时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富有的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中的儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:21] | It was Michael’s sister’s anniversary. | 正值Michael姐姐的周年纪念日 |
[00:23] | He’d convinced his mother to throw a party for her. | 他说服他的妈妈办了个派对 |
[00:26] | Lindsay, how’s this for an anniversary cake? | Linsday 你看这个周年纪念日蛋糕怎么样 |
[00:28] | Anniversary? You asked me to throw a Valentine’s Day party. | 周年纪念日 你跟我说的是情人节派对啊 |
[00:33] | – Did I? – You tricked me. | – 有么 – 你耍我 |
[00:35] | I deceived you, Mom. Tricked | 我只是骗了你 老妈 耍你 |
[00:36] | makes it sound like we have a playful relationship. | 听起来像我们关系很好总开玩笑 |
[00:38] | Touch? Lupe, untie the balloons! | 那太可惜了 Lupe 把气球都解开 |
[00:43] | Michael, all alone on Valentine’s Day? | Michael 你一个人过情人节啊 |
[00:47] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[00:48] | You seem like such a romantic to me. | 我觉得你这人挺浪漫的 |
[00:51] | l- l-I can just see you showing up on some lucky girl’s porch… | 我能想象你出现在某个幸运的女孩门前 |
[00:55] | in a tuxedo with a bottle of champagne. | 身着燕尾服 手里拿着一瓶香槟 |
[00:58] | Yeah. Well, if I show up with all that stuff… | 是的 如果我像你说的那样出现 |
[01:00] | I could probably just get away with shorts and a T-shirt, right? | 估计就要被扒得只剩下内裤啦 |
[01:02] | Which is good ’cause I don’t even have a tuxedo. | 好消息是 我根本没有燕尾服 |
[01:05] | So you’re saying there’s no one you’re even interested in? | 你是说今晚没有人能引起你的兴趣咯 |
[01:07] | In fact, Michael had become enamored of Marta… | 实际上 Michael开始迷恋Marta是在 |
[01:10] | when Gob was having second thoughts about the relationship. | Gob 开始对其恋爱关系有二心的时候 |
[01:12] | – I’ve made a huge mistake. – But when Gob recommitted to her… | – 我当时犯了一个大错 – 但是当Gob重新和她走到一起时 |
[01:16] | I’ve made a huge mistake. | 我当时犯了个大错 |
[01:17] | Michael decided to do the noble thing and let her go. | Michael决定放下她 |
[01:20] | There was somebody for a while, | 我喜欢某个人一小段时间 |
[01:21] | but it was too much of a brother… bother. | 但是兄弟妻不客气 不可欺 |
[01:31] | That can’t feel good. | 你这样没用的 |
[01:34] | It’s fine. I’m over it. I’m okay by myself, you know? | 没关系的 我已经放下了 我一个人很好的 真的 |
[01:37] | I really just want to focus on my family’s happiness. | 我真的只想把注意力放在让家里人幸福上 |
[01:39] | That’s why I threw this party. I mean, 14 years, huh? | 所以我才办了这个派对 整整14年啊 |
[01:42] | You’ve got to be doing somethin’ right. | 你们两个可不得了啊 |
[01:44] | Well, if you call not filing for divorce “Something right.” | 要是你把不离婚叫做 不得了的事情 |
[01:47] | – But I guess we keep it interesting. – Where’s Tobias? | – 但是我觉得是我们让婚姻保持活力 – Tobias人呢 |
[01:49] | He’s on the balcony having margaritas with Carl Weathers. | 他跟Carl Weathers两个人在阳台上喝酒 |
[01:52] | Tobias had recently hired actor Carl Weathers as a drama coach. | Tobias最近雇了一个叫Carl Weathers的演员做他的戏剧指导 |
[01:56] | Do you see me more as the respected dramatic actor… | 你觉得我更像是一个受人尊敬的戏剧演员呢 |
[01:59] | or more the beloved comic actor? | 还是一个受人爱戴的滑稽演员 |
[02:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔 喔 喔 喔 |
[02:02] | There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. | 骨头上还有好多肉呢 |
[02:04] | You take this home, throw it in a pot. | 你把这个带回家 放进锅里头 |
[02:05] | Add some broth, a potato… | 加些汤 放进一个土豆 |
[02:07] | Baby, you got a stew goin’. | 好家伙 你就能再吃一顿乱炖了 |
[02:09] | Yes, that’s fine. But I | 恩 这个我知道 但是我 |
[02:10] | would like to focus on my acting, Mr. Weathers. | 希望你能把注意力放在我的表演上 Weathers先生 |
[02:12] | I did give you my last $1,100. | 我把我最后的1100刀都给你了 |
[02:16] | Let me tell you a little story about acting. | 我跟你讲个关于演戏的小故事吧 |
[02:18] | I was doing this Showtime movie, Hot Ice, with Anne Archer. | 当时我在一个叫 |
[02:21] | Never once touched my per diem. | 我的每日津贴我一次都没动 |
[02:23] | I go to craft service, | 我去膳食服务台 |
[02:25] | get some raw veggies, bacon, cup of soup… | 搞到了些生蔬菜 培根 一些汤什么的 |
[02:28] | Baby, I had a stew goin’. | 伙计 我就做了一锅乱炖 |
[02:31] | I think I’d like my money back. | 我想要回我的钱 |
[02:39] | Like his father, | 正如其老爸一样 |
[02:40] | George Michael had been nursing an impossible crush. | George Michael正在经历一场不可能的爱恋 |
[02:43] | It was on his cousin, Maeby. | 跟他的堂姐Maeby有关 |
[02:45] | And with no one to talk to, | 而且也没人去诉说 |
[02:46] | he was looking for some kind of direction. | 他正在寻找某种指引 |
[02:49] | just give me a sign. | 只要给我一个征兆 |
[02:55] | First one’s obvious. Okay. | 第一个可不算 继续 |
[02:58] | He continued to look for a sign. | 他继续找寻着征兆 |
[03:01] | – Until finally… – “Maybe tonight.” | – 直到最后 – 也许今晚 |
[03:04] | What are the chances? | 这可真是太巧了 |
[03:06] | Actually, “Maybe Tonight” Was a very popular candy slogan… | 其实 “也许今晚”是一个非常有名的糖果广告语 |
[03:09] | and the chances were one in eight. | 其机率是每八个中就有一个 |
[03:12] | – What are you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[03:13] | Just tryin’ to throw stuff at my dad’s head… | 我在往我爸头上扔东西 |
[03:14] | – but the wind keeps taking it. – Oh, cool. | – 但是都被风吹走了 – 哦 酷 |
[03:17] | So, I, uh… I found this. | 那啥 我发现了这个 |
[03:19] | I thought it was like a one-in-a-million thing. | 我觉得这可是百万分之一的事情 |
[03:20] | It just made me think of you. | 这让我想起了你 |
[03:22] | – Oh, perfect. – Trying to make my relation… | – 哦 好极了 – 我试着让我的感情 |
[03:26] | – I saw that. – And Lucille… | – 我看见了 – 同时 Lucille |
[03:28] | found a way to force a wedge into her son’s relationship. | 发现了在干涉她儿子的感情的办法 |
[03:31] | Lucille, guess who’s coming to dinner? | Lucille 你猜猜谁会来吃晚餐 |
[03:35] | I’ve invited Carl to dine with us next Tuesday. | 我邀请Carl下周二来咱家吃晚餐 |
[03:38] | Mother, you know I have class on Tuesday. | 老妈 你知道我周二有课 |
[03:41] | Oh, how silly of me. | 噢 我怎么犯迷糊了呢 |
[03:44] | Well, then perhaps the two of you can have dinner alone. | 那看来只有你们两个单独吃晚餐了 |
[03:48] | Oh, well, I never say no to dinner, | 哦 我可从来不会拒绝晚餐 |
[03:49] | with a beautiful lady that is. | 而且是有美女相伴的 |
[03:51] | – Do you like ham? – No. I love it. | – 你喜欢火腿吗 – 不是喜欢 是超爱 |
[03:59] | And the family gathered to watch a videotape… | 然后家里人都聚集在一起看一盘录像 |
[04:01] | George Sr. Had sent | George Sr.通过录像向 |
[04:03] | Lindsay and Tobias for their anniversary. | Lindsay和 Tobias送去结婚周年纪念日的祝福 |
[04:05] | Hello, I’m George Bluth… | 大家好 我是George Bluth |
[04:08] | and for the next 45 minutes… | 接下来的45分钟 |
[04:11] | let me take you on a journey… | 让我带领你游览 |
[04:12] | Good grief. He sent us one of his idiot videotapes. | 天哪 他给我们发来了他的傻冒录像带 |
[04:16] | – First this… – You’ve seen George Bluth on videotape. | – 首先带来的是 – 你已经看过George Bluth的录像带了 |
[04:19] | You have got to learn to be alone. | 你应该学会独处 |
[04:22] | I cheated and I lied. And I whored around. | 我过去骗过人 撒过谎 而且到处嫖妓 |
[04:27] | Caged Wisdom changed my life. | “笼中智慧”改变了我的人生 |
[04:30] | Now is your chance to own | 现在是你们得到 |
[04:31] | the entire George Bluth Caged Wisdom library… | 整套George Bluth”笼中智慧”的好机会 |
[04:33] | for only four payments of 19.95. | 仅需支付19.95刀 |
[04:34] | – This was supposed to be my anniversary toast. – Yeah. | – 这本该是我的结婚纪念日祝酒会 – 是啊 |
[04:37] | And this was supposed to be my Valentine’s Day party. | 这本来应该是我的情人节派对 |
[04:40] | Speaking of which… | 说到这 |
[04:42] | Lupe, where are those balloons? | Lupe 气球都跑哪去了 |
[04:45] | You want balloons? | 你想要气球 |
[04:48] | Speech, speech, speech… | 说几句 说几句 说几句 |
[04:52] | Speech, speech, speech, speech, speech… | 说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句 |
[04:56] | speech, speech, speech speech… | 说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句 |
[04:59] | – Come on, speech. – Speech, speech, speech, speech… | – 来嘛 说几句 – 说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句 |
[05:01] | The family continued to chant, “Speech, speech, speech’… | 一家人一直念叨着 说几句 说几句 说几句 |
[05:05] | for no one in particular. | 却不知道到底由谁来说 |
[05:06] | – Speech, speech… – All right. | – 说几句 说几句 – 打住 |
[05:08] | Speech. | 说几句 |
[05:14] | After all that, I was kinda hoping somebody would make a speech. | 我本希望这个结束后有人愿意出来说几句 |
[05:16] | – Speech, speech, speech… – All right, | – 说几句 说几句 说几句 – 好吧 |
[05:18] | all right, all right. I’ll say something. | 好吧 好吧 我说点什么 |
[05:20] | – Typical. – We’ve all had a tough couple of months. | – 又来了 – 我们一起经历了这难熬的几个月 |
[05:23] | I think we’re all really figuring out who we are… | 在这段时间里我们真正认识到自己是谁 |
[05:25] | and what we really need in life. | 也知道我们生命中究竟需要什么 |
[05:27] | And that can be painful. | 而且这一切令人痛苦 |
[05:29] | However, you can’t really heal | 不管怎样 你不能真正的愈合 |
[05:31] | yourself until you stop living a lie, you know. | 除非你不再生活在谎言中 |
[05:33] | But, uh, l-I promise that | 但是 恩 我敢保证 |
[05:35] | we’re all gonna be a lot happier in the long run. | 从长远出发我们一家人将会更加开心快乐 |
[05:37] | So, on a very unusual Valentine’s Day… | 因此 在这样一个非常特别的情人节 |
[05:40] | cheers to Mom and Dad, to Buster and Lucille… | 向老妈老爸干杯 向Buster和Lucille干杯 |
[05:45] | – Don’t forget my girlfriend. – That’s who I meant. | – 别忘记我的女朋友 – 说的就是她 |
[05:48] | To Lindsay and Tobias, to George Michael and… | 向Lindsay和Tobias 向George Michael和 |
[05:52] | I almost said George Michael and Maeby. | 差点说成 George Michael和Maeby了 |
[05:54] | – Oh. – Um, to Gob and Marta. | – 哦 – 额 向Gob和Marta |
[05:58] | – Mmm. – To love and happiness. | – 嗯 – 向爱和幸福干杯 |
[06:00] | I love you all, Marta. | 我爱你们所有人 Marta |
[06:03] | And Marta realized it was Michael, not Gob… | 此时 Marta意识到Michael才是那个 |
[06:06] | who had everything she had been looking for in a man. | 她寻寻觅觅的男人 而不是Gob |
[06:09] | I made a huge mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[06:15] | I was thinking about that toast you gave at my anniversary party. | 我想了想你在结婚纪念日的祝酒词 |
[06:19] | – So, I want to get a divorce. – What? | – 所以 我想要离婚 – 什么 |
[06:22] | Do you think I should use our attorney, | 你说是请我们的律师Barry |
[06:23] | Barry, or just kind of bolt in the night? | 还是自己私了 |
[06:25] | I’m leaning toward bolt in the night, but… | 我比较倾向于私了 但是 |
[06:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lindsay, | 喔 喔 喔 Lindsay |
[06:28] | I wasn’t talking about getting a divorce. | 我可不是劝你离婚 |
[06:30] | Oh, Michael. It’s time. | 哦 Michael 是时候了 |
[06:33] | The man’s psychologically | 那家伙是心理上有障碍 |
[06:34] | incapable of taking all of his clothes off. | 他根本不能脱光他自己的衣服 |
[06:36] | In fact, Tobias was a never-nude. | 实际上 Tobias 是个反裸体者 |
[06:39] | As of yet, the D.S.M. -IV | 时至今日 精神疾病诊断与统计手册第四版 |
[06:41] | has not acknowledged the affliction. | 对于这种病情并无确切的解释 |
[06:43] | I don’t know, Lindsay. I mean, who am I to judge? | 我不知道 Lindsay 我是说 我哪有资格评论别人啊 |
[06:46] | On the other hand, I am doing it anyway… | 但是呢 我还是肯定会评论的 |
[06:48] | so let me suggest before you talk divorce, | 所以我在你开始说离婚前建议你 |
[06:50] | at least consider a separation. | 至少先考虑下分居 |
[06:52] | – You know, you do have a kid. – I know. | – 你可是有个孩子的 – 我知道 |
[06:54] | I was gonna take her with me in the night. | 我准备哪天晚上带着她一起离开 |
[06:56] | She’s part of the bolt. | 她也是私了的一部分 |
[06:57] | Lindsay Lindsay. | |
[06:59] | All right. I’ll think about it. | 好吧 我好好考虑一下 |
[07:03] | – Hello? – Hey, brother. | – 你好 – 嗨 老兄 |
[07:05] | I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed your speech yesterday. | 我就想告诉你 你昨天的祝词让我非常受用 |
[07:09] | You know, about family and… and being true to ourselves. | 关于家庭和诚实的面对自己 |
[07:12] | Oh, well, I’m… I’m glad it made an impact. | 哦 好吧 我 我很高兴对你有触动 |
[07:15] | Yeah. I never want to look at Mom again. | 是的 我再也不想见到老妈了 |
[07:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[07:20] | Well, I can’t really talk. She might be listening in. | 算了 现在不方便说 她有可能正在偷听 |
[07:24] | Do you know she tried to set up my girlfriend with a man? | 你知不知道她准备把我女朋友跟别的男人撮合在一起 |
[07:28] | This has to stop. | 不能继续这样了 |
[07:29] | You know, that’s not really what I was going for. | 其实这并不是我想要的效果 |
[07:31] | I’m a man, Mike! I’m a man. | 我是个男人啊 Mike 我是个男人 |
[07:35] | Can I throw out this yogurt? | 这个酸奶可以扔了么 |
[07:37] | Buster, two things. | Buster 两件事 |
[07:39] | First of all, I think it | 第一呢 我觉得 |
[07:40] | might be time for you to move out, you know? | 你是时候搬出来住了 |
[07:42] | Secondly, you don’t want to take any | 第二 酸奶坏了就千万不要喝 |
[07:44] | chances with yogurt, Mom. Just let her throw it out. | 老妈 你最好还是让她把它扔了吧 |
[07:46] | – He-Hello? Who’s on this phone? – Hey. Huh? | – 喂 谁在说话 – 嗨 唔 |
[07:51] | – Michael? – Hey. | – Michael – 嗨 |
[07:52] | – Great speech last night. – Oh, really? | – 昨晚发言真不错 – 哦 真的吗 |
[07:54] | What did it inspire you to do, kill somebody? | 激励你干什么了 杀人么 |
[07:56] | Getting there. Marta’s cheating on me. | 差不多了 Marta背着我劈腿 |
[07:58] | – What? – Yeah, can you believe that? | – 什么 – 是的 你敢相信么 |
[08:00] | That’s crazy, Gob. She’s not a cheater. | 这太疯狂了 Gob 她可不像那种人 |
[08:02] | If she were to cheat, I’d like to think she’d cheat… | 就算他劈腿 我想她会被劈腿 |
[08:05] | – You’re the cheater. – That’s how I know all the signs. | – 你才是偷吃的那个人 – 所以我才能看出种种迹象 |
[08:08] | Last night she was all distant and weird. | 昨晚上她故意疏远我 而且表现奇怪 |
[08:10] | Wouldn’t let me make love to her on Mom’s bed. | 不肯跟我在妈妈的床上做爱 |
[08:12] | I don’t even want to tell you | 我甚至都不想跟你说 |
[08:13] | what she wouldn’t let me do to her in the car. | 她都不跟我车震 |
[08:15] | And then today, I overhear her | 而且今天 我偷听到她 |
[08:17] | talking on the phone about somebody all super silently. | 跟人在电话上说关于某人的悄悄话 |
[08:19] | All in Spanish. | 而且还是用西班牙语 |
[08:21] | In fact, Marta was on the | 实际上 Marta当时是跟 |
[08:22] | phone with her mother talking about Michael. | 她的妈妈在电话上谈论Michael |
[08:29] | Hermano Hermano. | |
[08:32] | She kept using this guy’s name, like, “Hermano.” | 她一直在说一个叫”Hermano”的名字 |
[08:35] | Let me tell you something. We’re gonna | 我跟你说吧 Gob 我们一起 |
[08:36] | track this “Hermano” Down, and we’re gonna nail him. | 来找到这个Hermano 然后给他点颜色看看 |
[08:39] | ‘Cause if anyone’s gonna go out with that girl, | 因为如果她跟谁约会 |
[08:41] | it’s gonna be one of us. | 也必须是我们中的一个 |
[08:42] | – Right. Me. – And I’m okay with that. | – 是的 我 – 我没问题 |
[08:45] | I don’t get it. Why do we have to change rooms? | 我就不明白了 我们为啥要换房间 |
[08:49] | Cousins of the opposite gender shouldn’t be sharing a room. | 不同性别的表亲不能同住在一个屋子里 |
[08:52] | But that’s just the point. I mean, | 这有什么意义呢 我是说 |
[08:53] | we’re cousins. Gender has nothing to do with it. | 我们是表亲 性别一样不一样有什么关系么 |
[08:56] | I mean, cousins can bunk together. | 我意思是 表亲可以住上下铺 |
[08:57] | That’s why they call it “Bunkin’ cousins.” | 所以大家都说 睡在上铺的表亲 |
[08:59] | – “Kissin’ cousins.” – We’re not kissing! That’s the point! | – 打啵表亲 – 我们可没打啵 这才是重点 |
[09:01] | George Michael was concerned | George Michael很担心 |
[09:03] | that Tobias had seen the candy heart… | Tobias已经看到过心形糖果上 |
[09:05] | that said “Maybe Tonight”And | 写着”也许今晚”的字眼 |
[09:06] | had figured out that he had a crush on his cousin. | 然后推测出他对自己的表妹有感觉 |
[09:09] | Besides, I don’t even care. | 而且 我根本不在意 |
[09:10] | First you said share a room with her, I shared a room with her. | 你说跟她住一起 我就跟她住一屋 |
[09:12] | Now you’re saying don’t share a room with her. | 你现在说不能跟她住一个屋 |
[09:14] | Fine. I’m just doing whatever you say. | 好吧 你说什么我就做什么 |
[09:15] | You know, the adults making all the decisions around here. | 大人们来做所有的决定 |
[09:17] | Why am I in trouble? | 我到底做错了什么 |
[09:18] | You’re not in trouble. | 你没做错什么 |
[09:19] | We’re all just gonna have a more normal arrangement. | 我们只是做一些正常的安排 |
[09:23] | I’m gonna sleep with my daughter, | 我会跟我的女儿一起睡 |
[09:24] | and you’re gonna sleep with my husband. | 你呢会跟我老公一起睡 |
[09:27] | Buster had taken Michael’s advice | Buster听取了Michael的建议 |
[09:29] | and decided to confront his mother. | 决定面对她的母亲 |
[09:34] | “Because you know I don’t appreciate how you treat me. | 因为你知道我不喜欢你对我的方式 |
[09:37] | I am not a child, Mother.” | 我不是个小孩儿了 母亲 |
[09:44] | Blow. | 擤 |
[09:45] | No, Mother! I can blow myself. | 不 老妈 我可以自己擤 |
[09:48] | And you have interfered for the last time. | 而且这是你最后一次干涉了 |
[09:50] | Fine. Go! Move out. | 好吧 你走 搬出去 |
[10:03] | So, Buster loaded up his possessions… | 然后 Buster装上所有他的财产 |
[10:06] | and emancipated himself from his mother. | 终于从他妈妈的压迫下翻身了 |
[10:17] | Oh, hey, Buster. I thought you had class. | 哦 嗨 Buster 我以为你有课 |
[10:20] | I thought you had class. My brother-in-law fires you… | 我以为你有课 我姐夫炒了你 |
[10:23] | – and you move in on my girlfriend? – Come on now. Wait a minute. | – 然后你就来缠着我女朋友 – 别瞎说 等等 |
[10:25] | This is purely a social call. You know, | 这只是一个纯粹的社交活动 你知道的 |
[10:27] | just two adults gettin’ a stew on, man. | 只是两个成人来一锅乱炖 伙计 |
[10:29] | I don’t know what that means, but it sounds disgusting. | 我不知道那个是什么意思 但是听起来真恶心 |
[10:33] | Hey, Buster. Gee, I thought you had class. | 嗨Buster 老天 我以为你有课呢 |
[10:35] | I thought you had class! | 我以为你有课呢 |
[10:39] | I want to move in with you. | 我想跟你住在一起 |
[10:41] | I’m tired of my mom trying to control me. | 我对于我妈妈控制我的行径已经厌倦了 |
[10:44] | Wait a minute. Are you sure | 等一下 你确定 |
[10:46] | you’re doing this because you want to be with me… | 你这么做是为了跟我在一起吗 |
[10:49] | and not because you want to get | 而不是因为想 |
[10:50] | – even with your mother? – This isn’t about my mother. | – 跟你妈妈打个平手 – 这跟我妈妈没关系 |
[10:53] | Besides, it’s the only way I’m ever gonna get her to respect me. | 除此之外 这是让她开始尊重我的唯一办法 |
[10:57] | Buster, this is exactly why our relationship does not work. | Buster 这就是为什么我们两个的感情没有结果 |
[11:00] | Our relationship doesn’t work? | 我们的感情没结果 |
[11:01] | No, not as long as you keep getting me mixed up with your mother. | 没有 因为你总在我和你妈之间徘徊 |
[11:04] | It is exactly the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[11:06] | I’m leaving my mother for you. | 我是为了你才离开她的 |
[11:09] | You’re replacing my mother. | 你替代了我妈妈 |
[11:12] | You need some time. | 你需要时间好好想想 |
[11:14] | Huh? | 啊 |
[11:35] | Meanwhile, Michael was following Marta to confirm… | 与此同时 Michael跟踪Marta来证实 |
[11:38] | Gob’s suspicions about her affair. | Gob关于她劈腿的怀疑 |
[11:40] | First, he saw her buy a present at an exclusive men’s store. | 开始他看到她在男士用品店里买了个礼物 |
[11:44] | The trail then led Michael to | 然后线索引导 Michael |
[11:46] | the set of Marta’s Spanish language soap opera. | 到了Marta的西班牙语肥皂剧剧场 |
[11:49] | Excuse me. I’m looking for “Hermano.” | 抱歉 我找”Hermano” |
[11:51] | – Mi hermano? Ahi. – Mmm. | – 我兄弟 那边 – 恩 |
[11:54] | – There, in the green? Great, thanks. Gracias. – Mm-hmm. | – 那边 穿绿衣服的那个 好极了 谢谢 谢谢 – 恩 |
[12:00] | Hermano “Hermano.” | |
[12:01] | – Are you “Hermano”? – Mi hermano? | – 你是Hermano么 – 我兄弟 |
[12:04] | Es ahi. | 在那边 |
[12:06] | – That’s the guy who just… – Mm-hmm. | – 那家伙刚刚 – 恩 |
[12:11] | Son of a bitch. | 他妈的 |
[12:17] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:22] | Marta Marta. | |
[12:28] | I had to see you. He moved out. | 我不得不见你 他搬出去住了 |
[12:31] | Moved out? Buster did? | 搬出去了 Buster真的搬出去了 |
[12:33] | I know it’s for his own good, | 我知道这是对他自己好 |
[12:34] | – but I’m worried. – He’s gonna be fine. | – 但是我很担心 – 他会没事的 |
[12:36] | I’m not worried about him. | 我可不是担心他 |
[12:39] | I’ve never lived in the apartment alone. | 我从来没一个人住在公寓里过 |
[12:41] | – I’m not sure I’m up to this. – All right. Shh, shh, shh. | – 我不知道自己行不行 – 没事的 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[12:44] | Listen. I know you think I’m going after the $49… | 听着 我知道你可能觉得我是想要挣这49美元 |
[12:47] | but I want… I want you to watch a little Caged Wisdom. | 但是我想 我想让你看看”笼中智慧” |
[12:51] | – Not this garbage again. – There is joy in solitude, Lucille. | – 别又让我看这垃圾 – 独处也能获得快乐 Lucille |
[12:55] | Try being alone. I-I-It just might make you happier. | 尝试独处 这会让你更快乐 |
[12:59] | Honey, my happiest times here are alone. | 宝贝 我最快乐的时刻就是自己独处的时候 |
[13:04] | Hey, Bruno, any chance that | 嗨 Bruno 那个洞 |
[13:05] | the hole is available between 4:00 and 6:00? | 4点到6点能不能用 |
[13:09] | I don’t even want to know what that means. | 我都不想知道他说的是什么 |
[13:11] | With nowhere else to go, Buster arrived at the model home. | 无处可去的Buster来到了样板房 |
[13:14] | – Buster Bluth. – Hey, Brother-in-law. | – Buster Bluth – 嗨 姐夫 |
[13:17] | Good news. Carl got me an audition. | 好消息 Carl给了我一个试演的机会 |
[13:20] | – Carl Weathers? – I think the world is about to fall in love… | – Carl Weathers – 我觉得全世界即将爱上 |
[13:23] | with “Frightened Inmate #2.” | “受惊的犯人2号”角色 |
[13:27] | Well, at least he gave you something. | 好吧 至少他给你了点什么 |
[13:28] | Carl Weathers took everything from me. | Carl Weathers拿走了我所有的东西 |
[13:30] | My entire life just came crashing down, and it’s all his fault. | 我的整个人生都毁了 而且都是他的错 |
[13:33] | I will never love again. | 我不会再爱了 |
[13:36] | – Hello. – Oh, my God. | – 你好 – 哦 老天 |
[13:39] | – Is everything okay? – And suddenly… | – 你还好么 – 突然 |
[13:41] | Buster realized Marta was | Buster意识到Marta是他 |
[13:42] | the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. | 所见过中的女人中最漂亮的一个 |
[13:45] | I’ve been dating an old lady. | 我一直在跟老女人约会 |
[13:47] | Is Michael here? | Michael在这里么 |
[13:48] | – l-I don’t… I don’t know where he is. – In fact… | – 我 我 不 – 我不知道他在哪 – 实际上 |
[13:51] | Michael was just returning from his day of following Marta. | Michael才刚刚结束跟踪Marta回来 |
[13:54] | Well, I lost her. | 好吧 我跟丢了她 |
[13:56] | – Michael – Marta – Michael. – Marta. | |
[13:58] | – I’m so glad I caught you. – You caught me? | – 我真高兴抓到你了 – 你抓我 |
[14:01] | – Yes. – Oh. | – 是的 – 哦 |
[14:03] | First of all, thank you so much for the lovely party… | 首先 非常感谢举办那个派对 |
[14:07] | and for making me feel so welcome in your family. | 而且让我感觉在你家里是欢迎 我的 |
[14:09] | – Yeah, sure. – We love you! | – 是的 当然 – 我们都爱你 |
[14:13] | Can l… Can I stay here for a little while? | 我能不能 我能不能在这里住一段时间么 |
[14:14] | Everybody’s already sharing a bedroom but me, Buster. | 这里所有人都已经跟别人共用卧室了 除了我 Buster |
[14:17] | Oh, perfect. | 哦 棒极了 |
[14:20] | So, I was hoping you might have some time to talk. | 我希望你能有点时间我们谈谈 |
[14:24] | There’s something I need… | 有件事情我需要 |
[14:27] | – Maybe we could have dinner? – Hello. | – 我们要不一起吃个晚餐 – 你好 |
[14:30] | She’s at the house. She’s at the house! | 她现在就在屋里 她就在屋里 |
[14:34] | – One second. – I’m gonna | – 等一下 – 我会 |
[14:35] | speak very carefully in case she’s with you. | 很小心的跟你说话 以防她跟你在一起 |
[14:37] | – You’re right. – Right about what? She’s there? | – 你是对的 – 什么对的 她在你那儿 |
[14:40] | What’s going on? Who’s with you? If it’s Marta, say “Nobody.” | 怎么了 你在你旁边 如果是 Marta 说没人 |
[14:43] | – Nobody. – Well, now I don’t know what’s going on. | – 没人 – 好吧 我现在搞不清到底发生了什么了 |
[14:45] | So, did you find out anything? L-I’m dying here, Michael. | 那你到底有没有找到什么 我快要死了 Michael |
[14:48] | – D-Did you find that guy? What’s his name? – “Hermano.” | – 你有没有找到那个家伙 叫什么来着 – Hermano |
[14:51] | – “Hermano.” – Is that your brother? | – Hermano – 你是不是在跟你哥讲电话 |
[14:53] | Hmm? No. He’s upstairs, remember? | 恩 不 他就在楼上 记得么 |
[14:55] | Listen, I gotta go. Somebody wants to take me out to dinner. | 听着 我得挂了 有人喊我出去吃饭 |
[14:58] | – Somebody? – Nobody. | – 有人 – 没人 |
[15:00] | Why don’t I just come in? I’m right outside. | 为什么不让我直接进去 我就在门口 |
[15:02] | No, no. Not… Not a good idea. | 不 不 不 这可不是个好主意 |
[15:04] | Somebody wants to talk to me about something. | 某人想要跟我谈些事情 |
[15:07] | Ah, she wants to talk to you. Got it. | 啊 她要跟你谈谈 明白 |
[15:09] | For some reason women feel safe around you. | 不知道什么原因 女的呆在你身边就觉得安全 |
[15:12] | Maybe because you’ve only had sex four times. | 可能因为你只做过四次爱而已 |
[15:14] | Four women! Not four times! | 是跟四个女人 不只四次 |
[15:15] | And they talk to me because I talk to them. | 她们跟我说话是因为我跟她们说话 |
[15:17] | Look, go to dinner. Let’s get | 听着 去吃饭吧 我们一起 |
[15:18] | to the bottom of this “Hermano” Stuff, brother. | 查出来这个Hermano究竟是什么底细 老弟 |
[15:21] | – Yep. Great. – Great. | – 好 好极了- 好极了 |
[15:25] | Hey, about dinner, I’d love to. | 嗨 你说吃晚饭的事情 我很乐意去 |
[15:30] | Tobias arrived at his audition for “Frightened Inmate #2.” | Tobias到片场试演”受惊的犯人2号” |
[15:38] | The competition frightened Tobias, | 竞争者使Tobias受惊了 |
[15:40] | which he felt he could use in his performance. | 他觉得这可以放到表演里 |
[15:42] | Unfortunately this made him more confident… | 不幸的是这让他更自信了 |
[15:45] | which frightened him again. | 于是他再一次受惊了 |
[15:47] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[15:49] | That night, Maeby moved in to Lindsay’s room. | 当晚 Maeby搬进Lindsay的房间 |
[15:52] | Isn’t this fun? It’s like a slumber party. | 这样多有趣啊 就跟睡衣派对一样 |
[15:56] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[15:59] | That’s it! Tell me what’s up with you and Dad. | 够了 跟我说你跟爸爸怎么了 |
[16:01] | Nothing. Nothing’s wrong with your father and me. | 没事 我跟你爸爸什么都没有发生 |
[16:04] | We have a… A wonderful, close relationship. | 我们两个之间可是情比金坚 |
[16:07] | Can I let you in on a little secret? | 我跟你说个小秘密 |
[16:09] | Hmm? Having him in the next room makes me miss him all the more. | 恩 让他住在隔壁房间可以让我更加想念他 |
[16:14] | Mom, please. He’s got a big-boy crush on Action Jackson. | 老妈 得了吧 他是个对模仿杰克逊无比热爱的幼稚男 |
[16:19] | I know. How can I compete with that? | 我知道 但是我拿什么比 |
[16:22] | Okay. We’re having a little fight right now. | 好吧 我们的确是有点小争吵 |
[16:26] | But don’t worry, darling. Okay? | 但是别担心哦 亲爱的 好不好 |
[16:28] | Mommy and Daddy aren’t going anywhere. | 麻麻和粑粑 哪也不去 |
[16:31] | Okay. I’m gonna go unpack my suitcase. | 好的 我这就去把我的东西摊出来 |
[16:34] | No! We may have to bolt. | 别 我们也许需要潜逃 |
[16:37] | Tobias moved in to George Michael’s room. | Tobias搬进了George Michael的屋子 |
[16:39] | Maeby and I were cool with each other. | Maeby跟我关系很好很正常的 |
[16:41] | And you must miss your wife. | 而且你肯定想你老婆了 |
[16:43] | It’s practically still your anniversary. | 尤其是现在还是你们的结婚周年纪念日 |
[16:44] | Fourteen years of lies. | 14年的谎言 |
[16:47] | Yes, I’m the doctor. The perfect husband. | 是的 我是个医生 完美的丈夫 |
[16:50] | The big manly man. The big strong daddy. | 男人中的男人 老爸中的战斗机 |
[16:53] | Do you know the last time that I made love to my wife? | 你知道我上一次跟我老婆做爱是什么时候么 |
[16:56] | – No. – I’ll tell you when. | – 不知道 – 我告诉你是什么时候 |
[16:58] | – No, don’t. – See, nothing has ever been easy for us. | – 别 还是别了 – 看吧 我们两个之间就没好过 |
[17:01] | I mean, the only reason she | 我是说 她跟我约会 |
[17:02] | went out with me was to piss off her boyfriend. | 的唯一理由就是气气她的男朋友 |
[17:03] | The only reason she ever married me was to piss off her mother. | 她嫁给我的唯一原因就是想气气她妈妈 |
[17:07] | And then, of course, we couldn’t conceive. | 当然 我们没能怀上小孩 |
[17:09] | So there was that famous ordeal. | 所以才有那个著名的考验 |
[17:11] | Wh-What do you mean you couldn’t conceive? Was Maeby adopted? | 你说你不孕是什么意思 Maeby是领养的吗 |
[17:14] | What? Is she not really related to me? | 什么 那她就和我不是近亲了 |
[17:15] | Is she just some girl I know? | 那她就跟其他我认识的女孩儿一样 |
[17:17] | Ah, it’s Carl Weathers. Yes, Carl Weathers. | 啊 是Carl Weathers的电话 什么事 Carl Weathers |
[17:22] | I did? That’s… That’s wonderful. | 我通过了 这真是 真是太棒了 |
[17:25] | That’s… | 这真是 |
[17:27] | Huh! I booked it! I booked the acting job! | 哈 我得到了 我得到了这份演出机会 |
[17:30] | Did you hear that, Lindsay? You | 你听到了吗 Lindsay 你可是 |
[17:32] | could have been sleeping with “Frightened Inmate #2.” | 本来有机会能跟”受惊的犯人2号”睡觉的 |
[17:38] | And Lucille was experiencing being alone for the first time. | Lucille有史以来第一次独自一人 |
[17:43] | Unable to sleep, she decided to watch TV. | 无法入睡 她决定看电视 |
[17:46] | You have got to learn to be alone. | 你必须学会独处 |
[17:49] | Then she remembered that with no one to disturb… | 然后她想起来房子里没别人 |
[17:52] | she could turn up the volume as loud as she wanted. | 所以她就把电视声音开到她想要的大小 |
[17:54] | Caged Wisdom teaches you | “笼中智慧”教会你 |
[17:56] | that you have to find the joy within yourself. | 你必须学会自己找乐子 |
[18:02] | And that’s when Lucille realized… | 同时 Lucille意识到 |
[18:04] | that she just might like being alone after all. | 她也许是喜欢自己独自生活的 |
[18:12] | The next night, Michael had dinner with Marta at her house… | 第二天晚上 Michael和Marta在她家一起吃了顿晚饭 |
[18:15] | hoping to finally get the answers he was looking for. | 希望能够找到他想要的答案 |
[18:18] | So, um, about Gob. How’s that goin’? | 那 关于Gob 你们两个怎么样了 |
[18:22] | Well, as you said… | 恩 正如你所说 |
[18:25] | finding out who you really are, it can be painful. | 找到真我 这真的很痛苦 |
[18:27] | – But you can’t live a lie. – No, I can’t. | – 但是你不能总生活在谎言里 – 不 我反正不能 |
[18:30] | But some people find a way to make that work. | 但是有人能活在谎言里不痛苦 |
[18:33] | Yes, but sometimes working at something… | 是的 但是某些事情能这样 但是其他事情 |
[18:36] | it’s a way to not deal with some other thing. | 其他事情有时不需要去考虑 |
[18:39] | But he who often suggests… | 但是他总会建议 |
[18:43] | uh, working on another thing… | 在其他事情上欺骗 |
[18:45] | which when the first thing is not… | 当第一件事情不 |
[18:47] | Will you excuse me for a moment? Yes. Sure. | 我稍微离开一下马上回来 好的 没问题 |
[18:51] | – What the hell is he talking about? – What is she talking about? | – 他他喵的在说什么 – 她在说什么 |
[18:54] | – Can I have a piece of cake? – And Michael saw an opportunity… | – 我能不能吃一块蛋糕 – 这时 Michael看到了一个机会 |
[18:57] | to get the information he wasn’t getting from Marta from her son. | 他想知道的信息可以从 Marta的儿子这里得到 |
[19:01] | I’ll tell you what. I got… I got a deal for you, partner. | 你听我说 我们可以做个小小的交换 小兄弟 |
[19:05] | I’ll give you what you want… | 我会给你你想要的东西 |
[19:08] | if you give me what I want. | 只要你给我我想要的东西 |
[19:10] | Tell me everything you know about… “Hermano.” | 跟我说说这个Hermano |
[19:14] | – Hermano? – Does your mother love “Hermano?” | – Hermano 你妈妈是不是爱上了Hermano |
[19:17] | Si, mi hermano. | 是的 我兄弟 |
[19:20] | – He’s here? – Shh. He’s sleeping. | – 他在这里 – 嘘 他在睡觉 |
[19:25] | – Don’t go in there. – Why? | – 别进去 – 为什么 |
[19:27] | Is there something you don’t want me to see? | 那是不是有什么不能让我看见的东西 |
[19:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[19:30] | We can keep going around in circles… | 我们可以继续兜圈子 |
[19:31] | but maybe one of us should | 但是也许我们两个可以 |
[19:32] | just come out and say what it is we want to say. | 直接说出想要说的意思 |
[19:35] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[19:37] | – It’s not working with Gob. – Why doesn’t he know that? | – 我跟Gob没戏了 – 他怎么就感觉不到呢 |
[19:41] | You know you could have just come out and told him… | 你知道你可以直接开口告诉他的 |
[19:42] | you know, instead of lying and sneaking around, | 不要继续欺骗偷偷摸摸的 |
[19:44] | moving on to the next guy. | 跟别的男人在一起 |
[19:45] | I didn’t think you were that kind of a person. | 我觉得你不是那样的人 |
[19:47] | I thought you and I shared the same values. | 我觉得我们两个是同一类人 |
[19:49] | I thought you and I could’ve been, uh… | 我以为你和我 恩 |
[19:54] | No, forget it. Eh… I don’t know how I had you so wrong. | 算了 当我没说 我不知道我怎么就看错你了 |
[19:58] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[20:01] | I should have told him before I invited you here. | 我是应该在邀请你过来之前先告诉他 |
[20:05] | This can never be. | 以后永远都不会了 |
[20:11] | Then he noticed the gift he had seen her buy. | 这时他看到了她买的礼物 |
[20:27] | – What does “Te amo” Mean? – I love you. | – Te amo什么意思 – 我爱你 |
[20:30] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[20:33] | And who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[20:38] | Mi hermano. | 我兄弟 |
[20:41] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[20:44] | I’ve made a huge mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[20:47] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:50] | George Michael begins an investigation. | George Michael开始了一项调查 |
[20:52] | So, you wanna go to the movies? Ow! | 你想去看电影吗 啊 |
[20:56] | I’ll let you know when I get back from the lab. | 我从实验室回来告诉你 |
[20:57] | Tobias faces his greatest acting challenge. | Tobias面对他人生中最大的演出挑战 |
[21:00] | There’s a shower scene? I have to be nude. | 有洗澡的戏 我需要全裸 |
[21:03] | Well, you don’t shower with your clothes on, now, do ya? | 你洗澡的时候当然不能穿衣服了 |
[21:06] | And Buster rebounds from Lucille 2. | Buster也放下了Lucille二号 |
[21:09] | – Yo te quiero mucho. – Yo te quiero mucho. | – 我非常爱你 – 我非常爱你 |
[21:12] | Te amo, Marta. Te amo. | 我爱你 Marta 我爱你 |