时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | |
[00:47] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ | 原创剧集 |
[00:55] | ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | (人生是希望的坟场) |
[00:58] | ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?) |
[01:06] | ♪ This is our life ♪ | (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达) |
[01:09] | ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ Oh… | (在月光下的树上过夜) |
[01:37] | Marilla, I’d die and go to heaven if you were to relent | 玛丽拉 我会高兴得飞上天 |
[01:39] | and permit me to go to Aunt Josephine’s party. | 若你能大发慈悲 允许我去约瑟芬姑妈的派对 |
[01:41] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’ve said no. | 抱歉让你失望 但我说过不行了 |
[01:44] | I don’t want you becoming overexcited and taking sick. | 我不想要你兴奋过头 反倒生病了 |
[01:47] | Excitement isn’t dangerous, Mari… | -欣喜兴奋并没有害… -安妮 拜托了 |
[01:49] | Anne, please, we’ve been over this. | 我们已经谈过 |
[01:52] | Girls your age shouldn’t be going out into society. | 你这年纪的女孩不应参与社交 |
[01:54] | You’re far too young to be socialising with adults. | 你尚未成熟 无法与成年人交际 |
[01:58] | I’ve never been to a party before. | 但我从来没参加过派对 |
[02:00] | There will be plenty of time for that in your long life. | 你往后会有许多机会 人生很漫长 |
[02:17] | Headache? | 头痛吗? |
[02:20] | You haven’t had one in quite a spell. | -你好一段时间没犯了 |
[02:22] | Don’t mention it to Anne. | -别告诉安妮 |
[02:24] | It’ll pass soon, like the others. | 很快会好的 就像之前几次 |
[02:39] | I have a strong work ethic, sir, and I’ve chosen my vocation. | 我具备职业道德感 先生 我已经选定志向 |
[02:44] | Medical school, sir. I know it’s for me. | 是医学院 先生 |
[02:47] | Riveting. | -我确信这条路适合我 -真吸引人 |
[02:50] | So I was hoping you could offer me some extra help outside of class | 所以希望你能利用课余时间替我辅导 |
[02:53] | so that I can catch up, make up for the time that I missed. | 好让我跟上进度 弥补之前缺的课 |
[03:02] | It could also be an opportunity to prove wrong all those who think | 当然也是你证明自己的机会 |
[03:04] | you don’t care all that much about your teaching. | 证明那些觉得你不在乎教学的人错了 |
[03:08] | I’m only asking for a small portion of your time, sir. | 我只会占用你一小部分时间 先生 |
[03:10] | Is that all? My time? | 就这样吗? 我的时间? |
[03:13] | Tell me, should your father simply give his crops away | 回答我 |
[03:16] | because someone wants them? Feels he deserves them? | 你父亲该把作物送给他人 只因为别人想要? |
[03:19] | Hmm? Hmm? He should not. | 认为他们理当拥有? 答案是否定的 |
[03:21] | Time is money, Mr Blythe. | 时间就是金钱 布莱斯先生 |
[03:26] | My father’s dead, sir. | 我父亲过世了 先生 |
[03:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:31] | Well… | 这比喻依然适用 |
[03:33] | the metaphor still plays. | |
[03:47] | Where were you? I waited. | 你去哪儿了?我等了你好久 |
[03:51] | Father has a cold. | 父亲感冒了 |
[03:52] | We’re not going to Aunt Josephine’s party either. | 我们也无法去那场派对 |
[03:54] | What? But… | 什么?但… 好 |
[03:56] | Alright, bright little minds, open your readers. | 聪明的孩子们 打开你们的课本 |
[03:59] | Let’s pick up from where we last left off. | 我们继续上次的部分 |
[04:05] | Isn’t it the point of life to seek what excites you? | 人生不就该如此吗?寻找乐趣? |
[04:07] | I mean, what happens? Does one smile to death? | 现在是怎样?人太开心会死吗? |
[04:09] | My parents and I have never even been invited before! | 我父母和我之前从未受邀 |
[04:12] | But God forbid Father had gone out with the world’s tiniest sniffle! | 竟然因为父亲打个小喷嚏就无法出门 |
[04:15] | It’s absurd that ladies aren’t allowed to travel without a male companion! | 女性没有男性结伴就不准出游 真是太荒谬了 |
[04:18] | Agreed. And did I mention | 我同意 |
[04:20] | Aunt Josephine is having a world-renowned pianist perform? | 我提过吗?约瑟芬姑妈 请来世界知名钢琴家演奏 |
[04:23] | – What? – A world… | -什么? -真的 世界知名… |
[04:26] | Cole, what are you do… What are you doing? | 柯尔 |
[04:29] | – Cole! – Oh! I… | 怎么…你在做什么! |
[04:31] | – Goodness me! – What are you doing? | -我的天呀! -你做什么? |
[04:32] | – Leave it! – No! Just wait! | -别管了 -不行 你等着 |
[04:33] | I said leave it! | 我说别管了! |
[04:35] | Cole, why would you do such a thing? | 柯尔 你为何做出这种事? |
[04:41] | It should’ve been better by now. | 我的手早该好了 |
[04:44] | – It will be. You just need time… – I got my splint off weeks ago, Anne. | 你会复原的 你只是需要时间… 几周前我就卸下夹板 安妮 但感觉变了 -我画不出来了! -柯尔 -那只是… -柯尔 别这样 |
[04:49] | It’s just not the same. I can’t draw anymore! | |
[04:52] | – Cole. It’s… – Cole, please. | |
[04:55] | Just… | 柯尔 别… |
[04:57] | Cole, just… just wait! | 柯尔 稍等一下 |
[05:00] | Cole! | 柯尔! |
[05:02] | Cole, you can’t just walk away from your art… | -柯尔 你不能一走了之… |
[05:04] | I don’t want to talk about it. Just… | -我不想多谈 只是… |
[05:10] | Could this day be any colder to match our wintry moods? | 天气能否更冷一些 像我们的心一样寒冷? |
[05:14] | That’s precisely why Aunt Josephine has her party. | 这就是约瑟芬姑妈举行派对的原因 |
[05:17] | A summer-themed soiree to chase away the winter gloom. | 办一场夏日主题晚会 扫去寒冬的阴霾 |
[05:19] | Oh, could it be more perfect? It’s what we all need. Cole especially. | 那真是再完美不过了 派对正是我们所需的 尤其是柯尔 |
[05:26] | Cole is a man… Cole is a man! | 柯尔是男生 他是男生! |
[05:28] | Diana, what if we could convince your parents to let Cole | 戴安娜 |
[05:31] | accompany us to Charlottetown? | 若我们说服你父母 让柯尔陪同我们去沙洛镇 |
[05:32] | Marilla would have to relent! | 玛丽拉的态度也会软化 |
[05:33] | How can she say a party isn’t for children if you’re both going? | 若你们都前往 她怎能说小孩不能去派对? |
[05:38] | Cole is very tall. | -柯尔个子是挺高的 |
[05:39] | Cole, isn’t it just the thing you need in your time of… deep sadness? | -柯尔 这不是正如你所需吗? |
[05:43] | To attend a party… | -考虑你现在的悲伤心情? -参加一场派对? |
[05:46] | in a room filled with strangers? | -面对整间陌生的面孔? |
[05:47] | A change of scenery. Take your mind off… | -变换你的视野 转换下你的心情… |
[05:51] | My folks would never let me miss a Saturday on the farm. | 我父母绝不会让我错过周六的农务 |
[05:56] | If I can come up with a plan… will you do it? | 如果我想出计划 你愿意同行吗? |
[06:04] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[06:13] | The Pen of Duplicity. | 诈骗之笔 |
[06:15] | Perfect tool for concocting a most perfect lie. | 用来捏造谎言再恰当不过 |
[06:19] | A fib. For a good cause. | 无伤大雅的谎话 出于一个很好的理由 |
[06:34] | Here. Study your lines carefully. We only have one chance. | 仔细背好各自说法 我们只有一次机会 |
[06:37] | Seeing as Cole has to run an errand for his parents in Charlottetown… | “既然柯尔要替他父母到沙洛镇跑腿 |
[06:40] | It makes him the perfect chaperone… | 他正好能陪同我们…” |
[06:41] | And why is it the Barrys need my son to go all the way to Charlottetown? | 巴里家为何会需要 派我儿子跑到沙洛镇? |
[06:44] | Uh, we’re short-staffed at the moment, so I sugg… | 我家目前缺乏人手… |
[06:47] | Seeing as Cole has to run an errand for his parents in… | 既然柯尔要替父母到沙洛镇跑腿 |
[06:50] | It makes him the perfect chaperone to accompany us to the party. | 他正好能陪同我们去派对 |
[06:53] | – He’ll be compensated, of course. – Of course. | 他们会给付薪水 当然了 |
[06:55] | – You’ve done errands for your parents before? – Yes, ma’am. | -当然 -你之前替你父母办过此事? |
[06:58] | Nothing feels better than a job well done. | 是的 女士 尽责令人感觉良好 |
[07:00] | So you’re quite a responsible boy? | 所以你很有责任感? |
[07:01] | And you think this errand could lead to regular paying work? | 这趟以后可能变成固定付酬的工作? |
[07:06] | And now, with Cole and Diana allowed to go | 现在柯尔和戴安娜都能去 |
[07:09] | as their parents feel a piano concert will be most educational… | 他们父母认为钢琴演奏会 相当具教育意义 |
[07:12] | …we were hoping you would reconsider. | 所以我们希望你能重新考虑 |
[07:19] | I’ll leave it to you, Michael. | 这事交给你了 麦可 |
[07:22] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[07:34] | I’ll allow it. | 我允许你去 |
[07:38] | We’re going! We’re going! | 我们能去了! |
[07:40] | – We’re going! | – We’re going! -我们能去了! -我知道! |
[07:42] | Come! Help me pack! | 快点 来帮我收行李 |
[07:44] | I couldn’t bear it if my puff sleeves were crushed for the party! | 参加派对的灯笼袖被压坏 我可受不了 |
[07:49] | Seeing as how you’re feeling poorly, I… reckon that was the right decision. | 既然你身体不舒服 我想这是正确的决定 |
[07:54] | – Give you a bit of time to… – I’m fine. | -给你一点时间… -我没事 |
[07:56] | It’s nothing. | 不要紧 |
[08:39] | Thank the stars Miss Jeannie gave it back! | 我真感激珍妮女士把它送到我身边 |
[08:40] | Can you imagine if I’d nothing to wear? | -设想我没有洋装该如何是好? |
[08:43] | – I don’t own party clothes. – It won’t matter. | -我没有派对服装 我想这不重要 |
[08:50] | Maybe you’ll feel like getting up tomorrow, Mother. | 也许你明天会感觉好多了 |
[08:53] | Rest now. | 母亲 休息吧 |
[09:12] | I already can’t wait to tell you all about it! | 我已经等不及告诉你们经过 |
[09:14] | I-I left you something so you don’t forget me. | 我给你留了东西 免得你忘记我 |
[09:17] | I love you! | 我爱你们 |
[09:19] | Anne! | 安妮! 我们出发吧 好吧 |
[09:37] | Welcome, my lovelies. This will be the scene of the crime. | 欢迎 小可爱们 这就是你们的犯罪现场 |
[09:45] | Oh, goodness me. | 我的天呀 |
[09:49] | Oh, I’ve dreamed about parties before | 我曾经幻想过派对的模样 |
[09:51] | and while I do believe I have quite a capable imagination… | 而且我对自己的想象力引以为傲 |
[09:55] | it’s never conjured up anything like this. | 但我永远想象不到这情景 |
[10:01] | I’m exceptionally excited to hear Cécile Chaminade play. | 我尤其期待塞西尔夏米纳德的演奏 |
[10:04] | Miss Barry spares no expense to get people through the bleak winter. | 为了让大家度过严冬 巴里女士不吝花费 |
[10:08] | Oh! How wonderful! | 真是太好了 |
[10:10] | I can’t take credit for Gertrude’s idea. | 我不能邀功 这是格特鲁德想到的 |
[10:15] | This was her night. | 这是属于她的夜晚 |
[10:17] | I couldn’t bring myself to have this party last year… | 我去年无法下定决心办这场派对 |
[10:20] | without her. | 因为少了她 |
[10:22] | Well, time marches on, doesn’t it? | 但时间总会往前 是吧? |
[10:27] | How did you find yourself roped into this fiasco? | 你是如何被卷入这场骗局? |
[10:32] | Cole was our hero. | 柯尔拯救了我们 |
[10:34] | Without him, we wouldn’t have been permitted to come. | 没有他 我们不可能获得准许 |
[10:36] | – The artist in you must love all this… – Anne. | -你体内的艺术细胞肯定… -安妮 |
[10:39] | – It’s still who you are. – Not anymore. | -那依然是你的一部分 -不再是了 |
[10:46] | I’m happy to be here, even so. | 即便如此 我很开心能来这里 |
[10:49] | Let’s get you some supper. | 让我带你们去用晚餐 |
[10:51] | And then, off to bed. | 然后上床休息 |
[10:53] | – Tomorrow is a big day. – Come on, Cole. | 明天是大日子 来吧 柯尔 |
[10:57] | Of all the parties I’ve been to, I’m sure this one will be my favourite. | 我去过的所有派对中 |
[11:05] | Yes, come in. | 这肯定是我最爱的一场 谁啊?请进 |
[11:11] | Oh, is something the matter, child? | 有什么事吗 |
[11:14] | Um… | 孩子? |
[11:16] | I’ve never been… | 我从来没参加过派对 |
[11:18] | to a party before | |
[11:20] | and I was wondering if you would please tell me what to expect | 我在想你能否指点我该有何期待 |
[11:22] | and how I should behave and how… how should I… be? | 该有何种举止 还有我该怎么…表现? |
[11:25] | You should expect a riotous good time. | 你该预期玩得开怀畅快 |
[11:28] | And you need not be anyone, but simply yourself. | 而且你不必假装任何人 单纯做自己就好 |
[11:32] | Oh, but I have such a history of doing just that | 但我以前那么做过 |
[11:34] | and getting it all wrong and not fitting in | 却搞砸场面或格格不入 |
[11:36] | and it seems I’m not like everyone else… | -显得好像我异于常人 |
[11:38] | Then you’ve come to the correct party. | -那么你就来对地方了 |
[11:43] | Jane Eyre! I remember, you were reading that last year. | 是《简爱》 我记得你去年在读这本书 |
[11:48] | Oh, may I borrow it? | 能否借给我呢? |
[11:50] | I suppose Gertrude wouldn’t mind. | 我想格特鲁德不会介意 |
[11:55] | Those were her books. | 那些是她的书 |
[11:56] | They sit just where she left them. | 一如她生前摆放的模样 |
[12:04] | That’s what you meant by… | 原来这就是你之前所谓的已婚 |
[12:06] | in your way, you were married. | |
[12:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:10] | Oh. | |
[12:20] | I’ve never read… chapter 10. | 我一直没能读第十章 |
[12:23] | It’s felt like a hole in my soul. | 那感觉犹如心中缺了一块角 |
[12:26] | Must have been one of her favourite parts. | 这想必是她最爱的段落之一 |
[12:28] | She could quote many passages from many authors. | 她能引述许多作者的篇章词句 |
[12:31] | She was a kindred spirit. | 我与她有相同志趣 |
[12:34] | She’d always recite something at this party. | 她总是会在派对上朗诵 |
[12:37] | I’d be honoured if you would, on her behalf. | 你若能代替她 我会感到十分荣幸 |
[12:40] | Something you both share a love for? | 分享你们的共同所爱? |
[12:45] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[13:58] | There you go, dear. | |
[13:59] | Diana, come with me. Come. | 戴安娜 快点跟我来 |
[14:02] | Oh, I’m so excited for you. | 我替你感到兴奋 |
[14:04] | Cécile wants to meet. | 塞西尔想见你 |
[14:07] | Cécile, it was… breathtaking. | 塞西尔? 刚才的演奏…美得令人屏息 |
[14:11] | Invigorating from start to finish. | 从头至尾振奋人心 |
[14:13] | I am so thrilled you are pleased, Miss Barry. | 你能满意我太开心了 巴里女士 |
[14:16] | Josephine, please and this is my niece, Diana. | 请叫我约瑟芬就好 这是我侄女 戴安娜 |
[14:20] | Ravie de vous connaître, Mademoiselle Chaminade. | 很高兴认识你 夏米纳德女士 |
[14:22] | C’est magnifique, enchantée. | 太好了!很高兴认识你 |
[14:24] | Diana is a budding pianist | 戴安娜本身也正在学习钢琴 |
[14:26] | – herself. – Ah. | |
[14:27] | Give her a little glimpse into your life, won’t you? | 稍微与她聊聊钢琴家的生活 好吗? |
[14:30] | I see the world, sharing my compositions everywhere I go. | 我走遍世界 到处演奏、分享我的乐曲 |
[14:34] | It is an incredible life | 这种生活美妙极了 |
[14:36] | if you don’t mind hard work… and travel. | 只要你不在意辛苦与旅行 |
[14:40] | Is it something that you aspire to, Diana? | 这是你所向往的吗 戴安娜? |
[14:42] | – Aspire to? – With your music. | -我所向往的? -以音乐维生 |
[14:44] | A career, dear. Your piano. | 你的音乐事业 亲爱的 |
[14:47] | Oh. Well… no. | 你的钢琴 我…不是的 |
[14:50] | I suppose I could keep it up on a recreational basis. | 我想我能继续弹钢琴作为消遣娱乐 |
[14:53] | If it were agreeable to my husband. | 如果我丈夫同意的话 |
[14:55] | Look around, dear. | 瞧瞧四周 亲爱的 |
[14:57] | Despite what you’ve been told | 尽管你所受教育如此 |
[14:59] | your life doesn’t have to be an exact replica of your parents’. | 你的人生并非一定要 |
[15:02] | – C’est vrai. – Marriage is wonderful | 完全仿照你的父母 |
[15:04] | if love is why you marry. | 婚姻确实美好 只要双方是因爱而结合 |
[15:06] | But perhaps you’d like something more than simply keeping a house. | 但除了操持家务 也许你会向往更多? |
[15:10] | I-I… | 我… |
[15:12] | You must play something for us, ma chérie. | 请务必为我们弹奏一曲 亲爱的 |
[15:14] | Oh, no, I-I’m not… | 不 我…我不能… |
[15:17] | Excuse me. Uh… lovely to meet you. | 抱歉失陪 很高兴认识你 |
[15:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:41] | Oh! Uh, I’m-I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[15:43] | I love your pixie haircut. | 我喜欢你的短发 |
[15:45] | Style, not sincerity! | |
[15:57] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[16:11] | Well… what do we have here? | 瞧瞧 这是什么人来着? |
[16:14] | A farm boy! You must be a farm boy. | 一个农家男孩 你肯定是农家男孩 |
[16:17] | – A sad farm boy. – Dressed in brown. | 满脸悲伤的农家男孩 |
[16:20] | Sometimes I think I’d like to pack it all in and be a farmer. | -穿着全身土色 -有时我会想着… |
[16:24] | The simple life. | 抛弃一切去当农夫 过简单的生活 |
[16:26] | The day starts when the sun comes up and ends when it goes down. | 日出而作 日落而息 |
[16:29] | – Then why are you so sad, farm boy? – I… | -那么你为何悲伤 农家男孩? -我… |
[16:31] | It must be the brown. | 肯定是这身衣服 |
[16:32] | You, young sir, are not at all dressed for a summer soiree. | 年轻人 你的打扮不适合夏日晚会 |
[16:49] | Diana, isn’t this just the most amazing group of people? | 戴安娜 这是不是 你见过最美好的一群人? |
[16:54] | – I don’t know what to think. – Me neither! | -我不知道该怎么想 -我也是 |
[16:59] | I suppose I should go practice. | 我想我该去练习一下 |
[17:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:13] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[17:16] | Could you help an old blossom out and get me a drink? | 你能否帮帮上年纪的花朵 替我拿杯饮料? |
[17:19] | I seem to be stuck down here. | 我这身装扮有些不方便 |
[17:21] | Oh, why, certainly. | 当然 没问题 |
[17:32] | I guess I went a little overboard. | -我想我是夸张过头了 |
[17:33] | Oh, no, you’ve made my day. | -不会的 |
[17:36] | I’ve been conversing with flowers my whole life | 你让我很开心 我这辈子不时与花对话 |
[17:39] | and it’s the first time that one has spoken aloud. | 这是头一回有花朵开口说话 |
[17:41] | Happy I could be of some service. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[17:48] | Oh… | |
[17:57] | Good evening. | 各位晚安 |
[17:59] | I’m thrilled to be among your lovely faces… | 我好高兴见到你们这些可爱的面孔 |
[18:03] | but we feel the absence of one. | 但很遗憾某人的缺席 |
[18:06] | What a face it was. | 那张脸庞是如此美好 |
[18:09] | I still recall it, peering over my shoulder | 我依然记得 |
[18:11] | reading over my shoulder, no care for decorum. | 从我肩后探出头观望、读书 丝毫不拘礼教 |
[18:16] | That’s how we met. | 我们就是这样认识 |
[18:18] | A bookshop in Paris. | 于巴黎的一间书店 |
[18:19] | A woman introduces herself as Gertrude | 一个女人自我介绍她叫格特鲁德 |
[18:22] | and tells me I do not want to purchase the book I’m perusing | 然后要我别买那本我正在浏览的书 |
[18:26] | as it’s impossibly bleak | 因为内容枯燥乏味 |
[18:27] | and, in the end, the protagonist is murdered! | 而且主角竟然于结尾被谋杀 |
[18:32] | I spent my next decades hiding what I was reading | 接下来数十年时光 我读什么书都得藏着掖着 |
[18:36] | as she couldn’t help but spoil the ending of every novel… | 因为她总是忍不住透露结局 |
[18:39] | or night at the theatre. | 晚上去看戏时也是 |
[18:42] | She also attempted to bleed me dry | 另外她也试图榨干我 |
[18:45] | spending all my money on the arts. | 把我的钱全花在艺术品上 |
[18:47] | And look what I’m left with. | 如今瞧我身边剩下什么 |
[18:50] | Nothing but a room full of the most wonderful friends. | 站满整厅的美好友人们 |
[18:56] | To Gertrude. | 敬格特鲁德 |
[18:58] | May she be reading over our shoulders for eternity. | 愿她永远在我们身后探着头看书 |
[19:02] | To the most wonderful couple. | 敬最美好的一对眷侣 |
[19:04] | My romantic ideal. | 我心中的伴侣典范 |
[19:07] | – Gertie and Jo. – Hear, hear! | -格蒂和小约 -敬格蒂和小约 |
[19:09] | – Thank you. – Gertie and Jo. | 多谢 格蒂和小约 |
[19:17] | And now, to give a recitation in Gertrude’s stead | 现在代替格特鲁德进行朗诵 |
[19:20] | I invite the always surprising | 我请来永远令人惊奇又聪明伶俐的… |
[19:22] | bright-eyed, big-brained Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. | 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 |
[19:31] | Anne fits right in, doesn’t she? | 安妮与这儿相融 对吧? |
[19:36] | “Now I remember that the real world was wide | “我印象中的真实世界宽广辽阔 |
[19:40] | and that a varied field of hopes and fears | 那片土地充满希望、恐惧… |
[19:43] | of sensations and excitements | 震撼、激动人心的事物 |
[19:46] | awaited those who had the courage to go forth… | 静待着勇敢的人前往探索 |
[19:49] | into its expanse | 深入其无垠境地 |
[19:52] | to seek real knowledge of life… | 于危难中寻求真正的人生知识” |
[19:54] | amidst its perils.” | |
[20:08] | – Oh. – No. | -不… -抱歉打扰了 |
[20:09] | – Excuse me. – No, no. No. | -不… -抱歉打扰了 不 不必离开 |
[20:11] | Come. Sit. | 过来坐吧 |
[20:18] | Gertrude loved my tears. | 格特鲁德爱我的眼泪 |
[20:23] | She felt so openly. | 她是如此坦率 |
[20:26] | Put me to shame. | 令我自惭形秽 |
[20:28] | I was raised to keep everything buttoned up inside. | 我从小被教导该拘谨内敛 |
[20:31] | But she had this extraordinary range of emotions. | 但她拥抱各式各样的情感 |
[20:36] | Life… had so many colours through her eyes. | 人生于她眼中是彩色的 |
[20:42] | It painted my world forever. | 让我的世界也从此灿烂 |
[20:45] | She was the first person with whom I didn’t have to hide. | 她是第一个我对她无须隐藏保留的人 |
[20:50] | That sounds… | 听起来… |
[20:53] | – like a miracle. – Mm… | 好像奇迹一般 |
[20:56] | I wish I had met your Gertrude. | 我真希望见过你的格特鲁德 |
[21:01] | This was one of her favourites. | 这是她最爱的曲目之一 |
[21:12] | Would you… like to dance… Miss… | 你愿意跳只舞吗…女士? |
[21:16] | Josephine. | 约瑟芬就好 |
[21:18] | And I suspect I would. | 而且我想我很乐意 |
[21:42] | – Shall we? – Yes. | -我们走吧? -好的 |
[21:52] | Marilla… | 玛丽拉 |
[21:54] | can we get you into bed? | 要扶你上床休息吗? |
[21:56] | I’m just fine, thank you. | 我这样就好 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Have you had anything to eat? | 你吃过东西了吗? |
[22:03] | No. | 没有 |
[22:05] | No? | 没有吗? |
[22:07] | I’ll fetch you something. | -我替你弄点东西吃 |
[22:09] | Don’t go to the trouble. | -不必麻烦了 |
[22:10] | No, no, no. No trouble. | 不 一点也不麻烦 |
[22:55] | Marilla? Are you alright? | 玛丽拉! |
[22:58] | Oh… | 你还好吗? |
[23:01] | Are you hurt? | -你伤到了吗? -没有 |
[23:02] | No. No, no, no, don’t make a fuss. | 没事 别大惊小怪 我… |
[23:09] | – Oh. – No, no, let me help you. | 待着别动 我来帮你 |
[23:22] | Mother? | 母亲? |
[23:26] | Open, please. | 请张嘴 |
[23:31] | Please, Mother? | 母亲 拜托? |
[23:33] | Please? | 拜托你 |
[23:40] | – Why won’t she get out of bed? – She can’t help it. She misses Michael. | -她为何不下床? -她没办法 她想念麦可 |
[23:44] | But it’s been a year. Doesn’t she love us too? | 但已经过去一年了 -难道她不爱我们吗? |
[23:47] | Of course. How could she not? | -当然 怎么可能不爱呢? |
[24:00] | Go on downstairs and be of use. | 下楼去做些有用的事 |
[24:03] | Go on downstairs now. | 下楼去吧 |
[24:17] | What if something is truly wrong? | 假如我身体真的出状况呢? |
[24:22] | – You’ve had these headaches before. – It’s different this time. | -你之前也犯过头痛 -这次不同 |
[24:24] | How so? Is it worse? | 怎么说?更严重吗? |
[24:27] | Shall I fetch a doctor? | 该替你找医生吗? |
[24:29] | It’s different, because before | 这次不同是因为 |
[24:30] | if-if I went blind, or-or… wound up an invalid | 若我之前眼瞎或变成废人 |
[24:34] | it wouldn’t have mattered. | 也不会有任何影响 |
[24:36] | Now there’s Anne to think of. | -但现在要为安妮着想 |
[24:38] | You listen now. | -你听好了 |
[24:39] | You’re having some pain, but you’ll get better. You always do. | 你身体有些不适 但会好起来 一直都如此 |
[24:43] | This isn’t what put Mother in the bed, even though she complained of it. | 母亲并非因此卧病在床 即便她这么抱怨 |
[24:48] | Hers was melancholia and… | -她是因为忧郁过度… |
[24:49] | I couldn’t bear it if… | -我无法承受… |
[24:51] | I can’t. I won’t be a burden to Anne. | 我不能 我不想成为安妮的负担 |
[24:59] | Rest now. This’ll pass. | 先休息吧 很快就会恢复 |
[25:03] | It will. | 一定会的 (我们很快见面!) |
[25:37] | Isn’t this just the most remarkable of evenings? | 今晚真的无与伦比对吧? |
[25:49] | What do you suppose that woman in the hat meant | 你认为戴帽子的女人 说那话是什么意思 |
[25:51] | when she said that Aunt Josephine and Gertrude were her romantic ideal? | 约瑟芬姑妈和格特鲁德 是她心中的伴侣典范? |
[25:56] | Oh, well, they were in love! | 她们俩相爱 |
[25:59] | Isn’t it ever so sad to see what Aunt Josephine lost | 见到约瑟芬姑妈失去挚爱 |
[26:01] | but it’s lovely to see what a life they had together? | 相当令人伤心 但也为她们曾拥有彼此开心对吧? |
[26:07] | No. I’ve known Aunt Josephine and Aunt Gertrude my whole life. | 没有 我认识她们俩一辈子 |
[26:10] | They… they can’t have… | 她们… 她们不可能… |
[26:14] | They weren’t. | 她们不是那样 |
[26:30] | Oh, how wonderful! | 真是太好了 |
[27:24] | I don’t know what you do | 我不懂你做了什么 |
[27:25] | to keep popping this button off. Matthew! | 老是弄掉这颗扣子 马修! |
[27:28] | Both hands. Now eat quickly or we’ll be late. | 用双手拿 -快点吃完 |
[27:31] | – I can’t go if I don’t have a shirt. – I said I’d fix it and I will! | 否则我们会迟到 -衬衫没缝好 |
[27:34] | I don’t have time to argue! | 我没办法去 我说过我会缝好的 我没时间争论 |
[27:36] | I need to bring Mother her tray. | 我还得给母亲送早餐 |
[27:38] | Matthew! I just scrubbed the floor! | 马修!我才刚擦过地板! |
[27:41] | How many times must I tell you to change your boots outside? | 我要提醒你几次到外面再换靴子? |
[27:51] | Marilla? | 玛丽拉? |
[27:57] | Tell me what you think of this? | 跟我说你对这作品的看法 |
[28:01] | It makes me feel not so alone. | 这雕像使我感觉没那么孤单 |
[28:04] | Like… whoever made it… | 仿佛创作的人真正了解悲伤 |
[28:07] | truly understands sorrow. | |
[28:09] | – I suppose I do. – This is yours? | 我想我确实了解 |
[28:11] | It’s wonderful! | 这是你的作品?太出色了 |
[28:14] | The gracefulness of the composition and… | 这座雕像展现的优雅… |
[28:17] | Well, if our young farm boy isn’t an artist. | 原来我们的农家男孩是艺术家 |
[28:19] | Was. | 曾经 |
[28:22] | I broke it. I can’t… control the pencil. | 这只手断了 我无法控制笔感 |
[28:26] | I can’t draw the way I used to. | 我无法再像从前那样画画 |
[28:29] | – It was… – It was everything to you. | -感觉… -感觉你的一切被夺走 |
[28:33] | That’s the sublime thing about art. | 这就是艺术至高无上的地方 |
[28:35] | One gets to take moments of hardship and heartbreak | 能将一瞬间的痛苦心碎 |
[28:38] | and channel them into something that makes a sad boy | 转化成有形物体 |
[28:40] | feel less alone at a party. | 让某个伤心男孩看到后稍感安慰 |
[28:43] | Art, the ability to make it | 展现艺术力量的能力 |
[28:45] | gives meaning to sadness in a way that many aren’t able to experience. | 赋予悲伤一层新的意义 很多人无法体验的意义 |
[28:49] | Cole! | 柯尔! |
[28:50] | Have you seen Diana? | 你看见戴安娜吗? |
[28:51] | We were dancing and she disappeared. | 我们本来在跳舞 然后她不见了 |
[28:53] | What I’m saying is, there is no straight path in art or life. | 我意思是 人生或艺术中都不存在笔直大道 |
[28:58] | Sometimes there’s no path at all and one must break down walls | 有时甚至根本毫无途径 只能打破围墙 |
[29:01] | and machete their way through the woods to get where they need to go. | 于重围中走出自己的一条路 抵达必须到的目的地 |
[29:04] | Oh, my. | 天呀 |
[29:06] | Have you ever heard a thing said for the first time | 你是否曾初次听到一席话 |
[29:08] | yet it made such magnificent sense | 其如此精妙有道理 |
[29:10] | it’s as if you’d been waiting to hear it all your life? | 仿佛你等一辈子就为了听到这席话? |
[29:15] | Anne, is it? | -你叫安妮 是吧? -对 |
[29:16] | Yes. With an E. | 安全的安 |
[29:18] | You… have a beautiful connection to words. | 你与文字有着美妙的联结 |
[29:21] | Know that. Do something with it. | 谨记着 |
[29:24] | Go where your passion leads you. | 好好利用 顺从你内心的向往 |
[29:29] | Try clay, Cole the artist. | 尝试用陶土创作 艺术家柯尔 |
[29:32] | It’ll strengthen your wrist. | 那能强化你的手腕 |
[29:33] | And who knows, you may fall in love. | 而且谁知道呢?或许你会爱上它 |
[29:36] | Your art isn’t lost. | 你的艺术天份没有丧失 |
[29:39] | It never will be. | 也永远不会消失 |
[29:48] | I’m going to trade my puff sleeves for a top hat. | 我要用我的灯笼袖换一顶高帽子 |
[29:50] | Or maybe I’ll wear them together! Because maybe that is me. | 或者两者一起戴 因为… |
[29:54] | I think it might be. | -或许是我的关系 -我想可能是吧 |
[29:56] | Oh, and Diana, Cécile Chaminade | 对了 戴安娜 塞西尔夏米纳德如何? |
[29:58] | did she inspire you to play and play and play some more? | 她是否鼓励你不停地练习、再练习? |
[30:03] | Aunt Josephine kept her lifestyle a secret. | 约瑟芬姑妈对她的生活方式保密 |
[30:05] | My parents certainly don’t know. | 我的父母肯定不知道 |
[30:08] | That… must mean it’s wrong. | 那就代表这是错的 |
[30:18] | “To my Gertrude. | “给我的格特鲁德 |
[30:20] | Someone will remember us | 一定会有人记住我俩 |
[30:21] | I say, even in another time. | 即便是在另个时代 |
[30:26] | Forever you have my heart. | 我的心永远属于你 |
[30:28] | Jo.” | 小约” |
[30:29] | Two women could never have children. | 两个女人不可能生小孩 |
[30:32] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这不合常理 |
[30:34] | How can you say that | 你怎能如此说 |
[30:35] | when such beautiful words were written from one to another? | 当一个人为对方写下这么美丽的字句 |
[30:38] | It’s unnatural, Anne! | 这不正常 安妮 |
[30:41] | If your aunt lived her life feeling something was wrong with her | 若你的姑妈一直抱持自责生活 |
[30:46] | that she was… broken, defective | 认为自己有所缺陷或异常 |
[30:50] | or unnatural… | |
[30:52] | then one day | 那么有天她遇到某个人 |
[30:53] | she met someone that made her realise that wasn’t true | 让她发现事实并非如此 |
[30:58] | there was nothing wrong with her | 她并没有毛病 |
[31:00] | and she was… fine… | 她是正常的 |
[31:04] | shouldn’t we be happy for her? | -难道我们不该替她开心吗? |
[31:06] | I think it’s spectacular. | -我觉得好极了 |
[31:09] | There’s so much more possibility. | 让人生存在更多可能性 |
[31:44] | You look lighter. | 你心情看起来好多了 |
[31:46] | I had a lovely time at the party last night. | 我昨晚在派对上玩得很愉快 |
[31:49] | As did I. | 我也是 |
[31:51] | I want to thank you for allowing me to, uh… | 我想感谢你让我… |
[31:54] | to remember with you last night. | 昨晚与你留下共同的回忆 |
[31:59] | Diana and her parents didn’t know about… | 戴安娜和她的父母不清楚… |
[32:03] | the way things were between you and Gertrude. | 你和格特鲁德之间的关系 |
[32:06] | You must have known, them coming here, they’d find out… | 你肯定知道邀请他们来 他们便会发现… |
[32:10] | They will think of it what they will. | 随他们去想吧 |
[32:14] | Doesn’t it just take the ending of someone’s life | 人是否都要走到尾声 |
[32:17] | to teach you that life is short and you only have one? | 才懂得人生苦短且仅此一次? |
[32:21] | Hmm. | |
[32:23] | I think I’m like you and Gertrude. | 我想我和你、格特鲁德一样 |
[32:29] | You have a life of such joy before you. | 你的未来会充满喜悦 |
[32:32] | Not without hardship. Not without bumps in the road. | 但困难在所难免 路上总有重重阻碍 |
[32:36] | Be safe with those you trust. | 谨慎选择你诉说的对象 |
[32:39] | But when you do find people to trust | 但当你找到能信任的人 |
[32:42] | the bond will be that much greater. | 那种情谊将无可取代 |
[32:44] | I’m quite touched… by you choosing me as one. | 你选择我诉说让我很感动 |
[32:50] | Rollings? | 洛林斯 |
[32:52] | In case your parents ask about this “compensation”. | 以免你的父母问起薪水 |
[32:57] | I… couldn’t. | -我不能… |
[32:58] | I’ll not hear protest. | -我不接受拒绝 |
[33:05] | Well… | 那么… |
[33:08] | thank you… | -谢谢你 -好了 |
[33:08] | Now, let’s rouse those girls, or you’ll miss your train! | 我们去叫那些女孩起床 否则要错过火车了 |
[33:15] | No, no, that’s just, um… | 接着要… |
[33:17] | that’s just sugar. | 只要放糖就好 |
[33:26] | Egg, egg. | 鸡蛋… |
[33:47] | I, uh, I couldn’t remember what you took. | 我…不太记得你平常的做法 |
[33:50] | – I didn’t ask you to bring… – Oh, for goodness sake, Marilla! | -我没有要你… -看在老天份上 玛丽拉 |
[33:53] | Just let me help you! | 让我帮帮你 |
[33:55] | You just can’t lie up here thinking terrible thoughts | 你不能躺在床上胡思乱想 |
[33:57] | and not let me try to do anything for you! | -不让我为你做点事 |
[33:59] | – I don’t need… – No, it’s the least I can do! | -我不需要… |
[34:01] | It’s my fault, too! It wasn’t just her! | 最起码我能做这些! 我也有错!不是只有她! |
[34:04] | Uh, who? | -谁? |
[34:06] | Mother! | -母亲 |
[34:08] | You’ve lost me. | -我听糊涂了 |
[34:09] | That you were robbed of your life | -掠夺你人生的人 |
[34:11] | your possibilities, it wasn’t just by her, it was me. | 夺走你的可能性 不是只有她 我也有错 |
[34:15] | I mean, I needed you. | 我当时需要你 |
[34:16] | And you had to stay here and take care of me. Otherwise… | 所以你必须留下照顾我 |
[34:19] | Otherwise nothing. | -否则… -没有否则 |
[34:21] | You think I feel an ounce of regret about that? | 你认为我对此有丝毫后悔吗? |
[34:24] | It’s been you and me, all these years. | 一直以来只有你和我 这么多年了 |
[34:29] | She didn’t choose what overtook her. | -她并非选择被击倒 |
[34:31] | – She didn’t choose to fight it. – She’d lost a child! | -但她也没有反抗 |
[34:34] | She had other children! | -她失去了一个孩子 -她还有其他孩子 |
[34:43] | No one can understand what that must’ve been like. | 没有人能体会那种感受 |
[34:47] | We all lost Michael. | 我们都失去了麦可 |
[34:50] | And you lost Michael | 你也失去了麦可 |
[34:52] | and you got up every morning and you raised me. | 但你每天早上打起精神 并且养大了我 |
[34:57] | And you will do that for Anne | 而你也会扶养安妮长大 |
[34:58] | because you are stronger than our mother. | 因为你比母亲更坚强 |
[35:09] | I think sometimes… | 我有时会想… |
[35:12] | if things had been different | 事情或许会有所不同 |
[35:14] | if she’d forced herself, if she’d been able to… | 如果她能强迫自己 假如她有能力… |
[35:21] | I suppose I hardened some… to cope. | 我想我多少变得冷酷 为了面对生活 |
[35:27] | And I suppose I… | 我想我也… |
[35:29] | I shut down, as well. | 我也封闭自我了 |
[35:33] | Look at us… gabbing on. | 瞧瞧我俩 竟说些没用的 |
[35:42] | I suppose a certain redhead… | 我想某个红发小女孩 |
[35:45] | might be, uh… | 可能… |
[35:48] | reversing some of those effects. | 有助于化解过去造成的影响 |
[35:52] | But listen now. | 但你听好了 |
[35:54] | Whatever we’re facing… | 无论我们面对什么状况 |
[35:56] | we’ll face it as a family… | 我们全家人一起面对 |
[35:59] | the three of us. | 我们三个一起 |
[36:19] | Thank you! Farewell! | 谢谢你们 再见了 |
[36:31] | I don’t even know where to start! | 我甚至不知道该从何说起 |
[36:33] | It went well, then? | 看来一切顺利 是吧? |
[36:35] | “Well” doesn’t even begin to explain it! | “顺利”根本无法形容 |
[36:37] | It was the most wonderful ti… | 那简直是最美妙的… |
[36:41] | – Where’s Marilla? – Oh, she’s in bed. | -玛丽拉人呢? -她在床上休息 |
[36:45] | She’s under the weather. Just a bit, I mean. Not to worry. | 她有点感冒 不太严重 别担心 |
[36:49] | I know she’d love to see you. | 我知道她会想见你 |
[37:00] | I won’t disturb you, Marilla. I just wanted to see you. | 我不会打扰你 玛丽拉 我只是想见你 |
[37:02] | Come in. Please. | 快进来吧 |
[37:04] | It’s only a headache. | 我只是头痛而已 |
[37:10] | – What happened? – Oh, a little mishap. It’s nothing. | -你怎么了? -一点小事 不要紧 |
[37:14] | Thank you for the portrait. | 谢谢你留给我的素描 |
[37:16] | I still missed you very much, but it helped. | 我仍然很想你 但那稍有帮助 |
[37:19] | – You missed me? – I did. | -你有想我? -我有想你 |
[37:22] | Now… | 现在…告诉我全部经过吧 |
[37:24] | tell me everything. | |
[37:25] | Was it an adventure? | 这场冒险精彩吗? |
[37:27] | Perhaps you could speak it quietly? Oh. | 或许你能小声点说? |
[37:31] | Oh, Marilla, it was indeed a dream. | 玛丽拉 感觉就像一场梦 |
[37:34] | Everyone was so smart and interesting. | 每个人都好聪明和幽默 |
[37:38] | It felt as though you could be any way in the world | 感觉无论你以任何形式存在 |
[37:40] | and there might be a place for you. | -那儿的人都能包容你 |
[37:42] | – That sounds lovely. – Oh, you would adore it! | -听起来真棒 你会喜欢的 |
[37:45] | Oh, and… | 对了 |
[37:48] | Oh. Well, well. | 还有… 我的天呀… |
[37:50] | Everyone wore them, from the most proper gentleman to… | 每个人都戴着这花环 不论是盛装打扮的绅士或… |
[37:55] | well… me. | 像我这样 |
[38:02] | Don’t think you can take advantage of me in my weakened state. | 别以为你能趁我虚弱时占我便宜 |
[38:06] | Well, now… I feel better already. | 瞧 我已经感觉好多了 |
[38:12] | I think I learned some things about love, too. | 我想我也对爱有了更深的了解 |
[38:15] | It doesn’t look the same for everyone. It can come in so many forms. | 爱在每个人的眼里都不同 它能以许多样貌表现 |
[38:20] | And how can there be anything wrong with a life | 而且人生何来错误 |
[38:22] | if it’s spent with a person you love? | 当你能与所爱的人共度? |
[38:34] | Well, I don’t think I can argue with that. | 我想你说得没错 |
[38:53] | “I remembered that the real world was wide | “我印象中的真实世界宽广辽阔 |
[38:56] | and that a varied field of hopes and fears | 那片土地充满希望、恐惧… |
[38:59] | of sensations and excitements | 震撼、激动人心的事物 |
[39:02] | awaited those who had the courage to go forth… | 静待着勇敢的人前往探索 |
[39:05] | into its expanse… | 深入其无垠境地 |
[39:09] | to seek real knowledge of life amidst its perils.” | 于危难中寻求真正的人生知识” |
[39:16] | Isn’t that the most perfectly inspiring composition of words? | 不觉得这是所听过 最振奋人心的文句吗? |
[39:20] | Aunt Josephine asked me to read it aloud at the party and I did! | 约瑟芬姑妈请我在派对上朗诵 所以我读了这段 |
[39:25] | Well, I-I can’t seem to tell you whether it was word perfect or not. | 我似乎无法确定你是否有漏词 |
[39:29] | There’s no shame in reading glasses, Marilla. | 戴老花眼镜并不可耻 玛丽拉 |
[39:33] | Straining the eyes can give you terrible headaches. | 眯眼过度会导致头痛的 |
[39:36] | I suppose I’ll have to see an oculist. | 我想我是必须去看眼科了 |
[39:39] | No jokes about my age, thank you very much. | 请别笑话我的年纪 非常感谢 |
[39:43] | And a word or phrase that makes specific | 一种用来形容单字或词组 |
[39:47] | the meaning of another word or phrase? | 赋予其特定意义的词性称为? |
[39:53] | Perhaps the good doctor can tell us the answer. | 或许我们优秀的医生知道答案? |
[40:00] | The answer is modifier, sir. | 答案是修饰词 先生 |
[40:02] | And I managed to learn that with no extra time from you. | 还有这是我靠自己学的 不劳你多费时间 |
[40:09] | Correct. | 回答正确 |
[40:15] | – Bye, Anne. – Bye, Ruby. | -再见 -再见 鲁比 |
[40:22] | The good doctor? | 优秀的医生? |
[40:26] | Someday, I… hope I get there. | 我想某天吧 希望能实现 |
[40:28] | In the meantime, it feels good to know what I want. | 于此期间 弄清自己所想感觉很好 |
[40:32] | You’ll get there, if you… go where your passions lead you. | 只要顺从你内心的向往 你会得偿所愿的 |
[40:55] | – Hello. | – Hello. -你好 -你好 |
[41:07] | Gilbert may know just want he wants to be | 基尔伯特或许清楚自己的志向 |
[41:10] | but does he have a beautiful connection to words? | 但他与文字有着美妙的联结吗? |
[41:13] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样想 |
[41:16] | I thought you said that was the Pen of Duplicity. | 我以为你说那是诈骗之笔 |
[41:19] | Yes, but I think it’s been properly exorcised. | 没错 但我想它的邪气已经彻底驱逐 |
[41:24] | – Hmm. – Are you going to be a writer? | 你想成为一名作家吗? |
[41:27] | Maybe. Maybe I’ll be a lot of things. | 或许吧 或许我有无限的可能 |
[41:35] | I now dub thee the Pen of Possibility. | 我现在称其为可能性之笔 |