时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:18] | Michael Bluth arrived home to find his mother, Lucille… | Michael Bluth回到家发现他的母亲 Lucille |
[00:21] | – in a state of agitation. – I think the company’s in trouble. | – 非常的不安 – 我觉得公司有麻烦了 |
[00:25] | What tipped you? The falling profits… | 是什么让你这么觉得的 下滑的利润额 |
[00:27] | or that we’re a regular feature | 还是我们是Bill O’Reilly的 |
[00:28] | on Bill O’Reilly’s “Most Ridiculous Item of the Day”? | “每日最荒谬的事情”节目里的常客 |
[00:30] | I’m talking about the fact that | 我说的是我的”朋友” |
[00:31] | my “Friend” Lucille Austero bought our company… | Lucille Austero买下我们公司的事 |
[00:34] | and I think she’s going for a power grab, that bitch! | 我觉得她准备要夺权了 那个婊子 |
[00:39] | You’re not at home, Mom. | 你现在不是在家里 妈 |
[00:40] | She doesn’t live next door when you’re here. | 她没有住在我们家隔壁 |
[00:41] | Secondly, she’s already grabbed power. | 其次 她已经大权在握了 |
[00:42] | She’s the majority shareholder of the company. | 她现在是公司最大的股东 |
[00:44] | I’ll tell you what you wants to grab. Your brother Gob. | 我来告诉你现在应该拉拢谁 你的哥哥Gob |
[00:47] | In fact, Lucille 2 was already with Gob | 事实上 Lucille二号早就跟Gob在一起了 |
[00:50] | You look really nice. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[00:51] | but she was growing | 不过她已经开始对 |
[00:52] | tired of his neediness. | Gob强烈的需求而心生厌烦了 |
[00:54] | I’m going to my spin class. | 我要去上健身课了 |
[00:56] | Thought you had vertigo. | 我以为你有眩晕症 |
[00:58] | She’ll sell the company or | 她会卖掉我们的公司 |
[00:59] | break it up into little parts or something… | 或者把公司拆分成很多部分 或者其他的什么 |
[01:01] | all under the guise of “Caring” About our family. | 这一切都会打着”关心”我们家庭的幌子 |
[01:05] | Gotta stop quoting when you drink. | 你喝酒的时候别打这个手势了 |
[01:06] | I certainly hope she’s not planning a move. | 我当然希望她没有下一步计划 |
[01:09] | I wouldn’t put it past her. | 我才没有这么乐观 |
[01:10] | She’d love to get at me any way she could. | 她会想方设法地羞辱我 |
[01:13] | That’s why she’s been flirting with Gob. | 这就是为什么她在Gob面前卖弄风情 |
[01:15] | She’s trying to prove | 她试着证明 |
[01:16] | that she’s closer to my children than I am… | 她比我跟我的孩子更亲近 |
[01:19] | but the joke’s on her, | 不过羞辱的是她自己 |
[01:19] | because she doesn’t know how little I care for Gob. | 她不知道我有多不在乎Gob |
[01:22] | Think that makes the joke on Gob. | 我觉得被羞辱的是Gob |
[01:26] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey, buddy. | – 嘿 爸 – 嘿 小伙 |
[01:28] | Was that Gangy who was just- | 刚刚那是奶奶 |
[01:30] | You all right? Sorry. | 你还好吗 对不起 |
[01:32] | Your grandmother had a little accident here. | 你奶奶刚刚在这里发生了一点小意外 |
[01:34] | Oh. Does that mean she’s gonna have to come live with us? | 噢 那她是不是得过来跟我们一起住了 |
[01:36] | No, no. No. It was- It was her drink, | 不 那是 那是她洒的酒 |
[01:39] | and even if it wasn’t, just- | 即使不是这样 只是 |
[01:40] | Do you remember when I bid | 你还记得我 |
[01:41] | on Sally Sitwell at the bachelorette auction? | 在单身女士拍卖会上买下了Sally Sitwell吗 |
[01:44] | They sent me this basket with all | 他们给我们的约会 |
[01:45] | this stuff for our date, you know. It’s a whole package. | 赠送了度假套餐 这篮子也包括在里面 |
[01:47] | Anyway, I thought that maybe we could do it together, | 总之 我觉得也许我们可以一起过情人节 |
[01:49] | like a Valentine’s present. | 就像给我们的情人节礼物 |
[01:50] | – You’re not gonna take Sally? – Sally, no. No. | – 你不准备约Sally – Sally 不 |
[01:53] | I-I wanted it for us. I never wanted to be with Sally. | 这是为我们准备的 我从来没想过跟Sally在一起 |
[01:55] | Actually, Michael had gone over to Sitwell Enterprises- | 事实上 Michael去了Sitwell企业 |
[01:58] | – Michael Bluth to see Sally. | Michael Bluth找Sally |
[02:00] | – one day earlier to set up a date with Sally. | 在跟Sally约会日子的前一天 |
[02:02] | I’m afraid she’s not here. If you’d | 很抱歉 她不在 |
[02:04] | like me to take the package, I can give it to her. | 东西是否需要我帮您转交呢 |
[02:09] | No, no. This is, uh- This is not for her. It’s for my son. | 不 这不是给她的 这是给我儿子的 |
[02:12] | Just don’t tell her I came by. | 别告诉她我来过 |
[02:15] | In fact, Sally wasn’t there… | 事实上 Sally确实不在 |
[02:17] | and the person Michael saw was her father. | Michael看到的那个人是她的父亲 |
[02:20] | You kidding? This makes me look like my daughter. | 你在开玩笑吗 这让我看起来像我女儿 |
[02:22] | No one’s going to think that. | 没人会那样觉得 |
[02:23] | I look like Edgar Winter. Forget it. I gotta get to spin class. | 我看起来就像Edgar Winter 算了 我要去健身课了 |
[02:26] | So what do you say? We got a basketful of father-son fun here. | 你觉得怎么样 有一篮子父子同乐的东西 |
[02:30] | – What’s Kama Sutra oil? – Maybe it’s not for us. | – 什么是Kama Sutra润滑油 – 也许这不是为我们准备的 |
[02:33] | Ah, Valentine’s Day, which- | 啊 情人节 |
[02:37] | Oh! Was your mother here? | 噢 你妈刚在这儿吗 |
[02:39] | Here. You all right? I’ll help you up. | 来 你还好吗 我拉你起来 |
[02:41] | Oh, that is quite a basket you’ve got there, Michael. | 你搞了一大篮子的东西 Michael |
[02:45] | That Sally Sitwell is one lucky lady. | 那个Sally Sitwell真是个幸运的女人 |
[02:47] | Well, I’m- I’m not so sure | 嗯 我还不太确定 |
[02:49] | that she’s actually… right for me, anyway. | 她是否真的适合我 |
[02:51] | But you got one of these too, didn’t you? | 不过你也拿到了这些 对吗 |
[02:53] | Y-You bought Lindsay at the same auction. | 你在那个拍卖会上买了Lindsay |
[02:55] | Well, yes, but I’m afraid I prematurely shot my wad… | 对 不过我恐怕是过早地把东西 |
[02:58] | on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will. | 都用在了彩排上 |
[03:01] | So now I’m afraid I have something of a mess on my hands. | 所以现在我手上有一堆烂东西 |
[03:04] | It’s just-There’s so many poorly chosen words in that sentence. | 你刚刚那句话有很多用词不当的地方 |
[03:07] | Tobias wanted to make sure | Tobias想确保 |
[03:08] | that everything was perfect for Lindsay… | 为Lindsay准备的每一件事都很完美 |
[03:11] | so he went to check it out first. | 所以他自己先去尝试了一番 |
[03:14] | Oh. Body chocolate. | 噢 涂抹巧克力 |
[03:19] | – It’s a wonderful package. I’ll take it. – You just did. | – 这度假套餐真棒 我要了 – 你已经在度假了 |
[03:23] | Why don’t you take this? I don’t have anyone to go with anyway. | 为什么你不收下这个 反正我没有人跟我一起去 |
[03:26] | Can you imagine how jealous that would make her? | 你能想象这会让她有多嫉妒吗 |
[03:28] | Where’s Tobias? | Tobias在哪 |
[03:30] | Oh, he’s just sharing a | 噢 他正在和 |
[03:31] | romantic horseback ride with Michael Bluth… | Michael Bluth浪漫地骑在马背上 |
[03:34] | and they’re dipping each other in”- | 然后他们给彼此蘸 |
[03:36] | Oh, you didn’t get any body chocolate. | 噢 你没有涂抹巧克力 |
[03:38] | I-I didn’t mean with me. | 我不是说和我 |
[03:40] | I-I hate to see you struggle like this. | 看到你这么纠结真不忍心 |
[03:41] | In fact, why don’t you let me ask her for you? | 不过 让我帮你约她吧 |
[03:44] | Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? | 好吧 Michael 你真是一个丘比特 |
[03:48] | I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks anytime. | 告诉你 你可以随时把你的箭插进我的屁股里 |
[03:52] | Okay. You know what you do? | 好的 你知道你该干什么吗 |
[03:53] | Buy yourself a tape recorder. Record yourself for a whole day. | 买个录音机 录下你一天说的话 |
[03:56] | I think you’re gonna be surprised at some of your phrasing. | 我觉得你会对你平时的一些措辞吃惊的 |
[03:58] | Butterscotch! Want a lick? | 奶油糖果 想舔一口吗 |
[04:01] | And later, Lindsay stopped by the office at Michael’s request. | 不久后 Lindsay应Michael的要求到了办公室 |
[04:05] | Great. Thank you. Listen. I want you to take… | 好极了 谢谢过来 我要你收下 |
[04:07] | my romance package at the Four Seas Hotel. | 我在四海酒店的浪漫度假套餐 |
[04:10] | – Oh, yea! – That’s great. Tobias is gonna be thrilled. | – 噢 耶 – 好极了 Tobias会激动死的 |
[04:13] | – Oh. I have to go with Tobias? – Lindsay, | – 我得和Tobias一起去吗 – Lindsay |
[04:15] | your husband really wants this to work. | 你丈夫真的想跟你一起去 |
[04:17] | Come on. Let me play Cupid this year. | 收下吧 让我今年当当丘比特 |
[04:18] | I thought he went already. | 我还以为他早去过了 |
[04:19] | – Yeah, I’m giving you mine. – Oh, because | – 是的 不过我给你的是我的 – 噢 因为 |
[04:21] | you’re afraid to ask Sally Sitwell to go with you. | 你不敢叫Sally Sitwell跟你一起去 |
[04:24] | That’s not true. That’s not true at all. – Mmm? Chaw-chee-chaw, chee-chaw. | 不是这样的 根本不是这么回事 |
[04:28] | – What is that? Is that a chicken? – What’s this? | – 那是什么 是只鸡吗 – 这什么情况 |
[04:30] | – Oh. Michael’s scared to ask out Sally. – No, I’m not. | – 噢 Michael不敢把Sally约出去 – 不 我没有 |
[04:33] | – Chaw-chee-chaw- – This is priceless. | 真不像话 |
[04:36] | You too. This is great. Come on. These aren’t even birds. | 你们两个 行了 你们学得根本不像 |
[04:40] | I am not-That’s enough. There are people working. | 我没有 够了 人们还在上班呢 |
[04:43] | Listen, I think that Lucille 2 is up to something. | 听着 我觉得Lucille二号在计划着什么 |
[04:46] | Mom said the same thing. When she came over. | 妈妈去我家的时候也这么说 |
[04:47] | I thought she was ticked off’cause you’re seeing her. | 我还以为她是因为你在跟她胡搞而生气 |
[04:49] | What? You’re seeing Lucille 2? Does Buster know? | 什么 你跟Lucille二号搞在一起 Buster知道吗 |
[04:52] | No. And I’m not. Just don’t tell people- | 不 我没有 别告诉其他人 |
[04:56] | I’m playing the part of the gigolo | 我是在出卖我的身体 |
[04:58] | so that she’ll keep the company afloat. | 好让公司得以正常运作 |
[05:00] | But something weird happened | 不过我昨天 |
[05:02] | yesterday when I was trying to find a way out of there. | 试图离开的时候发生了奇怪的事情 |
[05:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:10] | In fact, it was Stan Sitwell calling her… | 事实上 是Stan Sitwell打来的 |
[05:13] | as he’d become quite taken with Lucille 2 himself. | 而他就这样被Lucille二号深深地迷住了 |
[05:16] | It all makes sense. Why else would Sally Sitwell be avoiding me? | 这样就说得通了 不然为什么Sally Sitwell会回避我 |
[05:19] | Because she thinks you’re a loser. | 因为她觉得你是个失败者 |
[05:21] | And why would Lucille 2 be so distant toward me? | 那为什么Lucille二号会这么疏远我 |
[05:23] | – ‘Cause she knows you’re a loser. – But I think it’s pretty clear. | – 因为她知道你是个失败者 – 我认为这再明显不过了 |
[05:26] | Lucille 2 and Sitwell are working on a business deal. | Lucille二号和Sitwell在着手一笔交易 |
[05:29] | Lindsay, I’d like for you to | Lindsay 我想让你去 |
[05:30] | go over to Sitwell and see what you can find out. | Sitwell那边 看看能查出点什么 |
[05:32] | – I can’t go there again. – Why do I have to do that? | – 我不能再去那了 – 为什么我要去 |
[05:34] | Because you’ve been helping | 因为你擅自 |
[05:35] | yourself to the company money for quite some time. | 拿公司的钱的频率太高了 |
[05:37] | It’s not like you do anything for the family anyway. | 你没帮家里做过什么 |
[05:39] | Gob doesn’t do anything for the family. | Gob也没为家里做过任何事 |
[05:41] | Hey, I’m Fu[Bi] Lucille 2. | 嘿 我在[哔]Lucille二号 |
[05:44] | Oh. I could do something like that. | 噢 我也可以做那样的事 |
[05:46] | Yes, this is what Dad was | 对 爸爸擅长的 |
[05:47] | really good at- getting us out of tight spots. | 就是这个 帮助我们摆脱困境 |
[05:49] | In fact, at that very moment, George Sr. was in a tight spot… | 事实上 就在这个时候老George正处在困境中 |
[05:54] | as he’d gotten himself wedged under the furnace… | 他卡在了炉子下面了 |
[05:56] | while chasing after a sour ball that had rolled out of his pocket. | 为了捡回从口袋里掉出来的酸糖球 |
[06:04] | Eventually, Michael rescued him. | 最终 Michael救出了他 |
[06:06] | I’m starting to worry she’s gonna sell us out. | 我开始担心她会把我们公司卖了 |
[06:08] | I think the answer to this problem is money. | 我认为解决方法就是钱 |
[06:11] | Now, this may just be me having my | 也许因为在100度的炉子下 |
[06:14] | head against a hundred-degree furnace for an hour… | 烤了一个小时 我脑子有点不好使 |
[06:16] | but maybe we should bring in Jack Dorso. | 不过 也许我们应该把Jack Dorso找来 |
[06:19] | – Uncle Jack? – Well, no. He’s not my uncle. | – Jack叔公 – 不 他不是我叔叔 |
[06:22] | He’s, uh, my dad’s friend. | 他是我爸爸的朋友 |
[06:24] | But, uh, this guy has got a fortune. | 不过这家伙可有钱了 |
[06:26] | Jack Dorso first achieved success in the ’40s… | Jack Dorso第一次成功是在40年代 |
[06:29] | as a costar of the radio and then film serial, | 先混广播界 后又出演了系列电影 |
[06:32] | Red McGibbon and Bullet: Nazi Hunters. | <瑞德.麦吉本和子弹:纳粹猎人> |
[06:34] | There are two Nazis up there in that dance hall. | 上面的舞厅里有两个纳粹党 |
[06:36] | Shoot me. | 把我射出去 |
[06:38] | Happy Valentine’s Day, Nazis. | 情人节快乐 纳粹崽子们 |
[06:41] | When the actor who played Red McGibbon… | 当饰演Red McGibbon的演员 |
[06:43] | was jailed for his Communist sympathies… | 因为对共产主义的同情而入狱后 |
[06:46] | Jack Dorso made one attempt at a solo Bullet feature. | Jack Dorso尝试了一部以子弹为主角的剧 |
[06:50] | But the audience was not | 不过观众没有 |
[06:51] | ready to accept Bullet as a romantic lead… | 准备接受一颗浪漫的子弹 |
[06:54] | despite his powerful upper body. | 即使他的上身很健壮 |
[06:57] | So he started a chain of gymnasiums… | 所以在一次看望Red的过程中 |
[06:59] | having stolen the idea from Red during a prison visit. | 偷了他的主意 开了一系列的健身馆 |
[07:04] | – And as the years passed- – Hey, Jack! | – 随着时间一年一年过去 – 嘿 Jack |
[07:06] | He became well-known for his annual birthday feats of strength. | 他因为每年生日展示力量的壮举而变得有名起来 |
[07:11] | Five pounds for each year of my life. | 在我活着的时候 每年增加五镑 |
[07:14] | Sadly, he lost the use of his legs on his 70th birthday- | 不幸的是 在他70岁生日的时候下肢瘫痪了 |
[07:17] | – Release! – at the | – 放手 |
[07:18] | newly-remodeled Jack Dorso’s in Albany, New York. | 在他新装修的位于纽约奥尔巴尼的健身馆 |
[07:23] | Too much! | 太重了 |
[07:26] | If he’s got so much money, how come we never called him before? | 如果他这么有钱 我们怎么从未联系过他 |
[07:29] | But I have. I mean, | 我联系过 我是说 |
[07:30] | there wouldn’t be a Bluth Company without him. | 如果没有他就没有Bluth公司 |
[07:31] | I could never have afforded that first tract of land. | 我可能永远买不起第一块地 |
[07:34] | But he always wants something in return. | 不过他总是寻求回报 |
[07:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:38] | See if you can talk your mother | 你是否能劝你妈 |
[07:39] | into taking another bullet for the Bluth family. | 为咱布鲁斯家族再牺牲一次 |
[07:46] | The family gathered at | 一家人聚在Lucille家 |
[07:47] | Lucille’s to welcome and solicit Uncle Jack. | 欢迎并恳求Jack叔公 |
[07:51] | And remember, he wasn’t really their uncle. | 不过记住 他并不是他们真正的叔公 |
[07:53] | Buster. Nice of you to take a | Buster 你能歇口气停止和 |
[07:55] | break from that common whore you’ve been dating. | 那个惯妓交往真是太好了 |
[07:57] | She is not a whore, Mother. | 她不是妓女 妈妈 |
[07:59] | She happens to be the new secretary of the Bluth Company. | 她恰恰是布鲁斯公司的新秘书 |
[08:02] | And, yes, she’s more experienced than a normal girl. | 不过 没错 她比一个普通的女孩更有性经验 |
[08:06] | – But sometimes love should be terrifying. – In fact… | – 但是有些时候爱情就该这么吓人 – 事实上 |
[08:11] | – Buster had even started – Buster. | – Buster甚至已经开始 – Buster |
[08:12] | using his army stealth training. | 使用他在军队里的被教给的潜行技巧 |
[08:13] | I’ll be right in, and then maybe we can talk about- | 我马上就出去 然后也许我们可以谈谈 |
[08:19] | Makin’ that love. | 做爱的事情 |
[08:23] | I shouldn’t complain. | 我不该抱怨的 |
[08:25] | It’s better than you dating Lucille 2, that bitch! | 至少这比你跟Lucille二号约会好 那个婊子 |
[08:29] | Lucille 2’s not a “B,”Mother. She’s kind, and she’s caring… | Lucille二号不是婊子 妈 她很亲切 有爱心 |
[08:33] | and she’s certainly less | 而且她的确 |
[08:34] | experienced than that whore that I’m dating now. | 没有跟我约会的那个妓女那么有性经验 |
[08:37] | And perhaps it was screaming it out loud… | 也许是因为刚刚大声叫出来的缘故 |
[08:39] | that made Buster realize that he missed Lucille 2. | Buster开始意识到他想Lucille二号了 |
[08:42] | I’m wondering if you can keep | 我在想你们是否能在 |
[08:44] | some of the more piercing profanities down… | 90岁的健身爱好者到这的时候 |
[08:45] | when the 90-year-old fitness buff gets here? | 少说一些刺耳的脏话 |
[08:47] | You know, Michael, I was happy to call Uncle Jack for you… | Michael 我很乐意帮你把Jack叔公叫来 |
[08:50] | but that’s as much as I’m going to do. | 不过我只打算做这么多了 |
[08:53] | If you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我的意思 |
[08:55] | I need a more vital man. | 我需要一个更有活力的男人 |
[08:57] | Someone order 140 pounds of upper-body strength? | 谁需要能举140镑的上身力量 |
[09:00] | Well, he certainly sounds vital to me. | 在我听起来他的确很有活力 |
[09:05] | Walk, Dragon! Walk! | 走 Dragon 走 |
[09:06] | – Enter the room! – Welcome, Uncle Jack. | – 进房间去 – 欢迎 Jack叔公 |
[09:09] | He’s half deaf. It was a stupid, stupid hire. | 他有点聋 雇他真愚蠢 愚蠢 |
[09:13] | Not “Higher.” Eye level! Eye level! | 不是”高点” 眼睛那么高 眼睛那么高 |
[09:17] | Kisses, and then we talk. Which one is Michael? | 吃点小糖球 然后我们再谈 谁是Michael |
[09:20] | – Uh- – Swoop me! | – 诶 – 带我扑过去 |
[09:24] | Oh. – I, uh, really appreciate you coming over, Uncle Jack. | 噢 我真的很感激你能过来 Jack叔公 |
[09:27] | Thank you for having me. You may be amazed. | 谢谢招待我 你可能会惊讶 |
[09:30] | Uh, I’m invited into very few personal homes. | 很少有人会邀请我去他们家 |
[09:34] | To the nuts! | 去那球那儿 |
[09:36] | The bridge mix! The bridge mix! Fool! | 糖球 糖球 傻瓜 |
[09:41] | Hey, fake Uncle Jack. | 嘿 假叔公Jack |
[09:43] | Is this the boy? Is this the little one? | 是这个男孩吗 最小的那个 |
[09:45] | My God, you’re an army man. | 天哪 你成军人了 |
[09:48] | I was never in the army. I was in the pictures. | 我没当过兵 不过我演过军人的戏 |
[09:51] | Here comes Uncle Jack. Shoot me! | Jack叔公来了 射我出去 |
[09:54] | Oh, God! | 噢 老天 |
[09:57] | Look at that. I pinned him. I pinned the army man. | 瞧瞧 我压倒他了 我压倒了一个当兵的 |
[10:01] | God bless you for being in the army. Up, Dragon! | 上帝保佑 还好你当过兵 抱我起来 Dragon |
[10:06] | Lift. Lift with vigor. | 抬我起来 用点力气 |
[10:10] | – Remember me? – Lucille. | – 记得我吗 – Lucille |
[10:13] | You look younger than you did the day I- | 你比那天更年轻了 |
[10:15] | Oh, you old fool. I’m Lucille. | 噢 你个老傻瓜 我是Lucille |
[10:17] | Ah! You look fabulous. Back to the blonde. Back to the blonde. | 啊 你看起来棒极了 转回去 转回去 |
[10:25] | Isn’t she beautiful? Oh, yeah. | 她漂亮吗 噢 耶 |
[10:30] | He’s kind of scary, that guy, huh? | 那家伙有点吓人 |
[10:32] | Not to me. I think he’s kind of cool. | 我不这么觉得 我觉得他有点酷 |
[10:34] | Well, why don’t you go get your kiss from Mr. Cool Half-Man? | 为什么不过去让酷酷的半人先生亲你一下 |
[10:38] | – I-Okay. I’d be fine with that. – Let’s go. | – 行 没问题 – 走 |
[10:39] | – So what’s your point? – Come on. | – 你想干什么 – 走 |
[10:41] | Why, she’s no bigger than one of my legs. | 天哪 她的身子都没我腿粗 |
[10:44] | Shake them for her. | 摇给她看 |
[10:47] | Excuse me, Uncle Jack. I’m George Michael. | 对不起 Jack太叔公 我是George Michael |
[10:49] | It’s okay. Just ignore it! | 没事 别在意 |
[10:51] | Ignore it. Just something the body does when you’re shaken. | 别在意 只是当摇晃身体的时候就会这样 |
[10:55] | Don’t shake it! Don’t shake it! | 别摇了 别摇了 |
[10:57] | – Towel! – Not the good ones! | – 毛巾 – 别拿好的 |
[10:59] | Is he dying? What if he’s dying? | 他要死了吗 他死了怎么办 |
[11:02] | Boy, that Dragon’s cute, huh? | 天哪 那个Dragon真可爱 |
[11:05] | What, the deaf giant who’s holding our fake uncle? | 什么 那个抱着我们假叔公的聋大个子 |
[11:08] | He’s been flirting with me all night. | 他一整晚都在给我抛媚眼 |
[11:10] | I was thinking maybe it would be best for the family… | 我在想这样或许对我们家更好 |
[11:13] | if I went on that romance thing with Drag instead of Tobias… | 如果跟我结婚的是Drag而不是Tobias |
[11:17] | which would be a drag. | 那个潜在的变装癖 |
[11:19] | Yeah, that’s just the kind of joke Drag can’t hear. | 是啊 这种笑话Drag恐怕听不明白 |
[11:22] | No, you’re gonna go with Tobias or not at all. | 你还是跟Tobias在一起吧 或者单身 |
[11:24] | Now tell me what you found out at Sitwell. | 现在告诉我你在Sitwell那查到了什么 |
[11:26] | – Oh. You still want me to do that? – You didn’t? | – 你还需要我那么做吗 – 你没去吗 |
[11:29] | Lindsay, I give you one thing | Lindsay 我只让你做一件 |
[11:31] | to do for the business, and you can’t even do it. | 生意上的事情 你都不能完成 |
[11:32] | I mean, if you’d tried and failed, | 我的意思是 如果你去干了但失败了 |
[11:33] | I’d understand, but you didn’t even try. | 我能理解 不过你连去都不去 |
[11:35] | So, I didn’t even fail, | 所以 我没有失败 |
[11:37] | and I don’t see you giving me credit for that. | 而我却没见你因此表扬我 |
[11:40] | Michael knew that since Lindsay let him down… | Michael知道既然Lindsay让他失望了 |
[11:43] | he had no choice but to ask | 他就别无选择 只能向 |
[11:45] | Uncle Jack for the money to save his company. | Jack叔公要钱来救他的公司 |
[11:48] | – Pretty. – Yes. | – 真漂亮 – 是的 |
[11:52] | Do you think you should be | 你觉得你就这样 |
[11:53] | perched on the edge of the building like this? | 坐在栏杆上没事吗 |
[11:55] | Oh, Dragon’s got me. | 噢 Dragon抱着我呢 |
[12:00] | – Dragon’s in the bathroom. – Mama! | – Dragon在浴室里 – 我的妈呀 |
[12:02] | Come on. I got ya. I got ya. It’s okay. | 没事 我抱住你了 我抱住你了 没事的 |
[12:07] | And so Michael laid out his dilemma. | 然后Michael说出了他的窘境 |
[12:09] | …family company get ruined. | 家族的公司会倒闭 |
[12:10] | – I was hoping that this was a social visit- – Well- | – 我还以为这只是社交性的拜访 – 嗯 |
[12:15] | particularly when that | 特别是当 |
[12:16] | sister of yours started giving me the cutie eye. | 你的姐姐给我抛媚眼的时候 |
[12:21] | She did? | 真的吗 |
[12:22] | Unfortunately that moose was holding me, | 不幸的是那个大块头抱着我 |
[12:25] | so I couldn’t make my move. | 所以我不能采取攻势 |
[12:27] | Of course I couldn’t make that | 当然我没有那个大块头的帮助 |
[12:29] | move without that moose, but that’s my challenge. | 也动不了 不过那就是对我的挑战 |
[12:32] | I won’t go wheelchair! | 我不会坐轮椅的 |
[12:35] | Twirl me around. | 转我过来 |
[12:38] | Hey, hey. No. I got you. I got you. | 嘿 不 我拉住你了 拉住你了 |
[12:42] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:43] | But Valentine’s Day is here, and I’m alone. | 但是情人节快到了 我却没人陪 |
[12:48] | The moose is no one. | 大块头不算 |
[12:50] | Perhaps if I had a little… companionship… | 或许如果能有人陪陪我 |
[12:54] | I’d be a little more disposed to whip out… | 我会更愿意掏出 |
[12:57] | that old wallet of mine. | 我口袋里的钱 |
[13:01] | You’re saying if I were to set you up with my sister… | 你是说如果我能让我姐姐陪你 |
[13:03] | – you would consider bailing us out? – Oh, joy. Yeah. | – 你就会考虑帮我们摆脱困境 – 没错 很乐意 |
[13:07] | Michael was torn. | Michael纠结了 |
[13:08] | The business meant the world to him, | 公司的生意对他来说意味着全部 |
[13:10] | – but his sister’s honor- – Let’s do it. | – 不过他姐姐的声誉 – 行啊 |
[13:12] | – uh, meant a lot too. – Let’s go share the good news. | – 也很重要 – 让我们去把好消息告诉他们吧 |
[13:20] | Michael had offered his sister to his Uncle Jack… | Michael把他姐姐卖给了Jack叔公 |
[13:23] | in exchange for money to save the company. | 换来了拯救公司的钱 |
[13:26] | Remember, it’s not their real uncle. | 记住 那不是他们真正的叔公 |
[13:28] | – He’s cute, isn’t he? – So cute. | – 他太可爱了 不是吗 – 非常可爱 |
[13:31] | – Imagine him without that muscly | – 要是他怀里没抱着 |
[13:33] | – little old guy in his arms. – Oh, Dragon. Right. | – 那个老头就更好了 – 噢 你说Dragon 没错 |
[13:35] | Well, that’s why I was thinking maybe | 我在想也许 |
[13:37] | you should go with Dragon on that romantic getaway. Ah? | 你应该跟Dragon去度个浪漫的假 |
[13:40] | – Oh. – Now, I know he’s working… | – 噢 – 不过 他现在还得工作 |
[13:42] | so Uncle Jack’s gonna have to go along. | 所以Jack叔公也得跟你们一起去 |
[13:45] | Oh. Well, as long as he promises not to shake him. | 好吧 只要别再摇晃他 |
[13:47] | – Mmm. – So, what did he say about the money? | – 嗯 – 那个钱的事情怎么样了 |
[13:51] | He said he’d like to sleep on it. | 他说他得考虑一下 |
[13:54] | Meanwhile, Buster had decided to pursue a new girlfriend: | 与此同时 Buster决定去找一个新女朋友 |
[13:58] | His old girlfriend. | 他的旧女朋友 |
[13:59] | Hey- Brother? What are you doing here? | 嘿 哥哥 你在这里干什么 |
[14:02] | I’m keeping an eye on the woman who controls our company. | 我在监视着控制我们公司的女人 |
[14:05] | In her robe and slippies? | 穿着她的浴袍和鞋子 |
[14:06] | Getting into her head. I think | 以此侵入她的脑子 我觉得 |
[14:08] | she’s planning on selling our company to Stan Sitwell. | 她在计划着把我们公司卖给Stan Sitwell |
[14:11] | But I’ve lost her trail, | 不过我跟丢她了 |
[14:12] | and I don’t think I have the skills to pick it up. | 我认为我没有技能再继续下去了 |
[14:15] | Skills? | 技能 |
[14:22] | These kind of skills? | 这样的技能吗 |
[14:24] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[14:27] | But if you give me one of those outfits, | 不过如果你给我一件这样的军装 |
[14:28] | we can hide in the bushes or something and spy on them. | 我们可以躲在灌木丛里什么的 然后监视她 |
[14:32] | I would like to see her again. You’ve got it. | 我想再见她一次 就按你说的做 |
[14:36] | And Michael told his father the good news about Uncle Jack. | Michael把好消息告诉了他爸 |
[14:39] | You are pimping out your sister? | 你把你姐给卖了 |
[14:41] | You were pimping out my mother. | 你原来想让我妈去的 |
[14:42] | Yes, because she was sleeping with my brother, but your sister? | 没错 因为她原来跟我弟睡过 不过你姐姐 |
[14:46] | Everything’s gonna be fine. No one’s gonna get hurt. | 一切都会没事的 没人会受到伤害 |
[14:49] | No one is going to get hurt. | 没人会受到伤害 |
[14:51] | Oh. Hey, Michael. My dad | 嘿 Michael 我爸 |
[14:53] | wanted me to thank you for the romantic getaway. | 让我谢谢你为他准备的浪漫假期 |
[14:56] | Don’t tell me what that means. | 不用告诉我那是什么意思 |
[14:57] | – Where is your dad? – He left, dressed all western-y. | – 你爸在哪 – 他穿了一身西部装扮 走了 |
[15:01] | You could leave me out of that part too. | 你也不用让我知道这部分 |
[15:02] | And Michael realized that perhaps somebody would get hurt. | Michael意识到也许某人要受伤了 |
[15:06] | – I just screwed my brother-in-law. – Well, I’m all grown up now. | – 我做了对不起我姐夫的事 – 我现在该懂的都懂了 |
[15:10] | So Michael rushed to the Four Seas Hotel… | 所以Michael匆匆赶到四海酒店 |
[15:13] | to keep Tobias from finding out about Lindsay’s date. | 好让Tobias不发现Lindsay在跟别人约会 |
[15:16] | Michael, this is Jeff. He does all the horse work here. | Michael 这是Jeff 他负责这里所有关于马的事情 |
[15:19] | You’ll meet him again at the end. Plus, he gets you your juice. | 你到后头会再见到他 此外他会帮你拿果汁 |
[15:22] | Not your first juice, but the one you get at the spa. | 虽然不是你第一杯 不过肯定是做水疗的第一杯 |
[15:25] | – That’s right. You’ve done this before. | – 没错 你来过 |
[15:26] | – But not with a lovely lady. | – 不过不是跟一个可爱的女士 |
[15:29] | Jeff doubts one’s coming at all, don’t you? Sorry. Sorry. | Jeff怀疑她根本不会来 是吗 对不起 |
[15:32] | About the lovely lady- | 关于那个可爱的女士 |
[15:36] | Stop. You dropped the boot. Dropped the boot. | 等等 靴子掉了 |
[15:40] | Michael came up with the only evasion he could think of. | Michael费尽心机想出了这样的一个遁辞 |
[15:44] | Tobias, the lovely lady, | Tobias 那个可爱的女士 |
[15:46] | she’s gonna be a little bit late. She’s doing some work. | 她要晚一些才能到 她有一些工作要做 |
[15:48] | She said to get started without her. | 她让你别等她了 |
[15:50] | Saddle me up, Jeff. | 给我弄一匹马 Jeff |
[15:51] | It’s gonna take a few minutes to tack another horse. | 给另外一匹马套上马鞍可能要一些时间 |
[15:54] | So Michael embarked on the | 所以Michael开始了 |
[15:55] | romantic adventure he’d spent so lavishly for. | 他大方让给Tobias夫妇的浪漫旅程 |
[15:59] | Well, you certainly didn’t | 好吧 你显然没有 |
[15:59] | help with my reputation as a lady’s man with Jeff. | 在Jeff面前维护我作为男人的声誉 |
[16:02] | But we’ll clear all that up in the spa when I get my facial. | 不过水疗的时候 我做了面部按摩后 他就会懂了 |
[16:06] | Hey, did you ever get that tape recorder? | 嘿 你买了录音机了没 |
[16:08] | You’re funny. Come on, boy. Hoo-cha-cha! | 你真有趣 我们走 |
[16:12] | Soon the next group began their romantic date. | 没多久 下一对开始了他们的浪漫约会 |
[16:15] | – So nice of you to cover this, Uncle Jack. – My pleasure. | – Jack叔公你真好帮我们出了钱 – 我的荣幸 |
[16:19] | It’s nice to do something you don’t need legs for. | 做一些不需要腿的事情真好 |
[16:29] | Towel! | 毛巾 |
[16:30] | And Lucille 2 showed up with Stan Sitwell… | Lucille二号和Stan Sitwell也来了 |
[16:34] | who did look a little like Edgar Winter. | Stan Sitwell确实有点像Edgar Winter |
[16:37] | And one by one, they each | 然后他们每一对 |
[16:39] | enjoyed the activities of their romantic getaways. | 都享受了他们浪漫的假期 |
[16:42] | – Body chocolate? – No. | – 抹巧克力吗 – 不 |
[16:44] | Of course, in the spa… | 当然 在水疗的时候 |
[16:46] | the jets proved too powerful for Uncle Jack’s tiny legs. | 水射流确实对Jack叔叔瘦弱的腿来说太强了 |
[16:51] | The spa portion also proved | 水疗的部分 |
[16:53] | challenging to Stan Sitwell and Lucille 2… | 也给Stan Sitwell和Lucille二号带来了麻烦 |
[16:57] | who in turn were being followed by Buster… | 而他们被Buster |
[17:01] | and Gob. | 和Gob跟踪着 |
[17:05] | And soon, Michael and Tobias awaited their massage therapists. | 不久后 Michael和Tobias在等他们的按摩师 |
[17:09] | So, uh, Tobias… | 呃 Tobias |
[17:10] | Some afraid that your wife | 我有点担心你的妻子 |
[17:12] | might not actually end up here with you. | 最后不会跟你在这度假 |
[17:15] | You know, Michael, perhaps I should buy you that tape recorder. | 知道吗 Michael 或者我该给你买个录音机 |
[17:18] | Do you have any idea how often you say the word “Afraid”? | 你知道你有多经常说”担心”吗 |
[17:21] | Well, I know I used it in the jacuzzi. | 我知道我在按摩浴缸里说过 |
[17:23] | And I apologize for that. I thought it was a pool toy. | 我很抱歉 我还以为那是个玩具水池 |
[17:27] | But you were supposed to be here with Sally Sitwell… | 不过现在跟你在这的应该是Sally Sitwell |
[17:29] | but… you were afraid to ask her. | 但是 你不敢约她 |
[17:32] | So what do you do? You create issues, | 所以你做了什么 你制造麻烦 |
[17:35] | and you make up imaginary problems… | 编造一些你想象的问题 |
[17:37] | like this merger I hear you’re worried about. | 比如你担忧的公司被并购 |
[17:39] | Well, uh, you’re probably right- | 好吧 你也许说的对 |
[17:41] | About me being afraid of the word “No,” But- | 关于我害怕被拒绝的事情 不过 |
[17:45] | You know, the merger’s real. I’m not imagining that. | 公司要被卖掉是真的 不是我想象的 |
[17:48] | Lucille Michael Lucille! Michael. | |
[17:51] | – Michael? – What are you doing here? | – Michael – 你在这干什么 |
[17:53] | Following Lucille 2. She’s with Sitwell. | 跟踪Lucille二号 她跟Sitwell在一起 |
[17:55] | She probably figured that we’d never track her. | 她也许永远不会知道我们跟踪她 |
[17:58] | But we lost her. Everyone put on white robes and outsmarted us. | 不过我们跟丢了 每个人都穿着白色的浴袍把我们给骗了 |
[18:02] | Lucille Lindsay Lucille! Lindsay? | |
[18:06] | Lindsay Lindsay. | |
[18:07] | Wait, wait, wait. Lindsay’s here? With two men? | 等等 Lindsay在这儿 跟两个男人 |
[18:11] | Sort of one and a half. | 应该算一个半 |
[18:13] | Tobias. Hey, Tobias! | Tobias 嘿 Tobias |
[18:17] | Lindsay, look. I- | Lindsay 听着 我 |
[18:18] | Oh. Lucille 2. I’m sorry. | Lucille二号 对不起 |
[18:20] | – And, miss, I don’t know your name. – Tobias? | – 还有这位小姐 我不知道你的名字 – Tobias |
[18:22] | Lucille? Sitwell? What’s this? | Lucille Sitwell 你们在干什么 |
[18:24] | It’s our romantic getaway, Michael. | 我们在度浪漫的假期 Michael |
[18:26] | Romantic? So, then the company isn’t being taken over… | 浪漫 所以 公司不会被卖掉了 |
[18:30] | so Lindsay doesn’t have to be with Uncle Jack? | 所以 Lindsay不用陪Jack叔公了 |
[18:32] | Oh, Tobias. We gotta stop Linds-Tobias? | Tobias 我们得去阻止Linds Tobias呢 |
[18:35] | – How’d you like to take a nap, baldy? – I’ll handle this. | – 你想出来休息一下吗 秃头 – 我来解决这个 |
[18:39] | She’s my girlfriend, pal. | 她是我女朋友 哥们 |
[18:41] | Take him down, Buster. | 放倒他 Buster |
[18:42] | Your girlfriend? | 你女朋友 |
[18:43] | That’s why you were in her robe and slippies. | 怪不得你穿着她的浴袍和拖鞋 |
[18:45] | You weren’t trying to get into her head. | 你并不是想侵入她的脑子 |
[18:47] | You were trying to get into her… robe and slippies. | 你是想侵入她的 浴袍和拖鞋 |
[18:51] | She’s my girlfriend! | 她是我女朋友 |
[18:57] | So this is who you choose over me? | 所以这就是你看上的那个小白脸 |
[19:00] | She’s not with him. She’s with the Bullet. | 跟她在一起的不是他 是我 |
[19:03] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢谢老天爷 |
[19:05] | But if you want a fight, you got it. Shoot me! | 不过如果你想打架 没问题 射我出去 |
[19:13] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[19:16] | Look, I wasn’t trying to sell your company, | 听着 我并没有打算卖掉你们公司 |
[19:19] | but I am now. | 不过现在我有这个打算了 |
[19:21] | The hell with all of you. | 你们全都去死吧 |
[19:24] | I’m gonna try and lowball her. | 我现在去试试压低她的报价 |
[19:26] | Not while we’re around. | 只要我们在 没门 |
[19:28] | We’re not done here, Gob! | 我们还没完呢 Gob |
[19:31] | Tobias? Tobias, I’m sorry. | Tobias Tobias 我很抱歉 |
[19:34] | I set this up for Lindsay. Lindsay, I’m sorry. | 这一切都是我安排的 Lindsay 对不起 |
[19:36] | You were not on a date with Dragon. | 在跟你约会的不是Dragon |
[19:39] | I know that, Michael. | 我知道 Michael |
[19:40] | It was pretty obvious when | 当Dragon一直抱着Jack叔公 |
[19:41] | Dragon kept swooping Uncle Jack in for a kiss. | 扑过来吻我的时候太明显了 |
[19:43] | You said I never did anything for the company. | 你说我从来没有为公司做过什么 |
[19:45] | I-I just thought I’d try. | 我只是想试试 |
[19:46] | Tobias Tobias | |
[19:48] | Tobias, I never thought you’d ever fight for me. | Tobias 我从没想过你会为我打架 |
[19:51] | I had no idea a 90-year-old | 我从来不知道一个90岁的男人 |
[19:53] | man could cave in my chest cavity like that. | 压着我的胸口可以这么疼 |
[19:55] | Dragon, would you mind carrying my husband to the car? | Dragon 你介意把我丈夫抱到车里去吗 |
[20:01] | – Oh! – My God. | – 噢 – 我的天 |
[20:05] | I love takin’ a guy down! | 我喜欢把别人放倒 |
[20:08] | I think I snapped one of his ribs. | 我想我折断了一根他的肋骨 |
[20:11] | No. It’s my leg. | 不 是我的腿 |
[20:14] | I’ll bet that would hurt. | 我打赌这会很痛 |
[20:15] | I guess the deal’s off now, | 我猜我们的交易取消了 |
[20:17] | now that I actually need you to help us out? | 即使我真的需要你帮助我们摆脱困境 |
[20:19] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我再给你一笔交易 |
[20:20] | You carry me, and I’ll carry you. | 你抱我回去 我就帮助你渡过难关 |
[20:24] | Thanks, Uncle Jack. | 谢谢 Jack叔公 |
[20:25] | – Yeah. I think we should get to the hospital. – Let me see. | – 我觉得我们应该去医院 – 让我看看 |
[20:28] | this duct tape is | 银粘带是 |
[20:30] | the only thing that’s keeping the ankle on. | 唯一能让我的裸关节接上的东西 |
[20:31] | Okay. Ah. Right around there. | 好了 转过来 |
[20:33] | Oh, yes, I think you’re right inside me now. | 噢 你现在已经完全在我怀里了 |
[20:36] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:38] | Uncle Jack buys the company… | Jack叔公买下了公司 |
[20:40] | but makes some changes of his own. | 不过做了一些改变 |
[20:42] | And he’s gonna make me president. | 他准备让我当董事 |
[20:48] | Tobias listens to a day’s worth of his own words… | Tobias在听他一天里说的话 |
[20:51] | to see what Michael was referring to. | 来搞明白Michael指的是什么 |
[20:53] | Even if it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up. | 即使我会长胖点 我还是会喝光它 |
[20:57] | Nothing wrong with that. | 没有什么问题啊 |
[20:58] | I’ve been in the film business for a while… | 虽然我在电影行业已经一段时间了 |
[21:00] | but I just can’t seem to get one in the can. | 不过我还是没能得到合适的机会 |
[21:02] | It’s out of context. | 有点断章取义 |
[21:04] | I wouldn’t mind kissing that man between the cheeks, so to speak. | 我不会介意亲吻那个男人的脸颊 可以这么说 |
[21:07] | And he realizes there is | 然后他意识到 |
[21:09] | something distinct about the way he speaks. | 他说话的方式有点独特 |
[21:11] | Tobias, you blowhard! | Tobias 你个大话王 |