时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | -You wanted to see me, Professor? -Ah. Come in, Jayce. | -您找我有事 教授 -进来 杰斯 |
[00:34] | -Can you believe it? | 多不可思议啊 咱们这座城就要两百岁了 |
[00:39] | Our city is about to turn 200 years old. | 该纪念两百周年了 |
[00:42] | A bicentennial. | 进化日那天一定会办得非常风光的 |
[00:48] | It’s shaping up to be an amazing Progress Day. | 斯坦威克帕迪德利 |
[00:52] | “Stanwick Padidly”? Huh, I don’t know much about him. | 我对他不太熟悉 |
[00:54] | Everything he built either exploded, melted, or toppled over. | 他建造的东西 不是炸了 化了 就是塌了 |
[00:58] | And yet, here he stands. | 但他还是名留青史了 |
[01:01] | Stanwick set his personal ambitions aside | 因为他把自己的野心抛到了一边 |
[01:05] | and focused on something far more important. | 毅然投身于更为重要的事业 |
[01:08] | Our future. | 创造我们的未来 |
[01:09] | He realized nothing he could accomplish | 他意识到他所能达到的成就 |
[01:13] | could compare to the contributions of his students. | 与自己学生的贡献相比不值一提 |
[01:15] | I had no idea. | 我第一次听说 |
[01:18] | That was his sacrifice. | 他牺牲了小我 |
[01:22] | A dear friend. | 可敬的朋友 |
[01:24] | The Council has recommended you give | 议会已经举荐你 |
[01:26] | the Progress Day speech this year. | 在今年的进化日发表演讲 |
[01:28] | What… But you always give that speech. | 什么 可是往年都是您来发表的 |
[01:31] | I… I could never take your place. | 我根本没资格取代您啊 |
[01:33] | I agree with them. | 我也同意让你来 |
[01:35] | Your Hexgates have done wonders for our city. | 你的海克斯飞门 为这座城创造了许多奇迹 |
[01:38] | Brought scholars from distant lands. | 让我们得以广纳四方学者 |
[01:41] | Reignited passions in arts and science. | 艺术和科学也因此焕发了新的生机 |
[01:44] | You deserve this honor. | 这份荣誉是你应得的 |
[01:48] | I… I will do my best to make Piltover proud, Professor. | 我…我会尽全力 为皮尔特沃夫增光添彩 教授 |
[01:52] | It’s short notice, I know, | 的确有点仓促 |
[01:54] | but perhaps there’s something in | 也许实验室里有些什么趣事 |
[01:56] | the lab you might be able to share? | 可以分享一下吧 |
[01:58] | People love a grand reveal. | 大家可都想听点猛料呢 |
[02:00] | Viktor and I have just the thing. The next chapter of Hextech. | 我和维克托正好有这个 海克斯科技的突破性新进展 |
[02:03] | Come to the lab this afternoon, I’ll show you. | 您下午来实验室里吧 我演示给您看 |
[02:05] | I’ll look forward to it. | 那我就拭目以待了 |
[02:07] | You certainly have something to live up to, my boy. | 你一定会有远大的前程 我的好孩子 |
[04:07] | Happy Progress Day. Happy Progress Day. | 进化日快乐 |
[04:32] | Our most famous protégé, Jayce Talis. | 有请我们最得意的门生 杰斯塔利斯 |
[04:36] | The visionary behind the Hexgates, | 海克斯飞门背后的梦想家 |
[04:38] | a beacon of trade and prosperity for our great City of Progress. | 让这座进步之城得以发展经贸 繁荣富强的指路明灯 |
[04:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[04:44] | Sorry, sorry. Yeah. Excuse me. | 抱歉 来 借过 |
[04:47] | -He’s a very busy man. | 这孩子是个大忙人 |
[04:54] | -Cait. -Serves you right. | -凯特琳 -你自找的 |
[05:00] | You still avoiding her? I’m working. | -你还在躲着她啊 -我在执勤 |
[05:03] | Oh, I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[05:04] | I mean, there’s so much crime | 毕竟有这么多罪犯 |
[05:06] | to thwart outside your family’s tent. | 在你家帐篷外等着被抓呢 |
[05:08] | I can only imagine the strings she pulled | 你能想象她动用了多少关系 |
[05:10] | to have me posted here. | 才把我安插到这里的 |
[05:12] | It’s your fault really, | 这就是你不对啦 你就该听她的 |
[05:14] | for not following her into a career “more befitting your station.” | 从事更符合你身份地位的职业 |
[05:17] | She’d do anything to keep me from seeing the real world. | 她是千方百计阻止我看清真实的世界 |
[05:20] | Well, at least you’ll have front-row seats to the speech. | 但至少你听演讲能前排就座 |
[05:23] | Speech? Mm-hmm. | -演讲 -没错 |
[05:25] | I’m giving the big address tonight. | 我会做今晚的那个演讲 |
[05:28] | Hmm. We really have descended to anarchy. | 咱们这里可真是越来越无法无天了 |
[05:30] | Have fun herding the drunkards. | 希望你赶酒鬼赶个过瘾 |
[05:34] | Happy Progress Day. | 进化日快乐 |
[06:17] | Uh, shipping manifest? | 货运清单呢 |
[06:19] | From your friend. Downtown. | 您在闹市区的朋友送您的 |
[06:40] | Let’s go! | 上吧 |
[06:42] | Ah, shit. The Firelights. | 见鬼 是野火帮的人 |
[06:59] | We have five minutes till they’re out of there. | 他们出来前 咱们只有五分钟 |
[07:08] | You ever seen this much Shimmer before? | 你之前见过这么多的微光吗 |
[07:11] | They’re expanding. Check for more below. Burn it all. | 他们要扩展业务 下去搜其他的 一把火烧光 |
[07:30] | -Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Open up. | 不 打开 |
[07:35] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[07:43] | Oh, no. She’s here. | 糟了 她在这里 |
[08:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:28] | Vi? | 蔚 |
[09:30] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[09:34] | Why did you leave me? | 你为什么要扔下我 |
[09:37] | Because you’re a jinx. | 因为你是个祸害 |
[09:43] | -I want to fight. -You’re not ready. | -我想战斗 -你还不行 |
[09:50] | No. | 不 |
[10:44] | You were supposed to guard the cargo. | 你应该看着那批货的 |
[11:07] | You think he will approve? | 你觉得他会同意 |
[11:10] | Heimerdinger believes science should be used | 黑默丁格和咱们一样 |
[11:11] | to improve lives as much as we do. | 认为科学应该用来改善民生 |
[11:13] | We just need to show him it’s safe. | 咱们只要能证明安全性就行 |
[11:17] | And what about the Council? | 那怎么跟议会交代呢 |
[11:19] | We stabilized the crystal like they asked. | 我们如他们所愿稳定住了水晶 |
[11:22] | Built the Hexgates like they asked. | 也如他们所愿造了海克斯飞门 |
[11:25] | It’s our turn to decide the future of Hextech. | 该轮到我们 来决定海克斯科技的未来了 |
[11:29] | Professor. I’m so glad you could make it. | 教授 您能过来真是太好了 |
[11:32] | Wouldn’t miss it for the world, my boy. | 不管出什么事我也得来啊 我的孩子 |
[11:34] | What do we have on the docket? | 你们要给我看什么 |
[11:38] | It all began with this. | 一切要从它说起 |
[11:42] | A crystal of magical energy, | 魔法水晶 充满能量 |
[11:44] | too volatile to be handled outside our workshops. | 却太不稳定 只能在这间工作室操作 |
[11:47] | Hextech was supposed to bring magic into the life of the common man. | 海克斯科技 本该用魔法造福普通人的生活 |
[11:50] | And now, it finally can. | 而现在终于可以实现了 |
[11:55] | A Hextech Gemstone. | 我们有了海克斯宝石 |
[12:09] | -Wait. | 等一下 |
[12:16] | Holy sprockets. | 我的个机器乖乖 |
[12:19] | We’ve found a means to fortify the crystals. | 我们找到了一种强化水晶的方式 |
[12:21] | This new version is stable and absolutely safe. | 新版的水晶足够稳定也绝对安全 |
[12:29] | We present to you the next chapter of Hextech. | 让我们为您介绍海克斯科技的新突破 |
[12:34] | We can now design portable devices. | 我们已经能设计出便携设备了 |
[12:42] | The Gemstone can power virtually anything. | 海克斯宝石能给任何装备提供动力 |
[13:04] | The Atlas Gauntlets. | 这是阿特拉斯拳套 |
[13:07] | The mining colonies in the fissures can work faster and without fatigue. | 它能让矿工在石缝间采矿时 更有效率 少费体力 |
[13:13] | The Hex Claw. | 这是海克斯爪 |
[13:16] | A mechanical arm, equipped with a powerful ray of light. | 一只机械手臂 能发出强力射线 |
[13:27] | Imagine what our artificers could do with such a device. | 想想咱们的工匠 用上这样的设备该有多能干 |
[13:31] | I want Hextech to be a tool for us to build a new world. | 我希望海克斯科技 能成为我们打造新世界的工具 |
[13:35] | -And now, it’s finally possible. | 如今 总算看到了曙光 |
[13:42] | Anyway, this is our presentation. | 总之以上就是我们的介绍 |
[13:46] | Quite amazing, gentlemen. You should be very proud. | 真了不起 先生们 你们有资格骄傲 |
[13:50] | Obviously, there are a few kinks to iron out | 显然你们的发明还有几个难题得攻克 |
[13:53] | and screws to be tightened, | 几个螺丝得紧紧 |
[13:55] | but give it a decade of careful research, and it will be ready. | 但是只要再潜心研发个十年 就肯定能用了 |
[13:59] | A decade? | 十年 |
[14:00] | Oh, don’t worry, my boy. It zips past you in the blink of an eye. | 放心吧 我的孩子 十年一眨眼就过去了 |
[14:04] | With respect, Professor. | 我无意冒犯 教授 |
[14:06] | We can be improving lives with Hextech now. | 但现在就能用海克斯科技来改善民生 |
[14:09] | A breakthrough like this takes time, Viktor. | 实现重大突破需要时间 维克托 |
[14:11] | Putting that kind of power into everyone’s hands is dangerous. | 将这种力量交给普罗大众是有风险的 |
[14:15] | Keep at it and I’m sure you will discover a way | 加油吧 我相信你们一定能找到 |
[14:17] | to safeguard Hextech against misuse. | 确保海克斯科技不被误用的安全之道 |
[14:32] | There must’ve been four, five of them. | 肯定有四五个人 |
[14:36] | I don’t know how they got inside. | 不知道他们怎么进来的 |
[15:54] | You’re from the undercity. | 你是底城的人 |
[15:58] | I didn’t do anything. She’s crazy. -Easy. | -我什么也没做 那女的疯了 -放松 |
[16:02] | She shot me. Who shot you? | -她冲我开的枪 -谁冲你开的枪 |
[16:05] | Who were you working for? | 你之前在为谁卖命 |
[16:07] | -I can’t. He’ll kill me. -Who? | -我不能说 他会杀了我 -谁 |
[16:11] | -I can protect you. | 我可以保护你 |
[16:13] | Caitlyn Kiramman, why does that not surprise me? | 凯特琳吉拉曼恩 我怎么一点也不意外呢 |
[16:17] | Interfering in an investigation, again. | 你老是介入调查 没完了 |
[16:20] | You’re supposed to be guarding your mother’s tent. | 你现在应该守着你母亲的帐篷 |
[16:23] | I was, Sheriff, but she doesn’t need it. | 我去过了 警长 但她并不需要 |
[16:26] | And clearly, this takes priority. | 而且这个案子显然更紧急 |
[16:28] | I realize you’re used to getting your way, Kiramman, | 我发现你做事总是很随性 吉拉曼恩 |
[16:30] | but we have a chain of command for a reason. I understand. | -但我们的指挥系统不是摆设 -我明白 |
[16:33] | But there’s more going on here than just the smuggling. | 可这个案子不只是走私那么简单 |
[16:36] | -If I could just question him I could– -I’ll take it from here. | -只要让我审问他 我就能… -后续的审问交给我 |
[16:39] | Since you’re looking for more work, | 你要是想多干活儿 |
[16:41] | you can take the graveyard shift tonight at the fair. | 可以在今晚集会时去值夜班 |
[16:44] | -Yes, sir. -Good. | -是 长官 -很好 |
[16:46] | I want this one on a boat to Stillwater prison. Yes, sir. | -把这个人带上船送往静水监狱 -是 长官 |
[17:34] | She fired on us. There are always mishaps in battle. | -她冲自己人开火了 -动起手来难免会有误伤 |
[17:38] | The Firelights were her target and most are dead. | 野火帮被她追着打 都快死绝了 |
[17:42] | It wasn’t a mishap, she froze up and lost her shit. | 那不是误伤 她就定在那儿一通乱打 |
[17:47] | I could’ve handled those brats. | 我本来能搞定那帮臭小子 |
[17:49] | -She’s a problem and we all know it. -We? | -她就是个累赘 我们都清楚 -我们 |
[17:53] | Who’s we? | 谁跟你我们 |
[17:57] | I expect better from you than excuses. | 我以为你不会一出事就找借口 |
[18:00] | It was your job to make sure things went smoothly. | 你的职责是保证所有命令顺利执行 |
[18:04] | You failed. Don’t disappoint me again. | 你失职了 别再让我失望了 |
[18:15] | The world’s growing smaller every day, thanks to the Hexgates. | 这世界一天比一天小了 都拜海克斯飞门所赐 |
[18:21] | And now, we’re cut off. | 现在 我们还被孤立了 |
[18:23] | The topsiders are leaving us further and further behind. | 上城那群人会把我们甩得越来越远的 |
[18:28] | What happened? She already told you. | -到底怎么回事 -她都告诉你了 |
[18:32] | I’m asking you. | 我要听你说 |
[18:38] | One of those Firelight wackos was a girl. | 野火帮那群疯子里有个女的 |
[18:41] | -With pink hair. -Hmm… | 头发是粉色的 |
[18:51] | Your sister’s gone. You know that as well as I do. | 你姐姐不在了 你跟我一样心知肚明 |
[18:56] | I know. I know. Sisters, right? | 我知道 姐妹嘛 是吧 |
[19:00] | You can’t live with ’em, can’t stuff ’em back in the ol’ babymaker. | 过不到一块儿去 也没法把她们塞回老造婴机里 |
[19:05] | Today’s screw-up will set us back weeks. | 今天这事会毁了咱们好几周的努力 |
[19:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:11] | -I need to know that I can rely on you. -Phew. | 你得让我能对你放心 |
[19:15] | I’m doing this for us, Jinx. All of us. | 我这都是为了我们 金克丝 为了大家 |
[19:19] | The sons and daughters of Zaun deserve more | 祖安的儿女值得拥有更多 |
[19:21] | than their runoff. | 不该只有臭水沟而已 |
[19:25] | It won’t happen again. I know. | -不会有下次了 -我信你 |
[19:40] | Sevika will clean up today’s mess. | 今天这烂摊子塞薇卡会收拾 |
[19:42] | Sevika? That ogre couldn’t clean | 塞薇卡 那个食人怪 |
[19:44] | a dust bunny with a blowtorch. | 就是举着喷灯都清不干净积灰 |
[19:46] | She’ll suffice. | 她还是顶用的 |
[19:48] | You should focus on your gadgetry. | 你就专心弄你的小发明去吧 |
[19:52] | Take some time. I don’t need time. | -好好静一静 -我才不需要冷静 |
[19:58] | Take it anyhow. | 叫你去就去 |
[20:22] | Fundraiser’s going well. | 资金募集得很顺利 |
[20:26] | Your mother would be proud. Hmm… Would she? | -你母亲一定会骄傲的 -是吗 |
[20:30] | Tired of mingling? | 张罗烦了吗 |
[20:33] | Hmm. These people have nothing new to offer me. | 跟这些人聊不出什么新鲜事了 |
[20:35] | The only one actually worth my time is him. | 值得我花时间打交道的也就他了 |
[20:38] | The golden boy. | 宝藏男孩 |
[20:41] | Ah, he’s won Piltover’s heart. | 他是皮尔特沃夫的大红人了 |
[20:45] | Oh, speak of the devil. | 还真禁不住念叨 |
[21:01] | Could I borrow you for a minute? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[21:14] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我有什么能为你效劳的 |
[21:18] | It’s Heimerdinger. When is it not? | -是黑默丁格的事 -哪回不是呢 |
[21:21] | We’ve shown him our research. He thinks we need more time. | 我们给他看了发明 他认为还不到时候 |
[21:25] | It’s Progress Day. | 这可是进化日 |
[21:27] | Representatives from all over the world have come to see what new wonders | 世界各地的代表 都专程过来见识我们的进步之城 |
[21:29] | the City of Progress has to offer. | 又创造出了什么奇迹 |
[21:32] | If there’s a time to present a new creation, it is now. | 要选时机展示新的发明 就该是现在 |
[21:37] | Great. | 可不是 |
[21:41] | Heimerdinger is a great scientist. | 黑默丁格确实是伟大的科学家 |
[21:43] | But he’s old. He only ever sees the past. | 但他老了 只会固守过去的经验 |
[21:46] | Piltover needs a leader who looks forward. | 皮尔特沃夫需要能着眼未来的领导 |
[21:50] | Someone like you. You really believe that? | -像你这样的 -你真是这么想的吗 |
[21:54] | Hextech has the potential to change everything. | 海克斯科技拥有颠覆一切的巨大潜力 |
[21:58] | The world is ready. | 全世界都盼着 |
[22:00] | And I’ve already spoken to several potential investors. | 我也已经跟潜在的投资者们打了招呼 |
[22:02] | Investors? Of course. | -投资者们 -那可不 |
[22:05] | Everyone wants Hextech for themselves. | 谁都想将海克斯科技收为己用 |
[22:08] | It’s your speech. | 今晚是你演讲 |
[22:09] | Give the people a glimpse of the future. | 让大家见识一下未来的盛景吧 |
[22:27] | It wasn’t her. | 那不是她 |
[22:33] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[22:38] | I know. Just… just some wannabe street trash. | 我知道 那就是个想模仿她的街头混混 |
[22:42] | I got confused, that’s all. | 我搞错了嘛 仅此而已 |
[22:44] | Now, he thinks I’m weak. | 这下希尔科该觉得我弱了 |
[22:49] | “Sevika will clean it up.” | “烂摊子塞薇卡会收拾” |
[22:51] | Sevika’s a regular Johnny-on-the-spot. | 瞧塞薇卡多会来事儿 能随叫随到 |
[22:56] | I’m not weak. | 我根本不弱 |
[23:05] | And I’m gonna show him. | 我会证明给他看 |
[23:07] | Oh, I’m gonna show him. You’ll see. | 我会证明给他看的 等着瞧 |
[23:22] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[23:23] | They were asking if I could do the address. | 大家都在问演讲能不能我上 |
[23:26] | You should come up with me. We’re partners. | 你是该跟我一起上 我们是搭档 |
[23:28] | No, no. Not in front of all of them… | 不 我肯定不行 人太多了 |
[23:33] | You… have your speech prepared? | 你的讲稿准备好了吗 |
[23:38] | An inspiration to Piltover’s future | 有请我们备受敬重的新锐发明家 |
[23:41] | and that of all humanity. | 未来的皮尔特沃夫 以及人类文明的推动者 |
[23:44] | Please join me in welcoming to the stage… | 上台来到我的身边 |
[23:48] | -Jayce Talis. | 请大家欢迎 杰斯塔利斯 |
[23:50] | -Guess it’s time. | 该上台了 |
[24:31] | Uh, good evening. | 晚上好 |
[24:33] | I know many of you probably didn’t expect to see me here today. | 我知道很多人都没想到今晚是我演讲 |
[24:37] | And believe me, I’m just as shocked as you are. | 但相信我 我和你们一样震惊 |
[24:46] | My family and I are simple people. | 我和我的家人都是普通人 |
[24:49] | In our factory, we made hammers. | 我们家的工厂是做锤子的 |
[24:51] | They were probably used to cut | 各位现在踩着的地砖 |
[24:53] | the stones you’re standing on right now. | 可能就是我家锤子凿出来的 |
[24:56] | No one in my life expected very much of me. | 从来没有人对我寄予过太大的期望 |
[24:59] | And that is precisely what makes | 正因如此 我才更感到 |
[25:02] | this moment so extraordinary. | 此刻是多么非同凡响 |
[25:05] | A few years ago, the Hexgates opened their ports to the world | 几年之前 海克斯飞门向世界敞开港口 |
[25:08] | and made Piltover prosper beyond | 让皮尔特沃夫的繁荣 |
[25:10] | anything we could have ever imagined. | 超越了任何我所能想到的地方 |
[25:20] | But… we’re not done yet. | 不过我们的探索还在继续 |
[25:35] | This year, we’ve created something new for you. | 今年 我们为大家发明了新的东西 |
[25:42] | Something that… | 这批发明… |
[25:51] | That we will share with you… | 这批发明 我们会与各位共享 |
[25:58] | …when the time is right. | 只等时机成熟 |
[26:04] | Things that will bring an end to your hardships. | 我们的发明能让各位不再辛劳 |
[26:07] | Whether you’re the scion of our high houses, | 我们贵族世家的子弟能解放双手 |
[26:09] | or an honest laborer from the underground. | 本分老实的底城工人也不必吃苦 |
[26:12] | We vow to keep pressing forward, | 我们发誓会不断向前求索 |
[26:14] | for we are the City of Progress. | 不负进步之城的美誉 |
[26:15] | And our future is bright. | 我们的未来一片光明 |
[26:46] | That it, then? | 这就完了吗 |
[26:47] | I thought that Talis boy was some kind of genius. | 我还以为塔利斯家那小子有多天才 |
[26:50] | Last year, didn’t he launch a blimp halfway across the continent? | 去年他不是有艘飞艇飞了半个大陆 |
[26:53] | Airship, actually. | 是飞船 准确地说 |
[26:54] | An airship has a rigid metal hull. It’s not a blimp. | 因为它有刚硬的金属船体 不是飞艇 |
[26:58] | It’s a balloon, ain’t it? Sure as hell looks that way. | -不就是个热气球吗 -长的就是个热气球样儿 |
[27:03] | Pardon us, if we aren’t quite so refined as you, milady. | 不好意思 我们都没您博学 大小姐 |
[27:08] | What are you even doing here, Kiramman? | 你跟我们混什么 吉拉曼恩 |
[27:10] | Don’t you have a cocktail party to attend? | 你就没什么鸡尾酒会要去参加吗 |
[27:16] | Fire. Fire! | 火 着火了 |
[27:24] | -What’s happening? -Get the fire brigade. | -怎么回事 -快叫消防队来 |
[27:32] | Help. In here, please. Help me. | 救命 在这里 救救我 |
[27:44] | Help. It’s so hot, please. | 救命 这里好热 快来人啊 |
[27:47] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[27:52] | I’m a helpless little girl and I’ve set the building on fire. | 我是个无助的小女孩 是我把楼烧了的 |
[27:55] | By accident. Totally by accident. | 这是意外 完全是意外 |
[28:05] | Get out. Now. | 快走 快 |
[28:07] | Also, I brought this dynamite. Goodbye. | 对了 我还带了这个炸药 再见 |
[28:45] | The Gemstone is gone. | 海克斯宝石不见了 |
[28:47] | Along with some of our research papers. | 还有几份研究报告也没了 |
[28:51] | The situation is still developing. | 这次事件肯定还有后续 |
[28:53] | No one in the undercity has claimed responsibility yet. | 目前底城还没有人宣称对此事负责 |
[28:57] | How did it come to this? | 怎么就闹到这一步了 |
[29:05] | Hmm. For too long has the underground been left unchecked. | 底城已经晾了太久 疏于监管 |
[29:08] | We’ve lost touch. | 是我们不再沟通了 |
[29:10] | They may not be your preferred constituents | 就算底城人作为选民不合你们心意 |
[29:12] | but they’re still our people. | 总归还是这座城的人民 |
[29:14] | The undercity cannot be controlled. Not by us. | 底城人都是不服管教的 不服我们管 |
[29:18] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[29:21] | Mr. Talis? | 塔利斯先生 |
[29:23] | Could the trenchers build a weapon with the stolen crystal? | 那群阴沟老鼠 能用被盗的水晶打造武器吗 |
[29:25] | Shimmer, body replacements…We’ve seen | 微光 肢体替换术 我们这些年 |
[29:29] | their ingenuity over the years, of course, they can. | 见识过那边的创造力了 人家当然能 |
[29:35] | If the right person got a hold of it, | 如果得到水晶的人有这个能力 |
[29:36] | it’s possible they could utilize its energy. | 那就有可能利用水晶的能量 |
[29:39] | We need to address this immediately. | 我们必须立刻解决这个问题 |
[29:43] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[29:45] | It was my responsibility to safeguard this technology and I failed. | 保护好这项科技 本就是我的职责 是我失职 |
[29:48] | My mistake cost people their lives. | 我的错误让民众付出了生命 |
[29:51] | I have come before you to recommend | 我向议会申请 |
[29:52] | that we suspend all Hextech operations | 暂停所有海克斯科技研发项目 |
[29:55] | until the situation is resolved. | 直到此次事件得到圆满解决 |
[29:57] | Including our laboratories, the refinery and the Hexgates. | 关停我们的实验室 精炼厂 还有海克斯飞门 |
[30:00] | Have you lost your mind? | 你脑子坏了是不是 |
[30:02] | The Hexgates must remain open. | 海克斯飞门是绝对不能关停的 |
[30:05] | Piltover’s status as a global shipping lane depends on it. | 皮尔特沃夫是全球航运的枢纽 运转全靠它 |
[30:08] | Thousands would lose their income. | 关停会造成上万人失去收入来源 |
[30:10] | But shouldn’t the safety of Piltover be | 可是难道我们不该优先考虑 |
[30:13] | our first priority? | 皮尔特沃夫的安全吗 |
[30:14] | You would sacrifice your life’s work? | 你愿意牺牲你毕生的心血 |
[30:16] | Without the Hexgates, my goods cannot reach | 关了海克斯飞门 我的货就得 |
[30:19] | foreign markets till winter. | 等到冬天才能运到海外市场去了 |
[30:21] | Am I to tell the Noxians | 我是不是得告诉诺克萨斯人 |
[30:24] | their next shipment of wine will be vinegar? | 他们下一批葡萄酒 可能会发酵成果醋 |
[30:26] | Councilors. It appears we are at an impasse. | 各位议员 看来咱们陷入两难了 |
[30:29] | If we shut down the Hexgates, the city will suffer. | 如果我们关停海克斯飞门 城市就会瘫痪 |
[30:33] | But if we do nothing, | 但放任不管 |
[30:35] | we leave ourselves vulnerable to malefactors. | 我们又会像待宰羔羊一样 给罪犯可乘之机 |
[30:38] | More lives may be lost. | 到时会有更多的人丧命 |
[30:41] | Perhaps the time | 要破解这个困局 |
[30:42] | has come to explore a more radical solution. | 也许得找到一种更釜底抽薪的办法 |
[30:46] | What are you suggesting? | 你到底想说什么 |
[30:50] | Mr. Talis has demonstrated his commitment to our safety. | 塔利斯先生已经证明了 他愿意对我们的安全负责 |
[30:54] | He’s willing to sacrifice his own enterprise. | 为此他宁可牺牲掉自己宏伟的事业 |
[30:57] | And it seems to me only Mr. Talis | 而在我看来似乎也只有塔利斯先生 |
[31:00] | has the knowledge necessary to secure the Hexgates. | 拥有足够的知识来保护海克斯飞门 |
[31:03] | I propose that a new chair be brought forth, | 我提议请议会增加一个席位 |
[31:07] | and that House Talis be elevated to this august body. | 让这位塔利斯家族的代表 加入我们庄严的团体 |
[31:10] | -What? | 什么 |
[31:11] | -As a Councilor, he will have the resources necessary | 成为议员后 他可以支配必要的资源 |
[31:14] | to protect all our investments. | 来保护我们所有民众的资产 |
[31:17] | Councilor Medarda, his is highly irregular. | 米达尔达议员 这实在不合规矩 |
[31:20] | The Council has held seven seats for generations. | 议会只有七个席位 这是几个世代的传统 |
[31:24] | Does the boy have any experience? | 这年轻人是有什么相关经验吗 |
[31:26] | Only that of a scientist. Like Heimerdinger. | 只有当科学家的经验 和黑默丁格一样 |
[31:36] | I believe Councilor Medarda is right. | 我赞同米达尔达议员的看法 |
[31:39] | Hextech security should be administered by a scientist. | 海克斯科技的安全 应该交由科学家来负责 |
[31:43] | I second the motion. | 我同意这个提议 |
[31:45] | Well then, shall we vote? | 那么投票表决吧 |
[32:07] | Jinx! | 金克丝 |
[32:11] | Jinx! Jinx! | 金克丝 |
[32:14] | Jinx! | 金克丝 |
[32:15] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[32:17] | Half a dozen enforcers, dead. Enforcers. Dead. | 上城六个执法官 死了 |
[32:19] | A building blown to pieces. | -执法官啊 死了 -是嘛 |
[32:21] | Oh, yeah. | -一栋楼炸成了碎片 -是的 |
[32:26] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你到底明不明白 你干了什么好事 |
[32:30] | Actually, I do. | 真要说的话 我明白 |
[32:41] | Happy Progress Day! | 进化日快乐 |
[33:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:13] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[33:17] | I’ve had a break in the case. Shouldn’t you be resting? | -我找到这案子的突破口了 -你不是该休养的吗 |
[33:20] | While the trail is hot? | 有线索了还休养什么 |
[33:22] | Listen, you know how I’ve suspected | 听着 你知道我一直都怀疑 |
[33:25] | there is a single mind behind the undercity’s violence? | 底城的暴力犯罪是有幕后黑手的吧 |
[33:27] | The great conspiracy. | 那个犯罪集团 |
[33:29] | I think whoever attacked the square is our suspect. | 我认为那个袭击广场的人 就是我们的嫌疑犯 |
[33:32] | The same symbols showed up at the botched smuggling operation at | 海克斯飞门那个烧毁的走私案现场 |
[33:34] | the Hexgates. | 也出现了同样的符号 |
[33:36] | -The Hexgates? -Keep up. | -海克斯飞门 -别走神 |
[33:38] | All this time, | 一直以来 |
[33:38] | they’ve kept their dealings localized to the undercity. | 底城的交易都只在地下范围内进行 |
[33:41] | Low priority. The attack on the square changes things. | 咱们不以为意 广场袭击案一出就不一样了 |
[33:45] | They’ve overstepped. If I can figure who made this, | 他们越界了 只要查出袭击案的主谋 |
[33:47] | it could lead me directly to whoever’s behind it all. | 就能顺藤摸瓜揪出那只幕后黑手 |
[33:50] | The answer is here, staring me in the face. | 答案就在这里 我就快要弄清了 |
[33:54] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[33:58] | How do you intend to prove any of this? | 那你打算怎么证明这番推理呢 |
[34:02] | If I can just work this out. Marcus will have to listen. | 只要我能把答案想通 马可斯就必须听我说了 |
[34:08] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned about the Council, | 要说我从议会学到了什么 |
[34:10] | they need more than just theories. | 就是理论说服不了他们 |
[34:12] | Since when did you concern yourself with the Council’s opinion? | 你什么时候 开始在乎议会那帮人的意见了 |
[34:16] | Since I…became a Councilor. | 就从我…当上议员开始 |
[34:22] | You’re serious. When? Why? | 你是说真的 什么时候 为什么 |
[34:27] | Have they discovered how to govern with grease and a spanner? | 他们知道管理 需要机油和扳手配合着用了 |
[34:31] | Ha ha. I was actually hoping you might consider joining my staff. | 其实我一直希望 你能考虑加入我的团队 |
[34:39] | “House Talis Security.” | 塔利斯家族的保安 |
[34:42] | That’s a ceremonial position. I’d live behind a desk. | 这职位就是装装样子 我就只能坐办公室了 |
[34:45] | You almost died, Cait. | 你差点没命 凯特琳 |
[34:47] | I just… I just want you to be safe. | 我只是希望你能安全 |
[34:49] | Thanks, but I already have a job. | 谢了 但我有正经工作 |
[34:53] | No. You don’t. | 不 没有了 |
[34:56] | After the attack, your parents spoke to the Sheriff. | 袭击案之后 你父母就找警长谈过了 |
[35:00] | This is the best I could do. | 我只能为你争取到这个 |
[35:02] | I don’t need charity, Councilor. Yours or my parents’. | 我不需要施舍 议员大人 你和我父母都别来这套 |
[35:06] | -Cait. -Get out. | -凯特琳 -出去 |
[35:38] | I need to speak with one of the inmates. | 我要找你们这里一个犯人谈谈 |
[35:40] | Oh, folks in here aren’t usually very talkative. | 我这里的犯人可都不怎么爱说话 |
[35:44] | This one was hit by friendly fire. | 他被自己的同伙打伤了 |
[35:46] | He’s got reason to talk. | 一定有冤要诉 |
[35:48] | Must have been sent in today? | 应该就是今天送来的 |
[35:51] | Oh. Inmate 2135. | 2135号犯人 |
[35:56] | Yeah, I’m, uh, afraid that’s not possible. | 是这样 恐怕犯人没有办法见你 |
[36:00] | -Why not? | 为什么 |
[36:01] | -Uh, well, there’s been an incident. | 因为发生了一起事件 |
[36:04] | -What kind of incident? | 什么样的事件 |
[36:05] | -The not so pretty kind. | 反正不是太好的事件 |
[36:12] | You don’t understand, I have to talk to him. | 你不明白 我有事必须要问他 |
[36:15] | Oh, you’ll be able to. As soon as he can move his jaw again. | 以后可以的 等他的下巴能动了就行 |
[36:21] | Who assaulted him? | 是谁打的他 |
[36:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |