时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:14] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:19] | The local colleges are on spring break… | 地方高校正值春假 |
[00:21] | and things are heating up in Newport Beach. | 在纽波特比奇有一大盛事 |
[00:24] | George Michael was off from school for two weeks… | George Michael放假两周 |
[00:27] | and was enjoying spending time with his uncle. | 正和叔叔打得火热 |
[00:29] | I’m intercepting some telepathic energy… | 我正截获心灵感应能量 |
[00:32] | that’s telling me it’s the eight of diamonds. | 我能感受到 它是方块8 |
[00:36] | That’s amazingly close. | 真的是太接近了 |
[00:38] | Gee, I got it wrong. Well. | 天 我搞错了 没事 |
[00:40] | I guess you won the shirt off my back. | 我甘愿受罚脱掉上衣 |
[00:43] | – Okay, that’s amazing. – It’s the queen of diamonds. | – 这真是太惊人了 – 红方块皇后 |
[00:48] | No, no, no. I had… But if that had been the actual card… | 不 不 不 我的牌是 如果那是对的牌 |
[00:52] | I’m pretty sure I’d be almost too blown away. | 我肯定 我已经被震撼致死 |
[00:55] | You know, it’s a new trick, | 这是我的新招 |
[00:56] | so I’m still kind of tweaking my nipples… | 所以 我还在捏我的乳头 |
[00:57] | – The presentation was great. – Hey. Whoa! | – 你的表演很棒 – 嘿 哇哦 |
[01:00] | What’s going on here, huh? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:01] | George Michael, you should get to school. | George Michael 你该去学校的 |
[01:03] | No, we’re off for two weeks. Gob’s teaching me some new tricks. | 不 我们放假两周 Gob正教我新魔术 |
[01:05] | Spring break! It’s my favorite holiday. | 春假 我最喜欢了 |
[01:09] | Nothing gets me more excited. | 再没有比这更让我兴奋的了 |
[01:11] | I can see that. You might wanna button that shirt up. | 看得出来 你不想扣上衣服吗 |
[01:13] | No, I’m good. Anyway, listen, Michael. | 不 我不想 Michael |
[01:16] | I need the yacht. | 我需要那艘游艇 |
[01:18] | I kind of made a commitment. | 之前我做过承诺 |
[01:21] | One year earlier, Gob had appeared… | 一年前的春假 Gob在纽波特比奇市 |
[01:22] | on a youth-oriented music network | 年轻人的音乐聚会上 |
[01:25] | and made a committment on Spring Break, Newport Beach.” | 做出过一个承诺 |
[01:28] | Now that I’ve gotten your attention… | 请大家注意 |
[01:30] | I’d like to announce that one year from today… | 我向大家宣布 一年以后的今天 |
[01:32] | I shall make that beautiful yacht disappear. | 我会让这艘漂亮的游艇凭空消失 |
[01:39] | Wow. He’s amazing. | 哇哦 他好厉害 |
[01:41] | He hasn’t done it, | 他还没搞定 |
[01:42] | and you’re holding a four of spades in your hand. | 你手里拿的可是黑桃四 |
[01:44] | I don’t care. I’m loving the ride, you know? | 我不在乎 我喜欢这个过程 |
[01:47] | – How are you gonna do it? – Well, you’ve got two weeks off. | – 你打算怎么做 – 还有两周时间 |
[01:50] | You’re about to find out. | 你们就瞧好吧 |
[01:52] | Maybe we’ll meet a couple young coeds along the way. | 也许在路上我们能碰到许多小年轻 |
[01:56] | How young is too young for you? | 你能接受多小的 |
[01:58] | That’s not gonna happen, okay? | 我不允许你这样做 听到没 |
[02:00] | There’s not gonna be any coeds. | 不会有小年轻 |
[02:01] | There certainly isn’t gonna be any magic. | 不会有什么真的魔术 |
[02:03] | It is a path to a lonely life where people mock you. | 你自欺欺人 大家会笑话你的 |
[02:06] | – And you don’t even realize it. – Michael, I’m a magi… | – 你自己根本意识不到 – Michael 我可是个魔术 |
[02:10] | I see what you did. | 我明白你要干嘛了 |
[02:12] | You’re not dressed yet? I thought | 你还没穿好衣服啊 |
[02:13] | you were working for me today at the office. | 我以为你今天会和我去工作 |
[02:15] | You guys stay open during spring break? | 你们春假还要工作啊 |
[02:18] | We’re not Orthodox. But don’t worry about it. | 我们不是一般的部门 但没关系 |
[02:20] | Kitty’s coming back, and it’s just in time. | Kitty快回来了 正可以赶上帮忙 |
[02:24] | Although she’s caused nothing | 虽然她什么都干不了 |
[02:24] | but problems since she’s worked for me. | 只会给我惹麻烦 |
[02:26] | Kitty, isn’t that your phone? | Kitty 是你的电话在响吗 |
[02:29] | No, I’m on the phone with your dad. That one’s your line. | 不 我正和你爸爸打电话 是你的电话响的 |
[02:34] | Kitty, these are not the files I asked for. | Kitty 这不是我要的文件 |
[02:36] | Oh, then I don’t know what I shredded. | 哦 我不知道我刚是不是给切碎了 |
[02:41] | Have you had a chance to type up that report yet? | 你有时间把文件打出来吗 |
[02:43] | – No, I have been Googling your father. – So I’ve heard. | – 不行 我正谷歌你爸爸 – 我知道了 |
[02:51] | She’s been out for two weeks with this chest thing… | 她离开两周去弄胸 |
[02:53] | but she’s had no problems | 但是她不会拒绝 |
[02:54] | cashing the checks I’ve been sending her. | 我给她的支票 |
[02:56] | Speaking of which, have we gotten anything from Nana? | 对了 有外婆的消息吗 |
[02:58] | Buster got a perforated heart | Buster心脏穿孔 |
[03:00] | and Gob got that receding hairline… | Gob发际线越来越后退 |
[03:01] | but you and I pretty much dodged the bullet. | 但是你和我躲过一劫啊 |
[03:02] | No, I meant in the mail. | 不 我是说有没有她的邮件 |
[03:03] | She usually sends checks for Maeby’s birthday. | Maeby过生日的时候 她总会寄支票祝贺的 |
[03:05] | There’s been cash coming in? Have you been holding out on me? | 又有钱了 你却不告诉我 |
[03:09] | No. No, I’ve been investing it. | 不 不 我一直在投资 |
[03:12] | Let’s face it. I’m better with money than you are. | 面对事实吧 我比你善于理财 |
[03:14] | – Better at spending it. – Okay, I tell you what. | – 你只是比我会花钱 – 好 这样吧 |
[03:18] | I’ll take you down to see Nana | 如果咱们四六分 |
[03:19] | if you split the money with me 60/40. | 我就带你去见外婆 |
[03:21] | – 55/55. – Deal. | – 五五对五五 – 成交 |
[03:23] | Sounds like you guys are getting more than you think. | 看来你们俩比想的要得到的多 |
[03:26] | We should go now before your dad gets back. | 我们该在你爸回来之前离开 |
[03:28] | – No need going halfsies with him too. – Right. | – 没他的份 – 好 |
[03:31] | In fact, Tobias had gone to prison… | 事实上 Tobias已经去监狱考察 |
[03:33] | to research the role of Frightened Inmate #2 for a film. | 为了演好电影中的角色 恐惧的囚徒二号 |
[03:37] | This came at a bad time for George Sr… | 对于老George来说 这段时间比较难过 |
[03:40] | who was in a conflict with a prisoner named White Power Bill… | 他正和一个叫White Power Bill的狱友闹矛盾 |
[03:43] | a conflict Tobias inadvertently helped him solve. | 而Tobias无意中帮了他的忙 |
[03:46] | I sold you for a pack of cigarettes. | 我为了一包烟出卖了你 |
[03:49] | But didn’t you come here to research the nature of fear? | 你不是来调查恐惧的本质的吗 |
[03:53] | I can’t think of a better teacher than White Power Bill. | White Power Bill是最合适的调查对象了 |
[03:55] | He’s like a master’s course unto himself. | 跟着他就像学了硕士课程 |
[03:59] | So you think I’m a coward. | 你觉得我是个胆小鬼 |
[04:01] | There’s only one man I’ve ever called “Coward”. | 我只叫过一个人胆小鬼 |
[04:04] | That’s Brian Doyle-Murray. | 那就是Brian Doyle-Murray |
[04:07] | No. | 不 |
[04:09] | What I’m calling you… | 我要叫你 |
[04:12] | is a television actor. | 电视演员 |
[04:14] | Ouch. | 哦 |
[04:15] | And so, Tobias remained in prison… | 因而 Tobias仍旧呆在监狱 |
[04:18] | as Lindsay and Maeby arrived at Nana’s. | 与此同时 Lindsay和Maeby到了外婆家 |
[04:20] | Remember, she’s a very old woman. | 记住 她是个老糊涂 |
[04:23] | We’re going to get in, get the cash and get out. | 我们进去 拿了钱就走 |
[04:28] | Is this who I think it is? | 你们是我要等的人吧 |
[04:30] | Nana! | 外婆 |
[04:31] | Unfortunately, the woman who now lived there was not their Nana. | 不幸的是 住在这儿的这个女人并不是外婆 |
[04:35] | A fact that took Lindsay and Maeby | Lindsay和Maeby花了一个半小时 |
[04:37] | an hour and a half to ascertain. | 终于确定了她不是Nana |
[04:39] | Go! Go! It’s not her! Drop the photo album! | 快 快 不是她 把相册扔下 |
[04:41] | – We’re not in the photo album! – Drop the pie! | – 相册里没有我们 – 把派扔了 |
[04:45] | And Michael arrived at work to find Kitty. | Michael到公司找Kitty |
[04:48] | Hey, Kitty, how are you feeling? | 嘿 Kitty 感觉怎么样 |
[04:50] | Much better. Man, I was really stuffed up there! | 好多了 我这儿都填满了 |
[04:55] | Up here, Michael. Up here. | 往上看 Michael 往上看 |
[04:57] | Why’d you have to get sick now? What was the rush? | 你为什么非得现在请病假 为什么这么急 |
[05:01] | In fact, it was the previous year’s spring break… | 事实上 是去年的春假发生的事 |
[05:03] | that was responsible for Kitty’s rush… | 才导致Kitty这么着急 |
[05:05] | when the makers of the popular video series… | 流行视频专辑 <自暴自弃的女孩> 的制作人 |
[05:08] | Girls With Low Self-Esteem, chose not to include her. | 决定不给她镜头 |
[05:13] | Okay, we got all the good stuff here. | 要拍的我们都拍完了 |
[05:15] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[05:16] | I’m looking forward to a more successful spring break. | 我希望这个春假更加成功 |
[05:20] | – “Break”? You were just out. – That was my sick leave. | – “春假” 你刚休假回来 – 之前是病假 |
[05:23] | – This is vacation. – No, you’re not going on vacation. | – 这才是度假 – 不行 你没有假期了 |
[05:26] | Oh, yes, I absolutely am! | 哦 是嘛 我一定要有假期 |
[05:28] | If you need me, I will be at Senor Tadpoles… | 如果你要找我 我应该会在蝌蚪先生餐厅 |
[05:31] | – having a margarita made in my mouth. – No, no. Hey. | – 品着玛格丽塔酒 – 不行 不行 嘿 |
[05:34] | Kitty, there will be no margarita in your mouth. | Kitty 你不能去品玛格丽塔酒 |
[05:36] | Oh, yes, there absolutely will be a margarita in my mouth! | 哦 是嘛 我一定要去喝玛格丽塔酒 |
[05:39] | Spring break! | 春假耶 |
[05:41] | Up here, Michael. Up here. | 往上看 Michael 往上看 |
[05:42] | Put the shirt back down and keep on moving. | 把衣服拉下来 快走 |
[05:44] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[05:47] | I work for your father. | 我为你父亲工作 |
[05:48] | You don’t have the hiring and firing power. | 你才没有权力雇佣和解雇别人 |
[05:51] | I absolutely do, and you’re fired. | 我有权力 你被开除了 |
[05:54] | I don’t think your father is gonna be very happy about this. | 如果你爸爸知道了 一定会不高兴的 |
[05:58] | But take a good look, ’cause it’s the last time! | 但是 好好看看吧 因为这是最后一次了 |
[06:04] | That’s the seventh nipple I’ve seen today. | 这是我今天见的第十七对乳头了 |
[06:07] | And Michael was called to the prison. | 后来 Michael被爸爸叫到了监狱 |
[06:08] | What are you doing firing Kitty? You can’t fire Kitty. | 你干嘛要开除Kitty 你不能开除她 |
[06:10] | – First of all, you don’t have hiring and firing power. – I do. | – 首先 你没有权力雇佣或者开除别人 – 我有权力 |
[06:13] | – And I had to. She’s crazy. – That’s why you don’t fire her. | – 我必须开除她 她是个疯子 – 这就是为啥我叫你别开除她 |
[06:16] | You don’t fire crazy. You never fire crazy. | 你不能开除一个疯子 不能开除她 |
[06:19] | Dad, she’s incompetent. She’s completely unprofessional. | 爸 她没有能力 一点儿也不专业 |
[06:22] | Look, she just came back from sick leave, uh, with these… | 她刚休完病假 嗯 去整她的 |
[06:27] | Oh, my God, you paid for those, didn’t you? | 哦 天哪 你给她的钱 是不是 |
[06:29] | You got carried away. Hell, I’ve been so corrupted by my power… | 你失去理智了 我曾被权力弄昏了头 |
[06:33] | that I even enjoyed firing my own twin brother. | 我曾炒掉我孪生兄弟而感受到快感 |
[06:36] | You should have seen his face when he was begging me not to. | 他求我不要开除他 他当时的表情你真该看看 |
[06:38] | Well, he’s my twin brother. I can show you. | 他是我的孪生兄弟嘛 我表演给你看 |
[06:48] | It was funny. But, you know… | 有趣吧 但是你要知道 |
[06:49] | Kitty had access to all kinds of information. | Kitty 可是有手段拿到任何情报 |
[06:51] | God knows what she poked her nose into. | 谁知道她会打探到什么 |
[06:54] | There’s enough evidence on this boat to put me away. | 这条船上的证据足以把我关起来 |
[06:56] | The only real thing I have… | 我唯一拥有的是 |
[07:00] | Oh, God, there’s nothing to hold on to down there. | 哦 天哪 你胸前都没什么能让我抓的 |
[07:03] | – You’re like a boy. – What’s wrong with you? | – 就像个男孩 – 你怎么了 |
[07:06] | All these books are cooked! | 这些账目都是伪造的 |
[07:11] | – I’m sorry. I gotta do my job. – And I gotta get out of prison. | – 抱歉 我得去工作了 – 我得从这儿出去 |
[07:14] | Next time someone threaten me | 下次再有人威胁我 |
[07:15] | I may not have a son-in-law to offer. | 我可没有女婿来出卖了 |
[07:17] | I can’t come in here all the t… “Offer”? | 我不能时时到这儿 出卖 |
[07:19] | I may not have a son-in-law to offer me counseling. | 我是说我没有女婿可以咨询了 |
[07:21] | You know, he should have stayed a shrink. | 他应该一直当医生的 |
[07:23] | He’s very gifted, you know. | 他很有天赋 |
[07:26] | In fact, Tobias had even produced a videotape… | 事实上 Tobias已经做了一盘录像带 |
[07:29] | but its brief success was due to its misleading name. | 但是它的微弱成功之处在于名字容易让人误解 |
[07:34] | Once this was discovered, all but 10 of the videos were returned. | 发行之后 卖出的十盘都被退回来了 |
[07:34] | 成人 影像 | |
[07:38] | Hire Kitty back, okay? For the company. No, no. | 把Kitty聘回来 好吗 为了公司 |
[07:43] | For me, Michael. | 不 不 为了我 Michael |
[07:46] | – It is kind of a funny face. – Oh, come on, now. | – 表情确实有趣的很 – 哦 快点去吧 |
[07:55] | There’s just absolutely no purse that will go with this outfit. | 根本没有钱包能和这套衣服搭的好看 |
[07:59] | You’ve got a little pocket there, Annyong. | Annyong 你衣服上有好多口袋 |
[08:02] | Annyong Annyong. | |
[08:03] | That’s not getting old. | 这样才不会显老 |
[08:05] | – Where’s Nana? – I sent her on a wonderful cruise. | – 外婆到底在哪儿 – 我送她去乘船游览很棒的风景了 |
[08:09] | You just missed a wonderful call from her. | 她刚才还打了个很棒的电话 你错过了 |
[08:11] | She just came back from a | 她刚从船长举办的 |
[08:12] | wonderful costume party that the captain threw. | 一个很棒的化妆派对回来 |
[08:15] | She gained 10 pounds… there’s so much food on that boat. | 她重了10磅 船上食物好丰盛的 |
[08:17] | She’s up to 74! | 她都74磅了 |
[08:20] | It’s wonderful, just wonderful. | 真的很棒 很棒 |
[08:22] | In fact, Lucille’s mother had been dead for six months. | 事实上 Lucille的母亲六个月前就去世了 |
[08:26] | She tried pesto for the first time. | 她平生第一次吃了香蒜沙司 |
[08:28] | Can you believe that? | 难以置信吧 |
[08:31] | Ninety-two years old, and she never tried pesto. | 92岁了 还从未吃过香蒜沙司 |
[08:34] | Lucille feared that the family | Lucille怕家人发现真相后 |
[08:36] | would come after the inheritance if they found out. | 会和她争遗产 |
[08:38] | Was she on the phone, Annyong? | 她刚才打过电话吗 Annyong |
[08:46] | Emery board. | 指甲砂锉 |
[08:48] | Isn’t he great? And he goes with everything. | 他厉害吧 他可是和任何东西都相匹配 |
[08:52] | Meanwhile, Gob was adjusting to a new companion ofhis own. | 与此同时 Gob正和自己的新同伴磨合 |
[08:56] | That’s not the end of the trick. There’s a big surprise coming. | 戏法还没结束 还有个大招呢 |
[08:58] | Take your T-shirt off, please. | 请把你的T恤脱给我 |
[09:01] | What? Oh, you changed the trick. It’s a different trick. | 什么 哦 你又改戏法了 这是个新的戏法 |
[09:04] | If I roll up this T-shirt, put it in this hat… | 我把T恤卷起来 放到帽子里 |
[09:08] | – Gob! – Hey, George Michael. | – Gob – 嘿 George Michael |
[09:11] | Hang on. We’re in the middle of something. | 等下 我们还没结束 |
[09:13] | If you’ll be so kind as to expose your breast, please. | 现在请把胸露出来吧 |
[09:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no! Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 不 不 不 不 嘿 你到底想干嘛 |
[09:19] | Dad, it’s misdirection. | 爸 这只是转移注意力 |
[09:20] | You’re supposed to keep your eye on the shirt in the hat. | 大家本来都在看帽子里的衣服的 |
[09:22] | Get downstairs right now. Come on. | 快下楼去 快点 |
[09:25] | Buddy, what are you doing here? | 哥们儿 你想干嘛 |
[09:27] | I’m dying to see how he makes this yacht disappear. | 我真是想知道他怎么能让游艇变消失 |
[09:29] | He’s not going to make the yacht disappear. I told him that. | 他才不能让游艇消失 我告诉过他 |
[09:32] | It’s driving me crazy. | 这让我抓狂了 |
[09:33] | It’s like a mind puzzle, an awesome mind puzzle. | 就像智力谜题 非常棒的智力谜题 |
[09:36] | Michael looked at his son and saw… | Michael看着他的儿子 发现 |
[09:37] | that he truly was inspired by his uncle… | 他深深地被叔叔影响了 |
[09:40] | that perhaps the boy actually admired him. | 他可能还很钦佩叔叔 |
[09:43] | I gotta get you out of here. | 我得把你带走 |
[09:44] | You’re gonna come work with me at the office. | 你跟我去我办公室上班 |
[09:46] | Go wait in the stair car. | 去车里等我 |
[09:48] | Hey, I want you to explain something to me. | 嘿 你给我解释解释 |
[09:51] | I’m out looking for Kitty… | 我在找Kitty |
[09:52] | and I find my son in the | 结果我看到我儿子 |
[09:53] | middle of a Girls With Low Self-Esteem video. | 出现在<自暴自弃的女孩>里 |
[09:55] | Don’t worry. He’s gonna be covered with a blue dot. | 别担心 他的脸会被打上蓝色马赛克 |
[09:57] | He approached me. | 是他来找的我 |
[09:59] | And as for Kitty, I think you’re crazy to have fired her. | 关于Kitty 你把他解雇了 你疯了吧 |
[10:01] | Who knows what kind of information she has? | 天晓得她都知道些什么 |
[10:03] | He’s my brother, and he’s never even said “Good job.” | 他是我弟 他从不对我说”好样的” |
[10:07] | I just want him to love me, you know? | 我只想让他关心我 你知道吗 |
[10:09] | Wow, you get really girlie after, huh? | 哦 后来你就变得越来越娘了 |
[10:13] | Yeah, she definitely knows way too much. | 嗯 她绝对知道的太多了 |
[10:15] | Well, go get her. It’s the holidays. | 嗯 去找她吧 现在还是假期呢 |
[10:17] | – I’m sure she’s down at Senor Tadpoles. – Right. | – 我肯定她现在在蝌蚪先生呢 – 是的 |
[10:19] | Having a cocktail made in her mouth. All right. | 喝着鸡尾酒 好吧 |
[10:21] | I’m gonna go take care of that. | 我去办我的事 |
[10:22] | In the meantime, stay away from my son. | 对了 离我儿子远点 |
[10:25] | Wow, Michael, I’m really hurt. | 哇哦 Michael 你太伤人了 |
[10:27] | It’s family. What’s more important than family, Michael? | 我们是家人 难道家人不是最重要的吗 Michael |
[10:30] | – This yacht? – Of course not, Gob. | – 你就这么在意这艘游艇吗 – 当然不是 Gob |
[10:32] | You’d make the deal? Because I’d sign off on that right now. | 你同意吗 我现在就同意 |
[10:35] | I stay away from your son, you let me use the yacht. | 我离你儿子远点 你让我使用游艇 |
[10:38] | The holidays really brings out the best in you. | 春假真是把你人性中最美好的一面展示出来了 |
[10:40] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:41] | Meanwhile, Tobias found his experience as a therapist… | 与此同时 Tobias发现他的临床治疗经验 |
[10:44] | was helping him deal with his new cell mate. | 可以帮助他和狱友相处 |
[10:47] | Yes, but where does the hate come from, Bill? | 是的 但是 Bill 恨是从哪里来的呢 |
[10:49] | – What causes it? – The Jews, I guess. | – 是什么导致了恨 – 我想是犹太人吧 |
[10:52] | Sure. But I think you need to look deeper. | 对 但是 你需要更深刻地想一想 |
[10:54] | I think these are issues of self-esteem. | 我认为这都是源于你的自尊心 |
[10:57] | I know what it’s like. I know how it feels… | 我知道那种伤自尊的感觉 你的父亲 |
[10:59] | to have a father, or, in my case, a father-in-law… | 根本不尊重你 在我的例子中 |
[11:02] | who doesn’t respect you. | 我岳父不尊重我 |
[11:04] | “Anyhoo,” We have very little time… | 不管怎样 离我们约着四点 |
[11:06] | before this, uh, 4:00 pounding you promised me. | 的活塞运动已经很近了 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna take a shot at something and say… | 我试着猜一下 我猜 |
[11:11] | that I think you hate White Power Bill. | 你恨White Power Bill |
[11:15] | – I hate you! – You hate White Power Bill. | – 我恨你 – 你恨White Power Bill |
[11:19] | – I hate the government! – You hate White Power Bill. | – 我恨政府 – 你恨White Power Bill |
[11:22] | – I hate my father! – Recreation. All prisoners, one hour. | – 我恨我爸爸 – 娱乐时间到了 所有人活动一小时 |
[11:27] | Go get ’em. | 去吧 |
[11:32] | I hate White Power Bill. | 我恨White Power Bill |
[11:36] | I got a prisoner down! Prisoner down! | 有个犯人跳楼了 有犯人跳楼了 |
[11:38] | – You killed him. – Well, l… | – 你杀了他 – 额 我 |
[11:41] | Like Dorothy. The Wicked Witch is dead. | 就像桃乐西 邪恶的巫婆已经死了 |
[11:45] | All hail Dorothy! | 桃乐西万岁 |
[11:48] | And at an elegant restaurant, Michael asked Kitty to come back. | 在一家高级餐厅里 Michael请Kitty回来工作 |
[11:53] | Who are you asking back, Michael? Me? Or these? | 你是在请谁回去呢 Michael 是我 还是它们 |
[11:58] | I want you all back. I want the whole gang. Okay? Please, Kitty? | 我想让你们都回来 你们都回来 好吗 Kitty |
[12:02] | I’m trying real hard here, you know. | 我已经尽力了 |
[12:04] | Can we just make believe that none of this ever happened | 我们都当做什么都没发生过 |
[12:06] | and just start fresh? | 重新开始好吗 |
[12:07] | Michael, of course I’ll come back. | Michael 我当然会回去 |
[12:09] | ‘Cause I never really left… | 因为我从来就没有离开 |
[12:11] | because we both know that you can’t fire people. | 因为我们都清楚 你没有权力开除别人 |
[12:14] | No, I did fire you, and now I’m hiring you back. | 不 我的确开除了你 现在我重新聘请你 |
[12:17] | You don’t have authority over me. | 你才没有权力支使我 |
[12:19] | They don’t have nachos here. | 菜单上没有粟米脆饼耶 |
[12:20] | You know what? Why don’t we forget it? | 算了 这事大家都别提了 |
[12:22] | Because I’ve been trying to be very, very generous to you… | 因为我对你已经非常非常宽容了 |
[12:24] | and you don’t respect me, so I’m firing you, okay? | 而你却不尊重我 现在 你被开除了 听到没 |
[12:27] | – You are fired. – All right, Michael. | – 你被开除了 – 行啊你 Michael |
[12:31] | But I know where things are and you don’t… | 我知道那些东西在哪里 而你不知道 |
[12:34] | and you are asking for a whole world of trouble. | 你惹上大事儿了 |
[12:38] | If you’re threatening me, you’re gonna be very sorry. | 这算是威胁我吗 你会后悔的 |
[12:40] | – Are you threatening me? – Yeah, | – 你这是在威胁我吗 – 是啊 |
[12:41] | that’s a threat. I’m threatening you. | 是威胁 我就是在威胁你 |
[12:43] | Did you hear that everyone? Michael Bluth is threatening me! | 大家听到没 Michael Bluth在威胁我 |
[12:47] | I’ve gotta get out of here. I’m a part of the story. | 我得走了 我离他们太近了 |
[12:50] | I can’t be a part of the story. I can’t be a part of the story. | 我不能和这事儿缠上 我不能和这事儿缠上 |
[12:53] | Say good-bye to your company, Michael. | 和你的工作说再见吧 Michael |
[12:57] | – And say good-bye to these. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | – 和它们说再见吧 – 别 别 别 别 |
[12:59] | ‘Cause it’s the last time. | 因为这是最后一次了 |
[13:05] | A woman shows all during | 据可靠消息 在本地一家餐厅 |
[13:06] | a fracas at a local restaurant, sources say. | 有个女人在激烈争吵中露出了胸部 |
[13:13] | George Michael was working | George Michael在春假期间 |
[13:14] | harder than ever over his spring break… | 更加卖命地工作 |
[13:16] | filling in for the now twice-fired Kitty. | 替代被炒掉两次的Kitty |
[13:19] | Look at us working together. You get the hang of this… | 瞧 咱们在一起工作了 你如果应付得来 |
[13:22] | and this could be your summer. | 你暑假也可以在这儿干 |
[13:23] | I don’t know, Dad. I really wanted to see Gob’s magic show and… | 我不知道 爸 我真想去看Gob的魔术表演 |
[13:26] | No, you don’t. Isn’t this much more fun, working with your Dad? | 不行 和你爸爸一起工作不是更有趣吗 |
[13:30] | – It’s just, there was some other… – You gonna get that? | – 只是 还有别的 – 接电话吧 |
[13:34] | – Thanks, Laura. – Good afternoon. Bluth Company. | – 谢谢 Laura – 下午好 布鲁斯公司 |
[13:37] | Talk you off? Talk you off what, Pop-Pop? | 劝你 劝你啥呀 爷爷 |
[13:41] | George Michael. I thought you were, um… | George Michael 我还以为你是 |
[13:44] | When’s that voice gonna drop? Where’s Kitty? | 你什么时候才能变声啊 Kitty呢 |
[13:47] | I think Dad fired her again. He wants to talk to you. | 爸爸又把她炒掉了 爷爷想和你说话 |
[13:50] | I don’t wanna talk to him. I made my decision, and that’s that. | 我不想和他说话 我已经决定了 改不了 |
[13:55] | Oh, you heard? Yeah. All right. | 哦 你听到了 嗯 好的 |
[14:01] | – What did he say? – If I clean it up, | – 他说什么 – 如果我把脏话去掉的话 |
[14:03] | it’s not really a sentence. | 他其实没说什么话 |
[14:05] | And so, George Sr. Made another call. | 老George又打了个电话 |
[14:08] | Kitty’s on the loose. | Kitty不在我们掌控之内了 |
[14:09] | I need you to make something disappear for me. | 我要你帮我销毁一些东西 |
[14:12] | just some books in that cooler marked “Maddas.” | 是冰箱里的一些账目 冰箱写着”Maddas” |
[14:15] | – Great. – George Sr. Hung up… | – 很好 – 老George挂了电话 |
[14:17] | confident that his problems would finally be taken care of. | 自信自己担心的问题会最终得到解决 |
[14:21] | Hey, Little Justice. | 嘿 Little Justice |
[14:23] | You, uh, painted your shoes red. | 你 把鞋子染成红色了 |
[14:26] | Call me the Tin Man. I’m a Friend of Dorothy’s now. | 叫我铁皮人 我现在是桃乐西的朋友了 |
[14:29] | – And she wants to see you. – And back at the office… | – 她想见你 – 回到办公室 |
[14:33] | Lindsay arrived with her daughter and her mounting suspicions. | Lindsay和她女儿来了 满腹狐疑 |
[14:36] | Mom says she sent Nana on a cruise. | 妈妈说她把外婆送去巡游了 |
[14:39] | You’re still on this? How much was in those birthday cards? | 你还在管这个事儿 生日贺卡里到底有多少钱 |
[14:41] | It’s not about the money, Michael. It’s about Nana. | 不是关于钱 Michael 是关于外婆 |
[14:44] | I think Mom sent her to a nursing home… | 我猜妈妈把她送到养老院去了 |
[14:46] | some gray, windowless room… against her will. | 那里光线又暗窗户又少 她肯定不愿意 |
[14:50] | – So what was it like out there today? – Nice. Sunny. | – 今天外面怎么样 – 很好 阳光明媚 |
[14:54] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[14:55] | So, how do you think Gob’s gonna make this yacht disappear? | 你觉得Gob怎么才能把游艇变消失 |
[14:57] | Well, I’ll be working here, so I guess I’ll never know. | 我会一直在这儿工作 我可能永远不会知道 |
[15:00] | The only real way to find out how it’s done… | 只有一个方法可以知道怎么回事 |
[15:02] | is to sneak on the boat while he does it. | 就是在他变魔术的时候偷偷溜上船去看 |
[15:04] | But if he makes it disappear, | 那他把船变没了 |
[15:05] | won’t everyone see me standing there? | 我不就暴露了 |
[15:08] | Let’s just sit quietly and | 我们坐下来好好想想 |
[15:10] | consider how ridiculous that statement was. | 你不觉得你刚才说的话太搞笑了吗 |
[15:14] | Anyways, if it was me, that’s what I would do. | 不管怎样 要是我的话 我会那样干 |
[15:17] | I wanna check out Mom’s financial activity. | 我想检查一下妈妈的财务活动 |
[15:19] | Call her banks, maybe run a hospital search. | 打给银行 或者 去医院跑一趟 |
[15:21] | It’s gonna mean a lot of hard work, but I’ll put somebody on it. | 这么多事做起来很麻烦的 我给你找个人 |
[15:24] | George Michael George Michael. | |
[15:27] | Where is George Michael? | George Michael去哪儿了 |
[15:29] | In fact, at Maeby’s suggestion… | 事实上 在Maeby的建议下 |
[15:31] | George Michael was off to visit his Uncle Gob. | George Michael去找了Gob叔叔 |
[15:34] | Hi, Uncle Gob. I came by to see… | 嗨 Gob叔叔 我过来看看 |
[15:36] | if you need any help with your magic show. | 你的魔术表演要不要帮手 |
[15:38] | – Great. – I think it’s so great that you’re doing this. | – 好极了 – 我觉得你要做的事真的很棒 |
[15:41] | – I’m prepping right now. – How’d you get my Dad’s permission? | – 我正积极练习 – 你怎么得到我爸爸的允许的 |
[15:44] | Suddenly, Gob remembered the promise he had made… | 忽然 Gob想起了和弟弟的约定 |
[15:47] | to stay away from Michael’s son. | 他答应过要离George Michael远一点 |
[15:49] | None of your damn business. Get the hell out of here. | 这事和你没关系 出去吧 |
[15:52] | – What? – You don’t have the magic in you! | – 什么 – 你并没有魔术天赋 |
[15:54] | You never did! You don’t have it here! | 你从来没有过 你没有 |
[15:57] | So take a look. It’s the last time you’re gonna see these. | 好好看看 这是你最后一次见到了 |
[16:03] | – Sorry, kid, more than you’ll ever… – What? | – 抱歉 孩子 这是你不曾 – 什么 |
[16:05] | – Beat it! – As Gob was forced to send away someone he loved… | – 快走 – Gob被迫赶走自己心爱的侄子 |
[16:10] | – You’ll be missed. – George Sr. Was forced to visit… | – 我会想你的 – 老George被迫去拜访 |
[16:12] | someone he had once tried to shove out of a moving car. | 那个他曾试图推出车外的人 |
[16:17] | – Welcome. – You’re Dorothy? | – 欢迎 – 你就是桃乐西 |
[16:21] | I thought the two of us could talk, man-on-man. | 我想我们可以一对一的谈一下 |
[16:25] | I’m afraid I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[16:28] | I bought you. | 我买了你 |
[16:32] | – Remember to let it steep for five minutes. – Oh, dear God. | – 记得让它泡5分钟 – 哦 天哪 |
[16:34] | I’ve been in this family for 16 years… | 我来到这个家16年了 |
[16:36] | and I don’t think we’ve ever had a conversation. | 我们好像一次都没有谈过话 |
[16:39] | – I’m not gonna discuss this. – You hate me. | – 我不想和你说话 – 你恨我 |
[16:41] | Yeah, I do hate you. You took my daughter… | 是的 我恨你 我骗走了我女儿 |
[16:44] | my precious little girl… and moved her away… | 我可爱的小女孩 你把她拐走了 |
[16:47] | and now I’m here, and I am afraid I will never get her back. | 我现在在监狱里 恐怕永远不会再得到她了 |
[16:51] | Afraid. You’re afraid. | 恐怕 你怕了 |
[16:53] | Fear has turned into hate. | 恐惧会变成仇恨 |
[16:55] | So Frightened Inmate #2 isn’t frightened at all. | 恐惧的囚徒二号根本不害怕 |
[16:59] | He’s angry. He’s a crabby old coot… | 他生气了 他是个脾气坏的老笨蛋 |
[17:03] | and he needs love… | 他需要爱的关怀 |
[17:05] | just like everyone. | 就像每一个人 |
[17:07] | Get your… hands off of me. | 把你的[哔]手给我拿走 |
[17:09] | Shh. Don’t be scared. | 嘘 别害怕哦 |
[17:12] | *Somewhere over the rainbow.There’s another rainbow.* | 在彩虹之上的某个地方 仍有一道”彩虹” |
[17:20] | And on the beach, the show was beginning. | 在沙滩上 魔术表演开始了 |
[17:29] | Any magician can make the queen of diamonds disappear… | 任何魔术师都能让红方块王后消失 |
[17:34] | but what about a whole boat? | 但是谁能让一艘大船消失 |
[18:01] | Mom, have you seen George Michael? | 妈妈 你见George Michael了吗 |
[18:04] | We just got here. I couldn’t find my keys. | 我们刚到 我的钥匙找不到了 |
[18:07] | – I can never find anything in here. – We love you! | – 东西放在口袋里我怎么都找不到 – 我们爱你 |
[18:10] | Where once there was a yacht, now there is naught! | 那里原来有一艘游艇 现在消失了 |
[18:26] | All right. So how’d you do it? | 好吧 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:28] | Michael, a magician never reveals his… | Michael 一个魔术师才不会揭秘 |
[18:30] | I sunk it! I sunk the yacht! | 我弄沉了 我把游艇弄沉了 |
[18:33] | At least I think I sunk it. I mean, | 至少我认为我沉了它 |
[18:35] | I blew it up, and I don’t see it anywhere. | 我炸了它 哪里都找不见它了 |
[18:36] | My heart was in my throat when that curtain came down and… | 大幕拉下来的时候我的心都到嗓子眼了 |
[18:39] | – You sank the yacht? – Shh! | – 你把游艇弄沉了 – 嘘 嘘 |
[18:41] | – You sunk a $700,000 yacht? – $900,000 worth of insurance on it. | – 你炸沉了70万美元的游艇 – 加上保险 一共值90万美元 |
[18:45] | And got rid of the evidence. How about a “Good job”? | 还销毁了遗留的证物 夸我一句”好样的”如何 |
[18:49] | Seeing a window of opportunity, | Lucille发现了一扇机会的窗户 |
[18:50] | Lucille made a startling announcement. | 她宣布了一个惊人的消息 |
[18:53] | – Nana was on that yacht! – What? | – 外婆在游艇上 – 你说什么 |
[18:55] | – You killed Nana! – She’s lying! | – 你杀了外婆 – 她说谎 |
[18:58] | Nana wasn’t on that yacht. She’s fine. | 外婆不在游艇上 她没事 |
[19:00] | She’s been dead for six months. | 她六个月前就去世了 |
[19:01] | Lindsay had learned this information… | Lindsay已经知道了这个消息 |
[19:03] | For about six months. | 已经六个月了 |
[19:04] | when she spoke to the family’s personal banker. | 她和家族私人银行顾问谈话时就知道了 |
[19:06] | Later, fearing that Lindsay was onto her… | 后来 Lucille怕Lindsay和她纠缠 |
[19:08] | Lucille went to the bank herself. | 亲自去了银行一趟 |
[19:10] | There must be somewhere I | 肯定有什么地方我可以存放我的钱 |
[19:11] | can put this money where it can’t be touched. | 谁都摸不到 |
[19:13] | I suppose you could keep it in your purse. | 我想你可以把钱存在你的钱包里 |
[19:15] | Very funny, but I’m not carrying a purse. | 很有趣 但是我不随身带钱包 |
[19:19] | Where’s the money, Mom? I want the money. | 钱呢 妈妈 我要我的钱 |
[19:21] | You can’t have it. It’s in a trust fund for Annyong. | 你得不到的 那是Annyong的信托基金 |
[19:25] | – Annyong. – No one can touch it but me… | – 你好 – 只有我能支用那笔钱 |
[19:27] | and I retain control of it until he’s 18. | 我持有支配权 一直到他18岁 |
[19:29] | I don’t know what’s more offensive… | 真不知道你们哪个更讨厌 |
[19:31] | the fact you didn’t tell us about our grandmother’s death | 你竟然瞒着我们外婆的死讯 |
[19:33] | or that you sunk a $ 700,000 yacht! | 还有你 竟然弄沉了70万美元的游艇 |
[19:36] | Stop lecturing me. I just lost my mother. | 别对我说教 我刚失去了母亲 |
[19:38] | I’m so glad George Michael wasn’t here to see any of this. | George Michael没在这儿目睹这些真是幸运 |
[19:41] | Maeby, where is George Michael? | Maeby 你知道George Michael在哪儿吗 |
[19:44] | Um, well, if he’s not here, | 嗯 如果他不在这儿 |
[19:46] | I’d just have to say he’s probably on the yacht. | 我必须提醒大家 他可能在游艇上 |
[19:49] | On the yacht? | 在游艇上 |
[19:51] | In fact, George Michael had boarded the yacht. | 事实上George Michael 确实登上了游艇 |
[19:54] | But when he saw the evidence of Gob’s lifestyle… | 但是当他看到Gob的生活方式是多么的堕落 |
[19:57] | he realized that this perhaps was not the life he wanted. | 他意识到这也许并不是自己想要的生活 |
[20:01] | While Kitty went in search of retribution… | Kitty到舱里去找能报复的东西 |
[20:03] | in the form of the files in the cooler. | 她找到了冰箱里的文件 |
[20:05] | George Michael’s a good kid. I’m sure he’s at the office. | George Michael是个好孩子 他一定在办公室 |
[20:09] | Right. I told him to stay away from you. | 对 我告诉过他不要和你走太近 |
[20:11] | I told you to stay away from him! | 我告诉过你离他远点儿 |
[20:12] | I tried. I told him to get out. | 我做到了 我让他走开了 |
[20:14] | Bluth Company. George Michael speaking, not Kitty. | 布鲁斯公司 我是George Michael 不是Kitty |
[20:16] | – Thank God you’re there. – I don’t need a real spring break. | – 谢天谢地 找到你了 – 我不需要什么春假 |
[20:20] | I really think I am much better off here alone in this office. | 我真的觉得我一个人呆在办公室挺好 |
[20:24] | Michael realized what he had done to his son… | Michae觉得这样对儿子有点儿残忍 |
[20:27] | so he came up with a solution. | 所以他做了决定 |
[20:29] | – You’re fired. – Really? | – 你被解雇了 – 真的吗 |
[20:32] | Can you fire people? | 你可以解雇别人吗 |
[20:34] | Yeah. Go have a spring break. | 是的 去享受春假吧 |
[20:36] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[20:38] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay without Kitty? | 没了Kitty 你不会有事吧 |
[20:40] | Don’t you worry. She’ll turn up. | 别担心 她迟早会出现的 |
[20:50] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:53] | Lupe makes a startling discovery. | Lupe有了惊人发现 |
[20:56] | Oh, so that makes Annyong 18. | 哦 这样 Annyong18岁了 |
[21:00] | And Michael finds himself in the middle of the search… | Michael陷入了一场调查 |
[21:03] | for a missing Kitty. | 因为Kitty失踪了 |
[21:04] | Well, we have a restaurant full of people saying… | 我们听餐馆里的好多人说 |
[21:06] | that you threatened Kitty the last time she was seen. | Kitty最后一次露面时 你威胁过她 |
[21:08] | How does anybody even remember this? | 怎么会有人记得 |
[21:11] | – She showed her knobs in the steakhouse, sir. – She… | – 因为她在牛排餐厅露胸了 – 她 |