Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Ah! 啊!
[00:10] 公平的问题
[00:30] Anne? 安妮?
[00:34] It must be four in the morning. Where on earth… ? Did you… ? 现在一定是凌晨四点,去哪儿了……?你是…?
[00:38] – What in the world? – I’m so sorry, Marilla. – 到底怎么回事? – 对不起,玛丽拉。
[00:40] But we were desperate to have the newspaper ready 但是,我们非常想把报纸准备好,
[00:41] for the Sunday church service. 以便星期天做礼拜时看。
[00:43] Avonlea will want to read all about the county fair, 埃文利村需要阅读关于县集市的
[00:45] and there was a small adjustment I wanted to make. 所有信息,我想进行一些小的调整。
[00:46] So I nipped out to help my fellow reporters. 所以赶紧去帮助我的记者伙伴们。
[00:49] We have an endowed responsibility to inform the community. 我们有责任告知社区。
[00:52] Well, next time, try to enact your responsibility to the community – 好吧,下次,试着在白天
[00:56] – during daylight hours. – I will. – 对社区负责。- 我会的。
[00:58] You’ve been up almost the whole night. 你几乎一夜没睡。
[01:00] You may miss church to catch up on your rest. 你可能会睡过头,而错过教堂礼拜。
[01:02] I don’t want you taking sick from… 我不希望你因…而生病…
[01:04] It wasn’t an adventure, I promise. 这不是冒险,我保证。
[01:07] This had to be done. 这是必须要做的。
[01:09] Thank you, Marilla. I’ll go straight to bed. 谢谢你,玛莉拉。我马上去睡觉。
[01:29] ♪ First thing we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪首先我们要爬上一颗树♪
[01:33] ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ ♪然后我们或许会聊天♪
[01:37] ♪ Or sit silently ♪ ♪或者静静地坐着♪
[01:41] ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪并倾听我们的心声♪
[01:45] ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ ♪幻想着有一天♪
[01:48] ♪ Casting a golden light ♪ ♪发出金色的光芒♪
[01:52] ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ ♪没有彩排♪
[01:56] ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪这就是我们的生活♪
[02:01] ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ ♪你领先了一个世纪♪
[02:04] ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ ♪你领先了一个世纪♪
[02:28] “What is Fair?” by Anne Shirley Cuthbert. “什么是公平?” 作者:安妮·雪莉·卡斯伯特
[02:37] Marilla. 玛莉拉。
[02:38] It seems your Anne needs a whole page 看来你的安妮今天早上需要
[02:40] to speak her mind this morning. 一整版才能说出她的想法。
[02:42] She’s always had a knack for that, Eliza. 她总有这方面的本事,伊丽莎。
[02:43] For better or worse. 不论更好还是更糟。
[02:44] I see Matthew was mentioned for his odd radish. 我看到,马修奇特的萝卜被提到。
[02:48] Congratulations are in order. 恭喜恭喜。
[02:50] Or as the saying goes, in odd we trust. 或者就像俗话说的,我们相信古怪的。
[02:57] Is Anne not attending this morning? 安妮今天早上不参加礼拜吗?
[02:59] She’s in bed. 她还没起床。
[03:01] I’m surprised to see you here, Diana. 我很惊讶在这里见到你,戴安娜。
[03:03] You must be bone tired 后半夜还在编印报纸,
[03:05] after your late-night efforts on the newspaper. 你一定筋疲力尽了。
[03:06] Um, Anne had some extra work to do. 嗯,安妮还有一些额外的工作要做。
[03:10] She’s very enthusiastic about reporting. 她非常热衷于报道。
[03:29] May I see this? 我可以看看这个吗?
[03:49] What is happening? 发生了什么?
[03:54] Oh, dear. 噢,亲爱的。
[03:56] 我强调这个案例是因为,在我们自己的社区中 每天发生的,但实际上,这只是世界上数百年来, 每天在世界各地针对妇女的无数此类事件之一……
[03:59] 如果我们都被允许冒犯,我们会付出什么代价? 如果没有这些愚蠢的、陈旧的规则、想想我们 将生活在一个多么革命性的世界里!
[04:01] 人们必须决定是否加入我们的反抗, 为正义与平等而战。事实上, 我们拒绝这样的骚扰,
[04:03] 男人不能使女人完整。 女人来到世界的那一刻就变得完整。
[04:06] Anne!! 安妮!!
[04:14] Josie! 乔西!
[04:19] Why didn’t you talk some sense 你为什么不对我们火爆的
[04:20] into our flame-headed Robespierre? “罗伯斯庇尔”说点什么呢?(法国大革命时期的领导人)
[04:23] We didn’t know. 我们不知道。
[04:25] She went rogue. 她就捣蛋了。
[04:27] This was a school newspaper, not a bully pulpit! 这是校报,不是恶霸讲坛!
[04:30] A conversation will be had. 会有一次谈话。
[04:32] If you could all turn your attention 如果你们能把注意力转移到
[04:35] to today’s required… reading?! 今天所需要的事情上…阅读?
[04:41] How could you let this happen? What did you say? 你怎么能让这种事情发生?你说什么?
[04:43] – Nothing! – I don’t believe it. – 没有!- 我不相信。
[04:44] You girls are always wagging your tongues! 你们女孩总是喜欢八卦!
[04:46] Calm down. Both of you. Please. 请你们两个人都冷静下来。
[04:49] I’ll attempt to avert disaster and speak with Harmon. 我会与赫曼交谈,尽量避免灾难。
[04:52] We can’t have this dirty bit of business 我们不能让这件肮脏的事情,
[04:54] mar the arrangements between you and Billy. 破坏你和比利之间的安排。
[04:59] Deep breaths. Breathe, breathe. 深呼吸。 呼吸,呼吸。
[05:08] This isn’t about whose fault it is. 这不是谁的错。
[05:11] – Fault? I didn’t… – Stop. – 错吗?我没有… – 停下来。
[05:14] It is of no concern who did or didn’t. 谁做了,谁没做,这无关紧要。
[05:16] We’ll simply do whatever it takes to get him back. 我们会尽一切可能让他回来。
[05:20] Get him back? He’s not a nice boy. 让他回来?他不是一个好男孩。
[05:24] Nice isn’t relevant. 好不好的无关紧要。
[05:26] I hate to tell you, and it’s a hard truth 我不想告诉你,这是一个
[05:29] you’ll come to understand. 残酷的事实。
[05:30] You put yourself in a situation. 你让自己陷入困境。
[05:33] That was a choice. 那是一种选择。
[05:34] Now you have a reputation. 现在你出名了。
[05:37] And girls with reputations do not have choices. 有名的女孩儿别无选择。
[05:42] Mother, he hurt me. 妈妈,他伤害了我。
[05:44] Tsk. 哦。
[05:47] Well, you seem to be all in one piece now. 嗯,你们现在看起来似乎合二为一了。
[05:50] How bad could it be? 到底能有多糟糕呢?
[05:56] Better take a gander. 最好抓一只雄鹅。
[05:57] And best sit down! 最好坐下来!
[06:06] Account for yourself! 为自己辩护吧!
[06:07] – I’m… sorry? – Your article! – 什么?- 你的文章!
[06:09] Or perhaps manifesto would be a better word. 或许“宣言”是个更好的词。
[06:13] I told the truth. 我说的是真相。
[06:15] This particular truth did not need to be told in the newspaper! 这个特殊的真相不需要在报纸上报道!
[06:18] In fact, that’s exactly where the truth should be expressed. 事实上,这正是表达真相的地方。
[06:20] – Your opinion is your opinion, not… – It’s not my opinion! it’s true. – 你的见解是你的见解,不是… – 这不是我的见解!这是事实。
[06:24] Isn’t it true that if I choose to marry, 如果我选择结婚,
[06:26] my life could be traded to the highest bidder 我的生命就可以买到出价最高的
[06:28] for some farmland and cows?! 农田和奶牛,这难道不是真的吗?
[06:30] That’s not what you wrote! 那不该是你写的!
[06:32] Don’t I, as a woman, deserve to even have an opinion? 我,作为一个女人,难道不该有自己的看法吗?
[06:34] Don’t you? 你不是吧?
[06:35] What about when Matthew didn’t so much as consult you 当马修与银行做了那笔交易,差点让我们
[06:38] when he made the deal with the bank 赔上了绿山墙的时候,他甚至
[06:39] that almost cost us Green Gables?! 都没跟你商量过,那又如何?
[06:41] Don’t you dare use our plight as fodder 你不能利用我们的困境
[06:44] for your… your belligerence! 作为你的…你挑衅的材料!
[06:46] I am not being belligerent! 我不是在挑衅!
[06:48] And what about poor Josie Pye? 那么可怜的乔西·派又如何呢?
[06:49] I never mentioned her! The article is about all women! 我从没提到过她!这篇文章是关于所有女性的!
[06:52] If it is about all women, 如果是关于所有女性的话,
[06:54] why was it only Josie who ran out of church crying? 为什么只有乔西哭着跑出教堂?
[07:05] I appreciate the time, Harmon. 我很感谢你的时间,赫曼。
[07:07] And I promise to consider our conversation carefully. 我保证会仔细考虑我们的谈话。
[07:10] I’m sure all will sort itself out. 我相信所有人都会分类好自己。
[07:18] Insufferable fellow. 让人难以忍受的家伙。
[07:20] Is there a worse smell than male desperation? 还有比男人绝望更难闻的气味吗?
[07:22] Billy, we’ll get you down to Charlottetown soon 比利,我们很快就会带你去夏洛特镇,
[07:25] so that we can find a young woman 以便找到一个
[07:26] who’s more compatible with our interests. 更符合我们利益的年轻女人。
[07:29] It’s all very unfortunate. 这是非常不幸的。
[07:30] It’s a miracle. 这是一个奇迹。
[07:31] Thank God we won’t have Josie as our sister. 感谢上帝,乔西不会成为我们的姐妹了。
[07:34] This is rich. 这真是很讽刺。
[07:35] Did all of you conveniently forget 你们所有人都适宜地忘记了
[07:38] I was in exactly the same situation two years ago? 两年前,我处于完全相同的情况吗?
[07:40] Oh, nonsense. It’s hardly the same. 哦,胡说,几乎不一样。
[07:42] Nonsense how? 胡说怎么了?
[07:43] Avonlea was slavering over my perceived impropriety. 对于我的不当行为,埃文利的口水淹没了我。
[07:46] The rumours nearly ruined me. 谣言差点毁了我。
[07:48] The rumours were disqualified 在特德·菲利普斯
[07:49] the moment Ted Phillips proposed. 求婚的那一刻,谣言就消失了。
[07:51] Which means Billy can fix this. 这意味着比利可以解决这个问题。
[07:53] By requalifying Josie’s reputation. 重新确认乔西的名誉。
[07:56] You know you have the power to make this right, right? 你知道你有能力把事情做好,对吧?
[08:00] You have all the power. 你拥有全部能力。
[08:02] All of it. 为这一切。
[08:04] This… incident is very different. 这… 这件事很不一样。
[08:06] The only difference is that you found me worthy of defense. 唯一不同的是,你认为我值得你为我辩护。
[08:10] And now you’re hanging Josie out to dry 现在,你把乔西晾在外面,
[08:12] because she’s not your daughter. 因为她不是你的女儿。
[08:13] So off we go, on to the next. 因此,我们开始下一步。
[08:16] Isn’t it amazing how she can be the talk of the town today, 不知何故,她能成为今天镇上的热门话题,
[08:19] and somehow, simultaneously, yesterday’s news? 同时又能成为昨天的新闻,难道不令人惊讶吗?
[08:23] Have some perspective, dear. 有一些观点,亲爱的。
[08:25] Small towns have long memories. 小镇有很长的记忆。
[08:26] Between those rumours you speak of, 在你谈到的这些谣言
[08:28] and a certain wedding debacle, 和某种婚礼之间,我们家族
[08:30] our family’s lucky to have preserved our good standing. 很幸运能保持良好的声誉。
[08:32] Lucky? My efforts were Herculean. 幸运?我的努力是巨大的。
[08:34] Another instance of perceived moral turpitude, 另一个道德败坏的例子,
[08:36] and who knows what would happen? 谁知道会发生什么呢?
[08:37] Now that you mention it… 既然你提到了…
[08:41] … I can think of one smell that’s worse …我能想到一种比男人绝望
[08:42] than male desperation. 更难闻的味道。
[08:46] Hypocrisy. 虚伪的味道。
[08:48] I need some air. 我需要一些新鲜空气。
[08:50] Excuse me. 抱歉。
[08:54] Hmm. College transformed her into quite the little wordsmith. 嗯。大学把她变成了一个小词霸。
[09:02] How bad was it at church? 在教堂里有多糟糕?
[09:05] It was one-hundred percent bad. 那是百分之一百的糟糕。
[09:06] – Mathematically-speaking. – Argh! – 从数学上讲。- 呃!
[09:08] How did it all get so mixed up?! 怎么搞的这么乱呢?
[09:10] I was writing about justice and equality! 我在写关于正义与平等的文章!
[09:12] What could be more virtuous than that? 还有什么比这更有道德的呢?
[09:14] I wasn’t even thinking about Josie. 我根本没提到过乔西。
[09:16] – That much was clear. – Diana! – 这点很清楚。- 黛安娜!
[09:18] I’m sorry, Anne, but you should’ve seen 对不起,安妮,但是,当乔西
[09:21] the look on Josie’s face when she ran out. 跑出去的时候,你应该看看她的表情。
[09:25] Help me. 帮帮我。
[09:27] I need to fix this. What should I do? 我需要解决这个问题,我该怎么办?
[09:29] Apologize. 去道歉。
[09:31] But I believe in what I wrote! 但是我相信我写的东西!
[09:33] And contrary to popular opinion, 与现行的观念冲突,
[09:34] I believe a newspaper is where these ideas belong. 我认为报纸是这些想法的归属。
[09:36] No, Anne. 不,安妮。
[09:38] Apologize to Josie. 向乔西道歉。
[09:54] – Good day. – Bye. – 日安。- 再见。
[10:07] – Josie. – 乔西。
[10:32] But he shouldn’t have touched you! 但是他不应该碰你!
[10:34] You shouldn’t have written about it! 你不应该写关于这一切!
[10:36] You’ve always been jealous of me. 你一直嫉妒我。
[10:39] You couldn’t rise to my level, 你无法达到我的水平,
[10:41] so you’ve brought me down to yours. 所以,你就把我拉低到你的水平。
[10:43] Congratulations, Anne. 恭喜,安妮。
[10:45] Now I’m trash. Just like you. 现在我很垃圾,就像你一样。
[11:00] Everyone… 每一个人…
[11:02] Everyone! Uh… 每一个人!呃…
[11:06] Anyone? 任何一个人?
[11:19] I believe we’ve yelled enough about the incident. 相信我们对这件事,喊叫的够多了。
[11:21] How would you like to proceed? 你们想要如何继续下去?
[11:23] My first recommendation is to talk at a level 我首先建议是好好讲话,
[11:25] that won’t cause deafness. 而不是大喊大叫。
[11:29] We’re arguing about the wrong thing. 我们正在争论错误的事情。
[11:32] This isn’t about what Anne wrote. 这与安妮写了什么无关。
[11:34] This is about what’s fair. 这是关于公平是什么。
[11:35] What’s fair?! 公平是什么?
[11:37] My piece is literally and precisely called “What is Fair”? 我的文章被精确地称为“什么是公平?”
[11:41] Anne, it’s time to listen. Gilbert, please elaborate. 安妮,是时候聆听了。吉尔伯特,请阐述。
[11:45] I mean, fairness to us. The team. 我的意思是,对我们来说公平—团队。
[11:49] You could’ve pitched your idea, 你本可以提出你的想法,
[11:51] and we could’ve worked on it together. 我们本可以一起努力的。
[11:53] I’m sure there’s a way that we can talk about equality without… 我敢肯定,有一种方法可以谈论平等而无需…
[11:57] ruining a girl’s life. 毁掉一个女孩儿的生活。
[11:58] Oh, now you have an opinion on equality? 哦,现在你对平等有看法了?
[12:00] It’s the same opinion I probably would’ve had yesterday, 我昨天可能会有同样的看法,
[12:03] had you bothered to ask. 如果你劳神问一下的话。
[12:05] Interesting! Because at the fair, I could’ve sworn 有趣儿!因为在集市上,我发誓
[12:06] I saw you negotiating for an attractive new parcel of land. 看到你正在谈判购买一款诱人的新土地。
[12:09] I mean… wife. 我的意思…妻子。
[12:11] Alright, then! 好吧,那么!
[12:13] Why don’t I tell you my plan 为什么在这个房间自燃之前,
[12:15] before this room spontaneously combusts? 我不告诉你们,我的计划?
[12:16] From now on, we will be exercising a rigid guideline 从现在开始,我们将执行严格的指导方针,
[12:20] I’d assumed was clear from the beginning. 我认为从一开始就是明确的。
[12:23] I am the editor-in-chief. 我是主编。
[12:24] As such, all articles must be met with my seal of approval 因此,在文章印刷之前,所有文章。
[12:28] before they go to print, or else they don’t go to print. 都必须得到我的批准,否则,不会印刷。
[12:32] Understood? 明白了吗?
[12:33] Wonderful. On the topic of the next issue, 太棒了。关于下一期的话题,
[12:36] please break into groups and begin discussing 请分成小组,开始讨论
[12:38] what you’d like to see in its pages. 你想在版面上看到的内容。
[12:40] Anne. 安妮。
[12:49] Is what I wrote utterly ill-conceived? 我写的内容是完全错误的构思吗?
[12:52] It makes perfect sense to me, but maybe… 这对我来说很有意义,但也许…
[12:54] Honestly, Miss Stacy, I thought I was righting a wrong. 老实说,史黛西小姐,我想我错了。
[12:57] It… it wasn’t ill-conceived. 这…这构思没错。
[12:58] There were unintended consequences, clearly, 显然,有意想不到的后果,
[13:02] but at its core the piece was stirring 但从根本上讲,文章令人激动,
[13:04] and… and thought-provoking. 而且…发人深省。
[13:05] In a larger newspaper, 在更大的报纸上,
[13:07] with a broader readership that is open to the changing times, 随着时代的变化,读者会越来越多,
[13:10] your words might’ve made a positive impact. 你的文字可能会产生积极的影响。
[13:13] Truly? 真的?
[13:15] Truly. 真的。
[13:17] But, Anne, 但是,安妮,
[13:18] why didn’t you come to me? 你为什么不来找我?
[13:19] We could’ve avoided casualties. 我们本可以避免伤亡。
[13:21] Sound journalism must defend the voiceless, 健全的新闻业必须保护不能发声者,
[13:23] not send them further into silence. 而不是让他们陷入沉默。
[13:25] I was worried it would lose impact 我担心,如果不立即报道,
[13:26] if I didn’t publish immediately. 这会失去影响。
[13:28] I understand that impulse, 我理解那种冲动,
[13:29] but in order for big… new ideas to take hold, 但是为了使宏大的…新的想法扎根,
[13:33] they must be carefully planned and flawlessly executed. 它们必须被仔细计划,并完美地执行。
[13:37] Your rashness ruined an opportunity 你的鲁莽断送了一次
[13:39] for an intelligent conversation. 进行明智对话的机会。
[13:42] And it hurt your friend. 而且还伤害了你的朋友。
[13:43] I tried to apologize to Josie. 我试图向乔西道歉。
[13:45] How did that go? 事情进展如何?
[13:49] Painfully. 痛苦。
[13:51] Well, my only advice for that is, 好吧,我对此唯一的建议是,
[13:53] if at first you don’t succeed… 如果你一开始没有成功…
[13:55] Can I at least help you with the editorial correction? 我可以帮你编辑更正一下吗?
[13:56] – I can try to explain. – I’m sure you can. – 我可以解释一下。- 我相信你可以。
[13:59] But you absolutely may not. 但是你绝对不可以。
[14:01] You’re off editorial writing for good, I’m afraid. 恐怕你再也不能写社论了。
[14:04] I must mete out consequences. You know that. 我必须消除后果。你是知道的。
[14:06] So… make friends with your new beat: 所以…和你的新节奏做朋友吧:
[14:09] the fertilizer column. 肥料专栏。
[14:11] Don’t fret. 别担心。
[14:12] This is a farming town. 这是一个农业城镇。
[14:14] It’s a very popular topic. 这是一个非常流行的话题。
[14:24] Gentlemen, shall we begin? 先生们,我们开始吧?
[14:26] Thank you for meeting on such short notice. 谢谢你们这么快就来开会。
[14:28] Like you, I had a near-medical conniption 像你一样,当我在我们的小报上读到
[14:32] when I read such conjecture in our little paper. 这样的推测时,我感觉几乎天旋地转。
[14:35] But I’ve devised a strategy for how to deal… 但我已经制定了一个对策…
[14:37] There’s only one strategy. 只有一个策略。
[14:39] We’re taking back the press. 我们要收回报社。
[14:41] There’s no need to be rash, these are children… 不必着急,这些都是孩子……
[14:43] It’s not as though this is the first provocation. 这并不是第一次挑衅。
[14:46] Certainly not. I recall an article on the savage natives 当然不是。我记得有一篇关于树林里
[14:49] who run around in our woods, doing God knows what. 野蛮土著人的文章,天知道在干什么。
[14:52] Scalping and stealing. 剥人头皮和偷窃。
[14:53] We’re getting a little off topic. Why don’t we… 我们有点跑题了。我们为什么不……
[14:56] And what about the obituary for the coloured woman? 还有那有色女人的讣告呢?
[14:59] – Her name was Mary. – I have relatives – 她叫玛丽。- 我有亲戚
[15:01] who fought in wars… 参加过战争…
[15:03] and did not receive the dignity 并没有得到登报
[15:06] of being memorialized in print. 被纪念的尊严。
[15:08] The children do seem to be taking liberties, 孩子们似乎很随意,
[15:11] publishing whatever they want. 想到什么就发表什么。
[15:13] We’re taking back the damn press, and that’s that! 我们正在收回该死的报社,仅此而已!
[15:15] Let’s focus. I have several ideas… 让我们集中精力。我有几个主意…
[15:18] I suggest we hold off on repossessing the press. 我建议我们暂时不要收回报社。
[15:22] The community has enjoyed seeing themselves 这个社区乐于
[15:24] through the pages of the newspaper. 通过报纸了解自己。
[15:26] Moreover, it keeps the children busy 此外,它使孩子们在这些
[15:28] during these idle summer months. 闲散的夏季保持忙碌。
[15:30] Agreed. Speaking as a mother… 同意。作为一个母亲…
[15:32] I wasn’t quite finished. 我还没说完呢。
[15:34] It seems like you took the article to heart. 看来你很重视这篇文章。
[15:36] Hysterical interruptions. 歇斯底里的打断。
[15:38] Beg your pardon. 请您再说一遍。
[15:39] – I’m not hyst… – Case in point. – 我不是歇斯… – 例如。
[15:41] Instead of cancelling the paper, 不是取消报纸,
[15:43] we will dictate a list of acceptable topics 而是会列出可接受的主题列表,
[15:46] and issue a list of what is not fit to print. 和不适合发表的主题列表。
[15:49] Now, this mandate will ensure there are no more surprises. 现在,这项授权将确保不再有意外。
[15:52] – All in favour? – Just a minute. – 全都赞成吗?- 等一下。
[15:53] – Aye! – Done. – 啊! – 完成了。
[15:55] Of course, Anne Shirley Cuthbert must be disciplined. 当然,安妮·雪莉·卡斯伯特必须遵守纪律。
[15:58] That’s easy. She’s off the paper. 这很容易。她不在报社了。
[16:00] Mrs. Lynde, why don’t you run along 林德太太,你为什么不跑去,
[16:03] and deliver the news to Miss Stacy? 把消息告诉史黛西小姐呢?
[16:04] From one woman… to another. 从一个女人…到另一个。
[16:09] And I know I was meant to be scared of the monster, 我知道,我应该害怕这个怪物,
[16:12] but I felt an overwhelming sadness for him. 但是我为他感到无法抑制的悲伤。
[16:15] He was so wounded and lovelorn. 他是如此的受伤,失恋。
[16:17] Frankenstein was always mad and… 弗兰肯斯坦总是很疯狂……
[16:19] The… the doctor? I suppose he… 该…医生?我猜想他…
[16:22] No, no. The monster. 不,不。怪物。
[16:25] Oh, uh, Frankenstein is the doctor. 哦,嗯,弗兰肯斯坦是医生。
[16:29] Or did you mean the doctor, 还是你说的那个医生,
[16:31] while appearing ordinary on the outside, 虽然外表看起来很普通,
[16:33] may indeed have been the true “monster” on the inside? 也许里面是真正的“怪物”?
[16:36] What? I… 什么?我…
[16:39] Um… didn’t you love that the weather mirrored ns 嗯…难道你不喜欢天气反映了
[16:44] the emotio the characters are feeling? 人物的情感吗?
[16:46] Um, I… I didn’t notice that. 嗯,我…我没注意到。
[16:48] But I like it when the creature steals the dog sled. 但是当动物偷雪橇时,我喜欢。
[16:50] That was crazy! 那真是疯狂!
[16:57] Well… you’re a handsome creature. 好吧…你是一个英俊的生物。
[17:00] You have that in your favour. 你有你的爱好。
[17:04] I wonder if… 我怀疑假如…
[17:06] if we could think of something else to do. 我们能想点别的事情做的话。
[17:10] Instead of talking? 而不是谈话?
[17:27] It’s lunacy! 这是愚蠢的行为!
[17:29] It’s… unfair. 这是…不公正的。
[17:31] This is no longer about the newspaper. Oh, no. 这与报纸无关。哦,不。
[17:34] No, no, no. This is about men, 不,不,不。这是关于男人,
[17:37] feeling uncomfortable with women, with modernity itself! 和女人在一起不舒服,还有现代化本身!
[17:40] I’m afraid I’m a bit lost. 恐怕我有点迷惑。
[17:42] Men’s hat fashions! There’s a pressing topic! 男士帽子时尚!有一个紧迫的话题!
[17:45] What’s next? An ode to cigars?! 接下来是什么?雪茄颂歌?
[17:47] Top-ten moustache waxes?! 十大胡须蜡?!
[17:49] Do you mean to say the Board is mandating 你的意思是说董事会规定哪些
[17:51] what can and can’t be written about? 内容可以写,哪些内容不能写?
[17:52] That is precisely what those old codgers have decreed! 这正是那些老家伙们所下的命令!
[17:55] Not Rachel, of course. 当然不是雷切尔。
[17:57] She’s as scandalized as I am about this. 她和我一样为此感到震惊。
[17:59] But she was resoundingly outvoted! 但是,她被压制投票!
[18:01] All because of what I wrote?! 都是因为我写的?!
[18:03] – Oh, my word. – Let me put this plainly. – 哦,我的天。 – 让我说清楚一点。
[18:07] This isn’t about Anne’s article. 这与安妮的文章无关。
[18:09] This is censorship. 这是审查制度。
[18:11] Censorship that was sparked by small-mindedness. 由心胸狭隘引发的审查制度。
[18:14] There is a difference between incendiary content and libel. 辛辣的内容和诽谤之间是有区别的。
[18:17] And what exactly is that difference? 这种区别到底是什么?
[18:19] Opinions are legal, libel is not. 见解是合法的,诽谤不是。
[18:22] Anne wrote an opinion that was… clearly inflammatory. 安妮写的观点显然是…煽动性的。
[18:26] Now the Board is using her words as an excuse 现在,董事会以她的文字,
[18:28] to limit the freedom of the press. 为借口来限制新闻自由。
[18:30] Everyone has a right to express their opinions freely, 每个人都有权利自由表达自己的意见,
[18:33] even if they’re unpopular. 即使他们不受欢迎。
[18:37] What do you think about all this, Matthew? 马修,你如何看待这一切?
[18:40] Um… um… 嗯…嗯…
[18:42] I reckon you’ve heard from about enough men on this topic. 我估计,你已经从许多的男人那里 听到关于这个话题的看法了。
[18:50] What can be done? How can I help? 该怎么办?有什么可以帮忙的吗?
[18:53] I buried the lead. 我把铅字(也有先驱者的意思)埋葬了。
[18:56] That’s newspaper talk. 那是报纸的声音。
[18:58] I’m so worked up. 我很努力过了。
[19:00] Anne, I’m sorry. 安妮,对不起。
[19:03] I came over to tell you that the Board 我过来告诉你,董事会
[19:05] will only let the newspaper continue to publish… 可以允许报纸继续出版…
[19:08] If I’m fired. 如果我被解雇了。
[19:38] 故事俱乐部。 1896年-1898年 W.R.I.T(我们在真理中安息)
[20:04] I wish I had better news. 我希望我有更好的消息。
[20:05] I think the best option is to play by their rules for a spell, 我觉得最好的办法就是按照他们的规则玩一段时间,
[20:09] and then, down the road, maybe they’ll… reconsider. 然后,在过程中,也许他们会…重新考虑。
[20:13] No one’s forcing them to read the paper. 没人强迫他们看报纸。
[20:16] What are the new rules, anyway? 无论如何,新规则是什么?
[20:22] “The weather, hat fashions, farm stories, “天气,帽子时尚,农场故事,
[20:26] but no references to animal husbandry.” 但是没有提到畜牧业。“
[20:29] It’s good they fired her. 他们开除了她很好。
[20:32] What did you say? 你说什么?
[20:34] If Anne were here, she’d just say: 假如安妮在这里,她就会说:
[20:36] “Use your imaginations!” ”发挥你的想象力!“
[20:38] And then find some way to ruin 然后以某种方式毁了
[20:39] what’s left of the newspaper for the rest of us. 我们其他人写的内容。
[20:41] Hold on. Let’s not forget where all this started. 等一等。我们不要忘记这一切的起点。
[20:43] It started with Billy Andrews disrespecting Josie Pye. 它始于比利·安德鲁斯对乔西·派的不尊重。
[20:46] Anne should’ve left well enough alone. 安妮应该一个人离开。
[20:48] Anne stood up for a person who suffered a cruelty. 安妮为遭受虐待的人挺身而出。
[20:51] That person could’ve easily been you. 那个人很可能就是你。
[20:56] “Women matter on their own, not in relation to a man.” “女人是独立存在的,与男人无关。”
[21:01] Whom here disagrees? 有谁不同意吗?
[21:06] “We all deserve the right to bodily autonomy “我们都应该享有身体自主权,
[21:08] and to be treated with respect and dignity. 应该得到尊重和尊严的对待。
[21:11] To say ‘stop’ and be heard; instead of pushed, derided, 说“停”,是让别人听见;而不是被推搡,被嘲笑,
[21:15] and told that a man knows more 并告诉我们,男人比我们
[21:16] about our basic rights and desires than we do.” 更了解我们的基本权利和愿望。”
[21:20] What do you think, Moody? 你觉得呢,穆迪?
[21:21] Do you know more about the contents 你是否比鲁比
[21:23] of Ruby’s mind than she does? 更了解鲁比的思想?
[21:25] I… barely know one thing. 我…几乎不知道一件事。
[21:28] I certainly know more than that! 我当然知道更多!
[21:30] “Women are not made whole by men. “男人不能使女人完整。
[21:32] Women are made whole the moment they enter this world.” 妇女一进入这个世界就变得完整了。”
[21:36] You know she’d stand up for any one of you. 你们知道她会为你们中的任何一个人挺身而出。
[21:38] Even in spite of what you’re saying about her, 不管你是怀着恶意说她,
[21:40] she’d do what was right. 她都会做正确的事。
[21:41] That’s who she is. 那就是她。
[21:48] I know I’m not your favourite person right now… 我知道,现在,我不是你们喜欢的人…
[21:50] No, Anne, not at all. 不,安妮,一点也不。
[21:52] We’re sorry! 我们很抱歉!
[21:53] We didn’t understand! 我们没理解!
[21:57] We’re sorry. 我们很抱歉!
[21:58] You shouldn’t have ever been blamed. 你不应该受到责备。
[22:02] Well, I came to say I, uh… 好吧,我是说我,嗯…
[22:06] I have enough of these for everybody. 我给大家准备了这些,足够多。
[22:10] I have a plan. 我有个计划。
[22:13] Oh, good, because Miss Stacy’s plan is terrible. 很好,因为史黛西小姐的计划很糟糕。
[22:32] – Anne’s farm boy has gotten so tall! – 安妮家农场的男孩长这么高了!
[22:35] I wonder if he has a farm girl. 我想知道他是否有个农家姑娘。
[22:50] I’ve brought you something. 我给你带了点东西。
[22:56] What have we here? 这里有什么?
[22:59] A proposal. 一个提案。
[23:00] Play mother, won’t you, Priss? There’s a dear. 扮演你妈妈,不是吗,普西?亲爱的。
[23:07] Father, you’ve… spoken of your anxiety 父亲,你……谈到你对这个
[23:10] about the future of this farm, 农场未来的忧虑,
[23:11] and making sure the finances are shored up 以及确保在雨天时,
[23:13] in case of a rainy day. 财务有所支撑。
[23:15] This isn’t something that should concern you greatly. 这不是你应该特别关心的事情。
[23:18] Oh, sugar. 哦,糖。
[23:21] But it… does. 但是…确实如此。
[23:25] From what I understand, 据我了解,
[23:26] you haven’t considered buying into the futures market. 你没有考虑过在期货市场买进。
[23:28] – No need. – I disagree. – 没必要。- 我不同意。
[23:30] Even a sole futures contract of corn, 即使是唯一的玉米期货合约,
[23:33] about 5,000 bushels or 127 metric tons… 也大约有5,000蒲式耳或127公吨…
[23:36] Oh. No milk? 哦。 没有牛奶吗?
[23:38] I’ll do it. 我会做的。
[23:41] As I was saying, 正如我所说,
[23:42] that one contract could stabilize our earnings 一份合同可以稳定我们的收入,
[23:46] and protect us in the case of unforeseeable disaster. 并在发生不可预见的灾难时保护我们。
[23:49] – Disasters, eh? – Acts of God, – 灾害,是吗? -上帝的行为,
[23:51] or imprudent successors. 或不谨慎的继任者。
[23:53] Tea everywhere. 到处都是茶水。
[23:55] – Does this all make sense? – Of course it does. – 这一切有意义吗?- 当然有。
[23:58] Naturally I understand the value of hedging our bets. 自然,我了解对冲赌注的价值。
[24:00] It’s a basic economic principle, darling. 这是一项基本的经济原则,亲爱的。
[24:03] But I’m certain Billy won’t understand any of it. 但是我肯定,比利对此一无所知。
[24:05] Father, Billy is why I’m saying this. 父亲,比利是我这么说的原因。
[24:11] If you just allowed me to work with him… 如果你只允许我和他一起工作…
[24:13] A woman could never have the authority 一个女人永远不可能拥有
[24:15] to represent an enterprise such as ours. 代表我们这样的企业的权力。
[24:17] I’m sorry, sweetheart. 我很抱歉,亲爱的。
[24:19] Oh. Now it’s cold. 哦。茶已经凉了。
[24:26] Someday, Priscilla, you will do your husband proud. 总有一天,普西,你会让你的丈夫感到骄傲。
[24:37] – Goodbye. – Thank you. – 再见。- 谢谢。
[24:40] – Big day tomorrow. – Heh. The biggest. – 明天是个大日子。- 嘿。最大的。
[24:45] It’s not the same without Josie. 没有乔西就不一样了。
[24:48] I miss her too. 我也想念她。
[24:49] Poor Josie. Can you imagine? 可怜的乔西,你可以想象吗?
[24:52] You finally get to have your first real kiss, 你终于有了第一次真正的吻,
[24:54] it’s supposed to be so romantic, but you’re so, so scared? 它应该是如此浪漫,但你是如此,如此害怕?
[24:58] I wonder if it even counts. 我不知道这是否算是接吻。
[25:00] I think it only counts if both people kissing want it to happen 我认为只有两个人都希望接吻发生
[25:04] and have feelings for each other. 并且彼此有感情时,才算是接吻。
[25:06] – See you tomorrow. – Bye, Anne. – 明天见。- 再见,安妮。
[25:08] – Bye. – Bye. – 再见。- 再见
[25:13] May I take Midnight for a ride? 我可以骑“午夜”(马的名字)去兜风吗?
[25:15] There’s something I have to do. 有些事情,我要去做。
[25:17] As long as you’re back in time for your chores. 只要你准时回来做家务。
[25:40] – May I speak with Josie? – May I ask who’s calling? – 我可以和乔西谈谈吗?- 请问如何称呼你?
[25:44] A sympathetic friend. 一个富有同情心的朋友。
[25:56] When I wrote the piece, 当我写这篇文章的时候,
[25:58] I had no clue of the consequence 我不知道你因此而
[25:59] you’d face because of it. 面临的后果。
[26:00] I was hot-headed and heedless, 我头脑发热,轻率,
[26:02] and in my eagerness to do good, I did you harm. 渴望做好事,却伤害了你。
[26:05] I didn’t mean to… but I did. 我不是故意的…但是我做了。
[26:09] You needn’t forgive me, Josie. 你不必原谅我,乔西。
[26:11] That’s not why I’m here. 那不是我在这里的原因。
[26:12] In fact, you should be angry with me 实际上,只要你愿意,
[26:14] for as long as you like, but… 你想一直生气都行,但是…
[26:17] … please know that I understand the extent of my wrongs. …请明白,我知道我错误的程度。
[26:20] And I am very… very sorry. 我非常……非常抱歉。
[26:28] You can slap me again. 你可以再打我一巴掌。
[26:31] Your face has paint on it. 你的脸上有油漆。
[26:37] We’re planning an action tomorrow, 我们正在计划明天采取行动,
[26:39] a show of solidarity to remind the town 用广告板来提醒这个城镇,
[26:41] that all voices matter. 所有的声音都是重要的。
[26:43] The whole newspaper is involved. 整个报社都参与其中。
[26:44] You could join us, if you like. 如果你愿意,可以加入我们。
[26:46] Not a chance. 没有可能。
[26:50] I want to ask you something. 我想问你点事儿。
[26:54] How did you know to write about equality and dignity? 你是怎么知道写平等与尊严的?
[26:59] It’s not as though you’ve had a lot of experience with that. 你在这方面好像没有什么经验。
[27:03] For most of my life I’ve had to fight the idea 在我生命的大部分时间里,我都必须与这样的
[27:06] that I’m… nothing more than someone to throw away, 念头作斗争:我…无非是被人扔掉的
[27:09] or pass around as needed, 或者因为需要而被传来传去的,
[27:12] or that I’m not capable of being of real help 又或者我没有生存能力的,
[27:14] – because I’m a girl. – Right. Trash. – 因为我是女孩。- 对,垃圾。
[27:17] Yes, that. 是的,那是。
[27:20] But I came to understand 但是我开始明白,
[27:21] that I was the same person the whole time. 我一直都是同一个人。
[27:24] I’m loved now, but when I wasn’t, 我现在被爱着,但当没人我爱的时候,
[27:27] it didn’t mean I wasn’t worthy of it. 并不意味着我不值得爱。
[27:33] No one but you is allowed to dictate what you’re worth. 除了你,没有人可以决定你的价值。
[27:42] Are you sure you don’t want to join us tomorrow? 你确定明天不想加入我们吗?
[27:44] No, Anne, I don’t. 不,安妮,我不去。
[27:47] Do you want it in writing? 你要书面回答吗?
[27:54] Hmm. 嗯。
[28:21] Anne, uh, ca-can I talk to you? 安妮,嗯,我可以跟你谈谈吗?
[28:24] I need advice. It’s about my girl. 我需要建议。关于我的女孩。
[28:27] Your… girl? You… you have a girl? 你的…女孩?你…你有一个女孩吗?
[28:32] So… everything has been good. 所以…一切都很好。
[28:36] Um… I like her so much. 嗯…我非常喜欢她。
[28:39] We walk together, we read the same book, we’ve kissed. 我们一起散步,我们读同一本书,我们已经亲吻。
[28:42] Really! 真的!
[28:44] How… surprising? 多么…令人惊讶?
[28:46] No, it’s confusing. 不,这令人困惑。
[28:48] Because… she seems to like the kissing part, 因为…她似乎喜欢接吻的部分,
[28:51] but not the part where we talk. 但不喜欢我们交谈的部分。
[28:53] Oh. I… 哦。我…
[28:54] It makes me feel like I’m not good enough. 这让我觉得自己不够好。
[28:57] And I… I guess that’s true. 我…我想是真的。
[28:58] She’s rich, I’m poor, 她富有,我贫穷,
[29:00] so how could she ever really like me? 她怎么可能真的喜欢我呢?
[29:02] Jerry, stop. 杰瑞,停。
[29:05] In matters of the heart, 内心深处,
[29:07] money should be of no importance. 金钱不重要。
[29:09] I have never heard you humble yourself like this. 我从来没见你这么卑微过。
[29:12] It sounds like she’s degrading you. 听起来她在贬低你。
[29:14] Frankly, she doesn’t sound like a very nice person. 坦率地说,她听起来不像是一个很好的人。
[29:20] But… Diana’s your best friend. 但是…黛安娜是你最好的朋友啊。
[29:25] Diana? You and Diana? 黛安娜?你和黛安娜?
[29:28] So she didn’t even tell you. 所以她甚至都没有告诉你?
[29:30] You see? She’s ashamed to be with me. 你看?她为和我在一起感到羞耻。
[29:42] Matthew… 马修…
[29:44] do you… do you think good can come of all this? 你……你认为这一切会带来好结果吗?
[29:48] Anne… she wants to change things… 安妮……她想要改变一些事情……
[29:53] … for the better. …为了变得更好。
[29:55] So… 那么…
[29:56] … we’ll stand by her… as she tries. …我们会支持她…当她尝试的时候。
[30:02] That’s our job… I reckon. 那是我们的职责…我认为。
[30:06] Best get to bed, then. 最好上床睡觉,然后。
[30:08] Tomorrow will be an eventful day. 明天将是多事的一天。
[30:11] For sure. 当然。
[30:26] They can’t take your beauty away from you. 他们无法夺走你的美丽。
[30:31] Goodnight, dear. 晚安,亲爱的。
[31:12] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[31:14] I like you. 我喜欢你。
[31:17] I mean… 我的意思是…
[31:19] I still like you. 我还是喜欢你。
[31:21] I liked you too. 我也喜欢你。
[31:24] I can fix this. 我可以修复这件事。
[31:27] Want me to fix this? 要我修复这件事吗?
[31:29] I don’t want anything from you. 我不要你的任何东西。
[31:32] Least of all redemption. 尤其是救赎。
[31:55] – Alright. – Morning! – 好的。-早上好!
[31:58] I thought you could use some help. 我以为你需要帮助。
[32:06] Anne? 安妮?
[32:07] What’s wrong? 哪出错了?
[32:11] Who are you here to see? 你来这里找谁?
[32:14] Me or Jerry? 我或者杰瑞?
[32:18] Why didn’t you tell me? 你怎么不告诉我?
[32:20] Is-is it because of what I wrote about Josie? 是,是因为我写了有关乔西的文章吗?
[32:22] – You thought me untrustworthy? – Of-of-of course not! – 你觉得我不值得信任?-噢,噢,当然不是!
[32:25] – It started weeks before that! – Weeks?! – 在此之前的几周开始的!- 几周?
[32:27] It doesn’t mean anything. 这没有任何意义。
[32:29] How can kissing someone repeatedly not mean anything?! 反复亲吻某人怎么可能没有任何意义呢?
[32:33] I-I don’t know. I thought the kisses meant something, 我,我不知道。我以为接吻意味着某种意义,
[32:36] but then they didn’t, but then I didn’t want them to stop, 但没有意义,可是我又不想停下来,
[32:38] – even though they didn’t… – You’re not making any sense! – 即使接吻没有… – 你不讲理!
[32:40] That’s why I couldn’t tell you. 这就是为什么我不能告诉你。
[32:43] Yesterday… 昨天…
[32:45] Jerry came to talk to me about a girl… 杰瑞来跟我谈一个女孩的事……
[32:48] who was being cruel, and… 她很无情,而且…
[32:51] and never in a million years did I think 而且一百万年我也想不到,
[32:53] he was describing my truest friend. 他在描述我最真诚的朋友。
[32:55] – Who are you? – I’m still me! – 你是谁?- 我还是我!
[33:00] I promise you! 我向你保证!
[33:02] I should’ve never gotten involved with him. 我不该和他有任何瓜葛。
[33:04] It’s ridiculous. 这是荒谬的。
[33:05] – And why is that? – You know why. – 那是为什么?- 你知道为什么。
[33:07] I guess I do. 我想是的。
[33:10] Because Jerry told me that you make him feel common. 因为杰瑞告诉我,你让他感到自己很普通。
[33:14] – That’s hardly my fault. – Isn’t it? – 那不是我的错。- 不是吗?
[33:16] Our differences are glaring, wouldn’t you say? 我们之间的分歧是显而易见的,你说呢?
[33:18] I was hoping to spare his feelings 我希望能保留他的情感,
[33:20] and simply let Paris cause a natural end. 去巴黎之后自然就结束它。
[33:23] Is that what you’re doing with me? 这就是你对我做的?
[33:26] Biding time 等待时间
[33:27] until you can step into your preordained life 直到你进入充满高楼大厦和
[33:29] – full of architecture and fine cheese?! – No! – 精美奶酪的预定生活?- 不!
[33:32] With all the appropriate people! 与所有合适的人一起!
[33:34] Of course not! 当然不是!
[33:35] How could you say such a thing?! 你怎么能这样说?
[33:37] I guess I’ve never been good enough for you either. 我想对你来说,我从来都不够好。
[33:40] Don’t you dare. 你怎么敢。
[33:42] I have always stood by you, from the first day we met. 从我们相遇的第一天起,我就一直在你身边。
[33:46] You’re nullifying our whole friendship 为了这点小事,你就毁了
[33:48] over this one small trespass! 我们全部的友谊!
[33:50] You’d never survive stepping into society 你绝不会像我这样的顽童
[33:51] with an urchin like me! 一样步入社会!
[33:52] Oh, here we go! Again! 哦,又开始了!
[33:54] Anne Shirley Cuthbert and her tragical tale of woe! 安妮·雪莉·卡斯伯特和她悲惨的故事!
[33:57] No one is more hurt than you, Anne. You win! 安妮,没有人比你受到的伤害更大。你赢了!
[33:59] No, Diana. You win. 不,戴安娜,你赢了。
[34:01] ‘Cause the world always lets girls like you win. 因为世界总是让像你这样的女孩获胜。
[34:04] If you were my friend, you would understand. 如果你是我的朋友,你会明白的。
[34:07] Well, clearly you’re not. 好吧,显然你不是。
[34:10] And you never were. 而你从来都不是。
[34:13] Well… a true story. At last! 好吧 …一个真实的故事。终结了!
[34:50] I want my dowry. 我要我的嫁妆。
[34:56] I have no plans to marry in the near future. 我没计划,在不久的将来结婚。
[34:59] It’s mine, and I’m respectfully asking you for it now. 这是我的,我现在就恭敬地向你要嫁妆。
[35:02] It is only yours should I choose to give it to your husband. 我会选择把嫁妆送给你的丈夫,那么嫁妆就是你的了。
[35:05] Have you gone mad? 你发疯了吗?
[35:07] Did you receive your degree in education or clinical insanity? 你获得过教育或临床精神病的学位吗?
[35:09] Harmon! Be kind. 赫曼!和善点。
[35:11] Prissy is developing an independent mind! 普西正在形成一种独立的思想!
[35:13] All the girls are being lunatics. 所有的女孩都疯了。
[35:14] Everyone is overreacting. 每个人都反应过度。
[35:16] What is so wrong with the status quo? 现状到底有什么错?
[35:19] It put a roof over your head 现状是,可以为你遮风挡雨,
[35:21] and nice clothes on your back, 让你衣着光鲜,让我们
[35:23] and we ladies didn’t have to lift a finger. 女士十指不沾阳春水。
[35:25] I am all for it. 我完全赞成。
[35:30] Judging by your less-than-magnanimous expression, Father, 从你坦率的表情来看,父亲,
[35:34] I’m going to guess that’s a no. 我猜你不同意。
[35:50] They wouldn’t… not come? After all this? 他们不会…不来吗?毕竟这?
[35:56] Have faith. 要有信心。
[35:58] Just a suggestion. Not telling you what to do. 只是一个建议,没有告诉你该怎么办。
[36:26] Welcome, welcome. 欢迎,欢迎。
[36:32] Jane said you were doing something absolutely daft 简说,你在做一件绝对愚蠢的事,
[36:35] that she totally and fundamentally disagreed with. 她完全不赞成。
[36:38] So I had come. May I join you? 所以我来了,我可以加入吗?
[36:42] The more, the merrier. 人越多越好。
[36:44] Our moment is near! 我们的时刻快到了!
[36:47] Are you ready to fight for what’s right?! 你准备好为正确的事而战了吗?
[36:49] – Yeah!! – Got yours?! – 是的!- 你有吗?
[36:53] Here, Prissy. I brought extra. 在这里,普西,我有多余的。
[36:56] And you can use Diana’s board. She won’t be joining. 你可以拿黛安娜的木板,她不会来了。
[36:59] Alright, let’s make some noise!!! 好吧,让我们发出一些声音!!!
[37:10] – Come join us at the town hall! – Let’s go, come on! – 快来市政厅加入我们吧!- 我们走,快!
[37:15] Come and join, come and join! 来加入,来加入!
[37:28] Let’s go! 我们走!
[37:29] – The more, the merrier! – Everyone to the town hall! – 越多越好! – 大家去市政厅!
[37:31] – Come on, join in! – 来,加入!
[37:37] On our way to Town Hall! 在前往市政厅的路上!
[37:39] Town Hall. Come. Come on. 市政厅。来吧,来吧。
[37:45] – This way, everyone! Let’s go! – 大家这边走!我们走吧!
[37:53] Alright. 好的。
[37:55] – Heading into Town Hall now! – 现在进入市政厅!
[37:59] This way, everyone! 这边来,每个人!
[38:00] – Let’s go! – 我们走!
[38:07] – This way! This way! – 这边!这边!
[38:09] – This way, everybody! – … inside! – 大家跟着走! – …进去!
[38:18] What in blazes is going on here?! 吵吵嚷嚷的,这里发生了什么?
[38:20] Excuse me, there is a meeting in session! 对不起,正在开会。
[38:23] If you don’t mind! 如果你不介意的话!
[38:25] – For heaven’s sake! – What the devil is… – 看在上帝的份上!- 什么鬼东西…
[38:28] Good morning. What you are about to witness 早上好。你将要见证的
[38:31] is an organized action. 是一场有组织的行动。
[38:33] This is an outrage, that’s what it is! 这是暴行,就是!
[38:36] – How dare you… – They have a right to their say! – 你怎么敢… – 他们有权发言!
[38:41] – What the devil is going on here?! – Listen. – 这里到底是怎么回事?- 听着。
[38:44] We are not here to provoke! 我们不是来寻衅闹事的!
[38:54] We are here… 我们来这里…
[38:56] to be heard. 是说出自己的声音。
[38:58] Even though… 即使…
[38:59] you tried to silence our voices, 你们试图让我们沉默,
[39:02] well, we have a message for you. 好吧,我们向你们显示一条信息。
[39:07] 言论自由是一项人权
[39:20] Go on, get up there. Go on. 继续,站起来去那里。继续。
[39:23] Now come along now, that’s quite, quite enough. 现在,消停吧,够了,够了。
[39:30] Get down from that… 从那下来…
[39:38] Thanks for the suggestions. 谢谢你的建议。
[39:47] Miss Stacy, control your children! 史黛西小姐,控制你的孩子们!
[39:53] They are not children. 他们不是孩子。
[39:55] And they are not out of control. 他们并没有失控。
[40:13] Well, are you pleased? 好吧,你满意吗?
[40:16] I’m so happy Josie came. 我很高兴乔西来了。
[40:18] – Try, try again. – 试试,再试一次。
[40:20] What do you think’ll happen now? 你认为现在会发生什么?
[40:23] Definitely another electric, and properly edited, 绝对是另一份,经过适当编辑的,
[40:27] issue of the newspaper. 快讯报纸。
[40:29] And some general community enlightenment! 和一些普通的社区启示!
[40:33] Hopefully so. 希望如此。
[40:39] Thank you, Miss Stacy. 谢谢你,史黛西小姐。
[40:42] I shall miss being under your wing when I’m at Queens. 我在皇后区会想念在你庇护下的日子。
[41:14] You sure pulled that off. 你确实成功了。
[41:16] We did. 我们成功了。
[41:19] What in the world did you say to our class 你到底在我们班上说了什么,
[41:21] to make them change their minds about me? 使他们改变了对我的看法?
[41:24] I… reminded them that you always find a way 我…提醒他们,你总是能找到方法,
[41:27] to make things right. 让事情变好。
[41:30] Historical precedent would suggest otherwise. 历史先例表明,情况并非如此。
[41:34] Speaking of which, 说到这里,
[41:36] shouldn’t we be arguing about something right now? 我们现在不应该争论点什么吗?
[41:39] – Probably. – Hmm. – 大概吧。- 嗯。
[41:42] You want to start? 你想开始吗?
[41:44] I can’t think of anything. 我什么都不想。
[41:47] – Me neither. – Huh. – 我也不。- 嗯。
[41:52] After all these years… 这些年来…
[41:55] … who knew we’d make such a good… …谁知道我们会做得这么好…
[41:59] T-E-A-M? 团 – – 队?
[42:11] Winifred… is a lucky gal. 温妮·弗雷德 …是一个幸运的女孩。
[42:15] Thank you for today and everything. 谢谢你今天所做的一切。
[42:20] I should get back. 我该回去了。
小小安妮

Post navigation

Previous Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

小小安妮(Anne with an E)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme