Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Apollo 13(阿波罗13号)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Apollo 13(阿波罗13号)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:阿波罗13号
英文名称:Apollo 13
年代:1995

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:41] 阿波罗1号发射前测试
[00:41] 佛罗里达州肯尼迪航天中心
[00:41] 1967年1月27日
[00:44] We have the crew crossing gantry for capsule ingress. 宇航员正通过塔台进入太空舱
[00:47] Roger that. 收到
[00:48] Inspired by the late President Kennedy,in only seven years, 七年前在肯尼迪总统的授权下
[00:53] America has risen to the challenge of what he called… 美国决定挑战他所谓的
[00:55] “the most hazardous and dangerous 人类所面临的最惊人 最危险
[00:58] and greatest adventure on which man has ever embarked.” 以及最伟大的冒险
[01:03] After trailing the Russians for years 由于我们的太空载人计划
[01:04] with our manned space program, 落后苏联太空计划进程多年
[01:06] and after that sudden,horrible fire on the launch pad 以及在例行测试期间
[01:10] aduring a routine test, 发射台突然着火
[01:13] that killed American astronauts Gus Grissom, 导致宇航员加斯・格里森
[01:14] Ed White and Roger Chaffee, 艾德・怀特和罗杰・查菲尔殉职后
[01:18] there were serious doubts that 令人严重怀疑我们能否
[01:19] we could beat the Russians to the moon. 先于苏联登陆月球
[01:22] But tonight, “1969年7月20日德克萨斯州休斯敦” 但今晚
[01:23] a mere 18 months after the tragedy of Apollo 1, 就在阿波罗1号悲剧发生的18个月之后
[01:26] the entire world watched in awe as Neil Armstrong 全球目睹了尼尔・阿姆斯特朗
[01:28] and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon. 和波兹・阿尔德林登陆月球的壮举
[01:32] The big news came just a moment ago. 刚刚收到的最新消息
[01:34] Mission Control gave the spacecraft permission… 控制中心准许宇航员
[01:37] to go for the extravehicular activity, 离开太空舱进行太空行走
[01:40] that is, for the walk on the moon far earlier than anticipated, 也就是比预期时间提前漫步月球
[01:45] 9:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. 在东部夏制时间晚9点
[01:47] Important thing when you’re penetrating the lunar module 插入登月舱时 最重要的就是
[01:49] is your attitude and your relative speed. 你的位置和相对速度
[01:52] Let’s say this is me in the command module and this is you. 假设我是指令舱你是登月舱
[01:56] -All right. -in the LEM. -好 -在登月舱里面
[01:58] This thing sticking out here is called the probe. 伸出的这玩意叫探针
[02:00] Is that true? 真的吗?
[02:01] Absolutely. 当然
[02:03] Tracey, when you feel that thing slide in, 当你感到探针滑进去
[02:05] everything’s clicking… 插好位置
[02:07] it’s like no other feeling in the world. 那感觉爽呆了
[02:11] Some liquid propulsion. 来点酒水助兴
[02:12] What’s the big occasion? 什么大日子?
[02:13] How’s it going at Mission Control? 控制中心情况如何?
[02:15] It’s a nervous time. 紧张时刻啊
[02:16] They’re pacing around, smoking like chimneys. 他们踱着步 焦头烂额猛抽烟
[02:18] Gene Kranz is gonna have puppies. 吉恩・克兰兹要当爸爸了
[02:20] Jim Lovell. 我是吉姆・洛维尔
[02:21] This is Tracey. 这是翠西
[02:22] How do ya do, Tracey? 你好 翠西
[02:23] This is the man. Gemini 7. Gemini 12. Apollo 8. 就是他 双子7号 双子12号 阿波罗8号
[02:26] They were the first around the moon. 他们首先环绕月球
[02:28] This guy did ten laps, 有十次哦
[02:30] With one hand on the wheel. 还是单手握方向盘
[02:31] You guys make yourselves at home. 自己动手 别客气
[02:33] 阿波罗13号
[02:34] This is the last champagne in Houston. 这是休斯敦最后一箱香槟酒
[02:36] Very good. Very good. 太好了
[02:38] Everything else all right? 一切正常不?
[02:39] Everything’s on course. 一切正常
[02:40] Looks okay. Hey! Cadet Lovell. 看来不错 洛维尔指挥官
[02:41] Hey, Dad. 老爸
[02:42] Put this on ice. Make sure it’s cold. 把香槟放冰上 够冰才爽
[02:44] You gonna get a haircut this week? 这星期该剃头了吧?
[02:46] I’m on vacation. 我放假了
[02:48] Oh, get a haircut. 去剃头吧
[02:59] I wouldn’t mind being up there tonight. 我不介意今晚登上月球
[03:01] God, who wouldn’t. 老天 谁会介意呢
[03:03] Don’t worry. Our day’s coming. 别急 会轮到我们的
[03:06] They’re not gonna cut the program before number 14. 他们不会在阿波罗14号之前削减预算的
[03:09] You know, my cousin called. 我表弟打电话给我
[03:12] Asked who we bribed to get on Jim Lovell’s crew. 问我去贿赂谁 才能跟着洛维尔混
[03:15] I told him they wanted to make sure he got the best. 我告诉他被选中的人都是最杰出的
[03:18] Well, they got that right. 一点都没错
[03:21] What network do we want? 要看哪一台?
[03:23] Put on Walter! Jules Bergman! 沃尔特 博格曼
[03:27] John, turn it up! 开大声点 约翰
[03:34] I really appreciate you all coming to this… 非常感谢各位能莅临我的…
[03:36] dress rehearsal party for my Apollo 12 landing. 阿波罗12号登陆彩排派对
[03:40] Sit down, Conrad. 坐下 康纳德
[03:41] I think we should all take a moment to recognize… 我们应该先表扬一下…
[03:44] the exemplary…hell,damn near heroic effort displayed by 阿姆斯特朗这次英雄式的
[03:47] Neil Armstrong’s backup for this historic moon walk… 具有历史意义的…月球漫步
[03:54] and, of course, his crew. 当然还有随行的队员们
[03:56] Let’s hear it for Jim Lovell, 下面有请吉姆・洛维尔
[03:57] Ken Mattingly and Fred Haise. 肯・马丁利还有佛雷德・海斯
[04:04] There he is! Everybody quiet down! 他来了 大家小声点
[04:08] Hey! Kids! 嘿 孩子们
[04:09] We had a good touchdown. 登陆成功
[04:12] We can verify the position of the opening I ought to have on the camera. 我们能调校摄影机上应该出现的开口位置
[04:19] What? 什么?
[04:21] You think it’s too late for him to abort? 他现在放弃任务太迟吧
[04:23] He still has time to get out. 他还有时间出去
[04:25] He just needs somebody to wave him off. 只要有人给个信号就行了
[04:27] Pull up,Neil! 尼尔 快拉起来
[04:28] -Pull up! Pull up! -Shut up! -快拉起来 -别吵
[04:32] Okay, Neil, we can see you coming down the ladder now. 尼尔 我们现在能看到你走下阶梯了
[04:35] Ok. 好的
[04:35] Look at those pictures. 看看这镜头
[04:38] I’m, uh, at the foot of the ladder. 我在登月舱脚架底下
[04:42] The LEM footpads are only depressed in the surface about, 我的脚在月球表面陷下了…
[04:46] one or two inches. 约一两寸
[04:47] It’s almost like a powder. 地面像粉末一样
[04:49] Armstrong is on the moon. 阿姆斯特朗登陆月球了
[04:53] Neil Armstrong, 尼尔・阿姆斯特朗
[04:54] 38 year old American,standing on the surface of the moon… 站在月球表面 38岁 美国人…
[04:59] on this July 20, 1969. 1969年7月20日
[05:02] That’s one small step for man,one giant leap for mankind. 我的一小步 是人类的一大步
[05:11] His quote was… 他说…
[05:13] “That’s one small step for man,one giant leap for mankind.” “我的一小步 是人类的一大步”
[05:32] You’re drunk, Lovell. 你喝醉了 洛维尔
[05:34] Yeah. I’m not used to the champagne. 是啊 我不习惯喝香槟
[05:37] Me neither. 我也是
[05:43] I can’t deal with cleaning up. 打扫房间我最受不了
[05:44] Let’s sell the house. 不如把房子卖了吧
[05:45] All right, let’s sell the house. 好 我们把房子卖了
[05:49] They’re back inside now looking up at us. 他们在登月舱里看着地球
[05:51] Isn’t that something? 了不起吧
[05:54] I bet Jannie Armstrong… 我敢说珍妮・阿姆斯特朗…
[05:56] doesn’t get a wink of sleep tonight. 今晚一定不敢合眼
[06:00] When you were on the far side on 8, 你在阿波罗8号上到了月球另一边时
[06:01] I didn’t sleep at all. 我也没法睡觉
[06:02] I just vacuumed over and over again. 我只是拿着吸尘器一直吸尘
[06:06] Christopher Columbus, 克里斯托佛・哥伦布
[06:07] Charles Lindberg and Neil Armstrong. 查尔斯・林德伯格以及尼尔・阿姆斯特朗
[06:13] Neil Armstrong. 尼尔・阿姆斯特朗
[06:26] From now on, 现在开始
[06:26] we live in a world where man has walked on the moon. 生活在一个能够漫步月球的世界里
[06:32] It’s not a miracle. We just decided to go. 不是什么奇迹了 我们想去就去
[06:39] On Apollo 8, we were so close…just 60 nautical miles down and 在阿波罗8号上 我们距月球仅60海里远
[06:47] It was like I could just…step out and walk on the face of it. 简直像是能…踏出去在月面上走
[06:59] I want to go back there. 我想再回去
[07:07] Where’s my mountain? 我的山呢?
[07:13] Well, it’s Up there. It’s, right up by the… 就在那上面…
[07:15] It’s…Okay, do you see where the shadow crosses the white area there? 你看 就在阴影环绕的白圈那里
[07:20] That’s the Sea of Tranquility… 那是宁静海
[07:22] and your mountain’s right there on the edge of that. 你的山就在那个边缘
[07:24] It’s your mountain. Your mountain, Marilyn. Mount Marilyn. 你的山 玛丽莲 玛丽莲山
[07:28] I don’t see it. 我看不到
[07:33] Well, you gotta look harder. 你得仔细看
[07:38] You look harder… 你一边多看几眼…
[07:41] while I… 我一边…
[07:53] “佛罗里达州肯尼迪航天中心 组装大楼 1969年10月30日”
[07:54] The astronaut is only the most visible member 宇航员是太空总署庞大队伍中
[07:56] of a very large team,and all of us down 最引人注目的一群人
[07:58] to the guy sweeping the floor are honored to be a part of it. 我们所有人 甚至清洁员都引以为傲
[08:04] What did the man say? 古人是怎么说的?
[08:05] “Give me a lever long enough and I’ll move the world”? “给我一根足够长的杠杆 我就能敲起地球”
[08:07] That’s what we’re doing here. This is divine inspiration. 这是天意各位 这是圣者的启发
[08:11] It’s the best part of each one of us, 这里人人深信人定胜天…
[08:13] the belief that anything is possible. 是我们每个人的最优秀之处
[08:16] Things like a computer that can fit into a single room… 就像创造出比一个房间还小的计算机…
[08:18] and hold millions of pieces of information… 能储存千万资讯
[08:24] or the Saturn 5 rocket. 土星5型运载火箭
[08:26] This is the actual launch vehicle that will be taking Alan Shepard 艾伦及其队员将乘坐这座发射工具升空
[08:28] and his crew on the first leg of the Apollo 13 mission. 进行阿波罗13号任务的首批任务
[08:33] When are you going up again, Jim? 你什么时候再上去 吉姆?
[08:36] I’m slated to be the commander of Apollo 14 sometime late next year. 预计明年底 我会担任阿波罗14号的指挥官
[08:41] If there is an Apollo 14. 如果还有阿波罗14号的话
[08:45] Jim, people in my state have been asking why we’re continuing 人民一直在问 既然已经比俄国先登上月球了
[08:49] to fund this program now that we’ve beaten the Russians to the moon. 为什么还要继续资助太空计划?
[08:53] Imagine if Christopher Columbus had come back from the new world 要是哥伦布从新大陆回来
[08:56] and no one returned in his footsteps. 却没有人跟随他的脚步会怎样
[08:59] Attention, all personnel. Clear level three. 全体注意 所有人员离开第3层
[09:03] Are there any other questions? 还有问题吗?
[09:07] How do you go to the bathroom in space? 在太空中如何上厕所?
[09:09] Well, I tell you,it’s a highly technical process 这个过程呢 需要非常非常高超的技术
[09:11] of cranking down the window and looking for a gas station, which, 把窗户摇下来 再找加油站
[09:17] Oh, there’s Deke Slayton. 迪克・史雷顿来了
[09:20] Deke, you might be able to answer this lady’s question. 迪克 你也许能回答这位女士的问题
[09:22] Deke is one of the original Mercury 7 astronauts,ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们 迪克是水星7号最早的宇航员
[09:26] Now he’s our boss. He hands out the astronauts’ flight assignments… 现在他负责指派宇航员的任务…
[09:29] so naturally we kick back part of our salaries to Deke. 所以我们每个月都得贿赂他
[09:33] How much this month? 这个月你要多少?
[09:34] Can I have a minute? Something’s come up. 有空吗吉姆? 出了点状况
[09:37] Sure. 当然有空
[09:46] Anybody home? 有人在家吗?
[09:48] I’m not being a cheerleader, Mom! 老妈 我不要当啦啦队员
[09:49] You don’t understand! I worked so hard on this! 你不懂 我打扮成这样花了大功夫的
[09:51] Maybe I don’t understand… 我是不懂…
[09:52] but you are not wearing that out in this neighborhood. 但你不准在这附近穿那件衣服
[09:56] That’s limited. 没什么好说的
[09:56] She’s not even wearing a bra!You can see everything! 她连内衣都不穿 全被人看光了
[09:58] Shut up! 闭嘴
[10:00] Everybody. 孩子们
[10:01] Jim. 吉姆
[10:02] You know that Easter vacation trip we had planned for Acapulco? 我们复活节不是计划到阿卡波可去玩吗?
[10:08] I was thinkin’ there might be a slight change in destination. 我想可能要改变一下目的地了
[10:11] Really? 真的?
[10:14] Maybe, say… the moon. 去… 月亮上如何?
[10:20] Alan Shepard’s ear infection has flared up 阿伦・谢博德的耳朵发炎越来越严重
[10:22] and we’ve all been bumped up to the prime crew of Apollo 13. 我们都被提前征召 成为阿波罗13号的首选队员
[10:27] Straight to the head of the line and the Fra Mauro highlands. 直接杀往最前线和佛拉莫洛高地
[10:31] Six months? You’re moving up six months? 6个月? 你要提前6个月?
[10:34] Dad, can I please wear this? 爸 我穿这件好不好?
[10:37] Sure. 可以啊
[10:38] -Jim. -No! No. Absolutely not. -吉姆 -不行 绝对不行
[10:41] This stinks! 太烂了
[10:44] They’re not rushing things, are they? 他们会不会太仓促了点?
[10:44] You’re gonna be ready in six months? 你六个月能准备得好吗?
[10:47] We’ll be ready. 我们行的
[10:48] I wouldn’t want to be around Alan Shepard tonight. 今天最好别看到阿伦・谢博德
[10:51] I gotta get over there.We’re gonna have to get up to speed on this. 我得过去了 赶快做好充足准备
[10:54] Go. Go. 去吧
[10:56] I’m gonna walk on the moon, Marilyn. 我就要在月球上漫步了 玛丽莲
[10:58] I know. I can’t believe it. 我知道 真不敢相信
[11:02] Naturally, it’s 13. Why 13? 偏偏是13 为什么就偏是13号
[11:05] It comes after 12, hon. 因为在12之后就是13
[11:10] Apollo 13, you are go for pyro arm and docking. 阿波罗13号 你要进行爆破设定和舱对接
[11:14] All systems are nominal and on the line. 系统情况一切正常
[11:19] “德克萨斯州休斯敦 载人航天中心 发射前三个月”
[11:20] Okay, S-4B is stable,SLA panels are drifting free. 土星4B稳定 登月舱连接器翼板能自由漂浮
[11:22] The drogue is clear.The docking target is clear. 锥形管已脱离 连接目标已脱离
[11:28] Okay, I’m comin’ up on that now. Two,one,mark. 我马上接近了 2…1…成功
[11:32] Seventy-five feet.We’re comin’ up on docking. 75尺 准备连接
[11:34] Let’s shut down some thrusters on them. 关掉几个推动器
[11:36] We’ll see what he does. 看看他会怎么做
[11:40] Wait a minute.I lost something here.I can’t translate up. 等等 有点失灵 无法移动太空船
[11:44] Houston, we are drifting down and away. 休斯敦 我们向下漂走了
[11:48] Wanna back off and take another run? 要不要回头再试一次?
[11:49] No, I got it.Let me just try and get it stable here. 不用 我试试看能不能稳定下来
[11:54] I’m gonna reset the high gain. 我要重新设定增高值
[11:56] Got the target back in the reticle. 我在标线上找回目标了
[11:58] We’re stable. Go ahead and recycle the valves. 船身稳定 请关闭燃料活门
[12:00] Forty feet. 40尺
[12:02] They’re all gray. 都呈灰色
[12:07] Twenty. 20尺
[12:09] Easy. 放松
[12:11] Ten feet. 10尺
[12:16] -Capture. -That’s it! -锁定 -搞定了
[12:18] -That’s it. -Sweet move, Ken. Beautiful. -真准 -肯 太漂亮了
[12:22] Gentlemen, that is the way we do that. 各位 真是无懈可击
[12:24] Man, that woke me up. 让我捏一把冷汗
[12:26] Apollo 13 backup crew,you’re up in the simulator. 阿波罗13号候补队员可以上模拟机
[12:30] Nice job, gentlemen. 大家做得好
[12:32] That’s 3 hours of boredom followed by 7 seconds of sheer terror. 无聊了3个小时 到最后7秒魂都吓飞
[12:36] Good job, guys.You just won the Christmas turkey. 大家辛苦了 你们刚刚赢得了圣诞节火鸡
[12:40] Nice try, Frank. 厉害 佛兰克
[12:43] You really outfoxed them,brother. 你比他们能干
[12:44] Yeah, but it wasn’t perfect.Used up too much fuel. 还不是很完美 浪费了太多燃料
[12:47] You’re above the curve. 可是比标准值还剩得多
[12:49] Not by much. Listen, guys,I wanna work it again. 不多 我想再试一次
[12:55] we gotta be up with the dawn patrol headed for Bethpage,what,0700? 我们黎明要到贝斯佩吉去 早上7点?
[12:59] Yeah,I know,but my rate of turn is still a little slow. 我知道 但我回转的速度太慢
[13:02] I really think we should work it again. 我真的觉得我们应该再练习一次
[13:05] Well, let’s get it right. 那就把它练好
[13:07] Okay, set it up again, Frank. 再搞一次 佛兰克
[13:11] Okay, 13 backup crew. It’ll have to wait. 13号候补人员请稍候
[13:13] Prime crew’s up for another run. 首选人员要再练习一次
[13:15] Yeah, baby. 来 宝贝儿
[13:18] Apollo 13, we show S-4B shutdown and all systems are nominal. 阿波罗13号 这里显示土星4B已停机 一切正常
[13:23] Fred, set the S-band omni to B… 佛雷德 把S频道天线设到B
[13:25] and when you get in the LEM, too forward. 进入登月舱后 再设定为向前
[13:28] Good shape over here. 这里状况良好
[13:32] Hey, we got a problem. 出问题了
[13:34] Cabin depress. Repeat, cabin depress. 舱内减压 重复 舱内减压
[13:37] -Ken, get your helmet on! -I can’t get it locked! -肯 把戴上头盔 -我锁不住
[13:40] Houston, something ripped a big hole in us! 休斯敦 有东西把我们戳了个大洞
[13:43] We got rapid depress! 气压急速下降
[13:44] Oh, God! 天啊
[13:58] Help! 救命
[14:14] I thought the stars would fall down on you. 我以为星星会朝你掉下来
[14:18] “发射前三周 1970年3月23日”
[14:19] That’s silly. Stars can’t fall on us. 真笨 星星才不会掉下来
[14:22] You’re a smarter kid than I was. 你比我小时候聪明
[14:24] How long will it take to get to the moon? 到月球要多久时间?
[14:27] Four days. 4天
[14:30] But that’s pretty fast. 其实很快
[14:32] See, this is the Saturn 4B booster… 你看 这是土星4B推进器…
[14:34] and it shoots us away from the Earth… 它把我们从地球上发射出去…
[14:38] as fast as a bullet from a gun… 和出膛的子弹一样…
[14:43] until the moon’s gravity actually grabs us and pulls us 然后月球重力把我们抓住
[14:48] into a circle around the moon…which is called an orbit. 绕着月球转 叫做轨道
[14:53] All right? 对不?
[14:55] Fred and I float down the tunnel into the lunar module, 我和佛雷德 爬进登月舱
[14:58] this spidery-looking guy. 像蜘蛛一样的登月舱
[15:00] Only holds two people, and it’s just for landing on the moon. 只能容纳两人 它是用来登陆月球的
[15:04] And I take the controls and I steer it around… 我掌握方向 接手控制…
[15:07] and I fly it down… 往下飞…
[15:09] adjusting it here, the attitude there, pitch, roll 调一下这里 调一下那里 上下左右移动
[15:13] for a nice, soft landing on the moon. 然后稳稳地登陆在月亮上
[15:17] Better than Neil Armstrong. Way better than Pete Conrad. 比阿姆斯特朗还行 比康纳德还厉害
[15:26] Dad, did you know the astronauts in the fire? 你认识被火烧死的宇航员吗?
[15:32] Yeah, I did. I knew the astronauts in the fire. All of them. 认识 我认识那些烧死的宇航员
[15:39] Could that happen again? 可能会再发生吗?
[15:43] Well, I’ll tell you something about that fire. 我来和你说说那场火灾
[15:44] Um, a lot of things went wrong. 当时许多事情出问题
[15:49] The door.It’s called the hatch. 这个门 叫做舱门
[15:55] They couldn’t get it open when they needed to get out. 当时他们打不开 结果没出去
[15:56] That was one thing. And, 这是其一
[15:59] Well, a lot of things went wrong in that fire. 那场火灾中许多事情出问题
[16:07] Did they fix it? 都修好了吗?
[16:09] yes. Absolutely. We fixed it.It’s not a problem anymore. 当然 已经修好 没问题了
[16:25] I can’t believe they still have you doing public appearances. 他们竟然还要你到公众场合露面
[16:29] Well, Henry Hurt was all over me. 亨利・贺特老缠我
[16:32] I know.But with a training schedule this tight,they shouldn’t be asking. 我知道 可现在训练进度这么紧张
[16:35] Well, it’s… It’s the program, Marilyn. 在计划内 玛丽莲
[16:36] You know, it’s NASA. 这就是国家航空航天总署
[16:39] Hey, you’re Jim Lovell, aren’t ya? 你是吉姆・洛维尔吗?
[16:42] Hey! Lucky 13! 幸运十三号
[16:45] Right on! 没错
[16:54] That’s the second time it’s done that. 这已经是第二次熄火了
[17:06] I was looking at the kids’ school schedule coming up. 我在看孩子的课程表
[17:09] Yeah? 怎样?
[17:10] It’s a very busy week. 这礼拜很忙
[17:13] I’m thinking about not going to the launch. 我考虑不去看你升空
[17:23] The kids need me at home, honey. 我得在家里陪孩子
[17:25] Marilyn, we’ve had these kids for a while now. 玛丽莲 我们又不是才生小孩子
[17:29] They’ve never kept you from coming to the other launches. 你从未因为他们而错过火箭升空
[17:32] But now we have your mother. She’s just had this stroke. 可是你妈妈中风 我得照顾她
[17:34] Mom’s fine. 妈妈没事
[17:36] It’s not like I’ve never been to a launch. 我又不是没看过升空
[17:38] The other wives have not done three. 其他人的太太都没有看过三次的
[17:41] I just don’t think I can go through all that. 我只是觉得无法承受那种压迫感
[17:49] I’ll just be glad when this one’s over. 能平安结束任务回家 我就很满意了
[17:54] Well, you’re gonna miss a hell of a show. 你会错过一次壮观的演出
[18:06] Hey, guys. See ya in a few weeks. 各位 几周后再见
[18:09] Take care. Bring us back a moon rock. 保重 带一块月球岩石回来给我们
[18:34] “佛罗里达州肯尼迪航天中心 发射前四天 1970年4月7日”
[18:38] So the number 13 doesn’t bother you? 你们不忌讳十三号?
[18:40] Only if it’s a Friday, Phil. 除非碰上星期五
[18:42] Apollo 13, lifting off at 1300 hours and 13 minutes 阿波罗13号 13点13分升空
[18:46] and entering the moon’s gravity on April 13? 在4月13日进入月球重力场
[18:50] Ken Mattingly here has been doing some scientific experiments 肯・马丁利特地针对这个现象
[18:53] regarding that very phenomenon,haven’t you? 做了一些科学实验 是吧
[18:56] I had a black cat,walk over a broken mirror under the lunar module ladder. 我让一只黑猫 走过登月舱阶梯下面的破镜子上
[19:03] It didn’t seem to be a problem. 没什么问题
[19:04] We’re considering a letter we got from a fella 还有人写信叫我们
[19:06] who said we oughta take a pig with us for good luck. 带只幸运猪上太空 以求好运
[19:10] Does it bother you that the public regards this flight as routine? 公众把这次飞行视为例行任务
[19:14] There’s nothing routine about flying to the moon. I can vouch for that. 我可以保证 到月球绝对不是例行任务
[19:18] And, uh, I think that an astronaut’s last mission 我想一位宇航员的最后一次任务
[19:22] his final flight…that’s always going to be very special. 最后一次飞行 总是非常特殊的
[19:28] Why is this your last, Jim? 为什么是你最后的任务 吉姆?
[19:31] I’m in command of the best ship 我指挥着一艘最优秀的太空船
[19:34] with the best crew that anybody could ask for 以及人人羡慕的最好的队员
[19:37] and I’ll be walking in a place where there’s 400 degrees difference 我将在日夜温差
[19:40] between sunlight and shadow. 将近400度的地方漫步
[19:44] I can’t imagine,ever topping that. 我想 要超越类似这样的成就不太可能了
[19:50] “1970年4月9日 发射前两天”
[19:54] We have that scheduled for 0900 hours tomorrow. 明天九点整开会
[19:56] -That’s not gonna work, Walter. -Why? -不行 沃尔特 -为什么?
[19:59] Fred and I are gonna be going over the lunar surface experiments tomorrow 我和佛雷德要进行月球表面实验
[20:03] and Ken’s gonna be back in the simulator. 肯要上模拟机练习
[20:04] We’re gonna be going over the flight plan tonight. 晚上还得背熟航行计划
[20:07] Gonna pay a visit to this machine after you’re hard down. 你修好我再来看这帅火箭
[20:09] All right. 好吧
[20:10] Thanks. 谢啦
[20:11] Jim, we’ve got a problem. 吉姆 出事了
[20:14] We just got some blood work back from the lab. 验血结果显示
[20:16] Charlie Duke has the measles. 查理长了麻疹
[20:20] So we need a new backup. 那就再找候补队员
[20:22] You’ve all been exposed to it. 你们都被感染
[20:24] Oh, I’ve had the measles. 我长过麻疹
[20:25] Ken Mattingly hasn’t. 肯・马丁利还没有
[20:29] You wanna break up my crew two days before the launch… 发射两天前 你叫我临时换人?
[20:33] when we can predict each other’s moves, read the tone of each other’s voices? 现在我们已经驾轻就熟 彼此也默契十足
[20:37] Ken Mattingly will be getting seriously ill… 预计肯病症出现的时候…
[20:38] precisely when you and Haise will be ascending from the lunar surface. 正好是你和海斯离开月面的那天
[20:43] That’s a lousy time for a fever. 那时发病很要命
[20:45] Jack Swigert has been out of the loop for weeks. 杰克・史威格特好几个礼拜没训练了
[20:48] He’s fully qualified to fly this mission. 他完全有能力出这次任务
[20:50] He’s a fine pilot, 他是个好飞行员
[20:52] but when was the last time he was in a simulator? 可是他上次进模拟机是什么时候?
[20:55] I’m sorry, Jim. I understand how you feel. 很抱歉吉姆 我知道你的感受
[20:57] We can do one of two things. 有两个选择
[21:00] We can either scrub Mattingly and go with Swigert… 换下马丁利 换上史威格特
[21:03] or we can bump all three of you to a later mission. 或把你们三个排到下次任务
[21:10] I’ve trained for the Fra Mauro highlands… 我为了上佛拉・莫洛高地而苦苦受训
[21:14] and this is flight surgeon horseshit, Deke! 这个当医生的就会放屁 狄克
[21:18] Jim, if you hold out for Ken, 吉姆 如果你执意要跟肯一起出任务
[21:20] you will not be on Apollo 13. 就不能上阿波罗13号
[21:23] It’s your decision. 你自己决定
[21:29] Oh, let it ring. 等它响够
[21:31] Listen, I-I gotta take that. 听好 这通电话我一定要接
[21:33] Oh, why? 为什么?
[21:33] Because I’m on the backup crew… 因为我是候补队员
[21:35] and the backup crew has to set up the guest list 候补队员就得随时待命
[21:37] and book the hotel room. 准备名册订酒店房间
[21:39] Swigert. 史威格特
[21:41] Yeah. 是我
[21:45] Yes. Yes, sir. Uh, I understand. 是的 我了解
[21:50] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[22:16] Well, I, uh… 我…
[22:22] Damn. 可恶
[22:29] Medical guys. 死庸医
[22:32] I had a feeling when they started doing all the blood tests that, 开始验血我就知道有古怪
[22:40] I mean,I know it’s their ass if I get sick up there,but,I mean…Jesus! 我是说 如果我在太空中得病那就是他们的责任 靠
[23:01] Swigert, he’ll be fine. He’s, uh… 史威格特 他不错 他…
[23:07] He’s strong. 他体质好
[23:12] It’ll be a hell of a mission. One for the books. 这次任务肯定垂名青史
[23:19] You sure about this? Why don’t I talk to Deke? 你确定吗? 让我跟狄克说
[23:22] I’m sure we can work this out. 我们一定能搞定
[23:27] This was my call. 是我的决定
[23:39] Must’ve been a tough one. 你一定下了很大决心
[23:47] Look,I don’t have the measles.I’m not gonna get the measles. 我没长过麻疹 也不会长麻疹
[23:57] Ken, wait up. 肯 等等
[24:03] Trajectory is holding steady. We’re right on the line. 航道曲线稳定 一切正常
[24:07] We’re into program 64. 进行六四程序
[24:11] We’re in 05 Gs,so we’re feeling that gravity now. 0.5G重力 开始感到地球重力
[24:13] Houston, we are at 400,000 feet passing entry interphase. 休斯敦 我们离大气层四十万尺 正通过进入大气层的介点
[24:15] About to lose signal. 即将失去信号
[24:18] Reentry data is nominal,and we have radio blackout. 回程数据正常 无线电暂时丢失
[24:27] What’s the story here? 怎么回事?
[24:30] I got a corridor light. We’re coming in too shallow. 警灯亮起 切入角度太小
[24:33] I’m going to manual. 我要换成手动操作
[24:40] Houston, switching to S.C.S. 换到稳定控制系统
[24:42] Roger, Thirteen. 收到 13号
[24:43] Okay, we’re at three Gs. 3G重力
[24:45] Five Gs. 5G重力
[24:48] We’re coming in too steep. 太陡了
[24:50] I’m gonna stay in this roll,see if I can pull us out. 我要继续滚动 看能不能减速
[24:54] We’re at eight Gs. 8G重力
[24:57] 9G 10G Nine. Ten.
[25:02] -We’re at 12 Gs. -Twelve Gs. We’re burnin’ up. -12G -12G要烧起来了
[25:07] Damn it! 妈的
[25:09] I gave them a false indicator light at entry interphase. 我在他们进入大气层时 给了一个错误的指令
[25:11] Even Mattingly didn’t get it the first time. 马丁利第一次也弄错
[25:13] How ya feeling, Freddo? 你还好吧 佛雷德?
[25:16] Charbroiled. 烤焦了
[25:22] So what happened? 怎么回事?
[25:24] Came in too steep. We’re dead. 角度太直…就完蛋了
[25:27] No shit. 还用说
[25:28] Yeah, we were into program 67 there. 我们在练习六七程序
[25:35] Okay, we’re gonna do this again, obviously… 显然要再来一次…
[25:37] but give us a minute to get our switches reset. 等我们一下 重新设定切换钮
[25:40] Jim, could we have a word? 吉姆 我们谈谈
[25:45] Oh, sure, Deke. 我来了 狄克
[25:53] We’re going to drop off line and debrief this one on our own. 这次我们得处理善后
[25:58] -So? -Well… -怎么样? -呃…
[26:01] if I had a dollar for every time they killed me in this thing… 如果我每次死在这里都会得到1块钱…
[26:03] I wouldn’t have to work for you, Deke. 我早发财 不用给你打工了
[26:12] Well, we have two days. We’ll be ready. 还有两天 我们会行的
[26:14] Let’s do it again. 再来一次
[26:19] Do it again. 再来一次
[26:30] Margaret, Get down! Fred, Stephen, come here! 玛格丽特快下来 佛雷德和史蒂芬 快过来
[26:32] -Daddy! -Watch out! You’ll fall! -爸爸 -你小心跌倒了
[26:33] “1970年4月10日 发射前夕”
[26:35] We can’t go across that road. We don’t want Daddy to get our germs 不能过那边去 别让爸爸感染我们的细菌
[26:39] and get sick in outer space. 在太空生病
[26:42] Hey, boys. 孩子们
[26:44] Not givin’ your mom a hard time, are ya? 没有给老妈惹麻烦吧
[26:46] Princess, you look beautiful. 小公主 你真美
[26:51] Jack! 杰克
[27:10] Well, hey, that looks like Marilyn Lovell. 看起来好像是玛丽莲・洛维尔
[27:12] But it can’t be. She’s not coming to the launch. 不可能吧 她说她是不会来看火箭发射的
[27:16] I heard it was gonna be a hell of a show. 我听说到时场面会很壮观
[27:18] Who told you that? 谁说的?
[27:20] Some guy I know. 我认识的某人
[27:25] You can’t live without me. 你不能没有我
[27:28] Okay, folks. Let’s say good night.We got a big day tomorrow. 大家说晚安吧 明天是大日子
[27:30] Good night! 晚安
[27:35] You hear about Ken? 听说肯的事吧?
[27:37] Yeah. 听说了
[27:49] “佛罗里达州 1970年4月11日”
[27:54] One, two. Stand back, please. 1 2 请退后
[28:02] Ah, Guenter Wendt. 古特・温德
[28:04] I wonder where Guenter went? 古特上哪儿了?
[28:06] Jim. 吉姆
[28:11] You walk on the moon, ja? 你要在月球漫步?
[28:13] Ja. Ja, we walk and…and we talk on the moon. 我还要在月球聊天
[28:54] Oh! Jeez! Oh! 唉呀 上帝
[28:59] Oh, God, no! 上帝 噢 不
[29:11] -Okay, we have the oxygen burn system? -Check. -氧气燃烧系统检查 -备齐
[29:14] -We have the helmet restraint ring? -Check. -头盔控制环栓紧 -备齐
[29:30] Communication umbilical on. 通讯设备开启
[29:33] -Fred. -What? -Gum. -佛雷德 -怎么了 -口香糖
[29:35] Aw, sorry. 抱歉
[29:39] Thanks. 谢啦
[29:42] I’m gonna give these guys a beautiful ride. 我会好好好载他们一程
[29:45] Sure you will, Jack. 你会的
[29:59] You need more air? 要再吸两口空气不?
[30:17] You want some apple? 要不要吃苹果?
[30:20] -Marilyn, hey! -Mary. -玛丽莲 -玛丽
[30:22] Aw, I hate this already. 我已经开始心烦了
[30:24] You’re not just about to pop,are you? 你快生了还是怎么着?
[30:26] No. I got 30 days till this blast off. 不是的 离预产期还有三十天
[31:13] “控制中心 德克萨斯州休斯顿”
[31:15] This is for Gene. 这个拿给吉恩
[31:20] Mrs. Kranz has pulled out the needle and thread again. 克兰兹太太又在秀她的针线活儿了
[31:23] The last one looked like he bought it off a gypsy. 上一件好像是他跟吉普赛人买的
[31:25] Well, you can’t argue with tradition. 老规矩可不能少
[31:28] Copy that. 收到
[31:29] This is from your wife, Gene. 你太太送来的 吉恩
[31:32] Thank you, Tom.I was starting to get worried. 谢了 汤姆 我还在担心呢
[31:37] There we go. 来吧
[31:39] I like that one, Gene. 我喜欢这件 吉恩
[31:41] Sharp, Gene. 帅呆了 吉恩
[31:57] Jim, you’re all set. 吉姆 一切就绪
[32:09] Very sharp. 帅呆了
[32:11] Hey, Gene, I guess we can go now. 吉恩 可以开始了吧?
[32:13] Save it for splashdown, guys. 等安全着陆再鼓掌
[32:35] Apollo 13 flight controllers,listen up. 阿波罗13号控制人员组 听好了
[32:39] Give me a “go,no go” for launch. 告诉我你们是否已做好升空准备
[32:42] -Booster. -Go. -推进器管理员 -好
[32:43] -RETRO. -Go. -返航控制员 -好
[32:44] -FIDO. -We’re go, Flight. -航道监督员 -好
[32:45] -Guidance. -Guidance go. -导航控制员 -好
[32:47] -Surgeon. -Go, Flight. -医生 -好
[32:48] -EECOM. -We’re go, Flight. -动力维生系统 -好
[32:50] -GNC. -We’re go. -导航系统 -好
[32:51] -TELMU. Control. -Go. -人员维生监护 -好
[32:52] -Contral. -Go, Flight. -登月舱控制 -好
[32:54] -Procedures. -Go. -程序小组 -好
[32:55] -INCO. -Go. -通讯系统 -好
[32:56] -FAO. -We are go. -飞行活动组 -好
[32:58] -Network. -Go. -Recovery. -Go. -网路联系 -好 -救援组 -好
[33:01] -CAPCOM. -We’re go, Flight. -通讯员 -好
[33:04] Launch Control, this is Houston.We are go for launch. 发射中心 这是休斯敦 一切正常准备就绪
[33:06] Roger that, Houston. 收到 休斯敦
[33:08] “德克萨斯州肯尼迪航天中心 控制中心”
[33:10] Pad leader, what’s your status? 发射台 情况如何?
[33:12] We are go for launch.T minus 60 seconds and counting. 我们准备好了 倒数60秒开始
[33:48] (放弃)
[34:02] Fuel pumps. 燃料管
[34:04] This is it. A few bumps and we’re hauling the mail. 好了 震几下就上路了
[34:13] Control, this is Guidance. We’re ready for takeoff. 控制中心 可以发射 准备升空
[34:19] We are go for launch. 可以发射
[34:22] -T minus… -15… 14…13… -倒数 -15…14…13…
[34:27] …12…11…10…9…8…7…6…
[34:35] ignition sequence starts. 点火程序开始
[34:37] three… two… one…ignition! 3…2…1…点火
[35:05] The clock is running! 开始计时
[35:15] We have lift-off! 我们离地了
[35:30] Houston, we have cleared the tower at 1313. 休斯敦 火箭13点13分离开塔台
[35:35] Okay, guys, we got it. 各位 成功了
[35:50] Come on, baby. Come on. 飞吧 飞吧
[35:57] Altitude is on the line.Velocity right on the line. 高度正常 速度正常
[36:03] Roll complete. We are pitching. 完成倾斜 正在调头
[36:06] Thirteen, stand by for mode one Bravo. 13号 准备进入第一模式
[36:14] FIDO, how we looking? 航道监督 仪器如何?
[36:17] Looks good, Flight. Right down the middle. 不错 航道不偏不倚
[36:20] We see your B.P.C. is clear, Thirteen. 我们看见你的一级推动器脱离了 13号
[36:24] Roger. E.D.S. to manual. 收到 紧急检测系改转为手动控制
[36:27] Inboard. 舱内
[36:30] Get ready for a little jolt, fellas. 各位 会有轻微的震荡
[36:46] That was some little jolt. 还晃得真厉害
[36:53] Tower jett. 逃生舱脱离
[37:05] Houston, we’ve got a center engine cutoff. 休斯敦 我们中央引擎熄火
[37:07] Go on the other four. 只剩下另外四个
[37:12] Roger that, Thirteen. We show the same. 收到 我们有同样显示
[37:15] Booster, can you confirm that cutoff? 推动器组 能肯定吗?
[37:17] Roger. Looks like we lost it. 收到 看来是已经不行了
[37:19] FIDO, what’s that going to do? 航道监督 有影响吗?
[37:20] Stand by, Flight. 等等看
[37:22] I need to know if the l.U.s are correcting for the shutdown. 我要知道是否需要更正引擎失效引起的误差
[37:32] (放弃)
[37:34] Houston, what’s the story on engine five? 休斯敦 第五引擎情况如何?
[37:38] We’re still go. 没问题
[37:39] We’ll be all right as long as we don’t lose another one. 只要其它引擎不再停机就没事
[37:43] Roger that. 收到
[37:44] Thirteen, we’re not sure why the inboard was out 13号 内舱引擎失效原因不明
[37:47] but the other engines are go,so we’re gonna burn those engines 其他的没问题 让那些引擎
[37:50] a little bit longer. 再多燃烧一会儿
[37:52] Roger that. 收到
[37:54] Our gimbals are good.Our trim is good. 监试器正常 倾斜度无误
[38:00] Looks like we just had our glitch for this mission. 看来以后应该不会再有问题了
[38:13] 13, stand by for staging. 13号 准备分离二级推进器
[38:15] Roger that. 收到
[38:17] S-2 shutdown. S-4B ignition. 土星2关闭 土星4B点火
[38:20] Thrust looks good, Flight. 推动力很理想
[38:24] Flight, S-4B cutoff in ten seconds. 土星4B 10秒后关闭
[38:26] Thirteen,this is Houston.Predicted cutoff is 12 plus 34,over. 13号 我是休斯敦 预估12分34秒时关闭 完毕
[38:31] Coming up on 12 minutes 34. 12分34秒马上到
[38:37] -And… -SECO! -然后… -主引擎关闭
[38:41] Shutdown.And that, gentlemen,is how we do that. 关闭 太完美了 各位
[39:13] Oh, boy. Hope I can sleep. 孩子 我希望我睡得着
[39:15] Mom, that was loud. 老妈 吵死了
[39:17] Here, hold my hand. 抓住我的手
[39:20] I can’t believe you did this four times. 我不敢相信你来看了四次
[39:23] The worst part’s over. 最可怕的时刻已经过了
[39:24] It is? 真的吗?
[39:26] Listen, this doesn’t stop for me until he lands on that aircraft carrier. 要等到他安全着陆才能放心
[39:31] Well, you just look so calm about it. 你真是冷静
[39:33] If the flight surgeon had to okay me for this mission, 如果是要通过医生的批准才能出来的话
[39:36] I’d be grounded. 我准出不了门
[39:37] Mrs. Lovell! Mrs. Haise! 洛维尔太太 海斯太太
[39:41] Can we just have a word with you? 可以跟你谈谈吗?
[39:43] Remember, you’re proud,happy and thrilled. 你要表现得既骄傲又高兴又兴奋
[39:47] Mrs. Lovell! How’re ya feeling? 洛维尔太太 你感觉如何?
[39:49] Well, very proud…and very happy,and we’re thrilled. 我们既骄傲又高兴又兴奋
[39:56] Flight, Booster. I show S-4B shutdown. 我这里显示土星4B已关闭
[39:59] T.L.I. is on the money. Looks good, Flight. 航道瞄准月球 看来不错
[40:02] Roger, FIDO. 收到
[40:05] Okay, guys. We’re going to the moon. 大伙 我们要上月球了
[40:09] Flight, we have reacquisition of signal at Hawaii. 在夏威夷获得火箭收回信号
[40:15] Flight, everything looks good. Okay, Houston. C.M.P. here. 一切正常 休斯敦 这里是指挥长
[40:17] I’ve exchanged couches with Jim.I’m in the pilot’s seat. 这是指令舱驾驶 我和吉姆换了位置
[40:21] I’m gonna go ahead and get set for transposition and docking. 我准备把登月舱对接到指令舱
[40:25] Roger that, Jack. 收到 杰克
[40:40] Freddo, you okay? 佛雷德 你没事吧?
[40:45] Okay, let’s get turned around and pick up the lunar module. 各位 开始准备回头对接登月舱了
[40:49] Odyssey, you’re go for pyro arm and docking, 奥德赛 用机械臂对接登月舱
[40:52] and we recommend you secure cabin pressurization. 我们建议你维持座舱气压
[40:56] Roger that. 收到
[40:59] Okay, we’re ready for C.S.M. separation. 指令舱准备跟服务舱分离
[41:04] Okay, S.M.R.C.S. isol valves are all gray. 服务舱燃料活门全部开启
[41:08] Okay, Swigert, command module pilot. She’s all yours. 史威格特 指令舱由你接手
[41:17] Houston, we’ve got a good separation. 休斯敦 分离程序理想
[41:19] The S-4B is stable. 奥德赛 土星4B推进器稳定
[41:21] -Translation looks good. -We confirm that, Thirteen. -平移良好 -请再次确认 13号
[41:23] We’re gonna start to pitch around to line up with the LEM. 我们准备移动对准登月舱
[41:27] You know, Freddo, 佛雷德 你知道吗
[41:28] Frank Borman was upchucking most of the way to the moon on Apollo 8. 阿波罗8号的佛兰克・波曼是一路吐过去的
[41:32] I’m all right. I just ate too much breakfast. Let’s go to work. 我早餐吃太多 没事的 干活吧
[41:38] And pitching up.Pitch rate, 2.5 degrees per second. 往上移 移动率2.5度/每秒
[41:43] Roger, Jack. We see you pitching around. 收到 我们看到你开始偏向了
[41:47] Keep an eye on that telemetry. 注意测距仪
[41:49] Roger that. If Swigert can’t dock this thing, 明白 如果史威格特不能把完成对接
[41:50] we don’t have a mission. 这次任务就失败了
[41:55] How’s the alignment? 排列得如何?
[41:56] G.D.C. align. 陀螺仪联结器 校准
[42:03] Thrusting forward. 向前推进
[42:06] One hundred feet. 100尺
[42:13] Watch the alignment, now. 注意校准 就现在
[42:23] Ah, don’t worry, guys. I’m on top of it. 别担心 我可以搞定
[42:32] FIDO, let me know when you’re ready. 航道控制员 准备好了通知我
[42:33] Okay, let’s uplink that. 我们连线吧
[42:37] How we looking? 情况如何?
[42:38] -We’re not there yet. -Forty feet. -还没到 -40尺
[42:42] Twenty. 20尺
[42:48] Come on, rookie,park that thing. 菜鸟 把这玩意停好
[42:56] Ten feet. 10尺
[43:09] -Capture. -That’s it. -锁定 -没错
[43:11] Talk back is barber pole. 显示器都有反应
[43:13] Go ahead and retract. 把探针收回
[43:18] Houston, we have hard dock. 休斯敦 对接成功
[43:21] Roger, understand.That’s a good deal, Jack. 收到 干的好 杰克
[43:26] Let’s start back up with procedure 17. 开始以17号程序退后
[43:28] Okay, Houston, we have LEM extraction. 休斯敦 我们成功取出登月舱
[43:30] We copy that,13.Now you’re off to the Fra Mauro highlands. 收到 你们可以前往佛拉莫洛高地了
[43:35] I gotta get out of this suit. 我得脱掉这身衣服
[43:36] Houston, we are ready for the beginning of the P.T.C… 休斯敦 准备被动式热控制
[43:40] and I think once we’re in that barbecue roll,Jack and I will eat. 进行时我和杰克会进餐
[43:46] Hey, I’m hungry. 我也饿了
[43:47] Are you sure? 你确定?
[43:48] I could eat the ass out of a dead rhinoceros. 我能吃下一个犀牛屁股
[43:55] We got a smooth one, huh? 这次任务顺利吗?
[43:56] By the numbers so far. 目前读数一切正常
[43:58] We just ran a minimum load test on the cooling system. 我们刚对冷却系统执行了最低负载测试
[44:00] Let me clean this up. 我帮你
[44:02] -See you tomorrow. -Take care. -明天见 -保重
[44:10] 4月13日 第三天
[44:19] It’s too bad we can’t demonstrate this on TV. 可惜不能给大家展示一下这个
[44:23] What a shame. 真可惜
[44:31] Okay. Overboard dump coming up. 尿尿喷出舱外了
[44:37] Here it comes…the constellation Urion. 来�� 小便银河
[44:44] Now, that’s a beautiful sight. 真是美啊
[44:47] Barbara. Barbara, we are going to your father’s broadcast. 芭芭拉 我们要去看你爸的转播
[44:51] No! I’m never coming out!I hate Paul! 我不出来 我恨死保罗
[44:55] No one else can ever play their records again! 谁都不准再放披头士唱片
[44:58] She’s still going on about the stupid Beatles breaking up? 她还为那4个蠢货散伙而大发神经阿?
[45:01] They’re not stupid! You’re stupid! 他们不蠢 你才蠢
[45:04] I know you’re in mourning. 我知道你很难过
[45:05] I’m not going, Mom! Dad won’t know if we’re there! 老妈 我不去了 横竖老爸都不知道我们看没看
[45:08] The whole world is going to be watching this broadcast, 全世界的人都要去看转播
[45:11] and so are we. 我们也要去
[45:15] Okay,good evening, America…and welcome aboard Apollo 13. 晚安美国 欢迎登上阿波罗13号
[45:22] I’m Jim Lovell, 我是吉姆・洛维尔
[45:23] and we’re broadcasting to you tonight from an altitude 我们今晚向各位转播的所在地
[45:26] of almost 200,000 miles away from the face of the earth 是远离地球表面大概20万英里处
[45:32] and we have a pretty good show in store for you tonight. 今晚的节目将非常精采
[45:35] We are going to show you just what… 我们会示范 如何在外太空生活…
[45:36] our life is like for the three of us in the vast expanse of outer space. 我们三人在这宽广无际的外太空中的生活
[45:43] One of the first things 首先
[45:44] we’d like to do is provide you with the appropriate background music. 我们要提供一点背景音乐
[45:51] So, uh, hit it there, Freddo. 放吧 佛雷德
[45:54] Hello, world! 全世界好
[46:09] That, uh, was supposed to be the theme to 2001 本来应该放”2001年太空漫游”的主题曲
[46:12] in honor of our command module, Odyssey 以表扬我们的指令舱奥德赛号
[46:15] but there seems to have been a change in the program. 但在最后一刻节目似乎有所变动
[46:19] When I go up on 19, 我如果上了阿波罗19号
[46:21] I’m gonna take my entire collection of Johnny Cash along. 我要把收藏的强尼・卡什的歌都带上去
[46:28] Hey, Marilyn. 玛丽莲
[46:28] Where’s their broadcast? 电视转播呢?
[46:32] All the networks dumped us. 所有的广播网都把我们砍了
[46:34] One of them said we made going to the moon 有一家说我们登陆月球的节目
[46:35] as exciting as a trip to Pittsburgh. 和去匹兹堡旅游一样无聊
[46:40] My son’s supposed to be on. 我儿子应该会上电视的
[46:41] He’s in outer space. 他就在外太空
[46:46] This is all the channels we get, Mrs. Lovell. 我们只有这几个台 洛维尔太太
[46:51] It’s that damn TV Guide again. 这电视周报一点都不准
[46:53] Ruthless porters. 粗鲁的搬运工
[46:56] Savage baggage masters… 野蛮的的打包大师…
[47:11] Do they know they’re not on the air? 他们知不知道自己没有上电视?
[47:15] We’ll tell them when they get back. 等他们回来再说
[47:21] if anyone from the I.R.S. is watching 如果国税局有人在看的话
[47:27] I forgot to file my 1040 return. 我忘了报税
[47:29] I meant to do it today, but, uh… 我本来今天要报 可是…
[47:31] That’s no joke. They’ll jump on him. 别开玩笑 国税局会去追查的
[47:36] Well, folks, let’s head on down to the lunar excursion module. 各位 我们下登月舱去看看
[47:39] Follow me. 跟我来
[47:41] Now, when we get ready to land on the moon 当我们准备登月时
[47:43] Fred Haise and I will float through this access tunnel 佛雷德・海斯跟我将会飘过这个通道
[47:47] into the lunar module, leaving 进入登月舱 然后离开
[47:49] EECOM, that stir’s gonna be… 控制台 要把…
[47:52] on both H2 and both O2 tanks,is that correct? 氢气罐和氧气罐都摇匀 对吧?
[47:56] The spacecraft will remain connected. 可是之前连接一起
[48:00] Well, folks, as you can probably tell 各位,你们也许看得出来
[48:03] the Aquarius isn’t much bigger than a couple of telephone booths. 水瓶号只有两个电话亭那么大
[48:07] The skin of the LEM in some places is only as… 登月舱某些部件
[48:10] as thick as a couple of layers of tinfoil, 只有两层锡纸那么厚
[48:14] and that’s all that protects us from the vacuum of space. 我们只靠这薄薄的两层 与太空中的真空隔绝
[48:18] We get away with this because the LEM is designed only for flight in outer space. 因为登月舱只设计用于外太空飞行
[48:23] Fred Haise, Renaissance man. 佛雷德・海斯 全能先生
[48:28] Okay, we’ll head back up the tunnel now and back into the Odyssey. 我们现在向上穿过隧道回到奥德赛号
[48:38] All right, we’ve returned to the… 我们回到指挥舱
[48:41] Stand by one, Houston. 请稍候 休斯敦
[48:43] Gotcha! 吓到你了
[48:45] Houston, that bang you heard was Fred Haise on the cabin repress valve. 刚听到的是佛雷德开启压力活门的声音
[48:50] He gets our hearts going every time with that one. 他每次这样搞都会把我们吓到
[48:56] Okay, we’re about to close out the Aquarius… 我们即将封闭水瓶号的出口
[49:00] and, uh, return to the Odyssey. 回到奥德赛号
[49:03] Our next broadcast will be from Fra Mauro on the surface of the moon. 下次转播将从月面的佛拉莫洛高地传来
[49:09] So, uh, this is the crew of the Apollo 13… 阿波罗号13全体队员…
[49:13] wishing everyone back on Earth a pleasant evening. 祝地球上的各位观众有个愉快的夜晚
[49:24] All right. 还不错
[49:27] Daddy was funny. 老爸很好玩
[49:29] They might air a few minutes of it on the news tonight. 今晚新闻可能会播几分钟片段
[49:31] You’d think so. 是么
[49:37] Well, between Jack’s back taxes and the Fred Haise Show 除了杰克漏税和佛雷德耍宝以外
[49:41] I’d say that was a pretty successful broadcast. 我觉得这次转播还满成功的
[49:45] That was an excellent show. 刚才的节目很精彩
[49:47] Thank you very much, Houston. 谢谢 休斯敦
[49:48] We’ve got a couple of housekeeping procedures. 我们有几项常规维护工作要做
[49:51] We’d like you to roll right to 0-6-0 and null your rates. 请右转到060位置 修正差率
[49:55] Roger that. Rolling right, 0-6-0. 收到 右转060
[50:04] And then if you could give your oxygen tanks a stir. 然后摇一下氧气罐
[50:08] Roger that. 收到
[50:43] Hey, we’ve got a problem here. 有点不对劲
[50:46] What did you do? 你刚才干了什么?
[50:47] Nothing. I stirred the tanks. 没有啊 我只是摇摇罐子
[50:54] Uh, this is Houston. Say again please. 这是休斯敦 请重复
[50:57] Houston, we have a problem. 休斯敦 出状况了
[51:00] We have a main bus B undervolt. 主配电盘B电压不足
[51:02] We’ve got a lot of thruster activity here. 推进器在乱动
[51:05] It just went off line. There’s another master alarm. 吊线了 另一个主警灯亮了
[51:09] I’m checking the quad. 我在查看推进器
[51:10] That was no repress valve. 这可不是压力活门
[51:11] Maybe it’s in quad C. 也许是C推进器
[51:12] We’ve got a computer restart. 我把计算机重启下
[51:13] -I’m gonna reconfigure the R.C.S. -We’ve got a ping light. -我来重新设定反应控制系统 -一个导航警示灯亮了
[51:14] The way these are firing doesn’t make sense. 没道理推进器会出错啊
[51:17] We’ve got multiple caution and warning, 又出现好几个预警和警示信号
[51:19] Houston. We’ve got to reset and restart. 休斯敦 我们必须重置再重启
[51:20] I’m going to S.C.S. 我要换到稳定控制系统
[51:25] Jesus. Flight, their heart rates are skyrocketing. 天啊 他们的心跳速率加快很多
[51:28] EECOM, what’s your data telling you? 动力维生组 数据如何?
[51:29] O2 tank two not reading at all. 二号氧气罐没反应
[51:32] Tank one is at 725 psi and falling. 一号罐每平方英寸剩725磅 下降中
[51:35] Fuel cells one and three are, uh… 第一第三燃料电池…
[51:39] Oh, boy, what’s going on here? Flight,let me get back to you. 天 怎么回事? 我待会儿再回答你
[51:41] Flight, GNC. They’re all over the place. 这是导航组 到处都有问题
[51:42] Say. 请说
[51:44] They keep yawing close to gimbal lock. 接近平衡环的锁定位置
[51:46] I keep losing radio signal. 我一直收不到无线电信号
[51:48] Flight, their antennae must be flipped around. 他们的天线一定折到了
[51:50] They’re gonna have to do it manually if they do it at all. 他们只能用手动控制了
[51:50] One at a time, people. 一个个来 一个个来
[51:54] Is this an instrumentation problem or are we looking at real power loss? 是仪器问题 还是真的失去动力
[51:58] It’s reading a quadruple failure.That can’t happen. 显示冗余安全系统失灵 不可能啊
[52:00] It’s got to be instrumentation. 肯定是仪器
[52:02] Let’s get the hatch buttoned. The LEM might have been hit by a meteor. 锁紧舱门 可能被陨石击到
[52:05] The tunnel’s really torquin’ with all this movement. 通道扭曲得很厉害
[52:09] Houston, we had a pretty large bang there associated with a master alarm. 休斯敦 我们主警铃响了 同时听到很大响声
[52:13] Shit, it’s main bus A. 妈的 是主电源A
[52:14] Main bus A undervolt? 主电源A电压不足?
[52:16] Main bus A undervolt down to…It’s reading 25 and a half. 主电源A电压过低 才25.5瓦
[52:21] Main bus B is reading zip now. 主电源B读数是零
[52:23] We got a wicked shimmy up here. 这里震得很厉害
[52:26] These guys are talking about bangs and shimmies. 他们说有撞击声 摇晃得很厉害
[52:28] Doesn’t sound like instrumentation. 听起来不像是仪器问题
[52:30] You are breaking up, 13. 13号 你的讯号听不清楚了
[52:32] Can’t get this hatch to seal. 没办法锁紧舱门
[52:33] Just stow it. If we’d been hit by a meteor, we’d be dead by now. 先收起来 被陨石撞到早完了
[52:38] I’m gonna try to get us out of this lurch. 我想想办法先把船稳住
[52:39] Houston, did you say switch to omni Bravo? 讯号不清 换到B天线吗?
[52:42] Roger that, Thirteen. 没错 13号
[52:44] The signal strength went way down. 信号强度直线下降
[52:46] It’s fighting me. What’s the story? We keep flirting with gimbal lock. 船不听我控制 怎么搞的 我们一直在修理平衡环
[52:49] We need a confirmation. What systems do you have down? 请确定哪些系统失效
[52:54] -I’m having a hard time, Rick. -S.M.R.C.S. Helium one. -我这里不好过 -服务舱氢燃料活门全部关闭
[52:57] -Did you say switch to omni Charlie? -A and C are barber pole. -你说切换到C模式? -A和C都已关闭
[53:00] Houston, I’m switching over quad C to main A. 休斯敦 我要换到C推进器和主电源A
[53:03] Roger that, Thirteen. 收到 13号
[53:04] Okay, Houston, fuel cell one,fuel cell three. 休斯敦 燃料电池1号和3号
[53:07] We got a main bus B undervolt,cryo pressure, 主电源B电压不足 低温压力
[53:11] suit compressor. 还有太空衣压缩器有效
[53:12] What don’t we have? 有哪些警示灯没亮
[53:14] A.C. bus one, A.C. bus two… 一号和二号高度控制配电盘
[53:17] command module computer and O2 flow high. 船身控制器和指令舱电脑失效
[53:21] I don’t know. Maybe this is a caution and warning failure. 不知道 也许是预警和警示系统失灵
[53:23] Houston, we are venting something out into space. 休斯敦 我们正朝太空中排放物体
[53:29] I can see it outside of window one right now. 我从窗口看得到
[53:34] It’s definitely, uh…a gas of some sort. 肯定是某种气体
[53:41] It’s got to be the oxygen. 一定是氧气
[54:01] Roger, Odyssey. We copy your venting. 收到 奥德赛号 我们知道你们在漏氧
[54:03] Give me an alignment. 让我想想看
[54:04] Let’s think about the kind of things we can connect. 能不能找出这些问题的结合点
[54:07] Let’s start back at the beginning. 我们从头开始
[54:10] Anything look abnormal? 一切看起来都不正常?
[54:22] Okay, listen up. Quiet down, people. 听好 大家安静
[54:27] Quiet down.Let’s stay cool, people. 安静 冷静点 各位
[54:31] Procedures, I need another computer up in the R.T.C.C. 程序组 我需要另一台连接上实时电脑大楼的计算机
[54:34] I want everybody to alert your support teams. 我要每个人通知你的支援小组
[54:36] Wake up anybody you need and get them in here. 叫醒你需要的每个人
[54:40] Let’s work the problem,people. 大家同心协力解决问题
[54:42] Let’s not make things worse by guess. 不要乱猜一通
[54:44] 13, this is Houston. We are going around the room. 13号 这里是休斯敦 我们在分头解决问题
[54:46] We’re gonna get you answers. 一定会给你答复
[54:48] We keep venting, we’re gonna keep hitting the edge of that deadband. 如果一直漏氧 我们就都要玩完了
[54:52] Take a look at the O2 on number one. 看一号氧气罐的指数
[54:59] 200 pounds and falling. 200磅每平方英寸 还在下降
[55:02] O2 tank two still zero. Tank one: 218 psi and falling. 二号罐读数还是零 一号罐218磅每平方英寸还在下降
[55:06] Is that what you’re getting? Confirm. 你的读数是这样吗? 请证实
[55:08] We’re seeing the same, 13. 一样 13号
[55:11] Can we review our status, Sy? 能不能检查我们的状况 赛伊?
[55:13] Let’s look at this thing from a standpoint of status. 就目前而言
[55:21] What have we got on the spacecraft that’s good? 太空船上什么还能用?
[55:27] I’ll get back to you, Gene. 我待会儿回覆你 吉恩
[55:31] We’re not gonna have power much longer. 我们电源支持不了多久了
[55:33] The ship’s bleeding to death. 飞船能源即将耗尽
[55:44] Flight? 控制中心
[55:44] Yeah. Go, EECOM. 请说
[55:46] Um, Flight, I recommend we shut down the reactant valves of the fuel cells. 我建议关闭电池的送氧活门
[55:52] What the hell good is that gonna do? 那有什么用?
[55:55] If that’s where the leak is, we can isolate it. 如果是这里漏氧就能隔离开来
[55:57] We can isolate it there, save what’s left in the tanks, 我们能留住罐子里剩余能源
[55:59] and we can run on the good cell. 控制漏氧就能操作有效电池
[56:01] You close them,you can’t open them again. 关上就再也打不开了
[56:03] You can’t land on the moon with one healthy fuel cell. 只用一颗燃料电池是无法登月的
[56:06] Gene, the Odyssey is dying. 还登月 奥德赛号已经快完蛋了
[56:09] From my chair here,this is the last option. 以我的观点来看 这是最好的选择
[56:20] Yeah.Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Sy. 好吧 好吧 赛伊
[56:38] Capcom, let’s have them close the reactant valves. 通讯员 请他们关闭送氧活门
[56:41] 13, this is Houston. 13号 我是休斯敦
[56:43] We want you to close react valves on cells one and three. 请关闭1号3号电池的送氧活门
[56:48] Do you copy? 收到吗?
[56:50] Are you saying you want the whole smash? 你要我完全关闭电池送氧活门?
[56:53] Closing down the react valves for fuel cells shut down? 把送氧活门关上停用燃料电池?
[56:57] Shutting down the fuel cells? Did I hear you right? 完全关闭电池 我没听错?
[57:01] Yeah, they heard me right. 他们没听错
[57:05] Tell them we think that’s the only way they can stop the leak. 告诉他们 只有这样才能阻止漏氧
[57:08] Yeah, Jim. We think that closing the react valves may stop the leak. 对 吉姆 关闭活门才能阻止漏氧
[57:23] Did he copy that? 他收到吗?
[57:24] Do you copy, Jim? 你收到吗 吉姆?
[57:28] Yes, Houston, we copy. 休斯敦 我们收到
[57:35] We just lost the moon. 我们去不成月球了
[57:47] Okay, Freddo,shut those down. 佛雷德 关起来吧
[57:51] Let’s see what this does. 看看有没有用
[58:02] If this doesn’t work… 如果不行的话…
[58:04] we’re not gonna have enough power left to get home. 我们连回家的电力都没有
[58:24] Shit! 妈的
[58:26] Goddamn it! 可恶
[58:27] Houston, O2 on one is still falling. 休斯敦 一号罐还是在漏气
[58:33] Freddo, how long does it take to power up the LEM? 佛雷德 启动登月舱要多久?
[58:36] Three hours by the checklist. 照程序来三小时
[58:39] We don’t have that much time. 没那么多时间
[58:44] Okay, now, Jack, before the batteries completely die on us in here… 杰克 在电池完全耗尽之前…
[58:47] Let’s power down everything 关闭所有耗电的东西
[58:49] so we can save as much as we can for reentry. 为回程蓄电
[58:53] Fifteen minutes of oxygen and that’s it. 剩15分钟氧气
[58:55] The command module will be dead. 指令舱会失效
[58:57] Okay, guys, listen up. Here’s the drill. 都听好 这样做
[59:00] We’re moving the astronauts over to the LEM. 我们把宇航员移到登月舱
[59:02] We’ve got to get some oxygen up there. 同时也供应氧气
[59:04] TELMU, Control, 遥测 控制
[59:05] I want emergency power procedure, essential hardware only. 保证基本硬件正常运转的紧急供电流程
[59:08] GNC, EECOM, we’re gonna be shutting down the command module at the same time. 领航 电子 同时关闭指令舱的电力供应
[59:12] We’ll have to transfer the guidance system 还要把导航系统
[59:13] from one computer to the another computer, 从一台计算机上转移到另一台计算机
[59:15] so I want those numbers up and ready when our guys are in position. 他们就位后 这些数据就要准备好
[59:18] We’ve gotta transfer all control data over the LEM computer 在指令舱关闭之前
[59:20] before the command module dies. 把所有数据转移到登月舱计算机上
[59:22] The lunar module just became a lifeboat. 登月舱变成救生艇
[59:24] Odyssey, this is Houston. 奥德赛 我是休斯敦
[59:26] We need you to power down immediately. 请立刻关闭电源
[59:28] You’re gonna have to power up the LEM at the same time, 同时开启登月舱
[59:31] so you better get somebody over there. 叫一个人过去
[59:32] We already have Freddo in the LEM, Houston. 佛雷德进入登月舱了 休斯敦
[59:35] We’ve got serious time pressure. 时间紧迫 抓紧点
[59:37] You’ve got to get the guidance program transferred, 你们得在指令舱丢失动力前
[59:40] and you’ve got to do it before you’re out of power in the command module… 把导航系统转移出来
[59:43] or you’re not gonna be able to navigate up there. 否则无法航行
[59:45] How much time? Can you give me a number? 多少时间 确切的数字?
[59:47] Well, we’re looking at less than 15minutes of life support in the Odyssey. 奥德赛只能维持不到15分钟
[59:55] We’ve got 15 minutes, Freddo. It’s worse than I thought. 剩15分钟 比我想象的还要糟
[1:00:00] Houston, be aware I’ve moved from the command module into the LEM. 休斯敦 我已进入登月舱
[1:00:05] If Jack can’t get that guidance computer data transferred before they go dead… 若杰克无法及时在电力耗尽前转移导航系统
[1:00:09] They won’t even know which way they’re pointed. 他们就不知东南西北了
[1:00:10] That’s right. 没错
[1:00:11] That’s a bad way to fly. 这样很难飞
[1:00:12] I’ll be in 210 if you need me. 我到210室去
[1:00:16] Houston, this is Thirteen.Are you back with me now? 休斯敦 我是13号 能接收到了吗?
[1:00:21] Aquarius, this is Houston. You now have about 12 minutes to power up. 水瓶号 我是休斯敦 你还有12分钟时间的电力
[1:00:25] I can’t see any stars. 看不到星星
[1:00:26] Man, there’s a lot of debris floating around out there. 外面太多残骸漂来漂去
[1:00:31] Okay, Houston, I have completed the steps on page 15. 休斯敦 我完成了第15页的步骤
[1:00:33] Now I’m ready to power down the computer. 准备关闭电脑
[1:00:37] I’m gonna need your gimbal angles, Jack, 在你关闭电脑前… 杰克
[1:00:39] before you shut down the computer! 先把平衡环角度告诉我
[1:00:42] Okay, Jim. 好的 吉姆
[1:00:43] I need this back to me before they power down. 电源关闭前我要获得这个值
[1:00:45] All right, all right.I got it. Hold on. 好 收到了 等等
[1:00:48] Houston, our computer is up. 休斯敦 电脑启动了
[1:00:50] Roger. Stand by. 收到 待命
[1:00:51] Jack, we need to proceed with steps 12 through 17 quickly. 杰克继续执行步骤12到17
[1:00:57] You’re down to about eight minutes remaining. 你只剩8分钟时间
[1:01:01] Fuel cell pump’s off. O2 fans, tank two off. 燃料电池泵已关闭 氧气罐和风扇都已关闭
[1:01:04] Okay, Houston, check me. 休斯敦 帮我计算
[1:01:06] I have completed these gimbal conversions… 我已换算平衡环角度…
[1:01:09] but I need a double check of the arithmetic. 但我需要再检查一次算术数据
[1:01:11] Yeah, you can go, Jim. 请说 吉姆
[1:01:13] The roll CAL angle is minus two. 校准角度是负2
[1:01:16] Lunar module roll is 355.57. 登月舱经度是355.57
[1:01:20] Pitch: 1678… Correction. Pitch: 167.78. 下降度1678 更正 是167.78
[1:01:26] Yaw is 351.87. 偏航度351.87
[1:01:29] Stand by. We’re checking it. 请稍等 我们在算
[1:01:30] We’ve got negative visibility in our star field, 我们这里星际视野很差
[1:01:34] and if this paperwork isn’t right, 如果没算对
[1:01:36] who knows where we’ll end up out here? 不晓得我们会飘到哪里
[1:01:44] Looks good, Flight. 没错
[1:01:46] It’s all right. 没问题
[1:01:48] Good here. 很好
[1:01:49] He’s good, Andy. 他没错
[1:01:50] We’ll go on those numbers. 就用这些数字
[1:01:51] You’re good. 你没错
[1:01:52] Log them in, Freddo. 输入电脑里 雷德
[1:01:53] Jack, turn off the I.M.U. 关掉惯性测量装置
[1:01:54] Switch to S.C.S. Stand by to turn off the thrusters. 换用稳定控制系统 关闭推进器
[1:01:58] It’s a great day in New York.It’s girl watchers’ weather. 纽约天气真棒 看美女季节
[1:02:01] Yeah. 是啊
[1:02:02] I like those ingenious girl watchers 我很喜欢这些看美女的人
[1:02:03] who put on Con Edison helmets… 他们很聪明 带着爱迪生牌的头盔..
[1:02:05] and dig trenches in the street to get a better view. 在街上挖壕沟 找个好角度来看马子
[1:02:10] But I… Hey, speaking of girl watching, 说到窥马子
[1:02:11] did you know that our first bachelor astronaut 你知道我们第一个单身的宇航员
[1:02:13] is on his way to the moon? 正准备上月球去吗?
[1:02:15] Is it Swigert? 是史威格特吗
[1:02:16] Yeah, first bachelor. 对 第一个单身宇航员
[1:02:17] He’s the kind, they say, has a girl in every port. 听说他到处留情
[1:02:19] He has that reputation. 出了名的花心
[1:02:21] He’s sort of foolishly optimistic,taking nylons,Hershey bars to the moon. 他还蠢得把女生内衣和丝袜都带到月球
[1:02:29] Did you read that three million… 听说这三百万人…
[1:02:31] What do you say? Less viewers or fewer viewers? 怎么说 低于300万还是少300万?
[1:02:33] Three million fewer viewers, uh, watched the space shot than did the last one. 和上一次升空相比 这次少三百万观众看太空转播
[1:02:45] Here is ABC science editor Jules Bergman. 美国电视网科学记者朱尔斯・柏格曼
[1:02:48] The Apollo 13 spacecraft has lost all electrical power, 阿波罗13号太空船已失去所有电力
[1:02:52] and astronauts Jim Lovell,Fred Haise and Jack Swigert… 宇航员吉姆・洛维尔 佛雷德・海斯和杰克・史威格特…
[1:02:55] are making their way through the tunnel to the lunar module, 正进入登月舱
[1:02:57] using it as a lifeboat, 将其充当救生艇
[1:02:59] so they’ll have electrical power for their radios on the command module. 以获取电力来为指挥舱的无线电供电
[1:03:02] Apollo 13 is apparently also losing breathing oxygen… 显然阿波罗13号也正在丢失氧气…
[1:03:05] Slow down. An electrical failure.What exactly does that mean? 等等 “失去所有电力” 到底是什么意思
[1:03:09] The emergency has ruled out any chance of a lunar landing… 这次事故使他们失去登陆月球的机会…
[1:03:11] and could endanger the lives of the astronauts themselves… 如果登月舱上的氧气耗光…
[1:03:14] if the LEM oxygen supply, plus whatever is left of the command module’s oxygen, 无法维持到他们返回地球…
[1:03:18] can’t last them until they can get back to Earth. 还有可能造成宇航员生命危险
[1:03:21] What do you mean there’s no immediate danger? 什么叫 “无立即危险”
[1:03:23] I just heard they’re losing oxygen. Can they get back? 我听说他们正丧失氧气 他们回得来吗?
[1:03:26] The LEM’s descent rocket engine will be used in aborting the mission… 登月舱的着陆火箭引擎将用来取消登月任务…
[1:03:30] and getting the astronauts safely back to Earth. 并且安全的载他们安全返回地球
[1:03:34] Recapping what has happened. 再把本报导简述一次
[1:03:35] The Apollo 13 astronauts may be in grave danger. 阿波罗13号宇航员生命有可能处于极度危险状态
[1:03:37] No, don’t give me that NASA bullshit! 别拿航空航天总署的屁话哄我
[1:03:39] I want to know what’s happening with my husband! 我要知道我先生怎么了
[1:03:41] We want to switch control to the Aquarius now. 我们现在要把控制移到水瓶号
[1:03:43] Roger that. 收到
[1:03:44] Houston, wait! 休斯敦 等等
[1:03:45] You’re down to about five minutes now, Jack. 你们只剩约5分钟了 杰克
[1:03:47] Be aware our R.C.S. isn’t up here yet. 反应控制系统还没启动
[1:03:49] Be aware our R.C.S. isn’t up here yet. 反应控制系统还没启动 无法控制水瓶号
[1:03:51] We have no attitude control on Aquarius. 无法控制水瓶号
[1:03:54] They don’t have control? Did we miss a step here? 他们无法控制? 我们遗漏了一个步骤吗?
[1:03:57] Control, what the hell happened? 控制室 搞什么鬼啊?
[1:03:59] What? I don’t know.We need more time. 我不知道 我们需要多点时间
[1:04:05] We’re out of whack. 我们到处乱飞
[1:04:06] I’m trying to pitch down, but we’re yawing to the left. 我想降低却一直偏左
[1:04:08] Why can’t I null this out? 为什么无法稳定下来?
[1:04:11] She wasn’t designed to fly attached like this. 登月舱不是为了这样的飞行而设计的
[1:04:15] It’s like flying with a dead elephant on our back. 就像背着只大象在飞行
[1:04:18] Flight, Guidance. We’re getting awfully close to center here. 导航与领航 我们非常靠近中心点了
[1:04:20] Watch that middle gimbal. We don’t want you tumbling off into space. 注意中间的平衡环 我们可不希望你们跌入深太空中
[1:04:23] Freddo, inform Houston I’m well aware of the goddamn gimbals! 佛雷德 告诉休斯敦 我很留意那些讨厌的平衡环
[1:04:28] Roger that. 收到
[1:04:29] I don’t need to hear the obvious. 废话不用多说
[1:04:30] I’ve got the frapping eight-ball in front of me! 我自己会看仪器上的小球
[1:04:32] Andy, we’re on VOX. 安迪 我们改用麦克风
[1:04:33] Aquarius, this is Houston. We’ve got you both on VOX. 水瓶号 我是休斯敦 请使用麦克风
[1:04:36] You want what? You want us to go to VOX? 你要我们用麦克风?
[1:04:39] You have a hot mike. We are reading everything you say. 你们有麦克风 我们听得到
[1:04:42] Sorry, Jim. 抱歉 吉姆
[1:04:46] It’s only by a very narrow margin… 洛维尔 海斯和史威格特…
[1:04:47] that we’re going to get Lovell,Haise and Swigert back alive. 生还的机会非常渺茫
[1:04:52] Marilyn? 玛丽莲
[1:04:55] I’m sorry. Jeffrey’s calling for you. 抱歉 杰佛利叫你
[1:04:57] the terseness of Kraft and the grim lines of Jim McDivitt. 根据载人太空船中心主任 吉姆・麦克迪维特的语气来看
[1:05:02] This has been a very close call. 情况非常危急
[1:05:04] We’re not out of the woods yet. 尚未脱离危险
[1:05:10] Jeffrey? 杰佛利
[1:05:13] Why are so many people here? 家里怎么这么多人?
[1:05:19] Oh, well, you know…your dad’s flying his mission. 你爸爸在太空飞行
[1:05:24] He said he was going to get me a moon rock. 他说要带一块月球岩石给我
[1:05:28] Right. 对
[1:05:35] something broke on your daddy’s spaceship, 爸爸的太空船坏了
[1:05:39] and he’s gonna have to turn around before he even gets to the moon. 他得回头 不能去月球了
[1:05:48] Was it the door? 是门坏了吗?
[1:05:51] Thirteen, Houston. We still show that venting pushing you around. 13号 我是休斯敦 漏氧还在推动你们
[1:05:54] -How you doing? -Houston, Aquarius. -你的状况如何 -休斯敦 水瓶号
[1:05:58] We’ve had to learn how to fly all over again, 我们得重新学习如何飞行
[1:06:01] but we are doing better now. 但已经好些了
[1:06:02] Uh, roger that, Aquarius. 收到 水瓶号
[1:06:05] Have him close it out. 叫他结束程序
[1:06:06] Jack, we can close out your procedure now. 杰克 你现在可以结束程序了
[1:06:10] Do we know for sure that we can power this thing back up? 你确定我们能重新激活这玩艺?
[1:06:15] It’s gonna get awfully cold in here. 这里会变得很冷
[1:06:18] Copy that, Jack. We’ll just have to deal with that later. 收到 杰克 这点待会儿再解决
[1:06:25] Computer off. 我们关机了
[1:06:26] We’re clear. 可以了
[1:06:28] We’re going to the LEM. 转到登月舱
[1:06:31] We confirm shutdown, Jack. 关闭确定 杰克
[1:06:33] Lunar module now in control. 转由登月舱操控
[1:06:40] Roger that, Houston.This is Odyssey signing off. 收到 奥德赛号结束通讯
[1:07:01] Freddo, we’re gonna have to execute some sort of burn. 待会我们得点燃引擎
[1:07:04] It’s just a matter of when. 只是时间的问题
[1:07:10] Did they shut us all down in there? 指令舱都关闭了?
[1:07:12] Yeah. 对
[1:07:14] Didn’t think we’d be back in here so soon. 没想到我们会这么快回来
[1:07:19] Houston, how far off course do you project we are? 休斯敦 我们偏航多少?
[1:07:21] Over. 完毕
[1:07:26] Okay, people, listen up! 各位听好
[1:07:28] Gentlemen, I want you all to forget the flight plan. 把飞行计划丢掉
[1:07:32] From this moment on, we are improvising a new mission. 从现在起 我们重新拟一个新任务
[1:07:38] Sorry about that. 抱歉
[1:07:40] -We’ll get somebody to look at that. -Find a bulb around here. -我这就去找人修理 -再换个灯泡
[1:07:42] How do we get our people home? 如何把他们带回家?
[1:07:46] They are here. 他们在这里
[1:07:48] -Do we turn them around,straight back, direct abort? -Yes! -该马上回头 直接回家? -对
[1:07:50] I can’t guarantee the burn yet. 我无法保证其可行度
[1:07:52] No, sir, no, sir, no, sir! 行不通 行不通
[1:07:55] We get them on a free’-return trajectory. 不 绕过月球回航比较安全
[1:07:58] It’s the option with the fewest question marks for safety. 这样是最安全的选择
[1:08:00] I agree with Jerry. 我同意
[1:08:01] We use the moon’s gravity to slingshot them around. 我们使用月球的引力来牵引他们绕着月球转
[1:08:04] The LEM will not support three guys for that amount of time. 登月舱无法长期负载三个人
[1:08:07] It barely holds two. 两个人都嫌多
[1:08:08] We’ve got to do a direct abort. 我觉得应该直接回头
[1:08:10] We do an about-face, bring the guys right home. 180度回转让他们直接回来
[1:08:12] Get them back soon. Absolutely. 绝对要让他们快点回来
[1:08:14] We don’t even know if the Odyssey’s engine’s working. 引擎或太空船 可能已严重受损
[1:08:16] If there’s been serious damage to this spacecraft… 如果太空船已经严重损坏…
[1:08:19] They blow up and they die! 他们就会给炸得一命呜呼
[1:08:20] That is not the argument! We are talking about time! 别吵了 时间才是问题
[1:08:22] Not whether these guys…I’m not gonna sugarcoat this for you! 这些人会不会…我不想讲好听的话来骗你
[1:08:26] Okay, hold it. Let’s hold it down. 安静 各位 安静点
[1:08:28] The only engine with enough power for a direct abort… 引擎中唯一有足够动力能直接返航的…
[1:08:32] is the S.P.S. on the service module. 是服务舱上的维修推进系统
[1:08:34] From what Lovell has told us,it could have been damaged in an explosion, 洛维尔说可能已因爆炸受损
[1:08:37] so let’s consider that engine dead. 所以我们假设它已经失灵
[1:08:39] We light that thing up,could blow the whole works.It’s just too risky. 一启动可能会爆炸 太危险
[1:08:42] We’re not gonna take that chance. 我们不能冒这个险
[1:08:44] About the only thing the command module is good for is reentry. 指令舱的唯一功用是只能回航
[1:08:46] That leaves us with the LEM,which means free-return trajectory. 因此我们得用登月舱 进入自由飞行轨道
[1:08:51] Once we get the guys around the moon,we’ll fire up the LEM engine, 绕过月球后点燃登月舱引擎
[1:08:53] make a long burn, 做长时间燃烧
[1:08:55] pick up some speed and get ’em home as quick as we can. 加速后尽快送他们回家
[1:08:58] Gene, I’m wondering what the Grumman guys think about this. 吉恩 我想听听登月舱设计小组的看法
[1:09:02] We can’t make any guarantees.We designed the LEM to land on the moon, 那不能保证 登月舱是设计用来上月球的
[1:09:06] not fire the engine out there for course corrections. 而不是点燃引擎 修正轨道
[1:09:08] Well, unfortunately, we’re not landing on the moon, are we? 反正我们现在也无法登月了 对不?
[1:09:14] I don’t care what anything was designed to do. 我不管那东西的设计目的是什么
[1:09:16] I care about what it can do. 我只关心它能做什么
[1:09:18] Let’s get to work.Let’s lay it out, okay? 大家一起努力 快拟出飞行计划
[1:09:22] CAPCOM. Flight, he says it will be ready in time. 通讯员 他说可以及时完成准备
[1:09:26] After this burn, 点燃引擎后
[1:09:26] we’ve got to build some time in the flight plan for sleep. “第四天” 得让他们好好睡觉
[1:09:29] Run it by the F.A.O. 向飞行实验与控制员建议
[1:09:31] I’ve run it by the F.A.O. 我已经建议了
[1:09:33] Do we know how long we’re gonna fire that burn? 引擎烧多久才到月球背面?
[1:09:35] He specifically wanted a quote from a flight director. 他尤其想要要一份简报
[1:09:38] Who wanted a quote? 谁要?
[1:09:39] The President. 总统
[1:09:40] The President? 总统?
[1:09:41] Nixon. He wants odds. 尼克森总统 他要知道机率
[1:09:45] We are not losing the crew. 我们一定要让他们活着回来
[1:09:47] I gotta give him odds. Five to one against? Three to one? 我得说出机率 1/5还是1/3?
[1:09:50] I don’t think they’re that good. 恐怕没这么乐观
[1:09:51] We are not losing those men! 我们一定要让他们活着回来
[1:09:59] How long are they gonna have to burn the engine? 他们在通过近月点两小时后 要燃烧引擎多久?
[1:10:02] Look, tell him…three to one. 就和他说是说1/3机会
[1:10:08] Expect loss of signal in less than one minute. 预计1分钟内将会失去信号
[1:10:11] When we pick you back up 当再次接收到信号时
[1:10:12] we will have your P.C. plus two burn data. 会给你们近月点2小时后燃烧的数据
[1:10:14] Roger that, Houston. We’ll hear from you again at acquisition of signal. 收到 恢复通讯后再联络
[1:10:21] You wanna look? 你想看吗?
[1:10:25] Oh, look at that. 你看看
[1:10:35] Aquarius, that’s 30 seconds until loss of signal. 水瓶号 30秒后失去通讯
[1:10:43] Mare Tranquillitatis. 宁静海
[1:10:46] Neil and Buzz’s old neighborhood. 阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林的老地盘
[1:10:50] Coming up on Mount Marilyn. 玛丽莲山
[1:10:52] Jim, you gotta take a look at this. 吉姆 快来看看
[1:10:56] I’ve seen it. 我看过了
[1:11:04] Aquarius, this is Houston. 水瓶号 这是休斯敦
[1:11:06] We expect loss of signal in approximately ten seconds. 我们预计约再过10秒终止信号
[1:11:11] So long, Earth. Catch you on the flip side. 再见 地球 到另一边见
[1:11:21] When you go into the shadow of the moon… 当你进入月球阴影时
[1:11:24] and the moon is between you and the sun, 月球挡在你和太阳之间
[1:11:27] you see stars that are more brilliant than anything you’ve ever seen 此时的星星比在地球上最晴朗的夜空中
[1:11:30] on the clearest nights here on Earth. 所看到的 还要明亮
[1:11:32] Andthen you pass into the lunar sunrise over the lunar surface. 然后在月球表面上看日出
[1:11:38] It must be an awe-inspiring sight. 肯定令人叹为观止 我好想看
[1:11:40] I can’t wait to see it myself. 我等不及了
[1:11:43] The problem now is not so much a question of an adequate oxygen supply, 现在问题不是氧气不够
[1:11:48] but it is the rate of consumption of water, 而是水的消耗量
[1:11:50] which is vitally needed for the cooling operations… 因为必须用水来进行冷却…
[1:11:53] to maintain the electronic systems and so forth. 以维持电力系统的正常操作
[1:12:34] Look, it’s Fra Mauro. 看 佛拉莫洛
[1:12:38] I can see our landing site. 我看得到我们的着陆点
[1:12:44] Look at the Tsiolkovskii crater. 看希欧考夫斯基陨石坑
[1:12:49] I can’t believe how bright the ejecta blanket is. 残骸居然这么亮
[1:12:52] It’s like snow. It’s beautiful. 像雪一样 好美
[1:12:57] That’s Mare Imbrium to the north. 北边是阵雨海
[1:14:02] Thirteen, this is Houston. 13号 我是休斯敦
[1:14:04] We’re reading your telemetry. 收到你的遥测资料
[1:14:06] It’s good to see you again. 真高兴再见到你
[1:14:08] Good to see you too, Houston. 我们也一样 休斯敦
[1:14:11] We are picking you up at a velocity of 7,062 feet per second… 你们的速度每秒7062尺
[1:14:15] at a distance from the moon of 56 nautical miles. 离月球有56海里
[1:14:19] Stand by for your P.C. plus two burn data. 准备接收你们近月点2小时后的燃烧数据
[1:14:23] I had an itch to take this baby down,do some prospecting. 我很想下去采点月岩样本
[1:14:28] Damn, we were close. 妈的 就差这么一点点
[1:14:33] Gentlemen,what are your intentions? 各位 你们在想什么?
[1:14:40] I’d like to go home. 我想回家
[1:14:44] We got a burn coming up. 我们就要点燃引擎了
[1:14:46] We’re gonna need a contingency if we lose comm with Houston. 我们要有个应急计划 以防万一与休士顿无法通讯
[1:14:50] Freddo, let’s get an idea where we stand on the consumables. 佛雷德 消耗资源还剩多少?
[1:14:54] Jack, get into the Odyssey… 杰克 趁没结冰
[1:14:56] and bag up all the water you can before it freezes in there. 到奥得赛号上把所有水都搜出来
[1:15:03] Let’s go home. 咱们回家吧
[1:15:04] Aquarius, we got some P.C. plus two burn data for you fellas. 水瓶号 我们有一些近月点后燃烧引擎的数据给你们
[1:15:07] So you’re telling me you can only give our guys 45 hours? 你说他们只剩下45小时?
[1:15:13] That brings them to about there. 那只能让他们到这里
[1:15:20] Gentlemen, that’s not acceptable. 各位 那可不行
[1:15:23] 22Gene, Gene, we’ve got to talk about power. 11吉恩 我们得考虑电力供应
[1:15:25] Whoa, whoa, guys! Power is everything! 各位 电力最重要
[1:15:28] Power is everything. 电力就是一切
[1:15:30] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[1:15:31] Without it, they don’t talk to us,they don’t correct their trajectory, 没有电力无法通讯 更正轨道
[1:15:34] they don’t turn the heat shield around. 无法让热隔层调头
[1:15:36] We gotta turn everything off, now. 现在必须把一切关掉
[1:15:39] They’re not gonna make it to reentry. 不然他们无法回到地球
[1:15:41] What do you mean, “everything”? 什么意思 一切动力?
[1:15:42] With everything on,the LEM draws 60 amps. 开启一切 登月舱每小时要用60安培
[1:15:45] At that rate, in 16 hours the batteries are dead, not 45. 以这个速率 不用等45小时16小时内电池就完蛋了
[1:15:49] And so is the crew. We gotta get them down to 12 amps. 人员也完蛋了 必须叫他们关到只剩12安培
[1:15:52] -Twelve amps? -How many? -12安培? -多少?
[1:15:53] You can’t run a vacuum cleaner on 12 amps, John. 约翰 12安培连吸尘器都没法用
[1:15:56] We gotta turn off…We have to turn off the radars, cabin heater, 必须关掉 雷达 暖气 显示板
[1:16:01] instrument displays, the guidance computer, the whole smash. 导航电脑 仪表显示器 全部的全部
[1:16:02] Guidance computer. What if they need to do another burn? 关导航电脑 如果要再燃烧一次怎么办?
[1:16:05] They won’t even know which way they’re pointed. 他们连自己的方向都摸不清楚了
[1:16:06] The more time we talk,the more juice they waste. 我们讲得越久 他们消耗的电力越多
[1:16:09] I’ve looked at data for the past hour. 我核查过上个小时的数据
[1:16:10] That’s the deal? 就是这样?
[1:16:11] That’s the deal. 没错
[1:16:18] Okay,John.The minute we finish the burn,we’ll power down the LEM. 好 约翰 我们一完成燃烧就把登月舱动力关闭
[1:16:22] All right. 好吧
[1:16:25] Now in the meantime, we’re gonna have a frozen command module up there. 现在 我们的指挥舱暂时很冷
[1:16:30] We’re gonna have to power it up using nothing but the reentry batteries. 只能用返回地球的电池来为它提供动力
[1:16:33] That’s never been tried. 从来没有人这样做过
[1:16:34] We’ve never even simulated it before. 从来没有模拟过
[1:16:37] Well, we’re gonna have to figure it out. 我们必须想出办法来
[1:16:39] I want people in our simulators working reentry scenarios. 派人进模拟机练习回航
[1:16:43] I want you to find every engineer who designed every switch, 我要你们去找到太空船中每个按钮和电路
[1:16:46] every circuit, transistor and light bulb up there. 以及晶体管和灯泡的设计工程师
[1:16:47] Then talk to the guy in the assembly line who actually built the thing. 然后 去问问生产线上实际制造这些东西的工人
[1:16:51] Find out how to squeeze every amp out of both of these goddamn machines. 设法榨干登月舱的每一度电力
[1:16:56] I want this mark all the way back to Earth with time to spare. 我要他们有充裕时间回地球
[1:17:01] We never lost an American in space. 美国人从未在太空中丧生
[1:17:03] We’re sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch. 在我的领导下我更不允许牺牲任何人
[1:17:06] Failure is not an option. 绝对不能失败
[1:17:12] Ken? Ken? 肯 肯
[1:17:17] What? Huh? 怎么了 怎么了?
[1:17:18] Good, you’re not dead. 好 你还没死
[1:17:20] I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for 45 minutes. 我已经跟你联络45分钟了
[1:17:22] Jesus, John, what are you doing here? 妈的 你来干嘛?
[1:17:24] I gotta get you in the simulators.We got a ship to land. 你得进模拟机驾船降落
[1:17:26] What? 你再说一遍?
[1:17:28] There’s been an explosion. 发生了爆炸
[1:17:29] Oxygen tanks are gone. Two fuel cells gone. 氧气罐没了 两个燃料电池失灵
[1:17:31] Command module shut down. 指挥舱已停用
[1:17:33] What about the crew? 宇航员呢?
[1:17:34] Crew’s fine so far.Trying to keep them alive in the LEM. 目前没事 他们在登月舱
[1:17:37] We’re gonna have to shut that down pretty soon too. 但很快也要断电了
[1:17:41] We got a lot of people working the numbers on this one, Ken. 很多人在帮忙想办法
[1:17:44] Nobody’s too sure how much power we’re gonna have when we hit reentry. 没人能确定需要多少电力才回得来
[1:17:46] The command module’s gonna be frozen up pretty good by then. 到时指令舱八成结冻了
[1:17:51] You see this ammeter rise over 20 at any point, 如果你在任何时候看到这个指针超过20
[1:17:53] power-up is no good. 电力就不够了
[1:17:55] We see it spike, that’s sayonara for the guidance computer. 如果用电量太高导航电脑就完蛋了
[1:17:56] Our guys can’t reenter. Okay? 他们就回不来了 懂吗?
[1:17:58] How much power do we have to play with? 我们剩多少电力可用?
[1:18:01] Barely enough to run this coffee pot for nine hours. 够这个咖啡壶再煮9个钟头
[1:18:03] Yeah, Ken Mattingly just got here. 肯・马丁利刚到这里
[1:18:05] Copy. He’s here. 收到 他来了
[1:18:08] They’ve been losing heat since the accident. 自从发生意外 他们就一直失温
[1:18:10] They’re gonna start getting water condensation on the control panels. 他们的控制板上会开始凝结水气
[1:18:13] Ken, glad you’re here.You know what’s going on? 肯 还好你来了 你知道情况吧?
[1:18:15] John’s brought me up to speed. 约翰告诉我了
[1:18:16] What do we have left in the batteries? 电池还剩多少电力?
[1:18:18] We don’t really know. 不晓得
[1:18:19] We gotta get started on some shortcuts for power-up. 我们得抄捷径来获取电力
[1:18:21] You know how short? 要多快捷?
[1:18:23] It’s all in the sequencing. 从序列中着手
[1:18:24] If we can skip whatever we don’t absolutely need, 跳过不完全必要的部份
[1:18:27] turn things on in the right order… 也许能以正确的顺序来启用电力…
[1:18:28] I agree. 我同意
[1:18:30] You started on a procedure? 你开始练习程序了?
[1:18:31] The engineers have tried,but it’s your ship. 工程师试过 可是你驾轻就熟
[1:18:33] We gotta get you in there. 我们让你进去
[1:18:34] Okay. 好吧
[1:18:36] Frank, I need the sim cold and dark. 佛兰克 我要让模拟机又冷又暗
[1:18:39] Give me the exact same conditions they’ve got in there now. 给我他们目前的实际状况
[1:18:41] I need present status of every instrument. 每样仪器都模拟实况
[1:18:43] You got it. 没问题
[1:18:44] I need a flashlight.That’s not what they have up there. 我要手电筒 他们可没这个
[1:18:47] Don’t give me anything they don’t have on board. 不要给我他们船上没有的东西
[1:18:49] Let’s get this show on the road.Put him in space, fellas. 开始模拟吧 把他放入太空
[1:18:54] Okay, Houston, the quad heater circuit breakers are open. 好 休斯顿 推进器加热机的断路器打开了
[1:18:58] Copy that. 收到
[1:18:59] We’re using the forward omni when the earth’s in the window, 从窗外看到地球后我们就用前方的天线
[1:19:02] and we’re switching to aft omni when we see the moon. 看到月球后再换成后方的天线
[1:19:05] We copy that, Thirteen. 收到
[1:19:07] Aquarius, we don’t want you to make any more waste dumps. 水瓶号 别再喷出排泄物 会影响航道的
[1:19:09] The venting may push you off course. 任何东西都可能会把你推离轨道
[1:19:12] Oh, Christ. 老天
[1:19:14] What’s up? 怎么了?
[1:19:15] No more waste dumps. 不能倾倒排泄物
[1:19:18] We’re just gonna have to store it. 只好存起来了
[1:19:19] Jack, we’re gonna need some more urine bags. 杰克 我们还要一些尿袋
[1:19:23] Okay, Houston, that leaves us with just the computer, 好 休士顿 现在我们只剩一台电脑
[1:19:26] which I’m shutting down now. 现在我要关掉这台了
[1:19:36] And that’s it.We just put Sir Isaac Newton in the driver’s seat. 就这样了 让牛顿的万有引力来主导一切吧
[1:19:47] Is it A.M. or P.M.? 早上还是下午?
[1:19:49] A.M. Very, very A.M. 早上 很早
[1:19:52] Haise is running a temperature,and none of them has slept. 海斯在发烧 他们都没睡过觉
[1:19:55] I can’t order these guys to go to sleep.Could you sleep up there? 我总不能逼他们睡觉 你睡得着吗
[1:19:59] It’s gonna get awful cold in there for those guys. 舱里肯定很冷
[1:20:03] Gene, we have a situation brewing with the carbon dioxide. 吉恩 我们有二氧化碳的问题
[1:20:06] We got a CO2 filter problem on the lunar module. 登月舱 二氧化碳过滤器有问题
[1:20:09] Five filters on the LEM. 上头有五个过滤器
[1:20:10] Meant for 2 guys for a day and a half. 够两个人待一天半
[1:20:13] -I told the doc… -They’re already up to 8 on the gauges. -我说过… -他们的读数已经高达8了
[1:20:15] Anything over 15 and you get impaired judgment, blackouts, 只要超过15就会导致判断力减弱甚至是昏迷
[1:20:18] beginnings of brain asphyxia. 开始脑缺氧
[1:20:20] What about the scrubbers on the command module? 指令舱的过滤器呢?
[1:20:22] They take square cartridges. 它们是方的
[1:20:23] The ones on the LEM are round. 登月舱上的是圆的
[1:20:27] Tell me this isn’t a government operation. 告诉我这不是政府部门造的太空船
[1:20:29] This just isn’t a contingency we’ve remotely looked at. 我们的应急计划完全没考虑到这点
[1:20:32] Those CO2 levels are gonna be getting toxic. 二氧化碳浓度会越来越有害
[1:20:34] I suggest you invent a way to put a square peg in a round hole rapidly. 尽快找出把方的滤器放入圆的洞中的方法
[1:20:43] Okay, people, listen up. 各位 听好
[1:20:45] The people upstairs have handed us this one, and we gotta come through. 上头丢给我们一个任务我们要尽力完成
[1:20:50] We gotta find a way to make this…fit into the hole for this… 我们得设法把这东西塞进这里面…
[1:20:57] using nothing but that. 只能用这些材料
[1:21:01] Let’s get it organized. 开始整理
[1:21:02] Okay, let’s build a filter. 我们来造一个过滤器
[1:21:04] Better get some coffee going too, someone. 谁谁谁 最好也去煮点咖啡来
[1:21:07] The Haise family lives in EI Lago, Texas. 海斯是德克萨斯州艾尔拉格人
[1:21:10] His wife, Mary,is from Biloxi, Mississippi. 他太太玛丽来自密西西比州比拉希
[1:21:13] When Fred Haise was growing up in Biloxi, 当佛雷德・海斯在比拉希长大时
[1:21:15] he may have looked ahead to a fine family, 他也许曾想要美满的家庭生活
[1:21:17] but he never dreamt of flying. 但从未梦想飞行
[1:21:19] I’d never flown really before I went into the service, 我入伍前没飞过
[1:21:22] and I only went into the flying business as a means to getting a commission. 我学习飞行是为了拿一张任职令
[1:21:25] Good morning. 早安
[1:21:27] Henry. Don’t you ever sleep? 亨利 你怎么不睡觉的?
[1:21:29] I have a request from the news people. 新闻记者想要你帮个忙
[1:21:33] They’re out front here and they want to put a transmitter up on the lawn. 他们想要在在外面的草地上搭个发射台
[1:21:38] Transmitter? 发射台?
[1:21:40] It’s kind of a tower for a live broadcast. 就是一种现场转播用的塔台
[1:21:47] They didn’t care about this mission. 我以为他们根本不关心这次任务
[1:21:50] They didn’t even run Jim’s show. 他们根本没有播出吉姆的节目
[1:21:53] Well…it’s more dramatic now. Suddenly people are… 不过现在比较有戏剧性了 观众突然…
[1:21:55] Landing on the moon wasn’t dramatic enough for them. 如果登陆月球还不够有戏剧性
[1:21:58] Why should not landing be? 那么登陆不成怎会有戏剧性?
[1:22:01] Look, I, um, realize how hard this is, Marilyn, 玛丽莲 我知道你很担心…
[1:22:04] but the whole world is caught up in it. 但全世界都很关心这件事
[1:22:07] -It’s the biggest story since… -No, Henry. -好久没有这种大新闻了 -没门 亨利
[1:22:09] Those people don’t put one piece of equipment on my lawn. 这些人连一件装备也别想放在我的草地上
[1:22:14] If they have a problem with that,they can take it up with my husband. 有意见去跟我先生说去
[1:22:18] He’ll be home on Friday. 他礼拜五就回家
[1:22:34] “第五天”
[1:23:04] Hey, Freddo.It’s too cold in there. 佛雷德 这里太冷了
[1:23:10] Yeah. 是啊
[1:23:21] (帮我们摸摸月亮)
[1:23:23] That’s a nice one of Mary. 玛丽这张照片真美
[1:23:29] You don’t look too good, Freddo. 你脸色不好 佛雷德
[1:23:30] I’ll survive. 我死不了
[1:23:33] There’s aspirin in the medical kit. 药箱里有阿司匹灵
[1:23:33] I took some. Jim, I’m all right. 我吃过了 我没事
[1:23:42] It was an accident,Mary getting pregnant. 玛丽怀孕是个意外
[1:23:47] You should have seen the look on my face when she told me. 她告诉我的时候你真该看看我的表情
[1:23:53] Well, that has a tendency to happen. 意外常发生
[1:23:55] Yeah. 是啊
[1:24:02] I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl. 不知是男是女
[1:24:06] You’re gonna find out soon enough. 你马上就知道
[1:24:09] Sure. 没错
[1:24:14] I never dreamed I’d ever get to do something like this. 我从未梦想过能上太空
[1:24:18] come up here on a real mission. 参与实际任务
[1:24:22] Most of the guys I graduated high school with… 跟我同届毕业的大部份高中同学…
[1:24:24] never even left home,and here I am. 从未离开家乡 而我现在却在这里
[1:24:27] Oh, yeah… here you are. 对 你在这里
[1:24:36] It hurts when I urinate. 我尿尿时会痛
[1:24:39] Well, you’re not getting enough water. 你喝的水不太少
[1:24:40] I’m drinking my ration the same as you. 是跟你们一样多的
[1:24:47] I think old Swigert gave me the clap. 我想史威格大概把淋病传染给我了
[1:24:50] He’s been pissing in my relief tube. 他用我的尿管来小便
[1:24:56] Well…that will be a hot one at the debriefing for the flight surgeon. 回去跟医官提报时 这可有得说了
[1:25:00] That’s another first for America’s space program. 美国太空计划史上头一遭
[1:25:06] Listen, um… I’ve been going…over some stuff, 对了 我在检查一些东西
[1:25:12] and I’m a little worried about this cold affecting our battery efficiency. 我有点担心低温会影响我们的电池效率
[1:25:17] We quit heatin’ the glycol to save water and power, 我们为了省水省电而不再将防冻剂保温
[1:25:20] so that’s not helping. 所以情况更糟
[1:25:22] It could cost us amp hours on the back end? 这会在最后几小时消耗电力吗
[1:25:23] That’s a possibility. 有可能
[1:25:25] l’ve been going over the numbers again. 我检查了一次数据
[1:25:28] Have they called up with a reentry plan yet? 有回程计划了吗?
[1:25:30] We’re coming in too shallow and fast. 我们接近地球的角度太小太快
[1:25:30] We’re workin’ on something. Hold on. 等等 我们在谈别的
[1:25:32] I can’t remember the ratio to temperature. 我不记得气温比例是多少
[1:25:34] We got no references on board. 船上没有参考数据
[1:25:36] Let’s see if Houston can pull up the mill specs. 希望休斯敦提供给我们军用规格
[1:25:38] Listen! They gave us too much Delta V. They had us burn too long. 他们给了太大的速度变更值让我们燃烧过久了
[1:25:42] At this rate we’re gonna skip right out of the atmosphere, 照这样下去
[1:25:45] and we’re never gonna get back. 我们会被大气层弹出去永远回不了家
[1:25:47] What are you talkin’ about? How’d you figure that? 你在说什么 你怎么知道?
[1:25:50] I can add. 我会算术
[1:25:53] They’ve got half the Ph.D.s on the planet working on this. 他们找博士专家想办法
[1:25:56] Houston says we’re on the money. 休斯敦说航道无误
[1:25:57] What if they made a mistake and there was no way to reverse it? 如果他们有错而且无法改正呢?
[1:25:59] Do you think they would tell us? 他们会说给我们听吗?
[1:26:01] There’s no reason to tell us. 他们不会说的
[1:26:02] What do you mean? That’s bullshit! 什么意思 别胡说八道
[1:26:04] There’s a thousand things that have to happen in order. 有一千项程序必须按照顺序做
[1:26:10] We are on number eight.You’re talking about number 692. 我们只做到第8项 你就在谈第692项了
[1:26:12] In the meantime, I’m trying to tell you we’re coming in too fast. 我只是想告诉你们 我们冲得太快了
[1:26:15] I think they know it, 我想他们也知道
[1:26:16] and that’s why we don’t have a goddamn reentry plan. 所以才无法向我们提供返回地球的计划
[1:26:19] That’s duly noted.Thank you, Jack. 我知道了 谢谢 杰克
[1:26:21] Goddamn this piece of shit! 妈的这块废物
[1:26:25] This piece of shit’s gonna get you home. 我们只能靠这烂东西回家
[1:26:28] That’s because that’s the only thing we got left, Jack! 因为我们只剩这块东西了 杰克
[1:26:32] What are you saying, Fred? 你是什么意思 佛雷德
[1:26:33] I think you know what I’m saying. 你心知肚明 你知道我在说什么
[1:26:36] Now wait a minute. All I did was stir those tanks. 我只不过是摇摇那些氧气罐而已
[1:26:39] What was that gauge reading before you hit the switch? 你按下开关前 上面的读数是多少
[1:26:41] Don’t tell me how to fly the damn C.M.! 别教我怎么驾驶
[1:26:44] You don’t know, do you? 你不知道 不是吗
[1:26:44] They brought me in to do a job! 是他们要我摇的
[1:26:45] They asked me to stir the tanks,and I stirred the tanks! 他们叫我摇摇那些氧气罐 我才摇的
[1:26:48] Stop kicking yourself in the ass. 不要自责
[1:26:50] This is not my fault! 这不是我的错
[1:26:51] No one is saying it is. 没有人说是
[1:26:53] If I’m in the left-hand seat when the call comes up, I stir the tanks. 换做是我 我也会遵命 我也会去摇
[1:26:57] Yeah, well, tell him that. 跟他说吧
[1:26:58] I just asked you what the gauge was reading, and you don’t know! 我只是问你指数多少 你说不知道
[1:27:00] Look, we’re not doing this. 别吵了
[1:27:01] We are not gonna do this. 再这样激动下去
[1:27:03] We’re not gonna go bouncing off the walls for ten minutes… 吵10分钟又怎么样…
[1:27:06] because we’re just gonna end up right back here with the same problems! 吵半天问题还是存在
[1:27:09] Try to figure out how to stay alive! 设法求生吧
[1:27:14] Aquarius, this is Houston. 水瓶号 这是休斯敦
[1:27:15] Are we on VOX? 在用麦克风吗?
[1:27:16] No, we’re not on VOX. 没有
[1:27:18] Yeah, Houston, this is Aquarius. Go ahead. 休斯敦 我是水瓶号 请讲
[1:27:22] Yeah, Jim, could you check your CO2 gauge for us? 吉姆 请你查看二氧化碳指数
[1:27:29] Yeah, Houston, we were just looking at that. 正在看 我们刚刚才看过
[1:27:31] Our CO2 measurement has jumped four notches in the last hour. 二氧化碳读数在过去1小时内上升了4格
[1:27:35] That can’t be right. I went over those numbers three times. 不可能吧 这些数据我检查了3次
[1:27:38] Jim, that sounds about right. We were expecting that. 吉姆 听来没错与我们预期的一样
[1:27:42] That’s very comforting, Houston. What do we do about it? 这下可好了 休士顿 怎么办呢?
[1:27:45] We’re working on a procedure down here for you. 我们在帮你研究一个程序
[1:27:51] -Do you copy? -Oh, Christ. -收到吗 -天哪
[1:27:52] All right, Houston, we’re standing by for those procedures. 我们准备听听你们如何讲解该程序
[1:27:54] Christ, I know why my numbers are wrong. 我知道错在哪里了
[1:27:58] I only figured it for two people. 我只计算了两个人
[1:28:04] Maybe I should just hold my breath. 也许我应该屏住呼吸
[1:28:08] The deadly CO2 gas is poisoning the astronauts 随着每一次呼吸
[1:28:10] with every breath in and out. 宇航员都受到致命的二氧化碳毒害
[1:28:13] Heads up. Heads up. 抬起头 小心
[1:28:16] Oh! Go, go, go, go! -Someone get that. Damn. 快走 快走
[1:28:20] Heads up, people. Look out now. 抬起头 各位小心
[1:28:25] What’s this? 这是什么?
[1:28:26] That’s what they gotta make. 他们就是要做这个
[1:28:29] I hope you got the procedures for me. 希望你们有程序给我
[1:28:30] Right here. 这里
[1:28:31] That’s it? 就这些?
[1:28:35] All right, Aquarius, this is Houston. 水瓶号 我是休斯敦
[1:28:37] Do you have a flight plan? 你们有飞行计划吗
[1:28:39] Affirmative, Andy.Jack’s got one right here. 有 安迪 杰克这里有一份
[1:28:43] Okay, we have an unusual procedure for you here. 我这里有个特别的程序给你
[1:28:46] We need you to rip the cover off. 把封面撕掉
[1:28:49] He wants you to rip the cover off the flight plan. 他要你把飞行计划的封面撕下来
[1:28:52] With pleasure. 乐于从命
[1:28:54] The other materials you’re gonna need here are… 你需要的其它材料包括…
[1:28:57] a lithium hydroxide canister… 一个氢氧化锂滤毒罐…
[1:28:57] Two, two. 二个
[1:28:58] Two lithium hydroxide canisters.I’m sorry. 两个氢氧化锂滤毒罐
[1:29:01] -A roll of gray tape. -Duct tape. -一卷灰胶带 -万能胶带
[1:29:03] Duct tape. You need an L.C.G. bag. 万能胶带 你需要一个液冷衣的袋子
[1:29:06] Two L.C.G. bags. 是两个液冷衣的袋子
[1:29:08] The red suit hoses, and you’ve got the flight plan cover. 红接头管 然后再加上飞行计划的封面
[1:29:14] Can you give me a timetable? 给我一份时刻表
[1:29:17] What about their level of carbon dioxide? 他们的二氧化碳浓度如何?
[1:29:20] It’s, uh, climbing. 越来越高
[1:29:23] You’re saying that they’re almost out of breathable air? 你是说他们可呼吸的氧气即将耗尽吗?
[1:29:26] Wait a second. That’s not what he said. 等等 他不是这样讲的
[1:29:28] He said we’re working on it. 他是说我们在设法解决
[1:29:31] You want to cut the duct tape three feet long. 你把万能胶带切三尺长
[1:29:35] Just use your arm. It’s a good arm length. 用你的手臂 大约手臂的长度
[1:29:37] I see what you’re getting at. Hold on. 我知道你的意思了 等等
[1:29:40] Jack, tear that piece of tape down the middle lengthwise. 杰克 把那块胶带沿中间撕下来
[1:29:42] All right? 好了没?
[1:29:43] Hold on, Houston. 等等 休斯敦
[1:29:46] While the astronauts appear to have enough oxygen to keep them alive, 宇航员显然有足够的氧气维生
[1:29:50] one thing they have too much of is carbon dioxide. 但他们的二氧化碳浓度过高
[1:29:53] With each breath, the three men expel… 每一次呼吸 3个人…
[1:29:55] more of the poisonous gas into the lunar module cockpit, 在登月舱中所排出的这种有毒气体就越来越多
[1:29:58] and the scrubbers intended to keep the atmosphere breathable… 用来净化空气的过滤器…
[1:30:01] are quickly becoming saturated. 很快就饱和了
[1:30:06] Oh, shit. I tore it. Shit! 妈的 我撕破了
[1:30:11] Houston, what do we do if we ripped the bag? 11休斯敦 我们把袋子扯烂了怎么办
[1:30:14] Can we tape it? 可以帖起来吗?
[1:30:15] -They just tore the bag. -Oh, no. -他们把袋子扯裂了 -上帝呐
[1:30:19] Uh, stand by. What should I tell them to do? 稍待 应该叫他们怎么做?
[1:30:20] They should have one more bag left. 他们应该还剩一个袋子
[1:30:22] But they’ve still got a long way to come. 但他们还有很长的一段路要走
[1:30:24] They are now working on their backup facilities, 我们正在处理后备设施
[1:30:27] their emergency facilities. 他们的紧急设施
[1:30:29] The problem is, if anything more goes wrong, they’re in real trouble. 问题是 如果再出问题 就很麻烦了
[1:31:03] As most of you are aware, 大家都知道
[1:31:04] there is no rescue possible in space flight. 太空飞行是不可能加以搜救的
[1:31:07] Any rescue system the space agency has long since calculated… 国家航空航天总署长久以来所计划的任…
[1:31:10] Hold this a minute. 等一分钟
[1:31:12] Since any rescue system the space agency calculated… 长久以来所计划的任何搜救系统…
[1:31:19] One sock. 一只袜子
[1:31:20] Once you have the sock in place, 把袜子放好之后
[1:31:22] -we’re gonna want you to bungee… -Work it in. -我们要你 -放进去
[1:31:25] the entire filter assembly to the bulkhead, 把整个滤器用松紧带绑在隔板上
[1:31:28] right above the LEM canister. 套在登月舱筒滤毒罐上
[1:31:29] We’re getting close to 15. 接近15度
[1:31:32] So how does this flight compare to other emergency situations you’ve faced? 这次事故和你所见过的其它状况相比 有多严重?
[1:31:38] I’d have to say that this is the most serious situation… 我得说 这是我们在载人太空飞行中…
[1:31:41] we’ve ever encountered in manned space flight. 所遭遇的最糟糕状况
[1:31:44] -Houston, filter’s in place. -Cabin gas return to egress. -休士顿 过滤器装好了 -座舱气体回到外出阀
[1:31:48] Suit circuit relief to close. 关闭太空衣回路活门
[1:31:50] -CO2 canister select to secondary. -All right. -二氧化碳滤罐设置为第二选择 -好了
[1:31:55] Here goes. 试试看
[1:31:58] I can hear air moving. 我可以听到空气流动
[1:32:13] Just breathe normal, fellas. 各位 维持正常呼吸即可
[1:32:17] Aquarius, please advise on CO2 status. 水瓶号 请报告二氧化碳状况
[1:32:21] Yeah, Houston, we’re taking a look at those numbers now. 休斯敦 我们正在读数
[1:32:28] We’re still holding close to 15, Houston. 还是接近15 休斯敦
[1:32:31] Roger that. Standing by. 收到 请稍待
[1:32:44] Houston, the CO2 level has dropped to nine… 休斯敦 二氧化碳浓度指数降低到9…
[1:32:48] and it is still falling. 持续下降中
[1:32:52] Yes! 太棒了
[1:32:53] Great. Good job, you guys. 干得好 各位
[1:32:55] That is good to hear, Aquarius. 水瓶号 这真是好消息
[1:32:57] And you, sir,are a steely-eyed missile man. 长官 你真是个厉害的火箭专家
[1:33:05] Okay, spacecraft control to computer. 好 太空船交由电脑控制
[1:33:13] Damn.We overloaded. 可恶 我们超载了
[1:33:18] We used way too much power. 用电过量
[1:33:19] There must be a sneak circuit between step seven and ten. 第7和第10步骤之间一定有一个未知的回路
[1:33:23] Which one has the leak? 哪条线路?
[1:33:27] Don’t know that yet, John. 我还不知道 约翰
[1:33:28] The sequence was wrong. 序列不正确
[1:33:29] We just have to go back and try them one at a time. 我们必须回头一个一个试
[1:33:33] You need a break, Ken? 你要休息吗 肯?
[1:33:35] If they don’t get one,I don’t get one. 他们不休息 我也不休息
[1:33:42] Well, if it won’t work,get me another one. 如果坏了 就拿另一台来
[1:33:45] My son’s supposed to be on. 我儿子应该有上电视
[1:33:47] I know, Mrs. Lovell. 我知道 洛维尔太太
[1:33:48] Hi, Blanch. 你好 布兰琪
[1:33:50] They can’t fix a thing in this place. 这里的人什么都修不好
[1:33:53] Blanch, it’s Marilyn. 布兰琪 我是玛丽莲
[1:33:56] Hi, Grandma. 你好 奶奶
[1:33:59] I was gonna see Jimmy. 我来看吉姆的
[1:34:01] I know. I know. 我知道
[1:34:05] We came to tell you something. 我们来告诉你一件事
[1:34:08] There’s been an accident. Jimmy’s okay. He’s all right. 发生了一件意外 吉姆没事 他很好
[1:34:14] But he’s not gonna get to walk on the moon. 但他没法登陆月球了
[1:34:18] Well, they said he was. 可是本来说要登陆的呀
[1:34:20] I know. I know.Um… that was before. 我知道 那是之前
[1:34:27] Now there’s been an explosion,and they’re all okay. 发生了爆炸 他们都没事
[1:34:33] They’re all right. But now they’re just going to… 他们都没事 可他们得设法…
[1:34:35] try to figure out a way to get them home. 想办法回家
[1:34:45] And it’s a little bit dangerous. 有点危险
[1:34:49] Oh, sweetie. 亲爱的
[1:34:54] Are you scared? 你怕了吗?
[1:35:00] Well, don’t you worry, honey. 别担心 小宝贝
[1:35:03] If they could get a washing machine to fly, 如果他们能让洗衣机飞起来
[1:35:07] my Jimmy could land it. 我的吉姆就能着陆
[1:35:12] You saw me standing alone 我独自一人孤立无援
[1:35:22] Without a dream in my heart 心中早已再无梦想
[1:35:30] Without a love of my own 自己早已再无爱意
[1:35:49] Jack, you’ll be happy to hear we contacted President Nixon, 你应该会很高兴听到我们联络上了总统
[1:35:54] and he’s gonna grant you an extension on your income taxes… 他答应让你延期报税…
[1:35:57] since you are most decidedly out of the country. 因为你很显然不在美国境内
[1:36:03] Roger that, Houston.That’s wonderful news. 收到 休斯敦 真是好消息
[1:36:08] Tell them they have to sleep. 叫他们睡觉
[1:36:10] Haise is running a fever of 104. 海斯高烧到104度
[1:36:12] Thirteen, we’ve had another request from the flight surgeon… 13号 医生还有另一件事要吩咐
[1:36:16] that you fellas get more sleep. 你几个大爷必须补充睡眠
[1:36:18] He doesn’t like his readings down here. 他觉得你的生命迹象读数不佳
[1:36:21] Let’s see how he feels about this. 我们来看看他觉得这样如何
[1:36:23] I am sick and tired of the entire western world… 整个西方世界都在看…
[1:36:26] knowing how my kidneys are functioning! 我的内脏能 我受不了了
[1:36:35] Flight, I just lost Lovell! 洛维尔的读数不见了
[1:36:42] Uh, Thirteen, this is Houston. 13号 这是休斯敦
[1:36:44] Jim, we just had a dropout on your bio-med sensors. 吉姆 我们收不到 你的生物医疗感应
[1:36:48] I’m not wearing my bio-med sensors, Houston. 休士顿 我把生物医疗感应器 拔掉了
[1:37:01] Okay, Jim. Copy that. 好吧 吉姆
[1:37:19] Now I’m losing all three of ’em! 3个人都不见了
[1:37:22] It’s just a little medical mutiny, Doc. 医生 只是微不足道的医疗兵变而已
[1:37:25] I’m sure the guys are still with us. 我确定他们还活着
[1:37:28] Let’s cut ’em some slack, okay? 给他们点自由 好不?
[1:37:35] “第六天”
[1:37:43] It’s not the velocity,it’s the angle. 不是速度 是角度问题
[1:37:46] Maybe they’re still venting something that’s throwing off the trajectory, 也许他们还在排气 所以有点偏离轨道
[1:37:50] but we are definitely shallowing again. 切入大气层的角度太浅
[1:37:52] -We are up to a 5.9. -Damn it. -仪器显示变成5.9度 -妈的
[1:37:55] At this rate,they nick the earth’s atmosphere and bounce off into space. 按照这个角度计算 他们会被大气层弹出去永远回不来
[1:37:59] We need another burn to get them back in the corridor. 得再燃烧引擎推他们回航道
[1:38:00] Definitely another burn. 一定得再烧一次
[1:38:01] Another burn. 再燃烧一次
[1:38:02] the engines and get them on course. 点燃引擎推他们回到轨道
[1:38:03] Copy that. 收到
[1:38:28] -Aquarius, this is Houston. -Houston, Aquarius. -水瓶号 我是休斯敦 -休斯敦 我是水瓶号
[1:38:31] Jim, we’ve got another course correction for you. 吉姆 我们要再为你修正一次航道
[1:38:34] What’s up? 怎么回事?
[1:38:36] Something about another course correction. 说要再修正一次航道
[1:38:38] Uh, we copy, Houston. 收到 休斯敦
[1:38:42] Be advised it’s gonna take Freddo and I a while to power up the computer 先说好 佛雷德跟我要花些时间打开电脑
[1:38:46] for the alignment platform if we have to fire the engine. 将平台对齐 然后才能点燃引擎
[1:38:49] Negative on that, Jim. 不行 吉姆
[1:38:51] We can’t spare power for the computer. 我们不能在电脑上浪费能源
[1:38:55] We gotta do this blind? 闭着眼睛校准阿?
[1:38:57] Without the computer,what do we use for orientation? 没有电脑用什么做参考点?
[1:39:01] We’ve got to be able to give these guys something. 我们得给他们些资料
[1:39:04] Without the power, we can’t give them a reading. 没有电力 读数都无法给他们
[1:39:07] I’m not talking about power, I’m talking about reference. 不要管动力 只管参考点
[1:39:08] No, there’s no references. We have debris up there. 没有参考点 外面是一堆残骸
[1:39:12] Houston, what’s the story with this burn? 休斯敦 该怎么办?
[1:39:15] We’re trying to hash something out down here, Aquarius. 我们在想办法 水瓶号
[1:39:17] Stand by. 请待命
[1:39:20] Look, Houston. All we need to hold attitude is one fixed point in space. 我们只要在太空中找到一个参考点来确定位置
[1:39:25] Is that not correct? 对吧?
[1:39:27] Yeah. Roger that, Jim. 对 收到
[1:39:33] Well, Houston, we’ve got one. 休斯敦 参考点有了
[1:39:36] If we can keep the Earth in the window, flying manually, 如果我们把窗外的地球位置固定 然后以手动飞行
[1:39:39] the co-ax cross hairs right on its terminator, 把视镜中的十字线对准地球的明暗界线
[1:39:42] all I have to know is:,how long do we need to burn the engine? 我只需要知道我们必须点燃引擎多久吧?
[1:39:46] The shorter, the better. 越短越好
[1:39:48] Roger that, Jim. 收到 吉姆
[1:39:49] Can they fly it manually and still shut it down on time without the computer? 他们能不能以手控飞行 然后及时将引擎关闭?
[1:39:57] I guess that’s the best we can do. We’re out of time. 现在只能这样 没时间了
[1:40:00] In order to enter the atmosphere safely, 为了安全进入大气层
[1:40:02] the crew must aim for a corridor just two and a half degrees wide. 宇航员必须对准一条两度半宽的狭窄范围
[1:40:06] If they’re too steep, they’ll incinerate in the steadily thickening air. 航道如果太陡 他们将在大气层内烧成灰
[1:40:09] If they’re too shallow, 航道如果太缓
[1:40:10] they’ll ricochet off the atmosphere like a rock skipping off a pond. 他们会被大气层弹出去
[1:40:14] The reentry corridor is,in fact, so narrow… 安全进入大气层的范围非常狭窄…
[1:40:15] that if this basketball were the Earth… 假设这颗篮球是地球…
[1:40:18] and this softball were the moon,and the two were placed 14 feet apart, 这颗棒球是月亮 两者相距14英尺
[1:40:23] the crew would have to hit a target no thicker than this piece of paper. 宇航员必须对准的目标就比这张纸还薄
[1:40:27] Okay, people, on your toes. We’re doing this one blind. 各位注意 这次是盲人骑瞎马
[1:40:30] Gene, I want you to understand we’ve never tried this before: 吉恩 你要知道我们从未试过这种作法
[1:40:31] burn, cold soak, burn, cold soak, burn, manual control. 加热等冷却 加热又冷却 加热再冷却
[1:40:36] Look, it will ignite, will it not? 引擎点得燃吧?
[1:40:38] I just want you to know the engine’s never been tried like this. 我只是要你知道 引擎从没有像这样工作过
[1:40:41] That’s all I’m trying to tell you. 这就是我要你知道的全部
[1:40:45] I know what you’re trying to do. 我知道你的意思
[1:40:46] I guarantee you, I won’t hold you personally responsible. 我保证绝不会要你个人负责
[1:40:49] If it lights, it lights. Let Lovell do the rest. 如果点得燃就点得燃 剩下的让洛维尔来做
[1:40:53] Okay. 好吧
[1:40:55] They’re gonna burn the engines and steer it manually, 他们要点燃引擎 以手动驾驶
[1:40:56] attempting to keep the Earth in the window. 尽量让地球留在窗外的视野内可见
[1:41:07] Okay, this is gonna take all three of us. 这需要我们3人合作
[1:41:10] Freddo…you handle the pitch. 佛雷德 你掌控上下角度
[1:41:14] Put on the translation controllers, all backwards. 打开平移控制器 一直向后推
[1:41:16] So if the Earth starts drifting down, 如果地球位置向下移
[1:41:19] you need to thrust aft,not forward. 你得向后打 不要向前
[1:41:24] I’ll do the same on mine with everything else. 其它也一样 都由我控制
[1:41:26] We’re going to burn at ten percent thrust for 39 seconds. 我们以10%推进力燃烧39秒
[1:41:28] Jack, you time us. 杰克计时
[1:41:30] Got it. 好
[1:41:31] Give us a count of the last ten seconds up to 39. 最后10秒时请往上数到39
[1:41:33] Let’s not miss this. 我们要把握好机会
[1:41:39] You up to this, Freddo? 你行吗 弗雷德?
[1:41:43] I’m with you. 没问题
[1:41:45] Standing by for corridor control burn. 准备燃烧 对准狭角
[1:41:48] Okay, Jim,you can fire when ready.You are go for the manual burn. 好 吉姆准备好了就点火 你要以手动控制点火
[1:41:54] Okay, X plus button at ten seconds. Mark. 倒数10秒后X按钮点火 开始
[1:41:58] Come on, baby. One more burn. 加油宝贝儿 再点燃一次
[1:41:59] 9…8…7…6…5…4…3… Nine, eight,seven, six, five,four, three,
[1:42:02] Ullage is go. 准备好了
[1:42:05] two, one, ignition! 2…1…点火
[1:42:09] -She’s burnin’! -Oh, yeah. -点燃了 -点燃了
[1:42:11] Master arm off. 主钮关闭
[1:42:12] Okay, here we go. 好 开始了
[1:42:14] Helium regulator on. 氦气调整器开启
[1:42:15] -R.C.S. is go, 10% thrust. 反应控制系统启动 10%推动力
[1:42:18] Bring her around, Freddo. 转过来 佛雷德
[1:42:20] I’m trying, but it’s dragging. 我在试 很难控制
[1:42:22] Ten seconds. 10秒
[1:42:23] -Drop it down, Freddo. -We’re drifting! -稳住向下压 佛雷德 -我们在漂
[1:42:25] No, hold what you got. 抓稳
[1:42:26] -I’ll roll it. Back off. -I can’t get it stable. -让开 我来控制 -稳不下来
[1:42:29] She’s dancin’ all over the place! 船摇晃得很厉害
[1:42:31] -Come to the right a little bit. -Fifteen seconds. -向右一点 -15秒
[1:42:34] She’s drifting. I’m losing attitude. 船在漂 我失去位置了
[1:42:37] Hold it right there. That’s it. No, Freddo, back! 就这样稳住 不行佛雷德 回来
[1:42:40] -Shit! I’m losin’ it! -Bring the Earth up. -我日 失控了 -别让地球跑掉
[1:42:42] Thrust forward, Fred. Come on. Forward. 向前冲 佛雷德 加油
[1:42:45] Shit, I lost it! Where is it? Where is it? 靠 又不见了 在哪里在哪里?
[1:42:47] 7:00. Helium regulator’s closed. 七点钟方向 氦气调整器关闭
[1:42:51] Bring it down, Freddo. Just nose it down. 向下压 佛雷德 向下压
[1:42:53] -Okay, uh, okay, I got it! -Thirty seconds. 好 这就对了 30秒
[1:42:54] Little farther.Ease your touch! 过去点 轻点 放轻一点
[1:42:57] Damn it! Damn it, that’s mine. That’s me. Around. 可恶 我的错 我的错 回来
[1:43:02] A little more. Come on, baby. 再来点 加油啊宝贝
[1:43:03] Come on, that’s it. Hold it. Damn it! 对了 稳住 稳住 我日
[1:43:05] Back! That’s it! Hold it! Steady. 退后 就那里 定住 稳定住
[1:43:07] 8…9…
[1:43:09] Shutdown! 熄火
[1:43:21] Houston, we have shutdown. 休斯敦 我们熄火了
[1:43:23] That’s close enough, Jim. Good work. 够好了 吉姆 干得漂亮
[1:43:27] I knew it! I knew it! How about that LEM, huh? 我就知道 登月舱真棒 对不?
[1:43:29] How about it? 它呢?
[1:43:32] Guess you can keep your job. 我猜你的工作保住了
[1:43:34] You betcha. 肯定的
[1:43:35] Thirteen, stand by. We’re evaluating our power usage on that burn. 13号待命 我们要评估刚才燃烧的动力使用状况
[1:43:41] Well, let’s hope we don’t have to do that again. 希望这是最后一次了
[1:43:57] Gentlemen, you’ve given our guys enough to survive till reentry. 各位 你们已给予宇航员足够时间进入大气层
[1:44:02] Well done. 干得漂亮
[1:44:08] Now we gotta get them in, 现在我们得把他们接进来
[1:44:09] so tell me about the power-up procedures. 告诉我供电启动顺序
[1:44:11] Here’s the order of what I want to do. 次序是这样子
[1:44:14] I want to power up Guidance, E.C.S., Communications, 我要为导航 环境控制系统以及通讯等供电
[1:44:18] warm up the pyros for the parachutes and the command module thrusters. 为降落伞的爆破系统和指挥舱推进器加热
[1:44:23] The thrusters are gonna put you over budget on amps. 推进器会让电力超载
[1:44:26] They’ve been sitting at 200 below for four days, John. 他们已经在零下200度之下过了4天
[1:44:28] They gotta be heated. 必须为他们加温
[1:44:29] Fine. Then trade off the parachutes, something. 好吧 那就不能用降落伞了
[1:44:32] Well, if the chutes don’t open, what’s the point? 如果降落伞打不开 岂不是白玩了 什么是重点?
[1:44:34] You’re telling me what you need. 你告诉我你的需要
[1:44:36] I’m telling you what we have to work with at this point. 我告诉你我们手边的资源
[1:44:38] I’m not making this stuff up. 这可不是我瞎编的
[1:44:40] They’re going to need all these systems, John. 这些系统仪器缺一不可 约翰
[1:44:42] We do not have the power, Ken. We just don’t have it. 我们没电了 肯 真的没有
[1:44:49] Okay, I’m gonna go back and reorganize the sequencing again… 我把顺序重新编排一次
[1:44:52] and find more power. 多找出一些电力
[1:44:54] Let’s start from scratch.Clear the board. 从头开始 把电盘清干净
[1:45:00] I don’t know where the hell we’re gonna find it. 我不知道能去哪里找
[1:45:03] Apollo 13 commander Jim Lovell has more time in space, 阿波罗13号指挥官洛维尔在太空中的日子
[1:45:06] almost 24 days already, 累计接近24天了
[1:45:08] than any other man, 比其他任何人都有经验
[1:45:09] and I asked him recently if he ever was scared. 最近我访问他时问到他是否曾感到害怕
[1:45:12] I’ve had an engine flame out a few times in an aircraft… 我在开飞机时曾经引擎熄火…
[1:45:15] and was curious as to whether it was going to light up again, 担心它是否能再点燃
[1:45:17] things of that nature… 诸如此类…
[1:45:20] but, uh, they seem to work out. 不过最后都能逢凶化吉
[1:45:23] Is there an instance in an airplane emergency when you can recall fear? 哪一次遭遇的飞行事故能是你感到害怕?
[1:45:29] Uh, well, I remember this one time, 我记得有一次
[1:45:32] I’m in a Banshee at night in combat conditions, 我在夜间开着战斗机在战斗状况下
[1:45:34] so there’s no running lights on the carrier. 航母没有指示灯
[1:45:36] It was the Shangri-la,and we were in the Sea of Japan. 是香格里拉号我们在日本海中
[1:45:38] My radar had jammed,and my homing signal was gone… 我的雷达受到干扰 送回的信号极不清晰
[1:45:43] because somebody in Japan was actually using the same frequency, 因为日本有人使用相同的频率
[1:45:46] and so it was leading me away from where I was supposed to be. 所以让我远离了目标
[1:45:49] I’m looking down at a big, black ocean, 我向下望去是一片漆黑的汪洋
[1:45:52] so I flip on my map light. 所以我打开了地图灯
[1:45:55] Then, suddenly, zap, 结果 突然吱的一声
[1:45:56] everything shorts out right there in my cockpit. 我座舱内的所有电线都短路
[1:45:59] All my instruments are gone.My lights are gone 所有仪表和指示灯都灭了
[1:46:00] and I can’t even tell what my altitude is. 高度都看不清
[1:46:04] I know I’m running out of fuel, 我知道我快没油了
[1:46:06] so I’m thinking about ditching into the ocean. 我想在海上迫降
[1:46:09] I look down there and then, in the darkness, 我向下看 然后在黑暗中…
[1:46:11] there’s this, uh,there’s this green trail. 有一条绿色的路径
[1:46:15] It’s like a long carpet that’s just laid out right beneath me. 就像在我下方铺的一条绿色地毯
[1:46:18] It was the algae. 那是绿藻
[1:46:19] It was that phosphorescent stuff… 就是在大船驶过后被搅上来
[1:46:21] that gets churned up in the wake of a big ship. 会发出磷光的那种东西
[1:46:24] It was, it was, it was just leading me home. 它领着我回到航母
[1:46:28] If my cockpit lights hadn’t shorted out, 如果我座舱内的灯没有短路
[1:46:31] there’s no way I’d have ever been able to see that. 我就绝对看不到海藻
[1:46:34] So, uh, you, uh, you never know… 所以 你总是不知道
[1:46:37] what, what events are going to transpire to get you home. 最后会如何安然回家
[1:46:42] Spacecraft commander Jim Lovell, no stranger to emergencies. 航空指挥官吉姆・洛维尔处变不惊
[1:46:59] How’s it going, Fred? 你还好吧 佛雷德
[1:47:00] I’m okay. 很好
[1:47:04] What the hell was that? 什么鸟声音?
[1:47:07] Let’s hope it was just the burst disk. 最好只是碟片的爆破声
[1:47:09] Can you confirm a burst helium disk? 休斯敦 是否能确认是氦气碟在爆破?
[1:47:12] We confirm that. 没错 吉姆
[1:47:13] Houston, is that going to affect our, uh, entry angle at all? 休斯敦 这是否影响到我们进入大气层的角度?
[1:47:17] negative. Your entry angle is holding at 6.24, Aquarius. 不会 水瓶号 重返角度维持6.24度
[1:47:21] Houston,we, we sure could use the reentry procedure up here. 休斯敦 我们实在很需要进入大气层的程序
[1:47:30] When can we expect that? 几时能有?
[1:47:34] Uh, that’s coming real soon, Aquarius. 就快有了 水瓶号
[1:47:37] Uh, Houston, we, we We just can’t throw this together at the last minute. 休斯敦 我们不能临时才来抱佛脚
[1:47:43] So, here’s what you’re gonna do. 我和你们说
[1:47:45] You’re gonna get the procedure up to us, whatever it is, 无论多少 你们应该传上来给我们
[1:47:49] and we’re gonna go over it step by step, so there’s no foul-ups. 然后我们依照步骤 避免犯错
[1:47:53] I don’t have to tell you we’re all a little tired up here. 我想你也知道 我们都很疲惫了
[1:47:55] The world’s getting awfully big in the window. 从窗口看出去 地球已经很近了
[1:48:00] Jim, this is Deke. 吉姆 这是狄克
[1:48:01] It’s Deke. 是狄克
[1:48:03] They don’t know how to do it. 他们不知道该怎么做
[1:48:06] Maybe Jack’s right. 也许杰克说得不错
[1:48:09] Hello there, Deke. What’s the story? 狄克 现在怎样?
[1:48:11] We’re gonna get that power-up procedure to you. 我们马上就能制定出供电流程
[1:48:12] We’re gonna get it as soon as we possibly can. 我们会尽快把程序给你
[1:48:15] Ken Mattingly’s in the simulator right now. 肯・马丁利在模拟机内研究
[1:48:19] Ken’s working on it? 他在想办法?
[1:48:26] Look…I know this sequence works, John. 我知道这次序惯用 约翰
[1:48:28] The sequence looks good. We’re just over budget on the amperage. 次序没错 就是缺乏电力 我们的安培数不够
[1:48:31] By how much? 缺多少?
[1:48:32] Three or four amps. 3或4安培
[1:48:33] Goddamn it, John! Is it three or four? 老子日你 到底是3还是4?
[1:48:35] -4 -4 -Four. -Four!
[1:48:39] Four more amps. 还缺4安培
[1:48:51] We know they have some power left in the LEM batteries, right? 登月舱电池还有一小点电力 对吧?
[1:48:54] Yeah. 对
[1:48:56] We have an umbilical that provides power from the command module to the LEM. 指令舱可以通过补给线供电到登月舱
[1:49:01] It’s backup for the LEM power supply. 是用做登月舱后备电源
[1:49:03] I’m listening. 继续说
[1:49:04] So…reverse it. 那就反过来
[1:49:07] Reverse the flow and see if we can draw these four amps 把电流逆转看能不能在我们失去登月舱之前
[1:49:08] from the LEM batteries before we cut it lose. 把这4安培的电拿回来
[1:49:11] Why can’t we do that? 应该做得到吧?
[1:49:14] We don’t have a procedure for that? 没有这样的程序
[1:49:15] You’re gonna lose a lot in the transfer, Ken. 在传输过程中会消耗很多电力
[1:49:18] Yeah, yeah, but all we’re talking about here is four amps. 对 不过我们只需要4安培而已
[1:49:22] I want whatever you guys got on these power procedures. 我要启动程序结果 都尽量找出来
[1:49:25] Gene, they’re already… 吉恩 他们已经…
[1:49:26] I don’t want the whole bible, just a couple of chapters. 不用全部 只要部份就行
[1:49:28] We’ve got to get something up to these guys. 多少得给他们一些
[1:49:29] They’re working on it. 他们也在想办法
[1:49:30] I’ll call the simulator and get an estimate. 我可以让他们估个值
[1:49:32] Goddamn it! I don’t want another estimate! I want the procedures…now! 妈的 我不要预估 我现在就要操作流程
[1:49:49] I.M.U. is up. 惯性测量装置启用
[1:49:52] How am I reading? 读数多少?
[1:49:54] Fine, so far. 目前还好
[1:49:55] Say again. 再说一次?
[1:49:56] You’re under the limit. Keep going. 还有电力 继续
[1:49:59] Okay. Floodlights to fixed. 泛光灯全开准备好
[1:50:03] Okay, I’m bringing up the guidance. 我要启动导航系统
[1:50:08] Here we go. 来吧
[1:50:11] C.M.C. attitude I.M.U. C.M.C. source. 指令舱姿态 惯性测量
[1:50:16] C.M.C. mode, auto, and we’re on the computer. 指令舱自动操作 开启电脑
[1:50:28] Ken? 肯
[1:50:30] Go ahead. 请说
[1:50:32] Is your computer on now? 电脑开启了吗?
[1:50:34] Up and running. 已开始运作
[1:50:36] How do we look? 电力如何?
[1:50:42] John? 约翰
[1:50:47] I think we got it, buddy. 我想应该成功了 朋友
[1:51:00] Arthur, my notes are clear on that last sequence, right? 亚瑟 最后次序我还写得清楚吧?
[1:51:02] Yeah. Excuse me, gentlemen. 各位 借过
[1:51:04] I was getting a little blurry there. 我有点头昏眼花
[1:51:10] Here’s Ken. Here’s John. 肯和约翰来了
[1:51:13] It’s good to see you, Ken. 你好吗 肯?
[1:51:15] This is the sequence. 启动次序在这里
[1:51:16] Was it tried on the hardware yet? 在电脑上试过吗?
[1:51:17] We didn’t have time. 还没有时间
[1:51:21] Aquarius, Houston. Do you read? 水瓶号 我是休斯敦 收到吗?
[1:51:24] Yeah, we read you, Ken. 收到了 肯
[1:51:28] Are the flowers blooming in Houston? 你的麻疹在休斯敦开花了吗?
[1:51:31] Uh, that’s a negative, Jim. I don’t have the measles. 没有 吉姆 我没染上麻疹
[1:51:39] Jim, is Jack in there with you? 杰克在你旁边不?
[1:51:42] Uh, yeah, stand by one. We gotta get him on comm. 待命中 他得戴上通讯器
[1:51:45] Put those on the table. 把这些放在桌上
[1:51:47] Oh, damn it. Thanks, Jackie. 该死 谢谢你 杰琪
[1:51:48] I think it would really help if you could… 如果传来坏消息时…
[1:51:50] just distract her when the heavy predictions come in. 你们能转移她的注意力应该会有很大的帮助
[1:51:55] -Yeah, yeah. We’ll give it a shot. -Thanks. -好 我们试试看 -谢谢
[1:51:59] Blanch, these nice, young men are gonna watch the television with you. 布兰琪 这两位好心的年轻人来陪你看电视
[1:52:04] This is Neil Armstrong,and this is Buzz Aldrin. 这是阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林
[1:52:06] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[1:52:09] Are you boys in the space program too? 你们也是参加太空计划的宇航员吗?
[1:52:14] Okay, Jack, give me a read’-back on that last procedure. 杰克 你把最后一个程序念给我听
[1:52:17] Uh, stand by, Ken. 好的 肯
[1:52:22] Ken, I’m having trouble reading my own writing. 肯 我看不清楚自己的笔迹
[1:52:26] I guess I was a little more tired than I thought. 没想到我这么累
[1:52:35] Uh, don’t worry, Jack. I’ll talk you through it. 别担心 杰克 我再说给你听
[1:52:41] Okay, find the main bus breakers on panel 11. 在11号控制台上找到主配电盘断路器
[1:52:46] Yeah, main bus breakers. Got it. 主电流断电器 好了
[1:52:48] Close main bus B. 关闭主配电盘B
[1:52:57] Ken, there’s an awful lot of condensation on these panels. 肯 这些控制板上凝结很多水气
[1:53:00] What’s the word on these things shorting out? 万一短路怎么办?
[1:53:09] Uh, we’ll just take that one at a time, Jack. 我们一个个来 杰克
[1:53:14] It’s like tryin’ to drive a toaster through a car wash. 好像把烤面包机当汽车洗一样危险
[1:53:25] Main bus B is closed. 主配电盘B关闭了
[1:53:27] Okay, Thirteen, we’re coming up on entry interface. 13号 我们准备进入大气层介面了
[1:53:29] (地面高度测量位置相对于预计范围表)
[1:53:31] Flight, we’re still shallowing up a bit in the reentry corridor. 我们在返回大气层的角度上还是浅了一点
[1:53:33] It’s almost like they’re underweight. 好像他们不够重一样
[1:53:36] Now how could they be underweight? 怎么可能不够重?
[1:53:37] We didn’t land on the moon. 我们没有登陆月球啊
[1:53:41] Rocks? 岩石?
[1:53:42] That’s affirm. 没错
[1:53:44] Uh, one more thing, Jim. 还有一件事 吉姆
[1:53:45] While Jack’s working on the power-up,we’d like you and Freddo 杰克在开动电源时 你跟佛列德去…
[1:53:47] to transfer some ballast over to the command module. 把一些压舱物搬到指令舱
[1:53:51] Uh, say again, Houston. Ballast? 什么 休斯敦 压舱物?
[1:53:53] Um, that’s affirm. We got to get the weight right. 确定 你们原定载回岩石样本
[1:53:55] We were expecting you to be toting a couple hundred pounds of moon rocks. 我们原先估计你们会带几百磅岩石回来
[1:54:00] Right, Houston. 好的 休斯敦
[1:54:02] Now, Jack. 现在 杰克
[1:54:02] Yeah, go ahead, Ken. 请说 肯
[1:54:05] Okay, now, uh, panel five. 现在看第5控制板
[1:54:10] Circuit breaker caution and warning main B closed. 电路断路器警告 与预警主配电盘B关闭
[1:54:12] Main B closed. 主配电盘B关闭
[1:54:16] Master alarm off. 主警灯关闭
[1:54:19] Okay, Jack, uh, on panel seven,B-MAG number two, power to warm-up. 杰克 在7号控制板上2号机体高度陀螺仪 开机预热
[1:54:22] B-MAG number two,power to warm-up done. 2号机体高度陀螺仪余热完毕
[1:54:25] Sequential logic one and two on. 1号和2号序号逻辑打开
[1:54:27] Sequential logic, two on. 2号序号逻辑打开
[1:54:31] C.M.R.C.S. pressure on. 反应控制系统加压 (不准按)
[1:54:33] C.M.R.C.S. pressurization. 反应控制系统加压
[1:54:36] As her husband prepares to jettison his lunar module lifeboat, “第七天” 正当玛丽莲的先生准备丢弃他的登月舱救生船时
[1:54:39] Marilyn Lovell waits with her children, her neighbors… 此时她和孩子与邻居一起等待…
[1:54:42] and, we are told, Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin. 据说阿波罗11号的宇航员 阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林也在等待
[1:54:47] Only the Lovell’s eldest son, Jay, is absent… 只有洛维尔的大儿子杰伊不在这里
[1:54:49] as he holds vigil with his classmates… 他正在威斯康辛州的圣约翰军校…
[1:54:51] at the St. Johns Military Academy in Wisconsin. 与同学不眠不休地注意新闻
[1:54:55] ABC News science editor Jules Bergman. ABC新闻网的科学记者朱尔斯・柏格曼
[1:54:58] With a crippled command module, and surviving by using the LEM’s systems, 指令舱受损 只能使用登月舱的系统来维生
[1:55:01] there can be no easy maneuver. 情况一定很难控制
[1:55:04] Their LEM lifeboat is doing things and working longer than it was ever intended to. 登月舱的作用被发挥到极限
[1:55:09] It’s a race against time until splashdown. 他们正在和时间赛跑 直到坠落为止
[1:55:12] Okay,Jack, we’re ready to see if the computer will accept 杰克 一切就绪 我们来看看电脑是否接受
[1:55:15] uplink of the reentry data now. 通讯频道所上传的进入大气层的数据
[1:55:18] Okay, the I.M.U. is up. We got our eight-balls back. 好 惯性测量打开 我们又看到仪表上的小球了
[1:55:21] Copy that. 收到
[1:55:24] Okay, Ken, uh, uplink telemetry,command module to accept, right? 上传遥测资料 指令舱接受吗?
[1:55:28] That’s affirm. Go ahead and try it. 确定 试试看
[1:55:51] Uplink completed. 上传完成
[1:55:57] -Yeah. That’s more like it. -We’re back in business. -这还差不多 -继续干老活
[1:56:00] Okay, let’s go. 开始吧
[1:56:01] Look at your amps. How we doing? 看看安培数 状况如何?
[1:56:06] We got her back up, Ken. 一切都回来了 肯
[1:56:08] Boy, I wish you were here to see it. 真希望你能在这里亲眼看到
[1:56:11] I’ll bet you do. 我想也是
[1:56:15] Way to go, Jack. 干得好 杰克
[1:56:22] -Flight, this is RETRO. -Go, RETRO. -这是回程救援组 -请讲
[1:56:23] Flight, we are looking at a typhoon warning… 我们接到台风警报…
[1:56:27] on the edge of the prime recovery zone. 主要救援区边缘有台风警报
[1:56:29] Say again, RETRO. 请重复
[1:56:30] We are looking at a typhoon warning on the edge of the prime recovery area. 我们在主要坠落区边缘接到台风警报
[1:56:35] This is just a warning. It could miss them. 这只是警报 可能不会碰上
[1:56:37] Only if their luck changes. 除非他们又走霉运
[1:56:40] Jim, we’re ready for S.M. jettison! 吉姆 我们准备丢弃服务舱了
[1:56:43] All right, Jack, on three! 好 数到三
[1:56:46] One… two…upward thrust. 1…2…往上推进
[1:56:51] We’re loose! 松开了
[1:56:53] Reverse thrust! 逆向推进
[1:56:55] We have service module jettison. 服务舱丢弃成功
[1:56:57] Okay, Houston,service module is free. 服务舱已丢弃
[1:56:59] We’re gonna take a look at what we have here. 我们看看接下来怎么做
[1:57:02] Copy that. 收到
[1:57:08] There it is. I see it! 在那里 看到了
[1:57:14] Houston, we’re getting our first look at the service module now. 休士顿 我们现在第一次看到服务舱
[1:57:17] One whole side of the spacecraft is missing. 太空船的一整边都不见了
[1:57:21] Right by the high gain antennae a whole panel is blown out, 天线旁的板面全都都炸开了
[1:57:25] right up, right up to our heat shield. 直到我们的隔热板那里
[1:57:30] Uh, copy that, Aquarius. 收到 水瓶号
[1:57:31] It looked like it got the engine bell too. Can you see that? 好像连引擎钟都炸丢了 你看到了吗?
[1:57:39] Oh, man, that’s incredible. 天啊 真是恐怖
[1:57:44] The heat shield. 隔热板
[1:57:46] The heat will build up to as much as 3,000 or 4000 degrees Fahrenheit. 热度将高达华氏三四千度
[1:57:52] On a lunar reentry flight, the heat approaches 4000 degrees. 从月球回航热度可达四千度
[1:57:53] So, uh, Blanch? 布兰琪?
[1:57:56] Blanch? Did Jim make Eagle Scout or not? 布兰琪 吉姆得过鹰级童军奖章吗?
[1:58:00] -Yes, he did. -He did. -当然有 -他有
[1:58:02] If the heat shield is even slightly cracked, 如果隔热板有些微裂痕
[1:58:04] the extreme cold could have split it wide open. 极低的温度会把它撕裂开
[1:58:07] Worst of all, if the pyrotechnics that control the parachutes 最糟的是 如果控制降落伞的爆破设备
[1:58:10] have been damaged,the chutes may not open at all, 受损 降落伞可能完全打不开
[1:58:13] causing the spacecraft to hit the water not at a gentle 20 miles per hour, 使太空船不会以时速20海里的慢速坠落
[1:58:17] but at a suicidal 300. 而是致命的300海里高速
[1:58:20] Perhaps never in human history… 也许人类历史上…
[1:58:21] has the entire world been united by such a global drama. 这是头一次一起看着这幕全球性的戏剧
[1:58:25] In New York City, thousands of people have gathered 在纽约聚集了好几千人
[1:58:27] to watch updates of the mission in Times Square. 在时代广场观看新的进展
[1:58:31] Many countries offered help, and the State Department said 许多国家表示愿意提供帮助 国会表示
[1:58:33] it would ask for it if it were needed. 如果需要其协助可以随传随到
[1:58:36] The House and Senate passed resolutions calling on the American people 参众两院通过决议案 呼吁民众
[1:58:38] to pray tonight for the astronauts. 今晚在家为宇航员祈祷
[1:58:41] In Rome, Pope Paul led 50,000 people… 在罗马 保罗教皇带领5万人…
[1:58:45] in prayers for the safe return of the astronauts. 祈求宇航员平安归来
[1:58:48] In Jerusalem, prayers at the Wailing Wall. 在耶路撒冷 同样聚集着许多的祈祷者…
[1:58:56] Uh, it’s about time to bail out of this ship, Freddo. 佛雷德 是时候该弃船了
[1:59:03] Freddo? You okay? 佛雷德 你没事吧?
[1:59:10] I’m, uh… I’m freezing. 我好冷
[1:59:14] Can you hold out just a little longer? 你能再撑一下吗?
[1:59:16] Long as I have to. 撑多久都行
[1:59:19] Aw, come on. 来吧
[1:59:22] It won’t be long. Just a little while longer, Freddo. 不会太久的再一下就好 佛雷德
[1:59:25] Just a little while longer. 再一下就好
[1:59:28] We’re gonna hit that water in the South Pacific. 我们就要进入南太平洋海中了
[1:59:31] Open up that hatch. It’s 80 degrees out there. 打开舱门外面是80度
[1:59:36] Eighty degrees. 嗯 80度
[1:59:40] You are a mess. 你的情况很糟
[1:59:43] Yeah. 是啊
[1:59:46] Odyssey, Houston. Uh, how we doing, guys? 奥德赛 这里是休斯敦 你们还好吗?
[1:59:48] We’re closing in on lunar module jettison. 我们准备丢弃登月舱了
[1:59:51] As you know, that is time critical. 如你所知 时间是关键因素
[1:59:52] We should be making our move into the command module. 你们应该转移到指令舱了
[1:59:56] Let’s get that hatch buttoned up, 把舱门锁紧
[1:59:57] and, when you get a chance, let us know how you’re doing. 有时间就告诉我们情况如何
[2:00:00] Roger that. 收到
[2:00:05] Let me give you a hand there, Freddo. 让我帮你 佛雷德
[2:00:42] We’re coming up on LEM jettison. 我们准备丢弃登月舱了
[2:00:45] Is everyone strapped in, Ken? We’re getting real close. 大家安全带都系好了吗 肯?
[2:00:48] copy that,Flight. 13, Houston. we’re coming up on LEM jettison. 收到 13号 这里是休士顿 我们准备好丢弃登月舱了
[2:00:53] Stand by. 待命
[2:00:56] Have you got everybody in the Odyssey? 大家都到奥德赛号了吗?
[2:00:57] Yeah,Ken,I’m gonna check those pyro batteries one more time here. 对 肯 我要再检查一次那些爆破电池
[2:00:58] Okay, the pyro batts look good. 爆破电池看来没问题
[2:01:03] I don’t think we’re gonna have to tie the other batteries. 电池没问题 其它电池应该不用绑起来
[2:01:19] Sorry,Jack,this is an old habit.I’m kind of used to the pilot’s seat. 抱歉 杰克 我习惯坐驾驶位
[2:01:24] She’s yours to fly. 交给你了
[2:01:31] Okay, Odyssey, I want to double check some reentry procedures 奥得赛号 我们将在30秒后丢弃登舱
[2:01:34] right after we jettison the LEM, 我要再检查一些
[2:01:36] which is coming up in 30 seconds. 进入大气层的程序
[2:01:39] What is that? 那是什么?
[2:01:42] Oh, I was getting a little punchy, 我有点紧张
[2:01:43] and I didn’t want to cut the LEM loose with you guys still in it. 怕你们还在登月舱内就把登月舱丢了
[2:01:48] That’s good thinking. 想得真周到
[2:01:52] Stand by, Houston. 待命 休斯敦
[2:01:56] We have lunar module jettison. 开始丢弃登月舱
[2:02:07] She sure was a good ship. 它是艘好船
[2:02:10] Farewell, Aquarius, and we thank you. 再见 水瓶号 多谢了
[2:02:21] Mary? It’s almost time, honey. 玛丽亲爱的 时候到了
[2:02:29] Flight 9-6-6-4-0-6. 航向9-6-6-4-0-6
[2:02:47] “南太平洋硫磺岛号 1970年4月17日”
[2:02:52] Let me put it this way. 这样说吧
[2:02:53] The trajectory may be off. Their thrusters may be frozen. 航道可能有误 推进器可能结冻
[2:02:58] Their guidance system might be malfunctioning. 导航可能失效
[2:02:58] Their heat shield could be cracked. 隔热板可能破裂
[2:03:01] And their parachutes might be three blocks of ice. 降落伞也可能变成3块冰
[2:03:04] Clearly, we have some obstacles to overcome. 我们显然有很多障碍必须克服
[2:03:06] Yeah, okay, but now I’m asking you, when will we know? 但我现在问你 何时才能确定
[2:03:10] Well, blackout lasts for three minutes. 无线电信号会中断3分钟
[2:03:12] If they’re not back in four, we’ll know. 如果4分钟还没有消息 就知道了
[2:03:17] Velocity now reading 34,802 feet per second. 速度是34802尺/秒
[2:03:21] Range to go 2,625 nautical miles. 距离2625海里
[2:03:23] Copy that. 收到
[2:03:25] Okay, Ken, we are aligned for reentry. 肯 回程航道排列就绪 准备进入大气层了
[2:03:27] Jim, we’re going to need that computer reentry program. 吉姆 我们需要电脑程序
[2:03:29] Fred, how are the batteries looking? 佛雷德 电池状况如何?
[2:03:33] Okay. Batt A looks good. A电池很好
[2:03:34] Reentry interface in one minute… 1分钟内到达切入点
[2:03:37] Batt B, no volts, the amps are okay. and 30 seconds. 电池B无电压 安培数没问题 30秒
[2:03:41] Batt C…shit, no volts, only two amps. C电池无电压 只有2安培
[2:03:47] It may die before the main chutes open. 可能会在主降落伞打开前就耗尽
[2:03:50] Roger. Let’s tie all the batteries onto main A and main B. 收到 我们把所有主配电盘跟电池AB都连接
[2:03:52] Flight, they’re still shallowing a bit up there. 角度还是有点浅
[2:03:54] Do you want to tell them? 要通知他们不?
[2:03:57] Is there anything we can do about it? 还有什么能做的吗?
[2:03:58] Not now, Flight. 现在没有了
[2:04:00] Then they don’t need to know, do they? 那他们就不需知道了
[2:04:01] Copy that. 收到
[2:04:02] RETRO says the typhoon is still a presence in the splashdown area? 救援组说降落点还有台风?
[2:04:05] Yeah. 对
[2:04:08] We got the parachute situation,the heat shield, 我们降落伞有状况 隔热板有问题
[2:04:09] the angle of trajectory and the typhoon. 轨道角度偏差 又有台风
[2:04:11] There’s so many variables,I’m a little at a loss… 太多危险因素 我有点迷茫…
[2:04:13] I know what the problems are. 这些我都懂
[2:04:16] This could be the worst disaster NASA’s ever experienced. 这可能是国家航空航天总署面临最大的灾难
[2:04:19] With all due respect, sir, 恕我冒昧
[2:04:21] I believe this is going to be our finest hour. 我相信这将是我们最引以为傲的一刻
[2:04:23] Okay. 恩
[2:04:36] Expect entry interface in 45 seconds. 45秒后切入大气层
[2:04:39] And on my mark, your velocity… 听到我指示后 你的速率…
[2:04:40] will be 35,245 feet per second. 要定在每秒35245英尺
[2:04:47] Mark 35 seconds to entry interface. 35秒后到达切入点
[2:04:52] Gentlemen… 两位
[2:04:57] it’s been a privilege flying with you. 我很荣幸与你们共事
[2:05:41] Flight, we have loss of radio contact. 我们失去无线电联络了
[2:05:43] Roger that. 收到
[2:05:45] Expect to regain signal in three minutes. 预计3分钟之信号恢复
[2:05:51] It all depends on the heat shield. 一切都要靠隔热板了
[2:06:26] Back to the lwo Jima and our live cameras there. 回到硫磺岛号我们那里的实况现场
[2:06:29] The Navy recovery and rescue helicopters already airborne, 海军救援直升机已升空待命
[2:06:32] circling, waiting for first radar contact. 盘旋着 等待第一个雷达信号
[2:06:34] Coming up now on three minutes until time of drogue deployment. 3分钟之后将打开降落伞
[2:06:37] Bill, what time you got? 比尔 时间?
[2:06:39] Standing by for any reports of acquisition. 等待接收信号
[2:06:48] One minute and 30 seconds to end of blackout. 在1分钟30秒即可再接获无线电信号
[2:06:56] No reentering ship has ever taken longer… 返回地球的太空船总是在
[2:06:58] than three minutes to emerge from blackout. 3分钟之内即可恢复通讯
[2:07:02] This is the critical moment. Will the heat shield hold? 这是关键时刻 隔热板是否撑得住?
[2:07:06] Will the command module survive the intense heat of reentry? 指令舱经受得了进入大气层时的高热吗?
[2:07:10] If it doesn’t, there’ll only be silence. 如果不能…只有沉默
[2:07:13] Mommy, you’re squishing me. 妈咪 你捏痛我了
[2:07:14] Oops, sorry, sweetie. 对不起 亲爱的
[2:07:15] It’s okay. 没关系
[2:07:34] Okay, Flight,that’s three minutes. 3分钟到了
[2:07:35] We are standing by for acquisition. 我们等待收取信号
[2:07:38] Copy that. 收到
[2:07:41] Odyssey, Houston. Do you read me? 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到?
[2:07:43] Odyssey, this is Houston. Do you read? 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到?
[2:07:46] Expected time of reacquisition, 预计收取信号时间
[2:07:48] the time when the astronauts were expected to come out of blackout, 宇航员预计结束中断期的时间
[2:07:53] has come and gone. 都已经过去了
[2:07:56] About all any of us can do now is just listen and hope. 我们只能抱着希望等待
[2:08:00] We’re about to learn whether or not that heat shield, 我们即将知道那块在3天前
[2:08:03] which was damaged by the explosion three days ago, 爆炸时损坏的隔热板是否能
[2:08:06] has withstood the inferno of reentry. 抵挡得住进入大气层时的高温
[2:08:13] Odyssey, this is Houston. Do you read me? 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到?
[2:08:19] Odyssey, Houston. Do you read? 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到?
[2:08:23] Three minutes, 30 seconds. Standing by. 3分30秒 待命
[2:08:26] Odyssey, Houston. Do you read? 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到?
[2:08:36] Odyssey, this is Houston. Do you read me? 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到?
[2:08:43] That’s four minutes. Standing by. 4分钟 待命
[2:09:08] Odyssey, uh, Houston. Do you read? 奥得赛号 我是休斯敦 是否能听到?
[2:09:19] Hello, Houston, this is Odyssey. 休斯敦 这是奥德赛
[2:09:21] It’s good to see you again. 再见面真高兴
[2:09:47] Odyssey, Houston. Welcome home. We’re glad to see you. 奥得赛号 休斯敦 欢迎回家 再见面真高兴
[2:09:52] -Good job, Ken. Good job. -Thank you. -干的好 肯 -谢谢你
[2:10:38] They made it. They made it. 他们回来了 他们回来了
[2:10:52] -Yeah! -Lunney. -万岁 -鲁尼
[2:11:23] Houston, we’re at stable one. The ship is secure. 休斯敦 我们状况稳定 太空船稳定
[2:11:27] This is Apollo 13 signing off. 这是阿波罗13号 结束通讯
[2:11:29] Good job. 干的好
[2:12:23] Our mission was called a successful failure, 我们的任务 被称为成功的失败
[2:12:25] in that we returned safely, but never made it to the moon. 安全回家但没登陆月球
[2:12:29] In the following months,it was determined… 几个月后 据判断…
[2:12:31] that a damaged coil built inside the oxygen tank… 是氧气罐的某个线圈受损
[2:12:35] sparked during our cryo stir 在低温摇晃时爆炸损坏太空船
[2:12:37] and caused the explosion that crippled the Odyssey. 使奥得赛号无法操作
[2:12:40] It was a minor defect that occurred two years… 这是一个在2年前的小瑕疵…
[2:12:41] before I was named the flight’s commander. 我尚未被任命为飞行指挥官时就发生了
[2:12:45] Fred Haise was going back to the moon on Apollo 18, 佛雷德・海斯要坐阿波罗18登陆月球
[2:12:49] but his mission was canceled because of budget cuts. 但他的任务因为预算删减而被取消
[2:12:51] He never flew in space again. 他从此没有再回到太空
[2:12:54] Nor did Jack Swigert,who left the astronaut corps… 杰克・史威格特也一样 他离开了宇航员军团
[2:12:57] and was elected to Congress from the state of Colorado. 后来当选为科罗拉多州国会议员
[2:13:00] But he died of cancer before he was able to take office. 可是上任前就因癌症去世
[2:13:04] Ken Mattingly orbited the moon as command module pilot of Apollo 16… 肯・马丁利指挥阿波罗16号绕月球飞行
[2:13:08] and flew the space shuttle, 也飞过航天飞机
[2:13:10] having never gotten the measles. 但他从来没出过麻疹
[2:13:13] Gene Kranz retired as Director of Flight Operations just not long ago. 吉恩・克兰兹不久前刚退休
[2:13:17] And many other members of Mission Control have gone on to other things, 任务控制室中的许多成员都另谋高就
[2:13:20] but some are still there. 但也有人还在那里
[2:13:24] And as for me… 至于我呢…
[2:13:25] the seven extraordinary days of Apollo 13 我最后一次上太空
[2:13:28] were my last in space. 就是阿波罗13上惊人的七天
[2:13:30] I watched other men walk on the moon and return safely, 我从任务控制室和休斯敦的家中
[2:13:35] all from the confines of Mission Control and our house in Houston. 看到其他人在月球上漫步又安全返回
[2:13:40] I sometimes catch myself looking up at the moon, 我有时会发现自己抬头看着月亮
[2:13:42] remembering the changes of fortune in our long voyage, 想起在我们漫长的旅程中命运的改变
[2:13:47] thinking of the thousands of people 想到数千人努力不懈
[2:13:49] who worked to bring the three of us home. 只希望我们3人平安回家
[2:13:52] I look up at the moon and wonder… 我抬头看着月亮 想着…
[2:13:55] when will we be going back… 我们什么时候再回去…
[2:13:58] and who will that be? 到时候又会是谁呢?
1995年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Apollo 11(阿波罗11号)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Forrest Gump(阿甘正传)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme