时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything, | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:19] | Love Actually | 恶搞英国电影 (真爱至上) |
[00:19] | Michael had snuck out of work | Michae上班时间溜了出去 |
[00:21] | to see a British film with his British girlfriend, Rita. | 和他的英国女友Rita看了部英国电影 |
[00:24] | I hate it when they hire Yanks to play Brits. | 最讨厌让美国人来演英国人了 |
[00:26] | You can always tell. | 一听就能听出来 |
[00:28] | When they came upon a toy store… | 他们经过玩具店的时候 |
[00:31] | We should get George Michael one of these. | 应该给George Michae买这个 |
[00:33] | No, that’s not really him. | 他不喜欢这种玩具 |
[00:35] | Besides, I already got him his big present for his birthday. | 而且我已经给他买了很好的生日礼物了 |
[00:38] | A suit! Dad, it’s a Jack Welch. | 西装啊 老爸 还是Jack Welch设计的 |
[00:40] | I want you to look under the pants. | 你再看看裤子下面 |
[00:43] | Quicken Premier Quicken Premier! | |
[00:45] | Dad, I hope you kept the receipt. | 老爸 你还留着收据吧 |
[00:47] | You wanna return that? | 你准备拿去退掉吗 |
[00:48] | What? No, I wanna deduct it. | 什么 当然不是 我准备把他们收起来 |
[00:50] | Come on, let’s get him the train. | 我们就给他买个小火车吧 |
[00:53] | It’s really… He would only like it for the receipt. | 呃 他只会喜欢这玩意儿的收据 |
[00:55] | And this is crazy. | 这样有点太夸张了 |
[00:56] | I really… I can’t be seeing movies in the afternoon, | 我真的不应该下午跑出来看电影 |
[00:58] | then going to toy stores. | 还逛玩具店 |
[00:59] | I have to work. I’m not even supposed to be here. | 我得回去工作 我根本就不该出现在这里 |
[01:01] | Michael couldn’t tear himself away. | 但是Michael根本挪不动脚 |
[01:05] | Could you? | 换你你行么 |
[01:06] | I can’t promise it’ll be fun. | 我不保证工作能有什么好玩的 |
[01:13] | Okay, that was, that was fun. | 好吧 还挺好玩的 |
[01:17] | Still, the land probably shouldn’t have given out beneath us. | 但这块地不该像现在这样随便我们滚来滚去的 |
[01:20] | Well, we got a mole problem. | 出了个鼹鼠问题 |
[01:22] | A mole problem? | 鼹鼠问题 |
[01:24] | Yeah, they’ve undermined this whole hill, | 嗯 他们挖空了这个小山头 |
[01:25] | and we probably we won’t be able | 我们估计有好几个月的时间 |
[01:26] | to build on it for a few months. But it’s my own fault. | 不能在这里造楼 这都是我一个人的错 |
[01:28] | This is exactly why I should’ve been coming to work. | 所以我才说我应该按时去上班 |
[01:30] | The Japanese backers, if they find out about this, | 要是被日本的投资人 |
[01:33] | that we haven’t started building, | 知道我们根本还没开始造楼 |
[01:34] | they might not come through with their investments. | 他们就不会给我们投钱了 |
[01:36] | I won’t tattle. I really fancy you. | 我不会说出去的 我是真的喜欢你 |
[01:41] | I fancy you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[01:43] | Michael was falling for Rita. | Michael为Rita倾倒 |
[01:47] | And Rita was falling for Michael, too. | Rita也为Michael所倾”倒” |
[01:51] | But that wasn’t the part of the plan. | 但却不是计划之中的 |
[01:54] | Rita, you’ve dirt on your face. | Rita 你脸弄脏了 |
[01:57] | It’s from school. | 在学校弄的 |
[01:58] | I called the school and you weren’t there. | 我给学校打过电话了 你根本没去 |
[02:00] | You know we’re here to learn things, not fall in love. | 我们是来这里读书的 不是来谈恋爱的 |
[02:03] | So what if I have? | 我谈了又怎么样 |
[02:06] | I’ve got feelings, all right? I’m a woman, too! | 我也有感情啊 不行吗 我也是个女人 |
[02:09] | Not some robot you get to tell everything to. | 不是任你左右的机器人 |
[02:11] | I’m sick of it! | 我真的受够了 |
[02:12] | I’m sick of it all! Your instructions and your letters! | 我受够了你叫我去做的事情和你的这些信 |
[02:17] | And your little missions! | 还有你的任务 |
[02:18] | And your stupid assignments! | 和那些没有意义的安排 |
[02:20] | “You do the math, Rita.” Well, no, you do the math! | “你想想清楚 Rita” 你才给我好好想想清楚 |
[02:24] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[02:25] | Do you remember this? | 还记得这个吗 |
[02:27] | And the pledge that you made when you were promised it? | 记得向它保证过什么吗 |
[02:29] | I said I’d do anything for it. | 保证为了它什么都愿意去做 |
[02:31] | I want him out of the picture. Can you do that? | 我要他立刻消失 做得到吗 |
[02:34] | I’m a big girl. | 我已经是大姑娘了 |
[02:42] | And Michael returned home as well. | Michael也回到了家 |
[02:44] | Hey, what happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[02:46] | I got highlights. It’ll blend in, in about a week. | 我挑染了头发 会慢慢正常的 差不多一个礼拜吧 |
[02:49] | Here. Yeah, I actually meant the collapse. | 来 好嘞 我其实是想问你怎么摔倒了 |
[02:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:52] | It probably has something to do with the | 这大概跟我 |
[02:54] | 4,000 hair plugs I had in one sitting. | 一次性植了4000根头发有关系 |
[02:56] | Well, maybe you ought to see a doctor. | 你要不去看看医生吧 |
[02:58] | Yeah, but he’s too busy going to the gym to see his friend Frank. | 是啊 可惜他忙着去健身房见他的朋友Frank |
[03:01] | We’re more than friends. I’m kind of his spotter. | 我们可不止是朋友 我算是他的小眼睛 |
[03:04] | Missed a spot. | 漏了一块儿 |
[03:06] | Anyway, we should be looking | 总而言之 我们可以从 |
[03:07] | at some big yen coming in from the Japanese. | 日本人那里得到一大笔日元 |
[03:09] | And when it does, I’m taking my gym-buddy out to dinner. | 到那个时候 我要请我的健身伙伴搓一顿 |
[03:13] | I barely even know you. Who’s Frank? | 我还不够了解你 Frank究竟是谁 |
[03:17] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you about that, | 我一直想跟你说这事 |
[03:18] | but it’s a little awkward. | 但是会有点尴尬 |
[03:20] | Well, I’ve been wanting to have my own awkward talk as well. | 其实 我也一直在等待这个尴尬时刻 |
[03:24] | I think we could be more than just gym-buddies. | 我觉得我们可以超越健身伙伴的关系 |
[03:28] | You’re blowing my mind, Frank. | 我脑袋里已经在放烟花了 Frank |
[03:30] | I’m an agent, and I’d like to work with you. | 我是个特工[经纪人] 我想和你合作 |
[03:33] | Well, that is great news. Okay, good. | 喔 好消息啊 好吧 挺好的 |
[03:38] | I’m so glad you went first. What agency are you with? | 还好是你先说 你是哪家的 |
[03:41] | Frank said “CIA,”A government | Frank说的是”CIA” |
[03:43] | agency that was responsible for this catastrophe. | 和此类灾难性事件有关的政府机关 |
[03:47] | But Tobias thought he said “CAA,” | 但是Tobias听成了”CAA” |
[03:50] | a talent agency that was responsible for this one. | 和这个电影有关的经纪人公司 |
[03:52] | Frank’s in the business, Michael. | Frank也是干这行的 Michael |
[03:54] | He’s got a big project for me. Says it’s top secret. | 他有重要活动找我 还说是高级机密 |
[03:57] | He kind of looks like you. Same size. Same curly hair. | 他长得有点像你 体型像 卷卷的毛发也像 |
[04:01] | Well, Tobias, maybe you | Tobias 你应该 |
[04:02] | should spend less time focused on your looks, | 少花点时间在你的外表上 |
[04:04] | and a little bit more time focused on your daughter, okay? | 多花点时间关心下你女儿 好吗 |
[04:06] | Her grades are terrible. She’s gonna start getting F’s. | 她成绩太差了 都要开始得F了 |
[04:09] | Actually, she’d already gotten one, | 其实她已经得过一个F了 |
[04:11] | as the movie she’d released, in her secret life | 她悄悄去做电影执行的时候 |
[04:17] | But Maeby had a way to fix that. | 但是Maeby有办法补救 |
[04:19] | We turn it into a ride. | 我们把它改成观光车 |
[04:21] | A ride. | 观光车 |
[04:22] | On the Studio tour. What used to be the “Hell Tunnel,” | 观光制片厂之前那个”地狱隧道” |
[04:24] | now becomes the “Tunnel of Love, Indubitably.” | 现在改成”真爱至信隧道” |
[04:29] | But didn’t some people die in “Hell Tunnel”? | 但是”地狱隧道”不是死过人吗 |
[04:31] | That is an urban legend. | 这只是个都市传说 |
[04:33] | Two elderly people got badly scalded | 两个老人被严重烫伤 |
[04:35] | when they tried to climb into the lava cauldron, | 因为他们想爬到熔岩口上 |
[04:38] | – but I’ve got that covered. – Just like the poster! | – 不过我已经处理好了 – 跟电影海报一样的嘛 |
[04:42] | Grades like those, she’s gonna be taking tickets | 这种成绩 她以后就会变成个卖票的 |
[04:44] | at a movie theatre the rest of her life. | 一辈子呆在电影院售票口 |
[04:45] | You know what? You’re one to talk. | 你也就只会嘴上说说 |
[04:47] | You’ve completely ignored this family | 你完全忽略了这个家 |
[04:48] | since that British bird flew into your life. | 自从那个英国小鸟飞进你的生活起 |
[04:51] | No, I haven’t. Well, maybe, a little. | 我哪有 好吧 可能有那么一点 |
[04:54] | But, you know, she’s amazing. You know she was in the Olympics? | 但是她真的很完美 她还参加过奥林匹克你知道吗 |
[04:57] | – She wasn’t. – She’s that Rita Leeds? | – 她没有 – 难道她是那个Rita Leeds |
[04:59] | Wasn’t she on the cover of Newsweek? | <新闻周刊>封面上那个是不是她 |
[05:01] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是 -是的 |
[05:02] | Michael was thinking of this man. | Michael脑子里想的是这个人 |
[05:05] | She even plays the banjo. | 她还会弹班卓琴 |
[05:06] | Although, I do have to spend more time at work. | 不过 我真的该多花点时间在工作上了 |
[05:08] | I was at the property the Japanese funded today. | 我今天去了日本人投资的那块地 |
[05:11] | The whole backside has moles. | 整个山背后都是鼹鼠[间谍] |
[05:13] | That’s Frank’s problem, too. | Frank也有这个问题 |
[05:16] | Later that day, Michael went into the office | 晚些时候 Michael回到办公室 |
[05:19] | – What’s going on?- To find the rest of his family | – 这是什么情况 – 找其他家庭成员 |
[05:21] | Well, look who’s finally gracing us with his presence. | 看谁终于赏脸出席了 |
[05:24] | What’s the surrogate doing here? | 这个替身来这里干嘛 |
[05:25] | We’re meeting with the lawyer. | 我们等会要见律师 |
[05:26] | So I’ve hired this guy to be my eyes and ears. | 所以我雇这家伙来当我的耳目 |
[05:29] | You know, Dad, this guy costs us a fortune. | 老爸 雇这么个人要花不少钱啊 |
[05:31] | He’s worth every penny. | 他绝对物超所值 |
[05:33] | Hey, I didn’t say that. | 我可没说这话 |
[05:34] | – Oh, Michael. – Mr Loblaw. | – Michael – Loblaw先生 |
[05:36] | I’ll catch you up. | 跟你说下现在的情况 |
[05:37] | – The Japanese are coming. – They are? | – 日本人在来的路上了 -已经来了 |
[05:39] | Somebody tipped them off | 有人给他们通风报信 |
[05:40] | that the property wasn’t ready for building. | 这块地还不能造楼的事情被他们知道了 |
[05:41] | Which it would’ve been | 如果Michael不是忙着和 |
[05:42] | if Michael hadn’t been so busy with his English muffin. | 英国小蛋糕鬼混的话也就没这事儿了 |
[05:46] | – Typical. – Delicious. | – 典型 – 好吃 |
[05:47] | – I need a drink. – I’ll take an English muffin. | – 我要去喝一杯 – 我要一个英国小蛋糕 |
[05:50] | Well, we’ll just have to be honest with these Japanese investors. | 我们就跟日本的投资人坦诚相告嘛 |
[05:53] | They come from a culture that values honour and respect. | 他们那里的文化最崇尚诚实和尊重了 |
[05:56] | And Godzilla! | 还有哥斯拉 |
[06:01] | – Gojira! – Gojira! | – 哥斯拉 – 哥斯拉 |
[06:08] | This needs to stop now! | 正常点好不好 |
[06:10] | Okay, this is exactly what we shouldn’t do when they show up. | 他们来的时候我们最不该做的就是现在这些 |
[06:13] | Mom, that’s enough. | 老妈 你够了 |
[06:14] | What? We’re out of vodka. | 怎么了 我们没酒喝了啊 |
[06:17] | Sorry, I thought you were doing Godzilla. | 不好意思 我以为你也是来扮哥斯拉的 |
[06:19] | Mom, that’s enough. | 妈 真的够了 |
[06:21] | – What? I’m laughing. – Hey, maybe that’s it. | – 怎么了 笑也不行啊 – 说不定这是个办法 |
[06:23] | Maybe we should do to the Japanese what they do in their movies. | 我们应该学他们日本的电影那样 |
[06:27] | Build a miniature city. Put it outside the window. | 在窗外造一个楼房模型 |
[06:29] | Tell them it’s far away. | 跟他们说离得远 |
[06:30] | It’ll look real if you squint. God knows they’re squinters. | 眯着眼睛看就跟真的一样 本来日本人眼睛就跟眯眯眼似的 |
[06:34] | What do you think, Dad? A whole tiny town? | 你觉得怎么样 老爸 一个迷你城市 |
[06:39] | Another brilliant idea, Einstein. | 好主意啊 小爱因斯坦 |
[06:41] | Really? You’d like to build it with me? | 真的 你要不要跟我一起造小房子 |
[06:44] | Larry really never knows how to sell the sarcasm. | Larry真的是不知道怎么表达我的嘲讽语气 |
[06:47] | It’s a stupid idea. | 这主意不能更蠢 |
[06:49] | I’ll build it with you, Gob. | 我来跟你一起造 Gob |
[06:51] | Oh, great. That’s another brilliant idea, Steinberg. | 好嘞 又一个好主意哈 Steinberg |
[06:55] | I agree with Michael. | 我赞成Michael的想法 |
[06:56] | If you take money from these people under false pretences, | 如果他们的钱是被你们这样骗过来的 |
[06:58] | you’ll be committing fraud. | 那你们就是欺诈 |
[07:00] | The government’s already watching your father pretty closely. | 政府本来就在密切监视你父亲的一举一动了 |
[07:02] | They’re going through his mail. | 他们还看了他的邮件 |
[07:04] | They want to put your father in prison for good. | 他们想把你父亲一辈子关监狱里 |
[07:06] | You know, Bob’s right. We’ve got to start thinking practically. | Bob说得对 我们得想些实际点的办法 |
[07:08] | Life is not some cheesy Japanese movie | 生活又不是廉价日本电影 |
[07:11] | where the hero pulls on a pair of jet pants and… | 英雄随便套个喷气装置 |
[07:14] | Flies off the balcony like AstroBoy. | 就能跟阿童木一样从阳台飞出去 |
[07:16] | And that’s when George, | 与此同时 |
[07:17] | Sr did a web search for the words “Jet pants.” | 老George在网上搜了一下”喷气装置” |
[07:21] | Even better. | 更重要的是 |
[07:23] | The bigger problem is, who alerted the Japanese? | 还有个更大的问题 是谁提醒了日本人 |
[07:25] | I think you might have a spy. | 我觉得有间谍 |
[07:26] | This room, or someone in it, | 房间里 或者你们当中的一个人 |
[07:28] | might even be wired with a listening device. | 可能装了窃听器 |
[07:34] | You need to find that leak and plug it. | 你们应该把这个”漏洞”找出来然后把他填上 |
[07:36] | Your father said that he was set up by a British syndicate. | 你父亲说过他是被一个英国财团下的套 |
[07:39] | Maybe you should look for somebody English. | 说不定这个间谍是个英国人 |
[07:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:44] | I think Michael’s already plugged our leak. | 我觉得Michael已经把这个”漏洞”给”填满”了 |
[07:47] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[07:48] | You’ve been spending a lot of time | 你花了很多时间 |
[07:50] | with Rita. And she’s Britishish. | 跟Rita在一起 而她就是个英国人 |
[07:52] | – She’s a spy. – I haven’t told Rita anything. | – 她就是间谍 – 我什么都没跟Rita说过 |
[07:55] | This was not strictly true. | 这和事实有一些出入 |
[07:57] | Let’s start with my family’s misdemeanours, | 先从我家小打小闹的罪名开始 |
[07:59] | and then we’re gonna push | 然后我们再一路说到 |
[08:00] | right on through to the lighter treasons. | 我们犯的轻度叛国罪 |
[08:02] | The Japanese backers, if they find out about this, | 要是被日本的投资人知道 |
[08:05] | that we haven’t started building, | 我们根本还没开始造楼 |
[08:06] | they might not come through with their investments. | 他们就不会给我们投钱了 |
[08:07] | Then he siphoned off the | 然后他提走了所有的 |
[08:09] | entire pension fund into a dummy corporation, | 退休金 投给了一家影子公司 |
[08:11] | filed for bankruptcy, and used… Do you know any other songs? | 已经破产了 以前是做 你还会其他歌不 |
[08:15] | She’s a spy! | 她是个间谍 |
[08:16] | Rita is not a spy, okay? | Rita不是什么间谍好吧 |
[08:18] | She’s a beautiful, elegant woman. It doesn’t make any sense. | 她是个优雅美丽的女人 这根本就是胡扯 |
[08:20] | What doesn’t make any sense is why she’s dating you. | 她竟然会跟你约会已经够胡扯的了 |
[08:22] | No, that’s a good point. | Michael说的没错 |
[08:23] | Actually my sources tell me that | 其实有消息告诉我说 |
[08:25] | the leak goes by the name “Mr F”. | 这个间谍人称”F先生” |
[08:27] | – Mr F. Rita’s not a man. – As far as you know. | – F先生 Rita不是先生 – 你觉得不是而已 |
[08:31] | – And it could be an alias. – Alias is a show about a spy! | – 说不定只是个化名 – |
[08:35] | All right, that’s it! I | 好吧 够了 |
[08:36] | finally find someone that I really care about, | 我终于找到一个真心喜欢的人 |
[08:38] | my family tries to drive us apart. It’s not gonna work. | 我的家人就想着拆散我们 你们想都别想 |
[08:40] | So you know what? I’ve got a switch for you. | 我跟你们说 不如我们的位置换一换 |
[08:42] | You guys handle this problem. I am gonna go have some fun. | 你们在这里处理这个问题 我要出去玩了 |
[08:47] | Unbelievable. | 真想不到 |
[08:48] | Deserting the family when we most need him | 他会在家人最需要他的时候抛弃我们 |
[08:50] | Shameful. | 真好意思 |
[08:51] | Gob, I’m sending you a package. You’ll know what to do with it. | Gob 我寄个包裹给你 你收到就知道用来干嘛了 |
[08:56] | Michael was upset and he called Rita. | Michael很是生气 他给Rita打了个电话 |
[08:59] | – Hello? – Hey, I’ve been thinking. | – 喂 – 是我 我在想 |
[09:02] | I’m going to start working less, | 我应该少花点心思在工作上 |
[09:04] | and I do want to start having more fun. | 我真的该放松下自己了 |
[09:06] | So, I’d like to take you out tomorrow. | 所以我想明天约你出去 |
[09:08] | All day, anywhere you want. What do you say? | 玩一整天 随便你想去哪里 好不好 |
[09:11] | “Hell Tunnel” Takes another name. Will it take another life? | “地狱隧道”取了个新名字 它会不会再取他人性命 |
[09:15] | I say yes. | 当然好啦 |
[09:17] | Only I’m going to take you out. | 不过这次是我带你去玩 |
[09:25] | The next morning Michael was heading out for his day with Rita. | 第二天早上 Michael正准备出发去和Rita约会 |
[09:28] | – George Michael? – Hey, I love my present, Dad. | – George Michael – 我好喜欢你的礼物 老爸 |
[09:30] | I’d wear it to school, but who needs a Welch wedge, right? | 如果不是怕别人拉我内裤 我都想穿去学校了 |
[09:32] | Yeah. Enough business. In fact, I got you another present. | 正经话题结束 其实我还给你买了份礼物 |
[09:35] | It’s something I saw yesterday, when I was out with Rita. | 我昨天和Rita出去的时候看到的 |
[09:38] | – It’s time for us to start having some fun. – I don’t know. | – 我们也该找点乐子了 -你确定吗 |
[09:40] | “Fun” And “Failure” Both start out the same way. | “玩乐”和”完蛋”的开头都是一样的 |
[09:44] | Let’s just go ahead and rip this down, huh? | 我们还是把这海报给撕了吧 |
[09:52] | And Larry, the surrogate, showed up to pick up the jetpack | 替身Larry来拿老George寄到家里的 |
[09:55] | that George, Sr had sent to the model home. | 喷气装置 |
[09:58] | What is that, a train set? Look down, Larry. | 这是什么 一套火车玩具 往下看 Larry |
[10:01] | No, not down at your feet. | 不是叫你低头看自己的脚 |
[10:03] | – Left. My left, your right. – What is the matter with this guy? | – 往左 我的左边 你的右边 – 这人脑子什么毛病 |
[10:08] | – And, let me guess, he’s probably… – Saying all that, too. | – 我猜他大概是 -在重复你说的话 |
[10:11] | It is a train set. Those Japanese sites. | 还真是一套火车玩具 日本网站真不靠谱 |
[10:15] | – I’m never gonna find my way… – Past that hallway sensor. | – 这样我还怎么 – 躲过走廊那些感应器 |
[10:19] | Dad, what are you doing here? Is this the package you sent me? | 老爸 你在这里干嘛 这就是你要给我的包裹 |
[10:24] | Tiny town. This is for tiny town, isn’t it? | 迷你城市 这是用来造迷你城市的对不对 |
[10:29] | You did like my idea, didn’t you, Dad? | 你还是喜欢我的主意的 是吧 老爸 |
[10:32] | I think he’s in the can. | 他大概在上厕所 |
[10:34] | Actually, George, Sr was in the kitchen | 其实 George在厨房里 |
[10:36] | trying to soothe himself with an ice cream sandwich. | 准备吃个冰淇淋三明治缓和下情绪 |
[10:42] | And that’s when he discovered | 就在这时他发现 |
[10:44] | a way to possibly slip by the sensors. | 一个绕过感应器的办法 |
[10:47] | If Mother sees this, she will blow a cow. | 要是被老妈看到 绝对会发飙的 |
[10:56] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[10:59] | – Cool, a train set. – I’ve always wanted one of those. | – 帅啊 火车玩具 – 我一直想要这么一套 |
[11:03] | Maybe we could build our tiny town together. | 我们可以一起造迷你城市 |
[11:07] | Do you want to, Dad? | 你愿意吗 老爸 |
[11:08] | Buster had always wanted to do the same with Gob. | Buster也一直想跟Gob一起做点什么 |
[11:11] | Goody. Yeah. I do want to. | 好啊 当然愿意啦 |
[11:15] | I do want to. Goody. | 愿意 当然 |
[11:18] | Gob was thrilled, as was Buster. | Gob和Buster都兴奋了起来 |
[11:21] | Only Larry was disappointed, | 只有Larry觉得失望 |
[11:23] | but he was such a pro, you’d never know it. | 但他够专业 你永远觉察不到他的情绪 |
[11:26] | And back at the gym, Tobias was finding out more | 回到健身房 Tobias正在问经纪人 |
[11:29] | about the project the agent had suggested. | 给他找了个什么活儿 |
[11:31] | Come on! What are you gonna tell me? What’ve you got for me? | 快点 你准备跟我说什么 到底给我找了个什么活儿 |
[11:35] | The Japanese investors you | 你跟我们提到的日本投资方 |
[11:36] | told us about are going over to your place today. | 正准备今天去你们那儿 |
[11:38] | I need you there when they are. We need you to be a mole. | 我需要你到时能在场 我们要你去当间谍[鼹鼠] |
[11:43] | Kind of a backer’s audition. Okay, I get it. | 投资方的面试是吧 我懂的 |
[11:46] | All right, well then, Frank, | 好 那么Frank |
[11:47] | I shall be a bigger, | 我会做一个比你左腿内侧 |
[11:48] | hairier mole than the one on your inner left thigh. | 更大 毛发更浓密的鼹鼠 |
[11:53] | And later | 后来 |
[11:53] | Michael and Rita were on the Tantamount Studios tour. | 当Michael和Rita在Tantamount制片厂参观时 |
[11:57] | The thing she doesn’t understand | 她不明白的是 |
[11:58] | about bovine spongiform encephalitis is… | 疯牛病其实是 |
[12:00] | Hold! Hold! Tram! Let’s get out of here, folks! | 等下 等下 Tram 我们先闪开 伙计们 |
[12:02] | Make some room! Make some room! | 让开点 让开点 |
[12:03] | – Look! It’s Malcolm in the Middle! | – 看 是<马尔柯姆的一家> |
[12:05] | – In the middle of shooting, I guess. | – 正在拍着呢我猜 |
[12:07] | That’s okay. It’s more important to show how we make the show | 没关系 让你们参观我们是怎么拍的 |
[12:10] | than to actually make it. | 比我们正经拍摄要重要 |
[12:13] | …Tantamount. | [哔]Tantamount |
[12:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:16] | Hey, Dad, they just dropped off the package you sent, | 嘿 老爸 我刚收到你送的包裹 |
[12:18] | but I don’t think I’m old enough for it. | 但我不确定这是我这个年纪玩的 |
[12:20] | Of course you are. | 当然是你玩的 |
[12:21] | I told you that I want you to have a little fun. | 我跟你说过要找点乐子的 |
[12:23] | You’re not gonna break anything. | 你不会弄坏任何东西的 |
[12:24] | But, of course, | 当然啦 |
[12:25] | Michael thought he was talking about the train set. | Michael以为他说的是火车套装 |
[12:27] | Not the extremely dangerous | 而不是他儿子刚在门口看到的 |
[12:29] | jetpack the boy had just found at the front door. | 特别危险的喷气装置 |
[12:32] | – Well, what if I crash it? – That’s half the fun. | – 好吧 要是我弄坏了呢 – 这也是乐子的一部分啊 |
[12:36] | And soon, the tour arrived at the “Tunnel of Love, Indubitably.” | 很快 观光车到达了”真爱至信隧道” |
[12:41] | So take the hand of someone you love, | 请握紧你所爱之人的手 |
[12:45] | as we enter the “Tunnel of Love, Indubitably.” | 当我们进入”真爱至信隧道”的时候 |
[12:48] | Love of hell. | 爱的地狱 |
[12:50] | But Michael was happy to hold the hand of someone he did love. | 但是Michael还是为握着喜欢的人的手而开心着 |
[12:55] | And then he noticed her bracelet. | 直到他注意到她的手链 |
[13:03] | Michael had just noticed | Michael刚发现 |
[13:04] | that Rita was wearing a suspicious bracelet. | Rita的手链很可疑 |
[13:08] | – What does your bracelet say? – Nothing. | – 你手链上刻的是什么 – 没什么 |
[13:11] | Oh, look! Look, there they are on the bicycle made for two. | 看 看 他们骑的是双人自行车 |
[13:15] | – It says “Mr F,” Doesn’t it? Who is he? – Nobody. | – 上面写的是”F先生” 是不是 他是谁 -没谁 |
[13:19] | I can’t tell you! | 我不能说 |
[13:22] | – Oh, God. He followed us. – But, why? | – 天呐 他跟踪我们 – 但是为什么啊 |
[13:25] | – Wait a minute. You know that man? | – 等一下 你认识这个人 |
[13:27] | – It’s not what you think it is. It’s my uncle. | – 不是你想的那样 他是我叔叔 |
[13:29] | – Is that Mr F? What does he want? | – 他就是F先生 他想干嘛 |
[13:31] | – He wants you out of the picture. | – 他想让你消失 |
[13:33] | Bloody right, I do. | 没错 这就是我的目的 |
[13:38] | You lied to me, Rita! | 你骗了我 Rita |
[13:39] | You made me turn against my family, but it’s over now. | 你让我和我的家人对立 但这一切现在结束了 |
[13:45] | My… are wet. | 我的[哔]都湿了 |
[13:48] | And Maeby received a call | Maeby接了个电话 |
[13:50] | about the latest lava cauldron accident. | 关于刚发生的熔岩事故 |
[13:52] | Already? It’s only been an hour. I’m gonna lose this job. | 这么快 才开了一个小时 这下我工作不保了 |
[13:56] | Maybe I should let Mort take me out to dinner. | 早知道Mort请我吃饭的时候我就该答应他 |
[13:57] | – Maeby? – Okay, I’m definitely gonna lose this job. | – Maeby – 好吧 我肯定要失去这份工作了 |
[14:00] | – I can explain. – Rita set me up. She set us all up. | – 我可以解释的 – Rita给我下了套 给我们下了套 |
[14:03] | This beautiful, funny, brilliant woman was a spy. | 这个漂亮幽默聪明的女人是个间谍 |
[14:06] | Everybody was right. It was too good to be true. | 大家说得没错 这种好事轮不到我 |
[14:07] | And I am turning her in. | 我要去揭穿她 |
[14:09] | And let me tell you something else. | 我跟你说 |
[14:10] | I would not want to be the next woman who tries to fool me. | 下一个骗我的女人下场会很惨 |
[14:15] | Well, that was a freebie. | 好吧 躲过一劫 |
[14:18] | George Michael, meanwhile, | 与此同时 George Michael |
[14:19] | was trying to solve a mystery of his own. | 正在想办法解决一个难题 |
[14:22] | The jetpack had come with an instructional DVD | 喷气装置还附带一个说明DVD |
[14:26] | that seemed to confuse more than clarify. | 但似乎让他更摸不着头脑了 |
[14:29] | What was clear was that the gift was extremely dangerous. | 不过有一点很明确 这个礼物危险性极高 |
[14:42] | And it did seem like a lot of work for little payoff. | 而且似乎回报远小于付出 |
[14:49] | – Have fun! – Have fun! | – 玩的开心哟 – 开心哟 |
[14:50] | Meanwhile, Gob was bonding with the man | 与此同时 Gob正在和他以为 |
[14:52] | he thought his father was controlling. | 是他老爸在控制着的人联络感情 |
[14:54] | – Almost done with the water tower. – Neato. | – 水塔马上就造好了 – 好诶 |
[14:59] | His real father, however, had gotten lost within the walls. | 而他真正的父亲还在墙壁之间找不到方向 |
[15:03] | Where the hell am I? | 我到底在哪里 |
[15:04] | He was actually somewhere | 他其实正好卡在 |
[15:06] | between the linen closet and the guest room. | 衣帽间和客房之间 |
[15:08] | You know, I’m really glad that we’re doing this together. | 我真的很高兴我们能一起做这件事 |
[15:11] | – I’ve never felt so close to you. – I feel the same way. | – 我第一次觉得我们可以这么亲近 – 我也是啊 |
[15:15] | – He’s crying now. – Oh, God, look at us. | – 他在哭 – 天呐 瞧瞧咱俩 |
[15:19] | We’re like a couple of girls on the last day of camp. | 我们就跟野营最后一天要分开的小姑娘一样 |
[15:24] | And right outside the house, | 而房门之外 |
[15:26] | Tobias was working with the man he thought was a talent agent. | Tobias正和他以为的经纪人做着准备工作 |
[15:30] | – Ready? – Oh, yes, I am going to be a great mole. | – 准备好了吗 – 好了 我会是一个出色的鼹鼠 |
[15:33] | Check, two, three. Let Lilly | 试音 一二三 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[15:35] | lick Lionel’s lusty leathers. Let Lilly… | 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮 |
[15:37] | The levels are fine. | 现在这样就行了 |
[15:38] | Remember, no one can know it’s you. | 记住 不能让别人认出你 |
[15:40] | We need to capture George, Sr. | 我们要抓到老George |
[15:42] | Capture George, Sr? What… Is that what you hired me to do? | 拍老George 什么 你找我来就是做这个 |
[15:46] | You didn’t realise that? | 你才反应过来吗 |
[15:47] | No, but it does make perfect sense. I have played him before. | 嗯 不过倒也说得通 我以前也演过他 |
[15:51] | He had, in the poorly narrated reality series Scandalmakers. | 他的确演过 在那部很烂的真人秀<丑闻制造者>中 |
[15:56] | It’s gonna be tough to work that into the character | 这个角色代入会比较困难 |
[15:58] | and it’s going to fight the costume I rented, | 而且会跟我租来的戏服很不搭 |
[16:01] | but I didn’t take six weeks | 但是我在The Groudlings六个星期的 |
[16:02] | of improv classes at The Groundlings for nothing. | 即兴表演课也不是白上的 |
[16:06] | And Michael was on the phone to Bob Loblaw. | Michael正和Bob Loblaw打电话 |
[16:09] | I don’t even think she’s here legally, | 她说不定还是非法入境的 |
[16:10] | all right? She’s taken advantage of me. | 知道吗 她是在利用我 |
[16:12] | I want you to take care of this. | 我要你来处理这件事 |
[16:14] | Call the CIA, do whatever you have to do. | 找中央情报局 该怎么做就怎么做 |
[16:16] | Fine, but you take care of your family. | 好 但是你要处理好你家的事 |
[16:18] | I think they’re going ahead with this hoax. | 我觉得他们正往诈骗的路上走 |
[16:20] | And if money changes hands, you’re all going to jail. | 等真的收到了钱 你们都得关监狱里 |
[16:23] | Well, unfortunately the roads are out, | 可惜前面没有路了 |
[16:24] | so we can’t take you up there to see it in person. | 所以不能带你们过去亲眼看一看 |
[16:26] | But if you stand absolutely still, right there, | 但是如果你们站着不动 就站这里 |
[16:30] | and just squint into the light. And behold, Sudden Hill! | 顺着光线眯起眼睛往外看 Sudden山 |
[16:34] | Gob, don’t! | Gob 不要 |
[16:36] | It actually looked pretty good. Even the financiers thought so. | 竟然看上去还挺像样的 连投资人都觉得不错 |
[16:41] | Ishiro said, “I am reassured. | Ishiro说”我终于放心了 |
[16:43] | And they treat us with respect this time. “ | 他们这次终于表示出点诚意了 |
[16:45] | Motoyoshi said, “I thought the woman was pretending as a monster, | Motoyoshi说”我还以为这女的在扮怪兽” |
[16:49] | “But she was just out of vodka.” | “原来只是酒喝完了” |
[16:52] | Let’s go ahead and close the curtains | 赶紧把窗帘拉上 |
[16:53] | and not accept any money while we’re ahead. | 不许收他们的一分钱 |
[16:55] | So, as you can see, | 所以 如你们所见 |
[16:56] | any rumour of a mole problem is completely untrue. | 那些鼹鼠问题的谣言都是假的 |
[16:59] | But unfortunately, this was | 可惜的是 这时候Tobias穿着 |
[17:01] | just as Tobias appeared in his rented mole outfit. | 他租来的鼹鼠装登场了 |
[17:05] | – I’m a mole! – Not the village! | – 我是只鼹鼠 – 别踩我的村子啊 |
[17:10] | – I’m very particular about building codes. – The water tower. | – 我对建筑要求特别高 – 水塔啊 |
[17:14] | And this water tower does not pass muster. Lucille! | 这个水塔造的不够牢 Lucille |
[17:18] | – Who can save our village? – Michael! | – 谁能救救我们的村子 – Michael |
[17:20] | As it turned out, it was George Michael, | 结果这个人正是George Michael |
[17:22] | who had finally gotten his grandfather’s jetpack to work. | 他终于会用爷爷的喷气装置了 |
[17:26] | It’s hard to breathe in this | 穿着这个好难呼吸 |
[17:28] | thing and it’s really hot. I’m sweating all over it. | 里面好热 我的汗流地到处都是 |
[17:32] | I can’t stop this thing! | 我不知道怎么停下来 |
[17:35] | – You’re blowing my audition! – I ache with embarrassment. | – 我的试镜要被你毁了 – 我简直要羞愧死了 |
[17:41] | The Japanese were never to be heard from again. | 日本人就此一去不回 |
[17:45] | Okay, what’s going on here? | 到底是什么情况 |
[17:49] | Okay, that’s no surprise. | 好吧 意料之中 |
[17:51] | George Miachel George Michael? | |
[17:52] | Dad, I’m sorry. I can’t fly it very well, all right? | 老爸 对不起 我实在飞不好 行了吧 |
[17:54] | I think I would rather have the Welch. | 我宁愿要那套西装 |
[17:56] | I didn’t buy you that. | 这个不是我买的 |
[17:58] | I bought you the train set which you guys just destroyed. | 你们刚才弄坏的火车玩具是我买的 |
[18:00] | Did you keep the receipt? | 收银条你还留着吗 |
[18:03] | – What is that? – It’s feedback. | – 什么声音 – 是回声 |
[18:05] | Is someone else wired? | 谁带着耳机 |
[18:07] | That’s me. My friend Frank wired me. | 是我 Frank给我带的 |
[18:09] | – He wanted me to be a mole. – Our cover’s blown. | – 他让我扮一个鼹鼠 – 身份败露了 |
[18:12] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧走 |
[18:16] | Goodbye, Tobias. | 再见了 Tobias |
[18:18] | He wanted you to be a mole? | 他让你当间谍 |
[18:21] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:23] | Tobias Funke. You’re Mr F. | Tobias Funke 你才是F先生 |
[18:25] | Which means that man was Rita’s uncle. What have I done? | 所以那个男人是Rita的叔叔 我都做了些什么 |
[18:28] | I have to get this suit back. | 我得把衣服还回去 |
[18:29] | They destroyed our town, but they can’t take away our memories. | 他们毁了我们的小镇 却带不走我们的回忆 |
[18:34] | – I’ve had… – The time of my life. | – 这真是 – 我一生中最美好的时候了 |
[18:36] | I think he’s being sarcastic, Gob. | 我觉得他是在讽刺你 Gob |
[18:38] | No, I’m not, Mother. I mean, lover. | 我才没有呢 老妈 我是说 爱人 |
[18:42] | – I like making love to Mother. – I mean lover! | – 我爱跟老妈嘿咻 – 我是说爱人啦 |
[18:44] | Oh, my God. Buster, is that you? | 天呐 Buster 是你 |
[18:47] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[18:48] | Gob, it’s just, I wanted to spend some time with you. | Gob 我只是想跟你多点时间相处 |
[18:51] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[18:52] | And you enjoyed it. You can’t deny that. | 你也玩得很尽兴 这你无法否认 |
[18:55] | I guess you’re right. | 你说得也对 |
[18:57] | Maybe we should spend more time together. | 也许我们是该多相处一下 |
[19:01] | I’d really like that. | 那太好了 |
[19:02] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[19:04] | It took some idiot parrot man | 竟然是几个帽子里藏摄像机的 |
[19:05] | with a camera in his hat to bring us together. | 蠢货让我们变得这么亲近的 |
[19:09] | But even a pro like Larry has a breaking point. | 即使Larry这种专业人士也有忍无可忍的时候 |
[19:15] | – Rita. – What do you want? I have to pack. | – Rita – 你来干嘛 我还要收拾行李呢 |
[19:18] | Pack? Where are you going? | 收拾行李 你要去哪 |
[19:19] | – Someone called the bobbies on us. – No, no. | – 有人叫警察来查我们 – 不是吧 |
[19:22] | My uncle and I have to go back to big Britain. | 我和我叔叔得回英国去了 |
[19:24] | That was me, Rita. I am so, | 那个人是我 Rita 我真的真的 |
[19:26] | so sorry. I didn’t know what was going on. | 很抱歉 我实在是想不通 |
[19:28] | – Why did your uncle threaten me? | – 你叔叔为什么要恐吓我 |
[19:31] | – He thought you might be trouble. | – 他觉得你会是个麻烦 |
[19:33] | – That was actually very astute of him. – Goodbye, Michael. | – 他倒是很有远见 – 再见了 Michael |
[19:38] | You know, I really did fancy you. I can’t stay here now. | 我是真的喜欢你 但我不能待在这里了 |
[19:41] | – Marry me. – What? | – 嫁给我 – 什么 |
[19:44] | Let me marry you. | 嫁给我 |
[19:46] | You can get a green card, you can stay here, | 这样你有了绿卡就能待在这里了 |
[19:48] | and we can just see if this works, you know? | 我们也可以看看彼此是否合适 |
[19:49] | I mean, I know it sounds crazy, but | 我也知道有点疯狂 |
[19:52] | this will give us a chance to get away from both of our families | 但是这样我们就可以抛开我们的家庭 |
[19:54] | and see if this works. | 看我俩是否有可能 |
[19:57] | Might be fun. | 应该会很好玩 |
[19:59] | – Yes. – Really? | – 好 – 真的 |
[20:03] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes! But let’s go right now, okay? | 好 好 好 好 当然好 但是我们得赶紧走 |
[20:08] | Before my uncle gets out of the shower for some more cigarettes. | 赶在我叔叔洗完澡出来抽烟之前 |
[20:10] | Okay, you take that, I gotta leave a note. | 好 这个你拿着 我来留个字条 |
[20:20] | But there was one piece of intelligence that Michael didn’t have. | 但是Michael也有智商不够用的时候 |
[20:24] | Interesting. | 这个不错 |
[20:25] | Don’t even think about it, Jay. She’s an MRF. | 你想都不要想 Jay 她是个MRF |
[20:28] | – “MRF,” What’s that? – Mentally retarded female. | – “MRF” 什么意思 – 弱智女 |
[20:33] | – That explains what she’s doing with him. – And the hats. | – 我终于能理解她为什么会跟他在一起了 – 还有她那些帽子 |
[20:40] | Oh, my God. She’s gonna marry him. | 天呐 他们要结婚 |
[20:44] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:47] | George, Sr, disoriented in the walls, | 老George还在墙壁之间迷路着 |
[20:50] | almost makes contact with a new mole. | 差点和新的鼹鼠打了个照面 |
[20:56] | Not that one. Wait for it. | 不是这个 等一会儿 |
[21:02] | And Michael and Rita start a new life together. | Miachel和Rita一起开始了新生活 |
[21:05] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[21:06] | A prize. A lovely, lovely prize. | 奖牌 特别 特别可爱的奖牌 |