Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice… 其中一个儿子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家
[00:13] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:19] Michael Bluth hadjust been stunned to discover… Michael Bluth惊讶地发现了
[00:21] that a contract his company was counting on was being cut back. 他公司指望的合同被削减了
[00:25] You initially told us to 你之前告诉我们
[00:27] design and build 22 homes. Now you’re saying 18. 设计和建造22套房子 现在你说只建18套
[00:30] That doesn’t give us enough capital to complete the job. 这样我们没有足够的资金完工
[00:32] And we’ve already got the blueprints drawn up and everything. 而且我们已经画好了设计图了
[00:34] Well, that part wasn’t true. But they would’ve. 其实设计图还没画好 不过他们应该要画好的
[00:38] That was a very important phone call. 这个电话好重要的
[00:39] I don’t have much time, Michael. 我没时间了 Michael
[00:41] Tobias is about to walk in here any minute asking for a job. Tobias将要进来向你要一份工作
[00:43] I need you to hire him. 我要你请他
[00:45] – Hi. I’m sor- – Look, it isn’t my idea, it’s his. – 你好 不好意 – 听着 这不是我的主意 是他的
[00:48] But I need a break from Mrs. Featherbottom. 但我要摆脱Featherbottom太太
[00:50] Since moving out, Tobias had 自从Tobias搬了出来之后
[00:52] been pretending to be a British housekeeper… 他一直假扮一个英国女管家
[00:55] as a way to be close to his family. 以接近他的家人
[00:57] However, his desire to now be 但是 他想要让家人揭穿的做法
[00:59] discovered as himself was becoming bothersome. 越来越令人反感
[01:02] Can’t you just tell him you know that he’s Mrs. Featherbottom? 你就不能告诉他你已经知道他是Featherbottom太太吗
[01:04] No. She’s the only one who can hand wash my delicates. 不行 只有”她”可以手洗我的名牌衣服
[01:07] Yeah, the real Tobias wouldn’t do that. 是啊 真的那个Tobias不会那么做的
[01:09] – Wouldn’t do what? – Be Michael’s assistant. – 不会做什么 – 做Michael的助理
[01:12] Well, that’s what I came down here to ask about. 这正是我来这里的目的
[01:15] I think you’ll find me more than qualified. 你会发现我十分够格做你的助理的
[01:17] It’s really not that simple. Uh, you’d have to submit a resume? 实际上没那么简单的 首先你要交一份简历
[01:20] Booyah! 有了
[01:24] – Wow. Gobias Industries. – Gobias. – 哇 奔忙买公司 – 是帮忙买
[01:26] – Right. I remember, yeah. – As in “Go buy us a cup of-“ – 对 我记得 – 跟”帮忙买杯”
[01:28] It looks like you might be a little too qualified. 你太厉害了 我们高攀不起
[01:31] Hang on. Why don’t you let your new assistant take all this down? 等一下 要不让我这个新助理记下这些东西吧
[01:36] Wow, you are gung ho. 哇 你还真起劲
[01:38] You’re getting a new assistant? 你请了个新助理
[01:39] Is this because the order was cut back? 是因为订单被削减了的原因吗
[01:41] No. But if you are concerned about keeping your job… 不是 但如果你还想保住你的工作的话
[01:43] focus on keeping unwanted visitors out of my office. 就不要让闲杂人等进来我的办公室
[01:46] I have rabies, Michael. You know that. 我有狂犬病 Michael 你很清楚这一点
[01:48] Today was day four of my shots. 今天是我打针的第四天
[01:50] Starla had been bitten by… Starla被一个
[01:52] a well-known music producer’s guard dog. 知名音乐人的狗咬了
[01:57] Michael, Starla told us about the cutback. Michael Starla给我们说了削减订单的事
[02:00] You know, a lot of our overhead is tied up in the fact… 其实我们的日常管理费是很紧张的
[02:02] we are on the top floor of a very expensive building. 因为我们办公室在一栋贵得要死的大厦的顶楼
[02:04] – If we move just one floor lower- – Ted, everything’s fine. – 如果我们搬到下一层的话 – Ted 没事的
[02:07] I got it all under control, and nobody needs to move. 我会处理好的了 我们也不需搬
[02:10] – I’m sorry. Ted, is it? – Yes. – 不好意思 Ted 是吧 – 是的
[02:13] Ted. Did Ted make an appointment? Ted 你预约了吗
[02:15] – No, I just work down the hall and- – No. – 没有 我直接过来 – 没有
[02:17] Well, then, Ted can get the hell out of this office! 那 Ted 你可以滚出这个办公室了
[02:20] – I’m talking- – You get the hell out! – 我是说 – 快点滚出去
[02:23] – And that’s how you keep out unwanted visitors. – Thank you. – 这就是你阻止闲杂人等的方法 – 谢谢
[02:26] Although, if I may, let me take off my assistant skirt… 但是 请让我先脱下助理的裙子
[02:30] And put on my Barbra Streisand in 穿上<潮浪王子>里头主角芭芭拉·史翠珊
[02:32] The Prince of Tides ass-masking therapist pantsuit. 那套心理医生的衣服再跟你说话吧
[02:36] – What? – The reason that you can’t accept my help… – 什么 – 你不想接受我的帮助的原因
[02:39] Is the same reason you can’t hear that gentleman’s idea- 跟你不想听那位先生的意见的原因是一样的
[02:42] Because you have to be in total control of everything. 因为你要掌控一切事情
[02:45] And it’s going to make you sick if you can’t let go. 如果你不能放手的话你就会很难受
[02:48] – Hey, I’m fine. – Oh? – 嘿 我没事 – 噢
[02:50] Oh! Ooh! – See? He’s right. You’ve got a control problem. 看到了么 他说的没错 你的确是控制狂
[02:54] But I know this Eastern medicine store, Ancient Chinese Secret. 我知道有一家在东区叫”古老中国秘密”的药店
[02:57] Ancient Chinese Secret, huh? 古老中国秘密
[02:59] I sent Gob there for his migraines. 我介绍过Gob去那里治偏头痛
[03:01] It’s just a cramp. I’m fine. 只是抽筋而已 没事的
[03:03] In fact, Gob was at Ancient Chinese Secret at that moment… 实际上 Gob当时就在”古老中国秘密”
[03:06] But not for a migraine. – Yeah, 但不是去治偏头痛
[03:08] I need a tea to give my dingle less tingle. 我要买那种喝了之后让我很厉害的茶
[03:12] Me quick, want slow. Wait, that’s Indian. 我射很快 但想慢点 不对 那是跟印度人交流
[03:15] Tea for dong. 壮阳茶一剂
[03:19] – Sweet blade. – It’s the Sword of Destiny. – 好帅的剑啊 – 那是”命运之剑”
[03:22] It’s full of ancient magic. 充满了古老的魔法
[03:23] Oh, yeah? You into magic? 是吗 你很喜欢魔法
[03:27] Still, where’d the lighter fluid come from? 不知道哪来的打火机油吧
[03:30] – So, is it for sale? I could use it in my act. – Maybe. – 卖不卖 我可以用来表演魔术 – 或许吧
[03:32] Sword of Destiny hundreds of years old. “命运之剑”已经有几百年历史了
[03:36] Come with ancient story of warning and- 它有着古老而具有警示的传说
[03:38] Yeah, I make up my own patter. Just ring it up with the dong tea. 故事我自己编就好了 和壮阳茶一起包起来
[03:41] And Gob caught up with Michael. 然后Gob追上了Michael
[03:43] Michael. Been lookin’ for you. Michael 我在找你呢
[03:45] Looks like you’re looking for dragons, in the future. 比较像是找怪兽呢 还是未来怪兽
[03:49] I wouldn’t mock the Sword of Destiny, Michael. 最好不要嘲弄”命运之剑” Michael
[03:52] Careful with that, Gob. Gob 小心点
[03:54] – Bleeding? – Nope. – 流血了吗 – 没
[03:57] Yeah, that’s blood. It’ll get better before the show. 是的 那是血 剑术到表演时会精进的
[03:59] That’s what I need you for, Michael. 所以我需要你帮忙 Michael
[04:01] I can’t perform my illusion at the Gothic Castle… 我被魔术师联盟踢了
[04:03] Because I’ve been banned from the Magicians’ Alliance. 所以我不能在”哥特城堡”表演幻术
[04:05] I need you to register as the magician, 我要你注册成为魔术师
[04:08] And I’m the lowly assistant. 而我就是你卑微的助手
[04:10] Then we get on the stage, 然后我们上台表演
[04:11] And you ram the Sword of Destiny into my belly. 你把”命运之剑”插在我的肚子里
[04:14] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[04:15] Really picked up steam there at the end 我觉得到时观众一定很热烈的 但我帮不了你
[04:16] But I can’t.I’ve gotta teach George Michael how to drive. 我还要教George Michael学开车呢
[04:18] And then I gotta get right back here, because- 然后我得赶回来 因为
[04:20] Michael, if I make this comeback… Michael 如果这次回归演出成功
[04:21] I’ll buy you 100 George Michaels you can teach to drive! 我给你买100个George Michael让你教他们开车
[04:24] – You’re losing blood, aren’t you? – Probably. My socks are wet. – 你失血过多了吧 – 也许吧 我的袜子都湿了
[04:27] Sorry. 对不起
[04:29] You’ll be sorry! Wait, that doesn’t work after his line. 你会后悔的 等一下 这接不上他那句
[04:32] And Michael rushed home to teach his son to drive. Michael赶回家去教他儿子开车
[04:35] Knock, knock. Hey, Maeby. George Michael, ready to drive? 嘿 Maeby George Michael 准备好了吗
[04:38] – I don’t have much time. – Get me behind that wheel. – 我没多少时间了 – 我等不及操作方向盘了
[04:41] Oh, no, you will not be behind the wheel. 噢 不 你不能操作方向盘
[04:43] You’ll observe me while I demonstrate some things, okay? 你要看着我操作 懂吗
[04:45] I’ll be quizzing you too, hotshot. 还会有提问 高手
[04:47] I’m gonna go grab the video camera. 我去拿摄像机
[04:48] – And then, school’s in. – I’d skip. – 然后 学起来吧 – 要我我就不去
[04:51] Well, no, I need to learn. 不行 我要去学
[04:53] You can’t get around anywhere without a driver’s license. 毕竟没有驾照的话哪都去不了
[04:56] Actually, Maeby had 事实上 Maeby
[04:57] Received a company car from the movie studio… 在她装作电影制片人的那家
[05:00] where she was secretly posing as an executive. 工作室那儿得到了一台公司专用车
[05:10] But currently, George Sr. was in the attic making a videotape- 但当Michael找到老George的时候
[05:16] – This is my demand. – When Michael found him. – 这就是我的要求 – 他正在阁楼拍视频
[05:19] What’s the deal with the turban? 干嘛包着头巾
[05:21] Huh? Pretty smart, huh? 看 聪明吧
[05:24] – And-And it’s warm too. – Guess that makes sense. – 而且很暖 – 看来还真是
[05:27] Oh, hey, I heard about that reduced order. Those bastards. 我听说改订单的消息了 那些兔崽子
[05:31] This videotape is for our employees. 这录像是给我们的员工看的
[05:33] You take this and play it. 你拿着这个 然后播给大家看
[05:35] This will reassure them that someone is in charge. 这个会让他们知道公司还是有人管的
[05:39] Well, someone is in charge, Dad. 是有人在管啊 爸
[05:40] I’m in charge. I’ve never even taken a sick day. 我就是管事的人 我连病假都没请过
[05:42] No, a real authority. 不 一个真正的权威人士
[05:44] My presence needs to be, uh, reinstated. 我要恢复我的地位
[05:47] His first effort at doing so had already failed. 他第一次尝试已经失败了
[05:50] When do you start being my mole at my company? 你什么时候可以进公司做我的线人
[05:52] Actually, Michael turned me down for the job. 实际上 Michael拒绝了我为他工作的要求
[05:55] What? 什么
[05:55] Something to do with their housing order being cut back. 因为他们的建房订单被削减了
[05:58] Oh, my God, that’s a horrible sign- Ow! Damn it! 老天 那是个不好的预兆 噢 该死的
[06:03] I’m the authority, so I will save the company. 我就是个权威人士 我可以救回公司的
[06:06] And I say no videotape. Ooh! 我不需要录像
[06:09] You oughta take a sick day. 你要请病假了
[06:11] – Get out of that office. – Don’t count on it, Dad. – 不要工作了 – 别妄想了 老爸
[06:13] And Michael was finally ready to make his son watch him drive. 然后Michael终于让他儿子观摩他开车了
[06:17] All right, stair car basics. 好的 关于梯车的基本常识
[06:18] In order to get this thing up to a minimum speed… 要把这家伙开到最低速度的话
[06:21] You gotta jam on the gas pedal for about a minute, okay? 你要踩着油门一分钟不放开 懂吗
[06:24] But in order to slow this thing down… 但如果想要减速的话
[06:25] You gotta get almost immediately back on the brake pedal… 你要立马踩刹车
[06:28] ‘Cause you got about two tons of stairs behind you. 因为后面差不多两吨重的楼梯加大了惯性
[06:30] We’re gonna cover the hydraulic flaps and the riser system… 我要告诉你怎么逃避搭便车的基本方法
[06:33] After I tell you the basics about how to avoid a hop-on. 然后我们再讲一下液压机翼还有升降系统
[06:35] But the first thing we’re gonna go over- Ow! 首先我们要复习的是
[06:39] And that’s when Michael 之后Michael就觉得
[06:40] Decided that perhaps it was time for a sick day. 或许他真的要请病假了
[06:43] Let’s go over the route to the hospital. Ow! 咱们先复习到医院的路怎么走
[06:46] My baby is sick, but Mother is here to nurse you. 我的宝贝儿子病了 妈妈过来照顾你了
[06:50] Well, now I’m a little sicker. 现在我觉得更加不舒服了
[06:52] Well, don’t you worry about work today. 你不用担心工作了今天
[06:54] I am ready and willing to step up and take over. 我准备好接替你了
[06:57] Yeah, and I’ll get George Michael ready for his driving test. 是的 我会帮George Michael准备驾驶考试
[07:00] No, no, no. I’m gonna teach him when I get out. 不 我出院后再教他的
[07:02] And no one’s taking over for me at the Bluth Company. 并且没人要接管布鲁斯公司
[07:04] Michael, this is what we talked about. Michael 这是我们说好的了
[07:06] I’m sure they’ll do just fine without you. 我相信你不在他们一样可以照常工作的
[07:09] Well, you’re wrong, because we’re in crisis there. 那你错了 因为我们公司陷入了危机中
[07:11] They need to know that I’m in charge and I’m in con- 员工们需要知道我掌控着一切
[07:14] I’m peeing. Am I peeing? 我在撒尿 我是在撒尿吗
[07:16] I’m sorry. We gave you a little something to relax you. 不好意思 我们给了些药让你放松下来
[07:19] It may have taken the tingle out of your genitals. 那些药会让你感觉不到生殖器的刺痛
[07:21] Oh, no. You’re not taking care of my son. 噢 不 你不准给我儿子治病
[07:24] I’m sorry to say this 很遗憾告诉你们
[07:25] But it’s too late for me to do anything for your son. 现在我什么都做不了了
[07:29] Let him keep talking. 让他继续说
[07:30] Because Dr. Stein here has already been assigned to his case. 因为Stein医生是你的主治医生了
[07:34] – You’re lucky. He’s the best. – Well, only in the county. – 你很幸运 他是最好的 – 只是镇里最好的而已
[07:38] But I’m certainly good enough to take out that appendix of yours. 但足够让我帮你切除阑尾了
[07:41] – Appendix? – I don’t buy it. Could be a hernia. – 阑尾 – 我不相信 可能是氙气
[07:44] Or it could be your colon. 又或者可能是结肠的问题
[07:46] I’d want to get in there and find some answers. 我真想进去里面一探究竟
[07:49] Well, I am the best doctor in the state. 我是全国最好的医生
[07:51] But if you don’t trust my decisions- 但你们如果不相信我的诊断的话
[07:53] No, no, no. No. You’re the doctor. 不不不 你是医生
[07:55] You see, he’s the authority here. 你们看到了吗 他是这里的权威人士
[07:56] We need to respect him 我们要尊重他
[07:57] Just like the employees at the Bluth Company need to respect me. 就像公司里的员工要尊重我一样
[08:01] Okay, I’m going to put you 好的 我要把你跟这台机器连起来
[08:02] On this machine to slow down your heart rate. 以减缓你的心跳速率
[08:05] Hopefully not too slow, 希望不要跳得太慢
[08:07] because it’s already dangerously slow as it is. 因为现在已经慢得很危险了
[08:10] Whatever you think, Doctor. 悉随尊便 大夫
[08:13] Meanwhile, Gob was still trying to arrange his comeback in magic. 与此同时 Gob还在为他的出山之作做准备
[08:17] So I’d be a magician and you’d be my assistant? 那我来做魔术师 而你是我的助手
[08:19] Well, on paper, yes. 书面上是这样的
[08:21] But once the show starts, 但节目开始之后
[08:22] And you ram that sword through my belly… 你用剑刺穿我肚子的时候
[08:25] People will know that I’m 人们就会知道
[08:27] the one who belongs back in the Alliance. 我才是那个应该回归联盟里的魔术师
[08:28] The kind of trick that I can put on a DVD, like Tony Wonder does. 那种可以制成DVD的魔术 像Tony Wonder一样
[08:31] Tony Wonder had startled the world Tony Wonder把他自己放进
[08:34] By baking himself into a loaf of bread. 一块面包里烘烤的魔术震惊了全球
[08:36] He sold the DVD’s of it on his Web site… 他在网上卖这个魔术的DVD
[08:39] – Which many claimed suffered due to its pop-up ads. – Thanks. – 但人们都说受不了网站的弹出广告 – 谢谢
[08:43] I’m finally being treated like a real person, 我终于被当人看待了
[08:45] not some deformed- 而不是怪胎
[08:46] Ah! Hook! Forgot about that thing, Elephant Man. 啊 钩子 我差点忘了这玩意 象人
[08:50] Gonna have to figure out 要想个办法
[08:50] Something to do so that people can look at you… 让观众看着你但是又不会
[08:52] Without wanting to kill themselves. 让他们难受得想要自杀呢
[08:54] That night, George Sr. heard about Michael’s illness. 当天晚上 老George得知了Michael的病情
[08:58] The employees are gonna panic. 公司的员工会很恐慌的
[08:59] They need to know that someone’s in control. 他们得知道公司有个管事的人
[09:01] – And how do we do that? – Booyah! – 那我们怎么做呢 – 看这个
[09:05] And at the Gothic Castle… 在哥特城堡那边
[09:07] Buster had been outfitted Buster装上了
[09:08] with a mechanical Halloween hand. – Whoa! 万圣节用的机械手
[09:10] Looks like you’ve got some dirty ears. 看来你耳朵不太干净哦
[09:14] Well, you’re not on the banned list, so you can go on at 6:00. 你没在黑名单上 你可以在六点钟表演
[09:16] Six? Looks like you’ll be my opener. 六点钟 看来你是我的开场嘉宾
[09:19] Tony Wonder Tony Wonder!
[09:32] You like bread? 喜欢吃面包吗
[09:33] – Yeah. – Have some. – 喜欢 – 来点
[09:35] – Wow, it’s warm. – How did you do that? – 哇 还是热的呢 – 你怎么能做到的
[09:38] Oh, ho, ho. Magicians only. 噢噢噢 只能跟同行说
[09:42] I folded it up into some squares, 我把面包对折起来
[09:44] and I put it in a pouch under my shirt… 然后放在衬衣里面的袋子里
[09:45] and then I pull it out, 最后把它拿出来
[09:45] and I make it look like it came out of my skin. 看起来就像是从我皮里掰出来一样
[09:47] – Wow, that sounds easy. – Keep it to yourself. – 哇 听上去很简单 – 不要跟别人说哦
[09:50] And good luck up there tonight. 今晚表演顺利
[09:52] And you! You’ll get there someday. 还有你 有一天你也能做到的
[09:53] I started out as a little “W.” Somehow I became a big one. 我刚开始也是小喽啰 后来我就出名了
[09:56] I don’t even know how it happened. All right? 我也不知道我自己怎么做到的
[10:03] My eye! 我的眼睛
[10:09] Enjoy the Hanukkah cookie, man. 享受你的光明节曲奇吧 兄弟
[10:14] What a cool guy. 好牛的人啊
[10:20] Tobias had been sent to the office by George Sr. 老George让Tobias去了公司
[10:23] My name is Dr. Tobias Funke and I’ll be filling in for Michael, 我是Tobias Funke医生 将代替Michael管理公司
[10:25] who is not sick. 他并没有生病
[10:27] In fact, just today I saw a sliver of his buttocks… 其实今天我才见过他那
[10:31] and they’re as fresh and 像佐治亚鲜桃一样
[10:32] firm as a Georgia peach, so not to worry. 粉嫩和结实的小屁屁 所以不用担心
[10:35] But before you all rise up and say, 但在你们站起来高呼
[10:37] “Well, let’s make this man our leader,” “你做我们的领袖吧”之前
[10:39] well, I think that won’t be necessary after you see this. 看完这个之后 你们大可不必这么做
[10:44] Is this right? 这么放对吗
[10:44] Meanwhile, Lindsay had also violated Michael’s authority… 与此同时 Linsay教George Michael开车
[10:48] and was teaching George Michael to drive. 也破坏了Michael的威信
[10:50] Are you sure you don’t want me to watch you for a while? 你确定我不用先看一下你怎么开车的吗
[10:52] Driving is about confidence, George Michael. 开车最重要的是信心 George Michael
[10:54] Jam on it! It feels great, right? 踩油门 感觉很好是吧
[10:57] Now, put your foot on the brake. There’s a light in a half mile. 踩一下刹车 前方半英里有个红绿灯
[11:00] Meanwhile, Buster and Gob had begun… 与此同时 Buster和Gob
[11:03] the Sword of Destiny illusion at the Gothic Castle. 在哥特城堡里开始了”命运之剑”幻术的表演
[11:15] Stop it, Buster. 停下来 Buster
[11:17] – And now our magic trick. – Illusion. – 接下来看我们的魔术 – 是幻术
[11:19] Silence, slave! 闭嘴 奴隶
[11:21] In this magic trick, I’m going to put a sword… 在这个魔术中 我要把剑
[11:25] through my assistant’s tummy. – No patter. – 插进我的助手的肚子里 – 别剧透
[11:29] May I have the trick sword, please? 把道具剑拿来吧
[11:32] It’s a real sword, master. 那是把真剑 主人
[11:42] – Ooh! Hoo, hoo, hoo! – We’ve got ’em. -噢噢噢 – 吸引到观众了
[11:44] I’m gonna milk this for a minute. 我再来添点料
[11:45] Okay. 好的
[11:55] My hand! My hand! 我的手 我的手
[12:07] And the audience wasn’t 不只台下的观众
[12:08] the only one impressed by the performance. 被他们的表演震撼到
[12:10] Bravo. Hey, give us a sec, would you, Candida? 太棒了 让我们单独聊聊 Candida
[12:17] My brother’s widow. It’s- up. 我哥哥的遗孀 [哔]透了
[12:19] Hey, so the accident angle. Right on. 插进去的角度 刚刚好
[12:23] – Oh, thank you, very much. – No, thank you. – 噢 非常感谢 – 不 是我谢你
[12:25] The “How’d he do dats?” Ate it up. “大惊小怪们”都乐疯了
[12:27] Sorry. That’s what we call the audience. 不好意思 我们这么称呼观众的
[12:29] No, l-I know- I know about all that. Used to have a solo act. 我懂的 我以前也试过一个人表演
[12:32] There was talk of boiling me into a bisque at one point. 曾经有个”把我煮成浓汤”魔法轰动一时
[12:34] Not registering. But you hitched your wagon to the right star. 没印象 你找对人帮忙了
[12:38] I want you guys on my next DVD. 我想让你们出现在我的下张DVD
[12:40] You want us for Use Your Illusion? 你是说<运用你的幻想>吗
[12:41] Actually, some band has got the rights to that title. 事实上 有个乐队用了这个名字了
[12:44] So, I’m thinkin’, like, Use Your Illusion II. 我在想改用<运用你的幻想2>
[12:46] But, yeah, meet me out there tomorrow. 明天在那里等我吧
[12:48] And, uh, if you get thirsty- 还有 如果你们渴了的话
[12:58] Have a free round of drinks, courtesy of Tony Wonder. 去喝杯免费饮料吧 由Tony Wonder提供
[13:04] – It’s a Subway Sub Club card. – That’s a magician. – 是赛百味的积分卡 – 那才是真正的魔术师
[13:08] Oh, it still needs three stamps. 噢 还需要盖三个章
[13:10] Michael had just come around from his appendectomy. Michael刚从阑尾切除手术中醒来
[13:13] Give me the phone. I want 那电话给我
[13:13] to call George Michael, tell him I’m okay. 我想打电话给George Michael报平安
[13:15] He’s on his way here. We passed him on the road. 他正在来的路上了 我们帮他通过了考试
[13:17] He was doing really well. Had his first hop-on. 他表现得很出色 还第一次让人搭了便车
[13:21] What are you talking about? He’s driving? 你在说什么 他开车了
[13:22] I told Lindsay not to teach him. 我都叫了Lindsay不要教他了
[13:24] I was going to videotape that hop-on. 我还想拍下这个过程的
[13:26] Hey, Dad. How’re you feeling? 老爸 感觉怎么样
[13:27] Bad, George Michael. I just 不好 George Michael
[13:28] found out Lindsay’s teaching you how to drive. 我知道了Lindsay教你开车了
[13:30] Yeah. She’s still trying to get 是啊 她正忙着把梯子
[13:31] the stairs unwedged from the emergency room overhang. 从急诊室的门梁上拔出来呢
[13:34] I was gonna teach you. You know that. 你知道 本来应该是我教你的
[13:36] Justforget everything she told you, and we’ll start over. 把她教你的东西都忘了 我要重新教
[13:38] Oh, for God’s sake. Tobias is right. 看在老天的份上 Tobias说得没错
[13:39] – What? – You have to control everyone’s life. – 什么 – 你要操纵所有人的生活
[13:42] I don’t know where you get that from. 都不知道你从谁身上遗传下来的
[13:43] Oscar, stop licking that sore. Oscar 不要再舔你的伤口了
[13:45] – I’m not. – Well, the operation went pretty smoothly. – 人家哪有 – 手术很成功
[13:49] But once I got in there, the appendix wasn’t so inflamed. D’oh. 但我开进去后发现阑尾没有发炎 啊哦
[13:54] – I knew it. – Okay. Well, can we get me out of here? – 我就知道 – 好吧 我可以出院了吗
[13:56] I gotta retrain my son how to drive, 我要重新教我儿子如何开车
[13:58] and I need to stop by the office… 然后去一下公司
[14:00] to make sure my business doesn’t go to hell. 确保我的生意没有变成一塌糊涂
[14:01] And, not so fast, Michael. 别那么急 Michael
[14:03] There seems to be a bacterial infection from the operation… 这次手术可能造成了细菌感染
[14:06] which left an abscess in your abdominal wall. 而且在你腹壁上留下了个脓疮
[14:10] I know, it’s pretty gross. It could heal on its own. 是挺恶心的 但它会自动愈合的
[14:13] But I say we go in there Dr. Stein-style and cut it out. 但我想用Stein医生式的方法切除它
[14:18] I want to show these interns 让这些实习生领略一下
[14:19] what the best doctor in Southern California can do. 南加州最佳医生的真功夫
[14:23] – Well, I respect your decision. – I’ll check on you soon. – 我尊重你的决定 – 我先帮你检查一下
[14:25] Michael, this crazy point you’re Michael 这样子来证明
[14:28] trying to make about respecting authority is absurd. 尊重权威的做法实在是太荒谬了
[14:31] And one day, you’re gonna wake up 总有一天 你会发现
[14:32] and find out it has caused you nothing but trouble. 这样子做只会对你有害无益
[14:35] And you are peeing again. 你现在又在撒尿了
[14:37] And as the anesthesia took hold… 麻药渐渐发挥作用
[14:39] Michael realized he was going to wake up to nothing but trouble. Michael意识到他这么做真的有害无益
[14:43] The F.B.I. has pinpointed the 联邦调查局已经锁定了George Bluth
[14:44] location of escaped convict George Bluth today… 逃狱后躲藏的位置
[14:47] thanks to a tape turned in by a rabid and disgruntled employee. 多亏了一个患狂犬病 对公司不满的员工
[14:52] The F.B.I. has matched the design of the attic 联邦调查局将萨达姆在伊拉克的房子中的阁楼
[14:55] to one of Saddam Hussein’s Iraqi houses. 与之对照 发现完全吻合
[14:58] – And it appears his son is with him. – This is my demand. – 似乎他儿子也在 – 这是我的要求
[15:02] Booyah! 抓到你了
[15:08] Buster and Gob were waiting to meet with Tony Wonder. Buster和Gob在等着跟Tony Wonder见面
[15:12] All right. He’s gonna lowball us, 好了 他会压我们价的
[15:13] so just let me do the talking, all right, Busty? 所以让我谈就好了 行吗 Busty
[15:16] This DVD is the destiny the sword has chosen for me. 这DVD是命运之剑帮我选择的
[15:19] I wonder where he is. 我想知道他在哪
[15:22] Did somebody say, “Wonder”? 是不是有人说”惊叹”了
[15:25] He just appeared out of nowhere, 他就在那上菜架
[15:28] in front of that dumbwaiter. 前面凭空出现了
[15:30] Actually, he’d been hiding 其实 他在上菜架里面
[15:31] inside the dumbwaiter for over 20 minutes… 待了超过二十分钟
[15:34] waiting for someone to 等着有人说
[15:35] use the word “Wonder.” – I wonder where he is. – “惊叹” – 我想知道他在哪
[15:38] Oh, hey, you’ve got a piece of lettuce on your shoulder. 嘿 你肩膀上有片菜叶
[15:41] Ta-da! 惊喜吧
[15:43] Part of the trick. So, let’s get down to business, shall we? 这是魔术的一部分 咱们来谈生意吧 好吗
[15:47] Hey, can you, uh, go wait with the other assistants over there? 你可以去跟那边的助手们一起等吗
[15:50] – What? – No, whatever you say to me, you can say to him. – 什么 – 不 要说什么都跟他说
[15:53] I grant him magic sanctuary. 我授予了他”魔法圣地”的称号
[15:57] Uh, you grant me? Come on, you can’t just make up- – That’s fine. – 你授予我 得了吧 你不能乱编 – 没事
[16:00] I second the sanctuary. But with a clause of silence. 我同意了 但有一个条件 不要说话
[16:04] So, I want you guys to be on Use Your Illusion. 我想让你们进<运用你的幻想>
[16:06] Only now it’s “Allusion” With an “A.” 只不过我们改成<运用你的典故>
[16:08] So if you guys want to put an allusion in there somewhere… 所以如果你们想要插入个什么典故的话
[16:11] like, you know, Poe or 像 爱伦坡啊
[16:12] something or- Don’t do Poe, ’cause I’m doin’ Poe. 或者其他 不要用爱伦坡 因为我要用
[16:14] – What about Chaucer? – Just not Poe, okay? – 乔叟怎么样 – 不是爱伦坡就行
[16:16] And, uh, I don’t think we need, uh, your assistant. 还有 我们不需要你的助手了
[16:21] – What? – Eh! Clause of silence. – 什么 – 不要说话
[16:24] Look, my assistant is my partner. I need him. 听着 我的助手是我的搭档 我需要他
[16:29] For what, Buster, huh? You’re the magic. 需要他干嘛 Buster 你才是魔术师
[16:33] Check out those moves you’re doin’, man. 看看你在台上的表演
[16:35] They’re in their own orbit. 是那么的信手拈来
[16:36] Look at Tiagra, my girl. Don’t look at her. 看看Tiagra 我的女朋友 不要看她
[16:38] ‘Cause you look at her and it affects 因为你看了她后 对她造成影响
[16:40] her in a way that I don’t feel comfortable with. 让我觉得很不自在
[16:42] Or go for it. I don’t care, 你还是看吧 我不在乎了
[16:43] whatever. I’m just sayin’ it’s your world. 我意思是 魔术就是你的世界
[16:44] All right, you know what? The trick is on you, Tony Wonder. 够了 我们成功忽悠到你了 Tony Wonder
[16:47] I’m the magician. He’s the assistant. 我才是魔术师 他是助手
[16:50] We don’t need him! 我们不需要的是他
[16:52] The real Sword of Destiny 真正的”命运之剑”
[16:53] trick hasn’t even been performed yet. Ta-da! 还没正式表演呢 惊喜吧
[16:58] Wait. 等一下
[16:59] Are you tellin’ me that you 你是说你的魔术是多阶段的
[17:01] have a multi-stage trick with hidden identities? 而且还有多重隐秘身份吗
[17:03] That’s right. And I’m 正是
[17:04] gonna perform the real trick this afternoon. 而且今天下午我们要表演真正的魔术
[17:08] – I guess we’ll see what you can do then. – I guess we will. – 那到时我们再看看你的表现 – 看来是这样的了
[17:17] Ow! Darryl, I told you to move that- chair 10 times! Darryl 跟你说了很多次搬开那[哔]椅子了
[17:22] And clean the- Dumbwaiter while you’re at it! 还有清一下那[哔]的上菜架
[17:25] Oh, I was really hoping for a graham cracker. 噢 我还以为他会变出个全麦饼干呢
[17:28] That would have been a good spot for a trick. 那会是个很吸引人的魔术呢
[17:30] – Michael awoke from his second surgery. – Morning, sleepyhead. – Michael从他第二次手术中苏醒过来 – 早上好 懒虫
[17:32] – Did you get the abscess? – Well, uh, we had a little whoopsie. – 你把那脓疮切除了吗 – 我们出了个小小的意外
[17:36] See, we got the abscess, 脓疮是切了
[17:37] but I think we might have left some snippers in there. 但貌似把剪刀落在你肚子里了
[17:40] It’s not very likely, but one of 可能性没有很大啦
[17:42] the assistants having taken them is even less likely. 但是被另一个助手拿走的可能性更小
[17:45] – Unless I left them in my scrubs. – Michael, – 或许只是把剪刀留在手术袍上了 – Michael
[17:49] good news. 好消息
[17:50] They think George is in Iraq. All the pressure’s off him. 他们以为你爸在伊拉克 这样他就没事了
[17:54] That was on the news? I thought that I dreamt that. 是真的啊 我以为是我做梦而已
[17:57] – Oh, they’re gonna think that I’m there. Ow! – But not to worry. – 噢 他们会以为我在那儿 – 但不用担心
[18:00] Tobias said he’s handling it with the F.B. I… Tobias说他正在跟联邦调查局交涉
[18:02] and the employees have everything under control. 公司的员工已经把公司的事处理好了
[18:05] No, that’s the worst thing possible. 不 那才是最糟糕的事
[18:07] They think the company’s in trouble and that I’m in Iraq. 他们以为公司不行了 还以为我在伊拉克
[18:09] I gotta get down there. I need your car keys. 我要去一趟公司 车钥匙给我
[18:11] And so Michael and George Michael headed to the office. 就这样Michael和George Michael往公司赶
[18:14] – Right here, gentlemen. – Which is how Tobias missed him. – 就在这里 – Tobias就这样跟他擦身而过
[18:16] Michael Bluth is not Michael Bluth并没有在
[18:19] in Iraq. 伊拉克
[18:22] Michael, back to bed with you. You look awful. Michael 快点上床吧 你看起来不太好
[18:27] Michael rushed to the office Michael赶到公司
[18:28] only to find that his worst fears had come true. 发现他担心的事情果然发生了
[18:34] We’re too late. It’s gone. 我们来得太迟了 什么都没了
[18:35] Everybody said that I was too controlling… 他们都说我是操纵狂
[18:36] but I walk away for one minute, look what happens to the company. 但你看我一走开 公司都成什么样了
[18:39] I mean, this is why I didn’t want- Damn it! 这就是我不想 该死的
[18:42] Dad, you should probably take it easy. 爸 你不要那么激动
[18:43] I said that this would happen. Didn’t I? 我都说了这事会发生的
[18:45] I said respect my authority, but no one would listen. 我说过要尊重我的权威 可就是没人听
[18:47] Everybody had their own better id- Ow! 每个人都有更好的想
[18:49] And maybe it was the stress or even the misplaced snippers… 也许是压力 又或许是那把剪刀
[18:53] but Michael had never felt worse. Michael从来没这么疼过
[18:56] However, thanks to taking on his authority, 然而 反抗了他的权威后
[18:58] the employees had never felt better. 员工从来没这么开心过
[19:00] – Ted? – Oh, hey, Michael. Good news. – Ted – Michael 好消息
[19:02] We leased the top floor to another company and moved down here. 我们搬了下来 把顶楼租给了另一家公司
[19:05] But we can stay in business 这样我们不用多建房子
[19:07] without having to build the extra houses. 也能正常开工了
[19:08] We did it. We did it! 我们做到了 我们做到了
[19:12] – You’re goin’ down, right? – Whoo! – 你要下楼吧 – 耶
[19:17] And back at the Gothic Castle, Gob was performing his illusion. 哥特城堡那儿 Gob在表演他的幻术
[19:21] Hey, after I cut the candle in half, 我砍断蜡烛之后
[19:23] switch out the real sword for the fake one. 你就去把真刀换成假刀
[19:25] – What are you doin’? – I’m Gob Bluth. – 你在干嘛 – 我是Gob Bluth
[19:28] I’m the real magician. This man is only the assistant. 我才是魔术师 这家伙只是助手而已
[19:33] Buster, the sword. Buster 把剑拿来
[19:37] Handle first. Handle first. 先给我 先给我
[19:40] Oh, my fingers! 噢 我的手指
[19:42] He cut off my- fingers! 他砍断了我[哔]的手指
[19:45] – Oh! – No! – 噢 – 不
[19:49] – Guy is good. Damn good. – Bravo! – 这家伙有两下子 – 漂亮
[19:52] I’m not kidding! He cut off my- fingers! 我没装啊 他真的砍断了我[哔]的手指
[19:55] – I didn’t know we had taquitos. – More! More! – 原来我们有墨西哥卷啊 – 再来一个
[20:00] And Michael came to a decision. Michael下定了决心
[20:01] You know what, George Michael? 知道吗 George Michael
[20:04] I think I’m going to give up some of my authority, starting now. 从现在开始 我要放下我的权威形象
[20:09] You drive home. All right? 你开车回家 行吗
[20:12] Unfortunately, Michael’s decision to let his son… 很不幸地 Michael让他儿子
[20:15] drive a car with a more responsive gas pedal… 驾一辆加油踏板灵敏的车
[20:20] was not a good decision. 并不是一个明智的决定
[20:23] Your leg’s gonna be fine, Michael. 你的腿会没事的 Michael
[20:24] And I wouldn’t worry about getting hit by any more cars. 你不用担心再次被车撞倒了
[20:27] I’ve shortened your calf muscles 因为我缩短了你的小腿肌肉
[20:29] to theoretically increase your jumping ability. 理论上可以增强你的弹跳力
[20:31] But if it works, I could be the best in the world. 如果成功了 我就是全世界最好的医生了
[20:35] I want the other doctor back. 我还是想换回原来的医生
[20:38] On the next Arrested Development. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:40] Michael gets a new roommate. Michael有个新室友
[20:42] Your fingers have been perfectly reattached. 你的手指完美地重新接上了
[20:45] Go ahead, take a look. 看看吧
[20:48] My middle finger and index finger are- 我的中指跟食指
[20:50] Switched for the first time ever. 有史以来第一次调换位置了
[20:54] – Nice job, Frank. – Amazing. – 干得漂亮 Frank – 太棒了
[20:56] And the F.B.I. Finds footage 联邦调查局的人发现
[20:58] more troublesome than they’d originally thought. 那录影带比他们想象中更烦人
[21:00] It appears there was something else on the videotape. 貌似录影带上还有其他东西
[21:03] We think it’s a terrorist training film. 我们觉得那是训练恐怖分子的录像
[21:07] You’re not half the man he was! 你打不过他的
[21:11] This kid’s got moves. 这小子有两下啊
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme