时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:18] | Michael Bluth was working at home | 当Michael Bluth在家工作时 |
[00:20] | when he noticed something unusual. | 发现有些事情不对劲 |
[00:27] | That can’t be good. | 这可不是好兆头 |
[00:29] | Okay, I checked underneath, and there is a problem. | 我检查了房子底下 发现个问题 |
[00:32] | – You know this isn’t a real house? – It’s a model house. | – 你知道这不是真正的房子吗 – 这是个样板房 |
[00:34] | Well, the drain pipes aren’t hooked up. | 没错 排水管都没有连接在一起 |
[00:36] | Just empty under the house. | 房子底下空空如也 |
[00:38] | Plus, there’s a lot of blue paint down there. | 底下还有好多蓝色涂料 |
[00:39] | And some pieces of denim? | 还有几捆牛仔布是吧 |
[00:41] | – Yeah. – We’ve got a guy like that here. | – 没错 – 有个家伙就喜欢这些 |
[00:43] | Well, that’s why your living room is sinking. | 这就是客厅下沉的原因 |
[00:45] | And I think the city’s gonna have to red-tag it. | 市政府估计会认为这里是危房 |
[00:48] | The city is sending out an inspector. | 市政府要派检查员来检查 |
[00:50] | They’re gonna be crawling over every inch of this place. | 他们会把这里翻个底朝天的 |
[00:52] | You’re going to need to leave. | 你必须离开这里 |
[00:53] | Where the hell do you want me to go? | 你想让我去哪里 |
[00:55] | Back to your mother’s? | 你妈妈那里么 |
[00:56] | I believe there’s a freeloading loser in my bed. | 那个吃软饭的小白脸霸占了我的床 |
[01:00] | Buster just lost a hand. He’s going through a lot. | Buster刚失去了手 他也不好过 |
[01:02] | I’m talking about Oscar. | 我说的是Oscar |
[01:04] | Oh, yes. Your brother. I can see why that would bug you. | 哦 你弟弟 怪不得你这么闹心呢 |
[01:07] | In fact, Oscar had stayed with Lucille | 事实上 Oscar跟Lucille住在一起 |
[01:10] | primarily to reconnect with Buster… | 主要是为了与Buster培养感情 |
[01:12] | – whom he secretly believed to be his natural son. – Hey, Uncle. | – 因为他私以为Buster是自己的亲儿子 – 嘿 叔叔 |
[01:15] | I feel so responsible for that. | 我觉得很对不起你 |
[01:17] | Oscar had gotten injured | Oscar被老George发明的 |
[01:18] | on a shoddy device George Sr. Had invented… | 劣质产品烫伤了 |
[01:21] | – when he forgot Buster – Buster! The Cornballer! | – 因为他忘了Buster的手 – Buster 玉米球终结者 |
[01:22] | was wearing a prosthetic hand. | 是义肢 |
[01:27] | – It’s my father’s fault! – My fault? | – 这要赖我父亲 – 赖我 |
[01:29] | I was trying to keep you from burning yourself, you idiot! | 我是怕你烫伤 你这个白痴 |
[01:33] | I mean, yes, yes. George Sr. Sure rushed this to market. | 没错 我就是你父亲 我发明这玩意儿着急了点 |
[01:37] | The only reason she likes him is he has hair. | 她不过是喜欢他有头发罢了 |
[01:39] | And the only reason he has any is | 而他有头发主要是因为 |
[01:40] | because he’s never had any stress. | 这货从来不懂压力是何物 |
[01:42] | Yeah? Well, you could save me a lot of stress | 是吗 那你可以缓解缓解我的压力 |
[01:44] | if you just turned yourself in. | 如果你去自首的话 |
[01:45] | No, never. I can’t go back to the joint. | 绝不 死也不回去 |
[01:47] | No, I cannot go back there. | 打死我也不回去 |
[01:54] | Hey, man! | 老兄 |
[01:58] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[02:03] | It’s a hell-hole. | 简直生不如死 |
[02:05] | I finally got the court to try you in absentia. | 我好不容易找个地方安置你 |
[02:06] | Which means we’re not supposed to have any idea where you are. | 我们不应该知道你的行踪 |
[02:09] | So you don’t have to go to prison, but you can’t stay here. | 你可以不回到监狱 但也不能留在这里 |
[02:13] | Remember that French movie | 记得那部我们想去偷看的 |
[02:14] | we tried to sneak into once- Dangerous Cousins? | 叫做<危情兄妹>的法国电影吗 |
[02:17] | No, l-Why? Did we- | 不记得 怎么了 有这回事 |
[02:19] | I don’t remember that, no. | 我完全不记得了 |
[02:23] | George Michael remembered very well. | George Michael记得很清楚 |
[02:25] | In fact, he currently had | 他甚至还有那部电影的DVD |
[02:27] | a copy of the DVD hidden in his sock drawer. | 就藏在他放袜子的抽屉里 |
[02:30] | Kind of. | 不记得了 |
[02:32] | Why do you ask? | 怎么想起来问这个 |
[02:33] | I got passes to the premiere of the American remake. | 我被邀请去参加美版的首映 |
[02:36] | Supposed to be great. | 估计应该很不错 |
[02:38] | It wasn’t great, and Maeby knew it. | 其实一点不好 Maeby早就清楚 |
[02:40] | The studio at which she’d | 她虚报年龄来到的这家工作室 |
[02:41] | finagled a job had hoped to avoid controversy… | 希望这部电影不要引起太多争论 |
[02:44] | by artlessly explaining | 通过用艺术的方式解释 |
[02:46] | that the two leads weren’t biological cousins. | 男女主角并没有血缘关系 |
[02:49] | Shut up and kiss me! | 别说话 吻我 |
[02:52] | – Where is everybody? – They’ve been fired. | – 人呢 – 都被开除了 |
[02:54] | And you gotta fix this, or you’re gonna be fired too. | 你解决不了这个麻烦 也走人 |
[02:57] | – Cut it down if you have to. – But it’s only 71 minutes long. | – 把这段剪掉 – 但是电影一共才71分钟 |
[03:01] | And it’s only, like, 63 minutes long. So bring Ann. | 剪辑版只有63分钟了 带Ann来看吧 |
[03:04] | No, that’s not her kind of thing. | 她不喜欢这类型的电影 |
[03:05] | I mean, if it maintains any of | 如果里面还是保留了 |
[03:07] | the complex eroticism of the French original anyway. | 法国原版的复杂色情成分的话 |
[03:11] | I like the way they think. | 不过我很喜欢 |
[03:12] | And later, at the office, Michael had another surprise. | Michael的办公室又上演一场闹剧 |
[03:16] | This can’t be good. | 这绝不是好兆头 |
[03:18] | “Michael, it saddens me greatly to say to you… | Michacl 我做了一个非常艰难的决定 |
[03:21] | “That I can no longer work at the Bluth Company. | 我打算辞职 |
[03:24] | – You’ve been a great boss”- – I’m sorry, | – 不过你依然是个好老板 – 等会儿 |
[03:25] | Tobias. Do you work here? | Tobias 你在这里工作吗 |
[03:27] | Do I work- I developed an | 我是不是在这里工作 |
[03:29] | eating disorder being your assistant, Michael. | 我当你助手都当出饮食失调了好吗 |
[03:32] | I never saw you at the desk. | 我从没见你在办公桌前 |
[03:33] | Well, excuse me if I was | 那是因为我不得不 |
[03:34] | too busy on my knees in front of the toilet, Michael. | 花大量时间跪在马桶前边 |
[03:37] | “I have a tremendous opportunity… | 最近有个极好的机会 |
[03:39] | “Now that the Blue Man Group | 蓝人乐队的表演 |
[03:40] | has dropped their cease-and-desist… | 被勒令停止了 |
[03:41] | “And invited me to audition in Las Vegas. | 他们邀请我去拉斯维加斯试镜 |
[03:44] | Also, I’ve developed some issues with food”- | 此外 这里的食物也不对我的胃口 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry to interrupt one more time. | 不好意思打断一下 |
[03:48] | Is this the real Blue Man Group this time? | 你说的是真正的蓝人乐队吗 |
[03:50] | Tobias had recently been | Tobias最近参加了一个 |
[03:50] | asked to address a group of depressed men… | “抑郁症之家”活动 |
[03:54] | who had been described over the phone as blue. | 电话里的人对他说的是蓝色 |
[04:02] | I feel like a- idiot. | 我觉得我像个傻[哔] |
[04:05] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[04:06] | I found a wonderful circle of men to get me through that. | 我找到一群诚心接纳我的人 |
[04:09] | Oh, before I forget, your old secretary, | 对了 你的前秘书 |
[04:11] | Kitty Sanchez, called and wanted to meet with you. | Kitty Sanchez打电话说要见你 |
[04:15] | – I penciled her in for 4:00 today. – Why didn’t you tell me? | – 我给你约到今天4点 – 你怎么不早说 |
[04:18] | Oh, this is my fault too? | 这又是我的错了 |
[04:20] | Everything- No. No! I will not let this make me eat! | 所有的事 不 我决不再为这些暴饮暴食了 |
[04:25] | So get this. Tomorrow I gotta go on record | 听着 我明天要去做笔录 |
[04:26] | and say I don’t know where Dad is. | 告诉他们我不知道老爸在哪里 |
[04:28] | And now Kitty Sanchez wants to meet with me. | Kitty Sanchez想见我 |
[04:30] | And meetings with Kitty had never ended well. | 与她的会面从来没有好下场 |
[04:33] | – Say good-bye to these. – Spring break! Whoo! | – 跟她们说拜拜吧 – 放春假喽 耶 |
[04:36] | – Perhaps this’ll jog your memory. – Oh! They’re crooked! | – 也许这能过你过目不忘 – 都下垂了 |
[04:39] | Plus, Dad will not leave the attic, | 如果老爸继续呆在阁楼 |
[04:40] | which means he’s gonna get caught by the inspect | 很有可能会被抓走 |
[04:42] | which means I’m gonna get caught for hiding him. | 我也会因为藏匿罪被抓走 |
[04:44] | Well, why don’t you get Gob to do your dirty work for you? | 让Gob帮你去做见不得光的事吧 |
[04:46] | Shall I knock Dad out and chain him to a pipe somewhere? | 把老爸打晕然后拴到某根水管上如何 |
[04:49] | Or should I risk another herpes outbreak with Kitty? | 或者冒着再染疱疹的危险 和kitty干一次 |
[04:52] | Which is it this time? | 你这次想我怎么做 |
[04:53] | Definitely not one of those two things. | 绝对不是这两样 |
[04:55] | But are you upset about something, Gob? | 你看起来好像很不开心 |
[04:57] | I made you a thank-you gift last week | 我上周亲自制作礼物送你 |
[04:59] | about which you haven’t said word one. | 但你根本熟视无睹 |
[05:01] | Come on. You asked me for $5,000… | 拜托 你跟我要5000美金 |
[05:05] | so that you could invest in a Franklin CD. | 去录一张Franklin的唱片 |
[05:07] | Now, I assumed that you were talking about the mutual fund… | 我假设你说的是家庭共同基金 |
[05:10] | and not a compact disc of you singing to your hand. | 而不是给你对着手唱歌录唱片 |
[05:13] | Gob had recently made a recording of his ventriloquism act. | Gob最近用口技录了一张唱片 |
[05:16] | “Franklin Comes Alive.” Take one. | “Franklin起死回生” 第一遍 |
[05:17] | He hoped it would break down racial barriers and | 他希望可以通过歌曲化解种族隔阂 |
[05:20] | maybe be a crossover hit. | 也许还会跨界流行 |
[05:22] | *It ain’t easy bein’ white* | *当个白人不容易* |
[05:24] | *It ain’t easy bein’ brown* | *当个黑人也不容易* |
[05:28] | *All this pressure to be bright* | *让这些偏见统统消失* |
[05:31] | *I got childrens all over town* | *孩子们可以自由奔跑* |
[05:35] | Sometimes… Hey, where’d the guy go? | *有时候* 那家伙去哪儿了 |
[05:38] | I tried to express something | 我是想用我的歌曲 |
[05:39] | to you in a couple of those numbers… | 表达一些观点 |
[05:40] | and maybe, just maybe, heal this country a little bit. | 让这个世界更加美好 |
[05:44] | But you, you didn’t even bother to listen to it. | 可你 连听都不听 |
[05:47] | I did listen to it. L-l-l-I am listening to it. Gob. Hey. | 我听了 我真的听了 Gob 嘿 |
[05:51] | Maybe the reason I didn’t say | 我没告诉你是因为 |
[05:52] | anything is ’cause I didn’t want to embarrass you. | 怕给你太多压力 |
[05:54] | It’s my favorite, favorite record. | 这是我最爱的唱片 |
[05:56] | Well, then you- you- up. | 那你别[哔]说话 |
[06:00] | Because I am so embarrassed. | 人家都不好意思了 |
[06:03] | It’s a good CD. It’s a really good CD. | 真的是一张好唱片 非常好 |
[06:06] | – I can’t believe that you love it. – I love it so much. | – 真不敢相信你喜欢它 – 我很喜欢 |
[06:09] | Oh, God. Oh, God, look at us. | 上帝 看看我们 |
[06:13] | Crying like a couple of girls. | 哭的像小姑娘一样 |
[06:16] | Aw, you’re the only one crying. But I love the music. | 我可没哭 不过我的确喜欢你的音乐 |
[06:20] | – And the card with your face on it? – And the healing. | – 还有印着你脸的内页 – 还有大大的治愈 |
[06:22] | Home run! | 太好了 |
[06:26] | We’ll do your dirty work for you, Mikey. | 我们会帮你搞定那些麻烦 |
[06:30] | You leave the rough stuff to Franklin and me. | 放心交给我和Franklin |
[06:33] | Now I gotta listen to that CD. | 我必须听听他的歌 |
[06:35] | – Hi, Dad. – Right. | – 嘿 老爸 – 人在呢 |
[06:36] | You remember Franklin. | 记得Franklin吧 |
[06:39] | – Hey, Franklin. – My man! | – 嘿 Franklin – 老兄 |
[06:42] | – How ’bout some tongue? – Wha- Oh- | – 啵一个吧 – 什么 |
[06:45] | But Franklin didn’t want to kiss at all. | Franklin并不想亲他 |
[06:47] | Gob had soaked the puppet’s mouth in ether. | Gob给木偶嘴上抹了乙醚 |
[06:51] | And downstairs, Tobias shared his good news with Lindsay. | 在楼下 Tobias正在告诉Lindsay好消息 |
[06:54] | “…once in a lifetime.” | 生命中唯一一次 |
[06:56] | Tobias, I am not uprooting my life and moving to Vegas. | Tobias 我不会离开这里跟你去拉斯维加斯 |
[07:00] | Maybe this is a sign that our relationship isn’t working, | 也许这是天意 |
[07:02] | and we should split again. | 我们应该再分开一段时间 |
[07:03] | Wait a second. I thought we were split up, | 等下 我们不是已经分开了吗 |
[07:05] | and this would bring us back together. | 去拉斯维加斯是复合的绝佳机会 |
[07:07] | Well, maybe the fact that | 也许我们都不知道 |
[07:08] | we don’t know if we’re together or not… | 我们有没有分开是我们 |
[07:10] | is a sign that we should split again. | 应该再次分开的天意 |
[07:13] | Or stay split up. | 或者继续分开 |
[07:14] | Okay, forget about Vegas. | 算了 不去拉斯维加斯 |
[07:16] | We’ll stay here and get back together. | 好好经营婚姻 |
[07:18] | Or stay together and either rekindle or fan this fire. | 重新点燃我们的爱情之火 |
[07:23] | And soon, Gob was on his way | Gob在把老爸扔到 |
[07:25] | to dump his father on the police station steps. | 警察局的路上 |
[07:28] | Do you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[07:29] | And he decided to let himself | 为了减轻负疚感 |
[07:30] | off the hook using his ventriloquist skills. | 他用口技模仿老爸安慰自己 |
[07:33] | I cherish you, Gob. Come here and give me a kiss. | Gob 我很爱你 来亲亲老爸 |
[07:37] | – I’m driving, Dad. – Now! | – 人家开车呢 – 必须亲 |
[07:41] | It was weird. | 太诡异了 |
[07:43] | And that’s when Gob noticed | 这时Gob发现了 |
[07:44] | the CD and card that he’d made for Michael. | 他送给Michael的CD |
[07:48] | It’s not even open. Michael! | 他连拆都没拆 该死的Michael |
[07:52] | Meanwhile, Michael’s meeting with Kitty | 与此同时 Michael正和Kitty会面 |
[07:54] | wasn’t as distressing as he’d thought. | 情况比他想象的要好很多 |
[07:56] | The program has changed my life. | 这个项目改变了我的人生 |
[07:58] | And I have a sponsor now. He’s famous. | 我有了赞助人 他很有名的 |
[08:01] | – That’s great. – I can’t tell you who he is. | – 太好了 – 我才不告诉你他是谁 |
[08:03] | But let’s just say that he was on Night Court. | 不过他出演了<夜间法庭> |
[08:07] | – Well, you look great. – I can tell you who it’s not. | – 你看起来气色很好 – 我可以告诉你他不是谁 |
[08:09] | It’s not Bull. It’s not Harry Anderson. | 不是Bull 不是Harry Anderson |
[08:11] | – I got it. – He’s white. | – 我知道 – 他是白人 |
[08:12] | I know who it is. | 我知道你说的是谁 |
[08:13] | What happens is, when | 事情就是 以前 |
[08:16] | I don’t have a man in my life, I tend to go a little crazy. | 我没遇到真命天子 所以有点神经兮兮 |
[08:19] | – Mm-hmm. – But I’m keeping it together now. | – 嗯哼 – 但是我现在不同了 |
[08:21] | And I wanted to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[08:24] | I’m not gonna try to hurt you guys anymore. | 我不会再伤害你们了 |
[08:26] | Don’t suppose I can get that in writing. | 这大概没法写成保证书 |
[08:28] | You did try to blow me up on a boat. | 不过你的确想把我炸死在船里 |
[08:30] | – Sorry about that. – Just don’t piss me off again. | – 对不起了 – 别再惹我生气了 |
[08:35] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[08:37] | “Oftentimes the heart acts | 我常说表演要 |
[08:38] | without consulting the head, and thusly”- | 由心而发 因为 |
[08:41] | Oh, I see you wasted no time in filling my seat hole. | 你这么快就找人替代我了 |
[08:44] | Oh, no, no. I just came | 不是 我过来只是 |
[08:46] | by so that you could say good-bye to these. | 让你可以跟它们告别 |
[08:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 哦 别这样 |
[08:50] | It’s the last time you’re going to be seeing these. | 这是你最后一次见它们了 |
[08:53] | How ironic. I just found out I’m staying. | 真讽刺 我刚知道我会留下 |
[08:56] | Will you take these back? | 召回它们吧 |
[08:57] | Okay, let’s just all put our tops down. | 你们先把衣服放下来 |
[08:59] | Just put ’em on down. | 先放下来 |
[09:01] | You’re not goin’ to Vegas? | 你不去拉斯维加斯了 |
[09:02] | Sadly, my wife said no to my dream. | 我老婆不支持我的梦想 |
[09:05] | So I shall continue to toil through this waking life. | 我只能继续生活在这个现实的世界里 |
[09:11] | Wow, you are so real. Why can’t I meet someone like you? | 真汉子啊 我怎么就遇不到你这样的呢 |
[09:15] | And Michael decided that | Michael决定 |
[09:16] | he better keep Kitty occupied with a man. | 帮Kitty找个心理寄托 |
[09:18] | At least until after his meeting. | 至少能顺利结束会面 |
[09:20] | Hey, gang, I got an idea. Tobias, | 伙计们 我有个好主意 |
[09:22] | why don’t you take Kitty out for the afternoon? | Tobias 你下午带着Kitty出去转转怎么样 |
[09:25] | Huh? | 如何 |
[09:26] | Are you trying to set up your | 你打算撮合你的 |
[09:28] | former assistant with your current assistant? | 前助理和现助理 |
[09:30] | What a great idea for a Hugh Grant-Julia Roberts type movie. | 简直就是休·格兰特和茱莉亚·罗伯茨的电影桥段 |
[09:34] | I recently heard that the actor, John Larroquette, | 我最近听说演员John Larroquette |
[09:37] | was looking for a meaty character piece. | 在寻找一个重要角色的演员 |
[09:39] | And so, free of obstacles… | 现在 Michael神清气爽地 |
[09:41] | Michael prepared to sign the affidavit… | 准备签署这份证词 |
[09:43] | maintaining he had no idea where his father was. | 证明他不知道老爸在哪里 |
[09:46] | You have not been in contact with him. | 你从没跟他联系过 |
[09:48] | Are you prepared to do that? | 你确定要签署了吗 |
[10:03] | Officers! | 警官 |
[10:05] | Michael, these men are here- just a little bit early- | Michael 他们提前埋伏在这里 |
[10:08] | because we have photographic evidence… | 因为有照片证明 |
[10:09] | which discredits the affidavit you just signed. | 你说谎了 |
[10:11] | Are those balls? | 还是Tobias的蛋蛋吗 |
[10:13] | ‘Cause the last time we were here, they were balls. | 上次我们看的时候 它们就是蛋蛋 |
[10:14] | These are not balls. This was taken with a traffic camera. | 不是蛋蛋 这是监控器拍下来的 |
[10:17] | It shows you in your car | 显示出在过去24小时内 |
[10:18] | with your father within the last 24 hours. | 你和你父亲出现在你的车里 |
[10:25] | I wish they were balls. | 还不如是Tobias的蛋蛋呢 |
[10:29] | Michael was in police custody… | Michael被警方控制了起来 |
[10:31] | after a photo ofhim helping his father escape had turned up. | 因为有照片证明他帮助父亲潜逃 |
[10:35] | Did you see that picture? That’s you, right? | 你看见照片了吗 那是你 对吧 |
[10:37] | Were you holdin’ up a photo of me or somethin’? | 你当时拿的是我的照片还是什么别的 |
[10:39] | Of course you don’t recognize it. | 你当然看不出来 |
[10:41] | It’s the card from the CD | 那是唱片的内页 |
[10:42] | – you didn’t even open. – You found that, did you? | – 你根本没拆开过的 – 你找到了 |
[10:46] | Right between the gearbox | 就在变速杆和 |
[10:47] | and the “Pull back from aircraft” Lever. | 手刹之间 |
[10:48] | So this is how you repay me for how I repay you? | 你那样对你你就这样对我啊 |
[10:51] | I actually did not get a chance to listen to it yet. | 我的确没有听过 |
[10:53] | Probably should’ve told you, | 也许我该跟你说实话 |
[10:55] | but I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 但是我怕伤害你的感受 |
[10:56] | Oh, you’re so sensitive. | 你可真会说 |
[10:58] | Just like when you whipped up | 就像你掉着眼泪说 |
[10:59] | those tears talking about how much you loved it. | 你有多喜欢这张唱片一样 |
[11:01] | I will listen to it, I promise. | 我保证我会听的 |
[11:03] | But I’m in a lot of trouble here. Where is Dad? | 我现在已经焦头烂额了 老爸呢 |
[11:05] | I’ve got him stashed away somewhere safe now. | 我把他藏起来了 |
[11:07] | – Get him, quickly, otherwise I’m gonna be stuck in here. – Good! | – 赶紧把他找来 不然我就惨了 – 太好了 |
[11:10] | – I hope you rot in here! – What are you talking about? | – 我希望你牢底坐穿 – 你说什么呢 |
[11:12] | And guess what else? Dad kissed me. | 还有 老爸亲我了 |
[11:14] | How? He looked pretty unconscious in that picture. | 怎么亲的 他看起来完全昏过去了啊 |
[11:18] | I didn’t say he was totally into it. | 我没说他很享受 |
[11:22] | And George Michael tried to break up with Ann. | George Michael试图和Ann分手 |
[11:25] | I can’t go out tomorrow night, | 明晚我不能跟你出去 |
[11:27] | ’cause there’s this movie premiere at- | 我要去个电影首映式 |
[11:29] | It’s kinda racy, but- | 这电影有点少儿不宜 |
[11:30] | Oh, the cousin one? I can’t believe it. | 你说的是讲表哥的那个 |
[11:33] | I was just gonna ask you to go. | 我正打算邀请你去呢 |
[11:34] | – You want to see that? – No, | – 你想看 – 当然不 |
[11:35] | I want to get the whole church group together. | 我要带着教堂的教众 |
[11:38] | We’re gonna picket those bastards. | 教训教训那群混蛋 |
[11:39] | George Michael had only heard Ann swear once before… | George Michael只听Ann骂过一次脏话 |
[11:43] | when he joined some of her youth | George Michael那时也参与了 |
[11:45] | group to protest the home of Marc Cherry… | 她们反对Marc Cherry的活动 |
[11:47] | executive producer of the hit show Desperate Housewives. | 他是热门剧<绝望主妇>的执行制片人 |
[11:51] | – It’s a satire! – There’s nothing funny about fornication! | – 这只是个讽刺 – 别拿乱伦开玩笑 |
[11:54] | The bastard saw us! | 这混蛋看见我们了 |
[11:57] | And the promise of another kiss was too enticing to turn down. | 想要再次被吻的愿望使他不能拒绝她 |
[12:01] | Well, yes. The bastards. | 是啊 那些混蛋们 |
[12:04] | Oscar, meanwhile, checked in on Buster. | 与此同时 Oscar来看Buster |
[12:07] | Buster! Buster! Be careful! | Buster 小心 |
[12:09] | It’s not a real hand, remember? | 这不是真的手 |
[12:11] | I’m so forgetful. | 我又忘了 |
[12:13] | – I hope you don’t get that from me. – Get that from you? | – 希望这不是我的遗传 – 你的遗传 |
[12:16] | Do you feel okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:19] | Just forget it! | 啥也别说了 |
[12:20] | I wanted to share my Pop Secret with you. Oh, but forget it! | 本想告诉你个惊天秘密 还是算了吧 |
[12:25] | Pop secret? | 惊天秘密 |
[12:28] | Pop se- Is Oscar my real father? | 难道Oscar才是我亲爹 |
[12:32] | Lucille, meanwhile, was on the phone with Michael. | Lucille此时正和Michael通话 |
[12:34] | They’re keeping me overnight, while I’m waiting for my arraignment. | 今晚我被警察拘留了 正等着传讯呢 |
[12:36] | and I ‘d appreciate if you could tell my son that I’m on a business trip? | 你能不能告诉我儿子 就说我出差了 |
[12:38] | – Why can’t the girl at work do it? – Tobias? | – 你的秘书不能干这个吗 – Tobias吗 |
[12:41] | I sent him on a date with Kitty to keep her off our backs. | 我让他和Kitty去约会了 省得她找麻烦 |
[12:44] | You better hope Lindsay doesn’t find out. She’ll be devastated. | 这事最好别让Lindsay知道 否则她会很震惊的 |
[12:47] | – Find out what? – Your husband’s dating Kitty the whore. | – 知道什么 – 你老公和Kitty那个婊子约会的事 |
[12:50] | He is? That’s- That’s horrible. | 什么 这太 太可怕了 |
[12:54] | Do I know my daughter? | 我最了解我女儿 |
[12:55] | She only wants what she can’t have. | 越是得不到的 越要争取 |
[12:57] | Since you’re devastating people… | 您最能毁人不倦了 |
[12:59] | tell Gob I’ll be telling the cops it was him in the truck… | 告诉Gob我跟警方说了 车里的是他 |
[13:02] | so he’ll be joining me here. | 让他赶紧过来自首 |
[13:04] | I’ve got a nice, hard cot with his name on it. | 我弄了个硬床 上面是他的名字 |
[13:06] | – You’d do that to your own brother? – I said “Cot.” | – 你打算这么对待你亲哥哥 – 我说的是床 |
[13:10] | Where’s Mother? | 老妈呢 |
[13:12] | You lied to me. You said my | 你骗了我 你说我爹是我爹 |
[13:14] | father was my father, but my uncle is my father. | 但是叔叔才是我爹 |
[13:17] | My father is my uncle! | 我爹是我叔叔 |
[13:20] | At that moment, the guards | 此时 看守正在听 |
[13:22] | played a CD they’d recently confiscated. | 最近刚没收的CD |
[13:25] | Now I got a special thank you | 我要特别感谢我弟弟 |
[13:26] | to the brother who made this happen. | 有他才有这一切 |
[13:28] | Is that Franklin? | 是Franklin吗 |
[13:44] | Michael realized that he | Michael意识到他绝不能 |
[13:46] | could never turn his brother in. | 把哥哥拉下水 |
[13:49] | Gob, meanwhile, was having a similar epiphany. | 此时Gob也在听这首歌曲 |
[14:00] | Barry, it’s Gob. Tell Michael not to testify. | Barry 我是Gob 告诉Michael保持沉默 |
[14:04] | I’m bringing in Dad. | 我会把老爸带去警局 |
[14:11] | Franklin Franklin. | |
[14:13] | You’ve ruined the act, Gob. | 你演砸了 Gob |
[14:15] | And Lucille confronted Oscar. | Lucille去和Oscar当面对峙 |
[14:17] | – You told him you were his father? – I did no such thing! | – 你告诉他你是他亲爹 – 别听他胡说 |
[14:21] | – You’re high! – You’re drunk! | – 你嗑药了吧 – 你喝多了吧 |
[14:23] | Not this time. I’ve had enough of you. | 这次没有 我受够你了 |
[14:26] | So say good-bye to these, because it’s the last time- | 跟它们说再见吧 这是你最后一次[哔] |
[14:30] | And Ann in a protest at the theater. | Ann正在剧院门口举行抗议活动 |
[14:33] | George Michael? Are you protesting this? | George Michael 你也抗议这部电影 |
[14:36] | – This isn’t the line? – Yes, he is protesting this. | – 我以为这是排队买票的 – 他正是在抗议 |
[14:39] | He even helped me make the signs. | 他还帮我做了标语 |
[14:40] | Well, only mine and the one that says, | 我只做了我的 仅仅写着 |
[14:42] | “This is a tricky, gray area.” | “完美的擦边球” |
[14:43] | – What are you guys protesting? – It’s a disgusting movie… | – 你们抗议什么 – 一部变态的电影 |
[14:46] | about cousins who are into each other. | 讲述表兄妹恋爱的故事 |
[14:48] | Are there any more seats? | 还有票吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah. It’s the best 52 minutes you’ll spend all day. | 当然 保证是你今天最精彩的52分钟 |
[14:53] | Oh, no. We’re making it worse. | 我们真是帮倒忙 |
[14:55] | Prepare to be swallowed into the depths of hell! | 准备下地狱吧 |
[14:59] | I guess that means no kiss? | 我估计你不会亲我了 |
[15:01] | I’m not really in the mood for a kiss. | 我没心情亲你 |
[15:02] | This isn’t Marc Cherry’s house. | 又不是在Marc Cherry的房子前 |
[15:11] | – Where’s your dad? – I don’t know. I just got here. | – 你老爸呢 – 不知道 我刚回来 |
[15:13] | Oh, that’s right. Mother told me he went to jail. | 是啊 老妈说他进监狱了 |
[15:17] | I’m so mad at her. | 她简直气死我了 |
[15:19] | – Guess who I just found out my father is? – Jail? | – 你猜我亲爹是谁 – 监狱 |
[15:21] | Oscar! He didn’t mean to tell me, but I figured it out. | 是Oscar 他没想告诉我 我分析出来的 |
[15:24] | No, I mean, my dad is in jail? | 我是说 我老爸进监狱了 |
[15:26] | I wouldn’t worry about it. Barry’s very good. | 我不担心 Barry是个好律师 |
[15:27] | I’m going to upstairs take a long shower. | 我要上楼去好好泡个澡 |
[15:31] | I don’t even want to smell like Mother anymore. | 把老妈的气味统统洗去 |
[15:33] | I don’t think we’re supposed to shower right now, Bus- | 现在可不是洗澡的时候 |
[15:35] | – Tobias back yet? – No. | – Tobias回来了吗 – 还没 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God. He’s really out with her. | 天啊 他真的跟她约会去了 |
[15:39] | – Are you drunk? – Not enough. | – 你喝醉了吗 – 半醉 |
[15:41] | I pushed him right into someone else’s skanky, bony arms. | 我把他拱手让给了一个荡妇 |
[15:44] | Well, let me tell you something, George Michael. | George Michael 我告诉你 |
[15:45] | You have to grab love while you have it. Don’t let it get away. | 爱一个人就牢牢抓住 绝不放手 |
[15:48] | Oh, there you are. | 你们在这里 |
[15:50] | Oh, Maeby, everything’s fine. Your daddy’s just out. | Maeby 一切都很好 你爸刚出门了 |
[15:53] | Yeah, we’re doing great. | 我们很好 |
[15:55] | Mommy’s gonna take a bath with a bottle of wine. | 妈妈要去带着这瓶酒洗个澡 |
[15:57] | – I don’t know if we’re supposed to use- – So get this. | – 我不知道我们能不能用 – 听着 |
[16:00] | All the press actually made the premiere a hit. | 负面新闻反而让电影大卖 |
[16:02] | There’s lines for the next show. | 下一场还真的有人排队买票 |
[16:05] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 哥们儿 |
[16:07] | Hey, look at that. We didn’t get swallowed up into hell. | 看 我们也没下地狱啊 |
[16:14] | And that’s when George Michael finally got close to Maeby… | George Michael终于有机会亲近Maeby |
[16:17] | who, by the way, might not be his biological cousin. | 还有 Maeby也许不是他的亲表妹 |
[16:21] | Just then, however Gob came home to | 这时 Gob回来了 |
[16:23] | retrieve his father from where he’d stashed him. | 他要把他父亲重新送去警局 |
[16:26] | – Dad’s gonna be crushed. – You don’t have to tell him! | – 老爸会被压垮的 – 你千万别告诉他 |
[16:28] | But Gob was referring to his own father… | 其实Gob指的是 |
[16:31] | who he had hidden under the house. | 一直被藏在房子底下的他的父亲 |
[16:35] | Uh-oh. | 惨了 |
[16:38] | Gob had hidden his father under a house that hadjust collapsed. | Gob把父亲藏在房子底下 可是房子塌了 |
[16:42] | Children, you’re small. Crawl under there. | 孩子们 你们个儿小 能爬进去 |
[16:44] | – We don’t want to go under there. – He’s not under there. | – 我们不想爬进去 – 他不在下边 |
[16:46] | He got away. Thank God. | 他逃走了 谢天谢地 |
[16:48] | But then Gob remembered that | 接着Gob想起来 |
[16:50] | this meant Michael would have to go to prison. | 这意味着Michael会因此入狱 |
[16:56] | – We – I | – 我们 – 我 |
[16:59] | And Michael and Barry made their way to the arraignment. | Michael和Barry来到了法庭 |
[17:02] | Gob is bringing your father. | Gob会带你爸爸过来 |
[17:03] | Everything is going to work out fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[17:04] | I wish they’d hurry up. But I gotta tell you, I am a little torn. | 希望他们快点 我得告诉你 我有点纠结 |
[17:08] | My father, he has created a lot of problems for the family… | 我父亲 他的确给家里惹了不少麻烦 |
[17:13] | and by staying in the attic | 把他藏在阁楼 |
[17:14] | he was insuring I would go to jail with him, but- | 使得我也面临进监狱的危险 |
[17:19] | Well, maybe I’m not so torn. | 他的确罪有应得 |
[17:21] | – Michael. Barry. – Hey, Gob. | – Michael Barry – 嘿 Gob |
[17:23] | – Where’s Dad? – Great news. Dad wasn’t crushed to death. | – 老爸呢 – 好消息 老爸没被压死 |
[17:26] | – Was there risk of that? – Yes. | – 他还有可能被压死 – 没错 |
[17:27] | Well, I handcuffed him under the house. | 我把他铐在房子底下 |
[17:29] | But he got free- the pipes I | 可是他跑了 铐他的那根水管 |
[17:30] | chained him to weren’t connected to anything. | 完全没接上什么 |
[17:32] | – Oh, I’m not prepared for this case. – Are you insane? | – 这个官司我没法打 – 你疯了吗 |
[17:36] | No “Thank you” For trying? | 你就不能说声”谢谢”吗 |
[17:38] | I’m sick of you needing constant validation for screwing everything up. | 我受够了 你什么事都办不好 |
[17:41] | Let me tell you what’s gonna happen. | 让我告诉你接下来会怎样 |
[17:42] | I’m gonna tell them it was you in the stair car. | 我要告诉警察 车里的是你 |
[17:46] | Well, let me tell you what’s gonna happen. | 还是让我来告诉你吧 |
[17:49] | First, I’m gonna beat the crap out of you, | 首先 暴打你一顿 |
[17:51] | then I’m gonna call an ambulance. | 然后 叫救护车 |
[17:52] | Then knowing you, I’m gonna have to wait | 就应该这样对付 |
[17:53] | for some kind of an apology. | 你这个不知道感恩的家伙 |
[17:57] | Come here! | 你给我过来 |
[18:02] | As the boys set to once | 在法院门口 兄弟俩 |
[18:03] | again fighting in front of the courthouse- | 又打了起来 |
[18:05] | Stop it! Stop it! | 别打了 别打了 |
[18:06] | the family began to show up for the arraignment. | 一家人陆续来参加传讯了 |
[18:08] | I know you’re in the middle of something, | 我知道你现在有点忙 |
[18:10] | but I’m afraid I can’t work for you today. | 但是我今天没法工作了 |
[18:13] | I’m going to Vegas with Kitty. | 我要和Kitty去拉斯维加斯 |
[18:15] | But Lindsay wasn’t about to lose her man without a fight. | Lindsay可没打算就这么让出自己的男人 |
[18:18] | Over my dead body! | 除非我死了 |
[18:20] | Oh, my- | 天啊 |
[18:23] | Hey! Hey! I said- I said enough! | 嘿 够了 够了 |
[18:27] | Now, stop it. | 别打了 |
[18:33] | You’re brothers, and brothers stick together no matter what. | 你们是兄弟 不管怎样都要互相支持 |
[18:39] | Families stick together. | 家人间互相支持 |
[18:40] | I have torn this family apart with my lies and my cowardice… | 我的谎言和懦弱使得你们四分五裂 |
[18:45] | but that comes to an end now. | 但一切都结束了 |
[18:47] | So I’m turning myself in. | 我去自首 |
[18:48] | I don’t want you to come and visit me in prison this time. | 这次别来监狱看我了 |
[18:54] | ‘Cause you deserve Oscar now. | 跟Oscar好好过吧 |
[19:03] | Tobias, I actually fought for you. | Tobias 我终于为你而战了 |
[19:06] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[19:08] | – I’m going to Vegas with Kitty. – Huh? | – 我要和Kitty去拉斯维加斯 – 什么 |
[19:19] | Oh, George, I’ve lost you again. | 我又一次失去了George |
[19:21] | Take back Oscar, Mother. | 老妈 珍惜Oscar |
[19:24] | I think I lost him too. | 我好像也失去他了 |
[19:26] | In fact, Oscar was on his way out of town… | 就在Oscar打算离开的时候 |
[19:29] | when he was approached by George Sr… | 他遇见了 |
[19:32] | who hadjust escaped from under the house. | 刚从房子里逃出来的老George |
[19:34] | I want you to turn me in so | 我希望你把我送去警局 |
[19:35] | you can get the reward, take care of the family. | 你去领奖金 替我照顾家里 |
[19:38] | Why would you do that for me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[19:40] | Because we’re brothers. | 因为我们是亲兄弟 |
[19:43] | Later, while George Sr. | 当老George |
[19:45] | Was shaving his unconscious brother’s head… | 给他不省人事的弟弟剃头时 |
[19:48] | he wondered whether there really was a reward, | 他想 是不是真的有奖金 |
[19:50] | and if he could get it. | 他是否能拿到 |
[19:52] | But there was no time, and | 但已经没时间去思考这些 |
[19:54] | getting even with his brother was reward enough. | 能够跟弟弟扯平已经足够了 |
[19:59] | So it was Oscar who was going | 所以 被抓走的 |
[20:00] | to be spending a little time alone in prison. | 是比窦娥还冤的Oscar |
[20:04] | I guess Dad finally came through for us. | 老爸这次真的为了我们来自首 |
[20:05] | He actually made a sacrifice. | 他为了我们做出牺牲 |
[20:07] | Although who knows what he’s up to. | 不过 谁知道他在打什么小算盘 |
[20:09] | We should just stay away from him for a little while, | 暂时还是跟他保持距离比较好 |
[20:11] | let him have a little time alone in prison. | 让他在监狱里好好反思 |
[20:13] | He is right about one thing, though. | 不过他还是说对了一件事 |
[20:15] | We’re brothers. We shouldn’t be fighting. | 我们是亲兄弟 要相亲相爱 |
[20:16] | – We cannot afford to lose each other. – I can’t. | – 我们谁都不能失去对方 – 不能 |
[20:19] | – I already lost a brother today. – Franklin? | – 我今天已经失去一个了 – Franklin吗 |
[20:21] | Well, I didn’t lose him. But he’s all puckered and white. | 是啊 他被我洗的皱巴巴白兮兮的 |
[20:24] | On the plus side, you can take him to lunch at the club now. | 换个角度想 我们可以带他去俱乐部吃饭了 |
[20:27] | That’s the kind of joke he would have loved. | 他最爱这种梗了 |
[20:29] | Oh, man! | 不哭不哭 |
[20:38] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样好吗 |
[20:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | On the next season of Arrested Development. | 下一季的<发展受阻> |
[20:47] | I burned them on a Cornballer. | 我的指纹被爆玉米花糖机烫没了 |
[20:50] | Oscar, robbed of his fingerprints, | 失去了指纹的Oscar |
[20:52] | has difficulty proving his identity… | 很难证明自己的真实身份 |
[20:55] | My hair’s gonna grow back. You’ll see. | 我的头发会长出来的 等着瞧吧 |
[20:57] | Tobias and Kitty go to Vegas… | Tobias和Kitty去了拉斯维加斯 |
[20:59] | only to find that his dream | 发现他的理想工作 |
[21:01] | – job has been filled. – You found someone already? | – 已经有人做了 – 你们找了别人 |
[21:02] | Just came out of nowhere, this guy. | 这家伙从哪儿冒出来的 |
[21:04] | And the great thing is, he’s never out of character. | 好的一面是 他从没跳出角色 |
[21:08] | And George Sr. Turns out to be right about the effects of stress. | 压力导致Oscar头发没有长出来 百口莫辩 |
[21:12] | What’s happening to me? Why won’t it grow back? | 这是怎么回事 我的头发呢 |