Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

小小安妮(Anne with an E)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:04] – My heavens. – My heavens! -我的天哪! -我的天哪!
[01:08] – What was that? – Who was that? -那是什么? -那是谁呀?
[01:10] She was wearing pants! 她穿着长裤
[01:12] – What do you mean, “pants”? – Pants! -你说“长裤”是什么意思? -就是长裤
[01:19] Oh, God. 不 糟糕
[01:20] No, no, no, no, no. 拜托别这样
[01:28] Peddling it is. 只好使劲踩了
[01:32] Come on! 拜托!
[01:35] Of all days… 非要今天出事…真是难以置信
[01:37] I can’t believe this.
[01:57] I’m so sorry I’m late! 我非常抱歉迟到了
[02:00] Hello, I’m Muriel. 各位好 我是穆丽尔
[02:02] – Muriel Stacy. – Good day, Miss Stacy. 穆丽尔斯塔西 你好
[02:04] I’m Mrs Harmon Andrews, welcome. 斯塔西老师 我是哈蒙安德鲁斯太太 欢迎
[02:06] I’m afraid I lost track of the time. 我一时忘了时间
[02:08] I was decorating my new home. 我忙着打点新家
[02:10] You can use potatoes for so many things, it boggles the mind, it really does. 马铃薯的用途之多 真正令人大感惊奇
[02:14] And then my tardiness was compounded 另外我的电动自行车抛锚
[02:16] when my motorbike broke down on the way, and… 以至于我来迟
[02:18] all of this to say: please forgive my appearance 总而言之 请原谅我这副模样
[02:20] and my hopefully excusable delay. 也恳请原谅我的迟到
[02:23] Let’s hope that’s all we have to forgive. 希望失误就到此为止
[02:29] NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪
[02:37] ♪ Or sit silently ♪ 原创剧集
[02:41] ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ (人生是希望的坟场)
[02:48] ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?)
[02:56] ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达)
[03:02] – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ (在月光下的树上过夜)
[03:08] And Mother was talking to Mrs Pye 我听见母亲和帕伊太太对话
[03:10] and she said that the PMSC felt that Miss Stacy is probably unsuitable. 她说前卫母亲缝纫社 有感斯塔西老师可能不适合这份工作
[03:13] But she rides a motorbike! 但是她骑电动自行车
[03:16] Miss Stacy seems modern and thrilling! 斯塔西老师感觉很现代化又令人期待
[03:19] I heard she’s a spinster. 我听说她是老处女
[03:20] I heard she’s from the mainland. 我听说她来自加拿大本土
[03:22] Why would an unmarried woman from the big city come here? 一个住在大城市的未婚女性 为何要来这里?
[03:26] There’s a scandal somewhere, you’ll see. 肯定有见不得人的事
[03:28] Mother hated Miss Stacy on sight. 我母亲第一眼看到她就讨厌
[03:31] So did mine. 我母亲也是
[03:32] show up an hour late. 要捅大篓子就这样做 先迟到一个钟头
[03:34] Dressed like a man. -打扮得像个男人
[03:36] To tea with the Progressive Mothers. -那样和前卫母亲缝纫社喝茶
[03:38] She may as well have hung a noose around her neck. 她形同给自己判了死刑
[03:40] Don’t disparage her when you don’t even know her. 别轻意贬低人 尤其你还不认识对方
[03:43] I think she sounds spectacular. 我觉得她听起来好极了
[03:45] I’m going to help pave the way for Miss Stacy. 我会协助斯塔西老师融入
[03:47] I know just how it is to be new and judged harshly. 我完全懂得新来乍到 被严厉批判的心情
[03:50] That fox is gonna be dead meat. 那只狐狸死定了
[03:52] I think I’ll make it into a hat. 我打算拿它做一顶帽子
[03:53] Fox? What fox? -狐狸?什么狐狸?
[03:54] The one with the dark tail that’s been stealing chickens. -有只狐狸偷吃附近的鸡
[03:56] Well, there’s no fox here so how’s about you put the gun away? 教室内没有狐狸
[03:59] I’d like to live to meet the new teacher. 把枪拿开 我想活着见新来的老师
[04:09] I just laid the world at your feet, didn’t I? 我把世界带到你脚下 是吧?
[04:12] – Good morning, everyone! – Good morning. -早安 各位同学 -早安
[04:19] Here you go, little lady. 给你 年轻小姐
[04:21] My name is Miss Stacy. 请称呼我斯塔西老师
[04:24] Please take that gun outside. The classroom is no place for a weapon. 麻烦把枪拿到外面 教室不允许出现武器
[04:27] Sure, I was… just about to do that. 当然 我正打算这么做
[04:29] Miss Stacy is my new ideal! -斯塔西老师是我的新偶像
[04:31] What a pretty room! So many windows! I love to see green… -多棒的教室 有好多窗户
[04:35] She seems to be a kindred spirit! -我爱见到自然风景 -感觉她和我们很合拍
[04:37] Alright, let’s get to know each other! 好
[04:41] Please stand up. 我们来互相认识 请起立
[04:46] She’s not wearing a corset! -她没有穿束身衣
[04:48] Oh, my goodness. -我的天呀
[04:50] Oh, my goodness. 我的天呀
[04:52] Now, please move all the desks to the side, and take a seat on the floor. 请把全部桌子移开 然后坐到地板上
[04:56] The floor? 地板?
[04:57] We’re going to form a circle and make introductions. 我们要围成一个圈 然后自我介绍
[05:03] Diana, I feel so uplifted. 戴安娜 我好兴奋
[05:05] School is finally going to be everything I dreamed it would be. 学校终于要变成我想象中的样子了
[05:11] Straight up. 往下扳、往下
[05:14] There we go. And… 然后…这边
[05:17] Alright. 对了
[05:19] Careful now. 小心
[05:20] There you go, lift the pen. 接着拉起触动器
[05:23] Now, that should keep the chickens safe. 这样应该能让鸡安全了
[05:27] I hope we’re the ones who catch the fox. -希望能捉到那只狐狸 -这样吧
[05:29] I tell you what… I’ll give you a share if we do. 有捉到的话 我就分你一部分
[05:33] That pelt should fetch a nice price. 那些毛皮应该能卖个好价钱
[06:09] And you’ll say two words that represent you 你们要说两个代表自己的单字
[06:11] using the first letters of your given name 分别使用姓氏和名字的开头字母
[06:13] and surname.
[06:15] I’ll start. 我先开始
[06:18] Muriel Stacy. 穆丽尔斯塔西
[06:20] Mischievous… 淘气的
[06:22] scholastic. 学者
[06:23] Those would be my descriptors 要是我有相同开头字母
[06:24] if we had the same initials. 那便会是我的形容词
[06:26] – Let’s start with… – It’s like we were separated at birth. -我们首先请… -好像我们是同个肚子里出生
[06:29] Ahem. Ruby Gillis. 鲁比·吉里斯
[06:36] Romantic… 浪漫的…
[06:38] girl? 女孩?
[06:39] Ruby Gillis. -鲁比吉利斯
[06:41] Well done! -表现很好
[06:42] – Ruby has a crush on… – Gilbert Blythe! -鲁比很迷恋…
[06:45] Oh, um… -基尔伯特布莱斯
[06:48] – Global… – He travelled the world for a year. -全世界 -他曾经旅行世界
[06:50] …and bookish. 和书卷气
[06:51] Everyone thinks he’s the smartest student. 大家认为他是班上最聪明的学生
[06:53] – Priscilla Andrews. – But I won the spelling bee. -普瑞丝安德鲁斯 -但单字比赛是我赢了
[06:59] Pragmatic… 务实、实事求是
[07:01] – Actualised… – She left our former teacher at the altar. 她在红毯上抛弃我们前一任老师
[07:04] Perhaps you’d like to share your comment with the class? 你何不对全班分享你的意见?
[07:07] Oh, well, it’s no secret that Prissy was affianced to our former teacher 这不是秘密 普瑞丝与前任老师订婚
[07:10] but justifiably fled the wedding. 但因为正当原因逃婚
[07:12] I’d be happy to fill you in about everyone in Avonlea 我会替你介绍艾凡里镇所有人
[07:15] because I was an outsider once, too, and I know how hard… -因为我也曾是外来人 我懂…
[07:17] No need to provide me with gossip, I don’t condone it. -无须告诉我闲话是非 我绝不宽待这点
[07:20] Oh, but nothing I said is a secret. 但我说的事情都不是秘密
[07:22] If someone needs me to know something, they’ll tell me. 若有人希望我知道某件事 他们会自己告诉我
[07:27] Why don’t you take your turn? What’s your name? 不如下一个换你 你叫什么名字?
[07:31] Anne… Anne Shirley-Cuthbert… 安妮…安妮雪利卡斯伯特
[07:36] Anne. 安妮
[07:38] “A”… “A”…
[07:42] An…
[07:47] I’m sure you’ll think of some later. Why don’t you see me after class? 我想你之后能想到的 下课后来见我
[07:50] Moody Spurgeon? 穆迪斯珀吉翁?
[08:02] Ooh!
[08:03] – I need your help! – Rachel! -我需要你的帮忙
[08:05] Whatever is the matter? -雷切尔 出了什么事?
[08:07] I’ve heard some shocking rumours about our new teacher. 我听到关于新老师的惊人传闻
[08:09] Rumours? 我还以为发生可怕的事
[08:10] – I thought something terrible had happened. – It has! 确实发生了
[08:13] I’ll put up some tea. 我来泡茶
[08:15] As a member of the Board of Trustees 身为学校管理委员会的一员
[08:17] I was against hiring a female teacher. 我当初就反对聘请女老师
[08:21] I said it was a dangerous innovation, but I was backed into a corner. 我说过这新作法不妥 却被逼着点头
[08:24] And now all this. -结果现在变成这样
[08:25] All what? -变成怎样?
[08:26] The Progressive Mothers are all in a dither, that’s what. 前卫母亲缝纫社全都忧心忡忡
[08:30] I mean to find out the what and the why of it. Today. 我打算今天去查清楚原因
[08:34] – You’re coming with me. – Uh, Rachel… -你得跟我一起去 -雷切尔
[08:35] I’ll not be a party to whatever plan you have hatched. 我拒绝参与其中 -无论你正策划什么
[08:39] You have a child in that school. I don’t! -你有孩子要上学 我没有
[08:42] Whatever is happening there is happening to Anne. 无论学校此刻是何情形 安妮都得承受
[08:44] So, you are in a position to ask this woman pressing questions 所以你有资格向她质疑提问
[08:48] from a place of motherly concern. 出于身为母亲的顾虑
[08:51] You really think there’s cause to worry? -你认为她有问题吗? -如果她有办法…
[08:53] If she’s capable of corrupting the young minds of Avonlea, then yes. 教坏本地年轻学子 当然就有问题
[08:57] We will stop by right after school. 我们放学后立刻过去
[09:00] We’ll take that loaf. 把面包带上
[09:02] To be neighbourly. 以示友好 我也是
[09:32] So, I’m hoping you wouldn’t mind tutoring me? 所以希望你不介意替我辅导
[09:34] I’m worried that I’m behind, and I’m very serious about medicine 我担心自己进度落后
[09:37] as my vocation. 我对从医的志向非常认真
[09:38] My husband accelerated his studies and got early entrance into college. 我丈夫超前完成学业 因此提早进入大学
[09:41] Husband? 丈夫?
[09:44] I’m widowed, actually. 他过世了 事实上
[09:45] Oh. How tragical. 太令人难过了
[09:50] Anyway, with hard work 总之 只要下功夫
[09:52] it’s possible you could finish school early and be pre-med next year. 你有机会提早毕业 明年开始读医学预科
[09:55] I’ll do whatever it takes! -我愿意做任何事
[09:57] Let’s meet before class in the mornings and get you started. -那么提前到校吧 -我们利用早上时段进行
[10:00] Thank you! Thank you so much! -谢谢你 非常感谢
[10:09] If Gilbert is accelerating in his studies I’d like to, too. 如果基尔伯特要超前学习 那我也要
[10:11] I have ever so many vocations in mind. Oh, the list is endless, really. 我内心有很多志向 怎么都列举不完
[10:15] – Let’s put our heads together… – About that… -我们一起想办法… -关于这点…
[10:17] After school every day works for me. Let’s start now! 我能每天放学留下来
[10:19] It’s Anne, isn’t it? 现在就开始吧
[10:22] With an “E”. -你叫安妮是吧? -安全的安
[10:23] Oh, I’ve thought of ever so many words that represent me since this morning. 我从早上开始想了好多 代表自己的单字
[10:26] I was planning on having a word with you about telling tales out of school. 我是想和你谈 关于说人校外闲话这件事
[10:31] But we’re in school, and I was only trying to help. 但我们就在学校 而且我是想帮忙…
[10:33] But I see I should include respecting others’ privacy, as well. 看来我也该强调尊重他人隐私这点
[10:39] I’d like you to write an essay on the perils of gossip 请你写一篇作文 针对说人闲话的坏处
[10:42] and why it’s important to have empathy for others. 以及为何抱持同理心很重要
[10:47] It doesn’t have to be long… 内容不必长
[10:48] but it has to be meaningful. 但必须有意义
[10:57] Appalling. Stupid. Clueless. Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. 恶劣、愚蠢、无知
[11:01] – You’re being too hard on yourself. – I hate myself. -安妮雪利卡斯伯特 -你太责难自己了
[11:02] I made a terrible impression on beautiful Miss Stacy! 我讨厌我自己 我给斯塔西老师留下糟糕的印象
[11:05] – It’s true, but it’s nothing… – Everything I said came out wrong! -这倒是真的… -我一开口就说错话
[11:08] – That’s true, too, but it’s always… – Stop agreeing with me, Diana! -这点也没错… -别再认同我 戴安娜
[11:11] You can fix this, Anne. 你可以挽救的 安妮
[11:13] I’m sure any essay you write will be brilliant and resolve things. 我相信你写任何文章 都会很出色且能化解问题
[11:18] Gilbert will not outpace me either 另外基尔伯特也别想超越我
[11:20] just because he already knows his stupid vocation! 只因为他已经清楚自己的愚蠢志向
[11:23] You heard it here, Diana. I’m going to write the best essay in the world! 你听好了
[11:26] The world! 我会写一篇
[11:38] – Whoa. – Argh! 全世界最棒的作文
[11:40] Why can’t I do anything right today? 为何我今天做什么都不顺?
[11:43] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:46] Have you seen my fox? 你有看到我的狐狸吗?
[11:47] I have not seen a fox, yours or otherwise. 我没见到半只 不管是谁的
[11:49] Wait, you have a fox? 慢着 你养了一只狐狸?
[11:51] Can you think about an opener for an essay on the perils of gossip? 你能想一个作文开头 关于说人闲话的坏处吗?
[11:54] Um… Will you please slow down? -你能否先慢下来?
[11:56] Will you please come back to school? I need your support! -你能否回来上学? 我需要你的支持
[11:59] I’m not coming back. 我不会回去
[12:00] Life’s too short. 人生太短暂
[12:01] I’m not accepted there, and you know that. 我在学校不被接纳 你很清楚
[12:04] Trust me, the new teacher won’t let anyone bully you. I’m sure of it. 相信我 新来的老师 不会让任何人霸凌你
[12:07] She’s a champion of good. 她是极好的人
[12:08] Anne, th is is what I’m going to do with my life. 安妮 这是我人生想做的事 也是我正在做的
[12:12] – So, I’m doing it. – I can’t think of what to write! 我想不出写什么东西 怎么办?
[12:14] What am I going to do? I have to impress her. She has to like me! 我得让她另眼相看 她一定要喜欢我
[12:17] Maybe you just need a change of perspective? 或许你只是需要换个角度思考
[12:20] To… clear your head and save my art’s life? 别去多想 然后拯救我艺术家的人生
[12:23] Sorry. 抱歉
[12:26] Do you have a special place we could go that might… inspire? 你知道有哪个特别地方能启发人吗?
[12:30] Get the ideas flowing? 让人灵感泉涌?
[12:31] Somewhere with a bit more scope? 某个视野更宽广的地方?
[12:37] Come to me, Muse! 到我身边吧
[12:39] You’re crazy! 灵感女神! -你疯了
[12:41] Yes, try it! -没错 一起试试看
[12:43] Come to me, Muse! 到我身边吧 灵感女神!
[12:46] Come to me, Muse! 到我身边吧 灵感女神!
[12:48] Louder! 大声点
[12:50] Come to me, Muse! -到我身边吧 灵感女神! -到我身边吧 灵感女神!
[13:11] Good afternoon. 午安
[13:13] Good afternoon, Miss Stacy. 午安 斯塔西老师
[13:15] I’m Rachel Lynde 我叫雷切尔林德
[13:16] and this is my good friend, Marilla Cuthbert. 这位是我的好友玛丽拉卡斯伯特
[13:19] Hello. 你好
[13:21] Is everything alright? 一切都好吗?
[13:22] You seem to be in quite a state of disrepair. 你看起来似乎…一团糟
[13:25] I’m often in this state. 我常把自己弄成这样
[13:27] We brought you some bread… 我们带了些面包作为乔迁贺礼
[13:29] – as a housewarming. – How kind! 你们真是客气
[13:31] – I’d invite you in, but… – We’d love to visit for a minute. -我想邀请你们进来坐 但… -我们很乐意
[13:34] Thank you, how nice. 感谢你 真是亲切
[13:37] Marilla has a child in your class, so we felt it was important to… 玛丽拉有个孩子在你的班上 我们认为有必要…
[13:40] Sorry about the mess. I’m trying to diagnose the problem. 抱歉家里很乱 我正试着找出毛病
[13:43] With what… exactly? 是什么东西有问题?
[13:45] Oh, this is a motorised bicycle. 这是电动自行车
[13:48] I so enjoy tinkering with mechanical things and figuring out what makes them tick. 我很爱玩弄这些机械玩意 研究如何能顺利运作
[13:52] Confessedly, even though I desire a peaceful country life 说实话 即便我想要宁静的乡村生活
[13:55] which is why I accepted this position… 也因此我接下这职位
[13:57] I do still love to race around, freely, wind in my hair… 但我仍爱自由自在地骑车 感受风吹过头发
[14:02] Yes, you are rather… unrestrained. 你确实非常…无拘无束
[14:05] I’ve never believed in corsets. 我从不相信束身衣
[14:06] Since I have a skeleton that holds everything up 既然骨架已经撑起全身
[14:08] I’ve never felt the need. 自然没有其必要
[14:10] And trousers are quite liberating. 而且裤子穿起来很方便舒适
[14:14] I assume you’re not affianced or married. 你想必没有订婚或结婚吧
[14:18] Feel free to assume. 随你们怎么想吧
[14:20] Have you determined that you’re going to be an old maid then? 所以你是决定终身不嫁吗?
[14:23] I didn’t realise one had to decide. 我不知道这事能由人决定
[14:25] If you’re not careful, the matter will be decided for you. 你若不更加注意 命运自会替你决定
[14:28] Poor Marilla here knows all too well the unfulfilled life of an unmarried woman. 可怜的玛丽拉最清楚这点 女人终身未嫁的缺憾人生
[14:34] Word to the wise: you’re not doing yourself any favours 应该不必我多说
[14:37] with all this, this… 你这样对自己没有任何好处…
[14:39] untidy whizzing about. 弄这些乱七八糟的玩意
[14:43] Marilla, you should offer some advice. 玛丽拉 给点意见吧
[14:45] On how to be a spinster or how not to be one? 说如何当个老处女吗? 或是怎样避免?
[14:48] Regardless, that kind of behaviour may fly in the big city, but not here. 不管如何 大城市可能通融这种行为 但这儿不一样
[14:52] Folks will get the wrong impression. 居民可能有不好观感
[14:53] I expect some already have. 我想已经有人如此
[14:56] Which child is yours? 你的孩子是哪位?
[14:57] Oh, she’s not mine exactly, but we think of her as so. 确切来说不是我亲生 但我们对她视如己出
[15:00] My brother and I adopted her. 我兄长和我领养了她
[15:02] Neither of them ever married. 两人都没结婚
[15:05] Her name is Anne. -她的名字叫安妮
[15:06] With an E. I know just who she is. -安全的安 我非常清楚她是谁
[15:09] The Board of Trustees, of which I am a founding member 学校的管理委员会…我也是委员之一
[15:13] hopes that your questionable… standards 希望你这些有待商榷的标准
[15:16] will make an abrupt turn for the better. 能够立即校正比较好
[15:18] If they do, I’m sure you will be the first to know. 若有所改变 我想你们会是第一个知道
[15:21] We ask that you remain conservative… 同时请你在孩子面前保持…
[15:24] virtuous and restrained in front of the children… 符合传统道德及严谨的作风
[15:27] otherwise I can’t imagine you’ll be the proper educator for the youth of Avonlea. 否则我无法将你视为 适合教导镇上青年学子的教师
[15:31] I see. 我明白了
[15:33] I’m glad you do. 很高兴你听懂了
[15:38] Gossip lies eight times… no, nine times… 十个谣言八个假…不对
[15:41] And… tells a half-truth the tenth. 九个假
[15:43] That’s not bad. 剩下一个虚实参半 感觉还行
[15:58] Matthew! You set a trap? 马修 你设了陷阱?
[16:01] It’s alright, it’s just a fox. 放心 只是狐狸而已
[16:02] No! He’s my friend! 不 它是我的朋友
[16:05] Please, Matthew, please take the trap away! 拜托你 马修 撤掉陷阱吧
[16:07] I couldn’t bear it if something happened to him! 我无法承受它出什么差错
[16:09] Sorry, Anne, we have to protect what’s ours. 抱歉安妮
[16:12] That is the way of things. 我们得保护资产 事情本就是如此
[16:14] I hope your friend, Mr Fox, has got the good sense to stay away. 希望这位狐狸先生够聪明 懂得别靠近
[16:33] Run! Run! 快跑!快跑!
[16:35] Oh good, you’re not there. 太好了
[17:12] Oh, no. 你不在那里
[17:57] Not a chance. 绝对不要
[18:03] I could use some help with the fence this morning before you go. -我还想你今早能帮忙我弄围篱
[18:05] Can’t. Miss Stacy is expecting me early. -不行 斯塔西老师要我提早到
[18:08] I can’t believe I could actually be in college next year! 不敢相信我有机会明年上大学
[18:11] Wait, what do you mean next year? -慢着 这话什么意思?
[18:13] Well, I told you last night, I’m accelerating my studies. -我昨晚说过了 我打算加速学习
[18:16] Yeah, but leaving next year, that was never the plan! 但明年就离开和计划不同
[18:18] I have a chance, finally, to get something that I want. 我终于有机会争取我要的
[18:21] Why wouldn’t I take it? 怎么可能拒绝?
[18:22] I came here so we could work this land together for two years 我跟你来是要花两年一起整顿土地
[18:25] until it comes back to life, and I’ve learned farming -等我学会耕作
[18:27] and th e n you’ll go. 然后你才走
[18:28] The plan’s changed. -计划改变
[18:29] This is my future. 这是我的未来
[18:31] Your future. What about mine? 你的未来?那我的呢?
[18:32] You don’t even consult me? I thought we were in this together. 你甚至没找我谈 我们不是伙伴?
[18:35] We are. -我们是
[18:36] I don’t know what I’m doing, Blythe, this is a farm, not a ship! -我不清楚自己做什么 -这是农场
[18:38] You have plenty of time to get up to speed. 不是轮船 -你有很多时间上手
[18:40] While I’m here alone and you’re at school every minute? -但你成天在学校没人教我
[18:41] We can get you help. -我们能找人帮你
[18:42] Nobody wants to know me, let alone work for me. 没人想认识我 更何况替我工作
[18:45] How do I do all this by myself? -我如何靠自己做到?
[18:46] You’ll figure it out! I gotta go. -你自己想办法!我得走了
[18:53] And Rachel was extremely insulting. 而且雷切尔的话极度羞辱人
[18:57] She crossed a line with me. -她甚至冒犯到我
[18:59] Sorry to hear it. -很遗憾听到这样
[19:03] Why aren’t you dressed? 你为何没有穿好衣服?
[19:05] I’m afraid I can’t go to school today, I’m much too unwell. 我今天可能无法上学了 我身体非常不舒服
[19:15] – You don’t have a fever. – Oh! Woe is me… -你没有发烧 -老天 我真是不幸
[19:17] how I wish I didn’t have to miss school. -真希望我能去上学
[19:20] What have you got all over your fingers? -你手指沾得到处是什么?
[19:22] Is that soot? 那是煤灰吗?
[19:25] Oh! I… I… -我…
[19:26] You smell like smoke. -你身上有煤烟味
[19:28] Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, tell the truth. 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 给我说实话
[19:32] If my fox wasn’t in danger, none of this would’ve happened! 要不是我的狐狸有危险 这一切都不会发生
[19:35] None of what? 发生什么事?
[19:42] Lucky it was only your essay was burned and not all of Green Gables. 幸好烧掉的只有你的作文 不是整座绿山墙
[19:46] I can’t go to school today, I just can’t! 我今天不能去上学 我没办法
[19:48] Miss Stacy will never believe me, and I’ve already made the worst impression! 斯塔西老师绝不会相信我 我已经给她留下糟透的印象
[19:54] I’ll go along with you to explain things. 我会陪你去解释
[19:57] This is a right queer tale, and that’s for sure and certain. 整起事件说来的确让人怀疑
[19:59] Thank you, Marilla. 谢谢你 玛丽拉
[20:01] Would you mind extolling all of my virtues, as well, so tat she’ll like me better? 你能顺便多说我的优点 让她喜欢我吗?
[20:05] Get yourself ready now. 赶紧打扮出门
[20:16] You and me. We’re going to get to know each other. 你和我 我们会好好熟悉彼此的
[20:20] It’s going be fine. 一切都会没事的
[20:22] Oh, yes. 是的
[20:26] I think this is right. 我觉得应该是这样
[20:28] Hup!
[20:30] Easy. 别动
[20:34] Ah, hey, hey, hey. Whoa. 嘿…
[20:37] Show mercy. 对我仁慈点
[20:39] Right… 对了
[20:41] Stay… No! 别动 不! 新计划
[21:00] Alright then. 很好
[21:02] Wasn’t so bad. Heh! 其实也不难
[21:06] Hey… hey, hey! Ahh! 嘿…
[21:10] Whoa! Ahh-ah! 等等 回去!
[21:19] Jerry! Jerry, come here! 杰瑞 快过来!
[21:21] What? -怎么了?
[21:22] Could you do me a favour? -你能帮我一个忙吗?
[21:26] Would you mind maybe jamming the trap? 你能破坏陷阱吗?
[21:28] You know, rigging it so it won’t work? 把零件弄坏让它故障?
[21:31] Why would I do that? -我为何要这么做?
[21:32] To save my fox. -救我的狐狸一条命
[21:33] But Mr Cuthbert said he’ll split the profit with me! 但卡斯伯特先生说好会分钱给我
[21:36] What? 什么?
[21:38] When I leaned back into the window, I hit my head, and then my essay fell 我退出窗台时撞上头 然后弄倒油灯
[21:41] and the oil lamp fell, and suddenly the pages were ablaze. 结果灯倒在纸上 作文一瞬间化成火焰
[21:44] I had the great idea to stomp on it with my shoes, and it went out. 我想到法子、用鞋子踩熄火 火总算是灭了
[21:48] And then I realised that the essay that I poured my heart into was ruined. 这时我才发现 费尽心思写的作文毁了
[21:51] So, I was hoping that maybe I could just tell you about it after school? 所以我在想能否于放学后
[21:54] Just the two of us? 口述给你听
[21:58] Oh. 就我们俩?
[21:59] It just seems a shame to have to write it again… 重写一篇似乎可惜
[22:02] when it was perfect just as it was. 毕竟那篇已经非常完美
[22:04] I felt ever so inspired after the lesson. I learned a lot. 我写完后反省了许多 也真正学到教训
[22:07] I’m sorry but… 我很抱歉
[22:09] you’re going to have to complete the assignment, Anne. 但你仍须完成这项作业
[22:12] I’ll see to it that she does. 我会监督她完成的
[22:16] Adversity can be a blessing. 逆境有时是一种好事
[22:23] I hope you weren’t eavesdropping. -希望你刚才没有偷听
[22:25] I’m trying to study. -我正试着专心读书
[22:26] I’m going to need Miss Stacy’s help with my vocation soon, too. -我很快也会需要斯塔西老师辅导
[22:29] Do whatever you want. -你爱怎样就做吧
[22:31] What’s happened to the desks, if I may ask? 容我请教 教室桌子上哪去了?
[22:33] I call it a forum for hands-on learning. 我把这称作参与式学习
[22:36] What is your problem? 你到底有什么毛病?
[22:39] How is your vocation mine? 你的志向又与我何干?
[22:41] It’s not. So sorry to interrupt. 的确无关
[22:43] Please, carry on with your goals. 真是抱歉打扰 继续追求你的目标吧
[22:53] Would you care to stay and observe? 你想留下来一起旁听吗?
[22:56] Why, thank you. 老天
[22:58] I believe I would. 谢谢你 我想我很乐意
[23:00] Alright, class, let’s begin. 好 同学们 开始上课
[23:04] Gilbert? 基尔伯特?
[23:07] Please. 这边请坐
[23:12] Science changes the world for the better. 科学让世界改变进步
[23:15] Does anyone know what electricity is? 有人知道电力吗?
[23:17] Light. -光线?
[23:18] Yes, and? -是的 还有呢?
[23:19] A form of energy? -一种能量?
[23:20] Electricity is indeed a form of energy. -电力确实是一种能量
[23:22] I was going to say that. -我正打算那样回答
[23:23] If you’ve ever watched a thunderstorm -如果你们见过雷雨
[23:25] with mighty lightning bolts darting down from the sky 看着强力闪电划过天空
[23:28] that’s electricity. 那就是电力
[23:30] Powerful stuff. 一种强大的能量
[23:32] A bolt of lightning is a sudden, massive surge of electricity 闪电是一种瞬间释放的强大电流
[23:35] between the sky and the ground beneath. 发生于天空与大地之间
[23:38] Electrical currents live inside atoms. 电流存在原子之间
[23:41] And atoms are small particles that make up all matter. 原子则是一种微小粒子 能构成所有物质
[23:45] They’re so small that it takes billions and billions of them 其体积之小 至少得有无数亿的原子
[23:49] just to make something useful like… 才能组成有用的东西
[23:51] A nail. 例如钉子
[23:53] All objects that take up space and have mass are called matter. 任何具有质量和体积的东西称作物质
[23:57] And everything around you is made up of matter. 身边一切事物皆由物质组成
[23:59] Chocolate cake is made up of matter. 巧克力蛋糕是物质所组成
[24:01] These walls… the school is made up of matter. 这道墙、这间学校都是由物质组成
[24:05] You are made up of matter. 你们也是由物质组成
[24:07] Now, today, without a standard power source 今天我们不像大城市
[24:09] like they have in the big cities… 没有正规电力来源
[24:11] we are going to make our own electric current 所以我们要自己创造电流以便点亮…
[24:14] in order to illuminate…
[24:17] a light bulb. 一颗灯泡
[24:20] How many of you have ever seen one? -你们有多少人看过灯泡?
[24:22] In New York, actually. -在纽约
[24:24] In Charlottetown. 在沙洛镇
[24:25] My aunt Josephine has electricity. 我的姑妈约瑟芬家里有电
[24:27] Well, with a light bulb 有了灯泡
[24:29] scientists have found a way to send electric currents… 科学家发现一个方法
[24:33] atoms carrying energy… 将电流传送至…原子能携带能量
[24:35] into a container full of gas… 传送至一个充满气体的空间
[24:37] a different type of atom. 内含另一种不同的原子
[24:39] And when those two types of atoms meet 当两种不同的原子相撞
[24:42] they exchange their energy and make… 透过互相交换能量而产生…
[24:45] Light! -光线 -光线
[24:46] So, here in Avonlea… 因此在艾凡里镇
[24:48] …with a little ingenuity and some Prince Edward Island potatoes 只要有一颗灯泡
[24:51] we have… electricity. 以及爱德华王子岛的马铃薯
[24:59] Ah-ah-ahem. Ah-ah-ahem! 我们就能拥有电力
[25:03] Why, hello! 你们好
[25:04] Ahem. Good timing. We were just brightening our day. 各位来得正好
[25:07] Won’t you join us? 我们正学习发电 一起加入吗?
[25:10] – Miss Stacy is wonderful teacher. – Yes! She is. -斯塔西老师真了不起 -是的 她真是
[25:14] Does it taste like chocolate? -这尝起来像巧克力吗?
[25:15] – Moody, no! – Don’t! -穆迪 不要!
[25:17] Moody, no! 穆迪!
[25:18] Oh!
[25:20] Moody! -穆迪!
[25:21] – Everybody stand still, right where you are. – My child, my child! -每个人站好别动 -我的孩子!
[25:23] Please stay back, thank you. -麻烦请退后 谢谢
[25:25] Let’s keep our heads. 大家请冷静
[25:27] Logic dictates there are no shards under your feet 保持镇静才能避免踩到玻璃碎片
[25:30] and I’d like to keep it that way. 而我希望谁都别踩到
[25:32] I’ll fetch a broom. Huh. 我去拿扫把
[25:56] Good boy. Ey. 等等
[26:10] You owe me five dollars. 你欠我五块钱
[26:13] Sebastian? 赛巴什汀?
[26:18] Mary. 玛丽
[26:23] What are you doing here? 你到这儿做什么?
[26:27] I don’t know. 我也不晓得
[26:33] Let’s get you away from here. What if that glass had cut your face? 我们快离开 免得玻璃割伤你的脸
[26:37] Mother, please, it was my fault! 拜托 母亲 那是我的错
[26:38] You should have been sitting, safe and sound, at a desk! 你应该平安无事地坐在桌前学习
[26:40] We expect this classroom to be orderly and calm 我们希望这个教室井然有序又安静
[26:43] and we expect you to conform to the curriculum. 另外我们期望你能遵照课程教学
[26:45] Science is part of the course of study. 自然科学也是课程一部分
[26:47] That wasn’t science, that was prestidigitation. 那才不是自然科学 那是变戏法
[26:50] Oh, for heaven’s sake. It was an excellent lesson. 看在老天的份上 刚才的课明明好极了
[26:54] We want our children to learn, safely, 我们希望孩子安全地学习规定内容
[26:57] what is required to prepare them for higher education. -以便未来升学
[26:59] Not the circus. -不是耍把戏
[27:01] Pardon me, Miss Stacy is a dedicated, capable teacher. 恕我插嘴 斯塔西老师 是尽责、有能力的教师
[27:05] I hope to be exactly like her someday. 我希望有天能像她一样
[27:07] She is a smart, lovely career woman 她是聪明的职业女性
[27:09] who is a superior educator 也是一名杰出的教育者
[27:11] despite overcoming a tragical romance. 仅管经历过叫人悲伤的恋情
[27:14] Good thing you’ll be writing that essay on gossip again. 好在你将重写那篇关于说闲话的作文
[27:16] The Progressive Mothers lobbied hard for the first female teacher in Avonlea. 前卫母亲缝纫社努力游说 才请来本地首位女教师
[27:21] Please don’t squander the opportunity. 请别浪费难得的机会
[27:34] You have to talk to him. 你必须和他谈谈
[27:37] Tell Gilbert how you feel. 告诉基尔伯特你的感受
[27:39] You had an agreement, and he broke it. 你们有过协议 他却不遵守
[27:42] I don’t want to stand in his way. 我不想阻碍他
[27:44] – He’s following his dream. – Even at the expense of yours? 他正在追求梦想 即使得牺牲你的梦想?
[27:47] Everything is different from how I thought it would be. 这一切与我原先所想不同
[27:51] I thought farming was, finally, the life for me, but now I don’t know. 我以为耕作的人生会适合我 但我现在不确定了
[27:57] Being outside 在阳光下
[27:59] working with your hands 靠自己的双手干活
[28:01] where everything you do every day counts for something. 每一天的付出都有所回报
[28:05] Sounds like a life to me. 听起来是不错的人生
[28:10] What I do know 我只知道
[28:11] is that I’m not going backwards. 我再也不会回头
[28:13] I’m done on the ships. 我受够了船上的生活
[28:16] After ten years, I really hoped to stay in one place. 漂泊十年了 如今我只想找个地方落脚
[28:19] Ten years? 十年?但你看起来好年轻
[28:21] But you’re so young.
[28:23] Old on the inside. 可惜内心已老
[28:27] Is there any work here in the Bog? 沼泽区能找到工作吗?
[28:29] If you’re willing to take it. 只要你愿意屈就
[28:31] Why wouldn’t I take it? 我为何会想拒绝?
[28:33] Coloured folks do the jobs white folks won’t. 有色人种只能接到白人不想做的事
[28:36] So, if you willing to fetch and tote and scrub and haul, you’ll be all set. 所以你若肯做苦力 一切就万事俱备
[28:40] Could I buy my own land here? Homestead? 我在这能买地吗?建立家园?
[28:43] That’s a big dream, a wonderful dream. 这个梦想很大
[28:45] I understand it, but… 当然是很美好 我能了解…
[28:48] you got to understand 但你必须明白
[28:50] dreams don’t come true in the Bog. 梦想在沼泽区不会实现
[28:56] Maybe they do. 或许可能实现
[29:13] It’s getting late. 天色有点晚了
[29:15] Would you like to come for supper? 到我家用餐吗?
[29:19] There’s nothing more I’ve ever wanted in this world. 这世界上没有我更想做的事
[29:30] Well… 怎么说…今天与我原先所想不同
[29:31] this day went differently than I’d imagined.
[29:34] May we walk you partway home? -我们能顺路送你一程吗?
[29:36] You’re very kind. -感谢你的好意
[29:38] Personally, I like not having to read books every day. 就个人来说 我很高兴今天回家不用读书
[29:41] Is that meant to be consoling? 这话算是安慰吗?
[29:43] Leave the fox alone, Billy! 放过那只狐狸
[29:44] He’s an innocent creature! 比利 它是无辜的生命!
[29:46] He’s my new hat! 它是我的新帽子
[29:55] May I meet you at home, Marilla? I need to make a stop. 玛丽拉 我们家里见好吗? 我必须去个地方
[29:58] You’ve got an essay to write. Before dark. 你还有作文要写 赶在天黑之前
[30:01] It’s a matter of some urgency regarding my fox. 这是紧急事件 事关我的狐狸
[30:03] Ah, yes, your friend, the fox, foe of homework. 对了 你的狐狸朋友 害作业烧毁的元凶
[30:07] It won’t take long, you could come with me. 不会花太久 你们也能一起来
[30:09] Just promise that you’ll never tell a soul about what you’re going to see. 只要保证你们不会把所见说出去
[30:25] Please pretend none of this exists. 请假装没看到这些
[30:27] Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, is that your lunch you’re leaving on the ground? 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 你现在是把午餐扔地上吗?
[30:31] My fox must be hungry. 我的狐狸肯定是肚子饿
[30:33] That’s the only reason he’s stealing chickens. 所以它才会偷吃鸡
[30:34] I have to feed him to protect him. -我得喂饱它
[30:36] This is extraordinary! 让它免于伤害 -这真是太了不起
[30:39] You’ve created an enchanted kingdom here. 你在这儿打造了魔法王国
[30:44] Oh, it gives me such a thrill that you perceive it so! 你有这样想法 我真是太开心了
[30:47] I devote myself to my education here, just so you know. 我都在这儿做功课
[30:50] I created a story club 我成立了故事会
[30:51] and we write and critique each other’s work. 大家写作后互相评论作品
[30:54] This place provides so much scope for the imagination, don’t you agree? 这地方能激发很多想象空间 你不认为吗?
[30:58] – Who made these sculptures? – Cole. 这些泥塑是谁做的?
[31:01] Aren’t they magnificent? 柯尔 是不是很出色?
[31:03] Cole is my friend and a brilliant artist. 柯尔是我的朋友 也是杰出的艺术家
[31:06] He’s really honing his talents now he refuses to go school. 他现在专心磨练创作 拒绝去上学
[31:10] Why isn’t he in school? 他为何不去上学?
[31:11] He’s been bullied. 他受到霸凌
[31:13] Oh, is it gossip if I tell you that? 我若说出来是否也算说人闲话?
[31:15] But… I’d dearly love to tell you 当然我很想告诉你
[31:17] because I’m sure you could help. 因为我确定你能帮助他
[31:19] If I really need to know, and if I could help him, you should tell me. 若我必须知道此事且能帮上忙 你就该告诉我
[31:24] Gossip is another thing entirely. 说人闲话完全是另一回事
[31:29] Why don’t we all go in? 我们何不进去坐?
[31:45] Won’t you please sit down? 你们先请坐吧
[32:04] If you wouldn’t mind pinky swearing? 若两位不介意 能否勾手发誓?
[32:12] We hereby swear to protect the sanctity of this sacred space. 我们于此发誓保护此神圣之地的圣洁
[32:17] I swear. 我发誓
[32:19] I swear. -我发誓 -我发誓
[32:22] Bash! 巴什
[32:24] Just wait till you see what I got you for supper! 等着瞧我给你 带了什么晚餐材料
[32:27] Thought you could teach me to make crab callaloo! 想说你能教我煮蟹肉蔬菜浓汤
[32:30] A little taste of home. 来点久违的家乡味
[33:11] Smells like paradise. 这味道就像天堂一样
[33:14] You think you’re in heaven? -你以为置身天堂?
[33:16] Nah. -不
[33:19] Feels more like home. 感觉更像回到家
[34:22] Come out, come out wherever you are! 出来 不管你躲在哪儿
[34:32] Anybody home? 有人在家吗?
[35:21] Easy, Tina. 蒂娜
[35:22] Oh! 慢点
[35:28] Morning. Have far to go? 早安 你的路程还有多远?
[35:30] I’m not sure. I’m headed to the Mackenzie farm. 我不太确定 我要去麦肯锡农庄?
[35:33] That’s still a fair ways on foot. 步行还要走好一会儿呢
[35:35] I’m happy to drop you off, if you like. 我很乐意顺路载你一程
[35:37] Oh, I’d be much obliged. I don’t have much time before school. 真的十分感谢 距离开始上课没多少时间了
[35:40] You must be the infamous Miss Stacy. I’m Harmon Andrews. 你肯定是臭名昭著的斯塔西老师 我是哈蒙安德鲁斯
[35:45] Infamous. Well. 臭名昭著 好吧
[35:48] Let’s just say I’ve heard about you. 我是说我听说过你
[35:50] Come on, Tina. 走吧 蒂娜
[36:35] Are you alright? 你还好吗?
[36:37] Why won’t you listen to me? 你为何不听我说的话!
[36:45] Anne. Anne! -安妮!
[36:46] Leave her be. -让她去吧
[36:48] Think of something else. 别去多想了
[36:50] Sometimes you just have to use your imagination. 有时你只能自己去想象
[37:00] And I learned that your son has faced difficulties at school? 我听闻你儿子在学校面临一些困难
[37:04] Difficulties? 困难?
[37:06] Ah, he’s smart enough. 他挺聪明的
[37:07] It seems he’s been bullied 他似乎受到霸凌
[37:09] so, I thought we might discuss it all together. 所以我想我们能一起讨论
[37:11] Maybe I can help? -或许我能帮上忙?
[37:12] – Bullied. – Yes. -受到霸凌?
[37:14] It… It’s my understanding that it might be 是的
[37:16] because Cole stands out 据我所知…
[37:19] from the rest of the children. 原因可能是柯尔有别于其他孩子
[37:22] What did he have to say about all this? 他对此怎么说?
[37:24] – Say about it? – Yes. -他怎么说?
[37:26] When you talked to him. -没错 你和他谈的时候
[37:27] I… I haven’t met him yet. 我还没见过他
[37:29] Apparently, he hasn’t been to school for quite some time. 显然他已经有段时间没上学了
[37:31] But he goes every day… 他每天都去…带着书本
[37:33] with his books…
[37:35] every morning. 每天早上出门
[37:41] Cole? 柯尔!
[37:42] Cole? Come here! -柯尔 出来
[37:44] I’m sorry, I… -非常抱歉 我…
[37:45] We’ve made sacrifices to allow him schooling 我们付出牺牲好让他上学
[37:47] and if he’s not going, we need him here working the farm. 他若不去学校
[37:49] Cole! 就得留在农场做事 柯尔!
[37:54] Ready for school? 准备好去上学?
[37:56] Just about to set off. 我正要出发
[37:58] I saw your sculptures, Cole, you’re a gifted artist. 我见过你的泥塑 柯尔 你很有艺术天分
[38:02] Seems you’ve yet to meet the new teacher. 你似乎还没见过新来的老师
[38:05] Seems you’ve been lying to us. 看来你一直对我们撒谎
[38:09] Cole! Cole! Come back here right now! 柯尔 立刻给我回来!
[38:11] Cole! 柯尔!
[38:50] You sold me out! 你出卖我
[38:53] I trusted you! 我那么信任你
[38:55] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[38:57] You brought the teacher here? You told her about me? 你把老师带来这 告诉她我的事
[39:00] Are you that desperate to be liked? 你就这么想被喜欢?
[39:05] She told my parents I’m not in school! 她告诉我父母我没去上学
[39:09] I was trying to help! 我只是想帮忙
[39:10] Well, you ruined my life! 你毁了我的人生!
[39:14] They’ll never let me leave the farm now 他们再也不会让我离开农场
[39:17] not even for school! 甚至是上学
[39:19] It’s over! 一切结束了
[39:21] I have nothing! 我什么都没了
[39:28] Who would do this? 谁会做这种事?
[39:29] – Do you know who did this? – No. -你知道是谁做的吗? -不…
[39:31] Who else did you show? -你还带过谁来?
[39:32] No one! I don’t, I don’t know. -没有了!我不… 我也不晓得
[39:49] Cole. 柯尔…
[39:53] Cole. 柯尔!
[39:56] Where are you going? 你要去哪里?
[40:09] I don’t know who’s it was. Definitely no one here. -但我不清楚那是谁做的 -真的有够难看
[40:13] All those books and sculptures. 毫无疑问 还有那些书?
[40:16] – I took out one. – I shot out every one. -跟那些泥塑? -对了 那些泥塑
[40:18] I missed probably one shot. 我射倒每个泥塑 而且只射歪一次 对不起
[40:28] Miss Stacy? Everything alright? 斯塔西老师
[40:32] Mmm-hmm. Stop it! 一切都好吗?
[40:51] Wait! 走开!
[40:52] Get… 走…开!
[40:54] – No, no, no! – Little freak! -不
[40:56] – Don’t hurt him! – Hey, hey! 别伤害他
[41:02] Uaargh! -怪胎 别过去!
[41:35] Cole! Cole! 柯尔!
小小安妮

Post navigation

Previous Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 小小安妮(Anne with an E)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme