时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:19] | Michael Bluth had gotten up early… | Michael Bluth 每天早起 |
[00:21] | in the hopes of avoiding his family. | 为了回避他的家人 |
[00:24] | His mother, however, was already dressed, | 但他的母亲 早已梳洗打扮 |
[00:26] | made up and waiting for him. | 穿戴整齐等着他 |
[00:28] | – Good morning. – Ooh! | – 早上好 – 噢 |
[00:30] | Which put her wake-up time in the 3:00, 3:30 area. | 是什么让她在凌晨3点还醒着呢 |
[00:34] | I couldn’t sleep. I always get this way before Motherboy. | 我难以入睡 “妈咪宝贝”前我都这样 |
[00:37] | Oh, God. It’s Motherboy already? | 哦 天哪 又到”妈咪宝贝”了 |
[00:39] | Motherboy was a dinner | “妈咪宝贝”是一个化妆舞会 |
[00:41] | dance aimed at promoting mother-son bonding. | 意在促进母子关系 |
[00:44] | Lucille had gone over 25 times with Buster… | Lucille已经和Buster去过25次 |
[00:45] | 妈咪宝贝 第二届 | |
[00:47] | and on a few occasions, had won Cutest Couple. | 有几次 不小心得了”最可爱母子”奖 |
[00:49] | 妈咪宝贝 第四届 | |
[00:51] | As one entered sexual maturity, and the other one left it… | 但当一个性成熟 另一个更年期 |
[00:54] | it became harder to win. | 胜利就变得遥不可及 |
[00:56] | – I’m so hot. – If you were hot, Mother, we would win. | – 我好热 – 你真那么火辣 我们就赢了 |
[00:59] | It’s not just Motherboy. It’s Motherboy XXX! | 这不仅是”妈咪宝贝” 是第三十届 |
[01:03] | And I think with you, I got a shot | 你陪我的话 我一定会大放异彩 |
[01:06] | Buster, for the first time ever, | Buster 有史以来第一次 |
[01:07] | – doesn’t want to do this? – No, he does. | – 不愿意去 – 这倒不是 |
[01:10] | It’s just, he’s been so mopey. | 他只是 太消沉了 |
[01:12] | That could have something | 应该是因为 |
[01:13] | to do with the fact that a seal ate his hand. | 他一只手被海豹咬掉这件事吧 |
[01:15] | – I don’t know what it is. – I think that’s what it is. | – 我不觉得是因为这个 – 我觉得就是 |
[01:19] | – Who knows? – It was that. | – 谁知道呢 – 肯定是 |
[01:20] | It had happened weeks earlier | 那事发生在几周前 |
[01:22] | when Buster went swimming in the ocean… | Buster去海里游泳 |
[01:24] | against his mother’s wishes. | 反抗他妈妈的意愿 |
[01:28] | He had become haunted by the loss… | 在那之后他心里总是不踏实 |
[01:30] | seeing reminders of the accident everywhere. | 总觉得草木皆兵 寝食难安 |
[01:43] | Mother, I can’t sleep. | 老妈 我睡不着 |
[01:45] | I may not be able to go to dance practice today. | 可能没法去舞蹈练习了 |
[01:47] | I’m going out. Zip me up. | 我正准备出门 给我拉拉链 |
[01:50] | I mean, look how he zips now. | 我是说 看他干的好事 |
[01:52] | I know what this is. You’re embarrassed by him, aren’t you? | 我知道什么意思 他让你难堪了 是吗 |
[01:55] | You spent your whole life over-mothering the guy… | 你一直过度呵护这家伙 |
[01:57] | and when he finally needs you, you’re not there. | 当他终于需要你的时候 你却不在他身边 |
[01:59] | Well, I don’t see you spending time with him. | 是吗 我可从来没见你在他身边 |
[02:01] | The Bluth children had been uneasy about missing limbs… | 布鲁斯家的孩子正视肢体残缺实属不易 |
[02:04] | since their father used a one-armed man to teach them lessons. | 自他们的老爹用独臂男事件教育他们 |
[02:08] | That’s why you don’t yell. | 这就是乱叫的下场 |
[02:12] | As a matter of fact, I’m going to see Buster today. | 事实上 我今天正准备去看Buster |
[02:15] | So you’re gonna have to | 所以你必须 |
[02:16] | find a different dance partner for Motherboy. | 为”妈咪宝贝”另找舞伴 |
[02:18] | God. Not that “I’m in love with my mother” Dance thing. | 天哪 不会又是”我和老娘谈恋爱”舞会吧 |
[02:22] | I’m so glad there wasn’t one of those for daddies and daughters. | 幸亏没有老爸女儿的这类舞会 |
[02:24] | Of course they have father-daughter dances. | 当然有父女舞会了 |
[02:27] | They do? He never took me? | 真的吗 他从没带我去过 |
[02:28] | It was before we did your nose. Toodle-oo. | 你整鼻子之前才有 再会咯 |
[02:32] | – You’re up awful early. – Well, my marriage is falling apart. | – 你起得真早啊 – 我的婚姻正濒临瓦解 |
[02:35] | – Tobias is back with Carl. – Tobias had gotten a call… | – Tobias回到Carl身边了 – Tobias接到一个电话 |
[02:40] | from his one-time acting teacher, Carl Weathers. | 来自他以前的表演老师Carl Weathers |
[02:43] | He’s directing something for TV, | 他在为电影做导演 |
[02:45] | but he thinks he might have a part for me. | 他想给我一个角色 |
[02:48] | If this takes off, I might be | 如果这事成了 我想 |
[02:49] | able to buy you the happiness that you deserve. | 就有能力为你想要的东西买单了 |
[02:52] | He said the same thing when | 他在某部电影中得到 |
[02:53] | he got cast as Frightened Inmate Number Two… | 恐惧囚犯二号的时候 说过同样的话 |
[02:56] | in that film he got fired from. | 但后来被解雇了 |
[02:57] | He had even gotten a vanity | 他甚至虚荣到 |
[02:59] | plate made up announcing the achievement. | 弄了个牌照显摆自己的成就 |
[03:02] | And this wasn’t the first time. | 但这已经司空见惯 |
[03:08] | He’s so clueless. He’s not your real”take charge” Husband. | 他无药可救了 不再是个有担当的丈夫 |
[03:12] | Lindsay, you’re still looking for somebody like Daddy, okay? | Lindsay 你的择偶标准还是老爸那样的人 |
[03:15] | Let’s not forget that he was also dismissive and disinterested. | 不要忘了他也轻蔑而无趣 |
[03:19] | No. No, he had good qualities. | 不 他有很多好品质 |
[03:22] | Actually, George Sr. Was secretly living… | 事实上 老George正偷偷生活在阁楼里 |
[03:24] | – in the attic above them and was starved for company. – Nellie. | – 渴求人与人之间的温暖 – Nellie |
[03:28] | Now | 现在 |
[03:30] | who wants to take their top off? | 谁想脱掉上衣 |
[03:32] | when George Michael and Maeby came in. | 当George Michael和Maeby进来 |
[03:35] | So you and Ann are actually going on a Christian camping trip? | 你和Ann真的要去基督徒露营吗 |
[03:39] | It’s called the Promise Land. You’re supposed to make promises… | 那叫应许之地 你要承诺 |
[03:41] | about your relationship | 你们的关系 |
[03:42] | as a tribute to the generations that preceded you. | 世代永存高于一切 |
[03:46] | Hey, there’s booze in this. | 嘿 有酒在里面 |
[03:47] | That’s the Promise Land that Ann’s taking you to? | Ann要带你去这样的应许之地 |
[03:50] | You’re gonna need this more than Polly here. | 你比Polly还要需要这玩意 |
[03:52] | – That one’s Polly? – Hey! What are you kids doin’ up here? | – 那个叫Polly啊 – 嘿 你们在这干嘛 |
[03:57] | We’re lookin’ for the camping stuff. | 我们在找露营用具 |
[03:58] | Do you know where the pump is for the air mattress? | 你知道空气垫泵在哪里 |
[04:01] | I had to take all pumps out of here a long time ago. | 我早就把它们搬出去了 |
[04:04] | Take this down to the kitchen, will you? | 把这拿到厨房去 好吗 |
[04:06] | I think it’s getting too risky keeping you up here. | 我想你待在这里太危险了 |
[04:08] | You know what’s risky? Lettin’ your son go on that church thing. | 真正危险的是让你儿子干那些教会的事 |
[04:11] | Her name’s Ann, Dad, and he’s not “Going” On her, okay? | 她叫Ann 而且他不是去”干”她 好吗 |
[04:14] | – They’re just friends. – Not for long. | – 他们只是朋友 – 快不是了 |
[04:15] | They’re making promises to each other. | 他们要互相给承诺了 |
[04:17] | It’s all that fidelity and pledging yourself to a woman garbage. | 那是向女人献出忠贞和典当你的身躯 |
[04:21] | I wine ’em and dine ’em, but I don’t let ’em tell me what to do. | 我和她们吃喝玩乐 但不会让她们控制我 |
[04:24] | I don’t… let ’em tell me… what to do. | 我不会 让她们 掌控我 |
[04:30] | Okay, I should’ve never taken the pumps out of here. | 好了 我就不该把泵拿走的 |
[04:32] | Listen, unlike you, I respect my son’s choices. | 听着 我不是你 我尊重我儿子的想法 |
[04:36] | George Michael, I don’t think | George Michael 我觉得 |
[04:38] | you should be going on this Promise Land thing. | 你不该去这个所谓的应许之地 |
[04:40] | What? Why? Because I’d miss school? | 什么 为啥 因为我要请假吗 |
[04:42] | – No. – You get to miss school for that? | – 不 – 为了这玩意能请假 |
[04:44] | And that’s when Maeby decided to become a devout Christian. | 此时Maeby决定成为一个虔诚的基督信徒 |
[04:47] | Do you guys know where I could | 你们知道从哪里 |
[04:48] | get one of those gold necklaces with the “T” On it? | 我能弄到一条有”T”字的金项链 |
[04:51] | – That’s a cross. – Across from where? | – 那是个十字 – 从哪条街过去 |
[04:54] | Um, it’s not about school, pal. It’s more about family. | 这不是学校的关系 哥们 这事关家庭 |
[04:57] | Your Uncle Buster’s been very depressed lately, | 你Buster叔叔最近心情比较郁闷 |
[04:59] | and you haven’t visited him. | 你还没去看望他 |
[05:00] | Family first. Or did they not teach you that at the Promise Land? | 家庭优先 还是他们在应许之地没有教你 |
[05:05] | – I don’t know. You won’t let me go. – Attaboy. | – 我怎么知道 你不让我去 – 好孩子 |
[05:10] | Michael then went to the office, where he ran into Gob. | 然后Michael去了办公室 碰到了Gob |
[05:14] | Barry come by yet? I need to talk to him about my divorce. | Barry来了吗 我得和他谈谈我的离婚案 |
[05:17] | Gob had once gotten married on a dare… | Gob曾稀里糊涂的结过一次婚 |
[05:20] | a fact he’d only remembered | 事实上他只在 |
[05:21] | when he was served with divorce papers. | 离婚协议书来的时候才想起 |
[05:23] | – That cow is going after me. – Your wife? She was super-thin. | – 那母牛紧追不舍 – 你老婆 她很瘦啊 |
[05:27] | – She was? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 当然 |
[05:28] | What about her cans? She have big cans? | 她的咪咪怎么样 大吗 |
[05:30] | You don’t remember her at all? | 你已经彻底忘了她吗 |
[05:31] | It was one night of wild passion. | 那只是一夜狂欢啊 |
[05:33] | And yet you didn’t notice her body. | 你却没留意她的身材 |
[05:35] | I like to look in the mirror. | 我只喜欢在照镜子的时候注意 |
[05:37] | That would be disgusting if you’d | 如果你真和她上过床 |
[05:38] | actually slept with her, but I don’t think you did. | 那场景真是不堪入目 不过我想你没得逞 |
[05:41] | I did! And it was disgusting. | 我真的做了 的确不堪入目 |
[05:43] | They didn’t, but it would have been. | 他们没做 不过肯定很不堪入目 |
[05:45] | Anyway, remember that | 不管那些了 记得 |
[05:46] | seal of hers that I released into the ocean? | 我放进海里的那只海豹吗 是她的 |
[05:48] | – Bit off Buster’s hand? – Vaguely. | – 咬掉Buster手的那个 – 隐约有点印象 |
[05:50] | Her lawyers are claiming that the seal’s worth 250 grand. | 她的律师说那货值2万5美金 |
[05:53] | And that’s not even including Buster’s Swatch. | 还不包括Buster的手表 |
[05:55] | Listen, Gob, if you admit in | 听着 Gob 如果你在 |
[05:56] | court that you never consummated the marriage… | 法庭上承认你没有实行夫妻之事 |
[05:59] | you can get it annulled and walk away free and clear. | 婚姻就能作废 再没有后顾之忧 |
[06:01] | You just can’t deal with the | 你只是不能接受 |
[06:02] | fact that I’ve got a super-thin wife with huge cans. | 我有一个身材火辣老婆的事实 |
[06:05] | All right. Who’s ready to show their lawyer some love? | 好了 你们肯定要爱死我了 |
[06:08] | The seal? Must’ve had a tracking device on it. | 那个海豹 肯定有个跟踪装置在它身上 |
[06:11] | Someone tracked it all the way to a dock in Dana Point. | 有人一路搜索 定位在丹纳岬码头 |
[06:13] | You know, if that hand is still intact inside the seal, | 你看 要是那只手还在海豹体内 |
[06:16] | Buster’s got a shot at a transplant. | Buster就有机会移植上去 |
[06:18] | At the very least, we can get Buster’s Swatch back, right? | 至少 我们还能把他的手表拿回来 对吧 |
[06:20] | Up top. No? | 击个掌 不来吗 |
[06:22] | And Tobias met with Carl Weathers at Burger King. | 这时Tobias与Carl Weathers在汉堡王见面 |
[06:26] | Thanks for meeting me down here at Burger King. | 谢谢你来汉堡王和我见面 |
[06:28] | I’m tryin’ to get them to | 我正在设法说服他们 |
[06:29] | underwrite a new TV project I’m workin’ on. | 签下我正在策划的电视剧 |
[06:31] | Get some money in exchange | 赞助我们点钱 |
[06:32] | for settin’ a scene here in Burger King. | 然后我们放一个场景汉堡王 |
[06:34] | As long as you don’t draw attention to it. | 只要插入广告别太明显就好了 |
[06:37] | I’m directing an episode of the series Scandal Makers. | 我正导演的一集是关于系列丑闻轶事的 |
[06:40] | It’s about the Bluth family | 关于布鲁斯家族 |
[06:42] | and your father-in-law’s escape from justice. | 和你岳父的非法逃逸 |
[06:43] | – I play the lead- a bounty hunter, name of Ice. – Oh, no. | – 我主演一个赏金猎人 叫Ice – 噢 不 |
[06:47] | You want me to play myself, don’t you? | 你想让我演我自己 是吧 |
[06:49] | I swore I’d not go reality. | 我发誓过我不走现实路线 |
[06:51] | I will do… No, I already | – 我干 – 我已经让 |
[06:52] | got a great guy named Dave Attell to play you. | 一个叫Dave Attell的人演你 |
[06:55] | I wasn’t actually here to ask you to be in it. | 事实上 我不是来叫你参演的 |
[06:57] | I’m lookin’ for somebody in your family to sign a release. | 我只是想找你们家族中一个人来签同意书 |
[07:01] | I could not betray my family like that. | 我才不会背叛我的家庭 |
[07:03] | Come on, man. I’ve got every part cast except for George Sr. | 别这样 所有角色都定了 除了老George |
[07:06] | – I want that part. – Then sign over the rights. | – 我想要这角色 – 先签同意书 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna go get a new soda. | 我再去弄点汽水 |
[07:12] | Did you know that you can get a | 你知道吗你能在这无限 |
[07:13] | refill on any drink you want here, and it’s free? | 续杯任何一种饮料 而且还是免费的 |
[07:18] | It’s a wonderful restaurant. | 这餐馆真是棒极了 |
[07:20] | It sure is. George Michael, meanwhile, spent an afternoon… | 它确实是 此时George Michael应他爸之意 |
[07:24] | – with his uncle, at his father’s suggestion. – King me. | – 和他的叔叔一起共度午后时光 – 将军 |
[07:27] | Oh, God! I keep forgetting about this. | 哦 天哪 我老是忘了我的手 |
[07:29] | – Oh, me too. – Well, that’s a do-over. So, who should go first? | – 哦 我也是 – 好的 再战一局 你先走 |
[07:34] | I know. Let’s rock-paper-scissors for it. | 我想 还是石头剪刀布决定吧 |
[07:36] | – No! You would’ve…You would’ve won that, so.. – Oh. | – 不要 你肯定会赢的 所以 – 噢 |
[07:39] | George Michael Buster George Michael Buster, | |
[07:40] | did you at least offer your nephew a bowl of soup? | 你有给你侄儿弄碗汤吗 |
[07:44] | Yes, Mother, I did. | 有 老妈 |
[07:45] | – Can I open a can of soup for you? – Can it open a can? | – 我开罐汤给你喝吧 – 那个能开罐头吗 |
[07:48] | – Can what open a can? Oh, God! – Oh, God! | – 什么开不了 哦 天哪 – 哦 天哪 |
[07:51] | Actually, I just wanted | 其实 我只是想 |
[07:52] | to spend some time with my Knuckle Buster. | 和我的”肘叔叔”欢乐一下 |
[07:54] | – See, Mother? Not everybody is afraid of me. – Oh, my God! | – 看见没 不是所有人都怕我 – 哦 天哪 |
[07:58] | Aren’t you the sweetest thing, | 你真是乖巧的孩子 |
[08:00] | spending some time with what’s left of your uncle. | 你是不是为了陪叔叔耽搁了什么事 |
[08:03] | I was supposed to go away to the | 我这周本来打算去 |
[08:04] | Promise Land this weekend, but my dad didn’t want me to. | 应许之地 但老爸不让我去 |
[08:07] | – Family first. – Well, you’ve done your duty this week. | – 家庭优先嘛 – 你任务已经完成了 |
[08:10] | You’re a very sympathetic young man. | 你真是个让人怜爱的孩子 |
[08:15] | Very sympathetic. You know what? | 非常值得同情 你知道吗 |
[08:17] | You deserve to go out of town this weekend, and I’m taking you. | 你应该外出 那是你应得的 我带你去 |
[08:21] | – Really? – George Michael should have realized… | – 真的吗 – George Michael 应该在 |
[08:24] | by the sailor suit Lucille dressed him in… | Lucille给他穿上水手服时就意识到 |
[08:27] | that he wasn’t going north to the Promise Land. | 他去的不是去往北边的应许之地 |
[08:30] | I can’t believe you don’t know this song, George Michael. | George Michael 你居然不知道这首歌 |
[08:35] | No, he was going south. | 不 他将前往南边 |
[08:37] | South to Motherboy. | 前往”妈咪宝贝’ |
[08:44] | And Michael and Gob headed | 而Michael和Gob去 |
[08:46] | out to find the seal with the tracking device. | 寻找海豹追踪器 |
[08:48] | I guess we should call | 我觉得我们应该 |
[08:49] | Buster and have him meet us at the dock, right? | 叫上Buster和我们在码头会面 |
[08:52] | I guess so. | 我也这么想 |
[08:56] | Or we could make sure it’s the right seal first? | 或者我们可以先确认是不是那只海豹 |
[08:58] | – I mean, why get his hopes up? – Yeah, that’s better. | – 总不能让他空欢喜吧 – 对 这样更好 |
[09:01] | – Knock, knock. – Oh, God! | – 有人吗 – 哦 我的天 |
[09:03] | – Monster! – Hey, Brothers. | – 怪兽啊 – 嘿 哥哥 |
[09:05] | – Buster. – Bonster! | – Buster – 怪物巴斯特 |
[09:07] | – Sorry about the window. – Not a problem. | – 不好意思 – 没什么 |
[09:09] | I really hate this stupid hook. | 我真讨厌这破钩子 |
[09:11] | But I certainly can’t walk around like this. | 但我肯定不能这样外出 |
[09:14] | – Why not? – Very handsome. | – 干嘛不呢 – 帅气极了 |
[09:18] | We were just gonna call you. We think we know where the seal is. | 我们正想通知你 好像找到那只海豹了 |
[09:21] | – The seal that did this to me? – Yeah. | – 干出这好事的海豹吗 – 是的 |
[09:23] | – Take me! – Yes. That’s a good idea. | – 带上我 – 好的 好极了 |
[09:25] | I’m gonna go with Barry. | 我刚好要去找Barry |
[09:26] | You should get in here. I’ll just go with Barry. | 你进来吧 我去找Barry |
[09:28] | There’s not enough room for you | 这里空间不大 |
[09:29] | and me and the stump and the thing- stuff. Barry! | 容不下我 你和你的假肢 Barry |
[09:33] | Tobias had gotten his first speaking role… | Tobias得到了第一个能说上话的角色 |
[09:36] | simply by signing away the life rights of everyone he loved. | 只要签署放弃他亲爱家人的人权 |
[09:40] | – And now he needed some research. – I’m George Sr. | – 现在他需要做点调查 – 我是老George |
[09:44] | Ooh, that’s good. That’s the voice. I’ve got the voice. | 噢 好极了 就是这声音 我能演的来 |
[09:47] | – That’s not my voice. – Oh, my God! | – 那不是我的声音 – 哦 天哪 |
[09:49] | – What are you doing here? – I’m havin’ a- tea party. | – 你在这干嘛 – 我在开[哔]茶会 |
[09:52] | What does it look like? I live here. | 你看像什么 我住在这里 |
[09:54] | You tell anybody, you are dead. | 你敢告诉谁 你就死定了 |
[09:57] | Tobias saw the raw power of George Sr. | Tobias看到了老George狂野的一面 |
[10:00] | Stop licking my hand, you horse’s ass. | 不要舔我的手 你这变态 |
[10:04] | – A power he needed the man to teach him. – That’s it. | – 正是他需要模仿的一面 – 就是这个 |
[10:08] | So he explained the project, | 于是他解释了事情缘由 |
[10:09] | and . Agreed on one condition. | 但老George有个条件 |
[10:12] | If you play me, you gotta play me like a man… | 你要演我 就要演得有男子汉气概 |
[10:14] | and not some mincing little Polly or Nellie. | 而不是傲娇的Polly或者Nellie |
[10:18] | I get those names confused. Apologies. Apologies all around. | 我老弄不清楚这些名字 抱歉 诚挚道歉 |
[10:23] | And the search for Buster’s hand continued. | 此时Buster手的搜寻工作仍再进行 |
[10:26] | I would love to be able to say “Look what I’ve had reattached… | 我会很乐意地说”看这里我接了什么玩意 |
[10:28] | while you and George Michael were off to Motherboy.” | 当你和George Michael动身去妈咪宝贝” |
[10:31] | Motherboy? Wait a minute. | “妈咪宝贝” 等一下 |
[10:34] | Mom took him to Motherboy? | 老妈带他去”妈咪宝贝”了 |
[10:36] | He couldn’t wait to swoop in and throw | 他迫不及待地抓起 |
[10:37] | on that sailor suit, because he’s not damaged goods. | 水手服套上 就因为他肢体正常 |
[10:41] | Wait a minute. I don’t want him doing that. | 等会儿 我没让他去啊 |
[10:43] | You gotta go with me down there and help me get him, all right? | 跟我一起去把他弄回来 好吗 |
[10:45] | – That place is your scene. – Face it, Michael. They’ve won. | – 那可是你主场 – 接受吧 Michael 他们得逞了 |
[10:48] | He’s the new Buster. | 他是新Buster |
[10:50] | This was the worst thing Michael could possibly hear. | 这可能是Michael听到最糟糕的事情 |
[10:53] | Oh, I’m so sorry. False alarm. | 哦 对不起 错误情报 |
[10:56] | What they tracked down was a shark… | 他们追踪到的是一条鲨鱼 |
[10:58] | and he must’ve bitten off the | 他肯定咬了海豹 |
[10:59] | part of the seal with the tracking device on it. | 装有跟踪装置的那部分 |
[11:01] | – Left flipper. – So, the seal lost his hand too. | – 左鳍 – 那么海豹也失去了手 |
[11:05] | Yeah, poor guy’s probably out there without a flipper… | 耶 那倒霉家伙也没了鳍 |
[11:08] | swimming around in a circle, freaking out his whole family. | 只能游圈圈 吓坏他的家人 |
[11:11] | That tracking device tells me he was raised in captivity. | 就这跟踪装置看那动物是圈养的 |
[11:14] | There’s no way he stood a chance | 他在弱肉强食的世界毫无 |
[11:15] | – out in the real world. – See that? Buster, he was a victim too. | – 立足之地 – 听见了吗 它也是受害者 |
[11:19] | You both were too sheltered to learn how to protect yourselves… | 你们都被过分呵护以至不懂保护自己 |
[11:22] | and we can’t let that happen to George Michael. | 我们不能让George Michael重蹈覆辙 |
[11:24] | I will help you, Michael. We’ve got to rescue your son. | 我要帮你Michael 我们去解救你儿子 |
[11:28] | And I’ve got to staple this to a seal. | 我要去把这个钉回海豹身上 |
[11:30] | And I’ve skipped breakfast, so I’m off to Burger King. | 我还没吃早餐 我去汉堡王了 |
[11:36] | And Lucille arrived at | 此时 Lucille到了 |
[11:37] | the hotel where Motherboy was taking place. | 举办”妈咪宝贝”的酒店 |
[11:40] | This is nice, spending some time, just the two of us. | 这不赖啊 我们俩单独共度时光 |
[11:44] | Oh- me. The exact same color. | 哦 [哔] 连颜色都一样 |
[11:47] | What are the odds? | 真巧啊 |
[11:49] | Not to worry. Gangy brought some backups. | 没事 奶奶带了些后备 |
[11:51] | We’ll get a room so we can change. | 我们要一间房好换衣服 |
[11:53] | You think enough time has passed to do Sonny and Cher? | 你觉得现在适合扮Sonny和Cher了吗 |
[11:56] | – Who? – We’re here for Motherboy. | – 谁 – 我们来参加”妈咪宝贝” |
[11:58] | And you do realize this is not the band. | 你们要知道这可不是那个乐团 |
[12:01] | Motherboy was also a heavy metal band… | 妈咪宝贝 也是个重金属乐队名 |
[12:04] | That used to rock pretty hard in the ’70s. | 在七十年代大红大紫 |
[12:07] | We are legally obligated to make the distinction. | 我们有义务把他们区别开来 |
[12:09] | Maybe I should let my dad know that we’re here. | 我是不是该让我爸知道我来了 |
[12:11] | Oh, he’ll know when we bring home the trophy. | 哦 等我们凯旋而归时他就知道了 |
[12:15] | Yeah, but maybe I’ll just give him a call. | 当然 不过还是给他打个电话好 |
[12:17] | And what name shall we put the room under? | 这房间记在谁的名下 |
[12:20] | – Karmopolis. – And Lindsay was about to see… | – Karmopolis – Lindsay将会看到 |
[12:23] | a Tobias with the raw power of George Sr. | 由Tobias扮演的狂野版老George |
[12:27] | I sort of want to talk to you about some things. | 我想和你说点事 |
[12:29] | It’s a little late for talk, Lindsay. I’m a man of action now. | 有点晚了 Lindsay 我可是个行动派 |
[12:38] | You don’t need the calories. | 你不需要卡路里 |
[12:42] | This isn’t working. | 不成啊 |
[12:44] | Is it my imagination, or is he more commanding and mannish? | 是我的幻觉吗 他变得强势 有男人味了 |
[12:49] | It’s like- I don’t know. Maybe I do want to be with him. | 就像 我不知道 或许我还是喜欢他的 |
[12:52] | Then you should go to him. For as it is written… | 那就去找他吧 命运早已注定 |
[12:55] | you shall be with whom you | 汝已在上帝名下 |
[12:56] | have formed a more perfect union with under God. | 与其定下终身 就该与之厮守 |
[13:01] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[13:02] | This isn’t working. | 这不成啊 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry. You’ve got the wrong Motherboy. | 不好意思 你们来错”妈咪宝贝”了 |
[13:07] | This looks like the place. | 看起来就是这儿啊 |
[13:08] | And Michael and Buster arrived at Motherboy. | Michael和Buster也到了”妈咪宝贝” |
[13:10] | Excuse me. Has a Lucille Bluth checked in? | 您好 请问Lucille Bluth入住这里吗 |
[13:14] | – I have no one by that name. – God. | – 没有这个人 – 天啊 |
[13:16] | – She knows you’re after her. – She does? | – 她知道你会跟着她 – 她这都知道 |
[13:19] | Wait a minute. I recognize those outfits. | 等下 我认得这些外套 |
[13:22] | – We’re getting you out of here. – Thank you! Thank you! | – 我们要把你带走 – 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[13:24] | – Oh, God! It’s red. – Take me with you! No, please! Please! | – 哦 天哪 红头发 – 把我带走 不 拜托 |
[13:27] | – It’s the wrong child. – Where do we go next? | – 不是这个孩子 – 我们该怎么办啊 |
[13:29] | I will tell you this, Michael. | 我可以很清楚地告诉你Michael |
[13:30] | If Mother saw those two, she is going to change clothes. | 如果老妈看见穿同样衣服的 一定会去换 |
[13:33] | And that means he’ll be on the balcony. | 这就是说他在阳台 |
[13:35] | Whenever she changed clothes, | 当她换衣服时 |
[13:36] | she made me wait on the balcony until zip-up. | 都叫我在阳台等到拉拉链的时候 |
[13:39] | And yet, anything goes at bath time. | 也不一定 也有洗澡的时候做这事情 |
[13:42] | Let’s check the balconies. | 我们去看看阳台 |
[13:44] | And Barry prepared Gob to meet with his wife. | Barry正在帮Gob策划和他老婆的会面 |
[13:47] | If you really want to settle this, your job… | 如果你想庭外和解 你的工作就是 |
[13:49] | is to convince that “Wife” Of yours… | 让你你所谓的”媳妇”相信 |
[13:51] | that you are willing to go in | 你完全可以在 |
[13:52] | front of thejudge and admit that you never had sex. | 法官面前承认你们没打过炮 |
[13:55] | She has a name, Barry. You don’t | 她有名字的 Barry 顺便一问 |
[13:57] | happen to know what it is by the way, do you? | 你碰巧知道叫什么吗 |
[13:59] | That’s why I want to settle. I’m not super prepared. | 这就是我为什么不想和解 我没有准备好 |
[14:02] | Well, we did have sex. And I’m not a great liar. | 我们的确上过床了 我不太会撒谎 |
[14:06] | Both things hejust said were lies. | 这两句都是扯淡 |
[14:08] | – But if you think it’ll scare her off. – I do, and it will. | – 但如果你觉得能吓到她 – 肯定会 |
[14:11] | And you don’t want to go in front of that judge. | 而且千万别上法庭 |
[14:12] | I caught him in a drag club. | 法官在变装俱乐部被我抓了个现行 |
[14:15] | – What were you doin’ there? – Wow. You should be the lawyer. | – 你在那干嘛呢 – 哇 你才该当律师 |
[14:23] | And soon, Michael and Buster surveyed the hotel… | Michael和Buster在俯视整个宾馆 |
[14:26] | Iooking for George Michael. | 找George Michael |
[14:28] | There’s a very bored-looking little Sonny Bono on that balcony. | 那儿有个很无聊的Sonny Bono |
[14:31] | Oh, God. That means she’ll be dressed like Cher. | 哦 天哪 那就是说她会打扮成Cher |
[14:34] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:37] | It is time I used something I trained for in army, | 是时候用我在军队训练的技能了 |
[14:40] | but I never got a chance to do. | 养病千日用兵一时啊 |
[14:42] | You cannot zip-line over there! | 你没法滑到那里 |
[14:44] | Either I zip down or he zips up! | 我不滑下去 他就等着拉拉链吧 |
[14:45] | And that is a mighty long zipper on Mother’s Cher jumpsuit. | 老妈版Cher的连衣裙拉链才叫长呢 |
[14:48] | You have to get on your knees to start it. | 你必须跪下才能从头拉起 |
[14:51] | This is much less scary. Godspeed, Buster. | 似乎没那么可怕了 祝你好运 Buster |
[14:59] | One, two, three- | 一 二 三 |
[15:02] | You came for me! | 你来救我了 |
[15:06] | Zip me up. | 给我拉上 |
[15:13] | We’re switching rooms again. And costumes. | 我们换房间 换装备 |
[15:20] | Tobias had begun work on the set of Scandal Makers. | Tobias开始为丑闻轶事节目组工作 |
[15:23] | What’s so great about Tobias is | Tobias好的地方在于 |
[15:24] | he’s got this obligation to his wife and daughter. | 他对他妻儿的担当 |
[15:27] | – Whoa. This guy’s straight? – Yeah. | – 哇 他是直男啊 – 是的 |
[15:29] | Then what the hell am I wearin’ these for? Look at that. | 我穿的这是什么鬼 你看看 |
[15:32] | Hey, gang. I’m sorry. I don’t want to note you to death… | 嘿 同事们 我不想烦你 |
[15:35] | but you should be wearing those under your pants. | 但你该把衣服塞到短裤里去 |
[15:38] | – Why? – It’s a thing. There’s dozens of us. | – 为啥 – 就该这么做 很多人都这样 |
[15:41] | This whole thing is startin’ to feel like a real career killer. | 似乎要演变成我职业生涯的败笔了 |
[15:44] | – Yeah, I know, man. – Also, l.. | – 好的 我明白 兄弟 – 还有 我 |
[15:46] | Tobias, why don’t you go learn your lines, man? Work on them. | Tobias 干嘛不去练习下你的台词 去干活 |
[15:49] | Did I get lines? God! | 我还有台词吗 天哪 |
[15:51] | They told me I was just jumping onto a moving stair car. | 他们告诉我只要跳上行驶中的接机车 |
[15:53] | If that man’s straight, then I am sober. | 如果他是直男 那我就戒酒 |
[15:56] | Hi. Um, I’m waiting for “Gawb” Bluth. | 嘿 我正在等Gawb Bluth |
[15:59] | I’m Gob Bluth. My wife send you? | 我是Gob Bluth 我老婆叫你来的 |
[16:02] | – I’m your wife. – I knew that. | – 我就是你老婆 – 我知道 |
[16:04] | Nice to see you again, Usarmy. | 很高兴再次见到你 大兵姐 |
[16:07] | You lost a lot of weight in Iraq, | 在伊拉克你瘦了不少呀 |
[16:09] | especially up in the northern region. | 尤其是高耸的地段 |
[16:12] | – So where’s the seal? – Hey, that’s not my problem. | – 海豹在哪里 – 嘿 这不关我的事 |
[16:14] | As far as I’m concerned, we were never even married. | 在我看来 我们从未结婚 |
[16:17] | Maybe I’ll just say that we never sealed the deal. | 直说吧 我们从来没圆过房 |
[16:20] | – You’re willing to admit that? – Lie about it? Yes. | – 你情愿承认这个 – 说谎吗 是的 |
[16:23] | Wow. I mis-underestimated you. | 喔 我低估你了 |
[16:26] | You’ve got some courage. Makes me wonder what I’m missing. | 你真有胆 让我后悔失去了你 |
[16:30] | You mean, other than your cans? | 你是说 除了你的罩杯吗 |
[16:32] | No. They’re still here. | 不 它们还屹立挺拔 |
[16:35] | And so Gob set about consummating… | 于是Gob在终于决定承认 |
[16:38] | the marriage he’d finally agreed to claim he hadn’t. | 无夫妻之实后 要圆房了 |
[16:43] | And back at Motherboy XXX, | 让我们回到第三十届”妈咪宝贝” |
[16:45] | Lucille was finding her new partner an asset. | Lucille发现了她新舞伴的有利条件 |
[16:48] | – Is this your son? – No, I’m his grandmother. | – 这是你儿子吗 – 不 这是我孙子 |
[16:51] | – He’s an orphan. – Oh, I’m so sorry. | – 他是个孤儿 – 哦 深表同情 |
[16:54] | – Well, you guys should win. – I’m not an orphan. I have a dad. | – 你们准能赢 – 我不是孤儿 我有老爸 |
[16:57] | Well, good luck to you. | 好吧 那祝你们好运 |
[17:02] | Well, that little bit of honesty helped nothing. | 好了 刚那点坦诚让好事付诸东流 |
[17:04] | You’d better bring it to the waltz, young man. | 你最好把它带到华尔兹舞上 年轻人 |
[17:08] | Meanwhile, Michael and Buster had retrieved Buster’s hook… | 此时 Michael和Buster找回了 |
[17:11] | and were staking out the situation. | Buster的钩子 在伺机行动 |
[17:15] | Gypsies. | 吉普赛人 |
[17:20] | They’ve changed into gypsies. My army training… | 他们装扮成吉普赛人 我的军队训练啊 |
[17:24] | tells me that this is going to be a hot mission. | 直觉告诉我这会是个紧迫的任务 |
[17:28] | – One hot mission. – Yes. | – 紧迫任务 – 是的 |
[17:31] | I create a diversion, and you grab George Michael and go. | 我打乱局面 你趁乱带走George Michael |
[17:34] | We need a name. | 我们得取个行动代号 |
[17:37] | Maybe “Operation Hot Mother.” | 叫”霹雳老妈行动” |
[17:41] | – No, let’s try to top that. – They never did. | – 不要 想个更帅的 – 他们没成功 |
[17:45] | And later, Operation Hot Mother was underway. | 之后”霹雳老妈行动”按序就班 |
[17:49] | Buster was waiting for Michael’s cue to unplug the lights. | Buster在等待Michael的提示拉灯闸 |
[17:52] | But that’s when Buster caught his hook on a sandbag. | 但Buster的钩子挂到了沙袋 |
[18:00] | And now from the land of gypsies, | 现在有请来自吉普赛的 |
[18:03] | Lucille Bluth and her orphaned grandson. | Lucille Bluth 和她的孤儿孙子 |
[18:05] | What the hell’s goin’ on, Buster? Cut the lights! | 搞什么鬼 Buster 拉灯闸啊 |
[18:11] | – Buster? – Grab him! Take the gypsy boy! | – Buster – 抓住他 带走吉普赛孩子 |
[18:15] | I’m taking you out of here. Let’s go. | 我带你出去 我们走 |
[18:17] | They haven’t served dinner yet. | 可晚宴还没开始 |
[18:18] | – George Michael. – You’re not taking him. | – George Michael – 你不能带他走 |
[18:20] | – Take me with you! – What are you doin’? I can’t. | – 把我带走吧 – 你干嘛 我没法带你走 |
[18:23] | – Get off of me! – Buster, let’s get out of here. | – 下来 – Buster 我们走吧 |
[18:25] | I’m stuck. Go. Take the boy. Go! | 我被挂住了 带上你儿子 快走 |
[18:27] | All right, Motherboys. Our curtain seems to be stuck. | 好了 诸位 我们的幕似乎卡住了 |
[18:32] | We’re going to do some freestyle waltzing while we get it fixed. | 在我们处理时先来点自由华尔兹 |
[18:36] | Boys’ choice. | 男孩选择舞伴 |
[18:38] | – George Michael, you’re choosing me. – No, Mom. | – George Michael 快选我 – 不 老妈 |
[18:41] | You had no right to bring him to this freak show. | 你没有权利让他参加这个化妆舞会 |
[18:43] | He was supposed to be visiting Buster. | 他本来是去陪Buster |
[18:44] | No, you were supposed to be visiting Buster… | 不 是你应该去陪Buster |
[18:46] | but you made your son do it because you didn’t want to. | 你不想去就叫你儿子去 |
[18:49] | – You were supposed to do it? – You didn’t want to? | – 本来是你去的吗 – 你不愿意陪我 |
[18:51] | No. Buster, l- I didn’t know how to, uh, treat you, all right? | 不是 Buster 我不知道怎么与你相处 |
[18:56] | I thought that you would be a little different, but you’re not. | 我本想你会有变得有点不一样 但你没有 |
[18:58] | I was wrong, okay? I’m sorry. | 我错了 不好意思 |
[19:01] | You know, you’re as good a brother as you ever were. | 你还是那个好兄弟 |
[19:06] | – Thank you. – All right? | – 谢谢 – 好了 |
[19:08] | Yes. I am no different. I am the same old Motherboy. | 是呀 我没变 我还是那个”妈咪宝贝” |
[19:12] | George Michael still has a chance. Take him! | George Michael还有机会 带他走 |
[19:17] | Thanks. Let’s go. | 谢了 我们走 |
[19:21] | Boys’ choice? | 选择舞伴 |
[19:23] | That is, if you’re not embarrassed to take my hook. | 不介意牵着我的钩子的话 |
[19:28] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[19:33] | I’m Peter Pan, and you’re Captain Hook. | 我是彼得潘 你是虎克船长 |
[19:36] | We’ll pretend it’s a costume. Let’s dance. | 就当我们化好妆了 跳舞吧 |
[19:45] | And that night, Michael, his brother and his son… | 当晚 Michael 他的弟弟 还有他的儿子 |
[19:48] | – arrived at the Promise Land. – All right. | – 到了应许之地 – 好了 |
[19:51] | I appreciate you taking me up here to see Ann. | 感谢你带我来见Ann |
[19:53] | – A promise is a promise. And I’m glad the three of us… – Yeah. | – 言而有信 很高兴我们三个 – 是啊 |
[19:55] | – Were able to spend some time together. – Oh, yeah. | – 有机会一起 – 对 |
[19:58] | And I finally feel good about myself. | 我也觉得我还是不赖的 |
[20:01] | – “Saddest.” – And I saw some of those people. | – “最悲情” – 我看到里边那些悲惨的了 |
[20:04] | – That was a very competitive category. – Oh, don’t I know it. | – 真是竞争激烈 – 我当然知道 |
[20:07] | – Here we go. – I can’t get out, actually. | – 走吧 – 事实上 我下不来了 |
[20:09] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:12] | Lindsay finds herself strangely compelled to be with Tobias. | Lindsay开始又迷恋Tobias |
[20:16] | I have never been more attracted to you. | 我对你越来越着迷 |
[20:19] | Wow. The service sent you over fast. | 哇 最近服务行业来的真快啊 |
[20:21] | Oh, God. I’m so sorry. I’m in the wrong trailer. | 哦 天啊 抱歉 我找错拖车了 |
[20:24] | But not the one she’s married to. | 但爱上了另一个 |
[20:26] | So you don’t cry when you take those off? | 当你拖下裤衩你不会哭吗 |
[20:29] | Having finally had sex, Gob can admit… | 终于圆房后 Gob承认 |
[20:32] | he never consummated their marriage. | 他从没有圆过房 |
[20:34] | Judge, maybe you should take a look at this. | 法官 你应该看看这个 |
[20:36] | It was taken in your office just moments ago. | 不久前在你办公室拍到的 |
[20:39] | But Gob catches a lucky break. | 但Gob侥幸逃过一劫 |
[20:41] | There’s no way to tell who this man is. | 没法证明这人到底是谁 |
[20:43] | But it doesn’t last long. | 没逃脱多久 |
[20:45] | That’s me, Your Honor. L- my wife. | 那就是我 我的法官 我[哔]了我老婆 |
[20:47] | We really lost this case. | 这下我们输了 |
[20:51] | And Maeby impresses the kids at the Promise Land… | 而Maeby在应许之地大受欢迎 |
[20:54] | with her one scary campfire story. | 因为她的篝火恐怖故事 |
[20:56] | Knock, scrape. The only thing more terrifying… | 咔咔 嚓嚓 比那疯子伸出的手钩 |
[21:00] | than the escaped lunatic’s hook was his twisted call! | 更可怕的是他扭曲的尖叫 |
[21:03] | Hey, campers. | 嘿 大家好 |
[21:10] | I’m a monster! | 我是个怪物 |
[21:14] | This may have been a step backwards. | 这可能是个退步 |
[21:22] | Upon her knee | *躺在她的膝头* |
[21:27] | So fine to be | *温暖闲适* |
[21:32] | Mother and boy | *母与子* |
[21:37] | Mother- | *母* |
[21:43] | …boy | *子* |