时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Goodbye, Belle. | 再见了 贝儿 |
[01:37] | Thought you might like this. | 我想你可能会喜欢这个 |
[01:53] | Perspective is wonderful. | 你这儿的视野美极了 |
[01:57] | It’s wonderful. | 美好至极 |
[03:26] | ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ | NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[03:30] | ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | (人生是希望的坟场) |
[03:34] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | |
[03:38] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?) |
[03:45] | ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达) |
[03:52] | ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (在月光下的树上过夜) |
[04:14] | Oh, Matthew, I’ve had just the best afternoon! | 马修 我刚度过最美好的午后 |
[04:17] | Can you imagine that of all the trees on Prince Edward Island | 你能否想见岛上所有树木中 |
[04:20] | I managed to find the oldest and kindest one? | 被我成功找到最古老善良的一棵? |
[04:24] | I could. | 我可以想见 |
[04:26] | How many species of birds would you say there are? | 岛上的鸟类有多少种? |
[04:28] | – Because I’m sure I heard at least… – Gracious me, what’s happened to you? | 我确定我听过… 你身上发生什么事? |
[04:31] | – I was on a big… – Adventure. Yes. I see. | -我去了一趟大冒险 -果然 我明白了 |
[04:34] | I’ll thank you to spare me the details. | 感谢你不再多加赘述 |
[04:36] | You’re not coming inside with those filthy boots on, that’s for sure and certain. | 你休想穿着那双脏靴子进门 |
[04:39] | Take them off. | 把鞋子脱掉 |
[04:41] | Then you can go right upstairs | 然后立刻上楼换掉那一身湿衣服 |
[04:42] | and change out of those wet clothes before supper. | |
[04:45] | Be quick about it before you catch your death! | 动作快 免得染上重感冒 |
[04:47] | Adventure. | 说什么冒险 |
[04:51] | A little piece of heaven on earth. | 来点天堂的滋味 |
[04:54] | I churned some fresh butter today. | 我今天搅了一些新鲜奶油 |
[04:55] | Hallelujah. | 感谢上帝 |
[04:57] | I’ve truly found paradise here at Green Gables. | 我在绿山墙 找到真正的天堂 |
[05:00] | – Afternoon, Mr Dunlop. – Afternoon, dear Anne. | -午安 邓洛普先生 -午安 亲爱的安妮 |
[05:04] | Take your needlepoint, please. | 把刺绣收拾上去 麻烦你 |
[05:06] | I wouldn’t be doing needlepoint if I wasn’t out of paper. | 若非作业写完 我也不会做刺绣 |
[05:09] | There’ll be plenty more when school starts up again after harvest. | 开学之后就会有更多作业 |
[05:12] | But needlepoint provides so little scope for the imagination! | 刺绣根本没多少想象空间 |
[05:23] | I wonder what’s become of Nate? | 不知道纳森是怎么回事? |
[05:28] | Well, I guess we should make a start. | 我想我们直接开始吧 |
[05:31] | My apologies. So sorry I’m late. | 请接受我的道歉 抱歉来晚了 |
[05:37] | I got lost in my work. Again. | 我忙着工作又忘了时间 |
[05:39] | We were getting worried, is all. | 我们大伙正开始担心 |
[05:42] | Please don’t hold it against me. | 请大家别介意 |
[05:49] | Shall I say grace? | 由我带领祷告吗? |
[05:52] | Oh my, it’s been a long time since we’ve said grace in this household. | 这个家已经许久未做饭前祷告 |
[05:55] | It does seem like there’s an awful lot to be grateful for | 确实有很多事要感恩 |
[05:58] | especially now at harvest time. | 尤其现在正值收获季节 |
[06:00] | Grace would be very nice. | 我们很乐意做祷告 |
[06:08] | Dear Lord, we thank you for… | 亲爱的主 我们感谢你… |
[06:10] | Uh, could you please say “Gracious Heavenly Father”? | 可以麻烦你说慈爱的天父吗? |
[06:13] | Anne! | -安妮 |
[06:14] | It sounds so much more romantical. | -那听起来浪漫多了 |
[06:18] | Gracious Heavenly Father… | 慈爱的天父 |
[06:21] | please bless this table and the Cuthberts for taking us into their home. | 请保佑在座和卡斯伯特一家 他们敞开门户接纳我们 |
[06:25] | We give thanks to you for this food and for the hands that have prepared it. | 感恩满桌丰盛的食物和做饭之人 |
[06:29] | We ask your blessings upon this meal | 请求你赐福这顿晚餐 |
[06:30] | that it will nourish our bodies and refresh our souls. | 令我们食后身体茁壮、涤净心灵 |
[06:33] | And bless those who are here, and those who are in our hearts. | 赐福在座各位和彼此心中挂念的人 |
[06:38] | And all those who are not as fortunate on this day. | 以及那些不幸的人们 |
[06:41] | – Amen. | – Amen. -阿门 -阿门 小心 慢慢来 |
[06:47] | Come on. Pick it up! Pick it up! | 快点 |
[06:50] | Get up and move! | 加紧手脚 |
[06:58] | Feed the lady, Trinidad! | 认真铲煤 |
[07:00] | No one payin’ you to take a vacation! | 小姑娘 这儿不是付钱请你来休息的 |
[07:06] | ♪ Oh, when I was a little boy ♪ | 当我小的时候 |
[07:08] | ♪ My mother often told me ♪ | 母亲常告诉我 |
[07:11] | ♪ Way haul away… ♪ | 用力拉呀拉… |
[07:13] | Don’t make that man vex. | 别惹火那个人 |
[07:16] | Or me. | 还有我 |
[07:17] | ♪ And if I never kissed the girls… ♪ | 假使我没机会亲吻女孩… |
[07:20] | You ain’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[07:22] | I wasn’t trying to be funny. | 我没有要开玩笑 |
[07:24] | Well, maybe a little. | 或许有一点吧 |
[07:27] | Maybe you boys want some different job? | 你们想换工作吗?是这样吗? |
[07:29] | – Is that what you want? – Sorry, sir! | 抱歉 先生 |
[07:33] | Sometimes the music in my soul just needs to come out. | 有时我必须释放一下内心的音乐 |
[07:36] | You want the slit trench? | 你想去挖茅坑吗?那更适合你吗? 我们没事 |
[07:38] | – That suit you better? – We’re good, sir! Everything’s fine! | 先生 一切都很好 |
[07:43] | Coming to you, sir. | 请小心 先生 |
[07:45] | I suspect latrine duty would be particularly repugnant! | 我猜挖茅坑肯定特别令人作呕 |
[07:48] | – Don’t act doltish nah. – What’s that? | -别再胡闹装傻 -什么东西? |
[07:50] | You want no job? That it? | -你们想丢饭碗?是这样吗? |
[07:52] | We’re going real good, sir. We does like to make she go. | -真的没事 先生 |
[07:55] | This work be a privilege. | 我们喜欢铲煤 这是我们的荣幸 |
[07:57] | No more jawin’. | 不准再闲聊 |
[08:11] | Hope I’m not disturbing you. | -希望我没打扰你 |
[08:12] | Just about to head out. | -我正要出门 |
[08:14] | Is there any chance I could come with you today? | 我能和你一起去吗?我会做完家事 |
[08:16] | I’m sure I could get my chores done quickly, and since school is out for harvest | 而且学校放假 |
[08:19] | I don’t have anywhere else to be. | 我也没其他地方去 |
[08:20] | I don’t think you’d find digging dirt all day very interesting. | 我不认为你会觉得掘土有趣 |
[08:23] | But I would. | 我会的 |
[08:24] | Please? I never get to see what you’re doing | 拜托?我从没机会看你工作 |
[08:26] | and I think the science of rocks and such is positively fascinating. | 而且我觉得研究土石之类令人着迷 |
[08:30] | When I first came to Prince Edward Island, I marvelled at the red roads, I truly did. | 刚来到爱德华王子岛时 我就对那红色道路大感惊奇 |
[08:34] | If you hadn’t come to stay, I would have never known why they’re red. | 要不是有你 我永远不晓得 为何那些路是红的 |
[08:36] | The words “iron oxide” give me such a thrill. | 光听到氧化铁我就兴奋 |
[08:39] | They sound so scientific! | 这词汇充满科学气息 |
[08:43] | It’s a whole universe. | 整个宇宙都包含其中 |
[08:46] | And to think your employer, far away in America | 而且想到你远在美国的雇主 |
[08:48] | might want this very soil more than anything. | 可能会想要这种独一无二的土壤 |
[08:51] | – Isn’t the world a remarkable place? – You never stop talking. | -世界真是奇妙对吧? -你总是那么多话 |
[08:54] | And then, Princess Cordelia raised her big bad pistol | 然后科迪莉亚公主 举起她威力强大的手枪 |
[08:58] | and pointed it at the kitten! | -瞄准那只猫咪 |
[08:59] | What? | -什么? |
[09:00] | Oh, Princess Cordelia, please spare me my life! | 科迪莉亚公主 |
[09:03] | The kitten was destined to die. | 请饶我性命 那只猫咪注定要死 |
[09:06] | Anne, stop talking! You’re supposed to be asleep. | 安妮 别说话 你早该睡着了 |
[09:09] | Anne Shirley! Come here. | 安妮雪利 过来 |
[09:12] | Esther! Bring the books. | 艾丝特 把书本拿过来 |
[09:16] | One hour. Maybe two. | 罚一个钟头或者两个 |
[09:18] | We’ll see. | 看情况决定 (《简爱》) |
[09:28] | Not. One. Word. | 不准发出任何声音 |
[09:31] | You could do all the talking. | 我可以听你说 |
[09:33] | You can regale me with every bit of information you ever knew | 听你分享所有知识 |
[09:35] | about rocks and soils and minerals… | -有关石头、土壤、矿石… |
[09:37] | You know Miss Marilla will have my hide. | -玛丽拉太太会打我一顿 |
[09:39] | I can’t steal you away right when there’s extra work to be done. | 这儿仍有事情要做 我不能带你出去 |
[09:41] | But harvest is tomorrow. | 但明天就要采收了 |
[09:44] | I tell you what… | 不然这样吧 |
[09:46] | if you read this, you’ll know everything I know and more, hm? | 读完这本书 你就能知道 我所知的一切 甚至更多 |
[09:51] | Best and final offer. | 这是最好也是最终的提议 |
[09:54] | You’ll live to regret lending this to me cos I’m going to learn everything | 你会后悔借我这本书 |
[09:57] | – there is to know about… geology. – I have no doubt. | 我会学习所有关于地理的知识 |
[10:00] | I’ll have to ask you 1,000 questions, if you don’t mind. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[10:02] | Fair warning. | -我会提出上千个问题 -收到警告 |
[10:05] | Geology… | 《地理学》 |
[10:07] | Out. | 出去 |
[10:28] | Oh, my word. | 我的老天 |
[10:33] | Sorry. Did I scare you? | 抱歉 我吓到你了吗? |
[10:35] | I-I… I thought you were gone. I would never have… | 我以为你已经出门 否则我不会… |
[10:39] | I had a small, red-headed delay. | 被一个红发小女孩耽搁了 |
[10:43] | My, my… | 你头发闻起来仿佛夏日微风般清新 |
[10:44] | your hair smells as fresh as a summer breeze. | |
[10:49] | Well, I’m off. | 我要走了 |
[10:51] | Sorry for the intrusion. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[10:58] | ♪ I’m gonna stake my claim in Avonlea ♪ | 我要艾凡里镇归为己有 |
[11:02] | ♪ Why not bet on me? ♪ | 何不为我赌上一切? |
[11:04] | Put your money where your mouth is! | 用你的实际行动证明 |
[11:07] | ♪ You should bet on me… ♪ | 你该为我赌上一切… |
[11:13] | Today’s the day, yes? | 就是今天了 对吧? |
[11:15] | Today’s the day. Finally. | 就是今天 终于到了 |
[11:18] | Time to bait the hook. | 是时候放饵了 |
[11:19] | Ah, bountiful harvest. | 丰收的季节 |
[11:22] | Love me some full pockets looking to spend. | 赐我口袋满满的金钱吧 |
[11:39] | Anne, for heaven’s sake! | 安妮 |
[11:41] | Take the pail to the barn! | 看老天份上 把桶子提去谷仓 |
[11:44] | Yes! Sorry! | 好的 抱歉 |
[11:46] | – She’s a character, that one. – She’s a case, I should say! | -这女孩很有个性 -她是个麻烦人物 |
[11:59] | – What are you doing? – Working. What are you doing? | -你在做什么? -干活 你又在干嘛? |
[12:01] | What does it look like I’m doing? | -我看来像在干嘛? |
[12:03] | – Something boring that isn’t work. – Hardly. | -不属于工作的无聊事 |
[12:06] | Nate gave me this book. | 差远了 纳森给我这本书 |
[12:08] | Something’s wrong with that guy. | 那家伙有问题 |
[12:10] | What? Why do you say that? | 什么?为何这么说? |
[12:12] | I-I dunno… I just… | -我不知道 |
[12:15] | Well, this book is extremely interesting. | 只是… -这本书非常有趣 |
[12:18] | And Nate happens to understand that reading is a necessity. | 纳森明白阅读是人生不可或缺 |
[12:21] | I’m a rabbit! | 我是一只兔子 |
[12:23] | Anne, stop it now. Stop! | 安妮 别闹了 快停下来 |
[12:24] | I’m a rabbit, see? | 我是兔子 |
[12:25] | I’m a fluffy little bouncing bunny rabbit! | 我是活蹦乱跳的小兔子 |
[12:40] | Reading is my life’s blood. | 阅读是我生命的泉源 |
[12:42] | I-I mean, look. | 我是说 你看 |
[12:45] | Look at this sentence. Isn’t it glorious? | -看这句话 |
[12:47] | Sometimes you’re not very nice. | 写得多美好 -你有时很讨人厌 |
[12:49] | What do you mean? Why are you.. Jerry! | 什么意思?你为何…?杰瑞 |
[12:52] | No school for me, remember? | 我没上过学 记得吗? |
[12:56] | – I could teach you to read. – Don’t bother. | -我可以教你读书 -别麻烦了 |
[12:59] | Words are made up of letters from something called the alphabet | 所有字词都是由字母所组成 |
[13:02] | and there are 26 letters in it, the alphabet | 总共只有26个字母 |
[13:04] | and it has infinite combinations to make up every word that there is. | 却能变化出无限多的组合 创造所有的字词 |
[13:10] | Maybe let’s start with your name. | 或许我们能从你的名字教起 |
[13:13] | Um, so, this is the letter “J”. | 这个是字母J |
[13:19] | This is “E”… | 这个是E… |
[13:35] | I say! You need some assistance? | 你好 需要帮忙吗? |
[13:38] | Sorry, I, um… | 抱歉 我… |
[13:41] | Mr Barry, right? | 你是巴里先生 对吧? |
[13:43] | Right indeed. And you are? | 是的 没错 而你是…? |
[13:46] | Nathaniel. Nate. | 纳撒尼尔 纳森 |
[13:49] | – I’ve been boarding at Green Gables. – Yes. The, um, geologist? | 我寄宿于绿山墙 我知道 那位地理学家 |
[13:52] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸地 正是我 |
[13:54] | So, what seems to be the trouble? | 你遇到什么麻烦情况吗? |
[13:58] | I… I really shouldn’t say. | 我不该说的 |
[14:00] | It’s just so frustrating, is all. | 这事令人感到沮丧 |
[14:07] | Maybe you’ve heard I, um… | 也许你听说过 |
[14:09] | I work for a big chemical company. | 我任职于一间大型化学公司 |
[14:12] | They hired me to extract iron oxide from the soil. | 他们雇用我萃取这边土壤中的氧化铁 |
[14:15] | So that’s what this is all about, eh? | 原来是这么回事 |
[14:18] | Looks like you’re headed to China. | -看来你要一路掘到中国了 |
[14:20] | Well, feels like it sometimes. | -有时真的感觉如此 |
[14:23] | – This is, uh, unowned land, correct? – Yes, that’s right. | -这块地没有主人 对吗? -对 没错 |
[14:27] | I own 100 acres going across the other side. | -往那边40公顷的地则是我… |
[14:29] | And they’re gonna take it! | -如今却要被夺走 |
[14:31] | Not yours. This, this here. This… | 不是你的 我是说这块地 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to keep popping my cork. | 抱歉 我不是故意对你发火 |
[14:38] | No, no, no. Not to worry. | 没关系 不要紧 |
[14:40] | The thing is, is, um… | 实情是… |
[14:45] | I’ve found gold. | 我挖到黄金了 |
[14:47] | There, I said it. | 终于说出口了 |
[14:49] | I’m pretty sure it’s a big find, too. | 我肯定这是个大发现 |
[14:52] | I sent a soil sample out to New York for independent testing. | 我把样本寄回纽约检验 |
[14:55] | I’m waiting to hear. | 目前正在等候回音 |
[14:57] | I did it without my “dear” company’s knowledge | 但我其实没向公司通报 |
[15:01] | cos once they know… | 因为他们一旦知情… |
[15:03] | they’ll grab all the land rights. | 土地所有权肯定会被夺走 |
[15:07] | Could be worth millions. | 这可能价值好几百万 |
[15:09] | Quite. | 确实 |
[15:12] | Sorry to burden you, but… | 抱歉向你抱怨 |
[15:14] | it felt good to finally say it aloud. | 但说出来感觉好多了 |
[15:19] | In confidence. | 请替我保密 |
[15:21] | Ah. | |
[15:22] | Everyone here in Avonlea sure are good folk. | 艾凡里镇的居民都是好人 |
[15:25] | Shame for y’all not to have the profits. | 很遗憾大家无法拿到利益 |
[15:28] | The gold could be everywhere. | 黄金可能在任何地方 |
[15:31] | See you soon, Mr Barry. | 再见了 |
[15:32] | Ah! Call me William, please. | 巴里先生 请叫我威廉就好 |
[15:36] | William. Well, bye for now. | 威廉 先走一步了 |
[15:45] | ♪ When I was a little lad ♪ | 当我小的时候 |
[15:48] | ♪ My mother often told me… ♪ | 我母亲经常告诉我 |
[15:51] | ♪ Way, haul away ♪ | 用力拉呀拉 |
[15:53] | ♪ We’ll haul away, Joe ♪ | 用力拉呀拉 |
[15:56] | ♪ And if I did not kiss the girls ♪ | 我若不能亲吻女孩 |
[15:59] | ♪ My lips would all go mouldy ♪ | 我的唇会发霉 |
[16:02] | ♪ Way, haul away ♪ | 用力拉呀拉 |
[16:04] | ♪ We’ll haul away, Joe ♪ | 用力拉呀拉 |
[16:07] | ♪ And if I did not kiss the girls… ♪ | 如果我不能亲吻女孩… |
[16:10] | Two days of this. | 连续两天了 |
[16:12] | Fireman’s not the only one who don’t appreciate that song. | 锅炉工不是唯一讨厌这首歌的人 |
[16:17] | I was just joking around. | -我只是在开玩笑 |
[16:19] | Well, don’t. | -别这么做 |
[16:23] | You’re right, you’re right. Fireman is an easy target. | -你说得对 |
[16:26] | That’s not why. | 锅炉工太好对付了 -理由并非如此 |
[16:29] | What’s eating you? | 你在烦恼些什么? |
[16:33] | I been trimmer for ten years. More. | 我已经铲煤铲了十年 甚至更久 |
[16:36] | This is all I have. | 这是我的全部 |
[16:38] | I can’t move up. This is it for me. | 我无法再前进 我的人生就这样了 |
[16:40] | And there ain’t nothin’ for me on dry land. | 陆地上没有东西等待着我 |
[16:43] | You a white boy. | 你是白人的孩子 |
[16:46] | You got options. | 你可以选择 |
[16:50] | You’re a tourist, Blythe. | 你只是过客 布莱斯 |
[16:53] | I need this. | 但我需要这份工作 |
[16:56] | Don’t lose this work for me. Understand? | 别让我失去这份工作 明白吗? |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[17:05] | Yeah… I’m sorry. | 我明白 对不起 |
[17:15] | And you don’t sing worth a damn. | 而且你唱得一点也不好听 |
[17:19] | Says you. | 你还好意思说我? |
[17:24] | Ah! Isn’t this just the most beautiful day there ever was! | 今天天气真是前所未有的美好 |
[17:29] | I love autumn. I just love it. | 我爱秋天 爱到不行 |
[17:32] | I’m so glad I get to live in a world where there are Octobers, aren’t you? | 我真庆幸活在十月会来临的土地上 |
[17:37] | I’m still trying to understand why you haven’t been to the beach | 我仍想不通为何你们从没去过海边 |
[17:39] | since you were children. | |
[17:40] | – Never really thought of it. – Never thought of it? | -我们从没想过要去 -从来没有想过? |
[17:43] | Never really had an opportunity, I suppose. | 我想我们是从未有机会成行 |
[17:46] | But you’ve had every opportunity! | 但你们有过各种机会 |
[17:48] | For 50 years! | 整整50年 |
[17:50] | I love you both very much, but this is positively mystifying. | 我爱你们俩 但这真正令人不解 |
[17:54] | Mystifying! | 太令人困惑了 |
[17:55] | I’ve been longing to go every day for all of my 14 years | 我活了14年 |
[17:58] | but I’ve never had the chance. | 每天都朝思暮想 就是苦无机会 |
[17:59] | I can’t wait to find out what we’ve all been missing | 我等不及瞧我们错过了哪些 |
[18:02] | cos I’m quite sure we’ve been missing a lot! | 因为我确定我们错过了许多 |
[18:07] | – Oh, stop. – What? | -停下来 -什么? |
[18:08] | Stop the buggy. Stop! | 停下马车 停下来 |
[18:11] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – Whatever is the matter, Anne? | -怎么回事 安妮? |
[18:14] | Uh, wait here. I’ll be right back. | -在这儿等着 我马上回来 |
[18:20] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[18:24] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[18:25] | What the devil? | 搞什么鬼? |
[18:28] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[19:02] | Isn’t it glorious? | 多么耀眼迷人 |
[19:08] | Anne… | 是吧? |
[19:10] | What are you doing? Come back here! | 安妮 你要做什么?别这样 |
[19:12] | Anne! Oh, oh, look at this… | 快回来 安妮 瞧 都脏了 |
[19:18] | Matthew! Matthew, stop her. | 马修、马修 |
[19:20] | It’s dangerous. | 快阻止她 那样很危险 |
[19:22] | Anne! Come back here this instant! | 安妮 立刻回来 |
[19:24] | – Come on! Come in! – No. It’s cold! | -快点下来 感觉好棒 |
[19:26] | Anne… Matthew, will you stop her? Just… Oh! | -不 海水很冷 安妮 |
[19:30] | Bring her back here! | 马修 麻烦制止她好吗?拜托… 我的老天爷 |
[19:33] | Oof! | 带她回来 |
[19:34] | Ah! | |
[19:35] | – Pretty cold, eh? – It’s perfect! | -水挺冷的 是吧? -感觉正好 |
[19:38] | Anne! | 安妮! |
[19:42] | – Matthew, come back here. – Come in! | -马修 快回来 -下来吧 |
[19:44] | – Don’t be silly. – Come on, Marilla, come in! | 别傻了 来吧 玛丽拉 一起过来玩 |
[19:49] | Matthew! Matthew! | 马修! |
[19:56] | Matthew! | 马修! |
[19:57] | – Save her! – Anne… | 快救她 |
[20:04] | I got so excited I forgot I can’t swim! | 我一时兴奋忘了自己不会游泳 |
[20:08] | Is she alright? | 她还好吗?安妮 |
[20:10] | Anne, are you alright? | 你还好吗? |
[20:14] | I’m fine! | 我没事! |
[20:16] | You wanna learn? | 你想学游泳吗?双腿抬起来、用力踢 |
[20:17] | Lift your legs. Kick with your legs. Kick, kick, kick. | 持续踢 |
[20:21] | Paddle with your hands. | 学小狗用手划水 |
[20:22] | There. Very nice. | 这就对了 |
[20:24] | Whoa! Can the first thing we do with all the harvest money | 你知道什么会让今年变得完美吗? |
[20:30] | be to buy back Burty the horse? | 如果我们能用丰收换的钱买回柏帝 |
[20:33] | I miss him. | 我们必须先还贷款 |
[20:36] | I’m fairly certain that we’ll have enough. | 我不太确定剩余的钱会足够 |
[20:45] | I love it here. | 我爱海边 |
[20:47] | I love looking out at the horizon | 我爱望向远方的地平线 |
[20:51] | and imagining all the other places there are in the world | 然后想象世界上所有其他地方… |
[20:54] | and all the possibilities. | 还有一切的可能性 |
[21:30] | You don’t see me barging into your room whenever the mood strikes me. | -你不会见到我闯进你的房间 |
[21:33] | Sorry. The temptation was irresistible. | -抱歉 抗拒不了诱惑 |
[21:36] | Oh, Nate, we had such a marvellous time at the beach yesterday! | 纳森 我们昨天在海边 度过最美妙的时刻 |
[21:39] | I feel positively irrepressible! | 我压抑不住内心的雀跃 |
[21:41] | Oh, um, the book keeps falling open to this chapter on gold | 这本书总是自行翻开到黄金的章节 |
[21:45] | and then I noticed that it seems to be the only one that’s, well, beloved. | 我也注意到 那是唯一经常被人翻阅的章节 |
[21:49] | It looks like you’ve read this chapter over and over and over again. | 好像你不断反复读过 |
[21:52] | There’s coffee stains and smudges and underlines and… | 上头有咖啡渍、污点和画线 |
[21:55] | And then I noticed this little map you drew with dimensions and plans… | 另外你按标尺画的地图和计划… |
[21:58] | I can’t talk about it! | 我无法讨论这些! |
[22:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:10] | It’s just that… I’m in a moral quandary. | 只是…我正处于道德困境 |
[22:17] | I’ll know soon what to do. I… | 我很快会知道如何是好 |
[22:19] | I want, above all, to do the right thing. | 最重要是…做正确的事 |
[22:23] | – Can you understand that? – Yes. | -你能体谅吗? |
[22:25] | But can I just… | -是 |
[22:26] | I… | 但我能…? |
[22:28] | I need you to hold a good thought and don’t say anything to anyone | 我想请你先别多说且向大家保密 |
[22:33] | until I figure things out | 直到我想出办法 |
[22:35] | and end this turmoil in my heart. | 解决我心中的混乱 |
[22:39] | Can you do that for me? | 你能为我这么做吗? |
[22:45] | Shh. | |
[22:48] | Shh. | |
[22:51] | – So just write another Bert story. – Another Bert story? | -不然再写另一篇伯特的故事 -另一篇伯特的故事? |
[22:54] | You always write a version of the same thing. | -你总是写相同老调 |
[22:57] | No, I don’t. | -我才没有 |
[22:58] | About a dashing hero named Albert, Herbert, Rupert, Pilbert… | 关于某个主角叫亚柏特 贺柏特、鲁柏特、皮柏特 |
[23:01] | Pilbert? That’s ridiculous. | 皮柏特?太可笑了 |
[23:03] | I would never write a story about a boy named Pilbert. | 我才不会将主角取名皮柏特 |
[23:07] | It’s not like we can’t tell… | 一眼就看出你的故事是关于基尔伯特 |
[23:08] | – Well, you always murder everyone… – That all of your stories are about Gilbert. | 你老爱杀死角色 只因为你想不出后续发展 |
[23:13] | No, they’re not! | 不 才不是! |
[23:15] | How else am I supposed to deal with the fact | 不然我该如何面对他已经离开… |
[23:17] | that he’s been gone for eight months and three days | 八个月又三天 |
[23:19] | and he may never come back! | 还有他可能永远不回来? |
[23:23] | Anne, please take your nose out of that book and help me here. | 安妮 拜托别再看书 帮帮我 |
[23:28] | How about… a tragical tale | 不如写一则悲剧故事 |
[23:32] | of a sad and handsome scientist | 关于一名悲伤的英俊科学家 |
[23:34] | who one day stumbles upon a secret that could save the world? | 碰巧发现一个可以拯救世界的秘密 |
[23:38] | Oh, Anne! | 安妮 |
[23:39] | However do you think of such amazing things all the time? | 你如何总能想出 这么棒的主意? |
[23:42] | I draw from life, Diana. I draw from life. | 我从生活中找灵感 戴安娜 灵感来自生活 |
[23:46] | Oh, I-I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[23:48] | I’ve had a letter from Aunt Josephine. She’s very keen to read some of our stories. | 我收到约瑟芬姑妈来信 她非常期待读我们的故事 |
[23:54] | Let’s only send her our very best. | 我们来选最好的故事寄给她 |
[23:56] | Well, then we should send her all of Anne’s. | 那么我们该寄安妮的就好 |
[23:58] | Let’s send her one each, to be fair. | 我们各自寄一篇吧 公平些 |
[24:02] | Welcome. | 欢迎加入 |
[24:04] | – Anne. – Thank you. | -安妮 |
[24:18] | Ah! | -谢谢你 |
[24:19] | Voila. The alphabet! | 看 |
[24:21] | Now we can really get started. | 英文字母 这下能正式开始了 |
[24:23] | I was thinking about it. | 我想过了 |
[24:24] | But I don’t really need to know how to read. | 我并不需要学认字 |
[24:27] | Um, thanks anyways. | 但还是谢谢 |
[24:29] | Of course you need to know how to read. Reading is… is everything. | 你当然要学认字 阅读就是一切 |
[24:33] | Every book has a whole world inside it. | 每本书中都藏有一个世界 |
[24:36] | There’s adventure, romance… | 有冒险、有爱情 |
[24:39] | Ships, gunfights, knights on horseback! | 有船只、枪战、乘马的骑士 |
[24:43] | You never know what’s gonna happen until you begin. | 你不翻开书就永远无法得知故事 |
[24:45] | You can be anyone, go anywhere! | 你能成为任何人 前往任何地方 (《简爱》) |
[24:55] | Reading can save your life. | 阅读可以拯救你的人生 |
[25:01] | Alright. I’ll try it. | -好吧 我会尝试 |
[25:02] | Yes! Uh, I’m currently out of paper, but I brought some visual aids. | -太好了 我目前缺纸 但我带了东西辅助教学 |
[25:10] | “A” is for apple. | A就是苹果的A |
[25:13] | And those letters are here. | 几个字母都在这儿 |
[25:15] | – “A”, “P”, puh… – Puh. | -A、P发气音 |
[25:19] | – …another “P”. – Puh. | -然后是另一个P |
[25:21] | – “L”. | – “L”… |
[25:23] | E”. Apple. | -L、E 苹果 |
[25:36] | I can’t stand that nosy little kid. | -我受不了那个爱管闲事的小鬼 |
[25:39] | She’s not so bad. | -她没那么糟 |
[25:42] | She’s a pain in my ass. | 她烦死人了 |
[25:44] | I had to tap dance today, Jonesey. | 我今天还得绞尽脑汁回避她 琼斯 |
[25:47] | I had to navigate around her evil little mind. | 想法子转移她的注意力 |
[25:49] | – She’s seconds away from tipping the grift. – Uh, she’s just a girl. | 她差点揭穿我们的局 她只是个小女孩 |
[25:54] | Curiosity killed the cat. | 好奇杀死猫 |
[25:56] | So use it. | 那就利用那只猫 我们静待良机这么久是有原因的 |
[26:16] | Good idea. Yeah. | 好主意 |
[26:19] | Yeah, let’s kill the cat. | 没错 杀了那只猫 |
[26:28] | Careful now, careful. | 小心点 |
[26:30] | Let’s make my Great Aunt Beatrice proud. Ha-haa! | 好好让我毕翠丝姑姑骄傲 |
[26:34] | A thing of beauty, eh? Sing it with me now. | 太完美了 |
[26:37] | ♪ Ha-haaaa! ♪ | 和我一起唱 |
[26:40] | And now the fun part, decorating! | -接着进入好戏 开始装饰 |
[26:42] | – And I can choose anything I want? – If you can dream it, we can do it. | -什么都可以选吗? 只要你能想到都行 |
[26:45] | You can’t decorate a pie! | 馅饼才不能装饰 |
[26:47] | Can’t we? | 不行吗…或者可以? |
[26:49] | Oh, can’t we? | |
[26:53] | While I was fighting in the Boer War | 当我参加布尔战争时 |
[26:55] | I lost all hope of ever experiencing simple pleasures again. | 我失去了再次体验小确幸的希望 |
[26:59] | – Was it very terrible? – It was… | -当时情形可怕吗? |
[27:01] | It was unspeakable. | -无法言喻 |
[27:03] | It was… | 当时… |
[27:05] | I lost my family, my parents and my sister, during my years away. | 我远走的期间 我失去我的家人、父母、姐姐 |
[27:10] | It’s been difficult to bear. | -实在令人难以承受 |
[27:12] | Jane Eyre said, “You cannot at all imagine the craving I have | -简爱说过 |
[27:16] | for fraternal and sisterly love.” | “你无法想象我多渴望兄弟姐妹之情” |
[27:19] | It made me feel ever so comforted to know that she felt as I did. | 知道她与我有相同感受使我感到安慰 |
[27:23] | So I know a bit of how you feel and I’m sorry that you feel it. | 所以对于你的感受 我还是略有体会的 我很遗憾 |
[27:27] | I could be your sister! | 我可以当你的姐妹 |
[27:28] | Your very little sister. | 你的小妹 |
[27:33] | It’s done me such a world of good, being here at Green Gables. | 待在绿山墙真的令我开心许多 |
[27:37] | I’m starting to wish I could stay in Avonlea forever. | 我开始希望能永远待在艾凡里镇 |
[27:41] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 若能如此就好了 |
[27:44] | – How about autumn leaves? – Brilliant. | -摆上秋天落叶如何? |
[27:47] | Place them anywhere you want. | -好极了 想放哪就放吧 |
[27:50] | ♪ This is going to be a masterpiece ♪ | 这会是了不起的杰作 |
[27:53] | ♪ A masterpiece, a masterpiece ♪ | -了不起的杰作 -了不起的杰作 |
[27:56] | ♪ This is going to be a masterpiece of pie ♪ | -这会是了不起的馅饼杰作 -了不起的杰作 |
[27:59] | ♪ Of pie! ♪ | -了不起的馅饼 |
[28:00] | – ♪ A piece of pie! ♪ – ♪ A piece of pie! ♪ | -了不起的馅饼 |
[28:28] | Hey, little man. | 你好 小子 |
[28:31] | Allo. | 你好 |
[28:34] | What, you trying to better yourself? Huh? Huh? | 想努力上进是吗? |
[28:39] | Ooh, close but no cigar. | 拼得很接近了 |
[28:41] | Now, gimme that. | 把刀给我 |
[28:44] | You wanna get somewhere in life, you gotta pay attention to the details. | 想要更好的人生 就得注重细节 |
[28:50] | See this “Q”? It’s supposed to have a tail. | 看到这个Q吗?应该有一撇 |
[28:53] | You missed it, pal. | 你漏掉了 小兄弟 |
[28:57] | I wasn’t finished. | 是我还没写完 |
[28:59] | A tail like a little French… pig. | 像法国小猪仔一样的…尾巴 (《地理学》) |
[29:08] | Aren’t you bored of this yet? | 你还没厌烦这本书? |
[29:12] | Someone is bored of their chores. | 有人厌烦了她的份内工作 |
[29:15] | Little thief! | 小偷 |
[29:16] | Come out from there! | 快点给我出来 |
[29:17] | Don’t you know it is wicked to covet, wicked to steal? | 难道你不知道贪图是坏事 偷窃是坏事? |
[29:20] | You risked so much to take this. | 你不惜一切拿这本书 |
[29:22] | You must have wanted it very, very badly. | 你肯定很想要 |
[29:26] | Well then… | 那么我想… |
[29:31] | It’s all yours. | 你要就给你吧 |
[29:37] | You’re bored of this, right? | 你厌倦这本书了 对吧? |
[29:40] | Nope. I’m not finished yet. | 不 我还没读完呢 |
[29:41] | And I like geology. It’s not boring at all. | 而且我喜欢地理 一点也不无聊 |
[29:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:48] | Good. See you kids later. | 很好 晚点见了 孩子们 |
[29:55] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[29:57] | He is a bad man. | 他是坏人 |
[30:01] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[30:04] | Nothing, nothing. | 没事 |
[30:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不晓得 |
[30:08] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[30:11] | Don’t you want your lesson? | 你不想上课吗? |
[30:13] | Not today. Bye. | 今天不想 再见 |
[30:31] | Excuse the interruption, Nathaniel. Any clothes that need mending? | 抱歉打扰 |
[30:36] | Uh… | 纳撒尼尔 你有衣服要修补吗? |
[30:38] | Can I give you the shirt off my back? I ripped a cuff today. | 我能脱下这件上衣给你吗? 我今天把袖口扯破了 |
[30:47] | You sure take good care of me. | 你把我照顾得真好 |
[30:49] | I-i-it won’t take long. | 这不会花太久时间 |
[30:55] | Much obliged! | 非常感激 |
[31:05] | Honestly, William, you’re making me dizzy. | 威廉 |
[31:07] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 你害我头都晕了 我从没见过你这样 |
[31:09] | Won’t you tell me what’s the matter? | 你何不跟我说说? |
[31:12] | As you can see, I’m trying to think. | 如你所见 我正在思考 |
[31:14] | I’d be very happy to help you. | 我十分乐意帮你 |
[31:16] | I’ve got two perfectly good ears, right here, ready to go. | 我在这儿洗耳恭听 只等你开口 |
[31:22] | Darling, what’s on your mind? | 亲爱的 你有何烦心的事? |
[31:32] | I’d offer you a penny for your thoughts but I haven’t any money. | 我愿意出钱听你开口 但可惜我没钱 |
[31:38] | William! | 威廉? |
[31:42] | I just want to do something that matters for once. | 我只是想做一回大事 |
[31:56] | Care to join us? | 一起加入吗?我们只是闲聊而已 |
[31:58] | We were just jawin’. | |
[31:59] | – Want your chair? – No, no, no. | 你想坐这儿吗? 不 |
[32:02] | It’s fine. | 不用 没关系 |
[32:05] | Just fine. | 这样就好 |
[32:12] | Checked in with that French kid again today. | 我再次和那法国小子谈过 |
[32:14] | Crazy how it never, ever clicks for him. | 他怎么都想不起来 |
[32:16] | The little frog just doesn’t remember! | 那只小青蛙就是没印象 |
[32:19] | We sure are a couple of lucky stiffs. | 我们俩真是幸运的家伙 |
[32:22] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s safe to stop poking that bear. | 我得直接说一句 你最好别再耍那些小把戏 |
[32:25] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别告诉我该怎么做 |
[32:32] | Well, well, what’s all this? | 这是什么东西? |
[32:34] | It’s just, uh… | 那是…先别打开 |
[32:36] | Don’t open it now. Goodnight! | 晚安 |
[32:40] | It’s an apron! | 是一件围裙 |
[32:41] | I hope you like it! | 希望你喜欢 |
[32:45] | Everyone in Avonlea sure could make a fortune from the gold I found! | 我发现的黄金能让艾凡里镇的人致富 |
[32:49] | You have to tell the town! | 你得告诉居民 |
[32:51] | It’s only fair. They could all strike it rich. | 这么做才对 大家可能因此发财 |
[32:53] | I know, I know! | 我知道 |
[32:55] | The money from the gold should go to the townsfolk, not the company. | 那些钱属于镇上居民 而不是公司 |
[32:58] | I wanna do the right thing. | 我想做正确的事 |
[33:01] | I love it here! | 我爱这地方 |
[33:02] | The Cuthberts are some of the finest people I know. | 卡斯伯特一家是我遇过最好的人 |
[33:05] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[33:07] | Ah, I’m so torn. What a moral quandary! | 真令人纠结 我陷入两难 |
[33:10] | Do I do my job and tell my company or do I go with my heart and tell the town? | 我该尽责向公司报告 还是顺从心意告诉居民们? |
[33:14] | Only your conscience can guide you to the right decision. | 唯有良知能指引你做出正确决定 |
[33:28] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[33:32] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[33:34] | Take some of this abundance to Rachel. | 从这堆拿一些分给雷切尔 |
[33:40] | Not those. | 不是那些 |
[33:47] | Where’s Mr Cuthbert? The fields? | 卡斯伯特先生在哪?田里吗? |
[33:50] | Um, in the barn, I think? | -我想他在谷仓 要我拿过去吗? |
[33:52] | – Want me to take it? – No, no, I’ll go. | -不 |
[33:55] | I could use the exercise. | 我去吧 顺便运动一下 |
[33:56] | That’s for your family. | 那是给你们家的 |
[34:04] | Merci! | 谢谢! |
[34:05] | – Hello, Mrs Lynde! – Hello, Anne. | -你好 林德太太 |
[34:09] | – What have we here? – An overabundance of scones. | -安妮 你带了什么过来? |
[34:12] | Mr Dunlop’s been teaching me to bake. | 多出来的司康饼? 邓洛普先生最近教我烘焙 |
[34:14] | Both our boarders are nice, very nice. | 家里两名寄宿者都很友善 非常友善 |
[34:18] | – I suppose I should be going. – Is something the matter? | -我想我该走了 -有什么事吗? |
[34:23] | Is something weighing on you, dear? | 什么事让你烦心吗 亲爱的? |
[34:25] | Come, come, it’s not healthful to hold things in. | 说吧 |
[34:29] | Bad for the heart. | 把事情憋着不健康 对心脏不好 |
[34:30] | I don’t charge for my advice, even though it’s worth a fortune. | 我给建议不收费 即使真是金玉良言 |
[34:37] | It’s a secret. I… | 这是一个秘密 |
[34:39] | Ooh! | |
[34:41] | Go on, dear. | 继续说 |
[34:43] | It’s safe with me. | 亲爱的 我不会泄漏的 |
[34:48] | Alright! | 好了 |
[34:50] | Alright! | 安静下来 |
[34:52] | He is trying to answer! | 他正试着回答大家 |
[34:55] | What if there’s no gold? | 假如没有黄金呢? |
[34:59] | Give the man a chance! | 给他一个机会 |
[35:09] | Now then… one at a time. | 现在…一个一个来 |
[35:13] | Everybody, please sit. | 各位请坐 |
[35:14] | This community will be polite and respectful of what this man is trying to tell us. | 本镇居民会以礼相待 尊重这位男士想说的话 |
[35:20] | Sir? Yes, you, sir. Thank you. | -先生?对 就是你 |
[35:23] | My name is Thomas Lynde | 谢谢 -我是托马斯林德 |
[35:24] | and my wife and I want to know where you sent the gold sample. | 我太太和我想知道你将样本寄到哪了 |
[35:27] | Yes, we do. | 没错 我们想知道 |
[35:28] | I sent the sample to an independent company in New York for testing and confirmation. | 我把样本寄到纽约一间独立公司 以便检测确认 |
[35:33] | As I said, I didn’t want my employer to know. | 我刚才说过 我不想让我的雇主知情 |
[35:36] | Where’s the proof? | -证据在哪儿? -我们如何知道你所言属实? |
[35:37] | How do we know you’re telling the truth? | -证据在哪儿? -我们如何知道你所言属实? |
[35:39] | How do we know what’s real and what is fool’s gold? | 我们如何分辨真正的黄金和黄铁矿? |
[35:42] | I’m glad you ask. | 我很高兴你问了 |
[35:43] | I have here a certificate I received in the mail from New York. | 我这有一张纽约寄来的证书 |
[35:48] | This Soils Report certifies that there is indeed… | 这份土壤检测报告证明 |
[35:52] | gold in Avonlea. | 艾凡里镇确实有黄金 |
[35:53] | I mentioned I had taken this action earlier to William Barry. | 稍早之前我向威廉巴里提过此事 |
[35:56] | Nathaniel told me in strictest confidence. | 纳撒尼尔当时嘱咐我严格保密 |
[35:59] | He was in a moral quandary and it all came out. | 他挣扎于道德两难 如今大家知道了 |
[36:01] | There really is gold in Avonlea. | 艾凡里镇真的有黄金? |
[36:04] | Father’s quite preoccupied at the prospect. | 爸爸现在满心思都是这想法 |
[36:06] | Do you really think we’ll all be rich like you, Diana? | 你想我们能像你一样有钱 戴安娜? |
[36:09] | Oh, yes, Mr Andrews? | 请说 安德鲁斯先生? |
[36:14] | And just how do we proceed? | 那么我们接下来该如何做? |
[36:16] | Each landowner would send in a sample of their soil to New York for testing. | 每位地主将各自土壤样本 |
[36:20] | Now, I warn you, it’s expensive. | 寄到纽约检测 容我提醒 |
[36:22] | It’s… $150 per test. | 这费用不便宜 每次检验费150元 |
[36:25] | Money, I knew there was a catch! | 我就知道事情没那么简单 |
[36:27] | It’s an investment, fair enough. | 这是投资 |
[36:29] | But an investment in the future. | 对未来的投资 |
[36:30] | That’s close to half what most folks make in a year. | 这将近大多数人年收入一半 |
[36:33] | The reward for mining this land, your land, is incalculable. | 开挖这片土地…你们的土地 回报将不可计数 |
[36:38] | I have to write to Gilbert. I have to let him know about the gold. | 我必须写信给基尔伯特 我得让他知道黄金的事 |
[36:41] | – Gilbert? But you don’t even know where he is. – I think I have a way I can find out. | 基尔伯特?但你甚至不清楚他在哪 我想我有办法查出来 |
[36:46] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[36:48] | $150 is a substantial amount of money. | 150元是一笔不小的金额 |
[36:51] | Perhaps I could offer some assistance for those in need? | 也许我能提供协助给需要的人? |
[36:55] | If it seems like an overwhelming proposition | 若此提议太过强人所难 |
[36:58] | you could consolidate everyone’s payment | 不妨集中所有人的款项 |
[37:00] | and send it in all together, as a community. | 然后以镇的名义一同寄出 |
[37:03] | I’d be happy to do that for you. | 我乐意为大家效劳 |
[37:09] | Who exactly are we sending our money to? | 确切来说 这笔钱是寄给谁? |
[37:13] | Look… I don’t have a horse in this race. | 听着…这件事对我个人无利可图 |
[37:17] | I’m not trying to push this, I’m really not. | 我并非想逼迫大家 真的 |
[37:19] | I’m not from here and I don’t mean to poke my nose in your business. | 我不是本地人 我也不想干涉各位的事务 |
[37:23] | This is your decision. Individually. | 这是大家各自的决定 |
[37:26] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[37:28] | I’m trying to offer you an opportunity. It just seemed like the right thing to do. | 我只是想提供机会给大家 感觉这么做才对 |
[37:36] | Put your money where your mouth is! | 用行动证明你的言语 |
[37:40] | – I beg your pardon? – You heard me plain. | -抱歉 你说什么? -你听得很清楚 |
[37:44] | I’m not from here either | 我也不是本地人 |
[37:45] | but I’ll say out loud, here and now, I love this town. | 但我能大声地说我爱这个镇 |
[37:50] | I love Avonlea, and I intend to set down roots. | 我爱艾凡里镇 而且打算定居于此 |
[37:53] | I want to be here, gold or no. | 我想住在这儿 无论是否有黄金 |
[37:56] | What about you, Nathaniel? | 你呢 纳撒尼尔? |
[38:02] | I-I… | -我… |
[38:03] | Are you just gonna walk away? Stick with that company you work for? | -你就这样一走了之? 继续跟随你效力的公司? |
[38:06] | A company without morals | 一间没道德、搜刮民脂民膏的公司 |
[38:08] | that would steal the profit from the mouths of good people. | |
[38:10] | It’s my job, it’s all I have. | -那是我仅有的工作 |
[38:12] | – So quit! – What? | -那么辞职 |
[38:15] | Make your fortune here. Bet on Avonlea! | -什么? |
[38:18] | Yeah! | -留在这儿赚钱 将一切赌在艾凡里镇 |
[38:20] | Why not be in charge of this… this mining operation? | 你何不负责开挖?你似乎很懂这产业 |
[38:22] | You seem to know the business. | |
[38:24] | You’ve proven that we can count on you, Nathaniel. | 你证明自己可信 |
[38:27] | You are a moral man. | 纳撒尼尔 你是一个正直的人 |
[38:29] | I would feel much better about this endeavour if you undertook to oversee it. | 若是由你监督开挖 我会放心许多 |
[38:32] | What say you? Will you do it? | 你怎么说?你愿意做吗? |
[38:35] | If there is a vast fortune here, what have you got to lose? | 若这地方当真有大量财富 你有何损失? |
[38:43] | I’m not a betting man… | 我不是爱赌的人 |
[38:46] | but I’ll bet on Avonlea. | 但我愿意为艾凡里镇赌一把 |
[38:48] | I’ll quit my job! | 我辞职 |
[39:13] | Paper… Paper! | 纸张… |
[39:32] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[39:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[39:51] | New York City… | -纽约市… |
[39:53] | We’re home! | -我们到家了 |
[40:11] | Glad to see you’re all tucked in, safe and sound. | 很高兴看到你已经乖乖躺在床上 |
[40:15] | – Nothing amiss? – Amiss? | -没什么差错吧? -差错? |
[40:17] | Didn’t get into any trouble while we were out? | 我们不在时 你没惹上麻烦吧? |
[40:21] | I’ve decided to write a letter to Gilbert Blythe. | 我决定写一封信给基尔伯特布莱斯 |
[40:24] | Seems only fair he should know about the gold. | 感觉让他知道黄金的事才对 |
[40:26] | What if it runs under his farm? | 说不定他的土地里也有 |
[40:28] | You’re a kind and thoughtful girl, Anne. | 你真是善良体贴 |
[40:31] | Do you know where he is? | 安妮 你知道他在何处吗? |
[40:32] | He was planning to get work on a steamer outside of Charlottetown. | 他计划于沙洛镇外的轮船上工作 |
[40:35] | Thought maybe Aunt Josephine might be able to help me figure out which one. | 我想约瑟芬姑妈也许能查出是哪艘 |
[40:38] | You know, from the list thingy, the… | 你知道 |
[40:41] | – the… the ship… – Ship’s Manifest. | 透过船的那个清单… |
[40:44] | Yes. | -船只载货清单? -没错 |
[40:46] | Doesn’t that sound romantical? | 听起来很浪漫对吧? |
[40:48] | The-the Manifest, not the letter to Gilbert! | 我说载货清单 不是给基尔伯特的信 |
[40:52] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[40:55] | Did you say your prayers? | -你有做睡前祷告吗? |
[40:56] | I will. | -我会的 |
[41:15] | Gracious Heavenly Father… | 慈爱的天父 |
[41:19] | …I hardly know where to start regarding everything I’m grateful for. | 真不知从何说起 有好多要感恩的事 |
[41:23] | As for the things I want, I guess I’ll just name the two most important… | 至于愿望 我就说两个最为重要的 |
[41:33] | Please let there be gold in Avonlea | 请让艾凡里镇真的有黄金 |
[41:35] | so that there’s no more hardship for anyone. | 大家就不必再辛苦生活 |
[41:39] | And please, please help me get my letter to Gilbert. | 还有请让我的信送到基尔伯特手中 |
[41:45] | And please be sure I don’t misspell any words. | 还有千万保佑我没有拼错字 |
[41:49] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[42:05] | Oh, and I’ll replace Nate’s paper. | 还有我会还给纳森一张纸 |