Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

发展受阻(Arrested Development)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… 这个故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 现在一无所有
[00:04] and the one son who had no choice… 其中一个儿子别无选择
[00:06] but to keep them all together. 不得不撑起这个家
[00:13] It’s Arrested Development. 欢迎收看<发展受阻>
[00:20] Michael Bluth and his family had gathered at the courthouse… Michael Bluth和他的家人一起到法庭
[00:23] to discuss George Sr. ‘s upcoming trial. 商量老George接下来的审讯
[00:27] Do not ask me how I did it… 别问我是怎么做到的
[00:29] they offered us a plea bargain. 他们提供了辩诉协议
[00:32] Really? There’s a chance we don’t have to go to trial? 真的吗 这么说我们有可能不用上庭
[00:34] Absolutely, and I say we take it… 正是 而且我觉得我们该接受
[00:36] because we will never get an offer this good again. 因为再也没有这么好的机会了
[00:38] – Wow. – Great. What’s the offer? – 哇喔 – 太好了 上面怎么说
[00:41] Well, I didn’t read it. I just got it yesterday. 额 我还没看 我昨天才拿到的
[00:45] F.Y.I., I’m trying to get back into the dating world. 告诉你吧 我正努力的回到约会的队伍中
[00:52] Hey, you’re not one of those silly men 嘿 你不会就是那种挫男
[00:54] that’s dressed like a woman, are you? 穿成女人的样子吧 是吗
[00:56] No, baby. I’m the real thing. 不是 宝贝儿 我货真价实
[01:00] I don’t understand how a person 我就想不通了 一个人怎么可以
[01:01] can put their sex life in front of their work. 把性生活看得比工作还重
[01:03] He’s a man, Michael. He needs a woman. 他是一个男人 Michael 他需要女人
[01:08] Can we get back to work, folks? 我们能回到正题上吗 同志们
[01:10] We’ve only got 24 hours to respond… 我们只有二十四小时的考虑时间
[01:11] and no matter what this is, it is better than going to trial. 不管内容是什么 肯定比上庭要好
[01:15] Your father’s not here. I’ll speak for him. 你爸爸不在场 我替他决定
[01:18] He loves it. He’s crazy about the plea. 他接受 他太喜欢这个辩诉协议了
[01:20] He’s dying to get out of that prison and be with a woman again. 他非常渴望离开监狱 回到女人身边
[01:23] In fact, George Sr. Had a woman in his life… 事实上 老George生活中有个女人
[01:26] Cindi Lightballoon, a fan of his Caged Wisdom video series… Cindi Lightballoon 是他”笼中智慧”视频的粉丝
[01:29] with whom he’d had fleeting physical contact. 并且和她有过短暂的身体接触
[01:33] That morning however, she had some startling news for him. 然而那天早上 她告诉了他一个惊人的消息
[01:35] I’m a mole. 我是个鼹鼠[特务]
[01:37] Well, you know, God doesn’t care how big your teeth are. 好吧 上帝可不在乎你的牙齿有多大
[01:41] Yes, you could go to a dentist. You could… Whoo. 嗯 你可以去看牙医 你可以 喔
[01:43] You could grind off about… I don’t know… 你可以去磨掉 我不知道
[01:45] 30%, maybe more. Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it. 百分之三十 或者更多 我不会错过这样的机会
[01:48] No, no, no. I mean, I’m an undercover government agent. 不是 不是 我是说 我是个秘密的政府特工
[01:51] I was sent here to investigate you. 他们派我来调查你的
[01:54] Up until last week, my being in love with you was just an act. 直到上个星期 我和你相爱都只是演戏
[01:58] – Hmm. – But now I want to be with you. – 嗯 – 但现在我想和你在一起
[02:01] And I know you can beat this case they have against you. 我知道你可以打赢这场官司
[02:04] I know this for a fact. 我有百分百的把握
[02:07] I want to fight this thing. I can beat it. I know it for a fact. 我要上庭 我能赢的 我有百分百的把握
[02:11] – We’re taking the plea. – Lucille, we’re not taking a plea. – 我们要接受辩诉协议 – Lucille 我们不接受
[02:13] We don’t even know what the plea is yet. 我们还不知道上面什么内容
[02:14] Is that a shot at me? ‘Cause that makes me want to read it all the less. 你是在针对我吗 你这样子我更不想看它了
[02:18] – You have another one of these? – Yes, I do. – 你是不是还有一份 – 是 我有
[02:19] – We’ll both read it. – You’re going to read that? – 我们都看一遍 – 你要看这个吗
[02:21] – Yeah. – It’s pretty thick. – 没错 – 这很厚啊
[02:23] He thinks he’s a lawyer ’cause he played one in 10th grade. 他十年级的时候演过律师就以为自己是个律师了
[02:26] In order to satisfy an English requirement… 为了满足一项英语课要求
[02:28] Michael appeared in the drama club’s production… Michael参与了戏剧俱乐部的一部作品
[02:30] of an original play, The Trial of Captain Hook. 一个原创剧
[02:40] – I don’t remember that. – Well, you left during my solo. – 我怎么不记得了 – 额 我独唱的时候你离开了
[02:44] And I’m surprised my twin sister can remember that… 我很惊讶我的双胞胎姐姐竟然记得这个
[02:45] considering she was repeating the ninth grade at the time. 因为她那时候留了一级 还在读九年级
[02:49] – I don’t remember that. – Big surprise, Mom. – 我也不记得有这事儿 – 这有什么奇怪的 妈妈
[02:51] It’s not like you ever took an interest in our lives. 你从来对我们的生活不闻不问
[02:53] Honestly, if I ever did to Maeby what you- 说真的 如果我对Maeby也像你一样
[02:56] Lindsay recalled that earlier that day… Lindsay想起今天早些时候
[02:59] she had received a letter 她收到一封信
[03:00] from the high school about her own daughter. 是学校寄来的关于她女儿的情况
[03:06] And so later, Lindsay and 后来 Lindsay和Tobias
[03:07] Tobias tried a more hands-on approach to parenting. 就试着多尽一些父母的义务
[03:10] We would like you to tutor our daughter. 我们希望你能辅导咱家女儿
[03:14] Now, of course, we’re having a bit of a cash-flow problem… 当然现在我们有点资金上的问题
[03:16] but I assure you… 但我向你保证
[03:18] if you bring our little girl’s grades up… 如果你帮我们女儿提高分数
[03:20] I will pack your sweet pink mouth with so much ice cream… 我会买好多好多冰激凌给你吃
[03:24] you’ll be the envy of everyJerry and Jane on the block. 这附近所有的孩子都会嫉妒你的
[03:27] We’re the only house on the block. 这附近就我们这一间房子
[03:32] Perhaps we should get somebody else. 也许我们应该找其他人
[03:34] Michael, meanwhile, had gone to 其间 Michael去了
[03:35] the bar across the street from the courthouse… 法院附近的酒吧
[03:37] to read the plea offer. 看辩诉协议的内容
[03:39] “Not to exceed five years, but no less than three.” 刑期至少三年 不超过五年
[03:42] – So what do you think? – I don’t know. – 你觉得怎么样 – 我不知道
[03:44] I’m so mad at Barry I can’t even focus. That guy’s out dating? 我还在生Barry的气 都没法集中精神 那家伙竟然出去约会了
[03:47] – I mean, I’d love to be dating, but l… – Can’t relax? – 我是说 我也喜欢约会 可是我 – 不能放松么
[03:50] No. I don’t have time for a relationship. This is important. 不是 我没有时间谈恋爱 这很重要
[03:53] No one said anything about a relationship, Michael. 没人让你去谈正经恋爱 Michael
[03:56] If you’d slept with more than four women, you’d know that. 如果你睡过的女人大于四个 你就明白了
[03:58] – I have, Gob. – More than five? – 我睡过那么多 Gob – 大于五个吗
[04:02] Let’s say “Five”. This is a courthouse bar, Michael. 好 那就是五个 这是法院旁的酒吧 Michael
[04:06] These are professional, aggressive women… 这些好斗的职业女性
[04:08] who are looking for nothing more than a one-night stand. 都只在寻找一夜情
[04:11] No real names, no promises. 没有真实姓名 没有承诺
[04:15] I’m not a one-night stand kind of guy. 我不是玩一夜情的男人
[04:16] I don’t like lying to women. 我不喜欢对女人说谎
[04:17] These are lawyers… that’s Latin for “Liar.” 这些都是律师 拉丁语中的说谎者
[04:21] I can’t believe I’m still reading the same sentence. 我怎么还在看同一个句子
[04:22] How can something be “No less than three” If it exceeds six? 这数字大于六又怎么可能不小于三
[04:26] I mean, six is still more than three, right? 六仍旧大于三的 对吗
[04:27] Yeah, and it’s still more than five. 是啊 也仍旧大于五哦
[04:32] – Oh! Oh. Oh, I’m sorry. – It’s okay. – 哦 哦 对不起 – 没事
[04:35] – I’m falling all over you. – Let me move down. – 我倒在你身上了 – 我挪过去点
[04:37] I’m just working on this plea. 我在研究这个辩诉协议
[04:39] If you’re pleading with me 如果你在研究怎么求我
[04:41] to have a drink with you, you can stop begging. 和你喝一杯 真的用不着
[04:45] No, no. It’s a… 不 不是 这个是
[04:46] It’s a plea for this case that I’m… 这是一个案子的辩诉协议
[04:48] I’m sorry… you want a drink. 对不起 你想喝一杯么
[04:50] Well, I didn’t come here for the view. 嗯 我不是来这看风景的
[04:53] – I’ll have a vodka martini. – I’ll tell him. – 我要一杯伏特加马提尼 – 我来点
[04:56] – So, another lawyer, huh? – Vodka martini! – 所以 你也是律师啊 – 伏特加马提尼
[04:59] I’m Maggie Lizer, as in “Maggie lies her ass off.” 我叫Maggie Lizer 也就是 Maggie大撒谎精
[05:06] One person laughed at that once, 只有一个人被逗笑过
[05:08] and I don’t know why I keep trying it. 我也不知道我为什么还一直说
[05:10] – No, it’s good. Yeah. – What kind of law do you practice? – 没 挺好笑的 – 你从事哪种类型的法律
[05:16] Maritime. Maritime law. Lawyers of the sea. 海事的 海事法律 大海的律师
[05:20] Oh. Submarine chaser. 哦 追逐潜艇的少年
[05:23] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[05:25] – Chareth – Chareth – Chareth. – Chareth.
[05:27] Oh. So then what’s your last name? 哦 那你姓什么
[05:30] – Cute story… – Cutestory? – Cutestory[好玩的故事] – Cutestory
[05:33] Yes. Chareth Cutestory. 是的 Chareth Cutestory
[05:35] – That’s an interesting name. – Is it? – 这名字很有意思 – 是吗
[05:38] So here’s the test that I failed. 这是我没及格的测试
[05:42] Oh, okay. Yeah, I see the problem right away. 哦 好的 嗯 我立马就看出问题所在了
[05:45] You, uh… You got all the answers wrong. 你 额 你所有题都答错了
[05:47] You know you, you even got your name wrong here. 你看 你甚至把你的名字写错了
[05:50] It says, “S. Funke.” 你写了”S.Funke”
[05:51] Yeah, well, see, what they want you to do… 没错 你瞧 他们就想让你
[05:53] is put an “S” If you’re single, an “M” If you’re married. 单身就标个S 已婚就标M
[05:55] I mean, most of us are all single, 我们大部分都是单身
[05:57] but it’s a whole government thing, so… 但这就是政府的做派 所以
[05:59] Yeah. Okay. The first thing you want to do 嗯 好吧 当你遇到分数题
[06:00] when you’re dealing with fractions… 第一件要做的事是
[06:02] Yeah. So I’m gonna go, okay? 嗯 我要走了 好吧
[06:04] So just fill in all the right answers here, 所以你只要把正确的答案都填上
[06:07] and I’ll see where I went wrong. 我就知道我哪儿写错了
[06:09] And you’re getting paid for this right? 你这么做有酬劳的是吧
[06:10] There was talk of ice cream, but not exactly on my terms. 有提过冰激凌 但这不是我想要的
[06:14] Wow! Where did you get all that? Do you have a job or something? 哇 你从哪搞来的钱 你是有份工作还是怎么地
[06:16] No, but you do. 没有 但是你有
[06:19] Now, look. Don’t feel guilty. 听着 别觉得愧疚
[06:21] I don’t really need tutoring anyways, okay? 反正我也不需要辅导
[06:24] – Enjoy the 200 bucks. – Oh, there… there’s six 20s here. – 好好享受这两百大洋 – 哦 总共是六张二十的
[06:27] – That’s right. – Right. – 就是啊 – 好吧
[06:31] After an evening of drinking, Michael, being the sensible one… 喝了一晚上酒之后 作为一个明理的人
[06:34] offered to give Maggie a ride home. Michael提出送Maggie回家
[06:36] Oh-ho! 啊 呵
[06:44] The next morning, Michael was wondering… 第二天早上 Michael在想
[06:46] how to end his first one-night stand. 如何给第一次一夜情收场
[06:50] – Coffee? – Hi. Yes, please. Thank you. That’s great. – 喝咖啡吗 – 嗨 好的 谢谢 真好
[06:53] But you know what? I am going to have 但是你知道 我要看看
[06:55] to read that plea soon, okay? ‘Cause it’s a big case. 那份辩诉协议 因为是个大案子
[06:58] But I promise later I will call… 我保证我晚点会打电话给
[07:00] Michael struggled to follow Gob’s instruction to just walk away. Michael很纠结要不要听从Gob的指导直接走人
[07:04] I’ll… I’ll… I’ll call, okay? All right? 我会 会打电话给你的 好吗
[07:07] – Hey. Who’s this? – Oh, that’s Justice. – 嘿 这是谁 – 哦 它是Justice
[07:09] – Hi, Justice. – Hi, Justice. Is he as handsome as he smells? – 你好 Justice – Justice 他是不是又帅又好闻
[07:14] I didn’t… I didn’t know that you had a dog. 我都不知道你还有条狗
[07:16] – How else am I gonna get to work? – You ride a dog to work? – 要不然我怎么去上班 – 你骑狗去上班吗
[07:20] You are funny. Let me see that smile. 你真有趣 让我看看这笑容
[07:24] Well, it’s tough with your hands in the way. 额 你手挡住了就看不到了
[07:28] – Say when. – Okay. – 够了说停 – 好
[07:33] And suddenly, Michael recalled 突然间 Michael记起来
[07:34] some non sequiturs from the night before. 昨晚一些不合理的地方
[07:37] So, tell me something personal about yourself. 跟我说说你自己
[07:39] Uh, well, I have an irreversible case of ocular retinoblastoma. 额 好吧 我有治不好的视网膜母细胞瘤
[07:44] Hey. I thought we said no more law talk. 嘿 我以为我们不聊法律了
[07:46] I really can’t see anybody right now. 我目前不能约见什么人
[07:48] Oh, well, I can’t see anybody ever. 哦 我从来都看不见任何人
[07:51] – I’m blind. – I’m wasted. – 我瞎了 – 我醉了
[07:55] Michael realized that the woman Michael意识到这个他
[07:56] he was attempting to never see again was blind… 不打算再见的女人是个盲人
[07:59] and he was overcome with guilt. 现在他满是愧疚
[08:02] – When… can we go out again? – Really? – 我们什么时候再去约会 – 真的假的
[08:05] I thought you were, like, 我以为你是哪种
[08:06] just into this one-night stand kind of thing. 很喜欢一夜情的人
[08:08] Come on. I took a blind woman 别开玩笑 我把一个盲女带回家
[08:09] home with no intention of dating her again? 并且不打算再约她出去
[08:11] Please! 怎么可能
[08:17] George Sr. Was continuing to exploit his relationship with Cindi. 老George继续利用和Cindi的关系
[08:21] What… What evidence does the government have… 政府到底有什么证据
[08:25] on old wise George, by the way? 针对精明老道的George
[08:27] Oh, I hate it when you call yourself old! 哦 真讨厌你说自己老
[08:30] – You’re new to me! – Oh, that’s… that’s nice. – 你对我来说是新人 – 哦 你真贴心
[08:33] Do they have a… A file or tapes? 他们是有文件还是录音
[08:37] Oh, what’s the use? You’re married. 唉 这有什么用 你是有妇之夫
[08:39] – Yeah. Let me ask you… – We’ll never be together. – 我知道 我问问你 – 我们永远不可能在一起
[08:41] Let me ask you a question. 我问你个问题
[08:42] Let’s just go back to what we do best. 我们还是做我们最擅长的吧
[08:44] – Okay. – Tweak me. – 好吧 – 捏我
[08:46] – George – Lucille – George! – Lucille!
[08:49] Hi. Uh, this is not what it looks like. 额 事实并非如你所见
[08:51] It looks like you’re 看起来你
[08:52] tweaking her nipples through a chain-link fence. 隔着铁丝网捏她的乳头
[08:54] Yep. Yeah, that’s it. 嗯 是 是这样
[08:56] Is this why you wanted to fight this thing? 难道这就是为什么你要打这场官司
[08:58] So you could run off with this great redwood of a whore? 你可以跟这个贱人跑掉
[09:01] Listen to me. She is a fan of mine. 听着 她是我的粉丝
[09:04] She has seen everything I’ve done. You understand? Everything. 她知道我做过的一切 你懂吗 一切
[09:09] Well, so have I… 好啊 我也知道
[09:10] and I’m not going to put up with it anymore. 并且我再也忍受不了了
[09:13] – Okay. – You’ll be hearing from Barry. – 好吧 – Barry会来找你的
[09:15] All right. Hon? Honey? Hon? 好吧 亲 亲爱的 亲爱的
[09:19] – Oh, God. I’m a home-wrecker. – Oh, no. – 哦 天哪 我是个破坏家庭的人 – 不
[09:21] – I never wanted to be that person. – No, no. – 我从来都不想做这样的人 – 不 不
[09:23] No. No, Cindi, it’s… Cindi? 不 不 Cindi 这 Cindi
[09:27] Michael came home upset that his one-night stand wasn’t over. Michael回到家因为一夜情没结束而闷闷不乐
[09:31] You should have stayed with me last night. 你昨晚应该和我呆一起的
[09:33] You could have seen me 你就有机会看见
[09:33] get some major action from a major blonde… 我在一个金发美女那有重大进展
[09:37] who just majored in marine biology, if you know what I mean. 她的专业是海洋生物学 你听懂我的意思吧
[09:40] I don’t know what you mean. I can’t imagine what that means. 我不懂 我都不敢想象
[09:43] – I actually had a pretty interesting night myself. – Really? – 事实上昨晚我也过得很有趣 – 真的吗
[09:46] What’d you do, read the plea? 你做了什么 读辩诉协议吗
[09:47] No, I didn’t have a chance to. I went home with someone. 不是 我压根没机会看 我和某人回家了
[09:50] – What’s wrong with her? – Nothing’s wrong with her. – 她哪里不正常 – 她没什么不正常
[09:56] – She’s blind. – Are you serious? – 她看不见 – 你说真的吗
[09:58] I didn’t know at the time. 我当时不知道
[09:59] And now I’ve got to take her and her dog to the park. 现在我得带她和她的狗狗去公园
[10:03] You’ve got work to do. You’ve got to read that plea. 你还有事要做 你得看那份辩诉协议
[10:05] I know. That’s what I was trying 我知道 这就是我昨天打算
[10:07] to do last night when you put me up to all this. 做的事情 你却害得我这样
[10:09] – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. – 我才没有 – 你就是有
[10:10] I told you to walk away. I told you to give a fake name. 我告诉你离开 我告诉你别说真名
[10:14] I did. Thanks very much. I’m Chareth Cutestory, a pirate lawyer. 我照做了 谢谢 我是Chareth Cutestory 一个海盗律师
[10:18] – It was airtight. – Boy, – 简直无懈可击 – 小朋友
[10:19] you had to work hard to bag this blind girl, huh? 你搞定这个瞎子女孩都花了很大力气 是吧
[10:21] I certainly can’t take advantage of her now, 我现在当然不能占她便宜了
[10:23] – knowing what I know. – What? No. – 我都知情了 – 什么 不
[10:24] Michael, you can! Don’t you… Michael 你可以 难道你
[10:27] You’ve just won the gold medal at the sexual Special Olympics! 你赢了特殊性爱奥林匹克金牌
[10:30] She can’t ever find you again. 她永远都找不到你
[10:32] Don’t you see that you’re so lucky? 难道你看不出你有多幸运
[10:34] – God! How do you not s… – What’s the matter with you? – 天哪 你怎么就那么 – 你怎么了
[10:37] Didn’t you “Bag” Some woman 你不是占有了某个
[10:39] – you’re never going to see again? – Well, I screwed up. – 你再也不会见的女人吗 – 好吧 我搞砸了
[10:42] I broke a couple of my own rules last night. 昨晚我打破了几条自己定下的规定
[10:44] She knows that I’m Gob Bluth… 我知道了我是Gob Bluth
[10:47] and we got married and I just… 然后我结了婚 然后我
[10:49] – What? – Well, she was a darer. – 什么 – 她是个大冒险家
[10:52] She’s one of those girls who just dares you to do things. 她就是那种会赌你敢不敢做事的女孩
[10:55] – You married her? – I needed a dare! – 你娶了她 – 我需要这样的人
[10:57] What had started as an innocent flirtation… 一开始只是单纯的调情
[11:00] had turned into a series of escalating challenges. 演变成一系列越来越大胆的挑战
[11:03] Unfortunately, the evening was draining… 不幸的是 夜色渐晚
[11:05] and the one thing they never 他们唯一没有
[11:06] dared each other to do was consummate the marriage. 做的事就是洞房花烛
[11:09] Well, guess it’s time to seal the deal. 好了 是时候生米煮成熟饭了
[11:11] Oh, wait! What time is it? Oh, God! “Seal the deal.” 哦 等下 什么时间了 哦 天哪 完成交易
[11:14] My seal deal! I gotta get to Sea Land. 我的海豹交易 我得赶到西兰岛
[11:17] I’m selling five of their sickest seals to a third-world zoo. 我要把他们最蔫的五只海豹卖给第三世界的动物园
[11:20] – Did you say seals? – Yes! – 你是说海豹 – 是的
[11:21] I told you four hours ago, I sell seals! 我四个小时前告诉过你 我卖海豹
[11:24] God! Do you ever listen to what I say? 天哪 你到底有没有听我说话
[11:26] I’m sorry I don’t memorize 我很抱歉我没有记住
[11:27] every word that comes out of your mouth. 你嘴里蹦出来的每一个字
[11:28] Sometimes I just like to think… think my thoughts. 有时候我就喜欢想自己的事
[11:32] We’ll talk about this when I get home. 等我回到家的时候再谈
[11:34] It was hot. 太性感了
[11:36] Boy, the lengths you’ll go to sleep with a woman. 天 想想你要和这个女人一起睡多久啊
[11:38] Believe me, we didn’t do any sleeping. I had sex last night. 相信我 我们没有睡觉 我们洞房了
[11:42] – But he really didn’t. – Yes, I did. – 但其实他没有 – 是的 我做了
[11:45] And later, Michael arrived for his date. 晚些时候 Michael赶赴他的约会
[11:47] – Hey! – I’m so sorry that I’m late. – 嘿 – 对不起我迟到了
[11:49] – I thought I smelled you coming. – Mm. Yeah, here I am. – 我就觉得我闻到你来了 – 嗯 我到了
[11:52] I thought so. Did you smell him? 我就知道 你闻到他了吗
[11:54] – Did you smell the handsome man, Justice? – “Handsome.” – 你闻到这个帅气的男子了吗 Justice – “帅气”
[11:58] – You don’t have any evidence of handsome. – Well, that’s true. – 你又看不到我 怎么知道我帅 – 嗯 说得没错
[12:00] But I can feel handsome. 但是我能感受到
[12:03] – Mmm. – That feels handsomey. – 嗯 – 摸着很帅哦
[12:06] So you didn’t get a case of 所以你现在不是
[12:07] “I just had a one-night stand with a blind girl”-itus? “我和一个盲女一夜情”的情况
[12:10] No, of course not. One-night stand? Please! 不 当然不是一夜情 怎么可能
[12:12] This is our second date now. And I wanna see… 这是我们第二次约会 并且我想
[12:15] And I wanna see you again tonight, so, um… 我想今晚再约你出去 所以
[12:17] if it’s a one-night stand, I’m not very good at it. 如果这是一夜情 那我也太失败了
[12:20] But now, listen, aren’t you busy with the trial? 但是现在 你不是在忙案子吗
[12:23] Um, yes, of course. I’m very, 嗯 是的 我很忙
[12:25] very busy. But not too busy for you. 很忙 但是对你肯定有空
[12:27] Not too busy for a little walk right now maybe. 也许还有时间和你一起散散步
[12:29] I’ll be your Seeing Eye dog. What do you think? 我来做你的导盲犬 怎么样
[12:31] – Okay? – Oh. Should we leave Justice here? – 好吗 – 哦 我们该把Justice留在这儿吗
[12:33] Um, yes. He’ll be fine, won’t you, boy? Huh? 嗯 他没事的 是吧孩子
[12:37] Justice, stay! Stay! Justice 呆这儿
[12:41] Describe this to me, Chareth. 跟我说说 Chareth
[12:43] Describe to me how beautiful the park is. 说说这公园有多美
[12:46] Oh, I wish you could see it. It’s just beautiful. 哦 我真希望你能看得见 真是很漂亮
[12:50] There’s an elderly couple walking hand in hand. 那儿有对老夫妻手牵手散步
[12:52] – They’re having a wonderful time. – Yeah? – 他们很开心 – 嗯
[12:55] “Already served, not to “已经服刑 不超过
[12:57] exceed six years but no less than three…” 六年但不小于三年”
[13:00] Uh, three years is what I give them… 额 我觉得他们还能活三年
[13:03] and then one of them dies 然后其中一个死了
[13:05] and the other one is not too far behind. 另外一个也快了
[13:08] I can smell right through you, Chareth. You’re reading. 我闻得出来 Chareth 你在读
[13:10] Leash your dog, you… 牵好你的狗 你这个[哔]
[13:12] – Uh, yes. – Yeah. – 额 是的 – 嗯
[13:15] And George Sr. Was working on a roadside beautification effort… 老George正在进行监狱长Stefan Gentles
[13:18] brokered by Warden Stefan Gentles. 负责的路边美化工程
[13:21] – Inmate Bluth. – Yes, sir? – 囚犯Bluth – 在 长官
[13:22] I want you to know that last night… 我要告诉你昨晚
[13:24] I watched a very impressive videotape of the title Caged Wisdom. 我看了”笼中智慧” 让我印象深刻
[13:28] I was struck by the dual life of the spiritual man. 这个圣神男人的双重生活让我很震惊
[13:32] And I did very much enjoy the blooper bonus footage at the end. 而且我很喜欢最后的花絮镜头
[13:37] Well, you know, I almost 呵呵 我真的差点
[13:38] did strangle myself on my own prayer shawl. 被我的祈祷围巾勒到
[13:40] A self-choking for the ages. 为这时代而勒
[13:42] – There’s a Shasta can there you seemed to have missed. – Okay. – 那有个沙士达罐头你漏捡了 – 好的
[13:46] – Moments later, Cindi arrived. – Thank you, Warden. – 一会儿 Cindi来了 – 谢谢你 监狱长
[13:48] George! I had to see you. George 我必须得见你
[13:50] I’m sorry I left before. I just felt so awful. 真对不起我之前离开 我感到很糟糕
[13:54] But I kept thinking about us. 但是我不停地想着我们俩
[13:56] – Yes. – About our future. – 哦 – 想我们的未来
[13:58] – Yes, l… – And I know for a fact we can have one. – 好 我 – 而且我有把握我们肯定有未来
[14:00] Okay. What evidence do they have on me? 好了 他们到底有什么证据针对我
[14:03] You keep talking about a fact? 你一直说你知道事实
[14:04] You keep saying, “I know for a fact.” 你老是说”我知道事实”
[14:06] – What fact? – Faith. – 你到底有什么 – 信念
[14:09] I have faith my prayers will free you. 我坚信我的祈祷会放你自由
[14:13] – Faith is not a fact! – Oh, yes, it is. – 信念不是事实 – 哦 是的
[14:16] You said so yourself in Caged Wisdom. 你在”笼中智慧”里说的
[14:19] George Sr. Had said “Faith is a fact.” 老George是说过”信念就是事实”
[14:22] Unfortunately, it was in the Caged Wisdom blooper bonus footage. 不幸的是 是在”被囚禁的智慧”的花絮镜头里
[14:25] Faith is a fact. No. Faith is a facet. 信念是事实 不 信念是一个面
[14:29] I almost said faith is a fact. 我差点说了信念就是事实
[14:33] I am going to trial because you 我马上要上庭就是因为你
[14:35] don’t understand what a blooper reel is? Guard! 不懂花絮搞笑镜头是什么 守卫
[14:41] Back at the high school, George Michael ran into Maeby. 学校那边 George Michael遇到了Maeby
[14:44] I got an “A.” Check it out. 瞧 我得了A
[14:46] Great job. Take some more money. 干得好 再拿些钱去
[14:48] Look. I gotta go. I’m going 我得走了 我得去
[14:49] to this fund-raiser for a sick girl, okay? 一个生病女孩的募捐会
[14:51] This rang false to George Michael… George Michael起了疑心
[14:53] who knew that fund-raisers, a passion of her mother’s… 他知道那种募捐会是她妈妈热衷的东西
[14:56] were something that Maeby would avoid. Maeby会尽量避免的
[14:58] And later, at the courthouse… 晚些时候 在法院
[15:01] – Good afternoon. – Thank God. – 下午好 – 谢天谢地
[15:03] So did you read the plea? We’ve got minutes here, not hours. 所以你看了辩诉协议吗 我们没有多少时间了
[15:06] I did read it. Most of it. Um, I definitely… 我看了 一大半 额 我肯定
[15:09] definitely read this, uh… 肯定看了
[15:10] the first part of this first, uh, section. 第一章节的第一部分
[15:13] – Uh, no. Did not read it. – Oh, come on, Michael. – 额 没 没看过这个 – 哦 不是吧 Michael
[15:16] How many times are you going to screw up… 在家里其他人意识到你搞砸了之前
[15:17] before the rest of this family sees you for the screwup you are? 你还要搞砸多少次
[15:20] I’m not the lawyer. All right? Why didn’t you read it? 我又不是律师 好么 你干嘛不看
[15:23] Excuse me. I got busy with my other clients. 不好意思 我还有其他的客户要忙
[15:25] – What other clients? – He doesn’t know about the divorce? – 什么其他客户 – 他不知道离婚的事吗
[15:27] – It’s an annulment. – Oh, I looked into that too. – 只是取消婚姻 – 哦 我也查了这个
[15:30] You can only get an annulment 你只有在没完婚的情况下
[15:31] if you haven’t consummated the marriage first. 才能取消婚姻
[15:34] Well, I guess I’ll just stay married then… 好吧 看来我只好继续保持已婚
[15:36] because we all know that I closed that deal, right? 因为我们都知道我洞房了 对吧
[15:42] But he really didn’t. 但是他真的没有
[15:43] – He was talking about my divorce. – Your what? – 他说的是我离婚 – 你什么
[15:45] You and Dad are getting divorced? 你要和老爸离婚
[15:47] Oh, don’t worry, sweetie. No one is fighting over you. 哦 别担心 没人要抢你的抚养权
[15:50] And don’t worry about Barry reading the plea. 也不用担心Barry读没读辩诉协议
[15:53] We’ll let your father rot in prison. 因为我们要让你们老爸烂在监狱
[15:55] Take the plea. We’re taking the plea! 接受协议 我们接受协议
[15:57] We’re going to trial, you’re going to lose, 我们要上庭 你会输的很惨
[15:59] and you’re going to stay in there. 然后你就呆在监狱
[16:00] – That’s enough, Mom. – For him? Nothing’s enough. – 够了 妈妈 – 对他 怎么样都不为过
[16:04] You’d think a man locked up in prison would be able to abstain. 你以为一个关在监狱的男人会有自制
[16:08] Your father, with his disgusting tweaking! 你们老爸 还有他那恶心的捏法
[16:11] I couldn’t breast-feed any of you kids because of that man! 我不能喂你们母乳就是因为他
[16:14] – Aww! – Shh. – 噢 – 嘘
[16:16] They still look fabulous. 它们看起来还是很惊艳
[16:17] Lucille, for God’s sakes. She was an informant. Lucille 看在老天的份上 她是个线人
[16:19] She was working for the government. 她给政府打工
[16:21] The only thing I was pumping her for was information, honey. 我哄着她只是为了她的消息 亲爱的
[16:23] An informant. Dad, are you crazy? 线人 爸爸 你疯了吗
[16:25] You’re gonna blow this whole case. 你会毁了这个官司的
[16:27] It’s blown. It’s over. It’s dead. 已经毁了 结束了 没得救了
[16:28] Take the plea. Get me out there. 接受协议 让我出去
[16:31] Lets take the plea, okay? Look. It’s so nice and thick. 我们就接受协议吧 看 又漂亮又厚实
[16:34] Oh, George, I should have never doubted you. 哦 George 我根本不该怀疑你
[16:37] Even when you slept with my sister, it was for a good reason. 甚至你和我妹妹睡 也有个好理由
[16:41] Got her to stop drinking, didn’t it? 她没再酗酒了 不是吗
[16:42] All right, listen. This is all getting a little crazy. 好了 听着 这事越来越不可思议了
[16:45] We cannot accept their conditions 我们都不知道什么内容
[16:46] if we don’t know what their conditions are. 怎么能接受呢
[16:48] Do you wanna read it? 你想看一遍吗
[16:50] Uh, no. It is thick. Why don’t we just take it? 额 不想 太厚了 我们直接接受吧
[16:52] – I could kiss you on the… – Well, let’s… What? – 我想亲你的[哔] – 好了 让我们 什么
[16:56] And so the family gathered in the courtroom… 于是他们一起到了法庭
[16:58] to announce their decision. 宣布他们的决定
[17:00] All rise. The court is now in session. 全体起立 现在开庭
[17:02] The Honorable Lionel Ping presiding. 尊敬的Lionel Ping法官主持
[17:05] Oh, we’ve got Ping again. 哦 我们又抽到了Ping
[17:06] Please be seated. 请入座
[17:09] The prosecution has offered a plea? 检方提供了辩诉协议吗
[17:12] – We have, Your Honor. – We’ve got Lizer. – 是的 法官大人 – 对方是Lizer
[17:17] Yes, Maggie was the most 没错 Maggie是
[17:18] feared prosecutor in all of Orange County. 奥兰治县最恐怖的公诉人
[17:21] And, therefore, I would 因此 我希望你们
[17:22] like to bring your attention to Exhibit A. 注意下物证A
[17:26] Not because she was a particularly adept lawyer… 不仅仅因为她是个很厉害的律师
[17:29] but because she won the 还因为她不仅仅能赢得
[17:30] sympathy not only of the jury and the judge… 陪审员和法官的同情
[17:32] And was that man in the room, not you, Doctor? 那个男的当时在房间里吗 医生 你不在吗
[17:38] but often times, the defendants themselves. 但经常 还能赢得被告的同情
[17:41] l… I was in that room. 我 我当时在房间
[17:43] Is the defense ready to respond? 辩方准备好回应了吗
[17:45] – What are you hiding from? – You’ve got to call this off. – 你躲什么 – 你得取消这次庭审
[17:48] You gotta get more time. Get more time. She can smell me. 你得多争取点时间 多争取点 她闻得出我
[17:52] She smells everything. 她闻得出所有事情
[17:57] – Objection! – What? – 反对 – 什么
[18:00] We haven’t read it. 我们还没看
[18:03] – It’s very long, Your Honor. – Sit down! – 太长了 法官大人 – 坐下
[18:05] We haven’t read it. We’re gonna get to it. 我们还没看 我们马上看
[18:07] I’m gonna start right now. 我现在就开始
[18:10] That’s the blind chick you slept with? 你就是和那个瞎子女人睡的啊
[18:12] Michael, you’re in bed with the prosecution? Michael 你在和公诉人上床
[18:14] It’s genius. You can get all the information we need. 太聪明了 你可以得到我们需要的信息
[18:18] Wait a minute. How do we know it’s not a trap? 等一下 我们怎么知道这不是个陷阱啊
[18:20] Maybe she’s setting you up. 也许她在陷害你
[18:21] It’s not a setup, okay? She gave me her real name. 不是陷害 好吧 她给了我真实姓名
[18:23] She said that she was a lawyer. 她说她是律师
[18:24] I’m the one that lied to her. I gotta go talk to her. 我对她说了谎 我得和她谈谈
[18:26] – No! – No, Michael! You can save this family. – 不 – 不行 Michael 你可以拯救这个家
[18:29] Please! Do the right thing here. 求你了 别做错事
[18:32] String this blind girl along 套牢这个瞎女人
[18:33] so that Dad doesn’t have to pay his debt to society. 爸爸就不用吃官司了
[18:36] The solution to all our problems is 所有问题的解决方法
[18:37] staring you right in the face and it can’t even see you. 就在你面前 而且她还看不见你
[18:40] I gotta go talk to her. 我得和她谈
[18:42] Yeah, I better get back to the wife. 是啊 我也最好回到老婆身边去
[18:45] I think I’m going to take 我觉得我要去
[18:46] a scenic drive down to the City of Industry. 工业城兜个风
[18:50] And George Michael went to the fund-raiser… George Michael去了
[18:51] for the sick student Maeby had mentioned… 为Maeby提过的生病女孩办的募捐会
[18:54] but was surprised not to see Maeby there. 但是很意外没有见到Maeby
[18:55] We have been blessed to have in our midst 很幸运我们中间
[18:57] a child who has shown us the meaning of courage. 有这样一个孩子 让我们知道什么是勇气
[19:01] Now let’s show her the meaning of charity. 现在我们要让她知道什么是慈善
[19:05] Please welcome… Surely Funke! 有请Surely Funcke
[19:07] And that’s when George Michael realized… 这时候George Michael意识到
[19:09] Maeby had been making money by pretending to be two twin girls… Maeby是假扮一对其中一个得病的双胞胎
[19:15] Maeby Maeby?
[19:16] one of whom was ill. 赚的那些钱
[19:19] Somebody get her a cupcake! 谁拿个纸杯蛋糕给她
[19:21] And Michael went to Maggie’s determined to tell the truth. Michael去了Maggie家打算说出真相
[19:24] What a surprise. Come on in. 真意外 请进
[19:29] – Hey, I’m in. Hello. Sorry. – Oh. Hey. – 嘿 我已经进来了 不好意思 – 哦 嘿
[19:31] I thought you were going to be my reader. 我以为你要来帮我读东西
[19:33] Yeah? Oh, you’re working? 是吗 哦 你在工作吗
[19:35] Yeah, I got a break. I wasn’t prepared, thanks to you. 是的 我休息了下 我还没准备好 都因为你
[19:38] Mm. 嗯
[19:41] What about you? Don’t tell me 你呢 别告诉我
[19:42] another pirate is still roaming the high seas. 又有个海盗在公海晃荡
[19:48] Uh, hey. You know, let’s make a deal. 额 嘿 你知道吗 我们来定个规则
[19:51] You don’t have to do this anymore, 你别再摸我了
[19:52] cause I’m gonna start laughing out loud. 不然我要开始大声笑了
[19:53] Okay. That’s gonna help me so much. 好吧 那可对我没什么好处
[19:55] All right. Let’s go sit down. 好了 我们来坐下
[19:57] – So, uh, Maggie. – Yeah? – Maggie – 嗯
[20:00] I am not trying a case. 我并没有在打官司
[20:03] – That’s fantastic! They settled. Great. – Well… – 真棒 他们调解了 很好 – 好吧
[20:06] Listen, I know I shouldn’t do this, but… 听着 我知道我不该这么做 但是
[20:10] but I am so behind, and I really do feel as if I can trust you. 我落下很多了 我也觉得我可以信任你
[20:16] Yeah? What is this? 是吗 这是什么
[20:16] Well, you ought to know. You can see. 你应该知道啊 你看得见
[20:21] Maggie Maggie!
[20:22] – What is it? Seriously. – Well, basically… – 这是什么 说真的 – 基本上
[20:24] it’s an overview of the government’s 这是政府状告
[20:26] case against the Bluth family. 布鲁斯家族案子的概述
[20:28] It’s a summary of absolutely everything we’ve got. 这是我们掌握的所有东西的总结
[20:31] And you’re just going to give it to me? 而你就这么给我了
[20:33] You’re a lawyer. What do you think? 你是个律师 你觉得怎么样
[20:36] Do we have a case? 这个官司好打么
[20:38] Oh My God! 苍天啊
[20:40] On the next Arrested Development. 接下来的<发展受阻>
[20:42] Maeby attempts to deposit her check. Maeby想把支票存起来
[20:46] – Gob adapts to married life. – Unbelievable! – Gob适应婚姻生活 – 真不敢相信
[20:49] The seal deal fell through. 海豹买卖没做成
[20:50] Three of the seals died on their way to Chad. 运去乍得的路上三只海豹死了
[20:53] How am I ever gonna find a maritime lawyer? 要我去哪里找个海事律师
[20:55] – I’m sorry, did you say “Seals”? – Yes! – 对不起 你说了”海豹”吗 – 是的
[20:56] I trade trained seals for a living. 我以卖受训海豹为生
[20:58] – Do you ever listen? – Do you ever stop talking? – 你都不听我讲话的吗 – 你什么时候能不讲话
[21:01] Tobias is sent to break into Maggie’s house to steal evidence. Tobias被派闯进Maggie家偷取证据
[21:11] Only to discover that she’s not blind. 却发现了她并不是瞎子
发展受阻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 发展受阻(Arrested Development)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme