时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Let’s move it! | 把这移走! |
[00:44] | – Heave!! | – 抬起!! |
[00:47] | – Heave! | – 抬起! |
[00:55] | ♪ First thing we’d climb a tree ♪ | ♪首先我们要爬上一棵树♪ |
[00:58] | ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | ♪然后我们或许会聊天♪ |
[01:02] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | ♪或者静静地坐着♪ |
[01:06] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ | ♪并倾听我们的心声♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | ♪幻想着有一天♪ |
[01:13] | ♪ Casting a golden light ♪ | ♪发出金色的光芒♪ |
[01:17] | ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | ♪没有彩排♪ |
[01:22] | ♪ This is our life ♪ | ♪这是我们的生活♪ |
[01:26] | ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | ♪你领先了一个世纪♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | ♪你领先了一个世纪♪ |
[01:43] | My word, I felt the house shake that time. | 我敢说,这会儿我感到房子在摇动。 |
[01:46] | – Now, where was I? | – 现在,我在哪里? |
[01:48] | A cold in the head at the start of summer vacation | 暑假开始的时就感冒 |
[01:51] | is an immoral thing. | 是一件不道德的事。 |
[01:52] | As are chatty distractions when a red ribbon is on the line. | 当一条红丝带系在绳子上时,聊天也会让人分心。 |
[01:57] | But nothing short of absolute pneumonia | 但今天早上,没有什么事情 |
[01:59] | could quench my interest in culinary matters this morning. | 能打消我对的烹饪兴趣。 |
[02:01] | I am determined to do Mary proud at the fair tomorrow. | 我决心让玛丽为明天的博览会感到骄傲。 |
[02:04] | Of course, cakes have such a terrible habit of turning out bad | 当然,蛋糕有个糟糕的习惯,当你特别 |
[02:06] | just when you especially want them to be good. | 希望蛋糕好吃时,它就变坏了。 |
[02:08] | You can start by not sneezing in the batter. | 你可以从不要对着面糊打喷嚏开始。 |
[02:10] | Now please try not to distract me. | 现在,请不要分散我的注意力。 |
[02:12] | These plum puffs must remain famous, not infamous. | 这些李子泡芙一定要出名,而不是臭名昭著。 |
[02:15] | You have nothing to fear, Marilla. | 没有什么可担心的,玛莉拉。 |
[02:17] | You win your category every year. | 你每年都能赢得比赛。 |
[02:19] | Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we had a Green Gables sweep? | 如果我们绿山墙都把奖品收人囊中,岂不是很棒? |
[02:22] | Your plum puffs, my “Mary” cake, and Matthew’s… | 你的李子泡芙,我的“玛丽”蛋糕,马修的… |
[02:52] | Whoo!! | 啊吼! |
[02:55] | Mercy on us! What was that?! | 怜悯我们!那是什么?! |
[02:59] | Oh… no. The vanilla! | 哦…不,香草精油! |
[03:03] | Matthew! Are you alright? | 马修!你还好吗? |
[03:06] | Goodness me! | 我的天! |
[03:08] | Oh, Mr. Cuthbert, that is the biggest radish I ever seen. | 噢,卡斯伯特先生,这是我见过的最大的萝卜。 |
[03:12] | I reckon your friend Jack may take a backseat this year. | 我认为您的朋友杰克今年可能会屈居第二。 |
[03:20] | Please, please, please, please… | 拜托,拜托,拜托,拜托… |
[03:30] | Yes! | 是! |
[03:31] | 最好的香草 | |
[03:43] | – What about this one? | – 这个如何? |
[03:45] | It looks like a white shirt. | 看起来像一件白衬衫。 |
[03:48] | Same as every other white shirt you’ve tried on. | 和你试过的其他白衬衫一样。 |
[03:51] | This one requires cufflinks. | 这件需要袖扣。 |
[03:54] | Which I don’t have since Elijah made off with my father’s. | 自从以利亚偷了我父亲的之后我就再也没见过。 |
[03:58] | Boy, I could knit you a shirt | 孩子,我可以在你做决定 |
[03:59] | in the time it’s taking you to decide. | 期间给你织一件衬衣。 |
[04:01] | This white shirt is the key to making a good first impression | 这件白衬衫是给温妮·弗雷德父母 |
[04:04] | with Winifred’s parents. | 留下良好印象的关键。 |
[04:09] | Can you tell the difference? Hmm? | 你能说出区别吗?嗯? |
[04:12] | Blythe, you are as skittish as a bride! | 布莱斯,你就像新娘一样焦躁! |
[04:15] | But your mother wasn’t skittish. | 但是你的妈妈并不紧张。 |
[04:16] | She was a woman who knew her mind. | 她是一个了解自己思想的女人。 |
[04:19] | Showing you how to knit, too. | 也教你怎么编织。 |
[04:21] | Uh-oh. I think knit when I should have pearled. | 唔-呃。我想我应该集中精力编织。 |
[04:25] | Ta-dah! | 哒-哒! |
[04:27] | So does all this fuss here mean you’ve settled on Winnie? | 那么,你这么大惊小怪的,是否意味着选择了温妮? |
[04:29] | Oh… no. | 噢…不是。 |
[04:32] | She’s easy to be with. | 她很好相处。 |
[04:35] | I mean… I’m fond of her. | 我的意思是……我喜欢她。 |
[04:37] | Fond enough to marry her? | 爱的足够要娶她? |
[04:38] | I’m not thinking that far ahead. | 我没有想那么远。 |
[04:40] | All I’m saying… Mary and I went for a couple walks | 我只想说…玛丽和我散了几次步, |
[04:44] | and next I knew, I was drunk in a laundry basket, proposing. | 然后我知道,我醉在洗衣篮里向她求婚了。 |
[04:47] | Winnie doesn’t have those kinds of expectations. | 温妮没有那种期望。 |
[04:51] | I don’t know how you white folks do it… | 我不懂你们白人是怎么做到的… |
[04:53] | … but once parents get involved, she’s thinking about marriage. | …但是,一旦父母介入,她就会考虑结婚。 |
[05:00] | I need to change. | 我要换一件。 |
[05:05] | Beautiful. It’s perfect for tomorrow. | 漂亮,明天天气很好。 |
[05:07] | Are you sure it’s not too fancy for the fair? | 你确定对于展览会不是太花哨吗? |
[05:10] | You don’t want one of those East Grafton girls | 你可不想让那些东拉弗顿的姑娘们 |
[05:12] | catching Billy’s eye. | 吸引比利的眼睛。 |
[05:14] | The county fair is a hunting ground for spinsters | 县集市是那些在城镇中没有 |
[05:16] | who have run out of options in their towns. | 选择权的老姑娘的狩猎场。 |
[05:19] | I wonder if we could get away with a corset. | 我想知道我们可以穿着紧身衣去。 |
[05:22] | Mother! I’m not yet 17. People will talk. | 母亲!我还未满17岁。人们会说闲话的。 |
[05:25] | Hmm. Pity. | 嗯,遗憾。 |
[05:27] | It would give you such an elegant shape. | 它会给你如此优雅的造型。 |
[05:29] | I don’t want to cause a scandal! | 我不想引起别人取笑! |
[05:36] | Don’t touch them! | 不要碰! |
[05:38] | Well, forgive me for… | 好吧,原谅我… |
[05:39] | I’m sorry… Marilla, but… | 对不起…玛莉拉,但… |
[05:42] | … I want to win… solely on my own merit. | …我想完全以…自己的能力去赢。 |
[05:58] | Well, it looks fine to me. | 嗯,对我来说,看上去还行。 |
[06:01] | It’s perfect. | 这真是完美。 |
[06:05] | Oh, I wish Mary could see it. | 哦,我希望玛丽能看到这些。 |
[06:07] | I’ve never made anything perfect before. | 我从来没有做过完美的事情。 |
[06:10] | I’m sure she’s smiling from heaven. | 我确信她在天堂里微笑。 |
[06:27] | Hi there. | 嗨,这里。 |
[06:30] | Is Matthew home? | 马修在家吗? |
[06:33] | I was hoping to borrow a pair of cufflinks. | 我希望借用一副袖扣。 |
[06:36] | Have you been… chopping onions? | 你刚切完…洋葱吗? |
[06:39] | – I-I… – My, that radish is spectacular! | – 我,我… – 那萝卜真是太棒了! |
[06:44] | Gilbert needs cufflinks! | 吉尔伯特需要袖扣! |
[06:48] | Cufflinks? | 袖扣? |
[06:57] | Cufflinks, eh? | 袖口,嗯? |
[07:00] | Special occasion? | 特殊场合? |
[07:02] | Oh, I… | 哦,我… |
[07:04] | No, not really. | 不,不是真的。 |
[07:05] | Ahem. | 啊 |
[07:53] | Oh, it was excruciating! | 哦,太折磨人了! |
[07:55] | I’ve never been more embarrassed! | 我从来没有这么尴尬过! |
[07:58] | I can think of a few other examples. | 我可以想象。 |
[08:00] | And since when do you care what Gilbert Blythe thinks? | 你什么时候开始在乎吉尔伯特·布莱斯的想法了? |
[08:05] | I don’t! | 我不是的! |
[08:07] | Why did he have to catch me in such a disastrous state? | 他为什么一定要把我弄的狼狈不堪。 |
[08:11] | He, on the other hand, looked as if he’d just galloped out | 另一方面,他看上去就好像刚从一本小说里 |
[08:13] | of the pages of a novel. | 出来,然后疾驰而去。 |
[08:15] | What a splendid chin he has. | 他的下巴真漂亮。 |
[08:17] | I never noticed it before. | 我以前从没注意到。 |
[08:19] | – A splendid chin? – Yeah. | – 美妙的下巴?- 是的 |
[08:21] | Choose. | 选一下。 |
[08:23] | Wearing a special dress tomorrow | 明天穿上一件特别的衣服, |
[08:24] | will do wonders for your beleaguered soul. | 将会让你饱受折磨的灵魂感到惊奇。 |
[08:26] | You never know who you’ll meet at the fair. | 你永远不知道会在集市上遇到谁。 |
[08:27] | Why do you think he needed cufflinks? | 你觉得他为什么需要袖扣? |
[08:29] | They aren’t an everyday item. | 袖扣不是日常用品。 |
[08:31] | Maybe it was an excuse. | 也许这只是个借口。 |
[08:32] | To see you. | 为了见你。 |
[08:35] | Like when a boy goes out of his way to walk you home, | 比如一个男孩特意送你回家, |
[08:38] | even though it’s forbidden. | 尽管这是被禁止的。 |
[08:39] | Bless you, dearest of Dianas, but what are you talking about? | 祝福你,最亲爱的黛安娜女神,可你在说什么呀? |
[08:44] | Um, you remember when Cole said | 唔,你还记得科尔说 |
[08:47] | he thought Gilbert had a crush on you? | 他认为吉尔伯特迷恋你吗? |
[08:48] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的。 |
[08:50] | Could it be true? | 会是真的吗? |
[08:51] | “My name is Diana Barry. | “我叫戴安娜·巴里。 |
[08:53] | I don’t want to go to finishing school in Paris!” | 我不想去巴黎的礼仪学校!“ |
[08:57] | I always put my foot in it with Gilbert. | 我总是和吉尔伯特过不去。 |
[08:59] | Always. | 总是。 |
[09:01] | “Paris is boring, and so am I.” | “巴黎很无聊,我也是。” |
[09:04] | The only time I didn’t was at dance practice, | 我唯一没有参加的是舞蹈训练, |
[09:05] | and that’s because I couldn’t find any words at all, | 那是因为我根本找不到任何词语形容, |
[09:07] | just very confusing feelings. | 只是非常混乱的感觉。 |
[09:10] | Feelings? Do tell. | 感觉?一定要说说。 |
[09:12] | It was like a veil… | 它就像一块面纱…… |
[09:13] | hanging before my inner consciousness… | 悬挂在我内心的意识中… |
[09:16] | was suddenly lifted… | 突然被掀起来… |
[09:18] | … and I was Elizabeth Bennet dancing with Mr. Darcy. | …我是伊丽莎白·班纳特和达西先生在跳舞。 |
[09:23] | Every time our hands touched, it was… | 每次我们的手接触,都是…… |
[09:28] | I think he felt it too. | 我想他也有同感。 |
[09:30] | Because his eyes were… | 因为他的眼睛是… |
[09:32] | “I’m reading a monster book.” | “我正在读一本怪兽书。” |
[09:35] | Grrr! | 哎呀,呀! |
[09:37] | Minnie May, get out! | 米妮梅,出去! |
[09:39] | Hmm. Hmm. | 嗯,嗯。 |
[09:41] | His eyes! | 他的眼睛! |
[09:43] | That’s what Ruby observed | 就是当我告诉他关于 |
[09:44] | when I was telling him about the Take Notice Board. | ”公告板“的事情时,鲁比所观察到的。 |
[09:46] | When we danced, he was gazing at me like… | 我们跳舞时,他凝视着我,像… |
[09:54] | Anne, I’m going to ask you a question. | 安妮,我要问你一个问题。 |
[09:58] | Don’t be vexed and do answer earnestly. | 不要烦恼,要认真回答。 |
[10:02] | Do you have a crush on Gilbert? | 你迷恋吉尔伯特吗? |
[10:56] | Anne?! | 安妮? |
[10:58] | Pfft. Might as well call to the wind. | 唔。还不如叫风来呢。 |
[11:00] | He loves me… | 他爱我… |
[11:02] | He loves me not. | 他不爱我。 |
[11:04] | Perhaps love unfolds out of a burgeoning friendship, | 也许爱是在友谊中萌芽的, |
[11:09] | as a golden-hearted rose slips from its green sheath… | 就像一束金黄色的玫瑰从其绿色的外皮上滑落一样…… |
[11:13] | He loves me… | 他爱我… |
[11:15] | But what if romance spoils our friendship? | 但是,如果浪漫破坏了我们的友谊呢? |
[11:18] | I won’t let it. | 我不会让它发生的。 |
[11:21] | Maybe it’s better if he doesn’t love me. | 也许他不爱我,会更好。 |
[11:22] | Next to true love, the best thing is unrequited love. | 除了真爱,最好的事儿是单相思。 |
[11:25] | It’s even more romantic when you think about it. | 你思念的时候,就更浪漫了。 |
[11:28] | All the great stories are about unrequited love. | 所有的伟大故事都是关于单相思的。 |
[11:32] | – In fact, I hope he doesn’t love me. | – 实际上,我希望他不爱我。 |
[11:36] | You’re right as always, Belle. | 你总是对的,贝尔。 |
[11:38] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想要什么。 |
[11:43] | Bottles. | 瓶子。 |
[11:45] | Nappies. | 尿布。 |
[11:47] | Pram, if Uncle Gilbert ever gets it loaded into the buggy. | 婴儿车,如果吉尔伯特叔叔把它装上马车的话。 |
[11:51] | It is going to fit. | 会放好的。 |
[11:52] | I’ll drop you off at the fair before I head to Bright River. | 我去“光明河车站“之前,会送你去集市。 |
[11:56] | Unless you want Delly and me to come with you. | 除非你想让朵莉和我跟你一起去。 |
[11:58] | What do the courtship rules say about introducing your black family? | 关于介绍你有黑人的家庭,求偶规则怎么说? |
[12:00] | One variable at a time. | 一次一个说法。 |
[12:02] | – Ah. – You alright? | – 啊。- 你还好吗? |
[12:04] | You seem… tense. | 你看起来……紧张。 |
[12:06] | Argh. I’m not tense! | 啊。我不紧张! |
[12:09] | I’m just going to enjoy the day. | 我只想好好享受这一天。 |
[12:11] | What do I have to offer as a suitor anyway? | 作为一个追求者,我能提供什么? |
[12:16] | I’m an orphan. My home life is… complicated. | 我是孤儿,我的家庭生活复杂。 |
[12:19] | You can’t cook. | 你不会做饭。 |
[12:21] | Sorry, I thought we were listing things. | 抱歉,我以为我们正在列出事情。 |
[12:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Island Fair! | 女士们,先生们,欢迎参加博览会! |
[12:29] | Step this way! Right this way, little lady. | 这边走!这边请,小姐。 |
[12:40] | – Simply thrilling! – It’s a death trap. | – 简直令人激动!- 这是一个死亡陷阱。 |
[12:51] | Pie-baking contest right through this way in the tent! | 烤派大赛就在帐篷里举行! |
[12:55] | Welcome to the fair. Come on, step right this way. | 欢迎参加博览会。来吧,往这边走。 |
[13:07] | 大型蔬菜 | |
[13:09] | Representing our little Avonlea in front of the entire… | 代表我们的小埃文利在整个… |
[13:12] | Well, usually it would make me tremble to think of, | 好吧,通常这会让我发抖, |
[13:15] | but… with Mary’s recipe, I know I will distinguish myself. | 但是…以玛丽的食谱,我知道我会与众不同。 |
[13:19] | I must admit I’m surprised you made such a sensible cake. | 我得承认,我很惊讶你做了这么一个合适的蛋糕。 |
[13:24] | It doesn’t have your usual flair. | 这是你通常没有的天赋。 |
[13:27] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[13:30] | You shouldn’t have shared your secret Plum Puff recipe, Marilla. | 你不应该告诉别人你的梅子泡芙秘方,玛莉拉。 |
[13:33] | You wouldn’t. Oh. | 你不会的,哦。 |
[13:36] | – Oh! | – 噢! |
[13:38] | You’re right. I value our friendship too dearly. | 你是对的。我太珍视我们的友谊了。 |
[13:41] | And my life. | 和我的生活。 |
[13:42] | – Oh. | – 哦。 |
[13:44] | This is for you. | 这是给你的。 |
[13:45] | Ahem. I set mine down already. | 啊哼。我已经把我的放好了。 |
[13:48] | So far, I don’t see a bigger one. | 到目前为止,我还没看到更大的 |
[13:52] | Matthew Cuthbert. | 马修·卡斯伯特。 |
[13:55] | How’s by you, Jack? | 你怎么样了,杰克? |
[13:57] | Well, you know… | 唔,你知道… |
[14:01] | Good spring. | 春天好. |
[14:02] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯,嗯。 |
[14:03] | Uh… | 哼… |
[14:04] | I tried the, uh… elder leaves, for the… | 我试过…接骨木叶子,为了…… |
[14:09] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[14:10] | – You know… – Ugly white grubs. | – 你知道… – 丑陋的,白色的蛆。 |
[14:12] | Yeah. | 是。 |
[14:14] | Two peas in a pod. | 豆荚中的两个豌豆。 |
[14:17] | Finished! Now it’s a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. | 完成了! 现在这是视觉和味觉的盛宴。 |
[14:20] | Oh, and I’m number 16! | 哦,我是第16名! |
[14:22] | – Quite a good omen, I’d say. – Here’s… | – 我是说,这是个好兆头。- 这是… |
[14:25] | For whatever suits your fancy. | 用来换取你的任何幻想。 |
[14:27] | – Thank you! – Be back in an hour | – 谢谢! – 一个小时后回来 |
[14:29] | for the cake competition. | 参加蛋糕比赛。 |
[14:30] | Wild horses couldn’t stop me. | 野马也阻止不了我。 |
[15:20] | A fortune teller. | 算命先生。 |
[15:29] | Madam Lyudmila, I’ll dive right in. | 柳德米拉女士,我就要沦陷了。 |
[15:31] | I’m in desperate need of answers. | 我迫切需要答案。 |
[15:32] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 好吧,你来对地方了。 |
[15:35] | I’m looking for a sign. I tried consulting a daisy. | 我正在寻找一个迹象,我曾尝试向雏菊咨询。 |
[15:38] | Several… daisies, actually. | 实际上是几朵雏菊。 |
[15:40] | Ah, you’re here for romance. | 啊,你来这里是为了浪漫之事。 |
[15:43] | Ah… That’s why you’re wearing this dress. | 啊…所以你才穿这件衣服。 |
[15:46] | You hope to impress a boy today. | 你希望今天给男孩留下深刻印象。 |
[15:49] | How did you… ? | 你怎么…? |
[15:50] | – Do you see a boy? – Lucky for you… | – 看到男孩了吗? – 算你走运… |
[15:53] | … my intuition is better than flower. | …我的直觉比花还好。 |
[15:57] | Wait. Hmm? | 等着。嗯? |
[16:21] | Ah-ha-ha! You see, the round shape | 啊哈哈!你看,圆形代表了 |
[16:25] | represents the ability to see from all directions: | 从各个方向观看的能力: |
[16:28] | past, present, future. | 过去,现在,未来。 |
[16:31] | Future? | 未来? |
[16:32] | What if… what if it’s bad? | 如果…不好怎么办? |
[16:35] | Oh… I’m sure only good news on a fine day such as this. | 哦,我敢肯定,在这样的晴天,只有好消息。 |
[16:39] | But you can’t just tell me what I want to hear either. | 但你也不能只说我想听的话。 |
[16:41] | That would be a far worse thing. | 那会是一件错的离谱的事情。 |
[16:42] | I am only here to help guide you to true path. | 我只是在这里帮助你找到正确的道路。 |
[16:47] | You must trust. | 你必须相信。 |
[16:49] | Now… think about your question very clearly. | 现在…把你的问题想清楚。 |
[16:55] | Mm… hmm-hmm-hmm. | 嗯…嗯-嗯-嗯。 |
[16:57] | Now mystic spirits will… | 现在,神秘的灵魂将… |
[17:01] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[17:03] | – Name. – Uh, Anne. With an E. | – 名字。- 安妮,带E的安妮。 |
[17:05] | Hmm. Will Annie… find true love? | 嗯,安妮…会找到真正的爱吗? |
[17:14] | Yes… ! | 是…! |
[17:17] | That will be 10 cents. | 要收10分钱。 |
[17:21] | I mean no offence, Madam, | 我无意冒犯,女士, |
[17:22] | but I think I learned more from the daisy. | 但我想我从雏菊身上学到了更多。 |
[17:25] | Do you see nothing else? | 你没看到其它什么吗? |
[17:28] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[17:29] | There is one face… who follows you with… curiosity. | 一张脸…好奇地…跟着你。 |
[17:35] | When he looks at you, his eyes overflow, like two cups… | 当他看着你时,他的眼睛波光潋滟。 |
[17:40] | – filled above the brim. – His eyes? | – 满满深情。 – 他的眼睛? |
[17:43] | Can you see his face? Am I there? | 你看得到他的脸吗?我在吗? |
[17:45] | Am I older? Does my hair look more auburn? Who is he? | 我老吗? 我的头发看起来更像赤褐色吗? 他是谁? |
[17:48] | He… | 他… |
[17:51] | Ah… I’m… I’m getting. | 啊…我…我得到了。 |
[17:53] | He… Oh! | 他…哦! |
[17:55] | He’s tall… | 他很高… |
[17:57] | dark… very handsome. | 很黑…很帅。 |
[18:01] | – And good dancer. – Say that again. | – 好舞者。- 再说一次。 |
[18:04] | Ten cents. | 十分钱。 |
[18:08] | Oh. Hello, sweet Delly. | 哦。你好,甜蜜的朵莉。 |
[18:11] | We’re all set with my exporter. | 我们已经和出口商谈妥了。 |
[18:13] | You boys will make a pretty penny. | 你们会赚很多钱的。 |
[18:15] | Those apples of yours will be sure to capture the English market. | 你们的那些苹果一定会占领英国市场。 |
[18:19] | Bonjour! Hey, hello again! | 您好!嘿,你好! |
[18:21] | – Madame! – Nice to see you! | 夫人! – 很高兴见到你! |
[18:22] | Hey, Monsieur! Allô! | 嘿,先生!您好! |
[18:36] | Diana! | 黛安娜! |
[18:39] | I just had my fortune told, | 我刚算过命, |
[18:42] | and she said that my true love would be a good dancer. | 她说我的真爱会是一个好的舞者。 |
[18:46] | It sent shivers down my spine when she said it. | 当她说这话时,我不禁打了个寒颤。 |
[18:47] | I know you’re too sensible to believe in oracles, | 我知道你太理智了,不相信神谕, |
[18:49] | but even you must admit this cannot be a coincidence! | 但你必须承认这不是巧合! |
[18:53] | Maybe he’s my destiny. | 也许他就是我的命运。 |
[18:56] | Uh… your destiny? | 呃…你的命运? |
[18:58] | Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特。 |
[19:02] | Oh… Gilbert. | 噢…吉尔伯特。 |
[19:03] | I think we’re meant to be to… | 我认为我们注定要… |
[19:07] | Come along, Diana. | 走了,黛安娜。 |
[19:09] | We must extricate ourselves from that family. | 我们必须摆脱那个家庭。 |
[19:11] | Otherwise, our day at the fair will be quite ruined. | 否则,我们在集市上的日子就全毁了。 |
[19:20] | – Oh. | – 噢。 |
[19:32] | How could you let such a good thing get away? | 你怎么能让这么好的事情跑掉呢? |
[19:35] | Ah, well. | 啊,好了。 |
[19:36] | We’ll just put our heads together and find someone for your son. | 我们将齐心协力,为您的儿子找对象。 |
[19:39] | – Yeah. – I meant me. | – 是的。- 我是说我自己。 |
[19:41] | She’ll never get herself a beau without my help. | 没有我的帮助,她永远也找不到对象。 |
[19:46] | There she is now. | 她就在那里。 |
[19:49] | Oh! | 噢! |
[19:50] | – Oh, my. – Oh, my. | – 噢,老天。- 噢,老天。 |
[19:51] | – I see what you mean. | – 我明白你的意思。 |
[19:53] | She doesn’t always wear trousers. | 她并不总是穿裤子。 |
[19:57] | She’s really quite an exceptional person. | 她真的是一个很优秀的人。 |
[20:00] | Can’t always judge a book by its cover, now can we? | 我们不能总是以封面判断一本书,不是吗? |
[20:03] | – Hmm. – Mm-mm. | – 嗯。- 嗯~嗯。 |
[20:04] | No luck. Guess it’s not my day. | 不走运。我猜今天真不好过。 |
[20:08] | May I claim my consolation prize? | 我可以要求安慰奖吗? |
[20:13] | – Ice cream, my sweet? – Oh. | – 冰淇淋,我的甜心? – 哦。 |
[20:22] | – We have a winner! | – 我们有赢家了! |
[20:25] | – Step right up! | – 上来! |
[20:27] | Test your strength! | 测试你的力量! |
[20:29] | – Who are the men among the boys? – Give me that. | – 这些男孩中谁是男人? – 给我。 |
[20:35] | – This is for my girl. – You can do it, Billy. | – 这是为了我的女孩儿。 – 你能做到的,比利。 |
[20:48] | – Josie looks lovely today. – Hmm. | – 乔西今天看起来很可爱。- 嗯。 |
[20:50] | She’s been catching many an eye. | 她吸引了许多人的目光。 |
[20:54] | The children are clearly fond of each other. | 孩子们显然很喜欢彼此。 |
[20:56] | Of course, marriage is about more than happiness. | 当然,婚姻不仅仅是幸福。 |
[20:59] | Rest assured, we’ve invested greatly in Josie’s future. | 请放心,我们在乔西的将来上做了大量的投资。 |
[21:02] | I’ve given Billy the upper farm | 我已经给了比利上级农场, |
[21:03] | on the condition that he marry laterally: | 附带条件是他娶妻结婚: |
[21:05] | a woman of fortune or connections. | 一个有财富或有关系的女人。 |
[21:07] | – Remind me of your family’s associations. | – 让我联想起您的家人。 |
[21:11] | Here I thought the cattle auction didn’t start till noon. | 这里,我以为家畜拍卖要到中午才开始呢。 |
[21:15] | One step closer to expanding our happy family. | 扩展我们的幸福家庭,又近了一步。 |
[21:19] | You’ve missed a lot. | 你错过了很多。 |
[21:20] | Hopefully they settle things soon. | 希望他们能尽快解决事情。 |
[21:23] | I have my own pressing business with Father. | 我和父亲有要紧的事。 |
[21:25] | – Another beau? – Don’t be daft. | – 另一个男朋友? – 不要傻了。 |
[21:28] | College opened my eyes to a bold future. | 大学打开了我的眼界,并期待着大胆的未来。 |
[21:31] | I have big plans for myself and the entire Andrews enterprise. | 我对自己和整个安德鲁斯企业都有宏伟的计划。 |
[21:35] | Can’t you just picture it? | 你不能只是纸上谈兵吗? |
[21:37] | You and Billy running the family business | 你和比利一起经营 |
[21:39] | side by side for years and years, | 家族生意,年复一年, |
[21:41] | Billy adding and subtracting on his fingers and toes. | 比利在他的手指和脚趾上做加减法。 |
[21:52] | – And we have a winner! | – 我们有一个赢家! |
[21:56] | – Oh! – Pick your prize. | – 哦!- 选择奖品。 |
[21:59] | This stupid game is rigged. | 这个愚蠢的游戏被操纵了。 |
[22:01] | You were so close. I can’t believe how hard you hit it. | 你离我很近,我不敢相信你打得这么努力。 |
[22:03] | I’d like to try. | 我想试试。 |
[22:12] | – We have a winner! | – 我们有赢家了! |
[22:15] | Come pick your prize. | 来挑选你的奖品。 |
[22:16] | Come on, I’ll buy you something. | 来吧,我给你买东西。 |
[22:18] | Anything you want, name it. | 任何你想要的,说出名称。 |
[22:25] | – She’s a winner! – Well done, sweetheart. | – 她是赢家!- 做得好,甜心。 |
[22:29] | Utter domination. | 完全掌控。 |
[22:30] | Ah. Ooh. | 啊,噢。 |
[22:33] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没搞定。 |
[22:40] | – And another. | – 还有另一个。 |
[22:55] | 闭上眼睛 | |
[23:02] | I won this for you. | 我为你赢的。 |
[23:12] | 谢谢你,杰瑞。 | |
[23:13] | 非常优美。 | |
[23:16] | May I give you a kiss? | 我可以吻你一下吗? |
[23:24] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[23:31] | Snake-oil liniment! | 蛇油擦剂! |
[23:34] | Cure what ails you. | 治愈你的病痛。 |
[23:36] | Losing hair? Get it back! | 掉头发?拿回去! |
[23:40] | Why bother with medical school when there’s that fellow, eh? | 有那个人,为什么还要去医学院劳神呢?,哎? |
[23:43] | Maybe I should study with him. | 也许我应该和他一起学习。 |
[23:45] | Cost less than the Sorbonne. | 比索邦大学便宜。 |
[23:48] | Ooh, the Sorbonne. So that’s your destiny? | 哦,索邦大学,那就是你的命运? |
[23:50] | In my dreams. | 在我的梦想里。 |
[23:52] | I expect it’ll be good old Queens College. | 我希望这会是一所好的老皇后学院。 |
[23:56] | I was reading in The London Times | 我在《伦敦时报》上看到, |
[23:57] | about groundbreaking immunology research | 索邦正在进行免疫学 |
[24:00] | being done at the Sorbonne, | 突破性的研究信息。 |
[24:02] | and if I’m going to stick with medicine, | 如果我打算坚持学医, |
[24:04] | that’s the area I’d want to pursue. | 那就是我要追求的领域。 |
[24:05] | That’s not to mention all those pretty young clerks. | 更不用说那些年轻漂亮的文员了。 |
[24:08] | Sir? | 先生? |
[24:09] | What exactly are your intentions with my daughter? | 你对我女儿的打算是什么? |
[24:12] | – Oh, no, I… | – 哦,不,我… |
[24:15] | I… I jest. | 我…我只是。 |
[24:17] | – Honestly, Nigel. – Heh. | – 真诚些,奈杰尔。- 哈。 |
[24:19] | Uh, call it my hobby. | 呃,这是我的爱好。 |
[24:20] | One that my wife endures most stoically. | 这是我妻子能够忍受的一种爱好。 |
[24:23] | Hardly. | 几乎不能。 |
[24:25] | And as for Winifred, I trust my daughter. | 至于温妮·弗雷德,我相信我的女儿。 |
[24:28] | If she’s happy, I’m happy. | 假如她快乐,我就快乐。 |
[24:29] | Can we please just enjoy the day? | 我们可以享受一天吗? |
[24:32] | – Doesn’t sound very happy. – And whose fault is that? | – 听起来不太开心。- 那是谁的错? |
[24:36] | If you do need some help getting into medical school, | 假如你去医学院需要一些帮助的话, |
[24:39] | I happen to be good friends with Tommy Sorbonne. | 我恰好是汤米·索邦的好朋友。 |
[24:42] | Tommy Sorbonne? | 汤米·索邦? |
[24:44] | Old college drinking buddies? | 大学喝酒的老哥们? |
[24:47] | Winnie, he’s on to me. | 温妮,他了解我。 |
[24:50] | I see now where she gets her sense of humour. | 我现在知道她的幽默感从哪里得来的了。 |
[24:53] | All joking aside, I do know some people over there. | 除了开玩笑,我确实认识那边的一些人。 |
[24:55] | If you’re interested, I’d be more than happy to send a telegram. | 假如你有兴趣,我乐意发送一封电报。 |
[24:59] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[25:02] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[25:04] | there’s someone I’d like you all to meet. | 我想让你们认识一个人。 |
[25:08] | Sebastian! | 萨巴斯蒂安! |
[25:09] | I’m glad to see you looking so much… less pummelled. | 我很高兴看到,你看起来……好起来了。 |
[25:14] | Feeling less pummelled, too, thank you, Miss Winifred. | 我也觉得好多了,谢谢你,温妮·弗雷德小姐。 |
[25:16] | Ice cream all around, folks? | 到处都是冰淇淋,伙计们? |
[25:17] | Yes, on me. | 是的,在我身上。 |
[25:19] | Sebastian Lacroix, may I introduce you Mr. and Mrs. Rose. | 塞巴斯蒂安·拉克鲁瓦,请允许我介绍罗斯先生和夫人。 |
[25:23] | – Pleasure to meet you. – And you. | – 很高兴认识你。- 也高兴认识你。 |
[25:24] | How do you do? | 你好啊? |
[25:26] | Sebastian is my partner in the farm. | 塞巴斯蒂安是我在农场的伙伴。 |
[25:29] | – And… my family. – And who is this pretty girl | – 还是…我的家人。- 那个 |
[25:34] | with the ooey-gooey ice-cream face? | 冰淇淋蛋脸的漂亮女孩是谁? |
[25:36] | My daughter, Delphine. | 我的女儿,朵芬。 |
[25:37] | – Oh… – I was just about to head over | -哦… – 我正要参加 |
[25:40] | to the cake competition. | 蛋糕比赛。 |
[25:41] | Anne made Mary’s recipe and I’m betting | 安妮用了玛丽的食谱,我敢打赌 |
[25:43] | it’ll knock the judges’ socks off. | 一定会让评委们大吃一惊。 |
[25:44] | Shall we all walk over together, then? | 那么,我们一起走过去好吗? |
[25:46] | That’s a splendid idea. | 这是个好主意。 |
[25:52] | You were right about one thing: | 有一件事你是对的: |
[25:54] | it’s a fine day! | 今天天气真好! |
[25:56] | I want my money back! | 我要拿回我的钱! |
[25:57] | All predictions are final. | 所有的预测都是最终结果。 |
[25:59] | You said he was my true love! | 你说他是我的真爱! |
[26:00] | – And now this upsets you? – I’m surprised you can tell! | – 这让你不高兴了? – 我很惊讶你能看出来! |
[26:03] | Your powers of perception being what they are! | 你的感知力就是道具! |
[26:05] | I am only messenger. | 我只是信使。 |
[26:07] | I can not control fate, | 我无法控制命运, |
[26:09] | nor what I am told about it. | 也无法控制被告知我的事情。 |
[26:11] | What were you told exactly?! | 你被确切地告知了什么?! |
[26:13] | What did you see in your brilliant crystal ball?! | 你在你的水晶球里看到了什么? |
[26:15] | Because I’ll tell you what I saw! | 因为我要告诉你,我看到了什么! |
[26:17] | My “true love” walking arm and arm with another girl! | 我的“真爱”与另一个女孩手挽着手走在一起! |
[26:22] | No… not a girl, a woman. | 不…不是一个女孩,一个女人。 |
[26:26] | The universe works in mysterious ways. | 宇宙以神秘的方式运作。 |
[26:28] | I thought you saw him! Saw us! | 我以为你看见了他!看到我们了! |
[26:31] | I was going to be an “us.” | 我本来要成为“我们”。 |
[26:38] | I feel so foolish. | 我觉得自己很愚蠢。 |
[26:40] | I wanted to believe you, | 我想相信你 |
[26:43] | to think it was true | 以为真的 |
[26:45] | that someone could look at me that way. | 有人会那样看我。 |
[26:48] | I never even dared to hope before, but you… | 我以前从来不敢奢望,但是你… |
[26:51] | Oh, to be 15 again. | 哦,又回到了15岁。 |
[26:53] | – Sixteen. – Take heart. | – 十六岁。- 振作起来。 |
[26:58] | I fell in love plenty times at your age. | 我在你这个年龄坠入爱河很多次。 |
[27:01] | You’ll find many more fish in the sea. | 你会在海里找到更多的鱼。 |
[27:05] | I would’ve settled for one. | 我会选择一个的。 |
[27:06] | You don’t need a third eye, | 当你有两只眼睛的时候, |
[27:08] | not when you have your own two. | 就不需要第三只眼睛了。 |
[27:12] | You saw what you saw. | 你看到了你所看到的。 |
[27:14] | That boy is not your fish. | 那个男孩不是你的鱼。 |
[27:21] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[27:22] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[27:24] | You’re just in time. | 你来得正是时候。 |
[27:26] | They haven’t tasted Anne’s “Mary” cake yet. | 他们还没有尝过安妮的“玛丽”蛋糕。 |
[27:28] | – Gilbert, have you seen Anne? – I haven’t. | – 吉尔伯特,你看到安妮了吗? – 我没有。 |
[27:32] | I-I’d like to introduce you to… | 我想向你介绍… |
[27:34] | I’m here. I’m here. I’m… | 我来了,我来了。我… |
[27:36] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[27:37] | This is Anne, my classmate and family friend. | 这是安妮,我的同学和家人朋友。 |
[27:42] | Hello, Anne. Do you spell it with or without an E? | 你好,安妮。安妮后面的E拼不拼? |
[27:46] | Anne, this is my, uh… | 安妮,这是我的,呃… |
[27:51] | Uh, Winifred. | 啊,温妮·弗雷德。 |
[27:56] | – Entry number 16. – Ooh. | – 编号16。- 哦。 |
[27:59] | It’s you, Anne. Your cake. | 到你了,安妮,你的蛋糕。 |
[28:01] | It’s a wonderful presentation. | 这是一个很棒的作品。 |
[28:02] | It’s the Lake of Shining Waters. | 这是光辉湖之水。 |
[28:05] | – It’s a little ostentatious. – Tsk. | – 有点夸张。- 啧。 |
[28:31] | Dear God! | 亲爱的上帝! |
[28:32] | – What is that? – That flavouring. | -那是什么? – 香料。 |
[28:34] | It tastes like liniment! | 这尝起来像药水! |
[28:44] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[28:48] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[28:50] | – Anne! | – 安妮! |
[28:53] | It’s fine. I’m fine. | 很好。我很好。 |
[28:55] | Honestly. I wish you two every happiness. | 老实说,祝你们两个幸福。 |
[29:01] | I… was just going to say that… | 我……只是想说…… |
[29:06] | … Mary would’ve found that really, really funny. | …玛丽会发现那真的,真的很有趣。 |
[29:12] | Right. | 对的。 |
[29:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[29:25] | We have a winner! | 我们有一个赢家! |
[29:28] | Snake-oil liniment! | 蛇油搽剂! |
[29:30] | Who are the men among the boys? | 这些男孩中的男人是谁? |
[29:33] | – Pick your prize. | – 选择你的奖品。 |
[29:44] | 大型蔬菜 | |
[29:46] | Well, now, it… | 好了,现在,这… |
[29:48] | It should be here. | 应该在这里。 |
[29:53] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[29:56] | Congratulations, Jack. | 恭喜,杰克。 |
[29:58] | It’s a… it’s a mighty fine cabbage. | 这是…是一颗巨大的卷心菜。 |
[30:04] | Um… I reckon I, uh… | 嗯…我估计是吧,呃… |
[30:07] | I saw your name on that radish down there, | 我在萝卜的下方看到了你的名字 |
[30:10] | with the, uh… the Most Unusual vegetables. | 还有……最不寻常的蔬菜。 |
[30:14] | – Most Unusual? – Mm-hmm. | – 最不寻常?- 嗯,嗯。 |
[30:23] | 最不寻常的 | |
[30:25] | Ah, well… | 啊,噢… |
[30:28] | I don’t think I ever grow one bigger. | 我从来没想过能长这么大。。 |
[30:33] | Wood ash. | 木灰, |
[30:35] | Helps the soil retain moisture. | 帮助土壤保持水分。 |
[30:44] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[30:46] | “Most Unusual.” | “不同寻常” |
[30:49] | I should’ve entered myself into this category. | 我应该把自己归入这一类, |
[30:52] | I would’ve won. | 我才会赢的。 |
[30:54] | I figure this is a badge of honour. | 我觉得这是荣誉勋章。 |
[31:01] | There you are! | 你们在这儿! |
[31:04] | The judges all tried to get my recipe… again. | 评委们都试图再次得到我的食谱。 |
[31:09] | Cheer up, Anne. | 振作起来,安妮。 |
[31:11] | Your cake was a work of art. | 你的蛋糕是一件艺术品。 |
[31:13] | And Mary, bless her soul, | 玛丽,祝福她的灵魂, |
[31:15] | would’ve laughed and laughed. | 会笑个不停。 |
[31:19] | This has been far from a prize-winning day in every regard. | 从各方面来看,这远非一个获奖的日子。 |
[31:23] | What else has gone so terribly wrong? | 还有哪儿出了这么严重的问题? |
[31:25] | Can we please just go home? | 我们能回家吗? |
[31:31] | Perhaps you need a change of perspective. | 也许你需要改变看法。 |
[31:38] | We are… | 我们是… |
[31:40] | literally… going to hell in a hand basket. | 从字面上看…在提篮里下地狱。 |
[31:44] | Might I remind you whose idea this was? | 我可以提醒你这是谁的主意吗? |
[31:46] | – I knew Anne would like it, but now… – Ah! | – 我知道安妮会喜欢,但现在… – 啊! |
[31:49] | We’ll never forget this for the rest of our lives! | 我们将一生都不会忘记这一切! |
[31:51] | That’s just what we were discussing. | 这就是我们正在讨论的内容。 |
[31:54] | I simply cannot die… fly… | 我就是不能死…飞… |
[31:56] | without knowing one thing. | 什么都不要想。 |
[31:58] | How on earth did you manage to get liniment into the cake? | 你到底是怎么把药剂弄到蛋糕里去的? |
[32:02] | I only added what the recipe said. | 我只添加了食谱上的内容。 |
[32:04] | – What flavouring did you use? – Vanilla. | – 你用了什么调味料? – 香草。 |
[32:07] | But… I broke the bottle. | 当时…我把瓶子打破了。 |
[32:10] | So I had to use the spare one from the pantry. | 所以我只能用厨房里的备用的香草。 |
[32:13] | Oh, dear. I believe it’s my fault. | 哦,亲爱的,我想这是我的错。 |
[32:17] | I broke the liniment bottle ages ago | 我很久以前打破了药水瓶, |
[32:20] | and poured what was left into an old, empty vanilla bottle. | 把剩下的药水倒进了旧的香草瓶子里。 |
[32:23] | And I couldn’t smell it because I had such a cold. | 因为我感冒了,所以我闻不到气味。 |
[32:26] | Oh, you are an unlucky girl, Anne, | 哦,你是一个倒霉的女孩,安妮, |
[32:30] | there’s no doubt about that. | 这是毫无疑问的。 |
[32:31] | I’m not unlucky. | 我不是倒霉。 |
[32:35] | I’m Most Unusual. | 我是不同寻常。 |
[32:39] | – Oh, dear Lord! | 噢,亲爱的主! |
[32:43] | My! Matthew! | 哇!马修! |
[32:45] | – Oh, my… | – 噢,哇… |
[32:55] | Anne, Anne, hold on now. Hold on. | 安妮,安妮,抓紧,快,抓紧。 |
[32:57] | Matthew look! | 马修看! |
[32:58] | Oh, Marilla, look down, look down! | 噢,玛莉拉,看下面,看下面! |
[33:01] | Ooh. Ooh. | 哦,哦。 |
[33:04] | – Look, they’re going up! – It’s spectacular! | – 看,他们升起来了! – 真惊人! |
[33:10] | – Oh, look how marvellous it is! | -哦,看起来多奇妙啊! |
[33:16] | – Ooh-hoo-hoo… | – 哦~哦~哦… |
[33:19] | Oh! | 哦! |
[33:20] | – Hello, Prince Edward Island! | – 你好,爱德华王子岛! |
[33:24] | What a wonderful perspective! | 多么美妙的景致啊! |
[33:29] | – Oh, isn’t that beautiful?! | – 哦,很美不是吗? |
[33:32] | – Ooh. | – 哦。 |
[33:39] | Hello there! | 你好,这里! |
[33:42] | – Heading to the moon. | – 前往月球。 |
[33:44] | Hello, world!! | 你好,世界! ! |
[33:47] | – Can you see Green Gables? | – 你能看见绿山墙吗? |
[33:49] | – It should be over there! | – 应该在那边! |
[33:56] | ♪ Now it’s forward six and six fall back ♪ | ♪现在前进步六后退六步♪ |
[33:59] | ♪ Gents do-si-do ♪ | ♪绅士做事♪ |
[34:01] | ♪ Right hand high and a left hand low ♪ | ♪右手高,左手低♪ |
[34:03] | ♪ On to the next and here you go ♪ | ♪前进到下一个,你就走♪ |
[34:12] | ♪ Swing your partner swing her round and round ♪ | ♪你的舞伴转啊转,她一圈又一圈♪ |
[34:16] | ♪ Promenade on back you go promenade on back you go | ♪脚跟和脚尖散步,你来我往♪ |
[34:22] | – Take a bow! | – 谢幕! |
[34:27] | Next up is the Dashing White Sergeant! | 接下来是“潇洒的白中士”舞! |
[34:30] | Form up in sets of six! | 六个人一组! |
[34:36] | – Alright… – Oh… | – 好… – 噢… |
[34:41] | ♪ All join hands and circle left ♪ | ♪所有人齐心协力,左转♪ |
[34:46] | ♪ Now circle right , We’re not done yet ♪ | ♪现在右转,我们还没完成♪ |
[34:51] | ♪ And come back home again ♪ | ♪再转回来♪ |
[34:53] | ♪ Centre turn to the right ♪ | ♪向右右转♪ |
[34:54] | Flying high in a balloon makes you realize | 乘着气球高飞,使你意识到, |
[34:56] | we are but the teeniest drops in the most enormous bucket! | 我们不过是庞大水桶里的最微小的水珠! |
[34:59] | If you say so. | 如果你这么说的话。 |
[35:00] | My problems suddenly feel insignificant! | 我的问题突然变得无关紧要了! |
[35:03] | ♪ Reels of three ♪ | ♪转三圈♪ |
[35:05] | ♪ Step and weave ♪ | ♪脚步和节拍♪ |
[35:07] | – ♪ And come back home again ♪ | -♪再转回来♪ |
[35:12] | ♪ Everyone to the middle and back ♪ | ♪每个人都走向中间然后退回♪ |
[35:15] | ♪ Now hands held high and hands held high ♪ | ♪现在双手高举,双手高举♪ |
[35:18] | ♪ And sweep right through to the other side ♪ | ♪然后穿到另一边♪ |
[35:19] | Seems like you’ve done this before. | 看来你以前干过这种事。 |
[35:20] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你的声音。 |
[35:22] | – ♪ Circle left ♪ | -♪左转♪ |
[35:25] | ♪ Now circle right You’re not done yet ♪ | ♪现在右转你还没完成♪ |
[35:28] | ♪ Circle ♪ | ♪转圈儿♪ |
[35:29] | ♪ Turn to the left ♪ | ♪转到左♪ |
[35:31] | – ♪ Step with your partner ♪ | -♪跟你的舞伴一起走♪ |
[35:34] | ♪ And swing her round and round ♪ | ♪并一圈一圈地转动她 |
[35:35] | ♪ Turn to the left Step with your partner ♪ | ♪与舞伴一起向左转♪ |
[35:37] | ♪ And swing her round and round ♪ | ♪并一圈一圈地转动她♪ |
[35:40] | ♪ Reels of three ♪ | ♪转三圈♪ |
[35:43] | ♪ Step and weave ♪ | ♪脚步和节拍♪ |
[35:45] | – ♪ Then come back home again ♪ | -♪再转回来♪ |
[35:49] | ♪ Everyone to the middle and back ♪ | ♪每个人都走向中间并退回♪ |
[35:51] | ♪ And hands held low and hands held high ♪ | ♪现在双手高举,双手高举♪ |
[35:54] | ♪ Sweep right through to the other side ♪ | ♪向右穿到另一边♪ |
[36:09] | Oh, didn’t they do well? | 哦,他们做得不好吗? |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好。 |
[36:15] | Gilbert has a secret sweetheart?! | 吉尔伯特有一个秘密甜心宝贝吗? |
[36:18] | – Anne, you were dancing with them. | – 安妮,你在和他们跳舞。 |
[36:20] | – Who is she? – She’s so pretty! | – 她是谁? – 她真漂亮! |
[36:22] | She’s at least Prissy’s age, if not older. | 她至少和普茜一样大,如果不是更大的话。 |
[36:25] | – A true lady. – Wealthy, too. | – 真正的淑女。- 也有钱。 |
[36:27] | She must be from Charlottetown. | 她一定是夏洛特镇的人。 |
[36:28] | Maybe she was his patient. | 也许她是他的病人。 |
[36:31] | Did he make her well? | 他把她治好了吗? |
[36:36] | Uh, I need some fresh air. | 嗯,我需要一些新鲜空气。 |
[36:39] | Oh, my, I’m so excited for the next dance! | 哦,我,我为下一支舞感到非常兴奋! |
[36:46] | Billy? | 比利? |
[36:48] | – Over here. | – 在这里。 |
[37:01] | I told my father I don’t care about the money. | 我告诉父亲我不在乎钱。 |
[37:04] | You don’t? | 你不在乎? |
[37:07] | All I need is your pretty face. | 我只需要你漂亮的脸蛋。 |
[37:22] | We should go back inside. | 我们应该回去。 |
[37:24] | They’ll be wondering where we are. | 他们会想知道我们在哪里。 |
[37:25] | Oh, come on! | 噢,过来! |
[37:27] | Stay. | 留下来。 |
[37:34] | Uh… | 呃… |
[37:36] | we really shouldn’t. | 我们真的不应该。 |
[37:38] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞。 |
[37:45] | Billy, don’t. | 比利,不要。 |
[37:47] | I want your pretty face. | 我要你漂亮的脸蛋。 |
[37:52] | Stop it. | 停下。 |
[37:55] | Your pretty everything. | 你漂亮的一切。 |
[37:58] | No! | 不! |
[38:00] | – Stop!! | – 停下!! |
[38:05] | You think I wanted to come out here to talk?! | 你以为我想来这里聊天吗? |
[38:10] | Come on! What a baby! | 来吧!真是个宝贝! |
[38:14] | So let me get this straight, | 那么让我弄清楚, |
[38:15] | you don’t love Gilbert anymore? | 你不再爱吉尔伯特了吗? |
[38:17] | That’s what she just said. | 她刚才就是这么说的。 |
[38:21] | Where’ve you been?! | 你哪儿去了? ! |
[38:22] | Moody looked in my direction and you missed it! | 穆迪朝我的方向看过来,你错过了! |
[38:25] | I was talking to a friend from White Plains. | 我在和一位来自怀特普莱恩斯的朋友聊天。 |
[38:27] | You don’t know her. | 你不认识她。 |
[38:32] | Oh, your bow. Here, just let me. | 哦,你的蝴蝶结,来,让我来。 |
[38:34] | Moody’s going to write a song about me! | 穆迪要写一首关于我的歌! |
[38:37] | Isn’t that romantic?! | 这不是浪漫吗? ! |
[38:39] | It was my idea. He says he’s never written a song before. | 这是我的主意。他说他以前从未写过歌。 |
[38:43] | You and Josie? | 你和乔西? |
[38:45] | – Guess she couldn’t wait for the wedding. | – 我猜她等不及婚礼了。 |
[38:48] | I could be Ruby Spurgeon! | 我可能是鲁比·斯珀金! |
[38:51] | Ruby and Moody almost rhyme. | 鲁比和穆迪几乎押韵。 |
[38:54] | Next dance is The Circassian Circle. | 下一个舞是切尔克斯舞。 |
[38:56] | Whoo-whoo! | 哦~哦! |
[38:59] | All aboard! | 都上来! |
[39:03] | Hello, Anne. | 你好,安妮。 |
[39:05] | Might I, uh… Ahem. | 可能我,嗯…啊。 |
[39:07] | – Should we dance? – I’d love to. | -我们要跳舞吗?- 我喜欢。 |
[39:09] | Charlie, would you consider yourself to be a good dancer? | 查理,你觉得自己跳舞跳得好吗? |
[39:13] | Matthew, would you care to join me for this next dance? | 马修,你愿意和我一起跳下一支舞吗? |
[39:18] | Oh, no, I, uh, I… | 哦,不,我,呃,我… |
[39:20] | It will drive Rachel mad. | 这会让雷切尔发疯的。 |
[39:24] | Alright. | 好。 |
[39:26] | Come on. | 来。 |
[39:38] | All join hands! | 大家携手共进! |
[39:41] | ♪ Into the circle for four ♪ | ♪围成圆圈进四步♪ |
[39:43] | – ♪ Back where you were before ♪ | -♪退回你以前的位置 |
[39:45] | ♪ And into the circle once more ♪ | ♪再围成圆圈进四步♪ |
[39:48] | – ♪ Slide back on the old pine floor ♪ | -♪在旧的松木地板上滑回来♪ |
[39:51] | – ♪ Ladies in and clap ♪ | -♪女士们在拍手♪ |
[39:53] | – ♪ And ladies we’re falling back ♪ – Now you head it. | -♪女士们,我们后退♪ -现在,你开始吧。 |
[39:56] | ♪ Gentlemen in… ♪ | ♪绅士们在…♪ |
[39:57] | I saw them behind the barn. | 我看到他们在谷仓后面。 |
[40:00] | Ah, like bread and butter. | 啊,像面包和黄油。 |
[40:03] | ♪ One two three ♪ | ♪一,二,三♪ |
[40:05] | ♪ Then spin her round ♪ | ♪一,二,三♪ |
[40:05] | ♪ Then spin her round ♪ | |
[40:05] | ♪ Then spin her round ♪ | ♪然后和她一起旋转♪ |
[40:07] | ♪然后和她一起旋转♪ | |
[40:07] | – ♪ And then ♪ – Billy and Josie? | -♪然后♪ – 比利和乔西? |
[40:09] | ♪ Promenade all over town ♪ | ♪遍布城镇的街廊♪ |
[40:11] | Billy and Josie had a brush outside. | 比利和乔西在外面争吵了一下。 |
[40:19] | – ♪ Join hands into the circle for four ♪ | ♪围成圆圈进四步♪ |
[40:21] | ♪ Back where you were before ♪ | -♪退回你以前的位置 |
[40:24] | ♪ Into the centre once more ♪ | ♪再围成圆圈进四步♪ |
[40:26] | ♪ And back where you were before ♪ | -♪退回你以前的位置 |
[40:28] | – ♪ Ladies in and clap ♪ | -♪女士们,我们后退♪ |
[40:30] | ♪ Ladies move on back ♪ | -♪女士们,我们回来♪ |
[40:33] | – ♪ Gentlemen in… ♪ | ♪绅士们在…♪ |
[40:35] | ♪ Turn to the left Find a partner new ♪ | ♪左转到寻找新伙伴 |
[40:38] | ♪ Step with the new girl ♪ | ♪和新来的女伴一起♪ |
[40:40] | ♪ Two three four And swing her around ♪ | ♪二,三,四和她一起旋转♪ |
[40:44] | Josie, are you alright? | 乔西,你还好吗? |
[40:46] | I’m fine. | 我很好。 |
[40:49] | Are you sure? | 你真的好? |
[40:50] | The boys are saying things about you and Billy. | 男孩子在说关于你和比利的事。 |
[40:53] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么? |
[41:12] | I was gonna go over… | 我要去… |
[41:15] | – How dare you?! – Look! | – 你怎么胆敢?!- 看! |
[41:18] | – Come to beg for a kiss too? – Beg? | – 也来乞求一个吻? – 乞求? |
[41:20] | That’s not what happened, and you know it! | 事情不应该是这样的,你知道的! |
[41:23] | How dare you spread nasty rumours about my friend?! | 你怎么敢散布关于我朋友的谣言? |
[41:26] | You weren’t there. | 你不在那里。 |
[41:27] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么。 |
[41:29] | I have eyes, and I can see that she is devastated. | 我有眼睛,我能看到她极度不安。 |
[41:32] | You shouldn’t have touched her, Billy! | 你不应该碰她的,比利! |
[41:36] | Well… I guess she regrets having loose morals. | 嗯…我想她后悔自己道德败坏。 |
[41:44] | Josie! | 乔西! |
[41:57] | Is it really so bad? They’re practically engaged. | 真的那么糟糕吗?他们几乎订婚了。 |
[42:00] | – Were. – Billy had no right, regardless! | – 是的。-无论如何,比利没有权利那么做! |
[42:03] | None of us saw what happened. | 我们谁也没有看到发生了什么事。 |
[42:05] | Besides, Josie’s always been ill-bred. | 再说,乔西一向缺乏教养。 |
[42:08] | Remember how she forced us to play that kissing game? | 还记得她是怎么逼我们玩接吻游戏的吗? |
[42:10] | A kiss is fine when there’s consent. | 如果同意的话,接吻就可以。 |
[42:12] | – Isn’t it? – They were unchaperoned. | – 不是吗?- 他们无人看管。 |
[42:14] | Remember when Lavender Lewis was caught | 还记得拉文德·刘易斯和史蒂芬·米尔斯 |
[42:16] | doing some matrimonial sampling with Stephen Mills? | 在做婚姻调查时被抓的事吗? |
[42:19] | No one would marry her after that. | 此后没有人愿意娶她。 |
[42:21] | She had to move to Winnipeg. | 她不得不搬到温尼伯。 |
[42:23] | Josie’s reputation is ruined. | 乔西的名声毁了。 |
[42:25] | Why isn’t Billy’s?! | 为什么不是比利的? |
[42:27] | He was heedless and disrespectful! | 他不顾一切,不尊重人! |
[42:29] | Josie has every right to be upset! | 乔西完全有权利生气! |
[42:31] | So I suppose we should get to work. | 所以我想我们应该开始工作了。 |
[42:33] | Is it more important to talk about | 谈论谁拥有最大的卷心菜 |
[42:35] | who had the biggest cabbage than to discuss issues | 比讨论涉及整个性别 |
[42:37] | which concern an entire gender?! | 问题更重要吗? |
[42:39] | What’s your hurry? | 你为什么这么急迫? |
[42:41] | Need to catch a train to Charlottetown? | 需要乘火车去夏洛特镇吗? |
[42:43] | You don’t need a crystal ball | 你不需要水晶球 |
[42:45] | to see that Josie Pye has been wronged!! | 就可以看到乔西受到的委屈! |
[42:50] | Do you want to write about the balloon… or… ? | 你想写关于气球的事吗?还是……? |
[42:53] | I’ll… write about the fancyworks. | 我…写关于幻想的作品。 |
[42:55] | The only thing more boring than needlepoint is reading about… | 唯一比刺绣更无聊的是阅读关于… |