英文名称:Ant-Man and the Wasp
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I still think about the night | 我还会想到那个晚上 |
[00:05] | your mother and I had to leave you. | 你母亲和我不得不离开你 |
[00:13] | Hopefully, it’s not for long, | 希望能快去快回 |
[00:14] | but I’ll call you when we get settled. | 我们安顿好了会打给你的 |
[00:16] | When I have a better indication of what’s going on. | 等我更了解情况了的 |
[00:18] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[00:22] | Jellybean. | 小糖豆 |
[00:26] | Daddy and I have a last-minute business trip… | 爸爸和我要临时出趟差 |
[00:28] | so Rose is gonna stay with you for a few days. | 萝丝会在这里陪你几天 |
[00:31] | No. I don’t want you to go. | 不要 我不要你走 |
[00:34] | It’s gonna be so boring. | 肯定可无聊了 |
[00:36] | I won’t be able to keep my… | 我会困得睁不开 |
[00:38] | eyes… | 眼睛 |
[00:43] | Goodbye, sweetheart. All right, we’ll see you soon. | 再见 亲爱的 我们很快就回来 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:48] | Janet, we gotta go. | 珍妮特 我们得走了 |
[00:52] | I wish we could have put down our bags… | 真希望我们能够放下行李 |
[00:55] | tucked you back into your bed… | 哄你上床 |
[00:57] | but too many lives were at stake. | 但这事关太多性命 |
[01:04] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:05] | They’ve already launched. | 已经发射了 |
[01:07] | We have to stop it. | 我们得拦截它 |
[01:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:19] | To disarm the missile, we had to get inside it | 要拆除导弹 我们必须进去 |
[01:22] | but the plating was too thick. | 但外壳太厚了 |
[01:24] | The only way in was to shrink between the molecules. | 如果想进去 只能缩小 钻过分子间隙 |
[01:31] | I can’t get through. | 我钻不透 |
[01:34] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[01:35] | We both knew that if you go that small | 我们都清楚 如果缩小到那个程度 |
[01:38] | there is no coming back. | 就回不来了 |
[01:41] | It should have been me, but my regulator was damaged. | 本该是我去的 但我的调节器坏了 |
[01:46] | Your mother’s wasn’t. | 你妈妈的还完好 |
[01:50] | Tell Hope I love her. | 告诉霍普我爱她 |
[01:52] | She turned it off. | 她关掉了它 |
[01:54] | Janet. No! | 珍妮特 不要 |
[01:55] | She went subatomic to deactivate the bomb. | 进入了亚原子状态好拆弹 |
[02:02] | Your mother saved thousands of lives that day | 你母亲那天拯救了上千人的性命 |
[02:06] | knowing she’d be lost in the quantum realm. | 尽管她知道 她会迷失在量子域中 |
[02:11] | Alone. | 孤身一人 |
[02:13] | Afraid. | 充满恐惧 |
[02:15] | Gone forever. | 永远迷失 |
[02:32] | Telling you that she wasn’t coming home | 告诉你她再不能回家 |
[02:35] | was the hardest thing that I ever had to do. | 是我这辈子做过的最难的事 |
[02:42] | But then Scott showed up. | 但后来斯科特出现了 |
[02:44] | Or should I say, broke into our house. | 或者该说 他闯进了我们家 |
[02:48] | And when he went to the quantum realm… | 他进入量子域后 |
[02:54] | and came back. | 却又回来了 |
[02:55] | Everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[02:59] | I started to wonder… | 我开始想 |
[03:01] | could your mother still be alive? | 或许你妈妈还活着 |
[03:05] | So, I dusted off some old plans. | 所以我翻出了一些旧图纸 |
[03:18] | Dad, what are you saying? | 爸爸 你是什么意思 |
[03:21] | I think it’s possible to bring her back. | 我们或许能救她回来 |
[04:03] | Okay. We’re in. | 好 我们进来了 |
[04:08] | Oh, this place is a maze. | 这地方就是个迷宫 |
[04:11] | Where’s that map? | 地图呢 |
[04:16] | We’re definitely close. | 我们绝对接近了 |
[04:18] | – You ready? – I’m ready, Daddy. | -准备好了吗 -好了 爸爸 |
[04:19] | Are you sure? ‘Cause once we’re inside, | 确定吗 等我们进去了 |
[04:21] | you show any hesitation or fear, we’re done. | 如果你迟疑或害怕 我们就死定了 |
[04:24] | I eat fear for breakfast. | 我拿恐惧当早餐吃 |
[04:27] | That is super cool. | 这太酷了 |
[04:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:34] | Look! It’s Anton. He’ll show us the way. | 看 是安东 他会给我们指路的 |
[04:37] | Anton, which way do we go? | 安东 我们走哪边 |
[04:42] | Anton, which way do we go? | 安东 我们走哪边 |
[04:51] | Thanks, Anton! | 谢谢 安东 |
[04:54] | Look, the ants have burrowed into the tech facility. | 看啊 蚂蚁打通进了科技设施 |
[04:57] | Oh no, lasers! | 不 激光 |
[05:02] | I think I got lased! | 我好像碰到了激光 |
[05:06] | The secret vault. | 秘密宝库 |
[05:09] | Tell me you brought the contact lens. | 你带隐形眼镜来了吧 |
[05:11] | Yup. | 带了 |
[05:14] | Perfect! Right there. | 完美 对准那里 |
[05:21] | There! It’s the micro-treasure! | 找到了 是微宝藏 |
[05:23] | My trophy? | 我的奖杯 |
[05:26] | It looks like treasure. | 看上去像宝藏 |
[05:27] | Oh, it is to me. | 对我来说是的 |
[05:28] | I want to take it to show-and-tell. | 我想拿去做展示说明 |
[05:30] | Oh, no, you can’t do that. | 那不行 |
[05:31] | You can’t. It never leaves the house. | 不行 它绝不能离开这栋房子 |
[05:33] | It’s too important. | 它太重要了 |
[05:34] | This is the best birthday present you ever got me. | 这是你给我的最棒的生日礼物 |
[05:37] | I’m so touched | 我觉得好感动 |
[05:37] | you think I’m the world’s greatest grandma. | 你认为我是世界上最棒的奶奶 |
[05:40] | It was the only one they had. | 他们只有这一个了 |
[05:41] | It makes me want to knit you a sweater. | 让我好想给你织件毛衣 |
[05:45] | Oh, no, the fuzz! | 不 是条子 |
[05:46] | Hey, Scotty… | 斯科特 |
[05:47] | I was looking at the schematics for the Karapetyan buildings… | 我在看卡拉佩特安大楼的图纸 |
[05:50] | and I think we have way too many security cameras, don’t we? | 我觉得我们装了太多的监控摄像头 |
[05:53] | No, no, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[05:54] | I mean, ’cause it’s a lot of security cameras. | 因为 摄像头真的好多 |
[05:56] | I know what he needs. | 我知道他需要什么 |
[05:57] | Who’s the security expert in our business? | 我们公司的安保专家是谁啊 |
[05:58] | You are, but I’m running the company, right? | 是你 但经营公司的是我 |
[06:00] | And if we overquote him… | 如果我们开价太高 |
[06:01] | he’s gonna go somewhere else. | 他会去别家的 |
[06:01] | I mean, we gotta land this bird. | 我们一定要让这只大鸟到手 |
[06:03] | He ain’t goin’ anywhere. | 他不会去别家的 |
[06:04] | And the expression is “Land this fish.” | 而且那句俗语是”大鱼到手” |
[06:05] | No, it’s “Land the bird.” | 不 是”大鸟到手” |
[06:07] | Just like you land the plane. | 就像”飞机到站”嘛 |
[06:08] | You gotta land the plane to be in business. | 你得”飞机到站”才能维系生意 |
[06:09] | I know it’s silly to get hung up on these kinds of things, | 我知道纠结这种事挺傻的 |
[06:12] | – but I do. – How am I gonna land a fish? | -但我就这样 -鱼怎么能到手 |
[06:14] | It can’t walk. And if it swam up on shore | 它又不能走 如果它游上岸 |
[06:16] | and it battled a hawk, who’s gonna win? | 跟鹰打一架 谁会赢 |
[06:19] | You’ve really turned me around on this thing. | 这件事我真被你说服了 |
[06:21] | It’s okay. We’re gonna land Karapetyan. | 没事 我们会把卡拉佩特安拿到手的 |
[06:24] | Now, if you just excuse me | 失陪了 |
[06:25] | I’m in the middle of trying to steal something with my daughter. | 我正在跟女儿偷东西呢 |
[06:27] | I’m gonna go recheck it. | 我去重查一遍 |
[06:29] | To the escape ant! | 去找跑路蚁 |
[06:31] | Let’s bounce before the po-po come back! | 趁条子还没回来 我们赶紧跑 |
[06:34] | The po-po? How do you even know that? | 条子 这些词你都哪学的 |
[06:37] | Let’s fly, Antoinette! Let’s fly! | 飞吧 安托瓦内特 飞吧 |
[06:50] | Crash landing! | 硬着陆 |
[06:55] | I wish we could shrink for real. | 真希望我们能真缩小 |
[06:57] | That is pretty cool. | 那是挺酷的 |
[06:59] | I’m headed to the office, Scotty. | 我去办公室了 斯科特 |
[07:01] | And sorry about freaking out earlier, you know. | 抱歉我之前抓狂了 |
[07:02] | But I feel like I’m way better. | 但我觉得我好多了 |
[07:04] | My heart is definitely beating way too hard and stuff. | 我的心绝对跳得太快了 |
[07:06] | And my hands are shaking. | 我的手也在抖 |
[07:07] | But I think it’s unrelated, you know? | 但应该跟这没关系的吧 |
[07:08] | It’s gonna be great, Luis! | 肯定很棒的 路易斯 |
[07:10] | You got nothing to worry about! | 你完全不用担心 |
[07:11] | Yeah, yeah. I’m the boss. I’m the boss. | 是啊 我是老大 我最棒了 |
[07:14] | I’m the boss. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 我最厉害 好好好 |
[07:15] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[07:22] | Come on, Woo! I’ve got three days left. | 拜托 吴 我只剩三天了 |
[07:25] | Why would I try to escape? | 我为什么要企图逃跑 |
[07:26] | Sorry, Scott, but rules are rules. | 抱歉 斯科特 规矩就是规矩 |
[07:28] | You trip the perimeter alarm, we search the place. | 你触发了边界警报 我们就搜屋 |
[07:30] | Keel to stern, soup to nuts. | 角角落落都得搜到 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | It was an accident. My foot went through the fence. | 就是个意外 我的脚穿透了栅栏 |
[07:35] | Our flying ant crashed. | 我们的飞蚁硬着陆了 |
[07:38] | Hey, you try and entertain a 10-year-old | 你试试在不能出屋的情况下 |
[07:39] | when you can’t leave the house. | 逗一个10岁小孩 |
[07:41] | You know the lengths that I’ve gone to? | 知道我多努力吗 |
[07:44] | Close-up magic. | 近景魔术 |
[07:49] | I learned that. | 我学的 |
[07:50] | Why can’t you just leave my daddy alone? | 你为什么就不能放过我爸爸 |
[07:53] | Oh, Cassie. | 凯西 |
[07:55] | This must all seem like a bunch of | 这一切一定让你觉得像是 |
[07:57] | confusing grown-up stuff to you, huh? | 令人困惑的大人的事吧 |
[07:59] | Well, think of it this way. | 这么想吧 |
[08:01] | Your school has rules, right? | 你们学校有校规吧 |
[08:03] | Like, you can’t draw on the walls. | 比如 不能在墙上乱涂乱画 |
[08:05] | Well, your daddy went to Germany | 你爸爸去了德国 |
[08:07] | and drew on the walls with Captain America. | 跟美国队长在墙上乱涂乱画来着 |
[08:09] | And that was a violation of Article 16, | 这违反了《索科威亚协议》 |
[08:11] | Paragraph Three of the Sokovia Accords. | 第16款第三条 |
[08:14] | Now, as a part of his joint plea deal | 按照他与国土安全部 |
[08:16] | with Homeland Security and the German government | 和德国政府签订的联合认罪协议 |
[08:18] | he was allowed to return to the U.S | 他可以回到美国 |
[08:20] | provided he serve two years under house arrest | 前提是他服两年的软禁刑期 |
[08:23] | followed by three years of probation. | 和三年的假释 |
[08:24] | And avoid any unauthorized activities, technology | 且不得擅自行动或使用未获批设备 |
[08:28] | or contact with any former associates | 或接触任何曾经 |
[08:30] | who were or currently are in violation of said Accords. | 或正在违反前述协议或任何相关法规的 |
[08:33] | Or any related statutes. | 旧同伙 |
[08:35] | Okay, sweetie? | 懂了吗 亲爱的 |
[08:38] | You’re really great with kids. | 你还真会带小孩 |
[08:40] | Thanks. I’m also a youth pastor. | 谢谢 我兼职做青年牧师的 |
[08:42] | Anyway, not to be a Johnny ask-a-lot | 总之 不是我包打听 |
[08:44] | but you haven’t had any contact | 但你最近没联系过 |
[08:46] | with Hank Pym or Hope Van Dyne, have you? | 汉克·皮姆和霍普·凡·戴恩吧 |
[08:48] | – No. – You sure? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[08:49] | Because it’s only a matter of time before we get ’em. | 因为我们迟早会抓到他们 |
[08:51] | It was their tech, so they violated the Accords, too. | 那是他们的设备 所以他们也违反了协议 |
[08:54] | And associating with them breaks your deal. | 跟他们有联系是违反你的认罪协议的 |
[08:56] | And, uh, I don’t need to remind you | 不用我提醒你 |
[08:59] | that any violation of your agreement | 若对认罪协议有丝毫违反 |
[09:01] | means 20 years in prison. Minimum. | 就是至少20年的监狱刑期 |
[09:03] | I haven’t talked to Hank or Hope in forever. | 我好久没跟汉克和霍普联系过了 |
[09:06] | They hate his guts. | 他们恨死他了 |
[09:07] | Thanks, peanut. | 谢谢 小花生 |
[09:09] | How’d you do it, Scott? | 你怎么做到的 斯科特 |
[09:11] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[09:14] | The card trick. | 纸牌戏法 |
[09:16] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[09:20] | You people can’t just show up here whenever you want | 你们不能高兴了就跑来 |
[09:22] | and search the place. | 然后搜查这里 |
[09:24] | Actually, they can. | 其实 他们可以的 |
[09:25] | You need a warrant. | 你需要搜查令 |
[09:26] | Actually, they don’t. | 其实 他们不需要 |
[09:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:29] | Did you pack your soccer shoes? | 带足球鞋了吗 |
[09:31] | – Yeah. – All right. | -嗯 -好 |
[09:33] | Next time I see you will be on the outside. | 下次我再见你 就是在外面了 |
[09:36] | All right. | 好 |
[09:38] | Get on the inside of this. | 我也要抱抱 |
[09:41] | Hey, three days. Seriously… | 三天了 真的 |
[09:43] | – I’m proud of you, bud. – Thank you. | -为你骄傲 哥们 -谢谢 |
[09:44] | You know what? Give me another one. | 知道吗 再来一个 |
[09:45] | Me too! Gosh! Freedom! | 我也是 天呐 自由 |
[09:48] | New business! I am sensing greatness. | 新生意 我觉得你前途无量 |
[09:51] | I had a fun weekend, Daddy. | 我这周末很开心 爸爸 |
[09:52] | Me too, peanut. But just wait till next weekend. | 我也是 小花生 等下周末的 |
[09:54] | Once I’m outta here, you and I are gonna go paint this town red. | 等我能出屋了 我们要出去疯玩 |
[09:57] | We’ll have so much ice cream, we’ll never stop puking. | 我们要吃一大堆冰淇淋 然后吐个不停 |
[10:08] | You’re gettin’ good at that. | 你越来越厉害了 |
[10:09] | How’d you do that? | 怎么做到的 |
[10:10] | – Bye, Daddy. – Bye. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 |
[10:13] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[10:19] | Three days. | 三天 |
[10:21] | Easy-peasy. | 轻松 |
[10:30] | Snap your fingers. That gets them to look over there. | 打指响 让他们看这边 |
[10:33] | And that is misdirection. | 这叫做误导 |
[10:39] | We had a dream | 我们曾梦想 |
[10:40] | We’d go travelin’ together | 会一起去旅行 |
[10:42] | We’d spread a little lovin’ then we’d keep movin’ on | 我们散播一点爱意 然后继续向前 |
[11:15] | Easy-peasy. | 轻松 |
[11:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[11:34] | Everything that you know… | 你所知的一切 |
[11:40] | Lost… | 迷失在 |
[11:41] | in the quantum realm. | 量子域里 |
[11:51] | What? | 什么 |
[11:53] | I’m gonna find you, Jellybean. | 我要找到你 小糖豆 |
[12:01] | I found you! | 我找到你了 |
[12:03] | You always find me, Mommy. | 你总能找到我 妈妈 |
[12:05] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[12:22] | Hank! It’s been a while. | 汉克 好久没联系了 |
[12:26] | I don’t even know if this is your number anymore. | 我都不知道这是否还是你的号码 |
[12:29] | And I’m probably the last person you wanna hear from. But | 我可能是你最不想联系的人了 |
[12:33] | I just had a really weird dream. | 但我刚做了个特奇怪的梦 |
[12:35] | And I know that doesn’t sound like an emergency or anything… | 我知道这听上去不像是什么急事 |
[12:38] | but it just felt very real. | 但感觉特别真实 |
[12:43] | I was back in the quantum realm… | 我又回到了量子域 |
[12:44] | and I think I saw your wife. | 我觉得我看到了你妻子 |
[12:49] | And then I was your wife. | 然后我变成你妻子了 |
[12:51] | I mean, not in a weird way or anything. | 不是什么奇怪的意思 |
[12:56] | You know, hearing this out loud, | 其实 我这么说出来 |
[12:59] | I’m thinking, uh, it’s not an emergency. | 我开始觉得 这事真不急 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry for a lot of things. | 我对很多事都感到抱歉 |
[13:16] | That means, one tiny atom in my fingernail | 就是说 我手指甲上的一颗小原子 |
[13:19] | – could be… – Could be one, little, | -就可能… -可能是个 |
[13:22] | tiny universe. | 小宇宙 |
[13:59] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[14:02] | Is this another dream? | 这又是梦吗 |
[14:03] | Do you think it was a dream | 你觉得那是梦吗 |
[14:04] | or is it possible that you really saw my mom down there? | 还是说你真有可能在那里看到了我妈妈 |
[14:08] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[14:13] | I can’t be here! | 我不能在这儿 |
[14:14] | I can’t be here! I’m under house arrest! | 我不能在这儿 我在服软禁刑期 |
[14:16] | They won’t open while the system’s engaged, Scott. | 系统运行时是打不开的 斯科特 |
[14:39] | You have to take me home. They could show up any second! | 你得带我回家 他们随时可能会上门 |
[14:41] | Relax. As far as your nanny cops know, | 放松 就你的保姆警察所知 |
[14:43] | you’re still at home. | 你还在家呢 |
[14:58] | Scotty? | 斯科特 |
[14:59] | He’s programmed to replicate your daily routine. | 他已被编程好复制你的日常活动 |
[15:01] | Nine hours in bed. | 九小时睡觉 |
[15:02] | Five hours in front of the TV. | 五小时看电视 |
[15:04] | Two hours in the bathroom, whatever that’s about. | 两小时泡在厕所 不管是为啥 |
[15:06] | That’s totally inaccurate. | 这根本不准确 |
[15:08] | And how do you know about my daily routine? | 你怎么会知道我的日常活动 |
[15:10] | Are you spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[15:11] | We keep tabs on all security threats, all right? | 我们注意一切安全隐患 |
[15:12] | And so far the biggest one we’ve had is you. | 而目前为止 你是最大的一个 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry about Germany. They just showed up. | 德国的事我很抱歉 是他们跑来找我 |
[15:20] | They said it was a matter of national security. | 还说事关国家安全 |
[15:23] | That Cap needed help, so… | 美队需要帮助 所以… |
[15:24] | Cap? | 美队 |
[15:26] | Tain America. Captain. Cap. | …国队长 美国队长 美队 |
[15:29] | It’s what we call him. | 我们就这么喊他 |
[15:31] | If you’re a friend. | 朋友之间 |
[15:32] | I’m not saying I’m a friend of… A little, | 我倒不是说我算是朋友…算是吧 |
[15:34] | I know him. He’s nice. Whatever. | 我认识他 他人挺好 不说了 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry! All right? I didn’t think I’d get caught. | 对不起 好吗 我没想到我会被抓 |
[15:38] | You didn’t think about a lot of things. | 你没想的事多了 |
[15:41] | How’s Hank? | 汉克怎么样 |
[15:42] | We’re still running. | 我们还在逃跑 |
[15:43] | The house is gone, so is our freedom. | 房子没了 我们的自由也没了 |
[15:45] | How do you think he is? | 你觉得他会怎么样 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry. I know you’re mad. | 对不起 我知道你生我气 |
[15:48] | I’m not looking for an apology, Scott. | 我要的不是道歉 斯科特 |
[15:50] | The only reason why we’re even talking | 我之所以还跟你说话 |
[15:51] | is because we need what’s in your head. | 是因为我们需要你脑子里的东西 |
[16:32] | Is this where you’re living? | 这是你们住的地方吗 |
[16:34] | If you need help or money or something, maybe I can… | 如果你们需要帮助或钱 或许我可以… |
[16:38] | We’re fine. | 不用 |
[17:37] | Hank. Look, I just wanna… | 汉克 听着 我只想… |
[17:39] | Save it! | 省省吧 |
[17:44] | – Can we start? – Yeah. | -可以开始了吗 -嗯 |
[17:47] | So, while you were relaxing at home | 你在家放松的时候 |
[17:49] | we were building this. | 我们建了这个 |
[17:52] | It’s a tunnel. To the quantum realm. | 是个隧道 通往量子域 |
[17:56] | To my mom. | 去找我妈妈 |
[17:57] | We think she might still be down there. | 我们认为她可能还在那里 |
[17:58] | We just don’t know where. | 但我们不知道在哪 |
[18:00] | What? | 什么 |
[18:01] | If we can pinpoint my mom’s location… | 如果我们能定位出我妈的位置 |
[18:03] | then the pod can take me down to get her. | 那我就能开驾驶舱去救她 |
[18:05] | You built all this | 你们建造了这一切 |
[18:06] | and you don’t even know if she’s alive? | 却都不能确定她是不是还活着吗 |
[18:08] | It’s called a hypothesis. | 这叫假设 |
[18:10] | Last night, we powered up the tunnel for the first time. | 昨晚我们第一次启动了隧道 |
[18:12] | It was overloaded and it shut down. | 但过载 于是关停了 |
[18:15] | But for a split second, | 但就在那一瞬间 |
[18:16] | the doorway to the quantum realm was opened. | 通往量子域的大门被打开了 |
[18:21] | And? | 然后呢 |
[18:22] | And five minutes later, you called, talking about Mom. | 五分钟后 你打了来 说起了我妈妈 |
[18:25] | We think when you were down there, | 我们认为你去那下面时 |
[18:26] | you may have entangled with her. | 可能跟她发生了纠缠 |
[18:28] | Hank, I would never do that. | 汉克 我绝不会那么做的 |
[18:29] | I respect you too much. | 我是尊重你的 |
[18:31] | Quantum entanglement, Scott. | 量子纠缠 斯科特 |
[18:33] | We think she might have | 我们认为她可能 |
[18:34] | put some kind of a message in your head. | 在你脑袋里放了信息 |
[18:36] | Hopefully, a location. | 希望是个位置信息 |
[18:38] | And opening the tunnel triggered it. | 打开隧道时 信息被触发了 |
[18:39] | Your mom put a message in my head? | 你妈妈在我脑袋里留了信息 |
[18:41] | Come on. That’s insane. | 拜托 这疯了 |
[18:43] | No, Scott. | 不 斯科特 |
[18:44] | Insane | 疯狂 |
[18:45] | is going to Germany without telling us, and fighting the Avengers. | 是不告诉我们就跑去德国跟复仇者联盟打架 |
[18:49] | Just tell me you weren’t lying about the suit you took. | 告诉我 关于你偷的战衣 你没撒谎 |
[18:52] | Tell me you really destroyed it. | 告诉我你确实销毁了它 |
[18:55] | I did, I destroyed it, I swear. | 是的 我销毁了它 我发誓 |
[18:58] | I can’t believe you destroyed my suit! | 我真不敢相信你销毁了我的战衣 |
[19:01] | That was my life’s work! | 那可是我的毕生心血 |
[19:02] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[19:04] | You were supposed to not take my suit! | 你就不该偷走我的战衣 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry, Hank! | 对不起 汉克 |
[19:08] | I’m sorry I took the suit. | 对不起我偷走了战衣 |
[19:09] | I’m sorry that I called last night. | 对不起我昨晚打了电话 |
[19:11] | I don’t remember seeing Janet down there. | 我不记得在下面见过珍妮特 |
[19:14] | I wish that I did. | 我也希望我见过 |
[19:15] | I just had a dream about her | 我就是梦到了她 |
[19:16] | playing hide-and-seek with a little girl. | 跟一个小姑娘玩捉迷藏 |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[19:26] | She was playing hide-and-seek with a little girl. | 她在跟个小姑娘玩捉迷藏 |
[19:29] | Cassie and I do it all the time. | 凯西和我以前常玩的 |
[19:31] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 没什么意义 |
[19:32] | But was it Cassie in the dream? | 但梦里的是凯西吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 不是 |
[19:36] | Where was she hiding? | 她藏在了哪里 |
[19:37] | – What? – The little girl. | -什么 -那个小姑娘 |
[19:38] | Where was she hiding? Was it in a wardrobe? | 她藏在了哪里 大衣柜吗 |
[19:41] | No, it was in a tall dresser. | 不是 是个很大的柜子 |
[19:44] | You mean a wardrobe. | 就是大衣柜咯 |
[19:45] | Is that what that’s called? | 是这么叫的吗 |
[19:47] | What color was it? | 什么颜色的 |
[19:49] | Red. | 红的 |
[19:52] | Were there horses on it? | 上面有小马吗 |
[19:54] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[19:56] | It’s where I hid every time that we played. | 我们玩时 我每次都藏在那里 |
[20:00] | It doesn’t sound like | 听上去 |
[20:01] | you really got the gist of the game. | 你没太理解这游戏的要义 |
[20:05] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[20:08] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[20:11] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[20:14] | We need to get that part. | 我们得拿到那个部件 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:18] | The sooner we get the tunnel working… | 我们越早让隧道正常运作 |
[20:19] | the sooner we can get this message out of his head. | 就能越早从他脑袋里提取到信息 |
[20:21] | Does Burch have it? | 伯奇拿到了吗 |
[20:22] | – Yeah. Let’s go. – What part? | -是的 我们走 -什么部件 |
[20:24] | Who’s Burch? Wait. What’s happening? | 伯奇是谁 等等 什么情况啊 |
[20:28] | We need a component | 我们需要一个部件 |
[20:28] | to stop the tunnel from overloading again. | 来防止隧道再次过载 |
[20:31] | I grabbed your clothes. You might want to change. | 我帮你拿了衣服 你最好换一下 |
[20:43] | Look, I’d really like to help you… | 听着 我也想帮你们 |
[20:46] | but if I’m not at home when they come to take off my ankle monitor | 但如果他们来给我摘脚环时我不在家 |
[20:48] | then I’m going away forever. | 那我就要蹲一辈子了 |
[20:50] | Once we get the component and power up the tunnel | 等我们拿到了部件 启动了隧道 |
[20:52] | we’ll get the message, and have you home by lunch. | 就能拿到信息 你午饭前就能回到家 |
[20:54] | We have to hurry. The entanglement won’t last. | 我们得快点 纠缠不会维持太久 |
[20:56] | You owe us. | 你欠我们的 |
[20:58] | All right, fine. But can I just wait inside? | 好吧 我能不能进去等 |
[21:00] | Because I’m not supposed to be out here. | 因为我不该在外面的 |
[21:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:30] | – We good? – Yeah. | -没问题吧 -嗯 |
[21:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[21:41] | – Can I have one of these? – No. | -我能吃个吗 -不能 |
[21:59] | Susan! Welcome to Oui! | 苏珊 欢迎来到好餐厅 |
[22:01] | Sonny! | 桑尼 |
[22:03] | Oui is French for “Yes.” | “好”是法语”是”的意思 |
[22:04] | As in “Yes” to farm-to-table, “Yes” to locally sourced… | 立意就是 是从农场直接上餐桌的本地好料 |
[22:07] | and “Yes” to planet before profit. | 是把生态摆在利益之前的好策略 |
[22:11] | Well, let’s hope it also means “Yes” | 那希望”你是否拿到了 |
[22:13] | to “Do you have the component I ordered?” | 我订购的部件”的答案也是”是” |
[22:17] | You know, I have always loved your sense of humor, Susan. | 我一向喜欢你的幽默感 苏珊 |
[22:20] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[22:20] | No, I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[22:22] | Sonny Burch. He traffics in black market technology. | 桑尼·伯奇 黑市科技走私贩 |
[22:26] | He’s been getting us what we need to build the tunnel. | 他为我们取得了建造隧道需要的材料 |
[22:31] | Could I just have one… | 能给我一个… |
[22:32] | No. | 不能 |
[22:34] | You know, I have a special friend at the FBI. | 我在联调局有个特别的朋友 |
[22:38] | And I say “Special” because, | 我说”特别”是因为 |
[22:40] | well, he tells me things that I didn’t previously know. | 他会告诉我些我原本不知道的事 |
[22:44] | For example… | 比如说 |
[22:46] | your name isn’t Susan. | 你名字不叫苏珊 |
[22:48] | It’s Hope Van Dyne. | 而是霍普·凡·戴恩 |
[22:51] | And your unseen associate, that’s your father, Hank Pym. | 而你背后的同伙是你父亲 汉克·皮姆 |
[22:53] | – That’s not good, Hank. – No shit. | -这可不妙 汉克 -还用你说 |
[23:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:05] | Relationships are built on trust, Hope. | 关系是建立在信任上的 霍普 |
[23:08] | And I want our relationship to have a strong foundation. | 我希望我们的关系有坚实的基础 |
[23:10] | Our relationship? | 我们的关系 |
[23:12] | My business landscape has been shifting, Hope. | 我的市场在变化 霍普 |
[23:15] | Hell, S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA don’t even exist anymore… | 神盾局和九头蛇都不存在了 |
[23:17] | but now, Hank Pym… | 但汉克·皮姆呢 |
[23:19] | Hank Pym is a real opportunity. | 汉克·皮姆是个好机会 |
[23:21] | Do you have a point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[23:22] | Oh, you think that I don’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[23:23] | what you’ve been building with all this? | 你要这些是在建造什么吗 |
[23:26] | Quantum technology. | 量子科技 |
[23:29] | Now, you can forget nanotech, forget AI, | 什么纳米科技啊 人工智能啊 |
[23:31] | forget cryptocurrency. | 加密货币都过时了 |
[23:32] | Quantum energy is the future. | 量子科技才是未来 |
[23:34] | It’s the next gold rush. | 是下一阵淘金热 |
[23:36] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[23:37] | I want in, Hope. | 我要加入 霍普 |
[23:39] | So, as a gesture of good will, I have taken the liberty | 所以 出于好意 我已经擅自 |
[23:41] | of arranging some buyers for your lab. | 为你的实验室安排了买家 |
[23:44] | Starting bid | 起价 |
[23:46] | one billion dollars. | 是十亿美金 |
[23:49] | Thank you, Sonny, really. | 谢谢 桑尼 真的 |
[23:51] | But my father and I have something | 但我父亲和我有件 |
[23:52] | slightly more pressing than starting a business. | 比成立公司要更紧急的事 |
[23:55] | So I’ll just take the component as arranged. | 所以我还是按说好的拿走部件 |
[23:58] | My buyers don’t take no for an answer. | 我的买家不接受拒绝 |
[24:02] | So, we are either in business together | 所以 我们要么一起做生意 |
[24:04] | or we aren’t in business together. | 要么就不做生意了 |
[24:10] | Then I guess we aren’t. | 那就不做吧 |
[24:11] | You can go. | 你可以走 |
[24:14] | But I’m afraid your money’s gonna have to remain. | 但你的钱恐怕得留下 |
[24:17] | Let’s call it compensation for my injured feelings. | 就当是赔偿我受伤的感情 |
[24:20] | Listen, Sonny. | 听着 桑尼 |
[24:21] | This is gonna be so much easier on everybody | 如果你痛快把部件给我 |
[24:24] | if you just give me that component. | 对大家都会简单得多 |
[24:26] | Darlin’, the only thing you’re takin’ from here… | 亲爱的 你唯一可以拿走的 |
[24:28] | is my heart, but it will mend in time. | 就是我的心 但它会渐渐愈合的 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:43] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[24:44] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[24:47] | She said her and her daddy had something pressing. | 她说她和她爸有什么要紧事 |
[24:49] | I want to know what it is | 我要知道是什么事 |
[24:50] | because if they’re not working with us | 因为如果他们没在跟我们合作 |
[24:51] | they’re working with somebody. | 就肯定在跟别人合作 |
[24:52] | So find out. I want some names… | 去查明 我要知道名字 |
[24:58] | Hold on, you gave her wings? | 等等 你给她加了翅膀 |
[25:07] | Get her. | 抓到她 |
[25:24] | Not my turn-of-the-century chandelier! | 别打碎我的世纪之交大吊灯 |
[25:30] | Stop firing! Stop! | 别开枪了 住手 |
[25:36] | All right, take this. Go. Go, go, go! | 好吧 拿上这个 快走 |
[25:38] | Go! | 快走 |
[26:41] | Wings and blasters. | 翅膀还有爆能枪 |
[26:43] | So I take it you didn’t have that tech available for me. | 看来我那时候这技术还没开发好咯 |
[26:45] | No, I did. | 开发好了 |
[26:48] | It was a pleasure doing business with you, Sonny. | 很高兴跟你做生意 桑尼 |
[26:51] | Oh, our business isn’t finished yet, Hope. | 我们的事还没完呢 霍普 |
[26:54] | I can assure you of that! | 我可以向你保证 |
[27:03] | What in the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:18] | Dad, are you seeing this? | 爸爸 你看到了吗 |
[27:20] | Hope, get out of there! | 霍普 快跑 |
[27:30] | – I gotta do something. – Wait! | -我得做点什么 -等等 |
[27:37] | It is still a work in progress. | 还没完成 |
[27:58] | You taught me that kick. Remember? | 那一踢是你教我的 记得吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah, great form. | 嗯 姿势很棒 |
[28:01] | Those were the days. Whatever happened to us? | 想当年啊 我们是怎么了 |
[28:03] | Not the time, Scott. | 不是时候 斯科特 |
[28:05] | Damn it, where’d it go? | 该死 它哪去了 |
[28:09] | I’ve lost it. | 我跟丢了 |
[28:10] | I’m not seeing anything on the ant cams. | 蚂蚁摄像头上什么都看不到 |
[28:12] | Try looking… | 去看看… |
[28:14] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:23] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[28:25] | Now. | 快点 |
[28:31] | – Are you okay? – No! | -你没事吧 -有事 |
[28:32] | He got the lab. | 他拿了实验室 |
[28:33] | – No. – Come on! | -不 -快走 |
[28:38] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[28:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:40] | But we need to find somewhere to regroup | 但我们得找个地方重新部署 |
[28:42] | and figure out where the lab is. | 并查明实验室在哪 |
[28:45] | So, where to now? | 现在去哪 |
[28:47] | How about my house? | 我家吧 |
[28:48] | I’m supposed to be there anyway, | 我反正也该在那儿的 |
[28:49] | and Woo could walk in any second. | 吴随时都可能到 |
[28:50] | Exactly why we’re not going to your house. | 所以我们绝不能去你家 |
[28:53] | What about your house? | 那你家呢 |
[28:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:57] | Well, there is one place I can think of. | 那我只能想到一个地方了 |
[29:01] | No. | 不 |
[29:02] | No, no, no, no! | 不不 |
[29:07] | No! | 不 |
[29:11] | Dr. Pym | 皮姆博士 |
[29:12] | like, who would’ve thought that, | 谁能想到 |
[29:13] | once again, in your hour of need | 您再次在危难时刻 |
[29:15] | that you would turn to us, you know? | 找到了我们 |
[29:18] | Not me. | 我是没想到 |
[29:19] | Help yourself. | 自便 |
[29:21] | What’s up with the fancy pastry? | 干吗买这么高档的点心 |
[29:22] | We gotta keep the food budget down. | 我们得控制食物预算 |
[29:23] | Well, what are we supposed to have for breakfast? | 那我们早餐该吃什么 |
[29:26] | The oatmeal packets. | 燕麦片 |
[29:27] | Oatmeal packets. | 燕麦片 |
[29:28] | – It’s insult. – Why is it an insult? | -这是侮辱 -怎么是侮辱了 |
[29:30] | Because it tastes like sand. | 因为那味道像沙子 |
[29:31] | You know why? ‘Cause it’s organic. | 知道为什么吗 因为那是有机食品 |
[29:33] | It’s not organic, it’s sand. | 不是有机食品 是沙子 |
[29:34] | It’s the most important meal of the day. | 那可是一天最重要的一餐 |
[29:35] | You know what, you can get creative with it. | 你可以随意发挥嘛 |
[29:36] | Break teeth. | 能硌断牙 |
[29:37] | Put a little brown sugar on it. You can put some cinnamon. | 撒点红糖 撒点肉桂 |
[29:39] | Put a little honey. | 倒点蜂蜜 |
[29:40] | – Whatever you want… – Guys, guys, guys. | -随心所欲 -伙计们 |
[29:42] | Come on, man. | 干什么啊 |
[29:43] | We got bigger fish to fry. | 我们还有更要紧的事呢 |
[29:45] | Is that my desk? | 那是我的桌子吗 |
[29:46] | – Yeah. – What? | -是的 -什么 |
[29:48] | Why do I have such a small desk? | 为什么我的桌子那么小 |
[29:50] | Because you weren’t there when we were choosing desks. | 因为我们选桌子时你又不在 |
[29:51] | You snooze, you lose. | 打瞌睡 没得选 |
[29:53] | Well, I was under house arrest. | 我在被软禁啊 |
[29:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:54] | You know what, this isn’t even a desk. | 知道吗 这都算不上是桌子 |
[29:56] | This is garbage. | 这是垃圾 |
[29:57] | You found this outside amongst garbage. | 你们是在外面的垃圾里找来的 |
[29:59] | I got it at a rummage sale. | 是在旧物义卖上淘来的 |
[30:01] | So, you save money on my desk? | 你就偏在我的桌子上省钱 |
[30:02] | Guys. | 行了 |
[30:03] | Hope, please, we need to focus, all right? | 霍普 拜托 我们得集中精神 |
[30:06] | We gotta find that lab already. Jeez. | 我们得赶紧找到那个实验室 天呐 |
[30:09] | Oh, you know what? I heard stories, like what happened to you. | 知道吗 我听说了你的遭遇 |
[30:12] | This crazy, creepy cat, who walks through walls and stuff. | 说有个吓人的家伙 能钻墙 |
[30:14] | Like a ghost. | 像个幽灵 |
[30:16] | Like Baba Yaga. | 像雅加婆婆 |
[30:21] | Baba Yaga, the witch. | 雅加婆婆 女巫 |
[30:23] | They tell stories to children to frighten them. | 他们给小孩子讲故事吓唬他们 |
[30:27] | You know Baba Yaga? | 你知道雅加婆婆吗 |
[30:30] | Whoever stole it… | 不管是谁偷的 |
[30:31] | we need to find it. | 我们得找到它 |
[30:33] | Oh, you don’t find someone like that. They find you. | 那样的人是找不到的 得等他们找你 |
[30:36] | Like Baba Yaga. | 就像雅加婆婆 |
[30:38] | Dr. Pym, you’re the smartest genius I know. | 皮姆博士 你是我认识的最聪明的天才 |
[30:41] | Didn’t you put some kind of LoJack on your lab? | 你没有在实验室上安装寻回系统吗 |
[30:43] | Because if you didn’t, | 因为如果你没有 |
[30:44] | we have a variety of affordable options. | 我们这里有很多价钱公道的选择 |
[30:47] | Of course I did, Luis. | 我当然安装了 路易斯 |
[30:49] | It was disabled. | 系统被解除了 |
[30:50] | Whoever stole the lab knew exactly what they were doing. | 偷走实验室的人非常在行 |
[30:53] | They also looked like they were phasing. | 那人看上去好像还在变相 |
[30:55] | Phasing? | 变相 |
[30:56] | Quantum phasing. | 量子变相 |
[30:57] | When an object moves through different states of matter. | 就是物体在物质的各状态间变化 |
[30:59] | Oh, yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 是啊 我想的也是那个 |
[31:01] | The lab emits radiation. | 实验室释放辐射 |
[31:03] | Can we modify a quantum spectrometer and track it? | 我们可以改造一台量子光谱仪追踪它吗 |
[31:05] | That could work, yes, but all my equipment is in the lab. | 那是可行的 但我的设备都在实验室里 |
[31:08] | Where else can we find that equipment? | 还有哪里有那样的设备 |
[31:12] | Well, there is one person. | 是有那么个人 |
[31:15] | Bill Foster. | 比尔·福斯特 |
[31:16] | Great! | 好啊 |
[31:18] | Who’s Bill Foster? | 那是谁 |
[31:19] | He’s an old colleague of my dad’s, from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他是我爸爸的一个老同事 神盾局的 |
[31:21] | They had a falling out years ago. | 他们多年前就闹崩了 |
[31:23] | You seem to have a lot of falling outs with people. | 你似乎经常跟人闹崩 |
[31:25] | It’s probably just a waste of time. | 可能只是浪费时间 |
[31:27] | I’m risking everything by being here. | 我光是在这里可就是赌上了一切 |
[31:29] | Don’t you think we should check? | 你不觉得我们该去问问吗 |
[31:31] | We need to find out who took the lab. | 我们得查明是谁偷走了实验室 |
[32:26] | Guys, it’s not a good idea to be out in the open like this. | 伙计们 这样暴露在外可不太好 |
[32:29] | Relax, no one’s gonna recognize us. | 放松 没人会认出我们的 |
[32:32] | What, because of hats and sunglasses? | 怎么 就因为帽子和墨镜吗 |
[32:34] | That’s not a disguise, Hank. | 这不叫伪装 汉克 |
[32:36] | We look like ourselves at a baseball game. | 我们只是像看棒球赛的自己 |
[32:38] | In an isolated system… | 在独立系统中 |
[32:40] | particles co-exist in a stable phase relationship. | 粒子以稳定相关系共存 |
[32:45] | If the system is interfered with, | 如果系统受到干扰 |
[32:47] | that stability becomes chaos. | 稳定就会变成混乱 |
[32:51] | Unpredictable. | 不可预测 |
[32:53] | Dangerous. Beautiful. | 危险 美妙 |
[32:55] | Isolated completely, a quantum system | 完全独立的量子系统 |
[32:57] | would revert back to separate states of matter… | 将退回到物质的不同状态 |
[33:00] | each entangled with a distinct state of its environment. | 每一个都与其环境的独特状态纠缠 |
[33:04] | In other words, | 也就是说 |
[33:05] | the object in question would be both in and out of phase | 这一物体将同时与多个平行现实 |
[33:08] | with multiple parallel realities. | 同相和异相 |
[33:16] | Speaking of being out of phase with reality. | 说到跟现实不同步 |
[33:20] | I am noticing an unusually high number | 我注意到你们之中 |
[33:23] | of glazed eyes out there among you. | 有异常多的朦胧目光 |
[33:26] | So, why don’t we call it a few minutes early? | 我们就提前几分钟结束吧 |
[33:30] | That’ll be enough for today. | 今天就到这儿吧 |
[33:31] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, you may go. | 谢谢 女士们先生们 你们可以走了 |
[33:35] | It’s incredible. You’re linked to Janet. | 真是难以置信 你与珍妮特相连 |
[33:38] | It’s quantum entanglement between the quantum states of | 这是你脑中波斯纳分子的各量子态 |
[33:40] | Posner molecules in your brains. | 之间的量子纠缠 |
[33:43] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 嗯 我也那么想的 |
[33:45] | Do you guys just put the word “quantum” in front of everything? | 你们是把”量子”一词加在每句话之前吗 |
[33:47] | Doctor, we need to find our lab. | 博士 我们得找到我们的实验室 |
[33:49] | Hope, I’d love to help you… | 霍普 我也想帮你 |
[33:50] | but I don’t have anything like the equipment you’re describing. | 但我并没有你说的那样的设备 |
[33:52] | I told you this is a waste of time. Come on, let’s go. | 我就说这是浪费时间 我们走吧 |
[33:54] | Don’t condescend, Hank. | 别瞧不起我 汉克 |
[33:56] | You’re the one who’s on the run from the FBI. | 是你在躲避联调局的追捕 |
[33:58] | All because you had to grow to a size | 就因为你非得把自己放大到 |
[34:00] | that finally fit your ego. | 与你的自大相配的尺寸 |
[34:02] | That wasn’t me in Germany. It was this idiot. | 德国那个不是我 是这个白痴 |
[34:06] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:08] | Going that big, it must’ve been exhausting. | 变那么大肯定很累吧 |
[34:10] | I slept for three days straight. You have no idea. | 我之后整整睡了三天 你都无法想象 |
[34:12] | Actually, I do. | 我能想象 |
[34:14] | Back in the day, I was Hank’s partner on a project called | 想当年 我曾跟汉克搭档搞过一个项目 |
[34:16] | Goliath. | 歌利亚[巨人] |
[34:17] | Excuse me? You were my partner? | 等等 你是我的搭档吗 |
[34:19] | The only thing more tiring than going that big | 唯一比变那么大还累的 |
[34:21] | is putting up with Hank’s bullshit. | 就是忍受汉克的臭脾气 |
[34:23] | Right… | 是啊 |
[34:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:28] | How big did you get? | 你变得多大 |
[34:29] | My record? 21 feet. | 最高纪录是21英尺 |
[34:31] | – Not bad. – You? | -不赖啊 -你呢 |
[34:34] | I don’t… | 算了 |
[34:34] | No, really, I’m curious. | 不 真的 我很好奇 |
[34:36] | 65 feet. Yeah. | 65英尺 是啊 |
[34:38] | – Huge. – 65. | -好大啊 -65英尺 |
[34:39] | If you two are finished comparing sizes… | 如果你们俩比够大小了 |
[34:42] | we need to figure out a way to track down the lab. | 我们得想办法追踪实验室 |
[34:45] | And the great Hank Pym hasn’t figured that one out yet? | 伟大的汉克·皮姆还没想到办法吗 |
[34:48] | Strange. | 奇怪啊 |
[34:50] | You had all the answers back in the day. | 你想当年可是无所不知 |
[34:52] | That’s why I left the project. | 所以我才离开了项目 |
[34:53] | Left? | 离开吗 |
[34:54] | – I fired you. – Best decision I ever made. | -是我炒了你 -我最正确的决定 |
[34:57] | Hank was a terrible partner. Temperamental… | 汉克是个糟糕的搭档 脾气暴躁 |
[34:59] | stubborn, impatient. | 固执 没耐心 |
[35:01] | Sooner or later, he just pushed everyone away. | 他迟早会把所有人都推开 |
[35:03] | Just the mediocrities. | 只是那些庸才 |
[35:04] | Janet was the only one who could endure him | 珍妮特是唯一受得了他 |
[35:07] | and chose to stick it out. | 并选择留下来的 |
[35:08] | Watch it, Bill. | 小心点 比尔 |
[35:09] | She paid the price, though, didn’t she? | 但她为此付出了代价 是吧 |
[35:11] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[35:12] | I didn’t come here to listen to you two squabble. | 我不是来这儿听你俩吵嘴的 |
[35:14] | I’m trying to save my mother. | 我想救我妈妈 |
[35:18] | Now, which office would you say? | 你说是哪个办公室 |
[35:19] | Oh, it’s Woo. | 是吴 |
[35:21] | Someone must have seen me. | 肯定是有人看见了我 |
[35:22] | Relax. If this is about you, | 放松 如果是因为你 |
[35:24] | they’d be in your house by now. | 他们早该赶到你家了 |
[35:28] | What are you, 15? | 你是15岁小孩吗 |
[35:29] | Come on. We gotta go right now. | 快点 我们得马上走了 |
[35:30] | Wait. You might be able to improvise that tracker… | 等等 你们或许能制造个临时追踪器 |
[35:34] | if you modify the diffraction units on one of your regulators. | 只需要修改你调节器的衍射组件 |
[35:37] | – That could work. – I don’t know what that means. | -这可行 -我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[35:39] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[35:52] | But, Doctor, | 但是 博士 |
[35:53] | campus police says they ID’d both Pym and Van Dyne. | 校警说他们发现了皮姆和凡·戴恩 |
[35:56] | I don’t know what to tell you, Agent. | 我不知道该怎么说 探员 |
[35:57] | I haven’t talked to Hank in 30 years. | 我都30年没跟汉克说过话了 |
[35:59] | I can assure you | 我向你保证 |
[36:00] | I’m the last person he would want to visit. | 我是他最不会想见的人了 |
[36:02] | Oh, come on, you expect us to… | 得了 你指望我们… |
[36:04] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[36:06] | Simple. We hate each other’s guts. | 简单 我们恨死彼此了 |
[36:09] | So I’m a terrible partner? | 我是糟糕的搭档 |
[36:11] | Foster, he hasn’t had one good idea | 福斯特 在他平庸的职业生涯中 |
[36:14] | in his unremarkable career. | 就没想出过一个好点子 |
[36:15] | But his idea about the diffractors could work, right? | 但他关于衍射器的点子可行 是吧 |
[36:17] | Fine, one decent idea. | 好吧 一个好点子 |
[36:19] | Except, I eliminated the diffractors | 但我升级战衣时 |
[36:21] | when I upgraded the suits. | 去掉了衍射器 |
[36:25] | So, if we had an old suit, | 所以 如果我们有旧战衣 |
[36:28] | we might be able to track down the lab? | 我们或许就能追踪到实验室了 |
[36:30] | Yes, but we don’t. | 是的 但我们没有 |
[36:33] | – What if we did? – What do you mean? | -如果我们有呢 -你什么意思 |
[36:37] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[36:39] | life’s funny. | 人生很奇妙 |
[36:40] | Oh, my God. You didn’t destroy the suit. | 天呐 你没销毁战衣 |
[36:43] | What? | 什么 |
[36:43] | Well, it was your life’s work, Hank. | 那是你毕生的心血 汉克 |
[36:45] | I couldn’t destroy that. | 我不能销毁它 |
[36:48] | Before I turned myself in, | 我自首之前 |
[36:49] | I shrunk it down and mailed it to Luis. | 我把它缩小然后邮给了路易斯 |
[36:51] | You sent my suit through the mail? | 你把我的战衣邮寄了出去 |
[36:54] | Hey, the postal service is very reliable. | 邮政服务是非常可靠的 |
[36:56] | You know, they do tracking numbers now. Like UPS. | 现在有追踪码了 像快递服务一样 |
[36:59] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[37:00] | It’s in a very safe place, all right? Don’t worry. | 在一个非常安全的地方 别担心 |
[37:03] | What, the trophy? No, it’s not here. | 奖杯吗 不在了 |
[37:06] | What do you mean it’s not there? Where could it be? | 什么叫不在了 还能在哪 |
[37:07] | I looked everywhere. It’s not here. | 我到处看了 不在 |
[37:09] | Hey, get away from the plant. | 别动那盆花 |
[37:11] | But I put it back after Cassie and I… | 但我跟凯西玩过后 我放回… |
[37:13] | Show-and-tell. | 展示说明 |
[37:15] | Scotty? | 斯科特 |
[37:18] | No, stop! | 不 别 |
[37:20] | Well, the good news is I know where it is. | 好消息是 我知道它在哪 |
[37:29] | Whenever you go back to school | 不是说回到学校时 |
[37:30] | isn’t everything supposed to look so much smaller? | 会觉得一切都变小了吗 |
[37:32] | This place seems huge. | 这地方看上去好大 |
[37:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:35] | It’s the new regulator. | 是新调节器 |
[37:36] | Hank, what’s going on with this suit? | 汉克 这件战衣怎么回事 |
[37:38] | How much of a work in progress is this? | 到底是多”还没完成” |
[37:42] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:56] | What are you, laughing? Please, could you just… | 你笑什么 拜托 你能不能 |
[37:58] | Okay, okay. | 好啦 |
[38:04] | What do you see? | 怎么样 |
[38:05] | The sizing coils are malfunctioning. | 尺寸线圈故障了 |
[38:07] | Just let me… | 让我… |
[38:12] | – Sorry. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事的 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:19] | Try that. | 现在试试 |
[38:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:26] | What? | 什么 |
[38:31] | Awesome. | 好啊 |
[38:32] | If only Cap could see you now. | 真希望美队现在能看到你 |
[38:34] | Hilarious. What are we gonna do? | 好笑死了 我们怎么办 |
[38:48] | Where’s your hall pass? | 你有通行证吗 |
[38:52] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 我问你呢 |
[39:24] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[39:26] | You almost got it. | 马上够到了 |
[39:40] | Oh, peanut. | 小花生 |
[39:54] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[40:11] | Hiya, champ, how was school today? | 好啊 小伙儿 今天在学校过得如何 |
[40:15] | All right, get your jokes out now. | 好了 有笑话赶紧说完 |
[40:16] | Can you fix the suit? | 能不能把战衣修好 |
[40:18] | So cranky. | 脾气真坏 |
[40:19] | You want a juice box and some string cheese? | 要不要来盒果汁和手撕奶酪 |
[40:22] | Do you really have that? | 你真有那个吗 |
[40:33] | Let’s see if Foster was right. | 看看福斯特说的对不对 |
[40:49] | This has gotta be the lab. | 这肯定是实验室了 |
[40:54] | Let’s go get it. | 我们去拿吧 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:06] | This seems right. | 看上去是这里 |
[41:08] | Look at us, teaming up twice in one day. | 看看我们 一天组队两次 |
[41:12] | Makes you think, huh? | 真让人不禁想 |
[41:13] | About what? | 想什么 |
[41:14] | Germany. | 德国 |
[41:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:17] | We were working together, training together… | 我们当时一起工作 一起训练 |
[41:20] | and other stuffing together. | 还一起其他的 |
[41:23] | If I had asked you, would you have come? | 如果我问了你 你会去吗 |
[41:25] | I guess we’ll never know. | 看来我们永远不得而知了 |
[41:27] | But I do know one thing. | 但我知道一件事 |
[41:29] | What? | 什么 |
[41:30] | If I had, you’d have never been caught. | 如果我去了 你就不会被抓了 |
[41:40] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[41:42] | You think you can stop daydreaming about my daughter | 你能不能暂时停止对我女儿做白日梦 |
[41:44] | long enough to get my lab? | 去把我的实验室拿回来 |
[41:46] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -是 先生 -谢谢 |
[41:53] | Okay, you’re transmitting. | 好了 信号收到 |
[41:55] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么慢 |
[41:57] | Sorry, I had to come up with a name for my ant. | 抱歉 我给我的蚂蚁想名字来着 |
[41:59] | I’m thinking Ulysses S. Gr-Ant. | 我想叫他尤利西斯·格兰蚁 |
[42:02] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[42:03] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[42:05] | I’m not getting anything on the monitors. | 显示屏上什么都看不到 |
[42:07] | There’s some kind of electronic disturbance. | 有电子干扰 |
[42:09] | Be careful. | 你们小心 |
[42:10] | You know me, Hank. I’m always careful… | 你知道我的 汉克 我一向小心 |
[42:13] | It’s okay. It’s just the suit. | 没事 只是那套战衣 |
[42:15] | – How do you know? – Look. | -你怎么知道 -看 |
[42:20] | That’s Ghost? | 那是幽灵吗 |
[42:22] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[42:23] | Do you think that suit is how she goes through walls and stuff? | 你觉得她是靠战衣穿墙什么的吗 |
[42:26] | Let’s just get outta here before she wakes up. | 我们趁她还没醒赶紧走吧 |
[42:28] | Hope, look! There’s the lab. | 霍普 看 实验室 |
[42:36] | Now, we’re sure this is our shrunken building | 我们确定这是我们的缩小大楼 |
[42:38] | and not somebody else’s, right? | 不是别人的吧 |
[42:39] | Just take it, Scott. Come on, we gotta be fast. | 快去拿 斯科特 我们得动作快点 |
[42:43] | I’ll get it. | 我拿 |
[42:45] | Oh, shit… | 该死 |
[42:59] | Hope. Hope! Hank. | 霍普 霍普 汉克 |
[43:02] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[43:04] | I don’t think they can hear you. | 他们应该听不到 |
[43:11] | I’m Ava. | 我是艾娃 |
[43:12] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[43:14] | So, | 看来 |
[43:16] | you don’t need the suit to… | 你不需要战衣也能 |
[43:20] | go through things. | 穿墙 |
[43:22] | No. | 是啊 |
[43:24] | It just helps me control it. | 它只是帮我控制这种状态 |
[43:29] | And the pain, supposedly. | 本该也能抑制疼痛的 |
[43:37] | You’re not gonna reach into my chest | 你不会把手伸进我的胸膛 |
[43:38] | and crush my heart, are you? | 捏爆我的心脏吧 |
[43:44] | You’re funny. | 你真好玩 |
[43:48] | I’m not gonna hurt you, Scott, unless I have to. | 我不会伤害你的 斯科特 除非逼不得已 |
[43:54] | I need… | 我需要 |
[43:56] | what’s in your head. | 你脑袋里的东西 |
[44:12] | Let’s wake up the rest of the gang | 我们把其他人叫醒 |
[44:14] | and get this over with, shall we? | 赶紧开始吧 好吗 |
[44:18] | Get up! | 醒醒 |
[44:20] | Come on! | 醒过来 |
[44:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[44:27] | Don’t ever touch him again. | 你敢再碰他试试 |
[44:29] | Now, now, Hope… | 好了 霍普 |
[44:31] | I think I’m being rather gentle with your father, | 我觉得考虑到一切 |
[44:33] | all things considered. | 我对你父亲算温柔了 |
[44:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[44:38] | Another casualty of Hank Pym’s ego. | 汉克·皮姆的自大的另一个牺牲品 |
[44:43] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[44:45] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[44:47] | It’s what you’ve done, Dr. Pym. | 是你做了什么 皮姆博士 |
[44:50] | You’re with her? | 你跟她一起的 |
[44:52] | Oh, man. I thought you were cool. | 天呐 我以为你挺好呢 |
[44:54] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[44:56] | I doubt Hank has ever mentioned my father. | 汉克估计没提过我父亲吧 |
[45:00] | Why would he? | 他怎么会呢 |
[45:01] | Elihas Starr. | 埃利海斯·斯塔尔 |
[45:04] | They were colleagues at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们曾是神盾局的同事 |
[45:07] | Quantum research. | 量子研究 |
[45:09] | Until my father dare disagree with the great Hank Pym. | 直到我父亲胆敢反对伟大的汉克·皮姆 |
[45:13] | You had him fired. | 你让人开除了他 |
[45:15] | Oh, and discredited for good measure. | 还毁掉了他的名誉 |
[45:20] | My father tried to continue his research on his own. | 我父亲想自己继续研究 |
[45:26] | Desperate to restore his name, so he took risks. | 为了恢复名誉 他不惜冒险 |
[45:29] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[45:31] | Too many. | 太冒险了 |
[45:33] | Until something went wrong. | 直到出了岔子 |
[45:36] | He told us to run. | 他叫我们跑 |
[45:38] | Elihas, what’s happening? | 埃利海斯 怎么回事 |
[45:39] | Just go. Go! | 快跑吧 跑啊 |
[45:40] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[45:42] | I could tell he was scared. | 我看得出他很怕 |
[45:50] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[45:50] | Ava, no! | 艾娃 不要 |
[45:55] | I didn’t want him to be alone. | 我不想留下他一个人 |
[45:58] | No! No! | 不要啊 |
[45:59] | No! | 不要 |
[46:07] | When I woke up, my parents were dead. | 我醒来时 我父母都死了 |
[46:12] | I wasn’t so lucky. | 我就没那么幸运了 |
[46:19] | They call it “molecular disequilibrium.” | 他们称之为”分子失调” |
[46:23] | A rather dull name, I think. | 这名字挺蠢的 |
[46:25] | Doesn’t quite do justice to what it means. | 并不能描述它的可怕 |
[46:28] | Every cell in my body is torn apart | 我身体里的每一个细胞都被撕碎 |
[46:32] | and stitched back together. | 然后又被组了回去 |
[46:35] | Over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[46:36] | Every day. | 日复一日 |
[46:40] | I was still at S.H.I.E.L.D. when I got the call about a | 我当时还在神盾局 接到电话说 |
[46:42] | quantum anomaly in Argentina. | 阿根廷发生了量子异常 |
[46:48] | Hello, Ava. | 你好 艾娃 |
[46:50] | My name’s Bill. | 我叫比尔 |
[46:52] | I was a friend of your father’s. | 我曾是你父亲的朋友 |
[46:56] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[47:02] | It’s all right. Try again. | 没事 再试一次 |
[47:05] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[47:07] | Dr. Foster did his best to keep me safe. | 福斯特博士尽力保护我了 |
[47:11] | But others at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 但神盾局的其他人 |
[47:12] | saw an opportunity in my affliction. | 把我的病症视为机会 |
[47:18] | They built me a containment suit, | 他们给我造了件控制衣 |
[47:19] | so I could control my phasing. | 让我控制变相 |
[47:22] | And trained me to be a stealth operative. | 还训练我成为潜行特工 |
[47:25] | They weaponized me. | 他们把我变成了武器 |
[47:27] | I stole for them. Spied for them. | 我为他们偷盗 刺探 |
[47:30] | I killed for them. | 杀戮 |
[47:33] | And in exchange for my soul | 我出卖灵魂的代价 |
[47:35] | they were going to cure me. | 是他们会治好我 |
[47:40] | They lied. | 他们撒了谎 |
[47:43] | When S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed, I took Ava in. | 神盾局陨落后 我收留了艾娃 |
[47:46] | I built the chamber to slow her decay, | 我建造了这个舱来减缓她的衰退 |
[47:48] | but her condition was progressive. | 但她的病情在加剧 |
[47:49] | I didn’t know how to cure it. | 我不知该如何治好她 |
[47:52] | She wanted to kill you, Hank, but I told her no | 她想杀你的 汉克 但我阻止了她 |
[47:55] | and that she should watch you instead. | 而是叫她观察你 |
[47:56] | And sure enough, | 不出所料 |
[47:57] | she discovered that you were building the tunnel. | 她发现你在建隧道 |
[48:01] | Then, she told me about Lang. | 然后她又跟我讲了朗 |
[48:03] | And the message from Janet inside his head, | 以及珍妮特留在他脑袋里的信息 |
[48:06] | that’s when I… | 于是我… |
[48:07] | Christ’s sake! | 老天爷啊 |
[48:08] | That’s me. I’m sorry. | 是我的 抱歉 |
[48:09] | Look, can you tell me who’s texting me? | 能告诉我是谁在给我发短信吗 |
[48:12] | “Cassie, 911.” | 凯西 911 |
[48:14] | That’s my daughter. I need to text her back. | 那是我女儿 我得给她回短信 |
[48:16] | No, that’s not happening. | 不 别想 |
[48:18] | What, it’s 911. That means it’s an emergency. | 911就是紧急事件 |
[48:20] | You’re not making demands here, Lang. | 你没资格提要求 朗 |
[48:22] | You’re not appreciating the gravity of the… | 你不懂事态多么严… |
[48:25] | Okay, look, she’s trying to video chat me now. | 好吧 她在给我打视频电话了 |
[48:26] | Something might be wrong. Let me talk to her. Please. | 可能真出事了 让我跟她说话 拜托了 |
[48:32] | Cassie, are you okay? What’s the emergency? | 凯西 你没事吧 什么急事 |
[48:34] | I can’t find my soccer shoes. | 我找不到我的足球鞋了 |
[48:36] | What? | 什么 |
[48:37] | I have a game tomorrow. | 我明天还有比赛呢 |
[48:38] | Hey, Scott, I know that they’re there. | 斯科特 我知道鞋就在那边 |
[48:39] | Can you just walk the phone around the house? | 你能拿手机在家里走一圈吗 |
[48:41] | No, I can’t do that right now. | 我现在不行啊 |
[48:42] | – Why not? – Because I’m sick. | -怎么了 -我病了 |
[48:44] | Hey, can you just maybe look around later then | 你能不能稍后找找 |
[48:46] | and call me back? | 再打给我 |
[48:47] | Please? Thank you. | 拜托 谢谢 |
[48:48] | Bye, Daddy! | 再见 爸爸 |
[48:50] | – Bye, peanut! – Feel better! | -再见 小花生 -早日康复 |
[48:51] | Feel better, buddy! | 早日康复 哥们 |
[48:53] | I’m sorry. It said emergency. | 对不起 她说急事的 |
[48:56] | Ava, I want to help you. | 艾娃 我想帮你 |
[48:57] | She doesn’t need your help. I know how to save her. | 她不需要你的帮助 我知道怎么救她 |
[49:00] | Oh, really? How? | 是吗 怎么救 |
[49:01] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[49:02] | For the last 30 years, | 她这30年来 |
[49:03] | she’s been down there absorbing quantum energy. | 都在量子域吸收量子能 |
[49:05] | We can extract that energy. | 我们可以提取那能量 |
[49:06] | We can use it to repair Ava’s molecular structure… | 用它来修复艾娃的分子结构 |
[49:09] | Extract it? | 提取 |
[49:10] | – Yes. – Are you insane? | -是的 -你疯了吗 |
[49:11] | That would rip Janet apart. | 那会把珍妮特撕裂的 |
[49:13] | You don’t know that. | 这你不能确定 |
[49:14] | I’m gonna fire up your tunnel. | 我要开启隧道 |
[49:16] | When Janet’s location pops into Lang’s head, | 等珍妮特的位置出现在朗脑子里 |
[49:18] | he’s gonna give it to me | 他就得告诉我 |
[49:19] | or I’m gonna turn him over to the FBI. | 否则我就把他交给联调局 |
[49:21] | What? | 什么 |
[49:22] | You are gonna stay here | 你给我留在这里 |
[49:23] | just in case I need your help. | 以防我需要你帮忙 |
[49:26] | Like hell I would help you! | 我才不会帮你 |
[49:28] | You’ll do whatever I say. | 我怎么说你就得怎么做 |
[49:29] | You’re gonna kill Janet! | 你会害死珍妮特的 |
[49:30] | I’d be more worried about yourself, Hank. | 你还是多担心自己吧 汉克 |
[49:32] | Goddamn it, Bill! | 该死 比尔 |
[49:35] | – Dad? – Calm down, Hank. | -爸爸 -冷静 汉克 |
[49:37] | So help me God… | 老天啊 |
[49:40] | The pills. | 药 |
[49:41] | It’s his heart! He needs his pills. | 他的心脏 他需要吃药 |
[49:42] | Please, Dr. Foster. | 求你 福斯特博士 |
[49:43] | They’re in the tin. Please. | 药就在铁盒里 拜托了 |
[49:46] | He could die! Come on! | 他会死的 拜托 |
[49:49] | Help him! | 帮他啊 |
[49:51] | Dad, just hang on, all right? | 爸爸 撑住了 |
[49:52] | Just keep breathing. Stay calm. | 继续呼吸 冷静点 |
[49:53] | Help him, man! Come on! | 帮他啊 快点 |
[49:55] | The Altoid tin! | 那个薄荷糖盒 |
[49:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[50:03] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢了 伙计们 |
[50:05] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[50:18] | Bill is filling that girl’s head with lies. | 比尔给那姑娘灌输了一脑子的谎言 |
[50:21] | Elihas Starr was a traitor. | 埃利海斯·斯塔尔是个叛徒 |
[50:22] | He stole my plans. | 他偷了我的图纸 |
[50:24] | Now, bring it down. All right, lock it in. | 往下点 锁定 |
[50:27] | No, no, no. The bolt is on the other side. | 不不 螺栓在另一边 |
[50:30] | Tighten that one down, then bring it down one notch. | 把那个锁紧 往下拉一点 |
[50:32] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[50:34] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[50:35] | Foster, he could have fried the entire system. | 福斯特 要是他做 会烧毁系统的 |
[50:37] | Look, we’ll adjust the relays | 我们调整继电器 |
[50:38] | while you go reprogram the settings, all right? | 你去重编程设置 |
[50:40] | It’s going to be fine. | 会成功的 |
[50:48] | So, this is it. | 关键时刻到了 |
[50:49] | Yeah. You’d think with all this time to prepare | 是啊 按说筹备了这么久 |
[50:51] | I’d be more ready. | 我该准备好了 |
[50:52] | Oh, going subatomic isn’t something you can prepare for. | 你是没法为进入亚原子状态做好准备的 |
[50:56] | It kind of melts your mind. | 那会模糊你的意识 |
[50:58] | I mean seeing my mom again. | 我是指再见到我妈妈 |
[51:03] | What if she’s a completely different person? | 如果她完全变成了另一个人呢 |
[51:06] | Yeah, like, uh, George Washington. | 是啊 比如变成了乔治·华盛顿 |
[51:08] | I’m serious, Scott. | 我说真的 斯科特 |
[51:09] | Or George Jefferson. | 或是乔治·杰斐逊 |
[51:14] | What if she’s forgotten about me? | 如果她已经忘记了我呢 |
[51:17] | When I was in prison… | 我在监狱时 |
[51:19] | the only thing that got me through was Cassie. | 唯一帮我度过那段时光的就是凯西 |
[51:22] | I could have been locked up for 100 years… | 我哪怕被关个100年 |
[51:23] | I never would have forgotten her. | 也绝不会忘记她 |
[51:27] | I know your mom is counting the minutes | 我知道你妈妈肯定时刻 |
[51:29] | until she can see you again. | 都盼着与你团聚 |
[51:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:42] | We got a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[51:43] | You forgot the motion sensor lights | 你忘记大楼后面的 |
[51:45] | on the back of the building. | 运动传感器灯了 |
[51:46] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[51:47] | And they’re on the proposal, | 提议案里有 |
[51:49] | and Karapetyan asked for them specifically. | 卡拉佩特安还特地问到了 |
[51:50] | Uh, yeah, look, it’s been a little crazy. | 是啊 我们忙得挺疯的 |
[51:55] | Look, maybe I could stop by tomorrow, take a look at it. | 这样吧 我明天过去 看一眼 |
[51:57] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不行 |
[51:58] | The meeting is first thing in the morning. | 明天一大早就要见面了 |
[51:59] | You gotta come right now and fix it. | 你得马上过来解决它 |
[52:01] | I can’t. I wish I could, but I can’t leave. | 我不能 我也想 但我不能走 |
[52:03] | You know what, I’m coming to you. | 这样 我去找你 |
[52:04] | I’ll just bring the plans. They’re on the laptop. | 我带图纸过去 就在笔记本电脑上 |
[52:06] | And you can fix them there. | 你在那里修改 |
[52:08] | Just tell me where you are, okay? | 告诉我你在哪里 |
[52:09] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[52:10] | What do you mean it’s complicated? | 什么意思 一言难尽 |
[52:16] | As you can see, sir, | 如您所见 先生 |
[52:18] | this system is state of the art. | 这套系统是最先进的 |
[52:20] | Security of tomorrow, today. | 明日的安保系统 今日享用 |
[52:22] | Oh, that’s so good! | 太棒了 |
[52:24] | And I love the lean-in, bro. Keep practicin’. | 我喜欢你的探身 继续练习 |
[52:25] | Hey, I just gotta drive up to Scotty’s, | 我得开车去斯科特那里 |
[52:27] | so we can fix the plans. | 我们好修改图纸 |
[52:28] | But don’t worry, I’ll be back in plenty of time. | 别担心 我回来时肯定还有时间 |
[52:29] | As you can see… | 如您所见 |
[52:33] | Tell me you got the van washed for tomorrow morning. | 你们为明早把货车洗干净了吧 |
[52:34] | Down to the undercarriage, baby. | 底盘都洗了 |
[52:36] | You sprung for the undercarriage wash? | 你还要了洗底盘 |
[52:37] | Well, you said get the works. | 你叫我全洗的 |
[52:39] | That’s a scam, bro. | 那是骗人的 哥们 |
[52:39] | We live in California, not Minnesota. | 我们住在加州 又不是明尼苏达州 |
[52:41] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[52:43] | The undercarriage wash, | 洗底盘 |
[52:45] | that’s for cleaning off road salt | 是为了洗掉除冰盐 |
[52:47] | laid down in our more snow-laden sister states. | 我们更爱下雪的姐妹州的道路上才会撒那个 |
[52:50] | Who are you, and why do you know so much about car wash protocol? | 你是谁 你怎么会这么清楚洗车行业的规矩 |
[52:53] | Well, my name is Sonny Burch. | 我叫桑尼·伯奇 |
[52:55] | And I do my research, Luis. | 我很会做调查 路易斯 |
[52:59] | To wit, I have learned from a friend of mine at the FBI | 我还从一个联调局的朋友那里得知 |
[53:04] | that you are a known associate of Scott Lang… | 你跟斯科特·朗相熟 |
[53:06] | a known associate of Hank Pym, who I’ve also learned | 斯科特和汉克·皮姆相熟 我还知道 |
[53:10] | has a portable shrinking laboratory | 汉克有个便携可缩小实验室 |
[53:12] | filled with all kinds of juicy tech. | 里面有各式各样有趣的科技 |
[53:15] | And you’re gonna tell me where it is. | 你得告诉我 它在哪 |
[53:17] | Well, I hate to break it to you, but | 我真不想告诉你 |
[53:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 但我不知道你在说什么 |
[53:22] | Well, I sense a resistance in you, Luis. | 你好像有点抵触 路易斯 |
[53:24] | And I have promised results to some dangerous people. | 但我答应了某些危险人物给他们问出结果 |
[53:28] | So, I’m gonna introduce you to my good friend, Uzman. | 所以 给你介绍一下我的好友 乌兹曼 |
[53:32] | Now… Uzman is a master | 乌兹曼特别擅长 |
[53:36] | at extracting information | 通过精神手段 |
[53:37] | from the unwilling through psychoactive means. | 撬开不愿开口的人的嘴 |
[53:41] | Oh, is that truth serum? | 那是吐真剂吗 |
[53:43] | There’s no such thing as truth serum. | 不存在吐真剂这种东西 |
[53:45] | That’s just nonsense from TV. | 那就是电视节目的鬼扯 |
[53:48] | Well, what is it then? | 那它是什么 |
[53:49] | It’s a little concoction | 这是一种混合药剂 |
[53:50] | that he’s been perfecting since his days with the S.I.S. | 从他当年还在MI6时 就一直在改良 |
[53:54] | It makes you suggestible and highly responsive. | 它会让你极容易受到暗示 有问必答 |
[53:56] | Well, dude, that’s truth serum. | 哥们 那就是吐真剂 |
[53:58] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[53:59] | No offensing, but they sound like truth serum to me. | 无意冒犯 但是我觉得那就是吐真剂 |
[54:02] | – Right? – It’s not a truth serum. | -是吧 -它不是吐真剂 |
[54:04] | Okay. Hey, I believe you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[54:05] | It’s not a truth serum. | 不是吐真剂 |
[54:07] | I mean, if it walk like duck and talk like ducks… | 如果它看起来像吐真剂 功能也是吐真 |
[54:10] | The truth serum. | 那它就是吐真剂 |
[54:11] | Well, I have a lot of allergies… | 我过敏的东西可多了 |
[54:13] | so you might wanna think about that. | 请你三思 |
[54:18] | We’ve got to get that lab back. | 我们得夺回实验室 |
[54:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[54:23] | The chamber and the suit are barely helping anymore. | 舱和战衣几乎无法帮你控制病情了 |
[54:27] | How long have I got? | 我还能活多久 |
[54:32] | A couple of weeks, maybe. | 几周吧 |
[54:36] | Well, then we’ll make them bring the lab back. | 那我们逼他们把实验室拿回来 |
[54:39] | How? | 怎么做 |
[54:41] | Lang. He has a daughter, right? | 朗 他有个女儿 对吧 |
[54:43] | You can’t mean that. | 你不是真想这么干吧 |
[54:44] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[54:48] | I tolerate a lot of the things you do out there… | 你在外面惹的祸 我都忍了 |
[54:50] | but I won’t be a part of anything like that. | 但这种事我绝不参与 |
[54:52] | You’re not the one who’s about to fade away into nothing, Bill. | 在渐渐消失的不是你 比尔 |
[54:55] | I am! | 而是我 |
[54:57] | You said you could fix me! | 你说你能治好我 |
[55:01] | You promised. | 你保证过的 |
[55:03] | I know. I will. | 我知道 我会的 |
[55:05] | But not like that. | 但不能那样做 |
[55:09] | You lay one finger on that little girl… | 你敢碰那小女孩一下 |
[55:12] | I won’t help you. And we’re done. | 我就不帮你了 我们分道扬镳 |
[55:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[55:22] | There are other options. | 还有其他选择 |
[55:38] | You know what? You’re right. This isn’t truth serum. | 你知道吗 你说得对 这不是吐真剂 |
[55:41] | Because I don’t feel anything. | 因为我一点感觉都没有 |
[55:42] | That was a lie. I do feel something. | 我撒谎了 我有感觉 |
[55:44] | This is truth serum! | 这就是吐真剂 |
[55:45] | There’s no such thing! | 吐真剂是不存在的 |
[55:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[55:48] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[55:50] | Now, I’m gonna make this real easy for you, Luis. | 很简单 路易斯 |
[55:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:56] | Where is Scott Lang? | 斯科特·朗在哪 |
[56:00] | Well, see, that’s complicated. | 这事说来话长 |
[56:01] | Because when I first met Scotty, he was in a bad place. | 我第一次遇见斯科特时 他糟透了 |
[56:03] | And I’m not talkin’ about cell block D. | 而且我不是指牢房D区 |
[56:04] | His wife had just filed for divorce, and I was, like… | 他妻子刚刚申请离婚 我说 |
[56:06] | “Damn, homie. She dumped you when you’re on lockup?” | “该死 哥们 她在你蹲号子时甩了你” |
[56:08] | And he was, like, “Yeah, I know. | 他说”是啊 我知道 |
[56:09] | “I thought I was gonna be with her forever… | 我以为我能跟她白头偕老呢 |
[56:10] | “But now I’m all alone.” | 结果现在我孤身一人” |
[56:11] | And I was, like, “Damn, homie. You know what? | 我说”哥们 你知道吗 |
[56:12] | “You gotta chin up, because you’ll find a new partner. | 振作点 你有新搭档了 |
[56:14] | “But you know what? I’m Luis.” | 你知道吗 我是路易斯” |
[56:15] | And he says, “You know what? I’m Scotty, | 他说”你知道吗 我是斯科特 |
[56:17] | “And we’re gonna be best friends.” | 我们会成为铁哥们的” |
[56:17] | Okay, hold on, hold on. | 打住 打住 |
[56:19] | I like a good story as much as the next person… | 我很喜欢听精彩的故事 |
[56:21] | but what in the hell does this have to do | 但是 这些跟斯科特·朗在哪 |
[56:22] | with where Scott Lang is? | 有什么关系 |
[56:23] | I’m getting there. I’m getting there. | 我快讲到了 就快讲到了 |
[56:24] | You put a dime in him, you gotta let the whole song play out. | 你投了币 就得听完整首歌 |
[56:27] | He like human jukebox. | 他就像人形点唱机 |
[56:29] | Oh, my abuelita had a jukebox in the restaurant! | 我奶奶开的餐厅里有台点唱机 |
[56:31] | Yeah, only played Morrissey. | 是啊 只放莫里西的歌 |
[56:33] | And if anybody ever complained, she’d be like… | 要是有人抱怨 她就… |
[56:36] | You know, Chicanos, we call him “Moz.” | 墨西哥裔 我们喊他们墨兹 |
[56:37] | Then, ¡adios! | 然后她就说”不送” |
[56:38] | What can I say? We relate to his melancholy ballads, you know? | 没办法 他忧郁的情歌让我们很有共鸣 |
[56:41] | – Lang! – Right, right, right. | -朗 -好好好 |
[56:43] | So, anyway, Scotty gets out of jail, | 后来 斯科特出狱了 |
[56:44] | and he starts working for Hank. | 他开始为汉克工作 |
[56:45] | That’s when he met Hope. And Hope’s all, like… | 这时他遇到了霍普 霍普却一副 |
[56:47] | “I want nothing to do with you. | “我不想跟你扯上关系 |
[56:48] | “Look at my hairdo, I’m all business.” | 看看我的发型 我超正经”的样子 |
[56:49] | And then Scotty’s, like, | 斯科特就说 |
[56:50] | “You know what, girl? My heart is all broken. | 知道吗 妹子 我的心已碎 |
[56:52] | “And I’ll probably never find love again, | 我可能再也不会爱了 |
[56:53] | “But damn if I want to kiss you!” | 但我可真想吻你 |
[56:54] | But then you fast forward | 时间快进 |
[56:55] | and they’re all into each other, right? | 他们就爱上彼此了 |
[56:56] | And then Scotty’s, like, | 然后斯科特说 |
[56:57] | “You know what? I can’t tell you this… | 知道吗 我不能告诉你 |
[56:59] | “But I’m gonna go trash an airport with Captain America.” | 但我要去跟美国队长砸烂一座机场 |
[57:01] | And then she said, “I can’t believe you split like that! | 然后她说 真不敢相信你就那么跑了 |
[57:03] | “Smell you later, dummy.” | 回见了 蠢蛋 |
[57:04] | So, Scotty goes on house arrest. | 于是斯科特就被软禁了 |
[57:05] | And he won’t admit it, but his heart is all, like… | 他不肯承认 但他心里觉得 |
[57:07] | “Damn! I thought Hope coulda been | 该死 我还以为霍普可以成为 |
[57:08] | “My new true partner, but I blew it!” | 我的新真搭档呢 但我搞砸了 |
[57:10] | But fate brought ’em back together. | 但命运让他们又走到了一起 |
[57:12] | And then Hope’s heart is all… | 然后霍普心里就想 |
[57:13] | “I’m worried that I can’t trust him… | 我担心我不能信任他 |
[57:14] | “And he’s gonna screw up again, and ruin everything!” | 他会再次搞砸 毁掉一切 |
[57:16] | And then my heart is all, like… | 然后我心里就想 |
[57:18] | “That fancy raspberry filling represents the company’s red | 那高档覆盆子点心代表了公司的负债 |
[57:20] | “And we’re days away from going out of business. “ | 我们只差几天就要倒闭了 |
[57:21] | “Out of business”? | 倒闭 |
[57:22] | “Days away”? | 只差几天 |
[57:23] | Damn truth serum! | 该死的吐真剂 |
[57:24] | I was trying to protect you guys. I swear to God. | 我其实是想保护你们的 我发誓 |
[57:27] | I was trying to be a good boss, but we’re broke! | 我是想做个好老板的 但我们破产了 |
[57:29] | And the Karapetyan’s our last hope. | 卡拉佩特安是我们最后的希望 |
[57:30] | And if we don’t show up, we’re done! | 如果我们不去 我们就完了 |
[57:31] | That’s terrible bossing! | 这叫什么好老板 |
[57:32] | Damn, bro! | 该死 哥们 |
[57:33] | That’s on me! That’s on me! | 这怪我 这怪我 |
[57:35] | Enough. | 够了 |
[57:39] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我要再问你一次 |
[57:43] | Where is Scott Lang? | 斯科特·朗在哪 |
[57:44] | I’ve been trying to tell you, | 我这不说呢吗 |
[57:45] | he’s in a tricky spot, emotionally speaking. | 他现在处境尴尬 从情感上说 |
[57:46] | Emotionally speaking. | 从情感上说 |
[57:47] | Well, where is Scott Lang, literally speaking! | 那斯科特·朗 人在哪里 |
[57:52] | The woods. | 森林里 |
[57:52] | The woods? | 森林里 |
[57:54] | Baba Yaga! | 雅加婆婆 |
[57:56] | What do you mean, “The woods”? | 什么意思 “森林里” |
[57:58] | The Muir Woods, | 缪尔森林 |
[57:58] | the second fire road off the Panoramic Highway! | 全景高速的第二条消防道路上 |
[58:00] | For God’s sake! | 老天爷啊 |
[58:03] | Baba Yaga, come at night | 雅加婆婆 晚上到来 |
[58:05] | Little children, sleepy tight | 小娃娃们 好好睡 |
[58:11] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[58:13] | If that freak gets Pym’s tech… | 如果那怪物拿到皮姆的设备 |
[58:15] | I’m never gonna see it. | 我就再别想找回来了 |
[58:17] | So, what do we do now? | 我们怎么办 |
[58:19] | It’s easier to steal it from the Feds | 从联调局那里偷 |
[58:20] | than from the boogeyman. | 比从妖怪那里偷要简单 |
[58:24] | Hey, it’s me. How’d you like to get a promotion? | 是我 你想升个职吗 |
[58:28] | I got the location on Pym, Van Dyne and Lang. | 我知道皮姆 凡·戴恩和朗在哪 |
[58:32] | But you gonna have to take ’em down now, | 但你得马上去抓到他们 |
[58:33] | because they ain’t gonna be there for long. | 因为他们不会在那里待很久的 |
[58:35] | And when you do, you gonna get me that lab. | 等你抓到他们 你要把实验室给我 |
[58:38] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[58:40] | Good news, gentlemen. | 好消息 先生们 |
[58:42] | Feds are gonna do the hard work for us. | 联调局会替我们完成累活儿 |
[58:45] | What are you lookin’ at? Change my tires! | 看什么呢 给我换胎 |
[58:47] | Right. | 好 |
[58:50] | – Sir. – Can you knock? | -先生 -不知道敲门吗 |
[58:53] | Sorry, sir. Uh, but I just got a lead. | 抱歉 先生 我收到条线索 |
[58:57] | I love leads. | 我喜欢线索 |
[59:06] | System’s in the green. | 系统已就绪 |
[59:07] | Priming the coils. | 线圈充电 |
[59:11] | Full charge. | 满电 |
[59:12] | As soon as the tunnel’s open | 等隧道打开 |
[59:13] | let us know if you get anything | 一旦你收到任何疑似是 |
[59:14] | that could be a part of her message. | 她的信息 都告诉我们 |
[59:15] | Yeah, yeah. I will. | 好的 没问题 |
[59:19] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[59:23] | Here it goes. | 开始了 |
[59:38] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[59:40] | You got anything? | 有反应吗 |
[59:45] | Nothin’. | 没有 |
[59:46] | Well, just give it a minute, because it could… | 等一等 因为可能… |
[59:50] | No. | 不 |
[59:51] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[59:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[59:54] | It’s shutting down. Maybe our vectors are off. | 要停机了 可能是我们的向量不对 |
[59:56] | We’ve gone over them a million times, I know they’re right! | 我们都算过一百万次了 肯定是对的 |
[59:58] | Then what else could it be? | 那还能是因为什么 |
[1:00:00] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[1:00:07] | – Scott, what are you doing? – Scott, get away from that! | -斯科特 你干吗 -斯科特 别乱动 |
[1:00:09] | Scott, you can’t… | 斯科特 你别… |
[1:00:10] | I’m sorry, I don’t know how much time I have. | 对不起 我不知道我还有多久 |
[1:00:12] | I need to fix the algorithm. | 我得改好算法 |
[1:00:15] | Trust me, after 30 years down here… | 相信我 在下面待了30年 |
[1:00:18] | I’ve thought about it a lot. | 我都想得很清楚了 |
[1:00:24] | Janet? | 珍妮特 |
[1:00:28] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:00:33] | Jellybean. | 小糖豆 |
[1:00:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:00:37] | It’s not the reunion I’d imagined. | 这并不是我所想象的团聚 |
[1:00:39] | It’s all so rushed. | 太赶了 |
[1:00:41] | You two have done such great work. | 你俩做得太棒了 |
[1:00:43] | You just need a little… | 你们只需要一点点的 |
[1:00:46] | nudge. | 帮助 |
[1:01:01] | Janet, how is this possible? | 珍妮特 这怎么可能 |
[1:01:06] | It wasn’t a message you put in Scott’s head. | 你放在斯科特脑子里的不是一则信息 |
[1:01:08] | It was an antenna. | 而是个天线 |
[1:01:09] | Clever girl. | 真聪明 |
[1:01:11] | I’m so proud of you. | 我好为你骄傲 |
[1:01:13] | Honey, tell us where you are. | 亲爱的 告诉我们你在哪 |
[1:01:15] | Tell us how to find you. | 告诉我们怎么找到你 |
[1:01:17] | No, the probability fields are too complex. | 不 概率场太复杂了 |
[1:01:19] | That’s why I needed to talk to you. | 所以我才需要跟你对话 |
[1:01:21] | You have to follow my voice. | 你得追随我的声音 |
[1:01:23] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[1:01:23] | Like tracing a call back to its source! | 就像追踪一通电话 |
[1:01:30] | I’m tracking your signal using subatomic frequencies | 我在用亚原子频率追踪你的信号 |
[1:01:33] | between point two and point nine. | 范围是1点和9点 |
[1:01:36] | I’d narrow it to four and six. | 最好缩小到4和6 |
[1:01:38] | That’s too tight. We could miss you. | 太窄了 可能会错过你 |
[1:01:39] | Look at us squabbling again. | 看看我们 又在吵了 |
[1:01:42] | Fine. All right, between three and seven. | 好吧 那就3和7 |
[1:01:44] | Our first fight in decades, and it’s over just like that. | 我们数十年来第一次吵架 就这么结束了 |
[1:02:03] | Bullseye. | 正中红心 |
[1:02:05] | Source lock. | 信号源锁定 |
[1:02:06] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:02:08] | We got it! | 我们找到了 |
[1:02:10] | You have to meet me at these exact coordinates. | 你们得去这个坐标找我 |
[1:02:12] | In the wasteland, beyond the quantum void. | 在荒原里 越过量子真空 |
[1:02:15] | It’s very dangerous, | 那里很危险 |
[1:02:16] | especially on the human mind, so be careful. | 尤其是对人类大脑 务必小心 |
[1:02:19] | Time and space work very differently down here. | 时间和时空的规则在这里很不一样 |
[1:02:21] | You have two hours. | 你们只有两小时 |
[1:02:23] | After that, the probability fields will shift… | 之后 概率场会变动 |
[1:02:25] | and it’ll be another century | 要再过一世纪 |
[1:02:25] | before they align like this again. | 才能再次这样对齐了 |
[1:02:27] | We’ll find you. | 我们会找到你的 |
[1:02:36] | I know you will, Jellybean. | 我知道你会的 小糖豆 |
[1:02:43] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:02:44] | Nothing. I got nothing. | 没感觉 我完全没感觉 |
[1:02:45] | No sign of Janet. | 完全感觉不到珍妮特 |
[1:02:47] | Perfect. | 这可好 |
[1:02:49] | How did we get up here? | 我们怎么上来的 |
[1:02:56] | All right, first you’re gonna see all kinds of lights… | 好 首先你会看到好多光 |
[1:02:57] | and it’s gonna get really trippy… | 然后会变得很颠簸 |
[1:02:59] | but then it’s gonna turn black and silent. Really silent. | 然后会一片漆黑寂静 非常寂静 |
[1:03:02] | Scott, I’ll be fine. | 斯科特 我没事的 |
[1:03:03] | I’m just saying because I’ve been down there. | 我就是说说 因为我去过嘛 |
[1:03:05] | Yeah, so you’ve mentioned. | 嗯 你说过了 |
[1:03:09] | Um, sorry. I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接一下 |
[1:03:13] | Hey, man, you coming? | 哥们 你来不来啊 |
[1:03:14] | No, I’m not, but you know what? Ghost is. | 我不去了 但知道吗 幽灵要去 |
[1:03:16] | And you know what? The Feds, they know where you are. | 知道吗 联调局 他们也知道你们在哪 |
[1:03:18] | – What? – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[1:03:20] | They gave me some truth serum. | 他们给我用了吐真剂 |
[1:03:21] | And then all of a sudden I started talkin’ all honestly. | 然后我突然就开始老实交待 |
[1:03:23] | Like, I hate the way that you load the dishwasher. | 比如 我讨厌你用洗碗机的方式 |
[1:03:25] | I hate it, I hate it. | 我非常讨厌 |
[1:03:26] | But you need to go home | 但你得回家了 |
[1:03:27] | because the Feds are probably going there now! | 因为联调局可能正在赶过去 |
[1:03:29] | And by the way… | 对了 |
[1:03:30] | who puts the plates on the top rack? They don’t go there! | 谁会把盘子放在最上层啊 就不该放那里 |
[1:03:42] | I feel like such a jerk. | 我觉得自己好混蛋 |
[1:03:43] | You’re gonna be really mad. We gotta go now. | 你们会气死的 我们得马上走了 |
[1:03:47] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:47] | Ghost knows where we are. So does the FBI. | 幽灵和联调局都知道我们在哪了 |
[1:03:50] | How? | 怎么会 |
[1:03:51] | – I told Luis where we are. – You what? | -我告诉路易斯了 -什么 |
[1:03:53] | I told him to come here | 我叫他过来 |
[1:03:53] | so I could help him with the Karapetyan proposal. | 我好帮忙修改卡拉佩特安的提议案 |
[1:03:55] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[1:03:57] | Look, we need to land that account. | 听着 我们必须拿到那个客户 |
[1:03:59] | Otherwise, we lose the business! | 否则我们会失业的 |
[1:04:00] | Do you know hard it is for ex-cons to find work these days? | 你们知道前科犯现在找工作多难吗 |
[1:04:02] | Jesus, Scott! | 天呐 斯科特 |
[1:04:13] | 90 seconds to close the aperture! | 关闭孔洞需要90秒 |
[1:04:15] | You have to depolarize the coils first! | 我们得先给线圈消磁 |
[1:04:16] | I know! | 我知道 |
[1:04:17] | I’m really sorry, but the, um… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[1:04:20] | FBI is coming to my place so… | 联调局要去我家了 |
[1:04:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:04:26] | Can I borrow the suit? | 我能借用下战衣吗 |
[1:04:28] | Gyroscopic stabilizers. | 回转仪稳定器 |
[1:04:31] | Powering on. | 启动 |
[1:04:32] | I’m just gonna borrow the suit. | 我要把战衣借走了 |
[1:04:35] | I’ll come back. Just tell me where you’ll be. | 我会回来的 告诉我你们会去哪 |
[1:04:37] | – Don’t bother. – What? | -不必了 -什么 |
[1:04:38] | We’ll come and get the suit from you, | 我们找到我妈妈后 |
[1:04:39] | as soon as we’ve found my mom. | 会去找你取回战衣的 |
[1:04:41] | – Hope… – Scott, just go! | -霍普 -斯科特 走吧 |
[1:05:01] | – Scott? – Daddy? | -斯科特 -爸爸 |
[1:05:03] | It’s us, buddy! | 是我们 哥们 |
[1:05:04] | We’re here for Cassie’s shoes! | 我们来拿凯西的鞋 |
[1:05:06] | He must be resting. | 他肯定在休养 |
[1:05:08] | Honey, why don’t you go upstairs and look under your bed? | 亲爱的 你上楼去你床底下找找吧 |
[1:05:10] | Daddy, you upstairs? | 爸爸 你在楼上吗 |
[1:05:13] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:05:16] | What the… | 怎么… |
[1:05:18] | He really lives like a pig these days. | 他现在真是脏得像猪 |
[1:05:24] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:05:33] | Spread it out! | 散开 |
[1:05:35] | Again? | 又来 |
[1:05:36] | You people have no shame! | 你们真不知耻 |
[1:05:38] | The monitor says that he’s in the bathroom. | 监控器显示他在浴室 |
[1:05:39] | Yeah, I’m not buying it! | 我才不信 |
[1:05:43] | Cassie, let the man get by! | 凯西 让他过去 |
[1:05:45] | But Daddy’s super sick! | 但爸爸病得好厉害 |
[1:05:47] | I’ll see about that! | 我去瞧瞧看 |
[1:05:48] | He says he doesn’t want anyone else to get sick! | 他说他不希望传染别人 |
[1:05:50] | Well, I’ll take my chances, sweetie. | 我乐意冒个险 亲爱的 |
[1:05:52] | He barfed. Like, a lot. | 他吐了 好多呢 |
[1:05:54] | Young lady, I’m a federal agent. | 小姑娘 我是联邦探员 |
[1:05:56] | I’ve seen worse things than vomit. | 我见过比呕吐物更糟的东西 |
[1:05:59] | Like, “a lot” a lot? | 好多好多吗 |
[1:06:00] | – Yes! – Forget it, move aside! | -是啊 -不管了 让开 |
[1:06:02] | No! | 不要 |
[1:06:10] | – What are you doing here? – Scott. | -你怎么来了 -斯科特 |
[1:06:13] | I’m sorry, I’m just really sick. | 抱歉 我病得很重 |
[1:06:17] | I told you. | 我说了吧 |
[1:06:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:06:19] | Sometimes you gotta just get it out. You know? | 有时就是得吐出来才爽 是吧 |
[1:06:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:06:30] | I’ll start the van. | 我去启动车 |
[1:06:32] | You get the lab. | 你拿实验室 |
[1:06:36] | Freeze! You’re surrounded! | 别动 你们被包围了 |
[1:06:52] | Hank Pym… | 汉克·皮姆 |
[1:06:54] | Hope Van Dyne… | 霍普·凡·戴恩 |
[1:06:55] | you’re under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[1:06:58] | This is harassment! | 这是骚扰 |
[1:06:59] | Actually, it’s not. | 其实 不是的 |
[1:07:01] | What does the FBI even stand for… | 联调局什么意思啊 |
[1:07:02] | “Forever Bothering Individuals”? | 永远骚扰个人吗 |
[1:07:06] | – His monitor check out? – Of course it does. | -他的监控器没问题吗 -当然了 |
[1:07:09] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:07:10] | Looks like I just got fed a bowl of malarkey. | 看来我被骗了 |
[1:07:13] | We got ’em, sir. | 我们抓到他们了 先生 |
[1:07:14] | Pym and Van Dyne are in custody. | 皮姆和凡·戴恩都已被羁押 |
[1:07:15] | Seriously? Yes! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[1:07:19] | Oh, I’m sorry, Scott. | 抱歉 斯科特 |
[1:07:20] | They’re your friends. That’s insensitive. | 他们是你的朋友 这太不体谅了 |
[1:07:23] | I just really needed a win, you know? | 我太需要赢一局了 |
[1:07:25] | Anyway, I’ll be back later | 好了 我会稍后回来 |
[1:07:26] | for the official end of your sentence! | 正式结束你的刑期 |
[1:07:28] | Sorry for misjudging you, pal! | 抱歉看错你了 哥们 |
[1:07:30] | You should feel great about yourself! | 你该为自己感到骄傲 |
[1:07:56] | – What is it? – We have a man down. | -怎么了 -有人受伤 |
[1:07:57] | And Pym’s lab is gone. | 皮姆的实验室不见了 |
[1:08:11] | Thanks for covering for me. | 谢谢你掩护我 |
[1:08:13] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[1:08:16] | So… | 那么 |
[1:08:18] | how long have you been Ant-Man again? | 你又开始做蚁人多久了 |
[1:08:25] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[1:08:26] | It just sort of happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[1:08:28] | I’m sorry for lying to you… | 很抱歉我隐瞒了你 |
[1:08:30] | and I’m sorry for risking everything. | 很抱歉我赌上了一切 |
[1:08:32] | Daddy, it’s okay. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[1:08:33] | It’s not. | 不是没事 |
[1:08:35] | I do some dumb things… | 我做了些蠢事 |
[1:08:37] | and the people that I love the most pay the price. | 而我最爱的人却为此付出代价 |
[1:08:39] | Mainly you. | 主要是你 |
[1:08:40] | Trying to help people isn’t dumb. | 帮助他人不是蠢事 |
[1:08:45] | I screw it up just about every time. | 但我几乎每次都搞砸了 |
[1:08:47] | So, maybe you just need someone watching your back, | 或许你是需要有人照应你 |
[1:08:51] | like a partner. | 比如找个搭档 |
[1:08:52] | Well, she’s made it clear that’s about the last thing she wants. | 她说得很清楚 那是她最不想做的事了 |
[1:08:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:08:56] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[1:09:00] | Wait, who did you think? | 等等 你想的是谁 |
[1:09:01] | Me. | 我 |
[1:09:02] | You? | 你吗 |
[1:09:04] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 |
[1:09:06] | I’d be a great partner. | 我能做个好搭档的 |
[1:09:07] | Aw, peanut. | 小花生 |
[1:09:10] | You would be awesome. | 你肯定可棒了 |
[1:09:12] | And if I let you… | 但如果我允许你做 |
[1:09:14] | I would be a terrible dad. | 我就是个坏爸爸了 |
[1:09:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:09:18] | Then have Hope be your partner. She’s smart. | 那就让霍普做你的搭档吧 她挺聪明的 |
[1:09:22] | She reminds me of you. | 她让我想到了你 |
[1:09:24] | You gonna go help her? | 你要去帮她吗 |
[1:09:27] | I think you should help her. | 我觉得你该帮她 |
[1:09:29] | I wish I could, but… | 我也希望我能 |
[1:09:32] | I don’t know how I could help her without hurting you. | 但我不知道我要怎么帮她而不伤害到你 |
[1:09:38] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[1:09:40] | You can do anything. | 你什么都可以做到 |
[1:09:42] | You are the world’s greatest grandma. | 你是世界上最棒的奶奶 |
[1:09:52] | Agent Woo will see you in an hour. | 吴探员一小时后来见你们 |
[1:09:54] | An hour? We don’t have an hour. | 一小时 我们没有那么多时间 |
[1:09:57] | You got somewhere else to be? | 你们有别处要去吗 |
[1:10:07] | Oh, now, that’s my girl. | 这才是我的好闺女 |
[1:10:15] | All right, what’s our plan? | 好了 我们的计划是什么 |
[1:10:19] | To shrink that wall. | 缩小那面墙 |
[1:10:21] | It looks load-bearing. | 看上去像是承重墙 |
[1:10:22] | The ceiling could collapse. | 天花板可能会塌的 |
[1:10:23] | Then we run like hell. | 那我们就没命跑 |
[1:10:25] | Now, I estimate 15-20 agents on the floor. | 我估计这一层有15到20个探员 |
[1:10:28] | Roughly five times that in the building at large. | 楼里大概还有五倍这个数的探员 |
[1:10:30] | They’re all heavily armed. | 他们都有武器 |
[1:10:31] | Not great odds. | 胜算不高 |
[1:10:33] | You got any better ideas? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[1:10:34] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:10:36] | And I’m not giving up on Mom. | 我不会放弃妈妈的 |
[1:10:38] | She’d be so proud of you. | 她肯定会为你骄傲的 |
[1:10:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:10:48] | One… | 一 |
[1:10:50] | two… | 二 |
[1:10:56] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[1:10:57] | What’re you two just standing around for? | 你俩傻站着干什么 |
[1:10:58] | We gotta go find that lab. | 我们得去找到实验室 |
[1:11:01] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[1:11:03] | Perfect. | 好啊 |
[1:11:04] | Hurry up and get dressed. We don’t have much time. | 快换衣服 我们没多少时间 |
[1:11:11] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:11:20] | Okay, now what? | 现在呢 |
[1:11:21] | You’re asking me? | 你问我吗 |
[1:11:25] | Get in! | 进来 |
[1:11:37] | Excuse me. Are we planning on leaving soon | 打扰 我们打算赶紧离开吗 |
[1:11:40] | or are you two gonna keep staring at each other | 还是你俩要继续互相凝视 |
[1:11:42] | until they start shooting at us? | 直到他们开始冲我们开火 |
[1:11:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:11:51] | – Hey, Burch. – Yeah. | -伯奇 -嗯 |
[1:11:53] | Yeah, they’re out. | 他们出来了 |
[1:11:54] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[1:12:00] | Her suit is missing, and so is the van. | 她的战衣不见了 车也是 |
[1:12:01] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:12:02] | I mean, what the dickens? | 怎么回事啊 |
[1:12:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:12:12] | So, uh, how do we find the lab? | 我们怎么找到实验室 |
[1:12:14] | After we lost it the first time | 丢过一次后 |
[1:12:16] | I put on a new tracker | 我放了新的追踪器 |
[1:12:19] | of sorts. | 算是吧 |
[1:12:30] | That’ll work. | 这也行 |
[1:12:58] | Is it ready or not? | 好没好啊 |
[1:13:00] | We can begin the extraction process. | 我们可以开始进行提取了 |
[1:13:04] | Listen, Ava. | 听着 艾娃 |
[1:13:05] | This whole thing could be very dangerous. | 这整件事可能会很危险 |
[1:13:07] | Maybe we should… | 或许我们该 |
[1:13:08] | Maybe we should what? Wait? | 或许我们该什么 等吗 |
[1:13:11] | I’ve got days until I’m dead. | 我只能再活几天了 |
[1:13:15] | We’re doing this, Bill. | 我们要做了 比尔 |
[1:13:17] | Now. | 马上 |
[1:13:20] | Energy readings show they have not used the tunnel yet. | 能量读数显示他们还没用过隧道 |
[1:13:23] | We don’t have much time before Mom’s location shifts, | 妈妈的位置过不了多久就会变化 |
[1:13:25] | and we lose her. | 我们就会失去她 |
[1:13:26] | Yeah, and we have a lot to do before then. | 是啊 那之前还有好多事呢 |
[1:13:29] | You know, my pep-pep always said, | 我爸爸总说 |
[1:13:30] | “If you want to do something right, you make a list.” | 如果你想做好什么事 就列个单子 |
[1:13:32] | So, we should do that. | 我们该那么做 |
[1:13:33] | One, we have to break into that lab. | 一 我们要闯入实验室 |
[1:13:36] | Two, we have to kick out Foster and Ghost. | 二 我们要赶走福斯特和幽灵 |
[1:13:38] | Three, we’re gonna have to fight Ghost. | 三 我们得跟幽灵打 |
[1:13:41] | That seems like it should be part of two. 2-A, all right? | 这似乎该是二的一部分 二A吧 |
[1:13:43] | Let’s call it 2-A. | 就算是二A吧 |
[1:13:45] | Fight Ghost. 2-A. | 打幽灵 二A |
[1:13:47] | Also, we have to make sure that the lab is fully grown | 还有 我们得确保实验室恢复到原始大小 |
[1:13:49] | for you to come back. Otherwise, we’re screwed. | 好让你出来 否则我们就完了 |
[1:13:51] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[1:13:51] | You want me to start again? I’ll start again… | 要我再说一次吗 我再说一次 |
[1:13:53] | I’m going to dive. | 我去 |
[1:13:56] | The only chance we got is if the two of you are out here… | 我们要想成功 就得你俩在外面 |
[1:13:59] | together, protecting the tunnel. | 一起保护隧道 |
[1:14:02] | Let me do this, Hope. Please. | 让我去吧 霍普 求你 |
[1:14:06] | Let me get her. | 让我去接她 |
[1:14:09] | I think he’s right. | 我觉得他是对的 |
[1:14:18] | “Whassup?” | 好啊 |
[1:14:23] | You don’t remember, uh, that beloved commercial? | 不记得那个特火的广告吗 |
[1:14:26] | “Whassup?” | “好啊” |
[1:14:28] | I had him follow us. | 我让他跟我们过来的 |
[1:14:30] | I thought we could use some help. | 我觉得我们会需要帮助 |
[1:14:35] | All right. I’m in position. | 好了 我就位了 |
[1:14:37] | The ants are headed in. | 蚂蚁过去了 |
[1:14:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:14:39] | Keep your eyes peeled, Scotty. | 眼睛放亮了 斯科特 |
[1:14:41] | – Do you want Pez? – No. | -来点糖吗 -不 |
[1:14:44] | Cassie gave me this for my birthday. | 我生日时凯西给我的 |
[1:14:46] | By the way, I love that suit! | 对了 我爱那套战衣 |
[1:14:48] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:50] | I wish I had a suit. | 真希望我也有一套 |
[1:14:53] | I would even like a suit with minimal powers, you know? | 就算是没多少能力的我也会喜欢的 |
[1:14:58] | Or maybe even just a suit, with no powers. | 或者就是一件没任何能力的战衣 |
[1:15:16] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[1:15:18] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:15:24] | It’s them! | 是他们 |
[1:15:28] | They can’t be far. | 他们肯定就在附近 |
[1:15:50] | All right, Hank. Hank? | 汉克 汉克 |
[1:15:55] | Dad, what’s your status? | 爸爸 你什么情况 |
[1:15:57] | Foster’s taken care of. | 福斯特已经解决了 |
[1:15:59] | Suiting up now. | 这就换战衣 |
[1:16:05] | I just wanted to save Ava. | 我只是想救艾娃 |
[1:16:07] | She’s facing death or something far more terrible. | 她要面临死亡或更恐怖的命运 |
[1:16:09] | She’s afraid. | 她害怕 |
[1:16:11] | I’ll help you find a cure when I get back. | 等我回来 会帮你想办法的 |
[1:16:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:16:16] | Together, we’ll figure something out. | 我们会一起想出个办法来的 |
[1:16:21] | Good luck, Hank. | 祝你好运 汉克 |
[1:16:23] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢 比尔 |
[1:16:25] | Now, I’m gonna need you to step back. | 现在我需要你退后 |
[1:16:45] | Time remaining, 15 minutes. | 剩余时间 15分钟 |
[1:16:50] | Hank’s in, Scott. | 汉克进去了 斯科特 |
[1:16:51] | Any sign of her? | 看到她了吗 |
[1:16:53] | No, nothing yet. | 没有 还没有 |
[1:17:00] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[1:17:04] | Call off the ants, Scott. | 让蚂蚁走开 斯科特 |
[1:17:06] | Oh, boy! | 该死 |
[1:17:31] | Can I get a status report? | 报告下情况 |
[1:17:32] | ‘Cause I got some serious Ghost problems here! | 我这里在正面遭遇幽灵 |
[1:17:37] | Ready to dive. | 准备进入 |
[1:17:45] | – In case I don’t make it… – Don’t. | -如果我回不来 -别 |
[1:17:47] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[1:17:49] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能也失去你 |
[1:17:51] | I love you, Hope. | 我爱你 霍普 |
[1:17:54] | Guys, everything’s bad over here. | 伙计们 这里情况很糟 |
[1:18:13] | Now. | 动手 |
[1:18:23] | Misdirection. | 误导 |
[1:18:25] | One of the first things they teach you | 线上近景魔术大学的 |
[1:18:26] | at Online Close-up Magic University. | 第一课 |
[1:18:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:35] | Plan worked. We got it, Scotty! | 计划成功了 我们拿到了 斯科特 |
[1:18:37] | Meet us at the rendezvous point. | 去汇合点见 |
[1:18:39] | Okay, on my way! | 好的 我就去 |
[1:18:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:18:45] | Really? This guy again? | 不是吧 又是这人 |
[1:18:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:18:49] | I told you our business wasn’t over. | 我就说我们还没完事呢 |
[1:18:53] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[1:18:58] | Hang on. | 坐稳 |
[1:19:08] | I want that lab, boys, whatever it takes. | 我要那个实验室 不惜一切 |
[1:19:20] | Hold on. | 抓稳 |
[1:19:35] | That undercarriage is filthy! | 底盘脏死了 |
[1:19:36] | They got bigger problems. | 他们有更大的问题呢 |
[1:19:43] | Hope, what’re you doing? | 霍普 你干什么呢 |
[1:19:44] | You’re heading away from the rendezvous point! | 你在远离汇合点 |
[1:19:46] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[1:19:47] | I’m taking these guys on the scenic route. | 我要带他们去看风景 |
[1:19:48] | Wait, what’re you… | 什么意思 |
[1:20:10] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! We’re gonna die! | 天呐 天呐 我们要死了 |
[1:20:13] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了 |
[1:20:26] | Signal lost. | 信号丢失 |
[1:20:29] | What the hell are they doing up there? | 他们在上面干什么呢 |
[1:20:33] | Recalibrating. | 重新校准 |
[1:20:50] | Recalibrating. | 重新校准 |
[1:20:53] | You never said it was so beautiful, Scott. | 你可没说过这里这么美 斯科特 |
[1:21:02] | Recalibrating. | 重新校准 |
[1:21:07] | Okay, any time now. | 好了 快点吧 |
[1:21:10] | Recalibrating. | 重新校准 |
[1:21:15] | – Recalibrating. – Come on. | -重新校准 -快啊 |
[1:21:17] | Signal restored. | 信号恢复 |
[1:21:32] | Bikes, it’s all you. | 机车 你们上 |
[1:21:38] | – Take the wheel. – What? Wait! | -你来开 -什么 等等 |
[1:21:48] | Well, the 60’s were fun, but now I’m paying for it. | 60年代玩得爽 现在脑瓜不灵光 |
[1:21:53] | Be careful up there! | 你小心点 |
[1:21:54] | Give me a break! I haven’t driven in two years! | 饶了我吧 我两年没开车了 |
[1:22:26] | You got pezed! | 你被糖果盒砸了 |
[1:22:30] | Up here! | 过来 |
[1:22:34] | Oh, that’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[1:22:39] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[1:22:45] | – No! No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[1:22:52] | There it is, right there. Get the lab! | 在那里呢 去抢实验室 |
[1:22:53] | Get the lab! | 去抢啊 |
[1:23:03] | I’ve got her. Westbound on Fremont. | 我看到她了 弗里蒙特街向西 |
[1:23:08] | Hope! Wait! | 霍普 等我 |
[1:23:11] | What about me? | 我怎么办 |
[1:23:21] | We got you now, Ava! | 我们抓到你了 艾娃 |
[1:23:49] | Not again! | 别又来 |
[1:23:52] | Piece of junk! | 垃圾玩意 |
[1:23:57] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:24:00] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[1:24:05] | Burch got the lab. | 伯奇拿到了实验室 |
[1:24:06] | I’m going after him. | 我去追他 |
[1:24:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:24:22] | Work in progress, my ass… | 还没完成个屁 |
[1:24:39] | Scott, where are you? | 斯科特 你在哪 |
[1:24:40] | I’ve got Burch in my sights. Hurry! | 我看到伯奇了 快来 |
[1:24:41] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 我来了 我来了 |
[1:24:42] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[1:24:48] | Warning, approaching quantum void. | 警告 接近量子真空 |
[1:25:16] | I’m coming to you, honey. | 我来找你了 亲爱的 |
[1:26:05] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:26:06] | Don’t you need the remote to the lab? I just found it. | 你们不需要实验室的遥控器吗 在我这里呢 |
[1:26:09] | We can’t grow the lab without it. | 没有遥控器不能放大实验室 |
[1:26:10] | Get it to us fast. | 快拿过来 |
[1:26:12] | Yeah, but the van is busted. | 可货车撞坏了 |
[1:26:13] | Use the Hot Wheels Rally case. | 用风火轮收纳盒 |
[1:26:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:24] | I love you, Dr. Pym. | 我爱你 皮姆博士 |
[1:26:26] | The remote! We’re missing the remote! | 遥控器 我们缺了遥控器 |
[1:26:27] | You gotta check the van! | 你得去货车上看看 |
[1:26:36] | Awesome! | 赞 |
[1:27:05] | I’m going down Pacific. | 我在太平洋路上 |
[1:27:06] | Burch’s boys are all over me. | 伯奇的人对我紧追不舍 |
[1:27:07] | I’m on my way. | 我就到 |
[1:27:08] | Right. I’ll get the lab. | 好 我去拿实验室 |
[1:27:16] | Oh, that’s badass! | 太厉害了 |
[1:27:27] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[1:27:38] | Doink! | 弹 |
[1:27:44] | Come here, you little weasel! | 过来 你个小混蛋 |
[1:27:45] | No, you don’t! | 不 你别想 |
[1:27:50] | I guess maybe you do. | 看来你是可以的 |
[1:27:53] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:28:06] | Anyone see a Southern gentleman carrying a building? | 有人看见一个南方人抱着栋楼吗 |
[1:28:13] | How’d he even have time to buy a ticket? | 他哪来的时间买票啊 |
[1:28:17] | Would you just one time, please | 你能不能就 |
[1:28:19] | work! | 好用一次 |
[1:28:21] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:28:22] | All right, I need help. | 好 我需要帮助 |
[1:28:25] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:28:28] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[1:28:30] | Somebody! | 再来个… |
[1:28:32] | Come on, man! | 搞什么啊 |
[1:28:34] | Not cool! | 怎么能这样 |
[1:28:36] | Murderers! | 杀人犯 |
[1:28:38] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! | 太好了 |
[1:28:42] | I’m gonna call you Ant-onio Banderas! | 我要喊你蚁东尼奥·班德拉斯 |
[1:28:45] | You’re a badass! | 你太狠了 |
[1:28:47] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:28:51] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:28:52] | Ant-onio! | 蚁东尼奥 |
[1:28:56] | Our friends, the humpbacks, | 我们的朋友 驼背鲸 |
[1:28:57] | dip in here to the San Francisco Bay | 会在旧金山湾戏水 |
[1:28:59] | for a little leisure and a little breeding. | 既是玩耍 也是为交配 |
[1:29:02] | Listen, Uzman… | 听着 乌兹曼 |
[1:29:02] | And perhaps they’re down below as we speak, doing the nasty. | 或许它们这会儿就在下面 玩得正欢 |
[1:29:05] | Just meet me at the waterfront. | 去海滨跟我碰面 |
[1:29:07] | In three hours. | 三小时后 |
[1:29:08] | Folks. We’ve barely left the dock… | 各位 我们才刚出港口 |
[1:29:10] | but it looks like we got some company. | 但似乎就有什么跟来了 |
[1:29:15] | Look. Right there. Do you see it, folks? | 看啊 就在那里 看到了吗 |
[1:29:16] | There it is. There’s a breach. | 出现了 它出水了 |
[1:29:19] | What the…? | 什么啊 |
[1:29:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:29:28] | It’s okay. It’s okay! | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:29:30] | Sorry, I know I’m not a whale. This will just take a second. | 抱歉 我知道我不是鲸鱼 我马上就好的 |
[1:29:34] | That doesn’t belong to you! | 那不是你的 |
[1:29:36] | No, no! No, no! | 不不不 |
[1:29:37] | You’re embarrassing yourself now. | 你这是在自讨没趣 |
[1:29:39] | Come on. Let go. | 快放手吧 |
[1:29:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:45] | I’ll take this now. | 这个我拿了 |
[1:30:03] | It melts your mind. | 那会模糊你的意识 |
[1:30:06] | A message in your head. | 你脑袋里放了信息 |
[1:30:10] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[1:30:11] | Daddy? Where’s Mommy? | 爸爸 妈妈在哪 |
[1:30:13] | It’s where I hid every time that we played. | 我们玩时 我每次都藏在那里 |
[1:30:14] | I love you, Hank. | 我爱你 汉克 |
[1:30:32] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:30:38] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:30:42] | Dad? What’s going on? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[1:30:45] | Why haven’t you found Mom? | 你怎么还没找到妈妈 |
[1:30:49] | You look lost, Hank. Are you all right? | 你似乎迷路了 汉克 你没事吧 |
[1:30:53] | Still think you have all the answers, Hank? | 还觉得你无所不知吗 汉克 |
[1:31:52] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:32:07] | I’m so sorry… | 真对不起 |
[1:32:11] | it took so long. | 这么久才找到你 |
[1:32:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:17] | You’re here now. | 你现在来了 |
[1:32:20] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:32:24] | I thought I was gone. | 我以为我完了 |
[1:32:26] | But that energy from your hands… | 但你手里发出的那股能量 |
[1:32:29] | how did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:32:34] | I’m not the same woman I was 30 years ago, Henry. | 我已经不是30年前的那个女人了 亨利 |
[1:32:37] | This place… | 这地方 |
[1:32:39] | it changes you. | 会改变你 |
[1:32:43] | Adaptation is part of it, but some of it is… | 适应是一方面 但也有 |
[1:32:46] | evolution. | 进化 |
[1:32:50] | Lab coordinates not found. | 实验室坐标未找到 |
[1:32:52] | Do not ascend. | 不能上升 |
[1:32:55] | I should probably tell you what we’re dealing with up there. | 我或许该跟你说说上面的情况 |
[1:32:59] | I got the lab. I got the lab. | 我拿到实验室了 |
[1:33:03] | Move. Move. | 让开 让开 |
[1:33:06] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:33:08] | Get out of the way. | 让让路 |
[1:33:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:33:18] | No one here appears to be sure what this is. | 似乎没人知道这是什么 |
[1:33:21] | It’s gotta be 80-85 feet tall. | 它至少有80到85英尺 |
[1:33:30] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[1:33:32] | I got the lab. | 我拿到实验室了 |
[1:33:37] | The air feels chunky. | 空气好厚 |
[1:33:39] | Oh, no. He’s too big. | 不 他太大了 |
[1:33:45] | Scotty! | 斯科特 |
[1:33:46] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[1:33:47] | I’m gonna go to sleep. | 我要睡了 |
[1:33:49] | I’m just gonna go to sleep now for five minutes. | 我就睡个五分钟 |
[1:33:52] | I just need five minutes. | 我就想睡五分钟 |
[1:33:54] | Five minutes! | 五分钟 |
[1:34:03] | You get the lab somewhere safe. | 你把实验室拿去安全的地方 |
[1:34:04] | – Scott’s air won’t last. – Okay. | -斯科特要没气的 -好 |
[1:34:22] | Move! | 走开 |
[1:34:23] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[1:34:28] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[1:34:40] | Lab at full scale. | 实验室已恢复 |
[1:34:42] | They did it. | 他们做到了 |
[1:34:43] | Ready to ascend. | 可以上升 |
[1:34:45] | Let’s go see our daughter. | 我们去见女儿吧 |
[1:35:09] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[1:35:11] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[1:35:13] | Scott, come on, wake up! | 斯科特 快醒醒 |
[1:35:29] | Come on. Come on, where are you, Scott? | 快点 你在哪 斯科特 |
[1:35:34] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[1:35:39] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[1:35:51] | Scotty! Hope, come in. | 斯科特 霍普 回复 |
[1:35:54] | Did you get crushed by the building? | 你们被楼压垮了吗 |
[1:35:59] | Where’s the remote, Luis? | 遥控器呢 路易斯 |
[1:36:01] | It’s probably in there. | 可能在那里 |
[1:36:03] | I don’t have it. I don’t have it. | 不在我这儿 |
[1:36:05] | I guess this is where we say | 看来我们要说 |
[1:36:07] | Adios, amigo. | 再见了 哥们 |
[1:36:09] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:36:14] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[1:36:21] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[1:36:23] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[1:36:28] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[1:36:29] | Almost ready for extraction. | 提取即将就绪 |
[1:36:31] | Please, stop! People are getting hurt! | 请停下 都有人受伤了 |
[1:36:33] | Everything hurts. Don’t talk to me about pain! | 一切都疼 别跟我提痛苦 |
[1:36:36] | What if Hank is right? | 如果汉克是对的呢 |
[1:36:37] | What if this process kills Janet? | 如果这个过程会害死珍妮特呢 |
[1:36:39] | What, you’re worried about her? | 怎么 你还担心她 |
[1:36:40] | All I’m saying is that she is a brilliant scientist. | 我只是说 她是个厉害的科学家 |
[1:36:43] | She may be able to help. | 她或许能帮你 |
[1:36:44] | Oh, she will help. Right now! | 她会帮我的 就现在 |
[1:36:47] | And if she dies, she dies! | 如果她死了 就死吧 |
[1:36:49] | No, no. I’m sorry, we can’t do this. | 不 对不起 我们不能这么做 |
[1:36:52] | We have to find another way. | 我们得另找办法 |
[1:36:57] | This is the way. | 这就是办法 |
[1:37:20] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[1:37:32] | She started the extraction. | 她开始提取了 |
[1:37:34] | She’s gonna tear Mom apart. | 她会撕碎我妈妈的 |
[1:37:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:38:20] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[1:38:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:38:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:39:04] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:39:10] | We found you. | 我们找到你了 |
[1:39:16] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[1:39:18] | I missed you too, Jellybean. | 我也想你 小糖豆 |
[1:39:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:39:25] | I’m here now. We have time. | 我回来了 我们有时间了 |
[1:39:29] | No more last-minute business trips, okay? | 再也不要临时出差了 好吗 |
[1:39:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:39:34] | No, it’s okay! | 不 没事的 |
[1:39:35] | It’s all right. Just don’t worry about me. | 没事 别担心我 |
[1:39:37] | – I’ll be fine. – Dad. | -我会没事的 -爸爸 |
[1:39:44] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[1:39:46] | Miss Van Dyne. | 凡·戴恩女士 |
[1:39:49] | It’s nice to… | 很高兴… |
[1:39:51] | Well, I guess we’ve already met. | 我们也算是认识了 |
[1:39:53] | Yeah. I guess we have. | 是啊 我们是见过 |
[1:39:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:40:07] | Your pain. | 你的痛苦 |
[1:40:11] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:40:15] | It hurts. | 好疼啊 |
[1:40:18] | It always hurts. | 一直都在疼 |
[1:40:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:40:27] | I think I can help you. | 我觉得我能帮你 |
[1:41:04] | Did you know she could do that? | 你知道她能那么做吗 |
[1:41:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:41:13] | Guys, the cops are coming! | 伙计们 警察要来了 |
[1:41:18] | The cops are coming. Like, all of ’em! | 警察要来了 全要来了 |
[1:41:21] | – I gotta go. – We gotta go! | -我得走了 -我们都得走了 |
[1:41:24] | What about them? | 他们怎么办 |
[1:41:29] | Hands in the air! | 手举起来 |
[1:41:31] | – No! We are going to our jobs. – No. | -不 我们只是在做我们的工作 -不 |
[1:41:32] | You see, we see these guys. They trying to shoot people. | 我们看到他们想冲人开枪 |
[1:41:35] | So we apprehended them. For you. You’re welcome. | 我们就逮捕了他们 为你们 不客气 |
[1:41:38] | We traffic in stolen technology. | 我们贩卖被盗科技产品 |
[1:41:40] | And we have killed many, many people. | 我们还杀了好多人 |
[1:41:42] | He’s in charge. | 他是老板 |
[1:41:44] | That’s true, I am. | 是的 是我 |
[1:41:46] | I’ve also committed numerous health code violations in my restaurant. | 我的餐馆还违反了多条卫生法规 |
[1:41:50] | Some of them would shock you. | 有些说出来能吓你一跳 |
[1:41:55] | It is truth serum. | 还真是吐真剂 |
[1:42:01] | We gotta get outta here. | 我们得离开 |
[1:42:03] | Fast. | 马上 |
[1:42:06] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:42:07] | Giant figure, now spotted | 巨人被发现位于 |
[1:42:08] | at the intersection of Broadway and Laguna. | 百老汇和拉古娜街街口 |
[1:42:10] | All units move in. | 各单位前往 |
[1:42:11] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[1:42:16] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[1:42:23] | It’s over, Scotty! | 结束了 斯科特 |
[1:42:24] | I’m sorry, but we got you, man! | 对不起 但我们抓到你了 |
[1:42:27] | Come on. It’s the end of the line, pal. | 拜托 结束了 哥们 |
[1:42:29] | There’s nowhere to hide. | 你无处可躲了 |
[1:42:32] | Just pull off that Band-Aid! You lost! It’s okay! | 赶紧认输吧 没事的 |
[1:42:37] | Damn it, Scotty, reduce yourself! | 该死 斯科特 缩小自己 |
[1:42:45] | Magic. | 魔术 |
[1:42:50] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:42:50] | Get to Lang’s, now! | 去朗家 马上 |
[1:42:59] | Well done, honey. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
[1:43:01] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:43:11] | Leave me here. | 别管我了 |
[1:43:12] | We can make it. | 我们可以逃走的 |
[1:43:13] | You said it yourself. | 你也说过 |
[1:43:15] | I’ve hurt people. | 我伤害过人 |
[1:43:18] | But you haven’t. | 但你没有 |
[1:43:20] | Go. Please! | 走吧 求你 |
[1:43:21] | We can make it, Ava. | 我们可以的 艾娃 |
[1:43:23] | Bill… | 比尔 |
[1:43:25] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[1:44:10] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[1:44:12] | Are my two years up already? | 我的两年这就结束了吗 |
[1:44:21] | What’s it like out there? | 外面世界什么样啊 |
[1:44:23] | I mean, do people still dance? | 大家还跳舞吗 |
[1:44:26] | Are food trucks still a thing? | 还有流动餐车这回事吗 |
[1:44:29] | Well, you got away with it this time, Scott, but… | 你这次是逃脱了 斯科特 |
[1:44:32] | I’ll be seeing you again. | 我们会再见的 |
[1:44:34] | Where? | 在哪 |
[1:44:37] | Where will you be seeing me again? | 我们要在哪再见 |
[1:44:40] | Like, in general… | 就是…泛泛地说 |
[1:44:43] | The next time you do something bad, | 下次你再干坏事 |
[1:44:45] | I’ll be there to catch you… | 我就会抓到你 |
[1:44:47] | – You’ll be watching… – Yeah. | -你会关注… -对 |
[1:44:49] | I thought you were inviting me somewhere. | 我以为你是想邀请我去哪 |
[1:44:52] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[1:44:54] | That’s what I was wondering, why would you do that? | 我也想啊 你为什么要那么做啊 |
[1:44:56] | Like a party, or like, dinner or something? | 去派对 吃饭吗 |
[1:44:58] | I don’t know. I thought you planned the evening. | 我不知道 我以为你都计划好了 |
[1:45:00] | No, I meant, “I’ll arrest you later, again.” | 不 我是”回头再逮你”的意思 |
[1:45:01] | Of course, that would be strange. | 当然 不然就太奇怪了 |
[1:45:02] | – Take it easy, Jimmy. – Okay. | -你保重 吉米 -好 |
[1:45:06] | Did you want to grab dinner, or something? | 你想一起吃个饭吗 |
[1:45:07] | I mean, because I’m free… | 我也没事… |
[1:45:09] | Yeah. Come on. | 算了 走吧 |
[1:45:20] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:45:21] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:45:29] | Yes, that was us. How can I help you? | 那是我们 需要帮助吗 |
[1:45:32] | X-Con Security. | 前科范安保 |
[1:45:35] | Mr. Karapetyan? | 卡拉佩特安先生 |
[1:45:37] | Yeah, you saw that? | 嗯 你看到了 |
[1:45:39] | It would be an honor to be in business with you as well. | 我们也很荣幸跟您做生意 |
[1:45:42] | I’ll see you Thursday, 9:00 AM. Okay. | 周四早9点见 好 |
[1:45:45] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:45:46] | That’s how you close a deal! | 就这样谈生意 |
[1:46:17] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[1:46:20] | So, Cassie… | 凯西 |
[1:46:21] | what do you want to be when you grow up? | 你长大后想做什么 |
[1:46:23] | I wanna help people… | 我想帮助他人 |
[1:46:25] | like my dad. | 像我爸爸那样 |
[1:46:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:46:30] | I wanted to be his partner. | 我本想做他的搭档 |
[1:46:32] | But he said he wants you. | 但他说他想要你 |
[1:46:34] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[1:46:40] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:46:43] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:46:45] | Move, get outta here! | 闪开啦 |
[1:46:46] | Scott, don’t, don’t, don’t! | 斯科特 别别别 |
[1:46:50] | Oh, gross! | 恶心 |
[1:46:52] | I hate that moth dust! | 蛾子的灰好讨厌 |
[1:46:55] | Go! Shoo! Shoo! | 快走 走开 |
[1:49:06] | I used to be a respected scientist. | 我曾是一位受尊敬的科学家 |
[1:49:08] | I had my name on the sides of buildings. | 名字被挂在大楼上 |
[1:49:12] | Now, I got this. | 现在 却是这样 |
[1:49:13] | Well, you wanted a smaller quantum tunnel. | 是你想要小一点的量子隧道 |
[1:49:16] | This is… smaller. | 这不就小点了吗 |
[1:49:21] | Sorry. My bad. | 抱歉 怪我 |
[1:49:24] | I think it has flair. | 我觉得它还挺有特点 |
[1:49:27] | All right. Control’s online. | 好了 控制已上线 |
[1:49:33] | The collection unit activates when you decouple it. | 收集罐要以拔开的方式启动 |
[1:49:35] | It should automatically start absorbing quantum healing particles. | 它应该会自动开始吸收量子治愈粒子 |
[1:49:38] | Also, make sure you stay out of the tardigrade fields. | 另外 别靠近缓步动物场 |
[1:49:41] | They’re cute, but they’ll eat you. | 它们虽然可爱 但会吃了你 |
[1:49:43] | And don’t get sucked into a time vortex. | 别被吸入时间漩涡 |
[1:49:45] | We won’t be able to save you. | 我们会无法救你的 |
[1:49:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:49:52] | Going subatomic in five… | 进入亚原子状态 倒计时五 |
[1:49:54] | four… | 四 |
[1:49:56] | three… | 三 |
[1:49:57] | two… | 二 |
[1:49:59] | one. | 一 |
[1:50:03] | All right, Scott, this is a mic check. | 好了 斯科特 检查通讯 |
[1:50:10] | Mic check, one, two. One, two. | 检查通讯 一二 一二 |
[1:50:13] | How’s everybody doing tonight in the quantum realm? | 量子域的各位今天怎么样啊 |
[1:50:15] | Scott, we read you. | 斯科特 我们收到了 |
[1:50:16] | I just wanna make sure. | 我就是想确认嘛 |
[1:50:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:50:25] | Healing particles secured for our new Ghost friend. | 为我们的新幽灵朋友拿到治愈粒子了 |
[1:50:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:50:29] | Preparing for re-entry in… | 准备重进入 倒计时 |
[1:50:31] | five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[1:50:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:50:40] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[1:50:42] | Hank, quit screwing around. | 汉克 别闹了 |
[1:50:43] | You told me yourself not to screw around. | 你还叫我别闹呢 |
[1:50:46] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[1:50:49] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[1:50:51] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[1:50:53] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:50:55] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:50:57] | Okay, seriously, don’t joke around. | 好了 说真的 别闹啊 |
[1:50:59] | Bring me up, let’s go. | 把我升回去 快点 |
[1:51:01] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[1:57:34] | 这不是测试 紧急状态 请待命 等待指示 |