时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | I knew it was a mistake trusting you. | 我就知道相信你没好事 |
[01:10] | You’ve been a real picnic yourself. | 你也不是什么省油的灯 |
[01:12] | I’m not the one who walked us into, not one, | 我可没带着搭档去踩希尔科的陷阱 |
[01:15] | but two of Silco’s traps. | 还一踩就是两个 |
[01:17] | -This isn’t Silco, it’s someone else. | 这次不是希尔科 是别的人 |
[01:19] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:20] | ‘Cause we’d already be dead. | 要是他 我们早死了 |
[01:22] | Oh, very nice. | 真有道理 |
[01:23] | When were you planning to tell me | 你本来打算什么时候才告诉我 |
[01:24] | that your lunatic sister works for him? | 你那个疯妹妹是他的人啊 |
[01:26] | Just as soon as you came clean about | 要是你老实交代 |
[01:27] | what the hell you’re really doing down here. | 来底城搞什么鬼 我也就跟你坦白了 |
[01:28] | -I told you the truth. | 我没跟你撒谎 |
[01:30] | -Bullshit. What was that glowing stone? | 胡扯 那个发光的石头怎么说 |
[01:34] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道你有鬼 |
[01:39] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[01:40] | -Hey, stop! Get your hands off of me! | 嘿 住手 把你的手拿开 |
[01:42] | -Leave her alone! | 不许碰她 |
[01:43] | -Let me go! -Vi? | 放开我 |
[01:44] | Vi! | 蔚 |
[01:45] | Vi! | 蔚 |
[02:14] | You shy? Or just ugly? | 你是害臊 还是长得磕碜 |
[02:37] | You look good for a dead girl. | 以一个死人来说 你挺精神啊 |
[03:48] | Ekko? | 艾克 |
[03:53] | What do you know about this? | 你对这玩意儿知道多少 |
[03:56] | Nothing. What the hell is this all about? | 我什么也不知道 到底是怎么回事 |
[04:00] | What were you doing with Jinx? | 你去找金克丝干什么 |
[04:01] | Her name is Powder. | 她的名字叫爆爆 |
[04:03] | And I just found her when you and your goons showed up. | 你跟你那帮打手过来那会儿 我才刚找到她 |
[04:07] | It’s me. Vi. | 是我啊 蔚 |
[04:09] | Same person who used to take you down to the junk heap | 是以前看你弄了一身润滑油 |
[04:11] | and hose you down when you got covered in grease. | 就去垃圾场用水管帮你冲澡的人 |
[04:15] | That was a long time ago. | 那已经是很久以前了 |
[04:17] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[04:18] | Yeah. I’m getting that. | 是 我也发现了 |
[04:22] | Are you working for Silco? | 你在给希尔科卖命吗 |
[04:25] | Fuck. You. | 滚蛋 |
[04:26] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[04:28] | Now you show up with a Piltie | 结果你又冒出来了 |
[04:29] | and give her a tour of the Lanes? | 还带着个皮城妞儿逛黑巷 |
[04:30] | You were following us? | 你一直跟着我们 |
[04:32] | Why didn’t you say something? | 那你怎么不出声 |
[04:33] | I didn’t know if I could trust you. | 我怎么知道你还能不能信 |
[04:35] | So… so you just come out swinging? | 那你就能不分青红皂白下重手啊 |
[04:38] | Gee, I wonder who I learned that from? | 是啊 我也纳闷我这是跟谁学的呢 |
[04:41] | Ah, well, you shoulda learned more. | 那你该学得扎实点 |
[04:42] | You still punch like a little boy. | 现在挥个拳还跟小鸡崽似的 |
[04:44] | And you still block with your face. | 你也还是只会用脸接拳头 |
[04:48] | I remember when you wouldn’t stand up to me. | 我记得你以前从来不跟我对着干 |
[04:54] | I missed you, little man. | 我很想你 小不点 |
[04:58] | How long have you had those off? | 你解开绳子多久了 |
[05:01] | How long have you been whining? | 你牢骚发多久了 |
[05:10] | Fascinating. | 太迷人了 |
[05:14] | I would very much like to see the device. | 我很想见识一下这个仪器 |
[05:18] | This, uh, Hexcore. | 这个海克斯核心 |
[05:20] | That may be difficult to arrange. | 这个恐怕不太好安排 |
[05:26] | I’ve tried every combination of runes, | 每一种符文组合我都试过了 |
[05:28] | but… it’s always the same. | 但总是失败 |
[05:31] | The subject, wither and rot. | 实验对象全都枯了 烂了 |
[05:35] | Uh, perhaps the error resides not with your calculations but… | 也许问题并不在于你计算有误 |
[05:39] | with your subjects. | 而是你选错了实验对象 |
[05:41] | Nature has made us intolerant to change, | 天性会让我们排斥异变 |
[05:44] | but fortunately, we have the capacity to change our nature. | 但好在我们有能力改变自己的天性 |
[05:49] | -And this is… Shimmer? | 这个是微光 |
[05:51] | -A variant. | 微光变种 |
[05:53] | It should provide everything one needs | 理论上它可以帮助服用者 |
[05:54] | to survive a violent transition. | 撑过痛苦的变异过程 |
[05:57] | Will it work on plants? | 它能用在植物上吗 |
[05:59] | You aren’t here about the plants, are you? | 你并不是为了植物来的 对吧 |
[06:03] | I know the look of a doomed man. | 我知道濒死之人的状态 |
[06:06] | I must warn you. | 我得告诫你 |
[06:09] | If you take this path, they will despise you. | 如果你选择这条路 就会遭受鄙视 |
[06:13] | Love and legacy are the sacrifices we make for progress. | 想要进化就得舍弃他人的爱与美名 |
[06:18] | It’s why I parted ways with Heimerdinger. | 这也是我和黑默丁格分道扬镳的原因 |
[06:26] | -Jayce will understand. | 杰斯会理解我的 |
[06:28] | -Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[07:03] | Hammer work is such a delicate art. | 制锤可真是一门精巧的工艺啊 |
[07:06] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[07:07] | You’re the de facto head of the Council. | 你是议会真正的领袖 |
[07:09] | People notice where you go. | 行踪备受关注 |
[07:11] | Huh. Don’t remind me. | 别提醒我 |
[07:13] | This border shutdown has people agitated. | 这回封锁边境让民众不安了 |
[07:15] | They should be. | 不安就对了 |
[07:18] | Marcus brought this to me. It’s an explosive. | 这是马可斯给我的 一种爆炸物 |
[07:22] | I tried taking it apart and it nearly killed me. | 我试着拆过却差点被炸死 |
[07:24] | Whoever built it knows exactly what they’re doing. | 制造它的人就是用心险恶 |
[07:27] | This and Shimmer. | 这个再加上微光 |
[07:29] | It’s hard to believe what they’re capable of. | 真不敢相信底城人这么厉害 |
[07:35] | Is that what’s really bothering you? | 你真的是为这个而心烦吗 |
[07:39] | He was my mentor, Mel. | 他曾是我的导师 梅尔 |
[07:42] | And I betrayed him. | 我却背弃了他 |
[07:45] | Everything you said about him was true. | 你对他的所有评判都是有理有据的 |
[07:49] | My family cast me out and yet, | 我也被至亲之人背弃了 |
[07:50] | part of me still loves them. | 但也做不到完全不爱他们 |
[07:53] | Heimerdinger will understand eventually. | 黑默丁格迟早会理解你的 |
[07:56] | It’s your time now, Jayce. No more red tape. | 你的时代到了 杰斯 别再纠结繁文缛节 |
[08:00] | You can bring Hextech to the masses, | 你能用海克斯科技造福大众了 |
[08:02] | just like you’ve always dreamed. | 就像你一直梦想的那样 |
[08:08] | Hmm. First, I have to save Viktor. | 那我得先救维克托吧 |
[08:09] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[08:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:13] | He disappeared. He does that sometimes. | 他消失了 时不时就不见人影 |
[08:16] | -No sign of Caitlyn either. -The Kiramman girl? | -凯特琳也没有消息 -吉拉曼恩家的小姐 |
[08:18] | It’s just… | 我就是… |
[08:21] | -Uh, never mind. | 算了 不说了 |
[08:22] | -Hey. We’ll get through this. | 嘿 咱们能挺过去 |
[08:25] | I’ll stall the Council but they’ll soon need their leader. | 我来拖住议会 但不能总是群龙无首 |
[08:28] | In the meantime… | 而你呢 |
[08:32] | Try not to lose your nuts. | 就收收心 别胡思乱想了 |
[08:46] | All our business is down. | 咱们的买卖都停了 |
[08:48] | Enforcers are searching anyone who crosses the bridge. | 只要有人过桥就会被执法官搜查 |
[08:51] | Marcus is following my orders. | 是马可斯在执行我的指令 |
[08:53] | Preventing Vi and Caitlyn from returning. | 不让蔚和凯特琳回上城去 |
[08:55] | Or he’s finally flipped. | 搞不好是他终于反水了 |
[09:03] | The chembarons scheduled an assembly. | 炼金男爵们安排了一次会议 |
[09:08] | -I’ve had enough headaches. | 让我头疼的事够多了 |
[09:10] | -It didn’t sound like a request. | 他们那架势可挺冲的 |
[09:17] | -Where are you going? | 你要上哪儿去 |
[09:18] | I need to find Jinx. | 我得去找金克丝 |
[09:20] | -Sir. | 头儿 |
[09:21] | -What? | 干吗 |
[09:22] | I got more in common with cave lice than Jinx. | 金克丝跟我是八竿子打不着的两个人 |
[09:26] | But let’s just say | 但是我打个比方 |
[09:28] | I didn’t always see eye-to-eye with my old man. | 我跟我老爸 也不可能什么时候都心意相通 |
[09:32] | And? | 所以呢 |
[09:35] | She’ll come to you when she’s ready. | 等她想清楚了 她自己会找你的 |
[09:58] | -You lost her. | 你失去她了 |
[10:00] | I didn’t lose her! They took her. | 我没失去她 她是被掳走的 |
[10:03] | She cares about that enforcer, you saw it. | 她很在乎那个执法官 你也看见了 |
[10:08] | She was there for me! Not the enforcer. | 她是去找我的 不是找那个执法官 |
[10:12] | Remember her name? | 还记得她的名字吗 |
[10:13] | Why would I remember her name? | 我记她的名字干什么 |
[10:18] | Well, she’s just some stupid topsider! | 她就是个上城来的蠢货 |
[10:34] | Caitlyn. | 凯特琳 |
[11:11] | Is that real tree? | 这棵树是真的吗 |
[11:13] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[11:14] | When I first saw it, I knew this was the place. | 我一见它就知道该把它种在这里 |
[11:17] | If a single seed could make it down here, | 如果一颗种子能在这里生存 |
[11:19] | so could we. | 那我们也行 |
[11:21] | You built all this? | 这些都是你造的 |
[11:23] | Not alone. | 我有帮手 |
[11:25] | -After Vander… | 自从范德尔… |
[11:28] | …died, | 死后 |
[11:29] | Silco flooded the lanes with Shimmer. | 希尔科害得黑巷的人都染上了微光 |
[11:32] | He didn’t care what it did to people. | 他不在乎微光对人体的危害 |
[11:35] | Everyone here was an addict or a victim. | 这里的人要么上了瘾 要么被毒害 |
[11:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:39] | They needed somewhere safe to start again. | 大家需要安全的地方重新开始 |
[11:43] | I should have been there. For you. For everyone. | 我本该留在这里 保护你 保护大家 |
[11:48] | That’s a good way to drive yourself crazy. | 这么想只会把你自己折磨疯 |
[11:51] | If I just went with you that day, | 要是那天我陪你去救范德尔 |
[11:53] | maybe none of this would have happened. | 没准儿这一切都不会发生 |
[11:55] | Or maybe you’d be dead. Or… changed. | 也没准儿你就死了 或者变了 |
[12:00] | Powder’s gone, Vi. | 爆爆不在了 蔚 |
[12:01] | All that’s left is Jinx and she belongs to Silco. You’re wrong. | -现在只有金克丝 而她是希尔科的人 -你错了 |
[12:04] | She’s still in there. I can reach her. | 爆爆还在她心里 我能叫醒她 |
[12:07] | You can’t. | 你叫不醒的 |
[12:11] | I know my sister. | 我的妹妹我了解 |
[12:15] | I got one more thing to show you. | 我再给你看一样东西 |
[12:29] | This is everyone we’ve lost. | 咱们失去的人都在这里 |
[12:34] | The price of our freedom. | 我们的自由是他们换来的 |
[12:37] | Some of it was Enforcers. | 害死他们的有执法官 |
[12:39] | Most was Silco. | 但大部分是希尔科害死的 |
[12:42] | Your sister works for him not because she has to, | 你妹妹不是被谁逼着给他卖命的 |
[12:45] | but because she wants to. | 那就是她自己愿意的 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry, but that’s who she is now. | 抱歉我这话难听 但就是这么回事 |
[13:06] | Come on! | 来人 |
[13:20] | -Thank you for alerting me, Sheriff. | 多谢通报 警长 |
[13:21] | -Not a problem, Councilor. | 客气了 议员 |
[13:24] | Jayce, what is this? | 杰斯 这是要干什么 |
[13:28] | Do you have any idea how this looks? | 你知不知道这有多荒唐 |
[13:30] | I order a blockade and my own partner violates it? | 我下令封桥 我的搭档却说闯就闯 |
[13:34] | You ordered this? Why? | 是你下的命令 为什么 |
[13:37] | There are people down there | 因为底城有不少人 |
[13:38] | who seem hell-bent on destroying us. | 铁了心要咱们上城人的命 |
[13:40] | What were you doing? | 你干吗去了 |
[13:42] | I was consulting a friend about our quandary. | 我去见一个朋友 看他能不能帮我们 |
[13:45] | I told you, I knew someone. | 我跟你说过我认识一个人 |
[13:47] | Well, you didn’t say they were from the undercity. | 可你没说那是底城的人 |
[13:49] | What difference does that make? | 底城的人又怎么了 |
[13:50] | What diff… They’re dangerous. | 还怎么…底城人很危险 |
[13:54] | I’m from the undercity. | 我就是底城来的人 |
[13:56] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:00] | I’ve had a lot on my plate. | 我忙昏头了 |
[14:02] | Was your friend able to help? | 你这个朋友能帮上忙吗 |
[14:05] | No. | 不能 |
[14:06] | No, he said, “Nature was resistant to this sort of tampering.” | 他说 自然的天性 会抵制这种人为的篡改 |
[14:11] | All right, we’ll keep at it. | 好吧 咱们再想办法 |
[14:34] | First, this wild attack in the heart of Piltover. | 皮城的心脏被人狠狠捅了这么一刀 |
[14:37] | Now, the border’s closing. | 现在边境就被封锁了 |
[14:40] | We’re bleeding money and for what? | 咱们荷包大出血啊 凭什么 |
[14:43] | His dreams of rebellion? | 就凭他想瞎了心要造反 |
[14:46] | He’s losing control. | 他快玩脱了 |
[14:48] | If we stand together… | 不如咱们几个联手 |
[14:50] | We aren’t due for an assembly. | 我们没什么事必须开会说吧 |
[14:56] | We should be. | 还就必须开 |
[14:58] | Ever since your stunt topside, | 自打你开始给上城使绊子 |
[15:00] | profits have been plummeting. | 咱们的进账就直线下降 |
[15:02] | He’s right. Merchandise is frozen at the border. | 可不是 现在货一到边境就会被扣下 |
[15:05] | Topsiders are too afraid to cross. | 上城的又没胆子过桥做生意 |
[15:07] | We’re all wondering, what’s your plan to fix this? | 我们都很好奇 你要怎么解决这事 |
[15:13] | You’re all wondering, are you? | 原来你们都好奇啊 |
[15:18] | Way I see it, | 依我看呢 |
[15:19] | we should cut a deal and give back the Gemstone. | 咱就跟上城打个商量 把宝石还回去算了 |
[15:23] | Better to have some trade than none at all. | 买卖能做多少是多少 总好过没得做 |
[15:27] | The border issue is temporary. Jinx will deal with it. | 边境被封只是暂时的 金克丝会处理 |
[15:33] | Rumor is, your dog’s off her leash. | 人都说你那条小哈巴狗已经拴不住了 |
[15:36] | How you meant to bring Piltover to heel | 你连自己手下的人都管教不好 |
[15:38] | if you can’t handle your own people, huh? | 凭什么弹压上城的人 |
[15:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:00] | Oh, you don’t recognize it? | 你们都闻不出了 |
[16:03] | Have you forgotten where we came from? | 你们都忘了自己的来历了 |
[16:07] | The mines they had us in? | 忘了关咱们的矿井 |
[16:10] | -Air so thick it clogged your throat. | 那里的空气浑浊得直堵嗓子眼儿 |
[16:15] | -Stuck in your eyes. | 糊得眼睛也睁不开 |
[16:18] | But I pulled you all up from the depths. | 还好我把你们从地底下拉了出来 |
[16:22] | -Offered you a taste of topside. | 跟你们分享对付上城的好处 |
[16:26] | And fresh air. | 还有新鲜的空气 |
[16:30] | I gave you life. | 我给了你们新的人生 |
[16:33] | Purpose. | 新的目标 |
[16:37] | But you’ve grown fat and complacent. | 结果你们都膨胀了 得意忘形了 |
[16:42] | Too much time in the sun. | 真是给点阳光就灿烂啊 |
[16:55] | We came from a world where | 我们原本来自一个 |
[16:57] | there was never enough to go around, Finn. | 资源无比匮乏的世界 芬恩 |
[17:03] | That is why we fight. | 所以我们才要战斗 |
[17:06] | Do you remember? | 想起来了吗 |
[17:10] | Sorry. Please. | 对不起 求你 |
[17:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:24] | Don’t forget again. | 千万别再忘了 |
[17:39] | Good meeting. | 会议圆满结束 |
[18:03] | I’ve had word from our friends overseas. | 我从几个海外的朋友那里得到消息 |
[18:06] | This threat from the undercity is drawing attention. | 外界都渐渐注意到底城的这次恐吓了 |
[18:11] | Piltover looks vulnerable. | 皮尔特沃夫情势不妙 |
[18:15] | It’s too soon. Jayce isn’t ready. | 太快了 杰斯来不及防备 |
[18:23] | There’s one other thing. | 对了 还有件事 |
[18:27] | This arrived for you. | 你有一封来信 |
[19:07] | What have you done with Vi? | 你们把蔚怎么了 |
[19:12] | Listen, let her go. I brought her here. | 听着 放了她 是我带她来的 |
[19:15] | It’s me you want. | 我才是你们要的人 |
[19:18] | -My hero. -You’re… | -我的英雄 -你… |
[19:20] | But I thought you… I thought they were hurting you! | 我以为你…我以为他们伤害你了 |
[19:25] | Vi tells me I can trust you. | 蔚跟我说你这人信得过 |
[19:27] | You get a pass back topside, that’s it. | 你可以回上城去了 别的就别想了 |
[19:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:43] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你滴吧 |
[19:46] | Where’ve you been, Jinx? | 你去哪里了 金克丝 |
[19:49] | Oh, you know. Here, there, | 还不就是东跑跑 西逛逛 |
[19:52] | chasing down dead ends. | 追人追进了死胡同里 |
[19:55] | And guess what? They’re not all dead. | 但你猜怎么着 也有人没死 |
[19:59] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[20:01] | -Don’t move, silly. I might hurt you. | 别动 傻瓜 我可能会伤到你 |
[20:05] | I didn’t know. | 我不知情 |
[20:07] | Marcus never told me she was in Stillwater. | 马可斯根本没告诉我 她之前在静水监狱 |
[20:10] | -But you found out she came back. | 但你早就发现她回来了 |
[20:13] | -You lied. | 你骗了我 |
[20:17] | -I wanted to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[20:18] | -From what? | 为什么 |
[20:19] | She and the enforcer are back for the crystal. | 她和那执法官是回来找水晶的 |
[20:23] | Not for you. | 不是来找你的 |
[20:26] | -Have you forgotten how she left you? | 你忘了她是怎么抛弃你的了 |
[20:29] | Who found you? | 是谁找到你 |
[20:31] | Who cared for you? | 照顾你 |
[20:32] | Gave you a home? | 给了你一个家 |
[20:34] | I am your family. | 我才是你的家人 |
[20:36] | Everyone else betrays us. | 其他人都会背弃我们 |
[20:41] | -I need you. | 我需要你 |
[20:44] | -Now more than ever. | 从没像现在这么需要你 |
[20:49] | You have to complete the weapon. | 你必须把武器制造出来 |
[21:14] | It’s beautiful. | 这里真美 |
[21:16] | If your people had your way, it’d be rubble and ash. | 要是让你们横行霸道 这里就成废墟了 |
[21:19] | It’s a misunderstanding. | 这一切都是误会 |
[21:21] | They think you work for Silco. | 上城以为你们是希尔科的人 |
[21:23] | Your people hunt us like animals. | 你们的人把我们当牲口打打杀杀的 |
[21:26] | Silco pays them to do it. | 就是拿了希尔科的钱 |
[21:29] | That’s not possible. You’re wrong. | 这绝对不可能 你搞错了 |
[21:32] | Say that one more time. | 有种你再说一遍 |
[21:34] | Ekko, she believes what she’s saying, okay? | 艾克 她真是那么以为的 好吗 |
[21:36] | She’s not your enemy. | 别把她当敌人 |
[21:38] | Oh, yeah? Then what’s this? | 是吗 那这是什么 |
[21:42] | You got it. You have to let me take that back. | 在你这里 你得还给我 让我带回去 |
[21:47] | – -What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:48] | It’s a Gemstone. | 这是海克斯宝石 |
[21:50] | It was stolen during the attack. By your sister. | 上城遇袭的时候 被你妹妹偷了 |
[21:54] | You just forgot to mention that? | 这你都能忘了说啊 |
[21:56] | With this, someone with the right knowledge could build… | 有了宝石 再掌握相应的知识 |
[21:58] | any Hextech device. | 就能打造任何海克斯科技设备 |
[22:02] | If enforcers are becoming more… aggressive, | 要是执法官变得更急躁了 |
[22:06] | that’s why. | 那就是为了它 |
[22:08] | We could beat Silco with this. | 我们可以用它打败希尔科 |
[22:11] | That won’t solve things. | 这解决不了所有问题 |
[22:12] | Easy for you to say. | 你是站着说话不腰疼 |
[22:14] | Your people aren’t dying all around you. | 眼看着同胞死掉的又不是你 |
[22:18] | Ekko, it’s wrong what’s been done to you. | 艾克 你们确实不该被那样对待 |
[22:22] | You’d be well within your rights to keep it. | 你也有权留下宝石 |
[22:25] | I couldn’t blame you. | 我没资格怪你 |
[22:28] | But… if you do, | 但是你这么做 |
[22:30] | this cycle of violence will never stop. | 会让上下的争斗永无止境 |
[22:34] | This is our best shot at setting the record straight. | 想要两边消除误解 这正是最佳时机 |
[22:37] | This city needs healing. | 这座城需要抹平裂痕 |
[22:40] | More than I ever realized. | 比我曾意识到的还要紧迫 |
[22:42] | Please, let me help you. | 求你了 让我帮你们 |
[22:47] | You got a plan? | 你有办法 |
[22:49] | I have a friend on the council. | 议会里有我一位朋友 |
[22:52] | Let me take the Gemstone to him. | 让我把宝石带回去给他 |
[22:55] | He’ll listen to me. | 他会听我的 |
[22:56] | Your people wouldn’t have to hide anymore. | 你们的人不必再东躲西藏了 |
[23:01] | One condition. I’m the one who gives it to them. | 我有个条件 我要亲手交给他 |
[23:08] | Um, the form is crude, | 构造挺简陋的 |
[23:10] | but… | 不过… |
[23:12] | uh, the engineering is… inspired. | 这设计倒是挺有巧思的 |
[23:14] | You think they could crack Hextech? | 你觉得他们有能力破解海克斯科技 |
[23:18] | It’s a leap. | 为时尚早 |
[23:19] | It’s been suggested that | 但一直有传言说 |
[23:21] | they may have found a way to utilize the Gemstone. | 底城人可能已经知道 该怎么利用海克斯宝石了 |
[23:25] | If we are to assume the worst, | 往最坏的方向想 说不定他们 |
[23:26] | that would mean they’ve turned it into a weapon. | 都用宝石造出武器了 |
[23:29] | Well, do we know this for certain? | 传言确定是真的吗 |
[23:31] | We can’t afford to wait to find out. | 等真确定了恐怕就晚了 |
[23:33] | Wait. What are you suggesting? | 等等 你这话什么意思 |
[23:38] | We should prepare our own countermeasures. | 我们得有对策 不能坐以待毙 |
[23:41] | You want us to build weapons? | 你想让我们也制造武器 |
[23:43] | Absolutely not. | 想都别想 |
[23:44] | That is not why we invented Hextech. | 这会违背我们发明海克斯科技的初衷 |
[23:47] | We would shatter any attempt at peace. | 我们会粉碎所有维护和平的努力 |
[23:49] | -Heimerdinger would never go for this. | 黑默丁格绝对不会支持的 |
[23:51] | -Heimerdingers’ inaction is what brought us here. | 我们会遭此劫难 就是因为黑默丁格不作为 |
[23:53] | You said so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[23:55] | The peace is already broken, Jayce. | 和平的局面早就被打破了 杰斯 |
[23:58] | I’m only asking you to prepare to defend your people. | 我只是要求你做好保卫人民的准备 |
[24:02] | If we’re lucky, we’ll never need to use it. | 走运的话 我们甚至用不上武器 |
[24:09] | The decision is yours. | 决定权在你 |
[24:19] | Ridiculous. You cannot be considering this. | 无稽之谈 你可不能真放在心上 |
[24:23] | What if she’s right? | 万一她是对的呢 |
[24:24] | Are we just gonna stand by while they attack us? | 难道我们就眼睁睁看着敌人打过来 |
[24:26] | We’re scientists, not soldiers. | 我们是搞科学的 不是搞军事的 |
[24:30] | We have the knowledge to defend ourselves. | 但我们的科学知识能用来自卫 |
[24:32] | We agreed Hextech was to improve lives… | 我们说好海克斯科技要用来改善民生 |
[24:34] | …not to take them. | 可不是夺取生命 |
[24:36] | We may not have a choice. | 我们可能没得选 |
[24:54] | There is always a choice. | 人生永远有得选 |
[24:59] | I need to think. | 我要想一想 |
[25:57] | What are they? | 这是什么东西 |
[25:58] | We call them firelights. | 我们管这叫野火 |
[26:00] | Never seen so many though. | 但这么多也很少见 |
[26:33] | I’m worried I have to do something I never thought I would. | 我恐怕要做一件 我原本绝对不会做的事了 |
[28:03] | Vi? | 蔚 |
[28:08] | I can’t leave her again. | 我不能再抛下她 |
[28:11] | You can’t change her. | 你改变不了她的 |
[28:12] | I have to try. | 那我也得试试 |
[28:17] | Don’t get yourself killed. | 别丢了小命 |
[28:20] | No promises. | 这我保证不了 |
[28:29] | It’s been real, Cupcake. | 这段旅程很特别 小蛋糕 |
[28:32] | Thanks. For everything. | 谢谢你 来这一趟 |
[28:43] | -Shut up. It’s just a goodbye hug. | 闭嘴 她们就是抱一下道个别 |
[28:47] | She wouldn’t do that. Not again. | 她不会那样的 这次不会了 |
[29:15] | -Halt! | 站住 |
[29:18] | What the hell is this? | 他们怎么在这儿 |
[29:22] | Sir! I have proof. | 长官 我拿到证据 |
[29:24] | Silco’s behind everything. | 希尔科就是幕后黑手 |
[29:32] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[29:38] | No. | 不 |
[29:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:05] | Caitlyn! | 凯特琳 |
[30:15] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[30:18] | I told you to leave this alone. | 我早就警告过你不要插手 |
[32:02] | Tell my… | 告诉我的… |
[32:04] | Tell my daughter I… | 告诉我女儿 我… |
[33:17] | Go! | 走 |
[33:38] | Oh, look who it is. The boy savior. | 瞧瞧谁来了 小男孩大救星 |