Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… 这是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice… 其中的一个孩子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家的故事
[00:13] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:20] This is Michael Bluth. 这是Michael Bluth
[00:21] Right now he’s taking his son, 正带着他的儿子
[00:23] George Michael, to start a new life in Arizona. George Michael 到亚利桑那州开创新生活
[00:25] Phoenix, Arizona, huh? This is it, boy. 亚利桑那州 凤凰城 就是它了
[00:29] We are free. 我们自由了
[00:30] We’re gonna follow our dreams, you know? 我们要追随梦想 懂吗
[00:32] And the best part of it? Not workin’ for the family anymore. 你知道最棒的是什么吗 不用再帮家里做事了
[00:36] Yeah, but don’t- don’t you always say “Family first”? 但你不是老说”家庭第一”吗
[00:39] Yes, I do. But that is not a family, okay? 我是这么说过 但那根本不算家庭好吗
[00:44] They’re a bunch of greedy, selfish people who have our nose. 他们就是一群贪婪自私鬼 只是正好和我们有一样的鼻子
[00:48] – And Aunt Lindsay. – She’s not my real aunt? – 还有Lindsay姑妈 – 她难道不是我的亲姑妈吗
[00:51] Not a real nose. Got a 她的鼻子是假的 我有一张
[00:53] picture of her when she’s 14 in a swimming cap. 她14岁戴泳帽的照片
[00:55] She looks like a falcon. 看上去就像个猎鹰
[00:57] Spent an entire year living 整整一年我们都和他们一起
[00:59] in that stupid model home with those people… 住在那间愚蠢的样板房里
[01:01] and all they did was lie to us. 但他们只知道对我们撒谎
[01:03] The most recent lie was Michael’s 最新的一个谎言是说
[01:05] father had had a heart attack while in prison. Michael的爸爸在监狱里心脏病发作
[01:07] We lost him. 他走了
[01:09] What the doctor meant to say was that George Sr. Had escaped… 医生的意思是George先生逃走了
[01:14] a feat he’d accomplished by 利用他家的
[01:15] using the family’s portable stairway vehicle. 可移动阶梯车
[01:19] I’d love to see the look on their faces right now. 我真想看看他们现在的表情
[01:23] – “Where’d he go?” – Or they they think we’re just headed home. – “他去哪了” – 或者他们以为我们只是回家了
[01:26] Actually, you know, that’s kind of what I thought… 实际上 我本来也是这么想的
[01:28] until I heard about all that Phoenix stuff. 直到你说什么凤凰城
[01:31] Michael was concerned that the full impact of his departure… Michael担心他的离开
[01:35] might have been lost on his family. 对他家里没有产生任何影响
[01:37] – Hello. Who is this? – Yes, this is Dr. Blumen. – 你好 您是哪位 – 你好 我是Blumen医生
[01:40] I’m calling regarding Michael Bluth. 我找Michael Bluth
[01:43] Michael! Phone! Michael 电话
[01:47] They think we’re still there. We’re goin’ back. 他们以为我们还在那 我们得回去
[01:53] Hey, Mom. Any messages? 嘿 老妈 有我的留言吗
[01:54] None. 没有
[01:57] No, there was a message. 不 有的
[01:58] It was about my health, but it doesn’t matter. 是关于我的身体健康的 不过 算了
[02:01] My son and l- 我和儿子
[02:03] Buster, what are you doing with Mother’s rape horn? Buster 你拿着妈妈的防狼哨干嘛
[02:06] Yes, I have a rape horn, Michael, because you took away my mace. 是的 我有个防狼哨 Michael 因为你把我的狼牙棒拿走了
[02:11] Yeah, like anyone would want to “R” Her. 哦 好像真有人会”强”她一样
[02:14] This is what I’m talking about, Michael. 这正是我准备对你说的 Michael
[02:16] Now that your father has deserted us, 你爸爸抛下了我们
[02:18] Buster’s become impossible to control. Buster变得不好控制了
[02:21] Suddenly he’s too much of a big shot to brush Mother’s hair. 突然间他觉得帮我梳头很掉价
[02:24] Well, I’m not he- 反正我
[02:29] I’m not helping you with Buster anymore. 我不会再帮你管Buster了
[02:32] I’m not helping anyone with anything. 我不会再帮你们任何人了
[02:34] I came here to tell you that my son and l- 我来这儿是告诉你我和我儿子
[02:43] George Michael, meanwhile, was approached by his cousin Maeby. 与此同时 表妹Maeby正在接近George Michael
[02:46] So, you’re really leavin’, huh? 你真的要离开了 是吗
[02:48] Have you told your girlfriend, Bland? I mean, Ann. 你和你无脸女友说过了吗 我是说 Ann
[02:51] – She’s not my girlfriend, and she’s not bland. – Really? – 她不是我女朋友 还有她也不无聊 – 是吗
[02:54] Because, I mean, under her school picture it said “Not pictured.” 可是 她的学校年册照片下面写着”无”
[02:57] Okay, they printed a retraction in the spring supplement. 好吧 那是他们印刷的春季补发版
[03:00] And, yeah, she was really lookin’ forward 还有 她很期待我能
[03:02] to seeing me in my Uncle Sam outfit… 在明天的投票动员大会上
[03:03] in that Get Out The Vote assembly tomorrow. 穿上山姆大叔的外套
[03:05] Wasn’t that supposed to be before the election? 那不应该是在选举之前进行吗
[03:07] They had to postpone it when that 他们把它延期了
[03:09] foreign exchange student parked too close to the gym. 因为外国交换生把车停得离体育馆太近了
[03:11] I do it. I play Uncle Sam. 我来吧 我来演山姆大叔
[03:13] Better than part I have now 总比我现在演的角色好
[03:15] guy who orders strike on Pearl Harbor. 一个接到命令去袭击珍珠港的人
[03:17] I don’t know why you’re 真搞不懂你们为什么
[03:18] not taking this “I’m out of here”seriously… 就是不能把”我要离开”这句话当回事
[03:20] but I am out of here, seriously. 而且我是真的要离开这儿 真心的
[03:23] Let’s face it, Michael. 说实话 Michael
[03:24] – You’ve made this threat before. – Tell me. When? – 这句话你已经说过不止一次了 – 什么时候
[03:28] That’s it. I’m out of here. 够了 我要离开这儿
[03:36] – Ta-da! – I’m out of here. – 闪亮登场 – 我要离开这儿
[03:39] We got the attacking animal down. 我们得把它击倒
[03:42] I’m out of this family, seriously. 我要离开这个家 真心的
[03:44] This time we’re gonna be so far away, 这次我们要远走高飞
[03:45] you’ll never be able to find us. 让你们永远都找不到我们
[03:46] – We’re goin’ to Phoenix. – Don’t tell ’em where. – 我们要去凤凰城 – 不要告诉他们地点
[03:49] – L-I just thought – It doesn’t matter why. – 我 我只是觉得 – 你的想法不重要
[03:51] Michael, maybe the reason why you always come back… Michael 也许你总是会回来的原因
[03:54] is because you need us more than we need you. 是比起我们需要你 你更需要我们
[03:58] Oh, that’s rich. 哦 真可笑
[03:59] Huh.I need you. All right, I’ll tell you what. 我需要你 好吧 我来告诉你们
[04:03] Mom, you’re always asking me to help you look after Buster. 妈 你总是要我帮你照顾Buster
[04:06] You can find somebody else. I hope she doesn’t kill you. 你现在可以找别人了 我希望她不会杀了你
[04:09] I’ll kill her first. 我会先把她杀了
[04:12] And good luck trying to find 顺便说一句 祝你真的能找到一个人
[04:13] someone else to run the business, by the way. 帮你打理公司
[04:15] Gob, instead of always coming to me asking me for money… Gob 你老是来找我要钱
[04:17] saying, “I’ve made a huge mistake”… 说”你犯了一个大错”
[04:20] you can bail yourself out next time. 下次你得自己想办法了
[04:22] I’ve never admitted to a mistake. 我从来没承认过犯错
[04:26] What would I have made a mistake about? 我能犯什么错啊
[04:26] Lindsay, instead of sleeping in twin beds, Lindsay 你以前睡在两张拼在一起的单人床上
[04:28] you and your husband take the master bedroom. 但现在你和你老公可以去睡主卧了
[04:30] It’s not like you’ve never 你也不用再不停地向我抱怨
[04:31] come to me with your marital problems… 你的婚姻问题了
[04:34] saying, “Oh, help me, Michael. I think my husband might be a”- “哦 Michael 帮帮我 我觉得我老公可能是个”
[04:36] Ohh! 哦
[04:38] – Well It’s – Here we go. – 这 – 走吧
[04:42] And so, once again, the guys 再一次的 他们
[04:44] were on their way to Phoenix, never to look back. 踏上了去凤凰城的旅程 再也不回头了
[04:47] It’s just the lab calling. 这里是实验室
[04:48] We’ll give him the bad news in Phoenix. 到了凤凰城之后我们会告诉他一个坏消息
[04:51] – They know we’re gone. – Great. – 他们终于知道我们走了 – 太好了
[04:54] You did say Phoenix again, but what do we care? 虽然你又一次说了凤凰城 但又有什么关系呢
[04:57] Sorry. 对不起
[04:59] Now, do you want to steer, 你想来开车吗
[05:01] or are you too old to sit on your pop’s lap and drive? 还是你觉得你长大了不能坐在你老爸的腿上开车了
[05:08] I think I might be. 我想确实是这样的
[05:10] Okay. 好吧
[05:23] Car’s registered to George Bluth, so we had to check. 这车是登记在George Bluth名下的 我们得要核查一下
[05:25] – But he’s been caught, so you’re free to go. – He’s been caught? – 不过他已经被捕了 你们可以走了 – 他被捕了
[05:29] Michael knew if he went back to see his father… Michael知道如果他回去见他爸爸的话
[05:31] he would only end up saying something hurtful. 结局肯定是他口不择言地说出伤人的话
[05:34] We’re goin’ back. 我们掉头回去
[05:36] In fact, the police only thought they’d arrested George Sr. 实际上 只是警察以为他们逮捕了George先生
[05:40] Do you have any cookies with no preservatives? 你们有不加防腐剂的饼干吗
[05:43] But had gotten his twin brother, Oscar, instead. 他们抓到的是他的孪生兄弟 Oscar
[05:46] – Oscar! A tall tea for Oscar! – Yeah! – Oscar Oscar的茶 – 耶
[05:49] Oh, good grief. It’s Oscar. 哦 天啊 是Oscar
[05:51] Oh, thank God you’ve come. 哦 谢天谢地你来了
[05:54] Lucille had a relationship with Oscar years earlier… Lucille和Oscar多年前曾有过一段情
[05:57] – which she was not eager to rekindle. – What is wrong with you? – 但她并没有和他重新开始的想法 – 你在干吗
[06:00] – The boy is here. – Oh. – 孩子还在呢 – 哦
[06:03] – They said my father was here. – Did they? – 他们说是我爸爸在这 – 是吗
[06:09] – Let’s get out of here. – What-What about Oscar? – 我们出去吧 – 那 那Oscar怎么办
[06:11] Yes. They impounded my, uh- my humble trailer. 他们把我的 我的拖车没收了
[06:14] – You’ll stay with us. – No, he won’t. – 你可以跟我们一起 – 不 不行
[06:17] You’re the one who says I need a father figure. 是你说我需要一个父亲的角色在身边的
[06:19] Yes. A father figure. 是的 一个父亲的角色
[06:24] Fine. But you’re not sleeping in my bed. 可以 不过你不能在我床上睡觉
[06:28] – Okay. – Okay. Yeah. – 好的 – 好的
[06:32] Soon, Michael arrived to claim his father… 很快 Michael就赶到了警局
[06:34] and was met by the family attorney, Barry Zuckerkorn. 正好碰上了他们的家庭律师 Barry Zuckerkorn
[06:37] – Hmm. – No, I know, I know, I know. – 嗯 – 我知道 我知道
[06:38] Everybody says leave it alone, leave it alone. 每个人都说不要管它
[06:41] Does this look contagious to you? Hey, kiddo. 你说这玩意儿会传染给你吗 嘿 小伙子
[06:44] All right. It wasn’t your father. 好了 他不是你爸爸
[06:47] It was your uncle. I ran into them as they were leaving. 是你叔叔 他们离开的时候我正好碰见了
[06:50] There he is! Got ya! 他在这儿 抓到了
[06:52] – Oh, for God’s sake. – Yeah! – 哦 老天啊 – 耶
[06:55] I only came back to tell him I was leaving, 我只是回来告诉他我要走了
[06:58] so I guess it’s time to go, son. 看来我们现在可以走了 儿子
[07:00] – Where you going? – We can’t tell you. – 你们要去哪里 – 不能告诉你
[07:01] No, no. We can tell Barry. We’re going to Phoenix. 不 可以跟Barry说 我们要到凤凰城去
[07:04] Oh, I wish you hadn’t have said that. 哦 真希望你没告诉我
[07:07] As your lawyer, I have to inform you you cannot leave the state. 作为你的律师 我不得不告诉你你不能离开这个州
[07:10] With your father gone, they want to hold you. 你爸跑了 他们得控制住你
[07:13] – M-Me? – They’re going to indict you tomorrow. – 我 – 他们明天就会起诉你
[07:15] All you have to do is come up with the bail. 你唯一能做的就是提出保释
[07:17] Take it out of the business. 你可以从公司的资金里抽一部分做保释金
[07:18] But l- I can’t. I quit. I 但 我 我已经辞职了
[07:19] I don’t want to follow in my father’s footsteps. 我不想走我爸的老路
[07:21] Then you might wind up on his cot. 那你可能就会睡在监狱里他那张床上
[07:25] Oh, man, I wish you hadn’t said Phoenix. Wow. 哦 真希望你没有告诉我你要去凤凰城
[07:32] Michael had just found out he couldn’t leave the state… Michael刚得知他不能离开本州
[07:35] unless he came up with bail. 除非他能够支付保释金
[07:37] Okay, listen. I’m gonna get the company checkbook 听着 我要把公司的支票簿
[07:39] and don’t tell the family. 拿过来 不要告诉任何人
[07:40] We can’t give them the 我们不能告诉他们我需要钱
[07:40] satisfaction of telling them that I need money, okay? 不能让她们得意 好吗
[07:43] Do you remember what we say about the family? 关于这个家你记得我们说过什么吗
[07:44] It’s not Aunt Lindsay’s nose. Lindsay姑妈的鼻子是假的
[07:47] Yes, but no. 是的 但不是这点
[07:48] Don’t- Don’t tell them that we were goin’ to- 不要告诉她们我们要去
[07:50] – We say we don’t need them. Hmm? – Oh. Yeah. Okay. – 我们说我们不需要她们 – 哦 是的
[07:54] The new one. I didn’t- 你后来说的那个啊 我没有意识到
[07:56] It comes from knowing you’re toned and fit. 它来自一种认知 你知道自己很健康
[07:59] – What are you doing? – I’m exercising, Michael. – 你在干吗 – 锻炼 Michael
[08:01] I see you found an exercise tape 恭喜你找到了一卷适合
[08:03] made for people as lazy as you are. 你这种懒人做锻炼的录像带
[08:05] – I do have a love life. – Tighten, one, two, three. – 至少我还是有爱情生活的 – 绷紧 一 二 三
[08:08] Okay, this is going off. 好了 够了
[08:10] One night in the master bedroom, 只在主卧室睡了一个晚上
[08:12] and you got yourself a love life again? 你就又重新有爱情生活了吗
[08:13] Well, I’ll be honest. At first, it was awkward. 好吧 我诚实的说 一开始是有点奇怪
[08:16] Together, two, three, four. 收紧 一 二 三
[08:20] – Release, two, three, four. – Oh, Lindsay. – 放松 二 三 四 – 哦 Lindsay
[08:23] Uh, well, this is exciting. 呃 这真是让人激动
[08:28] Finally we can be a normal couple. 终于 我们又可以变回正常的一对了
[08:29] Nice to be back in a queen. 回到主卧真好
[08:33] – It’s too much pressure. – I can’t do this. – 这太有压力了 – 我做不到
[08:35] So Lindsay and Tobias 所以Lindsay和Tobias
[08:36] finally took a hard look at their relationship. 终于开始认真地分析他们的关系
[08:39] You know, Lindsay, as a therapist, 你知道的 Lindsay 作为一个临床医学家
[08:41] I have advised a number of couples… 我给了很多情侣建议
[08:43] to explore an open relationship… 去探索一个开放式的关系
[08:46] where-where the couple remains emotionally committed… 也就是保持一个情感上的承诺
[08:50] but free to explore extramarital encounters. 同时也不排斥婚外的感情
[08:54] – Did it work for those people? – No. It never does. – 对那些人管用吗 – 不 从没有
[08:57] These people somehow 他们不知道为什么逃避
[08:58] delude themselves into thinking it might, but- 去想会有什么后果 但是
[09:03] but it might work for us. 但也许会适合我们
[09:06] We could give it a shot. 我们可以一试
[09:08] Great. We’ll hammer out the details later. 太好了 其它细节我们之后再想
[09:10] Right now we’ve got a daughter to tell. 现在我们得告诉女儿
[09:13] Maeby, we’re having a family meeting! Maeby 开家庭会议了
[09:15] – On her way to the family meeting… – Family meeting! – 在她去参加家庭会议的路上 – 家庭会议
[09:18] – Lindsay had an unexpected encounter. – Hello. – Lindsay有了个意外的邂逅 – 你好
[09:21] Oh, hi. Gob told me to come by. 哦 你好 Gob喊我过来的
[09:23] Well, uh, I don’t think he’s here. 呃 他好像不在这
[09:25] Well, tell him I like what I see. 那好吧 请转达他我对我看到的非常满意
[09:29] And we probably won’t even act on it. 我们也许根本就不会真正实行
[09:31] We’re not gonna get a divorce. 我们也不会离婚
[09:33] If anything, it’ll bring Mommy and Daddy closer together. 如果发生任何事 也只会让爸爸和妈妈更亲近
[09:35] I met someone. I’ve got a date. 我碰到了一个人 他约我出去
[09:38] I’m dating someone. 我要约会了
[09:40] Well. Let the great experiment begin! 好吧 让这个伟大的实验开始吧
[09:46] You’re not using my master bedroom for that. 你不能用我的主卧做那种事
[09:48] I believe you left. 我还以为你走了
[09:50] Or did you realize how much you need us after all? 还是你终于意识到你需要我们了
[09:52] – Actually, I came back because I need something. – Hmm. – 实际上 我回来是因为我要找个东西 – 嗯
[09:54] Some things. Like the checkbook. Where’s the corporate checkbook? 就像是支票簿 公司支票簿放哪里了
[10:00] Gob must’ve taken it to the office. 肯定是Gob带到办公室去了
[10:02] Mom put him in charge. That’s right, Michael. 妈妈让他掌舵了 是的 Michael
[10:04] He’s got your old job. 他接手了你的工作
[10:06] Well, I better get over 那我最好在他把整个公司拉垮之前
[10:08] there before he brings the whole company down. 赶到那里
[10:09] It’s only been three hours. How much damage could he really do? 才三个小时而已 他能做多大的破坏
[10:12] And release. 放松
[10:14] In three hours, Gob had done $45,000 in damage. 才三个小时 Gob已经做了四万五千块的破坏
[10:19] In there, please. 砸那里
[10:24] Hey, where’s my desk? 嘿 我的桌子呢
[10:26] Oh, I think it’s the massage table in the break room now. 哦 我想它已经变成休息室的按摩台了
[10:31] – Take the window. – No, hold it. – 把窗户卸了 – 不行 等等
[10:32] Gob, Mom may think that she’s given you my job… Gob 虽然妈妈让你接替我
[10:35] but the board still has to approve that decision. 但是董事会还没有同意呢
[10:37] – Actually, they already have. – Why should we believe in you? – 事实上 他们同意了 – 我们为什么要相信你
[10:40] For the same reason you 跟你相信百元大钞
[10:41] should believe that a hundred-dollar bill… 绝对不会比一百个便士更值钱
[10:43] is no more than a hundred pennies. 的道理是一样的
[10:49] They approved me unanimously. 全票通过
[10:51] Why wouldn’t they? You’ve only lost them $99 so far. 当然了 你才浪费了他们九十九块钱
[10:54] I’ve already been pretty successful. 我已经做得很成功了
[10:56] Showing the model house again. 再一次展示了我们的样板房
[10:58] Sent a Realtor over there yesterday. 昨天叫了个房产经纪人去那里
[10:59] It was this Realtor who’d run into Lindsay, Lindsay碰见的男人 就是那个房产经纪人
[11:01] thinking she was looking for a home. 他以为她是来看房子的
[11:03] I have an open thing goin’ on too. 我也有一间正在展示的样板房
[11:05] I’ll give you the address, and you can come by. 我给你个地址 你可以过来看看
[11:08] And I think you’ll really like the neighbors. 而且我想你一定会喜欢那附近的环境
[11:11] Okay. 好吧
[11:12] So what brings you here? I hope it’s not for a hand out. 你来这干嘛 希望不是来求助的
[11:16] a pretty tight ship around here. 我可是经营着一个高效率的公司
[11:18] – With a pool table? – It’s a gaming ship. – 在你的台球桌上吗 – 这是个游戏船
[11:21] I’m here because I thought you might need me. 我来这是因为我想你可能需要我
[11:26] – I need you? – That’s right. – 我需要你 – 是的
[11:28] Oh, boy, that’s good. 哦 太好了
[11:31] Can’t wait to call the guys in to hear this one. 等不及要喊个人上来听听我们这段对话了
[11:34] Listen How do you intercom on this? 嘿 这个对讲机怎么用
[11:37] – Star two. – Yeah. At the same time? – 星号 二 – 同时按吗
[11:39] Yeah, just- No, the star in the corner. The star. 对 就按…不是 是那个角上的星号
[11:41] – So if I do it like that – No, – 如果我这样按呢 – 不
[11:42] turn it around the other way. Star. 往另一边转
[11:43] – Oh, that star. – Let’s just hang it up. There we go. – 哦 这个星号 – 挂了算了 好了
[11:46] I thought that you might need me to help you with the books. 我想你可能需要我教教你使用那个簿
[11:50] You know, the corporate checkbook. Where is it? 你知道 那个支票簿 放在哪了
[11:53] Actually, Mom’s got it. She wasn’t comfortable with me- 妈妈拿走了 她不放心
[11:57] Michael now had the distasteful choice… Michael面临着两难的选择
[11:59] of either asking his mother for money or going to jail. 要么问他妈妈要钱 要么就进监狱
[12:01] Maybe Buster killed her already. Buster也许已经对她痛下杀手了
[12:05] Tobias was also having a bad day. Tobias的这一天过得也很糟糕
[12:07] Lindsay had met someone, and he hadn’t. Lindsay已经有了个约会 但他还没有
[12:11] And that’s when he found what 这时他看到了一个他以为是
[12:12] he thought was a support group for depressed men. 为绝望之人设立的支援小组
[12:19] Well, if it isn’t the boy who cried “Phoenix.” 哇 这不是那个叫着凤凰城的人吗
[12:21] Ohh! No, I was just, uh- just worried about Buster. 哦 不是的 我只是担心Buster
[12:26] I thought maybe I should give him a little guidance. 我想我也许可以给他一点指导
[12:30] Write him a check. Be a role model. 给他写个支票什么的 做个榜样
[12:32] Where’s the company checkbook? 公司的支票簿放在哪了
[12:33] I already have a new role model, Michael. Michael 我已经有个新榜样了
[12:35] – His Uncle Oscar is living here now. – Wow. – 他的Oscar叔叔现在住在这里 – 哇
[12:39] You guys have accomplished a lot in the last three hours. 这三个小时你们可做了不少事
[12:42] – Where is he? – I sent him out for a new air horn. – 他人呢 – 我要他去买新的防狼哨了
[12:52] Yeah! 耶
[12:53] – We’ve got it all under control. – Great. – 一切尽在我们的掌握之中 – 太好了
[12:59] I’m just worried that it’s only gonna be a matter of time… 我只是担心媒体迟早会曝光咱们公司
[13:02] before the media starts putting 和建造在伊拉克的某些建筑
[13:03] together all the pieces of this Iraq story. 之间的联系
[13:06] Michael had recently found out that the model home… Michael最近才发现他和他儿子
[13:08] he and his son currently lived in… 现在住的这个样板房
[13:11] was very similar to some his 和这些可能是他爸爸在伊拉克
[13:12] father may have illegally been building in Iraq. 建造的违法建筑十分相像
[13:16] They haven’t yet. And frankly, 他们还没有发现 而且坦白说
[13:18] it’s a very difficult charge to prove. 这是个很难证明的指控
[13:27] Man, that jury’s gonna fall in love with you. 哦 陪审团会爱上你的
[13:29] – What do you need, Michael? – I don’t need anything. – 你到底要什么 Michael – 我不需要任何东西
[13:34] I’m great, ’cause everyone else is great. 我很好 因为你们都很好
[13:37] I can’t tell you how nice it is to not be needed anymore. 这种不再被需要的感觉好到我无法用言语形容
[13:41] I want you. 我需要你
[13:46] Okay, the jury might actually like that. 好吧 陪审团可能真的会喜欢这个
[13:50] It was at that moment that 与此同时 Gob发现了
[13:51] Gob found something the jury might not like. 陪审团可能会不那么喜欢的东西
[13:55] Hammer. Oops. 锤子 哦
[14:07] And Lindsay arrived at what she thought was a date. Lindsay到达了她以为是约会的地方
[14:09] Hey! You found it. 嘿 你找到了
[14:12] So, shall we start in the kitchen? 那么 我们从厨房开始吗
[14:15] – I thought the bedroom. – Sure. – 我以为应该是卧室 – 当然可以
[14:17] I’ll meet you up there. 我等下到那儿找你
[14:18] I gotta make this place smell like cookies. 我得把这地方弄得有曲奇的味道
[14:20] And you should know, I am anticipating multiples on this. 我预先考虑过这种做法对增加房子卖掉几率的可能性
[14:25] Well, I wouldn’t be doing 如果觉得不可接受的话
[14:26] this if I didn’t think that was a possibility. 我就不会这么做了
[14:33] Lindsay was nervous and took a shower to relax. Lindsay很紧张 所以她洗了个澡来放松
[14:36] I can’t do this. I’m not ready for this. 不行 我还没准备好
[14:42] Come on, kids. We’ll go downstairs and have some cookies. 走了 孩子们 我们到楼下吃曲奇吧
[14:45] The kids were in for some bad news too. 孩子肯定也受到了不少惊吓
[14:47] Tobias, meanwhile, 与此同时 Tobias
[14:48] discovered that what he thought was a support group… 发现他原本以为是支援小组的那个组织
[14:51] turned out to be a team of bald men painted blue. 原来是一群把自己涂成蓝色的秃子的集结
[14:55] Even Lucille was about to find herself in trouble. 连Lucille也发现她陷于困境中了
[14:58] Oh, you’ve done this before. 你之前肯定这么做过
[15:00] You know, you should let your hair grow long. 知道吗 你应该让你的头发长长
[15:02] Yeah? I’ve thought about it. I guess I’d look like you. 是吗 我也这么想过 那肯定很像你
[15:08] More than you’ll ever know. 你想不到会有多像
[15:12] Are you living in one of Saddam’s many palaces? 你是否住在萨达姆其中的一个宫殿里面
[15:14] They may have been built by the same developer. 他们很可能是同一个开发商建的
[15:17] And a seal attack. 接下来是一则海豹突袭的新闻
[15:18] Meet one surprised bather, coming up. 以及一位令人惊讶的入浴者 马上回来
[15:24] Seven minutes had passed since Gob had discovered the document. 从Gob发现这个文件开始 已经过了七分钟了
[15:28] Gob, your mother on line one. Gob 你妈妈在一号线
[15:32] I’m coming over. Don’t talk to anyone. 我在赶过去的路上 不要跟任何人说话
[15:34] It was at that moment that 这时 Lucille被一个
[15:36] Lucille was stopped by a documentary filmmaker. 纪录片摄制者叫住
[15:38] Uh, your company’s being accused 你们公司被控
[15:40] of profiting off the building of houses in Iraq. 在伊拉克建造房子 并从中获利
[15:43] That’s crazy. We’re all loyal Americans. 那太疯狂了 我们都是忠诚的美国公民
[15:45] Oh, yeah. Would you enlist your son or daughter in the army? 哦是吗 那你支持你的儿子女儿入伍吗
[15:52] Yes. 当然
[15:57] Michael was out of options… Michael已经别无选择了
[16:01] and, knowing that his father had 他知道他爸爸有
[16:02] a penchant for hiding valuable things in walls… 把值钱的东西藏在墙壁里面的癖好
[16:05] considered one last desperate gambit. 他想来个最后一击
[16:08] This is crazy. What am I doing? Using a hammer to try to- 这太奇怪了 我到底在干吗 用锤子砸墙
[16:17] – Are you crazy? – Are you blue? – 你疯了吗 – 你抑郁了吗
[16:20] Only in color, Michael. Only in color. 只是变了个颜色而已 Michael
[16:23] It seems I might have stumbled upon an acting opportunity. 我偶然发现了个表演的机会
[16:27] As a member of the Blue Man Group? 是去参演阿凡达吗
[16:29] Oh, no, you’re thinking of the support group. 哦 你想到的是支援小组
[16:31] I made that same mistake myself. 我本来也这么以为的
[16:32] They’re called the Blue Man Group. 他们叫蓝人兄弟会
[16:34] But it’s funny. If I hadn’t sought out a support group… 不过很有趣 如果我没有想着去找支持小组的话
[16:37] I never would’ve gotten this gig 我永远也不会遇到这样一个机会
[16:39] as an understudy for a performance art group. 做一个艺术表演团体的替补演员
[16:44] You know, the universe works in mysterious ways, Michael. 你知道吗 这个宇宙用一种奇妙的方式运作着 Michael
[16:47] You never know where help 你永远不会得到帮助
[16:48] is going to come from until you look for it. 如果你自己不去努力寻找
[16:53] Why does everybody think that I need help? 为什么每个人都觉得我需要帮助
[16:55] Michael, look at you. Michael 看看你自己
[16:58] I mean, you’re holding a sledgehammer, 你用锤子锤墙
[17:00] your shirt is cov- Oh, I did that. 你的衬衣涂上了 哦 是我弄上去的
[17:02] Um, here, let me, uh-Well- 过来 让我帮你 呃
[17:06] And Michael realized that he, too, had been too proud. Michael意识到 他有时候过于骄傲了
[17:09] – I need money. – I can’t help you. – 我需要钱 – 我帮不了你
[17:11] I know. It did bother me that they did so well without me. 我知道 你们离了我也能过得很好这一点 让我感到不舒服
[17:16] But l-I do have to ask them for help. 但我 我必须向他们寻求帮助
[17:18] And I have to ask for an audition. 我也该去争取一个面试机会了
[17:22] You haven’t auditioned yet? 你还没有获得面试资格吗
[17:23] Oh, no, no. I’m not in the group yet. 哦不 我还没有进入这个团体
[17:25] No, I’m afraid I just “Blue”myself. 我想我只是把我自己涂蓝了而已
[17:30] There’s gotta be a better way to say that. 你也许可以用一种更好的方式去表达
[17:34] Tobias rushed to the theater, hoping to be seen. Tobias赶去剧场 希望他能被看到 得到赏识
[17:37] Unfortunately, it was dusk, and he couldn’t be seen. 不幸的是 天已经黑了 没人看得清他
[17:39] What the hell was that? 那是个什么鬼东西
[17:42] So, for the second time in two days, 在连续两天里的第二次
[17:45] the family gathered at the hospital. 整个家庭又在医院集合了
[17:47] Everything’s gonna be okay. I’m sure he’s gonna be fine. 没事的 他一定会没事的
[17:50] I’m so sorry that this happened. 很抱歉发生了这个事
[17:52] I spoke to him just before he left the house. 他离开家之前我才跟他说过话
[17:54] Oh, really? What was the 哦 是吗 他最后
[17:55] – last thing he said? – I just “Blue” Myself. – 说了什么 – 我把我自己涂蓝了
[17:58] He said some wonderful things… 他说了很令人欣慰的事情
[18:01] including the fact that sometimes people… 像是有些人也许
[18:04] are too proud to ask for help when they need it. 太过骄傲而不好意思寻求帮助 即使他们很需要
[18:08] – Oh, God! Fine. I need you! – I need you, – 哦 天啊 好吧 我需要你 – 我需要你
[18:09] – okay, Michael? – No, l-I didn’t mean for- – 好吗 Michael – 不 我不是说
[18:11] He was a Realtor, Michael. Now my husband’s in the hospital. 那是个房产经纪人 Michael 而现在我丈夫躺在医院里
[18:15] Mom volunteered me for the army 妈妈主动提出让我入伍
[18:17] just because the fat man dared her to. 只因为那个胖子说她不敢
[18:20] We can’t let them take Buster. 我们不能让他们把Buster带走
[18:22] I lost my wig, my Uncle Sam wig. 我的假发掉了 山姆大叔的假发
[18:24] Michael, I am sitting on some very hot information here. Michael 我得到了一些很烫手的信息
[18:27] I know too much. I’ve got the thingy. 我知道得太多了 我拿到了一些物证
[18:30] Half in English, half in scribbly. 一半是英文 一半是鸟语
[18:33] Michael, please, we need you! Michael 拜托了 我们需要你
[18:38] Well, I hate to cancel my medical follow-up in Phoenix… 虽然我很不想取消我在凤凰城的医疗跟进
[18:41] but you give me the corporate checkbook, I’ll see what I can do. 但你可以把支票簿给我 让我看看有什么是我可以做的
[18:44] Excuse me. Mrs. Fünke. 打扰一下 Fünke太太
[18:46] – Oh, this guy again. – How is he, Doctor? – 哦 又是他 – 怎么样了 医生
[18:49] It, uh, looks like he’s dead. 呃 他看起来像死了
[18:52] – Oh, my God! – Oh, little guy! – 哦 天啊 – 可怜的人儿
[18:55] The tears aren’t coming! 眼泪怎么还不来
[18:56] – The tears just aren’t coming! – Okay, okay. – 眼泪就是不下来 – 好了好了
[18:58] Uh, just to be clear- 呃 我只是想问清楚
[19:00] Looks like he’s dead, or he is dead? 他看起来好像死了 还是他真的死了
[19:02] It just looks like he’s dead. 看起来他好像死了
[19:04] He’s got, like, blue paint on him or something, 他好像 全身都涂蓝了还是什么的
[19:06] but he’s going to be fine. 不过他没大碍
[19:08] – What is wrong with you? – What a- doctor! – 你有毛病啊 – 【哔】你个医生
[19:11] – I’ll let you celebrate privately. – Hey, we want this comped! – 我给你们几分钟庆祝一下 – 嘿 我想要把这个记录在案
[19:15] Well, I’m gonna I’m just gonna head out. 好了 我 我出去了
[19:17] You don’t need some, uh, piece of- uncle hanging around. 你们不需要有个叔叔在旁边
[19:22] Hey, hey! That’s not my dad. 嘿 他不是我爸爸
[19:23] That’s not the guy you want. If you want anybody, it’s me. 他不是你们要找的那个人 如果你们需要逮捕某人的话 是我
[19:25] – What? – Michael? – 什么 – Michael
[19:26] Yeah. I gotta turn myself in or make bail… 我要主动自首了 你们可以八点来
[19:29] uh, maybe by, like, 8:00. 呃 来保释我
[19:31] Hey, hey, hey. That’s enough. 嘿 嘿 够了
[19:33] Whoa, hey. You might want to have that looked at. 哇哦 嘿 你可能需要去找个医生看看这里
[19:37] Thanks, Mikey. 谢了 Mikey
[19:41] They think I’m involved in this Iraq thing… 他们以为我参与了那个伊拉克的事情
[19:43] and I can’t prove that I’m not with Dad not around… 我不能证明我没有和爸爸合谋
[19:45] so I need your help or I’m gonna go to jail. 所以我需要你们的帮助 不然我就要进监狱了
[19:49] We’ve got the proof, Michael. Dad signed a contract with Saddam. 我们能证明 Michael 爸爸和萨达姆签了份合同
[19:55] Hussein. 萨达姆侯赛因
[20:00] Use it. 用它证明
[20:01] If it makes your father look bad, 如果你担心会让你爸声名扫地的话
[20:02] then so be it. He’s long gone now. 随它去吧 反正他也不在这了
[20:06] – Hey, uh, where’s the briefcase? – Oscar has it. – 嘿 呃 那个手提箱呢 – Oscar拿了
[20:09] Hey, I’m awfully sorry I’m late. 嘿 真的很抱歉我来晚了
[20:11] I got here as fast as l- Oh, how is he? 我已经尽可能快的赶来了 他怎么样了
[20:15] Did you just change your clothes? 你刚换了件衣服吗
[20:17] Hey, look what I found on windowsill. 嘿 看我在窗台找到了什么
[20:20] Just hat. Someone take wig. 只有帽子了 假发被拿走了
[20:22] In fact, it was George Sr. Who took wig… 实际上 是George先生拿走了假发
[20:26] – Hit it! – and was fleeing the country with the evidence… – 走了 – 带着那个Michael急需的证据
[20:28] Michael so badly needed. 逃走了
[20:33] You made a huge mistake. 你犯了一个大错
[20:37] On the next Arrested Development. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:39] Lindsay almost stumbles Lindsay面对一个约会机会的时候
[20:41] – upon a dating opportunity. – You look really hot. – 几乎要高兴得结巴了 – 你看起来真是”热辣辣”啊
[20:44] But instead, is admitted to the hospital with a fever of 104. 但最终却发烧到104度[40摄氏度]住进了医院
[20:50] Michael finally gets the corporate checkbook… Michael终于拿到了公司支票簿
[20:55] only to find that the family has gotten to it first. 却发现家里已经有人先下手了
[20:58] And Barry lands in jail. Barry律师进了监狱
[21:00] You’re glad Tobias is pressing charges? Tobias对你的正式控告让你感到开心吗
[21:02] I am having the time of my life. 我在过我的人生
[21:06] – Hey. – Hey, Dr. Hate. – 嘿 – 嘿 恶魔医生
[21:08] No touching! 禁止接触
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme