英文名称:A Quiet Place
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:15] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[03:50] | Rocket. | 火箭 |
[03:54] | Very good job! | 干得漂亮 |
[03:57] | This is how… we’re going to escape this planet. | 我们可以这样…离开 |
[05:12] | Go to your mother. | 去找你妈妈 |
[05:25] | For the radio? | 给无线电用的吗 |
[05:27] | Might help us boost the signal. | 也许能帮我们增强信号 |
[05:41] | For you. | 给你的 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:47] | It’ll be dark soon. | 马上就天黑了 |
[06:31] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[06:34] | Too loud. | 太响了 |
[11:50] | 生物 盲眼 袭击有声音处 甲厚 附近有几只 确认三只 | |
[11:50] | 生存所需 医药|补给 禁止出声 他们的弱点是什么 | |
[12:35] | S.O.S. | 求救 |
[12:39] | S.O.S. | 求救 |
[17:38] | Dinner. | 吃晚餐了 |
[17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:21] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[23:26] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[27:51] | You cannot go down there! | 你不能去 |
[27:53] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:55] | You know why. | 你明知故问 |
[27:56] | I’m not a child! I won’t make a sound! | 我不是小孩子 我不会发出声音的 |
[27:59] | Just don’t. | 别去就对了 |
[28:02] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:13] | This time, I took small amplifiers from the stereo. | 这次我从音响上取下了小放大器 |
[28:18] | It. Won’t. Work. | 没 用 的 |
[28:21] | No, this should increase the frequency to… | 不 这应该能增强频率… |
[28:25] | It. Never. Works! | 从来就没起过作用 |
[28:27] | But… | 但是… |
[28:29] | we’ll keep trying | 我们会继续尝试 |
[28:32] | until it does. | 直到起作用 |
[28:47] | stop | 停 |
[28:50] | stop | 停 |
[28:52] | Just | 你 |
[28:53] | stop | 停下 |
[29:18] | Remember, you need to divide. | 记住 需要除开 |
[29:30] | Carry the three. | 乘以三 |
[29:41] | Amazing! | 厉害 |
[29:52] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[30:02] | please don’t make me go… | 求你不要逼我去 |
[30:04] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[30:06] | Your father will always protect you. Always. | 你父亲会永远保护你的 永远 |
[30:19] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[30:22] | It’s important that you learn these things. | 你要学会这些东西 这很重要 |
[30:27] | He just wants you to be able to take care of yourself. | 他只想让你有能力照顾自己 |
[30:34] | to take care of me. | 也能照顾我 |
[30:38] | when I’m old… | 等我老了 |
[30:41] | and grey… | 白发苍苍 |
[30:45] | and I have no teeth… | 牙都掉光了 |
[30:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:12] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[31:14] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[31:16] | of course there is. | 当然有 |
[31:19] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[31:23] | I need you to stay and help your mother. | 我需要你留下帮你妈妈 |
[31:40] | I want to go. | 我想去 |
[31:43] | Just stay here. | 你留下 |
[31:45] | You’ll be safe. | 不会有危险的 |
[32:01] | next time. | 下次吧 |
[35:29] | They’ll hear you. | 他们会听到的 |
[35:31] | They’ll hear you. | 他们会听到的 |
[35:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:41] | Listen. | 你听 |
[35:45] | The river… is loud. | 河水…声音很大 |
[35:50] | Small sounds… safe. | 小声响…很安全 |
[35:54] | Big sounds… not safe. | 大声响…不安全 |
[35:58] | Unless… | 除非… |
[36:05] | there’s another sound nearby… that’s louder. | 附近有其它更大的声音 |
[36:12] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[36:20] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[38:00] | Hey, you’re all right. | 没事 别担心 |
[38:05] | You’re all right. | 别担心 |
[38:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:32] | Why didn’t you let her come? | 为什么不让她来 |
[39:44] | Do you blame her | 你因为那件事 |
[39:46] | for what happened? | 而怪她吗 |
[40:01] | No. | 不 |
[40:06] | Because she blames herself. | 因为她很自责 |
[40:40] | It was no one’s fault. | 这不怪任何人 |
[41:01] | You still love her, right? | 你还爱她 对吗 |
[41:05] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[41:21] | You should tell her. | 你应该告诉她 |
[49:42] | Rocket. | 火箭 |
[49:45] | I need you… to make a sound… that’s louder. | 我需要你…制造出…更大的声音 |
[49:51] | Your mother… needs your help. | 你母亲…需要你的帮助 |
[49:56] | You. Can. Do this. | 你能做到 |
[57:27] | Shh… | 嘘 |
[57:28] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[57:31] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[57:33] | They can’t hear us. | 它们听不到我们 |
[57:38] | It worked. | 办法奏效了 |
[57:42] | You just need to rest now. | 你只需要好好休息 |
[57:54] | Where are they? | 孩子们在哪里 |
[57:57] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[58:00] | I’ll find them. | 我会找到他们 |
[58:06] | No, she was with me. | 不对 她当时跟我在一起 |
[58:07] | She was with me, and… | 她跟我在一起 然后… |
[58:09] | And then I had to go and do laundry, and… | 后来我走开去洗衣服 然后就… |
[58:12] | He was with you. How did he… | 他跟你在一起 他是怎么… |
[58:15] | Rockets. | “火箭” |
[58:20] | So he’d still be there. | 那他会等在那儿 |
[58:22] | – I’m sure he is. – He knows to wait for you. | -他会的 -他知道要等你 |
[58:25] | And she is… | 那丽根呢 |
[58:27] | She’s smart. She’ll have found a place. | 她很聪明 她会找个地方躲起来 |
[58:30] | They know what to do. | 他们知道该怎么做 |
[58:51] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[58:55] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[59:01] | I could’ve carried him. | 我该抱着他的 |
[59:10] | He was so heavy, wasn’t he? | 他很沉 对吧 |
[59:18] | I can still… | 我还能… |
[59:21] | I can still feel the weight in my arms. | 我还能感受到他在我怀里的重量 |
[59:26] | Small, but… | 小小的 但却… |
[59:28] | so heavy. | 那么沉 |
[59:38] | And my hands were free. | 当时我的手是空着的 |
[59:45] | I was carrying the bag, but my hands were free. | 我背着包 但我的手是空的 |
[59:48] | You have to stop. | 别这样 |
[59:52] | So, I could’ve carried him. | 我明明可以抱着他 |
[59:58] | I should’ve carried him. | 我应该抱着他的 |
[1:00:06] | Who are we | 如果我们 |
[1:00:10] | if we can’t protect them? | 连他都保护不了 那我们算什么 |
[1:00:14] | Who are we? | 我们还算什么 |
[1:00:19] | You have to protect them. | 你要保护他们 |
[1:00:22] | Promise me | 向我保证 |
[1:00:25] | you will protect them. | 你会保护他们 |
[1:02:48] | Don’t worry… he’ll come for us. | 别担心 他会来找我们的 |
[1:06:33] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[1:06:34] | We need to go. | 我们得离开 |
[1:06:37] | He’ll come for us. | 他会来找我们的 |
[1:06:40] | He’ll come for us. | 他会来找我们的 |
[1:06:43] | He’ll come for you! | 他会来找你 |
[1:06:46] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[1:06:47] | He told me! | 他告诉过我 |
[1:07:14] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:07:21] | Stop | 不要动 |
[1:11:43] | Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:11:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:12:16] | Let’s get to the truck. | 回车上去 |
[1:13:19] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:14:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:14:55] | I have always loved you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[1:17:19] | 生物 盲眼 袭击有声音处 甲厚 附近有几只 确认三只 | |
[1:17:19] | 生存所需 医药|补给 禁止出声 他们的弱点是什么 | |
[1:20:23] | 生存所需 医药|补给 禁止出声 |