时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | ♪ Dear friend across the river ♪ | 小河那头的朋友 |
[00:22] | ♪ My hands are cold and bare ♪ | 我冰冷的手一无所有 |
[00:27] | ♪ Dear friend across the river ♪ | 小河那头的朋友 |
[00:33] | ♪ I’ll take what you can spare ♪ | 求你随便赏些善意 |
[00:46] | ♪ I ask of you a penny ♪ | 哪怕只有一分钱 |
[00:51] | ♪ My fortune it will be ♪ | 也是我的财富 |
[00:57] | ♪ I ask you without envy ♪ | 放心 我并不妒忌 |
[01:03] | ♪ We raise no mighty towers ♪ | 我们建不出冲天高楼 |
[01:08] | ♪ Our homes are built of stone ♪ | 只能蜗居在石板巷里 |
[01:13] | ♪ So come across the river ♪ | 何不过河来一趟 |
[01:20] | ♪ And find… ♪ | 来看看 |
[04:37] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[04:40] | Aw, man. | 要命 |
[04:51] | Hey, Powder. Come take a look. | 爆爆 快来看 |
[04:57] | Whoa. It’s nice getting above it all, huh? | -天啊 -超脱的感觉真好啊 是吧 |
[05:21] | One day, I’m gonna ride in one of those things. | 总有一天 我一定能坐上那个 |
[05:24] | And one day, I’m gonna shoot one of ’em down. | 总有一天 我一定一枪射下那个 |
[05:28] | Vi, are, are you sure about this? | 蔚 你真要这么干吗 |
[05:30] | – Look, if we get caught, we’re– -We’re not gonna get caught. | -听着 要是被人逮住… -没人逮得住我们 |
[05:33] | We’ll be in and out before anyone notices. | 不会有人发现咱们来过这里 |
[05:40] | All right, everybody, follow me. Just don’t look down. | 来吧 所有人 跟着我 别往下看就行 |
[06:06] | Couldn’t we have at least just walked there? | 咱们就不能直接走过去吗 |
[06:09] | Gotta stay out of sight for this one. | 带了这孩子 咱们就得避人耳目 |
[06:17] | Called it. This is on you, Vi. | 我就知道 你来搞定 蔚 |
[06:20] | -I’ll get her. -No. | -我去接她 -别 |
[06:21] | Powder, look at me. | 爆爆 看着我 |
[06:24] | What did I tell you? That I’m ready. | -我跟你说过什么 -你说我已经行了 |
[06:29] | That’s right! So? | 没错 所以呢 |
[06:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | What if Vander finds out we’re all the way up here? | 要是范德尔 发现咱们来上城了怎么办 |
[07:14] | Look around you. You think anyone topside’s going hungry? | 看看周围 哪家不是吃饱喝足 富得流油 |
[07:18] | Besides, this is exactly the sort of job Vander would’ve pulled | 再说了 范德尔在我们这年纪 |
[07:20] | when he was our age. | 就爱干这种事 |
[07:24] | I’m going. Are you with me or not? | 反正我要去 你们到底跟不跟我走 |
[07:30] | Vander’s gonna kill us. Yeah, only if we screw up. | -范德尔会宰了咱们的 -咱们搞砸了才会 |
[07:34] | So don’t screw up. | 别搞砸就行了 |
[07:50] | All clear. | 这里没人 |
[07:55] | Who locks their balcony? | 谁会锁阳台啊 |
[08:06] | There’s tons of enforcers down there. | 下面到处都是执法官 |
[08:08] | Means we’re in the right place. | 说明来对地方了 |
[08:10] | You gonna get that door open any time soon? Working on it. | -这门是不是马上就能开了 -撬着呢 |
[08:13] | Seeing as I’m the only one who knows how to pick locks, I suggest– | 既然会撬锁的只有小爷我 我劝你… |
[08:21] | Animals. | 禽兽 |
[08:42] | You know, Claggor, for once you’re right. | 我说 克莱格 这回你说对了 |
[08:44] | We are definitely not supposed to be here. | 这可真不是咱们该来的地方 |
[09:06] | Must be an inventor. | 这家是搞发明的 |
[09:11] | Whoa, I think this is a real Valdiani. | 这应该是货真价实的瓦尔蒂亚尼制造 |
[09:16] | Oh, yeah? What about this? | 是吗 那这个怎么样 |
[09:21] | That’s a nose hair trimmer. | 那就是个鼻毛修剪器 |
[09:23] | Keep an eye out for anything that looks valuable, Powder. | 留意找找看上去值钱的玩意儿 爆爆 |
[09:26] | Before Mylo fills the bag with junk. | 别让麦罗装一堆破烂回去 |
[09:35] | Uh… guys? | 各位 |
[09:39] | Wait, Vi, how the hell did we find this place? | 等等 蔚 你到底怎么知道这地方的 |
[09:42] | It was a tip from Little Man. | 小不点给我的线报 |
[09:44] | -Little Man? -Just leave it. Come on. | -小不点吗 -别管它了 快点 |
[09:48] | How can anyone have so much stuff? | 一个人怎么能拥有这么多东西 |
[09:50] | Simple, just get born lucky. | 还能怎么 天生命好呗 |
[10:17] | Woo-hoo! | 太棒了 |
[11:05] | Mylo. | 麦罗 |
[11:08] | Powder, we gotta go. | 爆爆 咱们得走了 |
[11:10] | Hello? Is someone in there? | 有人吗 谁在里面吗 |
[11:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:26] | We’ll be fine. Just get back on the roof. | 咱们会没事的 回屋顶就安全了 |
[11:49] | Hold on! | 稳住 |
[11:53] | Whoa! Look out! | 小心 |
[11:56] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[12:06] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[12:19] | Stop right there! | 给我站住 |
[12:26] | Get them off! | 拦下他们 |
[12:29] | Faster! | 再跑快点 |
[12:34] | Look out! | 当心 |
[12:39] | Down there! You can’t get away! | -在下面 -别让他们跑了 |
[12:56] | – Hey! – Come on! | -快点 -追 |
[13:05] | This way! | 这边 |
[13:07] | Keep going! | 继续追 |
[13:19] | Go, go, go! | 快 |
[13:32] | Oh, man, not again. I just got this shirt– | 别又走这里啊 我这身衣服可是新的 |
[13:52] | Thought last time was the last time we were gonna do this. | 上次之后我以为就没下次了呢 |
[13:55] | Well, this time’s the last time. | 这次之后就真没下次了 |
[13:57] | Guys, what was that? What the hell happened back there? | 你们说刚才 刚才那到底怎么回事 |
[14:02] | I don’t know. I didn’t do anything. | 我又不知道 我什么也没干 |
[14:04] | You could fill a damn library with all the things you didn’t do. | 你没干的事要是记录在案 都能装满一个图书馆了 |
[14:06] | Guys, we just emptied a Piltover penthouse right under | 各位 咱们刚搬空了 皮尔特沃夫的一座豪宅 |
[14:09] | the enforcers’ noses. | 就在执法官眼皮底下 |
[14:11] | So, if you’re done beating yourselves up, let’s get this home. | 所以要是你们互相骂够了 咱们赶紧启程回家吧 |
[14:41] | -Nice haul? -You could say that. | -挺有收获吧 -确实还不错 |
[14:43] | I heard there was some action across the river. | 我听说河那头出了点事 |
[14:46] | Someone, uh, someone really kicked the nest, huh? | 有些人不小心捅了马蜂窝是吧 |
[14:49] | Is that so? | 有这种事吗 |
[14:54] | But now you’re, you’re tracking this mess of yours through my streets. | 结果现在 你们又到我的街区来找麻烦了 |
[14:59] | -Your streets? What makes you think– | 你的街区 你凭什么以为… |
[15:01] | -Listen, we don’t want any trouble, okay? | 我们没想找麻烦好吗 |
[15:02] | Hear that, Deckard? They don’t want any trouble. | 听见了吗 德卡 人家没想找麻烦 |
[15:05] | You know, in my experience, trouble finds you. | 可惜按我的经验 麻烦自会找上门 |
[15:09] | There’s no reason this has to get ugly. | 咱们也没必要闹得太难看 |
[15:12] | How about you share a little taste of your treasure there | 不如你们就分点甜头给我们尝尝 |
[15:15] | -and we’ll call it even? | 咱们就扯平了 |
[15:16] | -No, no, no. We worked too hard to… | 不可能 我们费了那么大劲才… |
[15:24] | Just a taste? Just a– | -就尝尝是吗 -就尝… |
[17:16] | This day’s turning out all right after all. Wait! | -这一天总算过得像点样了 -等等 |
[17:30] | Wanna see how that ends? | 我说你还想干什么 |
[17:45] | Where’s Powder? | 爆爆呢 |
[17:53] | Oh! Oh! You little… | 小妞 |
[18:16] | Come on, Mouser, I need you! | 快啊小耗子 我需要你 |
[18:29] | No. | 不 |
[18:43] | No. | 不 |
[18:58] | -You did what? -I’m sorry. | -你干了什么 -对不起嘛 |
[19:00] | I tried to fight him off with Mouser, | 我想用小耗子把他打跑的 |
[19:02] | but… she didn’t work. | 可是它失灵了 |
[19:04] | -Who saw that coming? -We never should have gone over there. | -这事谁料到了 -咱们就不该到那边去 |
[19:07] | Doesn’t matter. The stuff’s gone. | 没关系 反正已经丢了 |
[19:09] | It’s all right, Powder. At least you’re okay. | 不要紧 爆爆 至少你没事 |
[19:14] | Okay? What about us? | 她没事 那我们呢 |
[19:16] | I get my face bashed in, and she just gets a pass? | 爷这张帅脸都破相了 她倒不用受罚吗 |
[19:19] | Yup. | 对 |
[19:28] | Every time. Every time she comes, something goes wrong. | 每次都这样 每次有她跟着 准会出岔子 |
[19:33] | She jinxes every job. Just drop it, Mylo. | -有她在干什么都倒霉 -别说了 麦罗 |
[20:30] | Sit still! | 好好待着 |
[20:45] | Come on, get out of here! | 拜托 滚出去 |
[20:48] | – You gotta pay! – Look at that! | -没钱就别来 -你怎么看 |
[21:07] | -Hey! Watch it. -Hey! | -嘿 女士们 -看着点 |
[21:15] | Well, I, uh, suppose that concludes our business, then. | 好了 我想 咱们的生意可以告一段落了 |
[21:21] | Mm. I suppose it does. | 我想也是 |
[21:24] | Wait… | 等等 |
[21:25] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:27] | This, uh…uh, this… isn’t what we agreed on, so… | 这钱跟咱们说好的不一样 所以… |
[21:32] | Well, demand for your wares has dropped since we made our arrangements. | 你这里的货现在用不着那么多了 因为我们已经做了安排 |
[21:35] | This is the new value. | 这是新价钱 |
[21:36] | Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. We, um…we shook on it. | 等一下 咱们不都定了嘛 |
[21:40] | -Ten thousand. -Such are the risks of business. | -是一万啊 -做买卖总要担这种风险的 |
[21:43] | -Ten. -It’s a fair price. | -是一万 -这价钱已经很公道了 |
[21:46] | I think you should take it. No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | -你还是见好就收吧 -不行 |
[21:50] | I can’t do that. I can’t do that! | 我不能接受 不能接受 |
[21:59] | Make your choice. | 你自己选 |
[22:06] | You folks need anything? Leave us. | -两位有什么需要 -走开 |
[22:10] | You sure about that? | 您确定吗 |
[22:11] | -Sounded to me like– -Piss off. | -我倒是觉得… -滚蛋 |
[22:20] | I think I know what you need. | 我想我知道您们需要什么了 |
[22:22] | -You don’t seem to listen, barman– -A bit of advice. | 你好像听不懂人话啊 臭调酒的 |
[22:25] | Don’t threaten the guy who pours the drinks. | 奉劝您一句 别在酒馆里吓唬给您倒酒的人 |
[22:33] | So you’re Vander. | 原来你就是范德尔 |
[22:36] | Hound of the Underground. | 底城的猎犬 |
[22:39] | I expected something… younger. | 我还以为会是个年轻人 |
[22:45] | We were expecting traders who would honor their word, | 我们也以为生意人都会讲诚信 |
[22:48] | so I guess we’re all disappointed. | 结果我看咱们两边都失望了 |
[22:49] | You got us all wrong, my friend. | 你这误会可大了 哥们 |
[22:51] | We were just… negotiating. | 我们刚才就是讨价还价而已 |
[22:55] | Now you’re speaking my language. | 这话还有点跟我沟通的诚意 |
[22:57] | How about you just give Huck the rest of what you owe him, | 不如这样吧 你们欠哈克多少钱都痛快给他 |
[23:00] | and I’ll let you walk out of here in one piece? | 我就让你们完完整整地走出这里 |
[23:08] | Do we, uh… have a deal? | 咱们成交吗 |
[23:19] | This is vile. | 这烟也太冲了 |
[23:21] | You’ll learn to love it. | 你会爱上这口的 |
[23:29] | Welcome to the Lanes. | 欢迎来到黑巷 |
[23:36] | Vander learns none of this. No worries there. | -这事绝不能让范德尔知道 -把心放肚子里 |
[23:39] | Powder took care of the evidence. I tried, okay? | -爆爆都把证据销毁了 -我尽力了 好吗 |
[23:43] | You don’t get it. You’re older, you’re bigger. | 你们根本不懂 你们都比我大 比我壮 |
[23:45] | -It, it isn’t fair. -So stick with us! Take a punch or two. | -这不公平 -那你倒是跟紧点 好歹挨上两拳 |
[23:53] | – Everyone all right? – Never better. | -大家都还好吧 -就没这么好过 |
[23:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:58] | I don’t suppose you can explain | 我想你们应该解释不清楚吧 |
[24:00] | why it is that I’m hearing about an explosion | 我怎么听说上城发生了爆炸 |
[24:02] | and a foot chase topside? | 执法官都发动追捕了 |
[24:04] | Four children fleeing the scene. | 四个孩子逃离了现场 |
[24:10] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你们脑子坏了是不是 |
[24:12] | That we can handle a real job. A real job? | -我以为我们可以好好干一票大的 -干一票大的 |
[24:14] | We got our own tip, planned a route, nobody even saw. | 我们得了线报 计划得很好 没人发现 |
[24:17] | -You blew up a building. -That wasn’t… | -你们轰塌了一栋楼 -那不是… |
[24:19] | Did you even stop to think about what could have happened to you? | 你动脑子想过 你会出什么事吗 |
[24:22] | Eh? To them? | 想过他们吗 |
[24:31] | Where did you even get this tip? | 那个线报又是从哪里来的 |
[24:34] | -We just heard it at Benzo’s shop. -From? | -就是在本索店里听人说的 -谁说的 |
[24:38] | Little Man. | 小不点 |
[24:40] | I took us there. | 是我带他们去的 |
[24:42] | If you wanna be mad, be mad at me. | 你要是想发火 冲我来就好了 |
[24:44] | But you’re the one who always says we have to earn our place in this world. | 亏你还老念叨着 咱们得在这里打出自己的地盘 |
[24:47] | I also told you time and time again, | 我也跟你们念叨过好几回 |
[24:49] | the Northside’s off-limits. | 不许踏进上城那地界半步 |
[24:51] | -We stay out of Piltover’s business. -Why? | -皮尔特沃夫的营生咱不能碰 -凭什么 |
[24:54] | They’ve got plenty, while we’re down here scraping together coins. | 他们油水那么足 咱们这里就仨瓜俩枣 还不够塞牙缝的 |
[24:57] | When did you get so comfortable living in someone else’s shadow? | 你什么时候活得跟裤衩似的 人家放什么屁都兜着 |
[25:03] | Everyone out. | 其他人出去 |
[25:13] | -Sit down. – I’m fine. | -坐下 -我站着吧 |
[25:15] | Sit. Down. | 坐下 |
[25:25] | Those kids look up to you. | 那帮小子都当你是老大 |
[25:28] | Yeah, I know. You know, but you don’t know. | -是 我知道 -你知道 你知道个六 |
[25:31] | When people look up to you, you don’t get to be selfish. | 有人拿你当老大 你就不能只考虑自己 |
[25:34] | -I’m not– -You say run, they run. | -我没有 -你说跑 他们就跑 |
[25:36] | You say swim, they dive in. | 你让游泳 他们就往水里扎 |
[25:37] | You say light a fire, they show up with oil. | 你要放火 他们就给你浇油 |
[25:40] | But whatever happens, it’s on you. | 但不管出什么事 责任在你 |
[25:46] | Just like it’s on me what happens to us down here. | 就像底城不管出了什么事 责任都在我一样 |
[25:49] | We make ourselves a problem for Piltover, | 咱们只要惹了皮尔特沃夫 |
[25:52] | and they will send the enforcers. | 人家就会派执法官来收拾咱们 |
[25:54] | So? Why answer to them? | 那又怎样 你理他们干吗 |
[25:56] | These are our streets. Someone should remind them of that. | 这地界是咱们的 就该有人让他们长长记性 |
[25:58] | You’re not hearing me. That path? | 你怎么就听不明白 你用那种方式 |
[26:02] | This? It’s not gonna solve your problems. | 用这个 根本解决不了你的问题 |
[26:06] | Just makes more of them. | 只会把篓子越捅越多 |
[26:08] | We clear? | 懂了吗 |
[26:15] | How’d you get this? | 这伤是怎么弄的 |
[26:18] | Some idiot was following us. | 有个傻帽一直缠着我们 |
[26:20] | On our side? Who? | 在咱这边吗 谁 |
[26:23] | I don’t know. He was after the stuff. Where is it now? | -不认识 他要的是东西 -那东西呢 |
[26:30] | We lost it. | 我们没保住 |
[26:32] | All of it? Good. | 都没保住吗 正好 |
[26:36] | Nothing can tie you to what happened up there. | 没什么能证明 你们跟那边的事有关系了 |
[26:39] | You’re gonna have to lay low for a bit, understand? | 以后你们得安分点了 知不知道 |
[26:43] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[26:46] | We’re gonna be fine, right? I’ll take care of it. | -我们不会有事 对吧 -我会摆平的 |
[26:57] | Oh, you did put that idiot on his ass, though, right? | 对了 你肯定也没给 那傻帽好果子吃 是吧 |
[27:13] | Get up, Claggor. We’re going out. | 起来 克莱格 咱们出去一趟 |
[27:15] | Wait, now? | 等等 现在吗 |
[27:18] | Hey, hey, that’s mine! You wanna be treated like adults, right? | -嘿 这是我的 -你不是不想被人当小孩看吗 |
[27:22] | Then you should know better than to come back from a job empty-handed. | 大人白干一场空手而归就是这待遇 |
[27:27] | I’m gonna have a little word with your informant. | 我去找你们那位线人聊两句 |
[27:31] | All right, give me the details of exactly what happened up there. | 来吧 给我一五一十地交代 上城到底发生了什么 |
[27:54] | She’s a problem. Mylo, I’m really not… | -她就是个累赘 -麦罗 我真的不想… |
[27:56] | Do you remember what was in that bag? | 你记得那包里都装了什么吗 |
[27:59] | The biggest payout we’ve ever seen and she just lost it. | 咱这辈子就没见过那么多宝贝 结果她全给丢了 |
[28:01] | She made a mistake. Name one time she hasn’t. | -她只是犯了个错 -她有不犯错的时候吗 |
[28:05] | – She’s young. – Don’t bullshit me. | -她还小呢 -你就别扯了 |
[28:07] | You were twice the person at half her age. | 你有她一半年纪就一个能顶俩 |
[28:10] | You know what, Mylo? You’re right. | 知道吗 麦罗 你说得对 |
[28:13] | There’s a bunch of things Powder just can’t do. | 爆爆确实有一大堆事情做不到 |
[28:15] | You don’t have to tell me twice. | 这个我早看出来了 |
[28:19] | -Like, complain about everything. -What? | -比如没完没了地发牢骚 -什么 |
[28:22] | -And brag nonstop. -Okay, okay, I see where this is going. | -还有不停吹牛皮 -行了 我知道你要说什么了 |
[28:25] | Pick fights with the group when we need to focus. | 你还在应该赶路的时候跟帮派杠上 |
[28:27] | Vi, I… | 蔚 我… |
[28:28] | And tell strangers on the street that we got a nice haul? | 还敢跟大街上不认识的人 承认咱们挺有收获 |
[28:31] | -I, I didn’t mean to– -Powder’s my problem, okay? | -我说着玩的 -爆爆的毛病归我管 |
[28:34] | Your problem is never knowing when to shut up. | 你的毛病是嘴上从来没个把门的 |
[28:36] | But I’m gonna help you with that. Ready? | 不过我也能帮你改改 好吧 |
[28:38] | You see this look on my face? | 看见我这表情了吗 |
[28:40] | This will always mean it’s time to shut up. | 以后我一有这表情你就给我闭嘴 |
[28:42] | But… I… | 可是我… |
[28:53] | Nobody comes in. | 别让人进来 |
[28:57] | We’re closed. | 本店打烊了 |
[28:58] | Well, open up. | -再开就是了 -停业了 |
[29:01] | For good. You can take your worthless junk elsewhere. | 带着你那堆破烂去找别人吧 |
[29:05] | Just as well. | 那我还真找对了 |
[29:06] | Owner’s the shittiest businessman I know. | 这堆破烂跟你做生意的水平最般配 |
[29:12] | Ekko. What’s going on with that thing? | 艾克 那玩意儿怎么了 |
[29:15] | Give me a few seconds. The cannon pinion’s still busted. | 再给我几秒钟 这炮的齿轮还没拧好 |
[29:18] | Finish it later. Vander and I need a word. | 一会儿再弄 我跟范德尔说两句话 |
[29:20] | – But– -Uh-uh. Off you go. | -可是… -行了 快出去 |
[29:27] | – Claggor. – He-he-hey, Little Man. | -克莱格 -嘿 小不点 |
[29:30] | You’re a little early. | 你来得早了点 |
[29:31] | My guys are still roundin’ up this month’s collections. | 我的人还没凑够这个月的数量 |
[29:34] | Won’t have numbers until next, um… | 我还不知道有多少 |
[29:39] | Why are you muckin’ about with this? | 你怎么蹚进了这摊浑水 |
[29:42] | I assume you’ve heard. Yeah, me and half the undercity. | -看来你也听说了 -当然 半个底城都听说了 |
[29:47] | How could they be so stupid? | 这帮臭小子怎么能蠢成这样 |
[29:49] | The younger folk think it’s the right thing to do. | 年轻人都把这种事当作正道 |
[29:52] | Yeah, and Vi’s one of them. | 是啊 蔚也是这么想 |
[29:54] | Throws herself at trouble wherever she can find some. | 这孩子真是 哪里能给自己惹祸就往哪里钻 |
[29:57] | Eh, they’re growing up, Vander. Looking to write their own stories. | 孩子总要长大的 范德尔 各人有各人的路要走 |
[30:01] | You can’t protect them forever. | 你不可能永远护着他们 |
[30:05] | Someone was following them. Whole lot of someones, from what I heard. | -当时有人跟着他们 -我听说的可是一大帮子人 |
[30:08] | -Not enforcers. -Someone on our side. | 我说的不是执法官 是咱们这边的人 |
[30:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:14] | There’s worse things than enforcers out there. | 咱们这边有比执法官更可怕的人 |
[30:18] | We both know that. | 你我都认识 |
[30:21] | Yeah, I was hopin’ you’d be working today. | 是啊 我就估计你今天会在店里 |
[30:23] | -Did you guys go? -Sure did. | -你们去了吗 -当然去了 |
[30:25] | Hey, listen, how did you find that place? | 我问你 你是怎么知道那地方的 |
[30:27] | -I just– -Whoa, did you fight the enforcers? | -我就是… -你们跟执法官干架了吗 |
[30:30] | What? Oh, no. Eh, just some bums. | 什么 没有 只是几个混混打的 |
[30:32] | Oh, did Vi kick their asses? | 蔚痛扁他们了吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah, I mean, I wouldn’t be here otherwise. | 扁了 不然我今天也过不来了 |
[30:36] | Oh, she showed me a couple moves to practice. Look. | 她教了我两招 让我自己练 你看 |
[30:41] | -Yeah, it’s… it’s coming along. -Ya! | 挺好 你进步了 |
[30:44] | Hey, so, how’d you find that place, anyway? | 话说回来 你怎么知道那地方的 |
[30:46] | Uh, this weirdo came into the shop. | 之前店里来过一个怪人 |
[30:48] | Bought a whole bunch of stuff Benzo only keeps there for display. | 买下了一大堆本索纯当摆设用的玩意 |
[30:51] | He paid in gold and didn’t even haggle. | 他给的是金币 还不还价 |
[30:54] | I charged him double price. Sucker. | 我就干脆把价格翻了个倍 |
[30:56] | -But how did you know where he lived? -Uh, followed him. | -这冤大头 -那你怎么知道他住哪里的 |
[30:59] | -How else? -Oh. Right. | -就跟踪他喽 不然呢 -也是 |
[31:03] | Oh, crap. | 完蛋了 |
[31:08] | -Uh… -They’ll be fine. Go. | 他们交给我 快走 |
[31:14] | Well, hello. | 你们好啊 |
[31:27] | Evening, friends. | 两位晚上好 |
[31:30] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[31:36] | Something I can help you with? | 到本店有何贵干啊 |
[31:37] | Some trencher trash attacked one of the buildings in the Academy district, | 学院区一栋大楼 遭到了几个阴沟货的袭击 |
[31:41] | but you already knew that. | 不过你们已经知道了吧 |
[31:43] | We’re looking for the culprits. Got a description? | -我们是来追查犯人的 -犯人长什么样子 |
[31:46] | Yeah, it’s exactly who you’re picturing in that thick head of yours. | 就长你这木脑袋里 此刻浮现出来的样子 |
[31:51] | You think my head is thick? Uh, just past the average. | -你觉得我脑袋木吗 -是比一般人木点儿 |
[31:54] | Listen, you shady son of a… | 听好了 你个老混蛋 |
[31:55] | How about you go for a little walk, Marcus? | 你还是出去走一走吧 马可斯 |
[31:58] | Cool off a bit. | 稍微冷静一下 |
[32:01] | Go. | 去 |
[32:31] | Lovely chap you’ve brought. | 你这小伙子挺可爱 |
[32:38] | Don’t mind the kid. Doesn’t know when to pipe down. | 别搭理那小子 他就是管不住那张嘴 |
[32:41] | Some things are the same topside and bottom. | 看来管不住嘴的人上城和底城都有 |
[32:48] | You know this crossed a line upstairs. Was anyone hurt? | -你也知道这对上城是越界了 -有没有人受伤 |
[32:52] | A building was blown to bits. What do you think? | 一整栋楼都炸成碎片了 你说有没有 |
[32:57] | Those who did this will be dealt with. | 犯事的人一定会受罚的 |
[33:00] | That workshop belonged to the Kirammans. | 被炸毁的那间工作室是吉拉曼恩家的 |
[33:03] | You know what kind of stuff they had in there? | 你知道那屋里都放着什么东西吗 |
[33:06] | Makes this place look like a candy shop. | 这家店和那里一比只能算是小儿科 |
[33:10] | The Council needs someone to make an example of. | 议会需要抓个人回来杀鸡儆猴 |
[33:12] | People need to feel safe. Yeah, topside people. | -人心惶惶需要安抚 -是啊 人上人是得好好伺候 |
[33:16] | We had a deal, Vander. | 咱们可说好的 范德尔 |
[33:18] | You keep your people off my streets, | 只要别让你的人跑到我的辖区里 |
[33:20] | and I stay out of your business. | 我就不管你们干什么勾当 |
[33:23] | Give me a name. We’ll do things quiet. | 把人交出来 我们会低调处理 |
[33:26] | No one will know you were involved. I can’t do that. | -不会有人知道跟你有关 -这我办不到 |
[33:30] | You don’t seem to grasp how serious this is. | 你好像还没明白这起事件的严重性 |
[33:33] | If I don’t put someone behind bars tonight, | 如果今晚我没能将犯人关进牢里 |
[33:36] | the next time I come down here, | 下次再到你这里来 |
[33:38] | I’ll have an army of enforcers with me. | 我就必须带着一整队执法官了 |
[33:40] | We both know how that’ll go. | 到时会怎样你我都清楚 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry, Grayson, but I can’t offer up my own people. | 对不起 格雷森 我不能把我的人出卖给你 |
[33:52] | If you change your mind, this will reach me. | 你要是改主意了 用这个联系我 |
[33:56] | And only me. | 别人不会知道 |
[34:23] | What are you calling this one? | 这个又叫什么 |
[34:27] | Whisker. | 小胡子 |
[34:31] | -You wanna talk about today? -What’s the point? | -要不要跟我聊聊今天的事 -有什么好聊的 |
[34:34] | I ruined everything. I always do. | 是我把一切搞砸的 我总是这样 |
[34:38] | Nobody said that. No. | -没人这么说 -是没这么说 |
[34:40] | Just that you were “twice the person” at half my age. | 人家说的是 你在我一半年纪就一个能顶俩 |
[34:44] | You heard them. I’m not a fighter. | 你也听见他们说的了 我不会打架 |
[34:47] | You don’t have to be. | 你不用会打架 |
[34:50] | Look, I’ve got these and you’ve got those. | 你看 我有这些 而你有那些 |
[34:55] | They never work. They will. | -都是没用的发明 -早晚有用 |
[34:59] | -Come with me. -What? | -跟我来 -干吗 |
[35:01] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[35:18] | What are we doing here? | 咱们来这里干吗 |
[35:20] | See that gutter running along the canal? | 看见河岸那条排水沟了吗 |
[35:30] | That’s where Claggor got his foot stuck running from enforcers. | 克莱格就是在那里 为了躲执法官卡住了脚的 |
[35:35] | They thought it was funny, so they left him there. | 那帮人看他好笑 就把他扔在那里了 |
[35:39] | He was out all night before we found him. | 找到他的时候他已经晾了一夜 |
[35:43] | That sign? | 那牌子 |
[35:47] | You see it? | -看见了吗 -看见了 |
[35:49] | Mylo tripped over his own paint bucket | 麦罗被自己的油漆桶绊倒了 |
[35:51] | and nearly fell off trying to draw a giant middle finger. | 差点摔下去 就为了弄个特大号的涂鸦 |
[35:55] | His ass made that splotch. | 那团印子是他的屁股蹭出来的 |
[36:00] | And that? | 还有那个 |
[36:03] | When I was a kid, some guy took my favorite toy | 我小时候 有个家伙抢走了我最喜欢的玩具 |
[36:07] | and threw it up there. | 把它丢在那里了 |
[36:08] | I used to come out here at night and stare at it, | 我就经常在夜里跑过来看看它 |
[36:12] | hoping maybe the wind or a bird might knock it down. | 盼着能有风或者鸟把它给弄下来 |
[36:19] | We’ve all had bad days. | 我们都有过不顺心的时候 |
[36:23] | But we learn. And we stick together. | 但总能学着生存 而且非常团结 |
[36:30] | Oh, I forgot. | 我刚想起来 |
[36:33] | -These were in my pocket. -They’re from the apartment. | 我把这些装在兜里了 是从那间屋子里拿的 |
[36:36] | What are they? | 这些是什么 |
[36:39] | -I don’t know. -Should we show Vander? | 不知道 要给范德尔吗 |
[36:43] | No. | 不 |
[36:48] | Let’s keep this our little secret. | 这事就当是咱俩的小秘密 |
[36:51] | Mylo’s wrong, Powder. You’re stronger than you think. | 麦罗错了 爆爆 你比你想的要强大 |
[36:56] | And one day… | 总有一天 |
[36:59] | this city’s gonna respect us. | 咱们会赢得这座城市的尊重 |
[37:35] | You were supposed to follow them and not interfere. | 你当时应该只跟着他们 不该插手 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry. They just caught us by surprise. | 对不起 我们没想到他们那么能打 |
[37:44] | Now his accomplice is asking questions about you. | 这下他的同伙可有的问了 问你的事 |
[37:49] | That’s not a risk I’m willing to take. | 我可没打算冒这样的风险 |
[37:54] | The kids. It was their fault, the explosion in the upper city. | 那帮小孩 都怪他们 高城的爆炸是他们干的 |
[38:00] | That was them? Yeah. | -是他们干的吗 -对 |
[38:02] | The topsiders are up in arms looking for ’em. | 上城的人都气疯了 正搜捕他们呢 |
[38:06] | Vander’s in trouble. | 范德尔有麻烦了 |
[38:13] | Smartest thing you ever said, boy. | 还好你把这事说出来了 小子 |
[38:17] | Get him a meal. | 给他顿饭吃 |
[38:20] | But keep him off the streets. | 但别再让他去那片街区了 |
[38:25] | Our timeline has moved up. It’s almost ready. | -咱们的进度被迫加快了 -实验就快成了 |
[38:32] | Show me. | 演示一下 |
[38:41] | Feeding time. | 开饭咯 |
[38:48] | And the side effects? | 有什么副作用吗 |
[38:51] | Stabilizing. | 不够稳定 |
[39:32] | You have a subject in mind? | 你心里有实验对象了吗 |
[39:37] | Someone just volunteered. | 刚才有人自告奋勇呢 |