Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything, 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice 其中一个儿子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家
[00:13] It’s . 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:18] Michael Bluth paid an unexpected visit to his mother. Michael Bluth出人意料地去拜访了他妈妈
[00:21] – You look pretty, Mom. – What do you need? – 你看起来真漂亮 妈妈 – 你需要我做什么
[00:23] Need? Why do you think I need something? 需要 为什么你会这么认为
[00:24] Well, you’re too busy for us. No one’s seen you. 好吧 你太忙 都见不到你人
[00:26] Going on all those dates with Rita. Or should I say “Play dates”? 忙着跟Rita约会 或者我应该说”玩玩感情”
[00:31] Michael had recently dated a woman Michael不久前跟一个女人在约会
[00:32] he later found out was mentally challenged. 不过后来发现她是个智障
[00:36] We’re not seeing each other anymore. But it’s for the best. 我们已经分手了 不过这对我们彼此都好
[00:38] I’m actually kind of relieved it’s over. 我事实上有些释然我们的感情结束了
[00:39] Actually, Michael had been so devastated by their breakup, 事实上 Michael因为他们的分手而一蹶不振
[00:43] that he’d even broken out the old guitar. 他甚至翻出了那把旧吉他
[00:55] – Maybe you should talk to someone. – Like my mom? – 也许你应该跟别人谈谈心 – 比如我妈
[00:59] I don’t know. Does she play guitar? 我不知道 她弹吉他吗
[01:01] So can’t a guy call his mom pretty without it seeming strange? 所以一个人说他妈妈很漂亮这很奇怪
[01:04] Amen. And how about that little piece of tail on her? Cute. 同意 还有她后面的那根小尾巴 可爱死了
[01:08] I’ve opened a door here that I regret. 我很抱歉开了个不好的头
[01:10] Oh, he’s just talking about his stupid turtle. 他是在说他那愚蠢的乌龟
[01:12] She has a name, Mother. And it’s “Mother”. 她有名字 妈妈 她的名字叫”妈妈”
[01:15] Buster had recently brought home a turtle, Buster不久前买回了一只乌龟
[01:17] in an incredibly misguided attempt to make his mother jealous. 难以置信地企图让他妈妈嫉妒
[01:21] You can stay in this box that Uncle-Father Oscar left behind. 你可以呆在Oscar叔叔兼老爸留下的箱子里
[01:25] In fact, it was a box of 事实上 箱子里装的是
[01:27] Oscar’s legally obtained medical marijuana. Oscar合法获得的医用大麻烟草
[01:29] – Oh, good. It’s already got grass. – 太好了 这里面已经有草给你吃了
[01:30] Primo bud. Real sticky weed. 一级的大麻 非常难搞到的
[01:33] Although, I was getting a little worried 不过 我开始有点担心了
[01:34] because she was moving really slowly last week. 因为上个星期她爬的非常的慢
[01:36] And then she stopped. 后来她就不动了
[01:39] Yeah, well, in any event I’m here, Mom, because you need me. 好吧 不管怎样 我来这 妈妈 因为你需要我
[01:42] As you know, the Bluth Foundation dinner is a week away. 你知道的 布鲁斯基金的筹款晚宴还有一个星期准备
[01:46] I am your co-chair. 我是你的联合主席
[01:47] And we don’t wanna relive the TBA debacle. 我们不想再看到TBA那样的失败
[01:50] Years earlier, the Bluths had a hard time 几年前 布鲁斯家艰难地
[01:53] agreeing on a cause for their foundation’s first fundraiser. 挑选着布鲁斯基金的第一个筹款目标
[01:57] “Herpes. Shrinkage.” “疱疹 阳痿”
[02:00] Somebody saw seinfeld last night? 谁昨天晚上看了<宋飞传>
[02:02] “Neck flap.” “护颈”
[02:05] “Ovarian cancer.” Gee, I wonder who that was. “卵巢癌” 老天 这是谁写的
[02:08] – One more for neck flap. – Yes. – 又一个写护颈的 – 没错
[02:10] Well, I’ll be honest. I haven’t heard anything that beats herpes. 好吧 老实说 没有什么比疱疹更惨了
[02:13] So they sent out invitations with the disease still to be announced. 所以他们发出了晚宴的邀请函 主题”待定”
[02:18] And much to their surprise, 大大出乎他们意料
[02:19] the Bluths ended up raising over $25,000 to fight TBA. 布鲁斯家庭最后筹集了超过25000美元抗争”待定”的善款
[02:25] And then, and here’s the really horrible part, 然后 最糟糕的部分来了
[02:28] they did it again the following year. 第二年他们又故技重施
[02:30] Keep fighting, little guy. 继续抗争 小家伙
[02:31] With your support of the Bluth Foundation, we’ll live in a galaxy 因为你们对布鲁斯基金的支持 我们会生活在一个
[02:35] where TBA does not exist. 没有”待定”的银河系里
[02:38] When people at the last gala found out, 当晚宴上的人们发现后
[02:40] we almost had a riot on our hands. 我们会惹上麻烦的
[02:41] Well, you don’t have to worry about anything like that this year, 好吧 不过你今年不用担心任何那方面的事情
[02:44] because Warden Gentiles is the new co-chair. 因为Gentiles典狱长现在是新的联合主席了
[02:48] The guy who ran Dad’s prison? 爸爸监狱的那个
[02:50] He’s here now installing cameras 他现在在这装摄像头
[02:51] because of all your father’s escape attempts. 防止你爸爸所有的逃跑企图
[02:54] Yeah, looks like I won’t be going anywhere for a little while. 没错 看来我接下来一段时间哪都去不了
[02:57] but what do I care 但我也不在乎
[02:58] I got a beautiful wife, I got a wonderful hobby. Look at me. 我有个漂亮的老婆 我有个棒极了的爱好 看看我
[03:02] I’m having the time of my life. 我正在享受生活
[03:04] His hobby was making papier-mache copies of his own head. 他的爱好是制作他自己的头的纸糊模型
[03:07] Before I forget, do you know if these cameras are high def? 我差点忘了 这些摄像头是高清晰度的吗
[03:11] I certainly hope so. 我希望是的
[03:13] It’ll help me better understand George Bluth, 那能更好地帮我了解George Bluth
[03:16] the main character of the latest and, I pray, final draft 我的剧本<新典狱长>的最新稿子 祈祷也是定稿里的
[03:19] of my screenplay, . 主要角色
[03:22] You wrote a screenplay, huh? 你写了个剧本 哈
[03:23] I promised myself I wasn’t gonna become one of those people 我对自己许过诺 我不会变成那些
[03:25] who are always going on about their screenplays, 整天给人读剧本介绍故事的人
[03:28] so I’ll just say 所以我
[03:29] I put together a staged reading with some fabulous young actors, 找了一些年轻到不可思议的演员们把剧本里的故事搬上舞台
[03:32] and it was very well received. 结果这很受欢迎
[03:34] Warden Gentiles had convinced his granddaughter’s teacher Gentiles典狱长说服了他孙女的老师
[03:38] to mount as a school play. 把<新典狱长>定为了一台校园剧
[03:40] I understand you’ve been causing problems. 我知道你一直在找麻烦
[03:42] Nobody sells any coke in this pen without Daddy getting a taste. 没有人可以不分老子一杯羹就在监狱里卖可卡因
[03:46] Beat him with a pillowcase full of batteries. 用塞满电池的枕头教训他
[03:49] Ward’s letting us hold the event in the new wing of the prison. 典狱长允许我们在监狱新建的侧楼里举行晚宴活动
[03:53] After lockdown, everyone’s going to spend the night in a cell. 到锁门时间后 每个人都要在牢房里过夜
[04:00] Are they colour or black-and-white? 牢房里是彩色的还是黑白的
[04:02] So, Michael, I don’t need your help at all, 所以 Michael 我一点都不需要你帮忙
[04:05] – unless you need something from me? – No, I’m fine. – 除非你需要我做些什么 – 不 我很好
[04:08] Just thought I could help. Relieved I don’t have to. 只是以为我能帮上忙 不需要我搭手我很安心
[04:12] But he wasn’t relieved. 不过他一点都不安心
[04:13] So, he went home to complain to his sister, Lindsay. 所以 他回家跟他的姐姐 Lindsay抱怨
[04:16] Prison’s the last thing we 我们最不想看到的就是
[04:17] want people associating with the Bluth name. 人们将布鲁斯跟监狱两个词联系到一起
[04:19] Plus, who’s gonna want to go? 还有 谁会想去那
[04:20] Wait, this is gonna be at the prison? Oh, great. 等等 这次会是在监狱 哦 太棒了
[04:23] Probably gonna run into that warden. 有可能会遇到那个典狱长
[04:24] How do you know the warden? 你怎么认识那个典狱长的
[04:26] Oh, right. He spoke at 哦 他在
[04:27] my school for a Startled Straight assembly. 我们学校的一个现身说法大会上演讲了
[04:30] Actually, she’d met with him in the hopes of using his prison 事实上 她跟他会面是希望能把他的监狱当做
[04:33] as a location for a film. 一部电影的取景地
[04:35] I think you’ll find the 你认为你会发现
[04:36] dessert both engrossing and high grossing. “甜点”又有口碑又有票房
[04:42] So, you don’t get dessert. 所以 你得不到”甜点”了
[04:43] I guess I have some reading to do. 我想我还有一些功课要做
[04:45] Besides, I doubt very much Mom’s come up with a real disease 还有 我非常怀疑妈妈是否想出了一个真的疾病
[04:48] – to have a fundraiser for. – I forgot. – 来举办筹款 – 我都忘了
[04:50] We have a real disease. I chose it. 我们有一个真的疾病 我选的名字
[04:52] GVH. Graft Versus Host. It’s new. GVH 移植物对抗受主 这是新的疾病
[04:56] It’s fatal, and guess who’s got it? 致命的 猜猜谁得了
[04:58] You’ve heard of bodies rejecting transplants. 你应该听说过身体排斥移植物
[05:01] Well, in this case, 不过 在你的病历里
[05:01] your transplanted hair is rejecting your body. 你移植的头发在排斥你的身体
[05:04] Either you remove your hair graft, 除非你移除你的移植头发
[05:06] or the host, you, will get sicker and eventually die. 不然受主 也就是你 会越来越病重最后死去
[05:09] Can you think of any benefits? 你能想到任何的好处吗
[05:11] Benefits? No, he’ll die. 好处 不 他会死掉
[05:13] Yeah, no. I get that. But have there ever been any fundraisers? 没错 不 我知道 不过有治这病的筹款项目吗
[05:17] A husband with the headlining disease. 有一个患头条疾病的老公
[05:20] Everyone’s gonna wanna talk to me. 每个人都会想跟我聊聊
[05:22] You’re making him keep the hair? 你要让他留着那头发
[05:23] Did you see the attention Superman’s wife got? 你看到超人的老婆获得多少关注度了吗
[05:26] Besides, Tobias wants it, too. 此外 Tobias也希望这样
[05:27] She’s right. This is gonna be great for me, 她说得对 这对我来说太棒了
[05:30] because I am gonna star in the video Gob’s making for the gala. 因为我将在Gob为活动制作的影片里担任主角
[05:33] Oh, yeah. It’ll be very uplifting. 哦 耶 非常的振奋人心
[05:36] – Oh, here, let me get that for you. – Thank you. – 哦 来 让我来帮你 – 谢谢
[05:39] This is gonna hurt. 这会很疼
[05:43] You know what? We’re gonna need this from another angle. 知道吗 我们需要换个角度再拍一次
[05:45] Are you sure you’re okay? 你确定你没事吗
[05:47] Probably. I can’t feel anything. How’s my hair? 也许吧 我感觉都麻木了 我的头发怎么样
[05:51] It’s fine. 它很好
[05:51] It’s sucking the life out of you, 它在吸取你的生命
[05:53] Tobias. I mean, everything’s gone crazy. Tobias 我的意思是 一切都已经疯了
[05:55] The gala, Mom and Warden Gentiles… 筹款晚会 妈妈 还有 Gentiles典狱长
[05:57] I mean, what is in it for him? 我是说 这对他有什么好处
[05:58] I think he’s taking advantage of Mom. 我觉得他想占妈妈的便宜
[06:00] And did it ever occur to 难道你就没有想过
[06:00] you that maybe Warden Gentiles likes her? 也许Gentiles典狱长喜欢她
[06:03] – Likes her what? – No, I mean likes her, – 喜欢她的什么 – 不 我是说喜欢她
[06:05] like, is attracted to her. 比如 被她吸引了
[06:07] Who is the her in that sentence? 你说的她是谁
[06:09] Mom. Warden Gentiles likes Mom. 妈妈 Gentiles典狱长喜欢妈妈
[06:12] Her? 她
[06:13] I’m afraid I’m with Michael on this. 恐怕我跟Michael的观点一样
[06:15] The guy runs a prison. He can have any piece of ass he wants. 这家伙掌管着监狱 他想要谁的屁股都行
[06:17] And if he likes her in that sense, it makes it even worse. 如果跟你话里说的一样 他喜欢她 那就更糟了
[06:20] I don’t want Mom mixed up with the sort of creep 我不想妈妈跟那种对她入迷的
[06:22] that would have her as a fetish. 虚伪老骗子搞在一起
[06:24] Oh, Michael. You’re just feeling neglected by your mother. 你只是因为被妈妈忽视了而不高兴
[06:26] You wanted to go to this with her, didn’t you? 你想跟她一起去 对不对
[06:29] I don’t need to take my mom to a gala, okay? 我不需要带着我妈妈去参加晚会 好吗
[06:31] Only losers go to those 只有废材才会
[06:32] things with their parents. I’m going with my son. 跟着他的父母去参加这些活动 我要跟我儿子去
[06:34] I may skip that. I don’t like galas. 我就不去了 我不喜欢晚会
[06:36] Actually, he loved galas. All kids do. 事实上 他爱死晚会了 所有的孩子都这样
[06:39] Oh, come on. Don’t leave your Uncle Teabag hanging. 哦 别这样 别把你的T—Bag叔叔扔在一边
[06:42] Please don’t call yourself that. 请别那样叫你自己
[06:43] What he was having trouble 让他为难的事情是
[06:44] with was looking directly at his dying uncle. 直视他要死的叔叔
[06:47] I can’t stand by and watch Mom get hurt. I got to get down there. 我不能站在一旁看着妈妈受伤害 我要过那边去
[06:51] This is heartbreaking. I got to get this for the video. 这太让人心碎了 我要把这个拍下来
[06:55] Hey, George Michael, 嘿 George Michael
[06:56] you wanna put your head down there by his drainage shunt? 你能把头凑到他嘴旁边吗
[06:58] Buster, meanwhile, was also feeling abandoned by Mother. Buster 同时 也感觉到被”妈妈”抛弃了
[07:03] Mother! I have no one now. 妈妈 我现在无依无靠了
[07:06] But at that very moment, his true father returned. 不过正在这时 他真正的父亲回来了
[07:11] Uncle-Father Oscar! What are you doing here? Oscar叔叔兼老爸 你在这里干什么
[07:14] Well, you know me. I could never leave a little bud behind. 好吧 你知道我的 我从来舍不得留下一点点大麻
[07:19] A hug, nice. 来个拥抱 好极了
[07:21] You haven’t seen a little box with a turtle on it, have you? 你看见了一个有乌龟在里面的小箱子了吗
[07:24] Yeah. My turtle was living in it 看见了 我的乌龟之前在里面
[07:26] before he ate all the grass and died. 后来吃了那些草就死了
[07:28] – He ate all the grass? – Yeah. – 它把草都吃了 – 对
[07:30] – Well, it’s been great catching up. – Wait, where you going? – 好吧 我来的真是时候 – 等等 你要去哪
[07:32] I can’t stay, 我不能带着这
[07:33] because if my brother finds out that I’m here, 因为如果我的哥哥发现我在这的话
[07:35] he’s gonna try switching places again, 他又会试图跟我调换身份
[07:37] and I can’t go back to prison. 我不能再回到监狱去了
[07:38] Wait, wait, wait! 等 等 等
[07:40] If my father comes in, you can hide in one of Gob’s tricks. 如果我爸爸进来了 你可以躲在Gob耍把戏的笼子里
[07:42] – I can’t. – At least you can stay – 不行 – 至少你可以留在这
[07:43] and help me bury my poor turtle. 帮我埋葬我可怜的乌龟
[07:46] Or we could cremate it. 或许我们可以火化它
[07:47] And Maeby was having a harder time 而Maeby此时比Buster更愁
[07:49] finishing Warden Gentiles’ screenplay than he did. 因为要读完Gentiles典狱长写的剧本
[07:52] You’re a reader. 你这么喜欢阅读
[07:53] How’d you like to read something fun 你想不想看看一些有趣的东西
[07:54] that we could talk about on the way to the prison gala? 然后我们可以在去监狱晚会的路上谈论这个
[07:56] I’m actually gonna sit that out. 事实上我对那晚会没什么兴趣
[07:59] I’m just burnt out on prisons lately. 我只是最近对监狱没了兴趣
[08:00] This might change your mind. 这个可能会让你有兴趣
[08:01] – Is that a screenplay? – Well, that’s what you’re gonna tell me. – 这是剧本吗 – 好吧 这应该由你来告诉我
[08:05] And Michael raced to warn his mother of the warden’s intentions. Michael赶去了监狱以警告他妈妈典狱长企图不良
[08:08] – Hey, you can’t park there. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – 嘿 你不能在这停车 – 对不起 对不起
[08:10] No staircar parking. 有楼梯的车禁止停放
[08:15] Sorry. 对不起
[08:18] Everything looks delicious. 一切看起来都美味极了
[08:20] Oh, One-Eye’s a wonderful chef. 独眼龙是个很棒的厨师
[08:22] I’ve had to go to his 我不得不去了
[08:23] parole hearings twice and lied through my teeth 两次他的假释听证会 然后在公堂上撒谎
[08:26] to keep him here. 才把他留在了这
[08:29] Hi, I just… 嗨 我只是
[08:30] Well, what are you guys doing? 好吧 你们在干什么
[08:33] It’s perfectly innocent, 这是非常清白的
[08:35] but I can see how if our roles were reversed, 不过我能想到如果我们角色互换
[08:37] I might have you beaten with a pillowcase full of batteries. 我会用装满电池的枕套揍死你
[08:41] – I’ll give you two a moment. – Thank you. – 我会给你们独处的时间 – 谢谢
[08:43] I don’t know why I always assume everyone’s very nice… 不知道为什么我总以为每个人都是大好人
[08:46] What is wrong with you? That man is being wonderful to us. 你发什么神经 那个男人对我们都很好
[08:50] And that doesn’t concern you, Mother? 而这都没有让你担忧 妈妈
[08:51] For all you know he could be trying to seduce you. 你知道他可能在企图引诱你
[08:53] – Michael, you’re crazy. – I certainly hope so. – Michael 你疯了 – 我希望如此
[08:56] I’m trying to seduce him. 是我在引诱他
[08:59] Who’s the I in that sentence? 你刚刚说的我是谁
[09:01] Me. 我
[09:02] You? 你
[09:03] Her. 她
[09:07] Michael had just discovered Michael才刚刚发现
[09:09] that his mother was interested in another man. 他妈妈对另外一个男人有兴趣
[09:11] – Mom wants to sleep with the warden. – What? – 妈妈想跟典狱长上床 – 什么
[09:14] – Oh, God! – Great. – 喔 老天 – 好极了
[09:16] Great? The man is old enough to be her contemporary, Lindsay. 好极了 那男人都老得能当她的同龄人了 Lindsay
[09:19] Plus, she’s married, okay? 还有 她已经结婚了 好吗
[09:21] She can’t be writhing around underneath the covers… 她不能偷偷摸摸地红杏出墙
[09:22] What is wrong with you? That’s disgusting! God! 你有病吗 这太恶心了 老天
[09:25] – Take it easy. – No, it’s just I’ve always had a thing – 别紧张 – 不是这样的 只是我脑子里总有
[09:27] – about Mom and Dad being together. – I know that. – 妈妈和爸爸在一起的画面 – 我知道
[09:29] I have a sense of propriety, my god! 我知道什么不合规矩 我的天
[09:31] Gob, we’ve had this conversation. Gob 我们谈过这个
[09:32] When? 什么时候
[09:33] The last time you ended up seeing Mom and Dad go at it. 你最后一次看到妈妈和爸爸在床上的时候
[09:35] What? No! God, Michael! I did no such thing. 什么 不 老天 Michael 我没有看到过
[09:38] He did very much that thing 他确确实实看到过
[09:40] when his parents got 当两年前
[09:41] intimate in a conjugal trailer two years ago. 他父母在监狱夫妻拖车间里打的火热的时候
[09:44] But, thankfully, he found a way to forget that. 不 庆幸的是 他找到了一个忘记的方法
[09:46] I got a thing of pills in my pocket. 在我口袋里有一些药丸
[09:48] I don’t suppose I could convince you to grab me one. 我想你不会帮我拿一个出来的
[09:51] Luckily, that worked, too. 幸运的是 这样也帮他忘记了
[09:53] I can’t even hear this. 我甚至都不能听你说这种事
[09:54] You may not like it that Mom has needs, 你也许不喜欢妈妈也有需求
[09:56] but it never bothered you when Dad was running around. 不过这从不影响你和爸爸出去胡搞
[09:59] Well, that was different. 不过 这不同
[10:00] Well, how about when she was sleeping with Uncle Oscar? 好吧 那她跟Oscar叔叔上床呢
[10:02] The guy looks just like Dad. I don’t know. 那家伙长得跟爸爸很像 我不知道
[10:05] He’s family. It seemed very natural they’d be together. 他是家人 他们在一起这很自然
[10:07] Who? What? What is natural? Is there new legislation on this now? 谁 什么 什么很自然 现在关于这个有新法规了
[10:10] George Michael was concerned George Michael在读过
[10:11] about family love after reading Maeby’s script, Maeby的剧本后很关心家人间的爱情是否可行
[10:14] which he took as a subtle message to him from his cousin. 他认为这是他的表妹给的微妙的信息
[10:17] Listen, new fish, that bunk was open 听着 新来的 你可以睡那个铺
[10:20] because the last guy 因为最后睡那的家伙
[10:21] wouldn’t do the things that you’re going to do. 不愿做你将要做的事情
[10:24] We’re going to do things? 我们要一起做事
[10:26] Anything can happen when two people share a cell, cos. 两个人在一个牢房里什么都可能发生 堂兄
[10:29] Okay, I’ll go with you to the prison. 好的 我会跟你去监狱
[10:32] George Michael, what I want you to do George Michael 我要你做的就是
[10:33] is run upstairs and run a nice bath for Uncle Tobias. 上楼然后帮你Tobias叔叔好好的洗个澡
[10:36] And I want you to help him get in the tub. 我要你帮他进到浴缸里
[10:38] Can you do that for me? Thanks. 你能帮我吗 谢谢
[10:40] And don’t make the water too hot. The scabs come right off. 别把水弄太热 不然那些痂会马上掉的
[10:43] So, come on, Lindsay. What are we gonna do about Mother? 所以 听着 Lindsay 妈妈的事情怎么办
[10:45] Honestly, Michael, all this “Mother” Talk. 说实话 Michael 所有这些关于”妈妈”的谈话
[10:48] You’re starting to sound a lot like Buster. 越来越让你听起来像Buster了
[10:50] And Michael realised there was somebody else in the family 然后Michael意识到了家里还有另外一个人
[10:53] who would care about this. 会关心这个
[10:54] Buster’s gonna take this so hard. Buster会很难受的
[10:57] I cannot let my brother get hurt. 我不能让我的弟弟受到伤害
[11:07] It’s on standby. 摄像机没有开
[11:09] Got another one in you? 还能再来一次吗
[11:11] Buster, meanwhile, was enjoying being with Oscar. Buster 此时 在享受跟Oscar在一起
[11:14] But Oscar was longing for his Sweet Freedom. 不过Oscar正在想念他的”甜蜜自由”甜味剂
[11:17] Say, you don’t have any Sweet Freedom or Tropical Ease 额 你这里没有”甜蜜自由”或者”热带风情”
[11:20] or any of the Hawaiian blends, do you? 或者任何”夏威夷混合物” 对吗
[11:23] Someone’s coming. 有人来了
[11:24] Oh, God. Get in the cage and hide behind the mirror. 天呐 快进笼子里去然后躲在镜子后面
[11:27] It’ll look empty. 别人看不见你在里面
[11:30] Oscar never got a chance to hide behind the mirror. 不过Oscar没有机会躲在镜子后面
[11:33] Although, it was not the 尽管 这不是
[11:34] first time he was knocked out by a powerful lid. 第一次他被狠狠地砸到头
[11:38] Hey, Buster, listen, I got some bad news about Mom. 嘿 Buster 听着 我有一些关于妈妈的坏消息
[11:42] She’s planning on spending the night with another man. 她正打算跟另外一个男人共度良宵
[11:45] Gob Gob?
[11:46] Not another brother. 不是另外一个兄弟
[11:47] Oh, then why do we care? 那我们还在意什么
[11:49] What is wrong with everyone? 大家都怎么了
[11:50] Buster, you’ve got to talk to Mom about this. Buster 你得跟妈妈谈谈这个
[11:53] She can’t possibly do it. If Dad finds out, he’ll go berserk. 她不能那样做 如果爸爸发现了 他会气得跳起来的
[11:55] If Dad finds out about what? 如果爸爸发现什么
[11:57] Well, I guess I’ve got no choice now. 好吧 看来现在我别无选择了
[11:59] Dad, I’ve got some bad news about Mom and Warden Gentiles dating. 爸爸 我有一些妈妈和Gentiles典狱长在约会的坏消息
[12:07] I better sit down. 我最好坐下来
[12:10] – Okay, what’s the news? – They’re dating. – 好了 什么消息 – 他们在约会
[12:13] Oh, yeah. Because she’s my wife. Oh, yeah. Damn it. 哦 没错 因为她是我老婆 没错 我操
[12:16] I’m surprised you’re not more upset by this. 我很惊讶你一点都不沮丧
[12:18] When you first told me. But, you see, time passes. 这又不是第一次你告诉我这个 不过 你知道的 一切都会过去的
[12:21] Besides, it’s only a dinner in the office. 此外 这只是在办公室里吃个晚饭
[12:23] I mean it’s not Le Cirque. 我是说 这又不是在马戏团
[12:24] How’d you know that it was in his office? 你怎么知道是在他办公室里的
[12:26] Well, where the hell else are they gonna go at 4:00 in the afternoon? 好吧 在下午四点钟的时候他们究竟能去哪
[12:30] It was around 4:00. You already know about this. 确实是在四点左右 你早就知道这事了
[12:32] – Come on. – You’re up to something, right? – 别这样 – 你在计划着什么 对不对
[12:34] – No. – You both are. – 没有 – 你们都是
[12:35] She’s working the warden, you’re making fake heads. 她在搞定典狱长 你在做假头
[12:37] You’re planning an escape. 你在计划逃跑
[12:38] How dare you? 你怎么敢这么说
[12:39] I ought to shave your head and 我应该剃光你的头 然后
[12:40] make you sit under that camera all night, mister. 让你整晚坐在那摄像头下面 侦探先生
[12:43] It’s unbelievable. You know, I was worried 真不敢置信 知道吗 我还在担心
[12:45] that this guy was gonna take advantage of Mom. 那家伙会占妈妈的便宜
[12:47] You both were taking advantage of him. 而你们却在利用他
[12:48] I don’t know why I work 我不明白我他妈的
[12:49] so damn hard to keep this family together. 这么辛苦工作来撑起这个家是为了什么
[12:52] Michael, can I talk to you for one sec? Michael 能给一秒钟我们谈谈吗
[12:53] And that’s when George Sr. got a call from Lucille. 而这时George Sr.接到了Lucille的电话
[12:56] P 2 2 5 2 P, two, two, five, two.
[13:00] Howdy doody, that’s it. 胡迪都迪 对了
[13:02] Now, you get back here so you can smuggle me out past the guards 现在 你再回去好帮我混过那些警卫
[13:05] before Michael starts blabbing. 以防Michael泄密
[13:07] You know what? You can smuggle yourself out. 知道吗 你可以自己偷偷混出去
[13:09] You wanna get away from me so bad? You’re free. 你不是这么想摆脱我吗 你自由了
[13:12] But I’m free, too, baby. 不过我也自由了 宝贝
[13:14] I’m staying in the conjugal trailer with the warden tonight. 我今晚要跟典狱长在夫妻拖车间里过夜了
[13:20] Him? 他
[13:22] Hey, why is there an ambulance out front? 嘿 为什么外面有一辆救护车
[13:24] Honey, the car is here. 亲爱的 车来了
[13:26] Hey, do you need a ride? I mean, you’ll have to lie down, but… 嘿 需要带你一程吗 我的意思是 你得躺在车里 不过
[13:29] I’m not going. The whole thing is a scam. 我不会去的 整件事都是个骗局
[13:31] Mom was just using that warden to try to get Dad out. 妈妈只是在利用典狱长帮助爸爸逃跑
[13:33] She’s not trying to seduce him at all. 她根本不是在引诱他
[13:35] Oh, no, she is. She’s spending the night with him. 噢不 她要跟他一起过夜了
[13:37] She just called to ask me 她刚刚打电话给我
[13:38] to bring her a tube of vag… getable pasta. 要我带个按摩 菜通心粉
[13:42] – Hi, George Michael. – You’re going, too? – 嗨 George Michael – 你也要去
[13:44] Yeah, I thought I would just go with Maeby, 耶 我觉得我会陪Maeby去
[13:46] and support her through this whole Graft Versus Host thing. 帮助她渡过这整个”移植物对抗受主”的晚会
[13:49] And Michael himself was feeling 突然Michael感觉到自己
[13:51] a little like the host that the grafting family was rejecting. 有点像被这个移植家庭所排斥的受主
[13:55] Well, great. Go. 好吧 好极了 去吧
[13:57] It’s a very important cause. I’ll just stay here and read. 这是件很重要的事 我就待在家看看书
[14:00] But this, too, would prove challenging, 不过在家看书也证明很困难
[14:03] as the family had no books. 因为家里没有书
[14:10] And that’s when Michael got a glimpse 正是这时Michael看清了
[14:12] into the warden’s true intentions with his mother. 典狱长对他老妈的真正企图
[14:15] You were just using me 你只是在利用我
[14:16] to get even with the man who broke out of your prison? 报复那个曾经逃脱你监狱的男人
[14:19] That escape cost me my promotion. 那次逃跑毁掉了我晋升的机会
[14:22] And you’ll pay for the loss of $2,300 a year. 而你会为我的损失每年支付2300美元
[14:26] But you gave me presents. We made love. 不过你给了我礼物 我们做了爱
[14:29] I’ve given you one last present. Enjoy the chlamydia, Lucille. 我已经给了你最后一件”礼物”了 享受性病吧 Lucille
[14:35] Take this lonely, diseased woman to the hole. 把这个孤独 有性病的女人扔到小黑屋去
[14:38] I wish I’d read . 我真希望我读的是<我身体里的男人>
[14:44] George Sr. needed to escape, George Sr.想要逃跑
[14:46] but his handmade replica would never fool the cameras. 不过他手工制作的替代品不可能骗过摄像头
[14:50] So he searched through Gob’s 所以他找遍了Gob的
[14:51] magic stuff to find something that might. 魔术道具 看有不有能派上用场的
[14:55] Well, that was a freebie. 好吧 真是得来全不费功夫
[14:57] Hey, Gob, I’m glad you’re here. I thought you’d be at the gala. 嘿 Gob 很高兴你在这 我还以为你去参加晚会了
[15:00] Yeah, Dad made me move my stuff out of Buster’s room. 是的 不过爸爸要我把我的东西从Buster的房间搬出去
[15:02] But only after hiding himself 不过是在把自己藏在
[15:04] in the cage to get past the cops at the door. 笼子里以混过门口的警察后
[15:07] Go. 走
[15:08] Mom’s being set up. We have to get into that prison. 妈妈被设计了 我们必须到监狱里去
[15:11] It’s after lock-down. 现在已经锁门了
[15:11] Come on, Gob. You were gonna break out of this place once. 拜托 Gob 你曾经从那个地方逃脱过
[15:13] I know you can help me break in. 我知道你能帮我进去
[15:15] It’s not a Jamba Juice, Michael. 那不是坚宝果汁连锁店 Michael
[15:17] It shouldn’t be that hard to break into. 不过要进去也不会很难
[15:20] And Buster returned only to find no evidence of his uncle-father. 而Buster回来后却不见他叔叔的踪影
[15:25] Hey, Father-Uncle Dad. I’m just bringing some juice for my pet. 嘿 爸爸兼叔叔 我只是给我的宠物带了点果汁
[15:29] Wait a minute. You’re not really smiling. 等等 你不是真的在笑
[15:33] I’m Oscar. He did it again. I told you he would. 我是Oscar 他又故技重施了 我告诉过你
[15:37] I can’t go through this again. I can’t be caged! 我不能再经历这个了 我不能再被关起来
[15:40] And Buster realised he 然后Buster意识到
[15:41] needed to give his true father his freedom. 他应该给他真正的父亲自由
[15:45] – Hey! Stop! – But it was a freedom that didn’t last long. – 嘿 停下 – 不过那自由并没有持续很久
[15:49] And as the prison gala was underway, 而正当监狱晚会进行的时候
[15:52] the guys arrived for their break-in, 两个家伙到达了监狱并准备溜进去
[15:54] with the help of one of George Sr.’s instruments of escape. 借助George Sr.其中的一件越狱工具
[15:57] You think this is gonna work? 你觉得这会管用吗
[15:59] It’s a jetpack, Michael. What could possibly go wrong? All right. 这是飞行器 Michael 怎么可能不管用 好了
[16:03] Now just make sure to tell me before you hit any buttons. 现在在你按任何按钮前都请告诉我
[16:08] Good. Now we know what the strap is for. 很好 现在我们知道那背带有什么用了
[16:11] – Okay. We need a new plan. – Yeah. – 好了 我们需要个新计划 – 没错
[16:13] Wish I knew the layout of this place. 要是我知道这个地方的布局就好了
[16:15] Way ahead of you, Michael. 我早就想到了 Michael
[16:18] Drew a map of it on my stomach. 我在我肚子上画了地图
[16:19] It’s upside down, so it might be a little awkward. 上下是颠倒的 所以看的时候会有点麻烦
[16:22] It was awkward. 确实很麻烦
[16:23] I drew us. I think we’re, like, right there. 我还画了我们的位置 我觉得我们在 额 这里
[16:25] Hey, guys. If you’re gonna party, you wanna bring it inside? 嘿 伙计们 如果你们想搞派对 为什么不进去搞
[16:30] That was a freebie. 真是得来全不费功夫
[16:31] The new facility isn’t so bad, huh? 这新地方还不错 哈
[16:33] It’s a lot like school, only it’s air-conditioned. 非常像学校 除了这有空调
[16:36] So I guess we can just 所以我想我们可以
[16:37] choose a cell to stay overnight and then… 选个牢房过夜然后
[16:39] Oh, great. 哦 好极了
[16:40] You can take me through your 你可以一点一点地
[16:41] thoughts about the screenplay beat by beat. 跟我谈谈你对那剧本的看法
[16:43] Sure, yeah. 当然 耶
[16:44] “‘Cause anything can happen when two people share a cell, cos.” “因为两个人在一个牢房的时候什么都可能发生 堂妹”
[16:48] It’s a line from . 这是<新典狱长>里的一句台词
[16:53] Oh, oh, okay, yeah. I don’t know what I was worried about. 哦 好的 耶 我不知道我在担心什么
[16:57] That would be the happiest moment 这将是George Michael人生中
[16:59] George Michael would ever experience in his life. 体验过的最开心的时刻
[17:03] – And the warden was happy, too. – What a treat. – 而典狱长也很开心 – 真是棒极了
[17:06] The man who cost me my promotion ends up back in my care. 那个毁掉我晋升机会的男人又重新落到我手掌心了
[17:10] And I don’t think there’s 而且我认为这次
[17:12] going to be an “I’m Oscar” Website this time. 不会再出现”我是Oscar”网站的事情了
[17:16] Think this time I’ll do a podcast. 我觉得这次我会弄个播客
[17:20] Graft Versus Host. 移植物对抗受主
[17:21] Sounds like a tennis match 听起来就像一场
[17:22] between Steffi Graf and star, Donny Host. Steffi Graf和<快乐日>主演Donny Host之间的网球比赛
[17:26] It’s “Most.” 是”Donny Most”
[17:27] But it’s far deadlier. 不过这远远比那致命
[17:28] Hello, I’m Gob Bluth. 你好 我是Gob Bluth
[17:32] As a magician, I can make a lot of things disappear. 作为一个魔术师 我可以让很多东西消失
[17:35] There are some things I can’t make disappear. 也有一些我不能让它消失的东西
[17:38] No, not that candy ball machine. 不 不是那个糖球机器
[17:41] The disease GVH, without your help. 患GVH的病人 需要你的帮助
[17:44] This is Tobias. 这是Tobias
[17:46] When Toby first came into the family, 当Toby当初融入到我们家时
[17:47] none of us wanted him around, 没人愿意与他为伍
[17:49] but that’s because we couldn’t see what was on the inside. 不过那是因为我们没能看到他的”内在美”
[17:52] But lately, that’s all we’ve been able to see. 不过最近 我们都目睹了
[17:56] But what was Tobias to do? Have his hair plugs removed? 不过Tobias应该怎么做 移除他的假发
[18:01] The doctor says I’d be completely healed if I were to do that. 医生说 如果我那样做的话 我就会痊愈
[18:05] He just needs his hair plugs out? 他只是需要移除他的假发
[18:07] Doctor says that’s the cure. 医生说只有那种治疗方法
[18:09] There’s a cure? 有治疗方法
[18:10] No way. That horse hair is my ticket back into society. 不行 那些马毛是我重回上流社会的门票
[18:13] You cut it after those idiots 在那些参加晚会的傻瓜
[18:14] at the gala accept me as one of their own. 接纳我为他们的一员后你才能剪掉它
[18:16] We’re giving money for this guy to keep his hair transplants? 我们捐钱是为了让这个家伙保留他移植的头发
[18:19] I’d rather give to TBA. 我宁愿捐给TBA
[18:22] The crowd began to grow unruly. 人群开始暴动了起来
[18:24] We have a riot in the ballroom. 大厅里发生混乱了
[18:27] And, just as the prisoners had 而 就像囚犯证明了
[18:29] proven they could throw a gala as well as the rich, 他们可以跟富人一样开晚会一样
[18:32] so the rich proved they could 富人证明了他们可以
[18:34] throw a riot just as well as the prisoners. 像囚犯一样发生暴动
[18:36] And Lucille was brought to the conjugal trailer. 而Lucille被带到了夫妻用的拖车间
[18:39] – Mom. – Michael, what are you doing? – 妈妈 – Michael 你来干什么
[18:41] I cannot let you go through with this. 我不能让你这样做
[18:42] You can’t sleep with him. 你不能跟他上床
[18:43] Oh, yes, I can. 喔 是的 我能
[18:45] I’m making up for the heartbreak your father has caused me. 我在治愈被你爸爸伤碎的心
[18:48] He doesn’t need me. You don’t need me. 他不需要我 你也不需要我
[18:51] Of course I need you, Mom. 我当然需要你 妈妈
[18:53] My heart is kind of broken, too. 我也有点心碎
[18:54] I’ve been kind of denying it lately, but, you know, 虽然一直以来我都在试图否认 不过 你知道的
[18:57] it’s just I can’t deal 我就是不忍看到
[18:58] with the fact that my family’s falling apart 我们的家庭慢慢地破裂下去
[18:59] now that I really need you. 所以我真的需要你
[19:01] Oh, Michael, honey. 哦 Michael 亲爱的
[19:04] I wanna cry so bad, 我真想大哭一场
[19:07] but I don’t think I can spare the moisture. 不过我真的挤不出眼泪
[19:10] Well, listen, here… 好吧 听着 是这样
[19:13] The problem is that Gentiles doesn’t really care for you. 问题是那个Gentiles并不是真的在乎你
[19:17] He’s just using you to get back at Dad for escaping. 他只是利用你 好将爸爸重新弄进监狱
[19:18] At least that’s according to his screenplay. 至少他剧本里是这么说的
[19:20] – You read it? – Yeah. – 你读了 – 是的
[19:22] Did you like the chlamydia thing? I gave him that. 你喜欢性病的那部分吗 我给他的
[19:24] You gave him chlamydia? 你传染给他的性病
[19:26] He had “Crabs” And I said, “You’re gonna get laughs.” 他本来写的是”阴虱” 然后我说”你会被人笑话的”
[19:29] Then what am I doing? I mean, 那我现在在干什么 我是说
[19:32] if Dad doesn’t care, there’s no real threat, 如果爸爸不在乎 那就没有什么好担心的了
[19:35] and, I guess, just knock yourself out, huh? 那 我想 就随便你吧 哈
[19:37] Where’s Gentiles? I’ll kill him! Gentiles在哪 我要杀了他
[19:39] – George? – Dad? – George – 爸爸
[19:40] I can’t let you do this. 我不能让你这样做
[19:42] I can’t let what we have, 我不能让我们拥有的
[19:43] as lousy as it may be at times, be destroyed. 尽管有时糟糕的一切被人给毁了
[19:47] This is where you escaped to? To prison? For me? 这就是你逃跑的目的地 监狱 为了我
[19:51] No one is breaking this family apart. No one. 没有人能拆散我们的家庭 没有人
[19:54] You know what? I think I needed to hear that. 知道吗 我觉得这就是我想听到的
[19:57] Sorry about the wait. George? 抱歉让你久等了 George
[19:59] If you’re here, who do we have in the delousing tank? 如果你在这 那消毒箱里面的是谁
[20:03] I’m guessing Oscar. 我猜是Oscar
[20:05] No. 不
[20:06] I cannot take another $2,300 hit. 我不能再经历一个2300美元的打击了
[20:08] I’ll tell you what. You let Oscar out, 我有个主意 你放Oscar出去
[20:11] and you give us an hour in here, 然后你给我们一个小时在这的独处时间
[20:15] and, we’ll call it even. 然后 我们就扯平了
[20:18] Please, Ward? 拜托 典狱
[20:19] I can’t say no to the woman who gave me chlamydia. 我不能拒绝这个给我”性病”的女人
[20:24] One hour. 一个小时
[20:28] Are you ready to have some fun? 你准备好找点乐子了吗
[20:30] I’m so glad I didn’t cry. 我没哭我太高兴了
[20:33] That I didn’t need to hear. 这是我不想听到的
[20:37] On the next . 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:39] George Michael gets closer to his family. George Michael跟家人更亲密了
[20:42] Lock-down! 关门
[20:44] That was close, huh, Maeby? 差一点就进不来了 哈 Maeby
[20:47] She’s in the next cell. 她在旁边的牢房里
[20:48] Looks like we’re gonna be bunk buddies all night, cos. 所以看起来我们一整晚都要当铺友了 表亲
[20:51] George Michael experiences his unhappiest moment ever. George Michael体验了人生中最不开心的时刻
[20:57] Buster tries to forget his recent losses Buster试图忘记他最近的不幸
[21:01] by breaking out the old guitar. 弄坏那把老吉它
[21:04] And Gob finally faces a phobia he’d faced before. 而Gob最终又看到了他以前看过的憎恶场景
[21:07] No! Not here! Wait, I’ve seen this before. 不 别在这 等等 我以前好像看过这场景
[21:11] Oh, God, I’ve seen this before! 噢 老天 我以前看过这个
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme