时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It takes a lot to astonish me. | 这让我感到惊讶。 |
[00:03] | Well played. You’ve managed it. | 玩的好,你掌控了这件事。 |
[00:07] | Since you’ve been so irrepressibly cavalier with my heart, | 既然你对我的心意那么决绝, |
[00:11] | I feel I have a right to ask: | 我觉得我有权问: |
[00:14] | Just how long have you known | 你想了多久才明白, |
[00:15] | that you never intended to marry me? | 从来没有想和我结婚这事? |
[00:18] | This is all as confusing to me as it is to you. | 这一切都让我,也让你感到困惑。 |
[00:21] | Unlikely. | 不太可能。 |
[00:22] | I care about you very much… | 我非常在乎你… |
[00:24] | But not as much as for a certain someone? | 但是不像某个人那么多吗? |
[00:28] | Did she argue bitterly that some childhood promise was implied? | 她痛苦的述说着,暗示着你们童年的婚配吗? |
[00:32] | Did she beg you, weeping? | 她哭泣着乞求你吗? |
[00:34] | I’m so sorry, Winnie. | 我很抱歉,温妮。 |
[00:36] | It was never, ever my intention to do you harm. | 我从来没想过要伤害你。 |
[00:41] | I’m just so… | 我只是… |
[00:44] | Especially after your talk with my father the other night and… | 特别是那天晚上你和我父亲谈话之后… |
[00:50] | God, my mother was so sure, | 天哪,我母亲非常确定, |
[00:52] | she’s set a meeting with the minister, | 她安排了与牧师的会面, |
[00:54] | she’s engaged a decorator to redo the Paris flat… | 她聘请了一位装修工重新装修巴黎的公寓…… |
[00:58] | It’s all so humiliating. | 真是太丢脸了。 |
[01:02] | Why on earth did you lead me on | 在这个世界上,你为何引导我, |
[01:04] | and make me believe you loved me?! | 让我相信,你爱我? |
[01:06] | Can you answer me that? | 你能回答我的问题吗? |
[01:08] | You can only know something when you know it. | 只有当你弄懂一件事的时候,你才明白这件事。 |
[01:11] | Not a minute before. | 不用一分钟。 |
[01:13] | The minute I knew my heart for sure, | 在我确定我的心的那一刻, |
[01:15] | I came to you to reveal it. | 我来对你袒露它。 |
[01:17] | Wouldn’t it have been worse | 如果我在一周后发现了这个问题, |
[01:19] | if I’d discovered this a week from now? | 情况会不会更糟呢? |
[01:23] | – Or a year? | – 或者一年? |
[01:26] | So… | 所以… |
[01:28] | When’s the happy day? | 什么时候是幸福的那天? |
[01:31] | I don’t have plans to marry. | 我没有计划结婚。 |
[01:35] | Now that tops all. | 现在,这才是最重要的。 |
[01:38] | This is the most confounding piece of information yet. | 这是至今为止最令人困惑的一条信息。 |
[01:44] | She doesn’t have feelings for me. | 她对我没有感觉。 |
[01:46] | Unrequited? | 单相思吗? |
[01:48] | I’m being thrown over for an unrequited love? | 我是因为单恋而被抛弃的吗? |
[01:52] | You won’t even settle for me! | 你甚至都不会为我安定下来! |
[01:55] | – My God! – Settle for you?! | – 天哪! -为你安家?! |
[01:57] | Winnie… | 温妮… |
[01:59] | You are exceptional. | 你真是太好了。 |
[02:01] | You deserve so much more than… | 你值得拥有比安家更多的… |
[02:04] | … being settled for. | …东西。 |
[02:05] | Please don’t for a minute think that you deserve | 请不要在一分钟就认为, |
[02:08] | anything less than a loving partner | 除了拥有一位可靠的爱人, |
[02:12] | whose heart and gaze are unwavering. | 你别无他求。 |
[02:25] | Swear to me that… | 向我发誓…… |
[02:27] | … you will tell no one what has transpired | …在我把事情安排妥当之前, |
[02:31] | until I get my affairs in order. | 你不会告诉任何人发生了什么事。 |
[02:33] | So many people are expecting our engagement. | 这么多人期待我们的订婚。 |
[02:38] | I’m going to book passage overseas so that I’ll be far away | 我要去办理海外通行证,这样当流言传开时, |
[02:41] | from gossip when it breaks. | 我已经远离它们了。 |
[02:43] | Can you give me two weeks? | 你能给我两个星期吗? |
[02:45] | – Will you promise? – I promise. | – 你保证吗?- 我保证。 |
[02:55] | ♪ First thing we’d climb a tree ♪ | ♪首先我们要爬上一颗树♪ |
[02:58] | ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | ♪然后我们或许会聊天♪ |
[03:02] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | ♪或者静静地坐着♪ |
[03:06] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ | ♪并倾听我们的心声♪ |
[03:10] | ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | ♪幻想着有一天♪ |
[03:14] | ♪ Casting a golden light ♪ | ♪发出金色的光芒♪ |
[03:17] | ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | ♪没有彩排♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ This is our life ♪ | ♪这就是我们的生活♪ |
[03:25] | ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | ♪你领先了一个世纪♪ |
[03:29] | ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | ♪你领先了一个世纪♪ |
[03:37] | You think you passed? I don’t wanna go unless you’re going. | 你认为你通过了?除非你要走,否则我不想走。 |
[03:40] | I’m counting the hours till I get out of this backwoods burgh. | 我在数着时间,直到我离开这个偏僻的地方。 |
[03:44] | – Does anyone have a paper bag? | – 有人有纸袋吗? |
[03:46] | I don’t think I got in. | 我不认为我被录取了。 |
[03:47] | The worst thing about going to college… | 上大学最糟糕的事情是…… |
[03:49] | I can’t imagine I passed. | 我无法想象我通过了。 |
[03:51] | If I do, will you catch me when I faint? | 如果我通过了,你会在我昏倒的时候抓住我吗? |
[03:54] | You will. | 你会的。 |
[03:55] | Get in, I mean. | 录取,我的意思。 |
[03:57] | Queens scholars, | 皇后区的学子们, |
[03:58] | I hold in my hand your Queens entrance-exam test scores. | 我手握你们的皇后区入学考试成绩。 |
[04:02] | Regardless of the outcome, | 无论结果如何, |
[04:04] | I’m proud of how hard everyone has worked | 我为每个人的努力工作 |
[04:06] | and how you acquitted yourselves. | 和表现感到骄傲。 |
[04:08] | You’ve made a great showing for Avonlea. | 你们在埃文利村表现得很好。 |
[04:09] | And now… | 那么,现在… |
[04:11] | Storm the castle! | 冲进城堡! |
[04:12] | – Oh, my God! – Let’s see. | – 哦,我的上帝!- 让我们来看看。 |
[04:14] | – Diana got in! – Oh. | – 黛安娜录取了!- 噢. |
[04:16] | Oh, my goodness! | 噢,我的天! |
[04:17] | – Diana, you got in! – You got in! | – 黛安娜,你被录取了!- 你录取了! |
[04:19] | Gilbert and Anne tied for first! | 吉尔伯特和安妮并列第一! |
[04:21] | – That’s amazing! | – 棒极了! |
[04:23] | With those marks, I’ll just say au revoir, | 和这些成绩一起,我只会说 再见 |
[04:26] | – because PEI’s finest is going to Paris! | – 因为爱德华王子岛最好的去巴黎了! |
[04:30] | Um… congratulations. | 嗯…恭喜 |
[04:32] | – Thanks. – Is there anything else | – 谢谢。- 还有别的事 |
[04:36] | you’d like to say? | 你想说吗? |
[04:37] | Want to say? To me? | 想说吗?对我? |
[04:40] | I… | 我… |
[04:42] | Um… | 唔… |
[04:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜。 |
[04:47] | Everyone? | 每一个人? |
[04:49] | It is with a heavy but proud heart | 我怀着沉重而自豪的心情, |
[04:51] | that I say to you all one last time: | 最后一次对你们说: |
[04:53] | Class dismissed. | 下课。 |
[04:55] | You’ve been the best teacher, Miss Stacy. | 你是最好的老师,史黛西小姐。 |
[04:58] | Potato light bulbs forever! | 永远的马铃薯灯泡! |
[04:59] | Uh, may I visit with you privately, | 呃,我可以私下拜访你吗, |
[05:02] | – before I leave for Queens? – I had that very idea. | – 在我去皇后区之前? – 我就是这么想的。 |
[05:04] | Yes, please. | 是,请。 |
[05:06] | – Anne! | – 安妮! |
[05:08] | – Anne, Anne! | – 安妮,安妮! |
[05:10] | Miss Stacy, may I have a word? | 史黛西小姐,我可以说两句话吗? |
[05:13] | – In strictest confidence? – Of course. | – 绝对保密? – 当然。 |
[05:17] | I can’t fully explain right now, | 我现在无法完全解释, |
[05:20] | but I’m not going to be attending the Sorbonne. | 但我不会去索邦大学。 |
[05:22] | With these marks, | 带着这些成绩, |
[05:24] | I’ll make it at the University of Toronto, right? | 有了这些成绩,我能去多伦多大学,对吗? |
[05:26] | – You’d be a very late admission. – But… | – 入学注册太晚了。- 但是… |
[05:29] | … if you were to write your doctor friend… | …如果你写信给你的医生朋友…… |
[05:33] | Emily? I most certainly will. | 艾米莉?我当然会的。 |
[05:35] | A word from you could seal the deal for me | 有了我的成绩单,你一句话 |
[05:38] | now that I have my transcripts. | 就能帮我达成愿望。 |
[05:39] | I’ll send a telegram. There’s no time to lose. | 我要发电报,不能再浪费时间了。 |
[05:41] | Gilbert had nothing to say. | 吉尔伯特无话可说。 |
[05:43] | Not a word to me at all about my note, | 关于我的字条,一个字也没有对我说, |
[05:45] | or about anything. | 或任何事情。 |
[05:46] | I’m so surprised by him. I thought he was… | 他让我很惊讶,我以为他… |
[05:49] | Worthy? Lovely? Kind? Apparently not. | 值得?可爱?厚道?显然不是。 |
[05:52] | But now I have my answer and I am free! | 但是现在我有了答案,我自由了! |
[05:56] | And guess what? We’re going to be roommates! | 你猜怎么着?我们要成为室友了! |
[06:00] | – We hope. – We will be! | – 我们希望。- 我们会的! |
[06:02] | Oh, Diana, this is a dream come true! | 哦,黛安娜,我的梦想成真了! |
[06:03] | If I could write the perfect ending | 假如我能为我们生命中的这一章 |
[06:04] | to this chapter of our lives, it would be this! | 写下完美的结局,那就是这个! |
[06:07] | Two kindred spirits walking arm in arm | 两个志同道合的人,手挽着手, |
[06:09] | towards their destinies! | 走向她们的命运! |
[06:11] | Does our story include a magic potion | 我的故事里,包括给我父母的 |
[06:13] | I can give my parents to make them allow me to go? | 魔法药水吗,让他们允许我去读大学? |
[06:15] | If I were Puck, I could anoint their eyes | 假如我是帕克,我可以在他们睡着时, |
[06:17] | with potion whilst they slumber. | 用魔药涂抹他们的眼睛。 |
[06:18] | “I’ll apply to your eye, gentle mother, remedy.” | “我会敷在你的眼睛上,温柔的妈妈,你的药。” |
[06:20] | And when they awaken, they would see | 当他们醒来时,他们只会看到 |
[06:22] | only the error of their ways. | 他们错误的观念。 |
[06:24] | Oh! We need a new one. | 哦!我们需要一个新的。 |
[06:27] | Seven days… | 7天… |
[06:29] | … until we spread our wings and soar. | …直到我们展翅飞翔。 |
[06:36] | Seven days until we spread our wings and soar. | 七天之后,我们将展翅翱翔。 |
[06:41] | Are you sure you don’t want me to come with you? | 你确定不要我和你一起去吗? |
[06:43] | No need. | 不需要。 |
[06:44] | You’ll be able to hear the screaming from your house. | 你就能听到家里的尖叫声了。 |
[06:47] | They love you. | 他们爱你。 |
[06:48] | They won’t deny you the one thing you truly want. | 他们不会拒绝你真正想要的东西。 |
[06:51] | Good luck. And remember, | 祝你好运。记住, |
[06:53] | it is your future, not theirs! | 这是你的未来,不是他们的! |
[06:58] | It’s not your future, it’s ours! | 这不是你的未来,这是我们的! |
[07:00] | If I’d had a son, | 如果我有个儿子, |
[07:02] | things would be different, but we did not. | 事情就不一样了,但我们没有。 |
[07:04] | It then follows without question | 那么,毫无疑问, |
[07:07] | that you are obliged to marry well! | 你必须嫁得好! |
[07:09] | Deceitful child! | 骗人的孩子! |
[07:11] | How could you?! | 你怎么能?! |
[07:12] | How could you be so, so selfish?! | 你怎么能这么,这么自私呢? |
[07:16] | Oh… Oh, my… Oh, my… | 噢…噢,我的…噢,我的… |
[07:20] | Look what you’re doing to your mother! | 看看你对你妈妈做了什么! |
[07:22] | Why is it that who I am… | 为什么我是这样的… |
[07:25] | and what I want doesn’t matter? | 我想要什么并不重要? |
[07:28] | Enough of this! You have one job, | 够了!你一生只有一份工作, |
[07:31] | one task in life, and you will do it! | 一项任务,你会做好这些的。 |
[07:34] | You will be finished! | 你会完成的! |
[07:36] | And then you can negotiate with your husband | 然后你就可以与你的丈夫协商, |
[07:39] | for whatever you damn well want! | 你到底想要什么! |
[07:47] | Well done. The girl’s a treasure. | 做得好,这个女孩是珍品。 |
[07:52] | There’s still so much to do before you leave for Queens, | 在你去皇后区之前,还有很多事情要做, |
[07:54] | But we’re making a dent! | 我们正在减少其它工作 |
[07:57] | I’ve secured a trunk from Rachel | 我已经从雷切尔那儿拿来一个 |
[07:58] | for your clothes and sundries, | 箱子来装你的衣服和杂物, |
[08:00] | and next week we’ll go to Carmody for new boots, | 下周我们将去卡莫迪买新靴子, |
[08:02] | and to Jeannie’s shop for hats, blouses, | 还要去珍妮的商店买帽子,上衣, |
[08:05] | skirts, and… your first corset! | 裙子和…你的第一件紧身衣! |
[08:07] | I confess I have a fervent dream | 我承认,我有一个狂热的梦想, |
[08:09] | that corsets will go out of fashion | 那就是,紧身衣将在光明、 |
[08:11] | next year in bright, bold 1900. | 开放的明年—–1900年过时。 |
[08:13] | They’re so uncomfortable! | 紧身衣如此的不舒服! |
[08:15] | How have you come by this opinion | 既然你从未使用过, |
[08:17] | since you’ve never worn one? | 你怎么有这种观点? |
[08:19] | I… rely on my imagination. | 我…依靠我的想象力。 |
[08:21] | But perhaps it will help to contain my butterflies. | 但也许它会有助于抑制我的紧张情绪。 |
[08:26] | Moving away. College! | 上路了,大学! |
[08:28] | The great unknown! | 神秘的未知之地! |
[08:30] | But then again, I hate to leave Green Gables. | 但话又说回来,我讨厌离开绿山墙。 |
[08:32] | I love it so. | 我是那么的爱它。 |
[08:35] | It’s hard to imagine I’ll love being anywhere else | 很难想象,还有比这里更让我 |
[08:37] | as much as here. | 热爱的地方。 |
[08:38] | Jerry, we should talk about | 杰瑞,我们应该谈谈 |
[08:40] | room and board for you at Green Gables. | 在绿山墙为你安排食宿的问题。 |
[08:42] | – What? – What?! | – 什么? – 什么? |
[08:44] | Well, we’ll need more help | 好吧,现在安妮走了之后, |
[08:45] | now that Anne is gone. | 我们需要更多的帮助。 |
[08:46] | I’m not dead, I’m just going to college. | 我不是死了,我只是去上大学。 |
[08:48] | Now that I think of it, Anne may not even return… | 现在我想起来了,安妮可能不会回来了…… |
[08:51] | … once she’s graduated and moved on to a career. | ……一旦她毕业并开始工作。 |
[08:55] | We need to talk about the future, you staying on. | 我们得谈谈未来,你留下来。 |
[08:58] | I… I don’t know what to say. | 我…我不知道该说什么。 |
[09:00] | You’re… replacing me?! | 你…取代我吗? |
[09:02] | It’s a practical decision. | 这是一个务实的决定。 |
[09:05] | It makes sense. | 这说得通。 |
[09:06] | Think on it, Jerry. | 考虑一下,杰瑞。 |
[09:11] | So you’re… getting a boy after all. | 所以你毕竟…想要一个男孩。 |
[09:16] | This good old orchard sure has come back to life | 这片老果园在过去的两年里肯定 |
[09:18] | these past two years. | 又恢复了生机。 |
[09:19] | Just needed a little love. | 只是需要一点爱。 |
[09:21] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点东西。 |
[09:33] | See this here? | 这里看到这个了吗? |
[09:34] | It’s telling me we’ll be ready to harvest in a few days’ time. | 这告诉我,再过几天我们就可以收割了。 |
[09:36] | You’re doing so well, Sebastian. | 你做得很好,塞巴斯蒂安。 |
[09:40] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我为你骄傲,儿子。 |
[09:42] | – Oh… Mom… | – 噢…妈妈… |
[09:43] | Can’t a person speak their mind | 一个人不接受非议, |
[09:45] | without receiving all kinds of froth? | 就不能说出自己的想法吗? |
[09:49] | Ah! Nap time, doux-doux… | 啊!午睡时间,甜蜜蜜… |
[10:18] | Hello? | 你好? |
[10:22] | Hello? | 你好? |
[10:25] | Hello? | 你好? |
[10:43] | Dear Anne, | 亲爱的安妮, |
[10:45] | since we are parting ways… | 因为我们正在分道扬… |
[10:48] | … perhaps forever, | … 或许永远, |
[10:50] | I feel I must unburden my heart. | 我觉得我必须吐露我的心声。 |
[10:54] | You are the fond object of my affection and my desire. | 你是我爱慕和渴望爱的对象。 |
[10:59] | You, and you alone, are the keeper of the key to my heart. | 你,只有你,是我心灵钥匙的保管者。 |
[11:03] | Please don’t be alarmed. | 请不要惊慌。 |
[11:06] | I don’t expect your favour, | 我不期望你的喜爱, |
[11:08] | but I can’t in good conscience… | 但凭良心,我办不到… |
[11:11] | … not reveal myself. | …不袒露自己。 |
[11:13] | I’m not engaged, | 我没有订婚, |
[11:15] | nor will I be, unless… | 也不会订婚,除非… |
[11:19] | it’s to you, Anne, | 那是你,安妮, |
[11:21] | my Anne with an e. | 我的安妮和e。 |
[11:23] | It always has been, and always will be… you. | 一直是,永远都会是…你。 |
[11:28] | With love, Gilbert. | 我的爱,吉尔伯特 |
[11:32] | PS: Thanks for the pen. Good luck at Queens. | 另外:谢谢你的钢笔。皇后区祝你好运。 |
[11:54] | Ah, you didn’t need to do that. | 啊,你不需要这么做。 |
[11:56] | I could’ve fetched it myself. | 我可以自己去取。 |
[11:57] | I know, but I… | 我知道,但是我… |
[12:00] | Do you need any help with the milkers? | 你需要帮忙挤牛奶吗? |
[12:02] | No. | 不。 |
[12:03] | There’s only one now. I sold Pride to the Andrews. | 现在只有一个,我把“傲慢”卖给了安德鲁斯。 |
[12:07] | Sold her? When? | 卖了?什么时候? |
[12:09] | – Why? – Practical decision. | -为什么?-务实的决定。 |
[12:10] | We won’t need as much milk… when you’re gone. | 当你走了以后,我们不需要那么多的牛奶。 |
[12:13] | B-b-but I didn’t even have a chance to say goodbye! | 但-但-但我甚至没有机会说再见! |
[12:16] | Prejudice is still here. | “偏见”还在这里。 |
[12:22] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这件事吗? |
[12:25] | Matthew is adjusting to the fact that you’re leaving… | 马修正在适应你要离开的事实… |
[12:27] | He certainly is! | 他当然是! |
[12:29] | Soon it’ll be as if I was never here! | 很快,就好像我从未来过这里! |
[12:53] | Oh, really Gilbert?! | 哦,真的,吉尔伯特?! |
[12:55] | You couldn’t even face me?! | 你甚至不敢面对我?! |
[12:57] | World-class!!! | 世界级!!! |
[13:00] | Ah!! | 啊! |
[13:07] | What if… | 假如… |
[13:09] | Oh… | 噢… |
[13:25] | “Parting ways… | “分道扬…… |
[13:29] | Don’t… Heart… | 不要…心… |
[13:30] | Queens… Engaged… | 皇后区…订婚… |
[13:33] | Don’t love… | 不爱… |
[13:37] | Alarmed… Not… alone… forever… “ | 惊慌…不是…独自…永远… |
[13:45] | Diana, are you resting? I have got breaking news! | 黛安娜,你在休息吗?我有突发新闻! |
[13:48] | That night at the ruins? Forget it. | 那个废墟之夜?忘了它吧。 |
[13:50] | Turns out Gilbert doesn’t love me after all, | 原来吉尔伯特根本不爱我, |
[13:52] | and he wrote me a letter | 他用我的钢笔给我写了一封信, |
[13:54] | with my own pen to tell me so! | 告诉我这些的! |
[13:57] | Diana? | 黛安娜? |
[13:59] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么? |
[14:02] | I can’t fly. | 我不能飞。 |
[14:05] | What are you saying? You sound… | 你在说什么?你听着… |
[14:07] | Do you have a fever? Diana, answer me. | 你发烧了吗?黛安娜,回答我。 |
[14:10] | I don’t matter. | 我没事。 |
[14:12] | I can’t fly. | 我不能飞。 |
[14:14] | They forbade you? | 他们禁止你吗? |
[14:15] | – You can’t go to Queens? | – 你不能去皇后区? |
[14:17] | Oh, oh, oh… | 噢,噢,噢… |
[14:19] | Oh, my poor Diana. | 噢,我可怜的黛安娜。 |
[14:21] | They’ve clipped your wings. | 他们已经剪断了你的翅膀。 |
[14:28] | You’ve been very quiet today, Anne. | 你今天很安静,安妮。 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry you’re so blue to be leaving without Diana, | 很遗憾,没有黛安娜,你很沮丧, |
[14:36] | but your future is still bright. | 但是你的未来仍然是光明的。 |
[14:38] | And haven’t we had fun shopping for your next big adventure? | 我们不是很开心为你的下一个大冒险在购物吗? |
[14:42] | Shall we try this on you? | 我们要不要试穿一下? |
[14:52] | Take heart, dear one. | 振作起来,亲爱的。 |
[14:54] | All is not lost. | 一切都不会失去。 |
[14:56] | This will still be an exciting new chapter in your life. | 这仍将是你生命中激动人心的新篇章。 |
[15:00] | There’s no two ways about it. | 没有别的方法。 |
[15:02] | I want to be happy, | 我想过得开心点, |
[15:04] | I just can’t be. | 我就是不能。 |
[15:05] | Diana is in the depths of despair | 黛安娜陷入了深深的绝望, |
[15:08] | and I am desperately worried about her. | 我非常担心她。 |
[15:10] | Gilbert is marrying the girl of his dreams | 吉尔伯特要娶他梦寐以求的女孩, |
[15:13] | and that girl is not me… | 而那个女孩不是我… |
[15:15] | And Matthew… | 还有马修… |
[15:16] | Now, don’t you worry about Matthew. | 现在,你不要担心马修。 |
[15:18] | He’ll be just fine. | 他会没事的。 |
[15:20] | That’s for sure and certain. | 那是肯定的。 |
[15:21] | He’s already busy living without me. | 他已经忙着过没有我的生活了。 |
[15:23] | There. | 这里。 |
[15:26] | It fits you well… my grown-up girl. | 它很适合你……我长大的女孩。 |
[15:29] | Shall we try on the dress I made you? | 我们试穿一下我给你做的衣服好吗? |
[15:32] | Just imagine all the exciting occasions | 想象一下,今年你将在 |
[15:35] | you’ll be wearing it this coming year. | 所有激动人心的场合穿着它。 |
[15:38] | I don’t want to go! | 我不想去! |
[15:40] | I want to stay here and do my chores | 我想呆在这里做我的家务活, |
[15:43] | and be a family ’round the fire | 和家人一起围在火炉旁, |
[15:45] | and I want things to go back to the way they used to be! | 我想让事情回到过去的样子! |
[15:48] | – Oh, oh, oh. | – 噢,噢,噢。 |
[15:54] | I did a count of the bushel barrels for harvest tomorrow. | 我数了一下明天收获的桶数。 |
[15:58] | I think we’ll have enough. | 我想我们已经足够了。 |
[16:02] | Bash? | 巴什? |
[16:04] | Bash? | 巴什? |
[16:17] | I bought it back from the pawn shop. | 我从当铺买回来的。 |
[16:20] | I have no words to express the shame and regret I feel. | 我无法用语言来表达我的羞愧和遗憾。 |
[16:24] | I apologize for the pain I caused both of you. | 我为我给你们俩带来的痛苦道歉。 |
[16:27] | I don’t want or need your apology. | 我不需要你的道歉。 |
[16:29] | And the person who did is gone. | 那个人已经走了。 |
[16:32] | After I last saw you, | 上次见你之后, |
[16:34] | I’ve been sober, working odd jobs, | 我一直很清醒,做着零工, |
[16:37] | – trying to get myself right… – You’re not welcome here. | – 试图让自己变得正确…… – 你在这里不受欢迎。 |
[16:39] | Look, I swear I’m a changed man. I… | 听着,我发誓我变了。我… |
[16:42] | I’d like to be part of Delphine’s life. | 我想成为朵芬生活的一部分。 |
[16:44] | Huh! | 哼! |
[16:46] | Elijah, I thank you for returning my father’s medal. | 以利亚,我谢谢你归还我父亲的勋章。 |
[16:49] | But I’m going to ask you to take your leave. | 但是我要请你离开。 |
[16:51] | You had your chance! You had every chance! | 你有机会的!你有很多机会! |
[16:54] | You’re not welcome here! | 这里不欢迎你! |
[17:00] | May I visit Mary before I go? | 我走之前可以去看玛丽吗? |
[17:06] | Out of compassion for your mother, you may visit with her. | 出于对你母亲的同情,你可以去看她。 |
[17:09] | And you may sleep in the barn tonight. | 今晚你可以睡在谷仓里。 |
[17:12] | As of tomorrow, I never want to see your face again. | 从明天起,我再也不想见到你。 |
[17:27] | Please forgive me, Mama. | 请原谅我,妈妈。 |
[17:30] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我。 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[17:41] | I understand your distress, Eliza. | 我理解你的苦恼,伊丽莎。 |
[17:43] | They’re at that age. | 他们在这个年龄。 |
[17:45] | Testing boundaries, talking back… | 测试边界,顶嘴… |
[17:49] | Disobeying, deceiving… | 不服从,欺骗… |
[17:51] | It’s been a tumultuous year for both of us. | 对我们俩来说,这是动荡的一年。 |
[17:54] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[17:56] | You’ve had to endure all that lineage business. | 你必须忍受所有的家族事务。 |
[17:58] | It’s disrespectful to all that you’ve provided for her. | 你为她提供的一切都是不对的。 |
[18:01] | Just like my Diana. | 就像我的黛安娜。 |
[18:04] | I felt a bit that way too. | 我也有这种感觉。 |
[18:07] | And I was sore afraid of the change… that might come. | 我非常害怕这种变化……可能会发生。 |
[18:11] | But I learned the hard way… | 但是我学会了艰辛的方法… |
[18:13] | … that the more I held her back, | …我对她支持的越多, |
[18:16] | the less I was included. | 就要参与的越少。 |
[18:18] | By denying her mature needs and wants… | 拒绝她成熟的需求和愿望… |
[18:23] | … I ran the risk of losing her altogether. | …我冒着失去她的危险。 |
[18:28] | Thank you. | 梦想家改变了世界。 谢谢你。 |
[18:30] | I really said this? | 我真的这么说了吗? |
[18:32] | What an incredible day. | 真是不可思议的一天。 |
[18:35] | Are you excited about Queens? | 你对皇后区很感兴趣吗? |
[18:37] | I should be. | 我应该是。 |
[18:39] | Oh, Miss Stacy, I wonder if I’m never going to be happy. | 哦,史黛西小姐,我想知道,我是否永远不会幸福。 |
[18:44] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[18:45] | The quest for perpetual happiness. | 对永恒幸福的追求。 |
[18:49] | It-it-it is absolutely unreasonable | 期待着一直快乐, |
[18:51] | to expect to be happy all the time. | 是完全不合理的。 |
[18:54] | Frankly, it’s neither possible, nor realistic. | 坦率地说,这既不可能,也不现实。 |
[18:57] | You can’t know joy… | 你不可能知道快乐… |
[19:00] | … unless you’ve known sorrow. | …除非你知道悲伤。 |
[19:02] | Those of us who can soar to the highest heights | 我们中那些能翱翔到最高的人, |
[19:06] | can also plunge to the deepest depths. | 也能跃入最深的地方。 |
[19:09] | – It’s a balance. – That’s the beauty of it. | – 平衡。 – 那就是它的美。 |
[19:12] | I’ll remember. | 我会记住的。 |
[19:15] | Oh! I almost forgot. | 哦!!我差点忘了。 |
[19:18] | This is the address of my boarding house in Charlottetown. | 这是我在夏洛特镇寄宿的地址。 |
[19:22] | I’m hoping you’ll write to me. | 我希望你能写信给我。 |
[19:26] | You see, | 你看, |
[19:28] | I’m so sad to see you go… | 我很难过看到你走了…… |
[19:32] | … yet so happy that I know you. | …但我很高兴认识你。 |
[19:40] | Hello. Me again. Anything? | 你好,又是我,有什么信吗? |
[19:43] | Oh! | 噢! |
[19:45] | Oh, my. Oh, my. | 噢,我。噢,我。 |
[19:54] | I heard from Mrs. Thomas, | 我收到托马斯太太的信, |
[19:57] | the one who had Anne first. Disappointing. | 先前有一个安妮。令人失望。 |
[20:01] | She says she may have some things from the Shirley house, | 她说她可能会有一些雪莉家里的东西。 |
[20:04] | but wasn’t certain and was rambling. | 但不确定,还在乱逛。 |
[20:06] | Sounds a bit addled to me. | 听起来让我有些困惑。 |
[20:08] | Why are you just sitting there like a stone? | 你为什么像块石头一样坐在那里? |
[20:11] | I hope you’re pondering your insensitivity to our child. | 我希望你在考思考,你对孩子的冷漠。 |
[20:15] | – My what now? – Your “practical decisions” and all. | – 我的什么? -你的“务实决定”等等。 |
[20:19] | She thinks you don’t care, Matthew. | 她以为你不在乎,马修。 |
[20:22] | I-I advise you to… smarten up and explain yourself. | 我建议你…聪明点,解释清楚。 |
[20:29] | Oh, now… | 噢,现在… |
[20:35] | I know full well | 我很清楚, |
[20:37] | you want every good thing in the world for our Anne. | 你想把世界上所有的好东西都给我们的安妮。 |
[20:41] | And… and I know your heart is heavy | 而且…而且我知道,你的心因以后的 |
[20:43] | as you anticipate living without her, | 生活中没有她而变得沉重, |
[20:46] | but Anne does not know these things. | 但安妮不知道这些。 |
[20:50] | She’s hurt… and confused. | 她受伤了……而且很困惑。 |
[20:52] | She… she wants you to miss her. Don’t you see? | 她…她想让你想念她,没看到吗? |
[20:55] | I don’t want her to worry about us! | 我不想让她担心我们! |
[20:58] | I want her to… step into the shoes of her own life and… | 我要她…走进她自己的生活,然后…… |
[21:12] | You’d better speak with her, Matthew. | 你最好和她谈谈,马修。 |
[21:15] | Tell her how you really feel. | 告诉她,你的真实感受。 |
[21:17] | Yeah, and be quick about it, too. | 是的,对这事儿也要快点。 |
[21:20] | Otherwise you’ll lose her twice. | 否则,你会失去她两次。 |
[22:53] | See you soon, dear Snow Queen. | 很快就会再见,亲爱的白雪女王。 |
[23:06] | Just come for the trunk. | 来拿箱子吧。 |
[23:31] | Welcome, scholars. | 欢迎,学子们。 |
[23:33] | I am Mrs. Blackmore. | 我是布莱克莫尔太太。 |
[23:34] | It is a great pleasure to welcome you to my home. | 很高兴,欢迎你们到我家来。 |
[23:38] | I hope you will cherish this place as much as I do, | 我希望你们会像我一样珍惜这个地方, |
[23:41] | and delight in your time here. | 并享受你们在这里的时光。 |
[23:43] | Lily will assist you, | 莉莉会帮你们的, |
[23:45] | but please note that since she is a deaf mute, | 但请注意,她是聋哑人, |
[23:47] | you will not be able to ring. | 因此你们不能按铃。 |
[23:52] | Hello and welcome to Blackmore. | 你们好,欢迎来到布莱克莫尔。 |
[23:54] | And yes, Lily can read lips. | 是的,莉莉会读唇语。 |
[23:58] | A prompt arrival at meals is expected, | 用餐时间要准时, |
[24:01] | and curfew is not a suggestion. | 并不是建议宵禁。 |
[24:05] | I can see that serious students like yourselves | 我可以看到,像你们这样认真的学生, |
[24:08] | would never dream of disappointing, | 绝不会想让自己失望, |
[24:12] | or breaking the rules. | 或者违反规则。 |
[24:16] | We’ll have such fun here together. | 我们在一起会很开心。 |
[24:18] | Now, without further ado, won’t you please come in? | 现在,事不宜迟,请你们进来好吗? |
[24:21] | – No, no, don’t run. | – 不,不,别跑。 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[24:53] | Can I be your roommate, Anne! | 我可以做你的室友吗,安妮? |
[24:55] | I told you I’ll try not to snore! | 我告诉过你我尽量不打鼾! |
[24:58] | Mrs. Blackmore’s face | 布莱克莫尔太太的脸 |
[25:00] | looks like it’s been through a washing mangle. | 看起来像是被洗搓了一样。 |
[25:03] | “Mang”! I christen her “Mang.” | “芒”!我命名她为“芒”。 |
[25:05] | Have you girls seen these house rules? | 你们女孩看过这些房屋规则吗? |
[25:08] | “Curfew at 9:00, lights out promptly 10:00. | “9点宵禁,10点准时熄灯。 |
[25:11] | Suitors may only be seen in the parlour, on Saturdays, | 求婚者只能在星期六的2点到4点之间, |
[25:16] | between 2:00 and 4:00.” | 在客厅会面。” |
[25:19] | Suitors?! | 求婚者? |
[25:28] | Miss Cuthbert! | 卡斯伯特小姐! |
[25:31] | Miss Cuthbert! | 卡斯伯特小姐! |
[25:34] | It is a letter for Anne. | 这是给安妮的一封信。 |
[25:36] | – All the way from Scotland. – Mercy me! I… | – 从苏格兰远道而来。 – 怜悯我!我… |
[25:39] | I wonder what it says. | 我想知道信里说了什么。 |
[25:45] | Gilbert! Gilbert!!! | 吉尔伯特!吉尔伯特! |
[25:47] | Ho-ho-ho. | 吼,吼,吼。 |
[25:50] | You’re going to U of T! | 你得到通知了! |
[25:53] | Yes!!! Ah! | 是!啊! |
[26:00] | Bless you, Mama. | 祝福你,妈妈。 |
[26:02] | Bless you for loving me no matter what. | 祝福你无论如何都爱我。 |
[26:06] | I promise I’ll do you proud. | 我保证我会让你感到骄傲。 |
[26:08] | Son, | 儿子, |
[26:10] | you and I, we’ve butted heads about | 你和我,我们在硬心肠…和抚养 |
[26:12] | hard hearts and… how to raise up children. | 孩子的想法上大相径庭。 |
[26:15] | But I wonder if… | 但我想知道假如…… |
[26:20] | Well, there’s always more to know. | 嗯,总会有更多的事情要了解。 |
[26:52] | Elijah. | 以利亚。 |
[26:55] | I have one condition if you’re going to stay on. | 如果你要留下来,我有一个条件。 |
[26:58] | You’ll need to get to know your sister. | 你需要了解你的妹妹。 |
[27:01] | And help raise her… with love, | 并帮助抚养她…用爱, |
[27:03] | like your mama raised you. | 就像妈妈抚养你一样。 |
[27:29] | Well, I say we must take it to her straight away. | 好吧,我说我们必须马上把信带给她。 |
[27:31] | What if its contents are distressing? | 如果其内容令人不安怎么办? |
[27:33] | Then we’ll be there to support her. | 然后我们会在那里支持她。 |
[27:35] | She’s only just left. | 她才刚刚离开。 |
[27:36] | – I do not want to be an imposition. – Oh, fiddlesticks! | – 我不想成为一个累赘。- 哦,胡说! |
[27:39] | When will you come to your senses? | 你什么时候才能恢复理智? |
[27:41] | We’re going tomorrow. | 我们明天去。 |
[27:43] | Send Jerry first thing to get word to Josephine Barry. | 马上派杰里去给约瑟芬·巴里送信。 |
[27:46] | Josephine Barry? Why? | 约瑟芬·巴里?为什么? |
[27:49] | Good news or bad, Anne will need her loved ones ’round her. | 不管好消息还是坏消息,安妮都需要亲人的陪伴。 |
[27:57] | – Can this be the right house? – More like a castle. | – 这房子对吗?- 更像是一座城堡。 |
[28:12] | Anne! They’re here! | 安妮!他们来了! |
[28:19] | Oh, oh… we must be mistaken. | 哦,哦…我们一定弄错了。 |
[28:22] | Sorry to disturb you. | 对不起,打扰您了。 |
[28:23] | Miss Josephine is expecting you. | 约瑟芬小姐在等你。 |
[28:24] | Won’t you please come in? | 你们不进来吗? |
[28:28] | Matthew! Marilla! How good to see you again! | 马修!玛莉拉!再次见到你们真是太好了! |
[28:30] | Cole! | 科尔! |
[28:32] | You look so well! | 你气色真好! |
[28:33] | Welcome, dear Cuthberts. | 欢迎你们,亲爱的卡斯伯特。 |
[28:36] | Matthew… | 马修… |
[28:37] | Hasn’t it been an age since we last met? Hmm? | 我们上次见面已经有一年了吗?嗯? |
[28:41] | And how wonderful to finally meet Anne’s beloved mother. | 终于见到安妮挚爱的母亲真是太好了。 |
[28:45] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[28:47] | I-I made these for you. | 我,我为你制作了这些。 |
[28:49] | Since you’re going to so much trouble for us, | 为了我们,给你添了这么多的麻烦, |
[28:52] | I didn’t want to come empty-handed. | 我不想空手而来。 |
[28:53] | What have we here? | 这里有什么? |
[28:54] | – Oh! – They’re my plum puffs. | -哦!-是我的李子泡芙。 |
[28:57] | Famous plum puffs. | 著名的李子泡芙。 |
[29:02] | I was just placing flowers in your guestrooms, | 我只是在你的客房里放了些花, |
[29:05] | in case you’d like to stay over. | 以备你想留下来过夜。 |
[29:07] | It’s even more beautiful on you than in my imagination. | 你穿起来比我想象中的还要漂亮。 |
[29:10] | Marilla, you made a lovely dress. | 玛莉拉,你做了件漂亮的裙子。 |
[29:26] | I can’t wait to open the letter. | 我等不及要打开这封信了。 |
[29:31] | This is an auspicious moment. | 这是一个吉祥的时刻。 |
[29:33] | I feel as if my entire life hangs in the balance. | 我觉得我的一生都处于平衡之中。 |
[29:36] | You’re… sure you don’t want privacy? | 你……你确定不想要回避? |
[29:38] | We could step away. | 我们可以走开。 |
[29:40] | No, no. | 不,不。 |
[29:42] | You’re all my family. | 你们是我的家人。 |
[29:45] | Let’s open it together. | 让我们一起打开信。 |
[30:10] | The kirk doesn’t have any further information. | 那里的教堂没有进一步的信息。 |
[30:12] | There’s no extended family, | 没有大家族, |
[30:13] | and after my parents immigrated to Canada, | 我的父母移民到加拿大后, |
[30:15] | there was no communication, so… | 就没有联系了,所以… |
[30:17] | that’s that. | 就是这样。 |
[30:21] | Oh, Anne, are you upset? | 哦,安妮,你难过吗? |
[30:24] | – You poor dear. – I’m so sorry. | – 可怜的亲爱的。- 我很遗憾。 |
[30:26] | I promise you, I’m fine. | 我向你保证,我很好。 |
[30:28] | It’s regrettable, of course, | 这很遗憾,当然, |
[30:31] | but I don’t have any less than I had before, | 但我没有比以前少任何东西, |
[30:33] | so I’m fine. | 所以我很好。 |
[30:38] | You… were incredibly graceful about the letter. | 你…表现的真是太优雅了,关于这封信。 |
[30:43] | Yet I know you well enough to know… | 我很了解你,你知道… |
[31:04] | These are lovely accommodations indeed. | 这些确实是不错的住宿。 |
[31:08] | I’m very pleased. | 我很高兴。 |
[31:10] | Now. | 现在。 |
[31:11] | – Oh. | – 噢。 |
[31:13] | Is there anything you left at home that you wish you’d brought? | 有没有什么东西你想从家里带来的? |
[31:16] | We can always fetch it for you. | 我们随时可以为你带来。 |
[31:17] | Can you bring me Belle and Butterscotch | 你能带给我贝尔和奶油糖果, |
[31:20] | – and Birdie… – This, uh, is for you. | – 还有小鸟… ? – 这个,嗯,是给你的。 |
[31:23] | Uh… this is the money from… | 嗯…这是出售… |
[31:25] | the sale of Pride… the cow. | “傲慢”那头牛…的钱。 |
[31:28] | It’s a travel fund, | 这是一个旅游基金, |
[31:30] | so that you can visit Green Gables… | 那么当你想回来的时候… |
[31:34] | … whenever you want. | …就可以参观绿山墙。 |
[31:35] | But only if it’s, uh, convenient, | 但前提是,嗯,在方便的情况下, |
[31:37] | and not a… distraction… at all. | 不分散…精力的情况下。 |
[31:44] | Before you left, I-I-I… | 你走之前,我,我,我… |
[31:46] | … I was afraid to… | …我害怕…… |
[31:48] | … show you my feelings, | …告诉你我的感受, |
[31:51] | because I didn’t want to hold you back. | 因为我不想拖你的后腿。 |
[31:54] | But in doing so, | 但是这样做, |
[31:56] | I know I hurt yours. | 我知道我伤害了你。 |
[32:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[32:04] | I’ll miss you… | 我会想念你… |
[32:06] | … every day. | …每一天。 |
[32:09] | I love you so. | 我是如此的爱你。 |
[32:17] | Oh, Matthew. | 噢,马修。 |
[32:18] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[32:24] | We’ll see you soon, my Anne. | 我们很快会再见,我的安妮。 |
[32:26] | See you soon, dear ones. | 很快再见,亲爱的。 |
[32:28] | School begins tomorrow, so I’m off to explore the city. | 明天学校开学,所以我要去探索这座城市。 |
[32:31] | If I’m going to start the next chapter of my life, | 假如我要开始我生活的新篇章, |
[32:33] | I’d better find out what I’m writing about. | 最好弄清楚我在写什么。 |
[32:34] | Bye for now! | 现在再见了! |
[32:36] | – Goodbye. – Bye! Bye now. | – 再见。- 再见!再见了。 |
[32:40] | Our brave girl. | 我们勇敢的女孩。 |
[32:42] | She was sore disappointed about that letter, | 她对那封信感到非常失望, |
[32:45] | but she wouldn’t show it. | 但她不愿意表现出来。 |
[32:51] | Mrs. Thomas is just a ferry ride away. | 托马斯夫人乘渡船就到了。 |
[33:17] | – Good day. – If I know you, | – 日安。 – 如果我认识你, |
[33:19] | you’d better tell me who and how. | 你最好告诉我,你是谁,为什么。 |
[33:22] | I’m told my memory ain’t what it used to be. | 我被告知我的记忆已经不如从前了。 |
[33:25] | – Are you Mrs. Thomas? – Oh, I know who I am! | – 你是托马斯太太吗?- 噢,我知道我是谁! |
[33:29] | I’m Marilla Cuthbert, and this is my brother, Matthew. | 我是玛莉拉·卡斯伯特,这是我的兄弟马修。 |
[33:34] | I wrote you a letter? | 我给你写了一封信? |
[33:37] | Nope. | 不是。 |
[33:39] | We’re here to speak with you about… | 我们来和你谈谈关于…… |
[33:41] | the orphan girl you took in years ago. | 你多年前收养的那个孤儿。 |
[33:44] | Anne Shirley. | 安妮·雪莉。 |
[33:47] | The Shirleys… | 雪莉一家… |
[33:49] | The Shirleys… | 雪莉一家… |
[33:53] | They were Scottish! | 他们是苏格兰人! |
[33:54] | Yes, they were. | 是的,他们都是。 |
[33:55] | Can you think of anything else about them? | 你还能想到任何他们的事情吗? |
[33:59] | What they looked like or what… | 他们看上去像或者什么… |
[34:00] | That damn tree. | 那颗该死的树。 |
[34:02] | It hung over my yard, and they wouldn’t trim it back. | 在我的院子里,他们不愿意修剪它。 |
[34:05] | I had to move my tomatoes to the other side. | 我不得不把西红柿移到另一边。 |
[34:14] | – She still have the devil in her? – Who? | – 她还是那么邪恶? – 谁? |
[34:17] | That fool girl… | 那个傻女孩…… |
[34:19] | She used to sit in front of this case… | 她过去常坐在这个案子前面… |
[34:23] | … and talk to herself for hours. | …和自己聊几个小时。 |
[34:27] | You mean Anne? | 你的意思是安妮? |
[34:29] | She had an imaginary friend. That’s right! | 她有一个虚构的朋友,那就对了! |
[34:32] | – A few of their things were inside. – The Shirleys? | – 里面有他们的一些东西。 – 雪莉家的? |
[34:35] | Well, who else would I be talking about?! | 好吧,我还能说谁呢? |
[34:38] | Nothing much in here now. | 现在,这里没什么了。 |
[34:40] | I don’t bother with it. | 我懒得管它。 |
[34:42] | – Might we take a look? – It’s locked. | – 我们可以看一下吗? – 这是锁着的。 |
[34:45] | The keys are long lost. | 钥匙丢了很久了。 |
[34:55] | Well, now, that belonged to my mother. | 好吧,现在,那属于我母亲。 |
[35:00] | Oh, I never liked that. George has terrible taste. | 哦,我从来不喜欢那样。乔治的品味很差。 |
[35:03] | – George? – He’s dead! You know that. | – 乔治? – 他死了!你知道的。 |
[35:08] | What is that? Oh, oh… | 那是什么?哦,哦… |
[35:12] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了。 |
[35:16] | What does that say?! | 这是什么意思? |
[35:19] | “The Language of Flowers.” | “花的语言。” |
[35:24] | “For my Bertha, | “为我的波莎, |
[35:25] | so you can share your love of the natural world | 这样你就可以和你的学生们 |
[35:29] | with your pupils. | 分享对自然世界的热爱 |
[35:30] | Love always… Walter.” | 永远爱……沃尔特。” |
[35:41] | Winifred. | 温妮·弗雷德。 |
[35:44] | Hello. | 你好。 |
[35:45] | Hello. Uh, fancy seeing… you here. | 你好。呃,喜欢看到…你在这里。 |
[35:51] | You’re looking well, Anne. | 你气色不错,安妮。 |
[35:54] | Happy. | 快乐。 |
[35:55] | You look as lovely as ever. | 你看起来一如既往的可爱。 |
[35:57] | You must be on your way to Paris. | 你一定是要去巴黎。 |
[35:59] | – I see he’s told you. – Well… | – 我知道他告诉过你。- 唔… |
[36:01] | not in so many words, but most of us know. | 说的不是很多,但是我们大多数人都知道。 |
[36:04] | I can’t believe it. He… he promised me! | 我不敢相信,他…他答应了我! |
[36:08] | Come to gloat, then, have you? | 那么,你是来幸灾乐祸的吧? |
[36:10] | – Because if you don’t mind… – Gloat? | – 如果你不介意… – 幸灾乐祸? |
[36:13] | Uh… I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 嗯…对不起,我不明白。 |
[36:15] | “Unrequited.” | “单相思。” |
[36:18] | Oh, I should’ve known. | 噢,我早该知道的。 |
[36:19] | Well… my hat off to you. | 嗯…我向你脱帽致敬。 |
[36:24] | You’re busy. I’ll go. I didn’t mean to interfere. | 你忙吧,我会走,我不是故意要干涉。 |
[36:27] | I was just passing by. | 我只是路过。 |
[36:29] | I hope you and Gilbert have a wonderful life together. | 我希望你和吉尔伯特在一起有一个美好的生活。 |
[36:37] | Wait! You really don’t know. | 等等!你真的不知道。 |
[36:42] | Gilbert didn’t tell you… anything? | 吉尔伯特没有告诉你…任何事? |
[36:45] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[36:53] | – Diana, Mr. Barry, | – 黛安娜,巴里先生, |
[36:55] | I didn’t know you were on board. | 我不知道你在车上。 |
[36:58] | I’m moving seats. I was too close to the smoking car. | 我换个座位,我离那辆冒烟的车太近了。 |
[37:00] | Congratulations on your impending nuptials, dear boy. | 祝贺你们即将举行的婚礼,亲爱的孩子。 |
[37:03] | You must be embroiled in a flurry of wedding plans. Hmm? | 你一定在忙着筹备婚礼。嗯? |
[37:07] | My advice: say yes to everything; it’s safer. | 我的建议是:对任何事情都说“是”;这是安全的。 |
[37:09] | Sir, I apologize. I wasn’t permitted to tell you earlier. | 先生,我很抱歉,之前我不能告诉你。 |
[37:13] | But I can now say that | 但我现在可以说 |
[37:14] | I’m not engaged, so I won’t be moving to Paris. | 我还没有订婚,所以我不会搬到巴黎去。 |
[37:17] | Does this mean you’re going to Queens after all? | 这是否意味着你要去皇后区? |
[37:19] | Actually, I’ll be attending the University of Toronto. | 事实上,我将就读于多伦多大学。 |
[37:22] | It’ll serve me better for my career. | 这对我的职业生涯会更好。 |
[37:24] | Well… enjoy your journey. | 好吧,祝您旅途愉快。 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好。 |
[37:47] | Argh! | 啊! |
[37:54] | So you simply never bothered | 所以你根本就没有想过 |
[37:56] | to speak to Anne about any of this?! | 要跟安妮说这些? |
[37:58] | Had I had the opportunity to, I would have. In fact, | 如果我有机会,我一定会的。事实上, |
[38:01] | – I went over… – You’ve had every opportunity! | – 我去了… – 你有很多机会!, |
[38:03] | For years! Admit it: you’ve been smitten with Anne | 多年来!承认吧:自从安妮第一次来到艾文利村, |
[38:06] | ever since she first came to Avonlea | 把她的石板砸在你的头上, |
[38:07] | and smashed her slate over your head! | 你就被她迷住了! |
[38:08] | There have been countless clues! | 有无数的线索! |
[38:10] | And you certainly can’t deny you were beguiled | 而且你当然不能否认你在舞蹈练习中 |
[38:12] | by her at dance practice, | 被她迷住了, |
[38:13] | even though it turns out you were secretly courting | 即使事实证明你在暗恋 |
[38:15] | a mystery debutante, | 一个神秘的少女, |
[38:16] | who you had the temerity to step out with | 那个在你没有任何警告下, |
[38:17] | at the fair with no word of warning. | 就大胆地在集市上退出的少女。 |
[38:19] | Then you show up at the ruins after exams, | 然后,你在考试后出现在废墟中, |
[38:21] | demand to know how Anne feels about you, | 要求知道安妮对你的感觉, |
[38:23] | and give her all of 30 seconds | 并给她30秒的时间来决定她 |
[38:24] | to decide her entire future! And worst of all, | 整个的未来!最糟糕的是, |
[38:28] | you callously ignored the letter Anne wrote to you, | 你无情地忽视安妮写给你的信, |
[38:30] | even though she told you she loved you! | 即使她告诉你,她爱你! |
[38:32] | What letter? | 什么信? |
[38:35] | Diana, what letter? | 黛安娜,什么信? |
[39:44] | Ow. Uh… I just had to check. | 哎呀,嗯…我只需要检查一下。 |
[39:47] | I have a very good imagination, | 我的想象力很好, |
[39:48] | so… I just had to be sure… | 所以…我只需要确定… |
[39:51] | so… I just had to be sure… | 所以…我只需要确定… |
[39:53] | Anne, I have to know. | 安妮,我必须知道。 |
[39:56] | Do you truly have feelings for me? | 你真的对我有感觉吗? |
[40:12] | Twelve. I have to go. | 十二点了。 我得走了。 |
[40:15] | But… but y-you just got here. Where are you going? | 但是…但是,你刚到这里,你要去哪里? |
[40:18] | Toronto. U of T. | 多伦多。T的U。 |
[40:21] | I still have a long way to go | 我还有很长的路要走, |
[40:22] | and it’s imperative I arrive today. | 我必须今天到达。 |
[40:25] | Alright, then, so… | 好了,所以… |
[40:26] | … goodbye? | … 再见? |
[40:39] | Pen pals? | 笔友? |
[40:41] | Likely you’ll recall I happen to have | 你可能还记得我碰巧 |
[40:43] | a very nice fountain pen. | 有一支很好的钢笔。 |
[40:46] | – Oh, I have to run. | -哦,我要跑步去了。 |
[40:49] | I left my bags on the train. | 我把行李留在火车上。 |
[40:54] | Diana?! | 黛安娜? |
[40:55] | Can I still be your roommate? | 我还能成为你的室友吗? |
[40:57] | So you’re coming to Queens after all! | 所以你还是来了皇后区! |
[41:00] | Gilbert! We brought your cases. Now hurry. | 吉尔伯特!我们带来了你的行李,现在快点。 |
[41:04] | You can take this carriage. | 你可以坐这辆马车。 |
[41:05] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢! |
[41:19] | – I’ll write to you. | -我会写信给你。 |
[41:21] | – I have follow-up questions. – So do I. | – 我还有后续问题。- 我也是。 |
[41:36] | Cuthberts! Hello! | 卡斯伯特!你好! |
[41:38] | Why aren’t you at Green Gables?! | 你们为什么没回绿山墙 ?! |
[41:40] | Ah… I… Ooh! | 啊…我…哦! |
[41:54] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信。 |
[41:56] | My mother was a teacher. | 我妈妈是老师。 |
[41:59] | Oh… | 噢… |
[42:15] | Oh, look. | 噢,看。 |
[42:20] | Her handwriting looks like mine. | 她的笔迹看起来像我的。 |
[42:36] | Red hair. | 红头发。 |
[42:41] | This book is the missing piece of the puzzle. | 这本书中还缺失一块拼图。 |
[42:48] | You gave me my wish. | 你满足了我的愿望。 |
[42:52] | My birthday wish. | 我的生日愿望。 |
[42:53] | My lifetime wish. | 我一生的愿望。 |
[42:56] | You are a wish come true I never knew I was making. | 你是我从未想过要实现的愿望。 |
[43:20] | Dear Gilbert… | 亲爱的吉尔伯特 |
[43:24] | I look… like my mother. | 我看上去……像我的母亲。 |