时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:19] | It was Monday morning… | 这是个星期一的早晨 |
[00:20] | and Michael Bluth was nervous about meeting… | Michael Bluth十分紧张 |
[00:22] | with the new prosecutor of his father’s criminal case. | 他要和他父亲案件的新检察官会面 |
[00:25] | I don’t know what you’re so nervous about, Michael. | 我不懂你在紧张什么 Michael |
[00:27] | It’s a new prosecutor. It’s a whole new beginning… | 新的检察官 全新的开始 |
[00:30] | a new day, a new case, a whole new set of lies. | 新的一天 新的案件 一套全新的谎言 |
[00:33] | – I’m not lying anymore, Mom. – Michael was lying. | – 我不会再撒谎了 妈 – Michael在撒谎 |
[00:36] | He found his fugitive father earlier in the week… | 这周早些时候他发现了他逃亡的父亲 |
[00:38] | and he was hiding him in the attic… | 他把他藏到了阁楼里 |
[00:40] | where George Sr. Was currently waiting for his breakfast. | 此刻 老George正在那等着他的早餐 |
[00:43] | About the business, just for the record… | 郑重声明 公司生意方面 |
[00:46] | I was not involved with Dad building houses in Iraq. | 我没参与爸在伊拉克盖房子的事儿 |
[00:49] | – That’s exactly what I’m gonna tell them. – Is that for Lindsay? | – 到时我就这样告诉他们 – 蛋是给Lindsay的吗 |
[00:51] | Because she’s not scared to eat in front of me anymore. | 她已经不害怕在我面前吃饭了 |
[00:53] | Those are the whites only, yes? | 里面只有蛋清吧 |
[00:55] | These aren’t for Lindsay. These are mine. | 不是给Lindsay的 是我要吃 |
[00:57] | Anyway, I’m not lying anymore either, Michael. | 总之 我也不会再说谎了 Michael |
[01:00] | I’m being lied… | 因为我一直都被 |
[01:03] | on. | 欺骗 |
[01:04] | Wow. Now more’s gonna come up than go down. | 这下我吃不下了 |
[01:10] | I gotta get outta here. | 我得离开这儿 |
[01:12] | – Hmm? – I can’t take this anymore. | – 什么 – 我受不了了 |
[01:14] | I mean, she’s just so loving and affectionate. | 她是那么的温柔多情 |
[01:18] | L- l-This is not the woman I fell in love with. | 她不再是那个我爱过的女人了 |
[01:21] | Oscar, please. You can’t go. You gotta stay, okay? | Oscar 拜托 你不能走 你得留下 |
[01:23] | This is the nicest she’s been | 自从她发现Rosa可以给Buster喂奶以来 |
[01:24] | since she found out Rosa could breast-feed Buster. | 她的脾气没这么好过 |
[01:26] | Oh, Buster. Don’t even bring that up. | 哦 Buster 别提这茬了 |
[01:28] | He’s well into his army training. | 他在部队训练营里过得可好了 |
[01:30] | Actually, Buster had hit a wall in his army training. | 实际上 Buster在部队训练中碰壁了 |
[01:33] | I can’t do it! I can’t make my bed, and I can’t do this either! | 我不行了 我不会铺床 也干不了这个 |
[01:36] | Aren’t you supposed to yell at me | 你不是该吼我 |
[01:38] | and call me “Homo” And motivate me over this wall? | 叫我”娘炮” 来刺激我翻墙吗 |
[01:41] | We can’t do that anymore. Lawsuit. | 我们不能再那样做了 吃过官司了 |
[01:42] | In fact, it was a recent ruling… | 事实上 在这场最近裁决的官司中 |
[01:45] | prosecuted by the same man who Michael was soon to meet with. | 任检察官的正是Michael即将见的那一位 |
[01:48] | It’s going to be a long time before Sergeant Wendell Baker… | 很长一段时间里 Wendell Baker 中士 |
[01:51] | calls someone “Private Homo” Again. | 都不能再叫别人”娘炮二等兵”了 |
[01:54] | God willing, he’ll fail boot camp. | 老天有眼 他不会通过新兵营的 |
[01:56] | Well, why wouldn’t he? He already failed day camp. | 他怎么会通过呢 日间夏令营他都没通过 |
[01:59] | – Hey. – Hi. Hey, Dad. | – 嘿 – 嗨 爸爸 |
[02:01] | – You ready for the prosecutor? – Hi. I hope so. | – 你准备好见检察官了没 – 大概吧 |
[02:04] | – How’d that math test work out? – Oh, it was okay, I guess. | – 数学测验考得怎么样 – 还行吧 我想 |
[02:08] | But- I don’t know. It was weird. I studied with Ann… | 但是 我也不知道 很奇怪 我和Ann一起念书了 |
[02:10] | but I still got a B-minus. | 但我还是得了B减 |
[02:12] | – Ann got you a B-minus? – Well, | – Ann让你得了B减吗 – 哦 |
[02:13] | it wasn’t Ann. She’s an expert in math. | 不怪Ann 她是数学专家 |
[02:16] | – Isn’t that cute? – Is it? | – 很可爱吧 – 是吗 |
[02:18] | Michael felt his son was setting the bar too low… | Michael觉得他儿子把他的眼光 |
[02:21] | with his dating standards. | 放得太低了 |
[02:23] | No, it wasn’t Ann’s fault. | 不是Ann的错 |
[02:25] | I think I just ended up thinkin’ about the questions too long. | 我只是考虑题目考虑得太久了 |
[02:29] | And so, by the time I put an answer down, I went with, like… | 所以 当我写答案的时候 |
[02:31] | my fifth choice or somethin’ like that. | 我答的差不多是我的第五个选择了 |
[02:33] | George Michael, never settle for fifth choice. | George Michael 别到第五个就定下来啊 |
[02:36] | Something better is gonna come along. She just has to. | 将来会有更好的出现的 一定会 |
[02:39] | I think maybe sitting in | 我想也许和Ann一起 |
[02:40] | the back of the class with Ann is a bad idea. | 坐在教室后排是个坏主意 |
[02:42] | You know, she’s just so pretty. | 她真的太漂亮了 |
[02:44] | – I get distracted, I guess. – Do you? | – 我想我会分心 – 是吗 |
[02:47] | – I wish I could draw her nose. – Maybe it’s your eyes. | – 我老想画画她的鼻子 – 也许是你视力的问题 |
[02:52] | Maybe you need glasses… for your grades. | 也许你该配眼镜了 为成绩着想 |
[02:54] | Didn’t you say you had a hard time readin’ the board… | 你不是说你坐在后排 |
[02:56] | – sittin’ in the back row? – No, | – 看不太清黑板吗 – 不是 |
[02:57] | I said I was in the back of the classroom. | 我是说我坐在教室后面 |
[02:58] | – That’s what I mean. Yeah? – It’s different. No. No. | – 我就是这个意思呀 – 不 这不一样 |
[03:01] | Well, I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也不知道 大概吧 |
[03:03] | – No, definitely. I’ll call the eye doctor. – I guess. | – 绝对是这样 我给眼科医生打电话 – 大概是吧 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna set you up an appointment. Okay? | 我会帮你预约的 好吗 |
[03:08] | – Hey, gang. – Tobias. | – 嘿 伙计们 – Tobias |
[03:09] | Oh. Ooh, I’m afraid I’ll have to take them to go. | 这蛋恐怕我得带在路上吃了 |
[03:12] | I’m late for the gym. | 我去健身馆要迟到了 |
[03:13] | Oh, and also, here’s a number… | 还有 给你这个号码 |
[03:14] | in case the Blue Man Group calls and needs an understudy. | 以防蓝人组合打电话来找替补 |
[03:18] | I just found out that my cellular telephone was a lemon. | 我刚发现我的手机是水货 |
[03:21] | – It didn’t work. – Neither do you. | – 它不工作 – 你不也是嘛 |
[03:24] | Pretty brave card for you to play. | 这么大胆的牌你也敢出 |
[03:26] | I just can’t stand it. Tobias getting in shape… | 我受不了了 Tobias去健身 |
[03:29] | For a bunch of slutty gym rats. | 就为了一群体育馆里的贱货 |
[03:31] | – What’s wrong with your voice? – Nothing. I’ve been going out. | – 你的嗓子怎么了 – 没事儿 最近老出去玩 |
[03:34] | Lindsay had been frequenting singles clubs… | Lindsay最近常去单身派对 |
[03:36] | also still hoping to make her open marriage work- | 希望能施行她的开放式婚姻 |
[03:39] | – Whoo! – which it won’t. | – 呜 – 结果不奏效 |
[03:41] | – I didn’t catch that. – Whoo! | – 我没听见你说什么 – 呜 |
[03:47] | I wonder how many women he’s slept with, if any. | 我想知道如果有 他睡过多少女人了 |
[03:50] | Lindsay, it’s not a competition. | Lindsay 这不是竞赛 |
[03:52] | Of course it is, Michael. That’s why they call it scoring. | 当然是了 Michael 所以人们才叫它 得分 |
[03:55] | – Maybe in the ’70s. – That many? | – 70年代才那样叫 – 那么久了吗 |
[03:57] | We’ve only been doing this for a month. | 我们才这么说了一个月 |
[03:58] | Instead of competing with Tobias, why don’t you try spending… | 与其和Tobias竞赛 你为什么不多花点时间 |
[04:01] | a little more time with your daughter? | 陪陪你女儿呢 |
[04:02] | Why? Tobias doing that? | 为什么 Tobias那样做了吗 |
[04:04] | At that moment, Lindsay’s daughter… | 就在这时 Lindsay的女儿 |
[04:06] | – was in the process of wooing her own man. – Who is it? | – 正在追求自己喜欢的男人 – 谁啊 |
[04:09] | – Steve Holt! – Maeby had | – Steve Holt – Maeby甚至开始 |
[04:10] | even started ordering unnecessary items… | 订购些不需要的东西 |
[04:13] | just to have more occasions to see him. | 就为了能和他多见面 |
[04:15] | Uh, you ordered a “Memories of Thanksgiving” Basket? | 你订的”感恩节记忆”篮子 |
[04:18] | – Wow, that looks great. – Maeby, who’s your friend? | – 看起来真棒 – Maeby 给我介绍介绍你朋友 |
[04:22] | – Is this your sister? – No. | – 这是你姐姐吗 – 不是 |
[04:25] | But you just made my day. | 但你这句话能让我开心一天 |
[04:27] | Thank you for the basket. See ya. | 谢谢你送来篮子 再见 |
[04:31] | He thinks I’m cute. | 他觉得我很可爱 |
[04:34] | He’s 19. He’s a senior at my high school. | 他19岁 他在我高中上高三 |
[04:36] | And had been for several years. | 而且上了好几年 |
[04:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:45] | I think I am gonna spend more time with my daughter. | 我觉得我会多陪陪我女儿了 |
[04:50] | I can’t promise you I won’t tell the prosecutor about that. | 不能保证我不会告诉检察官这事儿 |
[04:56] | Where you been? | 你上哪儿去了 |
[04:57] | Are you wearing my dead wife’s maternity clothes? | 你是穿着我亡妻的孕妇装吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah. It’s the only thing I could find. | 是 我只找到了这个 |
[05:02] | – Where are the eggs? – Doctor says they’re bad for the baby. | – 蛋呢 – 医生说吃蛋对胎儿不好 |
[05:06] | So, you ready for this new prosecutor? | 你准备好见新检察官了吗 |
[05:08] | I was until you came back. | 你来之前我是准备好的 |
[05:09] | You’re not gonna turn me in, are you? | 你不会把我供出去吧 |
[05:11] | Because I had no idea there were sanctions against, uh, Iraq. | 我并不知道针对伊拉克的那些制裁 |
[05:15] | You know, th-they sent me over there. They said, “Go build.” | 他们把我送到那儿 就说 “盖去吧” |
[05:17] | Uh- Uh, Do I look like a criminal mastermind to you? | 你看我像犯罪头目吗 |
[05:20] | How do you get this ham open? I can’t- I can’t get this ham open. | 你怎么把这火腿打开啊 我打不开 |
[05:23] | I’m not gonna turn you in. But you | 我不会把你供出去 |
[05:25] | have put me in a position where I’m gonna have to lie. | 但是你把我置于不得不撒谎的境地 |
[05:27] | Why did you come back here in the first place? | 你当初为什么要回到这儿呢 |
[05:28] | Oh, no reason. | 哦 没什么特别原因 |
[05:29] | Your mother happens to be shtupping my brother, that’s all. | 你妈妈正好和我弟弟搞上了 就这样 |
[05:33] | I’m only here to find out if I have a shot with her. | 我只是来看看我们之间还有没有可能 |
[05:35] | If she’s really in love | 如果她真的爱Oscar |
[05:37] | with Oscar- I don’t know- to hell with her. | 我不知道 去她的 |
[05:38] | I’ll just- I’ll just leave. | 我就离开 |
[05:42] | – I’ll never come back. – Great. She’s really in love with him. | – 我再也不回来了 – 好极了 她真的爱他 |
[05:45] | That’s very funny. I need you to find out, okay? | 很好笑 我需要你去查清楚 好吗 |
[05:48] | ‘Cause ever since l- I heard about this- | 因为自从我听说之后 |
[05:51] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着觉 |
[05:52] | I can’t- I can’t eat. | 吃不下饭 |
[05:55] | Oh. Look, it just peels off. Isn’t that clever? | 瞧 它这样剥落了 好聪明的设计 |
[05:59] | Later that day, George Michael was having his eye exam… | 晚些时候 George Michael去做视力测试 |
[06:03] | and finding it to be just as difficult as his math exam. | 结果发现和数学测验一样难 |
[06:06] | – One or two? – Two. No. No, one. | – 能看清第1行还是第二行 – 2 不不 1 |
[06:08] | – Okay. Two or three? – Three. | – 好的 第2行还是第三行 – 3 |
[06:12] | Uh, unless three is too much of an improvement. | 除非3变大了很多 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry. Is one- Is one in the mix still? | 对不起 第1行还有选择吗 |
[06:17] | And Michael met with the new prosecutor, WayneJarvis. | Michael正和新检察官Wayne Jarvis会面 |
[06:21] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand | 抱歉 我不懂 |
[06:22] | how this is not a conflict of interest. | 这为什么不算利益冲突 |
[06:23] | You almost represented us, and now you’re the prosecutor. | 你差点就成了我们的律师 现在你又当了检察官 |
[06:25] | The Patriot Act. Read it. | 读读<爱国者法案>就知道了 |
[06:27] | L-I’m not even the president anymore. My brother Gob is. | 我甚至不再是总裁了 我哥哥Gob才是 |
[06:30] | I spoke with Gob. He appears to know nothing. | 我跟Gob谈过了 他看起来什么都不知道 |
[06:32] | Yeah, that’s not an act. He twice tried to microwave… | 那不是装的 他曾两次试着 |
[06:36] | a Ding Dong while it was still in its foil. | 微波包着锡纸的蛋糕 |
[06:38] | – Twice. – Twice? | – 两次 – 两次吗 |
[06:39] | – Two times. – In fact, Gob had been grilled earlier. | – 两次 – 实际上 Gob之前已被拷问过了 |
[06:43] | I don’t know anything about the business! I told you! | 我说了生意上的事儿我一点也都不知道 |
[06:45] | We’re gonna get you, Bluth. | 我们会逮住你的 Bluth |
[06:46] | We’ll give you a few minutes to think about what you want to do. | 给你几分钟 好好想想你该怎么做吧 |
[06:52] | He knows less than anyone we have ever questioned. | 他是我们盘问过的人里知道的最少的 |
[06:55] | Gob knew too little to know that, however… | 然而Gob甚至连这都不知道 |
[06:58] | and his confidence had never been more shaken. | 他的自信遭到空前的打击 |
[07:01] | And just when he thought he couldn’t handle another embarrassment- | 正当他认为不能再接受另一次侮辱的时候 |
[07:04] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[07:07] | Things could get very messy for you, Michael, | Michael 你的情况可能会变得很麻烦 |
[07:08] | unless you have something to bargain with… | 除非你有能讨价还价的筹码 |
[07:10] | like, say, a fugitive. | 比如说 一个逃犯 |
[07:13] | – I don’t know where to find such a thing. – Look harder. | – 我不知道上哪儿找一个逃犯 – 再努力一把 |
[07:15] | There might be something in it for you. | 你说不定能从中捞点好处 |
[07:17] | Something to get me off? | 能让我摆脱麻烦吗 |
[07:19] | If you could find a certain someone. | 如果你能找到那个人的话 |
[07:22] | Can I have a moment alone with my client, please? | 我能和我的客户私聊一下吗 |
[07:26] | Did you follow any of that? | 你听懂他说的了吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah. He’s hinting that he’s gonna grant me immunity… | 听懂了 他在暗示只有我把我爸供出来 |
[07:31] | but only on the condition that I turn in my father. | 他才会豁免我 |
[07:34] | You know where your father is? No, wait. Don’t tell me now. | 你知道你爸在哪儿吗 不 等等 先别告诉我 |
[07:37] | Okay. If you know, give me a high five. | 好吧 如果你知道 就跟我击掌 |
[07:47] | Michael had just found out that his legal problems might go away | Michael刚发现如果他供出他爸 |
[07:50] | if he turn in his father. | 他就无罪了 |
[07:52] | It’s just you and me now, huh? | 现在就咱俩在 怎么样 |
[07:55] | No, Barry, l- I know where my father is, okay? | 不 Barry 我知道我爸爸在哪儿 行了吧 |
[07:59] | He came back to make sure that | 他回来确认一下 |
[08:01] | my mother wasn’t really in love with my uncle. | 我妈并不是真的爱上了我叔叔 |
[08:02] | He wants to know if he’s still got a shot with her. | 他想知道他俩是否还有机会 |
[08:04] | If he doesn’t, he’s leaving. | 如果没有 他就离开 |
[08:06] | If he’s got a shot with her, | 如果他俩还有可能 |
[08:07] | just give me a little tap on the fanny. | 就轻轻拍下我屁股吧 |
[08:09] | – That’s not gonna happen. – Okay. | – 我不会那么做的 – 好的 |
[08:10] | Then look, just tell him anything he wants to hear | 听着 你就对他说些他想听的 |
[08:13] | to keep him from running. | 别让他再跑了 |
[08:15] | We just have to keep him here until we can hear… | 我们得把他留在这儿 |
[08:16] | what kind of deal they’re offering you. | 直到我们清楚他们的交换条件 |
[08:18] | You just trust me. | 你就相信我吧 |
[08:20] | I’m a lot more competent than you can imagine. | 我比你想象的有本事多了 |
[08:24] | Oh, I forgot to take the tinfoil off too. | 我也忘了去掉锡纸了 |
[08:27] | I really wanted that. | 我真的很想吃嘛 |
[08:29] | Buster, meanwhile, was sharing his failure… | 就在这时 Buster |
[08:32] | with someone who was well-versed on the subject. | 正向一个深谙此道的人倾诉他的失败 |
[08:34] | I mean, I couldn’t get over the wall. | 我翻不过去那个墙 |
[08:36] | They put me on suspension until I can. | 他们罚我停训直到我能翻过去 |
[08:38] | Perhaps you need to find somebody who can motivate you. | 也许你该找个能激励你的人 |
[08:41] | – Yeah, but who? – And then it hit him. | – 是啊 但找谁呢 – 这时他想到 |
[08:44] | Gob had always proven a good motivator for Buster. | Gob一直以来都能很好的鼓励Buster |
[08:47] | Do it! | 快来 |
[08:50] | When you do this without getting punched in the chest, | 当你不挨拳头滑的时候 |
[08:52] | you’ll have more fun. | 你会觉得更有意思的 |
[08:53] | – Thanks, Brother. – Hey, Brother… | – 谢谢 哥哥 – 嘿 兄弟 |
[08:56] | how would you like to go to the old playground with me? | 你想不想和我去以前的那个运动场 |
[08:59] | I’m sure as hell not gonna go back to work. | 我确定我绝不回去工作了 |
[09:01] | I’m never going back there. | 我再也不回去那了 |
[09:02] | Oh. Well, then perchance | 那么也许 |
[09:04] | I might be able to borrow your cellular telephone? | 你能把你手机借我用吗 |
[09:08] | I’m not fit to run a company. | 我不适合管理公司 |
[09:10] | And I don’t deserve a fancy phone. | 而且我不配用高级手机 |
[09:11] | Well, the Blue Man Group might need me. | 蓝人组合可能需要我 |
[09:13] | And I do deserve a fancy phone. | 而我确实配得上一架好手机 |
[09:16] | They didn’t, and he doesn’t. | 他们不需要他 而且他不配 |
[09:18] | Michael knew he couldn’t let his father get away. | Michael知道他不能让老爸逃跑 |
[09:21] | So he decided to see if his mother and Oscar really were in love. | 他决定看看他妈和Oscar是不是真相爱 |
[09:24] | So, come on. Aren’t you really just | 得了吧 你和Oscar约会的目的 |
[09:25] | dating Oscar to get back at Dad? | 难道不是报复爸爸吗 |
[09:28] | Oh, it may have started as that… | 开始可能是那样 |
[09:30] | but I have fallen in love with Oscar. | 但我已经爱上Oscar了 |
[09:34] | And it’s so nice not to have to worry about getting pregnant. | 而且不用担心怀孕真是太好了 |
[09:37] | The doctor said I couldn’t be a mother now if I tried. | 医生说就算我想也不会再当妈了 |
[09:40] | And that was without even interviewing me. | 这结论还没我时就下了 |
[09:42] | Here you go. Hot tea. | 给你 热茶 |
[09:44] | Because that’s what you are- a hottie. | 因为你就跟它一样热辣 |
[09:51] | Stop me from pouring this on myself. I can’t take this anymore. | 快阻止我把茶泼在身上 我受不了 |
[09:55] | All right. Now, listen, Oscar. | 好了 听着 Oscar |
[09:57] | Maybe you should think about moving on, you know. | 也许你该考虑转向新恋情了 |
[09:59] | This really isn’t your scene, | 这确实不适合你 |
[10:01] | with the sweaters and the furniture. | 穿着这样的毛衣 用着这样的家具 |
[10:03] | Maybe you should take a leap at freedom, like my father. | 也许你该为自由冲动一次 就像我爸一样 |
[10:06] | Just run. | 逃跑吧 |
[10:10] | Is that her rape horn? | 那是她的防狼哨吗 |
[10:11] | It’s more like a starter’s pistol. | 更像是把发令枪 |
[10:16] | Run. | 逃吧 |
[10:20] | Meanwhile, Tobias set about | 这时 Tobias开始研究 |
[10:21] | learning how to operate his new cell phone. | 他的新手机怎么用 |
[10:26] | And Lindsay tried to spend more time | 而Lindsay试着多花点时间 |
[10:28] | getting to know her daughter. | 了解下她的女儿 |
[10:29] | Hi, baby. Oh, Steve. Hi. | 嗨 宝贝 哦 Steve |
[10:33] | – Hi. – What are you doing here? | – 嗨 – 你来干什么 |
[10:35] | I thought I’d spend a little time with my daughter. | 我想来多陪陪我女儿 |
[10:37] | After all, it hasn’t been | 毕竟 |
[10:38] | that long since I’ve been in high school. | 我已经好久没来过高中了 |
[10:41] | Is that a fire? | 是着火了吗 |
[10:42] | – We have to go to class. – Okay. Well, this was fun. | – 我们要去上课了 – 好吧 这很有趣 |
[10:46] | Maybe later we can all spend a | 也许过会儿我们可以 |
[10:47] | little more time together. Go shopping. Get a drink. | 一起玩玩 逛逛街 喝喝酒 |
[10:50] | I’m in school. And I’m 15. | 我在上学 而且我才15岁 |
[10:53] | Oh. Well, I’m much, much, much… | 我可远远远远 |
[10:57] | older than 15. | 不止15岁了 |
[11:00] | – You don’t look it. – Oh, Steve. | – 你看起来不像 – 哦 Steve |
[11:02] | He thinks I’m young. You made my day again! | 他觉得我很年轻 你又要让我开心一天了 |
[11:09] | – Your mom’s pretty, uh, out there. – She’s not my mom. | – 你妈很外向 – 她不是我妈 |
[11:12] | But she said you were her daughter. | 但她说你是她女儿 |
[11:15] | His daughter. That’s my dad. | 他的女儿 那是我爸爸 |
[11:18] | – That’s a dude? – And the worst part is… | – 那是个男的 – 最糟的是 |
[11:20] | he thinks he’s passing. | 他觉得他快死了 |
[11:25] | Right outside the school, Buster tried to put his own plan… | 就在学校外面 Buster试着通过重温旧梦 |
[11:28] | into action by stirring up old memories. | 来施行他的计划 |
[11:30] | What do you say? I need your help to get over the wall. Push me. | 怎么样 我需要你帮我翻过那个墙 推我一把 |
[11:34] | I’m the pathetic one, Buster, not you. | 我才是个可悲的人 Buster 不是你 |
[11:36] | I totally freaked out in front of that prosecutor today. | 今天在那个检查官面前我彻底吓坏了 |
[11:39] | Like a little girl in a little dress- | 像个小女孩 穿着小裙子 |
[11:41] | little saddle shoes, little pigtails. | 登着小马靴 系着小辫子 |
[11:45] | Wow, that does sound like a little girl. | 听起来确实像个小女孩 |
[11:47] | Come on, get my ire up. | 来吧 让我燃烧起来 |
[11:49] | Push me! | 推我一把 |
[11:55] | Oh, this is turning out to be much more fun than I’d hoped. | 这比我期望的有趣多了 |
[11:58] | It was fun. But it wasn’t making him a better soldier. | 的确有趣 但这不能让他成为一个好士兵 |
[12:00] | Push me higher. | 推高点 |
[12:02] | Ooh! I’ll do it. | 我自己来吧 |
[12:08] | And Michael reported to his father | Michael向他老爸汇报 |
[12:09] | about his meeting with the prosecutor. | 和检察官会见的情况 |
[12:11] | – Prosecutor offer you a deal? – That was not said. | – 检查官要跟你做交易吗 – 这倒没说 |
[12:14] | But, uh, more importantly, you should know | 但更重要的是 我得告诉你 |
[12:16] | that it seems like Oscar’s on his way out. | Oscar看样子是要退出了 |
[12:19] | – Really? – Yeah. So just sit tight, | – 真的吗 – 是 静观其变吧 |
[12:21] | and everything should be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[12:24] | Wow. Hey, by the way, I broke this thing. L- | 还有 我把这个弄坏了 |
[12:27] | – What the hell is it anyway? – That’s a breast pump, Dad. | – 这到底是什么鬼东西 – 那是吸奶器 老爸 |
[12:29] | Oh. Well, I did not use it for that. | 我显然不是用它来吸奶 |
[12:35] | And so Michael went to meet the prosecutor. | 于是Michael去见检察官了 |
[12:37] | I felt obligated to share some photographs with you. | 我觉得有必要给你看些照片 |
[12:39] | I obtained these from the Bluth Company e-mail server. | 我从布鲁斯公司的邮件服务器上获取到这些 |
[12:41] | You tapped into our e-mail? That’s legal? | 你潜入了我们的邮箱 这合法吗 |
[12:44] | I’m going for a hot Ding Dong. | 我去弄个热蛋糕吃 |
[12:46] | Hot Ding Dong? Yeah? | 要热蛋糕吗 |
[12:49] | Michael, this is a close-up satellite photograph | Michael 这是一张卫星拍摄的照片 |
[12:51] | of the Iraqi countryside. | 伊拉克郊外的特写 |
[12:53] | See this little series of hills around that stream? | 看见河边的那些小山丘了吗 |
[12:55] | Those are bunkers. We believe that those bunkers… | 那是地下碉堡 我们相信那些碉堡内 |
[12:57] | contain weapons of mass destruction. | 藏有大规模杀伤性武器 |
[13:00] | We also think that your | 我们同时认为 |
[13:01] | father was building on that land to hide them. | 你爸在那儿盖房子是为了藏武器 |
[13:03] | Which is why that photograph was on his e-mail. | 所以这张照片才会出现在他邮箱里 |
[13:06] | – Are you serious? – Almost always. | – 你说真的吗 – 几乎从来都说真话 |
[13:09] | I was once called the worst | 我曾被称为 |
[13:10] | audience participant Cirque Du Soleil ever had. | 太阳马戏团最差的观众 |
[13:12] | This is a big accusation. | 这是项大指控啊 |
[13:14] | I did not find their buffoonery amusing. | 我不觉得他们插科打诨很搞笑 |
[13:16] | – About my father. – He’s guilty, | – 回到我爸的问题上 – 他有罪 |
[13:18] | Michael, of medium to heavy treason. | Michael 中度甚至重度叛国罪 |
[13:20] | That proves it. You can’t protect him. | 照片证实了这一点 你保护不了他 |
[13:23] | Turn him in and immunity is yours. | 把他供出来你就没事儿了 |
[13:28] | Michael returned home to confront his father. – Michael? | Michael回家和他爸对质 – Michael |
[13:30] | Mom was just here looking for you. | 妈刚来这儿找你 |
[13:32] | She’s claiming Oscar’s disappeared because of something you said. | 她说Oscar消失了 是因为你说了些什么 |
[13:35] | – Can’t talk right now. – Really? | – 现在没法跟你说这个 – 真的吗 |
[13:37] | What’s wrong with your voice? | 你嗓子怎么了吗 |
[13:39] | I can talk, sure. I didn’t say anything to Oscar. | 我当然能讲话 我没对Oscar说什么 |
[13:42] | – Anything else? – No. | – 还有什么事 – 没了 |
[13:43] | Oh. Hey, did I tell you? I accidentally ran into Steve Holt. | 我跟你说了吗 我碰到了Steve Holt |
[13:47] | Wow. Everything about you is so womanly. | 你的一切都好有女人味 |
[13:50] | You’re everything a woman should be. | 所有女人都该像你这样 |
[13:52] | Thank you, Steve. | 谢谢你 Steve |
[13:54] | We ended up making a lunch date. | 结果我们约好一起吃午餐 |
[13:57] | I thought you were spending time with Maeby. | 我以为你是在陪Maeby |
[13:58] | Yeah. I’ll have to reschedule her. | 是啊 我得和她另约了 |
[14:00] | But Mom isn’t the only one | 老妈不是唯一一个 |
[14:01] | “Finding love” Where she least expects it. Her words. | 不抱希望时找到真爱的人 用她的话来说 |
[14:04] | Wh-Whoa! Finding love- She said that? Where, here? | 找到真爱 她那样说的吗 在哪儿说的 这儿吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah, she won’t shut up about him. | 是啊 她不停地聊他 |
[14:10] | She said “Tingling,” Like, 75 times. | 说了大概75次”兴奋” |
[14:13] | Gets me tingling. And, you know, with Oscar there’s tingling. | 让我兴奋 而且 Oscar在就好兴奋 |
[14:17] | – She said those words in this house? – Yeah. | – 她在这房子里说了那些话吗 – 是啊 |
[14:21] | Dad? | 爸 |
[14:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:30] | Michael had just discovered | Michael刚发现 |
[14:31] | that his father had escaped from the attic. | 他父亲从阁楼里逃走了 |
[14:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:34] | This is gonna sound like a strange question, | 这问题听起来可能很怪 |
[14:35] | but have you seen Dad? | 但是你有看到老爸吗 |
[14:37] | Of course not. And I’m not talking to you. | 当然没有 我也不要跟你说话 |
[14:39] | You tried to scare away Oscar, which didn’t work. | 你想吓走Oscar 但没用 |
[14:42] | – He’s back. – I just, uh- | – 他回来了 – 我只是 |
[14:45] | I just wanted to have sex with you. | 只是想和你做爱 |
[14:47] | That’s-That’s all I’m good for. | 那是我唯一在行的了 |
[14:49] | Did you hear that? He said he just wants to- | 你听见了吗 他说他只想 |
[14:51] | – Good-bye, Mom. – Have sex with me. | – 再见 妈 – 和我做爱 |
[14:57] | – You smell like a pinecone. – Yeah, that’s the weed. | – 你闻起来像松果 – 那是大麻味儿 |
[15:00] | I went to my, uh, my- hole trailer… | 我回了我的[哔]房车 |
[15:02] | and l- I smoked some like a cigarette. | 然后我抽了点 |
[15:04] | Should we take it into the bedroom? | 我们该转战卧室了吧 |
[15:08] | – Only if you really love me. – Of course I do. | – 如果你真的爱我的话 – 当然爱 |
[15:19] | What’s wrong with you? Where are you going? | 你怎么了 要上哪儿去 |
[15:21] | I’m on mushrooms! | 我磕了药 |
[15:23] | I’m on bad mushrooms! | 我嗑了毒蘑菇 |
[15:26] | And soon, the prosecutor’s evidence became public. | 没过多久 检察官的证据就公之于众了 |
[15:29] | We’ve obtained photographs that | 我们掌握了一些照片 |
[15:30] | officials call definite proof of W.M.D.’s in Iraq. | 官方称之为伊拉克有大规模杀伤性武器的证据 |
[15:34] | What that means for your weekend at 10:00. | 欲知详情 周末10点锁定本台 |
[15:37] | It seems that due to the new information-sharing provisions… | 看来根据<爱国者法案>规定的 |
[15:40] | in the Patriot Act, the photos had made the rounds… | 新信息共享条款 这些照片 |
[15:43] | through several branches of government… | 在政府各机关部门传了个遍 |
[15:45] | and ultimately to the U.S. Army itself. | 最后传到美国军方 |
[15:48] | I just came back to tell you. I can’t do that wall. | 我只是回来告知你 我翻不了墙 |
[15:50] | There’s no time for that. We’re shipping out without you. | 没时间谈这个 我们要扔下你执行任务去了 |
[15:53] | – What? – Didn’t you see? | – 什么 – 你没看到吗 |
[15:55] | – Pick it up. Pick it up. – Weapons of mass destruction? | – 捡起来 捡起来 – 大规模杀伤性武器 |
[15:59] | – Those bastards. – I did not say that. | – 这群混蛋 – 我可没这样说 |
[16:02] | Are you gonna let that slide? | 你要放弃这次行动吗 |
[16:04] | Are you gonna allow your children… | 你能让你的孩子 |
[16:06] | and your children’s children… | 你孩子的孩子 |
[16:08] | and any children that I might have out there… | 以及我可能已有的孩子 |
[16:10] | to live in fear for the rest of their lives? | 在恐惧中度过余生吗 |
[16:13] | Climb that wall, homo! | 爬过这个墙 娘炮 |
[16:16] | Climb it. | 翻过去 |
[16:17] | And just as the men thought | 正当他们觉得 |
[16:19] | the day could get no more surprising… | 这一天不可能有更多惊喜的时候 |
[16:21] | it did. | 惊喜出现了 |
[16:25] | When you do this without getting punched, you’ll have more fun. | 当你不挨拳头翻墙的时候 你会觉得更有趣的 |
[16:29] | – Oh, hey, George Michael. – Oh, hi. | – 嘿 George Michael – 嗨 |
[16:32] | They found W.M.D.’s in Iraq, so we got a half-day. | 他们在伊拉克发现大规模杀伤性武器 所以我们放假半天 |
[16:34] | Cool. So I got a “C” On my math test. | 酷 我数学测验考了C |
[16:37] | Not anticipating a good reaction on that. | 我不期望能有什么好结果了 |
[16:39] | Well, the “B” Got you glasses. | 考B你得了副眼镜 |
[16:41] | Maybe this time you’ll get a neck brace. | 说不定这次你会得到个护颈 |
[16:43] | Anyways, have you seen my mom? | 总之 你看到我妈没 |
[16:46] | Seems possible. | 有可能 |
[16:48] | – She’s on her way to meet Steve Holt. – I thought you liked him. | – 她去见Steve Holt了 – 我以为你喜欢他呢 |
[16:51] | I do. I’m crazy about him. But he’s obsessed with her. | 确实 我为他疯狂 可他被我妈迷住了 |
[16:53] | That’s all he wants to talk about. | 他整天说她的事 |
[16:55] | Lindsay felt bad. Perhaps she had hurt her daughter… | Lindsay感觉很糟 她自私的行为 |
[16:58] | by putting herself first. | 可能伤害到了女儿 |
[17:00] | But she would have felt worse | 但如果她多待一会儿 |
[17:01] | if she’d remained even a moment longer. | 她会感觉更糟的 |
[17:03] | But it’s only because he thinks she’s got a penis. | 不过那只是因为他以为她有小鸡鸡 |
[17:05] | Oh, I told him she was a tranny. | 我告诉他她是个变性人 |
[17:07] | Meanwhile, Michael was still up in the attic. | 此时 Michael还在阁楼里 |
[17:10] | Dad, what’s goin’ on? Somebody could see you. | 爸爸 发生了什么 别人会看见你的 |
[17:12] | What’s the difference, Mike? You’re turning me in, aren’t you? | 那又怎么样 Mike 反正你会把我供出去的 不是吗 |
[17:15] | They say you’re involved in something real big, Dad. | 他们说你牵涉到重大事件 |
[17:17] | They’ve got photos. | 他们有照片 |
[17:18] | Not true. But go. Knock yourself out. Turn me in. | 不是真的 但你去吧 把我供出来吧 |
[17:21] | I went and I saw for myself. | 我亲自去验证了 |
[17:24] | She’s in love with him. | 她爱上他了 |
[17:29] | Then why did you come back? | 那你为什么要回来 |
[17:30] | Why didn’t you just leave forever like you said? | 为什么不像之前说的永远离开呢 |
[17:32] | And go where? | 去哪儿呢 |
[17:34] | Make a deal for yourself, Mike. | 给你自己捞点好处吧 Mike |
[17:37] | I got no love in my life anymore. | 我的生活再也没有爱了 |
[17:39] | And Michael realized for the first time… | Michael第一次意识到 |
[17:41] | that his father was capable of having his heart broken. | 他父亲也会心碎 |
[17:45] | Later that day, Michael had his meeting with the prosecutor. | 当天晚些时候 Michael又去见了检察官 |
[17:48] | So, where the hell is he? Come on, Bluth. What’s it gonna be? | 他到底在哪儿 说吧 Bluth 你选择什么 |
[17:51] | Your father or your freedom? | 你爸还是你的自由 |
[17:54] | And Michael had to do the right thing. | Michael不得不做正确的事 |
[17:56] | I don’t know what happened to him. | 我不知道他如何了 |
[18:00] | Michael, when we started talking to you, we didn’t have anything. | Michael 我们刚开始谈的时候 没有证据 |
[18:04] | But now… we got something. | 但现在 我们有了些东西 |
[18:07] | – And you’re gonna do time for it. – Those are the pictures? | – 你要为此坐牢的 – 这就是那些照片吗 |
[18:10] | They’re all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是 |
[18:12] | – Those are balls. – What? | – 那是蛋蛋啊 – 什么 |
[18:15] | Barry was right. Tobias had inadvertently photographed himself… | Barry说对了 Tobias研究怎么用手机摄像头时 |
[18:19] | while learning to use his camera phone. | 不小心拍下了自己的私处 |
[18:21] | See, uh, this close, they always look like landscape. | 瞧 这么近 它们的确像自然景观 |
[18:23] | Nope, you’re lookin’ at balls. | 不对 这是蛋蛋 |
[18:27] | Soon, forensic scientists confirmed this. | 不久后 得到了法院的科学家的证实 |
[18:30] | And for the second time in two days… | 而且两天后 |
[18:32] | the information-sharing | <爱国者法案>中的 |
[18:33] | network put into place by the Patriot Act… | 信息共享网络条款 |
[18:35] | was put to use. | 第二次派上了用场 |
[18:37] | They’re balls? | 这居然是蛋蛋 |
[18:40] | We’re looking at balls. Let’s turn it around. | 那是蛋蛋 掉头回去 |
[18:42] | Copy on balls. We’re turning. | 收到 是蛋蛋 撤退 |
[18:44] | And eventually, the news traveled back to the source. | 最后 新闻回到了起源地 |
[18:47] | We got one wrong, and we do apologize. | 我们犯了个错误 致上我们真诚的歉意 |
[18:54] | I’m on TV. | 我上电视了 |
[18:56] | And Michael returned home a free man. | Michael重获自由 回到了家 |
[18:58] | You got the glasses. Now you’ll do better on those math exams. | 有眼镜了 这下你数学测验能考好了 |
[19:01] | I think I blew the eye exam too. | 我觉得视力测试我也搞砸了 |
[19:03] | Every time I take these off, I feel better. | 每次摘下眼镜 我感觉更好些 |
[19:05] | Let me see ’em. | 让我看看 |
[19:08] | – I’ve seen this before. – For a while, George Michael… | – 我见过这个 – 有段时间 George Michael |
[19:11] | had shared a room with his Uncle Tobias. | 和他姑父Tobias同住一间房 |
[19:13] | – Oh, th-there’s a ladder. – I don’t need it. | – 梯子在那儿 – 我不需要 |
[19:19] | Yeah, I don’t think you need glasses, Son. | 我觉得你不需要眼镜 儿子 |
[19:23] | Well, if the cops are waiting, I’m ready to go. | 如果警察在等我 我准备好了 |
[19:26] | I got nothin’ since your mother deserted me. | 自从你妈抛弃我之后 我一无所有了 |
[19:28] | You know, you-you deserted her, Dad. | 要知道 是你抛弃了她 老爸 |
[19:30] | You know, you escaped, and then you faked your death. | 你逃跑 然后你又装死 |
[19:32] | I’m not so sure she sees you as that reliable. | 我不确定她是否觉得你可靠 |
[19:34] | But, listen, for what it’s worth… | 但是 听着 不管是否值得 |
[19:37] | I did not turn you in. | 我没有把你供出去 |
[19:41] | – You didn’t? – No. | – 你没有吗 – 没有 |
[19:43] | And I don’t know whether it’s just Tracy’s maternity clothes… | 我不知道是不是因为Tracy的孕妇装 |
[19:45] | but it’s very nice to see a softer side of you. | 但很高兴能看见你温柔的一面 |
[19:48] | Although I’m sorry that you feel you have no love in your life. | 但我很抱歉你觉得人生里再也没有爱了 |
[19:52] | Well, I don’t- I don’t feel that way anymore. | 我不那么觉得了 |
[19:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | Been a long time since someone stood up for me. | 很久没人为我奋不顾身了 |
[20:05] | – Found her perfume, huh? – Just a little left in the bottle. | – 找到她的香水了 是吧 – 瓶里就剩一丁点了 |
[20:08] | – Well, that was the end of it. – Yeah. | – 好了 就这样吧 – 是啊 |
[20:11] | – It’s nice on you. – Thank you. | – 挺适合你的 – 谢谢 |
[20:13] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:16] | Oscar returns to find a now-distant Lucille. | Oscar回来却发现Lucille变得冷漠了 |
[20:19] | I’m back. But just for now. | 我回来了 但只是暂时的 |
[20:22] | ‘Cause you get on my case- shoo- | 因为你总骚扰我 |
[20:24] | – I am out of here. – Then go. Who needs you? | – 所以我走了 – 那走吧 谁需要你啊 |
[20:27] | Which was what attracted him to her in the first place. | 而这种冷漠正是她最初吸引他的地方 |
[20:29] | God, I missed you. | 天哪 我想死你了 |
[20:31] | Lindsay reconciles with her daughter. | Lindsay和她女儿和解了 |
[20:33] | Hey, Mom. I got you somethin’. | 妈妈 我给你买了点东西 |
[20:35] | That is so sweet. | 真贴心 |
[20:38] | You know what? I was hoping we could go to dinner tonight. | 知道不 我想今晚我们可以一起出去吃饭 |
[20:40] | Oh, I thought you were gonna go see Steve Holt at school. | 我以为你要去学校见Steve Holt |
[20:43] | No, I just wanted to check him out… | 不是 我只是想去检测下 |
[20:44] | and make sure he’s good enough for my daughter. | 看他适不适合我女儿 |
[20:48] | – Is it- – It’s a “Sheh-ma-lee.” | – 这是 – “人妖” |
[20:51] | It’s gorgeous. | 太漂亮了 |
[20:52] | I’m wearing it to dinner. | 我会穿着去吃晚饭的 |
[20:54] | Tobias, traumatized by the public exposure… | Tobias 因为照片被曝精神受创 |
[20:57] | returns to an unfortunate quirk. | 重拾了他那不幸的怪癖 |
[20:59] | Thank God! My cutoffs. | 感谢上帝 我的短裤 |
[21:06] | There were cutoffs up here? | 这里居然有短裤 |