Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Good morning to you too, ladies. 你们都早上好啊,女士们。
[00:22] Hard at work as always, I see. 一直都在努力的工作,我明白。
[00:25] Give my regards to the queen. 代我向女王问好。
[00:29] Such a bountiful harvest last year. 去年的收成非常好。
[00:35] Thank you. 谢谢你们。
[00:46] – Hmm. – 嗯。
[00:48] ♪ First thing we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪首先我们要爬上一颗树♪
[00:52] ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ ♪然后我们或许会聊天♪
[00:56] ♪ Or sit silently ♪ ♪或者静静地坐着♪
[01:00] ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪并倾听我们的心声♪
[01:03] ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ ♪幻想着有一天♪
[01:07] ♪ Casting a golden light ♪ ♪发出金色的光芒♪
[01:11] ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ ♪没有彩排♪
[01:16] ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪这就是我们的生活♪
[01:20] ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ ♪你领先了一个世纪♪
[01:23] ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ ♪你领先了一个世纪♪
[01:28] … bud, bloom, branch and bough is part of a greater whole. …幼芽、花蕾、枝条和枝干是整株植物的一部分。
[01:33] In fact, everything you see around you 事实上,你看到周围的一切,
[01:35] is entangled in a kind of symbiotic dance, 都纠缠在一种共生的状态下,
[01:37] and the uniqueness of each participant 每个物种的独特性
[01:39] enables the forest to thrive. 都使得森林蓬勃发展。
[01:41] But if you wish to see the true genius 但是,假如你想看到大自然母亲
[01:43] and efficiency of Mother Nature, 真正的才华和效率,
[01:45] just look up at the trees above you. 只要抬起头看看头顶上的树即可。
[01:47] See the channels of space between the canopy? 看到树冠之间的间隔通道了吗?
[01:50] This mysterious phenomenon is known as “crown shyness.” 这种神秘现象被称为“皇冠羞怯”。
[01:53] – Oh! – Each tree is aware of its boundaries. -哦! – 每棵树都知道自己的边界。
[01:56] – Thank you. – Which in tree-speak, means… – 谢谢。- 在树的语言里,意思是…
[01:58] – No touching! – 不要触碰!
[02:00] This kind of intelligence is not just limited to trees. 这种智能不仅仅局限于树木。
[02:03] We see it across all of nature, 我们在自然界中都能看到它,
[02:04] even with the birds and the bees. 甚至在鸟类和蜜蜂身上也能看到。
[02:06] – Finally! – Birds and bees?! – 最后! – 鸟类和蜜蜂?!
[02:10] The bee collects pollen and nectar 蜜蜂收集花粉和花蜜
[02:12] to feed the hive and create honey. 来喂养蜂房,制造蜂蜜。
[02:14] The flower receives pollen, which it needs to bear fruit. 花接受花粉,才能结果。
[02:17] I thought we were gonna learn about the real birds and bees. 我以为我们会了解真正的鸟类和蜜蜂。
[02:19] I assure you, the lesson will be illuminating all the same. 我向你保证,这一课同样具有启发性
[02:22] And then we have the birds. 然后我们看看鸟。
[02:24] Take the red-breasted nuthatch. 以红胸五子雀为例。
[02:27] – Its main source of food – 它的主要食物来源
[02:29] is the spruce budworm, which is a conifer pest. 是云杉芽虫,它是一种针叶树害虫。
[02:32] – So while the Red-breast… – 所以当红胸…
[02:35] The bird gets its food, 那只鸟得到食物时,
[02:38] the tree gets some much-needed pest relief. 树虫害得到了一些缓解。
[02:42] Which leads me to the purpose of this outing… 这使我想到了这次郊游的目的…
[02:44] Mating season? 交配季节?
[02:45] Disgusting! 真恶心!
[02:49] Oh, my goodness. 哦,我的天啊。
[02:51] – Oh! – Moody! Oh, goodness me. -哦!- 穆迪!噢!天哪。
[02:59] – Indians! – We are surrounded by savages! – 印第安人!- 我们被野蛮人包围!
[03:02] – Everyone, calm down! – 大家冷静点!
[03:04] – Can we focus on Moody? – Ruby, you alright? – 我们可以专注于穆迪吗?- 鲁比,好吗?
[03:07] – How is he? – It’s deep. – 他怎么样?- 很深。
[03:09] There’s nothing I can do here. 在这里,我无能为力。
[03:10] – He needs stitches. – The Mi’kmaq village. – 他需要缝针。- 米克玛村。
[03:12] It’s nearby, they can bring help. 就在附近,他们可以帮忙。
[03:14] I know the way. I’ll be right back. 我知道,我马上回来。
[03:16] We’ve got to get help. 我们必须获得帮助。
[03:17] – Ruby, are you alright? – Ruby. Ruby. – 鲁比,你还好吗?- 鲁比,鲁比。
[03:24] 你好,咪咪格斯。
[03:27] Remember me? 还记得我吗?
[03:28] Can you take me to your village? 你能带我去你的村庄吗?
[03:30] Uh, wigwam. Mother? 呃,帐篷,母亲?
[03:47] Is she going to be alright? 她会没事吗?
[03:48] She’s in shock. 她受惊了。
[03:51] Give her some honey. It’ll bring her energy up. 给她一些蜂蜜,让她维持精力。
[03:54] – Try this. Be careful. Be careful – You’re gonna be alright. – 尝试这个,小心,小心。- 你会没事的。
[03:57] This will help. 这会有所帮助。
[04:00] It’s alright. 没事。
[04:01] Oh… 噢…
[04:05] This is the Mi’kmaq medicine woman. 这是米克玛人的民间女药师。
[04:06] She’s here to help. 她是来帮忙的。
[04:10] Who is dead? 谁死了?
[04:12] My son, he said someone died. 我儿子,他说有人死了。
[04:14] Uh… no one’s dead. 呃…没有人死。
[04:16] One of our girls has fainted and a boy is hurt. 一个女孩晕倒了,一个男孩受伤了。
[04:19] 我听到营地的尖叫声。
[04:22] 也以为有人死了…
[04:25] Alright… everyone, let’s move out of the way now. 好吧…大家,现在让我们让开。
[04:28] Thank you so much for your help. 非常感谢你的帮助。
[04:30] Hello. 你好。
[04:32] The girl will be alright, but the boy needs help. 女孩会没事的,但是男孩需要帮助。
[04:35] 把他医治好。
[04:37] 这个男孩儿购买了我的曲棍球棒。
[04:43] – No. – It is from the weeping tree. – 不。 – 这个来自哭泣的树。
[04:45] – It grows by the water. – It’s for pain? – 它生长在水边。- 可以止痛吗?
[05:02] 他需要缝针。
[05:05] 让他把那个蜂蜜给我。
[05:09] She needs that. 她需要蜂蜜。
[05:10] Honey cleanses the wound. 蜂蜜可以清洁伤口。
[05:13] – No sickness can enter. – Oh, wow. – 不让细菌侵入。- 呵,呵。
[05:23] Oh, God. 噢,上帝。
[05:24] It’s alright, it’s alright. Just breathe. 没事,没事。深呼吸。
[05:25] – Oh, God. No. – It’s alright. – 噢,上帝。不。- 没事。
[05:27] No! 不!
[05:31] – Oh, my goodness! – It’s alright. – 噢,我的上帝!- 没事儿。
[05:32] Breathe, just breathe, Moody. 呼吸,呼吸,穆迪。
[05:36] It’s alright, Moody. 没事儿,穆迪。
[05:38] – Just breathe. – You’re alright. – 深呼吸。- 你很好。
[05:41] – She’s almost done. Look at me. – 她已经做完了。看着我。
[05:44] – You’re doing great. – There. See? – 你做的很好。- 那里,看到了吗?
[05:57] 很快他就会好起来的。
[06:00] 只是需要休息一段时间。
[06:01] She says you must be gentle. 她说动作必须要轻柔。
[06:03] You will be well soon. 你很快就会康复。
[06:08] Oh, thank you. Keep it. 哦,谢谢你。留下吧。
[06:12] – I have so much of it. – 我还有许多蜂蜜。
[06:16] I went to visit Ka’kwet 几周前,我去拜访卡蔻薇
[06:18] a couple of weeks ago, but I wasn’t allowed to see her. 但不允许我见她。
[06:21] I hope she is doing well. 我希望她一切都好。
[06:22] We know nothing. 我们什么都不知道。
[06:24] They said that we will see her in summer. 他们说我们可以夏天见她。
[06:26] We can only hope that she is well and happy. 我们只能希望她健康快乐。
[06:40] And the bees… it’s genius! 这蜜蜂…真是神奇!
[06:42] How they produce a substance that can actually heal wounds. 它们如何产生一种可以治愈伤口的物质。
[06:46] Why is that not in any of the medical textbooks that I read? 为什么我读过的医学课本里没有提到这点?
[06:51] And the medicine woman used willow bark for pain! 女药师用柳树皮止痛!
[06:55] That tree’s been right underneath my nose this whole time. 那棵树一直就在我眼皮底下。
[06:59] It’s… incredible! There’s so much out there. 这是…太不可思议了!室外有很多知识。
[07:02] Why can’t we use nature 为什么我们不能利用自然
[07:04] to be on the winning side of medicine? 来战胜医学难题呢?
[07:06] Makes you wonder, doesn’t it? 这让你很好奇,不是吗?
[07:08] What else there is that we don’t know. 还有什么我们不知道的。
[07:11] I… don’t know. 我…不知道。
[07:13] Well, neither do I, but I want to know. 好吧,我也不懂,但是我想知道。
[07:16] I can tell you one thing. 我能告诉你一件事情。
[07:19] You’re dripping stew. 你正在炖汤。
[07:25] – Oh, we stir up and down, – 我们上下颠簸,
[07:29] and we stir to and fro… 然后我们来回搅拌…
[07:31] and off to bed you go! 然后该睡觉了!
[07:35] Ah. Oh… 啊,哦…
[07:38] – I am running out of ideas. Ah! – 我没主意了。啊!
[07:41] Please. Please go to sleep. Please? 求你了,求你睡觉,好吗?
[07:46] Oh… you’re so tired. 哦…你太累了。
[07:50] I’m so tired. 我也太累了。
[07:56] Oh! 噢!
[08:02] Oh. 噢。
[08:05] – Ah. – 啊。
[08:06] – Oh, no! – Oh, you’re late. – 噢,不!- 噢,你迟到了。
[08:08] – She’s awake. – She’s teething. – 她醒了。- 她正在长牙齿。
[08:10] And I’m leaving. 我要走了。
[08:15] What’s happened to you? 你怎么了?
[08:17] The same thing that’s happened to you. 同样的事情也发生在你身上。
[08:19] I can’t keep up with this pace, Marilla. 我无法跟上这个速度,玛莉拉。
[08:22] I can’t do it. 我不能。
[08:23] I must admit, I’m finding this daily routine rather… 我必须承认,我发现这种日常工作相当……
[08:26] strenuous. 辛苦。
[08:30] Oh. 噢。
[08:33] Right, then it’s settled. 好吧,那就这么定了。
[08:36] Bash needs a wife. 巴什需要一个妻子。
[08:39] A wife? 一个妻子?
[08:40] – But he’s still grieving. – And what of it? – 但他还是很伤心。- 那又怎么样?
[08:42] We both know our old bones can’t keep this up. 我们都知道我们的老骨头无法承受。
[08:45] And besides, we are about to sow the winter crops. 此外,我们还要播种冬季作物。
[08:48] How on earth are we to do all that 当我们被尿布困住时,
[08:51] when we’re knee-deep in nappies? 我们到底该怎么做?
[08:52] You know I’m right, 你知道我是对的。
[08:54] and it’s the way of things. 而且事情就是这样。
[08:57] Tell him to start looking. 告诉他开始寻找。
[08:58] – Me? – Trust me, Marilla, – 我? – 相信我,玛莉拉,
[09:00] we’ll all be better for it. 我们都会因此更好。
[09:15] Seems about… That’s right. 似乎…这是正确的。
[09:19] Mr. Cuthbert… 卡斯伯特先生…
[09:21] at this rate, you could win at the county fair. 以这种速度,您可以在县集市上获胜。
[09:24] Look at those leaves! 看那些叶子!
[09:26] Suppose they are quite big… for a radish. 假设它们很大…一个萝卜。
[09:30] Aren’t they? 不是吗?
[09:32] If it’s alright with you, uh… may I go home early today? 如果您没事,嗯…我今天可以早点回家吗?
[09:36] It’s time to plant les haricots go back. 是时候回去种扁豆了。
[09:39] I promised my family… 我答应过我的家人…
[09:40] Yeah, yeah, of course. Go on. 可以,可以,当然可以,去吧。
[09:43] Thank you. 谢谢你。
[09:51] It’s odd that there aren’t more posts about me. 奇怪的是,没有关于我的更多帖子。
[09:53] – Ah, another day of glorious obscurity. – 啊,旖旎朦胧的另一天。
[09:57] How many notices today for you? 今天有几条公告给你?
[09:58] I think I saw at least three. 我想我至少看到了三条。
[10:02] I think you may get a post from Charlie soon. 我认为,你很快就会收到查理给你的公告。
[10:04] What? Charlie, Charlie? 什么?查理?查理?
[10:07] Yes. The Charlie who couldn’t stop looking at you earlier. 是的,那个之前一直看着你的查理。
[10:10] – Fiddlesticks! – 胡说!
[10:12] I quite enjoyed the lesson today. 我今天很喜欢这节课。
[10:14] Birds and bees are all well and good, 鸟和蜜蜂都很好,
[10:15] but give me wild wolves, soaring eagles 但是给我野狼,
[10:17] and blue-crested herons up in the canopy! 飞翔的鹰和蓝天上的苍鹭吧!
[10:20] Oh, to be the Bride of Adventure is so much more exciting. 噢,成为冒险新娘真是令人兴奋。
[10:23] Hear-hear! Give me red-breasted nuthatches or give me death! 听好!听好!给我红胸五子雀或让我死亡!
[10:27] Oh, I love that I’m not the only one courting adventure. 我很高兴我不是唯一 一个追求冒险的人。
[10:30] Has your mother forgiven your scandalous Acadian affair yet? 你妈妈原谅你的阿卡迪亚之行了吗?
[10:33] Hardly. She lives for melodrama. 几乎没有。她为舞台剧而活。
[10:36] She’ll feast off that night for weeks to come. 她会在几周里沉浸在剧情中。
[10:38] Oh, then I do believe you’d be doing her a kindness 哦,那么我相信你沉溺于
[10:40] by indulging in even more unsuitable experiences. 不合适的经历,会对她有好处。
[10:43] – It’s the least I can do. – 至少这是我能做的。
[10:48] Well… that’s day 124. 好吧,还有124天。
[10:52] – Lockets? – Mm-hmm. – 挂坠? – 嗯 , 嗯。
[11:00] Kindred spirits forever. 永远知心伴侣。
[11:05] – Mwah! – Mwah! – 哇! – 哇!
[11:07] Mwah! Farewell! 哇! 告别!
[11:09] – Mwah! – 哇!
[11:22] – Jerry? – Allô. – 杰瑞? – 你好(法语)
[11:26] Um, I was hoping I’d be here in time. 嗯,我希望我能及时到这里。
[11:28] In time for… ? 及时…?
[11:33] You’re not here to walk me home, are you? 你不是来送我回家的吧,是吗?
[11:36] Because that’s… definitely… not allowed. 因为那是……绝对……是不允许的。
[11:41] I… I know. I shouldn’t be here. 我…我知道,我不应该在这里。
[11:43] In fact, my mother would say it’s highly improper. 实际上,我妈妈会说这是非常不合适的。
[11:46] Wouldn’t you agree? 你不同意吗?
[11:48] I… I don’t know. 我…我不知道。
[11:50] You don’t know? 你不知道?
[11:51] I’ve only met your mother once. Um… 我只见过你妈妈一次,唔…
[11:54] but my mother says you’re très charmante. 但是我妈妈说你非常迷人。(法语)
[11:56] In which case, I agree. 在这种情况下,我同意。
[11:58] Flattery is also improper. 奉承也是不合适的。
[12:02] Désole. 抱歉。(法语)
[12:04] I-I can go home now, Diana, 我可以回家,戴安娜,
[12:06] if… that’s what you prefer. 如果……那是你希望的。
[12:23] I’d prefer that we continue. 我希望我们继续。
[12:41] (ANNE) Tillie, the Pauls are quite ardent! (安妮):蒂莉,保罗相当殷勤!
[12:46] (Tillie)- I can’t choose one. (蒂莉) – 我无法选择。
[12:52] Hello again, dear world. 你好,亲爱的世界。
[12:56] 索邦的抗毒素突破
[12:56] – Medical research at The Sorbonne 索邦的抗毒素突破 – 医学研究在
[12:58] in Paris. 巴黎的索邦大学
[12:59] Funny, Dr. Ward mentioned antitoxins last month. 有趣的是,沃德医生上个月提到了抗毒素。
[13:03] What’s an antitoxin? 什么是抗毒素?
[13:05] It’s a new kind of preventative medicine. 这是一种新的预防药物。
[13:09] Seems to actually be working, from the look of it, 从表面看,似乎确实在起作用,
[13:11] even though Dr. Ward called it “nonsense.” 即使沃德医生称其为“废话”。
[13:13] Most people have a hard time trusting new ideas. 大多数人很难接受新想法。
[13:16] The Sorbonne is an excellent university. 索邦大学是一所优秀的大学。
[13:18] Yeah, and thousands of miles and dollars away. 是的,还有几千英里和几千加元的距离。
[13:22] I know a doctor named Emily Oak 我认识一位叫艾米莉·奥克的医生,
[13:25] who’s doing similar work at the University of Toronto. 她在多伦多大学从事类似的工作。
[13:27] A female doctor? 一位女医生?
[13:29] Perhaps you could write to her, Gilbert. 也许你可以给她写信,吉尔伯特。
[13:30] I expect she could guide you toward Canadian universities 我希望她可以引导你进入加拿大
[13:33] specializing in medical research. 专门从事医学研究的大学。
[13:35] Thank you. I’ll take you up on that. 谢谢你。我接受你的建议。
[13:39] Oh, just look at these obituaries. 看看这些讣告。
[13:41] So many incredible lives. 这么多不可思议的生命。
[13:44] Reading these makes me wish my own parents 读到这些内容,使我希望以
[13:46] had been remembered the same way 同样的方式记住自己的父母,
[13:47] so I might’ve known something about them. 以便我能对他们有所了解。
[13:50] Perhaps we should write an obituary for Mary 也许我们应该在《埃文利公报》上
[13:53] in the Avonlea Gazette. 为玛丽写讣告。
[13:54] – For Delphine. – That’s a lovely idea. – 为了朵芬。- 好主意。
[13:57] It is. 这是。
[13:58] I’ll ask Bash, see what he thinks about it. 我问问巴什,看看他对此有何看法。
[14:03] Anne! 安妮!
[14:04] You’re on the board! Charlie “noticed you”! 你上公告板了!查理“注意到你”!
[14:11] – Good morning, Anne. – Busy! Sorry! – 早上好,安妮。- 忙着呢!抱歉!
[14:17] So, Anne, are you gonna dance with Charlie tomorrow? 那么,安妮,你明天会和查理跳舞吗?
[14:20] – Am I what? – Miss Stacy scheduled practice – 呃,我什么? – 史黛西小姐安排参加
[14:22] for the county-fair barn dance. 县集市谷仓舞的练习。
[14:24] – For all of us. – Boys and girls. – 为我们所有人。 – 男孩和女孩。
[14:27] That means… touching. 那意味着…接触。
[14:29] – Dancing’s for girls. – But at least there’s touching. – 跳舞是女孩的事。 – 但至少有接触。
[14:33] I’m going to hate practicing with these silly boys. 我讨厌和这些傻男孩一起练习。
[14:35] I’ll only be dancing with my intended at the fair. 我只会和我的意中人在集市上跳舞。
[14:39] I don’t think I’m a very good dancer. 我不认为我是一个很好的舞者。
[14:41] Don’t worry, it’s all in knees. 别担心,都是膝盖运动。
[14:44] – Enjoy. – 请享用。
[14:45] Billy has two left feet and they both smell awful. 比利一双笨脚,臭极了。
[14:50] It’s too much too soon! 太多了,太快了!
[14:52] And besides, it’s… it’s not my place to… 而且除此之外,这不是我的职责…
[14:55] Well, what is your place in this matter? 那么,你在这件事情上的职责是什么?
[14:57] Is it to cook and clean for hours and hours, 就是数小时的做饭和打扫,
[14:59] only to run home to do it all over again?! 然后回家再做一次?
[15:01] Surely there must be another way… 当然,肯定有别的方法…
[15:03] Precisely what I’ve been saying! 正是我所说的!
[15:07] Ev-everything alright, ladies? 一切都好吗,女士们?
[15:09] Sebastian… take a seat. 塞巴斯蒂安…坐下。
[15:19] Right. 好的。
[15:21] It’s time you remarried. 是时候该娶妻了。
[15:23] – Marry? – 结婚?
[15:24] Exactly. June is mere weeks away, 完全正确,距六月只有几周了,
[15:27] and it’s the toughest month of the year. 这是一年中最艰难的月份。
[15:28] With all the sowing and harvesting, 所有的播种与收获,
[15:30] you’ll be in need of a woman around the house 你需要一个女人在家里,
[15:32] so you can tend to your land as you should. 以便你可以安心地打理自己的土地。
[15:34] And who knows, maybe in time, 谁知道呢,也许到时候,
[15:36] you’ll have more children to help on the farm. 你会有更多的孩子在农场帮忙。
[15:38] Perhaps a son or two. Now, wouldn’t that be nice? 也许有一个或者俩儿子,那不是很好吗?
[15:40] I expect he needs more time to… 我想他需要更多时间来…
[15:42] You’ll need a young wife… with some energy, 你需要一个年轻的妻子…有一些精力,
[15:45] a bit of meat on her. 身上要有点肉。
[15:47] Childbearing hips. 有生育的臀部。
[15:49] What about that lovely gal from the Bog… 那个从沼泽地来的可爱女孩怎么样了……
[15:50] – Rachel, that is quite enough! – This is important, Marilla! – 雷切尔,够了! – 这很重要,玛莉拉!
[15:55] We care for you deeply, Bash. But this… 我们非常关心你,巴什。但是这种…
[15:58] … arrangement, fond as it is, …安排,虽然很好,
[16:01] cannot be sustained. 但不能持久。
[16:03] Find yourself a wife, or Delphine must be placed out. 给自己找个妻子吧,否则朵芬就得送出去了。
[16:07] Adoption? 收养?
[16:09] When a tragedy strikes such as yours 像你这样的人遭遇不幸,
[16:11] and you cannot care for a child, 而你又不能照顾孩子时,
[16:13] you’d best consider matrimony, dear boy. 你最好考虑结婚,亲爱的孩子。
[16:17] Right quick. 加快。
[16:32] I think I’ll write to my mother. 我想写信给我妈妈。
[16:35] Oh, Sebastian. 哦,塞巴斯蒂安。
[16:39] That seems like a very good idea indeed. 这似乎是非常好的主意。
[16:49] Perhaps Charlie Sloane should take notice 也许查理·斯隆应该注意到,
[16:52] of what an ill match we are. 我们是多么的不般配。
[16:54] He’s never taken a chance in his life! 他这辈子从未冒过险!
[16:56] Well, he posted, didn’t he? That was bold. 那么,他发贴了,不是吗?这是大胆的。
[16:59] Anne Shirley-Cuthbert-Sloane! 安妮·雪莉- 卡斯伯特 – 斯隆!
[17:02] Sounds like groan. 听起来像呻吟。
[17:04] Tone. Bemoan. 低音,哀叹。
[17:05] I certainly wouldn’t be the Bride of Adventure. 我当然不会成为冒险新娘。
[17:07] – More like the Bride of Boring! – Anne. – 更像无聊的新娘!- 安妮。
[17:09] – You’re right, that was callous. – No. Yes. – 你说得对,这太无情了。 – 不,是的。
[17:12] Uh, I just remembered. 嗯,我只是想起了。
[17:13] I’m to accompany Minnie May in her music lesson 我要给米妮梅的音乐课伴奏,
[17:15] so I really must go. 所以我真的要走了。
[17:17] Oh, uh, wait. Can I come with you? 哦,唔,等等,我可以和你一起去吗?
[17:18] No! 不!
[17:19] Um, if you hear her play, 噢,假如你听到她拉琴,
[17:21] you’ll never recover. Best not. 你会受伤永远无法康复,最好不要。
[17:23] But I was hoping to borrow a book from your father’s study. 但是我希望从你父亲的书房借一本书。
[17:25] Do you think he’d have one on Scotland… 你觉得他会有关于苏格兰的…
[17:27] I’ll take a look. Bye! 我去看看,拜!
[17:29] Thank you! Bye. 谢谢你,拜。
[17:38] Day 122. 122天。
[17:42] Hmm. 唔。
[18:18] Diana. 黛安娜。
[18:22] You’re not supposed to be here. 你不应该在这里。
[18:25] Oh… 啊…
[18:27] If anybody saw us here, we’d be in grave trouble. 如果有人在这里看到我们,我们都会有大麻烦。
[18:30] “It’s true, “这是真的,
[18:31] we shall be monsters, cut off from all the world. 我们将成为怪物,与整个世界隔绝。
[18:34] But on that account, 但是,基于这一点,
[18:36] we shall be more attached to one another.” 我们将更加相互依存。”
[18:42] It’s really, really good. 这是真的,真的很好。
[18:47] Merci, Jerry. 谢谢,杰里。(法语)
[19:12] So many months of snow and frost… 这么多个月的雪和霜冻…
[19:15] … I almost forgot what the very earth below me looks like. …我几乎忘记了脚下的大地是什么样子。
[19:20] Mary sure brought this garden to life. 玛丽确实给这个花园带来了生机。
[19:22] Don’t get your hopes up. 不要抱有希望。
[19:24] I don’t think I have her green thumb. 我想我没有她那样的园艺才能。
[19:27] Mary brought everything to life. 玛丽为每一件事情带来了生机。
[19:33] I was thinking… 我曾想…
[19:35] it’d be nice if people knew more about her. 假如人们对她了解更多,就太好了。
[19:39] I’d like to write an obituary for Mary in the Gazette. 我想在《公报》上为玛丽写一篇讣告。
[19:44] She should have her legacy honoured. 她应该为自己的才干获得荣誉。
[19:46] I was talking with Anne and she felt… 我曾和安妮聊过,她觉得…
[19:49] it would be something for Delly to hold onto. 这对朵莉来说很重要。
[20:09] Not long now… 现在时间不会太长……
[20:11] till you’re a mama. 直到你成为妈妈。
[20:13] And a fine one you’ll be. 你会成为一个很好的妈妈。
[20:19] Big doings soon. 很快就有大动静。
[20:23] Look there. 看这里。
[20:24] You see how the foal… is at the back? 你看到小马驹…在后面吗?
[20:31] It’s almost time. 这几乎是时候了。
[20:34] Let’s away. 我们走吧。
[20:35] I think Belle, she needs her peace and privacy now. 我认为贝尔,她现在需要平静和隐私
[20:50] I don’t envy Baby Belle her teenage years. 我不羡慕贝尔青春期。
[20:53] It’s a long time… till then. 很长的时间…直到现在。
[20:56] He or she isn’t even here yet. 贝尔的男孩或或女孩还没来过。
[20:59] I know. 我知道。
[21:01] But maturity is exhausting. 但成熟是令人疲惫的。
[21:04] A nice cup of tea will set things right. 喝杯好茶会使事情好转。
[21:09] Maybe so. 或许吧。
[21:21] I dunno. I doubt my mum will come. 我不知道。 我怀疑妈妈是否会来。
[21:26] Want me to take a look? 要我看看吗?
[21:28] And, uh… you should see how you feel about this. 那么,嗯…你该看看,关于这个你感觉如何。
[22:26] As promised, 正如所承诺的,
[22:28] today we’ll be practicing for the county-fair barn dance. 今天,我们将练习谷仓舞。
[22:30] Mr. and Mrs. Lynde have kindly consented 林德先生和太太愿意
[22:33] to help us in this endeavour. 在这方面为我们提供帮助。
[22:36] Since The Dashing White Sergeant needs a set of six, 因为这个“潇洒白军士”舞需要六人一组,
[22:39] I thought we’d better do so. 我想我们最好这样做。
[22:41] Oh, you remember my son. 哦,你记得我的儿子。
[22:43] Yes, of course. 是的,当然记得。
[22:44] It’s very nice to see you again. 很高兴再次见到您。
[22:46] Thank you… 谢谢你…
[22:47] all for coming to help. 谢谢你们来帮忙。
[22:50] Shall we? 我们开始示范?
[22:51] We shall! 我们开始!
[22:54] Pay particular attention to the patterns. 特别注意这些模式。
[22:57] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[22:58] Ready when you are, Mrs. Lynde. 准备好了吗,林德太太。
[23:00] – Please clap out the rhythm. -请拍出节奏。
[23:07] And eight steps round. 一圈八步。
[23:10] Five, six, seven and eight, and back to other way! 五,六,七和八,然后转回去!
[23:14] Centre dancers, get ready to set, 中心舞者,准备分组,
[23:17] and set and set, and turn with both hands. 一组和一组,牵起双手旋转。
[23:23] And set and set, 一组和一组
[23:25] and one, two, three. 一,二,三。
[23:27] Reels of three! One, two, three. 转三圈!一,二,三。
[23:29] Give your left shoulder to the partner facing you! 把左肩面对你的舞伴!
[23:34] One, two, three, and all tree lines reform. 一,二,三,然后重新组成两排。
[23:38] And one, two, three, four. 一,二,三,四。
[23:40] And back, two, three, four. 回来,二,三,四。
[23:43] And… sweep under raised arms to form another set. …一组抬起手臂,一组向下弯腰,穿过另一组。
[23:48] Ah! And stop. Oh! 啊! 停下来 哦!
[23:51] That’s the basic pattern. 这是基本模式。
[23:53] Why don’t we have you give it a try? 我们为什么不让你们试一试呢?
[23:55] Please form your sets of six: 请从六人一组开始:
[23:56] boy-girl, boy and girl, 男孩女孩,男孩和女孩,
[24:00] boy-girl, boys and girls… 男孩女孩,男孩和女孩…
[24:02] – Come along. – 一起来。
[24:07] – Okay, uh… – 好吧,嗯…
[24:09] – Ah. – 啊。
[24:12] – Um, I… – Lovely. – 嗯,我… – 可爱。
[24:14] (ANNE) Can we just get this over with? (安妮)我们能快点结束吗?
[24:18] Ready? Here we go. 准备好了吗?现在开始。
[24:20] One, two, three, four. 一,二,三,四。
[24:22] And one and two and three and four and five and six and… 一,二,三,四,五,六,…
[24:26] – Out of the way. – Out of the way, out of the way. – 让开。 – 让开,让开。
[24:28] And one, two, three, four. Get ready. 一,二,三,四, 做好准备。
[24:30] Two, set, set! 二,一组,一组!
[24:32] And fetch. Turn, turn, turn, turn, turn. 组合。 转,转,转,转,转。
[24:36] Set to the dancer on your right! Right! 转到右边的舞者!右边!
[24:40] – I don’t know what I’m doing. – Oh, dear. – 我不知道我在做什么。- 噢,亲爱的。
[24:42] Stop, stop, stop!! 停,停,停下!
[24:44] That was… a start. 这是 … 一个开始。
[24:47] Yeah, that’s… Take a little break. 是的,请稍稍休息一下。
[24:50] Catch my breath. 我喘口气。
[24:51] – Catch your breath. – Did you see me dancing?! – 你们喘口气。- 你看到我跳舞了吗?
[24:56] – You’ll get it. – 你们会成功的。
[24:58] – What’s the matter, Ruby? – Are you feeling faint again? – 怎么了,鲁比? – 你又晕了吗?
[25:01] – She’s shaking. – You can tell us. – 她在颤抖。- 你可以告诉我们。
[25:03] I… 我…
[25:05] What if I’m pregnant?! 如果我怀孕了怎么办?
[25:09] My mother said if I so much as go near a boy, 我妈妈说如果我太靠近一个男孩,
[25:12] I might get pregnant, and if a boy touches me, 如果男孩触碰到我,我可能会怀孕,
[25:14] then I’ll certainly get pregnant! 那我一定会怀孕的!
[25:16] So I must be. You all could be! 所以我一定是,你们所有人都是的!
[25:19] – How could this be?! – 怎么可能 ?!
[25:21] But who’s the father?! 但是谁是父亲?
[25:23] How could you let this happen?! 你怎么让这种情况发生?
[25:25] Girls, girls, please, calm yourselves. 女孩们,女孩们,请让自己冷静。
[25:28] I can assure you, no one will become pregnant from dancing. 我可以向你们保证,没有人会因跳舞而怀孕。
[25:31] But there was so much touching! 但是有这么多的触碰!
[25:32] That’s not how it works. It’s not… 那不是怀孕的原理,不是…
[25:34] uh… topical. 哦…局部。
[25:41] There are… many steps to conceiving. 怀孕 … 有许多步骤。
[25:44] First, courtship. Then, of course, marriage. 首先,求爱。然后,当然是婚姻。
[25:47] Then you and your husband… m-m-m-may… 然后你和你的丈夫… 唔 – 唔 – 唔 – 可以 …
[25:50] will… with your consent, 将 … 在你的同意下,
[25:52] go down… that cherished path to parenthood. 就下去……为人父母的珍贵之路。
[25:57] Together. 一起。
[25:58] Is that clear? 明白了吗?
[26:01] – Good. – I’m afraid to dance. – 很好。- 我怕跳舞。
[26:03] You don’t have to. You may sit this out if you wish. 你不必这么做,如果你愿意,你可以坐在这里。
[26:06] – Dancing is stupid. – How much longer? – 跳舞很蠢。 – 还要多久?
[26:09] – I’m hungry. – Looks good. – 我饿了。- 看起来不错。
[26:11] How is it feel, though? Itchiness? 感觉怎么样? 痒吗?
[26:14] No, just a little sore. 没有,只是有点痛。
[26:17] Huh. 哈。
[26:18] – It’s incredible. – So… can I dance now? – 太不可思议了。- 那么…我现在可以跳舞吗?
[26:21] Sorry, you still need to heal. 抱歉,你仍然需要康复。
[26:29] Alright. 好了。
[26:30] Let’s try this once again. 让我们再试一次。
[26:35] Shall I play? 我可以弹琴吗?
[26:36] – Yes. – Yes, thank you. – 可以。- 可以,谢谢你。
[26:38] Caleb, why don’t you and Muriel step in? 卡勒,你为什么不跟上穆尔的脚步?
[26:52] Here we go! 我们来吧!
[26:56] Go! One, two, three, four and five, 走!一,二,三,四,五,
[27:00] six, seven, eight! 六,七,八!
[27:02] Other way! And two, three, four, five, six, 另一种方式!还有二,三,四,五,六,
[27:06] seven, eight! 七,八!
[27:07] And set and set, 一组和一组,
[27:09] turn with both hands and set! 拉起双手转动!组合!
[27:13] And set and turn, turn, turn! 组合并转动,转,转!
[27:17] Reels of three! 转三圈!
[27:18] Three, two, and left shoulder. 三,二,左肩。
[27:20] Left shoulder. Ha-ha! Very good. 左肩。哈-哈!很好。
[27:23] And all three lines reform! Here we go! 三人一排!开始!
[27:28] And together, two, three, four, and away… 走近,二,三,四,然后离开……
[27:33] Very good. And sweep through, raised arms, 很好。然后互握,举起手臂,
[27:36] to form another set. 形成另一组。
[27:38] Here we go! And one and two and three and four, 开始!一,二,三,四,
[27:42] five, six, seven. Other way! One, two, 五,六,七。另一边!一,二,
[27:46] three, four, five, six, 三,四,五,六,
[27:48] and here we go and… 然后我们接下去…
[28:43] Well done, well done! 跳的好,跳得好!
[29:23] Ahem. 嗯嗯
[29:25] Uh… 呃…
[29:27] Oh. Charlie. 噢。查理。
[29:29] Afternoon, Anne. 下午好,安妮。
[29:32] I was wondering, uh… 我想知道,呃…
[29:34] May I walk with you a ways? 我可以和你一起走吗?
[29:37] Wait. 等等。
[29:39] Do you mean… walk with me? 你是说…和我同行?
[29:43] Yes. If that’s alright. 是。如果没问题话。
[29:47] Of course. 当然可以。
[30:02] Did you enjoy the dance practice? 你喜欢舞蹈练习吗?
[30:04] No, I didn’t. 不,我不喜欢。
[30:07] You seem to be a natural at it. 你在这方面似乎有天赋。
[30:08] Me? A natural? No, no, no, no! 我?天赋?不,不,不,不!
[30:11] If anything, I found the whole affair to be torturous! 如果有的话,我发现整个事件很折磨!
[30:13] What a ludicrous waste of time! Queens exams are on the horizon, 真是浪费时间!皇后区考试即将来临,
[30:16] yet we’re spinning around like dying bees? It’s ridiculous! 然而,我们像垂死的蜜蜂一样转来转去,太荒谬了!
[30:19] In fact, I can think of an infinite number of things 事实上,我能想出无数的事情做,
[30:22] I’d rather spend my time on 我宁愿把时间花在
[30:23] instead of participating in that… 这些事情上,也不想参与其中…
[30:25] frippery! 华而不实!
[30:32] How can you possibly not agree? 你怎么可能不同意呢?
[30:35] – I worry for you, is all. – Worry for me? – 我为你担心,仅此而已。- 担心我吗?
[30:38] Why? 为什么?
[30:40] You think so much and you’re very emotional. 你想得太多,你很激动。
[30:42] It might damage your ability to have children in the future. 这可能会损害你将来生孩子的能力。
[30:45] I don’t understand. 我不明白。
[30:47] I’m sorry, did you not know? 对不起,你不知道吗?
[30:50] An overly active mind causes women to be barren. 过度活跃的思想会导致女性不育。
[30:55] I’m doomed! I don’t know what my future holds, 我完蛋了!我不知道我的未来会怎样,
[30:58] but I expected to have all the options. 但我希望拥有所有的选择。
[31:00] – Is there… medical evidence? – 有…医学上的证据吗?
[31:03] I have no idea! 我不知道!
[31:11] Dashing… White… Sergeant! 潇洒…白…军士!
[31:14] This White Sergeant, what did he do to offend you so? 这位白军士,他做了什么冒犯你?
[31:18] Dancing isn’t my preferred way to spend an afternoon, 跳舞不是我喜欢的消磨下午时光的方式,
[31:22] that’s all. 仅此而已。
[31:25] I don’t… 我不…
[31:27] I don’t understand it. 我不懂这些。
[31:30] Even those bees of yours dance. 甚至,你的那些蜜蜂也跳舞。
[31:32] What was so confusing? 有什么好困惑的?
[31:36] If I… 假如我…
[31:41] If I feel something… 假如我一些感觉…
[31:44] … for… a girl… …为了… 一个女孩儿…
[31:47] … does that mean that… she’s the one that I should marry? …这是否意味着…她是我应该与之结婚的人?
[31:51] Uh… not necessarily, Blythe. 嗯…不一定,布莱斯。
[31:54] Attraction, yes, it’s important. 吸引力,是的,很重要。
[31:57] But love… that’s what truly matters. 但是爱……那才是真正重要的。
[32:01] And love is bigger than those… 而且爱比你谈论的…
[32:04] … feelings you’re talking about. …那些感觉更大。
[32:07] Hmm. 嗯。
[32:09] Does that makes sense? 这有意义吗?
[32:11] I think so. 我想是的。
[32:16] Mind telling me who this girl is? 介意告诉我这个女孩是谁吗?
[32:18] – I mind. – You sure? – 我介意。- 你确定?
[32:20] – Yep. – How about now? – 是的。- 现在怎么样?
[32:22] Nope. 没怎样。
[32:24] You can tell her. 你可以告诉她。
[32:25] She won’t talk. 她不会说的。
[33:03] Here. I haven’t read it, but… 给你。我还没读过,但是…
[33:06] Oh… Oh, it’s beautiful. 哦…哦,很漂亮。
[33:09] Thank you! 谢谢你!
[33:11] I hope you find whatever your heart desires in its pages. 我希望你能在书中找到任何你期待的东西。
[33:13] I’m sure I will. 我相信我会的。
[33:15] Look at all this. Uh… Aberdeen, 看这一切。呃…阿伯丁,
[33:17] Isle of Skye! 斯凯岛!
[33:19] – Allô, Diana. 你好,黛安娜。(法语)
[33:23] Jerry. 杰瑞。
[33:24] Uh, how are you today? 嗯,你今天好吗?
[33:26] – Fine, thank you. – How long can I keep this for? – 很好,谢谢。- 我可以保留多久?
[33:29] What… what book is that? 什么…那是什么书?
[33:31] – Uh… – Sorry, would you excuse us? – 恩…-对不起,你能谅解我们吗?
[33:35] Oh. Of-of-of-of course. 哦。当-当-当-当然。
[33:39] Désole. 抱歉。(法语)
[33:44] I think you made quite the impression 我想你留下吃晚饭的时候,
[33:46] when you stayed for supper. 给我留下了深刻的印象。
[33:49] You can keep it as long as you like. 你喜欢保留多久就多久。
[33:59] – Ah… – 啊…
[34:10] Jerry! 杰瑞!
[34:13] This must belong to you. 这一定是属于你的。
[34:19] Uh… yes, it’s mine. 呃…是的,这是我的。
[34:23] Merci. 谢谢。(法语)
[34:45] I’m sure she wasn’t herself at all. 我敢肯定她根本不是她自己。
[34:47] And for the first time ever, 而且这是有史以来的第一次
[34:48] I was completely confounded by what Miss Stacy was saying. 我完全被史黛西小姐的话弄糊涂了。
[34:51] What did she mean by “steps to consent”? 她所说的“同意步骤”是什么意思?
[34:54] Perhaps it has to do with being escorted home. 也许这与被护送回家有关。
[34:56] Walking home? But there’s no touching. 步行回家吗? 但不许触碰。
[35:00] – Unless there’s rough ground. – So it’s like… – 除非地面坎坷。- 就像…
[35:03] animal husbandry? 畜牧业?
[35:05] That’s disgusting! We’re not filthy animals. 真恶心!我们不是肮脏的动物。
[35:08] But… animals don’t have to think. 但是…动物不必思考。
[35:10] Perhaps that’s why they bear offspring so easily. 也许这就是为什么它们那么容易生育后代的原因。
[35:14] Oh, no… that means… 哦,不,那意味着…
[35:16] Perhaps Charlie is right. 也许查理是对的。
[35:18] Maybe intelligent and emotional females can’t bear children! 也许聪明、感性的女人不能生孩子!
[35:21] Emotional?! 情绪化?!
[35:22] Well, then you definitely aren’t pregnant, Ruby. 好吧,那你无疑没有怀孕,鲁比。
[35:24] But I don’t want to be barren! 但是我不想变得荒芜!
[35:26] Well, surely there must be someone who can answer all this. 好吧,肯定有个人可以回答所有这一切。
[35:36] No. 不。
[35:38] No, no, no, no, no, no! 不,不,不,不,不,不!
[35:40] – You have to do it. – In you go. – 你必须这样做。- 你过去。
[35:43] Uh… hello? 呃…你们好?
[35:46] Anne has a question. 安妮有一个问题。
[35:49] Is… it true… 是…这是真的…
[35:52] that women of intelligence 有智慧和激情的女人,
[35:54] and passio… uh… emotion are …呃…情感是
[35:57] … doomed to be infertile? …注定无法生育吗?
[36:00] Is that how repro… duction works? 那是繁殖的原理吗?
[36:04] Ahem. 唔。
[36:06] Um… 嗯…
[36:08] There’s nothing I’ve seen in my medical experience 在我的医学经历中,
[36:11] that would lead me to believe that. 没有什么能让我相信这一点。
[36:15] So, uh… no. 所以,唔…不是。
[36:22] – Is that all? – The steps. – 就这些吗?- 其它步骤。
[36:25] Ask him. 问他。
[36:31] Well, good day, then. 好吧,日安,那么。
[36:38] He said seen! 他说见过!
[36:40] What has he seen?! 他看到了什么?
[36:42] Enough! 够了!
[36:44] We need to purge ourselves of all of these nonsensical lies! 我们需要清除所有这些荒谬的谎言!
[36:50] And I know a cure. 而且我知道治愈方法。
[36:53] And it’s in your book on Scotland, Diana. 在你的苏格兰书里,黛安娜。
[36:55] What is it? 那是什么?
[36:56] It’s called Beltane. 它叫做五月一日。
[36:59] We’ll all meet tonight, in the meadow, 今晚我们都会在草地上见面,
[37:02] just past the Lake of Shining Waters, 在光辉湖边,
[37:03] as soon as it’s dark. 天快黑时。
[37:06] Be there. 就在那。
[37:12] 埃文利公报
[37:14] “Mary LaCroix was born on a winter’s day “玛丽·拉克鲁瓦出生在一个冬天。
[37:17] in 1865. 在1865年
[37:20] As those who knew her well can attest, 那些非常了解她的人可以证明的那样,
[37:23] her presence was felt like an endless summer. 她的存在就像一个无尽的夏天。
[37:26] Her smile could lighten a room where no candles were lit. 她的笑容可以照亮一个没有点燃蜡烛的房间。
[37:30] Her laugh could warm a home with an empty hearth. 她的笑声可以温暖一个空炉膛的家。
[37:34] Fierce yet kind, 热烈而善良,
[37:37] she could cut a man down with her sharpness of tongue, 她可以用她锋利的舌头砍倒一个男人,
[37:40] but would bandage the broken wing of a sparrow, 但会包扎一只折断的翅膀的麻雀,
[37:43] such was her sense of justice. 这就是她的正义感。
[37:46] For she was as generous in spirit… 因为她精神宽厚…
[37:49] as she was with her cinnamon-sugar glaze… 就像她的肉桂糖釉一样…
[37:52] … constantly rebutting the lack of sweetness in this world. …不断地抗击这个缺乏甜味的世界。
[37:58] Her life was not short on challenges. 她的一生中不乏挑战。
[38:01] And still, she held no grudges, 她依然没有怨恨,
[38:04] believing instead that grace is perennial, 而是相信恩典是永恒的,
[38:07] like the green, green grass. 像绿色的,绿色的草。
[38:11] Whatever Mary did, she did fully, 不管玛丽做什么,她都全力以赴,
[38:14] unwaveringly, with open arms. 坚定地,张开双臂。
[38:17] Whether it be raising her beloved son Elijah, 不管是抚养她心爱的儿子以利亚,
[38:20] or welcoming her precious daughter, Delphine, into this world… 或者欢迎她的珍贵女儿多芬来到这个世界……
[38:24] … she lived life with both her hands. …她用双手拥着生活。
[38:27] And when she left this world on April 6, 1899… 当她在1899年4月6日离开这个世界时…
[38:31] … her hands were held tightly by Sebastian… …她的双手被塞巴斯蒂安紧紧握住
[38:35] … the love of her life. ……她一生的挚爱。
[38:40] She was laid to rest… 她安息了…
[38:42] in the place she called home. 在她称为家的地方。
[38:46] Avonlea.” 埃文利。”
[38:48] – Hmm? – 嗯?
[38:50] That’s your mama. 那是你妈妈。
[38:56] That’s your mama. 那是你妈妈。
[39:07] Oh, William… 哦,威廉…
[39:09] … she was a lovely woman. …她是一个可爱的女人。
[39:14] I’m so ashamed we declined her invitations. 我们拒绝了她的邀请,我感到很惭愧。
[39:17] So utterly ashamed. 真是惭愧。
[39:21] Well, at least we gave her a fine Easter Sunday. 至少,我们给了她一个美好的复活节。
[39:24] We hardly gave it. 我们几乎没有给。
[39:26] And it wasn’t nearly enough. 这还远远不够。
[39:31] Perhaps we can bring some ease to their situation now… 也许我们现在可以缓解他们的处境。
[39:35] somehow. 在某种程度上。
[39:38] What about those marvellous apples of theirs? 他们那些漂亮的苹果怎么样?
[39:42] We could include them in our export. 我们可以把它们加入出口产品中。
[39:44] Don’t you think they’d love them in England? 你不觉得英国人会喜欢吗?
[39:49] I do indeed. 我确信是的。
[39:52] Let’s have the dear boys over to dinner to discuss, hmm? 让我们邀请男孩们来吃饭讨论一下,好吗?
[41:00] Goddess of Beltane, Sacred Mother, Queen of May, 贝尔坦女神,神圣的母亲,五月皇后,
[41:04] Wild Lady of the Woods, 森林狂野女士,
[41:06] Guardian of Love and Life, 爱与生命的守护者,
[41:09] welcome to our circle. 欢迎来到我们的圈子。
[41:12] We women, powerful and sacred, 我们女性,强大而神圣,
[41:15] declare upon this Hallowed Night… 在这个神圣的夜晚宣告……
[41:18] Our heavenly bodies belong solely to us. 我们的天体完全属于我们。
[41:22] We shall choose whom to love 我们将选择爱谁,
[41:24] and with whom to share trust. 与谁分享信任。
[41:26] We shall walk upon this earth with grace and respect. 我们将带着优雅和尊重在这个地球上行走。
[41:30] We’ll always take pride in our great intellect. 我们将永远以我们的卓越才能为荣。
[41:34] We’ll honour our emotions so our spirits may soar! 我们将尊重自己的情感,使我们的精神升华!
[41:38] And should any man belittle us… 如果有人轻视我们…
[41:40] … we’ll show him the door!! …我们会让他远离我的大门!
[41:42] Our spirits are unbreakable, our imaginations free! 我们的精神是坚不可摧的,我们的想象力是自由的!
[41:46] Walk with us, 跟我们一起走,
[41:48] Goddess, so blessed are we! 女神,我们是如此有福。
[42:21] Ruby? 鲁比?
[42:23] Ruby? Wh-what’s wrong? What is it? 鲁比?哪出错了?怎么了?
[42:28] How I love being a woman! 我多么喜欢做一个女人啊!
小小安妮

Post navigation

Previous Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme