Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice… 其中一个儿子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家
[00:13] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:19] Michael came home to find his brother-in-law Tobias… Michael回家发现上周
[00:22] who’d been kicked out of 被扫地出门的姐夫Tobias
[00:23] – the house earlier that week. – How are you? – 仍在屋里游荡 – 你最近如何
[00:27] Good. 挺好的
[00:28] Didn’t I already see you today? 咱俩今天见过面了吗
[00:30] Not that I know of. 据我所知没有
[00:31] Michael had seen him earlier that day… Michael当天早些时候见过他了
[00:33] as Tobias had been posing 只不过他当时装扮成
[00:35] as an English nanny named Mrs. Featherbottom. 一名英国女保姆 Featherbottom太太
[00:38] Who’d like a banger in the mouth? 谁想来点喷香猪肉卷卷心
[00:40] Oh, right. I forgot. Here in 哦 我差点忘了
[00:42] the States you call it a sausage in the mouth. 你们美国人管这个叫香肠卷卷心
[00:45] – We just call it a sausage. – The family, – 我们就叫它香肠 – 尽管大家
[00:47] of course, knew it was Tobias… 都知道这就是Tobias 但是
[00:49] but the house had never been cleaner. 家里从未如此干净过 所以没有戳穿
[00:51] Hello, young lady. I haven’t seen you in a week. 你好 小姑娘 我都一个星期没看见你了
[00:54] Oh. Right. That means Mrs. Featherbottom isn’t here. 对啊 如此说来Featherbottom太太这周都不在
[00:58] Which means she didn’t iron my blouse… 意味着她没给我熨衬衣
[01:00] which means I don’t have anything to wear for my premiere. 害得我首映式时没衣服穿
[01:03] The premier- of Canada. 我是说加拿大的总理
[01:07] He’s going out with my gym teacher. 他和我的健身教练在约会
[01:09] Maeby was actually referring to the premiere of a film… Maeby其实说的是一部电影首映式
[01:12] from the studio where she had conned her way into a job. 她伪造身份才混进这家电影工作室
[01:15] Hey, Jeff. Did you get a chance to do coverage Jeff 你弄了<美国史阐述>的
[01:17] on the voices of America History in perspective? 正确范围了吗
[01:19] Yeah. I looked that up. It’s a ninth grade history textbook. 我查了一下 那可是九年级的历史课程
[01:23] Yeah. And if I don’t get your report on it, 对 如果我拿不到你的报告
[01:25] I won’t be able to pass. 我会挂的
[01:27] On it. 我是指报告
[01:29] Because I have a feeling it’s a piece of- 我预感你的报告就是一堆[哔]
[01:31] Unfortunately, 不幸的是
[01:32] the job was wreaking havoc with her language. 这工作让她学会了爆粗口
[01:35] Maybe we just need a new- housekeeper. 也许我们该换一个新[哔]管家
[01:37] Okay. I’m sure she would have ironed it for you… 你应该在她换上工作服之前
[01:39] had you told her about it 告诉她哪件衣服该烫
[01:40] before she changed out of her bloody work clothes. 她就不会忘记了
[01:42] But I am off then. 算了 我闪了
[01:48] I gotta keep him trying. That is the job. 我得给他点压力 工作就是这样
[01:54] Michael, what are you doing tomorrow? Michael 明天你有什么安排
[01:56] Having my day ruined with whatever you’re about to ask me to do. 按你接下来的吩咐过悲催的一天
[01:59] It’s my wedding anniversary, and Oscar wants to throw me a party. 明天是我结婚纪念日 Oscar想帮我庆祝
[02:03] He is aware that he’s not married to you, right? 他知道娶你的不是他 对吧
[02:05] In fact, Oscar had started to 事实上 Oscar察觉到
[02:07] perceive that Lucille was pulling away from him. Lucille在疏远他
[02:09] Not now. It’s my time of the month. 不行 今天是危险期
[02:13] Not now. I don’t want to risk having a baby. It could kill me. 现在不行 万一有了 那简直生不如死
[02:17] So he went to Buster for advice. 于是他找Buster去寻求帮助
[02:19] I think she misses my brother. 我觉得她想我哥哥了
[02:21] – My father? – Yes? I mean, yes. – 我爸爸 – 诶 我是说 对啊
[02:25] Maybe I should throw her an anniversary party. 也许我该给她办个结婚纪念日派对
[02:27] So when he doesn’t show, she’ll realize 老爸肯定不能来 然后她会明白
[02:29] that you were the one who was always there for us. 一直在我们身边的只有你
[02:31] Well, I was thinking one more party, and then I’d move out. 我本计划帮她庆祝完就离开这里
[02:34] But no. I like your plan better. 不过我更喜欢你的计划
[02:36] The only problem is we know he’s- he’s around somewhere. 唯一的问题是 你老爸神出鬼没的
[02:40] Well, he didn’t return when I lost my hand. 我失去手的时候 他都没出现
[02:42] But you- you not only embrace it… 但你不同 你不仅接受了它
[02:45] but I saw you kissing it while you thought I was sleeping. 你还趁我睡觉时 亲了它
[02:53] Who knows what goes on in that pot-addled mind of his. 谁知道他浆糊脑里在想些什么
[02:57] Anyway, it’s a party, and I want the whole family there. 但好歹是个派对 我希望家人都出席
[03:01] – We’re havin’ a party? – No. – 我们要开派对 – 没有的事
[03:04] Well, I’m sorry if I don’t 原谅我不想
[03:05] want you doing one of your stupid puppet shows. 让你再丢人现眼表演愚蠢的木偶秀
[03:07] I did that once, Mom. 人家就表演过一次而已
[03:09] And a lot of people thought it was pretty cool. 好多人都觉得我表演的很精彩
[03:11] In an effort to hip up his act… 为了提升他的表演水平
[03:14] Gob had briefly introduced a puppet. Gob表演过一个简短的开场秀
[03:16] – Can I tell you somethin’, my man? – Sure, Franklin. – 能跟你说点儿事吗 – 当然 Franklin
[03:19] You are one cool- 你是个酷毙了的[哔]
[03:23] Speakin’ of mothers, 说到你妈
[03:25] let me give that oatmeal some brown sugar. 让我给这小甜心点棕色口味的尝尝
[03:28] Get off my wife, you bastard! 离我老婆远点儿 你个混蛋
[03:30] Oh, man. What’s the matter with you? 天啊 你有什么毛病
[03:31] Franklin said some things Whitey wasn’t ready to hear. Franklin说了一些那个白人佬不能接受的话
[03:34] Gob, weren’t you also mercilessly Gob 因为这个表演 你不是被托伦斯的
[03:36] beaten outside of a club in Torrance for that act? 一家俱乐部扫地出门了吗
[03:38] He also said some things that 他也说了一些
[03:39] African-Americany wasn’t ready to hear either. 非裔美国人同样不能接受的话
[03:41] You know, Mom, we have no idea where Dad is. 老妈 咱不知道老爸在哪里
[03:44] How’s he gonna hear about the party? 他若知道派对的事会作何感想
[03:45] Why do you have the baby monitor out? 这怎么会有个婴儿监护器
[03:48] – I’m, uh, listening in- – She wants her man back. – 我在监听 – 她想她的男人了
[03:51] – On my son. – Yo, man. – 我儿子的 – 嘿 老兄
[03:52] You’re gonna get your sorry white ass thrown in jail. 小心你粉嫩的白屁股又要坐牢房了
[03:55] I said that’s enough. 你给我闭嘴
[03:57] Michael came up with an excuse Michael想出一个借口
[03:59] he knew his mother would understand. 他相信他妈妈会明白的
[04:01] I’m listening in on my son. 我在监听我儿子的状况
[04:03] I’m a little worried about his girlfriend, Ann. 我有点不放心他的女友 Ann
[04:06] My advice, get one of those teddy bears with the cameras in them. 我的建议是 买个玩具熊 装上摄像头放他房间
[04:09] I had one in Buster’s room to 我在Buster的房间就放了一个
[04:11] make sure he wasn’t getting too serious with anyone. 确保他再也不会爱谁爱的太过火了
[04:13] As it turned out, 结果
[04:15] he got too serious with the teddy bear. 他现在爱上玩具熊了
[04:18] I’ll see you at the anniversary party. 结婚纪念派对上见了
[04:21] – Gangy’s having an anniversary party? – Seems that way. – 奶奶要开结婚纪念派对 – 看起来是
[04:24] Is Franklin gonna be there? Franklin也会去吗
[04:25] See that, Mike? Kids love Franklin. 看见没 孩子们喜欢Franklin
[04:28] I just don’t want him to 我只是不想让他
[04:29] point out my cracker ass in front of Ann. 害我在Ann面前出丑
[04:33] Imagine what he’d say about her. Franklin不定会怎么挤兑Ann呢
[04:36] So you were listening in on George Michael. 你在监听George Michael
[04:38] Can you believe what he asked me this morning? 你知道他今天早上跟我说什么吗
[04:41] Do you think my mom’s engagement ring is still around? 你知道我妈的婚戒在哪里吗
[04:43] Of course it is. Your father 当然啦 这么重要的东西
[04:45] would never part with something so precious. 你爸爸肯定随身携带着
[04:47] In fact, Lindsay was currently 实际上 订婚戒指就在
[04:49] wearing it on her middle toe, roast beef. Lindsay的中间脚指头上
[04:52] I’m thinking of asking Ann to get pre-engaged. 我想和Ann预求婚
[04:54] – You are? – Yeah. I feel – 真的 – 没错 我觉得
[04:56] like God moved her here from Ohio to be with me. 是神把她从俄亥俄州带到我身边
[04:59] – Her? – Well, that’s the first I’ve heard of this. – 跟她 – 我第一次听到这个消息
[05:02] – Well, then who said “Her?” – Me. That was-That was me. – 刚刚谁说的”跟她” – 是我 我说的
[05:05] But, um, her? 但是 跟她
[05:08] Look, it’s just a pre-engagement. It’s exciting. 不过是预订婚罢了 我觉得很不错
[05:11] You know, it’s young love. 年轻人的纯纯之爱
[05:13] I had it once. A man I loved- 我年轻时也和一个男人有过
[05:17] Here’s young Maeby’s blouse. Maeby的衬衣在这儿
[05:19] And then things took a turn somehow. 结果事情急转直下
[05:21] Master Bluth. I haven’t seen you in a week’s time. Bluth主子 一周没见你了
[05:24] Actually, you tried to put a banger in my mouth this morning. 没吧 就在今早你还试图给我塞香肠呢
[05:28] Oh, was it this morn- Well, I’m sorry. 哦 没错 今天早上 不好意思
[05:32] – I’m just so exhausted. – So I’m just gonna talk to my son. – 我有点忙晕了 – 我得跟我儿子谈谈
[05:35] I’m gonna tell him that I’m against this. I don’t like her. 我反对这么做 我不喜欢那个姑娘
[05:38] You know, maybe if you stop judging her, he’d trust you. 别对她这么反感 他还会更相信你的话
[05:41] Look, if you say no, you’re just gonna drive him right to her. 极力反对 只会适得其反
[05:45] Hey, Dad. Can you drive me to Ann’s? 老爸 能送我去Ann家吗
[05:48] N-n-n- 不
[05:50] – Y-Yes. – Great. I’ll wait in the car. – 好吧 – 太好了 我在车里等你
[05:54] I don’t think that worked. 我觉得这个主意未必管用
[05:56] Meanwhile, Gob went to check on 与此同时 Gob去找那个
[05:58] the one friend who didn’t mind having him around. 不嫌弃他的真心朋友了
[06:01] Get your loser hand out of my ass. 你丫放开你的脏手
[06:05] – Hello, Son. – Oh, Dad. I thought- Dad? – 嘿 儿子 – 老爸 我以为 你怎么在这
[06:08] This is where you’ve been hi- Michael. 你就一直藏在这里 是Michael这家伙
[06:10] I just came back because of your mother. 我是为了你母亲回来的
[06:12] She’s with my brother on my anniversary. 她居然要和我弟弟庆祝结婚纪念日
[06:14] But I got an idea from George Michael. 但是George Michael让我明白一个道理
[06:17] I need to recommit myself to your mother. 我必须重新赢回你母亲的爱
[06:19] – Her? – But you gotta get me into that party. – 赢回她 – 你必须想办法让我混进派对
[06:22] Then you gotta take me to this church. 然后把我带到这个教堂
[06:24] I found this brochure that Ann left behind. 我在Ann留下的宣传册上发现的
[06:26] That’s gonna be tough. I’m not really all that invited. 这不好办 他们都没邀请我
[06:29] I got it all worked out, but I need a limousine. 我都计划好了 就差一辆豪华轿车
[06:31] L- I can do this, Dad. I’m gonna make you proud. 我能解决 您一定会为我骄傲的
[06:34] Never too late to start. 只要开始 永远不晚
[06:37] And Michael drove to Ann’s house, Michael来到Ann的家
[06:39] where he finally got to meet Ann’s parents. 终于见到Ann的父母了
[06:42] This is my father, Pastor Terry Veal. 这是我父亲 Terry Veal牧师
[06:44] – Hello. – Oh, Pastor. I didn’t know. You didn’t tell me. – 你好 – 牧师 你怎么没跟我提过
[06:48] – I told you. – No, you didn’t. – 我说过的 – 你没有
[06:50] People treat you so differently 人们知道你是神职人员
[06:51] when they find out you’re a man of God. 总会对你区别对待
[06:53] Oh, believe me, I know. 没人比我更清楚了
[06:55] Oh, are you a churchgoing man? 你经常去教堂吗
[06:56] I am. 是的
[06:58] Sometimes. Yes. I don’t go religiously. 有时候吧 我没那么虔诚
[07:02] I mean, I’m not a nut about it. 我是说没那么痴迷
[07:04] Because there is no such thing 我觉得没有比宗教信仰
[07:05] as a nut when it comes to religion, Pastor. 更让人如此痴迷其中的了 牧师
[07:08] I’ve met a few. 我的确见过一些
[07:10] I’m sure if you look a bit 如果你再仔细些观察
[07:12] closer you’ll find some very earnest people… 会发现一些十分狂热的信徒
[07:14] that are just doing their best. 真的是全身心投入
[07:16] – What are you doin’, Dad? – I’m not sure. – 你说什么呢 老爸 – 我也不确定
[07:17] Why don’t you kids run along and 你俩小孩去溜达一会儿
[07:18] let us get to know each other a bit better? Thank you. 让我们俩好好认识认识 好吗
[07:21] – Maybe I should get my wife. Honey. – Okay. – 我去叫我的妻子 亲爱的 – 好的
[07:24] This is George Michael’s father. 这是George Michael的父亲
[07:26] This is your wife. Didn’t- Didn’t realize you could remarry. 这是你妻子 原来你还能二婚啊
[07:29] – What? – Is this Ann’s mother? – 什么 – 这是Ann的母亲吗
[07:32] – I’m Mrs. Veal. – I’m sorry. I just- – 我是Veal太太 – 不好意思
[07:34] I did not expect somebody so young. 你看起来太年轻了
[07:37] Next you’re gonna say how Ann and I can be sisters. 然后你会说我和Ann像姐妹
[07:40] No, I’d never say that. 不 我不这么认为
[07:42] Listen, I’m here because… 我此行的目的是告诉你们
[07:44] I think my son might be planning 我认为我儿子打算
[07:45] on asking your daughter to get pre-engaged. 向你们的女儿预求婚
[07:48] – Oh, my gosh. – Oh, my gosh. – 天啊 – 天啊
[07:50] Well, that is something to celebrate. 这太值得庆祝了
[07:52] Can we open up some sparkling apple cider? 来点发泡苹果酒如何
[07:55] – No. – Oh, did you want us to go down to the liquor store… – 不 – 还是我们去给你买一些
[07:58] and get you some liquor? 真正的烈酒
[08:00] No. Don’t you think they’re a bit too young? 不是这个意思 你不觉得他们太年轻了吗
[08:02] Oh, we got serious around his age. 我俩当年就差不多这年纪
[08:04] Who can blame you? You gotta lock that down. 如此尤物 当然要先下手为强
[08:06] But I’m not quite sure that they’re ready. 但我不确定他俩准备好了
[08:08] Michael, in my experience, 以我的经验来说
[08:10] there is no recipe for a perfect match. 世上没有所谓的天生一对
[08:12] It takes the love of two families. 只要两个家庭互相关爱
[08:14] Well, you haven’t met my family. 那是你还没见过我家人
[08:16] And that’s when Michael devised 此时Michael想到了
[08:17] a new plan to win the Veals’ disapproval. 让Veal一家反对婚事的办法
[08:20] You haven’t met my family. 你还没见过我家人
[08:23] You should meet my family. 你应该见见他们
[08:25] We’re gonna be having an anniversary party. 我们要开个结婚纪念派对
[08:27] What a wonderful surprise. 多么美妙惊喜啊
[08:30] We would love to witness a celebration of their love. 我们很乐意去祝福他们的爱情
[08:33] That would be a wonderful surprise. 那绝对够”惊喜”的
[08:35] But he did want a little bit of insurance. 他要确保事情万无一失
[08:37] Hey, Gob. Mom wants Franklin at the party. Gob 老妈想让Franklin参加派对
[08:42] Yeah. What? 没错 你说什么
[08:44] No, no, no. I don’t want to talk- Hey, Franklin. 不 我不想和他说话 你好 Franklin
[08:52] Lucille was setting up for the anniversary party… Lucille在为了派对忙碌着
[08:55] that she didn’t expect her husband to attend. 她可没想到她丈夫会来
[08:57] – Where’s the food? – Sorry. Just stuffing the mushroom. – 食物在哪里 – 不好意思 蘑菇不太塞
[09:01] You realize that’s Tobias, don’t you? 你知道那是Tobias 对吧
[09:03] If he’s gonna raid my closet, he’s gonna work for it. 要是敢碰我的衣服 他就死定了
[09:06] What happened to his ankle? 他脚脖子怎么了
[09:07] Tobias had attempted an entrance… Tobias试图以惊艳亮相的方式
[09:09] that he hoped would enchant his daughter. 让他女儿为他着迷
[09:17] We shan’t be telling your mother this, shan’t we? 侬不得告诉你妈妈 晓得伐
[09:20] Maybe you can point out to 你去提醒你妈妈
[09:21] your mother that your father hasn’t arrived yet. 你老爸压根没出现
[09:26] Hmm. So, my father’s not here. 我老爸不在这儿啊
[09:30] Maybe he is. 或许你爸在
[09:36] Ann just called. They had a predawn mass, Ann刚打来电话 说有个祷告会
[09:38] and then they’re gonna go to mass, so- 他们要先去参加 所以
[09:40] Well, Ann’s got a great deal of mass. Ann真够麻烦的啊
[09:42] Anyway, I hope that the Veals like us. 总之 我希望Veal一家喜欢我们
[09:45] Why don’t you go top off your Gangy? Thanks. 你先去给奶奶灌点酒精吧
[09:48] Wait a minute. You invited the Veals? 等会儿 你邀请了Veal一家
[09:50] Only so that they’ll disapprove of us. 只有让他们觉得我们很不靠谱
[09:52] I gotta kill this pre-engagement somehow. 才能把这个预订婚扼杀在摇篮里
[09:54] And after Mom’s second vodka, 等老妈喝完第二杯伏特加
[09:56] and after Buster’s second juice box… Buster喝完第二杯果汁
[09:57] they’re gonna forbid Ann from even seeing my son… 他们绝对会禁止Ann再见我儿子
[09:59] much less taking his ring, and I’m still the good guy. 更别提接受他的婚戒了 而我也不用当坏人
[10:03] So the devout religious family- they’re the bad guys? 这么说你让虔诚的教徒背黑锅喽
[10:07] You’ll understand when Maeby starts getting proposals. 等有人向Maeby求婚时你就明白了
[10:09] Actually, Maeby had given two that day. 事实上 Maeby当天向别人求了两次婚
[10:11] I’m sorry. I can’t read what you wrote on this buck slip. 不好意思 我看不懂你备忘条上写的什么
[10:14] You’ve got the handwriting of a 15-year-old. 你的字就像15岁的小孩子
[10:16] Fifteen-year-old. Marry me! 15岁 怎么可能 娶我吧
[10:21] Hey, I’m almost done with that coverage. 那个课程的报告我快搞定了
[10:22] I can bring it to you tonight. 我今晚就能给你
[10:24] Are you still at the Balboa Towers? 你还住在巴波亚塔那边吗
[10:26] Maeby had used her grandmother’s address… Maeby为了不让家里人怀疑
[10:28] so as not to arouse suspicion at home. 一直用的都是她奶奶的地址
[10:30] This required convincing the 但得让保安相信
[10:32] guard she was several years younger than her age. 她保养有方 看起来很年轻
[10:35] Boy, you get a lot of mail from that movie studio. 那个电影工作室给你寄来好多信啊
[10:37] I write a lot of letters to movie stars. 因为我给电影明星写了好多信
[10:40] – You seem a little old for that. – Babysit me. – 这把年纪了还追星 – 要你管
[10:43] That place seems so old for you. 那个地方很不适合你
[10:45] I’ll send Dr. Epstein your compliments. 我就当好话听吧
[10:47] – And may I add, marry me. – Okay. – 顺便问下 要娶我吗 – 好吧
[10:50] And Maeby realized she might be in need of a new deflection. Maeby意识到需要一个新的转移话题的方式了
[10:53] Hi, Mrs. Veal. Welcome. 欢迎你 Veal太太
[10:56] Mom, this is Ann’s mother. 妈 这是Ann的母亲
[10:58] Are you sure this isn’t her sister? 你确定不是她姐姐
[11:00] What a lovely thing to say. 您可真会说话
[11:02] That’s an awful thing to say, Mom. Please. 妈 这么说话可不好
[11:04] I’m so eager to meet your husband. 很期待见见您的丈夫
[11:06] Yeah. Dad escaped from prison. Did you not know that? 我爸越狱了 你不知道这事吗
[11:10] In fact, George Sr. Had just been picked up by his son. 事实上 老George的儿子开车去接他了
[11:14] Oh, great. It’s stuck. All right. 郁闷 卡住了 没事儿的
[11:16] Just stay down and let me handle this. 您就踏实坐着 我来搞定
[11:19] Is that Mr. Bluth there? 这不是Bluth先生吗
[11:21] He’s got us, Dad. Come on out. 他发现了 出来吧 老爸
[11:22] He’s talking to you, you idiot. Cover. 他说的是你呢 笨蛋 赶紧找个台阶下
[11:26] I ain’t your daddy! 我可不是你老爸
[11:28] How’s it goin’, brother? 老兄 你好吗
[11:32] You want to pop the trunk and roll the windows down, please? 请打开车窗和后备箱
[11:39] I’m just messin’ with you. 逗你玩呢
[11:40] Hey, Franklin. How you doin’, little man? Franklin 小家伙 你好吗
[11:46] So I’m afraid Ann’s with my husband. 我估计Ann和我丈夫在一起
[11:47] He had a last-minute vow renewal at the chapel. 他被临时叫去主持重申婚约的仪式
[11:50] A call that was made by George Sr. 电话其实是老Geroge打的
[11:52] How do we get her to the church? Tell her you’re in here? 怎么把老妈弄到教堂 总不能说你在那里吧
[11:55] No. Cover her eyes and take her to the limo. 要不就蒙上眼睛直接开车带走
[11:58] No. Bring her in here, knock her out with this ether, 不 你叫她过来 用这个打晕她
[12:00] and you stuff her into this garment bag. 然后塞进西服袋里
[12:02] Anyone sees, you do the same. Oh, hi, Tobias. 有人发现了就一起绑走 嘿 Tobias
[12:07] Whenever I get a wee bit scared I hum a little tune *人家心里有点怕怕唱首歌来缓解下下*
[12:12] Hum diddle diddly Hum di-do *嗡嗡 嘀嘟嘀嘟*
[12:13] You put a handkerchief over her mouth for a couple of seconds. 用块手绢捂住她的嘴几秒
[12:16] No more than two though. ‘Cause you could kill her. 别捂太久 会要命的
[12:18] – I don’t have a handkerchief. – Fine. – 我没有手帕咋办 – 这样吧
[12:20] Put the ether on the puppet’s lips. Have the puppet kiss her. 把乙醚抹在木偶嘴唇上 然后让木偶亲她
[12:23] I ain’t kissin’ that old bitch. 我可不想亲那个老女人
[12:25] That’s my wife, you bastard! 那是我老婆 你个混蛋
[12:27] Dad, that’s my wrist! 老爸 你掐的是我的手腕
[12:31] Hey, man! That’s his neck! 老兄 别掐他脖子啊
[12:33] Hey, Gob. Mrs. Veal, this is my brother Gob. 嘿 Gob Veal太太 这是我哥哥Gob
[12:36] – Where’s your pal Franklin? – Throat’s a little sore. – 你的好朋友Franklin呢 – 人家有点嗓子疼
[12:39] And wrist. Nice to meet you. 手腕也疼 见到你很高兴
[12:42] What a lovely family. 你们家真和谐
[12:44] Does it seem that way? Where’s Buster? 你这么想的 Buster哪去了
[12:46] Should help. 他要是在就好了
[12:48] It’s really great you did this. 感谢您所做的一切
[12:49] I thought you didn’t even like Ann. 我还以为您不喜欢Ann呢
[12:51] But since you do, I thought maybe I could get your opinion. 如此看来 或许我该咨询下你的意见
[12:54] I was thinking of giving her, like, a pre-engagement- 我想着给她一个类似预定婚
[12:56] – Ring? – Ah. – 戒指 – 是啊
[12:58] Wow. That catches me off guard, 这让我有点措手不及
[12:59] George Michael. I’m not sure about that. George Michael 我不太确定
[13:01] I don’t know if it’s- 也许你这么做
[13:04] I think it’s gonna backfire on you. 会起到适得其反的效果
[13:06] I think it could backfire on you because it’s gonna seem… 为什么呢 因为这样显得你
[13:09] like you’re taking marriage, uh, lightly, you know. 把婚姻看得过于草率
[13:12] And you can’t. It’s very sacred. 婚姻是神圣的 你不能草率对待
[13:15] – Sacred. – Yeah. That’s it. – 神圣的 – 没错
[13:18] All right. Well, yeah. 是啊 没错
[13:19] You know, it did kind of feel right to me. 您说的似乎有道理
[13:21] – But, yeah. I’ve gotta trust you, right? – Thank you. Thank you. – 我应该相信您 – 谢谢
[13:24] Damn. Maybe I should- 该死 也许我该
[13:27] Maybe I should ask if she 问问她是否
[13:28] wants to get pre-pre-engaged. Add another- 想要一个预预订婚 再来点缓冲
[13:31] The mere fact that you’re laughing about marriage… 你现在笑的行为恰恰证明
[13:33] – means that you’re not ready, okay? – Wha- – 你没准备好 – 什么
[13:36] And Lucille was asked to the kitchen. Lucille被叫到厨房
[13:38] What’s so important that 能有什么重要的事
[13:40] you’re dragging me away from this miserable party? 让你把我从那个悲催的派对中叫出来
[13:42] Well, I just had an old friend who wanted to tell you… 只是有个老朋友想告诉你
[13:46] how much I miss you! 人家好想你
[13:48] Oh, who let this little black- 天 谁让这个倒霉的黑[哔]来的
[13:53] Hey, Brother. 嘿 大哥
[13:54] – Who you callin’ brother, you hook-ass- – Mother! – 你丫叫谁大哥 你个钩子手 – 老妈
[14:01] What the hell kind of puppet does Buster have on his hand? Buster手上那个木偶是什么鬼种类
[14:04] Just let me think. 让我想想
[14:05] God, Franklin. Your breath- Oh, God. Franklin 你口气真 哦 天啊
[14:08] So I’m really getting excited about your proposal. 你的求婚行为真让人激动
[14:10] Oh, yeah. I’m not gonna do it now. 是啊 不过我现在不打算求了
[14:12] Because Ann’s mom doesn’t approve of our family? Come on. 因为Ann的妈妈不喜欢咱们家 拜托
[14:15] It’s just some stupid plan your father was trying. 这不过是你爸爸搞出来的蹩脚计划
[14:18] Plan? 计划
[14:20] What plan? 什么计划
[14:20] Well, it’s off. Sorry. 求婚取消了 不好意思
[14:23] I know that you were excited about it. 我知道你很期待
[14:25] But, uh, you know, in the secular world… 但是 世事无常
[14:28] I feel like they’re a bit young. 他们还是太年轻了
[14:29] You know, l- I didn’t want 我不想当面拆Terry的台
[14:31] to say anything in front of Terry, but I agree. 其实我同意你的意见
[14:34] I mean, perhaps there’s someone else they’re meant to meet. 我是说 他们很可能遇到更好的人呢
[14:37] Well, let’s- let’s just say that in the secular world… 这么说吧 虽然世事无常
[14:40] one finds oneself with their fair share of temptations. 但是有缘分总会走到一起
[14:44] Not that anyone would ever act- 水到渠成般顺利
[14:46] Take me. 带我走
[14:47] – Mrs. Veal. – Take me to your secular world. – Veal太太 – 带我去体验你的”世事”
[14:50] Hey. Hey, listen. 嘿 听着
[14:52] I can’t believe my dad. First he’s 难以置信 一开始我爸说
[14:54] saying I need to respect the sanctity of marriage… 要尊重婚姻的神圣权利
[14:55] then he’s making out with her on the balcony. 转身他就和她在阳台亲热
[14:57] – I thought he didn’t even like Ann. – No, no. Mrs. Veal. – 我以为他不喜欢Ann – 是和Veal太太
[15:00] Know what else he’s not gonna like? I’m getting pre-engaged. 知道他还不喜欢什么吗 我的预订婚
[15:02] – God, that’s so romantic. – The hell with him. – 天 这太浪漫了 – 让他见鬼去吧
[15:07] Take it. Take the sacred ring. 拿走 拿走这枚神圣的戒指
[15:10] Not the snake. That doesn’t come off. 不是蛇戒 那个摘不下来
[15:16] Michael had just been Michael刚刚
[15:17] kissed by the mother of his son’s girlfriend. 被他儿子女友的母亲吻了
[15:20] – Oh, my golly! – Listen. – 我滴神啊 – 你听我说
[15:21] – Don’t do this. Don’t do this. 别这样 别这样
[15:23] – I can’t believe we’re making love. 难以置信我们在做爱
[15:25] What are you talking about? We’re not making love. 说什么呢 没有啊
[15:27] I want to please you secularly. 我想跟你大干一场
[15:29] We’re not gonna do this. 我们不能这么做
[15:31] But you kept telling me how beautiful I was. 但你一直夸我美若天仙啊
[15:33] I was surprised because of Ann. 那是因为Ann的缘故
[15:36] Why because of Ann? 什么叫Ann的缘故
[15:37] Because of an old wives’ tale. 因为”一个”无稽之谈
[15:40] – Oh, I’m so ashamed. – All right. No- – 太令人难堪了 – 好吧
[15:43] Mrs. Veal. Veal太太
[15:44] Jolly news, governor. Young master’s proposing. 总督 好消息 小主公去求婚了
[15:49] George Michael? I told him not to. He said he wouldn’t. George Michael 我以为他明白利害关系了
[15:51] Well, this was before he 那是在他看见
[15:52] saw you pounding that sweet piece of veal. 你和Veal太太亲热之前的事了
[15:56] He saw that? Where is he? 他看见了 他在哪
[15:57] Oh, he left with Lady Lindsay- 他跟Lindsay女士还有
[16:00] Tobias, where are they? Tobias 他们去哪了
[16:01] It is me. It’s Tobias. 是我啊 我就是Tobias
[16:06] – What happened? – What’s going on? – 什么情况 – 怎么回事
[16:07] Gob made me kiss Franklin. I think my father was here. Gob让Franklin亲了我 好像老爸也在
[16:10] Maybe he still is. 或许他还在这儿
[16:12] Shut up. What do you mean he was here? 闭嘴 你是说你看见老爸了
[16:14] I think he was dragging my mother out with Gob. 好像他和Gob一起把老妈拖走了
[16:16] – Oh, you shut up. – What’s goin’ on? – 你才闭嘴呢 – 怎么回事
[16:19] We’re tryin’to figure that out. 我们还没弄明白呢
[16:20] Apparently Pop-Pop kidnapped Gangy… 显然老爸绑架了老妈
[16:22] and I have no idea where George Michael is- or Lindsay. 而且George Michael和Lindsay也不见踪影
[16:24] I just saw them drive off. They’re gonna go look for Bland. 他们刚刚开车走了 去找”乏味女”了
[16:27] – Who’s the hottie? – This is Ann’s mother. – 这个辣妹是谁 – Ann的妈妈
[16:30] Her? 她的吗
[16:31] Does she look old enough to play Topher Grace’s mom? 她演Topher Grace的母亲合适吗
[16:34] – Where did you say Ann was? – At the chapel. – 你说Ann在哪来着 – 在教堂
[16:36] Yeah, we gotta get down there. 我们必须马上过去
[16:37] My son’s gonna pre-propose to your daughter. 我儿子要跟你女儿预求婚
[16:40] Fortunately, Tobias had rented a car to maintain his ruse. 幸运的是 Tobias为了表演需要 租了这辆车
[16:44] I had this shipped over from “Blackstool”. 这车是从”黑便”运来的
[16:46] It’s what I used to drive the Roger Moores about in. 我以前用它载过Roger Moores呢
[16:49] And Lucille awoke, half in the bag. Lucille醒了过来 半装在袋子里
[16:51] What am I doing in a Nordstrom bag? 我在诺德斯特龙的购物袋里干什么
[16:54] It’s me. I’m taking you to renew our vows. 是我 我带你去重申我们的婚约
[16:59] – But first- – Uh, Dad- – 但首先 – 老爸
[17:00] we make love. 我们先来一炮
[17:01] The partition doesn’t go all the way up, remember? 隔板坏了 记得吗
[17:03] No. No. After your vows. 现在不行 重申之后再说
[17:06] I want to know you won’t run out on me again. 我要确定你不会再离开我
[17:09] I need to know you’re in it for keeps. 确定你不会拔”腿”就走
[17:12] Just let me see ’em. 先让我看看这俩宝贝
[17:13] – Seriously, Dad. The radio doesn’t work either. – George! – 拜托 收音机也坏了 – George
[17:16] Gob raced his parents to the church… Gob用最快速度把父母带到教堂
[17:19] passing George Michael and Lindsay… 超过了Michael和Lindsay
[17:21] who were soon followed by Mrs. Featherbottom. 很快Featherbottom太太也紧随其后
[17:24] Oh, mercy me! 哦 原谅我吧
[17:26] I keep forgetting I’m in the colonies. 我老是觉得我在英国
[17:29] Buster was talking to the police when Oscar found a clue. Buster报警的时候 Oscar发现了线索
[17:32] They must be going to this church. 他们肯定去了这个教堂
[17:34] He’s going to renew his vows. 他要重申婚约
[17:37] He’s my twin brother. I know how he thinks. 我们是双胞胎 我知道他在想什么
[17:40] They’re at the Church of the Good Shepherd. 他们在牧羊人教堂
[17:43] And at the chapel, Pastor Veal was officiating. 负责主持的正是Veal牧师
[17:46] “…to love and honor your spirit and flesh. “给予灵魂和肉体同等的爱与尊重”
[17:48] “First the flesh. I will caress and tweak. 当然首先是肉体 我会好好爱抚的
[17:51] “I will nibble and bite. “让肌肤上遍布爱的痕迹”
[17:53] I will blow alternatingly hot and cool.” “经历冰火两重天的洗礼”
[17:57] Oh, man. I can’t wait to get married. 天 我都等不及结婚了
[18:00] Ann went to cool down, where George Michael found her. George Michael在外边找到了正在降温的Ann
[18:03] Ann, I have something to ask you. Ann 我有事问你
[18:06] Well, l- I really like you. 我真的很喜欢你
[18:07] I guess what l- I want to ask you is, will you one day… 我想问的是 你是否想过
[18:10] uh, intend to marry me? 将来的某一天嫁给我
[18:12] It would be great to hear back 在那些很难的大学
[18:14] on this before the real hard A.P stuff kicks in. 预选课之前有个保障挺好的
[18:16] Let’s do it. Now. 咱们现在就去
[18:18] – Let’s actually get married. – Right now? – 咱们现在就结婚去 – 现在吗
[18:20] My father’s in there. He can do it as soon as he finishes. 我爸就在里边 一完事就可以给我们主持
[18:23] “I’ll always be here for you to rest your ankles “我愿意永远让你把脚踝”
[18:26] upon my shoulders.” “架在我的肩膀上”
[18:28] And Michael showed up at the chapel. 这时Michael出现了
[18:30] Uh, listen, buddy. Dad? 听着 伙计 那是老爸吗
[18:32] Uh, faster, Pastor. 快点儿 牧师
[18:34] Stop this! Stop this now! 停下来 马上停止
[18:37] Oscar charged at George Sr., Oscar向老George讨伐
[18:39] finally willing to fight for Lucille. 他们终于为了Lucille打起来了
[18:41] But they did think alike… 可惜出招的套路对方全部知晓
[18:44] and neither could land a blow. 谁也没伤到对方分毫
[18:49] Dad, do us. We’re ready to get married. 老爸 给我们主持 我们要结婚
[18:50] George Michael, don’t do this just to get back at me. George Michael 别为了跟我较劲这么做
[18:53] What you saw on the balcony- Uh, Mrs. Veal started kissing me. 阳台上那是Veal太太主动亲我的
[18:57] This part of it was news to George Michael. 这让George Michael始料未及
[18:59] Unfortunately, it was also news to Pastor Veal. Veal牧师更是始料未及
[19:02] – You kissed my wife? – No. She started kissing me. – 你亲了我老婆 – 是她主动的
[19:05] You really should lock that down. 你该好好把握住她的
[19:07] And Pastor Veal, too, was ready to fight for the woman he loved. Veal牧师也为心爱之人怒了
[19:15] Ah. Finally. Where have you been? 终于到了 你们去哪里了
[19:17] The police had been delayed when 警察来晚了是因为
[19:18] they thought they’d cornered a kidnapping suspect. 他们以为已经锁定绑架嫌犯
[19:20] Put your hands up, or we’ll 举起手来
[19:21] take that as a sign of aggression against us. 否则将视为向我们示威
[19:24] They’re not up! He’s aggressive! 他没举起手 大家小心
[19:26] Got a little hot out there. 刚刚外面有点激烈
[19:28] Well, it’s getting pretty hot in here. 这里可是非常激烈
[19:29] – She’s mine! – No. She’s mine. – 她是我的 – 是我的
[19:33] Oscar, I don’t want her. I don’t want either of them. Oscar 我不喜欢她 她俩我都不喜欢
[19:35] Oh. Sorry. Where’s my brother? 不好意思 我哥哥哪去了
[19:37] Look at all the bobbies. 好多警察呦
[19:39] Oh, no. My wig seems to have run off. 糟了 我的假发丢了
[19:43] On George Sr., as it turned out. 假发被老George偷走了
[19:46] – Who is this guy? – This guy is my husband. – 这货是谁 – 他是我丈夫
[19:52] Terry, I don’t know what happened. Terry 我也说不清楚怎么回事
[19:54] I fell under the spell of that horrible secular family. 可能是那个俗不可耐家庭给我下了药
[19:58] Forgive me. 原谅我吧
[20:00] Could’ve used that horrible family stuff about a halfhour ago. 一个半小时前还差点”用了”某个”俗不可耐”呢
[20:03] I hope you notice I didn’t run. 希望你注意到我没有跑走
[20:06] You fought for me. 你居然为了我去打架
[20:07] What I meant to say is l- I think I broke my ankle. 我想说的是 我脚踝扭伤了
[20:10] Let’s alternate hot and cool on that. 用冰火两重天来治疗一下
[20:16] – Guess the wedding’s off? – Yeah. That’s okay, Dad. – 看来这婚是不结了 – 没什么的 老爸
[20:19] We were talking, and we think 我们谈了谈
[20:20] that we were doin’ it for the wrong reasons. 觉得我们现在结婚很不理智
[20:22] Yeah? You have so much to experience 在你准备好结婚前
[20:24] before you make a commitment you’re not ready for. 你还有大把的人生去体验
[20:26] You need to get to know each other better… 你们应该更好地去相互了解
[20:28] and then you can be comfortable going all the way with it. 才能轻松去面对所有事情
[20:32] – Do you mean it? – Yes. This time I’m being honest with you. – 心里话 – 百分之百心里话
[20:35] – Thanks, Dad. – Okay. – 谢了 老爸 – 别客气
[20:39] It sounds like your father 听起来你老爸似乎
[20:40] just gave us permission to start doing it. 批准我们滚床单了
[20:43] You must teach me, George Michael. George Michael你一定要好好教我
[20:44] You must teach me the ways of the secular flesh. 你一定要教会我所有世俗的花招
[20:52] On the next Arrested Development. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:54] That doesn’t bother you. 看来你挺喜欢这个
[20:56] Buster finds someone else interested in kissing his hook. Buster发现有人对他的钩子很感兴趣
[20:59] – Oh, God! – Drug dog’s got something. Get him, Bennett! – 哦天啊 – 缉毒犬有发现了 抓住他 Bennett
[21:03] So Buster gets a hook replacement. Buster不得不换了一个新的
[21:05] They’re not gonna let you in at the country club with that. 乡村俱乐部不会让你带着这玩意儿进去的
[21:08] I don’t want no part of your tight-ass country club… 爷才不乐意进什么狗屁俱乐部
[21:11] you freak bitch! 你个臭婊子
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme