时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Don’t talk to any strangers. – Of course! | -不要和任何陌生人说话。- 当然! |
[00:02] | – Don’t accept any rides. – Of course. | -不要搭乘顺风车。- 当然。 |
[00:05] | And stay close to Gilbert at all times. | 而且要一直和吉尔伯特在一起。 |
[00:06] | – Matthew. – Fergus. | – 马修。 -弗格斯。 |
[00:08] | And you’re quite certain you have everything? | 你确定你什么都记下了吗? |
[00:10] | The-the-the fare for the train back and the ferry? | 坐火车回程和坐渡轮的费用是多少? |
[00:12] | Of course. | 记下来了。 |
[00:13] | Because Lord knows what’ll happen if you get stranded somewhere and… | 因为,天知道如果你被困在某个地方会发生什么… |
[00:15] | Goodness, Anne! | 天哪,安妮! |
[00:18] | Marilla. | 玛莉拉。 |
[00:19] | You are how you present yourself. | 看你是怎么捯饬自己的。 |
[00:21] | If you look like an urchin | 如果你看起来像个流浪孩儿, |
[00:22] | heaven knows the danger you’ll attract! | 天知道你会招来什么危险! |
[00:24] | Do you know what sort of people ride trains? | 你知道什么样的人坐火车吗? |
[00:26] | Me! I ride trains. | 我! 我坐火车。 |
[00:28] | And I’ve ridden many without you before. | 在没有你的情况下,我坐过很多次。 |
[00:30] | And need I remind you that I’m a veteran voyager? | 并且需要我提醒您,我是资深航海家吗? |
[00:32] | Matthew, give her another penny for food just in case. | 马修,再给她一点钱买食物,以防万一。 |
[00:34] | You know what she’s like when she’s on one of her adventures. | 你知道她在冒险时的样子。 |
[00:37] | She forgets to eat. And before you know | 她忘了吃东西。在你知道之前, |
[00:39] | And before you know, sh-sh-she’s weakened and… | 在不知不觉中,她变得虚弱了… |
[00:41] | and face-down in a ditch! | 脸朝下倒在沟里! |
[00:42] | Marilla! I… I never did that! | 玛丽拉 ! 我…我从没有那样过! |
[00:45] | Last call for boarding! | 最后一次登车! |
[00:46] | Last call! | 最后一次提醒! |
[00:48] | Despite your distrust | 尽管您不放心, |
[00:49] | I do appreciate you allowing me this quest to learn about my family. | 我很感激您让我有机会了解我的家庭。 |
[00:52] | I just know it’s gonna yield something remarkable! | 我只知道它将产生非凡的成就! |
[00:54] | It’s gonna fill a void that I didn’t even know I had! | 它会填补我以前不知道的空白! |
[00:59] | Gilbert? | 吉尔伯特? |
[01:00] | You’ll not let her out of your sight till you reach Miss Josephine’s? | 在你到达乔瑟芬小姐家之前,你不会让她离开你的视线吧? |
[01:02] | Thank you for agreeing to chaperone. | 谢谢你同意陪同。 |
[01:05] | I go every Saturday. It’s no trouble. | 我每个星期六去。 没什么麻烦的。 |
[01:07] | I don’t know what’s come over her, but I’m certainly capable of… | 我不知道她怎么了,但我当然有能力… |
[01:10] | I’ll do my best to keep her out of a ditch. | 我会尽我所能 , 使她远离水沟。 |
[01:13] | All aboard! | 所有人坐好! |
[01:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧。 |
[01:39] | 明亮的河 | |
[01:48] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:50] | You got a ticket for that ride you just took? | 你有这趟车的票吗? |
[01:54] | Would you’ve sold me one had I asked? | 如果我问你,你会卖给我一张吗? |
[01:56] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:57] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[02:06] | First thing we’d climb a tree. | 首先我们要爬上一棵树。 |
[02:10] | And maybe then we’d talk. | 然后我们或许聊天。 |
[02:14] | Or sit silently. | 或许静静地坐着。 |
[02:18] | And listen to our thoughts. | 并倾听我们的声音。 |
[02:21] | With illusions of someday. | 幻想着有一天。 |
[02:25] | Casting a golden light. | 发出金色的光芒。 |
[02:29] | No dress rehearsal. | 没有彩排。 |
[02:33] | This is our life. | 这就是我们的生活。 |
[02:36] | You are ahead by a century. | 你领先了一个世纪。 |
[02:41] | You are ahead by a century. | 你领先了一个世纪。 |
[02:51] | She’s fond of you. | 她宠爱你。 |
[02:53] | Marilla. | 玛莉拉 |
[02:54] | It’s ridiculous, really. | 这真是荒谬,真的。 |
[02:56] | If it’s any consolation, I don’t mind being your escort. | 如果这能安慰你的话,我不介意做你的守护者。 |
[02:59] | Well, I mind. | 好吧,我介意。 |
[03:01] | I can fend for myself! | 我可以自己照顾自己! |
[03:02] | Do you even know what my quest is? | 你甚至不知道我的追求是什么? |
[03:04] | I am on a deeply meaningful personal journey. | 我正在进行一场意义深远的个人之旅。 |
[03:06] | And I certainly don’t need you. | 我当然不需要你。 |
[03:11] | Yes. | 是。 |
[03:13] | I’ve taken notice of that. | 我已经”注意”到这些了。 |
[03:17] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… – It’s fine. | – 对不起。我不是故意要… – 没关系。 |
[03:24] | I hope Anne’s trip won’t cause you too much worry, Marilla. | 我希望安妮的旅行不会让你担心太多,玛莉拉。 |
[03:28] | It’s likely common… | 这可能很常见… |
[03:30] | the child one know where she get for… | 这个孩子知道她要去哪里…… |
[03:35] | And once she does… | 一旦她这么做了… |
[03:39] | … then th-th-that will be all of it. | …那便是全部。 |
[03:41] | – Yes. – Ooh, and even… | -是的。 – 哦,甚至… |
[03:44] | even if she does find a distant relative… | 即使她确实找到了远亲… |
[03:46] | Will you leave me be?! | 你能离开我吗? |
[03:48] | I’ve a mind to walk home | 我想走路回家, |
[03:49] | and not have your incessant chatter ringing in my ears. | 不想听你嘚啵嘚啵不停地说。 |
[03:53] | Uh, but we were both supposed to, uh… | 呃,但我们俩都应该,嗯…… |
[03:56] | go along with Miss, uh, Stacy to… | 和史黛西小姐,嗯,一起去… |
[03:58] | Just us two, then? | 就我们两个? |
[04:00] | Uh… | 呃… |
[04:02] | well… | 好… |
[04:05] | Our printing press awaits. | 我们的印刷机在等着呢。 |
[04:10] | Here’s to the power of the written word! | 这就是文字的力量! |
[04:14] | How brave you are, little crocus. | 你真勇敢,小番红花, |
[04:16] | Aren’t seasons a gift? | 季节不是礼物吗? |
[04:18] | There’s such hope in the emergence of a new one | 新的希望就在眼前, |
[04:20] | don’t you find, Mr. Cuthbert? | 你没发现吗,卡斯伯特先生? |
[04:22] | Oh… Uh… | 喔…啊… |
[04:24] | I simply mean it can be difficult. Life. Stages of it. | 我只是说这可能很艰难。生活。生活阶段。 |
[04:27] | The newness of a season brings possibility | 新一季带来了新的可能, |
[04:30] | and don’t we all deserve that? | 这难道不是我们应得的吗? |
[04:31] | A fresh start, or the feeling of one, at least? | 一个全新的开始,或者至少是一种感觉? |
[04:34] | How do you feel about the change of seasons as a farmer? | 作为一个农民,你对季节的变化有什么看法? |
[04:37] | Ahem. Uh, well, now… | 啊 嗯,好吧,现在… |
[04:40] | I suppose… | 我想… |
[04:44] | I must thank you. | 我必须谢谢你 |
[04:45] | This printing press, if we can get it up and running | 这台印刷机,如果我们能让它运转起来, |
[04:48] | will be a godsend for the children’s poor wrists. | 对孩子们可怜的手腕来说是天赐之物。 |
[04:50] | Especially now that we’re enjoying increased readership. | 尤其是现在我们的读者越来越多。 |
[04:53] | Your Anne, a vital contributor. | 你的安妮,一个重要的贡献者。 |
[04:55] | You must read her article on the Mi’kmaq. It’s… | 你一定要读一读她关于米克玛的文章。这是… |
[04:57] | What a beautiful, sorrowful-looking tree! | 多么美丽,而看上去又忧伤的树! |
[05:00] | This countryside is the stuff of poetry. Really! | 乡村是诗歌的素材。真的! |
[05:04] | Exquisite. | 优美。 |
[05:06] | She calls me a kindred spirit, your Anne. | 她叫我志趣相投的人,你的安妮。 |
[05:10] | I can, uh… Yes. | 我可以,嗯…是的。 |
[05:12] | You know, I’ve lived in the city for much of my life | 你知道,我一生中都住在城市里, |
[05:14] | and there are marvellous things about it, but… | 而且很多奇妙的事情,但是… |
[05:17] | ♪ Lilies of the valley Deck my garden walk ♪ | ♪山谷的百合花装点着我的花园四周♪ |
[05:22] | ♪ Oh don’t you wish ♪ | ♪哦,你不希望吗♪ |
[05:25] | ♪ That you could hear them ring ♪ | ♪你能听到他们浅吟♪ |
[05:27] | ♪ That will only happen when the fairies sing ♪ | ♪只有仙女们唱歌时才能听到♪ |
[05:32] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[05:46] | My baby son is home! | 我的宝贝儿子回家了! |
[05:55] | Good Lord, Mama, you trying to kill me? | 亲爱主啊,妈妈,你想杀了我吗? |
[05:57] | Oh, Good Lord is right! | 哦,亲爱的主是对的! |
[06:00] | He is too good to bring me this beautiful boy on this beautiful day! | 他太好了,在这么美丽的日子里带给我这么漂亮的男孩! |
[06:08] | Oh! | 哦! |
[06:15] | I have questions to ask | 我有问题要问, |
[06:17] | and I don’t want to hear nothin’ about it. | 我不想听到任何关于其它的事。 |
[06:19] | Where you been? Are you well? | 你去了哪里啊? 你好吗? |
[06:21] | Who you passing time with? | 你和谁打发时间? |
[06:23] | Alright, slow down, woman. | 好了,慢点,女士。 |
[06:25] | What do you want me to answer first? | 您要我先回答什么? |
[06:26] | What can you answer that isn’t gonna break your mother’s heart? | 你怎么回答才能不伤你妈妈的心? |
[06:29] | Since when are you all soft with a heart that could break? | 从什么时候开始,你破碎的心柔软了? |
[06:31] | Since always. | 一直以来 |
[06:33] | With you. | 和你一起。 |
[06:38] | Ah… | 啊… |
[06:45] | Handsome as they make ’em. | 尽管很帅。 |
[06:48] | You just need a good meal in you. | 你需要的只是一顿美餐。 |
[06:49] | Oh! You still like my chicken soup? | 哦! 你还喜欢我做的鸡汤吗? |
[06:53] | You know who was asking about your famous soup? | 您知道谁在打听您的名汤吗? |
[06:56] | Old man Mr. Edwards. | 爱德华老先生。 |
[06:57] | Ah, why you gotta bring him up? | 你为什么要提起他? |
[06:59] | I worked for that man all my life | 我一生都为那个男人工作, |
[07:01] | he never even learned my first name. | 他甚至从未了解过我的名字。 |
[07:03] | Well, listen to this. | 好了,听好了。 |
[07:04] | He’s always had the sleep-walking problems, right? | 他总是有梦游的毛病,对吧? |
[07:06] | Yes. I was the one that found him in that cow paddock one morning. | 是的。我是那天早上在牛场里发现他的人。 |
[07:10] | Well, there’s a new family moved into The Bog | 有个新家庭搬进了沼泽区, |
[07:12] | across from the laundry. | 在洗衣房对面。 |
[07:13] | Father wakes up one night, hears a sound coming from the closet. | 一天晚上,父亲醒来,听到一个声音 |
[07:16] | Thinks it’s an animal, gets out his shotgun | 从壁橱里传来。以为是动物,拿出猎枪, |
[07:19] | and almost blows Mr. Edwards’s head clear off. | 差点把爱德华兹先生的脑袋打飞。 |
[07:21] | Now, near-death experience and all? | 现在,经历频死和一切? |
[07:23] | He’s a new man. | 他是已经重生的人。 |
[07:25] | No. | 不是吧。 |
[07:27] | I’ve cleaned his underthings. | 我已经清理了他的东西。 |
[07:28] | Change is not something he’s amenable to. | 改变不是他所能接受的事情。 |
[07:42] | How you been keeping, Bash? | 你还好吗,巴什? |
[07:44] | Been hoping to see you out here. | 希望能在这里见到你。 |
[07:46] | Figured it was time I check up on you | 我想是时候来看看你了, |
[07:48] | see how you’re faring with this… tyrant. | 看看你是怎么处理这个…暴君的。 |
[07:50] | Doing my best. I’m open to pointers. | 尽我所能 我愿意接受指正。 |
[07:53] | Don’t tell her to go to bed when she’s tired and don’t want to go. | 当她累了不想去的时候,不要叫她去睡觉。 |
[07:56] | She gets vicious. | 她变得邪恶。 |
[07:57] | In truth, she turns into a right toddler | 事实上,她变成了一个蹒跚学步的孩子, |
[07:59] | storming around and wailing, doesn’t even know why. | 到处乱闯,嚎啕大哭,甚至不知道为什么。 |
[08:02] | – That’s not true. – It is! | – 这不是真的。- 是的! |
[08:04] | Oh, he got you pegged. | 哦,他让你失望了。 |
[08:05] | You should visit more often. I could use someone on my side. | 你应该常来看看。我需要有人站在我这边。 |
[08:08] | I should. | 我会的。 |
[08:10] | This place. | 这个地方。 |
[08:14] | This is quite the homestead you have here. | 这是您在这里的家园。 |
[08:21] | Look at this light. | 看这盏灯。 |
[08:23] | Mama, remember the windows we had in that place below the store? | 妈妈,还记得我们商店下面那个地方的窗户吗? |
[08:27] | Tiny as the bugs used to crawl across the floor. | 小得就像爬过地板的虫子。 |
[08:31] | Let in just enough light to keep you from going crazy. | 让足够的光线进来,以免你发疯。 |
[08:36] | I could get used to this. | 我可以习惯的。 |
[08:39] | There’s plenty of work on the farm. | 农场里有很多工作要做。 |
[08:41] | More than Bash and Gilbert can handle. | 巴什和吉尔伯特应付不了。 |
[08:47] | I can see how this country air could make a man want to stay put | 我可以肯定的是,这种乡村空气 |
[08:49] | for a breather, that’s for sure. | 会如何使一个男人,想要待在这里喘口气。 |
[08:54] | Don’t move. Hmm? | 别动 嗯? |
[08:59] | We tried to get you word | 我们试着给你写信, |
[09:00] | but you’re a hard man to write a letter to. | 但你是个很难写信的人。 |
[09:05] | It’s alright. It’s alright. | 没关系。 没关系。 |
[09:08] | Hush. | 啊嘘。 |
[09:13] | Delphine, come meet your brother. | 朵芬,来见见你哥哥。 |
[09:17] | This is who I was telling you | 自从你来到这个世界以来, |
[09:20] | about every day since you came into this world. | 我每天都在告诉你这件事。 |
[09:30] | – You don’t want to hold him – Um, no. | – 你不想抱抱他,- 嗯,不。 |
[09:32] | No, I’m… I’m filthy from travel. | 不,我……我因旅行而浑身脏兮兮的 |
[09:34] | I wouldn’t want to dirty up the shiny new child. | 我不想弄脏这个新生闪亮的孩子。 |
[09:46] | I’m gonna stuff so much farm-fresh food into my baby boy | 我要把这么多新鲜的食品塞进我宝贝的 |
[09:50] | until he can’t be able to fit through that front door! | 肚子里,直到他进不去前门为止! |
[10:36] | – Uh… thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 嗯…谢谢。 – 别客气。 |
[10:38] | I’ll, uh, see you at the… | 我会,呃,看你在… |
[10:44] | … train. | …火车。 |
[10:46] | I’ve missed you so much!! | 我好想念你! |
[10:50] | – Oh! – Ah! | -哦! -啊! |
[10:54] | And sometimes after school, I go to a gallery with my classmates… | 有时放学后,我和同学一起去画廊。 |
[10:56] | Like-minded individuals! | 志趣相投的人! |
[10:58] | Are you listening to yourself?! | 你在听自己说话吗? |
[10:59] | And we just stare and stare at the paintings. | 我们只是凝视着画作。 |
[11:02] | Art school is your perfect habitat. | 艺术学校是您理想的栖息地。 |
[11:04] | I wish you were there. Yesterday, we… | 我希望你在那里。昨天,我们… |
[11:06] | – Aunt Jo! Rollings! – Miss Anne. | – 乔阿姨,洛林!- 安妮小姐。 |
[11:10] | – Oh, wonderful to see you! – Oh, and you, dear girl, so tall! | – 哦,见到你太好了! – 哦,你,亲爱的姑娘,长高了! |
[11:17] | Still lacing your boots, I see. | 我知道你还在系鞋带。 |
[11:19] | I’ve never met a soul who takes so long to get out of the house. | 我从未见过一个灵魂需要这么长时间才能走出家门。 |
[11:23] | I’m ancient and I run around him. | 我很老了,我围着他转。 |
[11:26] | You’d think you’d have learned some patience | 我以为您在地球上的100年中 |
[11:27] | in your 100 years on the planet. | 已经学会了一些耐心。 |
[11:29] | Oh! Do you hear how he treats me? | 哦! 你听到他怎么对待我了吗? |
[11:33] | He’s trying to render me obsolete. | 他试图让我成为过去式。 |
[11:36] | I can’t get used to it. | 我不能习惯。 |
[11:39] | I see things are going terribly here. | 我想这是糟糕的事情。 |
[11:43] | Oh… | 噢… |
[11:45] | Cole has apprised me of your quest. | 科尔告诉我你的事了。 |
[11:49] | A noble one. An inevitable one. | 一个高尚的人。 一个不可避免的人。 |
[11:52] | An emotional one. | 一个感性的人。 |
[11:54] | But no matter what you learn… | 但是不管你了解到什么… |
[11:57] | good, bad or indifferent | 好的,坏的或冷漠, |
[11:59] | know that you are so much just as you are right now. | 要知道,你现在就是你自己。 |
[12:05] | – Hmm? – Mmhmm. | – 呃? – 嗯哼。 |
[12:08] | Oh… | 哦… |
[12:14] | We’ve really got to stop meeting like this. | 我们真的要停止这样见面了。 |
[12:17] | Yet here we are again, Mr. Bones. | 但是,我们再次来到这里,彭斯(骨头)先生。 |
[12:19] | And you don’t look any better than at our last meeting. | 你也不比我们上次见面时好看多少。 |
[12:23] | Or should I call it a dust-up. | 还是我应该称它为一场争吵(灰尘)。 |
[12:25] | It seems there’s very little the good doctor can do for you. | 这个好医生似乎对你无能为力。 |
[12:29] | You really must start taking better care of yourself, young man. | 年轻人,您真的应该开始好好地照顾自己。 |
[12:33] | You’re wasting away. | 你在浪费。 |
[12:37] | Oh! | 哦! |
[12:39] | Well! | 好了! |
[12:40] | I don’t know what kind of girl you think I am | 我不知道,你以为我是哪种女孩, |
[12:43] | but you’ve just bought yourself a date with my father and his shotgun. | 但你刚刚和我父亲还有他的猎枪约会了。 |
[12:47] | Though if I do get you shot | 但如果我让你中枪, |
[12:48] | it’ll be me putting you back together | 是我让你重新振作起来, |
[12:51] | and isn’t that just the plight of women. | 而不仅仅是女性的困境。 |
[12:54] | I should like to say that you have some nerve. | 我想说你有点胆量。 |
[12:57] | But you also have a complete lack of nerves | 但你也完全没有勇气, |
[12:59] | which’ll do you well if you do get shot. | 如果你中枪了,这对你有好处。 |
[13:02] | Hmm? It was an accident, you say? | 嗯? 您说这是个意外吗? |
[13:06] | Oh, you’re awfully handsome when you are contrite, Mr. Bones. | 哦,你后悔的时候真是帅呆了,彭斯(骨头)先生。 |
[13:12] | I can forgive. | 我可以原谅。 |
[13:17] | Here for the show, are you? | 来这里看表演的,是吗? |
[13:19] | Just a ticket for one? | 一张票就可以了吗? |
[13:21] | Mr. Bones, do you have the tickets? | 骨头先生,您有票吗? |
[13:24] | I’m afraid we’re all sold out. | 恐怕我们都卖光了。 |
[13:28] | Good day, Mr. Blythe. | 您好,布莱斯先生。 |
[13:29] | Good day, Miss Rose. | 你好,罗斯小姐。 |
[13:33] | If Mr. Bones is alright with it… | 如果骨头先生同意… |
[13:37] | … might you accept an invitation to tea? | …您愿意接受邀请去喝茶吗? |
[13:47] | That sounds lovely. | 听起来不错。 |
[13:49] | Oh, careful! | 哦,小心点! |
[14:06] | I think hammering is good for the soul. | 我认为锤击对灵魂有益。 |
[14:09] | The notion of whacking something over and over… | 反复敲打某物的概念…… |
[14:13] | Sometimes it’s… | 有时候是… |
[14:15] | just the medicine. | 只是医学上的。 |
[14:17] | Something, uh, amiss? | 嗯,不对吗? |
[14:20] | I’d like to pick your brain. | 我想听听你的意见。 |
[14:22] | Huh. | 嗯。 |
[14:25] | It would seem Mrs. Rachel Lynde… | 看来雷切尔·林德太太… |
[14:28] | is on a mission from heaven on high to… | 正在执行来自天堂的任务… |
[14:32] | … find me a man. | …帮我找一个男人。 |
[14:34] | You’ve known Rachel for years. How does one get her to… | 你认识雷切尔很多年。怎么才能让她 |
[14:37] | stand down? | 停住? |
[14:39] | Afraid I, uh… | 恐怕我,嗯… |
[14:41] | might have bad news for ya there. | 可能有坏的消息要告诉你。 |
[14:42] | I was afraid of that. | 我恐怕那个。 |
[14:44] | You appear to be doing… just fine on your own | 您似乎打算…自己一个人过就可以了, |
[14:48] | I mean… if that’s what you… prefer. | 我的意思是……如果那是你…更喜欢的。 |
[14:52] | Thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[14:54] | All I did was mention once that I missed companionship | 我只是提过一次,我想念陪伴, |
[14:57] | and I do, but not more than I like my life… | 确实想念,但是我更喜欢现在的生活… |
[15:00] | as is! | 就像 |
[15:02] | My tinkering… | 我的修理… |
[15:04] | my walks, time alone with my thoughts. | 与自己的思想独处散步的时间。 |
[15:07] | I don’t think I see a romantic future. | 我想我看不到浪漫的未来。 |
[15:09] | Well… then, there you go. | 嗯…然后,就这样。 |
[15:12] | Though I sure didn’t see Anne comin’. | 虽然我确定,看不到临近安妮的爱情。 |
[15:16] | I suppose love can… storm in | 我想爱情可以……风暴般袭来 |
[15:20] | and then… | 然后…… |
[15:22] | … make a mess… | …弄得一团糟…… |
[15:24] | of everything that you… have in place | 把您所拥有的一切, |
[15:27] | you know, in your life. | 你知道的,在你的生活中。 |
[15:34] | I wouldn’t go back for the world. | 我不会返回那个世界的。 |
[15:39] | So you think I should heed Rachel? | 所以,你认为我应该听从雷切尔? |
[15:41] | Oh, I never listen to Rachel. | 噢,我从没有听从雷切尔。 |
[15:50] | Spooky. | 令人毛骨悚然。 |
[15:51] | This place almost looks haunted. | 这个地方看起来几乎是鬼屋。 |
[15:54] | How long were you here? | 你在这里多久? |
[15:56] | On and off from when my parents died. | 从我父母去世的时候断断续续。 |
[15:59] | Poor as church mice and they loved me so, but… | 可怜的教堂老鼠,他们如此爱我,但是… |
[16:02] | fever took them when I was three months old. | 我三个月大的时候他们生病发烧。 |
[16:04] | So from then until I was 13 | 所以从那时到我13岁, |
[16:07] | I’d get placed out, but… | 我会被送出去,但是… |
[16:11] | … always ended up back here. | …总会回到这里。 |
[16:23] | No, moron! Why are you so stupid?! | 不,笨蛋!你怎么这么蠢?! |
[16:26] | Did your parents take your brain away when they left you here? | 你父母把你留在这里的时候把你的大脑拿走了吗? |
[16:29] | Why can’t I pretend? | 为什么我不能假装? |
[16:31] | Because it’s not real! | 因为它不是真实的! |
[16:33] | You can’t play if you keep doing it wrong! | 如果你一直做错就不能玩了! |
[16:36] | Don’t be a baby. | 不要像个小孩子。 |
[16:38] | I’m trying. | 我试试吧。 |
[16:57] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗? |
[17:05] | Do you know who we must speak with? | 你知道我们必须和谁谈话吗? |
[17:07] | – … right now! – Matron. | – … 马上! – 女舍监。 |
[17:09] | Think you can come and go as you please? | 你以为你可以随意进出吗? |
[17:12] | No supper. That’s what you’ll be having. | 没有吃晚餐。那就是你要吃的。 |
[17:14] | And much worse if you don’t stop your snivelling. | 如果你不停止抽泣,情况会更糟。 |
[17:18] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平! |
[17:43] | So almost bearable in daylight. | 所以在白天几乎可以忍受。 |
[17:46] | Was it horrible here? | 这里可怕吗? |
[17:52] | It’s an orphanage. | 这是一个孤儿院。 |
[17:55] | Worse than some, better than others, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定,比一些人差,比另一些人好。 |
[18:05] | I’ll thank you to help me out with my pair. | 多谢您帮我解决了这对双胞胎孩子。 |
[18:08] | Their mother died, and I can’t keep ’em. | 他们的母亲死了,我养不了他们。 |
[18:10] | How old? | 多大了? |
[18:11] | Four, five, six, something like that. | 四,五,六岁吧,差不多。 |
[18:14] | Real mouthy, too. | 正是打闹的时候。 |
[18:15] | This place’ll probably do them some good. | 这个地方可能会对他们有好处。 |
[18:17] | When they’re older, you want ’em back | 他们长大以后,您想让他们回来, |
[18:19] | or should I tell ’em you’re dead? | 还是我应该告诉他们,您已经死了? |
[18:23] | Dead. Please. | 死了。拜托。 |
[18:30] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[18:31] | I can’t take care of ya. | 我不能照顾你。 |
[18:33] | I can’t keep ya! Go on. | 我不能留下你!走开。 |
[18:42] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[18:57] | It’s our turn. | 轮到我们了。 |
[19:12] | Yes? May I help you? | 是吗?我可以为你效劳吗? |
[19:18] | Are you dropping off, or picking up? | 你是被带来的,还是被带走的? |
[19:23] | Neither. | 都不是。 |
[19:24] | She was an orphan here… for a long time. | 她是这里的孤儿……很长一段时间。 |
[19:28] | Her name is Anne Shirley. | 她的名字叫安妮·雪莉。 |
[19:29] | We’re looking for information on her family. | 我们在寻找有关她的家人的信息。 |
[19:34] | Did you used to talk a lot? | 你以前是话痨吗? |
[19:38] | Talked yourself clean out of words. | 对自己不停的说话。 |
[19:42] | Well? | 好吧? |
[19:43] | What? Why come to me? | 什么? 为什么要来找我? |
[19:46] | Might you have documentation on me? | 你可能有关于我的文件吗? |
[19:48] | My parents? | 我的父母? |
[19:49] | We may have at one time. | 我们可能有一次。 |
[19:51] | A few years ago, the rats were so bad | 几年前,老鼠太可恶了, |
[19:54] | they cleaned us out. | 老鼠把文件都啃光了。 |
[19:55] | If your folks dumped you off here | 如果你的家人把你扔在这里, |
[19:57] | we’ve nothing that says anything about it. | 我们就什么都没有。 |
[20:01] | Walter and Bertha Shirley. | 沃尔特和波莎·雪莉。 |
[20:03] | They didn’t dump me off. They died of fever. | 他们没有抛弃我,他们死于发烧。 |
[20:06] | If you say so. | 即使你这么说。 |
[20:07] | But we’ve nothing. | 但是我们什么都没有。 |
[20:26] | I need to see something. | 我需要看些东西。 |
[20:52] | You used to come up here? | 你以前来过这里吗? |
[20:56] | I used to steal up here to write. | 我以前常在这里悄悄的写作。 |
[21:04] | I didn’t have time to retrieve them | 当我最后一次离开时, |
[21:05] | when I was leaving for the last time. | 没时间取回写的作品。 |
[21:09] | It was… a surprise… | 真是…令人惊讶… |
[21:12] | when I was taken to Green Gables. | 当我被带到绿色山墙。 |
[21:15] | “The air was damp where Princess Cordelia was held captive. | “科迪莉亚公主被囚禁的地方空气潮湿。 |
[21:19] | The constant dark made her lose sight of her senses. | 持续的黑暗使她失去了知觉。 |
[21:22] | The threat to her sanity and personage loomed large | 对她身心的威胁隐约可见, |
[21:25] | but so did the surety | 但是她确信, |
[21:27] | that she would be rescued from this horrid place. | 她会被人从这个可怕的地方救出。 |
[21:32] | Princess Cordelia | 科迪莉亚公主 |
[21:34] | with raven hair that had once been the colour of carrots | 乌黑的头发曾经是胡萝卜的颜色, |
[21:36] | laughed as she escaped through the haunted woods. | 她从鬼屋里逃脱时笑了起来。 |
[21:39] | Captive once more, she stole to the tower to write her tale | 她又一次被囚禁,偷偷跑到塔楼上去写她的故事, |
[21:42] | knowing that once again, they’d not be able to hold her long.” | 他们不能再次抓到她。“ |
[21:46] | A flying lizard horse! | 一匹会飞的蜥蜴马! |
[21:48] | – Only you… – It’s so stupid!! | – 只有你… – 太蠢了! |
[21:50] | Can’t you see?! I thought I was Princess Cordelia! | 你看不出来吗? !我以为我是科迪莉亚公主! |
[21:55] | I spent my life here in… | 我在这里度过了我的一生… |
[21:58] | full, lunatic imagination! | 充满疯狂的想象力! |
[22:01] | And now I don’t know what’s real. | 现在我不知道什么是真实的。 |
[22:03] | What else did I tell myself? | 我还告诉了自己什么? |
[22:05] | What if my parents aren’t dead?! | 如果我父母还没死怎么办? |
[22:07] | What if they just dumped me here ’cause they just didn’t want me? | 如果他们只是因为不想要我而把我扔在这里呢? |
[22:13] | I can’t remember who told me they loved me. | 我不记得是谁告诉我,他们爱我。 |
[22:19] | What if I made that up like everything else? | 如果是我像其他事情一样编造出来的呢? |
[22:25] | I’m such a fool. It’s pathetic. | 我如此愚蠢,真可悲。 |
[22:29] | No. No, not pathetic. | 不,不,不可悲。 |
[22:34] | It saved you, that you used your imagination | 这拯救了你,你用自己的想象力 |
[22:38] | to escape this place. | 摆脱了这个地方。 |
[22:40] | Your reality, it’s effervescent. | 你的现实生活是沸腾的。 |
[22:43] | Beautiful. It made you who you are. | 美丽的。它使你成为自己。 |
[22:45] | Able to see and dream what’s possible… | 能够看到和梦想着可能的事情… |
[22:50] | … not just what is. | …而不仅仅是什么事情。 |
[22:52] | You’re amazing because of your experiences. | 你真了不起,因为你的经历。 |
[22:58] | It’s given you such empathy | 它给了你如此的同情心, |
[23:01] | and the widest mind of anyone I know. | 和我知道的最宽广的胸怀。 |
[23:06] | And selfishly… | 而且,很自私的说… |
[23:10] | … I’m thankful for it all. | …我感谢这一切。 |
[23:12] | Because you were able to understand and accept me. | 因为你能够理解并接受我。 |
[23:18] | That… | 那… |
[23:20] | … saved my life. | …救了我的命。 |
[23:38] | Pardon me. | 原谅我。 |
[23:46] | My, my. | 我,我。 |
[23:49] | If it isn’t Princess Cordelia. | 如果不是科迪莉亚公主。 |
[23:53] | That’s right. | 那就对了。 |
[23:55] | You got out. | 你出去了。 |
[23:58] | What, you get yourself knocked up? | 什么,你被干过吗? |
[24:00] | Dropping off a little bit of trash? | 丢下一点垃圾? |
[24:01] | I beg your pardon? How dare you? | 请再说一遍?你怎么敢? |
[24:03] | So shiny now. | 现在真光鲜。 |
[24:06] | But you’re still garbage on the inside, aren’t you? | 但你的体内仍然是垃圾,不是吗? |
[24:15] | I’m sorry you’re still here. | 我很抱歉,你仍然在这里。 |
[24:17] | I work here! I’m not still here! | 我在这里工作!我不在这里! |
[24:21] | I get paid to be here! | 我来这里是有报酬的! |
[24:22] | Don’t you think… You think that…?! | 您不认为…您认为…?! |
[24:38] | You’ve stopped shaking. | 你已经不再发抖了。 |
[24:41] | I didn’t expect it to be so… | 我没想到会这样… |
[24:48] | Being there… | 在那里… |
[24:52] | Her. I-I didn’t expect… her. | 她。 我-我没想到…她。 |
[25:00] | But I think it’s good. | 但我认为这很好。 |
[25:03] | To bring it into daylight | 把往事带到阳光下, |
[25:05] | and realize nightmares aren’t so scary | 没有黑暗的保护。 |
[25:06] | without the protection of the dark. | 意识到噩梦并没有那么可怕。 |
[25:10] | But it’s not enough. | 但这还不够。 |
[25:14] | But I wish it was. | 但我希望如此。 |
[25:16] | I wish all you had said to me in the tower was enough, but it’s not! | 我希望你在塔楼对我说的全部就够了, |
[25:20] | I need to know my mother and father. I… | 但还是不够!我需要了解我的父母。我… |
[25:23] | I need to know I didn’t make it up. | 我要知道这不是我编造的。 |
[25:25] | I need to know if I was loved. | 我需要知道我是否被爱过。 |
[25:29] | Then let’s find out if they’re gone. | 然后让我们看看他们是不是离世了。 |
[25:33] | Churches keep those kind of records, don’t they? | 教会保留这些记录,不是吗? |
[25:36] | We could turn right back around when we dock. | 我们可以在靠岸时右转。 |
[25:40] | It’s too late today. | 今天太晚了。 |
[25:43] | But I will. | 但是我会去的。 |
[25:46] | I’ll come back… and I’ll find them. | 我会回来…我会找到他们的。 |
[25:49] | If it is the last thing I do. | 如果这是我要做的最后一件事。 |
[26:32] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉,抱歉。 |
[26:41] | Proceed. | 接下来。 |
[26:44] | Would you like some… | 你想要一些… |
[26:45] | Oh, no, not for me. Thank you. | 哦,不,不适合我。谢谢。 |
[26:52] | So… Winifred… | 那么…温妮·弗雷德… |
[26:56] | How… old are you? | 你…多大了? |
[27:03] | Is this your first time, Mr. Blythe? | 布莱斯先生,这是你第一次来吗? |
[27:06] | Hmm. What gave it away? | 嗯。怎么看出来的? |
[27:08] | Why don’t I talk you through this? | 我为什么不跟你说这个呢? |
[27:10] | I pour, you pay. | 我倒茶,你付钱。 |
[27:12] | We’re not to talk about anything so interesting as… | 我们不会谈论任何有趣的事情,比如… |
[27:15] | ages, politics, dreams. | 年龄,政治,梦想。 |
[27:18] | And if you’re having fun, you’re doing it wrong. | 而且,如果你玩得开心,那你就做错了。 |
[27:22] | Hmm. Seems like you’ve done this before. | 嗯。看来你以前也这么做过。 |
[27:25] | And I’ve always been bored. | 我一直很无聊。 |
[27:28] | Acceptable topics include the weather… | 可接受的话题包括天气…… |
[27:32] | but that’s low-hanging fruit | 成熟的水果, |
[27:34] | the decor, a sermon given at church recently. | 装饰,教堂里的布道。 |
[27:38] | And you should compliment my… | 而且,你应该赞美我的… |
[27:41] | Oh, your… your hair… | 噢,你的…你的发型… |
[27:42] | Ah, trick question! No compliments. | 啊,骗人的问题!没有恭维。 |
[27:46] | Shall we start over? | 我们要重新开始交谈吗? |
[27:49] | Miss Rose, thank you for accompanying me to this… | 罗斯小姐,谢谢您陪我… |
[27:53] | tea place. | 到这个茶馆。 |
[27:55] | Isn’t it… lovely? | 是不是…很可爱? |
[27:58] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[28:00] | I… do enjoy the blossoms. | 我…真的很欣赏含苞待放的花。 |
[28:03] | I was… wondering what you thought of the sermon last given | 我是…想知道你对上次布道的看法, |
[28:09] | at… whichever church you attend? | 在…你参加的那个教堂? |
[28:12] | I especially enjoyed the part about | 我特别喜欢我们这些人 |
[28:15] | those of us destined to burn in hell. | 注定要在地狱里被烧死的那部分。 |
[28:18] | Did you enjoy that bit? | 你喜欢那段吗? |
[28:19] | Very much. I like the heat. | 非常喜欢。我喜欢高温。 |
[28:23] | Mr. Blythe! | 布莱斯先生! |
[28:25] | A better lady might have taken her leave. | 一位淑女可能会被你吓得花容失色。 |
[28:28] | But you laughed. | 但是你笑了。 |
[28:31] | Perhaps a sign that we should be getting back? | 有迹象表明或许我们应该回去了? |
[28:34] | Oh, uh… I know this one. | 哦,我知道怎么做。 |
[28:40] | Oh! Oh! | 噢!噢! |
[28:41] | I’m sorry. I thought… | 对不起。 我以为… |
[28:44] | The best part of knowing the rules | 了解规则最好的部分 |
[28:48] | is finding acceptable ways of breaking them. | 是找到可以接受的打破规则的方法。 |
[28:57] | You have much to learn. | 你有很多东西要学。 |
[29:00] | I expect I’ll need a second lesson. | 我想我需要再上一节课。 |
[29:04] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[29:16] | It’s alright. | 没关系。 |
[29:20] | It’s alright, sweet girl. Mama’s got you. | 没事的,亲爱女孩。你有妈妈。 |
[29:28] | Did you sleep? | 你睡觉了吗? |
[29:31] | Aren’t mothers supposed to have a… | 母亲不是应该有…… |
[29:33] | magic touch? | 魔幻般的抚摸吗? |
[29:35] | What you got to cry about anyhow? | 你为什么要哭呢? |
[29:38] | You got everything. | 你得到了一切。 |
[29:40] | Yeah. You got a house. | 是的。你有房子。 |
[29:43] | A daddy. | 一个爹地。 |
[29:44] | Hey, you even got yourself a fancy white daddy too. | 嘿,甚至有一个漂亮的白叔叔。 |
[29:52] | You got something you like to say? | 你有什么想说的吗? |
[29:57] | Am I disrupting things, Mother | 妈妈,我打扰你的 |
[30:00] | in your sparkly white new life? | 火热的白色的新生活了吗? |
[30:02] | I want you here, so much, Elijah | 我非常想你在这里,以利亚, |
[30:05] | but I do not want you drinking around this baby. | 但是我不希望你在这个婴儿面前醉酒。 |
[30:07] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[30:09] | I see how it is. This is a do-over. | 我明白了。这是重获新生。 |
[30:12] | Wouldn’t want your new baby getting corrupted | 不想让你的这个刚出生的婴儿 |
[30:14] | by the one that came out ruined. | 被已经长大的那个给毁了。 |
[30:19] | Oh! Oh. | 噢!噢。 |
[30:20] | – Mary? – Ah, it’s fine. | – 玛丽?- 没事。 |
[30:22] | I… I cut myself, is all. | 我…我割伤了自己,就这样。 |
[30:25] | I see. | 我明白了。 |
[30:27] | You got the hero thing going. | 你有英雄气概。 |
[30:29] | Can’t help but swoop in, can you, Papa? | 你不能不扑进去,是吗,爸爸? |
[30:33] | Can I call you that? | 我可以这么称呼你吗? |
[30:35] | Oh… I know that look. | 哦……我知道那种表情。 |
[30:39] | Seems Papa wants to put me over his knee. | 看来爸爸想把我放在他的膝盖上。 |
[30:41] | You might be wanting to take your leave. | 你可能想要离开。 |
[30:42] | Bash, it’s alright. | 巴什,没关系。 |
[30:44] | Yeah, Bash. It’s alright. | 是的,巴什,没关系。 |
[30:46] | This baby’s more than alright. | 这个孩子太好了。 |
[30:48] | After all, she wanted you. | 毕竟,她要你。 |
[30:49] | I was just the thing she got stuck with. | 我只是她唯一无法摆脱的东西。 |
[30:52] | She was too stupid to keep her skirt down. | 她太蠢了,没把裙子放下来。 |
[30:57] | Lie down… | 躺下… |
[30:59] | and sober up! | 清醒一下! |
[31:13] | Please. | 拜托。 |
[31:41] | Hey, Papa, I don’t take kindly to discipline | 嘿,爸爸,我不喜欢管教, |
[31:44] | so… you try and wash my mouth out with soap, I’m gonna disagree. | 所以…你试着用肥皂洗我的嘴,我不同意。 |
[31:48] | Ain’t enough soap in the world. | 世界上没有足够的肥皂。 |
[31:51] | You must be tired. | 你一定很累了。 |
[31:52] | You have to hop a freight? | 你有逃票吗? |
[31:54] | Not to mention coming here | 更不用说来到这里, |
[31:55] | learning your mother has a new baby. | 得知你妈妈有了新宝贝。 |
[31:57] | It’s a lot. I understand. | 太多了,我理解。 |
[31:59] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[32:00] | You’re my friend? | 你是我的朋友吗? |
[32:03] | You gonna speak kindly and tame me? | 你温和地说话,要驯服我吗? |
[32:07] | Talk me into eating out of your hand? | 说服我听命于你? |
[32:11] | I think you know you’re too soft to go head to head | 你知道自己太软弱了,无法 |
[32:15] | with someone who’s lived the life I have. | 和一个像我这样生活的人面对面。 |
[32:17] | We all lived lives. | 我们都有自己的生活。 |
[32:19] | I watched my mother raise other people’s children. | 我看着妈妈抚养别人的孩子。 |
[32:21] | Didn’t understand why the only person | 我不明白,为什么这个世界上 |
[32:22] | in the world supposed to love me | 唯一爱我的人, |
[32:24] | seemed like she didn’t. | 似乎并不爱我。 |
[32:25] | Real sad, Papa. | 真伤心,爸爸。 |
[32:26] | But we’re grown men, so… | 但我们都是成年人了,所以… |
[32:28] | let’s just put all that to rest and get to the point. | 让我们把这些都放下,说重点。 |
[32:32] | What’s the scam with Massah? | 马萨的骗局是什么? |
[32:34] | Come on. No way you’re friends with this white guy. | 得了吧。你不可能和这个白人是朋友。 |
[32:39] | When are you gonna kill him in his sleep | 你什么时候趁他睡着时杀了他, |
[32:41] | and get full title on this place? | 然后得到这里的所有权? |
[32:44] | No scam. | 没有骗局。 |
[32:45] | He’s my friend. And I don’t need you to understand it. | 他是我的朋友,而且我不需要你理解这些。 |
[32:50] | I don’t buy that any more than I buy that Mary loves you. | 我不相信,就像我不相信玛丽爱你一样。 |
[32:53] | You know you’re just her way out, right? | 你知道你只是她的出路,对吗? |
[32:55] | Hero? After all, no one in The Bog would go near her after… | 英雄?毕竟,沼泽区里没有人会靠近她…… |
[32:58] | You ever speak ill about your mother again | 你要是再次中伤你母亲, |
[33:00] | you’ll find yourself missing a mouth of teeth. | 你就会发现嘴里少了一颗牙。 |
[33:05] | – Maybe I was wrong about you… – She wants you here. | – 也许我看错你了… – 她希望你来。 |
[33:08] | You can have family if you want. | 如果你想,你可以有家庭。 |
[33:10] | Hey, when you’re not on the drink, I even like you. | 嘿,当你不喝酒的时候,我甚至喜欢你。 |
[33:12] | And you have a sister who’ll want to know you. | 而且,你有一个想要了解你的妹妹。 |
[33:14] | But don’t make your mother choose. | 但不要让你妈妈做选择。 |
[33:42] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[34:14] | Oh! | 噢! |
[34:18] | Rachel! How lovely. | 雷切尔! 多么可爱。 |
[34:21] | You know you don’t have to knock. | 你知道你不必敲门。 |
[34:23] | – Oh, yes, I do. – Let me take your coat. | – 哦,是的,我知道。- 来把外套给我。 |
[34:25] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[34:27] | I’ll put up some tea and you can tell me all the news. | 我去倒茶,你可以告诉我所有的消息。 |
[34:32] | Why, I do happen to have news | 那么,我正好有个好消息, |
[34:36] | and isn’t it a miracle | 能让你张开双臂接纳它, |
[34:38] | to have you greet it with open arms for once? | 这难道不是一个奇迹吗? |
[34:40] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我每一件事情。 |
[34:45] | Miss Stacy is ready for a suitor. | 史黛西小姐已准备好接纳求婚。 |
[34:48] | – Well! – And I’ve been charged to find her one. | – 好呀!- 我负责给她找一个。 |
[34:51] | By whom? | 来自谁家? |
[34:52] | The lady herself, in a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说,是那位女士自己家。 |
[34:56] | And by that I mean she will thank me when it’s over. | 通过这种方式,我是说事成之后,她会感谢我。 |
[34:58] | Do you have a plan? | 你有计划吗? |
[35:00] | When it comes to matchmaking | 说的牵线搭桥,最好的办法就是 |
[35:01] | the best bet is to throw as many suitors at the wall as you can. | 把尽可能多的求婚者找出来。 |
[35:04] | Until one sticks. It’s about volume. | 直到有一个合适的人出现。 |
[35:07] | Isn’t this the most marvellous coincidence. | 这不是最奇妙的巧合吗? |
[35:10] | Her ears must be burning in the stable. | 在马厩里,她的耳朵一定在发热。 |
[35:14] | Why, she’s here right now. | 喔,她就在这里。 |
[35:16] | Working with Matthew. | 和马修一起工作呢。 |
[35:18] | In the stable? | 在马厩里? |
[35:20] | Nothing ladylike happens in a stable! | 马厩里没有淑女要做的事情! |
[35:27] | There we go. Easy now. | 好了,现在轻松了。 |
[35:32] | – That’s got it. – Triumph! | – 知道了。 – 胜利! |
[35:35] | That is what I call teamwork, Matthew Cuthbert! | 这就是我所说的团队合作,马修·卡斯伯特! |
[35:37] | It’s what I call a disgrace. | 这就是我所说的耻辱。 |
[35:38] | This is the very thing we were speaking about, Muriel. | 这正是我们刚才说的,穆尔。如果你一直 |
[35:41] | You’re never gonna catch a man if you can’t stop behaving like one. | 表现的像一个男人,就永远不会抓住一个男人。 |
[35:43] | Catch a man? | 抓住一个男人? |
[35:44] | Is it like fishing? | 像钓鱼吗? |
[35:46] | Because I do so enjoy fishing. | 因为我喜欢钓鱼。 |
[35:47] | It is beyond me why you don’t take this spinster business. seriously! | 我不明白,你为何不把这当成一回事。当真! |
[35:51] | – You. Help. | – 你。帮帮忙。 |
[35:53] | – No. – Time is of the essence. | – 不。- 时间是至关重要的。 |
[35:55] | This is a crop-rotation situation. | 这是一种作物轮作的情况。 |
[35:58] | Tell her, Matthew. | 告诉她,马修。 |
[35:59] | What happens if you don’t rotate new crops into the soil? | 如果你不把新作物播种到农田中,会发生什么? |
[36:02] | Not wanting to get involved. | 不想参与其中。 |
[36:04] | I’ll tell you what. The soil gets stale and unusable. | 我告诉你。土壤变得陈旧,无法使用。 |
[36:08] | The soil being me? | 土壤是我吗? |
[36:09] | And before you know it, it’s grown over. | 在你意识到之前,它就已经长大了。 |
[36:11] | The field. | 庄稼。 |
[36:12] | It’s a field of cobwebs, basically. | 这片农田基本上是一片蜘蛛网。 |
[36:14] | – And the field would be? – And just try | – 农田会吗?- 试着把一颗种子种进去, |
[36:16] | and jam a seed in there | 看看会发生什么, |
[36:17] | and see what happens! It shrivels and dies, that’s what. | 会枯萎,死亡,就是这样。 |
[36:19] | We wouldn’t want that to happen. | 我们不希望这种情况发生。 |
[36:26] | You should’ve known better. | 你应该知道的。 |
[36:45] | How did things go with your search? | 你寻亲的事情怎么样了? |
[36:48] | Fine. | 很好。 |
[36:57] | And Cole accompanied you right into the orphanage? | 科尔陪着你进入孤儿院了吗? |
[37:00] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯-嗯。 |
[37:05] | Uh, it was alright? To go back. | 嗯,还好吗?回去。 |
[37:08] | It was lovely to see Cole. | 很高兴见到科尔。 |
[37:11] | What did you… learn? | 你了解到了…什么? |
[37:17] | The, uh… Matron had nothing. | 呃…舍监没有存档文件。 |
[37:22] | But… if it’s not too much trouble | 但是…如果不是很麻烦的话, |
[37:26] | I’d like to go back again next week | 我想下周再回去, |
[37:28] | to check the church for records? | 查看一下教堂的记录? |
[37:31] | No trouble. | 不麻烦。 |
[37:35] | I’m… pretty well exhausted. | 我…精疲力尽。 |
[37:38] | I may go up to bed now, if that’s alright? | 如果可以的话,我现在可以上床睡觉了吗? |
[37:41] | Quite alright. | 快去吧。 |
[37:47] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉。 |
[38:13] | Please, can you please help me? | 拜托,你能帮我吗? |
[38:17] | I feel such hollowness | 我感到如此空虚, |
[38:20] | and I know it’s not going away until I know about my family. | 我知道在我了解我的家庭之前,它不会消失。 |
[38:25] | My mother… | 我的妈妈… |
[38:27] | I need to know that I belonged to someone… | 我需要知道我属于某个人… |
[38:30] | somewhere. | 某个地方。 |
[38:36] | I need some proof that I was loved. | 我需要一些我被爱过的证据。 |
[38:49] | Gilbert’s home. | 吉尔伯特的家。 |
[38:51] | I told him Elijah’s here. | 我告诉他以利亚在这里。 |
[38:52] | Now he won’t go screaming about no ghost in the night | 现在,如果他们俩一起喝一杯冰饮, |
[38:54] | if they both get up for a cold drink. | 他就不会在夜里大喊大叫了。 |
[39:03] | You alright? | 你还好吗? |
[39:10] | My heart is broken… | 我的心碎了… |
[39:14] | … for the betrayal that he must feel. | …因为他一定感觉到了背叛。 |
[39:19] | To see me in a new life, a new family. | 看到我的新生活,新的家庭。 |
[39:24] | A child who’s gonna have it so much better off than him. | 一个比他过得更好的孩子。 |
[39:27] | You’re more forgiving than I could ever be. | 你比我更宽容。 |
[39:29] | The way he speaks to you… | 他对你说话的方式… |
[39:30] | He bore the brunt of the shame that was thrust on me. | 他替我承受了强加于我的耻辱。 |
[39:34] | You bore it too. | 你也承受了强加于你的耻辱。 |
[39:36] | For something not your fault. | 这些不是你的错。 |
[39:38] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系。 |
[39:39] | I knew what was coming for him from the day he was born. | 从他出生的那天起,我就知道他将面临什么。 |
[39:43] | I promised myself… | 我答应过自己… |
[39:46] | that I’d just… | 我只是… |
[39:48] | love him enough to make up for it. | 爱他到足以弥补缺憾。 |
[40:18] | What’s this here? | 这是什么? |
[40:20] | Nothing. | 没什么。 |
[40:21] | Oh, yes, nothing, I can see that. | 哦,是的,没什么,我看得出来。 |
[40:23] | Just a normal day with you all moony-like and sprouting posies. | 只是正常的一天,你和花蕾都像月亮一样含情脉脉。 |
[40:27] | Mary, Bash told me Elijah’s here? | 玛丽,巴什告诉我以利亚在这里? |
[40:29] | Typical Blythe, changing the subject. | 典型的布莱斯,切换话题。 |
[40:30] | I hope you don’t mind. We… | 希望你不介意。我们…… |
[40:32] | let him sleep in your father’s room. | 让他睡在你父亲的房间里。 |
[40:34] | Oh, of course. It’s not a shrine. | 哦,当然了。这不是圣地。 |
[40:37] | He’s not used to getting up with the rooster. | 他不习惯早起。 |
[40:39] | Though… | 尽管…… |
[40:40] | we were wondering if he might get used to it. | 我们想知道他是否会习惯。 |
[40:43] | Maybe you and me could use an extra hand | 也许你和我可以增加一些人手, |
[40:44] | to gather with the apples this year… | 收获今年的苹果… |
[40:47] | and all. | 和所有的农作物。 |
[40:50] | Yes. And I did mention。 Yes. | 是的。我提过的,太好了。 |
[40:53] | I’ll deliver the news. | 我去告诉他消息。 |
[40:59] | Alright, then… | 好,然后…… |
[41:01] | Tell me. | 告诉我。 |
[41:02] | – Uh… well… – Mm-hmm. | -嗯…好… -嗯-哼。 |
[41:05] | – There’s a… girl. – Mm-hmm. | – 有一个…女孩。- 嗯-哼。 |
[41:08] | – She works at the… – Lord have mercy! Mary! | – 她工作在… – 求主怜悯!玛丽! |
[41:13] | He’s gone? | 他走了? |
[41:30] | Gilbert, I… | 吉尔伯特,我… |
[41:33] | I’m so… sorry. | 我很…抱歉。 |
[41:46] | It’s a good article… | 这是一篇好文章… |
[41:48] | that Anne has written. | 那是安妮写的。 |
[41:51] | It’s quite, uh… | 相当好,嗯… |
[41:53] | eye-opening. | 打开眼界。 |
[41:59] | “My Visit to a Mi’kmaq Village.” | “我对米克玛村庄的访问。” |
[42:06] | Do you like my article? | 你喜欢我的文章吗? |
[42:09] | We trusted you. | 我们信任你。 |
[42:11] | And this is how you behave. | 这就是你的行为。 |
[42:13] | With foolishness, childishness | 愚蠢,幼稚, |
[42:16] | stupidity and deceit! | 愚蠢和欺骗! |
[42:19] | Fraternizing with savages? | 与野蛮人建立友谊? |
[42:21] | – No! They’re not… – And lying! | -不! 他们不是… – 谎言! |
[42:22] | You went into the woods with them! | 你和他们一起走进了树林! |
[42:24] | You could’ve been killed! | 你可能被杀了! |
[42:25] | I only said that because I knew… | 我之所以这么说是因为我知道… |
[42:27] | You are a danger to yourself | 你对自己构成了危险, |
[42:29] | and are forbidden from going anywhere | 禁止你去任何地方, |
[42:31] | including Nova Scotia! | 包括新斯科舍省! |
[42:32] | Please, Marilla, please. | 拜托,玛莉拉,拜托。 |
[42:34] | – We… – I’ll not hear a word! | – 我们… – 我不会听一个字! |
[42:36] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[42:38] | I can I love you!! | 我可以爱你! |
[43:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔,喔,喔,喔。 |
[43:18] | She meant what she said. | 她的意思就是她说的那些。 |
[43:20] | A-about love. | 关于爱。 |