时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:18] | George Michael? Michael was looking for his son… | – George Micheal – Michael在找他的儿子 |
[00:20] | with whom he had a secret to share. | 想和他儿子分享一个秘密 |
[00:22] | – Hey, pal. You alone? – Almost always, yeah. | – 你一个人在这儿吗 – 总是如此 |
[00:25] | You know, Maeby’s never around anymore… | Maeby不怎么在 |
[00:27] | and Ann’s off with her religious group, | Ann去社团了 |
[00:29] | trying to get Nip/Tuck off the air. | 正抗议让<整容室>停播 |
[00:30] | They don’t like Nip/Tuck? | 她们不喜欢<整容室>吗 |
[00:32] | Well, you know, they don’t like anything. | 她们不喜欢任何事 |
[00:33] | Something about God wants people to age naturally- I don’t know. | 她们说上帝希望人们自然变老之类的 |
[00:36] | Ironically, she likes Gangy. | 讽刺的是 她喜欢奶奶 |
[00:37] | Listen, you know, I would never | 儿子 我永远不会和一个 |
[00:38] | date anyone without you being okay with it, right? | 你不喜欢的人约会 对吧 |
[00:42] | Yeah. You don’t have to do that. | 对啊 你不必这么做的 |
[00:44] | Great, because I didn’t do it this time. | 太好了 因为这次我没有这么做 |
[00:46] | L- I kind of reconnected with | 我又和原来那个 |
[00:49] | that blind prosecutor I used to date, Maggie Lizer. | 盲人律师Maggie Lizer重新在一起了 |
[00:52] | Her? | 她 |
[00:53] | – Didn’t she turn out to not be blind though? – Exactly. | – 最后不是发现她没瞎吗 – 是的 |
[00:56] | But she’s filled out a little bit. | 但现在她肚子有点大 |
[01:00] | Michael hadn’t seen her in eight and a half months… | Michael八个半月没见过她 |
[01:03] | during which she had filled out. | 这期间她怀孕了 |
[01:05] | Really? Could have sworn it was a year. | 是吗 我确定是一年没见 |
[01:07] | And it seems as if I’m the father. | 看起来我是那个父亲 |
[01:12] | Do you know this for sure? I mean, she does lie. | 你确定吗 我是说 她常撒谎 |
[01:14] | – She might not really be pregnant. – See, that’s what I thought. | – 可能是假怀孕 – 是啊 我也这么想过 |
[01:17] | – Boy, you really are my kid. – Good. | – 真是我如假包换的儿子 – 那是 |
[01:20] | Apparently, so is this one. | 显然 她肚子里那个也是 |
[01:21] | Michael found this out after having Lindsay and Tobias… | Michael让Lindsy和Tobias溜进Maggie家 |
[01:24] | break into Maggie’s house and hide in the bathroom… | 藏在厕所里收集证据 |
[01:27] | to collect and test her urine. | 并拿她的尿液去检验 |
[01:30] | It was there that they | 他们在那偶然发现了 |
[01:31] | – stumbled upon a fat suit. – That’s what it is. | – 一个增肥垫 – 原来如此 |
[01:34] | Michael confronted Maggie about this. | 于是Mchael找Maggie对质 |
[01:36] | Oh, you’re so right, Michael, ’cause I’m fakin’ it- | 你太对了 我的确是装的 |
[01:40] | – But he was proven wrong. – Not. | – 但是他错了 – 才怪 |
[01:44] | Maybe it’ll be exciting, you know? | 也许这会很有趣 |
[01:46] | Be a big brother. It’ll be fun. | 当一个大哥哥 一定很好玩 |
[01:47] | – There you go. It would be fun, wouldn’t it? – Big brother. Me. | – 对啊 一定很有趣 – 我是大哥哥了 |
[01:49] | Not gonna happen though. She doesn’t want anything to do with me. | 不可能了 她不想和我有任何关系 |
[01:52] | But I know you’ve been bored. | 我知道你很空虚 |
[01:54] | You and I are gonna have some fun together. | 你和我一起找乐子去吧 |
[01:56] | Maybe we’ll even have ourselves a little adventure. | 也许我们会找到属于自己的冒险 |
[01:59] | – Yeah. – Meanwhile, I guess this family’s big enough, huh? | – 好啊 – 而且这个家庭已经够大了 |
[02:02] | In fact, Michael’s family hadjust gotten a little smaller. | 事实上 Michael的家庭刚变小了一些 |
[02:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:08] | Mom, you’ve got to stop starting conversations like that. | 妈 你必须停止这样开始对话 |
[02:10] | Something happened to Buster. He lost part of his body. | Buster出事了 他丢掉了部分的身体 |
[02:14] | – I don’t know which one. – The hand. | – 我不知道是哪部分 – 小心假人的手 |
[02:17] | I told him to stay out of the ocean, but we had a fight. | 我告诉他不要靠近大海 但我们吵架了 |
[02:20] | – Who remembers about what? – I do. | – 鬼记得是关于什么 – 我记得 |
[02:23] | Buster had discovered that his Uncle Oscar was his true father. | Buster发现叔叔Oscar才是他的亲生父亲 |
[02:26] | – You lied to me. – You were never supposed to know. | – 你骗我 – 你不应该知道的 |
[02:29] | I’m going to war! | 我要去参战了 |
[02:30] | As an act of defiance to Lucille, | 为了反抗Lucille |
[02:33] | he first went swimming in the ocean… | 他平生第一次去大海游泳 |
[02:36] | where he was attacked by a loose seal. | 然后被一只逃生的海豹攻击了 |
[02:39] | If only your father was here. | 你父亲在这儿就好了 |
[02:41] | – Oh, that George. God only knows where he is. – The car! | – George啊 天知道他在哪里 – 小心车 |
[02:45] | – Up yours, granny! – You couldn’t handle it! | – 去死吧 老太婆 – 你滚开 |
[02:49] | In fact, George Sr. had snuck out of the attic… | 事实上 老George溜出了阁楼 |
[02:52] | and gone to a local Ford dealership. | 来到当地一家福特车销售店 |
[02:54] | Yeah, the Bronco’s been discontinued. | 福特野马已经停产了 |
[02:56] | We’re trying to shed that whole “Fugitive on the run” Thing. | 我们试图摆脱那个逃犯的阴影 |
[02:59] | – This is the Escape. – What a fun name, hmm? | – 这车叫福特逃亡 – 多么有趣的名字 |
[03:02] | – Mm-hmm. – May I test-drive? | – 是啊 – 我可以试驾吗 |
[03:06] | – Up yours, granny! – You couldn’t handle it! | – 去死吧 老太婆 – 你滚开 |
[03:10] | Soon, Michael and George Michael arrived at the hospital. | 不久 Michael和George Michael到了医院 |
[03:13] | If something happens to Buster, | 如果Buster有个三长两短 |
[03:15] | – I’ll be lost. – Yeah. Excuse me. | – 我会崩溃的 – 是啊 打扰下 |
[03:17] | George Michael, you’re | George Michael 你马上 |
[03:19] | going to have to be the baby of the family. | 要成为家里最小的孩子了 |
[03:21] | Um, Maeby’s younger than me. | 那个 Maeby比我小 |
[03:22] | You’re never going in the ocean! Never! | 永远不会让你靠近大海 永远 |
[03:25] | – We’re here to see him. – You’re my baby! | – 我们来找Buster – 你是我的宝贝 |
[03:26] | I’m never letting you go! | 我不会让你离开我 |
[03:27] | Please stay away from my son. | 麻烦离我儿子远点 |
[03:28] | – You’re my baby now! – No, he’s my baby! | – 你是我宝贝 – 不 他是我的 |
[03:30] | The hell with all of you. I have a man. | 你们都滚吧 我有男人 |
[03:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[03:37] | – Are you the Bluths? – Dr.Wordsmith. | – 你们是布鲁斯家吗 – Wordsmith医生 |
[03:39] | – How’s my son? – He’s going to be all right. | – 我儿子怎么样 – 他没什么大碍 |
[03:42] | – Thank God. – Finally some good news from this guy. | – 谢天谢地 – 这医生终于有些好消息了 |
[03:44] | – No other way to take that. – That’s a great attitude. | – 我们可以接受 – 你们的反应真令我吃惊 |
[03:46] | I gotta tell you. If I was given this news, | 老实说 如果别人告诉我这个消息 |
[03:48] | I don’t know that I’d take it this well. | 我想我不会这么淡定 |
[03:51] | But you said he was all right. | 但是你说他没事啊 |
[03:52] | Yes. He’s lost his left hand, so he’s going to be “All right.” | 对 他左手被咬掉了 所以现在”全右”了 |
[03:55] | You son of a bitch! I hate this doctor! | 你这个混蛋 我恨这个医生 |
[03:58] | – He’s a very literal man. – Yes, | – 他只是热衷字面表达 – 对啊 |
[04:00] | that’s more the way I would take the news. | 这样才更像我会有的反应 |
[04:03] | Actually, I’m relieved. | 我觉得解脱了 |
[04:05] | I don’t have to go to army | 我不用参军了 |
[04:06] | because the seal with the bow tie attacked me. | 因为系蝴蝶结的海豹攻击了我 |
[04:08] | – I feel like I’ve lost three pounds. – Seal with the bow tie? | – 我感觉轻了三磅 – 系领结的海豹 |
[04:12] | Yeah. I think that’s what I saw bite me. | 是的 它咬我的时候看见的 |
[04:14] | I just wish I could remember why | 我不记得我为什么 |
[04:15] | I went in the ocean. Did we fight or something? | 要去海里了 我们吵架了吗 |
[04:18] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:19] | Although I always have warned | 我总是警告你 |
[04:21] | you against the ocean. So has your father. | 不要靠近大海 你父亲也总这么说 |
[04:24] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[04:26] | George Sr. You need more juice. | 老George啊 你需要果汁 |
[04:28] | Where’s the juice? Give my son the juice! | 果汁在哪里 给我儿子果汁 |
[04:32] | Buster, it’s okay. Doctor says you’re gonna be fine. | Buster 没事的 医生说你没事 |
[04:35] | And if they can find the hand, | 而且如果他们找到断手 |
[04:36] | they’re gonna be able to reattach it. | 还能帮你接回去 |
[04:37] | – You know, like a transplant. – I’m fine. | – 像移植一样 – 我没事 |
[04:39] | This is a blessing. And speaking of blessings, | 这是上帝的眷顾 说到眷顾 |
[04:42] | I heard there’s gonna be a baby. | 我听说你要当爸爸了 |
[04:45] | Oh, yeah, yeah. But please, don’t worry about that. | 是啊 不要操心这个了 |
[04:49] | What’s more important is | 重要的是 |
[04:50] | that you’re really doin’ well with this, pal. | 你坚强的挺过来了 |
[04:52] | My hat is off to you. | 我向你脱帽致敬 |
[04:54] | And my hand is off to you. | 那我向你脱手致敬 |
[04:59] | No, no, I meant, don’t get your hopes up about that- | 不 我是说 不要把希望寄托在这事上 |
[05:03] | Hand transplant. | 手部移植上 |
[05:06] | No, the, uh, baby. The mother doesn’t want me around. | 不 是孩子 孩子的母亲不想和我有牵扯 |
[05:10] | We kind of had a little bit of a fight. | 我们有了一些争执 |
[05:12] | You obviously care about this Maggie woman, don’t you? | 很明显你在乎Maggie这个女人 是吗 |
[05:15] | Yes, I do. Of course I do. | 当然在乎 |
[05:16] | I mean, a seal didn’t bite your Linus off, did it? | 海豹没有把你小弟弟咬下来 对吗 |
[05:19] | – No, a seal didn’t bite my Linus off. – Good. | – 没有 小弟弟还在 – 那就行了 |
[05:21] | – Then go to her. Ask for her hand. – Yeah. | – 那就去找她 去牵她的手 – 对啊 |
[05:24] | And, uh, maybe… | 可能这样 |
[05:27] | I’ll get one for my brother while I’m at it. | 我还能帮我弟弟弄来一只手 |
[05:30] | Yeah. Get him out of here. | 快让他滚出去 |
[05:34] | – Hmm? – Get him out of here! | – 什么 – 快把他弄出去 |
[05:37] | Get the- Out of my room! | 快[哔]出我的房间 |
[05:38] | – Oh, my God! Buster! – Oh, my God! | – 我的天 Buster – 我的天哪 |
[05:41] | Buster, what’s wrong? Nurse! | Buster 怎么啦 护士 |
[05:42] | So, at his brother’s suggestion… | 于是在他弟弟的建议下 |
[05:45] | Michael went to the courthouse determined to win Maggie back. | Michael决定去法庭劝Maggie回心转意 |
[05:48] | Have you seen Maggie? It’s kind of important. | 你看见Maggie了吗 我有急事找她 |
[05:50] | Oh, you just missed her. | 你错过她了 |
[05:50] | She’s in the bar. What a spanking I gave her in court today. | 她在酒吧 我今天在庭上狠狠打了她屁股 |
[05:55] | – Go get ’em. – He spanked me! | – 去吧 – 他打我屁股 |
[05:58] | – Did you spank her? – No! | – 你打她屁股了吗 – 没有 |
[06:00] | You know, that waitress she’s | 她的客户 一个女服务生 |
[06:01] | representing is suing my client for making her fat. | 起诉我客户让她发福 |
[06:04] | But here’s the thing. Loretta is not fat. | 但事实上 Loretta根本不胖 |
[06:08] | Maggie bought her a fat suit, | Maggie买了个增肥装 |
[06:09] | and I’ve got the receipt to prove it. | 我有收据证明 |
[06:12] | Of course. That’s what the fat suit is for. | 原来增肥装是这用处 |
[06:14] | Well, I’ve gotta find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[06:15] | I owe her an apology. You said she’s at a bar? | 我要向她道歉 你说她在酒吧吗 |
[06:17] | Friday night. You might | 星期五晚上 你会想尝尝 |
[06:18] | want to try Miss Temple’s. Tell her Barry said- | 庙小姐餐馆的菜 告诉她我说的 |
[06:21] | Ooh, I did good today. | 真是美好的一天 |
[06:23] | And Michael caught up with Maggie. | Michael找到了Maggie |
[06:26] | You know, there have been lies, yes. | 你知道 我们之间的确有谎言 |
[06:27] | But it’s not like either one of | 但是并不是我们第一次 |
[06:28] | us would ever do anything to hurt the other person. | 做一些伤害对方的事了 |
[06:31] | Hello, Officers. | 你好 警官 |
[06:33] | Well, there’s no further sign of a break-in at your house. | 我们没有发现你家再被入侵的痕迹 |
[06:35] | And since you haven’t called us back, | 但你没回我们电话 |
[06:37] | we again left the number, in case there’s a problem. | 所以又留了号码给你 以防万一 |
[06:40] | – Thanks, Officer Taylor. – Just next time, uh, call us back. | – 谢谢 Taylor警官 – 下次要回电话 |
[06:44] | Hey, the break-in? I told you that was us. | 你报警了 我说了那是我家人啊 |
[06:46] | Well, maybe I did want to hurt you, because I was hurt. | 或许我是想伤害你 因为我受伤了 |
[06:49] | The only reason you’re here is out | 你在这里的唯一理由是 |
[06:51] | of loyalty to the baby. – It’s not just about the baby. | – 要对孩子负责 – 这不单是因为孩子 |
[06:55] | Maggie, there was a reason | Maggie 我们当初 |
[06:57] | that you and I got together in the first place… | 会在一起制造出这个生命 |
[06:58] | when we made this baby, okay? | 是有原因的 好吗 |
[07:00] | There’s something here, | 我们之间有感觉 |
[07:02] | as long as we never lie to each other again. | 只要我们不再相互欺骗 |
[07:05] | Well, then I have to come clean about one more thing. | 那我必须再坦白一件事 |
[07:08] | – Oh, no. – You’re not the father. | – 不会吧 – 孩子不是你的 |
[07:10] | Come on. | 不可能 |
[07:12] | I went to a sperm bank, okay, the week before we even met. | 我们相遇前一周 我去了精子银行 |
[07:17] | The father’s some guy from Harvard, but that’s all I know. | 我只知道孩子父亲是哈佛的 |
[07:20] | That’s great. He’s probably some geek Simpsons writer’s kid. | 很可能是<辛普森一家>怪胎编剧的孩子 |
[07:23] | I never thought I’d meet someone like you. | 我没想过会遇到你这样的好人 |
[07:25] | – Mmm. – But come on. | – 好吧 – 所以 |
[07:27] | I mean, do you still really want me? | 你现在真还想和我一起吗 |
[07:30] | Are you really that great of a guy? | 你真是这样的好男人吗 |
[07:32] | Michael had always thought ofhimself as that great a guy. | Michael一直认为自己是这样的好男人 |
[07:36] | The kind of guy who could | 那种可以帮别人 |
[07:37] | raise someone else’s baby. – Of course I am. | – 抚养孩子的人 – 我当然是 |
[07:41] | But he wasn’t… | 但其实他不是 |
[07:42] | and he regretted it the moment he said it. | 说出口的那刻就后悔了 |
[07:49] | The next day, the family | 第二天 全家欢迎 |
[07:50] | gathered to welcome Buster home from the hospital. | Buster从医院回来 |
[07:53] | He’s coming. What he’s wearing is temporary. | 他马上来了 但他戴的东西只是暂时的 |
[07:55] | Please don’t comment on it or | 不要像楼下那个 |
[07:57] | salute him like that idiot guard down there did to him. | 白痴保安一样评价或羞辱他 |
[08:00] | Well, look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[08:03] | – Let’s all say hello. – Hi. | – 大家都打个招呼 – 嗨 |
[08:05] | And while you’re at it, let’s all give me a big hand! | 你们都在啊 大家都和我握手吧 |
[08:15] | George Michael, get your uncle a bandage for his forehead. | George Michael 帮你叔叔额头贴个创口贴 |
[08:17] | And while you’re at it, uh, get two. | 我也要一个 |
[08:20] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:20] | Guess this means you don’t wanna play “Got your nose” With me. | 看来大家都不想和我玩抓鼻子的游戏了 |
[08:26] | Oh, what’s the matter, Buster? | Buster你怎么了 |
[08:28] | – Did you hurt yourself? – Uh, hi, Gob. | – 伤到自己了吗 – Gob 你好 |
[08:30] | Oh, my God! What-What happened to your- He’s got no hand! | 天哪 发生了什么 他没有手 |
[08:33] | Buster went swimming in the ocean… | Buster去海里游泳 |
[08:34] | and, according to him, a seal with a bow tie bit off his hand. | 据他描述 系领结的海豹咬下了他手 |
[08:38] | Bow tie? | 蝴蝶结 |
[08:39] | It’s merely the playful mutterings of the shock victim. | 这只是惊吓过度后的可笑妄想 |
[08:43] | A seal would never prey on a human… | 海豹是不会吃人的 |
[08:44] | unless, of course, it had acquired a taste for mammal blood. | 当然 除非尝过了动物的血 |
[08:48] | Gob had recently dressed a seal in a bow tie… | Gob最近给一只海豹戴了领结 |
[08:50] | and used him in a magic trick. | 并将它用在魔术表演中 |
[08:53] | – When it failed, he released the seal into the ocean. – You’re back in the real world. | – 失败后 他把海豹放回大海 – 回到现实世界吧 |
[08:56] | You’re not gonna be hand-fed anymore. | 你再也不会被人工饲养了 |
[08:58] | How the hell would a seal know how to tie a bow tie anyway? | 再说海豹怎么会系领结呢 |
[09:02] | I can barely tie the yellow one | 我从不在我表演里 |
[09:04] | that I wear in my act. – This one had a yellow bow tie! | – 系黄色领结 – 它就系的黄色领结 |
[09:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:08] | And later, Lucille could not contain her guilt any longer. | 接着 Lucille再也承受不住愧疚了 |
[09:11] | I did this. I prayed that God take anything he wanted from us… | 都是我 我乞求上帝带走他想要的 |
[09:15] | so that Buster wouldn’t have to go to war. | 只要Buster不去参战 |
[09:17] | Oh, Mom. After all these years, | 妈 你作了这么多年孽 |
[09:19] | God’s not gonna take a call from you. | 上帝不会理睬你祷告的 |
[09:22] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[09:23] | I think that the seal with the yellow bow tie might be the one… | 那只黄色领结的海豹可能 |
[09:25] | that I released into the sea | 是我喂了它动物以后 |
[09:26] | after giving it the taste for mammal blood. | 放生到海里去的那只 |
[09:30] | Okay. You’ve got a better case than Mom does. | 很好 你比妈的罪孽更深重 |
[09:32] | Still, I could hunt down that seal. | 但我可以抓到那只海豹 |
[09:35] | They said if you retrieve Buster’s hand, | 如果你能找到Buster的手 |
[09:37] | they might be able to do a transplant. | 可能可以做移植手术 |
[09:39] | At the very least, I can remove that incriminating bow tie. | 至少我可以拿掉那罪恶的黄色领结 |
[09:42] | And Michael told Lindsay about his commitment to Maggie… | Michael告诉Linsay孩子不是他的 |
[09:46] | and the child that wasn’t his. | 但他还是给了Maggie承诺 |
[09:48] | Well, first of all, I’m sure | 首先我肯定 |
[09:49] | there are writers on The Simpsons who aren’t geeks. | 有些<辛普森>的编剧不是怪胎 |
[09:51] | And secondly, I think this commitment you’re making is great. | 然后我觉得你的承诺很了不起 |
[09:54] | It is. It’s great, it’s great. | 就是说 真的很了不起 |
[09:56] | I do think something might be up though. | 这事应该另有隐情 |
[09:58] | What if she’s still lying? | 比如她在说谎 |
[09:59] | Oh, no. You’re trying to get out of this, aren’t you? | 你还是接受不了 是吗 |
[10:01] | – L-I thought you were a good guy. – I am a good guy. | – 我以为你是个好男人 – 我确实是 |
[10:04] | Is he trying to get out | 他想要摆脱 |
[10:05] | of having this baby? – We want this child. | – 这个孩子吗 – 我们想要这个孩子 |
[10:08] | It’s given us a reason to stay together. | 这给了我们在一起的理由 |
[10:10] | In fact, it was investigating the pregnancy… | 事实上 在调查的过程中 |
[10:12] | that had reignited Lindsay and Tobias’s passion. | Lindsay和Tobias的热情被重新燃起 |
[10:17] | It was weird. | 非常诡异 |
[10:18] | – Where’s your child? – I don’t have a child, Michael. | – 你们的孩子呢 – Michael 我没孩子 |
[10:20] | – We don’t have a child, Michael. – That’s why we want- | – 我们没有 Michael – 我们才想要一个 |
[10:23] | – Oh. – Did you mean Maeby? | – 好吧 – 你是说Maeby吗 |
[10:25] | – I did mean Maeby. – Well, | – 我是在说Maeby – 好吧 |
[10:27] | she’s hardly a child, is she, Michael? | 她已经不算是小孩了 对吧 Michael |
[10:29] | Yeah. And we know where she is. | 是的 而且我们知道她在哪里 |
[10:31] | She’s with her debate club, and sacramento | 她在辩论社团里 |
[10:33] | they’re on their way to Sacremende for the semifinals. | 他们正在去萨克拉门德参加半决赛的路上 |
[10:36] | She wasn’t. | 她并没有 |
[10:37] | And a Google search of | 而且谷歌搜索 萨克拉门德 |
[10:38] | the word “Sacremende”Only came up with this. | 只会出现这个 |
[10:42] | In fact, she was overseeing a remake of the Old Man And The Sea… | 事实上 她骗来了一个在<老人与海> |
[10:46] | for the film studio where she’d bluffed her way into a job. | 重制片中担任监制的工作 |
[10:50] | What on earth is taking so long? | 什么事需要这么久 |
[10:51] | Am I the only one who wants to get home and see their kids? | 我是唯一一个想快点回家顾小孩的吗 |
[10:54] | So please don’t tell me I don’t know where my kid is. | 所以不要说我不知道孩子在哪里 |
[10:57] | All I’m saying is that | 我想说的是 |
[10:59] | Maggie claims that no one else is involved. | Maggie坚持说没有别人存在 |
[11:02] | But what if she’s lying again and there is someone else involved? | 但如果她撒谎 其实那人是存在的 |
[11:04] | You know, a boyfriend, a husband. | 比如 男朋友 丈夫 |
[11:07] | Someone that got dumped when something better came along. | 那人在美好的我出现之后被甩了 |
[11:10] | – Of course. Why wouldn’t she? – I’m a good guy, you know. | – 当然了 为什么不呢 – 我是个好男人 |
[11:14] | So I’m thinkin’ maybe you | 所以我在想 或许你可以 |
[11:15] | can break into her house again for me… | 再溜进她房子一次 |
[11:16] | and see if you can find some, uh- | 看是否能找到一些 |
[11:18] | Way out of this for you? I don’t think so. | 帮你摆脱她的方法 我不会这么做的 |
[11:21] | No, I was gonna say, find some | 不是 我想说找到一些证明 |
[11:22] | evidence of who the father is, but forget it. | 谁是孩子爸的证据 算了当我没说 |
[11:25] | I’ll find somebody who wants an adventure. | 我去找个渴望冒险的人 |
[11:29] | George Michael, how would you like to get away from Uncle Buster? | George Michael 离开Buster叔叔一下怎样 |
[11:31] | – I’d really like that. – Good. Shh, shh, shh. | – 求之不得 – 好 轻点 |
[11:34] | And so, with his son’s help, Michael went to Maggie’s | 有儿子的帮助 Michael去了Maggie那里 |
[11:37] | to find some evidence of another man. | 找另一个男人存在的证据 |
[11:39] | It’s another Bluth Boy adventure. We’re like a team. | 这是布鲁斯男人的冒险 我们是个团队 |
[11:41] | – We’re like Red McGibbon and Bullet. – Who? | – 就像Red McGibbon和Bullet – 谁 |
[11:44] | They’re this old, uh- Never mind. Okay, listen. | 他们很老 当我没说 听着 |
[11:46] | Anything you find in there-name, | 在里面发现的任何东西 比如名字 |
[11:47] | phone number-you bring it out to Daddy, all right? | 电话号码 都拿来给我好吗 |
[11:49] | – You mean you’re not going in with me? – Hmm? No. | – 你是说你不和我一起进去 – 是的 |
[11:51] | I can’t fit through that doggy door. | 我钻不过那狗洞 |
[11:53] | But I am gonna risk being caught out here. Be careful. | 我在这冒着被抓的危险 你小心 |
[11:59] | Okay, I got a phone number. Let’s go. Drive. | 我拿到号码了 快开车 |
[12:02] | – Let’s go. Hit the gas. – You didn’t even go inside. | – 快走 踩油门 – 你根本没进去 |
[12:05] | – It was taped to the door. – It’s probably the Sparkletts guy. | – 这是贴在门上的 – 可能是送水工贴的 |
[12:08] | Listen, it’s okay. I’m telling you. | 听着 没事的 相信我 |
[12:10] | There’s nothing to be scared about. | 没有什么好怕的 |
[12:11] | I’m not getting that vibe. Hey! | 事情完全没那么严重 |
[12:14] | – Everything all right? – Yes, Officer. | – 一切都好吗 – 是的 警官 |
[12:16] | – Just waiting to see if Maggie’s home. – Oh. | – 只是想看Maggie回家了没 – 好 |
[12:19] | I was making sure there wasn’t another break-in. | 我只是来确认是否又有人企图闯进去 |
[12:20] | My partner is inside with his gun drawn. | 我的搭档正拿着枪在里面 |
[12:24] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[12:30] | Close call there, Bullet. I’m so sorry about that. | 差一点啊 搭档 我很抱歉 |
[12:33] | But listen, I think- I think that | 但是我觉得 |
[12:34] | you do have something here with this phone number. | 这个号码应该有用 |
[12:36] | “Really eager to hear from you.” | “非常期待您的来电” |
[12:39] | You know, that’s something a | 这应该是某个要当父亲的 |
[12:40] | guy would say if he was the father of her child… | 男人 因为有个更好的男人出现 |
[12:42] | and the mother stopped | 而被甩了后 |
[12:43] | calling ’cause she found a really good guy. | 会有的反应 |
[12:45] | I think this is him. I’m gettin’ that vibe. | 我的直觉告诉我肯定是他 |
[12:47] | We’re havin’ some fun, aren’t we? | 我们的冒险很成功 |
[12:49] | I’m really sorry about that. | 刚才的事很抱歉 |
[12:50] | Gob arrived at the dock, | Gob在码头希望找到 |
[12:53] | hoping to recover his brother’s missing hand. | 他弟弟的断手 |
[12:55] | I’m lookin’ for the seal that’s got the taste for kitty blood. | 我在找喜欢吃猫的海豹 |
[12:59] | I’ll pay you handsomely. | 我会给你很多报酬 |
[13:00] | In fact, the skipper had already | 事实上 船主已经把他的船 |
[13:02] | rented his boat to be shot in Maeby’s film. | 租给Maeby的剧组了 |
[13:05] | So neither he nor Gob were prepared… | 他和船主都没有想过 |
[13:08] | for the challenges of using cats to catch a seal. | 把猫当诱饵抓海豹的难度 |
[13:11] | God! It’s like herding cats. | 天那 就像在蓄猫 |
[13:15] | Here’s your kitty cat. Aah! Fine! | 小海豹快来吃小猫 好吧 |
[13:18] | You don’t get to be bait! | 你可以暂时不当诱饵 |
[13:19] | Why are there cats in the shot? | 为什么镜头里会有猫 |
[13:21] | This is the camera boat. Can you lose the- cats, please? | 这里是摄影船 可以赶走那些[哔]的猫吗 |
[13:25] | Uncle Gob? | Gob叔叔 |
[13:28] | Maeby Maeby? | |
[13:30] | And Michael traced the phone | Michael查到了 |
[13:32] | number he found on the note to an address. | 纸上号码的地址 |
[13:34] | Thank you, Mr. Parmesan. Okay. | 谢谢你 Parmesan先生 |
[13:37] | In there is the father of the | 房子里就是Maggie |
[13:38] | child that Maggie wants me to help her raise. | 想让我和她一起抚养的孩子的爸爸 |
[13:41] | And he probably doesn’t know that she’s got another man involved. | 这个人大概不知道我的存在 |
[13:44] | So I want you to stay here and enjoy the adventure from the car. | 所以你留在车里 感受车里的冒险气息 |
[13:47] | This one could get a little ugly. | 待会儿的场面肯定不好看 |
[13:50] | And, hey, I’d like to see that | 我真希望那个警察 |
[13:51] | cop of Maggie’s do detective work this good. Huh? | 像我们这么有推理能力 对吧 |
[13:58] | Oh, come on. Is this your phone number? | 不会吧 这是你的号码吗 |
[14:01] | Hey, I told you at the bar. I left that on Maggie’s door. | 我在酒吧说过 我留电话在Maggie门上了 |
[14:04] | And why are you hangin’ around Maggie’s house, anyway? | 你在Maggie家那偷偷摸摸干什么 |
[14:06] | L- I’m sorry. I’m in this crazy relationship. | 不好意思 说起来很疯狂 |
[14:09] | She wants me to raise this | 她想让我和她 |
[14:10] | child with her because there’s no father. | 抚养一个没父亲的孩子 |
[14:12] | – No father? – I thought I’d come here- | – 没有父亲 – 我找到这里是想 |
[14:13] | There’s a father. There’s two fathers. David! | 这里有父亲 而且还是两个 David |
[14:17] | – I’m making gravy. – That bitch is gonna keep our child. | – 我在做酱汤 – 那个贱人不想给我们孩子 |
[14:22] | I knew she was up to something. | 我就知道她有阴谋 |
[14:24] | Hot cops Hot | *激动的警察被烫了* |
[14:30] | Michael had tracked down the | Michael找到了雇用 |
[14:31] | couple who’d hired Maggie to carry their child. | Maggie代孕的情侣 |
[14:34] | So that’s why you guys are staking out her house. | 这就是为什么你们俩盯着她家 |
[14:36] | She hasn’t returned our calls. | 因为她不回我们电话 |
[14:38] | – There’s something about her I just don’t trust. – I’ll say. | – 我总不能相信她 – 我也是 |
[14:41] | She said she doesn’t know who the father is. | 她说她不知道孩子父亲是谁 |
[14:42] | In a funny way, neither do we. We just gave her a mixed cocktail. | 我们也不知道 给了她杯混合”鸡尾酒” |
[14:46] | – Two parts Taylor. – Two parts Carter. | – 两个小Taylor – 两个小Carter |
[14:49] | And let her do her thing. | 让她自己”品尝” |
[14:50] | We decided we never want to know which of us is the real father. | 我们决定永远不问谁是孩子的亲生父亲 |
[14:56] | Well, why should you? | 是啊 何必问呢 |
[14:58] | I just hope you find out which one of you can breast-feed. | 但希望你们决定了谁来喂母乳 |
[15:02] | You know, we’re in a loving relationship. | 你要明白 我们很相爱 |
[15:04] | And just because we don’t have breasts | 我们没有母乳 |
[15:05] | does not mean we cannot nourish our child. | 不代表不能抚养孩子 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to- | 抱歉 我不是这个意思 |
[15:10] | I don’t want you guys to worry | 别担心从Maggie那儿 |
[15:11] | about getting that child back from Maggie… | 要回孩子的事 |
[15:12] | because I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮你们的 |
[15:14] | Wow. What a… good guy. | 哇 多么好的一个男人 |
[15:18] | I know. And for once, I’m one lie ahead of Maggie Lizer’s lies. | 我知道 仅此一次 我先骗了Maggie Lizer |
[15:21] | In fact, Michael was one lie behind her. | 事实上 Michael被她先骗了 |
[15:24] | And what if I told you that Loretta was not fat… | 如果我告诉你Loretta并不胖 |
[15:29] | but actually a very greedy woman… | 而是个非常贪婪的女人 |
[15:31] | in a very cheap fat suit? | 穿着廉价的增肥装呢 |
[15:35] | What, do you think I’m kidding? Huh? | 你们觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[15:37] | – What are you doing? – Okay, so she’s fat. | – 你在干嘛 – 好吧 她是很胖 |
[15:40] | – Your Honor, this is an outrage! – Wow. Did I lose this one. | – 法官大人 这太过分了 – 我要输了吗 |
[15:44] | Mr. Zuckerkorn, you’ve been warned about touching. | Zuckerkorn先生 你因乱摸被警告 |
[15:46] | – You said spanking. – I want this case thrown out immediately. | – 你之前说打屁股 – 我想马上结案 |
[15:50] | In fact, Loretta wasn’t overweight- | 事实上 Loretta并不是变胖了 |
[15:53] | Oh, no! My water just broke! | 天哪 我的羊水破了 |
[15:54] | Quickly, Your Honor. Quickly throw it out. | 快 法官大人 快结案 |
[15:56] | but was carrying the child that Maggie was supposed to. | 而是怀了Maggie本该怀的孩子 |
[16:00] | You see, it was Loretta’s | Tobias和Lindsay检测的 |
[16:01] | urine that Tobias and Lindsay ended up testing… | 尿液其实是Loretta的 |
[16:05] | a fact they missed when they were making out in the shower. | 他们在浴室里亲热所以没看到 |
[16:09] | And Maggie did buy the fat suit to serve as her pregnancy belly. | 而Maggie确实买了增肥垫假装怀孕 |
[16:12] | All right, this is goin’ back. | 太假了 退了它 |
[16:14] | But soon upgraded to a higher-quality latex model. | 但又很快升级成了高质量乳胶版 |
[16:19] | It’s time! | 我要生了 |
[16:21] | Is there a doctor in the house? | 这里有医生吗 |
[16:22] | Oh, my God! My water broke too! | 天哪 我的羊水也破了 |
[16:25] | I’m in labor! | 我要生了 |
[16:26] | Maggie wasn’t, but had no | Maggie并没有 |
[16:28] | choice but to pretend to deliver at the same time. | 但只能假装同时要生了 |
[16:31] | And Gob caught up with Maeby and made a confession. | Gob遇到Maeby 向她坦白了 |
[16:34] | I think I’m responsible for Buster’s hand. | 我要为Buster的手负责 |
[16:37] | Yeah, and I’m responsible | 我也要为一部没有结局 |
[16:37] | for an $80-million movie without an ending. | 8千万美金的电影负责 |
[16:39] | I know those problems seem big when you’re a kid, Maeby. | 你们小孩就是容易大惊小怪 |
[16:42] | Look, this is kind of weird advice for me to be giving… | 好吧 虽然我来给意见有点奇怪 |
[16:46] | but why don’t you just tell him the truth? | 但你为什么不告诉他真相呢 |
[16:47] | I mean, he’ll respect you for it. | 他会因此尊敬你的 |
[16:50] | Thanks, Maeby. | 谢谢 Maeby |
[16:53] | Okay, now I’m just lying for no reason. | 好吧 这个谎撒的 |
[16:58] | And Michael arrived at the courthouse… | Michael来到法庭 |
[17:00] | only to discover that | 发现Maggie已经 |
[17:01] | Maggie had already been rushed to the hospital. | 被紧急送往医院了 |
[17:05] | And back at the penthouse, | 回到Lucille房里 |
[17:06] | Lucille was praying for the second time in her life. | 她正在进行一生中第二次祷告 |
[17:09] | Lord, let Buster forget everything. | 上帝 让Buster忘记一切吧 |
[17:11] | And if you need to take another hand to make that happen… | 如果你想拿走另一只手作为代价 |
[17:15] | please make it Gob’s. | 就拿Gob的吧 |
[17:17] | It was at that exact moment | 几乎同时 |
[17:19] | that Buster did forget he’d lost his hand. | Buster确实忘了自己没了手的事 |
[17:22] | Oh! No, stop it, stop it, stop it! | 不 停下 快停下 |
[17:24] | Oh, you caught my tendon in your claw! | 你的钩子插进我肌腱了 |
[17:28] | My claw? Aw, God! | 我的钩子 天哪 |
[17:32] | I’m a monster! | 我是怪物 |
[17:38] | No! | 不 |
[17:43] | Whose idea was the temporary hand? | 这只假手是谁的注意 |
[17:46] | Buster Buster! | |
[17:48] | Hi. There’s something you need to know. | 有件事你必须知道 |
[17:50] | There’s nothing he needs to know. Take his hand. Take it now! | 没什么他要知道的 上帝现在快带走他的手 |
[17:54] | It was my fault. It was my seal. | 是我的错 是我的海豹 |
[17:56] | I released him, and he bit off your hand. | 我放了它 然后它咬掉了你的手 |
[17:59] | Wow. Truth feels good. | 啊 说出来真爽 |
[18:01] | – You did this to me? – Yeah. | – 是你害我变成这样的 – 是的 |
[18:04] | And Gob was about to | 接着Gob体验到了一些 |
[18:05] | experience something that didn’t feel that good. | 不是那么爽的事情 |
[18:08] | No, Buster! Oh! | Buster 不要 |
[18:10] | Michael, meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[18:11] | notified the policemen that Maggie was in the hospital. | Michael 知会那两个警察Maggie在医院 |
[18:13] | – I will meet you there. – We’re on our way. | – 我在那等你们 – 收到 我们正赶过去 |
[18:15] | I’m getting goose bumps. | 人家鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 |
[18:18] | Hi. Okay. I’m gonna go in there with Maggie. | 好的 我要进去看Maggie |
[18:20] | As far as I know, she’s already had the kid, okay? | 据我所知她已经生了 |
[18:23] | We’re havin’ some adventure though, | 我们的冒险不赖吧 |
[18:24] | huh? You can’t say we’re not havin’ fun. | 不得不说这很刺激吧 |
[18:30] | Don’t smoke, sonny. | 不要抽烟 孩子 |
[18:36] | Michael. Oh, I’m glad you’re here. | Michael 太好了 你来了 |
[18:38] | Is this our little bundle of… two gay cops’ baby? | 这是我们的 两个基佬警察的孩子吗 |
[18:50] | Here it is. This came from our cup. | 他来了 从我们蛋蛋里出来的 |
[18:52] | That fellow was in our cup once. | 曾经在我们蛋蛋里的家伙 |
[18:54] | Here’s something I think you both need to have. | 我觉得你们需要这个 |
[18:58] | Boy, you just cannot get off the breast thing, can you? | 你总是耿耿于怀母乳的事 对吧 |
[19:03] | Okay, where’s the baby? | 孩子在哪里 |
[19:06] | – I’m not pregnant. – But we paid you to do this, Maggie. | – 我没有怀孕 – 但我们付钱了 Maggie |
[19:09] | I know, and I wanted to, | 我知道 我也很想 |
[19:10] | but then it turns out I couldn’t get pregnant. | 但后来发现我不能怀孕 |
[19:12] | And I had this client-You know, we were working on the fat case. | 我有个客户因为发福的事找我 |
[19:15] | So l- Hey, I outsourced it, okay? | 所以 我只是产品外包了 好吗 |
[19:19] | And you weren’t gonna let these nice guys have a baby? | 你不准备把孩子还给这两个好人吗 |
[19:22] | You were gonna have us raise it? | 你准备和我一起抚养 |
[19:24] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[19:26] | I’m gonna give ’em their baby. | 我会把孩子给他们的 |
[19:27] | I never thought you’d stick around. | 我从没想过你会留下 |
[19:29] | I’m not goin’ anywhere, baby. | 我哪儿也不去 亲爱的 |
[19:32] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底哪根筋不对 |
[19:33] | Oh! Here it comes! Here comes the baby! | 孩子出来了 |
[19:37] | Is that the head? | 那是头吗 |
[19:38] | Loretta had her baby, | Loretta把孩子生了下来 |
[19:40] | and the new family couldn’t have been happier. | 这个新家庭从没这么快乐过 |
[19:43] | – And Michael reunited with his son. – You disappointed? | – Michael回到了他儿子身边 – 失望吗 |
[19:47] | You kiddin’ me? You’re the only son I’ve ever needed. | 开玩笑吗 你是我唯一需要的孩子 |
[19:50] | That’s all the adventure I’ve ever needed. | 这也是我唯一需要的冒险 |
[19:53] | Okay. Son, I’m going to meet you at the car. “M.” Main floor. | 儿子 在车里等我 按”M”去一楼 |
[19:58] | No adventure there. | 不再有冒险了 |
[19:59] | But “M”Didn’t stand for “Main floor.” | 但是”M”不是一楼的意思 |
[20:05] | Dr.Ward to the morgue, please. | Ward医生 请到太平间 |
[20:07] | Dr. Ward to the morgue, please. Stat. | Ward医生 请尽快到太平间 |
[20:10] | And Michael said good-bye to Maggie. | Michael去向Maggie道别 |
[20:12] | – I know. I’ve got a problem. – We obviously both do. | – 我知道 我有毛病 – 很明显我也有 |
[20:14] | We obviously both crave some crazy complication in our lives. | 我们一生都渴望疯狂复杂的东西 |
[20:20] | When we’re together, it is like- | 当我们在一起时 就好像 |
[20:22] | – Magic? – I was gonna say “Train wreck.” | – 魔法 – 我想说灾难的 |
[20:25] | We have to make a vow, okay? This is over. | 我们必须保证 一切到此为止了 |
[20:28] | No more lying. No deceit, no sex. Everything. | 没有谎言 欺骗 性爱 一切 |
[20:32] | No more lies. | 再也不会有谎言 |
[20:36] | But that, too, turned out to be a lie. | 但是很快这变成了另一个谎言 |
[20:54] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:56] | Buster and Gob find themselves closer than ever. | Buster和Gob发现他们从未如此亲密 |
[20:59] | And there you are. We’ve removed the hook, | 好啦 我们把钩子移走了 |
[21:01] | and there’s been no damage. | 没有什么损伤 |
[21:02] | – Oh, thank God. – Yeah, he’s gonna be fine. | – 谢天谢地 – 是的 他没事了 |
[21:06] | But unfortunately, you’ve still got a hook in your ass. | 但是很不幸 钩子依然在你屁股里 |
[21:09] | And Maggie gets a big surprise. | Maggie有了个大惊喜 |
[21:11] | You have got to be kidding me. | 这是玩儿我呢吧 |
[21:17] | Hot cops We’ll clean up the town | *性感警察 基佬都是我们的* |
[21:20] | We’ll turn that old frown upside down | *包他们笑足颜开* |
[21:23] | Hot cops We’re aiming to please | *性感警察 包君满意* |
[21:25] | You know we’ll get down on our knees | *让你爽到跪地* |
[21:28] | We’re taking on the bad boys | *坏男孩交给我们吧* |
[21:31] | With our loaded guns | *我们性致满满* |
[21:34] | We’ll pump you full of molten lead | *射你一身粘稠* |
[21:36] | Bang, bang, you’re dead | *砰 砰 爽死了吧* |
[21:39] | Hot cops | *性感警察* |
[21:42] | Just give us a squeeze | *掐掐人家啊* |
[21:44] | Hot cops Hot | *性感警察超火热* |