时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:18] | Michael Bluth began his day | 一件新奇的事物 |
[00:20] | with something he’d never seen before. | 揭开了Michael Bluth新的一天 |
[00:22] | I’m hearing good things about the Bluth Company. | 我听闻了关于布鲁斯公司的好消息 |
[00:23] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[00:24] | Good news about his family’s housing business. | 他们家族房地产业的好消息 |
[00:26] | Old man Bluth is in jail. I think his son is running the company. | 老家伙Bluth进监狱了 我认为是他的儿子在管理公司 |
[00:29] | Doesn’t seem like a total moron to me. | 在我看来他不完全是个呆瓜 |
[00:31] | You know what? I’ve had this thing as a triple sell, | 知道吗 我一直把他们定位为”强烈建议卖” |
[00:33] | and I am upgrading it right here, right now. | 但此时此刻 我就要给他们升级 |
[00:35] | I think this thing could even go as high as a “Don’t Buy.” | 我想指数甚至能高到”别买” |
[00:39] | – Don’t buy? – Don’t buy. I started off… | – 别买 – 别买 我开始 |
[00:41] | – Mom, did you see that? – Don’t buy Bluth! | – 妈 你看到了吗 – 别买布鲁斯公司 |
[00:44] | You build a house that’s good, people are gonna wanna come… | 你建了好房子 人们就会想来看看 |
[00:52] | This sink hole spread a little bit more last night? | 这该死的洞昨晚又变大了吗 |
[00:54] | Anyway, I’m gonna go to the prison. | 总之 我现在要去监狱 |
[00:55] | I’m gonna tell Dad about this news. | 我要去告诉老爸这个消息 |
[00:57] | I thought you said we shouldn’t visit him. | 我想你说过我们不该去探望他 |
[00:59] | Visit, no. Gloat, yes. | 不是探望 是去显摆 |
[01:01] | I’ve worked very, very hard for this. | 我为了这个做了多少努力 |
[01:02] | I sold the cabin property to keep us afloat, | 为了度过难关我把小屋产权给卖了 |
[01:04] | I haven’t had any time to spend with my son. | 也没时间陪我儿子 |
[01:06] | Well, now you can spend time with my son. | 但你现在能和我儿子多相处了 |
[01:09] | I want your brother Buster to come live with you, | 我想让你弟弟Buster搬过来跟你住 |
[01:11] | and it’s not because he has that horrible hook for a hand now. | 不是因为他手上装了那个吓人的钩子 |
[01:15] | It’s the snoring. Listen to this. | 是因为他打呼噜 听听这个 |
[01:17] | Buster snoring, Wednesday night. | Buster的呼噜声 周三晚 |
[01:21] | It’s driving me cra… | 快把我逼疯 |
[01:23] | You won’t even know he’s here. | 你甚至不会注意到他在这儿 |
[01:25] | You seem more villainous than usual, Mom. Are you sober? | 你似乎比平常更恶毒了 妈 你没喝酒吗 |
[01:27] | – Michael, it’s 8:00 a.M. – So, it’s not that. | – Michael 现在才早上8点 – 所以不是因为酒精 |
[01:31] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s | 我不知道 可能是因为 |
[01:33] | because I went off my postpartum medication. | 我最近没吃产后调剂药了 |
[01:36] | You were still taking that? You had Buster 32 years ago. | 你居然还在吃那个 生Buster是32年前的事了 |
[01:39] | And that’s how long I’ve been depressed about him. | 我也因为他忧郁了那么久了 |
[01:41] | Actually, I did go off it in the early ’90s | 事实上 九十年代早期我停药了一阵子 |
[01:44] | but I didn’t like what happened to me. | 但后果实在不乐观 |
[01:46] | Claiming she could take it no more, | 声称她再也无法忍受了 |
[01:47] | the young mother released the emergency brake, | 年轻的母亲放开了手刹 |
[01:50] | allowing her car to roll backwards into the nearby lake. | 倒滑沉入了附近的河 |
[01:54] | Good for her. | 解脱了 |
[01:57] | I must have gained three pounds. | 我肯定胖了三磅 |
[01:59] | Why did you go off them this time? | 那你这次为什么停药 |
[02:01] | Well, apparently, mood-altering medication leads to street drugs. | 显然 情绪转化药物会使人上瘾 |
[02:05] | That’s what this very | 这是今日秀里那个 |
[02:06] | handsome young doctor said on The Today Show. | 超级帅气的医生说的 |
[02:10] | That was Tom Cruise, the actor. | 那是汤姆·克鲁斯 是个演员 |
[02:12] | They said he was some kind of scientist. | 但他们说他算是个科学家 |
[02:15] | Maybe you should get away from Buster. | 或许你得离开Buster一阵子 |
[02:17] | Why don’t you go up to that cabin in the woods? | 你干嘛不去我们那个林中小屋 |
[02:20] | – I thought you said we sold it. – We sold the property. | – 我以为我们卖了呢 – 我们只是卖了地权 |
[02:22] | I worked it out so we could relocate the cabin, | 我想办法把那个小屋挪了个位置 |
[02:24] | but it is gonna be up in Tahoe for another couple of days. | 大概几天之后就能在塔霍湖那里盖起来了 |
[02:27] | Maybe you can take a date up there. | 或许你能去那约个会 |
[02:30] | How am I supposed to find | 我该去哪儿找人 |
[02:31] | someone willing to go into that musty old claptrap? | 愿意上那个年久失修腐臭不堪的地方啊 |
[02:38] | The cabin. Yes. Yeah, that, well, that would be difficult, too. | 你说那个木屋啊 噢 那个 的确也比较困难 |
[02:43] | Please get back on the meds, Mom. We miss the old, old you. | 拜托重新吃药吧 老妈 我们想念原来的 老的你 |
[02:49] | I didn’t even know that we had a cabin. | 我居然不知道我们有个木屋 |
[02:51] | Oh ** | [哔] |
[02:53] | Well, for what it’s worth, Gob, I’ve never actually been there. | 不论如何 Gob 我从来没去过那儿 |
[02:56] | Although he’d often been promised. | 尽管他一直被许诺 |
[02:58] | Hey, pal, something’s come up. | 嘿 伙计 出了点事儿 |
[03:00] | This nice young lady has lost her puppy, | 这位年轻女士的狗走失了 |
[03:02] | and your dad’s got to help her find him. | 你老爸要帮她找回来 |
[03:04] | Oh, bad news, buddy. | 坏消息 伙计 |
[03:06] | This young lady’s dad is sick, | 这位年轻女士的父亲病了 |
[03:08] | and I’m taking her to the hospital. | 我得把她送到医院去 |
[03:10] | Come on, you’re old enough | 拜托 你已经够大了 |
[03:11] | to figure this out. I’m nailing this broad. | 该懂了 我要上了这个尤物 |
[03:13] | Pardon me if I don’t burst into tears, Michael, | 原谅我没有大哭一场 Michael |
[03:17] | but at least he promised to take you. | 但是他至少答应带你去了 |
[03:19] | He just let me blindly enjoy my childhood. | 他只是让我盲目地享受我的童年 |
[03:22] | I didn’t even know there was a cabin that he wasn’t taking me to. | 我根本不知道还有个他没打算带我去的木屋 |
[03:26] | – Mine’s sadder. – I don’t see you crying, robot. | – 还是我更悲惨 – 没见你哭啊 机器人 |
[03:30] | You taste these tears. Taste my sadness. | 你尝尝我的泪水 尝尝我的悲伤 |
[03:32] | No. Not gonna lick your eye, okay? | 不 不会舔你眼睛的 好吗 |
[03:35] | Well, I will tell you this, Michael. | 我得告诉你 Michael |
[03:37] | – I don’t have a son. – He does. | – 我没有儿子 – 他有 |
[03:39] | But if I ever do, I’m either | 但如果我有 |
[03:40] | gonna take him to the cabin in the woods, | 我要不就带他去那个林间木屋 |
[03:42] | or I’m going to promise to take him but then not take him. | 要不就答应他却不带他去 |
[03:45] | But the one thing that I will never do | 但是有一件事我绝不会做 |
[03:47] | is not tell him that I’m taking him to a cabin in the woods | 那就是从不告诉他我会带他去 |
[03:50] | and then not take him. | 并且不带他去 |
[03:52] | Gob was growing up. | Gob此刻成长了 |
[03:54] | Well, the cabin in the woods | 好吧 那个林间小屋 |
[03:55] | is going to be stacked up next to our carport. | 要在我们车库旁边搭起来了 |
[03:58] | But maybe we should head up there tonight, huh? | 但或许我们今晚就去那儿看看 好吗 |
[04:00] | One first time. | 第一次 |
[04:05] | Taste the happy, Michael. Taste it. | 尝尝我的喜悦 Michael 尝尝 |
[04:08] | Tastes kind of like sad. | 尝起来有点像悲伤 |
[04:09] | Michael set off to prison to | Michael出发去监狱责备他老爸时 |
[04:11] | tell off his father when he discovered his son. | 发现了他的儿子 |
[04:14] | – George Michael? – Dad, hey. | – George Michael – 老爸 嘿 |
[04:16] | – What’re you doing? – I didn’t want to miss you | – 你干嘛呢 – 我不想错过你 |
[04:18] | because you’ve been leaving so early lately. | 因为你最近都这么早走 |
[04:20] | You slept out here to see me? | 你睡在外面就为了见我 |
[04:21] | Michael had never been so touched by something his son had said, | Michael从没这么感动过他儿子说的话 |
[04:25] | but it wasn’t true. | 但这不是真的 |
[04:26] | He was hiding from his cousin after an awkward incident. | 他只是为了躲开他的表妹 |
[04:33] | They’d since been trying to avoid each other, | 在那个尴尬的插曲后 他们都在避开对方 |
[04:35] | which was difficult considering they shared a bunk bed. | 但基于他们睡在同一张双层床上而很困难 |
[04:41] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[04:45] | – I’m off to the car. – I’ll be in the crawl space. | – 我去车里了 – 我睡在夹层里就好了 |
[04:46] | Tell you what. How would you like to head up to the cabin? | 听着 想不想去木屋 |
[04:49] | Can you afford to skip work? | 你能翘班吗 |
[04:50] | I think the President of a | 我想”别买”公司的主席 |
[04:52] | “Don’t Buy” Company can afford to take a day off. | 还是能休息一天的 |
[04:55] | We’re up from “Sell?” | 我们已经脱离”快卖”了吗 |
[04:57] | – It’s happening, isn’t it? – It’s really happening. | – 我们就要去了 是不是 – 我们真的要去了 |
[04:59] | It’s time for us to start creating some memories. | 该是我们制造点回忆的时候了 |
[05:01] | You know, there’s been enough disappointment in this family. | 你知道 在这个家里 失望已经够多了 |
[05:08] | There’s only one sleeping bag, so we’re gonna have to double up. | 只有一个睡袋 所以我们得挤挤了 |
[05:10] | Pigs in a blanket. | 跟面包香肠一样 |
[05:12] | Sorry, pal, something came up. | 抱歉 伙计 出了点事儿 |
[05:17] | It is worse to know. | 的确这样更惨 |
[05:18] | Gob was getting life lessons all over the place. | Gob不断地学到人生哲理 |
[05:21] | And Michael broke a two month silence | 而Michael打破两个月的冷战 |
[05:23] | and went to visit his father. | 去看望他爸爸了 |
[05:24] | You came. Someone came. I’m… | 你来了 终于有人来了 我好 |
[05:27] | Only to tell you that the company is back on track | 只是来告诉你公司回到正轨了 |
[05:29] | and it’s because you’re behind bars. | 多亏了你被关在这里 |
[05:31] | And now I get to do with my son what you never did with me. | 而我要去跟我儿子做你从来没跟我做过的事 |
[05:34] | – I’m taking him to the cabin. …scar. | – 我要带他去那个木屋 – 好受伤 |
[05:37] | And every night… | 每天晚上 |
[05:38] | I’m scarred, too, but my son is not going to be. | 我也很受伤 但我儿子不会了 |
[05:41] | And they cover it with soap, | 他们用肥皂包着那个 |
[05:44] | and you’re supposed to thank them… | 而且你还该感谢他们帮 |
[05:45] | – So, that’s it. That’s all I came to say. – …you a favour. | – 就是这样了 这就是我要说的 – 你个忙 |
[05:48] | Is there anything you’d like for me to pass on to the family? | 有什么要我帮你跟家人转达的吗 |
[05:50] | I’m your uncle. | 我是你叔叔 |
[05:52] | I’m your dad’s twin brother. | 我是你爸的孪生兄弟 |
[05:55] | I’m Oscar. He switched on me. | 我是Oscar 他把我换过来了 |
[05:58] | No one believes me. | 没人相信我 |
[06:00] | Unfortunately for Oscar, | 不幸的是 |
[06:02] | “You’ve got the wrong twin” Was a very popular alibi. | “你抓错人了 我是孪生兄弟”是个很常见的借口 |
[06:05] | You simply got the wrong twin. | 你抓的只是孪生兄弟 |
[06:07] | We’re quadruplets. You got the wrong two. | 我们是四胞胎 你抓错我们俩了 |
[06:09] | – We’re Larry and Dave. – You want Curtis and Jeff. | – 我们是Larry和Dave – 你们要的是Curtis和Jeff |
[06:13] | I even started a website, imoscar. Com. | 我甚至弄了个网站 我是Oscar.com |
[06:16] | I’m innocent, Michael. | 我是无辜的 Michael |
[06:18] | Imoscar. Com. | 我是Oscar 点com |
[06:23] | No, don’t buy it. I’m taking my son to the cabin | 不 我不信 我要带我儿子去木屋了 |
[06:25] | and there’s nothing you can say | 你说什么也不能 |
[06:27] | to make me believe that you are not my father. | 让我相信你不是我爸 |
[06:30] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[06:33] | Your child comes first. | 小孩总是第一位的 |
[06:37] | – Oh, my God, you’re Oscar. – Dot com. | – 天哪 你真是Oscar – 点com |
[06:45] | So Michael returned to the office to try and free his uncle. | 于是Michael回到办公室试图还他叔叔自由 |
[06:49] | Don’t buy. Don’t buy. Don’t buy. | 别买 别买 别买 |
[06:52] | Then he realised how much that freedom would cost his employees. | 他意识到这会对员工造成什么样的伤害 |
[06:55] | Don’t buy. We did it, Mikey. | 别买 我们做到了 Mikey |
[06:57] | We’re super rich again. And I’m gonna buy a car, the Volvo. | 我们又超级富有了 我要买辆车 沃尔沃的 |
[07:01] | No, Lindsay, you’re not gonna | 不 Lindsay |
[07:02] | start spending money. And this is not a Volvo. | 你不能再乱花钱了 而且这可不是沃尔沃 |
[07:05] | That’s from sitting on the copier. | 这是坐在打印机上印出来的 |
[07:06] | – Lindsay… – Michael, I’ve got nothing. | – Lindsay – Michael 我什么都没有了 |
[07:08] | My husband dumped me and ran off to Vegas with Kitty, | 我老公丢下我跟Kitty跑去拉斯维加斯了 |
[07:11] | – that bleached blonde whore. – Well, he’s definitely got a type. | – 那个染金发的婊子 – 显然他就喜欢这一型的 |
[07:14] | I can’t believe he left me. I mean, this and these, | 真不想相信他抛弃我了 我是说 这个还有这两个 |
[07:18] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[07:19] | – That’s the car. – This. | – 这是辆车 – 这个 |
[07:22] | Thank God I didn’t spring for colour. | 还好我没有彩色打印机 |
[07:24] | Lindsay, the only reason you want Tobias | Lindsay 你想追回Tobias的 |
[07:25] | is because you can’t have him, | 唯一原因是你得不到他 |
[07:26] | and the second that you can have something, | 当你得到某东西的瞬间 |
[07:28] | all of a sudden you don’t want it. | 你就不想要了 |
[07:30] | That’s not who I am, Michael. | 我才不是这样的 Michael |
[07:32] | All right, maybe you’re right. Maybe we should get you this car. | 好吧 或许你是对的 我们该给你买这辆车 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I don’t know. It’s so boxy. | 我不确定 有点太方正了 |
[07:39] | – Gob. – Michael, how’s Dad? | – Gob – Michael 老爸怎么样了 |
[07:44] | I don’t know. It’s Oscar who’s in prison, | 不知道 在监狱里的是Oscar |
[07:47] | and if I let him out, people will know that Dad is free, | 如果我把他弄出来了 人们就会知道老爸没被关起来 |
[07:48] | and those people out there will end up paying for it. | 那么那些员工就要为此付出代价 |
[07:52] | Our dad hasn’t tried to contact you, has he? | 我们老爸没跟你们联系过吧 |
[07:56] | Yeah, like I’d ever hear from that son of a bitch. | 搞得好像他什么时候给我写过信一样 |
[08:00] | Earlier that day, Gob received a letter | 那天早些时候 Gob收到了一封信 |
[08:02] | from a group that reunited abandoned sons with their fathers, | 来自帮助被抛弃的儿子寻找父亲的组织 |
[08:06] | – called S.A.D. – Father-son reunion? | – 组织叫做S.A.D – 父亲儿子重聚 |
[08:11] | But Dad’s still in prison. | 但老爸还在监狱里呢 |
[08:12] | But now the letter made sense. | 但现在这封信就说得通了 |
[08:14] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[08:17] | Law offices of Barry Zuckerkorn. | Barry Zuckerkorn的诉讼办公室 |
[08:18] | Hi, it’s Michael Bluth for Barry. | 嗨 我是Michael Bluth 找Barry |
[08:20] | Barry went to Reno to see your father. | Barry去里诺找你爸了 |
[08:22] | Reno? He said he’s been visiting my father in prison. | 里诺 他说他一直在监狱见我爸啊 |
[08:24] | Yeah, Barry says a lot of things he doesn’t mean. | 对 Barry常说言不由衷的话 |
[08:29] | Well, I guess I’m going to Reno to look for Dad. | 看起来我得去里诺找爸爸了 |
[08:31] | Good luck, favourite son. | 好运 最受疼爱的儿子 |
[08:34] | So once again Michael went after the father | 于是Michael又一次去追寻他父亲了 |
[08:37] | who’d once again abandoned him | 一个一次又一次抛弃他的父亲 |
[08:39] | only to find he was about to do the same thing to his own son. | 但却发现他不得不对他儿子做出相同的事 |
[08:44] | – It’s not happening, is it? – Something came up. | – 去不了了 是吗 – 出了点事儿 |
[08:52] | Michael had just told his son | Michael刚跟他儿子说 |
[08:53] | they wouldn’t be going to the cabin. | 他们去不了木屋了 |
[08:55] | But the cabin’s in Lake Tahoe, | 但是那个木屋在塔霍湖 |
[08:56] | so I’m saying that’s right near Reno and we could… | 我是说就在里诺旁边 我们可以 |
[08:58] | Yeah, but this is gonna be like an adult trip. | 但是这是成年人的旅程 |
[09:00] | Aunt Lindsay will be here. | Lindsay姑姑会照顾你们 |
[09:01] | Hi. Why don’t you pop a tent in front with your cousin Maeby? | 为什么不和你表妹Maeby在门口支个帐篷呢 |
[09:05] | – What? No! – I’m not really the outdoorsy type. | – 什么 不要 – 我不太喜欢室外活动 |
[09:08] | Well, then this is a good chance for you to rub off on her. | 好吧 这是你跟她好好相处的好机会 |
[09:15] | As Michael set out to find his father, | 正当Michael出发去找爸爸的时候 |
[09:17] | Gob thought he was doing the same. | Gob认为他也在找爸爸 |
[09:23] | Hey, buddy, come on. | 嘿 伙计 过来 |
[09:27] | Getting them to track down your dad, too? | 你也来找他们帮忙找你爸吗 |
[09:29] | My dad actually had them track me down. | 事实上是我爸要找我 |
[09:35] | But it does look like he’s not gonna show. | 但看起来他没有要现身 |
[09:38] | Kind of feel like that kid who found the severed hand. | 感觉有点像那个找到断手的小孩 |
[09:42] | Hey, Dad, look what I found. | 嘿 爸 看我发现了什么 |
[09:45] | Anything for his father’s approval. | 只要能得到他父亲的认同 |
[09:49] | Heartbreaking. | 心碎 |
[09:52] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很面熟 |
[09:53] | I think that’s because we actually kind of look alike. | 我想那是因为我们其实长得有点像 |
[09:55] | – Remember when I said Gob had a son? – I’m Gob. | – 记得我说过Gob有个儿子吗 – 我叫Gob |
[09:58] | I wasn’t just saying that. | 我不是说说而已 |
[10:00] | In high school, Gob became intimate with these girls. | 高中的时候 Gob和这些女生关系亲密 |
[10:04] | These girls got pregnant. | 这些女生怀孕了 |
[10:06] | This one had a baby. | 这个把孩子生下来了 |
[10:08] | And that baby would grow up to be | 而这个孩子长大后 就是 |
[10:11] | – Steve Holt – Steve Holt – Steve Holt. – Steve Holt. | |
[10:12] | All I ever wanted was to spend a little time with my dad, | 我想要的只是跟我爸相处一小阵 |
[10:16] | maybe go camping. | 或许去露个营 |
[10:17] | I guess that will never happen. | 但我想大概永远不可能了 |
[10:19] | Look, I know this is gonna sound kind of crazy, | 听着 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 |
[10:21] | but my family actually | 但我家里事实上 |
[10:23] | has a cabin in the woods for one more night. | 还有一晚上林间木屋使用权 |
[10:25] | Maybe we could go up to Reno, get the keys and go camping. | 或许我们能去里诺 弄到钥匙 然后露个营 |
[10:27] | You know, sort of a son-and-son thing. | 你知道 做点儿子和儿子的事 |
[10:32] | If Steve had had a father, | 如果Steve生命中有个父亲 |
[10:33] | he would’ve warned him not to go into the woods with strange men. | 他会警告他别跟陌生人进森林的 |
[10:37] | But he didn’t. | 但是他没有 |
[10:38] | – Sure, let’s go! – Okay, great! | – 当然好 我们走 – 好的 太棒了 |
[10:41] | – This is me right here. – Okay. | – 这是我的车子 – 好的 |
[10:43] | – Yeah, baby. – Steve Holt! | – 太棒了 – Steve Holt |
[10:45] | Michael, meanwhile, arrived in Reno, | Michael 此时到达了里诺 |
[10:47] | a city competing with Las Vegas’ successful | 一个能与拉斯维加斯媲美的城市 |
[10:50] | “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ” Campaign, | 在发生事情的疯狂程度上来说 |
[10:54] | and set about searching for Barry Zuckerkorn. | 他开始寻找Barry Zuckerkorn |
[10:56] | Hi. I’m looking for a man | 嗨 我在找一个男人 |
[10:57] | who’s probably in the seedy underbelly of Reno. | 他很可能在里诺最淫乱的腹地 |
[11:01] | The Christian League had the Seedy Underbelly shut down. | 基督教联盟把”里诺最淫乱乱的腹地”关了 |
[11:05] | Now it’s a Swallows. | 现在那里是”吞咽”了 |
[11:06] | Swallows was a family-style restaurant by day, | “吞咽”在白天是家庭式饭馆 |
[11:09] | and an anything-goes | 而晚上是口味不限的 |
[11:11] | – pan-sexual bazaar by night. – Welcome to Swallows. | – 滥交市场 – 欢迎来到吞咽 |
[11:13] | Can I interest you in a Smoothie, or an… Michael! | 我向您推荐冰沙或者 Michael |
[11:17] | Tobias, I thought that you | Tobias 我以为你 |
[11:18] | were in Vegas with Kitty and the Blue Man Group. | 我还以为你跟Kitty追随蓝人组合去拉斯维加斯了 |
[11:20] | No, as it turns out, | 没有 事实证明 |
[11:22] | the part that I’d destroyed my life to get had already been cast. | 我自毁人生想得到的角色已经被人占了 |
[11:26] | The role was filled by George, Sr, | 老George得到了那个角色 |
[11:29] | who used it to hide in plain sight. | 以此将自己掩藏在公众视线里 |
[11:31] | That is until he choked on a marshmallow and almost died | 直到有一次他快被棉花糖呛死了 |
[11:34] | when no one noticed he turned blue. | 也没人注意到他脸变青了 |
[11:37] | So, Kitty suggested we come up here to try out in Reno and… | 所以Kitty提议我们来里诺碰碰运气 |
[11:41] | I’ll be honest, Michael. | 实话对你说 Michael |
[11:43] | Leaving Lindsay was the biggest little mistake I’ve ever made. | 离开Lindsay是我一生中犯过的小错误中最大的 |
[11:48] | I can’t seem to call her, though. Damn this pride of mine! | 可我不能打电话给她 我该死的自尊啊 |
[11:51] | Tuna melt’s up, and you need to | 快去上金枪鱼三明治 |
[11:52] | flip the cushions in the grind room. | 而且你该去拍松钢管舞室里的坐垫了 |
[11:54] | Yes, sir. Right away, sir. Oh, great. | 遵命 马上就去 先生 棒极了 |
[11:56] | Now I’m gonna be smelling to high heaven like a tuna melt. | 现在我要去像金枪鱼三明治一样臭汗熏天了 |
[11:59] | Tobias, what would you say if I told you that Lindsay | Tobias 如果我告诉你Lindsay |
[12:01] | might be willing to get back together with you? | 可能愿意今晚就跟你复合 你意下如何 |
[12:03] | I’ll call her right now. | 我现在就打给她 |
[12:05] | Actually, why don’t you let me handle it? | 事实上 让我来处理吧 |
[12:07] | – You know Lindsay. She only wants what she can’t have. – Right. | – 你知道Lindsay那人 她只想要她得不到的 – 对 |
[12:09] | What would you do about Kitty? | 那Kitty怎么办呢 |
[12:10] | I can’t lie to you, Michael. | 我不能骗你 Michael |
[12:13] | Kitty left me two days ago. | Kitty两天前就离开我了 |
[12:15] | There’s a blue handprint on the back of your head, Kitty. | 你后脑勺有个蓝手印 Kitty |
[12:18] | Are you seeing someone else? | 你是不是有别人了 |
[12:19] | Face it, Tobias. It’s over. | 接受现实吧 Tobias 我们结束了 |
[12:23] | – Say goodbye to these! – Those are blue too. | – 跟它们说再见吧 – 这里也是蓝的 |
[12:26] | – There were blue handprints on them? – Yes. | – 上面有蓝色手印吗 – 是的 |
[12:29] | – And I swear to you, they weren’t… – Yours. No, I know. | – 而且我向你发誓 那些不是 – 不是你的 我知道 |
[12:32] | It all points to Dad. | 一切都指向了老爸 |
[12:33] | Dad’s in Reno, Kitty’s in Reno, | 老爸在里诺 Kitty在里诺 |
[12:35] | Dad’s in Kitty, and he must be a Blue Man. | 老爸在搞Kitty 他肯定在蓝人组合 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna go check out the theatre. | 我要去剧场看看 |
[12:38] | Okay, I’ll meet you there. | 好的 我在那儿跟你碰面 |
[12:41] | I just have to break down | 我现在还得去把 |
[12:42] | the salad bar and set up the leather pony. | 沙拉台拆掉 准备好皮革小马 |
[12:45] | What’s a leather pony? | 皮革小马是什么 |
[12:46] | I don’t know. We don’t have that at lunch. | 不知道 我们午餐时段没有那个 |
[12:49] | So Michael called Lindsay to say he’d found her husband. | 于是Michael打给Lindsay 说他发现了她老公 |
[12:52] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好的 我现在就过去 |
[12:54] | No, no I’ll just bring him back with me. | 不 我把他带回去就好了 |
[12:57] | He wants to come home? | 他想回来吗 |
[12:58] | I mean, against his will. | 我是说 强行带回去 |
[13:00] | Well, knock him out if you have to. He’s my husband. | 好吧 必要时打晕他 他可是我老公 |
[13:02] | Just watch the kids like you promised, okay? | 按照约定看好孩子 好吗 |
[13:06] | – I’m not. – Neither am I. | – 我不是要 – 我也不是 |
[13:08] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[13:09] | And the kids found themselves closer than ever | 孩子们发现在去里诺的颠簸旅途中 |
[13:12] | on the bumpy road to Reno. | 他们越来越近了 |
[13:15] | – Hello? – Lindsay, hey, hi. | – 喂 – Lindsay 嘿 |
[13:17] | Michael said not to call you, but I missed you so much. | Michael让我别打给你 但我好想你 |
[13:20] | You miss me? | 你想我 |
[13:22] | – What’re you doing? – Nothing. | – 你在干嘛 – 没什么 |
[13:23] | – What’re you doing? – Nothing. | – 你在干嘛 – 没什么 |
[13:24] | I was driving out there, but this is crazy. | 我刚刚正要过去呢 但是这太疯狂了 |
[13:26] | We have to be realistic. | 我们得现实点 |
[13:27] | No, no. But I, the thing is, I can’t leave Kitty. I just… | 不 但我 事情是这样的 我离不开Kitty 只是 |
[13:31] | What with, all the sexual intercourse and whatnot. | 因为那些交媾还有其它的什么 |
[13:33] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[13:35] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | – 你要干嘛 – 没什么 |
[13:36] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | – 你要干嘛 – 没什么 |
[13:37] | I will be backstage after the | 在蓝人组合表演之后 |
[13:39] | Blue Man show whether Kitty likes it or not. | 我会在后台等你 不管Kitty乐不乐意 |
[13:41] | Sounds good. One quick question, | 听起来不错 一个简单的问题 |
[13:43] | though. What if Kitty’s not there | 如果Kitty不在这儿 |
[13:44] | and I’m less of a Blue Man and more of a cocktail waitress? | 而我也不是蓝人而是一个鸡尾酒招待呢 |
[13:48] | – She’s turning again. – Hang up. Hang up. | – 她又转向了 – 挂电话 挂电话 |
[13:50] | I’ll see you there. Thank you. Bye. | 那我们后台见啦 谢谢 再见 |
[13:52] | Michael was already at the theatre looking for George, Sr, | Michael到了剧场寻找老George |
[13:55] | when he ran into Barry doing the same thing. | 在那儿他碰到了Barry也在找老George |
[13:57] | – Hey, Barry. – Hi, Mikey. | – 嘿 Barry – 嗨 Mikey |
[14:00] | So, how much do you know? | 所以你到底知道多少 |
[14:01] | I know that Oscar is in prison, and that my father is a Blue Man, | 我知道Oscar在监狱里 我爸在蓝人组合 |
[14:05] | and that you are clearly in cahoots with him. | 而且你在跟他密谋些什么 |
[14:07] | – A lot. – Where is he? | – 知道很多嘛 – 他人呢 |
[14:09] | I don’t know. I was gonna meet him here, | 不知道 我跟他约在这儿的 |
[14:10] | but he must’ve seen you and run off. | 但他肯定是看见你后跑掉了 |
[14:12] | I was gonna give him this. $250,000 and a passport. | 我本来要给他25万现金和护照 |
[14:17] | – Just a passport. – Well, I was up for so long. | – 只有护照啊 – 我干了这么多活了 |
[14:20] | Barry, you’re fired. | Barry 你被解雇了 |
[14:23] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 是的 |
[14:25] | Just like that? No warning? | 就这样吗 连个警告也没有 |
[14:27] | You’re my only client. What am I supposed to do now? | 你是我唯一的客户啊 我现在该怎么办 |
[14:30] | Turn tricks on the street? | 在大街上变戏法吗 |
[14:31] | How much do you think I can get for that, by the way? | 随口一问 你觉得那样我能赚多少 |
[14:33] | All right, this is crazy. I’ve got to let Oscar out of prison. | 这太疯狂了 我得把Oscar从监狱里弄出来 |
[14:35] | What about making out? $50, or is that just L. A? Am I just… | 如果去卖身呢 50块吗 还是只是洛杉矶的价码 |
[14:45] | Soon, Lindsay arrived at | 很快 Lindsay到了旅馆 |
[14:46] | the hotel and the kids finally faced facts. | 而孩子们终于认清现实了 |
[14:50] | Look, it was just a half kiss, all right? | 听着 那只算是半个吻 好吗 |
[14:52] | Maybe that’s the reason why we’re acting weird. | 可能这就是我们这么奇怪的原因 |
[14:54] | It’s because we didn’t finish the kiss? Is that… | 因为我们没吻完吗 那是 |
[14:57] | Yeah, I mean, do you think we | 对 我是说 你觉得 |
[14:58] | should just finish the kiss, get it out of the way? | 我们该亲完 然后别再烦这事儿了吗 |
[15:00] | Let’s get it out of the way. | 别烦这事儿了 |
[15:04] | Kids, bring the bags. We’re sharing a room. | 孩子们 带上包 我们要睡一间了 |
[15:06] | All right, let’s meet back here tomorrow morning, okay? | 好吧 明早在这里碰面 好吗 |
[15:09] | – Yeah. Are you… – Go. | – 好的 你要 – 下车 |
[15:11] | Yeah, I’m gonna… | 好的 我要 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna stay out here and watch that famous Reno sunset. | 我要待在这儿看里诺著名的日落 |
[15:19] | Isn’t it behind you? | 不是该在你后面吗 |
[15:22] | There’s… Yeah, but there’s mirrors. | 对 但是这儿有镜子 |
[15:24] | It’ll actually look closer. | 还会看上去更近点呢 |
[15:26] | While George Michael waited for the sunset, | 在George Michael等日落的时候 |
[15:28] | another set of sons arrived. | 另一对儿子到了 |
[15:30] | Yeah, well, Michael said he’d meet me here. | 好吧 Michael说他在这儿跟我碰面 |
[15:31] | I guess I’ll get the keys to the cabin, son. | 我去拿木屋的钥匙 儿子 |
[15:35] | I’ll go buy some fishing stuff, son. | 我去买点钓鱼的东西 儿子 |
[15:39] | So, where did you get this kid? | 所以 你从哪弄来的这孩子的 |
[15:40] | Yeah, I guess I can tell you now. | 我想我可以告诉你了 |
[15:42] | We were both waiting for our dads | 我们都在等我们的爸爸 |
[15:43] | at the garden where the little boy found the arm. | 在小男孩找到手臂的花园那儿 |
[15:46] | Kid’s amazing, though. It’s almost like… | 这孩子太棒了 棒到 |
[15:48] | I wish he could be my dad. | 我希望他是我爸 |
[15:50] | Okay, your dad’s not trying to find you, | 好的 你爸没有试图寻找你 |
[15:53] | your son is. That kid’s your son. | 你儿子才是 那孩子是你儿子 |
[15:55] | You’re the dad. | 你才是父亲 |
[16:03] | I’ve made a huge tiny mistake. | 我犯了个巨大的小错误 |
[16:05] | No, no, Gob, Gob. | 别别 Gob |
[16:06] | You can’t just leave your son | 你不能就这样把你儿子 |
[16:07] | in the middle of a parking lot in Reno. | 丢在里诺一个停车场里 |
[16:09] | And that’s when Michael saw his own son in a parking lot in Reno. | 这时Michael看到他自己的儿子在里诺的停车场里 |
[16:13] | He drove all the way up here to be with me. Wow. | 他开了这么远路就为了和我在一起 |
[16:16] | Well, I guess I’m no better than… | 我想我并没有比你 |
[16:23] | No, I’m better. | 不 我比你好 |
[16:24] | They were an hour out of Reno, when George Michael woke up. | 当George Michael醒来的时候 他们已经离开1小时了 |
[16:28] | You were out like a light, | 你完全睡死过去了 |
[16:29] | pal. Our dreams are about to come true. | 伙计 我们的梦想要成真了 |
[16:31] | – Maeby? – Definitely. We are going camping. | – Maeby呢 – 绝对的 我们要去露营了 |
[16:34] | It’s finally happening. | 终于要实现了 |
[16:37] | It’s never happening. | 永远不可能实现了 |
[16:41] | Michael had just surprised | Michael给他睡梦中的儿子 |
[16:43] | his sleeping son by taking him camping. | 一个惊喜 带他去露营 |
[16:45] | I put this off too long, and it’s too important. | 我把这个拖得太久了 但是这个很重要 |
[16:47] | Your uncle Oscar can stay in prison one more day, right? | 你Oscar叔公可以在监狱里多待一天 |
[16:50] | Not according to that day’s blog on imoscar. Com. | 根据我是Oscar.com那天的更新可不是这样 |
[16:53] | This, here, is way more | 比起找我爸来说 |
[16:55] | important than me trying to find my father. | 现在这个重要得多了 |
[16:56] | Although, I was very close. I almost had Pop-pop in Reno. | 尽管我差点就成功了 我差点就在里诺逮到爷爷了 |
[17:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:02] | As Michael was forcibly taking his son out to the cabin, | 正当Michael强制性地把他儿子带去木屋时 |
[17:06] | Lucille was ready to forcibly throw hers out. | Lucille准备要把她儿子丢出去了 |
[17:21] | Well, that was a freebie. | 这顿打得真爽 |
[17:23] | Lucille didn’t trust herself | Lucille不确定在Buster回来后 |
[17:25] | to be in the house when Buster returned, | 她能控制住自己的杀意 |
[17:27] | so she headed off to the cabin Michael said would be unoccupied. | 所以她出发去了Michael说没人在的木屋 |
[17:31] | Tobias, meanwhile, was looking for a way to make his wife jealous | 此刻 Tobias正试图让他妻子妒火中烧 |
[17:34] | by convincing her that he was not only a Blue Man, | 让她相信他不仅是个蓝人了 |
[17:37] | but still with Kitty, | 而且还跟Kitty在一起 |
[17:38] | when he came across a makeup woman | 此时他碰到了一个化妆师 |
[17:40] | who, coincidentally, looked a great deal like Kitty. | 十分凑巧地长得很像Kitty |
[17:43] | If this tableau I recreate, | 如果我成功再现了这个场景 |
[17:45] | perhaps I can re-snare my mate. | 可能就能捕获到我的配偶了 |
[17:49] | Gee, why wouldn’t she want him back? | 天哪 她怎么会不想跟他复合呢 |
[17:51] | And Michael and his son arrived at the cabin in the woods. | Michael和他儿子到了那个林间小屋 |
[17:56] | Looks like they have trucked off the bedrooms. | 看起来他们已经把卧室运走了 |
[17:59] | Maybe we’ll just set up some | 或许我们直接在客厅 |
[18:01] | sleeping bags right here in the living room, huh? | 铺两个睡袋吧 你说呢 |
[18:03] | Lucille, meanwhile, heard a familiar sound. | Lucille 此时 听到了熟悉的声音 |
[18:09] | – Come on! – Mother? | – 拜托 – 母亲 |
[18:11] | What the hell are you doing back there? | 你在这后面干什么 |
[18:14] | I decided to sleep in the car so my snoring wouldn’t bother you, | 我决定睡在车里 我的呼声就不会吵到你了 |
[18:17] | and I left that recording | 然后留下了打呼的录音 |
[18:18] | of my snoring so you wouldn’t know I’m gone. | 这样你就不会知道我不在了 |
[18:21] | We’re halfway to the cabin. I’m gonna drop you by this light. | 我们在去木屋的半路上 你在前面的路灯那儿下车 |
[18:26] | Or I could come with you. | 或者我可以跟你一起去 |
[18:27] | That might be the exact shot in the arm our relationship needs. | 这可能正是我们关系需要的兴奋剂 |
[18:31] | Well, at least I’ll have someone to talk to on the way up. | 好吧 至少途中我还能有个说话的伴 |
[18:44] | This is fun, isn’t it? | 这很有趣 不是吗 |
[18:46] | This is just like when we used to live up in the attic. | 就像我们原来住在阁楼时一样 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:51] | – Or we could go back to Reno and… – Go back to Reno? | – 或者我们可以回里诺 – 回里诺 |
[18:56] | What, you don’t want to be here? | 什么 你不想来这儿吗 |
[18:57] | I mean, you’ve been sleeping in the staircar | 我是说 你一直睡在登机车里 |
[18:59] | just so we could spend time together. | 就为了能和我共度时光 |
[19:01] | That’s not totally true, though. | 这不完全是事实 |
[19:03] | I’m just in the middle of a problem right now. | 我只是最近有了点麻烦 |
[19:05] | Yeah? Well, let’s talk about it. | 是吗 我们聊聊吧 |
[19:07] | I can’t talk about it with you. | 我不能跟你谈这个 |
[19:09] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[19:10] | It’s just, it’s about a girl, and you’re not gonna like this. | 是关于女生的 你不会喜欢这个的 |
[19:12] | – Is it about Ann? – No. | – 关于Ann吗 – 不是 |
[19:15] | Of course I’m gonna like it. | 那我肯定会喜欢的 |
[19:17] | I like Ann. | 我喜欢Ann |
[19:18] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[19:22] | It’s a problem without an answer. | 这是个没有答案的问题 |
[19:24] | Well, every problem has an answer. You’re probably just confused | 每个问题都有答案的 你可能只是因为 |
[19:27] | because you’re going through all of this alone. | 要一个人面对它而显得不知所措 |
[19:30] | And that’s exactly why we need to spend this time together. | 这正是我们为什么要多在一起的原因 |
[19:34] | – Yeah, I guess so. – I know so. | – 是啊 我想是的 – 我知道是这样的 |
[19:36] | So here’s the plan. Tomorrow morning we’re gonna get up early. | 现在的计划是这样的 明早我们早起 |
[19:39] | Before we tell the cops that Pop-pop escaped from prison, | 在我们告诉警察爷爷越狱之前 |
[19:42] | we’re gonna go down to the lake, | 我们一起去河边 |
[19:43] | we’re gonna discuss your girl problem, | 讨论你那个女孩的问题 |
[19:45] | and it’s gonna be fun, especially the part about the cops. | 会很有趣的 特别是跟警察告发那一部分 |
[19:48] | All right? Whatever your problem is with the girl, | 好吗 不管你跟那女孩什么问题 |
[19:52] | we’re gonna figure it out. That’s what this place is for. | 我们都会想出解决方法的 这就是这个地方的意义 |
[19:55] | That and cheating on Gangy. | 还有瞒着奶奶在这儿偷情 |
[19:57] | You know, I’m really glad you brought me here, Dad. | 我很高兴你带我来了 老爸 |
[19:59] | Yeah, we needed this. | 是啊 我们需要这个 |
[20:01] | And this time, I’m not gonna let the family drag me away. | 这次 我不会让家里的事拖走我了 |
[20:05] | And the next morning, | 第二天早晨 |
[20:05] | Michael rose early to spend the day with his son, | Michael早起与他儿子共度时光 |
[20:09] | only to find himself, once again, dragged away by his family. | 发现他自己 又一次 被自己家人拖走了 |
[20:15] | Dad, what the hell are you doing? | 老爸 你在搞什么鬼 |
[20:17] | Sorry. I can’t let you let Oscar out of prison | 抱歉 我不能让你把Oscar弄出来 |
[20:20] | or they’ll come for me. | 那样他们就会来抓我了 |
[20:22] | Hey, how do you like the cabin? | 你喜欢这个木屋吗 |
[20:32] | On the next of arrested development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:34] | Lucille arrives at the cabin. | Lucille到了木屋 |
[20:37] | …me. There’s no cabin. | [哔] 这儿根本没有木屋 |
[20:42] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[20:43] | Oh, my God! Are you still doing breakfast burritos? | 上帝啊 你还在做早餐墨西哥卷啊 |
[20:48] | Maeby finds someone to help her forget her cousin. | Maeby找到了能让她忘却表哥的人 |
[20:51] | – Stood up. – Yeah, me, too. | – 被放鸽子了 – 是啊 我也是 |
[20:53] | – Her cousin. – Wanna make out? | – 她另一个表哥 – 想亲热吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 好吧 为什么不呢 |
[20:57] | And Lindsay catches up with Tobias. | Lindsay抓到了她老公 |
[20:59] | Get your hands off my husband, Kitty. | 放开我的老公 Kitty |
[21:03] | Did someone say “Husband”? | 刚刚有人叫我”老公”了吗 |
[21:07] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[21:08] | And I would be thrilled to represent either one of you. | 我很乐意代理你们中的一个 |
[21:12] | That’ll be $50. | 刚刚一共50块 |