时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你刚才没得选 |
[00:42] | He knew what he was signing up for. | 他也知道干那行的风险 |
[00:47] | We’re done here. | 到此为止吧 |
[00:49] | We haven’t even scratched the surface. | 咱们连希尔科的边都没摸着呢 |
[00:51] | Silco’s still out there. | 他还在外头逍遥着 |
[00:54] | Do you not understand? I am part of this now! | 你还不明白吗 这下我也犯罪了 |
[00:59] | The next parents who get | 下次再有父母得知 |
[01:01] | a message their kid isn’t coming home… | 自己的孩子回不了家了 |
[01:03] | I don’t even know where to take it. | 我都不知道怎么面对 |
[01:05] | Do we just leave him here? | 这孩子就扔在这儿吗 |
[01:07] | You’ve always been a part of this. | 你本来就一直在犯罪 |
[01:09] | You just never had to look it in the eye. | 因为你从来看不见现实 |
[01:11] | One dead kid? | 死了一个孩子 |
[01:12] | There’s hundreds more where he came from, | 他的老家死过成千上百个孩子 |
[01:14] | thanks to Silco, and thanks to people like you | 都是希尔科 还有你们这些 |
[01:16] | who stuck their heads in the dirt. | 真鸵鸟伪君子的功劳 |
[01:18] | -This is over. | 行动取消 |
[01:19] | -Not for me. | 我要继续 |
[01:24] | Take those off. | 把拳套脱下来 |
[01:31] | Make me. | 来抢吧 |
[01:38] | I can’t let you leave with them. | 我不能让你带走拳套 |
[01:40] | Then, I guess you’re gonna need to kill another trencher. | 那你恐怕得再杀一个阴沟货了 |
[01:59] | You won’t make it alone. | 你一个人办不到的 |
[03:41] | Been a while since topside’s gotten this bold. | 上城已经有好一阵子没这么嚣张过了 |
[03:44] | Say what you want about the late Sheriff. | 不管你怎么说已故的警长 |
[03:46] | He had his uses. | 他好歹有些用处 |
[03:48] | Too bad Jinx didn’t think so. | 只可惜金克丝不这么想 |
[03:51] | We’ll buy another. | 以后再收买一个就是 |
[03:53] | You gonna do anything | 你到底会不会出手收拾 |
[03:55] | about that piece of shit that murdered my boy? | 杀了我儿子的混蛋 |
[03:58] | Let me guess, “Jinx will take care of it.” | 我猜猜 金克丝会处理的 是吧 |
[04:01] | Just like she’s been taking care of everything else. | 你每次都说的跟她什么都能处理似的 |
[04:05] | We all mourn the loss of your son, Renni. | 我们对你儿子的死都深感悲痛 荏妮 |
[04:11] | At least, we have the solace | 但至少有一件事情值得宽慰 |
[04:14] | of knowing he died fighting for our cause, | 他是为了我们的事业才牺牲的 |
[04:18] | instead of some petty personal dispute, | 而不是死于什么鸡毛蒜皮的私人恩怨 |
[04:22] | as so often occurs here. | 毕竟这里容易起口角 |
[04:25] | You’re one to talk about sacrificing for the cause. | 你还有脸说为事业牺牲这种鬼话 |
[04:29] | Where is Jinx anyhow? | 金克丝到底死哪儿去了 |
[04:33] | Help her with the body. | 帮她收尸 |
[05:14] | Viktor… | 维克托 |
[05:16] | I know this will probably never see the light of day, | 我知道这份报告可能永远没机会发表 |
[05:19] | but watching how you work so tirelessly to make | 但看着你如此不知疲倦地忙碌 |
[05:22] | the world a better place… | 为了创造更美好的世界 |
[05:24] | Well, I couldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t try. | 我觉得自己再不努力就太惭愧了 |
[05:29] | Everyone’s gotta do their part, right? | 人人都该尽自己的一份力 对吗 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 不行 |
[06:33] | Noxian wine is bold by comparison. | 诺克萨斯出产的红酒比较烈 |
[06:35] | The grapes are hardened by the climate. | 那里的气候会让葡萄变硬 |
[06:37] | But then, so is everything that manages to survive in Noxus. | 也因此 能在那里存活下来的生物都很硬气 |
[06:45] | -Mel, would you like– | 梅尔 要不要喝… |
[06:50] | -Leave. | 退下 |
[06:58] | Stay away from Jayce! | 不许招惹杰斯 |
[07:00] | You really are fond of him. | 你还真挺喜欢他的 |
[07:01] | Better yet, march back to your ship | 还有你最好滚回你那艘破船 |
[07:03] | and get the hell out of my city. | 别在我的地盘上捣乱 |
[07:06] | Get ahold of yourself. I taught you better. | 控制一下情绪 我可没这么教过你 |
[07:26] | We’re in trouble, Mel. | 我们有麻烦 梅尔 |
[07:28] | The man who killed your brother doesn’t believe the score is settled, | 杀了你哥哥的那个人还是不肯罢休 |
[07:31] | and his resources exceed ours. | 他的财力和军力又远在我们之上 |
[07:33] | If there is a chance Hextech can be weaponized, | 既然海克斯科技有可能被改造成武器 |
[07:36] | we must have it. | 我们就得弄来 |
[07:37] | Piltover isn’t your testing ground. | 皮尔特沃夫不是你的试验基地 |
[07:39] | I’ve only accelerated the process you started. | 反正你都起了头了 我只是助推一把 |
[07:42] | I wanted to protect the city from people like you. | 我起这个头就是要替皮城防你这种人 |
[07:45] | I can’t believe you’d start a war just | 我真不敢相信你不惜发动战争 |
[07:47] | to cover your ass. | 就为了自保 |
[07:49] | I would set the world ablaze to protect our family. | 只要能保住我们的家族 战火滔天我也在所不惜 |
[07:53] | No. | 不 |
[07:54] | I stopped being part of this family | 我早就不是这个家族的人了 |
[07:56] | the moment you cast me out. | 从你把我扫地出门的那一刻起 |
[08:00] | Why? Why did you do it? | 为什么 为什么你要赶我走 |
[08:03] | Because you weakened me! | 因为你让我变得软弱了 |
[08:05] | I couldn’t endure the look | 我受不了我做出任何决策 |
[08:07] | in your eyes whenever I made the decisions, | 你都用那种眼神看我 |
[08:08] | the necessary decisions to keep us safe! | 要保全家族 那些决策都是必要的 |
[08:19] | We need that weapon, Mel. | 我们需要武器 梅尔 |
[08:22] | Let the war unfold. | 战争要来就让它来吧 |
[08:25] | And you come home, | 你也回家 |
[08:28] | take your place at my side. | 回到我的身边效力 |
[08:31] | It’s where you belong. | 这才是你的归宿 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:46] | I don’t know where you’d have preferred. | 我也不知道你想在哪里安息 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[09:27] | Am I interrupting? | 我是不是打扰你了 |
[09:41] | Remember the Distinguished Innovators competition? | 还记得杰出创新者大赛吗 |
[09:45] | I remember you notching gears in the carriage over. | 我记得你在对手的车里给齿轮刻缺口 |
[09:49] | They started cranking the engine | 他们一开引擎 |
[09:51] | and the whole thing was rattling. | 整部车就哐当哐当的 |
[09:52] | I thought a loose cog was gonna take someone’s eye out. | 我都以为会有齿轮掉出来崩人眼珠子 |
[09:55] | At least, you didn’t throw up. | 好歹你没有紧张到吐酸水 |
[09:59] | Everything made sense then. | 那会儿没有想不通的事 |
[10:05] | You have to destroy it. | 你必须把它毁掉 |
[10:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:09] | The Hexcore. | 我是说海克斯核心 |
[10:13] | I… I can’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[10:16] | You have to. Please. | 得你来 算我求你 |
[10:22] | What about your disease? -Without the Hexcore– | 你的病怎么办 没了海克斯核心… |
[10:27] | Promise me. | 你就答应我吧 |
[10:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 我来 |
[10:35] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[10:38] | We lost ourselves. Lost our dream. | 我们迷失了自我 丢掉了梦想 |
[10:42] | In the pursuit of great, | 为了追求伟大 |
[10:45] | we failed to do good. | 我们没能坚守善心 |
[10:48] | We have to make it right. | 犯了错就得改 |
[10:55] | -I’m busy. | 我在忙 |
[11:16] | When you took Vander out of play, I thought, | 当年你把范德尔排挤掉之后 |
[11:19] | “Now here’s a man who understands what | 我还想着 总算出了个明白人 |
[11:21] | it takes to run an enterprise.” | 知道干大事业需要什么了 |
[11:24] | The attitude, the instinct, the eye. | 态度、直觉和眼光 |
[11:27] | The whole package, you were. | 这些东西你一个不缺 |
[11:29] | Always two steps ahead. | 总能抢在别人前头做对的事情 |
[11:33] | But time’s lapped you, old man. | 但如今你落伍了 老家伙 |
[11:40] | You’re with him, are you? | 你跟他混了 是吧 |
[11:42] | You screwed up, Silco. | 是你不义在先 希尔科 |
[11:48] | You’re too young to remember | 你们都太年轻 不记得 |
[11:49] | what the undercity was | 底城在成为一项事业之前 |
[11:52] | before it became an “enterprise”. | 是什么样子的 |
[11:54] | We had nothing. | 当年我们都是穷光蛋 |
[11:56] | You know what bore us through those times? | 你们知道我们是靠什么拼过来的吗 |
[12:00] | Loyalty. | 靠忠诚 |
[12:02] | Brothers and sisters back-to-back against whatever | 兄弟姐妹互相扶持 |
[12:04] | the world threw at us. | 无论当年遭遇多少不公 |
[12:06] | Now I’m forced to share the air with parasites like you, | 现在我却只能和你们这些 坐享先辈余荫的寄生虫 |
[12:12] | who leach off their legacies. | 同呼吸 共命运 |
[12:15] | Today’s the day you die, Silco. | 今天就是你的死期了 希尔科 |
[12:18] | That’s a risk I’ve known all my life. | 这种小打小闹我这辈子见多了 |
[12:22] | But I still believe in loyalty. | 但我还是相信有人会保持忠诚 |
[12:54] | I would have had your son killed for this. | 我本该杀了你儿子以示惩戒 |
[12:56] | Though I suppose we’re ahead on that account. | 但我想你已经提前受罚了 |
[13:00] | -Get out. | 滚吧 |
[13:08] | Were you tempted? | 你动摇过吗 |
[13:10] | Not for a worm like him. | 为这种货色可不值当 |
[13:15] | But he won’t be the last. | 但他不会是最后一个 |
[13:56] | Perfect place for an ambush. | 这地方很适合设埋伏 |
[14:01] | And you without your hammer. | 可你竟然没带锤子来 |
[14:06] | I was reminded recently | 我这几天想起 |
[14:08] | of what brought us together in the first place. | 我们最初是怎么联合起来的了 |
[14:10] | The threats beyond our walls. | 为了抵御共同的外敌 |
[14:13] | This city has a short memory. | 这座城的人记性都不太好 |
[14:15] | “Progress.” | 也为了进步 |
[14:18] | Far be it from me to stand in the way. | 这我倒是从来没想过要阻挡 |
[14:39] | “Free trade routes, blanket amnesty, | 通商航线免费 特赦底城犯人 |
[14:42] | unrestricted access to the Hexgates, sovereignty.” | 进出海克斯飞门不受限制 实行自治 |
[14:46] | Do you really think you’re in a position to demand all this? | 你真以为你有资格要求这些 |
[14:48] | I give you credit for your stunt, boy. | 你的手腕让我挺欣赏的 小子 |
[14:51] | Didn’t think you had the stomach. | 没想到你还挺有魄力 |
[14:53] | But the big display followed by a request for parley, | 但你先给我来了个下马威 跟着又来找我谈判 |
[14:57] | you’re tipping your hand. | 心眼儿可就藏不住了 |
[15:01] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[15:03] | I am afraid. | 我是害怕了 |
[15:05] | Today, I got a glimpse of what war between us might look like. | 今天我认清了上下开战会有的后果 |
[15:09] | Your people wouldn’t stand a chance. | 你们没有胜利的可能 |
[15:12] | The Council couldn’t care less. | 议会也不会管你们的死活 |
[15:15] | I’m trying to save you from annihilation. | 我是想让你们免于被毁灭的命运 |
[15:20] | Well, well. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Not the fresh-faced Academy pledge, are you? | 你早不是天真的学生了 对吗 |
[15:26] | You want peace, this is the price. | 你要和平 这就是代价 |
[15:30] | You’ll discontinue the production of Shimmer? | 你愿意立刻停止微光的生产 |
[15:33] | Half there already. | 一半已经停了 |
[15:34] | Return the Gemstone. | 宝石也得还回来 |
[15:37] | And I need Jinx. She has to pay for what she’s done. | 我还要金克丝 她得为她的罪行受罚 |
[15:41] | They weren’t her crimes. She was working for me. | 那不是她的罪行 给她下令的人是我 |
[15:45] | Believe me, if I had it my way, | 相信我 要是按我的私心 |
[15:47] | it’d be you rotting in Stillwater, | 在静水监狱蹲到死的就该是你 |
[15:50] | but we can’t make a deal with a snake | 可既然要跟毒蛇做交易 |
[15:52] | and cut off its head. | 总得先留它一命 |
[15:53] | We both have our shitty parts to play. | 你我都有不得不做的丑事 |
[15:56] | Get me Jinx. | 交出金克丝 |
[15:57] | And I’ll give you your nation of Zaun. | 我就助你圆了你那个梦 |
[16:32] | Astonishing. You say all this came | 太不可思议了 你只活了这么些年 |
[16:36] | about in your own brief lifespan? | 这一切真的都是你造出来的 |
[16:38] | How were you able to accomplish so much so quickly? | 你怎么能在这么短暂的生命里 完成这么雄伟的发明 |
[16:41] | You’d be surprised what you can pull off when your life depends on it. | 你被生活逼急了也会爆发小宇宙的 |
[16:47] | Uh, why this form? | 为什么做成这样 |
[16:49] | Surely, there are more efficient | 肯定有其他效率更高 |
[16:50] | and safer methods of transportation. | 安全性也更好的交通方式 |
[16:53] | Firelights! | 野火帮 |
[17:04] | It’s not enough to give people what they need to survive, | 光给人生存必需的物品是不够的 |
[17:07] | you have to give them what they need to live. | 还要给他们生活的希望和乐趣 |
[17:20] | A thousand times I’ve imagined this moment. | 这一刻我曾在脑子里想象过千百次 |
[17:24] | Never like this. | 万万没想到会是这样 |
[17:27] | All we ever wanted. | 你我渴望过的一切 |
[17:30] | The boy didn’t even haggle. | 那小子一口就答应了 |
[17:33] | And what do I lose but problems? | 我不是该觉得无事一身轻了吗 |
[17:37] | Oh, it all makes sense now, brother. | 我知道我怎么了 兄弟 |
[17:54] | Is there anything so undoing as a daughter? | 还有什么 比养个女儿更让人无所适从的 |
[18:35] | -Piss off. | 滚开 |
[19:12] | Everyone out. | 所有人出去 |
[21:05] | Well, your guard needs working. | 看来你得再练练防守 |
[21:11] | I wish I could say it gets easier, kiddo. | 我也想安慰你都会好的 孩子 |
[21:14] | But I’d be lying. | 但那是假话 |
[21:17] | What I can say is…She still needs you. | 我能说的就是她依然需要你 |
[21:20] | They all do. | 大家都需要你 |
[21:22] | -So what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[21:31] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女儿 |
[22:43] | Silco. | 希尔科 |
[22:58] | Bravo, sis. | 打得漂亮 姐姐 |
[23:05] | Councilors…My recent unsanctioned activities | 各位议员 近期我未经准许 |
[23:09] | in the underground have shown me two things. | 到底城贸然行动 领悟到两件事情 |
[23:12] | I’m not fit to govern the people who live there. | 我不适合管理生活在底城的民众 |
[23:15] | And neither are you. | 你们也是 |
[23:17] | Our opportunity to demonstrate our compassion, | 我们已经错失了宝贵的机会 |
[23:21] | our dedication, | 展现同情之心 |
[23:22] | our solidarity has passed. | 奉献之举和团结之意 |
[23:27] | They’re right not to trust us. | 他们信不过我们是有道理的 |
[23:29] | You’re walking a fine line, Jayce. | 再说下去就过分了 杰斯 |
[23:33] | With respect, I don’t give a shit what any | 我无意冒犯 但我真的已经不在乎 |
[23:34] | of you think of me anymore. | 你们这些人怎么看我了 |
[23:39] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[23:41] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[23:43] | You were always right. | 一直都是对的 |
[23:45] | My days here are numbered, but I’ve come with Viktor, | 我很快就会退出议会 但我和维克托 |
[23:48] | my partner and a Zaunite, | 我的搭档 一名祖安人 |
[23:50] | with one final proposal. | 还有最后一个提案 |
[23:54] | Jayce has brokered a peace with Silco. | 杰斯已代表皮城 与希尔科达成了和平协议 |
[23:59] | In exchange for the undercity’s independence. | 作为交换 他答应让底城实行自治 |
[24:03] | What? Nonsense! | 什么 简直荒唐 |
[24:05] | We have procedures… | 我们有流程… |
[24:41] | Really thought I buried this place. | 我曾经真的以为我已经忘了这地方 |
[24:45] | But I should have known better. | 不过我早该明白的 |
[24:49] | Powder? | 爆爆 |
[24:50] | Nothing ever stays dead. | 没有什么不能死灰复燃 |
[24:57] | Are we alone? | 就我俩吗 |
[25:00] | -For now. | 现在是 |
[25:02] | Maybe forever. | 也可能永远是 |
[25:06] | Wanna know a secret? | 想不想知道个秘密 |
[25:09] | Silco thinks he made Jinx, | 希尔科以为是他造就了金克丝 |
[25:11] | with all his rants | 就凭他那些愤怒的牢骚 |
[25:13] | and his hard-won lessons. | 还有充满血泪的教训 |
[25:17] | “Excise your doubts, Jinx.” | “抛开你的疑虑 金克丝” |
[25:19] | “Be what they fear, Jinx.” | “成为敌人恐惧的化身 金克丝” |
[25:22] | Like everything was the same as when Vander left him. | 好像他就停在范德尔背弃他的那天了 |
[25:26] | But he didn’t make Jinx. | 但金克丝不是他造就的 |
[25:30] | You did. | 是你 |
[25:34] | I’m sorry, Powder. | 对不起 爆爆 |
[25:37] | I never meant to leave you. | 我不是故意离开你的 |
[25:39] | You never left. | 你也没离开 |
[25:41] | I always heard you. | 我总能听到你 |
[25:43] | Shadows in the streets, | 街上老有黑影 |
[25:46] | prickles on the back of my neck. | 我的脑后总会感觉到刺痛 |
[25:49] | Your voice. Pushing me. | 你的声音支撑着我 |
[25:53] | Picking me up when all the colors were black. | 在我陷入黑暗的时候将我惊醒 |
[25:58] | You’re the reason I’m still alive. | 我还能活着都是因为你 |
[26:01] | I spent so many nights in that shitty prison. | 我在那座破监狱里熬过那么多个夜晚 |
[26:04] | On the freezing floor, hungry, | 躺在冰冷的地上饿着肚子 |
[26:06] | bloody, counting the hours. | 流着血不停地数着日子 |
[26:09] | The only thing… | 我唯一的念头 |
[26:11] | The only thing that kept me going was | 唯一能让我撑下去的念头 |
[26:14] | the thought of getting back to you. | 就是回到你的身边 |
[26:19] | Are we still sisters? | 我们还是姐妹吗 |
[26:24] | Nothing is ever going to change that. | 任何事都无法改变我们的感情 |
[26:31] | -I always knew you’d come back. | 我一直都相信你会回来 |
[26:33] | -What’s going on? | 你要做什么 |
[26:51] | -No. -He took everything from us. | 他夺走了我们的一切 |
[26:53] | Right here, he stabbed Vander in the back. | 他就是在这里背弃了范德尔的 |
[26:56] | Just like he planned to do with me. | 他还打算这么弄死我 |
[27:01] | All the time saying you | 这么多年他明明知道真相 |
[27:03] | abandoned me when he knew the truth. | 却一直跟我说是你抛弃了我 |
[27:06] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[27:10] | We’re missing someone. | 咱们还差一个人 |
[27:42] | I paid your girlfriend a visit this morning. | 今天早上我去拜访过你那位好姐妹 |
[27:46] | What did you do? | 你对她做了什么 |
[27:48] | -I made her a snack. | 我找她做了点心 |
[27:56] | No! | 不 |
[27:59] | I’m not that crazy. | 我才没有那么疯呢 |
[28:13] | Powder! Leave her out of this. | 爆爆 别把她扯进来 |
[28:21] | -Now… | 好了 |
[28:26] | Where should I sit? | 我该坐在哪儿呢 |
[28:30] | That’s your choice, really. | 只能你帮我选 真的 |
[28:41] | Make her go away. Please. | 把她赶走 求你了 |
[28:44] | -Send her on her way and– | 只要你送她上路 |
[28:47] | And you can have Powder back. | 爆爆就能回到你身边 |
[28:53] | -I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[28:56] | No! Powder, listen. | 不 爆爆 听我说 |
[28:59] | We… we can just go. | 我们可以走的 |
[29:01] | -We’ll leave and never come back. | 远走高飞 再也不回来 |
[29:04] | Where would we go? | 我们能去哪儿呢 |
[29:05] | No, no, no. She’s not saying that. | 不 她才不是这个意思 |
[29:09] | It’s true, we’ll put this behind us. | 我说真的 我们就忘掉这一切 |
[29:11] | You’ll never have to see him again, Powder. | 你再也不用见希尔科了 爆爆 |
[29:17] | What do you have to say about that? | 你对这个提议有什么要说的 |
[29:21] | Her name is Jinx! | 她现在叫金克丝 |
[29:23] | She’s lying. | 她在骗你 |
[29:25] | You’ll be with her a day | 你跟她顶多待上一天 |
[29:26] | before she realizes you aren’t that girl anymore | 她就会发现 你早已不是当年的小女孩了 |
[29:29] | and turns her back on you. | 然后她就会弃你而去 |
[29:32] | You aren’t lying? | 你没有骗我吧 |
[29:34] | You wouldn’t lie to me. Not again. | 你不会骗我的 这次不会了 |
[29:37] | I’m not lying. I’m on your side. I promise. | 我没有骗你 我跟你是一头的 我保证 |
[29:47] | Shut up! We’re talking! | 给我闭嘴 我们说话呢 |
[29:50] | The topsiders offered me everything. | 上城已经答应我提的所有要求了 |
[29:52] | Independence, a seat at the table. | 祖安会有话语权 能跟他们平起平坐 |
[29:56] | All in return for you. | 这些都得拿你来换 |
[29:57] | They can all burn. | 让他们去死好了 |
[30:00] | Everyone betrays us, Jinx. | 谁都会背叛我们 金克丝 |
[30:02] | Vander. Her. | 范德尔 还有她 |
[30:04] | They will never understand. | 他们永远不会明白 |
[30:08] | It’s only us. | 你我只剩彼此了 |
[30:11] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[30:14] | I’ll never forsake you. | 我永远不会舍弃你 |
[30:18] | -Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[30:33] | No. Please. | 不要 求你了 |
[30:47] | -No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[30:50] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[30:59] | -Wait! She’s my sister. | 等等 她是我妹妹 |
[31:03] | Vi, she’s too far gone. | 蔚 她已经无药可救了 |
[31:18] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[31:28] | -Look out! | 小心 |
[31:35] | You see, now finish it. | 你瞧瞧 做个了断吧 |
[31:38] | Damn it! Powder, wake up! | 该死 爆爆 快醒过来 |
[31:41] | Remember who you are! | 想想你是谁 |
[31:42] | I know you remember! | 我知道你没有忘 |
[31:46] | -Picture Mylo! | 想想麦罗 |
[31:47] | Claggor! | 克莱格 |
[31:50] | -Stop. -Vander! | -别说了 -范德尔 |
[31:51] | -Shut up! Don’t listen to her! -Dad! | -住口 别听她胡扯 -爸爸 |
[31:56] | -Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:59] | -Me! | 我 |
[32:04] | No! | 不 |
[32:07] | No… | 不 |
[32:45] | Oh. Oh, no, no, no. | 不 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[32:54] | I never would have given you to them. | 我根本没打算把你交给他们 |
[32:58] | Not for anything. | 给我什么都不换 |
[33:01] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[33:04] | You’re perfect. | 你就是完美的 |
[33:37] | Powder? | 爆爆 |
[33:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:44] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[34:10] | I thought maybe you could love me like you used to. | 我以为 你或许还能像以前那样爱我 |
[34:19] | Even though I’m… | 哪怕我… |
[34:21] | different. | 不一样了 |
[34:28] | But you changed too. | 但你也变了 |
[34:32] | So… | 那么… |
[34:34] | Here’s to the new us. | 就庆祝我们的新生吧 |
[35:16] | We’ll show them. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[35:18] | We will show them all. | 早晚让他们都后悔 |
[35:31] | I support Councilor Talis’ proposal for peace. | 我支持塔利斯议员的和平提案 |