时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Ruby, this is serious. | 鲁比 |
[00:29] | We’re supposed to be studying each other’s lips. | 这不是开玩笑 我们该好好研究彼此的嘴唇 |
[00:32] | I think yours are delicate and inviting. | -我认为你的嘴唇娇软诱人 -真的吗? |
[00:34] | – Really? – And Tillie’s are soft, even to the eye. | 而提莉双唇柔和 看着匀称 |
[00:37] | And Jane’s are shaped like a rosebud that’s beginning to bloom. | 简的唇形如同即将绽放的玫瑰花蕾 |
[00:40] | Mine are awful. | 我的嘴唇糟透了 |
[00:42] | Like the fat caterpillars that live in our old willow tree. | 活像柳树上的两只胖毛毛虫 |
[00:45] | – They do look a bit swollen. – It’s my own fault. | -确实感觉有点肿 -是我自己的错 |
[00:47] | I have a terrible habit of chewing on my bottom lip when I’m thinking. | 我有个坏习惯 思考时总会不自觉咬下唇 |
[00:50] | The trouble is that I’m always thinking. | 问题是我老是在思考 |
[00:53] | Are they unpleasant to look at? | -看起来很不讨喜吗? |
[00:55] | They are perfectly pink and luscious. | -你的嘴唇很粉红水嫩 |
[00:57] | Diana, you without a doubt have the best, most kissable Cupid’s bow. | 戴安娜 你无疑拥有 最完美、最吸引人的丘比特弓唇 |
[01:02] | And the brightest smile to light any heart. | 以及能点亮人心的灿烂笑容 |
[01:05] | Do you think that Prissy and Mr Phillips have kissed? | 你们认为普瑞丝 和菲利普老师接过吻吗? |
[01:10] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:11] | But soon, I imagine. | 但我想可能快了 |
[01:14] | Prissy’s studying for her Queen’s Academy entrance exams | 普瑞丝正在准备皇后学院的入学考试 |
[01:16] | and sometimes Mr Phillips stops by our house to give her extra help. | 有时菲利普老师会顺路过来 替她做课外辅导 |
[01:20] | Prissy is only two years older than us. | 普瑞丝只比我们大两岁 |
[01:24] | I mean to have an official beau by the time I’m 15. | 我打算15岁时有正式交往对象 |
[01:26] | I hope Gilbert will be back by then. | 希望基尔伯特到时回来了 |
[01:29] | You think of nothing but beaus, Ruby. | 你满脑子就是交往对象 鲁比 |
[01:31] | Well, what’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不对? |
[01:33] | I’ve never even seen a real kiss before. | 我从未见过真正的吻 |
[01:35] | My parents don’t go in for that kind of thing. | 我的父母不太热衷这种事 |
[01:37] | I once overheard Mrs Lynde | 我有一次不小心听到 |
[01:40] | and her husband share a kiss! | 林德太太和她丈夫接吻 |
[01:42] | It sounded like a cow dragging its hind hoof out of a swamp! | 那声音好像牛的后脚在沼泽里挣扎 |
[01:47] | If someone were to kiss me, I’m afraid I would do something silly | 如果有人亲吻我 |
[01:51] | or… forget to do something I should do. | 我怕自己会做出愚蠢举动 或忘了该如何反应 |
[01:55] | What are the rules? Why don’t they teach kissing etiquette? | 有规矩可循吗? 大人为何不教我们亲吻礼仪? |
[02:00] | We could make a game. | 我们玩个游戏 |
[02:01] | To see who could conduct the most romantic courtship. | 看谁能想出最浪漫的求爱戏码 |
[02:05] | With brave knights! And enchanted princesses | 有勇敢的骑士、被下魔咒的公主 |
[02:07] | and sorcerers and desperadoes! | 还有巫师和亡命之徒 |
[02:10] | It’d be great practice. | 这会是很棒的练习 |
[02:12] | Diana, you can play the gallant young man. | 戴安娜 |
[02:14] | Oh… | 你来扮演英勇的青年 |
[02:17] | Prince Wisteria, wilt thou let fly the Feather of Fortune | 威斯提亚王子 你是否愿献命运于此羽毛 |
[02:21] | and choose thy heart-pure maiden? | 任其为你选择一名心地纯洁女子? |
[02:24] | I shall. | 我愿意 |
[02:48] | What should I do, Diana? | 我该怎么做 戴安娜? |
[02:49] | Uh, Tillie… you shouldn’t talk to Prince Wisteria | 提莉 你和威斯提亚王子对话 |
[02:52] | as though he were our friend, Diana. | 不能像他是我们的朋友戴安娜一般 |
[02:54] | It spoils the effect. | 那会破坏气氛 |
[02:58] | I-I’m waiting for my handsome young prince to come and claim me! | 我等待着年轻英俊的王子前来拥有我 |
[03:06] | Ahem. | |
[03:07] | Why, who is this fair and noble maiden? | 这位美丽高贵的小姐是谁? |
[03:13] | Oh! | |
[03:18] | – Why must the girl wait for the boy? – What? | 为何女孩一定要等男孩行动? |
[03:20] | – Anne! – Are you mad? | -什么? -安妮 你疯了吗? |
[03:22] | If I wanted to kiss a boy, couldn’t I just… kiss him? | 若我想亲一个男孩 难道不能直接亲他吗? |
[03:25] | No! Anne! | 不行! 安妮! 不行! |
[03:34] | NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | |
[03:42] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | 原创剧集 |
[03:45] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | (人生是希望的坟场) |
[03:53] | ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?) |
[04:00] | ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达) |
[04:07] | – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (在月光下的树上过夜) |
[04:20] | What of you? I like our change of plans, Doc. | 多美的景色 我喜欢这个计划变动 医生 |
[04:24] | Canada. Excited to go. | 加拿大 叫人兴奋期待 |
[04:26] | You’re daring, coming to this level of the deck. | 你好大胆 跑上来这层甲板 |
[04:29] | Fireman hears about you coming up here, you can expect trouble. | 被锅炉工知道你上来 可就麻烦大了 |
[04:33] | I can live down trouble. | 麻烦我不怕 |
[04:35] | I want to see where I’m headed for once. Feel the wind on my face. | 一次也好 我想看自己前进的方向 感受风吹过我的脸 |
[04:39] | Avonlea ahead of me. | 艾凡里镇就在我前方 |
[04:42] | Ten years on this ship humpin’ coal. | 替这艘船铲了十年的煤 |
[04:45] | I earned this. | 这是我应得的 |
[04:47] | Besides, what they going to do? Sack me? Toss me overboard? | 再说他们能怎样? 炒我鱿鱼?把我丢下船? |
[04:51] | Worst-case scenario, I get the latrine. | 最糟的情况就是扫厕所 |
[04:53] | If my choices were that or latrine duty | 若选择是跳海或扫厕所 |
[04:56] | I might take my chances with the Atlantic. | 我可能会投入大西洋怀抱 |
[04:59] | Choices. | 选择 |
[05:02] | I like that word. | 我喜欢这个词 |
[05:05] | Things are going to change startin’ right now. | 从现在起 一切将有所改变 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[05:14] | Have you ever noticed what cheerful things brooks are? | 你们知道小溪为何使人心情愉悦吗? |
[05:16] | They’re always laughing. | 因为潺潺水声如笑声 |
[05:18] | – How sweet! – Hello. | 多可爱的想法 |
[05:19] | Hello. | |
[05:22] | Let’s get ’em! | 走 去整她们 谁笑了? |
[05:25] | – Ah! – Bloomies! | 灯笼裤!内裤! |
[05:26] | Knickers! | |
[05:34] | No! Stop! | -住手! |
[05:35] | – Look at Princess Cordelia now! – We can see your bloomers! | -瞧科迪莉亚公主现在的模样 -你的灯笼裤露出来了 |
[05:38] | – Little scarecrow! – No! | -瘦竹竿 住手! |
[05:40] | Anne Shirley, you are the scrawniest, homeliest red-haired freckled witch | 安妮雪利 |
[05:44] | that ever lived. | 你是瘦得要死… 又长得难看的红发雀斑女巫 |
[05:46] | No one will ever want you. | 没有人会想要你 |
[05:52] | Keep your hands off! | 把你们手脚放干净! |
[05:54] | – Whoa! – You mustn’t mind them, Anne. | 不用介意他们 |
[05:56] | They’re just boys being boys. They love to torment our lives out. | 男孩就是男孩 他们就爱作弄女孩 |
[06:00] | I do mind. I mind a great deal. | 我介意 我非常介意 |
[06:02] | A skirt is not an invitation! | 裙子不是允许你们乱来的邀请 |
[06:10] | Anne, are you alright? | 安妮 你没事吧? |
[06:30] | Quiet, all of you. | 请安静 所有人 |
[06:33] | Settle down, ev… eryone. | 请坐好…各位 |
[06:39] | I think Diana made a very convincing prince. | 我觉得戴安娜扮王子非常有说服力 |
[06:41] | Me, too. | 我也这样想 |
[06:42] | I was going for daring, dashing, and a little bit wicked. | 我想表现勇敢 潇洒又带点坏劲的感觉 |
[06:46] | Well, who needs real boys when we have Prince Wisteria? | 有威斯提亚王子 |
[06:49] | What are you talking about? | 谁还需要真正的男孩? 你们在聊什么? |
[06:52] | Anne invited us over for an afternoon of parlour games. | 安妮刚才邀请我们 下午去她家里玩游戏 |
[06:55] | All of you? | 你们所有人? |
[07:00] | Parlour games? Without boys? | 玩游戏?没有男孩加入? |
[07:02] | Fine for you. | 挺适合你们 |
[07:03] | I’m far too mature for such childish amusements. | 对我而言 这种小孩的活动太幼稚 (周长) (周长=A+) |
[07:36] | Billy. | 比利 |
[07:57] | Prissy. | -普瑞丝 |
[07:58] | Mother is so very pleased that you are aiding and abetting my higher education. | -母亲相当开心 你为了我升学尽一份力 |
[08:06] | When you squeezed my hand in secret | 当你暗暗地握住我的手 |
[08:08] | I too felt it was a pity we were not alone. | 我也感到可惜 我俩并非独处 |
[08:17] | Yes, well, um… | 是… |
[08:21] | I-I’d better… | 我最好… |
[08:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:26] | – I’m due at home. – Hmm. | 我该回家了 |
[08:29] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[08:41] | Whomever the bottle points to… | 无论瓶子指向谁 |
[08:43] | you are permitted to kiss. | 你们就能接吻 |
[08:45] | It needs to be boy, girl, boy, girl. | 坐位必须男、女相间 |
[08:47] | Where does that leave Cole? | 那柯尔算什么? |
[08:50] | Jane, go sit next to your dumb brother. | 简 去坐你的智障哥哥旁边 |
[08:53] | Tillie, you’re over there. | 提莉 你坐到那边 |
[08:56] | And, Anne, switch places with Charlie. | 然后安妮和查理交换位置 |
[09:03] | Billy doesn’t know anything about anything. | 比利根本什么都不懂 |
[09:05] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很庆幸有你加入 |
[09:07] | Didn’t have much of a choice. | 我没多少选择 |
[09:10] | Who would like to spin first? | 谁想头一个先来? |
[09:12] | Diana! | 戴安娜 |
[09:14] | Uh… | |
[09:29] | – Moody. – Me? | -穆迪 -我吗? |
[09:32] | Now you have to kiss. | 现在你们必须接吻 |
[09:34] | On the mouth. | 嘴对嘴 |
[09:46] | – Good afternoon, Moody. – Good afternoon, Diana. | -午安 穆迪 -午安 戴安娜 |
[09:49] | I’m going to kiss you now. | 我要亲你了 |
[10:03] | Your turn, Anne. | 轮到你 安妮 |
[10:06] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[10:07] | No way. | 我绝对不要 |
[10:09] | Ugly orphan. | 丑孤儿 |
[10:10] | No one will ever want you. | 没有人会想要你 |
[10:12] | What are you afraid of, Anne? | 你在害怕什么 安妮? |
[10:15] | I seem to recall you knowing a lot about intimate relations. | 我记得你似乎对亲密关系颇有了解 |
[10:18] | You are the scrawniest, homeliest, red-haired freckled witch that ever lived! | 你是瘦得要死又难看的红发雀斑女巫 |
[10:22] | You’re from unfortunate circumstances. | 你的家世背景可怜 |
[10:25] | No one will ever want you. | 没有人会想要你 |
[10:27] | This can’t be your first kiss. | 这该不会是你的初吻吧 |
[10:30] | Squeak! Squeak! | 小老鼠 吱吱叫 |
[10:32] | Squeak! Freak. | 快出声 怪胎 |
[10:36] | Squeak! Freak! | 快出声 怪胎 |
[10:40] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[10:41] | Ever been kissed… | 你有被亲吻过吗? |
[10:44] | Anne? | 安妮? |
[10:47] | Y… | 是… |
[10:48] | No! | 没有 |
[10:55] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[11:01] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[11:04] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[11:07] | Why did you run, Anne? | 你为何要跑走 安妮? |
[11:08] | That Josie Pye! | 那个乔西帕伊 |
[11:09] | For someone with such a lack of imagination | 身为一个想象力贫乏的人 |
[11:11] | she certainly knows how to invent cruel and unusual forms of torture! | 她倒是很懂如何发明残酷异常的折磨 |
[11:14] | Why should I be forced to give an expression of tenderness | 为何我该被迫表现柔弱一面 |
[11:16] | to indifferent or, in some cases, repulsive persons? | 让那些无关紧要、甚至讨厌的人看? |
[11:20] | Billy wasn’t very nice at all. | 比利的行为并不友善 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry he hurt your feelings. | 我很抱歉他伤了你的感情 |
[11:25] | The whole thing hurts everyone’s feelings. | 整件事对大家都是伤害 |
[11:27] | It’s not conducive! | 丝毫没有帮助 |
[11:29] | Con… ducive? | 没有帮助? |
[11:31] | To understanding anything about romance. | 完全无助于了解恋爱 |
[11:39] | Well, at least the snow is romantical. | 至少这些雪很浪漫 |
[11:42] | Just as I was leaving, Moody pulled me aside | 当我要离开时 穆迪把我拉到一旁 |
[11:45] | and told me that my kiss was like fresh butter. | 告诉我那个吻就像新鲜奶油 |
[11:47] | You have to admit that’s rather romantic. | 你不得不说那挺浪漫 |
[11:49] | It’s different for you, Diana, because everyone wants to kiss you. | 那是因为你不同 每个人都想吻你 |
[11:54] | – Hello, Miss Barry. – Bonjour, Jerry. | 你好 巴里小姐 你好 杰瑞 |
[11:57] | Et elle parle français! C’t’une fille ben fine, lê! | 她会说法语!你真是完美的女人 |
[12:00] | Ceci est une maniare de parler tras differente du français classique. | 你说的方言和正统法语差很多 |
[12:03] | Est ce que tu me comprends? | 你能懂我说的话吗? |
[12:04] | Comprends que t’es la plus belle fille que j’aie jamais vu. | 我懂你是我见过最美的女孩 |
[12:06] | Leave my friend alone, Jerry! | 别烦我的朋友 杰瑞 |
[12:08] | It’s fine, Anne. He said I’m the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen. | 没关系 安妮 他说我是他见过最美的女孩 |
[12:13] | Thank you, but you’re very bold. | 谢谢你 但这么说很放肆 |
[12:19] | What does it feel like to be divinely beautiful, Diana? | 拥有如此美貌感觉如何? |
[12:22] | – That’s very kind, but I’m not div… – No, you are. | -你人真好 但… -不 |
[12:25] | Please answer the question. I have to know. | 别否认 拜托回答我 我必须知道 |
[12:30] | Compliments are nice | 有人赞美很好 |
[12:32] | but… I’d rather be smart. | 但我宁愿做聪明人 |
[12:45] | What is the purpose of kissing? | 接吻的目的为何? |
[12:52] | Is it… supposed to feel good? | 正常来说感觉很好吗? |
[12:54] | “With one long kiss my whole soul through. | “一记长吻借由双唇吸吮我的灵魂 |
[12:56] | My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew.” | 犹如阳光啜饮露水” |
[12:59] | Tennyson. | 丁尼生写的 |
[13:01] | But kissing reminds me more of a… mother bird feeding its baby. | 但亲吻让我联想到母鸟喂食幼鸟 |
[13:05] | The thought makes me queasy. | 那想法令我反胃 |
[13:08] | And what is the perfect kiss? Is it really sweeter than honey cake? | 怎样才算完美的吻? 当真比蜂蜜蛋糕更甜美吗? |
[13:13] | And if a kiss is such a big idea, then why is it such a small word? | 而且若亲吻如此有深意 为何单字这么短? |
[13:16] | It should be long and difficult to say. | 应该由许多字母组成 发音更饶舌 |
[13:18] | I’ve been trying to think of a more appropriate name for it | 我一直在想更确切的字眼 |
[13:20] | but nothing gives me a thrill. | 但没什么能让我颤动 |
[13:22] | I assume kissing should give you a thrill | 我想象亲吻会令人浑身酥麻 |
[13:24] | but I’m afraid I’ll never find out. | 但我恐怕永远无法得知 |
[13:28] | Do you think one can have a tragical romance without ever being kissed? | 你们想人是否能经历一场悲恋 却从未拥有一个吻? |
[13:40] | Well, now, um… | 怎么说… |
[13:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:44] | Have either of you ever kissed anyone? | 你们哪位有过接吻经验吗? |
[13:50] | I… | 我… |
[13:52] | I should, uh… Barn. | 我该…去谷仓 |
[13:56] | For pity’s sake, Anne, hold your tongue. | 老天 安妮 请闭上嘴 |
[13:59] | – Show some propriety here at supper. – Sorry. | -遵守一下餐桌礼仪 -抱歉 |
[14:08] | When would be a better time to ask? | 何时更适合问呢? |
[14:14] | Some other time. | 其他时间 |
[14:33] | – How was latrine duty, dear? – Boy, haul your tail. | -厕所扫得如何 |
[14:36] | Ugh! | 亲爱的? -小子 |
[14:40] | – Ugh! – Still worth it. | 别烦 |
[14:41] | Have to make that hay while the sun shine. | 仍然值得 做人得把握时机 |
[14:44] | – Ain’t that what you farm boys say? – You know what else they say? | 这话不是出自你们农家子弟? |
[14:47] | Don’t put the cart before the horse. This is gonna be a long few days. | 知道他们还说什么吗? |
[14:51] | Lucky for me, I can’t smell it anymore. | 做人别本末倒置 |
[14:54] | Ugh… | -这味道会持续好几天 |
[14:59] | Ugh! | -幸好 我早就不闻其臭了 |
[15:27] | Ah, isn’t it good to be alive on winter mornings like this! | 冬天早晨能如此醒来真是美好对吧? |
[15:33] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert! Goodness gracious, what’s happened here? | 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 你怎么回事? |
[15:36] | It’s decorative. For beauty’s sake. | 只是一点装饰 为了变美 |
[15:39] | Even birds have pretty plumage, Marilla. | 就连鸟儿都有漂亮羽毛 玛丽拉 |
[15:41] | Plumage, fiddlesticks! | 什么羽毛 胡说八道 |
[15:43] | Take all that out of your hair at once. You look ridiculous. | 立刻从你头上拆掉 看起来多荒唐 |
[15:47] | Marilla, please, please, let me wear them to school! | 玛丽拉 拜托 让我绑着去学校 |
[15:49] | For the land’s sake, that’s the last place you want to wear them, believe me. | 老天 相信我 那是你最不想这样出现的地方 |
[15:52] | I know you don’t understand or imagine, but if you had red hair | 我明白你无法体会或想象 |
[15:56] | you would want to cover it too! | 但你若是红发也会想掩饰 |
[15:57] | I do not condone unnecessary adornment. | 我不允许多余花俏的饰品 |
[15:59] | Off they come. | 快拆掉 |
[16:01] | Marilla, how can you be so unfeeling? | 玛丽拉 你怎么能如此无情? |
[16:04] | Years of practice. | 多年的练习 |
[16:06] | Now, you know I always mean what I say. | -好了 你知道我说一不二 |
[16:09] | – But I need to be beautiful. – Enough of this foolishness. | -但我必须变美 胡闹够了 |
[16:12] | You’ll take them out at once. | 马上拆掉! 搞什么? |
[16:40] | I wish I were a tree. | 真希望我是一棵树 |
[16:42] | Then I would have different hair for every season. | 就能随着季节换上不同发型 |
[16:44] | I would have pretty spring buds | 春天会有美好的嫩绿新芽 |
[16:47] | and a full head of blossoms in summer… | 还有夏天满枝头绽放的花朵 |
[16:50] | vibrant autumn colours, and then… | 秋天的鲜艳色彩 然后… |
[16:58] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[17:02] | – What do you think? – Well… | 你觉得如何? 怎么说… |
[17:06] | You hold your head with such an air. | 你散发一种自信风采 |
[17:09] | Here. If you don’t mind, I’d just make one or two adjustments. | 这样吧 你不介意的话 我替你稍微做个调整 |
[17:14] | For balance. May I? | 平衡一下 可以吗? |
[17:24] | Oh, that’ll look divine, Anne. | 那看起来美极了 安妮 |
[17:28] | – Um, Diana, could you…? – Oh. | 戴安娜 麻烦你… |
[17:43] | Sorry everyone’s staring at us. | 抱歉大家全盯着我们瞧 |
[17:55] | I didn’t think Cole could… | -我不知道柯尔会绑头发 |
[17:56] | How I wish we were doing recitations today | -我真希望今天上台背诵 |
[17:59] | when appearance is of paramount importance. | 毕竟没什么比外表更重要 |
[18:01] | Recitations… | 上台背诵是最令人煎熬的折磨 |
[18:03] | are the purest form of torture. | |
[18:05] | Torture? You can’t be serious. | 折磨?你不是说真的吧 |
[18:08] | Standing up in front of a classroom, everyone staring at me? | 站在全班面前 所有人盯着我? |
[18:11] | – That’s the whole joy of it! – No joy at all. | 那正是乐趣所在 |
[18:14] | It’s like being under a microscope. | 一点都不有趣 感觉像被人用放大镜检视 |
[18:17] | I just feel… too… | 我觉得自己…太高 |
[18:19] | tall, too seen, too… | 太赤裸、太… |
[18:23] | weird. | 怪异 |
[18:26] | Oh, it’s beautiful, Cole! | 这样美极了 柯尔 |
[18:30] | Cole Mackenzie! | 柯尔麦肯锡! |
[18:33] | Since you seem to have such… feminine proclivities | 既然你有这般女性倾向 |
[18:37] | we shall indulge your taste of it this morning. | 就让你享受当女生的滋味 |
[18:39] | You can sit with the girls. | 今天和女生一起坐 |
[18:45] | What? | -什么? |
[18:46] | No… no! | -他要和女生一起坐 我知道 |
[19:16] | The egg goes in when it’s off the heat. | 锅子离火后 就能放入鸡蛋 |
[19:21] | Can’t believe you’re sharing your secret recipe after all these years! | 真不敢相信 经过这么多年 你竟然肯分享这秘方 |
[19:25] | Nothing stays the same forever. | 世上没有事情永远不变 |
[19:28] | I… | 我… |
[19:29] | I wonder if you might offer me some advice, Rachel. | 不晓得你能否给我一点建议 雷切尔 |
[19:33] | I knew it. As soon as you invited me over | 我就知道 你一开口邀我过来 |
[19:36] | I said to Thomas, “Something must be vexing Marilla. | 我就向托马斯说“玛丽拉有事烦恼 |
[19:39] | Since when does she need my help making her own matchless plum puffs?” | 不然怎会要我帮忙 制作她拿手的李子泡芙” |
[19:43] | Children. They get older. | 还不是孩子 他们会长大 |
[19:47] | Anne has started asking about… | -安妮开始问些… |
[19:48] | The dreaded questions. | -可怕的问题 |
[19:50] | She is preoccupied with kissing, of all things. | 她现在满脑子都想着亲吻之类的 |
[19:55] | I admit, I’m a woman of narrow experience on this matter. | 我必须承认我缺乏这方面经验 |
[19:59] | You’ve certainly taken on a great responsibility, Marilla. | 你揽的这责任绝对不小 玛丽拉 |
[20:03] | That Anne is full of original sin. | 安妮那女孩浑身都是原罪 |
[20:05] | A young girl shouldn’t be asking such questions. | 一名年轻女孩不该问这种问题 |
[20:08] | Let her know what’s what. “Spare the rod and spoil the child.” | 让她认清界线 孩子不打不成器 |
[20:13] | That’s what I say. | 这就是我的想法 |
[20:15] | If I whacked the child every time she asked me a slew of questions | 假如每次发问就打她 |
[20:17] | she’d be black and blue. | 那孩子要全身发紫了 |
[20:19] | She’s an inquisitive little thing. | 她这小丫头太好奇 |
[20:21] | And at this age, you have got to lay down the ground rules | 小孩到这年纪 你要立下原则 |
[20:24] | and lay them down hard. | 而且要坚定立场 |
[20:26] | Over kissing? | -只因为接吻? |
[20:27] | I’ve brought up ten children and buried two | -我一手养大十个孩子 |
[20:30] | and they’d all testify to the efficiency of my methods. | 另外埋了两个 他们都能见证我的教养有效 |
[20:33] | I’ve no doubt. | -无庸置疑 |
[20:34] | Of course, folks that have raised children know that you’ve got to expect the unexpected | -养过孩子的人都知道 你要随时准备有意外发生 |
[20:38] | when it comes to flesh and blood. | 毕竟他们是活生生的人 |
[20:40] | I recall a time I came home to find my eldest, Thomas Jr | 记得有次我回家 抓到我家老大 小托马斯 |
[20:44] | setting fire to the drapes. | 对着窗帘点火 |
[20:46] | Nothing a birch switch couldn’t cure. | 天底下没有藤条解决不了的事 |
[20:49] | Was that before or after he burned down your shed? | 打他是玩火之前或之后? |
[21:03] | Rachel does have the effect of making you want to do | 雷切尔总有办法 |
[21:05] | the complete opposite of what she suggests. | 让人想与她建议的做法 完全背道而驰 |
[21:07] | Would you stop that infernal racket! | 你能否停止这吵死人的声音? |
[21:10] | I can’t hear myself think. | 我无法听见自己思考 |
[21:15] | I don’t believe I could whip a child. | 我不认为我能用藤条打孩子 |
[21:18] | But sometimes I think Anne is possessed. | 但有时安妮仿佛真的着了魔 |
[21:21] | A moment ago she called turning 14 “a solemn occasion.” | 上一秒才说14岁生日是隆重仪式 |
[21:25] | And now it’s this kissing business | 现在又轮到亲吻这回事 |
[21:28] | tying bows in her hair, vain as a peacock. | 在辫子上绑缎带 开始爱慕虚荣 |
[21:32] | – What are we gonna do about it? – I promised you I wouldn’t put my oar in. | -我们该怎么做? -我向你保证过不会插嘴 |
[21:35] | Well, I could use another oar now! I’m rowing around in circles. | 此刻我需要你的意见 我想半天想不出法子 |
[21:39] | Well, now… | 怎么说 |
[21:41] | I don’t see the harm in her being curious. | 我不觉得她好奇有何不妥 |
[21:43] | Matthew Cuthbert, I don’t understand you. | 马修卡斯伯特 我不懂你 |
[21:46] | I seem to remember, with you and John Blythe… | 我印象中你曾和约翰布莱斯… |
[21:50] | Yes. | -是的 |
[21:51] | Wasn’t there a stolen kiss or two? | -他没有偷吻过你一、两回吗? |
[21:54] | How would you know? | 你又怎么会知道? |
[21:57] | No one stole anything. | 没有人偷做过任何事 |
[22:01] | What do you suggest? | 你有何建议? |
[22:04] | Well… | 我是说 |
[22:05] | I mean, if we want to do right by Anne | 我们若想好好把安妮抚养成人 |
[22:09] | I reckon that means seeing that she has a fuller life | 我想那表示希望她拥有更丰富的人生 |
[22:13] | than us. | 比起我们俩 |
[22:19] | Give… | 给予… |
[22:23] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[22:33] | Mr Phillips had no right to insult you like that. | 菲利普老师无权那样羞辱你 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry you had to endure it. | -我很遗憾你必须忍受那一切 |
[22:38] | – It’s fine. – It’s scandalous. | -没关系 |
[22:41] | He’s never liked me. | -实在令人愤慨 -他从来都不喜欢我 |
[22:42] | He doesn’t seem to like anyone. Except Prissy. | 他似乎谁都不喜欢 除了普瑞丝 |
[22:45] | Have you noticed that I always seem to get detention for no other reason than I’m… | 你是否注意到我老是受惩罚 -不为其他 |
[22:50] | What? | 只因为我… -怎样? |
[22:52] | You’re what, Cole? | -因为你怎样 |
[22:54] | Different. | 柯尔? -不同 |
[22:56] | There’s nothing wrong with different. | 与众不同并非错事 |
[22:59] | I’m unusual, too, and that’s why we’re kindred. | 我也不同 所以我们感到亲近 |
[23:03] | – You’re unique. – I don’t want to be unique. | -你很独特 -我不想要独特 |
[23:06] | Unique means weird. | 独特代表奇怪异常 |
[23:08] | I think it means… | 我想那是形容独一无二的非凡特质 |
[23:09] | singular and extraordinary. | |
[23:12] | Well, I’d rather be ordinary. | 我情愿当一个平凡人 |
[23:16] | I feel that way sometimes too. | 我有时也这样想 |
[23:18] | But an ordinary person wouldn’t be a brilliant artist. | 但一个平凡人无法成为出色的画家 |
[23:25] | I’m not, but thanks. | 我并不出色 但是谢谢你 |
[23:37] | How was the beauty contest? | 选美比赛顺利吗? |
[23:40] | I mean, school. | 应该是说学校 |
[23:43] | Anne, what did I say about your hair? | 安妮 我说过头发不能怎样? |
[23:45] | I know, but my friend Cole styled it for me | 我知道 但这是我朋友柯尔 替我绑的造型 |
[23:48] | and did such a lovely job that I just had to leave it. | 而且弄得好漂亮 我没办法只好留着 |
[23:51] | Perhaps one day you’ll grow into a style like that | 也许哪天你长大会适合这种造型 |
[23:54] | but for now, I’ll thank you to restore yourself to yourself. | 现在我会感激你恢复原本的模样 |
[23:58] | I know it’s foolish to want to be anything other than what I am, but I can’t help it. | 我知道想成为自己以外的事物很傻 但我就是忍不住 |
[24:02] | I love… pretty things. | 我爱美好的事物 |
[24:06] | Mm. | |
[24:07] | I hate when I look in the glass and I see something that isn’t pretty. | 我讨厌看着镜子时 发现眼前的自己不美 |
[24:10] | It makes me feel so sorrowful. | 让我感觉好悲伤 |
[24:12] | Just as I feel when I see any ugly thing. | 如同我见到丑陋事物的心情 |
[24:15] | I pity it because it’s not beautiful. | 我可怜它们 因为它们不美好 |
[24:18] | Well, I have something that might cheer you up. | 我有个东西或许能让你开心起来 |
[24:22] | We received a letter today. | 今天你收到基尔伯特布莱斯的回信 |
[24:24] | – From Gilbert Blythe. – Oh! Oh, Marilla! | 玛丽拉 |
[24:26] | I’d forgotten about my foreign correspondence! | 我差点忘了那封海外的信 |
[24:29] | Trinidad! | “特立尼达”? |
[24:31] | I imagined that I was writing to some far-flung corner of the world | 我当时想象过自己正写信 给世界某个遥远角落 |
[24:34] | but nowhere this intriguing. | 但远不如这般有趣 |
[24:36] | “Miss Anne Shirley-Cuthbert.” | “安妮雪利卡斯伯特小姐” |
[24:39] | How wonderful! Look at that, Marilla! | 多么美好… -快瞧瞧 |
[24:41] | I saw. | 玛丽拉 -我看见了 |
[24:42] | Do try to learn to take things calmly, child. | 请学着冷静对待事物 孩子 |
[24:45] | How can I be calm when I’ve never seen my name written with “Miss” before? | 这叫我如何冷静 我从未见过我的名字后面有“小姐” |
[24:48] | Well, open it. | 打开吧 |
[24:49] | There’s nothing romantical about this letter, nothing whatsoever. | 这封信不带任何情感成分 丝毫不相关 |
[24:53] | You wrote to him about the gold, as I recall. | 我记得你是给他传达黄金的消息 |
[24:55] | Yes, that’s exactly right. | 对 完全正确 |
[24:58] | I wonder what he said. | 不晓得他回复了什么 (安妮雪利卡斯伯特小姐) |
[25:06] | Not returning to Avonlea? | -不返回艾凡里镇? |
[25:07] | “Indefinitely.” | -无限期 |
[25:09] | When did he send it? | 他何时寄的? |
[25:10] | It was posted three weeks ago from Port of Spain, in Trinidad. | 三周前于特立尼达的西班牙港寄出 |
[25:18] | You could write him back. | 你可以回信给他 |
[25:20] | With your knack for words, I’m sure you could convince him. | 凭你的写作本领 你肯定能说服他 |
[25:22] | Well, considering “there’s gold in Avonlea” didn’t change his mind | 考虑“有黄金”也不改其心意 |
[25:25] | almost makes me grateful that there wasn’t. | 我几乎忍不住感激那是假消息 |
[25:27] | Wouldn’t it have been a personal mortification | 若他因此离开异国港口 |
[25:29] | if he had to leave his exotic port-of-call? | 情况不是极度难堪吗? |
[25:32] | True enough. | 确实有道理 |
[25:34] | In that way, I suppose it’s all worked out for the best. | 这么说来 我想这是最好的结果 |
[25:36] | Besides, if I were to write him again, which I most certainly won’t | 而且我若再写信给他 当然我绝对不会 |
[25:39] | it would be to tell him that there’s no “A” in “indefinitely.” | 我也只是告诉他 “无限期”单字里没有A |
[25:44] | Maybe that was on purpose. Maybe he wants to be pen pals. | 也许他是故意的 可能他想和你当笔友 |
[25:47] | If he’s challenging me to a long-distance duel | 如果他想向我挑战远距离笔战 |
[25:49] | I will not engage. | 我绝不会交战 |
[25:51] | I believe he spelled that word wrong last year. Engage. | 我想他去年也把那个字拼错 |
[25:54] | Engagement. But I… I don’t quite recall. | -“交手”吗? -“交战”但我记不清楚了 |
[25:59] | Ruby will have an affliction. | 鲁比肯定会很难过 |
[26:04] | Let’s give this to her to keep. | -我们把信给她留着吧 |
[26:05] | What? Why? | -什么?为什么? |
[26:07] | For her to cry over? | 让她对着信哭 |
[26:10] | Unless… | 除非…你不想这么做? |
[26:12] | you don’t want to? | |
[26:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[26:20] | – “Dear Anne, it’s very nice to hear…” – Stop! Stop it! Just give it back! | -“亲爱的安妮 很高兴收到…” -住口 |
[26:26] | Ooh… what a gentleman. | 把信还给我 我…? 瞧你多绅士 |
[26:33] | Just more girl stuff. | 不过是一些女生的玩意 |
[27:22] | Why are you still here? | 你为何还在这? |
[27:36] | Oh! Ugh… | |
[27:38] | – Boy, what you doing here? – Fireman sure hates my singing. | -小子 你来这干嘛? -锅炉工不爱我的歌声 |
[27:41] | You got yourself in trouble so you could come help me? | 你故意惹麻烦让自己过来帮我? |
[27:44] | Here. Hurry, put some of this under your nose. | 来吧 |
[27:47] | It’ll help the smell. | 快涂在鼻子底下 能盖过这味道 |
[27:49] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[27:51] | One of our neighbours back home is a pig farmer. | 我家乡有个邻居是养猪户 |
[27:55] | Thyme. | 百里香 |
[27:56] | Trinidadian bush medicine? Nice trick, Doc. | 特立尼达的草药配方? -好妙方 |
[27:59] | Self-preservation. | 医生 -这叫自我防护 |
[28:01] | We have a saying. | 我们有句话说“这种植物会自己长” |
[28:02] | “This plant don’t ask to grow.” Thyme’s hardy, yeah? | 百里香很坚强 |
[28:04] | Doesn’t need minding. Grows where other plants cannot. | 不用人悉心呵护 |
[28:07] | Hopefully like me, in Avonlea. | 草木不发的地方也能生长 希望我也能于艾凡里镇扎根 |
[28:11] | Two more days. | 再过两天 |
[28:13] | Still worth it? | -依然值得吗? |
[28:14] | Get to work. Ugh. | -赶紧做事 |
[28:18] | Ruby would only ruin it with her tears anyway. | 反正鲁比的泪水只会毁了信 |
[28:22] | And then she would cry again… | 然后她会为了信毁掉又哭一回 |
[28:25] | over having ruined it. | |
[28:28] | Better if I hold onto it… for safety. | 由我保管更好 安全起见 |
[28:44] | I wonder if the other foxes ever twit you about your hair. | 不晓得是否有其他狐狸嘲笑你的毛色 |
[28:50] | You’re always alone. | 你总是独来独往 |
[28:52] | Don’t you have a sweetheart? | 你没有另一半吗? |
[28:57] | Maybe we’re just meant to be solitary creatures, you and I. | 也许你和我注定是孤独的个体 |
[29:02] | Just so you know, you’re very beautiful! | 顺便说一声 你非常美丽! |
[29:27] | Anne, before you go, a word. | -安妮 出门前能聊几句吗? |
[29:30] | Yes, Marilla? | -请说 玛丽拉 |
[29:31] | You shouldn’t dwell so much on your looks, Anne. | 你不应该如此执着于外表 安妮 |
[29:34] | I assure you, it’s better to be plain. | 我向你保证长相平凡会更好 |
[29:38] | If you’re beautiful, you get stuck on one path | 如果长得漂亮 你会因此受到局限 |
[29:40] | and that’s all that’s expected of you. | 人们会对你有各种指望 |
[29:43] | Whereas you’ll be able to go through life getting to be exactly who you are | 然而正因为相貌平凡 你能尽情地做自己 |
[29:47] | without calling too much attention to yourself. | 而不会招来过多旁人眼光 |
[29:52] | It’s a gift. Really. | 这是一种恩赐 真的 |
[29:54] | There are more important things than beauty | 世上有许多事比美貌更重要 |
[29:57] | and you’ll have every opportunity to find out. | 而你有各种机会去发现 |
[30:18] | Prissy says that his moustache was scratchy, not soft! | 普瑞丝说他的胡子会扎人 一点都不柔顺 |
[30:23] | What does Cole peeking out of the coats like that remind you of? | 柯尔从那些大衣中探出身子 让你们想到什么吗? |
[30:29] | – I don’t know. – An owl tucked in the hollow of a tree. | -我不晓得 -一只猫头鹰盘踞于树洞中 |
[30:32] | He’s so dedicated to his art. | 他全神贯注于创作 |
[30:34] | Really cultivating his imagination. | 让想象力越发成长 |
[30:37] | He’s very handsome, isn’t he? | -他很帅气 |
[30:39] | You can’t like all the boys! | 对吧? -你不能喜欢所有男孩 |
[30:43] | Sad and handsome. | 悲伤又帅气 |
[30:44] | The poor thing could use some cheering up. | 那可怜的家伙需要来点好事 |
[30:51] | Hello, Cole. | 你好 柯尔 |
[30:54] | I just wanted to say I think it’s too bad our game ended | 我只是想说我很遗憾 那场游戏提早结束 |
[30:58] | before you could have your turn. | 甚至来不及轮到你 |
[31:04] | I suppose I could break the rules and allow you to kiss me now. | 我想我可以破例让你现在亲吻我 |
[31:11] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:12] | What’s wrong with you? Don’t you like girls or something? | 你有什么毛病? 你不喜欢女孩之类的吗? |
[31:17] | I don’t like you. | 我是不喜欢你 |
[31:22] | Cole is a freak! | -柯尔是个怪胎 |
[31:24] | Josie Pye, you take that back! Cole is my friend! | -乔西帕伊 收回这句话 |
[31:28] | Then it’s a match made in heaven. | -柯尔是我的朋友 -看来你们是天生一对 |
[31:43] | Spin. | 转吧 |
[31:56] | I’m not kissing that ugly orphan. | 我才不要亲丑孤儿 |
[32:01] | Arf! Arf-arf-arf! | |
[32:04] | Oh, when her face turns red, it’s like she’s all red. | 瞧她脸一变红 全身都红透了 |
[32:15] | I’ll kiss Anne. | 我亲安妮 |
[32:16] | Oh, how splendid! | 多棒的主意 |
[32:23] | Good. Let the freaks kiss. | 很好 让怪胎们互相接吻 |
[32:26] | Freak! | 怪胎 |
[32:30] | Kiss, freaks. Kiss. | 快点亲 怪胎 |
[32:32] | Little freak! | -亲吧 -小怪胎 |
[32:34] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[32:38] | No! | 不行! |
[32:40] | Freak! | 怪胎 (《简爱》) |
[32:43] | – Kiss, freaks! – Stop. | 亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 |
[32:44] | Kiss, freaks, kiss! | -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 -别闹他们 |
[32:46] | – Kiss, freaks, kiss! – Stop it! | -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 -别闹了 |
[32:48] | – Kiss, freaks, kiss! – Stop! | -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 -别欺负人 住口 |
[32:50] | – Kiss, freaks, kiss! – That’s untoward! | -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去… -住口 |
[32:52] | – Leave them alone! – Stop being mean! | -少烦他们了 -快点做来看看 -别欺负人 -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 -够了 比利 -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 |
[32:56] | – Billy! – Kiss, freaks, kiss! | |
[32:58] | Kiss, freaks, kiss! | -住口! -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 |
[33:00] | – Stop it! Leave them alone! – Kiss, freaks, kiss! | -住口!少烦他们! -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去… |
[33:03] | Kiss, freaks, kiss! | Kiss, freaks, kiss! 亲下去 |
[33:05] | – Leave them alone! – What are you waiting for? | 怪胎 亲下去… -亲下去 怪胎 |
[33:08] | – Leave them alone! – Kiss, freaks, kiss! | 亲下去 -你们还等什么? -别说了 -比利 别欺负人 |
[33:25] | I’ve decided I’m not going to do anymore kissing. | 我决定我再也不要亲吻 |
[33:27] | Not unless I want to. | 除非我想要 |
[33:30] | Of course, if I wasn’t so homely, I would have more options. | 当然 要不是我长得难看 我会有更多选择 |
[33:33] | You’re not homely, Anne. | 你不难看 安妮 |
[33:35] | I wish you’d stop saying that. It’s not true. | 我多希望你别再这么说 事实不是你想的 |
[33:39] | Diana, it is my firm belief that my life would be easier | 戴安娜 我坚信我的人生会好过些 |
[33:42] | if I was beautiful like you. | -如果我像你一样美 |
[33:44] | Nonsense! | -胡说八道 |
[33:47] | I’d trade my dimples for any of your cleverness | 我愿意拿酒窝交换 你的任何一点聪明才智 |
[33:50] | and consider it cheaply bought at that price. | 而且那还算便宜了 |
[33:52] | Diana, I’m so glad you’re exquisite. | 戴安娜 我好庆幸你这么完美 |
[33:56] | Next to being beautiful oneself… | 仅次于拥有美丽外表的事 |
[33:58] | it’s best to have a beautiful bosom friend. | 就是拥有一个美丽的知心朋友 |
[34:20] | Mwah! | |
[34:21] | – Mwah! | – Mwah! |
[34:32] | Hello there again, Miss Anne of Green Gables. | 又遇见你了 绿山墙的安妮小姐 |
[34:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:38] | What is wrong, little bird? | 怎么了 小鸟儿? |
[34:40] | You wouldn’t happen to have anything in that wonderful case | 你的神奇提箱内不会刚好有法宝 |
[34:43] | that would make me beautiful, would you? | 能够让我变美吧 |
[34:45] | Perhaps a remedy to remove my horrible freckles | 或许是能祛除我脸上讨厌雀斑的药剂 |
[34:47] | and give me a rose-leaf complexion? | 让我有粉嫩双颊或闪耀的紫色眼珠? |
[34:49] | Or lovely, starry, violet eyes? | |
[34:53] | Hmm. | |
[34:55] | Hmm… | |
[34:57] | Hmm. No. | 我想…恐怕没有 |
[34:59] | I’m afraid not. | |
[35:00] | – Hmm. – What’s that? | 那个是什么? |
[35:03] | Hair dye? Do you… | 染发剂? |
[35:05] | Do you think this will turn my hair a beautiful raven black? | 你想这能让我的头发 变得乌黑亮丽吗? |
[35:08] | That’s what it say. | 上面是这么说的 |
[35:09] | My red hair is the bane of my existence. | 我的红发毁了我的一生 |
[35:12] | And raven hair is my life-long dream. | 我这辈子就梦想有一头乌黑秀发 |
[35:15] | Still no money? | 仍然没有钱吗? |
[35:19] | Uh… | |
[35:20] | I have a sandwich. | -我有一份三明治? |
[35:22] | – Ham. – Cheese? | -火腿口味 奶酪的行吗? |
[35:25] | – Instructions are on the label. – Oh! | 使用方法全在商标上 |
[35:30] | Ah… | |
[35:31] | thank you! | 感激不尽 |
[36:10] | Thank you. | 感激不尽 |
[36:31] | – Welcome home. – Welcome home to you too. | -欢迎回家 -你也是 欢迎回家 |
[36:39] | The, uh… kinds of feelings… | 这一类的感受… |
[36:43] | The, uh… | |
[36:45] | the, uh… emotions | 初吻所引发的那些情绪… |
[36:47] | consequent on the first kiss | |
[36:49] | can be… unsettling and… | 可能会使人心神不宁 对 对 没错 |
[36:54] | Sometimes as… as we get a bit older… | 你知道 |
[36:58] | there can… | 有时随着年纪稍长 那些心情会更… |
[37:02] | Anne? I’m back from Rachel’s! | 安妮? 我从雷切尔家回来了 |
[37:08] | The… | 某… |
[37:10] | The expression of a certain passion… | 某种热情的表达…不对 |
[37:13] | No. | |
[37:15] | The… | 某种心情的表达… |
[37:17] | expression of a certain feeling… | |
[37:20] | Anne? | 安妮? |
[37:22] | Intuition, our own selfhood… | 我们先天的直觉便是自身最好的导师 |
[37:25] | Nature’s highest teacher… | |
[37:28] | Anne? | 安妮?我敢说 |
[37:29] | I daresay I’m prepared to settle your questions now. | 我准备好回答你的问题了 |
[37:34] | Kissing is a natural expression of love and its emotions… | 亲吻是一种爱与情感的自然表现… |
[37:39] | Mercy me. Have you been sleeping? | 老天 你一直都在睡觉吗? |
[37:41] | Anne! | -安妮? |
[37:42] | – No. – Are you ill? | -不是 |
[37:44] | No, but… | -你不舒服吗? -不是 |
[37:46] | Please, I’m in the depths of despair. | 但拜托你了 我现在身陷绝望之中 |
[37:49] | Please, Marilla, go away and don’t look at me! | 玛丽拉 拜托你走吧 千万别看我 |
[37:51] | Did anyone ever hear the like? Whatever is the matter with you? | 这是哪门子的事?你到底怎么回事? |
[37:55] | Get up right this minute and tell me. This minute, I say. | 立刻起来告诉我 我说立刻 |
[38:02] | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, what have you done to your hair? | 安妮雪利卡斯伯特 你对你的头发做了什么? |
[38:06] | Why, it’s green! | 为何变成绿色? |
[38:11] | Ow. | |
[38:12] | The more you squirm, the longer these ringlets will take, pretty Miss. | 你越动头发卷得越慢 小美女 |
[38:16] | Would it be so terrible if I didn’t have curls tomorrow? | 明天头发不卷真的有那么糟糕吗? |
[38:20] | Beauty is power, darling. | 美貌就是力量 |
[38:22] | You know that. | 亲爱的 你清楚的 |
[38:25] | Yes? | -是不是? |
[38:26] | Yes. | -是的 |
[38:27] | There. Now get some sleep. | 弄好了 现在去睡吧 |
[38:30] | You look tired, and that won’t do. | 你看起来一脸疲累 这可不行 |
[38:39] | Oh, Marilla, you little know how utterly wretched I am! | 玛丽拉 你不明白我有多可怜 |
[38:42] | I’m the unhappiest girl in Prince Edward Island. | 我是爱德华王子岛上最不幸的女孩 |
[38:46] | Well, if I had decided it was worthwhile to dye my hair | 哪天我若是觉得染发值得一试 |
[38:49] | I’d have dyed it a decent colour at least. | 至少我会染个像样的颜色 |
[38:51] | Oh, but I didn’t mean to dye it green! | 我不是故意染成绿色的 |
[38:53] | I applied the dye as the directions said. | 我按照标签的指示做 |
[38:55] | I used up the whole bottle, and… | 我用光整罐染发剂 然后… |
[38:57] | Oh, Marilla, it was like I’d been bewitched. | 玛丽拉 我之前仿佛受到迷惑 |
[38:59] | When I saw myself with raven hair | 等我看到自己一头黑发 |
[39:01] | I didn’t want anything more than to look like myself again! | 我满心只想恢复自己的原样 |
[39:04] | I looked like a demon possessed! | 我看起来像被恶魔附身 |
[39:07] | I tried and I tried to wash it off, but it wouldn’t come out. I… | 我不停试着洗掉药剂 但就是洗不掉 |
[39:10] | I thought maybe laundry bluing would… would strip it out! | 我以为衣物漂白剂会有效 |
[39:12] | Well, that explains it. | -好吧 这颜色原来是这么来的 |
[39:16] | Oh, Marilla, what shall I do? | -玛丽拉 我该怎么办? |
[39:17] | I can never, never live this down. | 这件事会跟着我一辈子 |
[39:20] | People have pretty well forgotten my other mistakes but they’ll never forget this! | 人们能忘记我犯的其他错 但永远忘不了这事 |
[39:24] | They’ll think I’m not respectable. | 大家会视我不成体统 |
[39:26] | Oh, Marilla… | 玛丽拉 |
[39:28] | “What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.” | 我们才刚学会欺骗 便织出如此混乱的网 |
[39:32] | And that is poetry, but it is true. | 那是一首诗 但字句属实 |
[39:36] | And, oh, how Josie Pye will laugh. | 天呀 乔西帕伊会如何取笑我 |
[39:38] | Oh, Marilla, I can’t face Josie Pye. I just can’t! | 玛丽拉 我无法面对乔西帕伊 我就是做不到 |
[39:42] | Well, I hope you’ve got your eyes opened as to where vanity leads you, Anne. | 希望你看明白了 爱慕虚荣的下场 安妮 |
[39:56] | I’ll never, never look at myself again. | 我再也不要照镜子了 |
[40:01] | Yes, I will, too. I’ll do penance for being wicked. | 没错 我应该要看的 我得为自己的错受罪 |
[40:04] | And I’ll look at myself every time I come into my room and I’ll see how ugly I am. | 这样每次进房间照镜子 我就能看到自己多难看 |
[40:08] | And I won’t try to imagine it away, either. | 我也不会再贪图想要变美 |
[40:12] | Henceforth… | 今后我的吻将永远封印于唇上 |
[40:14] | my kiss will sit on my lips for all of eternity | |
[40:18] | like a rose that longs to be plucked, but never will. | 仿佛一朵玫瑰盼着被摘采 |
[40:21] | Now, now. | 却永远等不到 好了 |
[40:24] | I reckon beauty doesn’t enter into it. | 我认为美貌与此无关 |
[40:28] | When someone loves you, Anne… then you’ll be kissed. | 只要有人爱你 安妮 你就能获得亲吻 |
[40:33] | Marilla… Marilla, say those blessed words again. | 玛丽拉 请再说一次这些动听的话 |
[40:36] | I guess once is enough to say them. | 我想这话说一次就够了 |
[40:39] | Now, are you ready? | 现在你准备好吗? |
[40:44] | Oh, please cut it off at once and have it over! | 拜托马上剪掉这头发 做个了结吧 |
[40:47] | Oh, I feel as if my heart is broken. | 我感觉仿佛心都碎了 |
[40:50] | I’m going to weep all the time that you are cutting | 剪发时我会从头哭到尾 |
[40:52] | if that won’t interfere. | 只要不会干扰你的话 |
[40:54] | This is such an unromantic affliction. | 这种折磨一点都不浪漫 |