时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Come over here, come on! | 这边 快来 |
[00:52] | Sky? | 斯凯 |
[02:08] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[02:10] | You built this? | 这是你做的 |
[02:14] | Why aren’t you playing with the others? | 你怎么不跟别人玩呢 |
[02:23] | Loneliness is often the byproduct of a gifted mind. | 有了天才的头脑就免不了要忍受孤独 |
[02:26] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[02:30] | Oh. This is Rio. | 它叫里奥 |
[02:32] | She’s a rare mutation that I cultivated. | 是我培育出来的稀有变种 |
[02:36] | Here. | 给 |
[02:37] | -Go on. | 来啊 |
[03:00] | -She’s dying. | 它快死了 |
[03:03] | I’m attempting to prevent that. | 我正在想办法救它 |
[03:06] | The mutation must survive. | 这类变种必须存活下去 |
[03:09] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[03:11] | You want to assist me? | 你想当我的助手 |
[03:14] | Very well. | 太好了 |
[03:19] | We can be loners together. | 我们可以一起孤独 |
[03:37] | Good to see some things haven’t changed. | 真庆幸还有些东西没有变 |
[03:40] | Seems just yesterday I stumbled upon an aspiring young scholar | 一切仿佛就在昨天 我在这里偶遇了一位 |
[03:44] | from the undercity here, | 出身底城却胸怀大志的年轻学者 |
[03:46] | ruminating in his steel oasis. | 他就在这片钢铁绿洲沉思着 |
[03:51] | I heard your prognosis. | 你的病情我都听说了 |
[03:53] | I’m terribly sorry, my boy. | 我真的很遗憾 孩子 |
[03:57] | Do you contemplate death, Professor? | 您预想过死亡吗 教授 |
[04:00] | Only that of friends. | 只想过朋友的离世 |
[04:03] | I suppose your legacy has been well-secured. | 您的功勋肯定足以死后留名了 |
[04:06] | As one of Piltover’s founders, | 作为皮城的创始人之一 |
[04:07] | what haven’t you to show for your remarkable life? | 您这光辉的一生 还有什么没能施展的呢 |
[04:14] | You should be proud of what you’ve accomplished, Viktor. | 你该为自己 已经做成的事情骄傲 维克托 |
[04:22] | Figments. | 都是一场空 |
[04:24] | My contributions will be short-lived, | 我的贡献注定是转瞬即逝 |
[04:26] | even in your memory. | 连您都会很快遗忘 |
[04:29] | I have seen many students. | 我见过的学生很多 |
[04:32] | It’s a sad truth that those who shine | 令人心痛的是 越是光芒万丈的人 |
[04:35] | brightest often burn fastest. | 越会更快地燃尽生命的能量 |
[06:03] | I didn’t know you were an artist. | 我不知道你还是个艺术家 |
[06:09] | Hm. There’s quite a lot about me you don’t know. | 我的事你不知道的多着呢 |
[06:12] | Listen, I’m sorry for disappearing last night. | 听着 我很抱歉昨晚不辞而别 |
[06:17] | -Duty calls. | 正事要紧 |
[06:27] | Viktor’s dying. | 维克托快死了 |
[06:37] | I think it has something to do with gasses in | 可能是裂沟的毒气侵蚀了他 |
[06:38] | the fissures where he grew up. | 因为他在裂沟长大 |
[06:39] | Exactly the sort of thing we wanted to fix with Hextech. | 正是我们想用海克斯科技去改善的事 |
[06:44] | Improving lives. | 改善民生 |
[06:45] | Solving real issues, not just trade disputes. | 解决切实问题 不只是促进贸易往来 |
[06:50] | Viktor saved my life once. | 维克托曾经救过我 |
[06:52] | Now, he needs me and there’s nothing I can do. | 现在他需要我 我却无能为力 |
[06:55] | I hate feeling so useless. | 我真恨自己这么没用 |
[06:58] | I didn’t realize you were so close. | 没想到你们俩关系这么好 |
[07:00] | He’s like my brother. | 他就像我兄弟 |
[07:05] | Why did you come to me with this? | 为什么跑来跟我说这个 |
[07:07] | I just…Nothing feels impossible when I’m with you. | 因为在你身边 我就好像无所不能 |
[07:16] | I’m an exile from my family. | 我是被我的家族流放出来的 |
[07:18] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:21] | I fell short of Medarda standards. | 我没能达到米达尔达家族的标准 |
[07:23] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 梅尔 这理由我一个字都不信 |
[07:27] | Do you? | 你信吗 |
[07:30] | You should be with him, Jayce. | 你该去陪着他 杰斯 |
[07:33] | We can’t change what fate has in store for us, | 虽然人无法改变风雨欲来的命运 |
[07:36] | -but we don’t have to face it alone. | 但是不一定非要独自面对 |
[07:41] | It’s a beautiful painting. | 你画得真美 |
[08:48] | -Chuck! | 查克 |
[08:52] | Thieram. Uh… My name’s Thieram. | 是丘兰姆 我叫丘兰姆 |
[08:55] | Nice try, Chuck. | 真会装 查克 |
[09:00] | What’s all the hubbub? | 你们这儿闹腾什么呢 |
[09:02] | Uh. Boss wants us to grab someone up. | 老大要我们抓个人回来 |
[09:04] | Someone? Anyone? | 抓个人 是人就行 |
[09:06] | -Who are you grabbing? | 你们要抓谁 |
[09:07] | -Some girls. | 抓小妞儿 |
[09:09] | I mean, I mean not… I’m not grabbing girls. | 不是 我不抓小妞儿 |
[09:11] | Oh, other than the… those ones… I guess. | 除了干那行的 我估计 |
[09:14] | Focus. Who are they? | 注意听 我问的是抓谁 |
[09:16] | Why wasn’t I invited to the party? | 这么好玩的事怎么不叫我 |
[09:17] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:19] | They… they got in a fight with Sevika. | 她们和塞薇卡打了一架 |
[09:21] | They did a number on her. | 狠狠修理了她 |
[09:23] | Oh really? Which number? | 是吗 修好了吗 |
[09:24] | It’s like a saying… | 我就打个比方 |
[09:27] | You’re doing great, Chuck. | 你回答得非常好 查克 |
[09:29] | Here, for your troubles. | 补偿你的 给你添麻烦啦 |
[09:49] | Silco’s goons aren’t far behind. | 希尔科的爪牙就在后面 |
[09:52] | We have to keep moving. | 咱们不能停 |
[09:58] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[09:59] | The sign. | 招牌 |
[10:01] | Never mind, just help me to the edge. | 算了 扶我到边上 |
[10:16] | -Can you do this in your– | 你这样可以… |
[10:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:42] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快点 跟我来 |
[10:49] | We lost her. | 我们跟丢她了 |
[10:53] | Lost who? | 跟丢了谁 |
[11:29] | I feel like you and I got off on the wrong arm. | 自打我害你丢了只胳膊 你就跟我不大对付 |
[11:35] | Maybe we should try the other. | 要不再捅捅另一只 |
[11:40] | No need. It’s your sister. | 我说就是了 跟丢的是你姐 |
[11:44] | She’s back. She’s looking for you. | 她回来了 正在找你呢 |
[11:47] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[11:49] | She’s with some girl enforcer. | 她身边还有个女执法官 |
[11:51] | Guess she replaced you. | 怕是已经取代你了 |
[11:54] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[11:56] | Why bother? | 我撒谎干吗 |
[11:57] | Her back in town, | 她都回底城来了 |
[11:59] | it’s only a matter of time before you implode | 那你崩溃失控就只是早晚的事了 |
[12:01] | and Silco finally gets the message | 最后希尔科一定会醒悟过来 |
[12:03] | that you’re about as good | 你当年怎么帮家人的 |
[12:05] | for our cause as you were for your family. | 就会怎么帮我们的事业 |
[12:07] | -Jinx. | 小祸害 |
[12:17] | Ten outta ten, toots! | 这回答绝了 小甜心 |
[12:18] | I think I know just how to deliver that message. | 我觉得我已经知道 该怎么让希尔科醒悟过来了 |
[12:54] | Ah, about time Daddy joined us. | 该让爸爸陪咱们玩玩了 |
[12:57] | You were so busy, little Ren here saw me in. | 先前你太忙了 是小蕾恩让我进来的 |
[13:16] | Let’s talk outside. | 我们去外面谈 |
[13:18] | Can’t you see we’re playing? | 没见我们玩着呢 |
[13:20] | You remember our old friend Vi, don’t you? | 你还记得咱们的老朋友蔚 对吧 |
[13:24] | Vander’s daughter. She was about your age. | 范德尔的女儿 当年她就你这么大 |
[13:28] | Her father went on a long trip | 她的爸爸出远门去了 |
[13:30] | and Daddy here assured me that she left with him. | 你爸爸跟我担保说蔚也跟着去了 |
[13:34] | But it seems she never made it. | 但是她好像根本就没去成 |
[13:37] | Isn’t that sad? | 是不是很可怜 |
[13:38] | Could you imagine being separated from your father? | 你能想象 你跟爸爸分开得有多伤心吗 |
[13:43] | She’s… in a safe place. | 蔚在一个安全的地方 |
[13:47] | She’s in the Lanes. | 她就在黑巷 |
[13:50] | That’s not possible. | 这绝不可能 |
[13:51] | There’s an enforcer with her. | 还有个执法官陪着她 |
[13:53] | A girl. Roughly the same age. | 一个女孩 和她年纪差不多 |
[13:57] | Caitlyn. She’s a Kiramman. | 凯特琳 她是吉拉曼恩家的 |
[13:59] | Just like them, she does whatever she wants. | 她家有权有势 她可以为所欲为 |
[14:01] | I… can’t control her. | 我根本管不了她 |
[14:06] | Then of what use are you? | 那我还要你干什么呢 |
[14:09] | I’ll track her down. | 我会尽力找到她的 |
[14:11] | I can fix this. | 这事我可以搞定 |
[14:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:16] | Everyone makes mistakes, right? | 谁都有犯错的时候 是吧 |
[14:20] | What’s important is that we don’t repeat them. | 关键是咱们不可以一错再错 |
[14:23] | -My people are tracking Vi and this… | 我已经派人去跟踪蔚和这个凯特琳了 |
[14:28] | …Caitlyn. They cannot be allowed to resurface. | 我不允许她们两个再现身于人前 |
[14:31] | Do we understand each other? | 咱们沟通清楚了吗 |
[14:34] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:51] | Oops. Ah. So sorry. Accidents happen. | 真不好意思 人生总有意外 |
[15:04] | Watch. | 你看 |
[15:12] | It responds to organic matter. | 它会对有机物质起反应 |
[15:24] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[15:26] | This is unlike anything we’ve ever seen, Jayce. | 这和咱们之前的发现都不一样 杰斯 |
[15:29] | It, it, it could be the key to augmenting physiology, | 它很可能会成为增强生理机能 |
[15:32] | extending life… | 延长寿命的关键 |
[15:33] | -Curing you. | 你有救了 |
[15:40] | It’s happened to everyone. | 每次实验都这样 |
[15:42] | I can’t determine why. | 我搞不明白为什么 |
[15:45] | They’re… rejecting the transmutation. | 所有实验对象都在抗拒蜕变 |
[15:57] | -We’ll solve this. -There may not be time. | -我们会找到办法的 -时间不等人 |
[16:00] | We’re in uncharted waters here and… | 这是我们完全未知的领域 |
[16:03] | I can feel my body… eroding. | 而且我能感觉到我的身体在不断衰弱 |
[16:09] | I’ll have Sky bring Heimerdinger. | 我让斯凯去找黑默丁格教授 |
[16:10] | He might know something that could help. | 没准他有办法 |
[16:12] | In the meantime, we’ll do what we do best. | 在他来之前 咱们就做自己擅长的 |
[16:29] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[16:30] | It’s where the kind of people you topsiders don’t want to think about, wind up. | 就是你们上城的人 压根不会放在心上的地方 解释完毕 |
[16:47] | It was never this big, though. | 以前这地方可没这么大 |
[16:51] | There. | 去那边 |
[17:29] | I know you have your reservations about me, | 我知道你对我有所保留 |
[17:32] | but this only works if we can trust each other. | 但要联手合作 我们就得互相信任 |
[17:34] | It doesn’t work. It never has. | 合作不了的 就没成功过 |
[17:37] | You topsiders always find a way to screw us. | 你们上城人总能变着法儿压迫我们 |
[17:39] | I suppose topside is to blame for all your misfortunes. | 看来你的一切不幸都是上城的错 |
[17:47] | -No. Not all of them. | 不 并不都是 |
[17:48] | We aren’t monsters, you know. | 我们不是妖魔鬼怪 你知道的 |
[17:49] | We’re people, just like you. | 我们也是人 和你一样的人 |
[17:52] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[17:56] | I shouldn’t have left you. | 我不该扔下你的 |
[17:58] | It’s all right. Despite it all, I can tell… | 没关系 不管怎样 我看得出来 |
[18:04] | you have a good heart. | 你有一颗善良的心 |
[18:07] | -You’ve got a good heart. | 你有一颗善良的心 |
[18:14] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[18:18] | I’m calling it the Hexcore. | 我管它叫海克斯核心 |
[18:21] | It’s an adaptive rune matrix. | 它是一种具有自适应性的符文矩阵 |
[18:24] | Hextech that evolves. | 海克斯科技能自我进化 |
[18:28] | It’s groundbreaking. | 这是开创性的突破 |
[18:29] | What’s most exciting is that it reacts to biological matter. | 最令人激动的是 它对生物体的反应 |
[18:32] | There are stories of healing magic. | 传说魔法能疗伤治病 |
[18:34] | Our samples thus far have perished… | 虽然目前的测试样本都死了… |
[18:43] | You must destroy it. | 你们必须摧毁它 |
[18:45] | What? | 什么 |
[18:47] | Please, | 拜托了 |
[18:48] | if ever you’ve put faith in my guidance, hear me now. | 如果你们信任过我这个老师 现在就听我的 |
[18:52] | I’ve seen nations destroyed by a single seed and it looked… | 我已经见过太多文明 毁于一颗罪恶的种子 而这个… |
[18:57] | exactly like this. | 就跟那些种子一样 |
[18:58] | Professor, this could save Viktor’s life. | 教授 它也许能救维克托的命 |
[19:02] | Viktor, something’s different. | 维克托 你不太一样了 |
[19:05] | You’ve changed. What did you do? | 你变了 你做了什么 |
[19:07] | What do you mean, Professor? | 您说什么呢 教授 |
[19:11] | It’s that thing. It must be destroyed! | 是它搞的鬼 必须把它毁掉 |
[19:15] | -Wait. -No. I won’t let you. | -等等 -不行 我不能让您这么做 |
[19:18] | -Jayce, this is a violation of the Ethos. | 杰斯 这个发明违反了社会共识 |
[19:21] | I will have it destroyed one way or another. | 无论如何我都要把这东西彻底销毁 |
[19:25] | That’s your opinion. We’ll see if the Council agrees. | 这只是您个人的意见 议会同不同意还另说 |
[19:39] | I might know someone else who could help. | 我还认识一个人也许能帮忙 |
[19:41] | You do what you have to. I need to get ready. | 该做什么你就做 我先准备准备 |
[19:46] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[20:01] | -Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[20:03] | Wait, wait, wait! Easy. Easy. | 等一下 别急 |
[20:06] | That’s Vi, right? | 那是蔚 对吗 |
[20:09] | I’m a friend. | 我是她朋友 |
[20:13] | Or at least I was. I mean, I… I owed her old man my life. | 至少过去是 我这条命是她老爹给的 |
[20:18] | Probably more than that. | 甚至可能不只这条命 |
[20:21] | I guess. | 大概是这样 |
[20:23] | -She’s bleeding. She needs a doctor. | 她在失血 需要看医生 |
[20:26] | Not so simple to come by around here. | 这里想找医生可不太容易 |
[20:28] | -Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[20:32] | Oh, oh. But, ah, | 不过 |
[20:33] | I do know someone else who might be able to help. | 我确实认识一个人 说不定能救急 |
[20:39] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[20:52] | Ailment? | 症状 |
[20:57] | Uh… she’s been stabbed. | 患者受了刀伤 |
[21:04] | She makes potions. | 她会制药 |
[21:05] | Helps people here with…with this. | 帮这里的人治病 用这个 |
[21:11] | Shimmer. Why would you take something that does that to you? | 微光 你为什么 要服用这种害人的东西 |
[21:15] | I just… wanted to feel what it was like… | 我只是想知道当个大人物 |
[21:19] | To be somebody. | 是什么感觉 |
[21:21] | To make other people afraid. | 我想让别人都怕我 |
[21:25] | -Instead of– | 而不是… |
[21:27] | -Trade. | 给钱 |
[21:56] | -Thank you, I really– | 谢谢 我真的… |
[22:00] | Let’s go. I think Vi will be happy to see a friendly face. | 走吧 蔚看到老朋友一定会很开心的 |
[22:03] | No, no. You go ahead. | 不了 你自己回去吧 |
[22:06] | She knew me when I was still… | 她认识我的时候 我还… |
[22:09] | Anyway, I don’t want her to see me like this. | 反正我不想让她看到我现在这样 |
[22:14] | Just tell her, uh, tell her I’m sorry. | 你就跟她说 说我很遗憾 |
[22:18] | About everything. Okay? | 发生了那些事 好吗 |
[22:35] | I found this on one of the Firelights. | 我从野火帮的人身上搜来的 |
[22:37] | It matches fragments we found outside your lab and at the Hexgates. | 它的材质跟在你实验室 和海克斯飞门外发现的碎片一样 |
[22:42] | I… have reason to believe they’re planning more attacks. | 我有理由相信他们还在策划别的袭击 |
[22:47] | Well, how has this threat gone unnoticed for so long? | 这么严重的威胁怎么一直没发现 |
[22:49] | Since the Hexgates were completed, | 海克斯飞门建成后 |
[22:51] | the fissures haven’t been a priority. | 我们的首要任务就不是镇压裂沟了 |
[22:53] | Oh, we’ll settle that later. | 这个问题以后再讨论 |
[22:54] | For now, we need to prevent any further attacks. | 当务之急是防范新的袭击 |
[22:56] | Short of searching everyone who crosses the bridges. | 那就只能搜查所有过桥的人了 |
[23:00] | I don’t know how we can. | 我们恐怕不能这么办 |
[23:03] | Then, that’s what we’ll do. | 就这么办吧 |
[23:04] | -Are you certain? This sort of an order– | 您当真 这种命令… |
[23:06] | -Do it. We have to protect the city. | 搜就是 我们必须守护好这座城市 |
[23:16] | One other thing. | 还有件事 |
[23:17] | I saw Caitlyn Kiramman had a prisoner released on your order. | 我发现凯特琳吉拉曼恩 奉您的命令释放了一名犯人 |
[23:22] | Is there anything I can assist with? | 您有什么需要我协助的吗 |
[23:25] | No. No, uh, we’ve got it covered. | 不 没有 我们都搞定了 |
[23:31] | Councilors, we have lost our way. | 各位议员 我们已经迷失了 |
[23:35] | This city was founded to be a bastion of enlightenment. | 这座城市创建的初衷 是要成为启蒙的灯塔 |
[23:39] | In a world that cannibalized itself over power and pride. | 能够独立于 权力至上 追名逐利的乱世 |
[23:44] | But we’ve forgotten. | 可我们忘了初心 |
[23:46] | Loosened our morals in favor of comfort and convenience. | 我们贪图享乐 耽于安逸 而放松了道德约束 |
[23:50] | Traded honor for prestige. | 用实在的信誉换取虚假的名望 |
[23:53] | We were once one tribe. | 我们曾经团结一心 |
[23:55] | Now we are Houses divided. | 现在却变成了一盘散沙 |
[23:58] | I believe, if we set aside our greed and arrogance, | 但我相信 只要我们摒弃贪婪和傲慢 |
[24:02] | we can be one again. | 就一定可以再次团结起来 |
[24:05] | It will take vigilance. | 警醒之心不可少 |
[24:07] | We must hold each other accountable. | 我们必须对彼此进行问责 |
[24:09] | And who holds you accountable? | 那谁来对您问责 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:12] | Shimmer is rampant in the undercity. | 微光在底城泛滥成灾 |
[24:14] | Attacks at the Hexgates and in the Academy Square. | 海克斯飞门和学院广场接连遇袭 |
[24:17] | Enforcers fear to set foot in the Lanes. | 执法官们根本不敢踏足黑巷 |
[24:20] | All under your watch. | 这都发生在您的照管下 |
[24:23] | Jayce, you forget yourself. | 杰斯 你太过分了 |
[24:25] | I’m sorry, Professor, | 对不起 教授 |
[24:26] | but healing this city will take more than just speeches. | 但要治理好这座城市 光说漂亮话是不够的 |
[24:29] | Time and again, you’ve warned us what not to do. | 您一次次告诫大家 什么底线不能碰 |
[24:32] | But let me ask you this, | 可我倒要问问 |
[24:33] | what’s your plan to fix this? | 您又能拿出什么解决办法呢 |
[24:37] | I see what this is about. | 我知道你是怎么回事了 |
[24:39] | Your Hextech projects need more time. | 你的海克斯科技还需要时间检验 |
[24:41] | More safeguards. | 需要加强安全性 |
[24:43] | Humans don’t live for centuries. | 人这短短一生不过百岁 |
[24:46] | We can’t wait for progress. | 不能虚耗光阴 坐等进化 |
[24:48] | We need a leadership focused on the future, | 我们所需要的领导必须着眼未来 |
[24:51] | not the past. | 而不是固守过去 |
[24:53] | You are the true Father of Piltover, | 您是当之无愧的皮城之父 |
[24:55] | and your years of service can never be repaid. | 多年来鞠躬尽瘁 我们无以为报 |
[24:59] | I believe it’s time we gave the beloved founder of our city… | 我认为该让 我们这座城市备受敬爱的创始人 |
[25:03] | a well-deserved retirement. | 安享退休生活了 |
[25:05] | Jayce, don’t do this. | 杰斯 不要这样 |
[25:17] | It has to be unanimous. All in favor? | 这需要全体同意 各位赞成吗 |
[25:27] | With my deepest respect and appreciation, Professor. | 我由衷向您致以敬意和感谢 教授 |
[26:02] | Vi. | 蔚 |
[26:17] | -Easy, easy, easy. | 没事 |
[26:23] | We need you back on your feet. | 你得赶紧振作起来 |
[26:25] | What was the name Sevika gave you? Jinx? | 塞薇卡说的那人叫什么 金克丝 |
[26:33] | Right. Jinx. How could I forget? | 对 金克丝 我怎么忘得了呢 |
[26:36] | We’re going to have to be more careful now. | 咱们现在得加倍小心了 |
[26:38] | -Silco will be watching– | 希尔科会盯着 |
[26:52] | You used to live here? | 这是你以前住的地方 |
[26:54] | Who’s Powder? | 爆爆是谁 |
[26:58] | My sister. I thought she died, but, no. | 是我妹妹 我以为她死了 但她没有 |
[27:02] | I have to try and find her. | 我得想办法找到她 |
[27:05] | How do you not know if your sister is alive or dead? | 你妹妹是死是活 你怎么会不知道呢 |
[27:07] | It’s hard to check up on people from inside a concrete cell. | 在牢里蹲着 哪有办法去查外面的事情 |
[27:11] | What, you don’t have parents? | 怎么 你没有父母吗 |
[27:13] | No! They were killed by enforcers. | 没有 我的父母都被执法官杀了 |
[27:42] | Vander’s prodigy. | 范德尔的小悍将 |
[27:51] | I’ve regretted that we never had the opportunity to speak. | 我一直很遗憾没机会和你好好聊一聊 |
[28:01] | What have you done with my sister? | 你到底对我妹妹做了什么 |
[28:03] | -I’ve freed her. | 我解放了她 |
[28:06] | Candidly, | 老实说 |
[28:07] | I thought you were the prize of your secondhand family. | 我以为 你在那个二手家庭里已经是块宝了 |
[28:11] | But Jinx… | 没想到金克丝… |
[28:16] | Oh. She is more than I ever imagined. | 她甚至超越了我的想象 |
[28:28] | I’m gonna find her | 我一定会找到她 |
[28:30] | and erase whatever fucked-up delusions you put in her head. | 把你灌输的妄想 都从她脑子里抹个一干二净 |
[28:33] | But first, | 但首先 |
[28:34] | I’m gonna bring your bullshit empire down all around you. | 我要让你亲眼看着 你的混账帝国彻底完蛋 |
[28:40] | You don’t know your limits, girl. | 你不知天高地厚 丫头 |
[28:42] | It’s what got Vander killed. | 所以范德尔死了 |
[28:43] | What drove your sister away. | 你妹妹也跟你疏远了 |
[28:45] | And it’s why I’m here right now. | 现在你又把我给招来了 |
[28:49] | -Yeah, well… | 是啊 可是… |
[28:53] | You talk too much. | 你废话太多了 |
[29:33] | Wherever you are, light it up and I’ll find you. | 不管你在哪里 点亮它 我就能找到你 |
[31:44] | Rio will live. | 里奥有救了 |
[31:46] | You did this? | 是你干的 |
[31:47] | I thought you understood. | 我以为你能理解的 |
[31:50] | The mutation must survive. | 这类变种必须存活下去 |
[32:20] | I understand now. | 我现在能理解了 |
[32:37] | How many problems can one girl cause? | 区区一个黄毛丫头怎么就这么麻烦 |
[33:22] | -Powder? | 爆爆 |
[33:36] | -Vi? | 蔚 |
[33:38] | Oh, Powder! | 爆爆 |
[33:50] | I’m so sorry, Powder. I… | 我对不起你 爆爆 |
[33:51] | I tried to come back. I promise, | 我想回来找你 |
[33:53] | I did. But I… I got arrested. | 真的 我发誓 可我被人抓了 |
[33:56] | Marcus? | 被马可斯 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. I… It doesn’t matter. | 我不认识 那也不重要 |
[33:59] | I just… I never thought I’d see you again. | 反正我…我真没想到还能再见到你 |
[34:04] | Are you real? | 真的是你吗 |
[34:07] | Yes, of course. | 当然是真的 |
[34:09] | It’s me, Vi, your sister. | 就是我 蔚 你的姐姐 |
[34:12] | I’m here. I’m right here. | 我回来了 我就在这里 |
[34:15] | Things changed when you left. I changed. | 你走后什么都变了 我也变了 |
[34:20] | I know, Pow-pow, I know. | 我知道 爆爆 我懂的 |
[34:22] | You did what you had to do to survive. | 不管你做了什么都是为了活命 |
[34:26] | Me too. It’s okay. | 我也是 不要紧的 |
[34:28] | What matters is we’re together. | 我们能团聚才是最重要的 |
[34:40] | Who’s she? Who are you? | -她是谁 -你又是谁 |
[34:41] | -It’s okay. She’s a friend. | 别紧张 她是自己人 |
[34:44] | Sevika wasn’t lying? | 塞薇卡说的居然是真的 |
[34:46] | You’re with an enforcer? | 你跟执法官成一伙的了 |
[34:50] | Your sister is Jinx? | 你的妹妹就是金克丝 |
[34:53] | Caitlyn, just listen, we can work this out. | 凯特琳 听我说 这事咱们可以商量 |
[34:56] | This is a trick! You’re playing me! | 这就是个陷阱 你们在耍我玩儿 |
[34:58] | Shut up! I’m in no mood. | 别吵 我现在不想听 |
[35:02] | We didn’t say anything. | 我们什么也没说 |
[35:03] | I wasn’t talking to you! | 我没跟你说话 |
[35:04] | Powder, it’s okay. | 爆爆 没事的 |
[35:06] | Stop calling me that. | 不许再这么叫我 |
[35:08] | It’s Jinx now. | 我现在叫金克丝 |
[35:09] | Powder fell down a well. | 爆爆早就自我了断啦 |
[35:12] | You’re not a jinx. | 你不该叫金克丝 |
[35:13] | -God, I never should have– -Stop talking to me like I’m a child! | -天啊 我当初真不该骂你… -别跟哄小孩似的跟我说话 |
[35:15] | Was that why you came? | 你回来是为了它吗 |
[35:17] | For this stupid stone? | 为了这块破石头 |
[35:19] | No, I don’t even know what that is, I… | 不 我都不知道这是什么石头 |
[35:22] | You’re a class act, Sister. | 你装得可真像啊 姐姐 |
[35:24] | Sister. Thought I missed her. | 姐姐 我还念叨着再也见不到你了 |
[35:27] | Bet you wouldn’t miss her. | 但你才不会想妹妹呢 对吧 |
[35:29] | Powder! I’m here for you. Only you. | 爆爆 我回来就是为了你 只为你 |
[35:32] | You can fire that thing if you want, but I’m not going anywhere. | 你想冲我开火你就开 但我哪里都不会去的 |
[35:35] | I’m not going to abandon you again. | 我绝对不会再把你丢下了 |
[35:41] | -Everyone, shut up, I need to think. | 全都给我闭嘴 我要想想 |
[35:44] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[37:23] | -Powder. | 爆爆 |
[37:34] | -Powder! | 爆爆 |
[37:51] | -Take her. | 把她带走 |
[38:14] | Vi? | 蔚 |
[38:17] | No! | 不 |