15] | I don’t have any drugs for sale. | 我没毒品卖呀 |
[10:17] | Unless, did you expect me to follow you to your car? | 还是 你要我跟你去你车那里 |
[10:20] | – They’re your tips. – Tips. | – 这是你的小费 – 小费 |
[10:23] | And Gob realised he’d accidentally worked a day in his life. | Gob意识到自己不小心工作了一天 |
[10:28] | Lindsay, meanwhile, was being a mother, | 同时 Linsay在履行母亲的职责 |
[10:30] | when someone showed up who needed one. | 一个需要母亲的人出现了 |
[10:32] | – Hi, Sister. – How’d you get here? | – 嗨 姐姐 – 你怎来这里的 |
[10:33] | I walked. I tried hitchhiking, | 我走路来的 我试着搭便车 |
[10:35] | but it’s hard to do without a thumb. | 但没有大拇指很难拦到车 |
[10:37] | I’m so hungry. | 我好饿 |
[10:38] | Would you like to try some of this? | 你要尝一下这个吗 |
[10:44] | So watery, | 味道很淡 |
[10:46] | and yet there’s a smack of ham to it. | 还有一点点火腿的味道 |
[10:48] | It’s hot ham water. | 这叫热火腿水 |
[10:50] | Upstairs, George Michael was struggling with his assignment. | 在楼上 George Michael在纠结他的功课 |
[10:54] | Can you think of anything critical to say about my dad? | 你对我爸有批评性的评论吗 |
[10:56] | Are you serious? I have glitter in my lungs | 你开玩笑吧 我为了做送给挑演员的人的礼品袋 |
[10:59] | from making goody bags for casting directors. | 把闪粉都吸进肺里面去了 |
[11:01] | And he’s given me 100 more to do for homework. | 他还给我布置了功课要做一百个 |
[11:03] | It’s like, “I don’t do my homework. | 就像”我都不用工作功课的” |
[11:05] | George Michael does my homework.” | “都是George Michael帮我做功课的” |
[11:07] | And that’s when he decided it was time to cheat off of her. | 那时他意识到他应该要利用一下她 |
[11:10] | You know, it might help if you expressed yourself. | 看来这个可以帮助你发泄一下 |
[11:12] | It also gave him an opportunity to smell her neck. | 这也给他一个去嗅她脖子的机会 |
[11:16] | And the next day, | 第二天 |
[11:17] | Michael drove to Openings in the hopes of recruiting | Michael来到公开学院希望能 |
[11:20] | Donnie’s brother for the fundraiser, | 请Donnie的哥哥到资金筹集会 |
[11:22] | when he noticed his son expressing himself rather well. | 看到了儿子在表达自己 做得还不错 |
[11:26] | “He pretends he’s the great father all of a sudden, | “突然间 他假装是个称职的爸爸” |
[11:28] | “And acts like he’s all worried about me. | “表现出一副担心我的样子” |
[11:30] | “But it turns out he just does | “但事实上他这么做” |
[11:31] | it so I can help him with his joke of a career. | “只是想让我在他那可笑的职业生涯上帮他一把而已” |
[11:33] | “No wonder Mom wanted out so bad.” | “怪不得妈妈后来变成那样子” |
[11:36] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | – 噢 我的天啊 – 噢 我的天啊 |
[11:39] | Gob, meanwhile, was several days into being an accidental waiter. | 同时 这几天Gob很享受做一名侍应 |
[11:43] | And he discovered that a | 他发现与客人调情 |
[11:44] | little flirting helped bring in the tips. | 会赚得更多的小费 |
[11:47] | If you didn’t have adult onset diabetes, | 要是你没有成年型糖尿病 |
[11:48] | I wouldn’t mind giving you a little sugar. | 我会给你点糖的 |
[11:50] | Gob, you could charm the black off a telegram boy. | Gob 你比打电报的黑人小伙子还有魅力呢 |
[11:56] | Okay, we’ll just tell you now. She’s the one who dies. | 好吧 剧透一下 这一集里面就是她死了 |
[11:59] | His name is Andy something. I think he’s Ed McMahon’s kid. | 他叫Andy那啥 我想他是Ed McMahon的孩子 |
[12:03] | A song-and-dance man. | 一个能歌善舞的人 |
[12:04] | Lucille, meanwhile, was there soliciting for the fundraiser. | Lucille这时在忙着筹款会的动员工作 |
[12:08] | But still hadn’t noticed him. | 仍没注意到Gob |
[12:10] | We’ll have the lobster tail. | 来一份龙虾尾 |
[12:11] | Until this happened. | 直到发生这样一件事 |
[12:12] | And maybe later you can save a little piece of tail for me. | 或者你可以给我留一片龙虾尾 |
[12:18] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[12:19] | I hope that is the sort of humour Andy McMahon will be doing. | 希望这是Andy McMahon会表演的那种幽默吧 |
[12:24] | Lobster, Mom? | 要吃龙虾是吧 妈 |
[12:25] | And Michael went to confront Donnie. | Michael去找Donnie算账 |
[12:27] | Hey, nice haircut, and thanks for turning my son against me. | 嘿 发型理得不错 还有谢谢你教我儿子反抗我 |
[12:31] | No, no, I’m Andy. | 不 不 我是Andy |
[12:33] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[12:36] | How would you feel about coming to a fundraiser at our house? | 你要来我家办的筹款晚会吗 |
[12:38] | How much does it pay? | 你出多少钱请我 |
[12:40] | – It’s just a free dinner, but… – I’ll be there. | – 就是个免费晚宴 但 – 我会去的 |
[12:42] | – Great. – I’ll be in the cafeteria. | – 太好了 – 我就在咖啡馆 |
[12:45] | Oh, he’s such a pig. | 噢 他真是头猪 |
[12:46] | You should know about badmouthing family members. | 你可真懂说家人的坏话呀 |
[12:49] | I heard what you had my son say out there. | 我听了你让我儿子说的话了 |
[12:51] | He chose what to say. | 是他选择的内容 |
[12:53] | – Maybe we should include him in this. – No need. | – 或者咱们让他来谈谈吧 – 不用了 |
[12:56] | You’re the one that poisoned him against me. | 是你毒害我儿子让他来反抗我的 |
[12:57] | How would you like that done to you? | 要是你会怎么做呢 |
[12:59] | Are you threatening to poison me? | 你是在威胁要给我下毒吗 |
[13:02] | I’m just expressing myself, man. | 我只是在说出我的想法而已 |
[13:08] | What did I tell you? | 我说什么了 |
[13:09] | How dare that Donnie Richter! | Donnie Ritcher真有种 |
[13:11] | Yeah, you gotta take care of that guy. | 对 你要搞定那家伙 |
[13:13] | Or I will. Yeah, yeah, let me. | 或者我出马 对 对 你让我出马好了 |
[13:15] | This is not your business, no. | 这与你无关 |
[13:17] | I’m just gonna pull him out of that school. | 让他不要上那学校就好了 |
[13:18] | You’re damn right, you are. | 你说得对 |
[13:20] | We can’t have this happen. Not now. | 我们现在可惹不起这种事啊 |
[13:21] | This family has got to stick together. | 现在咱们家要团结 |
[13:24] | I don’t want Gob coming to this dinner. | 我不想让Gob出席晚宴 |
[13:26] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:27] | Guess where he’s been getting his money. | 你猜他从哪赚的钱 |
[13:29] | Is he following people to their cars again? | 他又跟着别人上车了 |
[13:31] | He’s a waiter! | 他是个侍应 |
[13:33] | He is? Well, that’s great. | 是吗 那很好啊 |
[13:34] | No, it’s not great. | 不 好个屁呀 |
[13:36] | Well, am I the only that thinks | 是不是只有我觉得 |
[13:37] | that this family is finally | 咱们家终于开始 |
[13:38] | starting to become sympathetic and relatable? | 变得有同情心还有和谐相处了 |
[13:40] | I mean, that’s what people wanna see, you know. | 我是说 人们就想要看到这些 |
[13:42] | Lindsay’s taking care of the house. | Linsay打理家务 |
[13:43] | Oh, I forgot about that. | 噢 我差点忘了这个 |
[13:45] | Tell the “Housewife” She’s not coming, either. | 告诉那个”主妇” 叫她也不要来 |
[13:49] | If you don’t want her, you don’t want me, either. | 你不想她来 我也不来了 |
[13:51] | She’s taking care of me. She glued my thumb back on. | 她可照顾我呢 她帮我把大拇指粘上了 |
[13:55] | Sister’s my new mother, Mother. | 姐姐就是我的新妈妈 妈妈 |
[13:57] | And is it just me or is she looking hotter, too? | 是我的问题 还是她变得更动人了 |
[13:58] | – Well, why don’t you marry her? – Maybe I will! | – 那你干嘛不娶她呢 – 或许我会呢 |
[14:00] | We’re veering away from relatability again. | 我们又离题十万八千里了 |
[14:03] | Meanwhile, Maeby was getting tired of being with her father. | 与此同时 Maeby变得越来越讨厌跟她父亲在一起 |
[14:06] | Okay, now what we do is paint our lips Joan Crawford red, | 好了 现在要把嘴唇涂成琼·克劳馥式的红 |
[14:09] | pop on a little blue eyeliner, | 画上蓝色眼线 |
[14:11] | and then plant a lipstick kiss on every one of them. | 然后把唇印印在包装上面 |
[14:13] | Why the blue eyeliner? | 为什么要画蓝色眼线 |
[14:15] | Well, she felt that her eyes were too close together. | 她觉得她眼距太小了 |
[14:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:20] | It’s a casting director. | 是面试演员的人 |
[14:22] | Yes, he is available. | 对 他有空 |
[14:24] | Let me put my, our assistant on the phone with you. | 让我的助手跟你说好了 |
[14:28] | Thank you, yes. | 谢谢 |
[14:29] | I better get changed. | 我还是去换衣服好了 |
[14:31] | Thanks, Deb. Yeah. So, he’s torture victim number four, right? | 谢谢 Deb 对 他是虐待受害者第四号 对吧 |
[14:36] | No, that’s great. Yeah, he’s really into discipline. | 不 没事 他很喜欢被管教 |
[14:39] | And George Michael was about to get some discipline, too. | George Michael准备被教育了 |
[14:41] | you are no longer going to that school. | 你不用去那学校了 |
[14:43] | I don’t wanna get into a big discussion about it. | 我不想跟你讨论太多 |
[14:45] | It’s just not right for you. | 那不适合你 |
[14:46] | Well, is this because I cheated off Maeby, | 是因为我利用了Maeby吗 |
[14:47] | because I’ve never done that before, Dad. I swear. | 因为我从没这么做过 爸 我发誓 |
[14:49] | I just couldn’t think of anything to write about you, | 我只是想不出要写什么关于你的东西 |
[14:51] | so I asked her to write it about her dad. | 所以我就让她写她爸爸 |
[14:53] | You cheated? | 你作弊了 |
[14:55] | Yeah, it was stupid of me. Now Donnie’s met you. | 对 我笨死了 现在Donnie见过你了 |
[14:57] | I mean, he’s never gonna believe | 他不会相信你 |
[14:58] | that you were ever up for a part in Wicked. | 在<魔法坏女巫>里面表演过 |
[15:00] | Yeah, well, you know, you do what you have to do. | 你做了你该做的事了 |
[15:02] | Do you think that I want to | 你觉得我愿意 |
[15:03] | give that speech about Dad at the fundraiser? | 在筹款会上发表关于我爸的演讲吗 |
[15:04] | You know, sometimes you | 有时你要说 |
[15:05] | say you hate your dad to get a good grade, | 你讨厌你爸爸以此来换取好成绩 |
[15:06] | or you like him to make some money. | 或者说喜欢他 以此来赚钱 |
[15:09] | Sounds like you’re doing a great job over there. | 看来你做得不错 |
[15:10] | – We’re keeping you in. – No, I… | – 你还是继续上学吧 – 不 我 |
[15:11] | I said I don’t wanna have a whole discussion about it. | 我说过我不想跟你讨论太多 |
[15:14] | Donnie, well, | Donnie 很好 |
[15:16] | I guess I owe you an apology. | 看来我欠你一句对不起 |
[15:18] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[15:21] | It’s Andy again, isn’t it? | 你是Andy是吧 |
[15:22] | Rocky. Andy’s the pig. | 我是Rocky Andy是那猪一样的家伙 |
[15:25] | – Well, you’re not exactly… – I’m his stunt double. | – 你并不是 – 我是他的特技替身演员 |
[15:27] | You think I like this? I disgust myself. | 你觉得我喜欢这样吗 我恨死我自己了 |
[15:30] | Let go of my dad. You’re gonna hurt him. | 放开我爸 你伤到他了 |
[15:31] | Oh, no. I’m only making it look like that. | 噢 不 我只是做个样子而已 |
[15:34] | He’s totally in charge of the situation. | 他掌控着大局呢 |
[15:41] | So what is the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[15:42] | Somebody sent my brother Donnie a basket of poisoned muffins. | 有人给我哥哥送了一篮子有毒松饼 |
[15:47] | Oh, no, it could’ve been the Muffin Man. They never caught him. | 噢 不 可能是松饼人 他们还没抓到他呢 |
[15:49] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:50] | I saw it on Why We Were Scared of the Seventies. | 我在<为何七十年代很可怕>上看过 |
[15:52] | And whatever happened to the Muffin Man? Remember him? | 无论松饼人发生什么事了 记得他吗 |
[15:55] | I always pictured a giant 6-foot muffin trying to eat me | 我总是想象一个六尺巨饼在吃我 |
[15:59] | while I was eating him. | 而我却在咬着他 |
[16:00] | It’s kind of a fantasy I go to a lot now. | 貌似是我经常看到的幻象 |
[16:03] | And he says you threatened to poison him. | 他说你威胁要给他下毒 |
[16:06] | I was upset. | 我当时很生气 |
[16:07] | I’d just heard that my son thought I was a horrible father. | 我当时刚听说我儿子认为我是个坏爸爸 |
[16:10] | – But no, I didn’t poison him. – Well, if I find out you did… | – 但我没有给他下毒啊 – 要是我发现你做了 |
[16:15] | Andy wants to know at this dinner, | Andy想要知道你 |
[16:17] | you want him to sing or anything? | 要他在晚宴上唱歌还是干别的 |
[16:19] | A song would be fantastic. | 唱一首歌就好了 |
[16:22] | So, Dad, you saw that? | 爸 你看到了 |
[16:23] | I thought you didn’t know what I said about you. | 我以为你不知道我怎么说你的 |
[16:25] | Well, that wasn’t exactly the truth. | 事实并不如此啦 |
[16:27] | But don’t worry, I know | 但别担心 我知道 |
[16:28] | you don’t have anything bad to say about me. | 我没什么不好的事让你说的 |
[16:30] | Well, no, you know what, I think Donnie was right. | 不 你知道吗 我觉得Donnie说得对 |
[16:31] | I just wasn’t digging deep enough. | 我只是挖掘得还不够深 |
[16:33] | And, you know, I think I might’ve meant what I said. | 我觉得我说的是我的真实想法 |
[16:35] | You never listen to me. | 你从来不听我的 |
[16:36] | You didn’t ask me if I wanted to go to this school, | 你甚至不问我是否想上这所学校 |
[16:37] | you didn’t ask me about what I said. | 你也不问我说过的话 |
[16:40] | You threatened my teacher. You don’t respect me. | 你还威胁我的老师 你一点都不尊重我 |
[16:42] | How can I respect you, man? | 要我怎么尊重你呢 |
[16:45] | It was a complex situation without an easy solution. | 那是一个没有简单解决办法的复杂问题 |
[16:49] | – Hello. – The caterers didn’t show up. | – 你好 – 包办宴会伙食的人没有来 |
[16:51] | I used the club. | 我去过俱乐部了 |
[16:52] | They said we owe them too much money. I guess all those lunches. | 他们说我们欠他很多钱 估计是那些午餐 |
[16:55] | I’ve got 50 people coming | 我有五十号人在 |
[16:57] | in three hours and nothing to feed them, | 三个小时内要来呢 我没有食物招待他们啊 |
[17:00] | no one to serve it. | 也没有服务员 |
[17:01] | We have to make a good impression, or we’re finished. | 我们要给他们留下好印象 不然咱们就完蛋了 |
[17:04] | Now that’s a clear-cut situation with a promise of comedy. | 说好的喜剧现在开始 |
[17:08] | Tell your friends. | 告诉你朋友吧 |
[17:13] | The “Save Our Bluths”Party was starting to heat up. | “拯救布鲁斯”派对气氛开始热烈起来了 |
[17:23] | The same could not be said for Lindsay’s chicken. | 只是Linsay煮的鸡肉热不起来 |
[17:25] | What is going on? They’re getting restless. | 怎么回事 他们开始变得焦躁不安了 |
[17:27] | I can’t offer to… in front of their husbands. | 我总不能当着她们丈夫的面[哔]她们 |
[17:29] | This is what you’re making? | 你就做这个 |
[17:30] | – Poached salmonella? – It’ll be fine. | – 水煮沙门氏菌 – 没事的 |
[17:33] | I’ll just put the sauce on them. | 我放些调味汁在上面就行了 |
[17:35] | What kind of sauce is that? | 这是什么调味汁 |
[17:36] | Wait, this is the water I thawed the chicken in. | 等一下 这是我解冻鸡肉的水 |
[17:38] | Well, that should go with chicken. | 那跟鸡肉很搭呀 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:41] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[17:43] | And some powerful players showed up. | 一些重量级的人物到场了 |
[17:45] | George, Bill Kincade from Fostco Industries. | George 我是Fostco工业的Bill Kincade |
[17:47] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[17:48] | Hope you don’t mind, I sent one of those stupid surrogates. | 希望你不要介意 我派了这笨蛋替身过来 |
[17:50] | You got busted, too. | 你也被抓了 |
[17:52] | No, I had a prior engagement. | 不 我有约在先 |
[17:54] | I’m at the Fire and Ice Ball. | 我在冰火两重天呢 |
[17:55] | Coming through, chicken in chicken sauce. | 上菜了 鸡汁鸡肉 |
[17:57] | Thank you very much for showing up. | 欢迎光临 |
[17:59] | This is what the dinner is? | 晚餐就吃这个 |
[18:00] | Maybe you could just sing while they’re bringing out the dinners. | 或者趁上菜时候你可以唱首歌 |
[18:03] | I’m not Andy. I’m Emmett. | 我不是Andy 我是Emmett |
[18:05] | Andy sent me over to let you know | Andy让我来告诉你 |
[18:07] | that he’s not gonna be able to make it tonight. | 他今晚不能来了 |
[18:09] | Michael was suspicious. I mean, think about it. | Michael很怀疑 想一下 |
[18:12] | We can’t show Emmett without blurring him. | 我们不知道Emmett长啥样 |
[18:15] | Yeah, he’s singing at the Fire and Ice Ball tonight. | 对 他今晚在冰火两重天上唱歌 |
[18:18] | Andy Richter is singing at the Fire and Ice Ball? | Andy Richter要在冰火两重天上唱歌 |
[18:21] | You know, I should send | 你知道吧 我应该 |
[18:23] | Andy a little basket of poisoned muffins, too. | 给Andy也送一篮有毒松饼的 |
[18:26] | Muffins? | 松饼 |
[18:28] | Oh, my God, Dad. You’re the Muffin Man? | 噢 我的天 爸 你就是松饼人 |
[18:31] | You poisoned 25 teachers during the ’70s? | 你在七十年代给25名教师下毒了 |
[18:34] | Just the first two. The others were copycats. | 就前面两个是 其他都是模仿我的 |
[18:36] | You poisoned Donnie, didn’t you? | 你给Donnie下毒了 是吧 |
[18:38] | We’re losing them. Come on, come on, come on. | 大家要走了 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[18:40] | Can I have your attention? My son would like to say | 大家注意一下 关于我 我儿子 |
[18:42] | just a couple of word about me. | 有几句话要说 |
[18:45] | And that’s when Michael noticed his own son. | 那时Michael才注意到自己儿子 |
[18:48] | You came, huh? | 你来了 |
[18:49] | Yeah, well, it was wrong | 对 我错了 |
[18:50] | of me to say what I did about how I felt. | 我不应该说我的感受的 |
[18:53] | Well, you said what you felt, | 你说了你的感受 |
[18:54] | and maybe it’s about time I did the same thing. | 或许是时候我也做同样的事了 |
[18:56] | So, why don’t we just let him express himself? | 那就让他说出自己的感受吧 |
[18:59] | Go ahead, Son. | 来吧 儿子 |
[19:01] | I was going to say | 我要说的是 |
[19:03] | that you don’t know who my father really is. | 你们根本不知道我父亲为人 |
[19:06] | And that what has happened to us is a great injustice. | 还有我们受到的是不公正的待遇 |
[19:09] | That we were never really given a fair chance. | 我们从没得到公平的机会 |
[19:13] | But that’s not the truth. | 但那并不是事实 |
[19:16] | We’ve been given plenty of chances. | 我们有过公平的机会 |
[19:17] | And maybe the Bluths just aren’t worth saving. | 或者只是布鲁斯家族不应该得到帮助 |
[19:20] | Maybe we’re not that likeable, you know? We’re very self-centred. | 或者我们并不讨大家喜欢 我们很自我的 |
[19:24] | And my father may be the worst of us. | 而我父亲是最严重的一个 |
[19:26] | Me, too. You know, I seem to… | 我也是 我似乎是 |
[19:28] | I threaten people who I don’t feel support me. | 我威胁那些我认为不支持我的人 |
[19:32] | He poisons them. | 是他下的毒 |
[19:34] | Anyway, here’s my advice to you. | 无论如何 这是我对诸位的忠告 |
[19:36] | Go ahead and take yourself a goody bag | 大家请拿一个礼品袋 |
[19:38] | and get out of here while you can. | 然后趁你还能走的时候离开这里 |
[19:42] | The speech was disturbing, | 这个演讲令大家很不安 |
[19:43] | the food inedible, and the gift bags pretty frightening. | 食物难以下咽 礼品盒又很吓人 |
[19:45] | 要是你不帮我 我会找上门的 哈哈哈 | |
[19:48] | And when Gob realised he wouldn’t get tipped… | Gob发现他不能得到小费 |
[19:50] | No, no, where’s everyone going? | 不 不 大家要去哪 |
[19:52] | … the service got a little worse. | 服务开始变差了 |
[19:54] | No one’s leaving until I get my money! | 不给钱给我别想离开这里 |
[19:56] | I’ll follow you to your cars! | 我会跟你到车上的 |
[19:57] | And then that old racist woman, choked on Buster’s thumb. | 然后那个种族歧视的老女人 被Buster的大拇指噎住了 |
[20:01] | My thumb! My thumb! | 我的手指 我的手指 |
[20:02] | All in all, it was one of the Bluth’s better dinner parties. | 总的来说 那是布鲁斯家族办得算体面的晚宴之一 |
[20:08] | What’d you think of the speech? | 你觉得我的演讲怎么样 |
[20:10] | You’d do great at Openings. | 要是你在公开学院上学 你成绩应该不错 |
[20:12] | You know, pal, you do not have to go there. | 你知道吧 伙计 你不用在那里上学了 |
[20:15] | I’ve just been very worried about your behaviour. | 最近我很担心你的所作所为 |
[20:16] | You know, you’re always turning off burners and irons, | 你总是关那火炉还有电熨斗 |
[20:19] | and it may be OCD. | 也许你得了强迫症 |
[20:24] | OCD. No, I’m just cleaning up after Aunt Lindsay. | 强迫症 不是 我只是帮Linsay姑妈收拾残局而已 |
[20:26] | – She never turns things off. – Wow. | – 她总忘了关 – 哇 |
[20:29] | Guess that explains why I saw | 估计那解释了 |
[20:30] | the hedge trimmer zipping around the driveway. | 篱笆修剪机总是在车道上走的原因 |
[20:32] | I did it again, didn’t I? I’m so self-centred. | 我又来了 对吧 我太自私了 |
[20:34] | From now on, I want you | 从现在开始 我要你 |
[20:36] | to just tell me what’s on your mind, okay? | 告诉我你的想法 好吗 |
[20:38] | And I promise, you know, | 我答应你 |
[20:39] | I won’t just hear what I wanna hear, okay? | 我不会只听我想听的话 好吗 |
[20:45] | – I love my cousin. – I love you, too, pal. | – 我爱上了表妹 – 我也爱你 |
[20:53] | The Bluth family gets some good news. | 布鲁斯家族得到了好消息 |
[20:56] | They’re all sending in donations. And you know what the key was? | 他们都捐款了 你知道主要原因是什么吗 |
[20:59] | – What? – Your speech. It didn’t sound desperate. | – 设么 – 你的演讲 听上去一点都不绝望 |
[21:02] | Well, I guess it really doesn’t pay to be desperate. | 估计太绝望的会得不到钱的 |
[21:06] | It sure doesn’t. | 当然 |
[21:08] | And cut! | 停 |
[21:12] | Let’s not celebrate yet. We still got the west coast feed, guys. | 别急着庆祝 西海岸还没播呢 |