英文名称:Ant-Man
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 欢迎关注微博 @懒死放映室 | |
[00:19] | Stark! | 斯塔克 |
[00:21] | He doesn’t seem happy. | 他好像不太高兴 |
[00:22] | Hello, Hank. | 你好 汉克 |
[00:25] | You’re supposed to be in Moscow. | 你应该在莫斯科 |
[00:27] | I took a detour… | 我绕了个道 |
[00:30] | through your defense lab. | 去了你的防御实验室 |
[00:33] | Tell me that isn’t what I think it is. | 告诉我这不是我想的那个东西 |
[00:35] | That depends if you think | 那得看你是不是认为 |
[00:36] | it’s a poor attempt to replicate my work. | 这是意图复制我实验成果的失败品 |
[00:39] | Even for this group, that takes nerve. | 就算是你们三个 这也太胆大了 |
[00:43] | You were instructed to go to Russia. | 你受命前往俄罗斯 |
[00:44] | May I remind you, Dr. Pym, that you’re a soldier… | 我需要提醒你 皮姆博士 你是名军人 |
[00:46] | I’m a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[00:47] | Then act like one. | 那就有点科学家的样子 |
[00:49] | The Pym Particle is the | 皮姆粒子是从古至今 |
[00:50] | most revolutionary science ever developed. | 最具革命性的科学发明 |
[00:52] | Help us put it to good use. | 帮我们物尽其用 |
[00:53] | I let you turn me into your errand boy, | 我让你们把我当仆人一样使唤 |
[00:55] | and now you try to steal my research? | 可你们现在居然试图盗取我的研究 |
[00:58] | If only you’d protected Janet with such ferocity, Dr. Pym. | 要是当时你也像现在这么猛地保护简妮特 皮姆博士 |
[01:07] | Easy, Hank. | 别冲动 汉克 |
[01:10] | You mention my wife again | 你再敢提我妻子试试 |
[01:13] | and I’ll show you ferocity. | 我就让你见识下什么叫猛 |
[01:15] | Don’t look at me. You said it. | 别看我 话是你说的 |
[01:18] | I formally tender my resignation. | 我正实提出辞职 |
[01:20] | We don’t accept it. Formally. | 我们拒绝接受 正式的 |
[01:22] | Hank, | 汉克 |
[01:24] | we need you. | 我们需要你 |
[01:25] | The Pym Particle is a miracle. Please. | 皮姆粒子是个奇迹 拜托了 |
[01:28] | Don’t let your past determine the future. | 别让你的过去决定未来 |
[01:30] | As long as I am alive, | 只要我还活着 |
[01:33] | nobody will ever get that formula. | 谁都休想得到那个公式 |
[01:44] | We shouldn’t let him leave the building. | 我们不该让他离开这栋楼 |
[01:46] | You’ve already lied to him. | 你已经骗了他了 |
[01:46] | Now you want to go to war with him? | 现在还想跟他开战吗 |
[01:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:49] | Our scientists haven’t come close to replicating his work. | 我们的科学家想复制他的成果还差得远呢 |
[01:53] | He just kicked your ass, full-size. | 他刚才已经着实地教训了你一顿 |
[01:55] | You really want to find out | 你真想体验下 |
[01:55] | what it’s like when you can’t see him coming? | 在你看都看不到他在哪时 他有多厉害吗 |
[01:58] | I’ve known Hank Pym for a long time. | 我认识汉克·皮姆很久了 |
[02:00] | He’s no security risk. | 他不是安全隐患 |
[02:04] | Unless we make him one. | 除非我们把他逼到那步 |
[02:43] | 现在 | |
[02:44] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[02:45] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[02:47] | Come get you some now. | 放马过来吧 |
[03:00] | You didn’t even move. | 你连动都没动一下 |
[03:02] | Nah. | 是啊 |
[03:03] | What if I come in on the left side, right? Just down here. | 我要是打你左边呢 就下面这里 |
[03:05] | You see this right here? | 你看到这里了吗 |
[03:15] | I’m gonna miss you, Scott. | 我会想你的 斯科特 |
[03:16] | I’m gonna miss you, too, Peachy. | 我也会想你的 桃子 |
[03:20] | Man, you guys got the weirdest goodbye rituals. | 你们这帮人的道别仪式真怪 |
[03:22] | All right, break it up. | 好了 散了吧 |
[03:23] | Break it up! Break it up! | 散了吧 散了吧 |
[03:37] | 圣昆廷监狱 | |
[03:43] | Scotty! | 斯科蒂 |
[03:45] | What’s up, man! | 你好呀 哥们 |
[03:47] | Damn! | 真该死 |
[03:48] | Ha-ha! Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[03:52] | Hey, what’s up with your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[03:54] | Oh. Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:55] | Peachy. It’s a going-away present. | 桃子打的 临别赠礼 |
[03:57] | Oh, yeah. I still got my scar from a year ago. | 对哦 我去年留的疤还在呢 |
[04:01] | You know what? | 可你知道吗 |
[04:02] | I’m still the only one who knocked him out. | 我仍然是唯一一个把他打趴下的人 |
[04:04] | Well, I definitely didn’t. | 我可没做到 |
[04:07] | Thanks for picking me up, brother. | 谢谢你来接我 哥们 |
[04:08] | Bro, you think I’m gonna miss my celly getting out? | 哥们 我的狱友出狱我能不来吗 |
[04:11] | Hey, how’s your girl, man? | 你女朋友如何 哥们 |
[04:13] | Oh, she left me. | 她把我甩了 |
[04:14] | Yeah, my ma died, too. | 我妈也死了 |
[04:17] | And my dad got deported. | 我爸被驱逐出境了 |
[04:20] | But I got the van! | 但这车归我了 |
[04:21] | – It’s nice. – Yeah, right? | -不错 -是吧 |
[04:24] | Thanks for the hook-up, too. I needed a place to stay. | 还要谢谢你让我借住 我需要地方住 |
[04:26] | You wait till you see this couch. | 当你看到沙发再说吧 |
[04:27] | You’re gonna be really happy. | 你肯定会很高兴的 |
[04:28] | You’re gonna be on your feet in no time. Watch. | 你会很快站稳脚跟的 看着吧 |
[04:30] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[04:31] | And I gotta introduce you to some people. | 我还要把你介绍给一些人 |
[04:33] | Some really skilled people. | 一些非常有才的人 |
[04:34] | – Not interested. – Yeah, right. | -没兴趣 -得了吧 |
[04:36] | No, I’m serious, man. I’m not going back. | 不 说真的 我不要再坐牢了 |
[04:40] | I got a daughter to take care of. | 我还有个女儿要照顾 |
[04:42] | You know that jobs don’t come easy for ex-cons, right? | 你知道有案底的人不好找工作吧 |
[04:44] | Look, man, I got a master’s in electrical engineering, all right? | 哥们 我可是电气工程硕士好吧 |
[04:48] | I’m gonna be fine. | 肯定没问题 |
[04:52] | Welcome to Baskin-Robbins. | 欢迎光临芭斯罗缤 |
[04:54] | Would you like to try our Mango Fruit Blast? | 想试一下我们的芒果水果风暴吗 |
[04:56] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[04:57] | Um, I will have… I’ll have a burger, please. | 给我来个汉堡吧 谢谢 |
[05:00] | Oh, we don’t… we don’t make that. | 我们这不卖汉堡 |
[05:03] | Pretzel. Hot pretzel. Like, mustard… | 那就椒盐卷饼 热的 加黄芥末酱 |
[05:05] | Do you have mustard dip? | 你们有黄芥末沾酱吗 |
[05:06] | It’s ice cream. Baskin-Robbins. | 我们是冰淇淋店 芭斯罗缤 |
[05:09] | I’ll just do, like, whatever’s hot and fresh. | 那就给我随便来个热的刚出炉的吧 |
[05:12] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[05:13] | Can I see you in the back, chief? Pronto. | 能到后面来聊两句吗 快点 |
[05:15] | Sure thing, Dale. | 没问题 戴尔 |
[05:17] | Darby, could you just, uh, take care of this idiot? Thanks. | 达比 这白痴交给你了 谢谢 |
[05:24] | Hey, Dale. | 戴尔 |
[05:25] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[05:26] | Pull up some chair. | 拿把椅子坐下吧 |
[05:30] | Three years at San Quentin, huh? | 在圣昆廷监狱待了三年 |
[05:32] | You found out. | 你查出来了 |
[05:33] | Baskin-Robbins always finds out. | 芭斯罗缤总会查出来的 |
[05:36] | Look, I’m sorry, all right? But I… | 我很抱歉 但是我 |
[05:38] | No one would hire me. | 没人肯雇我 |
[05:40] | Breaking and entering. Grand larceny. | 非法闯入 重大盗窃罪 |
[05:42] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:43] | I don’t do it anymore. I just… | 我已经金盆洗手了 我只是 |
[05:46] | Respect. | 向你致敬 |
[05:48] | I couldn’t be happier about it. | 我简直开心得不能再开心了 |
[05:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:51] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:53] | You really stuck it to those billionaire SOBs. | 你真的给那些该死的亿万富翁颜色看了 |
[05:56] | The more I read about what you did and stuff… | 我对你做的那些事了解得越多 |
[05:58] | I’m like, “Wow, I know this guy? | 我越觉得”我居然认识这家伙 |
[06:00] | I’m in charge of this guy?” | 他现在归我管” |
[06:03] | Well, I’m very happy in this job, | 我这份工作做的很开心 |
[06:04] | and I really just appreciate the opportunity to… | 我很感谢有机会可以 |
[06:08] | Well, you’re fired, of course. | 你当然是被炒了 |
[06:12] | I can’t really keep you on. | 我不能留着你 |
[06:13] | Wait, what? Fired? | 等一下 什么 炒了 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:16] | Dale, look, it wasn’t a violent crime. | 戴尔 那不是暴力犯罪 |
[06:17] | I mean, I’m a good worker. | 我是个好员工 |
[06:18] | No, it wasn’t a violent crime. It was a cool crime. | 不 的确不是暴力犯罪 是酷炫型的 |
[06:21] | I’ll tell you what, though. | 但我告诉你 |
[06:22] | This will be totally off the books, off the records, | 当然是私下的 不对外啊 |
[06:26] | but if you want to grab one of those Mango Fruit Blasts | 如果你走的时候想拿上一杯 |
[06:29] | on your way out the door, | 芒果水果风暴的话 |
[06:30] | I’ll just pretend I didn’t see it. | 我会假装没看到 |
[07:11] | Hey, Scotty. What’s up? | 斯科蒂 怎么了 |
[07:13] | I thought you were supposed to be at work. | 我还以为你在上班呢 |
[07:15] | I was. I got fired. | 刚被炒了 |
[07:17] | Damn. They find out who you are? | 该死的 他们查出你是谁了 |
[07:19] | Baskin-Robbins always finds out, bro. | 芭斯罗缤总能查出来 哥们 |
[07:22] | Baskin-Robbins don’t play. | 芭斯罗缤可不是玩的 |
[07:23] | You want some waffles? | 要吃华夫饼吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I’ll take a waffle. | 好 给我来一个 |
[07:27] | Oh. That’s Kurt. | 那位是科特 |
[07:28] | He was Folsom for five years. He’s a wizard on that laptop. | 他在福尔松蹲了五年 他是电脑天才 |
[07:32] | Nice meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:33] | Yeah. Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[07:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:36] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[07:39] | Nice work on the Vista job. | 维斯塔那票干的不错 |
[07:41] | Vista job, yes. | 维斯塔那票 没错 |
[07:42] | No, no. I have heard of this robbery. | 不 不 我听说过这个打劫 |
[07:45] | Well, technically, I didn’t rob them. Robbery involves threat. | 严格来讲 我没有打劫他们 打劫包括恐吓 |
[07:49] | I hate violence. I burgled them. I’m a cat burglar. | 我讨厌暴力 我偷了他们 我是个飞贼 |
[07:51] | You mean you’re a pussy. | 你是说你是个怂货 |
[07:54] | They were overcharging the customers, right? | 他们对顾客漫天要价 |
[07:56] | And it added up to millions. | 总计得有上百万 |
[07:58] | He blows the whistle and he gets fired. | 他揭发了这件事结果被炒了 |
[08:00] | And what does he do? | 他接下来做了什么 |
[08:01] | He hacks into the security system | 他黑进了安保系统 |
[08:03] | and transfers millions | 把上百万美金 |
[08:04] | back to the people that they stole it from. | 转回给了那些被骗的人账上 |
[08:06] | Posts all the bank records online. | 还把所有的银行记录都放到了网上 |
[08:08] | And he drove the dude’s Bentley into his swimming pool. | 还把那家伙的宾利开进了他家泳池里 |
[08:13] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干吗 |
[08:17] | Why are you telling my life story to these guys? | 为什么把我的人生故事告诉这俩人 |
[08:19] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:21] | My cousin talked to this guy two weeks ago | 我表兄两周前跟一个人 |
[08:24] | about this little perfect job. | 聊到一票超完美的活 |
[08:25] | No way. | 不干 |
[08:26] | No, no, no. Wait! This guy… | 别别别 等一下 这个人 |
[08:28] | This guy fits your M.O. | 正好是你不喜欢的那种 |
[08:28] | No! | 不要 |
[08:30] | I’m finished, man. I’m not going back to jail. | 我金盆洗手了 我不要再进监狱了 |
[08:32] | It’s some retired millionaire living off his golden parachute. | 是个拿着丰厚养老金退休的百万富翁 |
[08:34] | It’s a perfect Scott Lang mark! | 这简直就是斯科特·朗的完美目标 |
[08:36] | I don’t care. I’m out. | 我不在乎 我不干 |
[08:57] | Dr. Pym? | 皮姆博士 |
[08:58] | Yes. I’m still alive. | 是的 我还活着 |
[09:08] | ID? | 身份证明 |
[09:10] | Perhaps that will suffice. | 有那个就够了吧 |
[09:15] | Very sorry, sir. Please come in. | 很抱歉 先生 请进 |
[09:19] | Is that Hank Pym? | 那是汉克·皮姆吗 |
[09:25] | Good morning, Hank. | 早上好 汉克 |
[09:28] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[09:29] | Would it kill you to call me Dad? | 叫我一声爸会死吗 |
[09:32] | Dr. Cross will be so pleased that | 你能抽空来见我们 |
[09:34] | you could find the time to join us today. | 克洛斯博士会很开心的 |
[09:36] | More like “thrilled”. | 简直是激动万分 |
[09:38] | I was surprised to receive | 收到你发的邀请函 |
[09:40] | any kind of invitation from you, Darren. | 我还真是意外呀 达伦 |
[09:42] | What’s the occasion? | 今天是什么大日子 |
[09:44] | Oh, you’ll see. Won’t he, Hope? | 你会知道的 对吧 霍普 |
[09:50] | We’re ready for you inside. | 里面已经准备好了 就等你了 |
[09:53] | Ouch. | 还是不理你呀 |
[09:55] | I guess some old wounds never heal, huh? | 看来有些旧伤是无法痊愈的 |
[09:59] | Don’t worry, she’s in good hands. | 别担心 我会照顾好她的 |
[10:02] | You’re in for a treat. | 你这次是来看好戏的 |
[10:07] | Long time, no see, Dr. Pym. How’s retirement? | 好久不见 皮姆博士 退休生活还好吗 |
[10:11] | How’s your face? | 你的脸还好吗 |
[10:16] | After you. | 你先请 |
[10:25] | Now, before we start, | 在我们开始前 |
[10:26] | I’d like to introduce a very special guest. | 我想先介绍一位非常特别的嘉宾 |
[10:29] | This company’s founder and my mentor, | 这个公司的创始人以及我的导师 |
[10:32] | Dr. Hank Pym. | 汉克·皮姆博士 |
[10:48] | When I took over this company for Dr. Pym, | 当我从皮姆博士手中接管了这家公司时 |
[10:50] | I immediately started researching a particle | 我便立刻开始研究一个 |
[10:53] | that could change the distance between atoms, | 可以改变分子间距离 |
[10:55] | while increasing density and strength. | 并增加密度和力量的粒子 |
[10:59] | Why this revolutionary idea remained buried | 如此一个革命性的想法为何会 |
[11:02] | beneath the dust and cobwebs of | 一直被埋在汉克的众多研究中 |
[11:04] | Hank’s research, I couldn’t tell you. | 积累尘土和蜘蛛网 我不得而知 |
[11:06] | But just imagine, | 但请想像一下 |
[11:08] | a soldier the size of an insect. | 一个昆虫大小的士兵 |
[11:16] | The ultimate secret weapon. | 终极秘密武器 |
[11:29] | An Ant-Man. | 蚁人 |
[11:33] | That’s what they called you. Right, Hank? | 他们当初就是这么称呼你的 对吧 汉克 |
[11:39] | Silly, I know. | 有点傻 我知道 |
[11:41] | Propaganda. | 这只是宣传手段 |
[11:43] | Tales to astonish! | 用来唬人的故事 |
[11:45] | Trumped-up BS to scare the USSR. | 捏造出来吓唬苏联的故事 |
[11:48] | Hank, will you tell our guests what you told me | 汉克 可以请你告诉来宾们 |
[11:52] | every single time I asked you, | 我每一次问你”蚁人真实存在吗” |
[11:57] | “Was the Ant-Man real?” | 你是怎么回答我的 |
[12:00] | Just a tall tale. | 这只是个传说 |
[12:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:02] | Because how could anything so miraculous | 因为如此不可思议的事 |
[12:04] | possibly be real? | 怎么可能是真的 |
[12:16] | Well, I was inspired by the legend of the Ant-Man. | 我受到蚁人传说的启发 |
[12:20] | And with my breakthrough shrinking inorganic material, | 有了我缩小无机物材料的突破性进展 |
[12:22] | I thought, could it be possible to shrink a person? | 我就想 有没有可能把人也缩小呢 |
[12:26] | Could that be done? | 这有可能做到吗 |
[12:29] | Well, it’s not a legend anymore. | 这不再是个传说了 |
[12:34] | Distinguished guests, | 尊敬的来宾们 |
[12:36] | I am proud to present the end of warfare as we know it. | 我自豪地向你们展示现代战争的终结者 |
[12:41] | The Yellowjacket! | 黄衫 |
[12:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:49] | The Yellowjacket is an all-purpose weapon of war | 黄衫是全能的战争武器 |
[12:53] | capable of altering the size of the wearer | 它可以改变穿着者的大小 |
[12:56] | for the ultimate combat advantage. | 能够轻松打赢战争 |
[12:59] | We live in an era | 在我们现今生活的时代 |
[13:00] | in which the weapons we use to protect ourselves | 我们用来保护自己的武器 |
[13:02] | are undermined by constant surveillance. | 受到持续监视的削弱 |
[13:05] | It’s time to return to a simpler age. | 来回到简单的时代 |
[13:08] | One where the powers of freedom | 让人们可以公开地 |
[13:09] | can once again operate openly | 使用自由的权利 |
[13:11] | to protect their interests. | 来保卫自己的利益 |
[13:13] | An all-purpose peace-keeping vessel, | 一个全能型维和的机甲 |
[13:16] | the Yellowjacket can manage any conflict | 黄衫可以悄无声息地 |
[13:18] | on the geopolitical landscape | 解决地缘政治中的 |
[13:20] | completely unseen. | 任何冲突 |
[13:22] | Efficient in both preventative measures | 在预防手段和战术袭击中 |
[13:24] | and tactical assault. | 均有奇效 |
[13:26] | Practical applications include surveillance, | 实际应用包括监视 |
[13:29] | industrial sabotage, | 工业破坏 |
[13:31] | and the elimination of obstructions on the road to peace. | 和清除和平道路上的一切障碍 |
[13:36] | A single Yellowjacket | 只需一件黄衫 |
[13:37] | offers the user unlimited influence | 使用者即可享有执行保护措施的 |
[13:40] | to carry out protective actions. | 无限能力 |
[13:42] | And, one day soon, an army of Yellowjackets | 在不久后的一天 一支穿着黄衫的军队 |
[13:45] | will create a sustainable environment | 将在全球范围创造一个 |
[13:47] | of well-being around the world. | 幸福的可持续发展的环境 |
[13:50] | The Yellowjacket. | 黄衫 |
[13:53] | So, it’s a suit? | 所以这就是件衣服 |
[13:58] | Don’t be crude, Frank. | 别说这么粗俗 弗兰克 |
[13:59] | It’s not a suit, it’s a vessel. | 这不是件衣服 而是个机甲 |
[14:03] | What’s the matter? You’re not impressed? | 怎么了 这项发明没有打动你吗 |
[14:05] | No, I’m impressed. I’m also concerned. | 不 让人印象深刻 但我也有顾虑 |
[14:08] | Imagine what our enemies could do with this tech. | 想像一下我们的敌人能用这项技术做什么 |
[14:11] | We should have a longer conversation about that, Frank. | 我们应该好好聊一下这个问题 弗兰克 |
[14:13] | I really value your opinion. | 我很重视你的意见 |
[14:16] | Thank you for coming. Hope? | 谢谢大家莅临 霍普 |
[14:19] | Thank you very much, everybody. I will escort you out now. | 非常感谢诸位 我现在将带大家离场 |
[14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:26] | You seem a bit shocked. | 你好像有点震惊 |
[14:27] | Darren, there’s a reason that I buried these secrets. | 达伦 我尘封那些秘密是有原因的 |
[14:32] | So you finally admit it! | 你终于承认了 |
[14:34] | We could have done this together, Hank. | 我们本可携手完成 汉克 |
[14:36] | But you ruined that. | 但你却把机会毁了 |
[14:39] | That’s why you’re the past and I’m the future. | 所以你只停留在过去 我才是未来 |
[14:40] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[14:43] | Dr. Cross? | 克洛斯博士 |
[14:46] | You sell to me first, 20% over your asking price, | 你先卖给我 我出比你要价高20%的价格 |
[14:49] | I can have the cash here in two weeks. | 两周后我就可以付你现金 |
[14:51] | Deal. | 成交 |
[15:01] | We have to make our move, Hank. | 我们该行动了 汉克 |
[15:03] | How close is he? | 他进展得怎么样了 |
[15:04] | He still can’t shrink a live subject. | 他还没法缩小生物 |
[15:07] | Just give me the suit | 你就把衣服给我 |
[15:08] | and let me finish this once and for all. | 我来永除后患 |
[15:10] | No. | 不行 |
[15:11] | I have Cross’ complete trust. | 克洛斯完全信任我 |
[15:13] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[15:14] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[15:15] | Well, that’s not entirely true. | 也不尽然 |
[15:19] | I think I found a guy. | 我想我找到了合适的人选 |
[15:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:29] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[15:30] | Peanut! Oh! | 小花生 |
[15:32] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[15:34] | I’m so sorry I’m late. | 非常抱歉 我迟到了 |
[15:35] | I didn’t know what time your party started. | 我不知道聚会几点开始 |
[15:37] | It was on the invitation. | 邀请上写了时间的 |
[15:38] | He didn’t get an invitation. | 他都没收到邀请 |
[15:40] | But he came anyway! | 可他还是来了 |
[15:42] | Well, I’m not gonna miss my little girl’s birthday party. | 我不会错过宝贝女儿的生日聚会 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna go tell Mommy you’re here. | 我去告诉妈妈你来了 |
[15:47] | Oh, you don’t… | 别 |
[15:47] | What are you doing here, Lang? | 你来这儿干什么 郎 |
[15:49] | You haven’t paid a dime of child support. | 你没给过孩子一分钱的抚养费 |
[15:50] | You know, right now, if I wanted to, I could arrest you. | 现在 只要我乐意 就可以逮捕你 |
[15:52] | It’s good to see you too, Paxton. | 好像我很愿意见你似的 帕克斯顿 |
[15:53] | Mommy’s so happy you’re here, she choked on her drink. | 你能来妈妈可高兴了 她喝水都呛着了 |
[15:58] | Hey, look what I have for you. | 看我给你带了什么 |
[16:01] | Can I open it now? | 我能现在就打开吗 |
[16:02] | Of course, sweetheart. It’s your birthday. | 当然能 宝贝儿 今天是你的生日啊 |
[16:08] | You’re my bestest friend. | 你是我最最最好的朋友 |
[16:10] | What is that thing? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[16:11] | He’s so ugly! | 他好丑啊 |
[16:13] | I love him! | 我爱死他了 |
[16:16] | Can I go show my friends? | 我能拿给我朋友们看吗 |
[16:18] | Of course, sweetheart. Go ahead. | 当然能 宝贝儿 去吧 |
[16:20] | You’re my bestest friend. | 你是我最最最好的朋友 |
[16:22] | Look, the child support is coming, all right? | 我会给孩子抚养费的 |
[16:24] | It’s just hard finding a job when you have a record. | 不过有了前科就很难找到工作 |
[16:26] | I’m sure you’ll figure it out. | 我相信你能想法解决 |
[16:27] | But for now, | 不过现在 |
[16:27] | – I want you out of my house. – No way! | -我希望你离开我家 -不可能 |
[16:29] | It’s my daughter’s birthday party. | 这是我女儿的生日聚会 |
[16:30] | – It’s my house! – So what? | -这是我家 -那又如何 |
[16:31] | – It’s my kid! – Scott! | -她是我闺女 -斯科特 |
[16:33] | You can’t just show up here. You know that. Come on. | 你不能说来就来 你知道的 走吧 |
[16:35] | It’s a birthday party. | 这是生日聚会啊 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I know, but you can’t just show up. | 我知道 但你不能说来就来 |
[16:38] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我闺女 |
[16:39] | You don’t know the first thing about being a father. | 你根本就不懂怎么做父亲 |
[16:41] | Maggie, I tell you this as a friend, | 玛姬 看在你是我初恋 |
[16:43] | and as the first love of my life. | 我们还是朋友的份上 我告诉你 |
[16:45] | Your fiance is an asshat. | 你的未婚夫是个混袋 |
[16:47] | He’s not an asshat. | 他不是混袋 |
[16:48] | Hey, watch your language. Okay? | 喂 嘴巴放干净点儿 |
[16:49] | What language? I said “Hat.” | 哪里不干净了 我说的是袋 |
[16:51] | Stop it. | 别吵了 |
[16:54] | Really, Maggie? That guy? | 真的吗 玛姬 就他 |
[16:56] | Come on! You could marry anyone you want, | 你可以嫁给任何你喜欢的人 |
[16:57] | and you have to get engaged to a cop? | 为什么偏要选个条子呢 |
[16:59] | At least he’s not a crook. | 至少他不是骗子 |
[17:02] | I’m trying, okay? I’ve changed. I’m straight. | 我在努力 我已经改过自新 洗手不干了 |
[17:05] | I had a job and… | 我找了份工作 |
[17:09] | I wanna provide. | 我想付抚养费 |
[17:10] | I had a lot of time to think about it and I love her. | 我花了很多时间思考 现在我明白了 |
[17:13] | So much. | 我非常爱她 |
[17:14] | I’ve missed so much time | 我错过了太多 |
[17:15] | and I wanna be a part of her life. | 我想成为她生活的一部分 |
[17:18] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[17:19] | Get an apartment, | 租套公寓 |
[17:21] | get a job, pay child support. | 找份工作 付抚养费 |
[17:24] | And then we will talk about visitation, I promise. | 然后我们再讨论探视孩子的问题 |
[17:27] | You’re her hero, Scott. | 你是她的英雄 斯科特 |
[17:30] | Just be the person that she already thinks you are. | 成为她心目中的那个人吧 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry you have such | 弗兰克 很遗憾 |
[17:59] | deep concerns about the Yellowjacket, Frank. | 你对黄衫深表担忧 |
[18:02] | Yeah. Well, uh… | 是啊 |
[18:04] | Unfortunately, we can’t just do whatever we want. | 很不幸 我们不能为所欲为 |
[18:09] | It’d be nice though, right? | 那样就好了 |
[18:12] | But there are laws. | 但是得遵守法则 |
[18:14] | What laws? Of man? | 什么法则 人的吗 |
[18:15] | The laws of nature transcend the laws of man. | 自然法则高于人的法则 |
[18:18] | And I have transcended the laws of nature. | 而我要高于自然法则 |
[18:23] | Darren, I don’t think you understand… | 达伦 我觉得你不懂 |
[18:33] | We still haven’t worked out all the bugs. | 我们还没解决所有问题 |
[18:40] | Goodbye, Frank. | 永别了 弗兰克 |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about gratitude lately. | 我最近一直在想感恩这事 |
[19:03] | And today, during my morning meditation, | 今天早上 我在冥想的时候 |
[19:06] | an interesting thought occurred to me, | 得出了一个有意思的结论 |
[19:07] | and I think it might apply to you, too. | 我觉得也适用于你 |
[19:09] | How’s that? | 什么结论 |
[19:10] | Gratitude can be forgiveness. | 感恩可以是原谅 |
[19:13] | I’ve spent years carrying around my anger for Hank Pym. | 我有好几年都活在对汉克·皮姆的愤恨中 |
[19:17] | I devoted my genius to him. | 我把我的才华都奉献给了他 |
[19:20] | I could have worked anywhere. | 我本来可以去任何地方工作 |
[19:22] | I chose my mentor poorly. | 我没选好导师 |
[19:25] | You didn’t even have a choice. | 而你甚至别无选择 |
[19:27] | He never believed in you. | 他根本就不相信你 |
[19:30] | It’s a shame what we had to do, | 之前赶你走真是不好 |
[19:32] | but he forced us to do it, didn’t he? | 可这都是被他逼的 对不对 |
[19:36] | But we shouldn’t be angry, we should be grateful. | 但我们不该生气 我们应该感恩 |
[19:39] | Because his failures as a mentor, | 因为作为失败的导师 |
[19:42] | as a father, | 失败的父亲 |
[19:45] | forced us to spread our wings. | 是他逼我们一展鸿图 |
[19:51] | You’re a success, Darren. | 达伦 你成功了 |
[19:54] | You deserve everything coming your way. | 你能获得的一切都当之无愧 |
[20:10] | 再过377天才能见到凯西 | |
[20:18] | Stop cheating. | 别作弊了 |
[20:20] | Hey, what’s up, hotshot? | 回来啦 能人 |
[20:23] | Maybe he didn’t hear you. | 他可能没听见你说话 |
[20:25] | How was the party? | 生日聚会怎么样 |
[20:32] | Tell me about that tip. | 跟我说说那个活 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么 |
[20:35] | I wanna know about that tip. | 我想知道你说的那个活 |
[20:37] | Oh, baby, it’s on! It’s so on, right now. | 宝贝儿 开工了 现在就行动 |
[20:40] | Calm down, all right? I just need to know where it came from. | 别激动 我就想知道消息的来源 |
[20:42] | It’s gotta be airtight. | 要绝对可靠才行 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:46] | I was at a wine tasting with my cousin Ernesto. | 我和表兄欧内斯托一起参加一场品酒会 |
[20:48] | Which was mainly reds, | 当时大部分是红酒 |
[20:49] | and you know I don’t like reds, man. | 你知道我不喜欢红酒 |
[20:50] | But there was a rose that saved the day. | 但有种玫瑰葡萄酒扭转了局面 |
[20:51] | It was delightful. | 那天我们很愉快 |
[20:53] | And then he tells me about this girl, | 他跟我聊起一个姑娘 |
[20:54] | Emily, that we used to kick it with. | 艾米丽 她以前经常跟我们鬼混 |
[20:55] | It was actually the first pair of boobs I ever touched. | 其实那是我摸过的第一对奶 |
[20:58] | It’s the wrong details. | 你扯远了 |
[20:59] | It has nothing to do with the story. | 这跟你要讲的事毫无瓜葛 |
[21:01] | Go. | 重讲 |
[21:03] | So, uh, he tells me that she’s | 他告诉我她现在有份工作 |
[21:05] | working as a housekeeper now, right? | 是帮别人打扫卫生 |
[21:07] | And she’s dating this dude, Carlos, | 她在跟一个叫卡洛斯的家伙约会 |
[21:08] | who’s a shot caller from across the bay. | 他是海湾那头的一个大佬 |
[21:10] | And she tells him about the dude that she’s cleaning for. | 她把她雇主的情况告诉了他 |
[21:13] | Right? That he’s like this big-shot CEO | 他雇主是个很牛的执行总裁 |
[21:16] | that is all retired now, but he’s loaded. | 已经金盆洗手 但是超级有钱 |
[21:18] | And so, Carlos and Ernesto are on the same softball team, | 卡洛斯和欧内斯托在同一个垒球队 |
[21:22] | and they get to talking, right? | 他们有天开始聊天 |
[21:23] | And here comes the good part. Carlos says, “Yo, man. | 好戏来了 卡洛斯说 “伙计 |
[21:27] | “This guy’s got a big-ass safe just | “有个人有个超大的保险柜 |
[21:29] | “Sitting in the basement, just chilling.” | “就放在地下室 就放在那” |
[21:31] | Of course Ernesto comes to me because | 欧内斯托当然就来找了我 |
[21:32] | he knows I got mad thieving skills. | 因为他知道我盗窃技能了得 |
[21:33] | Of course, I ask him… | 当然 我问了他 |
[21:34] | “Did Emily tell Carlos to tell you | 艾米丽告诉卡洛斯告诉你 |
[21:36] | “To get to me what kind of safe it was?” | 告诉我那是个什么样的保险柜了吗 |
[21:38] | And he says, “Nah, dawg. | 他说 没有 |
[21:39] | “All she said is that it’s super-legit | 她只说保险柜超赞 |
[21:41] | “And whatever’s in it, it’s gotta be good.” | 装在里面的肯定是好东西 |
[21:47] | What? | 什么 |
[21:48] | Old man have safe. | 老头有个保险柜 |
[21:51] | And he’s gone for a week. | 而且他这一周不在家 |
[21:52] | All right. There’s an old man, he’s got a safe, | 好吧 有个老头 他有个保险柜 |
[21:55] | and he’s gone for a week. | 而且有一周不在家 |
[21:56] | Let’s just work with that. | 就按这个来计划 |
[21:57] | You know what I’m saying? | 我说什么来着 |
[22:47] | Landline’s cut, cell signal’s jammed. | 座机线剪了 手机信号阻断 |
[22:50] | No one will be making for distress call tonight. | 今晚没人会打求救电话 |
[22:53] | Comm check. | 通信检查 |
[22:54] | – Check. – Check. | -收到 -收到 |
[22:55] | Hey, if the job goes bad, you know I got your back, right? | 要是出了状况 还有我呢 |
[22:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:59] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不会出状况的 |
[23:03] | I love it when he gets cocky. | 我就喜欢他自负的样子 |
[23:11] | Damn! | 厉害 |
[23:40] | Alarm is dead. | 警报解除了 |
[23:41] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[23:44] | All right, I’m moving through the house. | 好了 我进到房子里了 |
[24:05] | 大力士设备 | |
[24:12] | There’s a fingerprint lock on the door. | 门上是个指纹锁 |
[24:14] | It’s got what? Ernesto didn’t tell me nothing about that. | 什么 欧内斯托没告诉我这个啊 |
[24:17] | Aw, man, are we screwed? | 我们是不是完蛋了 |
[24:19] | Not necessarily. | 并不会 |
[25:09] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[25:10] | No alarms have been triggered. He’s in like the Flynn. | 没有触发警报 身手不错啊 |
[25:17] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[25:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:21] | Well, they weren’t kidding. This safe is serious. | 他们没开玩笑 这个保险柜相当保险 |
[25:24] | How serious are we talking, Scotty? | 有多保险 斯科蒂 |
[25:26] | 保险柜品牌 | |
[25:26] | It’s a Carbondale. | 是卡本代尔牌的 |
[25:28] | It’s from 1910. | 1910年造 |
[25:29] | Made from the same steel as the Titanic. | 用的跟泰坦尼克号一样的钢材 |
[25:33] | Can you crack it? | 你能打开吗 |
[25:35] | Well, here’s the thing. It doesn’t do so well in the cold. | 关键在于 这种钢不怎么耐寒 |
[25:38] | Remember what that iceberg did? | 还记得那座冰山吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah, man. It killed DiCaprio. | 记得 坑死了小李子 |
[25:41] | Killed everybody. | 一船人都死了 |
[25:42] | Did not kill the old lady. | 老太太没死 |
[25:44] | She still throw the jewel into the oceans. | 她还把宝石扔进海里了 |
[26:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:40] | I poured water in the | 我把水倒进锁眼里 |
[26:41] | locking mechanism and froze it with nitrogen. | 用氮把水冻上 |
[26:43] | Ice expands. Metal doesn’t. | 冰会膨胀 而金属不会 |
[26:46] | – What are you doing now? – Waiting. | -你现在在干什么 -等待 |
[26:50] | Waiting. | 等待 |
[26:59] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[27:04] | What is it? Cash? Jewels? | 里面是什么 现金吗 珠宝吗 |
[27:07] | – There’s nothing here. – What did you say? | -什么也没有 -你说什么 |
[27:10] | – It’s a suit. – What? | -是套衣服 -什么 |
[27:13] | It’s an old motorcycle suit. | 一套旧机车皮衣 |
[27:16] | There’s no cash, no jewelry, nothing? | 没有现金 没有珠宝 什么也没有 |
[27:18] | No. | 没有 |
[27:20] | It’s a bust. | 白忙活一场 |
[27:22] | I’m really sorry, Scotty. | 非常抱歉 斯科蒂 |
[27:24] | I know you needed to score. | 我知道你需要这票活 |
[28:01] | I thought we were using mice. | 我以为我们是用老鼠 |
[28:03] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[28:05] | Commence Experiment 34-C. Organic atomic reduction. | 开始实验34-C 有机物原子缩小实验 |
[28:11] | Darren, maybe we should think… | 达伦 也许我们该考虑 |
[28:12] | Shrinking organic tissue is the centerpiece of this technology. | 缩小有机物组织是这项技术的核心 |
[28:15] | I can’t go to the buyers with half a breakthrough. | 我不能带着半成品去见买家 |
[28:41] | Experiment 34-C results, | 实验34-C结果 |
[28:46] | negative. | 失败 |
[28:51] | Sanitize the work station. Bring in subject 35-C. | 消毒工作台 带实验对象35-C来 |
[29:06] | Why would you lock this up? | 为什么把这个锁起来 |
[29:29] | This is so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[30:03] | Scotty, what’s up, man? | 斯科蒂 在吗 |
[30:10] | I wonder… What is this? | 不知道这是什么呢 |
[30:43] | The world sure seems different | 从这下面看上去 |
[30:44] | from down here, doesn’t it, Scott? | 世界还真不一样 是不是 斯科特 |
[30:46] | What? Who said that? | 什么 谁在说话 |
[30:55] | Luis, down here! | 路易斯 我在下面 |
[30:56] | It’s a trial by fire, Scott. Or, in this case, | 这是火的试炼 斯科特 |
[31:01] | water. | 或者现在是放水 |
[31:26] | Guess you’re tougher than you thought. | 你比自己想象的要坚强 |
[31:31] | Oh, I don’t want to see this! | 我不想看这个 |
[31:33] | Luis! | 路易斯 |
[31:39] | Son of a… | 奶奶的… |
[32:27] | 积尘袋已满 | |
[32:57] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[33:00] | Not bad for a test drive. | 对试驾来说不错了 |
[33:02] | Keep the suit. I’ll be in touch. | 留着衣服 我会联系你的 |
[33:05] | No! No! No, thank you! | 不 不 不 谢谢了 |
[33:19] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[33:21] | You are under arrest! | 你被捕了 |
[33:22] | No, I didn’t steal anything! | 我没偷东西 |
[33:23] | I was returning something I stole. | 我刚把偷的东西还回去了 |
[33:29] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:34] | You know, you almost had us convinced | 我们都快相信 |
[33:36] | that you were gonna change your ways. | 你真的改过自新了 |
[33:38] | They were really rooting for you. | 她们都很看好你 |
[33:43] | It’s gonna break their hearts. | 这会伤透她们的心 |
[33:47] | You got a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[33:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:50] | Your lawyer. | 你的律师 |
[33:52] | My lawyer? | 我的律师 |
[33:56] | I told you I’d be in touch, Scott. | 我说过我会联系你的 斯科特 |
[33:59] | I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[34:00] | that you prefer the inside of a jail cell. | 你更愿意待在牢房里了 |
[34:04] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[34:05] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[34:10] | Sir, I’m sorry I stole the suit. | 先生 对不起 我偷了衣服 |
[34:13] | I don’t even wanna know why you have it. | 我根本不想知道你为什么有这个 |
[34:15] | Maggie was right about you. | 玛姬没看错你 |
[34:19] | How do you know about… | 你怎么知道 |
[34:19] | No wonder she’s trying to keep you away from Cassie. | 怪不得她不让你接近凯西 |
[34:23] | The moment things get hard, | 世事开始变艰难的时候 |
[34:25] | you turn right back to crime. | 你就会回去犯罪 |
[34:29] | The way I see it, you have a choice. | 在我看来 你有一个选择 |
[34:31] | You can either spend the rest of your life in prison, | 要么在监狱里度过余生 |
[34:35] | or go back to your cell | 要么回到你的牢房 |
[34:37] | and await further instructions. | 等待进一步的指示 |
[34:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:41] | No, I don’t expect you to. | 我也不指望你能明白 |
[34:43] | But you don’t have many options right now, | 但你现在没什么选择的余地 |
[34:45] | and quite frankly, neither do I. | 坦白讲 我也没有 |
[34:49] | Why do you think | 你觉得当初 |
[34:50] | I let you steal that suit in the first place? | 我为什么要让你偷那套衣服呢 |
[34:53] | What? | 什么 |
[35:04] | Second chances don’t come around all that much. | 第二次机会可是很难得啊 |
[35:08] | So, next time you think you might see one, | 所以下次你要是觉得看到了机会 |
[35:10] | I suggest you take a real close look at it. | 我建议你仔细看看 |
[35:27] | You’re my bestest friend! | 你是我最最最好的朋友 |
[35:29] | Are you sure you don’t want a different toy? | 你真的不想要别的玩具吗 |
[35:31] | No, I love this one. | 不 我喜欢这个 |
[35:34] | Okay. Well, get some sleep. I love you. | 好吧 睡觉吧 我爱你 |
[35:37] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[35:39] | Is Daddy a bad man? | 爸爸是坏人吗 |
[35:42] | I heard some grownups say he’s bad. | 我听有些大人说他是坏人 |
[35:45] | No. | 不是 |
[35:47] | Daddy just gets confused sometimes, you know? | 爸爸有时只是有些迷茫 |
[36:42] | Smart choice. You actually listened, for once. | 明智之选 你总算听进去了一回 |
[36:46] | Under the door. | 从门下走 |
[36:52] | Okay, where to now? | 好吧 现在去哪里 |
[36:54] | – Hang tight. – Oh, God. | -稳住 -天呐 |
[36:58] | What, what? | 什么 什么 |
[37:00] | Where the hell did he go? | 他跑哪儿去了 |
[37:01] | I have no idea. He just vanished. | 我不知道 他就那么消失了 |
[37:02] | Set up a five-block perimeter. Now! | 封锁周边五个街区 马上 |
[37:04] | Get back! Get back! Get back! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[37:05] | – Scott, these are my associates. – What? | -斯科特 这些是我的同伴 -什么 |
[37:09] | Is that a camera on an ant? | 那只蚂蚁身上是背了个相机吗 |
[37:10] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 是啊 当然了 为什么不呢 |
[37:12] | Where’s the car? | 车在哪 |
[37:13] | No car. We’ve got wings. | 没有车 我们用飞的 |
[37:15] | Incoming! | 到达 |
[37:26] | Put your foot on the central node and mount the thorax. | 把脚放在中心节点上 然后扶住胸腔 |
[37:29] | Are you Kidding? | 你在逗我吗 |
[37:29] | – How safe is… – Just get on the damn ant, Scott! | -这东西安不安… -你他妈快上去 斯科特 |
[37:44] | Why am I on a police car? | 我为什么在一辆警车上 |
[37:46] | Shouldn’t I not be on a police car? | 我难道不是不应该在警车上吗 |
[37:47] | So they can give you a lift | 这样你就可以搭个顺风车 |
[37:48] | past their five-block perimeter. | 通过他们五个街区的封锁 |
[37:51] | All right. Now, what’s the next move? | 好吧 下一步怎么办 |
[37:53] | Hang on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[37:54] | Oh, this is easy! I’m getting the hang of this. | 这个容易 我找到窍门了 |
[37:56] | Yank up to go up. It’s like a horse. | 往上拉就能向上飞 就像骑马一样 |
[37:58] | You’re throwing 247 off balance. | 你要让247失去平衡了 |
[37:59] | Wait, his name is 247? | 等等 他的名字叫247吗 |
[38:01] | He doesn’t have a name, he has a number, Scott. | 他没有名字 只有编号 斯科特 |
[38:03] | Do you have any idea how many ants there are? | 你知道一共有多少只蚂蚁吗 |
[38:07] | Maybe it’s… maybe it’s 248. | 也许它是…也许它是248 |
[38:09] | No, no, no, no! Vertigo, vertigo! | 不不不不 要晕了 要晕了 |
[38:11] | No, I think it’s 247. | 不 我觉得它是247 |
[38:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:13] | Hang on tight! | 抓紧了 |
[38:15] | I think I’m getting the hang of this. | 我觉得我逐渐掌握窍门了 |
[38:17] | I am controlling 247. He is not listening to you. | 是我在控制247 他并非听命于你 |
[38:20] | What? | 什么 |
[38:21] | – Can I make one little request? – No. | -我能提个小小的要求吗 -不能 |
[38:24] | Stop, 247! Time out, time out. | 停下来 247 打住 打住 |
[38:27] | Time out. | 不玩了 |
[38:28] | 斯科维亚事件该怪谁 | |
[38:28] | All right, hold on. | 好了 等一下 |
[38:30] | Just wait! | 等等 |
[38:32] | What happens if I throw up in this helmet? | 假如我吐在了头盔里会发生什么 |
[38:34] | It’s my helmet, Scott. You do not throw up. | 这是我的头盔 斯科特 别吐里面 |
[38:37] | Let’s set her down, all right? | 让她停下来吧 好不好 |
[38:39] | I’m getting light-headed. | 我头有点晕了 |
[38:40] | Hang on, Scott. | 坚持住 斯科特 |
[38:42] | I’m getting a little… | 我有点… |
[38:43] | I need a snooze button. | 不能睡过头 |
[38:46] | Hit me in 5 minutes. | 5分钟后叫醒我 |
[39:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:15] | Have you been standing there, | 你就一直在那站着 |
[39:16] | watching me sleep, this whole time? | 看我睡觉吗 |
[39:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:21] | Because the last time you were here, you stole something. | 因为你上次来时 是来偷东西的 |
[39:27] | Hey, look… | 听着… |
[39:35] | Paraponera clavata. | 拟猛蚁亚科子弹蚁 |
[39:37] | Giant tropical bullet ants, | 巨型热带子弹蚂蚁 |
[39:38] | 昆虫蛰伤痛度的排名 | |
[39:38] | ranked highest on the Schmidt pain index. | 施密特疼痛指数排第一 |
[39:40] | They’re here to keep an eye on you when I can’t. | 我不在时就由它们在这盯着你 |
[39:43] | Dr. Pym’s waiting for you downstairs. | 皮姆博士在楼下等着你呢 |
[39:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:51] | Whose pajamas are these? | 这是谁的睡衣 |
[40:00] | How am I supposed to do this? | 这要怎么走过去啊 |
[40:08] | All right, just one step at a time. | 好吧 一步一步来 |
[40:16] | You don’t bite me, I don’t step on you. Deal? | 你们不咬我 我就不踩你们 成交吗 |
[40:24] | I could take down the servers | 我可以破坏掉服务器 |
[40:25] | and Cross wouldn’t even know it. | 克洛斯不会发现的 |
[40:26] | We don’t need this guy. | 我们不需要这个人 |
[40:28] | I assume that you’ve already met my daughter, Hope. | 我猜你已经见过我女儿霍普了 |
[40:30] | I did. She’s great. | 见过了 她真好 |
[40:33] | She doesn’t think that we need you. | 她不认为我们需要你 |
[40:35] | We don’t. We can do this ourselves. | 我们是不需要 我们自己就能搞定 |
[40:37] | I go to all this effort to let you steal my suit, | 我费劲千方百计让你偷了我的装备 |
[40:40] | and then Hope has you arrested. | 然后霍普就害你被捕了 |
[40:43] | Okay, we can try this | 好吧 我们可以试试 |
[40:43] | and when he fails, I’ll do it myself. | 一旦他失败了 我就自己上 |
[40:46] | She’s a little bit anxious. | 她有点焦虑 |
[40:48] | It has to do with this job, | 和这次的活儿有关 |
[40:49] | which, judging by the fact that you’re sitting opposite me, | 鉴于你现在坐在我对面的这个事实 |
[40:52] | I take it that you’re interested in. | 我姑且认为你是感兴趣的 |
[40:54] | What job? | 什么活 |
[40:55] | Would you like some tea? | 要喝茶吗 |
[40:58] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[40:59] | I was very impressed with | 我很佩服 |
[41:00] | how you managed to get past my security system. | 你通过我的安保系统的方式 |
[41:05] | Freezing that metal was particularly clever. | 冰冻金属那招尤其聪明 |
[41:08] | Were you watching me? | 你当时在看着我吗 |
[41:09] | Scott, I’ve been watching you for a while. | 斯科特 我看着你有一会儿了 |
[41:13] | Ever since you robbed Vista Corp. | 从你抢了维斯塔公司开始 |
[41:16] | 维斯塔公司前任员 牵扯进手法精妙的盗窃案 | |
[41:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[41:18] | “Burgled” Vista Corp. | “偷了”维斯塔公司 |
[41:22] | Vista’s security system was one of | 维斯塔的安保系统 |
[41:23] | the most advanced in the business. | 是业内最先进的 |
[41:26] | It was supposed to be unbeatable. | 它本应该是无法攻破的 |
[41:28] | But you beat it. | 但是你攻破了 |
[41:30] | Would you like some sugar? | 要加糖吗 |
[41:31] | Yeah, thanks. | 要 谢谢 |
[41:37] | You know what? I’m okay. | 你猜怎么着 还是不要了 |
[41:43] | How do you make them do that? | 你是怎么让它们做到那个的 |
[41:45] | Ants can lift objects 50 times their weight. | 蚂蚁能搬动自身重量50倍的物体 |
[41:48] | They build, farm, they cooperate with each other. | 它们建造 耕作 相互合作 |
[41:51] | Right. But how do you make them do that? | 好吧 但是你是怎么让它们做到那个的 |
[41:55] | I use electromagnetic waves | 我用电磁波 |
[41:58] | to stimulate their olfactory nerve center. | 来刺激它们的嗅觉神经中枢 |
[42:02] | I speak to them. | 我对它们说话 |
[42:04] | I can go anywhere, hear anything, | 我想去哪里都可以 我可以听见一切 |
[42:07] | and see everything. | 看见一切 |
[42:08] | And still know absolutely nothing. | 但你依然一无所知 |
[42:11] | I’m late to meet Cross. | 我和克洛斯的见面要迟到了 |
[42:17] | Dr. Pym? | 皮姆博士 |
[42:18] | You don’t need to raise your hand, Scott. | 你没必要举手 斯科特 |
[42:20] | Sorry, I just have one question. | 抱歉 我就一个问题 |
[42:23] | Who are you, who is she, what the hell’s going on, | 你是说 她是谁 这他妈发生什么事了 |
[42:25] | and can I go back to jail now? | 我现在能回监狱吗 |
[42:27] | Come with me. | 和我来 |
[42:29] | 40 years ago, I created a formula | 40年前 我创造了一个公式 |
[42:31] | that altered atomic relative distance. | 能改变原子间的相对距离 |
[42:33] | Huh? | 什么 |
[42:35] | I learned how to change the distance between atoms. | 我得知了如何改变原子间的距离 |
[42:37] | That’s what powers the suit. | 那就是那件衣服的动力 |
[42:39] | That’s why it works. | 它运作的原理 |
[42:48] | But it was dangerous. | 但这是很危险的 |
[42:50] | It was too dangerous. | 过于危险了 |
[42:53] | So I hid it from the world. | 所以我将它藏起来了 |
[42:56] | And that’s when I switched gears and I started my own company. | 从那时我便另起炉灶 开了自己的公司 |
[43:00] | Pym Tech. | 皮姆科技 |
[43:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[43:03] | I took on a young protege called Darren Cross. | 我收了个年轻的学徒 名叫达伦·克洛斯 |
[43:07] | Darren Cross. | 达伦·克洛斯 |
[43:09] | He’s a big deal. | 他可是个大人物啊 |
[43:10] | But before he was a big deal, he was my assistant. | 但在他成为大人物之前 他是我的助手 |
[43:12] | I thought I saw something in him. | 我觉得自己看中了他的某些特质 |
[43:14] | The son I never had, perhaps. | 甚至把他当自己儿子了吧 |
[43:17] | He was brilliant, but as we became close, | 他很有才华 但当我们关系越来越近时 |
[43:19] | he began to suspect that I wasn’t telling him everything. | 他开始怀疑我有事没告诉他 |
[43:23] | He heard rumors about what was called the Pym Particle, | 他听到了关于皮姆微粒的传言 |
[43:27] | and he became obsessed with recreating my formula. | 从此开始着了魔般地想重现我的公式 |
[43:30] | But I wouldn’t help him. | 但我不愿意帮他 |
[43:31] | So he conspired against me | 所以他背叛了我 |
[43:33] | and he voted me out of my own company. | 投票把我赶出了我自己的公司 |
[43:35] | How could he do that? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[43:37] | The board’s chairman is my daughter, Hope. | 董事会的主席是我的女儿 霍普 |
[43:40] | She was the deciding vote. | 她投了决定性的一票 |
[43:43] | But she came back to me | 但当她看到克洛斯差不多就要 |
[43:44] | when she saw how close Cross was to cracking my formula. | 重现我的公式时 她回到了我身边 |
[43:49] | The process is highly volatile. | 这整个过程非常的不稳定 |
[43:52] | If one isn’t protected by a specialized helmet, | 假如没戴着特制的头盔 |
[43:55] | it can affect the brain’s chemistry. | 有可能会影响到大脑的作用 |
[43:58] | I don’t think Darren realizes this, | 我不认为达伦知道这一点 |
[44:00] | and, you know, he’s not the most stable guy to begin with. | 再说了 他自己也没有多稳定 |
[44:04] | So, what do you want from me? | 所以 你想要我做什么 |
[44:08] | Scott, I believe that everyone deserves a shot at redemption. | 斯科特 我相信人人都该有赎罪的机会 |
[44:12] | Do you? | 你相信吗 |
[44:13] | I do. | 相信 |
[44:15] | If you can help me, | 假如你能帮我的话 |
[44:17] | I promise I can help you be with your daughter again. | 我保证能帮你重新回到你女儿身边 |
[44:21] | Now, are you ready to redeem yourself? | 现在 你准备好自我救赎了吗 |
[44:24] | Absolutely. | 百分百好了 |
[44:26] | My days of breaking into places and stealing shit are done. | 我那些入室盗窃的日子一去不复返了 |
[44:31] | What do you want me to do? | 您要我做什么 |
[44:32] | I want you to break into a place and steal some shit. | 我要你入室并且盗窃 |
[44:39] | Are you gonna be home for dinner tonight? | 你今晚回家吃晚饭吗 |
[44:40] | 郎的”律师” 是汉克·皮姆博士 皮姆科技的 | |
[44:41] | Uh, yeah. I’ll pick something up. Text me. | 回的 我得去拿些东西 发短信给我 |
[44:44] | Okay. Good news? | 好吧 是好消息吗 |
[44:46] | Uh… I don’t know. It’s news. | 我不知道 就是个消息 |
[44:48] | Are you trying to find my daddy? | 你是在试图找到我爸爸吗 |
[44:52] | Yeah, I am, sweetheart. | 是的 甜心 |
[44:55] | I just want your daddy to be safe. | 我只是想确保你爸爸的安全 |
[44:57] | Hope you don’t catch him. | 希望你抓不到他 |
[45:45] | This isn’t the first time these guys | 这不是第一次这些人 |
[45:47] | have tried to get their hands on game-changing weaponry. | 试图染指能改变世界格局的武器了 |
[45:50] | That’s Mitchell Carson, Ex-Head of Defense at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 那是米切尔·卡森 神盾局前任防御部长 |
[45:54] | Presently in the business of toppling governments. | 如今正赶着颠覆政府的勾当 |
[45:57] | He always wanted my tech. | 他一直想要我的技术 |
[45:59] | And now, unless we break in and steal the Yellowjacket | 除非我们能闯进去偷了黄衫 |
[46:02] | and destroy all the data, | 并且毁掉所有数据 |
[46:05] | Darren Cross is gonna unleash chaos upon the world. | 否则达伦·克洛斯就要掀起世界动乱了 |
[46:13] | I think our first move should be calling the Avengers. | 我觉得首先我们应该去向复仇者们求助 |
[46:18] | I spent half my life | 我花了大半辈子 |
[46:20] | trying to keep this technology out of the hands of a Stark. | 努力不让这项科技落入斯塔克手中 |
[46:23] | I’m sure as hell not gonna hand-deliver it to one now. | 我现在也绝不会亲手把它交过去 |
[46:27] | This is not some cute technology like the Iron Man suit. | 这可不是钢铁侠战衣那种小儿科 |
[46:31] | This could change the texture of reality. | 这个能改变现实的结构 |
[46:35] | 影射复联2剧情 | |
[46:35] | Besides, they’re probably too busy dropping cities out of the sky. | 再说了 他们八成正忙着把城市从天上往下扔呢 |
[46:40] | Okay, then why don’t you just send the ants? | 好吧 那你为何不直接派蚂蚁去呢 |
[46:42] | Scott, they are ants. | 斯科特 它们只是蚂蚁 |
[46:45] | Ants, they can do a lot of things, | 蚂蚁 它们能做很多事 |
[46:47] | but they still need a leader. | 但它们依然需要个领头的 |
[46:50] | Somebody that could infiltrate a place | 需要某人能渗透进 |
[46:51] | that’s designed to prevent infiltration. | 某个被设计成无法渗透的地方 |
[46:54] | Hank, I’m a thief, all right? | 汉克 我是个贼 明白吗 |
[46:56] | I mean, i’m a good thief, | 我是说 我是个很厉害的贼 |
[46:57] | but this is insane. | 但这个也太疯狂了 |
[46:58] | He’s right, Hank. And you know it. | 他说得对 汉克 你自己也清楚 |
[47:00] | You’ve seen the footage, | 你见过影像画面了 |
[47:01] | you know what Cross is capable of. | 你知道克洛斯能干出些什么来 |
[47:03] | I was against using him when we had months, | 我几个月前就反对用他 |
[47:05] | and now we have days. | 而如今我们只有几天了 |
[47:07] | I’m wearing the suit. | 我来穿那套衣服 |
[47:08] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[47:10] | I know the facility inside and out. | 我了解那栋建筑的里里外外 |
[47:12] | I know how Cross thinks. | 我了解克洛斯的想法 |
[47:13] | I know this mission better than anybody here. | 我比任何人都了解这项任务 |
[47:14] | We need you close to Cross. | 我们需要你待在克洛斯身边 |
[47:15] | Otherwise, this mission cannot work. | 不然的话 这项任务没办法成功的 |
[47:17] | We don’t have time to screw around! | 我们没时间胡闹了 |
[47:19] | Hope, please listen to me… | 霍普 拜托听我说… |
[47:20] | He is a criminal! I’m your daughter. | 他是个罪犯 我是你女儿 |
[47:21] | No! | 不行 |
[48:01] | She’s right, Hank. | 她说得对 汉克 |
[48:03] | I’m not your guy. | 我不是你要找的人 |
[48:05] | Why don’t you wear the suit? | 你为什么不自己穿呢 |
[48:07] | You think I don’t want to? | 你以为我不想吗 |
[48:10] | I can’t. | 我是不能穿 |
[48:12] | I spent years wearing it, | 我穿过好几年 |
[48:15] | and it took a toll on me. | 而这衣服对我产生了不良影响 |
[48:25] | You’re our only option. | 你是唯一的人选 |
[48:32] | Before Hope lost her mother, | 在霍普失去她母亲前 |
[48:34] | she used to look at me like I was the greatest man in the world. | 她曾经视我为世界上最伟大的人 |
[48:40] | And now she looks at me and there’s just disappointment. | 而如今她看着我 眼中只剩下失望 |
[48:47] | It’s too late for me, | 对我而言已经太迟了 |
[48:50] | but not for you. | 但你不一样 |
[48:52] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[48:54] | The chance to earn that look in your daughter’s eyes. | 重新赢得你女儿眼中的崇拜的机会 |
[48:58] | To become the hero that she already thinks you are. | 不要辜负你在她心中的英雄形象 |
[49:02] | It’s not about saving our world. | 这无关拯救我们的世界 |
[49:06] | It’s about saving theirs. | 而是事关拯救她们的 |
[49:12] | Damn. That was a good speech. | 靠 这番话说得真好 |
[49:14] | Scott, | 斯科特 |
[49:16] | I need you to be the Ant-Man. | 我需要你成为蚁人 |
[49:23] | In the right hands, | 正确地使用它 |
[49:24] | the relationship between man and suit is symbiotic. | 人和衣服之间就会是一种共生关系 |
[49:27] | The suit has power. The man harnesses that power. | 衣服有力量 人则是利用那种力量 |
[49:31] | You need to be skillful, agile, and above all, | 你需要变得灵巧 敏捷 最重要的是 |
[49:34] | you need to be fast. | 你得要快 |
[49:35] | You should be able to shrink and grow | 你要能够在极短的时间内缩小 |
[49:38] | on a dime. | 和变大 |
[49:39] | So your size always suits your needs. | 让你的体型总能配合你的行动 |
[49:44] | Now dive through the keyhole, Scott. | 现在 穿过那个钥匙孔 斯科特 |
[49:46] | You charge big, | 你起跑时是大的 |
[49:48] | you dive small, | 然后变小穿过 |
[49:49] | then you emerge big. | 之后再变大 |
[49:58] | Useless. | 废物 |
[50:01] | When you’re small, energy’s compressed, | 当你变小时 力量就被压缩了 |
[50:02] | so you have the force of a 200-pound man | 所以你180斤的男性的力量 |
[50:04] | behind a fist a 100th of an inch wide. | 放在了0.25毫米大的拳头后 |
[50:07] | You’re like a bullet. | 你就像是一颗子弹 |
[50:08] | You punch too hard, you kill someone. | 你出拳太重了 会把人杀死 |
[50:10] | Too soft, it’s a love tap. | 太轻了 就会像是爱抚 |
[50:11] | In other words, you have to know how to punch. | 换句话说 你得懂得如何出拳 |
[50:13] | I was in prison for three years. I know how to punch. | 在我监狱里待了三年 我知道怎么出拳 |
[50:15] | Show me. | 打给我看看 |
[50:17] | Terrible. | 真差劲 |
[50:17] | You wanna show me how to punch? | 你想要给我演示一下如何出拳吗 |
[50:19] | Show me… | 打吧 |
[50:22] | That’s how you punch. | 这样出拳才对 |
[50:23] | She’s been looking forward to this. | 她一直等着这个呢 |
[50:25] | No kidding. | 真是呢 |
[50:26] | Hope trained in martial arts at a difficult time. | 霍普在一段困难时期学会了武术 |
[50:29] | Oh, by “difficult time,” he means when my mother died. | 他说的”困难时期”是指我妈妈去世的时候 |
[50:31] | We lost her in a plane crash. | 她死于一场坠机事故 |
[50:33] | It’s bad enough you won’t tell me how she died. | 你不愿告诉我她是怎么去世的就够糟了 |
[50:35] | Could you please stop telling me that lie? | 你能不能别再重复那个谎言了 |
[50:37] | We’re working, here. | 我们在干正事呢 |
[50:41] | All right, princess. Let’s get back to work. | 好了 小公主 我们归回正题吧 |
[50:44] | Were you going for the hand? | 你刚是想打手吗 |
[50:53] | You know, I think this regulator is holding me back. | 我觉得这个调节器碍着我了 |
[50:55] | Do not screw with the regulator. | 别乱动那个调节器 |
[50:57] | If that regulator is compromised, | 假如那个调节器坏了 |
[50:59] | you would go subatomic. | 你会变成亚原子级 |
[51:01] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[51:03] | It means that you would enter a quantum realm. | 意思是你会进入一个量子界 |
[51:06] | What does that mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[51:06] | It means that you would enter a reality | 意思是你会进入一个现实 |
[51:08] | where all concepts of time and space | 在那里一切关于时间和空间的概念 |
[51:12] | become irrelevant | 都没有意义了 |
[51:13] | as you shrink for all eternity. | 因为你会不断缩小 |
[51:16] | Everything that you know and love | 你所知和所爱的一切 |
[51:21] | gone forever. | 都将一去不复返 |
[51:24] | Cool. Yeah, if it ain’t broke… | 棒 要是没坏的话 |
[51:28] | You’ve learned about the suit, | 你对衣服已经有所了解 |
[51:29] | but you’ve yet to learn about your greatest allies, | 但你还没了解你最好的伙伴 |
[51:33] | the ants. | 蚂蚁 |
[51:34] | 大黑蚁 子弹蚁 狂蚁 火蚁 | |
[51:34] | Loyal, brave, | 忠诚 勇敢 |
[51:36] | and your partners on this job. | 也是你这次任务中的帮手 |
[51:44] | Paratrechina longicornis. Commonly known as crazy ants. | 长角立毛蚁 俗称狂蚁 |
[51:46] | They’re lightning fast and can conduct electricity, | 快如闪电 也能导电 |
[51:48] | which makes them useful to fry out enemy electronics. | 可以烧掉敌人的电子仪器 |
[51:51] | You’re not so crazy. | 你也没那么狂嘛 |
[51:54] | Hey! | 你好 |
[51:56] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[52:05] | That was a lot scarier a second ago. | 刚才好吓人的 |
[52:17] | It looks like the Futures Lab has its own isolated power supply. | 未来实验室有独立的供电设备 |
[52:21] | There’s a security guard posted around the clock. | 全天都有保安看守 |
[52:22] | We’ll need you to take him out | 我们要你解决他 |
[52:23] | to deactivate the security systems. | 然后关掉安保系统 |
[52:26] | Okay, who’s next? | 接下来是谁 |
[52:30] | Paraponera clavata. | 拟猛蚁亚科子弹蚁 |
[52:31] | I know. Bullet ants, right? | 我知道 子弹蚁是吧 |
[52:33] | Number 1 on the Schmidt pain index? | 施密特疼痛指数第一位 |
[52:35] | Hey, guys. Remember me from the bedroom? | 伙计们 我们之前在卧室见过 |
[52:39] | The Yellowjacket pod is hermetically sealed, | 黄衫保护罩是完全密封的 |
[52:41] | and the only access point is a tube | 唯一的入口是一个 |
[52:42] | we estimate to be about 5 millimeters in diameter. | 直径约为5毫米的管道 |
[52:45] | Why do I have a sick feeling in my stomach? | 为什么我有种不好预感 |
[52:47] | The tube is protected by a laser grid, | 管道口有防护镭射网 |
[52:49] | and we can only power that down for 15 seconds. | 我们最多只能关闭15秒 |
[52:51] | You’re gonna need to signal the crazy ants to blow the servers, | 你得在备用电源启动前 |
[52:54] | retrieve the suit, and exit the vaults | 指示狂蚁们去烧掉服务器 |
[52:56] | before the backup power comes on. | 拿到衣服 撤离保险库 |
[52:59] | Camponotus pennsylvanicus. | 弓背蚁属木蚁 |
[53:01] | Alternatively known as a carpenter ant. | 又名大黑蚁 |
[53:03] | Ideal for ground and air transport. | 适合陆空运输 |
[53:06] | Wait a minute, I know this guy. | 等等 我认识他 |
[53:09] | I’m gonna call him “Ant-thony.” | 我要叫他安东蚁 |
[53:11] | That’s good. That’s very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[53:12] | Because this time, you’re really gonna | 因为这次 你得学会 |
[53:15] | have to learn how to control him. | 如何控制他 |
[53:17] | Tell them to put the sugar in the teacup. | 叫他们把糖放进茶杯里 |
[53:23] | Aw! You okay? Did I hurt… | 你还好吧 我伤到你了吗 |
[53:36] | Hank wants you outside for target practice. | 汉克想让你出去做目标训练 |
[53:38] | The suit has no weapons, so I made you these discs. | 衣服没有武器 所以我做了这些飞盘 |
[53:40] | Red shrinks. | 红盘缩小 |
[53:43] | Blue enlarges. | 蓝盘放大 |
[53:46] | Solenopsis mandibularis. | 火蚁 |
[53:49] | Known for their bite, | 咬人是出了名的 |
[53:50] | the fire ants have evolved into remarkable architects. | 但火蚁们也是出色的建筑师 |
[53:53] | They are handy to get you in and out of difficult places. | 他们能帮你自由进出险境 |
[54:06] | You can do it, Scott. Come on. | 你能做到的 斯科特 加油 |
[54:11] | They’re not listening to me. | 他们不听我指挥 |
[54:12] | You have to commit. You have to mean it. | 你得认真 专心注意力集中 |
[54:15] | No shortcuts, no lies. | 不要走捷径 不要撒谎 |
[54:18] | Throwing insults into the mix | 羞辱他只会乱上加乱 |
[54:19] | will not do anyone any good, Hope. | 对任何人都没有好处 霍普 |
[54:22] | We don’t have time for coddling. | 我们没时间惯着他了 |
[54:23] | Our focus should be on helping Scott! | 我们重点是要帮助斯科特 |
[54:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[54:28] | Is that where our focus should be? | 我们的重点就是这个吗 |
[54:54] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[55:04] | I don’t know why I came to you in the first place. | 我不知道为什么要来找你帮忙 |
[55:16] | We can’t do this without her. | 我们没她成不了 |
[55:22] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[55:24] | You gotta lock your doors. | 你得关好车门 |
[55:25] | I mean, really, there’s some weird folks in this neighborhood. | 说真的 这片有很多怪人 |
[55:28] | Do you think this is a joke? | 你觉得这都是玩笑吗 |
[55:31] | Do you have any idea what he’s asking you to risk? | 你知道他让你冒了多大的风险 |
[55:34] | You have a daughter. | 你有个女儿 |
[55:35] | I’m doing this for her. | 我做这些也是为了她 |
[55:36] | You know, when my mother died, I didn’t see him for two weeks. | 我妈妈去世时 我两周没见到他人 |
[55:40] | He was in grief. | 他肯定很伤心 |
[55:41] | Yeah, so was I, and I was seven. | 我也是 我当时才七岁 |
[55:42] | And he never came back. Not in any way that counted. | 然后他再也没回来 没有真正回来 |
[55:46] | He just sent me off to boarding school. | 他直接把我送到寄宿学校 |
[55:49] | You know, I thought, | 要知道 我以为 |
[55:51] | with all that’s at stake, | 这次危机 |
[55:53] | just maybe we might have a chance of making peace. | 可能是我们重归于好的机会 |
[55:56] | But, even now, he still wants to shut me out. | 可事到如今他还是对我拒之千里 |
[55:58] | He doesn’t wanna shut you out. He trusts you. | 他不是想拒绝你 他信任你 |
[56:01] | Then why are you here? | 那要你来干什么 |
[56:03] | It proves that he loves you. | 来证明他爱你 |
[56:06] | Hope. Look at me. | 霍普 看着我 |
[56:09] | I’m expendable. | 我是来当炮灰的 |
[56:12] | That’s why I’m here. | 找我就是为了这个 |
[56:14] | You must have realized that by now. | 你现在应该也意识到了 |
[56:17] | I mean, it’s why I’m in the suit and you’re not. | 这就是为什么是我穿那套衣服而不是你 |
[56:21] | He would rather lose this fight than lose you. | 他宁愿全盘皆输也不愿意失去你 |
[56:25] | Anyway… | 所以说 |
[56:28] | You know, I didn’t know you had a daughter | 我打电话报警的时候 |
[56:31] | when I called the cops on you. | 不知道你有个女儿 |
[56:37] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[56:39] | Cassie. | 凯西 |
[56:41] | It’s a pretty name. | 很美的名字 |
[56:46] | You have to clear your mind, Scott. | 你得整理思绪 斯科特 |
[56:48] | You have to make your thoughts precise. | 想法一定要明确 |
[56:49] | That’s how it works. | 这就是其中原理 |
[56:53] | Think about Cassie. | 想想凯西 |
[56:54] | About how badly you want to see her. And use that to focus. | 想想你有多想见她 靠这个集中精力 |
[57:07] | Open your eyes | 睁开眼睛 |
[57:08] | and just think about what you want the ants to do. | 想想你想要蚂蚁们怎么做 |
[57:34] | That’s good! | 做得好 |
[57:53] | Your mother convinced me | 你母亲说服我 |
[57:55] | to let her join me on my missions. | 让她也加入我的任务 |
[57:59] | They called her the Wasp. | 他们叫她黄蜂女 |
[58:02] | She was born to it. | 她手到擒来 |
[58:05] | And there’s not a day that goes by | 之后没有哪一天 |
[58:08] | that I don’t regret having said yes. | 我不在后悔当初答应了她 |
[58:16] | It was 1987. | 那是1987年 |
[58:18] | Separatists had hijacked a Soviet missile silo in Kursk | 分裂派在苏联库斯科劫持了一个导弹发射井 |
[58:24] | and launched an ICBM at the United States. | 并向美国发射了一枚洲际导弹 |
[58:35] | The only way to the internal mechanics | 进入导弹内部的唯一方式 |
[58:38] | was through solid titanium. | 就是穿过固态钛 |
[58:49] | I knew I had to shrink | 我知道我得缩小到 |
[58:51] | between the molecules to disarm the missile. | 比分子还小 才能解除导弹 |
[58:54] | But my regulator had sustained too much damage. | 但我的调节器受损太重 |
[58:59] | Your mother, | 你母亲 |
[59:00] | she didn’t hesitate. | 没有丝毫犹豫 |
[59:04] | Janet! No! | 简妮特 不要 |
[59:12] | She turned off her regulator | 她关掉了她的调节器 |
[59:16] | and went subatomic | 缩小到亚原子级 |
[59:19] | to deactivate the bomb. | 解除了炸弹 |
[59:23] | And she was gone. | 她牺牲了 |
[59:29] | Your mom died a hero. | 你妈妈是个英雄 |
[59:34] | And I spent the next 10 years | 接下来的十年时间 |
[59:36] | trying to learn all I could about the quantum realm. | 我试图了解量子领域的一切 |
[59:44] | You were trying to bring her back. | 你想把她找回来 |
[59:48] | But all I learned was we know nothing. | 但我只了解到我们有多无知 |
[59:57] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:00:00] | She made her choice. | 是她自己的选择 |
[1:00:08] | But why didn’t you tell me that sooner? | 但你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[1:00:11] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[1:00:16] | I lost your mother. | 我已经失去了你母亲 |
[1:00:20] | I didn’t mean to lose you, too. | 我不想也失去你 |
[1:00:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:28] | This is awesome. | 好棒 |
[1:00:31] | It’s awesome, you know? | 真的好棒 |
[1:00:32] | You guys are breaking down walls, you’re healing. | 你俩终于解除隔阂 重归于好 |
[1:00:35] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[1:00:40] | I ruined the moment, didn’t I? | 我把气氛毁了 是不是 |
[1:00:42] | Yes, you did. Yes. | 没错 的确 |
[1:00:44] | I’m going to make some tea. | 我去泡点茶 |
[1:00:52] | Nailed it! | 搞定 |
[1:01:02] | That’s a good boy, Ant-thony. | 好样的 安东蚁 |
[1:01:34] | The final phase of your training will be a stealth incursion. | 你训练的最后阶段是潜入 |
[1:01:37] | It’s freezing! | 好冷 |
[1:01:38] | You couldn’t make a suit with a flannel lining? | 你不能在衣服里加层绒吗 |
[1:01:41] | You must retrieve this prototype of a signal decoy. | 你得拿到这个信号诱饵的原型机 |
[1:01:44] | It’s a device that I invented during my S.H.I.E.L.D. days. | 我当年还在神盾局的时候研发的 |
[1:01:47] | We need it to counteract the transmission blockers | 我们要用它来干扰 |
[1:01:49] | that Cross installed in the Futures vault. | 克洛斯在未来保险库装的通讯拦截器 |
[1:01:52] | It’s currently collecting dust in one of Howard Stark’s | 现在正在霍华德·斯塔克的 |
[1:01:55] | old storage facilities in upstate New York. | 纽约州北边的一个仓库积灰呢 |
[1:01:57] | Should be a piece of cake. | 应该是小菜一碟 |
[1:01:59] | You’re over the target area. | 你在目标区域上空了 |
[1:02:01] | Disengage now, Scott! | 现在出发 斯科特 |
[1:02:03] | Squadron A, go! | A中队 走 |
[1:02:05] | B, go! | B队 走 |
[1:02:08] | C, go! | C队 走 |
[1:02:11] | All right, Ant-thony, please don’t drop me this time. | 好了 安东蚁 这次别再把我甩下去了 |
[1:02:14] | Oh, it feels like a big leap from sugar cubes to this! | 从搬糖块到干这个差距也太大了 |
[1:02:17] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[1:02:20] | Guys? We might have a problem. | 伙计们 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[1:02:22] | Hank, didn’t you say this was some old warehouse? | 汉克 你不是说是个旧库房吗 |
[1:02:26] | It’s not! | 它不是 |
[1:02:28] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:02:32] | – Scott, get out of there. – Abort! | -斯科特 快回来 -任务中止 |
[1:02:34] | Abort now! | 立刻中止 |
[1:02:35] | No, it’s okay. It doesn’t look like anyone’s home. | 没事 看着不像有人在 |
[1:02:38] | Ant-thony, get me to the roof! | 安东蚁 飞到屋顶去 |
[1:02:41] | He’s gonna lose the suit. | 他要把衣服搞丢了 |
[1:02:42] | He’s gonna lose his life. | 他命都要丢了 |
[1:02:50] | All right, I’m on the roof of the target building. | 好了 我到目标建筑的屋顶了 |
[1:02:53] | Somebody’s home, Scott. | 有人在 斯科特 |
[1:02:58] | What’s going on down there, Sam? | 山姆 下面出什么事了 |
[1:02:59] | It’s the Falcon! | 是猎鹰 |
[1:03:01] | I had a sensor trip but I’m not seeing anything. | 感应器说这里有东西 但我什么都没看到 |
[1:03:04] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[1:03:04] | Abort, Scott! Abort now! | 任务中止 斯科特 立刻中止 |
[1:03:06] | It’s okay. He can’t see me. | 没事的 他看不到我 |
[1:03:08] | I can see you. | 我看得到你 |
[1:03:09] | He can see me. | 他看得到我 |
[1:03:13] | Hi. I’m Scott. | 你好 我是斯科特 |
[1:03:15] | Did he just say, “Hi, I’m Scott”? | 他刚直接自报家门了吗 |
[1:03:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:03:17] | First off, I’m a big fan. | 首先 我是你的粉丝 |
[1:03:20] | Appreciate it. So, who the hell are you? | 谢谢 你谁啊 |
[1:03:22] | I’m Ant-Man. | 我是蚁人 |
[1:03:24] | “Ant-Man”? | “蚁人”吗 |
[1:03:25] | What? You haven’t heard of me? | 怎么 没听过我大名吗 |
[1:03:27] | No, you wouldn’t have heard of me. | 不 你是该没听过我 |
[1:03:29] | You wanna tell me what you want? | 你要说明你是来干什么的吗 |
[1:03:31] | I was hoping I could grab a piece of technology. | 我想过来拿个仪器 |
[1:03:33] | Just for a few days. I’m gonna return it. | 借用几天 用完就还 |
[1:03:35] | I need it to save the world. You know how that is. | 我得拿去拯救世界 你懂的 |
[1:03:38] | I know exactly how that is. | 我确实懂 |
[1:03:40] | Located the breach. | 锁定入侵者 |
[1:03:41] | – Bringing him in. – Sorry about this! | -马上逮捕他 -对不住了 |
[1:03:47] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[1:03:52] | Breach is an adult male, | 入侵者为成年男性 |
[1:03:53] | who has some sort of shrinking tech. | 好像有某种缩小装置 |
[1:04:08] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:04:09] | Look, I’m sorry about this. Sorry. | 听着 我真的很抱歉 对不起 |
[1:04:12] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:04:35] | Ant-thony! A little help! | 安东蚁 帮下忙 |
[1:04:50] | I’ve lost visual. | 我看不见你了 |
[1:05:00] | He’s inside my pack! | 他在我的翅膀里 |
[1:05:01] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:05:04] | You seem like a really great guy. | 你看起来人很好 |
[1:05:30] | It’s really important to me that Cap never finds out about this. | 这事绝对不能被队长知道 |
[1:05:37] | That was completely irresponsible and dangerous! | 你刚那也太不负责而且很危险 |
[1:05:41] | You jeopardized everything! | 你威胁到了全盘计划 |
[1:06:00] | You got it. | 你拿到了 |
[1:06:05] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:06:06] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:06:06] | Did you just compliment me? | 你刚是在表扬我吗 |
[1:06:08] | He did, didn’t he? | 他表扬我了 是吧 |
[1:06:09] | Kind of sounded like he did. | 听起来是的 |
[1:06:12] | I was good, wasn’t I? | 我以前很厉害吧 |
[1:06:15] | Hey, how about the fact that I fought an Avenger and didn’t die? | 还有我跟一个复仇者干了一架还没死 |
[1:06:19] | Let us not dwell on the past. | 别沉溺于往事 |
[1:06:22] | We gotta finish our planning. | 还得完成计划 |
[1:06:26] | Don’t mind him. | 别在意他 |
[1:06:28] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:06:37] | Darren. | 达伦 |
[1:06:40] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[1:06:43] | You left the front door open, Hank. | 前门没锁 汉克 |
[1:06:46] | It’s official. | 这回是真的了 |
[1:06:47] | You’re old. | 你老了 |
[1:06:49] | The plans. | 计划图纸 |
[1:06:51] | He will kill him. | 他会杀了他 |
[1:06:56] | Well, to what do I owe this pleasure? | 你有何贵干 |
[1:07:00] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[1:07:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:07:04] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[1:07:05] | Pym Tech, the company you created, | 皮姆科技 你一手建立的公司 |
[1:07:10] | is about to become one of the most | 马上要成为世界上 |
[1:07:11] | profitable operations in the world. | 效益最好的机构了 |
[1:07:14] | We’re anticipating $15 billion in sales, tomorrow alone. | 光是明天的买卖就能赚150亿 |
[1:07:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢了 |
[1:07:30] | I know this is odd, but I’d like you to be there. | 我知道很奇怪 但我想你也在场 |
[1:07:33] | This is my moment. I want you to see it. | 那是我的时刻 我想让你也看到 |
[1:07:36] | Sure, Darren. Yeah, sure. | 好的 达伦 可以 |
[1:07:38] | I’ll be there. | 我会到场的 |
[1:07:56] | What did you see in me? | 你看中我什么了 |
[1:07:59] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[1:08:01] | All those years ago, you picked me. | 多年以前 你选中了我 |
[1:08:04] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:08:07] | I saw myself. | 我看到了我自己 |
[1:08:10] | Then why did you push me away? | 那你为什么又把我推开 |
[1:08:14] | Because I saw too much of myself. | 因为你太像我了 |
[1:08:28] | He knows. He’s baiting you. | 他知道了 那是陷阱 |
[1:08:29] | We have to call it off. | 我们得中止计划 |
[1:08:31] | We’re all taking risks. | 我们都在冒险 |
[1:08:32] | What if he saw me here? | 要是他看到我在这里怎么办 |
[1:08:34] | He didn’t. There’s no way. | 他没看到的 没有可能 |
[1:08:35] | How do you know that? | 你怎么能确定 |
[1:08:40] | 达伦·克洛斯 | |
[1:08:45] | Darren, hi. | 达伦 你好 |
[1:08:46] | Hope, where are you right now? | 霍普 你现在在哪 |
[1:08:50] | I’m at home. Why? | 我在家 怎么了 |
[1:08:51] | I just saw Hank. | 我刚去见汉克了 |
[1:08:53] | I still get nothing but contempt from him. | 他还是和以前一样轻视我 |
[1:08:55] | Don’t let him rile you up. He’s just a senile old man. | 别跟他生气 他就是个糟老头 |
[1:08:58] | We need to start everyone working around the clock. | 所有人都要加班加点的工作 |
[1:09:01] | Get the assembly line up and running. | 马上准备运行生产线 |
[1:09:03] | And I’m tripling security. | 我要加强警备 |
[1:09:04] | Full sensors at all entrances | 所有入口都要设感应器 |
[1:09:06] | and exterior air vents fitted with steel micro-mesh. | 通风口都装上钢制微孔筛 |
[1:09:10] | Great. Good idea. | 好的 好主意 |
[1:09:11] | Thank you, Hope. I’m so lucky to have you on my team. | 谢谢你 霍普 有你在我这边真幸运 |
[1:09:18] | He’s tripling security. He’s lost his mind, and he’s onto you. | 他要加强警备 他已经疯了还盯上你了 |
[1:09:23] | But he is not onto you. | 但他没有盯上你 |
[1:09:25] | He’s adding full body scanners to all entrances | 他要在所有入口加装人体扫描仪 |
[1:09:27] | and closing exterior vents. | 还要关闭外部通风口 |
[1:09:29] | How are we gonna get Scott inside? | 斯科特怎么进去 |
[1:09:33] | The water main. | 总水管 |
[1:09:35] | You can’t add security to a water main. | 你没法加强总水管的安保措施 |
[1:09:37] | The pressure is too strong, but if we can decrease it, | 水压太强了 但要是我们能减弱水压 |
[1:09:40] | that’s how I get in. | 我就能进去 |
[1:09:41] | Somebody would have to reach the building’s control center | 得有人在大楼的控制中心 |
[1:09:43] | to change the water pressure. | 去调节水压 |
[1:09:45] | Hank and I will be beside Cross. | 我和汉克得陪在克洛斯身边 |
[1:09:46] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们根本不可能做到 |
[1:09:47] | So we expand our team. | 我们要招兵买马了 |
[1:09:50] | What do we need? | 需要哪些人呢 |
[1:09:51] | A fake security guard on the inside | 内部要安插一名假保安 |
[1:09:52] | to de-pressurize the water system, | 负责进入供水系统降压 |
[1:09:54] | somebody else to hack in to the power supply and kill the laser grid, | 另一个人要侵入供电系统切断激光光束 |
[1:09:58] | and a getaway guy. | 还要一个人接应我们逃跑 |
[1:09:59] | No, no. No, no, no. Not those three wombats. No way. | 不不不 那三个蠢货不行 绝对不行 |
[1:10:05] | Thank you for the coffee, ma’am. | 谢谢您的咖啡 女士 |
[1:10:06] | It’s not too often that you rob a place and then get welcomed back. | 很少会有人被打劫了还邀请劫匪坐坐 |
[1:10:10] | Because we just robbed you. | 因为我们打劫了你 |
[1:10:13] | You know that he was arrested for stealing a smoothie machine, right? | 你知道他是因为偷了台冰沙机被捕的吧 |
[1:10:17] | Two smoothie machines. | 是两台冰沙机 |
[1:10:18] | Are you sure they can handle this? | 你确定他们能胜任吗 |
[1:10:20] | Oh, we can handle it. We’re professionals. | 肯定可以 我们可是专业的 |
[1:10:21] | You’ll forgive us if we’re not instilled with confidence. | 请原谅我们对你们没什么信心 |
[1:10:25] | Well, hey, everybody just kick back and relax a little bit, man. | 各位都先冷静一下 淡定淡定 |
[1:10:28] | We know our business. | 我们懂这行 |
[1:10:29] | We broke into this spooky-ass house, didn’t we? | 我们可闯入过这老房子 不是吗 |
[1:10:32] | I let you. | 是我放你们进来的 |
[1:10:33] | Well, one could say that I let you let me. | 那也可以说是我让你放我进来的 |
[1:10:37] | Look, it’s okay. They can handle this. | 没事 他们能搞定 |
[1:10:39] | Yeah, we can handle it. | 对 我们能搞定 |
[1:10:40] | – You got their credentials? – He’s in the system. | -你有他们的证件了吗 -他在系统里了 |
[1:10:42] | I’m in the system? | 我在系统里了 |
[1:10:43] | You’re in the system. | 你在系统里了 |
[1:10:45] | The system? | 系统里吗 |
[1:10:46] | Yeah, we’re doomed. | 好吧 我们死定了 |
[1:10:48] | All right. There’s something you guys need to see. | 好了 有样东西要给你们看看 |
[1:10:51] | When you get to this corner, | 等你走到这个转角 |
[1:10:53] | there’s gonna be three offices on your left side. | 你的左侧会有三间办公室 |
[1:10:56] | Damn! | 我操 |
[1:10:59] | Whoa! That’s so cool, bro! | 真是太酷炫了 哥们 |
[1:11:01] | Now, look, this is gonna get weird, all right? | 听着 过一会儿会很诡异 |
[1:11:04] | It’s pretty freaky, but it’s safe. | 会很吓人 但其实没事 |
[1:11:06] | There’s no reason to be scared. | 不必害怕 |
[1:11:07] | Oh, no, no. Daddy don’t get scared. | 不不 老子我天不怕地不怕 |
[1:11:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:11:11] | Good. | 那就好 |
[1:11:19] | This is the work of Gypsies. | 绝对是吉普赛人搞的鬼把戏 |
[1:11:21] | That’s witchcraft. | 这是巫术吧 |
[1:11:22] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[1:11:24] | That’s like some David Copperfield shit. | 感觉就像大卫·科波菲尔那样 |
[1:11:26] | That’s some kind of wizardry. | 这是什么魔法吧 |
[1:11:27] | This is sorcery! | 是巫术 |
[1:11:28] | How’d you do that, bro? | 哥们 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:11:29] | Don’t freak out. Look at your shoulder. | 千万别怕 看看你的肩膀 |
[1:11:33] | Get off! Get off! | 滚开 滚开 |
[1:11:35] | Wait, I thought Daddy didn’t get scared! | 你不是还说你天不怕地不怕吗 |
[1:11:39] | I gave them each half a Xanax | 我让每人吃了半片镇静剂 |
[1:11:41] | and Hank explained the science of the suit to them. | 汉克还给他们解释这套衣服的原理呢 |
[1:11:44] | They fell right asleep. | 他们就睡着了 |
[1:11:46] | Hey, look, I wanna thank you for… | 听着 我很感谢你能… |
[1:11:49] | No, please don’t. | 不 别谢我 |
[1:11:51] | We’re all doing this for reasons much bigger than any one of us. | 我们这么做都是为了大义 |
[1:11:54] | I’m just glad that you might have | 我只是很高兴你还有 |
[1:11:55] | a slight chance of maybe pulling this off. | 那么一丝机会可能会成功 |
[1:11:57] | Hey, thank you, you know, for that pep talk. | 谢谢你为我打气 |
[1:12:01] | You know, the honest truth is, I actually went from despising you | 老实说 我已经从原来的瞧不起你 |
[1:12:03] | to almost liking you. | 变得快开始喜欢你了 |
[1:12:05] | You really should write poetry. | 你真的应该去写诗 |
[1:12:10] | Get some sleep, Scott. | 去睡会吧 斯科特 |
[1:13:02] | All right, just so we’re clear, | 好了 确定一下 |
[1:13:03] | everyone here knows their role, right? | 我们都清楚自己的任务了吧 |
[1:13:05] | – Dave? – Wheels on the ground. | -戴夫 -负责驾车逃跑 |
[1:13:07] | – Kurt? – Eyes in the sky. | -科特 -负责搞定监控 |
[1:13:08] | – Luis? – Oh, man, you know it. | -路易斯 -你懂的 |
[1:13:10] | You know what? I get to wear a uniform. | 没错 我要穿制服 |
[1:13:11] | – That’s what’s up. – Luis. | -就是这样 -路易斯 |
[1:13:13] | I’m sorry. I’m good. I’m good. I’m just excited. | 抱歉 我清楚任务 我只是太兴奋了 |
[1:13:15] | Plus, your girlfriend’s really hot. | 而且你的女朋友真的很性感 |
[1:13:16] | So, you know, that makes me nervous, too. | 看到她我也会特别紧张 |
[1:13:18] | And you are very beautiful, ma’am. | 你真的很漂亮 女士 |
[1:13:19] | – Oh, my Lord. – She’s not my… | -我的天哪 -她不是我的… |
[1:13:21] | You know what? I was thinking of a tactic, | 对了 我想到个策略 |
[1:13:22] | like when I go undercover. | 我卧底进去时可以用 |
[1:13:24] | Like a whistling. You know what I’m saying? To like, blend in. | 比如吹口哨 你懂我的意思吧 融入进去 |
[1:13:26] | No. Don’t whistle. No whistling. | 不行 别吹口哨 不准吹 |
[1:13:28] | It’s not The Andy Griffith Show. No whistling. | 这又不是表演才艺节目 不准吹 |
[1:13:48] | All clear in Sector One. | 一区一切正常 |
[1:13:55] | Step out. | 进来 |
[1:13:59] | All clear. | 没问题 |
[1:14:06] | We’re set. | 准备就绪 |
[1:14:07] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[1:14:20] | Utilities online. | 设备上线 |
[1:14:34] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:14:36] | Uh… Boss-man said to secure the area, so I’m securing it. | 头儿让我来检查下这 我就来了 |
[1:14:43] | I’m the boss. | 我就是头儿 |
[1:14:45] | Utilities 1.3… | 控制室1.3 |
[1:15:00] | Water level is dropping! | 水位正在下降 |
[1:15:30] | Coming up on extraction pipe. | 爬到抽气管上 |
[1:15:32] | All right, I see it. | 我看到了 |
[1:15:42] | All right, come on, I gotta get up there. | 拜托了 我得爬上去 |
[1:15:43] | That’s it. That’s it, guys! Yes! | 没错 没错 就是这样 |
[1:15:48] | Yes! You got it! You got it! Come on! | 没错 我们做到了 做到了 快点 |
[1:15:56] | All right, let’s fly, Ant-thony. | 好了 起飞吧 安东蚁 |
[1:16:08] | The Ant-Man is in the building. | 蚁人进入大楼了 |
[1:16:11] | Pym’s pulling up. Right on time. | 皮姆刚到 时间正好 |
[1:16:16] | Got a Crown Vic right outside there. | 外面还有辆福特皇冠 |
[1:16:18] | This is problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:16:19] | Considering the Crown Vic’s the most commonly used car | 福特皇冠是卧底警察 |
[1:16:21] | for undercover cops, man, | 最常开的车 |
[1:16:23] | yes, this is problem. | 没错 出问题了 |
[1:16:28] | That’s Pym. | 是皮姆 |
[1:16:32] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:16:34] | I’m deploying the bullet ants. | 我在部署子弹蚂蚁 |
[1:16:35] | Paraponera clavata de Merna Merna… | 拟猛蚁亚科什么什么蚁 |
[1:16:37] | I don’t remember what it’s called, but I feel bad for this guy. | 不记得学名叫什么 但这人惨了 |
[1:16:52] | See? That’s what I’m talking about. | 瞧瞧 这还差不多 |
[1:16:53] | That’s what I call an unfortunate casualty | 这就是我所说的在严肃的 |
[1:16:56] | in a very serious operation. | 行动中不幸的受害者 |
[1:17:07] | Signal decoy in place. | 信号诱饵就位 |
[1:17:10] | Mean, pretty lady did good, Scott. | 凶巴巴美女也搞定了 斯科特 |
[1:17:13] | Looks like Pym’s getting arrested. | 看来皮姆被逮捕了 |
[1:17:15] | Scott, we have problem. | 斯科特 出问题了 |
[1:17:17] | Problem? What’s the problem? | 问题 什么问题 |
[1:17:20] | Dave! Dave, that’s not part of plan! | 戴夫 戴夫 我们可没这计划 |
[1:17:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:17:24] | If I don’t get into this building, people will die. | 如果我不进这大楼 有人就会死 |
[1:17:29] | That’s awfully dramatic. | 有那么夸张吗 |
[1:17:33] | Are you kidding me? | 是不是在逗我 |
[1:17:39] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[1:17:58] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:18:10] | There he is. | 终于来了 |
[1:18:12] | Just in time. Come on. | 刚刚好 走吧 |
[1:18:25] | 12-point verification. | 十二项验证 |
[1:18:26] | Little over-the-top, don’t you think, Darren? | 有点过头了 你不觉得吗 达伦 |
[1:18:29] | Confirming authorization level. | 正在确认授权 |
[1:18:30] | Well, you can never be too safe. | 防范于未然嘛 |
[1:18:32] | Access granted. | 准许进入 |
[1:18:40] | Gotta hand it to you, Darren. | 得为你鼓鼓掌 达伦 |
[1:18:43] | You really did it. | 你真的做到了 |
[1:18:44] | And you only know the half of it, Hank. | 这还只是一部分 汉克 |
[1:19:13] | Arriving in second position. | 前往第二目标位置 |
[1:19:16] | All right, top speed, Ant-thony. Let’s go! | 全速前进 安东蚁 冲吧 |
[1:19:29] | Proceeding to command position. | 继续向指定位置前进 |
[1:19:48] | I’ll be right back, Ant-thony. | 我马上就回来 安东蚁 |
[1:19:52] | All right, guys. I’m in position. | 好了 各位 我到了 |
[1:19:54] | I’m gonna signal the ants. | 我要给蚂蚁们发指令了 |
[1:19:56] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:19:59] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:20:07] | Assume formation. | 各就各位 |
[1:20:08] | All right, you cute little crazies, | 好了 你们这些可爱的小家伙 |
[1:20:10] | let’s fry these servers! | 烧坏这些服务器吧 |
[1:20:25] | Let’s go get ’em, buddy! | 上吧兄弟们 |
[1:20:39] | Servers are fried. | 服务器已被毁坏 |
[1:20:40] | Data backup completely erased. | 备份数据均已被擦除 |
[1:20:43] | Heading to the particle chamber. | 正在前往粒子实验室 |
[1:20:51] | Hello, Dr. Cross. | 你好 克洛斯博士 |
[1:20:56] | My associates have agreed to your terms. | 我的伙伴们答应了你的条件 |
[1:20:59] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[1:21:00] | Mr. Carson introduced me to these fine gentlemen here. | 卡森先生向这几位先生引荐了我 |
[1:21:03] | They’re representatives of Hydra. | 他们是九头蛇的代表们 |
[1:21:05] | They’re not what they were. | 他们不是曾经那样了 |
[1:21:06] | They’re doing some interesting work. | 他们正在进行有趣的工作 |
[1:21:08] | And I’m enjoying myself. | 而我也很享受这样 |
[1:21:12] | You tried to hide your technology from me. | 你一直把技术藏起来不给我 |
[1:21:14] | And now it’s gonna blow up in your face. | 现在你自食恶果了吧 |
[1:21:23] | I mean, I saw that punch coming a mile away, | 我早就预料到你会出拳揍我 |
[1:21:25] | but I just figured it’d be all pathetic and weak. | 可我还以为这一拳会很软弱无力呢 |
[1:21:27] | Well, you figured wrong. | 那你想错了 |
[1:21:30] | I know this van. | 我见过这辆车 |
[1:21:33] | Anybody home? | 有人吗 |
[1:21:40] | All right, guys. I’m here. | 好了各位 我到了 |
[1:21:46] | I’m setting the charges. | 正在安装炸弹 |
[1:22:06] | Great job, guys. I’ll take it from here. | 各位干得很好 接下来交给我吧 |
[1:22:18] | Good boy, Ant-thony. | 安东蚁 辛苦了 |
[1:22:22] | Final position. | 最后目标位 |
[1:22:32] | Guys, how we looking on that laser grid? | 各位 激光光栅关了吗 |
[1:22:34] | – Almost. – No, you’re not. | -快了 -并没搞定 |
[1:22:35] | – I’m getting close! – No, you’re not. | -马上就好了 -并没有 |
[1:22:42] | San Francisco P.D.! | 旧金山警察局 |
[1:22:43] | Out of the van! | 从车里出来 |
[1:22:45] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你们在里面 |
[1:22:46] | Make it go faster. | 再快点 |
[1:22:47] | Dude, seriously. | 哥们 别再催我了 |
[1:22:54] | Ready to jump. Do you read, Kurt? | 准备跃入 听到没 科特 |
[1:22:57] | So close. | 马上就好 |
[1:22:58] | – Okay, hold up! Wait a minute! – Freeze! | -等等 再等一会 -别动 |
[1:22:59] | There was a black guy that looked exactly like me | 有个和我长得一模一样的黑人 |
[1:23:01] | who attacked us and put us in the back of this disgusting van. | 袭击了我们 把我们关进这破车里 |
[1:23:03] | – Get out of the van! – Okay, I’m coming. | -给我出来 -我这不是在出来嘛 |
[1:23:05] | Take it easy! | 别紧张 |
[1:23:06] | No, I will not move! Go now! | 我不走 快上 |
[1:23:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:23:11] | What? What do you mean, “Wait”? | 什么 为什么又要等等 |
[1:23:23] | What? What? | 搞什么 |
[1:23:26] | Hey, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[1:23:40] | I always suspected you had a suit stored away somewhere. | 我一直都怀疑你还偷藏了一套衣服 |
[1:23:43] | Which begs the question, | 那么问题来了 |
[1:23:44] | who is the new Ant-Man? | 这位新蚁人是谁 |
[1:23:47] | Who is the man that my beloved mentor trusted even more than me? | 这位让我敬爱的导师更加信任的人是谁 |
[1:23:53] | Scott Lang. | 斯科特·朗 |
[1:23:57] | A martyr | 殉道者 |
[1:23:58] | who took on the system and paid the price, | 反抗了社会也付出了代价 |
[1:24:01] | losing his family and his only daughter in the process. | 失去了他的家庭和他唯一的女儿 |
[1:24:05] | Exactly your kind of guy, Hank! | 正好是你的口味 汉克 |
[1:24:09] | He escapes his jail cell without leaving any clue as to how. | 他越了狱 没有留下任何线索 |
[1:24:14] | And then he disappears magically, | 然后神奇地消失了 |
[1:24:19] | despite having no money to his name. | 虽然身上一分钱都没有 |
[1:24:21] | And now he brings me the Ant-Man suit. | 现在他把蚁人服带来了 |
[1:24:26] | The only thing that can rival my creation. | 唯一能与我的发明相提并论的设计 |
[1:24:30] | Darren, don’t do this. | 达伦 别这么做 |
[1:24:33] | If you sell to these men, | 如果你把它卖给这些人 |
[1:24:35] | it’s gonna be chaos. | 一定会引发世界混乱 |
[1:24:37] | I already have. | 我已经卖了 |
[1:24:39] | And for twice the price, | 而且多亏了你 |
[1:24:40] | thanks to you. | 卖了两倍的价格 |
[1:24:42] | It’s not easy to successfully infiltrate an Avengers facility. | 要成功侵入复联大楼可不容易 |
[1:24:45] | Thankfully, word travels fast. | 庆幸的是 消息传千里 |
[1:24:48] | I’ll sell them the Yellowjacket, | 我会把黄衫卖给他们 |
[1:24:49] | but I’m keeping the particle to myself. | 不过粒子我就自己留着了 |
[1:24:53] | They don’t run on diesel. | 这可不烧柴油 |
[1:24:54] | If you want the fuel, you’ll have to come to me. | 如果想要燃料 就得来找我 |
[1:24:58] | What do you call the only man | 你会怎么称呼全世界 |
[1:25:00] | who can arm the most powerful weapon in the world? | 唯一一位手握最强大武器的人 |
[1:25:04] | The most powerful man in the world. | 世界上最强大的人 |
[1:25:07] | You proud of me yet? | 你为我感到自豪了吗 |
[1:25:08] | You can stop this, Darren. It’s not too late. | 现在收手还来得及 达伦 |
[1:25:11] | It’s been too late for a long time now. | 早已经来不及了 |
[1:25:16] | Darren! | 达伦 |
[1:25:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:25:20] | He wasn’t any more capable of caring for you than he was for me. | 他照顾不好你 就像你也照顾不好我 |
[1:25:23] | This is not who you are. | 这不是原来的你 |
[1:25:25] | It’s the particles altering your brain chemistry. | 你的大脑化学物质被粒子改变了 |
[1:25:36] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:25:40] | You’re right. I have to be the one to do it. | 你说得对 必须我亲自动手 |
[1:25:45] | Here we go. | 好戏来了 |
[1:25:48] | Drop your gun. | 把 枪 放 下 |
[1:25:54] | You know, I came to the house the other night to kill him, | 那天晚上我去他家本来是想杀他 |
[1:25:57] | but you were there. | 可你当时也在 |
[1:25:58] | You’re sick and I can help you. Just put the gun down. | 你走火入魔了 我能帮你 把枪放下 |
[1:26:02] | I wasn’t ready to kill you then, | 我当时还没想杀你 |
[1:26:05] | but I think I am now! | 但我现在准备好了 |
[1:26:06] | Drop your gun now! | 把枪放下 |
[1:26:08] | You picked the wrong side, Hope. | 你站错队了 霍普 |
[1:26:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:26:34] | Hank, no. | 汉克 不 |
[1:26:35] | No, Hank. | 不 汉克 |
[1:26:38] | Hank? Listen, you’re gonna be okay. | 汉克 听着 你会没事的 |
[1:26:40] | All right? You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:26:43] | Take the suit off, or I’ll blow your brains out and peel it off. | 把衣服脱了 不然我一枪崩了你再扒衣服 |
[1:27:11] | 皮姆科技 | |
[1:27:12] | We got a 10-33 at Pym Tech. | 皮姆科技公司发生紧急情况 |
[1:27:13] | Request immediate backup! | 请求紧急支援 |
[1:27:16] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[1:27:30] | Get me to the roof. | 带我去屋顶 |
[1:27:31] | And radio ahead. | 提前无线电联系 |
[1:27:33] | I want to make sure the helicopter is ready to take off. | 我去把直升机准备好 |
[1:27:36] | You two, | 你们俩 |
[1:27:37] | kill anything that comes out of that vault! | 从保险库出来的东西一律格杀勿论 |
[1:27:40] | Dad, can you move? | 爸 你能动吗 |
[1:27:45] | We need to get him out of here. | 我们得带他离开这里 |
[1:27:48] | Go get that suit. | 去拿衣服 |
[1:28:33] | Hey, Scotty. | 斯科蒂 |
[1:28:35] | Hey, did I save your life? | 我是不是救了你的小命 |
[1:28:38] | Scotty? | 斯科蒂 |
[1:28:40] | Scotty? | 斯科蒂 |
[1:28:43] | Thank you, Luis. | 谢谢你 路易斯 |
[1:28:45] | – Are we the good guys? – Yeah. | -我们是好人吗 -是 |
[1:28:46] | We’re the good guys, right? | 我们是好人 对吧 |
[1:28:47] | Yeah, we’re the good guys. | 没错 我们是好人 |
[1:28:49] | Feels kinda weird, you know. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[1:28:51] | Yeah, but we’re not done yet. | 嗯 但任务还没结束 |
[1:28:53] | Get out of here before this place blows! | 在爆炸之前快离开这里 |
[1:29:02] | Damn it! That guy. | 该死 忘了那个家伙 |
[1:29:06] | Hey! We’re getting out of here! | 喂 我们要出去了 |
[1:29:13] | The charges are set. | 炸弹在倒数了 |
[1:29:14] | We’ve gotta find a way out of here. And fast. | 我们得赶紧想办法离开这 快点 |
[1:29:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:29:18] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不会死的 |
[1:29:21] | And neither are you. | 你也不会的 |
[1:29:23] | It’s not a keychain. | 这可不是钥匙链 |
[1:29:29] | It’s total chaos in here! Multiple shots fired! | 这里乱成一团了 枪声四起 |
[1:29:42] | And there’s a tank. | 还有一辆坦克 |
[1:29:54] | A little help! | 谁能帮我一下 |
[1:29:57] | I got it. | 我来 |
[1:29:59] | We need a doctor! | 我们需要找一个医生 |
[1:30:02] | We’ve got him. | 交给我们吧 |
[1:30:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:08] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:30:26] | Ant-thony! | 安东蚁 |
[1:30:40] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:30:43] | You’re gonna regret that. | 你会后悔的 |
[1:30:54] | Wait a minute! Get out of that van! | 等等 快出来 |
[1:30:56] | – What? – Get out of that van! | -什么 -快从车里出来 |
[1:30:58] | It’s too loud, there’s a tank. I can’t hear you! | 太吵了 有辆坦克 我听不清你说话 |
[1:31:08] | Are you crazy? Put the gun down! | 你疯了吗 把枪放下 |
[1:31:10] | The windows! | 窗户 |
[1:31:16] | Did you think you could stop the future with a heist? | 你觉得靠抢劫能阻止未来吗 |
[1:31:19] | It was never just a heist! | 根本就不止是抢劫 |
[1:31:43] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[1:31:53] | Okay, I got him, I got him. There he is! Go, go, go! | 发现他了 在那里 快快快 |
[1:32:12] | We gotta set her down somewhere. | 我们得迫降在某个地方 |
[1:32:43] | I’m gonna disintegrate you! | 我要摧毁你 |
[1:32:46] | Playing Disintegration by the Cure. | 播放治疗乐队的《摧毁》 |
[1:33:26] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[1:33:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:33:52] | Freeze! Put your hands up! Get them up! | 不许动 把手举起来 举起来 |
[1:33:57] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[1:33:57] | Paxton, you have to listen to me! | 帕克斯顿 你得听我说 |
[1:34:27] | Paxton, turn around! Take me back! | 帕克斯顿 掉头 让我回去 |
[1:34:29] | I am taking you back. To prison. | 我是要让你回去 回监狱 |
[1:34:31] | There’s something in that backyard that needs to be destroyed. | 那后院里有东西需要被赶紧摧毁掉 |
[1:34:34] | In the bug zapper. There… | 在捕蚊灯里 有 |
[1:34:37] | You need to desist right now! Your delusions are out of hand. | 给我打住 你的幻想太离谱了 |
[1:34:40] | All units, we have a 2-36 in progress at 840 Winter Street. | 所有单位注意 温特街840号发生一起入室抢劫 |
[1:34:45] | – Cassie! – That’s my house. | -凯西 -那是我家 |
[1:35:04] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[1:35:06] | Paxton, let me help! | 帕克斯顿 让我帮忙 |
[1:35:07] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:35:08] | Let me help! | 让我帮忙吧 |
[1:35:09] | Maggie! What’s going on? | 玛姬 发生什么事了 |
[1:35:11] | He’s got Cassie! | 他抓住了凯西 |
[1:35:11] | – Who’s got Cassie, honey? – That thing. | -亲爱的 谁抓了凯西 -那个东西 |
[1:35:13] | – Thing? – I don’t know! I don’t know! | -东西 -我不知道 不知道 |
[1:35:23] | Are you a monster? | 你是怪物吗 |
[1:35:27] | Do I look like a monster? | 我看着像怪物吗 |
[1:35:30] | I want my daddy! | 我想要我爸爸 |
[1:35:33] | I want your daddy, too. | 我也想要你爸爸 |
[1:35:38] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[1:35:39] | Daddy, is that you? | 爸爸 是你吗 |
[1:35:42] | Hi, peanut. | 嗨 小花生 |
[1:35:44] | Why don’t you pick on someone your own size? | 你为什么不找个和你差不多大的玩 |
[1:35:59] | Now, where did you go, little guy? | 小个子 你去了哪里啊 |
[1:36:07] | There you are. | 在这里 |
[1:36:12] | Not just me! | 不只有我 |
[1:36:25] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:36:26] | Go! Go! | 快去吧 |
[1:37:22] | Scotty needs us, you know what I’m saying? | 斯科特需要我们 你懂我的意思吗 |
[1:37:23] | Ain’t nothing gonna stop us. | 没什么能够阻止我们 |
[1:37:28] | – Back it up. Back it up, slow. – Yeah. | -后退 慢慢地后退 -好吧 |
[1:37:32] | Back it up. | 后退 |
[1:37:33] | Back it up. | 再后退 |
[1:37:34] | – We just back it up, okay? – That’s it. | -我们就退后吧 行吗 -够了吗 |
[1:37:37] | – Back it up. – That’s right. | -后退 -没错 |
[1:37:39] | Backin’ up? | 继续退后吗 |
[1:37:40] | Yep, just backin’ up. | 对 退后 |
[1:37:41] | No, no. Just back it up. | 不不 快继续 |
[1:37:49] | You insult me, Scott. | 你侮辱了我 斯科特 |
[1:37:56] | Your very existence is insulting to me. | 你的存在对我来说就是侮辱 |
[1:38:01] | You know, it’d be much easier to hit you if you were bigger. | 你要是大一点 打你就容易多了 |
[1:38:07] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:38:30] | Cassie! | 凯西 |
[1:38:38] | I’m gonna show you just how insignificant you are. | 我会让你看看你是多么微不足道 |
[1:38:43] | Cassie! I’m coming! | 凯西 我来了 |
[1:38:58] | That’s a messed-up looking dog. | 这狗长得也忒丑了 |
[1:39:00] | I’m gonna destroy everything you love. | 我将摧毁你所爱的一切 |
[1:39:04] | Freeze! S.F.P.D. | 不许动 旧金山警局 |
[1:39:14] | I can’t break through. | 我进不去 |
[1:39:16] | It’s titanium, you idiot! | 是钛合金的 你这个蠢货 |
[1:39:24] | – Get her out of here. – Come on. | -带她离开这 -快走 |
[1:39:27] | Sorry, sweetheart. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[1:39:29] | You have to help Daddy pay for his mistakes. | 你得帮你爸爸赎罪 |
[1:39:31] | You stay behind me, okay? | 站在我身后 知道吗 |
[1:39:33] | Stay behind me. | 站在我身后 |
[1:39:35] | I’m gonna have to shrink between the molecules to get in there. | 我得缩小到比分子还小才能进去 |
[1:39:38] | Get away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[1:39:42] | Daddy, help! | 爸爸 救命 |
[1:39:43] | I love you, Cassie. | 凯西 我爱你 |
[1:40:14] | Daddy, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[1:40:17] | You would go subatomic. | 你会变成亚原子级 |
[1:40:20] | You would go subatomic. | 你会变成亚原子级 |
[1:40:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:40:35] | You would enter a reality | 你会进入一个现实 |
[1:40:36] | where all concepts of time and space… | 在那里一切关于时间和空间的概念 |
[1:40:42] | become irrelevant… | 没有意义了 |
[1:40:45] | become irrelevant… | 都没有意义了 |
[1:40:48] | all concepts of time and space become irrelevant… | 一切关于时间和空间的概念都没有意义了 |
[1:40:56] | Come back, Daddy! | 爸爸 回来 |
[1:40:59] | as you shrink for all eternity… | 因为你会不断缩小 |
[1:41:07] | Everything that you know | 你所知 |
[1:41:12] | and love, | 和所爱的一切 |
[1:41:14] | gone forever. | 都将一去不复返 |
[1:41:15] | Daddy, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[1:41:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:41:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪里啊 |
[1:41:43] | – Daddy! – Cassie. | -爸爸 -凯西 |
[1:41:53] | Come back, Daddy! | 爸爸 回来 |
[1:41:58] | Do not screw with the regulator! | 不要乱动调节器 |
[1:42:32] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:42:36] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[1:42:39] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:42:41] | So much. | 很爱很爱 |
[1:42:46] | You know, there’s a big hole in the roof. | 房顶上有个大洞 |
[1:42:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:42:55] | – Is she all right? – Yeah, she’s fine. | -她没事吧 -嗯 她没事 |
[1:42:59] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:43:03] | She’s fine, she’s fine. | 她没事 她没事 |
[1:43:14] | Scott, please. | 拜托 斯科特 |
[1:43:16] | You don’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得了吗 |
[1:43:18] | Hank. I don’t. | 汉克 我记不得了 |
[1:43:20] | There must be something else. | 肯定还有些什么的 |
[1:43:24] | Well, I suppose the human mind | 好吧 我觉得人类的大脑 |
[1:43:26] | just can’t comprehend the experience, | 是没法理解这种经历的 |
[1:43:29] | but you made it. | 但你却成功了 |
[1:43:33] | You went in, | 你进去以后 |
[1:43:37] | and you got out. | 又出来了 |
[1:43:40] | It’s amazing. | 真棒 |
[1:43:43] | Scott, | 斯科特 |
[1:43:44] | I’ll walk you out. | 我带你出去 |
[1:43:50] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[1:44:00] | Is it possible? | 这真的有可能吗 |
[1:44:20] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[1:44:21] | Nothing’s happening. | 没什么事 |
[1:44:23] | Whoa. Hold on. Something’s kind of happening. | 等等 算是有点什么事吧 |
[1:44:25] | Well, if that’s the case, | 要真是这样 |
[1:44:27] | shoot me again. | 再给我来一枪 |
[1:44:29] | Yeah. I don’t know what you were doing, | 我不知道你刚在干嘛 |
[1:44:30] | grabbing and kissing me like that. | 对我又抱又亲的 |
[1:44:32] | I’m a little surprised myself. | 我也有点小惊讶呢 |
[1:44:33] | I have to get somewhere. I’ll see you later, Hank. | 我得去个地方 一会见 汉克 |
[1:44:36] | Really, Hope. | 霍普 你真是的 |
[1:44:38] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[1:44:40] | – You’re full of shit. – Oh, yeah. | -满嘴胡话 -没错 |
[1:44:44] | Scott, I met with my captain today. | 斯科特 我今天见了我们警监 |
[1:44:45] | He wanted a report on the night that you got out of jail. | 他想要你出狱那晚的报告 |
[1:44:49] | Something happened with the cameras. | 摄像头出现了故障 |
[1:44:51] | Some circuits got fried. | 一些电路被烧坏了 |
[1:44:54] | But I told him that you were processed correctly. | 但我跟他说你是走正规程序出去的 |
[1:44:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:44:58] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:45:01] | Can’t be sending Cassie’s dad back to jail on a technical glitch, right? | 不能因为电子故障就把凯西的爸爸送回监狱 对吧 |
[1:45:04] | Thank you, Paxton. | 谢谢你 帕克斯顿 |
[1:45:06] | I’m blown away. | 我太感动了 |
[1:45:09] | Thank you for everything you do for Cassie. | 谢谢你为凯西所做的一切 |
[1:45:10] | Well, that’s my pleasure. | 不甚荣幸 |
[1:45:13] | But, no. This one, I did for you. | 不过这次 我是为了你 |
[1:45:19] | This is awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[1:45:20] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[1:45:21] | I mean, what do we even talk about after all of that? | 这事之后我们还有什么可谈的呢 |
[1:45:24] | – Oh, I know. – What? | -我知道 -什么 |
[1:45:25] | I did my first cartwheel today. | 我今天第一次横翻筋斗 |
[1:45:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:45:28] | Yeah. She has been practicing all week. | 没错 她练了一个星期了 |
[1:45:30] | But today was the magic day. | 今天真是见证奇迹的时刻 |
[1:45:31] | I recorded it on my phone. Here. | 我用手机录下来了 看 |
[1:45:35] | No, that can’t be Cassie. That’s not you. | 不 这不可能是凯西 这不是你 |
[1:45:37] | Yeah, it is. | 是她 |
[1:45:38] | This is a professional gymnast. There is no way that’s you. | 这分明是专业体操运动员 不可能是你 |
[1:45:41] | Yeah, that’s her. | 的确就是她 |
[1:45:43] | Good boy. | 好狗狗 |
[1:45:46] | Sweetie, that’s pretty amazing, peanut. | 亲爱的 真的太棒了 |
[1:45:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:45:55] | It’s work. | 工作上的事 |
[1:46:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:46:01] | Here’s the deal. Just give me the facts. | 这样吧 把事实告诉我 |
[1:46:03] | Just the facts. Only the facts. | 讲重点 只讲重点 |
[1:46:05] | Breathe. Focus. Keep it simple. | 呼气 专注 简简单单 |
[1:46:08] | No, no, no. No doubt, no doubt. Okay. | 行 行 没问题的 |
[1:46:10] | So, I’m at this art museum with my cousin Ignacio, right? | 我和我表哥伊格纳西奥去艺术馆 |
[1:46:13] | And there was this, like, abstract expressionism exhibit. | 是一个抽象表现主义的展览 |
[1:46:15] | But you know me, I’m more like a Neo-Cubist kind of guy, right? | 但你知道的 我比较喜欢新立体主义的作品 |
[1:46:17] | But there was this one Rothko that was sublime, bro! Oh, my God! | 但有个人叫罗斯科的人非常棒 天呐 |
[1:46:20] | Luis. | 路易斯 |
[1:46:21] | Okay, sorry. Sorry. | 好了 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:46:22] | You know, I just get excited and stuff. | 我就是太兴奋了 |
[1:46:24] | But anyway, Ignacio tells me, | 但不管怎么说 伊格纳西奥告诉我 |
[1:46:26] | “Yo, I met this crazy-fine writer chick | “我昨晚在焦点酒吧 |
[1:46:28] | at the Spot last night. Like fine-fine. | 遇到一个超正点的作家妹子 超级正点 |
[1:46:30] | Like crazy-stupid fine.” And he | 特别特别正点 然后他 |
[1:46:31] | goes up to the bartender and goes, | 过去跟酒保说 |
[1:46:33] | “Look at the girl I’m with. You know what I’m sayin’? | 看那个和我一起的妹子 懂我意思不 |
[1:46:34] | “She’s crazy-stupid fine, right?” | 她超正的 对吧 |
[1:46:35] | The bartender’s all like, “Yeah, crazy-stupid fine.” | 酒保说 是啊 的确超正 |
[1:46:38] | So this writer chick tells Ignacio, | 所以这个作家妹子告诉伊格纳西奥 |
[1:46:40] | “Yo, I’m like a boss in the world of guerrilla journalism, | 我可是小道八卦界女王 |
[1:46:43] | “And I got mad connects with the peeps behind the curtains, | 我和幕后大佬关系可好了 |
[1:46:45] | “You know what I’m saying?” | 你懂我说得不 |
[1:46:46] | Ignacio’s like, “For real?” | 伊格纳西奥就问 真的呀 |
[1:46:47] | And she’s like, “Yeah, you know what, | 她说 真的啊 |
[1:46:49] | I can’t tell you who my contact is, | 我不能告诉你我线人是谁 |
[1:46:50] | “Because he works with the Avengers.” | 因为他和复联一起工作 |
[1:46:52] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[1:46:53] | Yeah, and this dude sounds like a badass, man. | 这人听上去很厉害呢 |
[1:46:56] | Like, he comes up to her and says, | 他走过去跟她说 |
[1:46:57] | “Yo, I’m looking for this dude who’s new on the scene, | “我在找个超级英雄界的新人 |
[1:46:59] | “who’s flashing his fresh tack, | “刚初来乍到 |
[1:47:00] | “who’s got, like, bomb moves, right? Who you got?” | “技能出众的人 你知道谁吗” |
[1:47:03] | And she’s like, “Well, we got everything nowaday. | 她说 什么人都有啊 |
[1:47:05] | We got a guy who jumps. | 有会蹦的 |
[1:47:06] | “We got a guy who swings, we got a guy who crawls up the walls. | 会飞的 还有爬墙的 |
[1:47:09] | “You gotta be more specific.” | 你得说具体点 |
[1:47:10] | And he’s like, “I’m looking for a guy that shrinks.” | 他说 我要找个能缩小的 |
[1:47:12] | And I’m, like, “Damn!”. I got all nervous | 我说 靠 我很紧张 |
[1:47:14] | ’cause I’d keep mad secrets for you, bro. | 因为我要为你保守秘密 |
[1:47:16] | So I asked Ignacio, | 所以我问伊格纳西奥 |
[1:47:17] | “Did the badass tell the stupid-fine writer chick | “那个狠角色是不是让超正作家找你 |
[1:47:19] | to tell you to tell me, because I’m tight with Ant-Man, | 让你来找我 因为我和他要找的 |
[1:47:21] | “That he’s looking for him?” | 那个蚁人关系很好吗 |
[1:47:23] | And? What’d he say? | 然后呢 他说什么 |
[1:47:29] | He said, “Yes.” | 他说 没错 |
[1:48:41] | 蚁 人 | |
[1:49:26] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[1:49:30] | I realized you can’t destroy power. | 力量是无法摧毁的 |
[1:49:35] | All you can do is make sure that it’s in the right hands. | 只能尽量不被歹人触及 |
[1:49:45] | This is an advanced prototype | 这个升级版原型衣 |
[1:49:48] | that your mother and I worked on together. | 是我和你母亲一同研发的 |
[1:49:52] | She never got to use it. | 她都没有机会用 |
[1:49:55] | But now I realize that we were… We were working on it for you. | 但我现在明白了 这是我们为你造的 |
[1:50:07] | Maybe it’s time we finished it. | 是时候完成这件衣服了 |
[1:50:16] | It’s about damn time. | 是时候了 |
[1:56:18] | Hey, Cap! | 嗨 队长 |
[1:56:33] | This would have been a lot easier a week ago. | 一周前做这件事肯定更容易 |
[1:56:37] | – If we call Tony… – He won’t believe us. | -如果我给托尼打电话 -他不会相信我们的 |
[1:56:39] | Even if he did… | 就算他相信 |
[1:56:40] | Who knows if the Accords will let him help. | 协议应该不准他帮忙吧 |
[1:56:43] | We’re on our own. | 我们现在只能靠自己了 |
[1:56:46] | Maybe not. | 或许不用 |
[1:56:50] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[1:56:52] | 蚁人将于美队3回归 |