时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Michael Bluth arrived home to find the rental car… | Michael Bluth回到家发现了这辆租来的车 |
[00:07] | his sister, Lindsay, had promised to return. | 她姐姐Lindsay本来答应归还的 |
[00:10] | Lindsay, you have to cut back on everything. | 老姐 你得削减一切支出 |
[00:12] | I’m even selling the corporate jet. | 我甚至会把公司飞机卖掉 |
[00:14] | Great. So now we don’t have a car or a jet? | 非常好 意思说我们现在连一辆车一架飞机都没有 |
[00:17] | Why don’t we just take an ad out in I’m Poor magazine? | 我们都可以在”我很穷”杂志登广告了 |
[00:19] | I’m trying to get development started. All right? | 我正做出改善 好么 |
[00:22] | – I’ve got six bulldozers waiting to get underway. – Bulldozing? | – 我已经找来6辆推土机准备开工了 – 推土机 |
[00:26] | What about the trees? | 那棵树怎么办 |
[00:28] | We’re just gonna cover them up with blankets. | 我们用毯子盖起来 |
[00:30] | I’m ripping them out. | 我要把树都砍了 |
[00:31] | Anything for a buck, right? | 一切为了钱 对吧 |
[00:33] | You are so materialistic. | 你真物质 |
[00:35] | Don’t suddenly turn this into one of your causes. | 不要突然把这个当成你的借口 |
[00:37] | It’s not sudden, Michael. | 这不突然 Michael |
[00:39] | I’ve always been deeply passionate about nature. | 我一向对大自然有浓厚的热情 |
[00:42] | Perhaps you remember Neuterfest? | 你还记得Neuterfest吧 |
[00:43] | I’ll never forget your wedding. | 我不会忘了你的婚礼 |
[00:45] | I care deeply for nature. | 我很热爱大自然 |
[00:48] | You’re wearing ostrich skin boots. | 你穿鸵鸟皮做的靴子 |
[00:49] | I don’t care about ostriches. | 我不关心鸵鸟 |
[00:51] | You’re looking at a desperate man, Michael. | 站在你面前的是个绝望的男人 Michael |
[00:54] | Do you need money? | 你缺钱么 |
[00:55] | What I need is freedom. | 我缺自由 |
[00:56] | Marta is being interviewed today on TV… | 今天电视台就Marta在 |
[01:01] | about her show, El Amor Prohibido. | El Amor Prohibido中的表演 采访了她 |
[01:04] | It’s bad enough that | 这已经够糟了 |
[01:05] | I gotta go to the awards show tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上要陪她参加颁奖典礼 |
[01:07] | Today I gotta stand next to her like I’m Rita Wilson. | 可今天我还得待在他旁边 好像我就是Rita Wilson |
[01:10] | Gob’s girlfriend Marta had been nominated for a daytime Desi… | Gob的女朋友Marta被西班牙日间电视台提名 |
[01:14] | the award given for excellence in Spanish daytime television. | 杰出日间演员奖 |
[01:18] | You found a woman who believes in you. | 你找到了个相信你的女人 |
[01:20] | You should make a commitment to her, ’cause life is short. | 你应该对她做出承诺 毕竟生命短暂 |
[01:22] | I would give anything to be able to have that again. | 我愿意用一切来换回这些 |
[01:26] | You know? A family? Nothing else matters. | 你知道么 一个家庭 比什么都重要 |
[01:29] | – Michael! – That’s Mom. Hide. | – Michael – 妈来了 藏起来 |
[01:32] | You brought up money earlier. | 你刚才提到了钱 |
[01:33] | I actually would like to borrow some. | 我确实需要点钱 |
[01:35] | – No. – Michael? | – 不行 – Michael |
[01:37] | – He’s in here, Mom! – Come on. | – 妈 他在这 – 别这样 |
[01:39] | No way. That’s mine. Give it to me! | 不行 这是我的 快给我 |
[01:42] | Gob, wait! I need those tickets! | Gob 等等 把票给我 |
[01:45] | He promised me tickets to his girlfriend’s awards show. | 他答应给我他女朋友颁奖典礼入场券的 |
[01:48] | You’re going to that thing? | 你要参加那个 |
[01:50] | Well, my dear friend Lucille Austero… | 恩 我的好朋友Lucille Austero |
[01:53] | is part owner of a television station… | 是这个电视节目合伙人之一 |
[01:55] | and I want to show up and hold my head high. | 我不仅要参加还要昂首挺胸 |
[01:59] | I may not have her money anymore, | 我也许没她那么有钱了 |
[02:00] | but at least I have a live husband. | 但至少我有个活生生的丈夫 |
[02:02] | Ah, she’s lucky to have you as a friend. | 恩 有你这么个朋友她真幸运 |
[02:06] | – Buster. – Hey, brother. | – Buster – 嘿 二哥 |
[02:08] | Uh, Mom said you could tie this for me. | 恩 妈妈说你能帮我打好领带 |
[02:11] | Make it long so Buster doesn’t seem so… round. | 把领带留长点 这样Buster看起来没有那么 圆乎乎的 |
[02:15] | – Come here, pal. – Thank you. | – 过来 老弟 – 谢了 |
[02:17] | – Do you guys got a big date? – Well, we’re not dating. | – 你们要去约会么 – 额 我们不约会 |
[02:21] | Nonetheless… Come here… | 但是 过来 |
[02:22] | shouldn’t Buster be spending his evenings… | 难道Buster不应该 |
[02:24] | with women that aren’t so much… his mother? | 和除了她老妈之外的女人共度夜晚吗 |
[02:28] | He’s a beautiful boy. They don’t appreciate him. | 他是个可爱的男孩 是别人不识货 |
[02:31] | It’s his glasses. They make him look like a lizard. | 都怪他的眼镜 让他看起来像蜥蜴 |
[02:35] | – Plus, he’s self-conscious. – Gee, I wonder why. | – 而且 他的自信问题 – 哇 我还以为是什么呢 |
[02:38] | When’s the last time you went on a date? | 你最后一次约会是什么时候 |
[02:41] | I just haven’t met anybody who’s not | 我只是还没遇到谁既不 |
[02:42] | self-absorbed and impossible to have a conversation with. | 自私又不很难交流 |
[02:45] | If that’s a veiled criticism about me… | 如果你是含沙射影指我的话 |
[02:48] | I won’t hear it and I won’t respond to it. | 我不想听也不想做任何回答 |
[02:51] | Hmm. Maybe I’m wrong. | 恩 也许是我想多了 |
[02:53] | Later that day Michael finalized the sale of the corporate jet… | 而后几天 Michael出售了公司航机 |
[02:56] | and was also able to solve the family’s transportation problem. | 也解决了家庭出行问题 |
[03:00] | Hmm? | 恩 |
[03:02] | I am not riding in that thing. | 我不会坐这东西的 |
[03:04] | Well, we sold the jet, | 额 我们已经卖掉了飞机 |
[03:04] | and they didn’t want this. What am I gonna do? | 并且他们不想要这玩意儿 你还想我怎么样 |
[03:06] | Besides, Lindsay, it’s not like you’re materialistic. | 而且 Lindsay 你又不是只看重物质 |
[03:10] | Well, then, it’s all yours. | 恩 那么 这个是你们的了 |
[03:12] | Watch out for bridges and hop-ons. | 当心桥梁和路边搭车的 |
[03:15] | You’re gonna get some hop-ons. | 你肯定会遇到搭车的 |
[03:18] | And Michael was finally prepared… | 而后Michael最终准备 |
[03:19] | to begin the next phase of the family business. | 开始家族企业的下一阶段 |
[03:22] | We go to Trisha Thoon for more. | 我们赶往Trisha Thoon了解更多消息 |
[03:24] | An activist known as Johnny Bark | 一位名叫Johnny Bark的激进份子 |
[03:27] | has taken residence in this beloved tree… | 在这颗可爱的树上安家 |
[03:30] | and refuses to come down. | 拒绝下来 |
[03:31] | What is he protesting? | 他在抗议什么 |
[03:33] | The expansion of high-cost, low-quality mini-mansions… | 是这片高成本低品质的小别墅的扩建 |
[03:36] | like this one here. | 就像这座一样 |
[03:41] | You gotta be kidding me. | 没搞错吧 |
[03:47] | Michael met with his sister about the activist in the tree. | Michael和她姐姐会面商讨处理树上的激进份子 |
[03:50] | You want me to get him out? | 你想叫我让他下来 |
[03:52] | Oh, come on, It’s one tree. | 噢 得了 不就是一棵树 |
[03:55] | After we get that lot cleared, we’re gonna have enough money… | 我们把那片土地清理出来后 就会有足够的钱 |
[03:57] | for you to neuter thousands of animals. | 给你来阉割无数的动物 |
[04:00] | You can make dogs and cats | 你可以像以前一样让猫和狗 |
[04:01] | a complete thing of the past. No more dogs and cats. | 完全成为过去 再也没猫和狗了 |
[04:04] | And we will have enough money… | 我们还会有足够的钱 |
[04:06] | for me to replace the stair car with a normal car. | 买辆正常的车把接机车换掉 |
[04:11] | I’ll do it for the cats. | 为了猫猫们我做 |
[04:12] | Meanwhile, Marta’s interview was underway… | 同时 Marta的采访正在进行 |
[04:14] | and Gob was getting uncomfortable playing the supportive role. | 但是Gob对扮演这样一个背后支持者感到无趣 |
[04:18] | I just told him that we are this family now… | 我告诉他我们现在是一家人了 |
[04:20] | and that career’s one thing, but family is forever. | 事业是短暂的 但是家庭是永远的 |
[04:26] | I, too, have an announcement to make. | 我也想说几句话 |
[04:31] | To prove that no prison can hold me… | 为了证明没有什么监狱能困住我 |
[04:33] | I will incarcerate myself | 我自愿囚禁 |
[04:35] | in the penitentiary that holds my own father… | 在关我爸爸的联邦监狱 |
[04:37] | only to escape 24 hours later. | 并且在24小时内越狱 |
[04:40] | No shackles can hold these hands. | 没有什么枷锁能束缚这双手 |
[04:44] | Say that to them in Spanish. | 翻译成西班牙语 |
[04:46] | The next day, Michael got a call to meet Gob at the prison. | 第二天 Michael被通知在这所监狱与Gob会面 |
[04:50] | You’re going into prison? | 你要进监狱 |
[04:52] | I thought there was something wrong with Dad. | 我还以为爸爸出什么事了 |
[04:53] | What? No, Dad’s fine. | 什么 不会的 爸爸很好 |
[04:55] | Just saw him in there throwing the ball around with a couple guys. | 刚才还看到他和几个伙计玩棒球 |
[04:57] | Which, of course, he never did with me. | 当然 他都没陪我玩过 |
[04:59] | How did you get them to agree to this? | 他们怎么会同意这件事的 |
[05:01] | Oh, the warden’s a fan. | 噢 典狱官是我粉丝 |
[05:03] | You really think you can break out of my prison? | 你确定你能逃出我的监狱 |
[05:05] | You won’t even know I was here. | 神不知 鬼不觉 |
[05:07] | The warden was intrigued… less about the stunt… | 典狱官动心了 并不是因为魔术本身 |
[05:10] | and more about the prison | 更多的是因为 |
[05:11] | beatings this brash magician was sure to receive. | 这傲慢的魔术师在监狱里肯定会被揍开花 |
[05:13] | Well, any press is good press, huh? | 恩 无论什么新闻总比没新闻好 对么 |
[05:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:18] | So Gob went about swallowing the key to prepare for his escape. | Gob将吞下一颗钥匙以备越狱 |
[05:46] | Then I pass the key, bust out of prison and into magic history. | 所以我吞下钥匙 逃出监狱 创造魔术历史 |
[05:51] | Of course, that is gonna | 当然 我就不能陪Marta |
[05:52] | conflict with my going to the Desis with Marta. | 参加颁奖典礼 |
[05:54] | Well, life’s a compromise. | 恩 生活就是要学会妥协 |
[05:56] | I probably would have taken | 要我就可能会陪她 |
[05:57] | her to the nice event, but prison’ll be fun too. | 见证颁奖的时刻 但也希望你监狱生活愉快 |
[05:59] | Thank you. I knew you’d come through. | 谢了 我就知道你会帮我 |
[06:01] | How’d I come through? | 我怎么帮你 |
[06:04] | Gob, how’d I come through? | Gob 我怎么帮你 |
[06:08] | You might wanna find something a little stronger, Warden. | 你得来点更带劲的 典狱长 |
[06:12] | What is your problem? | 你们干什么 |
[06:15] | Meanwhile, Lindsay set about fulfilling her promise to Michael. | 同时 Lindsay满怀信心的履行对Michael的承诺 |
[06:24] | Get out of our tree. | 从我们树上给我下去 |
[06:26] | At this moment, Maeby found another opportunity to rebel. | 在这一刻 Maeby也找到另外机会来叛逆 |
[06:29] | We have to save this tree. | 我们必须留下这棵树 |
[06:32] | We have to! | 必须的 |
[06:33] | And George Sr. Was about to be surprised by his son. | George Sr对儿子的出现很是惊讶 |
[06:36] | Keep your arm up. That’s how you get accuracy. | 把手抬起来 那样才能投的准 |
[06:39] | Thought you said throwing | 还以为你以前说过 |
[06:40] | the ball against the garage door by yourself… | 自己用球砸车库门 |
[06:41] | was how you got accuracy. | 以后才能投的准 |
[06:43] | – Gob, what are you doing here? – Life, Dad. | – Gob 你怎么在这 – 混日子 老爸 |
[06:45] | I killed a guy. | 我杀了个人 |
[06:48] | Nah, it’s just a publicity stunt. I’m gonna bust out tomorrow. | 额 这只是个噱头 我明天就会逃出去 |
[06:51] | – Impressive, no? – You idiot. You’re gonna get yourself killed. | – 惊讶吧 是么 – 你个白痴 你会害死自己的 |
[06:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize | 噢 不好意思 我不知道 |
[06:55] | there weren’t any magic fans here. | 这里没有我的魔术粉丝 |
[06:58] | Hey, White Power Bill, he’s all right. | 嘿 白色能量Bill 他没事 |
[07:00] | White Power Bill can’t hear you… with such dirty ears. | 白色能量Bill听不到你说的 他的耳朵这么脏 |
[07:05] | Hey, White Power Bill has dirty ears. Hey, guys! | 嘿 白色能量Bill耳朵这么脏 嘿 大伙瞧瞧 |
[07:08] | Dirty Ears Bill! Dirty Ears Bill! | 脏耳朵Bill 脏耳朵Bill |
[07:11] | And Michael was about to get a surprise visit of his own. | 同时Michael接到了意料之外的拜访 |
[07:20] | Michael Michael? | |
[07:22] | Yes? Hi. I’m Michael. | 我是 嗨 我是Michael |
[07:25] | I’m Marta. | 我是Marta |
[07:28] | You’re Marta? | 你就是Marta |
[07:30] | Thank you so much for taking me to the awards. | 非常感谢你答应陪我去颁奖仪式 |
[07:32] | Gob said he really appreciated you coming through for him. | Gob说他真的很感谢你能帮到他 |
[07:35] | Oh. Sure. Yeah. | 噢 没错 对 |
[07:37] | This is how I came through, huh? | 这就是他说的帮忙 哼 |
[07:40] | – Listen, Marta… – Oh, and I hope… | – 听着 Marta – 对了 你能 |
[07:41] | I hope you don’t mind driving. I took a cab here. | 开车送我去么 我打了个出租过来 |
[07:44] | I just couldn’t find my keys. | 我找不到车钥匙了 |
[07:46] | Well, my brother may have eaten them. | 额 也许是我哥吃了 |
[07:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[07:52] | Um… I haven’t hired a limo or anything. | 恩 我没雇豪华轿车什么的 |
[07:56] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[07:59] | I think you might. | 我觉得你会的 |
[08:09] | Look, I’m an activist too. | 瞧 我也是激进份子 |
[08:11] | I appreciate what you’re doing for the environment. | 我很感谢你对大自然所做的一切 |
[08:13] | But we’re not the only ones who destroy trees. | 但是又不只是我们在砍树 |
[08:16] | What about beavers? | 那水獭呢 |
[08:17] | You call yourself an environmentalist? Go club some beavers. | 你说你是个环境保护者 去敲打敲打那些水獭啊 |
[08:22] | You don’t really get nature, do ya? | 你并不了解自然 是么 |
[08:24] | It will be torn down, with or without you. | 有你没你 这棵是都会砍掉 |
[08:29] | Where are the stairs? | 接机车哪去了 |
[08:30] | Meanwhile, the Desis were underway. | 同时 颁奖典礼正在进行 |
[08:45] | with the elite of the Latino Television Academy. | 拉丁电视学会的精英们谈笑风生 |
[08:47] | Can I get a vodka tonic, please? | 给我杯伏特加汤力 谢谢 |
[08:50] | I’d like a vodka tonic. Vodka tonic, please? | 我要杯伏特加汤力 伏特加汤力 谢谢 |
[08:53] | A sea of waiters, and no one will take a drink order. | 这么多服务员 就没一个听招呼 |
[08:56] | Buster was also mingling… | Buster也在社交 |
[08:58] | but, at Lucille’s insistence, wasn’t wearing his glasses. | 但是Lucille坚持不让他戴眼镜 |
[09:07] | Exciting night. | 好棒的夜晚 |
[09:10] | And Lucille Bluth crossed paths with Lucille Austero. | Lucille Bluth偶遇Lucille Austero |
[09:16] | Lucille Lucille? | |
[09:18] | Lucille Lucille! | |
[09:20] | – Well, aren’t you something? – Oh! | – 恩 你实在是太厉害了 – 噢 |
[09:22] | Showing up here without your husband. | 即使没有丈夫在侧 还是到场了 |
[09:24] | Shame be damned. Caution to the wind. | 羞耻和小心翼翼都见鬼去吧 |
[09:27] | That’s so sweet, darling. I’m here to support you. | 太棒了 亲爱的 我到这里支持你 |
[09:31] | You’re the one who’s all alone and likely to stay that way. | 你总是独自一个人 而且有可能一直这样 |
[09:34] | My husband’s just a phone call away. | 我丈夫一个电话就能过来 |
[09:36] | That’s one call per day, isn’t it? | 监狱一天只能打一次电话 是吗 |
[09:39] | Gee, I should think he’d wanna save that for his lawyer. | 天 我还以为他会留着给他的律师打电话 |
[09:42] | At least he’s in prison, not an urn. | 至少他是在监狱里 而不是骨灰盒里 |
[09:48] | You are so deliciously witty. | 你真会开玩笑 |
[09:50] | Aren’t we having fun? | 很有意思对吧 |
[09:53] | The other Lucille also suffers from severe vertigo. | 另一个Lucille患有头晕症状 |
[10:13] | Lucille Austero, meanwhile… | Lucille Austero 这个时候 |
[10:15] | perhaps because she’d never seen him without his glasses… | 也许从没看到过Buster摘下眼镜 |
[10:18] | first took notice of Buster. | 开始注意到他 |
[10:28] | Buster, however, failed to notice her… | 而Buster是绝对没注意到她 |
[10:33] | and she sent him a proposition. | 于是她给他留了个纸条 |
[10:34] | Excuse me, sir. This is for you. | 打扰下 先生 这个是给你的 |
[10:45] | Huh? | 恩 |
[10:45] | Finally, Marta’s category was announced. | 最终 到了公布Marta的获奖环节 |
[11:04] | Marta? Hey. | Marta 嘿 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. You really deserved to win in there. | 别伤心了 你本应该赢得奖项的 |
[11:12] | Did you win? L-I don’t speak Spanish. | 你赢了么 我听不懂西班牙语 |
[11:15] | It’s not about the award. | 不是因为奖项 |
[11:17] | It’s crazy, but I thought it would make Gob proud. | 说起来不可思议 但是我觉得Gob会为此自豪 |
[11:20] | I’m sure, in his own way, that he’s… | 我明白 以他的角度 他是 |
[11:22] | I just think he doesn’t understand family. You know, commitment. | 我只是觉得他不明白家庭的意义 你明白 责任 |
[11:27] | But those are the only things that matter in life. | 但这些是生命中最重要的事 |
[11:30] | At that moment Michael realized that this was… | 在那一刻Michael意识到 |
[11:33] | the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. | 这是他见过的最美的女人 |
[11:35] | For the first time since he lost his wife, he wanted someone. | 从他失去他妻子以后 这是第一次心动 |
[11:46] | At the same moment, Gob was ready to retrieve the key… | 与此同时 Gob准备把钥匙拉出来 |
[11:49] | to execute his escape. | 完成越狱 |
[11:50] | Is there a private bathroom nearby? | 这附近有比较隐秘的厕所么 |
[11:55] | You’re looking at it. | 你面前就是 |
[11:56] | No, I can’t use that. | 不 不能用这个 |
[11:58] | No, no, I need privacy. Yeah, I’ve always been that way. | 不 不 必须得隐秘的 |
[12:01] | I can’t go without privacy. | 否则我拉不出来 |
[12:04] | I c… I can’t pass this key without privacy! | 没有隐秘的厕所我拿不出这把钥匙 |
[12:06] | Well, I could ask the guys to leave, but, uh… | 我可以让这些警卫离开 但是 恩 |
[12:09] | they’ve been locking the doors lately. | 他们最近总是锁门 |
[12:10] | l… | 我 |
[12:14] | I’ve made a huge mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[12:19] | Michael was having a wonderful time with Marta | Michaer和Marta度过的美好时光 |
[12:21] | and didn’t want the evening to end… | 并不想就这么结束 |
[12:23] | while Lindsay was bonding with the man in the tree. | 而此时Lindsay和树上这个人聊的正投机 |
[12:27] | You have no idea what it’s like to save a living thing. | 你根本不懂拯救一个鲜活的生命是怎么回事 |
[12:30] | Well, for your information, I do. | 恩 特此奉告 我懂 |
[12:32] | My husband, Tobias, and I | 我丈夫Tobias和我 |
[12:33] | used to do this kind of thing all the time. | 以前总爱干这类似事情 |
[12:37] | I guess that’s why I was so attracted to him. | 我猜正是这样我对他如此着迷 |
[12:38] | He was a serious and committed advocate for change. | 他是个严肃并且主张改变的男人 |
[12:42] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[12:43] | At a weekend stage fighting workshop with Carl Weathers. | 和Carl Weathers在开周末舞台搏击研讨会 |
[12:48] | But he used to believe in things. | 但是他曾经很有信念 |
[12:51] | We both used to. | 我也是 |
[12:54] | Sorry, Lindsay. I didn’t realize you were up there. | 对不起 Lindsay 我不知道你还在上面 |
[12:58] | Oh, I’m up here, Mike, and I’m not coming down! | 噢 我就在这 Mike 我不下来了 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna save this tree, no matter what it takes. | 我要留住这棵树 不管付出什么代价 |
[13:05] | Okay. I’ll see you when you realize what that bucket’s for. | 好的 等你自己明白那可恶的家伙是为了什么 再说吧 |
[13:11] | I can see why your mom likes it. It is a really nice tree… | 我明白为什么你妈妈那么喜欢它 这是棵很美得树 |
[13:13] | We’ve gotta get it torn down. | 我们一定要把它砍掉 |
[13:15] | That must die… stupid tree. | 这该死的树 |
[13:22] | Buster’s out of control. | Buster神智不清了 |
[13:23] | What did you mean? Another panic attack? | 你说什么 又受到惊吓了吗 |
[13:24] | Me? No. She’s just wigged out because I have a girlfriend. | 我 没有 她只是因为我有女朋友心里不爽 |
[13:29] | A waiter hands him a note | 一个服务生给他了张便条 |
[13:30] | suddenly he’s Steve McQueen. | 转眼就以为自己是Steve McQueen |
[13:32] | He doesn’t even know what she looks like. | 他甚至都不知道她长什么样 |
[13:34] | I know she’s a brownish area with points. | 我知道她头发是褐色 而且有尖角 |
[13:38] | And I know I love her. | 我知道我爱她 |
[13:39] | I’m calling Dr. Miller. | 我去叫Miller医生算了 |
[13:45] | Okay, I don’t know I love her… | 好吧 我不知道我爱不爱她 |
[13:48] | but I cannot tell you how | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[13:49] | liberating it is to be with someone who’s not Mom… | 不受妈妈的束缚和 |
[13:52] | who’s nothing like her. | 不像她的人在一起是多自由 |
[13:54] | Yeah, and you’re just… | 耶 你准备 |
[13:55] | you’re just jumping right into this, huh? | 你准备继续和她发展下去 对么 |
[13:57] | Oh yes. Yes. | 噢 对 没错 |
[13:59] | That’s what you do when life | 这就是当你遇到 |
[14:00] | hands you a chance to be with someone special. | 生命中特殊的人时应当做的 |
[14:02] | You just grab that… that brownish area by its points… | 你只有抓住 抓住她褐色头发的尖角 |
[14:06] | and you don’t let go, no matter what your mom says. | 而且别放手 不管你妈妈怎么说 |
[14:09] | Mmm! | 恩恩 |
[14:14] | Good talk. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | – Hello. – Michael. Change of escape plan. | – 喂 – Michael 改变越狱计划 |
[14:20] | I unplugged the ice cream sandwich machine… | 我拔掉了冰淇淋三明治机器塞子 |
[14:22] | and the guards are all eating them before they get too melty… | 在它化掉前 警卫们都在狂吃 |
[14:24] | so I’ve got like a half an hour. | 所以我有半小时时间 |
[14:27] | Meet me at the south prison wall and bring the stairs. | 在监狱南面围墙见我 带上接机车 |
[14:32] | Michael knew he had an obligation to his brother. | Michaer明白自己对哥哥有负有责任 |
[14:36] | Michael Michael! | |
[14:37] | Hey, Gob! | 嘿 Gob |
[14:41] | Where the hell are the stairs? | 接机车在哪 |
[14:42] | Oh! I thought you were kidding! | 噢 我以为你开玩笑 |
[14:45] | Hey, speaking of kidding, how serious are you about Marta? | 嘿 随便问问 你对Marta有多认真 |
[14:50] | I get the sense that there’s not much of a future there. | 我感觉你们不会走多远 |
[14:52] | Am I reading that right? | 我感觉对么 |
[14:53] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[14:54] | How would you feel if I came down on you hard? | 我跳到你身上怎么样 |
[14:58] | You’re saying I’m not reading this right. | 你是说我感觉错了 |
[15:00] | No, I’m saying move the bike.I need to jump on you to break my fall. | 不 我是说挪开车子 我要跳到你身上来减缓下落 |
[15:03] | – Don’t be an idiot. Don’t jump on me. – I have to! Stop moving! | – 别傻了 别跳到我身上 – 我必须跳下来 别动 |
[15:05] | – Come on! Stop moving! – Don’t jump on me! | – 拜托 别动 – 别跳我身上 |
[15:08] | The guards soon became concerned about | 守卫们很快就担心 |
[15:10] | the paperwork that would | 如果Gob真跳下去 |
[15:12] | be required of them if Gob actually did jump. | 他们得写多少书面报告 |
[15:14] | Don’t be such a moron! | 别傻了 |
[15:15] | You’re making this very, very difficult. | 这样做太困难了 |
[15:17] | Ohh! God! | 噢 天呐 |
[15:19] | This is personal… | 你这是故意的 |
[15:21] | Gob Gob Gob. Gob! | |
[15:25] | Good talk. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | I’m a complete failure. | 我太失败了 |
[15:34] | Where’d you get that kind of talk? | 你怎么这样说 |
[15:36] | From you. You always say that about me. | 你说的 你总这样说我 |
[15:40] | Well, maybe you’re not entirely to blame. | 额 也许你不该为这些负全责 |
[15:43] | I haven’t always been the best kind of father either. | 我从没有做一个好父亲 |
[15:46] | You’ve done a pretty good | 你在这里 |
[15:47] | job of being a father to everybody in here. | 却成了其他所有人的好父亲 |
[15:50] | What have they got that I don’t? | 有什么他们得到 而我没有 |
[15:52] | You’ve never even… thrown a ball around with me. | 你从来没有和我一起玩过球 |
[15:58] | Great. Now you’re an athlete. | 很好 现在你倒是喜欢运动了 |
[16:06] | Lindsay left the tree to sleep in her own bed… | Lindsay下了树睡在自己的床上 |
[16:10] | and Johnny Bark left the tree to awaken her. | 而Johnny Bark也下了树把她叫醒 |
[16:12] | So, Lindsay, I was thinking… | 那么Lindsay 我在想 |
[16:14] | Johnny Bark Johnny Bark? | |
[16:15] | – I wanna be with you, Lindsay. – What? | – 我想和你在一起 – 什么 |
[16:17] | – And I know you wanna be with me too. – No, I don’t. | – 我知道你也想和我在一起 – 不 我不想 |
[16:19] | But all the things you said about | 但是你所说的 |
[16:22] | commitment and believing in things… | 责任和信念 |
[16:24] | that’s the way I feel! | 我也很赞同 |
[16:25] | johnny, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lead you on. | Johnny 不好意思 我没有那个意思 |
[16:31] | I think you’re gross. | 我觉得你很恶心 |
[16:34] | – Uh-oh. – My tree. | -喔 – 我的树 |
[16:39] | That’s why you never get out of the tree. | 这就是为什么千万别离开那棵树 |
[16:42] | And Gob was about to get a reason to stay in prison. | Gob正在找留在监狱的理由 |
[16:47] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:49] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[16:52] | Maybe this’ll help. | 这个或许有所帮助 |
[16:55] | And for the first time… | 这是第一次 |
[16:56] | Gob had the game of catch with | Gob终于等到了 |
[16:58] | his father he’d been waiting for his whole life. | 和父亲做扔球游戏的机会 |
[17:01] | Okay, ready? Put your mitt up. | 准备好了没 把接球手举起 |
[17:05] | There you go. | 来了 |
[17:09] | White power! | 白色能量 |
[17:11] | I’m… white. | 我是 白人 |
[17:13] | And Michael decided to share his feelings with Marta. | 这个时候Michael决定告诉Marta自己的想法 |
[17:16] | – Michaer – Marta – Michael. – Marta. | |
[17:18] | I’m not really quite sure how to say this, but, um… | 我没确定该如何对你说才好 但是 恩 |
[17:22] | – I had a great time last night. – I did too. | – 昨天晚上很开心 – 我也是 |
[17:24] | And, um… | 恩 |
[17:27] | we’re so in synch on so many things… | 在许多事上面我们都有共鸣 |
[17:30] | and, uh, l-l… | 恩 我 我 |
[17:33] | You guys don’t have a machine, huh? | 你们不用接话机 恩 |
[17:34] | – Sorry. – Okay. | – 不好意思 – 没事 |
[17:38] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:40] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[17:41] | Gob has been stabbed in the back. | Gob被人从身后捅了 |
[17:51] | – Am I still in prison? – You’re in the hospital. | – 我还在监狱么 – 你在医院 |
[17:57] | Meanwhile, Buster was waiting in the hallway. | 此时 Buster在走廊等候 |
[18:00] | Buster Buster? | |
[18:03] | Oh, Miss Austero. Wh-What are you doing here? | 噢 Austero小姐 你在这做什么 |
[18:07] | – A touch of the dizzies. – Oh. Oh. | – 因为头昏来做检查 – 哦哦 |
[18:09] | So, listen, Buster, have you given any, uh, thought to my offer? | 那么 听着 Buster 你考虑过我的提议了吗 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 说什么 |
[18:17] | Well, my phone hasn’t made a peep. | 恩 我的电话一直都没响 |
[18:24] | Ha… Has your hair… | 你的头发 |
[18:27] | always been that pointy, Miss Austero? | 一直是这种刺猬造型吗 Austero小姐 |
[18:29] | – It’s Lucille. – Right. Right. | – 是Lucille – 没错没错 |
[18:31] | That’s my mom’s name. | 那是我妈妈的名字 |
[18:33] | Yes! | 对 |
[18:36] | Oh, God! | 噢 天呐 |
[18:37] | Buster Buster Buster? Buster! Bu… | |
[18:39] | He… Oh! | 他 噢 |
[18:41] | I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[18:46] | He’s fine. I’ll be in the hospital bar. | 他很好 我要去医院酒吧了 |
[18:49] | Uh, you know, there isn’t a hospital bar, Mother. | 恩 你知道 医院没有酒吧 妈 |
[18:52] | Well, this is why people hate hospitals. | 额 这就是人们讨厌医院的原因 |
[19:07] | You were right, Michael. Life is too short. | 你是对的 Michael 生命短暂 |
[19:10] | Mine almost ended today. | 我今天差点就没命了 |
[19:14] | So I think I’m gonna work things out with Marta. | 所以我要认真对待Marta |
[19:17] | – You are, huh? – Yeah. | – 你会的 对么 – 对 |
[19:19] | Boy, that’s, uh… | 老哥 那太 恩 |
[19:22] | that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[19:27] | – Hmm. You know what’s funny? – Mmm. | – 恩 有趣的是 – 恩 |
[19:31] | I was gonna walk out of that prison last night | 昨晚我本来是要走出监狱 |
[19:32] | and break up with her. | 和她分手的 |
[19:34] | Good thing you didn’t bring the stairs, huh? | 还好你没有把接机车开来 对么 |
[19:38] | Mmm. Very funny. Yeah. It’s hysterical. | 恩 非常有趣 对啊 太搞笑了 |
[19:42] | I’m lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[19:47] | – Can I come in now? – Yeah, sure. He’s fine. | – 我可以进来吗 – 当然可以 他很好 |
[19:50] | Listen, I really appreciate you helping me out last night. | 我很感谢昨天晚上你安慰我 |
[19:54] | Well, you know, you gotta put family first. | 恩 你明白 你得以家庭为重 |
[19:57] | That’s the stupid thing that I believe. | 这是我坚信的愚蠢的信念 |
[20:00] | You two keep talking out there, I’m gonna start getting jealous. | 你们俩如果继续聊的话 我会吃醋的 |
[20:08] | I was really worried about you. | 我真的很担心你 |
[20:10] | You’ve got nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[20:12] | We’re gonna be together for a long time. | 我们会一直在一起 |
[20:15] | We’re family now. | 我们是家人了 |
[20:17] | I am so happy. | 我很高兴 |
[20:20] | I’m gonna call the kids. | 我会把孩子们叫来 |
[20:30] | I’ve made a huge mistake. | 我犯了个很大的错误 |
[20:42] | On the next Arrested Development… | 在下一集发展受阻当中 |
[20:44] | Gob learns how he survived his stabbing. | Gob明白了被捅了为什么还活着 |
[20:46] | Looks like the shiv would have done | 看来如果没有这东西挡着 |
[20:47] | some real damage if it hadn’t been for this. | 刀子造成的伤害会更大 |
[20:49] | It was in your lower intestine. | 这是在你尾肠发现的 |
[20:52] | So close. | 非常接近了 |
[20:54] | And Buster makes a bold move. | Buster迈出了很大胆的一步 |
[21:00] | – Buster. – Let’s go for it. | – Buster – 我们试一试吧 |