Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:56] Come on, Belle. 走吧,贝尔。
[01:18] This pinecone is the progeny of this tree, Belle. 这颗松果是这颗树的后代,贝尔。
[01:23] Mother and daughter. 母亲和女儿。
[01:25] Family. 家庭。
[01:28] Every tree here is connected to each other. 这里的每一棵树都彼此相连。
[01:32] I wonder what it must feel like to have such certainty in life. 我想知道生活中有如此确定性是什么感觉。
[01:37] What it feels like to truly belong. 真正归属的感觉。
[01:42] You’ll know that soon enough, won’t you? 你很快就会知道的,不是吗?
[01:47] Let’s start thinking of baby names for you! 让我们开始思考马宝宝的名字吧!
[01:53] Of course. I’m late. 当然,我已经晚了。
[01:56] Let’s go. Jump up. Come on. 我们走吧,走,快点。
[02:00] First thing we’d climb a tree. 首先我们要爬上一颗树。
[02:05] And mabe then we’d talk. 然后我们或许会聊天。
[02:09] Or sit silently. 或者静静地坐着。
[02:12] And listen to our thoughts. 并倾听我们的心声。
[02:16] With illusions of someday. 幻想着有一天。
[02:20] Casting a golden light. 发出金色的光芒。
[02:24] No dress rehearsal. 没有彩排。
[02:28] This is our life. 这就是我们的生活。
[02:32] You are ahead by a century. 你领先了一个世纪。
[02:35] You are ahead by a century. 你领先了一个世纪。
[02:44] Oh. Nice shot! 哦…好棒的射门!
[02:45] – I’m move! I’m move! – I got it! – 我过来!我过来!- 我知道!
[02:48] – Go, Gilbert! – Come on! – 呦,吉尔伯特! – 加油!
[02:50] – Nice. Take it, take it. Go! – Yes, go way! – 控制球,控制球,- 是!走开。
[02:55] – Pace Moody. – Interesting,so good! – 移来移去的穆迪。 – 有趣,真好。
[02:57] – Moody, come on, come on! – Come on. – 穆迪。快点。 – 快点,快点!
[03:00] – It’s so cold. – Right here, right here. – 太冷了。- 就在这里,就在这里。
[03:03] – Hello. – Hi, Anne. – 各位好。- 你好,安妮。
[03:06] Hey! 嘿!
[03:08] Charlie, come on, save that. 查理,快点,守住。
[03:12] Ruby, you’re supposed to be covering the game. 鲁比,你应该报道这个比赛。
[03:15] – Gilbert, come on, pass! – Where are the highlights? – 吉尔伯特,快过去!- 重点在哪里?
[03:17] Do you even know the score? 你甚至知道比分吗?
[03:19] It’s just a school newspaper, Anne, not The Daily Telegraph. 只不过是发表在学校的校刊上,安妮,不是《每日电讯报》上。
[03:23] We don’t even need an article about the game. we’re all here. 我们甚至不需要写关于这场比赛的报道,我们都在这里。
[03:25] She’s busy ogling you-know-who. 她忙着全神贯注呢,“你知道是谁”。
[03:28] Oh! Oh! 哦!哦!
[03:33] Cad! Bounder! 无赖!粗鲁的人!
[03:35] Josie! You’ve really caught Billy’s eye! 乔希!你真的引起了比利的注意!
[03:38] Oh, I’m trying to make my peace with it. 噢,我试着使自己平静下来。
[03:40] – With what? – That Josie may become her sister. – 平静什么?- 让乔希成为她的姐妹。
[03:43] In law. Sister-in-law. 法律上的,在法律上姐妹
[03:45] Alright… 好吧…
[03:47] I’ll write the article. 我会写这篇文章的。
[03:48] – Who are the team captains this week? – Gilbert. – 这周的队长是谁?- 吉尔伯特。
[03:51] – And? – Whoever. – 还有呢? – 其他人无所谓了。
[03:58] Diana. 黛安娜。
[04:00] Oh! 噢!
[04:02] Moody, don’t fall! 穆迪,不要跌倒!
[04:04] Going to take pity on poor Moody? 要同情可怜的穆迪吗?
[04:06] You know my family won’t allow it. 你知道我家里不允许这样做。
[04:08] Too rich to be a minister’s wife? 太富有,不能做牧师的妻子吗?
[04:13] – Isn’t Ruby covering the game? – Ruby’s very preoccupied. – 鲁比没报道这场比赛吗?- 鲁比全神贯注。
[04:18] With a certain someone. 对于某个确定的人。
[04:27] He noticed me! 他注意到我了!
[04:29] He looked right at me and smiled! 他看着我,微笑着!
[04:31] – You’re delusional. – Ruby Blythe. – 你真是在妄想。- 鲁比·布莱斯。
[04:34] – Gilbert, Gilbert! Over here! – I’ll take it! – 吉尔伯特,吉尔伯特!在这里!- 我得到了!
[04:43] 不要走丢了,宝贝。
[04:46] 这不是一个安全的地方。
[04:49] This stupid stick’s too short for me this year! 这个愚蠢的球杆,今年对于我来说太短了。
[04:52] Be a man, take the blame. 像个男人,不要抱怨。
[04:55] – Stick isn’t lousy, you are. – Oh, they’re here! – 球杆不烂,是你球技烂。- 噢,他们来了。
[05:00] Now we’ll see just how badly 我会很遗憾的看着
[05:01] you’re gonna swallow your words, Billy boy. 你吞下自己的话,比利男孩。
[05:11] Uh… thank you. 啊…谢谢你。
[05:16] Hello. Good afternoon. 你好。下午好。
[05:20] I’d like to order a stick, if I may. Uh… 如果可以的话,我想定制一个球杆。呃…
[05:24] I brought money. 我带来了钱。
[05:28] Yes, we make for you. We bring when ready. 好,我们会为你做一个球杆。当我们做好了就回来。
[05:35] So when might I expect it? 那么我什么时候可以收到呢?
[05:38] When ready. 做好以后。
[05:42] Hello there. 你们好。
[05:46] I’d love to write an article about you 我很想写一篇关于你
[05:48] and how you make your splendid sticks. 以及您是如果制作精美的球杆的文章。
[05:50] Would that be possible? 有可能吗?
[05:52] What is ar-ti-cle? 什么是文- -章?
[05:55] I would ask you questions, learn about you 我会问你问题,了解你,
[05:57] your work, and write it down for people to read. 你的工作,并写下来供人们阅读。
[06:01] Like this. 像这个。
[06:06] 如果人们看到这篇文章,他们会来购买这样的球杆。
[06:12] I see. Smart. Yes. 明白了,聪明,是的。
[06:17] May I come visit your home later to begin 我可以晚些时候去你家拜访吗?
[06:19] – so I could… – Hey. 那我… – 嘿。
[06:22] Make me a stick. 给我做个球杆。
[06:24] I’ll trade ya for it. 我会用它来交易。
[06:33] 卡寇薇,你清楚的,
[06:36] 不要跟白人惹麻烦。
[06:41] Watch your step, Redskin. 看看你的脚,“红肤人”
[06:45] 该走了。
[06:47] 我们不会与这个自大的,
[06:49] 小男人做交易。
[06:55] – Savages. – I’m sorry. – 野蛮人。 – 对不起。
[06:58] He’s very rude. 他很无礼。
[07:01] Is it alright if I still visit you later? 我晚一点再来看你可以吗?
[07:04] It is a long way and not easy. 要走一段很长且不好走的路。
[07:07] Anything that’s worth having is some trouble. 任何有价值的事情都会有一些麻烦。
[07:12] That way, past all fences. 那条路,经过所有的栅栏。
[07:15] Go away from the ocean to the dead tree. 远离大海,走向枯树。
[07:19] Find the thin water that moves 找到流水的小溪,
[07:21] travel upstream until all around you is green trees. 逆流而上,直到你的周围都是绿树林。
[07:26] Walk with the water the way the sun goes down 依水而行,朝着太阳下山的方向,
[07:29] until the land grows flat and open. 直到土地变得平坦开放。
[07:31] Our home is there. 我们的家就在那儿。
[07:33] It sounds like a poetic paradise. 听起来像一个诗意的天堂。
[07:46] We miss you at school this year. All the boys are so immature. 今年在学校里,我们会想念你的。所有的男孩都不成熟。
[07:50] I got good at business so fast 我很快就擅长做生意了,
[07:52] I bet my father retires soon 我打赌我父亲不久就要退休了
[07:54] leaves the whole enterprise to me. 把整个企业留给我。
[07:56] – You can’t even add! – That’s not true! That’s not true. – 你甚至连加法都不会!- 那不是真的,那不是真的。
[08:00] Privacy, please, Jane. 请保持距离,简。
[08:02] Walk further behind. 在后面走
[08:04] You’re meant to chaperone, not eavesdrop. 你是来陪伴的,而不是窃听。
[08:07] Ooh! Oh. 噢!噢。
[08:09] Dear, this path is so rough. 亲爱的,这条路太难走了
[08:11] Allow me. 允许我。
[08:29] – You found us! – It was just as you said! – 你找到我们了! – 这真是像你说的一样!
[08:33] I enjoyed the journey and looking for clues. 我享受寻找旅途的路线。
[08:35] This… this is Belle, my friend. 这…这是贝尔,我的朋友。
[08:39] You can touch her. She won’t hurt you. 你可以抚摸她,她不会伤害你的。
[08:46] – What’s your name? – Ka’kwet. – 你叫什么名字? – 卡蔻薇。
[08:49] Ka’kwet. 卡蔻薇。
[08:51] Does it have a meaning? 有什么含义吗?
[08:52] I love that your names describe the bearer’s characteristics. 我喜欢你的名字描述你的性格。
[08:56] My name is for the… 我的名字是…
[08:59] – sea star. – Starfish? – 海星。- 海星?
[09:02] You must be very resilient. 你一定很顽强。
[09:04] – What is your name? – Anne. – 你叫什么名字? – 安妮。
[09:06] Plain Anne. It doesn’t mean anything, I’m sorry to say. 普通的安妮,很遗憾没有什么含义。
[09:10] Well, if I was an Elder and could choose your name 好吧,如果我是长者,我可以选择你的名字。
[09:13] it would be… Melkita’ulamun. 名字是…芒吉塔·薇拉姆。
[09:16] A strong and brave heart. 一颗坚强而勇敢的心。
[09:19] When your eyes seek and your heart is open 当你睁大眼睛,敞开心扉寻找时,
[09:22] that is true brave. 这才是真正的勇敢。
[09:25] Did I say something wrong? 我说错了吗?
[09:27] No, I-I love it. Thank you. 没有,我喜欢。谢谢你。
[09:30] – Can you teach it to me? – Melkita’ulamun. – 你能教我那个单词吗?- 芒吉塔·薇拉姆。
[09:34] – Melkita’ulamun. – Good! – 芒吉塔·薇拉姆。- 对了!
[09:39] – Like to see the sticks now? – I’d like to see everything! – 想去看球棒吗?- 所有的我都想看。
[09:43] What things do you trade? 你们用什么来做贸易?
[09:45] We’re known for our baskets. 我们的篮子很有名。
[09:47] I love to weave. 我喜欢编织。
[09:49] They’re incredibly intricate. 很复杂。
[09:52] My favorite is… 我的最爱是…
[09:53] Jikiji’j. 吉卡吉希
[09:55] You would call it porcupine. 你们会称它为豪猪。
[09:58] – Tell me what you eat. – Fish, rabbits and eel. – 告诉我你们吃什么。 – 鱼,兔子和鳗鱼。
[10:03] Our hunters are always busy. 我们的猎人总是很忙。
[10:05] I read that your homes are called wigwams. Is that correct? 我曾看到你们的房子被称为帐篷,对吗?
[10:09] Yes. They’re made from birch bark and skins. 是。 它们是由白桦树皮和动物皮制成的。
[10:12] My father made ours. 我父亲为我们搭建的。
[10:16] And here are the sticks! 这是球棒!
[10:19] You live in such harmony with nature. 你们在大自然中过着如此和谐的生活。
[10:21] Thank you for letting me come. 谢谢你允许我来到此地。
[10:24] You welcome. 欢迎你。
[10:25] 一切都好吗,卡蔻薇?
[10:28] My mother, small brother, sister. 我的母亲,弟弟,妹妹。
[10:34] 咪咪格斯
[10:35] 如果我这么做你还会害怕吗?
[10:42] 你的头发很漂亮,看起来像土壤。
[10:46] She says your hair looks like the earth. 她说你的头发像土壤。
[10:49] I think it looks like… fire. 我认为你的头发像…火焰。
[10:53] I appreciate your… elemental compliments. 我非常感谢您…真诚的赞美
[10:56] I like my hair better now because of them. 因为这些赞美,我更喜欢自己的头发了。
[11:00] I love your hair ties. I usually wear my hair like yours. 我喜欢你的发带。我通常留着和你一样的头发。
[11:04] I love your colourful scarf. 我喜欢你的彩色围巾。
[11:06] It’s not perfect, because I knit it myself. 不是很完美,因为是我自己织的。
[11:09] I made these ties also. 这些发带也是我做的。
[11:11] – Shall we trade?! – Want to trade?! – 可以交易吗?- 想要交易吗?
[11:17] 大家好,你们想念我了没有?
[11:23] 我想念你。
[11:25] Our hunters have returned from three days away. 我们的猎人们回来了,用了三天的时间。
[11:29] My mother is in charge of food. 我妈妈负责处理食物。
[11:31] 欢迎回来。
[11:33] 很高兴回来。
[11:34] 但是我们并不满意狩猎的成果。
[11:36] The catch was small. 渔获量很小。
[11:38] 这些够了吗?
[11:39] There’s not enough game. 没有足够的狩猎场。
[11:40] 感谢你的努力。
[11:42] The train brings too many hunters. 火车带来了许多的猎人。
[11:44] 你得去再睡一觉。
[11:46] Teach me more of your language. 教我更多你们的语言吧。
[11:48] What’s your word for “family”? “家庭”怎么读?
[11:51] Our words are… not like yours. 我们的文字不…像你们的。
[11:54] Our language is what we see and… 我们的语言以及我们所看到的…
[11:58] Notice? Perceive? Observe? 注意? 感知? 观察?
[12:01] Observe. I observe my father and brother. 观察。我观察我的父亲和弟弟。
[12:05] See this? 看那。
[12:08] I do it, too. 我也那么做。
[12:11] Many things the same. 很多事情都是一样的。
[12:12] So we say: Wula na nikamaq. 所以我们说:乌拉纳·尼克玛
[12:16] This is who I am connected to, because we are so alike. 这就是与我相连结的人,因为我们如此相似。
[12:20] So you’re a family. 所以你们是一家人。
[12:23] Wonderful. 真美妙。
[12:24] Does all of your family have your hair of fire? 你们全家人头发都像火一样的颜色吗?
[12:29] I, um… 我,呃…
[12:31] There. So pretty! – 这个。 – 好漂亮。
[12:35] Do you, uh, have a mirror? 你有镜子吗?
[12:37] Um… 嗯。。。
[12:39] Something to see yourself? 可以看到自己的东西?
[12:42] Come. 走吧
[12:59] It’s funny how people are so quick to point out differences 有趣的是,当我们都有很多相似之处时,
[13:02] when there are so many ways we’re all alike. 人们却如此迅速地指出不同之处。
[13:05] Alike. 相似。
[13:07] 卡蔻薇,晚饭时间到了,过来帮忙!
[13:10] I have chores before evening meal. 晚饭前我要做家务。
[13:13] Oh. So do I. I should go. 噢…我也是。我该走了。
[13:28] – Hello. – Anne. – 嗨。- 安妮。
[13:32] – You’re late. – Sorry. – 你迟了。- 对不起。
[13:35] Heavens, what’s all that in your hair? You look like a heathen. 天啊,你头发里都是什么? 你看起来像个异教徒。
[13:40] And where’s your scarf? 围巾哪去了?
[13:42] Some Mi’kmaq stopped by the hockey game today and I… 今天,一些米克玛人在曲棍球赛场边,我…
[13:44] made a trade. 做了一个交易。
[13:45] Indians? Did they threaten you? 印第安人?他们威胁你了吗?
[13:48] They’re lovely people. 他们是可爱的人们。
[13:51] They’re good weavers. I’ll give them that. 他们的编织手艺不错。我承认。
[13:54] Hurry and bathe before supper. 快点,晚餐前洗个澡
[14:32] I’ll need flour before the weekend. 周末之前,我需要面粉。
[14:35] Mm-hmm. I’ll send Jerry to get it tomorrow. 嗯,明天我送杰瑞就去买回来。
[14:38] Mm-hmm-hmm. 嗯,嗯,嗯。
[14:43] Why are you grinning like a Cheshire cat? 你为什么笑啊?像个柴郡猫?
[14:47] No reason. 没什么。
[14:49] You must contrive to get Billy to walk you home one more time 你必须设法让比利再送你一次回家,
[14:52] and then I’ll invite him to call. 然后我会请他打电话来。
[14:55] I’m worried Margaret has eyes for him. 我担心玛格丽特看着他了。
[14:57] The little wretch followed his every move at the game. 那个小可怜跟踪他的一举一动。
[14:59] Snap him up, darling. Get your hooks in now so he can’t escape. 亲爱的,你要抓紧。抓紧他,这样他就逃不掉了。
[15:03] But he’s not in school. How can I? 但是他不在学校,我能怎么办?
[15:05] In my day, we had a “Take Notice” board. 在我的时代,我们有一个“公告”板。
[15:08] You take notice of someone you like 您注意到你喜欢的人,
[15:09] or take notice of a flirtation 或者注意到一次调情,
[15:11] and then you post it for everyone to see. 然后你发布给所有人看。
[15:14] It’s a good way to announce a social pairing. 这是宣布社交配对的好方法。
[15:18] Gracious heavenly Father 仁慈的天父,
[15:20] as you recall, for some time now 你回想一下,
[15:23] I’ve sent you repeated prayers in the hopes 我寄给你一遍又一遍的祈祷,
[15:24] that you’d make me good-looking when I grow up. 希望你会让我长大后变得美丽。
[15:28] Well… I’m turning 16 on Saturday 好吧…我星期六就满16岁了,
[15:31] and I now know that was a childish flight of fancy 我现在知道那是童年的幻想,
[15:34] and not a proper prayer, and I apologize. 而不是合适的祈祷,我深表歉意。
[15:39] It seems to me that my destiny is to be the Bride of Adventure. 在我看来,我的命运是成为“冒险的新娘”。
[15:43] I expect you approve, because you’ve sent me on so many 我希望您批准,因为你给了我很多的启发。
[15:45] now that I’ve quite developed a taste for them. 现在,我已经对此产生了兴趣。
[15:48] Rest assured, this isn’t a capitulation. 请放心,这不是屈服。
[15:52] Because I’m not… an ideal beauty 因为,我没有…理想中的美丽,
[15:55] without many suitors, or even just one. 没有多少追求者,甚至没有一个。
[15:59] But because in my maturity 但是因为我的成熟
[16:01] I’ve come to the happy, evolutionary opinion 我很高兴,进化论认为
[16:04] that I am unusual… 我与众不同…
[16:07] and I embrace it. 我可以拥抱自己吗
[16:11] But I do wonder who I’m like. 但是我想知道我是什么样的人。
[16:14] If my parents were unique like me, in looks and in character 如果我的父母在外表和性格上都和我一样独特,
[16:18] despite the fact that they found each other. 尽管他们发现了彼此
[16:22] I wonder if it was a match made in heaven. 我想知道这是不是天作之合。
[16:26] I guess you would know. 我猜你会知道的。
[16:30] Please send them my love. 请把我的爱送给他们。
[16:33] That’s the only thing I want. 那是我唯一想要的。
[16:36] Amen. 阿门
[16:53] Hello, Walter and Bertha. 你们好,沃尔特和波莎。(她父母的名字)
[16:56] Hello. 你们好
[17:03] In the nick of time. This fire’s almost out. 关键时刻,这炉火要熄灭了。
[17:06] Bring that straight here, Sebastian 直接拿过来,塞巴斯蒂安,
[17:07] unless you want your eggs raw. 除非你们想吃生鸡蛋。
[17:09] Ah, shades of our seafaring life, eh, Bash? 啊,我们航海生活的阴影,呃,巴什?
[17:12] “Feed the lady, Trinidad!” Remember that? “喂饱那位女士,特立尼达!”还记得吗?
[17:15] Been hoping to forget. 希望忘记。
[17:16] How are you this morning, my pretty, pretty, pretty girl? 你好吗,美丽美丽美丽的女孩?
[17:19] How’s every little thingy-wingy? 小东西还好吧?
[17:20] There she is. There’s Daddy’s itty-bitty pretty baby boo-boo-boo… 她在这里,爹地的宝贝皮吉狄托,-哦-哦-哦…
[17:27] Hey. Oh, oh, oh, Daddy. 嗨, 哦,哦,哦,哦,爹地
[17:32] Brekky-wekky time for Gilby-goo. 吉尔比·古的时间到了
[17:34] Huh, baby? 嗯,宝贝?
[17:45] Have a good day, Delphine. 祝你有美好的一天,朵芬。
[17:48] Bash, maybe you should try speaking English to her. 巴什,也许你应该尝试对她说英语。
[17:51] Maybe someday she’ll actually learn some. 也许某一天,她实际上学到了一些东西。
[17:53] Ooh-ooh. Bah-bah-bye-bye-bye. Who’s my clever bye-bye girl? 拜~拜~拜,我们喜欢拜~拜~女孩。
[18:00] Eh, my pretty, pretty girl. 啊,我美丽美丽的女孩。
[18:01] Oh, yes, you are. I know. I see you, Delly. 哦,是的,我知道,我看到你了,朵莉。
[18:05] Hi. 嗨。
[18:06] – Hey. – Hi. – 嗨。 – 嗨。
[18:08] I’m rather glad your doctor has advised you more exercise. 我很高兴,你的医生建议你多运动。
[18:11] Thank you for this escort to school, Rachel. 谢谢你陪我去学校,雷切尔
[18:13] Even though I love riding… 即使我喜欢骑马…
[18:16] I should slow down more often. 我应该更经常散步。
[18:18] Good idea. Let’s… 好主意,我们…
[18:20] Slow down. 慢下来。
[18:21] Ah. I think the doctor is trying to kill me. 呃,我想医生试图杀了我。
[18:26] Hello, dear geese! 你好,亲爱的天鹅
[18:28] I love them so. 我好喜欢它们。
[18:30] Did you know they mate for life? 您知道它们是终身伴侣吗?
[18:32] I’m surprised you care. 我很吃惊你这么在乎。
[18:34] You certainly have no love of romance. 你显然不喜欢浪漫。
[18:36] I beg to differ. 恕我不能苟同。
[18:38] I had a life of love and fun with my exceptional husband. 我和我杰出的丈夫过着充满爱和乐趣的生活。
[18:41] Our bond was very strong. 我们的关系非常牢固。
[18:43] It’s not that I’m not romantic, Rachel. 不是我不浪漫,雷切尔。
[18:45] It’s just after a year of grieving him, and solitude 只是,在经历了一年的悲伤和孤独之后,
[18:48] I’ve come through the other side feeling at home in myself. 我已经走出来了,感觉就像在自己家里一样。
[18:52] I don’t need a husband. 我不需要丈夫。
[18:54] Although I suppose it’s fair to say 尽管可以很公平地说
[18:55] I miss the nature of the companionship we had. 我怀念我们曾经的相伴
[18:57] – Oh, my lord, I am restored! – My heavens. – 哦,我的主,我可以重操旧业了!- 我的天。
[19:01] I am just the person you… 我就是那样的人,你…
[19:05] Can’t breathe. 我不能呼吸了。
[19:06] If I may be so bold, you may want to forgo your corset next time. 如果允许我大胆说话,那么您下次可能要放弃紧身胸衣了。
[19:11] – Full lungs. – Loosen it! – 大口呼吸。-松开!
[19:14] Just a little. Please. 只是一点点。拜托。
[19:16] Hurry. Hurry. 快点。快点。
[19:20] Oh. 哦…
[19:22] If you miss companionship… 假如你缺少陪伴…
[19:24] companionship you shall have. 你将拥有陪伴。
[19:26] I know all the eligible young men 我认识从这里到卡莫迪,
[19:28] and not so young, from here to Carmody. 符合条件的年轻人,没那么年轻。
[19:31] Oh, you are in luck! 哦,你真幸运!
[19:33] Matchmaking is my specialty! 做媒是我的专长!
[19:35] Oh! 噢!
[19:37] Well, come along, Muriel. There’s much to discuss. 好,一起来,穆尔。有许多事情要讨论。
[19:41] Courting! Oh, what fun. 求爱! 哦,真有趣。
[19:57] Oh, Diana, how will I ever live without you?! 噢,黛安娜,没有你,我如何生存下去?!
[20:00] Only 183 more days until we’re torn apart! 距我们分开只有183天!
[20:02] – Please don’t go to Paris! – Please don’t go to Queens! – 请不要去巴黎!- 请不要去皇后区!
[20:04] You’ll make new friends at finishing school, forget all about me. 在礼仪学校,你会结识新朋友,而忘记我。
[20:07] You’ll be in college with everyone but me and I’ll fade away. 除了我,你将和所有人一起上大学,我就逐渐淡出你的生活了。
[20:11] I swear you are the only bosom friend I will ever have. 我发誓,你是我唯一的知己。
[20:15] A letter a day. 每天一封信
[20:18] Do you think the Cuthberts have any special surprises 你认为卡斯伯特姐弟在你明天的生日聚会上
[20:20] planned for your birthday tomorrow? 有计划什么惊喜吗?
[20:21] Even I can’t imagine that. 即使我也无法想象。
[20:23] Do Matthew and Marilla seem like giddy tricksters to you? 在你看来,马修和玛莉拉像精明的骗子吗?
[20:27] I can’t believe Mother’s forcing 我不敢相信妈妈明天强迫
[20:29] the whole family to go to Carmody tomorrow. 全家人去卡莫迪。
[20:30] I so wanted to celebrate your special day with you. 我很想和你一起庆祝这个特别的日子。
[20:33] Not to worry. I’ll have turned 16, and that’s what counts. 别担心,我要满16岁了,这才是最重要的。
[20:38] Ah, 16. 哦,16岁
[20:40] Anything could happen. 什么事儿都可能发生。
[20:42] Diana, Anne, come see! 黛安娜,安妮,快来看!
[20:48] Someone has resurrected the Take Notice board 有人用有关我的帖子
[20:51] with a post about me. 复活了“公告”版。
[20:52] – This is so exciting. – Isn’t that scandalous? – 太刺激了。- 这不是丑闻吗?
[20:55] The scandal will be when folks find out it was you. 等人们发现是你做的时候,那才是丑闻。
[20:58] You’re a sly one, Jane 你很狡猾,简。
[21:00] since I’m sure it was you who put this up. 因为我确定是你贴上去的。
[21:02] Who else might’ve seen me strolling home with Billy? 还有谁能看到我和比利一起散步回家?
[21:05] Everyone will know now. 现在每个人都会知道
[21:05] Everyone will know now. 现在每个人都会知道
[21:07] Oh, dear. Then again, I suppose it’s a good thing 哦,亲爱的。重申一遍,我认为这是一件好事,
[21:10] since we should all stake our claim on our paramours. 因为我们都应该对爱慕者有更多的主张。
[21:14] The clock is ticking. 时间不等人。
[21:16] At this age, we should all be promised to someone. 在这个年龄,我们都应该约定某个人。
[21:19] Wouldn’t want to wind up an old maid. 不想变成一个老处女。
[21:21] Can that run in a family? 这能在家庭中流传吗?
[21:23] I’m so confused! We’re of age now 我很混乱! 我们已经到了年龄,
[21:26] but Gilbert hasn’t made any advances yet. 但吉尔伯特还没有任何进展。
[21:28] Think of all the fresh 想一想明年
[21:29] eye-catching talent that will be at Queens next year. 出现在皇后区的新鲜面孔吧。
[21:32] But I’m only going to Queens to be near Gilbert! 但我去皇后区只是为了接近吉尔伯特!
[21:37] Come on, Ruby. 过来,鲁比。
[21:39] I bet I can help. Hmm? 我敢打赌我可以帮忙,嗯?
[21:44] – Hello, Anne. – Hi. – 你好,安妮。- 嗨。
[21:48] Diana… your dress is very… blue. 黛安娜…你的衣服很…蓝
[21:52] A good blue. I-I mean, I… I like it. 很好看的蓝。我的意思,我…我喜欢。
[21:57] Moody, too close to the sun. 穆迪,热情过度了。
[22:01] – Good morning. – Morning. – 早上好。 – 早。
[22:03] I’m not sure if you’re aware 我不确定你是否知道
[22:05] but the old Take Notice board is active again. 旧的”公告“版再次活跃起来。
[22:07] – Take Notice? – Yes. Of someone. – ”公告“? – 是的,对某人的。
[22:10] As in you post on the board when you want 当你希望某人知道你已经注意到时,
[22:12] to let someone know that you’ve taken notice. 可以将其作为留言贴在公告板上。
[22:15] It’s a way to make a casual declaration. 这是一种随意声明的方式。
[22:18] A quiet attention. 静静的关注。
[22:19] – To… someone you like. – Yes. – 对…你喜欢的某人。- 是的。
[22:22] Not so pointed as to be alarming 没那么令人震惊
[22:24] and not so vague as to not be understood. 也不会模糊到无法理解的地步。
[22:27] A post in advance of a proper advance. 提前发帖,适当的进展。
[22:30] Exactly. Because all these little notices matter 完全正确。因为当你认为是在思考未来时,
[22:33] when you want someone to know you’re thinking ahead. 所有这些小提示都很重要。
[22:35] To… their future together? 为了… 他们的未来?在一起?
[22:39] – Yes. – So… – 是的。- 所以…
[22:42] you’re suggesting… 你在暗示…
[22:44] I post? 我发帖子?
[22:47] If you’re interested in Ruby 假如你对鲁比有兴趣,
[22:48] let her know before someone else stakes their claim. 在别人提出要求之前让她知道。
[22:54] Thank you… for the suggestion, but I’m… 谢谢你… 建议示,但是我的意思…
[22:58] not exactly a Take Notice kind of guy. 我不是那种”公告“型的人。
[23:01] And when the right person comes along – someday 当有一个合适的人到来时…总有一天
[23:05] whenever that is – 无论何时…
[23:07] I’ll know. 我会知道的。
[23:11] I can’t wait for someone to want me. 我等不及一个要我的人了。
[23:16] – Did you see his face? – I’m sorry, he’s not going to… – 你看到他的脸了吗?- 抱歉,他不会发…
[23:18] Did you see his face when you were talking about me? 当你谈论我的时候,你看到他的脸了吗?
[23:21] His eyes were so full of romance 他的眼睛充满浪漫
[23:24] I almost died happy right there and then. 就在那时,我几乎幸福的要死了。
[23:26] His eyes? 他的眼睛?
[23:27] I firmly believe that his reluctance to post is a sign 我坚信你说的“他不愿意公告”
[23:29] that he has true feelings for me and is waiting 这表明他对我有真挚的感觉,
[23:32] for a much more romantic way to approach me than that. 并且正在等待一种比这更浪漫的方式接近我。
[23:39] Good morning, everyone. 大家早上好。
[23:45] Perhaps we should begin with algebra today. 也许我们今天应该从代数开始。
[23:47] Not very romantic, I know, but… maybe that’s a good thing. 不是很浪漫,我知道,但是…这也许是一件好事情。
[23:52] “I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure “我感到已经消失了的温柔愉悦的情绪,
[23:55] that had long appeared dead, revive within me. 在我心中焕发了活力。
[23:58] Half surprised by the novelty 这些新奇中
[24:01] of these… 参杂着惊喜…
[24:03] sen… sensa…” 因为…的…”
[24:05] Sensations? 感觉?
[24:06] Sensations. 感觉。
[24:08] Oh. Merci. 谢谢(法语)
[24:10] “sensations. “感觉。
[24:11] I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and…” 我让自己被他们所迷惑,而且…”
[24:17] You’re becoming quite the young gentleman. 你越来越像个年轻的绅士了。
[24:20] He’s a fine reader, too. 他还是一个好读者
[24:23] Give my best to Mary and Bash. 给我最好的,玛莉。还有给巴什。
[24:25] I always do. 我总是这样的。
[24:27] I enjoy these little visits. It’s nice to be of use. 我喜欢这些小小的拜访。很高兴能帮上忙。
[24:30] Nice to cuddle that baby. 很喜欢抱抱那个婴儿。
[24:33] Fiddlesticks. 胡说。
[24:34] “I may die, but first you, my tyrant and tormentor…” “我可能会死,但首先是你,我的暴君和施虐者…”
[24:38] I beg your pardon?! 你说什么呢?!
[24:39] No, no, Miss Cuthbert, it’s the monster. Frankenstein. 不,不,卡斯伯特小姐,这是怪人《弗兰肯斯坦》。
[24:50] And I can trace my grandfather’s family line back to 1303 我可以追踪我祖父的家谱到1303年,
[24:55] when my ancestor, Lord Pembroke 当我的祖先彭布罗克勋爵,
[24:57] negotiated a famous peace treaty 以苏格兰代表英格兰,
[25:00] with Scotland on behalf of England. 谈判达成了一项著名的和平条约。
[25:01] His daughter, Lady Charlotte 他的女儿夏洛特夫人,
[25:03] went on to wed Earl of Canterbury 嫁给了坎特伯雷伯爵,
[25:05] so I have some very distant cousins in Kensington Palace. 所以我有些堂兄在很远的肯辛顿宫。(英国王宫)
[25:09] That’s it. 就这些了
[25:11] – No wonder. – Well done, Diana. – 难怪。 – 很好,黛安娜。
[25:13] No notes. – None from me either 很吸引人。 – 我也是,
[25:15] besides to say that your lineage sounds like a fairytale. 除了说你的血统听起来像童话。
[25:18] There’s so much scope for the imagination, and yet it’s real. 想象的空间如此之大,然而它是真实的。
[25:23] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[25:25] My ancestry is keeping me from Queens. 我的祖先使我远离皇后区
[25:27] From you. Everything. 以及你。和一切。
[25:31] Anne, I’ve just proofed your article
[25:34] on the Mi’kmaq Indians, and it’s excellent. 米克玛人的文章,而且很棒。
[25:37] Now that our circulation 现在我们的发行量
[25:38] is growing outside the confines of our school 超出了我们学校的范围
[25:39] I’m sure everyone will be riveted. 我相信每个人都会被吸引住。
[25:43] Oh… 噢…
[25:46] But Anne’s so wordy. 但安妮是如此啰嗦。
[25:48] It’s the price you pay for your beautiful penmanship. 还有,你为工整漂亮的书法付出的功夫。
[25:50] But take heart. I have some good news. 打起精神。我有一些好消息。
[25:54] I’ve got a line on a printing press. 我的的印刷机上有一排按键坏了,
[25:56] It’s broken, but – fingers crossed I’ll be able to repair it. 但是祈祷我会修好它。
[26:00] Soon we’ll be more than a school paper. 不久,我们将不仅仅是一家学校报纸。
[26:02] We’ll be publishing for all of Avonlea. 我们将向所有艾文利地区出版。
[26:04] Isn’t that exciting? 那不令人兴奋吗?
[26:08] Let’s see who’s next on the Getting to Know You beat. 让我们看看“认识你”环节中的下一个人。
[26:11] Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. 安妮雪莉·卡斯伯特。
[26:16] I… am a mystery… 我… 我是一个谜…
[26:19] shrouded in an enigmatic riddle. 笼罩在一个神秘的谜团中。
[26:22] The end. 结束了。
[26:26] I’m an orphan. I don’t have any information about my lineage. 我是孤儿。我没有任何关于我血统的信息。
[26:29] – Just skip to the next person. – Of course. – 就让下一个人吧。- 当然可以。
[26:31] Charlie Sloane. 查理·斯隆。
[26:34] Carry on, reporters. Anne, please come with me. 继续,记者们。安妮,请跟我来
[26:41] I can imagine that was hard for you just now. 我可以想象,刚才对你来说有多难受。
[26:44] – I’m sorry about that. – Oh, that’s alright. – 对此我很抱歉。- 噢,没有关系。
[26:47] Although I confess I’ve been wishing 虽然我承认,我越来越希望
[26:49] more and more that I did know my history. 了解自己的历史。
[26:51] Or anything, really, about my family. 或者关于我家庭的任何事情。
[26:53] You’re sure you’re not upset? 你确定你没有难过吗?
[26:55] The very kind milkman at the asylum 在孤儿院,一位善良的送奶工曾经对我说
[26:57] once told me that I was resilient. 我不屈不饶。
[26:59] And I expect he was right. 而我希望他是对的。
[27:01] I wonder if they know. The orphanage. 我好奇他们知道吗?孤儿院。
[27:04] They must have records about you. 他们一定有关于你的记录。
[27:08] I’ve been wondering that myself. 我自己对此很好奇。
[27:22] There. That should do it. 那么,那应该做。
[27:29] Delphine really took to that bottle, didn’t she? 朵芬真的离不开那个瓶子,不是吗?
[27:32] I know. I still can’t believe it. 我知道,我真不敢相信。
[27:35] And Mama’s very grateful. Yes, she is. – 妈妈非常感谢。- 是的,她是。
[27:38] Ah… 嗯…
[27:40] – I’ll take her. – Thank you. – 我抱她。- 谢谢你。
[27:43] Now Daddy can help feed you too, since he’s been so jealous. 现在爹地也帮忙养活你,他一直很嫉妒。
[27:47] – Ah. There. – She’s mostly just sleeping now. – 呃,这里。- 她现在基本上就是睡觉。
[27:51] – Oh, yes, ma’am, that bathtub… – just calling my name. – 噢,是的,女士,这个浴缸和…。 – 就叫我的名字吧。
[27:59] You have such a way with her. 你对她很有方法。
[28:01] – She’s a little miracle. – You’re the miracle -她是一个小奇迹。- 你是奇迹,
[28:04] coming here three times a week. 每周来这里三趟。
[28:06] You’re spoiling me and I love you for it. 你把我宠坏了,我因此爱你。
[28:09] I never knew what all the fuss was about until now. 直到现在我才知道这些一惊一炸的是什么。
[28:12] Although my Anne is such a blessing in our lives. 虽然我的安妮是我们生活中福气。
[28:16] It’s her birthday Saturday. Sixteen. 星期六是她16岁的生日。
[28:20] Can you quite believe it? 你能相信吗?
[28:21] I can. It’s all she talks about. 我相信,关于她的一切。
[28:27] Lord in heaven, this is good! 天上主,这太好了!
[28:33] – Oh… Ooh. – 噢… 哦吼。
[28:36] Queens Study Group stays; everyone else, have a nice weekend. 皇后区学习小组留下来,其余人周末愉快。
[28:41] Bye, Diana. 拜~,黛安娜
[28:59] It’s unfair. 这不公平
[29:00] Not only am I isolated from my friends 我不仅与朋友隔绝了,
[29:02] I’m receiving less education. 而且接受的教育也减少了。
[29:04] I implore you to please reconsider. 我恳请您重新考虑。
[29:07] Finishing School won’t actually give me a well-rounded education. 礼仪学校实际上不会给我一个完整的教育。
[29:10] If I went to Queens, at least I’d have a degree at the end of it. 我去了皇后区,至少我在毕业的时候有一个学位。
[29:13] – But not necessarily a husband. – And I’d be with my friends. – 但不会是一个丈夫。- 我会和我的朋友们在一起。
[29:17] Doesn’t current quality of life supersede future quality of life? 当前的生活质量能取代代未来的生活质量吗?
[29:22] You puzzle me. 你让我困惑。
[29:23] I will not entertain this conversation one more time. 我不会再接受这个对话了。
[29:25] I’ll go to Paris. 我去巴黎。
[29:27] Your complaints are despicable, ungrateful 你的抱怨是卑鄙的,忘恩负义的,
[29:28] and I won’t endure them. 而我不能忍受。
[29:30] I said I’ll go! 我说我去啊!
[29:31] She’s simply too immature to understand the larger picture. 她太年轻,无法理解人生宏图。
[29:34] Well, that is evident. Do not vex me further. 好了,这很明显。不要再烦我了。
[29:37] If you persist, I shall cancel tomorrow’s special event. 如果你坚持下去,我会取消明天的特别活动。
[30:44] – Did Marilla head home? – She did indeed. I’m still damp. – 玛莉拉回家了吗?- 她确实做到了,我还是湿呼呼的。
[30:48] – Is this Gilbert’s study-group day? – It is. – 这是吉尔伯特的小组日吗?- 是的。
[30:52] Is the baby sleeping? 宝贝睡着了?
[31:26] – Oh. – Oh, uh… – 嗯… – 噢,嗯…
[31:28] Anne is at study group. 安妮在学习小组。
[31:30] Uh, what happened here? Want me to clear this away for you? 这里发生了什么? 要我帮你清理这个吗?
[31:34] Don’t touch that! 不要碰那个!
[31:37] Well, hand it over, then off you go. 好吧,给我,然后赶紧走。
[32:21] Goodness, there’s another one! 老天,还有另外一个!
[32:28] My, my, Tillie has been noticed twice. 我,我!蒂莉已经被公告了两次。
[32:31] Who are you going to walk home with first? 你先和谁一起走回家?
[32:35] Tillie! 蒂莉!
[32:50] Ahem. 呃嗯。
[33:01] Did you forget what you wanted to say? 你忘记你要说的话了吗?
[33:03] Eyes, I… I… I… 眼睛,我…我…我…
[33:06] was… 是…
[33:11] See you. 再会。
[33:16] Argh! 呃!
[33:53] Ah! Good morning dear Snow Queen! 啊!早上好,亲爱的冰雪女王!
[33:56] It’s finally happened! I’m sixteen!! 终于发生啦!我十六岁了!
[34:04] Once upon a time, this was the happiest day of my parents’ life. 从前,这是我父母一生中最快乐的一天。
[34:09] Anne?! 安妮?!
[34:26] Set the table. Don’t dally. 摆好桌子。别傻站着。
[34:48] Oh, hurry up, please. 哦,快点。
[34:59] Matthew, the fire’s gone out! Come here at once! 马修,火熄了!马上过来!
[35:12] ♪ For she’s a jolly good fellow ♪ ♪因为她是一个快乐的伙伴♪
[35:14] ♪ For she’s a jolly good fellow ♪ ♪因为她是一个快乐的好伙伴♪
[35:16] ♪ For she’s a jolly good fellow… ♪ ♪因为她是一个快乐的好伙伴♪
[35:20] ♪ Which nobody can deny ♪ ♪没有人能否认♪
[35:22] ♪ And no one had better try ♪ ♪而且没有人试过♪
[35:26] Uh… now… 呃…现在…
[35:29] you are too slippery for bad luck to catch you. 你太滑了,坏运气抓不住你。
[35:40] A fifty-cent piece? 50元的硬币?
[35:41] – You spend it however you want. – This cake… – 你想要的都可以买。- 这个蛋糕…
[35:46] Even in my wildest imagination 即使在我最疯狂的想象中,
[35:48] and admittedly it’s exceedingly wild 我承认那是非常疯狂,
[35:50] I could not have imagined a more… 我也无法想象一个…
[35:53] perfect cake than this. 比这更完美的蛋糕了。
[35:56] Blow the candle before it’s ruined. 在吃蛋糕之前,先把蜡烛吹灭。
[36:27] Oh, Matthew. 哦,马修。
[36:29] I cannot imagine what it cost. 我无法想象它要花多少钱。
[36:31] Huh. There’s no controlling him when it comes to you. 嗯 当涉及到你时,他无法控制花钱。
[36:34] I figure you’ll collect more and more charms 我想随着年龄的增长,
[36:38] for all the Annes that you will become… 你会为所有的“安妮”,
[36:42] as you grow. 收集越来越多的魅力,
[36:44] But this hat here 但是这顶帽子,
[36:46] this represents the “original Anne”… 这代表了“新生的安妮” …
[36:50] that I met at the train station that day 以及那天我在火车站上见到你,
[36:54] that blessed day when fate brought us… 命运给我们带来幸福的那一天…
[36:59] together… 在一起…
[37:02] and we became a family. 而且我们组成了一个家庭。
[37:06] I love it. Thank you. 我喜欢。谢谢你。
[37:09] Original Anne. 新生的安妮。
[37:11] And I feel extra inspired now to start 现在,我感到很受鼓舞,开始
[37:13] the search for my true origin story. 搜寻我的真实的起源故事。
[37:19] I want to learn about my family. 我想了解我的家人。
[37:22] I want to know who made me, who came before. 我想知道是谁造就了我,之前谁来过。
[37:25] Whatever for? 为了什么?
[37:27] Didn’t your parents die when you were an infant? 你小时候父母没有死吗?
[37:30] They did. 他们死了.
[37:31] But I feel the need to know them 但是我觉得需要认识他们,
[37:34] to learn about my lineage. 了解我的血统。
[37:35] It’s unsafe. 这不安全。
[37:37] You’d have to go all the way to Nova Scotia. 你将一直前往新斯科舍省。
[37:43] I can travel by train with Gilbert. 我可以和吉尔伯特一起乘火车旅行。
[37:45] He goes to Charlotte town every Saturday 他每个星期六去夏洛特镇
[37:47] for his medical mentorship. 接受医学培训。
[37:49] Remember Cole? He lives with Aunt Jo in Charlotte town 你还记得科尔吗?他与夏洛特镇的乔阿姨住在一起,
[37:52] so he can escort me on the ferry and to the orphanage. 所以他可以护送我坐船去孤儿院。
[37:56] It would only be a day. Please let me go? 只是一天而已。请让我去吧?
[38:03] Would it make you happy? 那会让你开心吗?
[38:06] What… what… This is troubling, I dare say. 什么……什么……我敢说这令人不安。
[38:11] I’ll have to give it a lot of thought. 我要考虑考虑。
[38:14] Let’s hear no more about it for now. Time to celebrate. 暂时不讨论这个话题。是时候庆祝了。
[38:17] Hmm. 嗯哼。
[38:41] Anne!! 安妮!
[38:43] Anne! 安妮!
[38:46] What’s wrong?! What is it?! 怎么了?这是什么?
[38:48] This doesn’t concern you! 这与你无关!
[38:50] – What happened?! Are you alright?! – Leave me alone! – 怎么了?你还好吗?-别管我!
[38:53] – Did something bad happen? – Ah! – 有什么不好的事吗?- 啊!
[39:00] It’s a prank! For Anne’s birthday! 是个恶作剧! 为了安妮的生日!
[39:03] Stop making a fuss and play along! 所以要大惊小怪,一起玩。
[39:10] Help! Help! Diana needs Anne! 救命! 救命! 黛安娜需要安妮!
[39:13] Anne! Come quick! 安妮! 快来
[39:15] – Her parents are dead! – What?! – 她的父母死了! – 什么?
[39:17] Jerry! 杰瑞!
[39:19] That’s not true! Minnie May is sick again 这不是真的! 米妮梅又生病了
[39:21] and you knew just what to do last time. You have to come. 上次只有你知道该怎么做。你一定要来。
[39:25] This has nothing to do with Anne’s birthday. 这与安妮的生日无关。
[39:27] Please, Anne. 拜托,安妮。
[39:30] – May I go? – Indeed, you must. – 我可以去吗? – 实际上,你必须去。
[39:33] Here. 等我。
[39:39] Go! Go! Go! Go! 走!走!走!走!走!
[39:42] – There they are! – They’re here! Hurry! – 在那里! – 她们来了! 快点!
[39:53] Surprise!!! 惊喜!
[39:58] I hope you were worried sick about me. 我希望你担心我。
[40:01] Aw. 噢。
[40:03] – Come on. Were you surprised? – Happy birthday! – 快点。你感到惊讶吗? – 生日快乐!
[40:07] We have so many treats! 我们有很多好吃的!
[40:09] – You did all this? – It’s all for you. – 这些都是你们做的? – 都是为了你。
[40:17] Mm! And then… and then Jerry yells: “Her parents are dead!!” 嗯! 然后……然后杰瑞大喊:“她的父母死了!”
[40:24] He almost ruined the whole thing! 他几乎毁了一切!
[40:25] – Why are boys so maddening?! – Why don’t they know anything? -男孩子为什么这么疯狂? -为什么他们什么都不知道?
[40:29] – What is the matter with boys?! – I know! – 男孩们怎么了? – 我知道!
[40:32] Some of us prefer men. 我们中有些人更喜欢男人。
[40:35] Some of you, and by you I mean Tillie 你们中的一些人,我的意思是蒂莉,
[40:38] have a two-boy problem. 有两个男孩的问题。
[40:40] That’s not a problem. 这不是问题。
[40:45] As a brave girl who seeks with my eyes and heart open 就像一个勇敢的女孩,睁大眼睛,敞开心扉寻找,
[40:48] I’m letting you know here and now 我现在就让你知道
[40:49] I plan only to be the Bride of Adventure. 我只打算成为冒险新娘。
[40:53] I never know what you’re talking about. 我永远都不知道你在说什么。
[40:55] I’m a conscientious objector of the status quo. 我是出于良心抗拒现状的人。
[40:58] See? It happened again! 看? 又来了!
[41:01] Birthday! Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday! 周年纪念! 生日快乐,生日快乐,生日快乐!
[41:04] Oh. 噢…
[41:06] Ah! Princess Minnie May has weakened! 啊! 米妮·梅公主虚脱了!
[41:09] More cake, good women, before she doth perish! 女人们,在她陨灭之前,还需要更多的蛋糕!
[41:11] Let us attend to our fair maiden! 让我们照顾我们的漂亮姑娘吧!
[41:13] Oh, please take my delectable offering! 哦,拜托,拿走我的美味蛋糕吧!
[41:18] No. No. 不是,不是。
[41:21] No. No. 不,不
[41:23] No. Yes. 不。是。
[41:30] I’m still concerned for her safety. 我仍然担心她的安全。
[41:33] Mm. She’s made the journey before. 嗯, 她以前曾去过。
[41:35] True enough. 这足够了。
[41:37] So… then, we’re agreed. 所以…那么,我们同意。
[41:41] We are. 同意。
[41:44] Anne? Come to the parlour, please. 安妮?请到客厅来。
[41:55] – Now, we have given the matter… – Considerable thought… – 现在,我们把这个事情… – 有很多想法 …
[41:58] And we have come to a decision. 然后我们做出决定。
[42:03] We will support your search to learn of your lineage. 我们将支持你去了解你的血统。
[42:05] If you feel a powerful need for it. 如果你有强烈的需求。
[42:08] But you must be chaperoned and kept safe. 但是你必须有人陪伴,并保持安全。
[42:11] You must take responsibility for this venture. 你必须对这次冒险负责。
[42:14] Write to Cole and arrange his escort 给科尔写信并安排他护送,
[42:16] and ensure you can travel with Gilbert. 并确保你可以和吉尔伯特一起旅行。
[42:19] I will. I will! 我会的。 我会的!
[42:21] Thank you, thank you, thank you! 谢谢,谢谢,谢谢,谢谢!
[42:24] I love you both so much! 我好爱你们俩!
[42:30] Oh… You’re both scrumptious. 噢… 你们俩都太棒了。
[42:33] This is the happiest birthday I have ever, ever had! 这是我度过的最快乐,最快乐的生日!
[42:47] I’m less worried about the journey than about her heart. 我更担心她的心,而不是旅程。
[42:53] What if she finds out something that she doesn’t want to know? 如果她发现自己不想知道的事情怎么办?
[42:57] What if… there’s a distant relative to claim her after all? 如果…之后有一个远亲来认领呢?
[43:02] What if… What if she leaves us? 如果…如果她离开我们?
[43:08] We agreed we want her to be happy. 我们都希望她幸福。
[43:13] That’s the best we can do. 尽我们所能。
[43:27] Who is Anne with an E? 谁是带E的安妮?
[39:07] Let’s go! 快点走!
小小安妮

Post navigation

Previous Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme