Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Antebellum(内战前夕)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Antebellum(内战前夕)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:内战前夕
英文名称:Antebellum
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:55] Em? Darlin’? 小艾 亲爱的
[04:56] Get. 走
[06:23] Kill me. Kill me. 杀了我 杀了我
[06:39] Now, don’t you worry, girl. 别担心 姑娘
[06:43] I will accommodate you. 我会宽恕你的
[07:04] No! 不
[08:46] I often ponder the depths of your loyalty. 我经常思考你有多忠诚
[08:51] Prove me wrong. 证明我错了
[08:56] Say your name, girl. 说你叫什么 丫头
[09:01] Say your name. 说你叫什么名字
[09:22] It brings me no joy to do this. 这么做不会让我感到愉快
[09:32] Silence! 闭嘴
[09:34] You will speak only when I instruct you to speak. 我叫你说话时你才能开口
[09:40] I am responsible for you now, and I will tame your savage ways. 现在你归我管 我会驯服你的野蛮习性
[09:47] – Now, get up. Come on. – No, no! -起来 快点 -不 不
[09:54] Say your name, girl. 说你叫什么 丫头
[09:59] Comply! 说啊
[10:04] You’ve given me no choice. 是你逼我的
[10:17] Now, please stand up for me. 麻烦你站起来
[10:19] No, no, no! 不 不不
[10:22] No, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不要
[10:27] Your friends are dead because of you. 你的朋友们是被你害死的
[10:30] You know that, right? 你心里清楚 对吧
[10:33] Try to escape again, 你再试图逃走
[10:34] I’ll drag you to the burn shed myself. 我就亲自把你拖进焚烧棚
[10:55] Now, let’s try this again. 好了 我们再来一遍
[11:02] Say your name, girl. 说你叫什么 丫头
[11:06] Eden. 伊登
[11:09] Eden. 伊登
[11:10] Say your name with pride and conviction! 语气要自豪和坚定
[11:15] Eden. My name is Eden. 伊登 我叫伊登
[11:22] That’s good, Eden. Real good. 很好 伊登 非常好
[11:27] Everything will be all right now, and, uh, 你会没事的 还有
[11:32] you can stop that cryin’. 别哭了
[11:51] Maybe I can get away for supper tomorrow. 明天我也许可以赶回来吃晚饭
[11:54] You can make us a chicken. 你可以煮鸡肉给我们吃
[13:27] Y’all seem easily distracted. 你们似乎很容易分心
[13:32] Why don’t we break up this monotony and get y’all focused? 不如打破这种单调 帮你们集中注意力
[13:37] Go on, sing us somethin’. 来 唱首歌听听
[13:41] Perhaps one of those old negro tunes. 唱首黑人老调子吧
[13:56] We need to move. These fuckers is crazy. 我们得抓紧 这些人都疯了
[14:09] Next time, I won’t be so generous. 下次我可不会这么仁慈
[14:15] Back to work. All of you! 都给我继续干活
[14:18] Let the sound of Confederate victory bring joy to your labor. 让南方军胜利的炮声给你们的劳动带来欢乐
[15:05] Milk, chicken. 牛奶 鸡肉
[15:07] We must try again. 我们必须再试一次
[15:14] – Get down. Get down! – Get off there. Come on. -下来 下来 -快下车
[15:17] – Get off the wagon. – Move! Get out of here! -快下车 -动作快点 快滚
[15:21] What you lookin’ at? Line up. Come on! 看什么看 站成一排 快点
[15:24] Hurry! 快啊
[15:26] Line up! Get over there. 站成一排 过来这边
[15:30] Eden! 伊登
[15:32] Get your ass down here, girl! 给我过来 丫头
[15:39] Separate yourself. Turn. 站开一点 转身
[15:48] Look at her hair. 瞧她的头发
[15:51] Quite a beauty. 真是个美人
[15:54] Shall we name her, child? 要给她起名字吗 孩子
[15:56] Let’s name her Julia. 就叫她茱莉娅吧
[16:00] You hear that? 你听到了吗
[16:05] Those are worker hands. 这是劳动者的双手
[16:08] You’re dismissed. 你可以走了
[16:17] Well, 好了
[16:19] welcome home, one and all. 欢迎你们回家
[16:23] Now, listen up! All of you. 都给我听好了
[16:30] This here is a reformer plantation 这里是一个改良种植园
[16:33] commandeered by the Ninth Infantry 被十三州南方联盟军
[16:36] of the Confederate Army of the 13 States. 第九步兵团征用
[16:41] Wherever you were before, 不管你们之前在哪里
[16:45] whatever small freedoms you might have enjoyed, 是否曾经有过些许自由
[16:51] I’m here to tell you that’s over. 现在我告诉你们 都结束了
[16:54] I don’t tolerate any back talk whatsoever from inferiors. 我绝不容许下人顶嘴
[17:00] In fact, 事实上
[17:02] on this plantation, 在这个种植园里
[17:05] you will only speak when given permission to do so. 你们得到允许才能开口说话
[17:11] That means 那意味着
[17:14] absolutely no talking among yourselves 你们之间不准交谈
[17:18] unless one of the white folk on property… 除非在场的白人
[17:22] …gives you permission to do so. 准许你们这么做
[17:28] If you do… 如果你们偷偷交谈
[17:32] We will know about it. 我们会知道的
[17:36] Over here, you will find your cabins. 你们住的小屋在这边
[17:39] You will also be given instructions by one of the overseers 监工也会吩咐你们
[17:42] as to your daily duties, 每天的工作内容
[17:44] which ought to be followed obediently 你们应该乖乖听话
[17:49] and with a smile. 并且面带笑容
[17:54] Here, we whistle while we work. 在这里 我们边干活边吹口哨
[17:57] Ain’t that right, Eli? 对吧 伊莱
[18:01] Raise the flag, Corporal. 升旗 下士
[18:02] The General will be home this evening. 将军傍晚会回来
[18:05] You’re dismissed. 解散吧
[18:07] Get. 走
[18:09] Go on. Walk, now. 走啊 快点
[18:11] Get on. Let’s go, move. 往前走 快走
[18:15] – What is this? – Quiet! -这是要干什么 -别出声
[18:17] Go, now! 快走
[18:20] You started early. 这么早就开始喝了
[19:26] When? 什么时候
[20:03] How many… 多少…
[20:07] Get in here. 快进来
[20:14] You’re from Virginia, right? 你来自弗吉尼亚州 对吧
[20:21] I’m from North Carolina. 我来自北卡罗来纳州
[20:28] Look, I can’t do this. 听着 我做不到
[20:31] Whatever you’re doin’, 不管你要做什么
[20:33] I can’t do it. 我都做不到
[20:35] Listen to me. 听我说
[20:37] Wherever you came from before here, 无论你来这里前是哪里人
[20:39] – you need to forget about it. – Mmm-mmm. -你都得忘了你的家乡 -不
[20:42] That is not possible for me. 那对我来说不可能
[20:47] What are we doin’? 我们要做什么
[20:51] What is the plan? 到底有什么计划
[20:55] You think I haven’t tried? 你以为我没尝试过吗
[21:11] We must choose our moment wisely. 我们必须谨慎选择时机
[21:17] But until then, 但在那之前
[21:19] we keep our heads down and our mouths shut. 我们保持低调 嘴巴闭牢
[21:24] Do you understand me? 你明白了吗
[21:31] I know you. 我知道你
[21:36] And I know that you are my only way out of here. 我也知道只有你能帮我逃出去
[21:51] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[22:06] I need you to listen to me. 你给我听好
[22:09] You have to keep quiet. 你一定要保持沉默
[22:11] These white people will kill you. 这些白人会杀了你的
[22:13] Oh, you think being quiet is being strong, huh? 你认为沉默就是坚强 对吗
[22:19] What has that ever gotten us? 这给我们带来过什么好处
[22:30] You ain’t no leader. 你不是领导者
[22:34] You’re just a talker. 你只会说空话
[22:36] Ain’t that right, huh? 我说得对吗
[22:40] You… 你…
[22:43] What, you just a coward nigger slave with a brand and no backbone? 你只是个懦弱的黑奴吗 有烙印 没骨气
[22:53] Blood and soil. Blood and soil. Blood and soil. 血与土 血与土 血与土
[23:45] As you were. 你们继续吧
[23:48] First, 首先
[23:50] I want to congratulate you 我想祝贺各位
[23:52] on our defeat of the Yanks at Milliken’s. 在米利肯一役中战胜了北方军
[23:57] This is what victory looks like! 这就是胜利的模样
[24:07] We got those blue-bellied bastards on their heels, 我们紧咬着那群北方佬
[24:11] Washington in our sights. 华盛顿近在眼前
[24:15] But we must never relent. 但我们绝不能松懈
[24:23] We are descendants of the gods 我们是诸神的后代
[24:26] and we will fight with the same immeasurable courage and vigor. 必须带着同样无穷的勇气与气势战斗
[24:33] We will sacrifice our blood 我们不惧牺牲
[24:36] and fertilize this soil of our homeland. 只为捍卫故乡的土地
[24:40] This is the only hope we have 这是我们保住传统
[24:43] of retaining our heritage, our way of life. 保持生活方式的唯一希望
[24:52] This land was always ours. 这片土地从来都属于我们
[24:56] It is our rightful inheritance. 理应由我们继承
[25:01] And, rest assured, our nationalist state 各位放心 我们的民族主义国家
[25:04] will not be stolen from us by these traitors to America. 绝不会被这些叛国贼偷走
[25:12] I have faith in this because I have faith in you. 我对此有信心 因为我对你们有信心
[25:18] You all are the future. 你们就是未来
[25:21] And it is you 你们
[25:23] who will lead us all to the ultimate victory. 也将带领我们走向最终胜利
[25:30] But for tonight, let us put away our troubles. 但今晚 让我们暂且放下烦恼
[25:35] Drink and be merry. You’ve earned it. All of you. 痛快畅饮 这是你们所有人应得的
[25:40] And, by the way, 还有
[25:43] these sapphires are here to fulfill your every need, 这些蓝宝石美人会满足你们所有的需求
[25:49] whatever those needs may be. 无论是哪方面的需求
[25:56] Faith! Family! Folk! 信念 家庭 同胞
[25:57] Faith! Family! Folk! 信念 家庭 同胞
[26:05] As you were. 你们继续
[26:13] So, which one of these girls do you like? 你看中哪个黑人女孩
[26:15] – What? – Which one of these girls do you like? -什么 -你看中哪个黑人女孩
[26:25] Hey, angel. 美人
[26:27] Yeah, you. 对 就是你
[26:30] Come here. I don’t bite. 过来 我不咬人的
[26:33] Come on. 过来吧
[26:42] My compadre here was just telling me he thinks you’re real pretty. 我这位哥们刚跟我说 他觉得你很美
[26:46] No, man. no. 别这样 兄弟
[26:48] What, you don’t think she’s pretty? 怎么 你觉得她不美吗
[26:51] No, I mean… 没有 我的意思是…
[26:54] Yeah, of course I do. 我当然觉得她很美
[26:56] Well, then. She ain’t gonna say no 那不就得了 她反正是不会拒绝的
[27:02] Talk to her. 跟她聊聊
[27:05] You’re in charge here. 这里你说了算
[27:18] I, um… 我…
[27:20] Well, I… 我…
[27:22] Oh, just… fuck’s sake. 我看不下去了
[27:24] He will meet you at your cabin immediately 他会在晚餐结束后
[27:26] following dinner service. 立刻去你的小屋找你
[27:28] You’re dismissed as of this moment. 你可以先走了
[27:32] Now, go and prepare for your corporal. 去为你的下士做准备吧
[27:37] What’s that, girl? 你该说什么
[27:41] Yes, 是
[27:43] sir. 长官
[27:45] That’s more like it. 这才像话
[27:52] Go on, now. Go. 快去吧
[28:01] Well, you enjoy, all right? 你好好享受 好吗
[28:04] I’m going around back to the whipping post. 我要到后面的鞭刑柱那儿了
[28:27] If I may? 我能说话吗
[28:30] I never got your name. 我还不知道你叫什么
[28:33] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[28:36] It’s Daniel. 我叫丹尼尔
[28:38] Well, thank you, Daniel. 谢谢你 丹尼尔
[28:43] For earlier. 之前的事
[28:46] You said that I was pretty. 你说你觉得我很美
[28:52] Of course you are. Anyone can see that. 你本来就很美啊 大家都会这么觉得
[29:00] It’s, um… 只是…
[29:02] It’s just been such a long time since any man has been nice to me. 只是很久都没有男人对我这么好过了
[29:09] I appreciate the compliment is all. 我很感谢你的夸奖
[29:18] How’d you get to be so sweet? 你怎么能这么贴心呢
[29:26] Look, you don’t… 你不用…
[29:29] You don’t have to do this. 你不用非得做的
[29:32] I can tell that you’re special. 我能看出来你很特别
[29:37] You’re not like the others. Those monsters. 你不像那些人 他们都是禽兽
[29:50] Why’d you speak to me? 你为什么要和我说话
[29:56] You mean, when your friend called me over before? 你是说你朋友当时叫我过来的时候吗
[29:58] No. Why’d you speak to me when I entered the room just now? 不 为什么刚才我一进门你就和我说话
[30:09] I just thought we should have a proper introduction. 我想着我们应该正式认识一下
[30:14] You have a short memory, then. 那你记性不太好
[30:17] You heard commander Jasper. 你知道贾斯帕指挥官是怎么说的
[30:19] You speak only when given permission to do so. 只有得到允许 你才能说话
[30:22] – Is that not right? – Yes, sir. -我说得对吗 -是 长官
[30:25] I mean, Daniel. 丹尼尔
[30:26] No. It’s “sir”! 不 叫我长官
[30:33] You don’t know shit! You don’t know shit! 你屁都不懂 屁都不懂
[30:36] Okay. 好吧
[30:38] I’m as much a confederate as any man here. 我和这里的所有人一样 是个联盟军
[30:42] Because I don’t wanna sleep with no filthy fucking mongrel 我不愿意和你这种肮脏的杂种狗上床
[30:45] instead of my own kind, that don’t make me no… 只有我的同类才配 但那不代表我就…
[30:49] I’m… I’m a patriot! You understand me? 我是爱国分子 你听懂了吗
[30:53] Shut the fuck up! 你他妈闭嘴
[30:54] Shut up! 闭嘴
[30:58] You’re lucky I don’t tell Jasper. 算你走运 我不会告发给贾斯帕
[31:00] You better make him believe I had my way with you 你要是还知道好歹的话 最好让他相信
[31:02] if you know what’s good for you. 我跟你做过了
[31:03] You understand me? 明白吗
[31:04] Get off of me. 松手
[31:40] Well, you’re forgiven your tardiness, this time. 你这次拖拉我就不算帐了
[31:44] Don’t make it a habit, or the stocks will be waitin’. 不要养成这种习惯 不然等着被上枷锁
[32:03] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[32:07] Please… 求你了…
[32:10] I know. Be patient. 我懂 有耐心一点
[32:13] Just keep goin’. We have to keep goin’. 坚持 我们得坚持住
[32:21] Oh, no! 不
[32:22] No! No, no, no! 不 不不
[32:34] No! 不
[32:37] – Oh, no! no! – It’s okay. -不要 -会好的
[32:38] It’s not okay! 一点都不好
[32:52] Cracker! 白鬼
[32:56] The fuck you just say, boy? 你刚说什么 小子
[33:03] Oh, I’m gonna be right back for you. 我等下就来收拾你
[33:06] Hyah. 驾
[33:08] What the fuck is the issue? 又他妈什么事
[33:10] She’s sick, sir. 她病了 长官
[33:12] Oh, no… 不…
[33:14] Go on. go get yourself cleaned up. 快去 去把自己收拾干净
[33:16] May I go with her? 我能陪她去吗
[33:18] She can handle herself. Get back to work. 她一个人能行 你回去干你的活
[33:20] Sir… 长官…
[33:25] Fine. go clean her up, get back here. 好吧 去帮她收拾干净 然后就回来
[33:43] Take hold of him. 拉住马
[33:46] It’s okay, boy. 没事的 马儿
[33:54] Now… 好了
[33:59] What was that you were sayin’, 你刚才说了什么来着
[34:04] Boy? 小子
[34:14] You missing your woman? 你是想你的女人了吗
[34:20] Give me an excuse. 给我个理由
[34:23] Go on. 说啊
[34:28] No. 不说是吧
[34:32] Why, that reminds me, the shed needs cleanin’. 我正好想起来 棚屋需要打扫了
[34:37] Too many foolish negroes with rebellious hearts. 里面有太多想要反抗的愚蠢黑鬼
[34:44] Yeah. Go get that cleaned up, boy. 没错 去打扫吧 小子
[34:48] That should stop you flappin’ them gums. 你就不会啰嗦废话了
[34:56] Yes, 是
[34:59] sir. 长官
[35:01] Yes, sir. 说得没错
[35:05] Go on, get. 去吧
[35:14] Cracker-ass cracker. 该死的白鬼
[37:55] Sweet dreams, Eden. 好梦 伊登
[38:35] Good morning, Steph. 早上好 斯黛芬
[38:37] Good morning, V. 早上好 小维
[38:38] Just making sure you’re ready for your flight. 就是确认一下你有没有准备好去机场
[38:40] Skype is at 8:45, and the car will be there at 9:00. 8点45有视频会议 车会在9点来接你
[38:42] – Shit. Okay. All right. – Okay. -该死 好 我知道了 -好的
[38:45] – Thanks, Steph. Bye. – Safe travels. -谢了 斯黛芬 拜 -注意安全
[38:53] Another bad dream? 又做噩梦了吗
[38:55] No. I’m… I’m okay. 没有 我没事
[39:00] Babe? Can you please do me a favor? 老公 能麻烦你帮我个忙吗
[39:04] Anything. 尽管说
[39:06] Can you get Ken Ken dressed for me today? 今天你能替我去给小肯换衣服吗
[39:08] Of course. 没问题
[39:11] My first meeting is right here in Georgetown 我第一场会就在乔治城这里开
[39:14] and it got pushed to 11:00 anyway, so… 而且还推迟到上午11点了
[39:16] Okay. 好
[39:18] I don’t know. 怎么办
[39:20] I’m not gonna even be dressed before 9:00. 9点我可能连衣服都没换好
[39:24] – I got you. I got you. – Thank you, babe. -有我在 有我在 -谢谢你 老公
[39:29] But would it be the worst thing in the world 但如果你没赶上飞机
[39:33] if you didn’t make it? 也未必是全世界最糟糕的事吧
[39:39] Not today. not today. 今天不行 今天不行
[39:43] There she is. 来了呀
[39:44] My favorite girl. 我最喜欢的小女孩
[39:48] – Guess what? – What? -你猜怎么着 -怎么
[39:49] Daddy is gonna get you dressed for school today. 爸爸今天负责给你换衣服上学
[39:53] I know exactly what I want to wear. 我知道我要穿什么了
[39:56] You do? 是吗
[39:58] Hurry up. 快点
[39:59] – I’m comin’, girl. – She said “hurry,” daddy. -马上 女儿 -她叫你快点 孩子她爸
[40:00] – I’m hurryin’… I’m hurryin’. – Hurry up. -我马上就来 -快点
[40:02] You’re gonna pull my arm off. 你快把我手扯断了
[40:05] Okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了
[40:07] What you wearin’ today? 你今天打算穿什么
[40:32] Well, look at you two. 瞧瞧你们两个
[40:34] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[40:36] Mommy loves that dress. 妈妈可喜欢你这条裙子了
[40:39] Excellent choice, baby. 你真会选 宝贝
[40:41] Yeah, she picked it. 她亲手选的
[40:42] – Hi, babe. – You stay trendin’. -你好啊 老公 -你上热搜了
[40:46] Paused it for you. 我帮你暂停了
[40:48] I understand you think you are defending 我明白你以为自己是在为
[40:52] the plight of the black man. 黑人[男性]的困境辩护
[40:53] I guess, in your case, the black woman. 在你的情况中 应该说是黑人女性
[40:56] But we are doing a disservice to the argument, 但这样做对争辩不利
[40:59] much less your people… 更不用说对你们群体…
[41:00] by conflating race with basic common sense. 把种族问题和基本常识混为一谈
[41:05] I would say this. 我想说的是
[41:07] The disenfranchisement of black people in America is by design, 美国的黑人群体被剥夺选举权被有意
[41:11] written into the actual DNA of this country. 刻在了这个国家的骨子里
[41:13] Your argument, however flawed 尽管你的观点有漏洞
[41:16] has been successfully promoted 但通过不断重复
[41:17] and propagated through repetition. 已经成功达到宣传作用
[41:19] We hear it over and over again. 我们听了太多遍了
[41:22] But I’m here to tell you 但我来是要告诉你
[41:23] That this vicious cycle of inequity will soon be broken. 这种不平等的恶性循环很快会被瓦解
[41:29] – Boom! – Boom! -嘣 -嘣
[41:30] – Boom! – Boom! -嘣 -嘣
[41:33] Mommy, why was that man so angry? 妈妈 那个人为什么这么生气
[41:36] Oh, baby, that is a really great question. 宝贝 这真是个好问题
[41:45] Sometimes what looks like anger 有时看起来像是愤怒
[41:49] is really just fear. 其实只是害怕
[41:52] Things are not always what they appear to be, baby. 有些事并不是表面看起来的那样 宝贝
[41:55] Does that make sense? 明白吗
[41:58] Do you remember when Vanessa was bullying you at school? 还记得那时凡妮莎在学校霸凌你吗
[42:02] She was pickin’ on you? 她一直欺负你
[42:04] And mommy had to come up there. 妈妈不得不去学校
[42:05] Because vanessa thought that you were gonna come in class 因为凡妮莎认为你会去学校
[42:08] and take all of her toys away. 抢走她所有的玩具
[42:11] And now you two are like best friends. 而现在你们变成了最好的朋友
[42:15] So, are you two friends yet? 那你们两个是朋友了吗
[42:22] Not yet, baby. 还不是 宝贝
[42:24] Mommy’s working on it. 妈妈正在努力
[42:40] 哥伦比亚大学 维罗妮卡·亨利 美国宪政史博士
[42:57] Pancake? 吃煎饼吗
[42:58] Pancake? On a Tuesday? 煎饼 在周二工作日
[43:01] What is the special occasion? 有什么特别要庆祝的吗
[43:03] Well, I was informed it was pancakes or nothing, 有人告知我 除了煎饼什么都不吃
[43:06] so, you know, we gotta pick our battles. 所以我们就听她的 不跟她一般见识
[43:09] Um, question, are we vegan this week? 问一下 我们这周吃素吗
[43:12] Babe, the struggle is real. 老公 环保抗争是来真的
[43:16] Got it. so, one non-vegan pancake coming up. 明白 非素食煎饼马上出炉
[43:21] Babe, no. I cannot. 老公 不行 我能吃
[43:34] Elizabeth? 伊丽莎白吗
[43:36] Yes. Dr. Henley. 是我 亨利博士
[43:39] Hi. And please call me Veronica. 你好 请叫我维罗妮卡
[43:43] How are you this morning? 你今天早上还好吗
[43:44] Oh, I’m fine. 我很好
[43:46] That lipstick just looks lovely on you. 你用这个唇彩很好看
[43:51] It suits your skin tone. 很衬你的肤色
[43:54] I don’t think I could pull it off. 我觉得我就驾驭不了
[43:58] So, do you have any questions for me? 你有什么问题想问我吗
[44:01] How did you come across my work? 你是怎么发现我的作品的
[44:02] Oh, I saw you on one of those legacy media networks. 我在一个传统电视台的节目里见过你
[44:06] I believe it was a roundtable discussion about inclusion. 应该是一场关于”包容”的圆桌讨论
[44:12] You were so articulate. 你思路清晰 口齿伶俐
[44:13] It must have been a ratings bonanza. 那期节目收视率一定很高
[44:17] Those particular segments do garner a lot of attention. 那些片段的确受到了众多关注
[44:21] I don’t mean to be curt, 抱歉 这可能有些失礼
[44:22] But do you have any questions around the book? 但你有任何关于这本书的问题吗
[44:25] Oh. your book. 对哦 你的书
[44:30] Yes, I believe you mentioned it on that show that you were on. 对 你好像在那个节目里提到了这本书
[44:34] As a matter of fact, I know you mentioned it. 事实上 我知道你提到了这本书
[44:38] ’cause I thought it was rather odd 因为我觉得那相当奇怪
[44:39] that you chose that moment to be peddlin’ your wares. 你居然会选择那个时刻来推销你的商品
[44:44] Well, actually, that particular segment 实际上 那些片段
[44:47] focused on the Lack of Inclusion. 就是在讨论”缺乏包容”
[44:50] And that is exactly what my book highlights. 这正是我的书所强调的内容
[44:53] Intersectionality of race, class, and gender. 种族 阶级和性别的多元交织性
[44:58] I wrote Shedding the Coping Persona as a road map to revolution 我的《摆脱人格面具》是为历史上边缘化群体
[45:04] for historically marginalized people. 所写的革命路线图
[45:07] Maybe I didn’t catch this earlier, 也许我之前没听到
[45:08] but who did you say you were with again? 你刚说你是哪个单位的
[45:10] I didn’t mention it. 我没说
[45:12] I’m a bit of a talent scout. 我算是个人才发掘者
[45:15] So, you’re a headhunter. That makes sense. 所以你是个猎头 这就说得通了
[45:18] I’m a headhunter. 我是猎头
[45:24] Exactly that. 说得太对了
[45:28] Now, is that Kennedi? 那是肯妮迪吗
[45:30] Will you move the camera over? Oh. she’s so cute. 你能把摄像头转过去吗 她太可爱了
[45:34] She’ll make a perfect little companion for my daughter. 她会是我女儿的好玩伴
[45:37] I see a playdate in our future. 她们未来一定会约在一起玩的
[45:40] As my assistant mentioned earlier, 我的助理之前说过了
[45:41] I am short on time this morning. 我今天早很赶时间
[45:43] Oh, no problem. I didn’t mean to trigger you none. 没问题 我不是故意惹你不快
[45:46] You have fun at your summit, and I’ll see you soon. 祝你参加峰会顺利 我们很快会见面的
[45:48] Thank you so much. Thank you. 非常感谢 谢谢
[45:54] – Who was that? – Oh, baby. -那是谁 -宝贝
[45:57] It’s nobody. 谁都不是
[45:59] Don’t worry about that woman, okay? 别担心那个女人 好吗
[46:02] Okay. 好吧
[46:04] That’s my car. 接我的车到了
[46:05] I can’t even imagine what y’all are about to get into. 我都无法想象你们会遭遇什么状况
[46:07] – Obviously. – Mommy, wait. -显而易见了 -妈妈 等等
[46:10] – I’ll call you. I love you. – I almost forgot. -我会给你打电话的 我爱你 -我差点忘了
[46:11] This is for you. 这是给你的
[46:12] Oh, baby. 宝贝
[46:15] This is for mommy? 这是给妈妈的吗
[46:18] Ken Ken, I’m putting this with all my important work. 小肯 我会把这个和我所有重要文件放一起
[46:22] When you look in the sky and you see that big airplane, 当你看向天空 看到那架大飞机
[46:27] you’ll know that’s mommy, comin’ home to you. 你就知道那是妈妈回家来陪你了
[46:31] – That’s a big head. – Daddy. Come on. -这脑袋可真大 -孩子她爸 拜托
[46:32] It’s not that big. 也没多大吧
[46:35] And I’m gonna hang it on my wall in my hotel. 我会把这个挂在我酒店房间的墙上
[46:37] Yeah. 嗯
[46:40] – Daddy. – Yes? -孩子她爸 -什么事
[46:41] Twenty minutes of screen time. 只能看20分钟电视
[46:42] Okay. 好的
[46:43] – I need you to be strong. – We got you. -你要坚强一点 -放心吧
[46:45] Be good. 要好好的
[46:47] Mommy loves you. Come here. Come here. Kiss me. 妈妈爱你 过来 快来 亲亲我
[46:52] Give mommy all the kisses. 好好亲亲妈妈
[46:54] One minute. 只剩一分钟了
[46:55] I’ll be back, baby. I’ll be back. 我会回来的 宝贝 我会回来的
[46:56] – Okay, okay. I love you, baby. – Bye. Love you, babe. -好的 爱你 亲爱的 -再见 爱你 亲爱的
[46:58] – All right. – All right, be safe. -走了 -一路平安
[46:59] I love you. I’ll be back, baby. 我爱你 我会回来的 宝贝
[47:00] Love you more, mommy. 我更爱你 妈妈
[47:42] Okay. Release. 好了 下来吧
[47:46] And as we begin to gather our thoughts for the day, 我们开始整理今天的思绪
[47:50] I want you to focus on bringing positivity and light 我希望你能积极阳光地面对
[47:54] to each and every situation you may face today. 你今天可能遇到的所有情形
[47:58] Visualize yourself 想象你自己
[48:00] addressing any obstacles you might face 解决你可能遇到的任何困难
[48:03] with the same determination, 用你今天在练习中表现出的
[48:05] and focus that you brought to your practice today. 同样的决心和专注
[48:09] See yourself emerging successful 想象你自己在另一边
[48:12] and victorious on the other side. 获得了成功和胜利
[48:17] Namaste. 合十
[48:19] Namaste. 合十
[48:21] V! V, girl, I got some tea. 小维 小维 姐们 我买了茶
[48:23] You better open this door and let me come and spill it. 你赶紧开门 让我进来洒到地上
[48:27] Positivity and light, right? 积极阳光地面对 对吗
[48:31] – V! – I’m coming! -小维 -来了
[48:32] No, no. Faster! 不 不行 再快点
[48:35] I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. 来了 来了 我来了
[48:40] – Hey. How are you? – Hey, babes! -你好吗 -你好 亲爱的
[48:43] – Good mornting. – Good mornting. -早上好 -早上
[48:45] – How is the number one relationship specialist… – True. -世界头号恋爱专家… -没错
[48:49] in the world doing this mornting, doll? 今天早上过得怎么样
[48:50] Well, you know… Ooh, it’s hot. Just flourishing. 你知道的 太热了 蒸蒸日上
[48:54] You know, being amazing and fantastic as per usual. 像平常一样 美丽又迷人
[48:56] – You’re looking sharp. Yes. – You know how I do. Thank you. -你看起来是很漂亮 -你知道的 谢谢夸奖
[48:58] Oh, hello. Why is it so goddamn hot in here? 你好啊 这里怎么这么热
[49:02] I’m trying to create my own version of Bikram. 我正试着创造我独有的高温瑜伽
[49:05] You know I need all the balance I can get. 你知道我需要尽量保持平衡
[49:08] Well, speaking of balance, I saw you balance 说起平衡 我昨晚在电视上看到你
[49:10] and tag that ass last night on TV, girl. 手撕那个混蛋了
[49:14] You got him all the way together. 你整场都把他吃得死死的
[49:16] – Bye. – Bye. Thank you. -再见 -再见 谢谢
[49:21] Okay. Before we get down to it, 好了 在我们开始聊正事之前
[49:23] how is my favorite little human in the world, 我在这世界上最喜欢的小孩
[49:25] Miss Kennedi? 肯妮迪小姐还好吗
[49:26] She’s great. She’s doing good. Yesterday was tough, though. 她很好 挺好的 但昨晚很不舍
[49:31] It was tough. I just… ugh. 不舍得跟她分开 我就是…
[49:34] It breaks my heart every time I have to leave her. 每次我不得不离开她都让我心碎
[49:37] Ken Ken. 小肯
[49:38] I just feel like I’m not doing enough. 我觉得我做得还不够
[49:40] It’s like when I’m at home, I’m not working enough. 就像当我在家时 我工作不够努力
[49:43] When I’m working, I’m not home enough. 当我工作时 我在家的时间又不够多
[49:45] I’m not mom enough. I’m not wife enough. 我是个不够称职的妈妈和妻子
[49:49] Okay, you listen to me now. Okay? 好了 现在听我说 好吗
[49:51] Yes, you’re a superwoman, but you’re also a human woman. Okay? 对 你是女超人 但你也是普通女人
[49:56] And you are doing awesome. 你已经做得非常棒了
[49:58] And Miss Kennedi, 而肯妮迪小姐
[49:59] or as the world will one day refer to her, 或者说未来世人口中的
[50:01] Madam President, 总统女士
[50:03] is living her best life thanks to you, okay? 正过着最好的生活 这都归功于你 知道吗
[50:05] So be nicer to yourself, please. 所以请对你自己好一点
[50:08] – Thank you. I love you. – Mmm-hmm. I love you, too. -谢谢 爱你 -不用谢 我也爱你
[50:12] Now… 好了
[50:13] So, Camille’s hostility ass, right? 说正事 卡米尔敌意超强的 对吧
[50:16] – You, girl… – Oh, girl. -跟你说 -姐妹
[50:17] – Camille was in the… – Babe, I can’t. I can’t. -卡米尔就在… -亲爱的 我不能 不能
[50:19] I… you know I usually would, 你知道通常我会愿意跟你聊
[50:21] but I have to get to this walk-through. 但我必须开始排练了
[50:22] I’m already runnin’ behind. 我已经进度落后了
[50:23] No, I get it. you’re too good for it today. 不 我明白 你今天人太好 聊不了八卦
[50:26] No, I get it. You tryin’ to namaste in a peaceful space. 我真的明白 你正试着保持平静
[50:30] And I’m about to ruin that, so let me just see myself out. 但会被我破坏 所以我就识相走人啦
[50:33] You’re welcome for this free coffee. 请随意享用这杯免费咖啡
[50:36] I paid $74.93 for that. 我买它可是花了74.93元
[50:38] – No, you did not. – I will cash app you. -才不可能 -我会把收款码发给你
[50:40] – Stop. All right. – I will. I will. I will. -别说了 好了 -我真的会哦
[50:43] All right. And I wanna remind you to be good to yourself, okay? 好了 别忘了 对自己好一点 好吗
[50:48] – Be kind to yourself. – All right. -对自己友善一点 -好的
[50:48] – Be kind to my friend. – I will. -对我的朋友友善一点 -我会的
[50:49] – I love you. – I love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[50:51] All right, I’ll see you downstairs. bye. 好了 我们楼下见 再见
[51:02] Girl. 姐们
[51:05] Ms. Henley? 亨利太太
[51:08] – Yes? – Delivery. -是我 -送快递
[51:13] The front desk didn’t even call. 前台都没有打电话通知
[51:16] Who are these from? 是谁送的
[51:57] – V! – oh, my god. -小维 -我的天啊
[52:00] Sarah Bee! 萨拉·碧
[52:01] I’m so sorry. I did not mean to scare you. 真抱歉 我不是故意要吓你的
[52:03] It’s okay. I have just been so jumpy this morning. 没事 我今天早上都很神经质
[52:06] I guess it’s travel or something. 可能是因为舟车劳顿吧
[52:07] Okay, I love you, but I have to run to my panel 我爱你 但我得去开讨论会了
[52:10] “The Exorcism of the Unconscious Past.” “驱除未知的过去”
[52:13] “The past is never dead.” “过去永不消失”
[52:16] “It’s not even past.” “甚至从未过去”
[52:19] You know, my nana used to say, 我奶奶曾经说过
[52:21] “Our ancestors haunt our dreams “我们的祖先会惊扰我们的梦境
[52:23] “to see themselves forward.” 来看看他们的未来”
[52:25] The unresolved past can certainly wreak havoc on the present. 未解决的过去 一定会让现下支离破碎
[52:28] Listen, have an amazing panel. You’re gonna be incredible. 听着 好好开会 你会表现得很好
[52:31] – I’ll see you later, girl. – I’ll see you tonight, babe. -一会儿见 -今晚见 亲爱的
[52:33] Love you. 爱你
[52:37] Hi. 你好
[52:38] Can I please make a reservation at Stefano’s tonight? 我想预订今晚在斯特凡诺餐厅的位子
[52:42] Concierge. 这里是前台
[52:45] Of course. Working on it as we speak. 当然了 已经在处理了
[52:51] What can I do for you? 有什么能帮您的
[52:53] May I make a reservation for three at Stefano’s? 我能预订斯特凡诺餐厅的三人桌吗
[52:57] Let’s say around 7:30. 大概7点半左右
[52:58] And I’m in the Jefferson Suite. 我就住杰斐逊总统套房
[53:00] Sure. 当然
[53:04] God bless. 上帝保佑你
[53:21] Oh, shoot. 该死
[53:23] Puddin’, I left my key in the room. Do you mind? 亲 我把钥匙落在房间里了 能帮我开门吗
[55:22] You know, I learned very quickly 我很快就发现
[55:24] that black people, black women in particular, 黑人 尤其是黑人女性
[55:29] we’re expected to be seen, not heard. 我们只能被看见 不能发声
[55:33] Or we risk being perceived as threatening to the patriarchy. 否则人们就会觉得我们对父权制社会有威胁
[55:37] 维罗妮卡·亨利博士 社会学家 活动家 《纽约时报》畅销书《摆脱人格面具》作者
[55:38] Or, god forbid, 或者
[55:40] we continue to get branded as the “angry black woman.” 我们再被打上”愤怒的黑人女性”这个烙印
[55:45] Yes. 说得好
[55:47] So, the coping persona has been this mode of survival 所以这伪装出来的人格是一代代受压迫的人民
[55:51] for generations of oppressed people. 谋求生存的保护色
[55:54] What I also learned through those experiences 我在这些经历中还感悟到了一点
[55:56] is within our authenticity lies our real power. 就是真实的自我中蕴含着我们真正的力量
[56:01] Yes. 说得好
[56:02] And that’s even in those environments, 而且即使是在那样的环境中
[56:05] which by design, 那样被规范的环境中
[56:07] demand our complete and total assimilation. 他们还要求我们被完全地同化
[56:14] To the patriarchy, we’ve been practically invisible. 在父权制社会中 我们其实一直是被忽视的
[56:18] But their arrogance is their greatest vulnerability. 但他们的傲慢就是他们最大的弱点
[56:24] And our greatest opportunity. 也是我们最大的机会
[56:27] Yes. 说得好
[56:32] And it brings me to a quote 这让我想到一句名言
[56:34] by Assata Shakur. 是阿萨塔·莎库尔说过的
[56:38] “The only thing that we have to lose “我们唯一需要抛弃的
[56:42] “are our chains.” 就是我们的枷锁”
[56:47] Liberation over assimilation. 要自由 不要同化
[56:52] They’re stuck in the past. 他们囿于过去
[56:55] – We are the future. – Yes. -我们才是未来 -说得好
[56:58] Our time is now. 现在就是我们的时代
[57:00] It’s now. 就是现在
[57:01] Right now. 此时此刻
[57:09] Just a reminder, you can pick up 我提个醒 大家可以
[57:11] shedding the coping persona on your way out. 在出口购买《摆脱人格面具》
[57:14] Twenty percent goes to HBCU schools 收入的五分之一将捐给各地的传统黑人大学
[57:17] including Louisiana’s own 包括我们路易斯安娜州本地的
[57:20] Dillard and Southern Universities. 迪拉德大学以及南方的大学
[57:29] The way that you talked to them, the nuance, 你对观众演讲时气度之泰然 措词之精准
[57:32] and there’s a specificity that I just can’t… 还有一种特质 我就是形容不出…
[57:34] Oh, my god. That was fantastic. 天啊 演讲真是太棒了
[57:37] So sorry. That was really great, you know. 真抱歉 刚刚讲得真好
[57:39] I really enjoyed my session, 我很享受我的讨论会
[57:40] but I’m really glad I stayed for that. 但幸好我留下来听你演讲了
[57:42] – Wasn’t that fantastic? – It was. -是不是很精彩 -是的
[57:43] – Camille, this is… – I’m sorry, did I interrupt? -卡米尔 那个… -抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
[57:45] – No… – I’m gonna continue to. -没… -我要打扰到底了
[57:46] I really have to steal her. Sorry to be abrupt. 我要把她抢走了 抱歉我这么无礼
[57:49] – I’ll call you. – Okay. Thank you again. -我再打给你 -好的 非常感谢
[57:50] I’m just gonna finish up work and get back to… 我把工作干完后就回…
[57:52] – Thank you, love. – Great. bye. -谢谢 爱你 -好极了 再见
[57:54] You’re welcome. 不客气
[57:56] Girl, I could feel her angling in 姐们 我能感觉到
[57:58] on our dinner tonight. And no, thank you. 她想加入我们今晚的晚餐 打住
[58:00] She needs to go sit down some place. 她自己找个地方坐吧
[58:02] Plus, we could use a break from academia. 再说 我们也需要暂时逃离学术界喘口气
[58:05] And also, how often do I get my V? 而且 我多久才能见一次我的小维呢
[58:08] Twice a year? 一年两次
[58:10] – Maybe three times a year. – I know, I know, I know. -或许一年三次 -我懂 我懂
[58:11] Okay, I need you all to myself tonight. Okay? 我需要你今晚专心地陪我 好吗
[58:15] No filter. Full dawn. 畅所欲言 一醉方休
[58:17] Oh, she comes with a filter? 怎么 你平时说话还不够直接吗
[58:20] Also, after dinner… 还有 吃完饭后
[58:24] Yeah. You know, when we leave dinner, it’s on. 懂吧 我们一吃完 就开始浪
[58:28] We gonna be out in these streets body rolling. 我们要在大街上搔首弄姿
[58:30] – Oh, dinner. Tonight? – Yes. -晚餐 今晚吗 -对呀
[58:31] I’m sorry, but I have a date with my king bed tonight. 真抱歉 我今晚跟我的豪华大床有约了
[58:34] I won’t be joining. 就不跟你玩儿了
[58:37] Whack. Wow. 哎哟 扫兴
[58:38] No, I have a 6:00 a.m. flight. 我明早六点要赶飞机
[58:40] I promised Ken Ken I’d take her to Katie’s birthday party. 我答应了小肯要带她去参加凯蒂的生日派对
[58:43] Okay. All right. It’s fine. 好吧 没关系
[58:46] We will keep you abreast 反正我们也会发消息
[58:47] of all of our hoetivities via text anyhow. 给你直播我们的撩汉全过程
[58:49] Please do. I wanna know everything. 拜托要巨细靡遗地告诉我
[58:52] Girl, the hoetivity is gonna be popping tonight. 姐们 今晚的撩汉活动会超级热闹的
[58:54] Girl, meet me down here at 7:00 p.m. 今晚七点下来跟我会合
[58:56] We’ll Uber over, okay? 我们叫车过去 好吗
[58:57] At 7:00 p.m. and I have to go get dressed. 七点啊 那我得赶紧去梳妆打扮了
[59:01] Oh, speaking of getting dressed, 说到打扮
[59:02] what are you wearing tonight? 你今晚要穿什么
[59:03] Do not come down here in mom jeans, okay? 别穿着大妈风牛仔裤就出来了好吗
[59:05] I need all eyes on our table 我们那桌得成为全餐厅焦点
[59:06] ’cause I’m tryin’ to fuck tonight. 因为老娘今晚想钓到男人打炮
[59:08] You are on board for that, okay? 你上了贼船就别想跑 懂吗
[59:10] I won’t disappoint. Bye, girl. 不会叫你失望的 再见姐们
[59:25] Well, hi. Don’t you look beautiful? 你看起来可真美
[59:27] Are you going to the 49th floor, too? 你也要去49层吗
[59:33] You’ll get in trouble for talking. 你开口说话会惹祸上身的
[59:36] I’ll get… 我…
[59:37] I’ll get in trouble for talking? Okay. 我开口说话会惹祸上身吗 好吧
[59:56] Okay. 好吧
[1:00:35] You rang, darling? 你找我吗 亲爱的
[1:00:40] Girl, I said “step it up,” not murder these hoes. 姐们 我是让你用心点 没叫你美瞎他们的狗眼
[1:00:47] Okay. Here’s a new concept. What do you think? 听听这个新概念 你们觉得如何
[1:00:49] Instead of a “fuckboy,” it’s an “inti-mate.” 我们不找”炮友” 而是找”密友”
[1:00:53] Okay, I love everything about it. 这话题我很感兴趣
[1:00:54] It’s someone who’s gonna feed me ice cream 反正是个要喂我吃冰激凌
[1:00:54] 跟她母亲一样 天生的骑术冠军
[1:00:56] and knows how to soothe my childhood trauma. 又懂得如何抚平我童年创伤的人
[1:00:59] It doesn’t sound like you need to take a plan B 听起来你跟那个男人完全不需要
[1:01:00] with that guy at all. 备选方案了
[1:01:02] – An inti-mate… – I just want somebody -密友 -我只是想要一个
[1:01:03] to snuggle me at night. 能在晚上依偎的怀抱
[1:01:05] – That’s all I want. – You deserve. -我只想要这样 -你值得
[1:01:06] – Is that so much to ask? – You can call me. -这要求很高吗 -你可以找我
[1:01:07] 你在街上吗 穿得性感吗 奶子露出来了吗
[1:01:07] 对 嗯
[1:01:08] You’re a great snuggler. 你的怀抱最温暖了
[1:01:09] – I am a great snuggler. – Oh, my god. -我确实很会抱人 -我的天
[1:01:14] What are you smiling at? Who’s that? 你在笑什么 跟谁聊呢
[1:01:16] Well, you know it’s Nick. 你明知道是尼克
[1:01:18] Let’s see. Dick pics or no? 我们看看 有没有屌照啊
[1:01:22] Yeah. 好吧
[1:01:24] See, here I thought marital bliss was an oxymoron. 我还以为婚姻幸福是个自相矛盾的说法
[1:01:26] Guys, I can 100% confirm that Nick is not that perfect. 姑娘们 我百分百肯定尼克没有那么完美
[1:01:30] Trust, okay? 信任最重要
[1:01:33] – But he is kind of perfect for me. – Yeah. -但他对我来说也算完美了 -好吧
[1:01:35] – Ugh. girl, she ruined it. – There it is. -姐们 她毁了这氛围 -结束了
[1:01:36] I thought there was tea coming. 我还以为有猛料
[1:01:38] I miss my babies, okay? 我想念我的宝贝们 好吗
[1:01:40] 谢谢你送的手工花 那束花很有意思
[1:01:40] I’d miss him, too. 换做我也想他
[1:01:44] I miss my baby. 我想念我的宝贝
[1:01:46] – “Oh, he’s so perfect for me.” – Please, guys. -“他对我来说真完美” -别闹了
[1:01:48] “He’s so perfect for me. 他对我来说太完美了
[1:01:49] “He’s my lobster. 他就是我的龙虾[《老友记》梗]
[1:01:51] “He’s the Chandler Bing to my Monica.” 他就是本莫妮卡的钱德勒·宾
[1:01:54] “He fits perfectly in my little box.” 他跟我的”小水箱”[私处]完美契合
[1:01:55] 什么花束 我也想认领功劳 但应该是你其中一位 仰慕者送的吧
[1:01:58] “Like a puzzle piece.” 就像对上的两块拼图
[1:02:01] Yeah, no, we’re very happy for you, bitch. 我们都为你高兴 贱人
[1:02:06] – All right. Time to live in the present. – Okay, babe. -好了 是时候及时行乐了 -好的 宝贝
[1:02:08] – Yeah. – Okay, okay. -是啊 -好 好
[1:02:12] Damn. 该死
[1:02:14] – Oh, my god. Okay. – Shit, are you okay? Holy… -天呐 -妈的 你还好吗 天…
[1:02:18] Hi. Henley for three, please. 你好 亨利预定的三人位
[1:02:21] We have your table. Follow me. 您的位置已经准备好了 请跟我来
[1:02:40] – Enjoy your dinner. – No, no, no, no. -祝您用餐愉快 -不不不
[1:02:42] Sorry, I think what my friend is trying to say is that… 不好意思 我朋友是想说…
[1:02:44] Actually, babe, I got it. 宝贝 我能搞定
[1:02:46] This table is 100% not acceptable。 这个位置我绝不接受
[1:02:48] And I think that you know that, don’t you? 我觉得你应该明白 对吧
[1:02:51] Becky? 贝卡
[1:02:52] Listen, I’m actually not gonna go back and forth with you 听着 我不想跟你争论
[1:02:55] about exactly why this table’s unacceptable. 我不接受这个位置的理由
[1:02:57] You’re gonna seat us over there. 你得把我们安排到那里坐
[1:03:00] Thank you so much, Rebecca! 非常感谢 瑞贝卡
[1:03:02] You’re doing great! 你做得很好
[1:03:05] Yo, get your sis. The caucasity! 姐妹们 要像白人那样厚颜无耻啊
[1:03:11] – No, this is good. – Well, then you’re welcome. -这个位置很好 -不用客气
[1:03:14] – Welcome. – Hi. -欢迎光临 -你好
[1:03:15] – Wine list. Hi. – Thank you. -这是酒单 -谢谢
[1:03:17] My name is Sam. I’ ll be taking care of you this evening. 我叫山姆 是你们今晚的服务生
[1:03:20] – Will a fourth be joining you? – No, just us. -还有其他客人吗 -没有 就我们
[1:03:23] Very good. And may I start you off with a cocktail? 很好 您要先点鸡尾酒吗
[1:03:26] Actually, we will share a bottle of Champagne. 我们想分享一瓶香槟
[1:03:30] How about a nice bottle of Prosecco? 普洛赛克怎么样
[1:03:33] A bottle of Armand de Brignac, please. Thank you. 请给我一瓶黑桃A香槟 谢谢
[1:03:39] Okay, but more to the point, 但更重要的是
[1:03:41] do you have any apt prospects for the night? 你今晚有什么打算吗
[1:03:45] Booked and busy, actually. 事实上安排得很满
[1:03:47] Actually, okay, so there’s this, um… 其实 有一个…
[1:03:50] Ooh, I’ve been trying to set up a meeting with this guy, Justin. 我一直想约一个叫贾斯汀的人见面
[1:03:53] Fine. Just like a dark chocolate, 他很帅 就像块黑巧克力
[1:03:56] Like a 72% cacao, you know? 72%浓度的可可 你懂吗
[1:03:58] Just… chef kiss. 简直… 完美无缺
[1:04:00] – Is he fine? – Yes, he’s fine. -他帅吗 -非常帅
[1:04:02] And he’s got a friend. 他还有个朋友
[1:04:04] – For me, a friend? – Yeah, for you. -要介绍给我的吗 -对 给你的
[1:04:07] A friend? 朋友
[1:04:08] I don’t know. That sounds sort of suspicious. 我不确定 听起来有点可疑
[1:04:11] Like, it can’t be good. 感觉不是好事
[1:04:12] I feel like you’re leading me into the snake den with this. 我感觉你是在把我往火坑里推
[1:04:13] Girl, I’m sure he’s fine. 姐们 我觉得他一定也不错
[1:04:15] – You’re sure? – Oh, my god. -你确定吗 -我的天呐
[1:04:16] – You’re sure he’s fine? – You haven’t even met him? -你觉得他不错吗 -你没见过他吗
[1:04:18] No, I haven’t met him. 我还没见过他
[1:04:19] Nope. This is exactly what is not happening. 不 我是不可能去的
[1:04:21] – I am too grown for this. – It’s not… -我的年龄已经不适合这种事了 -这不是…
[1:04:22] Okay, you’re too grown. 好吧 你太成熟了
[1:04:23] No, got it. I feel blocked. 明白了 我觉得自己被断了屌路
[1:04:25] I do. and that’s okay. ‘Cause you’re grown. 真的 但没事 因为你很成熟
[1:04:28] That’s cool. It’ll just be you and me tonight. 没事 今晚就只有你和我
[1:04:30] And I will meet up with fine-ass justin some other time. 我改天再约帅哥贾斯汀见面
[1:04:32] And maybe his friend, too. 说不定也会见见他的朋友
[1:04:37] Okay. Do not look. 好了 都别看
[1:04:40] There is a guy at the bar… 吧台那边有个男的…
[1:04:42] I said don’t look. 我说了别看
[1:04:44] that has been staring at us the entire night, 他整个晚上都在盯着我们看
[1:04:48] And it’s creeping me out. 看得我发毛
[1:04:50] Excuse me, ladies. Before we order entrees, 打扰了 女士们 点主菜之前
[1:04:52] I wanted to let you know that the gentleman at the bar 我想告诉你们坐在吧台的那位先生
[1:04:53] sent this drink specifically for you. 特别为您点了这杯酒
[1:05:00] Specifically for me. 特别为我点的
[1:05:03] Oh, my god. He’s coming over here. 我的天呐 他过来了
[1:05:05] And he’s coming this way. 他是朝我走来了
[1:05:07] Okay, all right. 好啦 好啦
[1:05:09] Pardon me, ladies. 打扰一下 女士们
[1:05:12] I’ve had my eye on you. 我注意你很久了
[1:05:14] I just had to come by and tell you 我一定要过来告诉你
[1:05:16] that I think you’re quite stunning. 我觉得你美艳动人
[1:05:21] Oh, thank you. Oh, gosh, I’m so flattered, thank you. 谢谢 天呐 我很荣幸 谢谢
[1:05:27] You are extremely handsome yourself. 你长得也很帅
[1:05:30] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:05:31] However, um, 不过
[1:05:33] I’d be remiss if I didn’t take the chance 我要是不利用这个机会稍稍点评一下
[1:05:36] to sort of critique your game just a little bit. 你的示好技巧就太可惜了
[1:05:39] I’m sure that you can tell, 我相信就算坐在那
[1:05:40] even from all the way over there, 你应该也能看到
[1:05:41] that we’re actually drinking champagne tonight. 我们今晚喝的是香槟
[1:05:45] I am a Champagne lady, 我爱喝的是香槟
[1:05:47] and we are Champagne ladies. 我们都爱喝香槟
[1:05:51] So, sending over a Vodka-cran, yeah, 所以给我点伏特加蔓越莓
[1:05:55] it just shows lack of appreciation 说明你没仔细观察
[1:05:58] for our situation tonight, so… 我们今晚的情况
[1:06:01] Well, what you should have done is 你应该这么做才对
[1:06:03] you should have asked our waiter, 先问问我们的服务生
[1:06:04] which, again, Champagne we’re drinking, 我们在喝哪一款香槟
[1:06:07] and sent over a second bottle of it for all of us. 然后再点一瓶送给我们
[1:06:10] And then, you make eye contact with me from across the room. 接着你和我眉目传情
[1:06:16] You eye-fuck me. 用眼神操我
[1:06:17] Oh, my god. 我的天呐
[1:06:18] And I say all that to say, 我说了那么多 是为了…
[1:06:21] oop, here’s my number. 给你我的电话号码
[1:06:24] Because this can happen. 因为我们之间有可能
[1:06:28] Good night. 晚安
[1:06:33] Why did you do him like that? 你为什么对他说那些
[1:06:34] You know why I did him like that. He needed to know. 你知道为什么 他得明白这些
[1:06:37] Okay, I’m sorry, but can we just take a second 对不起 我们能不能暂停一下
[1:06:39] to acknowledge that that guy was supernaturally fine. 先来说说刚才那个男人帅到不像真人
[1:06:43] Yeah, he was really cute. 没错 他是很帅
[1:06:44] – So? I’m cute, too. – That’s true. -所以呢 我也很漂亮啊 -那倒是真的
[1:06:47] – You are cute. – Yeah. -你也漂亮 -就是
[1:06:48] Hey, to being cute and classy. 敬漂亮又有品味
[1:06:51] – Yes. To being cute. – To being fine as fuck. -好 敬美女们 -敬帅到冒烟
[1:06:55] Well, I definitely look forward to catching up on this saga. 我很期待听到这件事的后续
[1:07:00] On a group text, in my bed. 躺在我的床上 在群聊讨论
[1:07:02] Very safe move. 很安全
[1:07:03] Wait. Although, this hotel has been so off. 等下 不过这家酒店也太差了
[1:07:09] The front desk. They didn’t clean my room. 前台态度垃圾 也没打扫我的房间
[1:07:11] So, I’m not even holding my breath for turndown service. 所以 我完全不期待夜床服务
[1:07:13] It’s probably a mess. 可能也是一团糟
[1:07:15] Really? That’s so strange. 真的吗 那太奇怪了
[1:07:17] My service has been impeccable. 我的客房服务无可挑剔
[1:07:22] I got the Uber, but I can’t believe we’re splitting up. 我叫了车 但真不敢相信我们要分别了
[1:07:25] – I know. I’m so sorry. – Oh, no, no, no. -我知道 好遗憾 -不 不 不
[1:07:26] Before we split up, we have to take a selfie. 我们分开之前 必须自拍一张
[1:07:28] – Oh, yes. – Let’s get a picture. -没错 -来拍张照片
[1:07:29] Because it did not happen if it didn’t happen… 因为如果没留下自拍…
[1:07:32] – You are right about that. – …in a selfie. -你说得没错 -就不算有聚过
[1:07:34] Where’s my lipstick? 我的口红哪去了
[1:07:36] – Girl, you look fine. – Your lips look fine. -姐们 你够漂亮了 -你口红没花
[1:07:38] No, but I put it in there. 不是 我放在包里了啊
[1:07:39] – I could’ve sworn. – Come on, come on. -我很肯定 -快来拍 快来拍
[1:07:39] – Okay. – Get ready and… -好 -预备…
[1:07:44] – All right, that’s it. – Tag me in that. -好了 照好了 -在照片上标记我
[1:07:46] – One-take wonders. Everything. – I love y’all. -一次成功 完美 -我爱你们
[1:07:48] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[1:07:50] One moment. 稍等
[1:07:52] – Love you. – I love you. -爱你 -爱你
[1:07:54] – I’m so proud of you. – I love you. -真为你骄傲 -我爱你
[1:07:56] – Get home safely. – I love you so much. -安全到家 -我好爱你
[1:07:58] All right. I hate I have to go. 好了 我也不想走
[1:08:00] I have to get home to my baby, though. 但我得回家陪我的宝贝们
[1:08:01] Say hi to the family. 替我向你家人问好
[1:08:02] All right. Love y’all. Watch her. 好的 爱你们 看好她
[1:08:04] – You watch yourself. – All night. -你才看好你自己呢 -一整晚
[1:08:06] – Watch her. – You’re gonna be in trouble. -看好她 -你会惹上麻烦的
[1:08:09] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[1:08:10] Goodbye. Is this our car? 再见 这是我们的车吗
[1:08:12] This is us. Let’s go. 是的 上车吧
[1:08:19] The Montgomery Hotel, please. I think I put it in. 麻烦去蒙哥马利酒店 我应该输入定位了
[1:08:22] And do you mind turning that down just a bit? 还有 音乐能不能小声点
[1:08:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:08:27] 她已经在跟司机调情了 不意外 谢谢你请吃晚餐
[1:08:33] First off, that we are some 5-star ladies. 首先 我们是五星好评美女
[1:08:37] Aren’t we, sister? 对不对 姐们
[1:08:38] And I just wanted to comment 我就想说一下
[1:08:40] that you look like a 5-star gentleman. 你看起来是个五星好评绅士
[1:08:42] – Don’t touch him. – Is that too much? -别碰他 -我太过分了吗
[1:08:43] – Don’t touch him. – I know. -别碰他 -我知道啦
[1:08:44] – I wanna have five stars. – It’s too much. -我想有五星好评 -太过火了
[1:08:45] I feel like that was too much. 我觉得我太过火了
[1:08:46] I shouldn’t… e for you now. I’m so sorry, Gary. 我不应该乱摸你的 抱歉啦 加里
[1:08:48] Hey, put your… can you turn that up? 能不能… 把音乐调大声点
[1:08:56] – Hello? – Hello, Veronica? -喂 -你好 维罗妮卡
[1:08:59] Who is this? 你是哪位
[1:09:02] Come on, Alto. 来 低音部
[1:09:04] Wait, hold on, yo, hold on. 等等 等一下
[1:09:07] This is Autumn, your Uber driver. 我是奥特姆 你的专车司机
[1:09:09] – Oh, there must be… – I’m outside of Stefano’s. -一定是… -我现在在斯特凡诺门口
[1:09:11] Yeah, there must be a mistake. I’m in my car right now. 一定是弄错了 我已经在车上了
[1:09:13] I’m outside the restaurant. 我现在在餐厅门口
[1:09:14] No, there’s a mistake. I’m here now. 不 你弄错了 我已经上车了
[1:09:16] – Okay, whatever. – Thank you. -好吧 随便了 -谢谢
[1:09:17] Ma’am, do you mind turning down the music, please? 女士 你能把音乐关小声一点吗 拜托了
[1:09:24] Hello! 听见吗
[1:09:35] Turns out, this color does look nice on me. 事实证明 这颜色真的挺适合我
[1:09:41] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[1:09:45] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[1:10:50] What do you want? It’s 3:00 a.m. 有什么事 现在是半夜3点
[1:10:56] The arrangements are already being made. 都已经安排好了
[1:11:01] Now, look, the ballot box will go our way. 听着 选举会如我们所愿
[1:11:04] The court will follow one way or another. 法院不管怎样都会拥护的
[1:11:08] It’s under control. Is there anything else? 一切都在掌控中 还有别的事吗
[1:11:15] Oh, really? 真的吗
[1:11:19] If I see her pathetic husband on the news one more time 如果我再看见她那个可悲的丈夫上新闻
[1:11:22] parading around that little girl… 带着那小女孩卖惨…
[1:11:26] Mouthy darkies are a plague. 多嘴的黑鬼就是瘟疫
[1:11:29] I’ll take care of it. 我会解决的
[1:11:32] I’ll take care of it. 我会解决的
[1:11:34] I said I will fucking take care of it. 我说了 我他妈会解决的
[1:12:06] Eden? 伊登
[1:12:16] Eden? 伊登
[1:12:34] They will never take you away from me. 他们休想把你从我身边夺走
[1:13:44] What’d I say? 我怎么说的
[1:13:49] What the fuck did I say? 我他妈怎么说的
[1:13:55] I told her yesterday she got one pass. 我昨天告诉她 下不为例
[1:13:57] Now she thinks she can come down to the fields 现在她以为 她不想干活
[1:13:58] whenever she goddamn pleases. 就可以不来
[1:14:02] Well, she will learn her lesson today. 我今天会好好教训她
[1:14:04] Girl, go get her. 丫头 带她过来
[1:14:07] I can head up there, sir. 我可以去 长官
[1:14:11] Who gave you permission to speak, boy? 谁准你开口说话的 小子
[1:14:15] I gave myself permission to speak. 我准许我自己说话的
[1:16:02] Tonight. 今晚
[1:16:07] We go tonight. 我们今晚就走
[1:20:46] I’m here. 我在这儿
[1:20:57] No, no, no… 不 不 不
[1:21:11] – Are you ready? – Let’s go. -你准备好了吗 -我们走
[1:21:14] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[1:21:24] Well, I’ll be damned. 真没想到
[1:21:50] You’re killing me, man. 你要笑死我了
[1:21:51] Hey, dude, what the hell? 哥们 这是什么
[1:21:58] Hey, is this yours? 是你的手机吗
[1:22:01] No, Purcell, 不是 珀塞尔
[1:22:02] you know I know the rules, man. No cell phones. 你知道我清楚规矩 不准带手机
[1:22:04] – You fucking cuck. – No cell… what? -你个傻逼 -不准带手… 什么
[1:22:07] Don’t say my fucking name out here, Daniel! 在这里别叫我的真名 丹尼尔
[1:22:10] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:22:12] I don’t fucking want it. 我不想拿着
[1:22:14] All right. 好吧
[1:22:22] You should have seen your face. 你真该看看你的表情
[1:22:34] Yeah, I’m mad. I mean, she’s talking to me all the time. 我是很生气 她总是跟我说话
[1:22:36] Well, no, you gotta stick up for yourself, all right? 不 你得捍卫自己 知道吗
[1:22:38] – I know. – You can’t expect every… -我知道 -你不能指望每个…
[1:22:39] What was that? 什么声音
[1:22:41] Well, it came from that direction. 是从那个方向传来的
[1:23:08] Fuck! 操
[1:23:10] Man, you scared the shit out of me. 我差点被你吓尿了
[1:23:11] Oh, what is it? The spooks got you spooked? 怎么了 你被鬼吓到了吗
[1:23:15] It’s nothing, man. There’s no one out here this late. 没情况 这么晚了这里一个人都没有
[1:23:19] Look at that moon, though. Beautiful. 不过你看月亮 真美
[1:23:23] Yeah. Well, enjoy it, snowflake. 是啊 你慢慢欣赏吧 真多愁善感
[1:23:32] Fine, you traitor. 行啊 你个叛徒
[1:23:34] Yeah, yeah, write about it in your diary, Romeo. 是是 在日记里哭诉吧 罗密欧
[1:23:59] I need to piss, man. I’m gonna take a piss. 我尿急 我要去撒泡尿
[1:24:03] Let me get these fucking things off. 让我脱掉这些碍事的玩意
[1:24:07] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[1:24:08] You’re not supposed to say my fucking… 你不该喊我的真…
[1:24:14] – Get the damn phone. – Got it. -拿手机 -拿到了
[1:24:20] Oh, shit. Listen, if I don’t make it, 该死 听着 如果我没能逃出去
[1:24:25] the world has to find out about this place. 必须让全世界知道这地方的存在
[1:24:29] It has to end tonight. 一切都得在今晚结束
[1:24:32] I know there’s service at the cabin. 我知道小屋那边有信号
[1:24:35] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:24:49] Come on. 快
[1:24:52] 911, what’s your emergency? 911 请问有什么紧急情况
[1:24:56] What’s your emergency? 请问有什么紧急情况
[1:24:58] My name is Veronica Henley. 我叫维罗妮卡·亨利
[1:25:02] I have been kidnapped. There are so many of us here. 我被绑架了 这里有很多人跟我一样
[1:25:06] We’re on some sort of plantation. 我们在某个种植园里
[1:25:07] I’m sorry, ma’am, you’re breaking up. 抱歉 女士 你信号不好
[1:25:08] – I need you to send help right now. – Did you say “plantation”? -立刻派人来救我们 -你是说”种植园”吗
[1:25:09] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[1:25:24] We need his face to unlock this phone. 我们需要用他的脸解锁电话
[1:25:29] That’s the only way we can send our location. 只有这样才能把我们的定位发出去
[1:25:39] I got you. 我协助你
[1:27:31] No fuckin’ loyalty! 毫无忠诚可言
[1:27:39] Eden! 伊登
[1:27:42] My name is Veronica! 我叫维罗妮卡
[1:28:03] Open your eyes, motherfucker. 睁开眼睛 混蛋
[1:28:06] I said, open your motherfuckin’ eyes! 我叫你睁开眼睛
[1:28:27] Hello? 喂
[1:28:28] Nick? 尼克
[1:28:30] V? V! 小维 小维
[1:28:33] I’m okay. I’m alive. 我没事 我还活着
[1:28:35] V, no. no, no, no. Tell me exactly where you are. 小维 不不 告诉我你在哪儿
[1:28:38] I don’t know, but I’m getting out. 我不知道 但我会逃出去
[1:28:40] Oh, my god. Everyone has been searching for you. 天呐 所有人都在找你
[1:28:43] I can’t talk right now. 我现在不能详聊
[1:28:45] I need you to call the police, 你得报警
[1:28:46] – Now. I’m gonna send you a pin. – Wait. -立刻报警 我发定位给你 -等等
[1:28:48] Mommy! 妈妈
[1:28:50] Okay, okay, V. No. Baby. No, stay with me. 好的 小维 宝贝 不 别挂电话
[1:28:53] I love… Hello? 我爱你… 喂
[1:29:05] Come on. No. no, no, no. 快啊 不 不要
[1:29:35] Professor. 教授
[1:29:39] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:31:26] This doesn’t end here. 这一切不会在这里结束
[1:31:32] We’re nowhere 我们来去无踪
[1:31:36] and everywhere. 无处不在
[1:31:50] What the fuck are you doin’ out of your cabin? 你怎么不在小屋里待着
[1:31:51] It’s the general, sir. He’s hurt. 是将军 长官 他受伤了
[1:31:52] – Please come quick. – Wait. -快来 -等等
[1:31:54] – Come quick. He’s hurt. – God! -快来 他受伤了 -天呐
[1:31:56] Oh, god. 天呐
[1:31:57] Jesus Christ. Senator? 老天 参议员
[1:31:59] Senator Denton! Sir? 丹顿参议员 先生
[1:32:04] Eden! Hey! Eden? 伊登 伊登
[1:32:07] Eden, open this door! 伊登 开门
[1:32:12] Please, open the fuckin’ door. 求你 快开门
[1:32:14] Open the door. Jesus fuckin’… 开门 妈的
[1:32:17] Eden, open this fuckin’ door right now! 伊登 立刻给我开门
[1:32:19] Open the door! No, Veronica! 开门 不 维罗妮卡
[1:32:22] Veronica, Veronica, listen to me. 维罗妮卡 维罗妮卡 听我说
[1:32:23] Please. Veronica! 求你了 维罗妮卡
[1:32:26] What the fuck is she doing? Open that fuckin’ door! 她在干什么 快开门
[1:32:30] No! Get it off! 不 快灭火
[1:33:00] The hell is that? 怎么回事
[1:33:01] Go on, mount up! Let’s go! 快 上马 去追
[1:33:08] Get, girl! get! 跑啊 好女孩 快跑
[1:33:29] Get, girl! 快跑
[1:33:44] Eden! 伊登
[1:33:55] Get, girl! 快跑 好女孩
[1:34:10] Eden! 伊登
[1:34:16] Eden! 伊登
[1:34:22] You’re not gonna get out of here alive. 你不可能活着逃出去
[1:34:24] Now, why can’t you just accept that? 你为什么就不能坦然接受呢
[1:34:26] Accept what you are. 接受你的身份
[1:34:31] You are nothin’. 你一文不值
[1:34:35] You ain’t nothin’, but a cotton picker. 你什么都不是 只是个摘棉花的
[1:34:39] You think you’re better than us, 你以为你比我们强
[1:34:44] but you ain’t better than me, you fuckin’ cunt! 但我比你高贵多了 臭婊子
[1:34:50] My father kept insistin’. 我爸坚持要抓你
[1:34:53] He said you were spreadin’ such filth! 他说你在散播有害言论
[1:34:57] I told him you weren’t worth the risk, 我说了不值得为你冒那么大风险
[1:35:01] but he couldn’t resist. 但他就是忍不住
[1:35:04] The movement be damned! 运动也不管了
[1:35:07] He just had to have you. 他非要把你弄到手
[1:35:08] Every single one of you I picked, 你们每一个都是我亲手选的
[1:35:11] except for you. 除了你
[1:35:14] His favorite girl. 他最喜爱的女孩
[1:35:19] Now, of course, like always, 现在不出所料 一如既往
[1:35:23] it’s up to a woman to clean up the mess of a man. 得由女人来给男人收拾残局
[1:35:28] Eden? 伊登
[1:35:33] Get your black ass out here! 给我滚出来
[1:35:53] Get the fuck up. 起来
[1:35:54] Get the fuck up. 起来
[1:35:57] Get the fuck up! 起来
[1:36:45] What kind of woman are you? 怎么会有你这种女人
[1:37:12] Get, girl, get. 跑 快跑
[1:37:24] Go, Daphne. Get, girl. 快 达芙妮 快跑
[1:37:47] 罗伯特·爱德华·李 南方联盟军总司令
[1:40:18] 内战前夕 路易斯安那州首个 内战场景重现公园
[1:40:19] 接受主要信用卡及苹果支付方式 扰乱该种植园平静者将被起诉 园主 布莱克·丹顿
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Hitch(全民情敌)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Inland Empire(内陆帝国)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme