Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Annihilation(湮灭)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Annihilation(湮灭)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:湮灭
英文名称:Annihilation
年代:2018

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:01] What did you eat? You had rations for two weeks. 你都吃了什么东西 你只带了两周的补给
[01:06] You were inside for nearly four months. 却在里面待了将近四个月
[01:09] I don’t remember eating. 我不记得有吃东西
[01:14] How long did you think you were inside? 你觉得自己在里面待了多久
[01:19] Days. 几天
[01:21] Maybe weeks. 也许几周
[01:26] What happened to Josie Radek? 乔茜拉德克怎么了
[01:37] – I don’t know. – What about Sheppard – 我不知道 – 谢帕德呢
[01:40] Thorensen? 托恩森呢
[01:44] Dead. 死了
[01:46] Ventress? 文崔斯呢
[01:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:55] Then what do you know? 那你知道什么
[02:54] This is a cell. 这是细胞
[02:57] Like all cells, it is born from an existing cell. 跟所有细胞一样 它是从现有细胞分裂出来的
[03:01] And by extension, 展开来讲
[03:03] all cells were ultimately born from one cell. 根本上 所有的细胞 都是从一个细胞中分裂出来的
[03:07] A single organism alone on planet Earth, 它是地球上唯一的单细胞生物
[03:11] perhaps alone in the universe. 也许是宇宙中唯一的一个
[03:13] About four billion years ago… 大约在40亿年前…
[03:16] one became two, two became four. 一个变成两个 两个变成四个
[03:19] Then eight, 16, 32. 然后是八个 16个 32个
[03:23] The rhythm of the dividing pair… 这种一分为二的规律…
[03:26] which becomes the structure of every microbe, 成为每一种微生物 青草
[03:31] blade of grass, sea creature, land creature… 海洋生物 陆地生物和人类的
[03:34] and human. 体系
[03:35] The structure of everything that lives… 每一种活着的…
[03:39] and everything that dies. 和死去的生物的体系
[03:42] As students of medicine, as the doctors of tomorrow, 作为医学院的学生 明天的医生
[03:46] this is where you come in. 这就是你们的角色
[03:48] The cell we’re looking at is from a tumor. 我们看到的细胞来自一个肿瘤
[03:52] Female patient, early 30s, taken from the cervix. 女性患者 30出头 细胞取自她的子宫颈
[03:56] Over the course of the next term, 在下学期的课程中
[03:57] we will be closely examining cancer cells in vitro 我们将仔细研究试管内的癌细胞
[04:00] and discussing autophagic activity. 讨论自噬活性
[04:03] – Professor? – Hey, Katie. – 教授 – 嘿 凯蒂
[04:05] I read the John Sulston paper last night. 我昨晚读了约翰•苏尔斯顿的论文
[04:08] I still feel like I’m not working hard enough. 我还是觉得自己不够努力
[04:10] I’m behind the other students. 我落后于其他学生了
[04:11] They find everything easier. 他们找东西太容易了
[04:12] You aren’t, and they don’t. 你没有落后 他们也没那么容易
[04:14] – OK? – Lena! – 好吗 – 莉娜
[04:17] Dan. 丹
[04:19] I’ve been looking for you at lunch, but you never seem to be around. 我吃中饭的时候一直在找你 但你一直没出现
[04:23] I’ve been catching up on some writing. 我有一些报告要赶
[04:24] All work and no play, it sounds…not healthy. 老是工作 不放松一下 这样可不健康
[04:29] I wanted to ask, 我想问你一下
[04:31] Do you have a plan Saturday? 周六有安排吗
[04:33] Sarah and I have a few people over. 莎拉和我请了一些人
[04:36] A garden party while the weather holds. 如果天气允许 就开个花园派对
[04:40] Actually, I do have plans. 实际上我有安排
[04:42] I think it’ll be fun. 我觉得会很有意思的
[04:43] Thanks, Dan, I really appreciate it, but I’m going to paint our bedr… 谢谢 丹 我真的很感激 但我要粉刷我们的卧…
[04:47] The bedroom. 那间卧室
[04:51] It’s been a year, Lena. 已经一年了 莉娜
[04:55] You’re allowed to come to a barbecue. 你可以参加烧烤派对
[04:57] It is not a betrayal or an insult to his memory. 对于他的怀念 这算不上背叛或侮辱
[05:04] I’m gonna paint the bedroom. 我要粉刷卧室
[05:22] * Helplessly hoping * * 怀着无助的希望 *
[05:25] * Her harlequin hovers nearby * * 小丑无止境地徘徊在她身旁 *
[05:30] * Awaiting a word * * 苦等着一句回应 *
[05:35] * Gasping at glimpses Of gentle, true spirit * * 直至无意中瞥见她眼里温柔的真情*
[05:41] * He runs, wishing he could fly * * 又惊愕地落荒而逃 恨不得生出双翼 *
[05:47] * Only to trip At the sound of goodbye * * 最终灰头土脸地绊倒在她的告别声里 *
[05:58] * Wordlessly watching He waits by the window and wonders * *无言地颙望 他守候在她的窗口*
[06:06] * At the empty place inside * * 对着空荡的房间思索她的去向 *
[06:11] * Heartlessly helping himself To her bad dreams * * 狠心地去品尝她苦涩的梦魇 *
[06:18] * He worries, did he hear a goodbye * * 又不禁害怕 她真的说了再见吗 *
[06:24] * Or even Hello? * * 还是自己连相逢时的问候都错过了 *
[06:30] * They are one person * * 他们本为一体 *
[06:34] * They are two alone * * 他们是两份孤独 *
[06:37] * They are three together * * 他们三人相偎取暖 *
[06:40] * They are for each other * * 他们为彼此而存在 *
[06:51] * Stand by the stairway you’ll see something certain * * 站在阶梯旁 你会看到 *
[06:55] Oh, God. 哦 天哪
[06:57] * To tell you confusion has its cost * * 一切困惑都有它的代价 *
[07:01] Oh, my God. Oh, my God! 哦 我的天哪 哦 我的天哪
[07:04] * Love isn’t lying * * 爱情没有欺骗你 *
[07:06] * It’s loose in a lady * * 它正在一位女孩的身体里恣意流淌 *
[07:10] * Who lingers * * 她徘徊不去 *
[07:11] Oh, my God. I thought you were gone. 哦 我的天哪 我以为你死了
[07:13] * Saying she is lost * * 说自己迷失了方向 *
[07:16] * And choking On hello * * 并在说”你好”之前就已哽咽 *
[07:22] Kane? 凯恩
[07:23] * They are one person * * 他们本为一体 *
[07:26] * They are two alone * * 他们是两份孤独 *
[07:29] * They are three together * * 他们三人相偎取暖 *
[07:45] No one knew anything about your unit. 没人知道你的小队发生了什么事
[07:47] I contacted everyone. 我联系了所有人
[07:49] Everyone I could. 我能找到的每个人
[07:51] The other partners knew just as little as me. 其他家属了解的情况和我一样少
[07:58] Was it covert? 这是秘密任务吗
[08:03] Mm… Maybe. 也许吧
[08:04] What does that mean, “maybe”? 什么叫”也许”
[08:09] Okay, yeah, it was covert. Yeah, I think so. 好的 没错 是秘密任务 对 我想是的
[08:12] Pakistan again? 又是巴基斯坦
[08:15] I… I don’t know where it was, or… 我不知道是哪里 或是…
[08:22] what it was. 怎么回事
[08:23] How is that possible? 那怎么可能
[08:24] Was it warm? 那里暖和吗
[08:27] Was there snow? 有雪吗
[08:29] Did the people there speak Portuguese, or Swahili, or Pashto? 当地人讲葡萄牙语 斯瓦西里语还是普什图语
[08:38] How long have you been back? 你回来多久了
[08:41] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:41] How’d you get back? What base did you fly into? 你怎么回来的 降落在哪个空军基地
[08:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:47] What about the rest of your unit, did they come back with you? 你的队员呢 他们和你一起回来了吗
[08:52] You must be able to tell me something. 你肯定可以告诉我一些情况
[08:55] You vanished off the face of the earth for 12 months. 你从地球上消失了12个月
[08:58] I deserve a better explanation than no explanation. 我应该得到一个 比没有解释更好的解释
[09:00] Does it matter? 这重要吗
[09:25] Kane… 凯恩…
[09:27] how did you get home? 你是怎么回家的
[09:30] Hmm? 嗯?
[09:33] I was outside. 我在外面
[09:35] Outside the house? 房子外面
[09:38] No. 不是
[09:40] No, I was outside the room. 不 我在那个房间外面
[09:44] The room with the bed. 那个有床的房间
[09:47] The door was open, and… 门开着…
[09:51] I saw you. 我看见你了
[09:56] I recognized you. 我认出你了
[10:02] Your face. 你的脸
[10:18] I don’t feel very well. 我不太舒服
[10:28] Stay with me, baby. I’m right here with you. 别睡过去 宝贝 我在这里陪着你
[10:32] Male, 31, hemorrhage, in seizure. 男性 31岁 出血 抽搐
[10:34] Stay with me, baby. I love you. 别睡过去 宝贝 我爱你
[10:37] Baby, look at me. 宝贝 看着我
[10:38] Can you do something? 你能做些什么吗
[10:43] You call for a police escort? 你叫警察来护送了
[10:54] Hey, easy, easy! 嘿 小心点
[11:09] Out of the truck, now! 马上走出来
[11:10] What are you doing? 你们在干什么
[11:12] – Out! – Don’t shoot! – 出来 – 别喊
[11:14] Out! Move! 出来 快点
[11:15] Out, out, out! 出来
[11:16] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[11:18] What are you doing? You can’t move him! 你们在干什么 你们不能移动他
[11:21] Let him go! Let him go! 放开他
[11:26] Let him go! 放开他
[12:27] You must be feeling dreadful. 你肯定觉得很不舒服
[12:30] It’s a hangover from the sedative you were given. 这是镇静剂的不良反应
[12:33] Come on, sit down. Who are you? 过来坐下 你是谁
[12:50] My name is Dr. Ventress. 我是文崔斯博士
[12:53] I’m a psychologist. 我是心理学家
[12:55] Why am I talking to a psychologist? 我为什么要跟心理学家谈
[13:00] Am I in a psychiatric hospital? 我在精神病院吗
[13:02] – No. – Then what? – 不是 – 那是什么意思
[13:04] Where am I? 我在哪里
[13:06] Where’s my husband? 我丈夫在哪里
[13:08] You served in the military for seven years. 你曾经在军队服役七年
[13:12] I’m a professor from Johns Hopkins. 我是约翰霍普金斯大学的教授
[13:15] I want to know what the fuck I’m doing here. 我想知道我怎么会在这里的
[13:18] Your research area is the genetically programmed life cycle of a cell. 你的研究领域是 细胞的基因编程生命周期
[13:22] Where is my husband? 我丈夫在哪里
[13:24] Yeah, I’d like to talk about Sergeant Kane. 对 我想跟你聊聊凯恩中士的事
[13:28] When did he arrive back home? 他什么时候回家的
[13:33] – I want to see a lawyer. – You’re not gonna be able to. – 我要见律师 – 你不能见律师
[13:41] Did he explain how he got back? 他有否解释 他是如何回家的
[13:45] – No. – Did he contact you at any point – 没有 – 他在外出期间
[13:47] while he was away? 有没有和你联络过
[13:49] No. 没有
[13:51] What did he tell you about his mission when he returned? 他回来以后 关于任务他是怎么跟你说的
[13:55] – Nothing. – What about before he left? – 他什么也没说 – 在他走之前呢
[13:57] Did he ever mention where he was going, what he was doing? 他有没有提过要去哪里 去做什么
[14:00] He never said, I never asked. 他从来不说 我也从来不问
[14:02] But you made regular requests for information from his unit CO. 但你经常要求 他的小队指挥官提供信息
[14:08] Until six months ago, and then you stopped. 直到半年前你停止了这种行为
[14:13] Why was that? Thought he was dead? 为什么 觉得他死了
[14:16] Time to move on? 准备向前看了
[14:18] It’s not easy to move on. 这么做可不容易
[14:23] I didn’t. 我没有
[14:31] I’m done answering questions. It’s your turn. 我的问题回答完了 现在轮到你了
[14:36] Your husband’s here. 你丈夫在这里
[14:39] He’s extremely ill. 他病得很重
[14:40] In what way? 什么叫病得很重
[14:42] Multiple organ failure. 多器官功能衰竭
[14:45] Massive internal bleeding. 体内大出血
[14:48] He must have been exposed to some sort of radiation, 他肯定遭遇到了某些辐射
[14:52] some kind of virus. 感染了某种病毒
[14:54] You have to tell me where he was, what he was doing. 你得告诉我他去过哪里 做过什么
[15:00] I could actually help him. 我能帮他
[15:46] A religious event. 宗教事件
[15:49] An extraterrestrial event. 外星人活动
[15:52] A higher dimension. 更高的维度
[15:54] We have many theories, 我们的猜测很多
[15:56] few facts. 但掌握的事实很少
[15:58] It started around three years ago. 大约是三年前开始的
[16:01] Blackwater National Park reported that a lighthouse was surrounded 黑水国家公园报道 一座灯塔被某种东西包围
[16:05] by something they termed “a shimmer.” 他们称之为”闪光”
[16:08] One of the wardens went in to investigate. 一名管理员前去调查
[16:13] Never returned. 再也没有回来
[16:15] The event was classified. 这起事件被列为机密
[16:17] Since then, we’ve approached by land, by sea, 从那以后我们通过陆路 水路
[16:20] sent in drones, animals, and teams of people. 投放无人机 动物 和人员小队进行调查
[16:24] But nothing comes back. 但都有去无回
[16:26] And the boundary’s getting bigger. It’s expanding. 它的边界在逐渐变大 它在扩张
[16:29] So far, it’s eating into barely populated swampland, 到目前为止 它还在蚕食人口稀少的沼泽地
[16:32] which, you know, we evacuated under the pretext of a chemical spill, 你知道 我们以化学品泄露的名义 疏散了当地居民
[16:37] but… that won’t last much longer. 但这种事情瞒不了多久
[16:40] In a few months, the area will have grown to where we are right now. 几个月后 这片区域将扩张到 我们现在所在的地方
[16:48] And then we’re talking cities… 然后是城市…
[16:51] states… and so on. 州… 如此类推
[16:58] You said nothing comes back. 你说了有去无回
[17:01] But something has. 但还是有人回来了
[17:04] Yes. 是的
[17:14] He’s dying. 他快死了
[17:17] Yes. 没错
[17:21] We need to come to an agreement about what to do with you. 对于你的处置 我们需要达成一个协议
[17:25] You’re not going to let me go home? 你不打算放我回家吗
[17:30] Is that what you want? To go home? 这就是你的打算 回家
[17:37] No. 不
[17:39] I want to be with him. 我想陪着他
[18:00] You’re not talking to me. 你不说话
[18:03] Sorry. 对不起
[18:06] Zoned out. 我走神了
[18:09] Thinking about the next mission? 想着下一个任务
[18:13] No. 没有
[18:15] I was just looking at the moon. 我就是看着月亮
[18:19] It’s always so weird seeing it like that in the daylight. 白天看到月亮总是让人觉得很奇怪
[18:23] Like God made a mistake. 就像上帝犯了错误
[18:25] Left the hall lights on. 让走廊上的灯一直开着
[18:26] God doesn’t make mistakes. That’s… 上帝不会犯错 那是…
[18:29] somewhat key to the whole “being a god” thing. 某种程度上 这就是上帝的旨意
[18:33] Pretty sure he does. 的确是的
[18:36] You know he’s listening right now, don’t you? 你知道他现在正在听吗
[18:40] You take a cell, 如果你拿一个细胞
[18:41] circumvent the Hayflick limit, you can prevent senescence. 想办法规避海佛烈克极限 你就可以避免衰老
[18:45] I was about to make the exact same point. 我刚想说同样的事情
[18:47] It means the cell doesn’t grow old, it becomes immortal. 意思就是说这个细胞不会变老 它会永生
[18:51] Keeps dividing, doesn’t die. 一直分裂 不会死亡
[18:55] They say aging is a natural process, 我们把变老视作一种自然过程
[18:57] but it’s actually a fault in our genes. 但这个实际上是我们基因里的缺陷
[19:01] I get really turned on when you patronize me. It’s really hot. 你宠幸我的时候 我有点兴奋了 真是性感
[19:04] Without it, I could keep looking like this forever. 没有这个缺陷 我会永远保持这个容颜
[19:07] Oh, okay. Well, that could constitute a mistake. 好吧 这可能是上帝犯的错误
[19:17] You didn’t tell me where you’re heading this time. 你还没告诉我这次你要去哪里
[19:21] I know there’s something strange about this mission. 我知道这次任务有点奇怪
[19:27] Why? 为什么这么说
[19:30] The silence around it is louder than usual. 这次任务你一个字都没说过
[19:35] Kind of angling for a clue here. 你以前都会提起的
[19:42] So…? 所以呢
[19:48] We’ll be under the same hemisphere. 我们处在同一个半球
[19:52] What does that tell me? 那是什么意思
[19:55] It tells you that if you step outside and you look up… 意思是你走出屋外 朝天上看
[20:00] we’ll be looking at the same stars. 我们看到的是相同的星星
[20:01] – Holy fucking shit. – What? – 见鬼 – 怎么了
[20:04] – You kidding? – What? – 你在开玩笑吗 – 什么
[20:06] You think that’s what I do while you’re away? 你觉得你走的这段时间 我就一直朝天上看吗
[20:09] – What? – You think I’m out in the garden, – 什么 – 你觉得我会走到花园里
[20:11] pining, looking up at the sky? 冥思苦想 抬头仰望星空
[20:15] Shut up. All right. – 闭嘴 好吧
[20:17] Oh, to think my beloved Kane… 哦 想象 我深爱的凯恩…
[20:19] – Okay. Uh- huh. – …is looking at the selfsame moon. – 好的 – 跟我看着相同的月亮
[20:22] Stop it. 别说了
[20:23] Oh, my distant celestial friend… 哦 我远在天边的朋友
[20:27] No. No. 不要 不要
[20:29] …please care for my brave soldier. 请照顾好我们勇敢的士兵
[20:32] Jesus. You know what? You are disrespectful, 天哪 你知道吗 你太没礼貌了
[20:34] seriously, not only to your former comrades in the armed forces, 真的 不仅是对你以前军队里的同袍
[20:36] – but also to the president. – You forgot the flag. – 对总统也是一样 – 你忘记你的爱国誓言了
[20:39] Oh, I’m getting… I’m getting to the motherfucking flag. 我绝对记得我的誓言
[20:42] Oh, my hero. 哦 我的英雄
[20:43] – Screw you. – Okay. – 干你 – 好啊
[20:55] She’s all by herself. Don’t you think we should make friends? 她一个人 你们不觉得我们应该去交个朋友
[20:58] – Well, obviously you should. – Yep, I’ll do it. – 显然你应该去 – 是的 我会去
[21:05] Hey. Hey. 嘿 嘿
[21:08] – Am I intruding? – No, not at all. – 我打扰你了吗 – 没有 完全没有
[21:11] Cool. Phew. 好啊
[21:13] You know, I always see you here alone. It’s… 你知道 好像你总是一个人 就是…
[21:17] I’m guessing you probably feel weird or awkward. 你大概感到不自然 或尴尬
[21:22] Somewhat, I guess. 有点吧 我想是的
[21:25] Don’t. Seriously, don’t. 不用 真的 不用那么想
[21:29] The people here put themselves to sleep in the fetal position 这里的人睡觉都保持婴儿的睡姿
[21:31] making cooing noises. 还发出咕咕的声音
[21:34] It’s freaky, you know. 很奇怪 你知道
[21:37] – I’m Anya. – Lena. – 我是安雅 – 莉娜
[21:39] – Nice to meet you. – You, too. – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
[21:42] Um, why don’t you come and meet my crew? 不如你过去见见我的队员吧
[21:45] Come make friends. Come on. 过去交朋友吧 来吧
[21:48] Ladies, meet Lena. 女士们 见过莉娜
[21:51] – Hi nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. – 嗨 幸会 – 嗨 你好
[21:53] Yeah, that’s Cassie Sheppard, and Josie Radek. 嗯 那是凯茜谢帕德和乔茜拉德克
[21:55] – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Hi. – 嗨 很高兴见到你 – 嗨
[21:57] Do you want to have a seat? 想坐下吗
[21:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:00] – So, first day at the Southern Reach. – Yes. – 所以这是你来南境的第一天 – 是的
[22:05] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[22:08] You all been here long time? 你们来这里很久了
[22:10] Um, yeah, right from the start. I’m a geomorphologist. 嗯 从一开始就参与了 我是地貌学家
[22:13] I’ve been testing the magnetic fields around the boundary, 我一直在测试边界周围的磁场
[22:17] which is like using confetti to test a hurricane. 就像用五彩纸屑测试飓风一样
[22:21] Uh, and I’ve been here… ten months. 我来这里十个月了
[22:24] Wow, ten months. 哇 十个月了
[22:26] Paramedic from Chicago. 芝加哥来的医务护理人员
[22:27] Tried to join an NGO, but my application got flagged, 我原想加入非政府组织 申请被他们看到
[22:30] so Southern Reach got me. 所以我就来南境了
[22:31] Only two months. I’m a physicist. 只来了两个月 我是物理学家
[22:33] I came straight from my Cambridge postdoc. 在剑桥大学读完博士后就过来了
[22:37] She’s very smart. 她非常聪明
[22:39] What’s your story, Lena? 你是怎么来的 莉娜
[22:41] Uh, I’m from Johns Hopkins, biologist. 我来自约翰霍普金斯大学 生物学家
[22:43] – Oh, there you go. – Ha, biologist? – 哦 是啊 – 生物学家
[22:45] – Told you she was smart. – What? – 跟你说过她很聪明 – 什么
[22:46] We had a bet on your profession, and Josie had biologist, of course. 我们拿你的职业打赌 乔茜选了生物学家 当然
[22:52] – I had law enforcement. – I had you as single. – 我猜你是执法人员 – 我猜你是单身
[22:55] Jesus. Do you have to hit on everyone, like all the time? 天哪 你还是没变 要跟每个人调情吗
[22:57] Come on. Fuck that. Under the circumstances, 少来了 去你的 要看情况
[22:59] I think I’m allowed to roll the dice a few more times. 我想我还是可以再跟别人调几次情的
[23:03] Under what circumstances? 什么情况
[23:07] Well, yeah, um, crazy as it seems… 对 跟看起来一样疯狂…
[23:11] Crazy as it is. 就是很疯狂
[23:15] …we are headed that way. 我们要朝那个方向前进
[23:22] – You’re going into the Shimmer? – Six days and counting. – 你们要进入”闪光” – 六天以后
[23:27] – You three? – Four. – 你们三个 – 四个
[23:29] Ventress. 还有文崔斯
[23:32] Dr. Ventress? 文崔斯博士
[23:33] Mmm. Team leader. 嗯 她是小队领导人
[23:36] – All women. – Scientists. – 全是女的 – 科学家
[23:38] The previous teams have been largely military, so, 前一个小队大部分是军方人员 所以…
[23:41] yeah. 没错
[23:43] What do you think happened to them? 他们遭遇了什么
[23:45] Well, there are two theories of what went wrong in the Shimmer. 关于”闪光”里面的问题 我们有两种猜测
[23:48] One, something kills them. 一种是有东西杀了他们
[23:50] Two, they go crazy and kill each other. 另一种是他们疯了 自相残杀
[23:55] There was one military guy who made it out. 有一名军人逃了出来
[23:57] Yeah. A sergeant. 是的 中士
[23:59] Yeah, but you heard about the state that he was in. 但你们也听说了他进来时的状况
[24:50] Kane… 凯恩…
[24:54] I know why you went in. 我知道你为什么进去了
[25:05] I am so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[25:09] And I know what I have to do. 我知道自己必须做什么
[25:15] So you didn’t tell them about your connection to Sergeant Kane? 你没有告诉他们 你和凯恩中士的关系
[25:19] I thought it would complicate things. 我觉得 告诉他们会让事情变得复杂
[25:22] What? 怎么了
[25:24] What would it complicate? 什么会变复杂
[25:33] Why are you going into the Shimmer? 你为什么要进入”闪光”
[25:37] The mission statement is to reach 此次任务的目标是要到达
[25:39] the supposed source of the Shimmer, 假定的”闪光”源头 灯塔
[25:42] the lighthouse, enter and acquire data, and return. 进入 获取数据 返回
[25:48] But I don’t think that that’s your mission statement. 但我觉得这不是你的任务目标
[25:56] No. 不是
[26:06] I’ve been watching the phenomenon for a while now. 我观察这个现象有一段时间了
[26:10] I profile the volunteers. 我给这些志愿者做的心理评估
[26:13] I pick the teams. 我挑选团队
[26:18] They enter, I watch. 他们进入 我观察
[26:23] I watch it grow closer. 我观察到它的边界离我们越来越近
[26:28] There’s only so long one can do that. 只有一个半死的人回来
[26:33] But you need to know what’s inside? 但你需要知道里面有什么
[26:36] Yes, I do. 是的 没错
[26:41] So do I. 我也需要知道
[26:44] So that’s the complication. 所以这就让问题复杂化了
[26:47] You want to come with us. 你想和我们一起去
[26:50] I can’t do anything for him here. 待在这里我帮不了他
[26:54] Soldier- scientist. 军人科学家
[26:56] You can fight. 你可以战斗
[26:59] You can learn. 你可以学习
[27:03] You can save him. 你可以救他
[27:10] You requested to join the mission. 你要求加入这次任务
[27:13] You knew all other missions had failed 你知道之前的所有任务都失败了
[27:15] and the only survivor was barely surviving. 唯一的幸存者也只是勉强活下来
[27:19] That was a brave choice. 这是个勇敢的选择
[27:21] I owed him. 我欠他的
[27:25] I’m only trying to understand what drove you. 我只是想办法理解你的动机
[27:30] I owed him. 我欠他的…
[27:34] so I went in. 所以我进去了
[30:20] And then we get some real meals. 然后我们终于有些真正的食物了
[30:23] Spaghetti. 通心粉
[30:24] Here’s Radek’s vegetable crackers. 拉德克的蔬菜饼干
[30:28] Wow, cornbread. That’s not so bad. 哇 玉米面包 不赖啊
[30:31] Oh, you’re finally awake. 哦 你终于醒了
[30:33] You gotta give me a second. I’m a little disoriented. 让我缓一会儿 我有点迷失方向了
[30:37] Join the club. 大家都一样
[30:38] You don’t remember setting up camp, do you? 你忘记如何扎营了 是不是
[30:43] I don’t remember anything…after we reached the tree line. 我们到达林木线之后 我什么都记不起来了
[30:48] None of us do. 我们也是
[30:50] And we did a food inventory. 我们清点了食物
[30:51] From the depletion, we’ve been out here for, 从食物消耗来看 我们在这里
[30:53] at least three or four days. 至少待了三到四天
[30:58] That’s not possible. 那不可能
[30:59] That’s what I said. 我也觉得不可能
[31:03] Guys, I’ve been checking my comms and nav equipment. 各位 我一直在检查 我的通讯和导航设备
[31:07] They boot up fine, no problem with the electronics, 它们启动正常 电子系统没有问题
[31:10] and the camera is working, 摄像头正常工作
[31:11] but anything that sends a signal out of the Shimmer… is down. 但无法将信号送出”闪光”
[31:16] Even though we’ve probably got about 20 satellites above us right now, 虽然此时此刻我们头顶上 可能有20颗通讯卫星
[31:19] and… check this out. 看看这个
[31:24] So we’ve got no compass, no comms, no coordinates… 传统指南针也不管用 没有通信 没有坐标
[31:30] and no landmarks. 没有地标
[31:31] Well, we know we’re in the state park. 我们知道自己在国家公园里
[31:33] We head south, we hit the ocean, 我们朝南走 到达海岸
[31:34] then we can just follow the shoreline until we hit the perimeter wall. Right? 然后我们可以沿着海岸线 一直走到边界墙 是不是
[31:39] – How do we know what’s south? – Come on, Josie, you know this. – 我们如何分辨南方 – 你知道方法
[31:43] Hour hand at the sun. 时针对准太阳
[31:45] Split the difference between the hour hand and 12, south. 找出时针和12点的中点 那就是南方
[31:49] Good. 很好
[31:50] We’re oriented. 我们确定方向了
[31:52] We weren’t really expecting the comms equipment to work, were we? 我们就没真正指望过 通讯设备能用 是不是
[31:56] There’s been three years of expeditions, 我是说 三年里派出的探险队
[31:58] and three years of radio silence. 三年里都没发出过无线电信号
[32:00] Let’s pack up and get moving. 我们打包行李 继续前进
[32:03] We’ve already lost a lot of the day. 今天我们已经浪费太多时间了
[33:06] Oh, I’m gonna check this out. Get us out of this damn swamp. 我去看看 让我们走出这片该死的沼泽地
[33:09] All right. 好的
[33:10] Let’s check out the hut. 我们去看看那个小屋
[33:30] Looks like someone’s about to have a wedding. 像是有人要在这里举行婚礼
[33:35] These are very strange. 这些花很奇怪
[33:38] Why? 为什么
[33:41] Well, they’re all so different. 它们全都不一样
[33:43] To look at them, you wouldn’t say that they’re the same species. 你可以看出来它们不是相同的物种
[33:48] But they’re growing from the same branch structure… 但它们生长出的分支结构一模一样
[33:52] so it has to be the same species. 所以它应该是同一个物种
[33:54] It’s the same plant. 同一种植物
[33:57] It’s like they’re stuck in a continuous mutation. 就好像它们处在连续的变异之中
[34:00] A pathology? 一种变态行为
[34:02] Yeah, well… 嗯…
[34:05] you’d sure as hell call it a pathology if you saw this in a human. 发生在人类身上 可以称之为变态
[34:19] Jackpot. 船还可以用
[34:21] Sheppard! 谢帕德
[34:23] Mode of transportation. 运输模式
[34:29] Anything interesting in there? 你那边好玩吗
[34:31] No. It’s been long abandoned, maybe even before… 不好玩 被废弃很久了 也许在…
[34:35] Radek? 拉德克
[34:38] Radek! 拉德克
[34:40] – Radek! 拉德克
[34:41] It’s got my bag! 它抓住了我的背包
[34:42] Radek! 拉德克
[34:47] Something’s got my bag! 有东西抓住了我的背包
[34:49] Oh, no! 哦 不
[34:51] It’s got my bag! 它抓住了我的背包
[34:57] – Help me with her! – What’s going on? – 过来帮我拉住她 – 怎么回事
[35:01] Hey, grab my shoulder! 嘿 抓住我的肩膀
[35:05] Get her. Come on. 抓紧她了 快点
[35:08] I got her. 我抓紧她了
[35:09] Okay? You got her? 好了
[35:11] I got her. Okay. 你抓紧她了
[35:13] You’re good, you’re good. 你没事了
[35:15] It’s okay. 好了
[35:22] Let’s sit you down. Help me with her bag. 先坐下 把她的背包解下来
[35:25] Okay, just breathe. 好的 深呼吸就好
[35:26] It’s okay. You’re just fine. 好的 你没事了
[35:28] – What the hell happened? – Something in the water. – 刚才是怎么回事 – 水里有东西
[35:41] Get up, get up. Go. 起来 走
[35:53] Oh, shit! Get back. – 哦 见鬼 – 回来
[35:59] Sheppard! Sheppard, watch out! 谢帕德 谢帕德 小心
[36:06] Holy fuck! 见鬼
[36:52] It’s exactly the same as the flowers. 它跟那些花一样
[36:55] Look at the teeth. 看它的牙齿
[36:58] Concentric rows. 它只有一排牙齿
[37:00] Something here is making giant waves in the gene pool. 这里的某些东西搅乱了基因库
[37:04] Sharks have teeth like that, don’t they? 鲨鱼有那样的牙齿 是不是
[37:05] Do you think it’s a crossbreed? 你觉得它是杂交动物吗
[37:09] You can’t crossbreed between different species. 不同的物种不能杂交
[37:15] Lena, this is getting heavy. 莉娜 我快拿不住了
[37:27] The mutations were subtle at first. 最初的变异是很微妙的
[37:30] More extreme as we grew closer to the lighthouse. 我们离灯塔越近 变异就越明显
[37:35] Corruptions of form. 形态的腐败
[37:38] Duplicates of form. 形态的复制
[37:40] Duplicates? 复制
[37:45] Echoes. 回声
[37:50] Is it possible these were hallucinations? 有没有可能这些都是幻觉
[37:55] I wondered that myself. 我自己也这么想过
[37:59] But they were shared among all of us. 但她们也看到了
[38:03] It was dreamlike. 跟梦境一样
[38:06] Nightmarish. 恶梦一样的
[38:08] Not always. 也不全是
[38:12] Sometimes it was beautiful. 有时候很漂亮
[38:42] You hurt? 你受伤了
[38:44] It’s just a bruise. 只是擦伤
[38:47] Must have gotten that from the gator. 肯定是弄那个鳄鱼时受伤的
[38:50] Yeah. 对
[38:55] So, where’d you learn to shoot? 那么 你在哪里学的射击
[39:00] I was in the military before I was an academic. 我做大学老师前当过兵
[39:03] Marines? 海军陆战队
[39:04] Army. Seven years. 陆军 七年
[39:07] Feels like a lifetime ago now. 现在感觉是上一辈子的事情了
[39:09] Yeah. 是啊
[39:12] All other lives feel like a lifetime ago. 其他人的生活都像上一辈子的事情
[39:15] We were kids, I was married. 我们那时都还年轻 我结婚了
[39:18] Which do you carry around your neck? A husband or a child? 你脖子上戴的是什么东西 你丈夫还是孩子的照片
[39:22] Husband. 丈夫
[39:24] He was in the army, too. That’s… 他也当过兵 那是…
[39:27] That’s how we met. 所以我们才认识
[39:29] “Was” in the army? He quit? 当过兵 他退伍了
[39:32] KIA. 阵亡了
[39:36] I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我很难过
[39:39] Guess there had to be something. 我想肯定有原因
[39:41] What do you mean? 你说这话什么意思
[39:44] Volunteering for… this. 志愿加入这个小队
[39:47] It’s not exactly something you do if your life is in… perfect harmony. 如果家庭美满 你不会做这样的事
[39:53] We’re all damaged goods here. 我们都受过伤
[39:56] Anya is sober… 安雅正在戒酒…
[39:58] therefore an addict. 她是个酒鬼
[40:00] Josie wears long sleeves 乔茜穿长袖
[40:02] ’cause she doesn’t want you to see the scars on her forearms. 因为她不想你看见前臂上的伤疤
[40:05] She’s tried to kill herself? 她想自杀吗
[40:07] No, I think the opposite, trying to feel alive. 不 我认为正好相反 她想体会活着的感觉
[40:13] Ventress? 文崔斯呢
[40:15] Yeah. As far as anyone knows… 是啊 据我们所知…
[40:18] no friends, no family, no partner, no children. 没有朋友 没有家人 没有搭档 没有孩子
[40:23] No concession in her at all. 她的眼里只有工作
[40:28] You? 你呢
[40:30] I also lost someone. 我也痛失亲人
[40:34] Not a husband, though, um… 不过不是丈夫…
[40:36] A daughter. Leukemia. 女儿 白血病
[40:40] God, I’m sorry. 天哪 我很抱歉
[40:42] In a way, it’s two bereavements. 从某个方面看 是我失去了两个亲人
[40:45] My… beautiful girl… 我美丽的女儿
[40:50] and the person I once was. 和曾经的我
[40:51] Hey, hey! 嘿 嘿
[40:54] We got something here. 我们这里有发现
[41:27] This used to be the headquarters of the Southern Reach. 这里曾经是南境的总部
[41:31] Before the Shimmer swallowed it. 在被”闪光”吞噬之前
[41:36] More mutations. 更多的变异
[41:38] They’re everywhere. 它们到处都是
[41:40] Malignant. 恶性的
[41:42] Like tumors. 像肿瘤一样
[41:45] Is that the old mess hall? 那是旧食堂吗
[41:47] Yeah. 是的
[41:48] Let’s billet there. Come on. 我们住在那里吧 走
[42:26] There’s beds and bags. You think people are here? 这里有床和背包 你觉得这里有人
[42:30] Were here. 曾经有人
[42:32] Yeah, I’m gonna go with the past tense. 对 曾经有人
[42:55] Damn. 见鬼
[43:02] Oh, shit. 哦 好重
[43:14] This shit is heavy. Can’t carry this. 这东西好重 拿不动
[43:33] Lena, what you got going on? 莉娜 你怎么了
[43:36] Guys, check this out. 大伙 看看这个
[43:39] “Peyton, Mayer… “佩顿 梅耶…
[43:44] Kane, Shelley.” 凯恩 雪利”
[43:47] Those were the soldiers on the last expedition. 这些是上一次探险队里的士兵
[43:49] Looks like they were using this room as their base of operations. 看起来他们用这间屋子作为作战基地
[43:52] Why are some of the names crossed out? 为什么有些名字被划掉了
[43:54] Let’s not jump to conclusions. 我们先别急着下结论
[43:56] – I don’t know, maybe we should. – Yeah. – 我不知道 也许我们应该 – 是啊
[43:58] – This is a plan view of the base, right? – Yep. – 这是基地的平面图 是不是 – 是的
[44:01] This is the mess hall. 这是食堂
[44:02] – Building we’re in? – Yep. – 我们所在的建筑 – 没错
[44:03] I think that the times by the names are a guard rota, so… 我认为这里的名字和时间 是守卫轮班表 所以…
[44:07] if they were guarding the perimeter, we should too. 他们在周边警戒 我们也一样
[44:09] – Copy that. – Yep. – 收到 – 好
[44:24] This might be able to tell us something. 这可能可以告诉我们一些事
[44:30] “For those that follow.” “给后来者”
[44:33] I believe that means us. 我想是给我们的
[44:44] Memory card. 记忆卡
[44:48] I should be able to play this. 我的设备应该可以读
[44:58] It’s working. 有用
[45:04] All right? 好了吗
[45:10] – Okay. – Okay. – 好吗 – 好的
[45:12] Okay. 好的
[45:23] Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. 好的 好的 好的
[45:25] – Okay. – Yeah? – 好的 – 嗯
[45:26] Okay. 好的
[45:27] Okay. 好的
[45:42] Shit. 见鬼
[45:44] What is he doing? 他在干什么
[45:53] Stop. Stop. Stop, stop, stop. 住手 住手
[45:57] Hold him. Hold him down. 按住他 按住他
[46:01] Oh, yeah. Yeah. 哦 好的 好的
[46:03] There. There. 那里
[46:21] Okay, so we know what happened to the last group. They went insane. 好的 所以我们知道 上一个小队怎么了 他们疯了
[46:25] – Was something alive inside that man. – No. 那个人身体里面有活的东西
[46:27] – That was a trick of the light. – What? – 不 那是光影幻觉 – 什么
[46:30] I’ve been a paramedic for 10 years. 我当过十年的医护人员
[46:31] I’ve scraped people off the road. 我在路边给人收过尸
[46:33] You see some weird shit. That was a trick of the light. 你们看见一些奇怪的东西 那是光影幻觉
[46:36] – His insides were moving. – No, it was shock. Radek – 他身体里面有东西在动 – 不 那是休克 拉德克
[46:38] – That was a shock response. – Watch it again. – 那是休克反应 – 再看一遍
[46:40] No, I’m not gonna watch it again! 不 我他妈的不想再看了
[46:42] That was not intestines. 那不是肠子
[46:43] It was like a worm or… 就像是一条虫子 或是…
[46:45] Okay, then you watch it, Sheppard! 好的 那么你看吧 谢帕德
[46:51] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[47:06] – Where’d she go? – Just ahead. – 她去哪里 – 让她去
[48:05] What is it? 这是什么
[48:07] I don’t know. 我不知道
[48:26] – I don’t want to stay here tonight. – We don’t have a choice. – 今晚我不想在这里过夜 – 我们没得选
[48:31] – Please. – Come on. – 求你们了 – 来吧
[48:32] It’s too late in the day for us to move on. 今天太晚了 不能再往前走了
[48:36] Come on, let’s go outside. 快点 我们出去吧
[49:19] Oh, that’s nice of you. 你真好
[49:24] Why aren’t you here? 你怎么起床了
[49:28] I gotta leave a day early. 我要提前一天走
[49:30] What? 什么
[49:32] Wait, today? 等等 今天吗
[49:35] – Right now. – Oh, shit. – 现在 – 哦 见鬼
[49:38] But we had a whole day planned. 但我们都说好今天要做什么了
[49:39] – We were gonna drive to the country… – No, we can’t. – 我们要开车去… – 我去不了
[49:42] – We can’t. – Can you at least…? – 我们去不了 – 你能不能至少…
[49:50] Now means right now. 现在就是说马上要走
[49:55] Yeah. 对
[49:59] What is it? 怎么了
[50:08] I do… 我真的…
[50:13] love you… 很爱你…
[50:15] Lena. 莉娜
[50:18] I love you, too. 我也很爱你
[51:17] Hey. 嘿
[51:20] The mystery unraveling? 解开谜团了吗
[51:23] Something’s unraveling. 脑子有点乱
[51:26] I think you’re doing okay. 我觉得你做得很好
[51:30] It’s good Josie’s getting some rest. 乔茜睡着了
[51:31] Yeah. 嗯
[51:32] With the help of a little sedative. 镇静剂帮了点小忙
[51:34] How about you? Get some sleep? 你怎么样 睡着了吗
[51:38] Some. 睡了一会儿
[51:40] I’m at least as freaked as Josie. 我跟乔茜一样很烦躁
[51:44] I’m just hiding it better. 我就是没有表现出来
[51:49] I should check on Ventress. 我去看看文崔斯
[51:52] Yep. 好
[52:25] What’re you doing up? Not supposed to relieve me until 3:00. 你怎么还没睡 你应该三点开始替换我站岗
[52:27] I’m done sleeping for the night. 我晚上已经睡够了
[52:30] Okay. 好的
[52:33] Come look at this. 过来看看这个
[52:38] Okay, this is where we are… 好的 我们现在在这里…
[52:40] and that’s the lighthouse. 那是灯塔
[52:42] Southwest is Ville Perdu. 西南面是失落之城
[52:44] It’s a small community we evacuated two years ago. 那是个小社区 两年前我们撤出了所有人
[52:48] I think we should head there tomorrow, 我认为明天我们应该往那边走
[52:51] and then head out for the coast the following morning. 后天再往海岸那边走
[52:57] Good. 好的
[53:04] You okay? 你没事吧
[53:11] I was gonna say, when… 我就是想说…
[53:13] you didn’t tell the team about your connection to Kane, 你没有告诉其他队友 你跟凯恩的关系
[53:16] I wasn’t sure if that was a good idea. 我不确定你这样到底对不对
[53:20] But after seeing that footage… 但看过那个视频后…
[53:25] yeah. 对
[53:27] I’m not sure how they would have reacted to you. 我不确定她们会有什么反应
[53:32] Why did my husband volunteer for a suicide mission? 为什么我丈夫会自愿参加自杀任务
[53:35] Is that what you think we’re doing? 你真的是这么想的
[53:38] – Committing suicide? – You must have profiled him, – 自杀 – 你肯定对他进行过心理测试
[53:40] you must have assessed him. 你肯定对他进行过评估
[53:43] He must have said something. 他肯定说了什么
[53:46] So you’re asking me as a psychologist. 所以你是在问心理学上的问题
[53:50] Yeah. 对
[53:52] Then, as a psychologist… 那么我作为心理学家…
[53:55] I’d say you’re confusing suicide with self- destruction. 觉得你把自杀和自我毁灭搞混了
[54:01] Almost none of us commit suicide… 几乎没有人会去自杀…
[54:04] and almost all of us self- destruct. 但几乎所有人都在自我毁灭
[54:06] In some way, in some part of our lives. 从某些方面看 在我们生活中的某个部分
[54:11] We drink, or we smoke. 我们喝酒 我们抽烟
[54:14] We destabilize the good job. 我们毁掉好工作
[54:18] Or the happy marriage. 或者是美满的婚姻
[54:25] These aren’t decisions, they’re… 这些不是决定 它们是…
[54:28] They’re impulses. 它们是冲动
[54:29] In fact, you’re probably better equipped to explain this than I am. 实际上…也许你比我更有资格解释这个问题
[54:34] What does that mean? 你什么意思
[54:36] You’re a biologist. 你是生物学家
[54:39] Isn’t self- destruction coded into us? 我们身上有自我毁灭的代码吗
[54:42] Programmed into each cell? 每个细胞中都有吗
[54:46] What was that? 什么声音
[54:47] Don’t know. 不知道
[55:01] Josie, wake up. 乔茜 醒醒
[55:02] Wake up, Josie, come on. Wake up. Something’s happening. 醒醒 乔茜 快点 醒醒 有情况
[55:04] – Do you see anything? – No. – 你看见什么没有 – 没有
[55:07] – What happened? – I heard a noise. – 怎么回事 – 我听见声音
[55:10] What? 怎么了
[55:14] Something’s come through the fence. 有东西穿过栅栏
[55:16] – Through the fence? – It’s ripped open like a fucking zipper. – 穿过栅栏 – 栅栏像拉链一样被撕开了
[55:25] – I Can’t see anything. – Yeah, neither can I. – 我什么也看不见 – 是的 我也是
[55:29] – Sheppard! – Oh my god. – 谢帕德 – 哦 天哪
[55:31] Sheppard! 谢帕德
[55:32] Fuck! 操
[55:33] – What’s going on? – What happened? – 怎么了 – 怎么回事
[55:34] Sheppard was next to me. Something took her. 谢帕德在我身边 有东西把她抓走了
[55:37] Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! 哦 见鬼 哦 见鬼
[55:39] – Sheppard! – Oh, shit! – 谢帕德 – 糟糕
[55:41] Help! Help me! 救命 救我
[55:48] Shepp… Sheppard! 谢帕
[55:53] Sheppard! 谢帕德
[55:59] Sheppard! 谢帕德
[56:29] We have to go back. 我们必须回去
[56:31] – We have to go back now. – She’s right. – 我们必须马上回去 – 她说得对
[56:33] Right? In what sense? 对 哪里对了
[56:35] We’ve been attacked twice. 我们被攻击了两次
[56:37] We lost one of our own. 失去了一名队员
[56:39] We have evidence the previous team went nuts and chopped each other up. 我们有前一个小队发疯和互砍的证据
[56:42] I really don’t know how much more right she has to be. 我不知道她哪里说得不对
[56:45] We haven’t reached the lighthouse. 我们还没有到达灯塔
[56:47] We still don’t understand the cause or the nature of the Shimmer. 我们还没搞清楚 “闪光”自然状况的起因
[56:49] We have data, observations, photographs. She has hella footage. 我们有数据 观测结果 照片 她有惊人的影像片段
[56:52] All of which makes the phenomenon less explicable, not more. 所有这些让这一地区更加神秘 而不是解开谜团
[56:58] I’m gonna get to the lighthouse, 我要去灯塔
[57:00] and I’m fine going on my own. 我一个人去没问题
[57:02] You just need to decide…whether you’re coming with me or not. 你只需要决定要不要跟我去
[57:18] It’s like she hasn’t noticed that Sheppard is dead. 她好像根本没意识到谢帕德死了
[57:21] She’s crazy. 她疯了
[57:22] She’s a crazy old bitch. 她是个发疯的老婊子
[57:25] You know, and thanks for the fucking backup, Lena. 你他妈就不能说两句吗 莉娜
[57:29] – I didn’t realize there were sides. – Yeah. – 我没想到还要站队 – 是啊
[57:31] Yeah, there are sides. 现在有分歧
[57:34] Okay, then I agree with you. We should go back. 好吧 那么我同意你的观点 我们应该回去
[57:37] Good. Okay, great. There we go. Okay? 好的 太好了 我们走吧 好吗
[57:39] – So the three of us can… – Hold on a minute. – 那么我们三个就可以… – 稍等 等一下
[57:42] We should go back, yes. 我们应该回去 没错
[57:43] But it took us, what, six days to get here? 但我们走到这里花了六天时间
[57:46] And the coast is two days away. 离海岸只有两天的路程
[57:49] And as Sheppard said… 正如谢帕德所说…
[57:52] when we get to the coast, we can just, 等我们到了海岸 我们就可以
[57:54] follow it until we hit the perimeter wall. 沿着海岸走 到达边界墙
[57:56] You’re saying we get out by going deeper? 为了出去 我们要继续深入
[57:59] – Yeah, if you like, yeah. – “Like”? – 是的 如果你喜欢 没错 – 喜欢
[58:01] No, I don’t fucking “like.” 不 我他妈的不喜欢
[58:08] This isn’t some bullshit tactic to get us to the lighthouse, is it? 这不是骗我们去灯塔的花招吧
[58:11] This is not about the lighthouse, okay? 这跟灯塔无关 好吗
[58:14] I believe that the coast is the best route out. 我认为海岸是最佳的撤退路线
[58:21] Okay? 好吗
[58:35] You lied to them. 你对他们说谎了
[58:40] I didn’t know what going back meant. 我不知道回去意味着什么
[58:43] Why it would be safer than going forward. 凭什么认为往回走 就会比往前走安全呢
[58:46] You didn’t know, but you made a decision to continue as if you did. 你不知道 但你作出决定 继续往前走 你也这么做了
[58:50] Ventress made the decision. 文崔斯做的决定
[58:52] Ventress had cancer. She was never coming back. 文崔斯得了癌症 她根本就不打算回来
[58:56] You knew she was sick. 你知道她病了
[58:58] I had guessed. 我猜到了
[59:02] And you wanted to continue. 你想继续
[59:06] Yes. I did. 是的 我想
[59:57] She could still be alive. 她可能还活着
[59:58] It’s highly doubtful. 这不大可能
[1:00:01] We need to know. 我们需要搞清楚 去吧
[1:00:06] Go. 走 好的
[1:00:11] Fine. 我跟你去
[1:00:13] I’m coming with you. 我一个人就行
[1:02:44] I’ll go alone. 找到她没有
[1:02:45] Did you find her? 找到了
[1:02:48] Yeah. 她死了
[1:03:14] She’s dead. 你没事吧
[1:03:16] You okay? 没事 就是…他妈的离我远点
[1:03:45] Fine. Just… leave me the fuck alone. 我们今晚在这里扎营
[1:03:48] We’ll camp here tonight. 还要再走两个小时才到海岸
[1:04:28] It’s another two hours’ walk up the coast. 它们长成这个样子
[1:04:31] They’ve grown this way. 这根本说不通
[1:04:33] That doesn’t make any sense. 我觉得说得通
[1:04:44] I think it does. 一开始我以为无线电波 被”闪光”封住了
[1:04:47] At first I thought the radio waves were blocked by the Shimmer, 所以里面的人无法跟基地或 全球定位系统联络
[1:04:52] and that’s why no one inside could communicate with base or GPS, 但是光波并没有被阻挡 它们是被折射了
[1:05:02] but the light waves aren’t blocked, they’re refracted, and… 无线电也一样
[1:05:04] …it’s the same with the radios. 信号没有消失
[1:05:06] The signals aren’t gone. 它们被干扰了
[1:05:14] They’re scrambled. 你手上的叶子…
[1:05:17] That leaf in your hand… 如果进行测序 会有何发现
[1:05:19] Do you know what you’d get if you sequenced it? – 什么 – 人类同源异形基因
[1:05:22] – What? – Human Hox genes. 同源异形 那是什么意思
[1:05:24] Hox? What is…What’s Hox mean? 它们是控制生物形体 和物理结构的基因
[1:05:30] They’re the genes that define the body plan, the physical structure. 这些植物有了人类的生物形体
[1:05:33] And the plants have human body plan. 手臂连在肩膀上
[1:05:36] Arms attached to shoulders. Legs to hips. 腿连着臀部
[1:05:37] It’s literally not possible. 实际上这是不可能的
[1:05:39] It’s literally what’s happening. 事实就在眼前
[1:05:43] The Shimmer is a prism, but it refracts everything. “闪光”是一个棱镜 把所有东西都折射了
[1:05:48] Not just light and radio waves. 不仅仅是光和无线电信号
[1:05:51] Animal DNA, plant DNA… 还有动物的DNA 植物的DNA…
[1:05:55] all DNA. 所有DNA
[1:05:57] What do you mean, “all DNA”? 你说的”所有DNA”是什么意思
[1:05:59] She’s talking about our DNA. 她是说我们的DNA
[1:06:04] She’s talking about us. 她在说我们
[1:07:12] All right… I guess this is a bedroom. 好的 我猜这里是卧室
[1:07:16] Let’s secure doors and windows. 我们把门和窗关好
[1:08:44] This was a mistake. 这是一个错误
[1:08:48] Okay. 好吧
[1:08:55] You spend more time away from your husband than with him. 你和你丈夫聚少离多
[1:09:00] You can’t talk to him about work, and he won’t talk to you about his. 你的工作他不懂 他的工作不能说
[1:09:03] And there is a clear physical and intellectual connection between us. 你我二人在身体和智力上联系更紧密
[1:09:07] Have I covered the bases? 这些还不够吗
[1:09:08] – You forgot to mention your wife. – I love my wife. – 你忘了提你妻子 – 我爱我的妻子
[1:09:14] She’s blameless in this. 她并没有错
[1:09:24] Come on, Lena. 告诉我 莉娜
[1:09:26] What’s really going on here? 你为什么要说这种话
[1:09:30] You think that something may have happened to him? 你觉得他会出什么事吗
[1:09:37] Or you think he knows. 或者你觉得他知道了
[1:09:41] That’s it, isn’t it? 是不是这样
[1:09:43] You think somehow he’s found out about our affair. 你觉得他知道了我们的事
[1:09:48] Has he found out? 他知道了吗
[1:09:51] Yes. 是的
[1:09:55] You should go. 你该走了
[1:09:59] – No, Lena, I… – Dan. – 不 莉娜 我… – 丹…
[1:10:01] I’m not interested in talking…or in anything you have to say. 我不想说话 也不想听你解释
[1:10:06] Just get dressed and get out. 穿好衣服走吧
[1:10:11] You know, it’s not me you hate, it’s yourself. 你恨的人不是我 是你自己
[1:10:17] No, Dan, it’s you, too. 不 丹 我也恨你
[1:10:22] It’s never gonna happen again. 没有下次了
[1:10:30] You lying bitch! 你这个骗人的婊子
[1:10:33] – What’s going on? – No. – 怎么回事 – 不
[1:10:35] You don’t get to ask that fucking question. You answer it! 轮不到你发问 你只能回答
[1:11:08] Brother. Boyfriend. 哥哥 男朋友
[1:11:14] Husband. 丈夫
[1:11:19] Husband. 丈夫
[1:11:23] Why didn’t you tell us? 你为什么不告诉我们
[1:11:27] You knew. 你知道的
[1:11:29] Obviously. 显而易见
[1:11:34] Did you know? 你知道吗
[1:11:40] Okay. 好的
[1:11:45] So there are two theories of what went wrong in the Shimmer. 关于”闪光”里面的问题 我们有两种猜测
[1:11:47] One is that something in here killed them. 一种是有东西杀了他们
[1:11:49] Two… is that they went crazy and they killed each other. 另一种是他们疯了 自相残杀
[1:11:55] Josie nearly got killed by an alligator, 乔茜差点被鳄鱼所杀
[1:11:57] and Cass did get killed by a bear. 小凯被一头熊杀死了
[1:12:02] So, yes, theory one, it fits. 所以 没错 第一种猜测
[1:12:08] But… 但是…
[1:12:11] I didn’t actually see a bear. 我根本没看到熊
[1:12:15] And neither did Josie. 乔茜也没看见
[1:12:17] The only people who saw were Lena and Ventress. 看到熊的只有莉娜和文崔斯
[1:12:20] So nothing’s confirmed. Everything’s on their word. 所以根本无法证实
[1:12:21] Everything’s on Lena’s word. 都是他们的一面之词 都是莉娜的一面之词
[1:12:27] And what we know now… 现在我们知道的…
[1:12:30] what we know, 我们知道的
[1:12:34] is that Lena… is a liar. 莉娜是个骗子
[1:12:37] Shut the fuck up! 他妈的闭嘴
[1:12:41] Lena… you’re a liar. 莉娜…你是骗子
[1:12:47] Did you kill Cass? 是否你杀了小凯
[1:12:51] Did you lose your shit? 你疯了吗
[1:12:56] Or do you think I’ve lost my shit and we’re gonna fuck each other up? 或者你觉得我疯了 我们会自相残杀
[1:12:59] That’s theory two. 那是第二种推测
[1:13:06] Oh, God. 哦 天哪
[1:13:12] When I look at my hands… 当我看着我的手…
[1:13:14] and my fingerprints… 我的指纹…
[1:13:18] I can see them moving. 我能看见它们在动
[1:13:24] I can’t. 我不能
[1:13:26] If I let you go, 如果我放你走
[1:13:28] and you tie me to a chair and cut me open… 你把我绑在椅子上 把我切开…
[1:13:33] are my insides gonna move like my fingerprints? 我的内脏和我的指纹一样在动
[1:13:44] But… I’m not the one tied to a chair. 但是被绑在椅子上的不是我
[1:13:52] You are. 是你
[1:13:58] Help me! 救我
[1:14:03] Help me! 救我
[1:14:04] Help me! 救我
[1:14:06] Oh, Cass? 哦 小凯
[1:14:11] You said she was dead. 你说她死了
[1:14:13] Cass! Cass, I’m coming! 小凯 我来了
[1:14:18] Cass, is that you 小凯 是你吗
[1:15:03] Help me! Help me! 救我
[1:15:09] Help! 救命
[1:15:26] Don’t react. 别动
[1:15:34] Me! 救我
[1:16:04] Help! 救命
[1:16:20] Me! 我!
[1:16:31] No! No! 不 不
[1:16:35] No! 不
[1:16:54] Me! 我!
[1:17:11] Help… me… 救 我
[1:17:39] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:17:41] – I’m leaving. – Now? – 我要走了 – 现在
[1:17:45] – It’s not even light yet. – I don’t have time to wait. – 天都没亮 – 我没时间等了
[1:17:48] We are disintegrating. 我们正在崩溃
[1:17:49] Our bodies as fast as our minds. Can’t you feel it? 我们的身体和思考能力都是 你没感觉到吗
[1:17:53] It’s like the onset of dementia. 就好像是精神错乱
[1:17:58] If I don’t reach the lighthouse soon… 如果我不马上赶到灯塔那里
[1:18:01] the person that started this journey won’t be the person that ends it. 开始和结束这段旅程的 就不是同一个人了
[1:18:05] I want to be the one that ends it. 希望我能做到
[1:19:09] We should go, Josie. 我们该走了 乔茜
[1:19:18] How long was your husband in the Shimmer? 你丈夫在”闪光”里待了多久
[1:19:22] It’s hard to say exactly. 真的很难判断
[1:19:27] Theoretically, as long as a year. 理论上 有一年时间
[1:19:32] That’s a long time to be inside and remain intact. 这么长时间没事不容易
[1:19:36] I’m not so sure he was intact. 我不确定他算不算没事
[1:19:42] I’m right… 我是对的…
[1:19:45] – about the refractions… aren’t I? – Yeah. – 关于折射的说法 是不是 – 是的
[1:19:49] I checked my blood last night. 昨晚我查了我的血
[1:19:54] It’s… in me. 它在我体内
[1:19:59] It will be in all of us. 它会在我们所有人体内
[1:20:07] It was so strange hearing… 真的是奇怪 昨晚能听到
[1:20:10] Sheppard’s voice in the mouth of that creature last night. 谢帕德的声音 从那头熊的嘴巴里传出来
[1:20:15] I think as she was dying, part of her mind became… 我觉得她在死的过程中 她的一部分思想
[1:20:19] part of the creature that was killing her. 成了杀死她的动物的一部分
[1:20:23] Imagine dying frightened and in pain, 想象下濒死的恐惧和痛苦
[1:20:26] and having that as the only part of you which survives. 是你唯一留存的东西
[1:20:30] I wouldn’t like that at all. 我一点也不喜欢这样
[1:20:52] Ventress wants to face it. 文崔斯想要去面对
[1:20:55] You want to fight it. 你想要战斗
[1:20:58] But I don’t think I want either of those things. 但我觉得我两样都不想
[1:21:09] Josie. 乔茜
[1:21:17] Josie! 乔茜
[1:21:23] Josie! 乔茜
[1:21:50] One by one, all gone, except you. 一个接一个 都死了 除了你
[1:21:56] How do you explain that? 你怎么解释
[1:22:02] Is it something I need to explain? 有什么事我需要解释吗
[1:22:05] Yes, you do. 是的 有
[1:22:13] I had to come back. 我必须回来
[1:22:16] I’m not sure any of them did. 我不确定她们做了什么
[1:22:20] * Stand by the stairway * * 站在阶梯旁 *
[1:22:23] * You’ll see something certain To tell you * * 你会看到 *
[1:22:28] * Confusion has its cost * * 一切困惑都有它的代价 *
[1:22:33] * Love isn’t lying * * 爱情没有欺骗你 *
[1:22:35] Hey. 嘿
[1:22:36] * It’s loose in a lady who lingers * * 它正在一位女孩的身体里恣意流淌 她徘徊不去 *
[1:22:40] Hey. 嘿
[1:22:41] * Saying she is lost * * 说自己迷失了方向 *
[1:27:33] I thought I was a man. 我曾经觉得我是一个人
[1:27:43] I had a life. 我有自己的生活
[1:27:46] People called me Kane. 大家叫我凯恩
[1:27:50] And now I’m not so sure. 现在我没有这么肯定了
[1:27:57] If I wasn’t Kane, what was I? 如果我不是凯恩 我是谁
[1:28:05] Was I you 我是你吗
[1:28:10] Were you me? 你是我吗
[1:28:23] My flesh moves… 我的肉体像液体一样…
[1:28:26] like liquid. 流动
[1:28:31] My mind is… 我的思绪…
[1:28:34] just cut loose. 不受约束
[1:28:36] I can’t bear it. 我受不了了
[1:28:40] I can’t bear it. 我受不了了
[1:28:42] I can’t bear it. 我受不了了
[1:28:49] You ever seen a phosphorus grenade go off? 你见过磷弹爆炸吗
[1:28:53] They’re kind of bright. 非常明亮
[1:28:56] Shield your eyes. 遮住双眼
[1:28:59] If you ever get out of here, you find Lena. 如果你走出这里 你去找莉娜
[1:29:03] I will. 我会的
[1:29:05] No. 不
[1:29:08] Five, four, three, two… 五 四… 三 二…
[1:29:22] No. 不
[1:29:31] No, no, no. No. 不 不 不
[1:29:37] Oh. Oh, God. Oh, my God. 哦 哦 上帝 噢 我的上帝
[1:29:41] No. 不
[1:31:07] It’s the last phase. 这是最后一个阶段
[1:31:11] Vanished into havoc. 在破坏中消失
[1:31:17] Unfathomable mind… 深不可测的想法
[1:31:23] …and now beacon. 现在是灯塔
[1:31:26] Now sea. 现在是大海
[1:31:32] Dr. Ventress? 文崔斯博士
[1:31:38] Lena. 莉娜
[1:31:47] We spoke. 我们谈过
[1:31:50] What was it we said? 我们说了什么
[1:31:57] That I needed to know what was inside the lighthouse. 我需要知道灯塔里面有什么
[1:32:05] That moment’s passed. 现在我知道了
[1:32:10] It’s inside me now. 它现在在我体内了
[1:32:13] What’s… inside you? 什么在你体内
[1:32:16] It’s not like us. 它跟我们不一样
[1:32:19] It’s unlike us. 跟我们不一样
[1:32:24] I don’t know what it wants. 我不知道它想要什么
[1:32:26] Or if it wants. 或者是它是不是想要
[1:32:29] But it will grow… 但它会生长
[1:32:31] until it encompasses everything. 直到包围一切
[1:32:36] Our bodies and our minds 我们的身体和思想
[1:32:37] will be fragmented into their smallest parts until… 都将分解成最小块的部分
[1:32:40] not one part remains. 直到一块都不剩
[1:32:48] Annihilation. 湮灭
[1:35:44] No, no, no. No! 不 不 不
[1:44:08] So it was alien. 所以是外星生物
[1:44:17] Can you describe its form? 你能描绘一下它的形态吗
[1:44:23] No. 不能
[1:44:25] Was it carbon 它是碳基生物还是…
[1:44:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:44:35] What did it want? 它想要什么
[1:44:38] I don’t think it wanted anything. 我觉得它什么也不想要
[1:44:40] But it… it attacked you. 但它攻击了你
[1:44:43] It mirrored me. 它复制了我
[1:44:46] I attacked it. 我攻击了它
[1:44:49] I’m not sure it even knew I was there. 我都不确定它是否知道我在那里
[1:44:51] It came here for a reason. 它来到地球肯定有原因
[1:44:54] It was mutating our environment, it was destroying everything. 它让我们的环境发生变异 它摧毁了一切
[1:44:59] It wasn’t destroying. It was changing everything. 它没有摧毁 它改变了一切
[1:45:05] It was making something new. 它制造了一些新的东西
[1:45:10] Making what? 制造什么
[1:45:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:45:25] A team reached the lighthouse a few hours ago. 几小时前一个小队抵达了灯塔
[1:45:29] Everything is ash. 一切都化为灰烬
[1:45:31] If what you encountered was once alive… 如果你接触过的东西是活的…
[1:45:35] it seems it’s now dead. 看起来现在它已经死了
[1:45:58] Now will you tell me what happened to my husband? 能否告诉我 我丈夫的情况
[1:46:03] When the Shimmer disappeared, “闪光”消失的时候
[1:46:04] his blood pressure stabilized and his pulse rate started to rise. 他的血压趋于稳定 他的心跳开始加快
[1:46:10] A few hours later, he was not only awake, 几小时后 他不仅苏醒
[1:46:12] he was lucid. 神志也恢复正常了
[1:46:15] He’s still in isolation, obviously. 当然他还是处在隔离状态
[1:46:19] So am I. 我也一样
[1:47:04] You aren’t Kane… 你不是凯恩…
[1:47:07] are you? 是吗
[1:47:14] I don’t think so. 我想不是
[1:47:24] Are you Lena? 你是莉娜吗
2018年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Solo A Star Wars Story(游侠索罗:星球大战外传)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Isle of Dogs(犬之岛)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme