时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 这就是发展受阻 |
[00:18] | Michael Bluth was fed up with his mother’s extravagant spending. | Michael Bluth 受够了他母亲花钱大手大脚 |
[00:22] | Hey, Mom. Remember we had that conversation about | 嗨 妈 还记得我们那次谈过 |
[00:25] | trying to cut back on things that aren’t necessities? | 说好了要减少不必要的花销 |
[00:27] | – Like it was yesterday. – It was this morning… | – 像就在昨天一样 – 实际上是今早 |
[00:30] | and now I hear that you’ve hired a crew for the yacht. | 之后我听说你为游艇又雇了人 |
[00:33] | I’m selling that yacht. | 但我要买掉那游艇 |
[00:34] | Michael, you haven’t heard why I want it. | Michael 你还不知道我的目的呢 |
[00:36] | To throw the most | 为我的生日办一个镇子上 |
[00:38] | lavish party this town has ever seen for my birthday. | 有史以来最奢华的派对 |
[00:41] | I enjoy bicentennials as much as the next guy, | 即使我像其他人一样喜欢你的两百岁诞辰 |
[00:43] | Mom, but we’re not doing that. | 妈 但我们不能这样做 |
[00:45] | My neighbor Lucille Austero | 我邻居 Lucille Austero |
[00:46] | is constantly throwing parties for herself. | 经常为她自己办派对 |
[00:49] | – She’s having another one in a week. – I’m not going to that. | – 下周 她又要办一个 – 我是不会去的 |
[00:52] | Buster had been avoiding Lucille Austero… | Buster 一直在躲着 Lucille Austero |
[00:54] | since he accidentally | 自从因为没戴眼镜 |
[00:55] | flirted with her while not wearing his glasses. | 不小心和她眉来眼去 |
[00:58] | And then accidentally | 之后又不小心 |
[00:59] | bid on her at a charity bachelorette auction. | 在慈善单身拍卖上拍下了她 |
[01:02] | – Ten thousand dollars! – Buster. | – 一万美金 – Buster |
[01:05] | And then accidentally entered her apartment, | 最后 他再次不小心闯进她的公寓 |
[01:07] | thinking it was his mother’s. | 把她误认为他的母亲 |
[01:09] | I need you right now. | 我现在需要你 |
[01:11] | Fellas, take a powder. | 伙计们 等我一下 |
[01:13] | Oh, here comes the 10:15 conniption, right on time. | 哦 10点15的时候歇斯底里 太准时了 |
[01:17] | Honest to God, Buster, it’s like | 天啊 Buster |
[01:18] | every little thing makes you seize up in terror lately. | 最近 任何一点小事好像都能让你炸毛 |
[01:21] | I have no idea where you get that from. | 不知道你到底是怎么了 |
[01:23] | Get away from that stove. | 离炉子远点 |
[01:25] | You’re going to light your hair on fire. | 小心点着你自己 |
[01:28] | He’s weak. | 他很虚弱 |
[01:31] | Speaking of weak, Mom, what do you got in there, gold bars? | 说到虚弱 妈 你袋子里到底装着什么 金条吗 |
[01:36] | Protein bars for your father. He’s pumping up in prison. | 给你爸的士力架 他最近在监狱里疯狂健身 |
[01:40] | No more parties. Okay, Mom? | 不能开派对 好吗 妈 |
[01:42] | You’re my third least-favorite child. | 你是我第三不喜欢的孩子 |
[01:44] | I can live with that. | 我能接受 |
[01:46] | Michael came home to find | Michael回家看到了 |
[01:48] | his mother’s fourth least-favorite child. | 他妈第四不喜欢的孩子 |
[01:50] | Heard you’re selling the yacht. | 听话你在卖那游艇 |
[01:52] | Yeah. I had a couple in there this morning. | 是的 今上午有人表示有兴趣 |
[01:53] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[01:59] | Well, they got the Asian right. | 好吧 是亚洲人 这点他们倒是没弄错 |
[02:03] | “Hotties” Might be a stretch. | 但说这是”辣妹” 实在是牵强了点 |
[02:06] | Well, let’s start with the little one. | 好吧 先从小个开始吧 |
[02:10] | You’re not staying on the yacht, are you? | 你没住在游艇上吧 是吗 |
[02:12] | What do you want me to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[02:13] | – Live full-time with Marta? – Or break up with her. | 难道全天和Marta住在一起 – 或者和她分手 |
[02:17] | I’m sure there’d be somebody else | 肯定有其他人 |
[02:18] | out there that would appreciate her. | 懂得欣赏她 |
[02:19] | In fact, Michael felt that man was himself. | 事实上 Michael觉得他就是那个人 |
[02:23] | He had become infatuated with his brother’s girlfriend… | 他迷上了他哥哥的女朋友 |
[02:26] | and was having difficulty keeping his love a secret. | 但实在是很难把这件事保密 |
[02:29] | You have 48 hours to vacate the yacht. | 你有48小时搬出游艇 |
[02:32] | Guys, I’ve got a great idea. I wanna throw Mom a party. | 伙计们 我有个好主意 我要给妈妈办个派对 |
[02:36] | Would you… I just told Mom no more parties. | 你能 我刚刚告诉妈妈不能办派对 |
[02:39] | I know, Michael. That’s why this is | 我知道 Michael 关键就在这 |
[02:41] | the perfect opportunity to throw her a surprise party. | 这是个完美的机会给她办个惊喜派对 |
[02:43] | – She’d never suspect it. – Is this her suggestion? | – 她绝不会想到的 – 是她自己说的吗 |
[02:46] | No. I just think it’s important to honor your parents. | 不 我只是觉得孝顺父母很重要 |
[02:50] | Why don’t you start by visiting Dad in jail? | 不如你就从去监狱探望爸爸开始吧 |
[02:52] | You’ve never even been there. | 你从没去过 |
[02:53] | Michael, do you have any idea | Michael 你知道 |
[02:56] | what would happen if I were to visit prison? | 如果我去监狱会发生什么吗 |
[02:57] | – Hmm. – It would be pandemonium. | – 嗯 – 会引起大混乱的 |
[02:59] | – Mm-hmm. – It’d just give Dad one more reason to think… | – 哼 – 只会给爸爸另外一个理由 |
[03:02] | that I’ve got nothing to offer but my looks. | 认为我除了我的长相之外什么都没有 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I got some of that… except he also didn’t like my looks. | 对 我明白点 除了他也不喜欢我的长相 |
[03:10] | Okay, Michael. I will go visit Dad… | 好吧 Michael 我会去探望爸爸的 |
[03:12] | if you drive Mom to the restaurant for the surprise party. | 只要惊喜派对时 你开车载妈妈到餐厅 |
[03:15] | I’ll just pretend that I’m taking her out that evening. | 我只要假装带她出去逛 |
[03:17] | – Come on. That would never happen. – She can’t drive herself. | – 得了吧 这根本不可能 – 她不能自己开车 |
[03:21] | I mean, she’s the world’s worst driver. | 我的意思是 她是世界上最差的司机 |
[03:23] | Lindsay was not exaggerating. | Lindsay没有夸大其词 |
[03:25] | Lucille had recently been featured on | Lucille最近出现在了 |
[03:26] | Fox’s World’s Worst Drivers. | Fox的<世界上最差司机>的节目中 |
[03:31] | Yeah. I can’t believe she got that driver’s license renewed. | 好吧 不敢相信她竟然能把她的驾照续签 |
[03:33] | She didn’t. I dummied her up a new one. | 她没有 我只是重新给她假造了一个 |
[03:36] | Not my best work though. She wanted to look 48. | 但不是我最好的作品 她想看起来48 |
[03:38] | I nearly airbrushed her into oblivion. | 我都快把她喷成全白的了 |
[03:40] | We ended up checking “Albino” On the form. | 我们最后只能在”白化病”这一栏上打勾 |
[03:43] | Come on, Michael. Who knows | 得了吧 Michael 谁能知道 |
[03:44] | how long our parents are going to be around. | 我们还能和父母在一起多久 |
[03:46] | I gotta tell ya. I was over at her place today, | 我必须要告诉你 我刚刚去了她那 |
[03:48] | and she looked a little frail. | 她看起来有点虚弱 |
[03:50] | She was having trouble even lifting up this bag of groceries. | 就连提起购物袋都有些困难 |
[03:53] | All right. We will do the surprise party. | 好吧 我们就办个惊喜派对吧 |
[03:57] | For Gangy? | 为了外婆 |
[03:59] | – Yeah, how did you know? – She called and invited us. | – 对 你怎么知道 – 她打电话来邀请了我们 |
[04:03] | – Okay, so it was her idea. – We don’t have to go, do we? | – 好吧 是她的主意 – 我们不一定要去 是吗 |
[04:07] | Come on. This is a Bluth family celebration. | 来吧 这可是布鲁斯家族的庆典 |
[04:09] | It’s no place for children. | 没孩子的地 |
[04:12] | And Lindsay went to the | 之后 Lindsay第一次去 |
[04:13] | prison to visit her father for the first time. | 监狱探望她的父亲 |
[04:16] | But didn’t get the reception she was expecting. | 但没有收到她预想中的反响 |
[04:21] | I wanna thank you for coming here. It took a lot of guts. | 谢谢你能来 需要很大的勇气 |
[04:23] | The reason I’m here today is | 我今天来的目的是 |
[04:24] | because I felt that I needed to say something. | 我有话要说 |
[04:28] | – Oh, okay. – My whole life… | – 哦 好吧 – 我的一生 |
[04:31] | all you’ve ever praised me for is my looks. | 你只是夸赞我的长相 |
[04:34] | – Oh, no. Your looks… – Yes, Dad. | – 哦 不 你看起来 – 正是这样 爸爸 |
[04:36] | I mean, it’s always been Michael’s got the brains… | 我的意思是 总是Michael有头脑 |
[04:38] | Gob’s got the charm, Buster’s got the… | Gob有魅力 Buster有 |
[04:44] | – High-fastening pants. – Have you said that? | – 高腰的裤子 – 你这样说过吗 |
[04:46] | No. I’m saying that now. | 不 我刚刚这样说的 |
[04:48] | So, anyway. Look, if you’re wondering why I haven’t visited… | 所以 不管怎样 如果你想知道为什么我没来过 |
[04:51] | maybe it’s because I wanted to be | 也许是因为我想让人们不仅仅 |
[04:53] | thought of as more than just a beautiful face. | 记得我的漂亮的脸蛋 |
[04:56] | And a gorgeous head of hair. | 和优美的头发 |
[05:00] | Lindsay was surprised once again that no heads were turned. | Lindsay再一次很惊讶没人回头 |
[05:07] | I’m gonna go shopping. I’ll be back tomorrow. | 我要去购物了 我明天再来 |
[05:12] | George Michael was finally moving beyond his crush on Maeby… | George Michael终于不再迷恋Maeby |
[05:16] | and felt happy to have a cousin he could just see a movie with. | 并且为有一个可以一起看电影的表妹感到很高兴 |
[05:19] | It was a love between two cousins | 这是关于表兄妹之间的爱情故事 |
[05:22] | that the world thought was wrong. | 被世俗所不容 |
[05:24] | But it was the world that was wrong. | 但只因为这是扭曲的世俗 |
[05:29] | – We have got to see this movie. – Excuse me, kids? | – 我们一定要看这部电影 – 抱歉 孩子 |
[05:32] | Can I see your I.D.’s? | 能看看你的身份证明吗 |
[05:38] | And Michael was driving his mother to her surprise party. | Michael正在载他的母亲参加惊喜派对 |
[05:41] | Where on earth are we going? | 我们到底要去哪 |
[05:45] | Left at the next corner. | 下个路口左转 |
[05:48] | – You know, Michael? – Yeah? | – 你知道吗 Michael – 什么 |
[05:50] | I’d be happy to drive if you want me to. | 如果你想让我开车的话 我很乐意 |
[05:52] | It’s better than sitting here | 总比干坐在这 |
[05:53] | with Buster’s stupid rock behind me. | 而且Buster这块烂石头还在后面 |
[05:56] | Buster had recently brought the rock home… | Buster最近才把这块石头带回来 |
[05:57] | from an archeological dig, | 从一个考古现场弄来的 |
[05:59] | but had yet to find a way to get it out of the car. | 但至今还没找到方法怎么把它从车里弄出来 |
[06:02] | Mom, you’ve already got two strikes on your record. | 妈妈 你的驾驶记录上已经有了两次违章了 |
[06:04] | You strike one more person, and it’s technically a spree. | 你再撞一个人 这就真的是狂欢犯罪了 |
[06:10] | Are we going to the back? Is this what I think it is? | 为什么我们要到后面去 是我想的那样吗 |
[06:15] | – Surprise! – And she was surprised… | – 惊喜吧 – 之后她被惊到了 |
[06:19] | that her family didn’t show up. | 她的家庭成员都没来 |
[06:21] | So this is what my children think of me. | 原来这就是我的孩子们怎么想我的 |
[06:38] | Where the… was everybody? | 大家都该死的在哪 |
[06:40] | – What are you talking about? – Mom’s party. Where were you guys? | – 你在说什么 – 妈妈的惊喜派对 你们在哪 |
[06:44] | It’s the first I’ve heard about it. | 我第一次听说 |
[06:47] | – What about you? Neiman’s? – Prison. | – 你在哪 尼曼名品店吗 – 监狱 |
[06:51] | Then Neiman’s. But only because I’m | 之后去了尼曼名品店 但只因为我还要 |
[06:53] | going back to prison, and they’ve seen me in this. | 再去监狱 而且他们已经见过我穿成这样了 |
[06:56] | Buster? You of all people. Where were you, buddy? | Buster你呢 所有人中 你去了哪 伙计 |
[07:00] | You barely even leave Mom’s apartment. | 你基本不离开妈妈的公寓 |
[07:02] | In fact, Buster was worried about running into Lucille 2. | 事实上 Buster担心碰上另一个Lucille |
[07:06] | So he never left his mother’s apartment. | 所以他根本没离开他母亲的公寓 |
[07:08] | Lucille 2 was also supposed to go, | 另一个Lucille也应该去 |
[07:10] | but was waiting until she saw Buster emerge. | 但她在等Buster出现 |
[07:18] | Tonight, Mother was humiliated. | 今晚 妈妈丢尽了脸 |
[07:21] | And I wanna throw her another surprise party… A real one. | 我想给给她另外办一个惊喜派对 真正的一个 |
[07:23] | One where she’s not the one that’s yelling “Surprise.” | 一个不是她自己在喊”惊喜吧”的派对 |
[07:26] | Mom yelled “Surprise”? | 妈妈自己喊了”惊喜吧” |
[07:27] | Yeah. She went from giddy to devastated. | 是的 她从一瞬间从天堂到地狱 |
[07:29] | I mean, it would’ve been funny if it wasn’t so… | 我的意思是 本来应该挺搞笑的 如果不是 |
[07:33] | Well, it was kind of funny. | 好吧 还是有点搞笑的 |
[07:34] | What frail act got you this time, Michael? | 这次又是什么虚弱的举动触动了你 Michael |
[07:37] | She couldn’t open a jar? | 她打不开瓶子盖了吗 |
[07:38] | What, did a clump of her hair come out in your hands? | 难道她掉的头发落在你手里了吗 |
[07:42] | No. It was something that she said at dinner. | 不 是她晚饭时说的什么东西 |
[07:44] | It’s dry. | 太干了 |
[07:47] | You know, Mom, I’m sorry you’re upset. But, you know… | 妈妈 很抱歉让你伤心 但 你知道的 |
[07:49] | if you were nicer, then maybe | 如果你能更和蔼点 那么可能 |
[07:51] | your kids would take better care of you, you know? | 你的孩子能更好的照顾你 你知道吗 |
[07:53] | Or-Or wanna be with you more. | 或者更想和你在一起 |
[08:00] | I’ve been a horrible mother. | 我一直都是糟糕的母亲 |
[08:03] | No, Mom. You’re great. | 不 妈 你挺好的 |
[08:05] | You’ve been a great mother. | 你是一个很好的母亲 |
[08:08] | Well, you know she’s been a horrible mother, right? | 呃 你知道她一直是个糟糕的母亲 对吗 |
[08:10] | You don’t have to tell me. | 不用你告诉我 |
[08:11] | But what was I gonna say? All right? So, it’s a party. | 但我能说什么 行吗 我们来办派对吧 |
[08:15] | I mean, if you’re not gonna do it for Mom, do it for me. | 我的意思是 就算不为了妈妈 为了我 |
[08:19] | Okay. But I think a party’s a little excessive. | 好吧 但我认为办个派对太过了 |
[08:23] | Um, is it okay if I do it for Mom and not you? | 呃 我是为了妈妈 而不是为了你 这样行吗 |
[08:27] | – Yeah. – ‘Cause I really like Mom. | – 好的 – 因为我真的很喜欢妈妈 |
[08:30] | We know. | 我知道 |
[08:32] | The next day, Buster decided it was time to deal with… | 第二天 Buster决定是时候去解决 |
[08:35] | the situation with Lucille Austero. | 与Lucille Austero的问题了 |
[08:38] | I’ve already got a Lucille in my life. | 我已经有了一个Lucille |
[08:43] | I understand. That’s healthy. | 我明白 这倒是正常 |
[08:45] | I didn’t mean to lead you on. | 我不是有意哄骗你 |
[08:48] | – Oh, Buster. I feel so foolish. – No. | – 哦 Buster 我感到很愚蠢 – 不 |
[08:51] | Yes. I’m foolish and I’m funny and I’m needy. | 是的 我很笨 我很搞笑 而且我很黏人 |
[08:56] | – Am I needy? – No. | – 我黏人吗 – 不 |
[08:58] | Are you sure I’m not needy? ‘Cause I feel needy sometimes. | 你确定我不黏人吗 因为有时我自己都觉得黏人 |
[09:01] | You know, we’re probably not that different, you and me. | 你知道 我们也许没有那么不同 你和我 |
[09:05] | You and I. Is it “I” Or is it “Me”? | 你和吾 是”我” 还是 “吾” |
[09:08] | – Buster, it’s us. – Yes. It is us. Us. | – Buster 是我们 – 是的 是我们 |
[09:26] | Under the pretense of driving his mother somewhere else… | 假装带他妈妈到其他地方去 |
[09:29] | Michael, once again, arrived at the restaurant. | Michael再一次到了那家餐厅 |
[09:31] | Michael, did you do this again? | Michael 你又做了什么 |
[09:34] | – Surprise! – And once again, no one showed up. | – 惊喜吧 – 再一次 没人出现 |
[09:39] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[09:41] | I told you. They don’t support me. | 我告诉过你了 他们不支持我 |
[09:44] | I hate to tell you, Mom, but they don’t support me either. | 我不想这么说 妈妈 但他们也不支持我 |
[09:46] | I sat down and I told them this was important to me. | 我坐下来告诉他们这对我很重要 |
[09:52] | – You did that for me? – I let you drive, didn’t I? | – 你为了我这么做 – 我让你开车了 不是吗 |
[09:57] | Yes, you did, Michael, and I’m loving it. | 是的 Michael 而且我很喜欢 |
[10:01] | You’re a good son. You always do things for others. | 你是个好儿子 你总是为别人着想 |
[10:04] | You’re the only one holding this family together. | 只有你在维持着这个家庭聚在一起 |
[10:06] | And you see a lot more than I give you credit for, Mom. | 我本以为你没观察到这么多事情 妈妈 |
[10:09] | You’re not just concerned with yourself. | 你不是只关心你自己 |
[10:11] | You care about the family. | 你还关心这个家 |
[10:14] | Hey. Is that Gob? | 嗨 那是Gob吗 |
[10:16] | It’s an idiot on a scooter at night? It’s gotta be Gob. | 大晚上的骑着个踏板车的白痴 肯定是Gob |
[10:20] | – Let’s give him a scare. – Hmm? | – 让我们吓吓他 – 呃 |
[10:23] | – No, Mom. I don’t think we should. – A nice little scare. | – 不 妈妈 我觉得我们不应该 – 只是小小的吓吓他 |
[10:28] | Hey, big shot, too busy to go to your mother’s party? | 嗨 大人物 太忙了 没法参加你妈妈的派对了吗 |
[10:32] | Mom, that is not Gob. Mom! Mom! | 妈 那不是Gob 妈 妈 |
[10:48] | You okay, sir? | 你还好吗 先生 |
[10:50] | Yeah. I guess. How’s my mom? She’s so frail. | 是的 我猜 我妈妈怎么样 她很虚弱 |
[10:55] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I was thrown clear. | 我很好 我很好 我被完整的甩了出去 |
[10:58] | I only care about you. | 我只关心你 |
[11:06] | – How are you feeling? – Actually, my head does not hurt at all. | – 你感觉怎么样 – 实际上 我头不疼了 |
[11:11] | What did you give me? | 你给了我什么药 |
[11:12] | – Your mother asked me to pump you full of… | 你妈妈让我给你吃了许多 |
[11:14] | – Children’s aspirin. – Okay. | – 儿童阿司匹林 – 好吧 |
[11:18] | You know, it’s funny. I remember, um, leaving the restaurant. | 你知道吗 搞笑的是 我记得 嗯 离开餐厅 |
[11:23] | And then, uh, I was driving, I guess. | 之后 嗯 我开着车 我想 |
[11:26] | I-I just… I cannot picture it. | 我 我只是 我记不起来了 |
[11:27] | That’s pretty common, actually. | 实际上这很常见 |
[11:29] | It’s just short-term memory loss | 只是短期记忆丢失 |
[11:31] | from the bump on the back of your head. | 因为你头后部受创 |
[11:33] | I can’t believe I did this. | 我不敢相信我这么做了 |
[11:34] | My insurance rates are gonna go through the roof. | 我的保险费率肯定会高破天的 |
[11:37] | That’s not what matters now. Here, get comfortable. Scoot up. | 现在 这不是关键的 来 舒服的躺下 抬起来 |
[11:42] | “Scoot”? Scooter. Was there a scooter involved? | “踏” 脚踏车 是不是昨晚有辆脚踏车来着 |
[11:45] | Oh, dear. I can’t believe I did that. | 哦 天啊 我做了什么 |
[11:48] | – I am so sorry. I’ll get you some air. – I hardly felt it. | – 太抱歉了我让你透透气 – 没什么 |
[11:52] | In fact, actually, uh, I didn’t feel it. | 事实上 我什么都没感到 |
[11:58] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | Buster, you remember when we were kissing last night? | Buster 你记得我们昨晚的亲吻吗 |
[12:05] | It was a wild, wild ride. | 那是次狂野的经历 |
[12:10] | But is this something we can do? | 但我们能这样做吗 |
[12:12] | Is this something society will allow? | 世俗能允许我们这样吗 |
[12:16] | I don’t care what other people think. | 我不管别人怎么想 |
[12:18] | My God, for the first time in years | 天啊 好几年来 |
[12:20] | I felt like I was standing on solid ground. | 我第一次感觉脚踏实地 |
[12:23] | You know, my panic attacks have decreased. | 你知道 我的恐慌症也缓解了 |
[12:27] | I feel confident. I’m feeling proud even. | 我感到自信 我甚至感到骄傲 |
[12:33] | I mean, for the first time in my life… | 我的意思是 我人生中第一次 |
[12:41] | I’ll call Dr. Miller. | 我给Miller医生打电话 |
[12:44] | Oh. Excuse me. | 哦 抱歉 |
[12:47] | Hello. Oh, my God. I’m getting my gauze. | 你好 我的天 我去拿纱布 |
[12:51] | You know, I should call George Michael. I’m worried about my son. | 你知道 我应该给George Michael打电话 我担心我的儿子 |
[12:54] | I’m worried about my son. | 我也担心我的儿子 |
[12:57] | George Michael will be fine with his aunt and uncle. | George Michael和他的姑姑和伯伯在一起会很好的 |
[12:59] | I want you resting, not using the phone. | 我需要你休息 而不是打电话 |
[13:02] | Let me take care of you. | 我自己能行 |
[13:05] | You know, you really are more generous than I can remember. | 知道不 你真的比我印象中更慷慨 |
[13:08] | But that’s what a parent does, huh? You put your kid first? | 但父母本来就该这样 以孩子为主 |
[13:13] | Rest up, sweetie. You gave me quite a scare. | 歇歇吧 甜心 你可吓死我了 |
[13:18] | Scare. Did somebody say, “Let’s give him a sc…” | “吓” 是不是有人说过”让我们吓吓” |
[13:22] | What is the matter with me? Clumsy Clara. | 我到底怎么回事 真是像粗心的Clara |
[13:27] | Totally cool. Didn’t feel a thing. | 完全没事 什么都没感到 |
[13:28] | You know, Mom, I’m crazy about this aspirin. | 你知道的 妈妈 这阿司匹林药剂太足了 |
[13:31] | I can’t believe we give it to children. | 我不敢相信我们给孩子开这个药 |
[13:33] | Gob, meanwhile, was being | 这个时候 Michael的儿子 |
[13:34] | visited by Michael’s son, George Michael. | George Michael去拜访Gob |
[13:38] | Michael George Michael Michael? George Michael. | |
[13:40] | – You’ve gotta go. – Wait. | – 你得马上离开 – 等等 |
[13:44] | Uncle Gob, is this a bad time? | Gob伯伯 现在不是时候吗 |
[13:45] | No. Are you kidding? So, what’s up? | 不 你在开玩笑吗 那么 怎么了 |
[13:48] | I, uh, need you to make some fake I.D.’s for me and Maeby. | 我 嗯 需要你为我和Maeby做些假身份证明 |
[13:53] | – Like a passport? – Yeah, yeah. That’d be great. | – 比如 护照 – 对 那就太好了 |
[13:55] | Oh, and, uh, preferably French. I like the way they think. | 哦 嗯 最好是法国人 我喜欢他们的思维方式 |
[14:00] | Look, I don’t want you thinking that | 嗯 我不想让你认为 |
[14:01] | your uncle is some sleazy character from the docks. | 你的伯伯是什么码头上的小混混 |
[14:03] | – Good morning. – How are you? | – 早上好 – 你好吗 |
[14:07] | She’s an Olympian… hopeful. | 她是个奥运会选手 希望如此 |
[14:12] | Swimming and some coaching. Yes, I will make the I.D.’s for you. | 游泳和进行些教练工作 好吧 我会给你们做些身份证明 |
[14:16] | But we’re gonna have to make this quick. | 但我们必须行动迅速 |
[14:17] | Your dad wants me out of here by noon. | 你爸爸让我中午前离开这 |
[14:18] | I wouldn’t worry about him. He’s staying at Gangy’s. | 别担心他 他待在奶奶那 |
[14:20] | Yeah, he got in a car accident | 是的 他出了车祸 |
[14:21] | on the way back from her birthday party. | 在她的生日派对回来的路上 |
[14:23] | – Man, I told him not to let her drive. – No. It was him driving. | – 天啊 我告诉过他别让她开车的 – 不 是他自己开着车 |
[14:26] | She’s taking good care of him too. | 她在照顾他 |
[14:27] | She won’t even let him use the phone. | 她都不让他用电话 |
[14:29] | So you’re telling me that he | 那么 你的意思是 |
[14:29] | – can’t go anywhere and he’s incommunicado? – Right. | – 他哪都不能去 而且他被软禁了 – 对 |
[14:33] | That’s when Gob decided to | 这个时候Gob决定 |
[14:35] | take the yacht to South America for the summer. | 这个夏天开着游艇去南美洲 |
[14:38] | I gotta alert this boat’s crew. | 我需要警告船员 |
[14:42] | They’ll be devastated. | 他们会伤心死的 |
[14:46] | Lindsay put on her new outfit and returned to prison. | Lindsay穿上她的新外套 回到了监狱 |
[14:58] | Back at Lucille’s, | 回到Lucille那 |
[14:59] | Michael was still piecing together the accident. | Michael仍然在回忆那场事故 |
[15:02] | – Hey, Buster. – Hey, brother. | – 嗨 Buster – Hey 哥哥 |
[15:06] | – Dr. Miller? – Yeah. | – Miller医生 – 嗯 |
[15:09] | I just jumped through a plate glass window on a date. | 我刚刚在约会时撞碎了一块玻璃门 |
[15:13] | Oh. Well, women love to laugh. | 哦 好吧 女人们喜欢笑 |
[15:16] | It was worth it to be away from Mom’s controlling grasp. | 如果这样能逃离妈妈控制狂的魔爪 还是值得的 |
[15:20] | Buster, what’s going on? What happened to your head? | Buster 怎么了 你的头怎么了 |
[15:24] | Nothing. Gob was just teaching me how to hit it with a hammer. | 没什么 Gob刚刚教我如何用锤子打头 |
[15:29] | Gob was there. | Gob当时在现场 |
[15:31] | Gob was on his scooter. | Gob骑着他的脚踏车 |
[15:34] | I think I wanted to hit Gob. | 我想要撞Gob |
[15:36] | Yes. That is exactly what happened. | 是的 当时就是这么回事 |
[15:38] | You wanted to give Gob a scare. | 你想吓一吓Gob |
[15:41] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[15:45] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[15:50] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[15:54] | George Sr. Was once again being visited by his daughter. | George Sr的女儿再次来探望他 |
[15:57] | That’s it. I don’t want… You can’t… I don’t… | 到此为止 我不想 你不能 我不 |
[15:59] | Please, you gotta stop coming here. | 拜托了 你别再来这了 |
[16:02] | It is obvious I’m not wearing a bra, right? | 很显然我没穿胸罩 对吗 |
[16:04] | I can’t take this anymore. I, um… | 我受不了了 我 |
[16:06] | Uh, I’m paying far too big a price for this. | 这对我来说代价太大了 |
[16:09] | Well, what about me? This is the third time I’ve come here. | 那我呢 这是我第三次来这 |
[16:12] | I haven’t even been remotely harassed. | 我甚至没有被骚扰 |
[16:14] | That is not what I’m paying for. | 我说的代价不是指这个 |
[16:16] | Have I lost it? Did I ever even have it? | 难道我已经不行了吗 甚至我曾经行过吗 |
[16:19] | I’m paying thousands of dollars in Krugerrands. | 我花了上千美金的克鲁格金币 |
[16:22] | – What? – Gold. Krugerrands. | – 什么 – 金子 克鲁格金币 |
[16:25] | Your mother snuck ’em in here stuffed in energy bar wrappers… | 你妈把金币包在士力架包装里然后偷带进来 |
[16:29] | to keep me from getting strangled in the shower or worse. | 为的是防止让我在洗澡时被掐死或者更糟 |
[16:33] | – Stabbed? – In a way. | – 被捅刀 – 差不多 |
[16:37] | I used them to pay off the other guys. | 我用它们来打发其他人 |
[16:39] | To stop them from hollering obscenities at my… my little girl. | 阻止他们对我的小女孩污言秽语 |
[16:45] | But you keep coming back here, honey, and I’m going broke. | 但你总是回到这里来 亲爱的 我会破产的 |
[16:50] | That’s all I ever wanted from you, Daddy. | 这是我对你所期望的一切 爸爸 |
[16:55] | For you to spend money on me. | 让你为我花钱 |
[17:00] | No touching! | 不准接触 |
[17:03] | Gob, I want you to move back on to the yacht. | Gob 我想让你搬回到游艇上 |
[17:05] | The yacht? What makes you think I’d want to now? | 游艇 什么让你觉得我现在想回去 |
[17:08] | Well, I know that you’ve been looking for… | 那 我知道你在找 |
[17:12] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[17:12] | I think that was on your end. | 我想是你那边传出来的 |
[17:14] | The truth is, I can wait | 事实上 我可以等等 |
[17:16] | on selling the yacht. It’s just money, right? | 再卖掉游艇 只是钱而已 对吗 |
[17:18] | Wow. How hard did you hit that steering wheel? | 哇 你撞在方向盘上到底撞得多重啊 |
[17:21] | – I actually hit the back of my head. – The back of your head? | – 实际上我撞到了我的头后边 – 头后边 |
[17:26] | Yeah. Gob, the accident only happened because… | 对 Gob 事故发生的唯一原因是 |
[17:27] | I was trying to scare you. | 我想吓一吓你 |
[17:30] | – Maybe even hurt you. – That doesn’t sound like you. | – 甚至可能伤害你 – 听起来不像你 |
[17:34] | It sounds like Mom. | 听起来像妈妈 |
[17:35] | Can we please just lay off Mom for a change? | 我们能不能这次别再说妈妈了 |
[17:38] | She’s the one that helped me | 这次是她帮助了 |
[17:39] | remember what happened. I’m the bad guy here. Not her. | 想想发生了 这次我是坏人 不是她 |
[17:42] | And definitely not you, so, would you please just take the yacht? | 而且绝对不是你 所以 请你搬回到游艇上吧 |
[17:47] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[17:52] | South America sounds good. | 南美听起了不错 |
[17:55] | But a chance to expose Mom? | 但揭露妈妈的机会 |
[17:59] | – Turn this skiff around. – We haven’t even left the dock. | – 让小船调头 – 我们都还没离开码头 |
[18:04] | But “Skiff” Is appropriate, right? | 但”小船”没用错 对吗 |
[18:07] | Gob rushed to shore to spare his brother… | Gob冲到海滩去拯救他的弟弟 |
[18:09] | from what he was certain were his mother’s machinations. | 将他从他们母亲的阴谋中拯救出来 |
[18:13] | – What are you doing? – Hey. Open this door. | – 你在做什么 – 嗨 打开门 |
[18:15] | – You’ve been set up. – Michael! | – 你被人算计了 – Michael |
[18:17] | There’s no way you were trying to hurt me. You don’t hate me. | 你不可能想伤害我 你不讨厌我 |
[18:20] | Mom hates me. You kind of like me. | 妈妈讨厌我 你有点喜欢我 |
[18:24] | – Yeah. I kind of like you. – Yeah. | – 对 我有点喜欢你 – 对 |
[18:25] | – Michael, I need your help. – Coming. | – Michael 帮帮我 – 来了 |
[18:29] | – Ow! I got hit back there. – Right! | – 啊 我后面这被撞了 – 对啊 |
[18:31] | On the back of the head, which | 后脑勺被撞 |
[18:32] | means that you couldn’t have hit the steering wheel. | 这说明你不可能撞在方向盘上 |
[18:34] | Mom must have clubbed you with a | 妈妈肯定是用 |
[18:35] | champagne bottle or something so she could drive. | 酒瓶子或什么的敲晕了 她才能开车 |
[18:37] | Gob, how’d you figure it out? | Gob 你怎么弄明白的 |
[18:39] | It’s funny you should ask that… | 搞笑的是你应该问 |
[18:40] | No. He didn’t figure anything out. | 不 他什么都没弄明白 |
[18:42] | I probably got hit on the back of the head | 我后脑勺被撞 |
[18:44] | because of Buster’s rock. | 可能是因为Buster的大石头 |
[18:47] | Hey, big shot! | 嗨 大人物 |
[18:50] | Which was behind the passenger seat. | 大石头是放在乘员座位后面的 |
[18:52] | Which means that she picked you up | 这说明她把你拉起来 |
[18:54] | and dragged you over to the driver’s seat. | 然后把你拖到了驾驶员的座位上 |
[18:57] | Mom can’t pick me up. | 妈妈不可能把我拉起来 |
[18:58] | She could barely pick up that bag of protein bars. | 她几乎提不动那些士力架 |
[19:01] | Guess what? They weren’t protein bars. | 你猜怎么着 那些根本不是士力架 |
[19:03] | They were gold Krugerrands. | 是克鲁格金币 |
[19:04] | And Dad finally paid attention to my intellect. | 爸爸终于关注我的头脑了 |
[19:07] | – Open this door! – Gob, this is nuts. | – 打开门 – Gob 这不可能 |
[19:10] | Mother is frail. | 妈妈虚弱无力 |
[19:12] | – Stop this nonsense this instant! – You set him up, Mom. | – 现在别胡闹了 – 你算计了他 妈妈 |
[19:15] | I was halfway to South America, | 我本来在去南美的半路上 |
[19:17] | but I couldn’t let you get away with it… | 但我不能让你就这么侥幸逃脱 |
[19:18] | because we’re brothers, Mom, and we kind of like each other. | 因为我们是兄弟 妈妈 而且我们还有点喜欢对方 |
[19:24] | – You were going to South America? – I don’t think so. | – 你本来要去南美 – 我不这样认为 |
[19:29] | Mom, you and I were getting along so well. | 妈妈 你和我相处的很好 |
[19:32] | I was thinking so highly of you. | 我当时那么赞赏你 |
[19:33] | How could you make me think this was all my fault? | 你怎么能让我认为这一切都是我的错呢 |
[19:35] | Because if you knew it was my fault, | 因为如果你知道是我的错 |
[19:36] | you would’ve turned against me. | 你肯定会离开我 |
[19:38] | And I had finally gotten you on my side. | 我终于让你和我站在了一边 |
[19:41] | You were sticking up for me. | 你还为我出头 |
[19:42] | l-I don’t even remember you ever doing that before. | 我都不记得你上次这么做是什么时候了 |
[19:45] | I just want my children to love me. | 我只想让我的孩子爱我 |
[19:48] | Stop lying. Stop manipulating. Just be nicer. | 那就别再撒谎 别再摆布别人 只要和善点就行了 |
[19:52] | But… | 但 |
[20:02] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[20:09] | I’m a horrible mother. | 我是个糟糕的母亲 |
[20:15] | – No, no, Mom. You’re great. – That’s crazy talk. | – 不 不 妈妈 你棒极了 – 什么疯话 |
[20:18] | – You’re a fantastic mother. – I can’t believe what I’m hearing, Mother. | – 你是个很棒的母亲 – 不敢相信我听到了什么 妈妈 |
[20:20] | Oh, we do. We really love you. | 哦 我们是爱你的 |
[20:23] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的发展受阻 |
[20:25] | George Michael and Maeby sneak back into Les Cousins Dangereux. | George Michael和Maeby偷偷溜进了<危情兄妹> |
[20:29] | Excuse me. You’re too young to be holding that ticket. | 抱歉 你们太小了 不可能买到那张票 |
[20:32] | – Let’s go. – I can’t go to jail. | – 我们走吧 – 我可不想进监狱 |
[20:34] | – Let’s just watch cartoons. – | 我们还是看卡通片算了 – |
[20:35] | Sir, we will not be starting with Les Cousins until you leave. | 先生 在你离开前 我们不会开始放映<危情兄妹>的 |
[20:38] | Excuse me, but I thought my A.A.R.P. Card was good for one and a guest. | 抱歉 但我以为我的退休证可以另外带一位进来 |
[20:42] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:43] | I knew society would never accept this. | 我知道世俗不会接受这个 |
[20:44] | And they never will. | 而且他们永远不会 |
[20:46] | Michael’s insurance takes another hit. | Michael的保险信用再次受到重创 |
[20:55] | Ow! | 哦 |
[20:58] | I was definitely driving that time. | 那次肯定是我开的车 |