时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | – Merci. | 谢谢! |
[00:56] | – Not going to school again today? | 今天又不去上学了? |
[01:21] | – Isn’t she supposed to be collecting the eggs? | 她不是该去捡鸡蛋吗? |
[01:24] | – If she doesn’t go back to school soon, | 如果她不马上去上学 |
[01:26] | you may have to send us both to the loony bin. | 你也许得把我们送去疯人院了 |
[02:13] | – Hello, little miss. | 你好 小东西 |
[02:15] | – And you’ll need to test the pie’s doneness with a small knife. | 而你得去用小叉子看看派是否熟了 |
[02:19] | – I will. – Watch the clock carefully, Anne, so as not to burn it. | 我会去的 小心看着点时间 Anne 别烧糊了 |
[02:23] | – I will. – I don’t want to return from Rachel’s | 我会去的 我不想从Rachel加回来后 |
[02:26] | to find Green Gables a smoldering ruin. | 发现绿山墙被烧毁了 |
[02:28] | – I will. – What? | 我会去的 什么? |
[02:30] | – I mean I won’t. I mean it won’t. | 我是说不会这样的 不会的 |
[02:33] | Don’t worry, I’ll go right in. | 别担心 我马上进去 |
[02:37] | Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home. | 瓢虫 瓢虫 飞回家去 |
[02:40] | Your house is on fire and your children are home. | 你的家在火上 你的孩子们都在家 |
[02:44] | – Anne! – I’m going! | Anne 我会进去的 |
[02:54] | All except one and that’s little Anne, | 除了一个小Anne外 |
[02:58] | for she crept under the frying pan. | 因为她趴在煎锅下面 |
[03:08] | – And I’m at my wits’ end. – Well… | 我都束手无策了 嗯 |
[03:11] | since you’ve asked for my advice, Marilla, | 既然你来问我的建议 Marilla |
[03:14] | I would humour her a little while longer. | 我会迁就她一段时间的 |
[03:17] | – You really think it’s better she continue to stay at home? | 你真的认为让她呆在家里好吗? |
[03:21] | – Yes. That is, I wouldn’t say “school” again | 是的 是那样 我不会再说“学校”两字的 |
[03:23] | until she’s said it herself. And she will. | 直到她自己说为止 她会说的 |
[03:26] | She won’t be underfoot forever. | 她不会永远碍事的 |
[03:28] | – Truth is, I’m torn. | 实际上是我很纠结 |
[03:31] | Bright as she is, she had such a difficult start in life, | 她是很聪明 但是出生那么不幸 |
[03:36] | she isn’t always… equipped for certain things. | 她不会总是那么执着不放的 |
[03:38] | More’s the pity: she had such a longing for school. | 更遗憾的是 那非常想去上学的 |
[03:42] | – Bide your time, I’m telling you. | 还是耐心等待 我这么和你说吧 |
[03:44] | Anne is a clever one and all. Too clever by half. | Anne是个很聪明的孩子 聪明过头了 |
[03:48] | She’ll go back, that’s for sure and certain. | 她会回学校的 这我很确信 |
[03:50] | It’s hard to have lofty ideas when you’re stuck in a kitchen all day. | 整天呆在厨房里会很难有出息的 |
[03:54] | – Speak for yourself. | 这可在说你自己了 |
[03:57] | – She’ll soon cool off in a week or so. | 一周时间左右她会平静下来 |
[04:01] | – Or so? – Patience. Mark my words. | 一周左右时间? 要有耐心 记住我的话 |
[04:03] | Soon enough, she’ll go back of her own accord. | 很快的 她会回到自己的节奏 |
[04:07] | – God willing. | 但愿如此 |
[04:18] | – I think this length is fetching, Griselda. | 我想这样的长度刚好 Griselda |
[04:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:23] | Yes, this will do nicely for dancing. | 是的 这很合适跳舞 |
[04:27] | Perhaps you could fashion a small loop at the hem so I can lift the train? | 也许你可以在下摆装饰点圈圈 这样我就可以提起来 |
[04:33] | I do so appreciate all your careful attentions, Griselda. | 非常感激你的细心 Griselda |
[04:36] | I think it’s ever so important to give credit where credit is due. | 我认为这是非常重要的 对于值得赞扬之处要给予赞扬 |
[04:40] | How awful it would be to be in service of those | 伺候为那些人是多么可怕 |
[04:43] | who neglect you or treat you unkindly. | 那些无视你或者对你不友好的人 |
[04:46] | I can imagine that it would make you feel quite small and hopeless… | 我可以想得到那是一种让你觉得渺小和无助的感觉 |
[04:51] | and occasionally despairing and lacking in confidence. | 偶尔还会有一丝绝望和缺乏自信 |
[04:56] | I wonder if those feelings ever go away. | 我想是否这些感觉会挥之不去 |
[05:01] | I’ll take tea in the library, Griselda! | 我去把茶拿到图书馆来 Griselda |
[05:03] | Today I’m going to climb the ladder | 今天我要爬上梯子 |
[05:06] | to reach the loneliest book on the highest shelf… | 去拿那最上面的书本 |
[05:10] | – Oh, dear God! Anne! | 哦 天呐 Anne! |
[05:12] | – Marilla? Oh, the pie! | Marilla? 哦 是那个派 |
[05:15] | (clatter) – Oh! Out of the way! – I’m sorry! | 哦 走开! 抱歉! |
[05:17] | Marilla, I’m so sorry, I forgot! – I am aware! | Marilla 我很抱歉 我忘记了 我知道你忘了! |
[05:20] | Don’t just stand there with your teeth in your head. Open the door. Ah! | 别光说不练 去打开门 哦 |
[05:29] | Oh… Fetch the slop bucket. | 哦 去拿泔水桶来 |
[05:32] | Although I’m not sure this is even fit for pigs! | 不知道这个猪还是否能吃! |
[05:34] | – I’m very sorry, Marilla. | 很抱歉 Marilla |
[05:37] | I meant to watch the clock. Truly, I did. | 我真的有看时间的 真的 |
[05:40] | I was having the most delightful daydream. | 我当时沉浸在最美的白日梦当中 |
[05:42] | – Your mind is idle, Anne. | 你的思想太无所事事了 Anne |
[05:44] | – It isn’t idle at all. | 不完全是这样的 |
[05:45] | I was imagining that I’m wise Princess Cordelia, | 我但是在想像我是那聪明的Cordelia公主 |
[05:48] | and I only have to touch a book to know its contents. | 我只要碰一下书本就可以知道里面的内容 |
[05:51] | – This has gone on long enough. – No one thinks she’s strange at all. | 这扯得太远了 没有人认为她古怪 |
[05:55] | In fact, she’s embraced for being different. | 实际上 她因为不同而受到欢迎 |
[05:56] | – Life is not magic, Anne. – I know. | 生活不是魔法 Anne 我知道的 |
[05:59] | – You can’t just wish yourself away. | 你不能光想着你自己一走了之 |
[06:01] | I’m raising you and I know what’s best. | 我抚养你 我知道什么是最好的 |
[06:04] | It’s high time you went back to school. | 你现在回学校去并不为晚 |
[06:06] | – Please don’t make me, Marilla! Please! I can’t face it! | 求你了别逼我 Marilla! 求你了!我不能面对的! |
[06:09] | I promise I’ll do better here, I promise! | 我保证在这里我会做得更好的 我保证! |
[06:11] | – You can stop all your bargaining, ’cause there’s no use in it. | 这事情没得商量 以为你必须得去 |
[06:15] | – But Matthew said I didn’t have to go back! – What now? | 但是Matthew说过我可以必须去的 那又这样? |
[06:18] | – He understands that school is a torment for me. | |
[06:20] | But of course he’d understand! He’s a kindred spirit! | 当然他明白的 他是我的亲人 |
[06:22] | I don’t have any friends! | 我没有任何朋友 |
[06:24] | – You’ve got Diana. – No! | 你不是有Diana吗 不 |
[06:26] | She can’t like me when no one else does! Don’t you see?! | 当别人不喜欢我的时候她也不能够把我当朋友的 你明白吗? |
[06:29] | – Calm yourself. – And Gil… | 平静下来 还有Gil… |
[06:31] | Well, there’s a boy whose sole purpose in life is to humiliate me! | 还有一个男孩子 他唯一的目的就是想羞辱我 |
[06:34] | – Stuff and nonsense. – I don’t fit in! | 胡说八道 我融入不了 |
[06:37] | – You’re going back to school tomorrow and that’s final. | 明天你就得去上学 这是最后通牒 |
[07:14] | – Matthew Cuthbert, the time has come to end this foolishness. | Matthew Cuthbert 是时候结束这些愚蠢的做法了 |
[07:18] | I have allowed you to interfere and coddle that child! | 我已经太让你介入和宠爱这孩子了! |
[07:21] | – I was only sympathizing. | 我只是同情她 |
[07:23] | – Did we or did we not agree that her raising is up to me? | 我们是否同意是我来做主抚养她 还是没有? |
[07:26] | – I didn’t… mean to put my oar in. | 我不是 有意参与进来的 |
[07:28] | I hate it when she’s upset, is all. | 她一难过我就会不舒服 就这样而已 |
[07:31] | – Well, I hope you’re happy, ’cause she’s inside right now, | 哦 我希望你会开心 因为现在她就在屋子里 |
[07:34] | waltzing around a smoldering kitchen! | 在冒烟的厨房里翩翩起舞! |
[07:36] | – She does seem to be a bit at sixes and sevens. | 她有时看起来是有点乱七八糟 |
[07:40] | – A bit? She almost burnt down our home! | 有点? 她差点把我们的房子烧了! |
[07:44] | Move, ya little scarecrow! | 走 你这小稻草人! |
[07:46] | Nothing but a miserable piece of trash! | 你就是个垃圾 |
[07:49] | Don’t worry, Anne. I’ll always be your friend. | 别怕 Anne 我会一直是你的朋友 |
[07:53] | We have each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[07:55] | Katie? | |
[07:56] | Katie, is that you? | Katie 是你吗? |
[08:06] | Katie Maurice… | |
[08:10] | …are you in there? | 是你在里面吗? |
[08:15] | Please, Katie. | 求你了 Katie |
[08:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry I had to leave you at Mrs. Hammond’s. | 抱歉我得把你留在Hammond家 |
[08:28] | You have no idea how grateful I’d be if you’d visit me here. | 你不知道我有多感激如果你来这里看望我 |
[08:37] | Katie? | |
[08:41] | Idle hands are the devil’s workshop. | 不能这样子游手好闲 |
[08:44] | So if it’s alright with you, even though you know best, | 所以如果你没意见 请你听好 |
[08:47] | I would like to suggest that she return to school tomorrow. | 我会让她明天就回去上学 |
[09:53] | What brings you inside this time of day? | 你这个时候回家来干什么? |
[09:57] | What is it you need, Matthew? – I… | 你需要什么吗 Matthew? 我… |
[10:01] | I’ll take a coffee. | 我来拿点咖啡 |
[10:03] | – At three in the afternoon? | 现在可是下午三点呀? |
[10:04] | – Or… or tea. | 哦 那就喝个茶 |
[10:07] | – Tea will be ready at 4:00, just like every other day. | 茶会在4点准备好 和平时一样 |
[10:10] | – Right, then. | 那 好吧 |
[10:16] | – She’ll get used to school soon enough, | 她会很快适应学校的 |
[10:19] | same as all the other children. | 和别的孩子一样 |
[10:21] | – But… – But what? | 但是 但是什么? |
[10:23] | – Anne’s not like the others. | Anne和别的孩子不一样 |
[10:26] | – You’re too soft with her, Matthew. | 你对她太心软了 Matthew |
[10:28] | We’ll not ask her too many questions when she gets back. Can we agree on that? | 她回来后我们不要问太多问题 这样可以做到吗? |
[10:32] | I don’t want to open a can of worms. | 我可不想弄得一团糟 |
[10:34] | She’ll learn to like it, and that’s that. | 她会喜欢上学的 就是那样 |
[10:36] | – Afternoon. Anne? | 下午好 Anne? |
[10:40] | – Anne? | |
[10:43] | – I’m sure you’re both wondering how the school day went. | 我想你们都想知道我的上学情况吧 |
[10:45] | I’m pleased to report it wasn’t as bad as I thought. | 我很高兴汇报没想象糟糕 |
[10:48] | I enjoyed myself. (sighing with relief) | 我喜欢的 (松了口气) |
[10:51] | – Well, that’s just fine. | 嗯 还不错 |
[10:54] | Do you not have homework? Where are your books? | 你没有家庭作业吗? 你的书本呢? |
[10:57] | – Oh, I didn’t need to bring them home today. | 今天我不需要带回家的 |
[10:59] | I’ll go put this down on the bench. | 我放在凳子上了 |
[11:07] | Hello, Katie? | 你好 Katie? |
[11:08] | I brought you your favourite flower. | 我给你带了你最喜欢的花 |
[11:12] | It’s a wild rose. | 是野玫瑰 |
[11:17] | Katie… I wish you were here. | Katie 真希望你在这里 |
[11:20] | Come along, Anne. | 过来 Anne |
[11:55] | – Well, my bed’s all made! May I take an extra apple, Marilla, | 嗯 我的床已经整理过了 我可以多带一个苹果吗 Marilla |
[11:57] | in case I have a friend to share it with? | 除非你要和朋友分享 |
[12:00] | – Help yourself. | 请随便 |
[12:02] | – Isn’t it wonderful that every day can be an adventure? | 每天都可以去冒险是否很棒? |
[12:05] | – You’re chipper this morning. | 今天早上你很高兴呀 |
[12:07] | – It all depends on how you look at things. | 在全都至于你怎么看待事情 |
[12:09] | Well, I’m all ready for school. I’ll just go fetch my hat. | 我准备去上学了 我去拿帽子 |
[12:23] | I’m expecting to learn about the… | 今天我想了解那 |
[12:26] | District of Saskatchewan today. | Saskatchewan区域 |
[12:28] | Isn’t Saskatchewan just the most delicious name to say? | Saskatchewan区是个很棒的名字 不是吗? |
[12:36] | I’d like to go there someday. | 我想以后可以去那里看看 |
[12:39] | It’s exciting to learn about all the places one might go. | 可以了解可能以后会去的地方这很兴奋 |
[12:42] | I think the Prairies hold a lot of appeal. | 我想大草原更有吸引力 |
[12:44] | Well, time to go! Goodbye, Marilla. | 哦 该出发了 再见 Marilla |
[12:47] | I hope you don’t envy me too much | 我希望你别太羡慕我 |
[12:49] | in this time of great learning in my young life. | 我这样可以好好学习的年龄 |
[13:06] | – Anne stays so late in school. She enjoys it now? | Anne上学回来很晚 她现在喜欢学校吗? |
[13:10] | – It seems she does. | 似乎是的 |
[13:12] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:33] | Hello, ladies. | 你好 姑娘们 |
[13:35] | – Hello. | 你好 |
[13:50] | – Good afternoon, Miss Cuthbert. | 下午好 Cuthbert小姐 |
[13:52] | – Good afternoon, Diana. | 下午好 Diana |
[13:53] | – This is Miss Ruby Gillis. | 这是Ruby Gillis |
[13:55] | – Hello. – Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[13:57] | What brings you both by? | 你们怎么来这里了? |
[13:58] | – We thought Anne might like to have her books and everything. | 我们想Anne也许会喜欢拿回她的书本和她的东西 |
[14:02] | – Nice to meet you. Come on, Diana. | 很高兴见到你 来吧 Diana |
[14:03] | – We’ve been worrying about her. Isn’t that right, Ruby? | 我们一直担心她 是这样吧 Ruby? |
[14:07] | – Diana especially. | 特别是Diana |
[14:11] | – Did something happen? – Anne’s suffering, isn’t she? | 发生什么事情了? Anne一直很痛苦 是吗? |
[14:14] | I just know it. Anne is too sensitive for this world. | 我就知道 Anne非常敏感的 |
[14:18] | That’s what she told me once, anyway. | 她曾经告诉我的 |
[14:20] | Is she truly never coming back to school? | 她真的以后不回去上学了? |
[14:23] | – If she’s not, then we can sit together, Diana. | 如果她不去了 我们就可以坐在一起了 Diana |
[14:30] | – When did you last see her? | 你最后是什么时候见到她的? |
[14:32] | – It’s been days and days. | 已经有很多日子没见了 |
[14:34] | I never imagined she wouldn’t come back. | 我从没想过她会不回去上学的 |
[14:37] | – Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[14:38] | – May we say hello to her? | 我们可以和她打个招呼吗? |
[14:40] | – Anne is… running an errand at present, | Anne刚 有事跑出去了 |
[14:42] | but I’ll be sure to tell her you were here. | 但是我会告诉她你们来过了 |
[14:45] | – Please do, Miss Cuthbert. | 那就请告诉她 Cuthbert小姐 |
[14:47] | Please tell Anne I miss her very much. | 请告诉Anne我很想她 |
[14:49] | – You can count on it. | 没问题 |
[14:58] | – The name Saskatchewan originated with the Plains Indians. | Saskatchewan的名字起源于平原印第安人 |
[15:02] | Their word was “kisiskatchewan,” | 用他们的文字是“kisiskatchewan” |
[15:04] | meaning the river that flows swiftly, | 意思是“奔流的河水” |
[15:06] | in reference to the most important waterways running through their territory, | 指的是最重要的流经他们领土的水路 |
[15:10] | the North and South Saskatchewan Rivers. | Saskatchewan河流的南北 |
[15:13] | I love the way Native names always mean something specific, don’t you? | 我喜欢土著的名字 它们总是有特别的意思在里面 你呢? |
[15:16] | I wonder what my name would be if I was a North American Native? | 我在想如果我是土著的北美印第安人 那会叫什么名字? |
[15:22] | Fire-Haired Dreamer? | “火红头发梦者”这名字如何? |
[15:24] | Or maybe… | 或许叫 |
[15:26] | She Who Speaks With Trees. | “树的交谈者” |
[15:33] | I know. | 我明白 |
[15:35] | Kindred Spirit. | 志同道合 |
[15:36] | That could work! | 那很好! |
[15:39] | What’s that, dear Griselda? | 那是什么 Griselda? |
[15:44] | Yes, you’re right, as usual. | 是的 你是对的 只是这样 |
[15:48] | It’s getting late and your princess must away to her castle. | 现在晚了 你的公主一定回她的城堡了 |
[15:55] | I’ll see you in the bright and shiny morning, dear students. | 明天早上见 亲爱的同学们 |
[16:05] | Sorry I’m late. There was just so much to learn! | 抱歉我来迟了 要学习的东西太多了 |
[16:09] | – How was the District of Saskatchewan? | Saskatchewan区怎么样? |
[16:11] | – Oh, fascinating. I had another excellent day. | 哦 很迷人 我又过了美好的一天 |
[16:14] | I learned so much and I imagine Mr. Phillips was quite impressed and… | 我学了很多东西 我想Phillips先生对此很震惊 然后… |
[16:57] | – And she lied and then lied some more. | 撒谎 然后更多的撒谎 |
[17:01] | Right to our faces. | 看着我们 |
[17:04] | I’ve been doing my best to teach her right from wrong, | 我一直努力教她什么是“对与错” |
[17:07] | but, well, this matter is so grave | 但是 嗯 事情很严重了 |
[17:09] | that we knew we had to bring it to you. | 我们不得不让你来帮忙解决 |
[17:11] | – Indeed, indeed. | 确实是的 |
[17:13] | You did right. | 你们这样做很好 |
[17:15] | It’s a very good thing I’m here. | 让我来这里做得很好 |
[17:19] | God frowns on fibbing, young lady. | 撒谎是不对的 小姑娘 |
[17:22] | – I imagine he does. | 我也这么想的 |
[17:24] | I see now how truly wrong I was. | 我明白了我犯了多么可怕的错误 |
[17:27] | – Wrong and disrespectful. | 不但错误而且无礼 |
[17:29] | – I assure you, Minister, I am full of woe. | 我向你保证 牧师大人 我很后悔 |
[17:32] | – Yes– – And also dismay. | 是的 同时也很沮丧 |
[17:34] | With a good measure of chagrin. | 非常懊悔 |
[17:37] | I can only hope it pleases God to know how truly unhappy I am. | 我只能希望上帝能够知道我非常不开心 |
[17:41] | Does it? | 有吗? |
[17:43] | – That is something you must pray on. | 这个你必须得祈祷的 |
[17:44] | Now, Anne, you must always remember: | 现在 Anne 你要一直记住 |
[17:47] | honesty is the best policy. | 诚实是最大的美德 |
[17:49] | – Honesty isn’t actually a policy, though, is it? | 诚实不是最大的美德 然而 是吗? |
[17:53] | – I beg your pardon? (Marilla): Anne! | 你在说什么? Anne |
[17:55] | – Well, I believe that wh– | 嗯 我相信那个… |
[17:57] | – I see now what you’re up against. | 我现在明白了你在反驳什么 |
[17:59] | It doesn’t matter what you think! | 不在于你怎么认为 |
[18:01] | – About anything, or– | 任何事情 或者 |
[18:02] | – Do you agree never to lie again? | 你同意不再说谎了吗? |
[18:07] | – Is a lie of omission really a lie? | 一个无意的撒谎是真正的撒谎吗? |
[18:09] | – You see? She’s not sorry. | 你看到没? 她一点没后悔的意思 |
[18:11] | – I am sorry, Marilla. | 抱歉 Marilla |
[18:12] | I truly am sorry for vexing you and for– | 我非常抱歉让你们烦心了 |
[18:14] | – You said you were going to school. | 你说你是会去上学的 |
[18:16] | – I went in a fashion. – Do you take us for fools? – But they hate me there! | 我在是在用别的办法上学 你在愚弄我们吗? 但是在那里他们讨厌我 |
[18:20] | – Enough! You must learn to harness yourself. | 够了!你们必须学会控制自己 |
[18:24] | I see what the problem is here. Oh, yes, I do indeed. | 我看出问题来了 哦 是的 我看出来了 |
[18:27] | And I have divined an answer. | 我想我有答案了 |
[18:30] | This problem is easily solved. | 问题很容易解决的 |
[18:34] | If the girl doesn’t want to go to school, then she shouldn’t go. | 既然这孩子不想去上学 那就别去了 |
[18:37] | She should stay home | 她可以留在家里 |
[18:39] | and learn proper housekeeping until she marries. | 学习正常的家务活 知道她嫁人为止 |
[18:46] | Then the Lord God said, | 上帝曾经说过 |
[18:49] | “It is not good that the man should be alone; | 男人孤独是不幸的 |
[18:52] | I will make him a helper fit for him.” | 我会给他造个帮手 |
[18:56] | There’s no need for her to bother with an education. | 对她来说不需要担心教育问题 |
[19:00] | Every young woman should learn how to be a good wife. | 每个年轻女孩都应该学习如何成为一位好的妻子 |
[19:08] | – I don’t know quite what I expected the minister to say, | 我非常不理解那位大人所说的 |
[19:11] | to say, but I assure you it wasn’t that. | 但是我确定不应该那样子 |
[19:13] | And I fear preparing myself to be a wife will | 我担心我准备成为一位妻子 |
[19:15] | be a powerful challenge for you, Marilla. | 对你来说是个巨大的挑战 Marilla |
[19:21] | Admittedly… I’m very homely and clumsy. | 确实 我非常普通和笨拙 |
[19:25] | It’ll be a big surprise to both of us if I marry someday. | 如果某一天我出嫁了会让我们俩大吃一惊 |
[19:29] | I certainly never expected to, but if God decrees it– | 当然我绝不会希望那样 但是上帝的规定… |
[19:32] | – Will you please go in the barn and see if there’s anything needs doing? | 你可以去粮仓看看那里是否有活要干? |
[19:35] | I need to hear myself think. | 我得自己想想 |
[19:42] | – Marilla wants me to find some outdoor chores to do. | Marilla想让我帮忙干点户外杂活 |
[19:44] | – Jerry’s in the loft. | Jerry在阁楼上 |
[19:46] | He’ll tell you what needs doing. | 他会告诉你需要做什么 |
[19:57] | – You’re so lucky to be a boy, Jerry. | 你很幸运是个男孩子 Jerry |
[20:00] | Boys can do anything you want. | 男孩们可以为所欲为 |
[20:02] | And boys have every opportunity. | 男孩们拥有一切机会 |
[20:04] | – You can go to school if you want. | 如果你想去上学你可以去的 |
[20:06] | – Wait. Does that mean school’s out of the question for you? | 等等 你的意思是对你来说上学是不可能的? |
[20:09] | – Where do you think I’d rather be? | 你觉得我应该在哪里? |
[20:11] | – I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我想都没想过 |
[20:12] | There are so many things I hadn’t thought of before today. | 在今天之前有很多事情我都没想过 |
[20:14] | I don’t see how I’m ever gonna be a good wife, quite frankly. | 老实说 我不明白怎样成为一位好妻子 |
[20:17] | – Probably not. – I have such a bad temper. | 也许不吧 我脾气那么差 |
[20:20] | – True. – And I’m dreadfully wicked, | 这倒是真的 我也很恶毒 |
[20:21] | and impatient and skinny and homely. Don’t say anything, Jerry! | 而且不耐烦 又瘦有普通 别说话 Jerry |
[20:27] | I never thought that a wife is what I would be. | 我从未想过我可以成为什么样的妻子 |
[21:11] | There have to be other options. What do you want to be? | 一定有别的选择的 你想成为什么? |
[21:15] | – I do this. | 我在干这活 |
[21:17] | – But what if I was a published author? | 但是如果我是以为出版作家呢? |
[21:19] | Or what if I were in command of an army like Joan of Arc? | 或者如果我会是部队的司令就像贞德那样呢? |
[21:22] | Or if I became an explorer and discovered new lands? | 还是如果我成为以为探险家去发现新大陆呢? |
[21:25] | I don’t need school for any of those things. | 这些我都不用上学去学习的 |
[21:27] | Why aren’t you answering my question? | 你怎么不回答我的话? |
[21:32] | – My brother’s apprentice as a blacksmith. | 我的哥哥是个铁匠学徒 |
[21:34] | The other learns to become a butcher. | 另外一个在学杀猪 |
[21:37] | I could be a smithy, I suppose. | 我想我以后会是位铁匠的 |
[21:39] | – But what do you want, Jerry?! | 但是你想做什么 Jerry? |
[21:41] | You could be a cartographer or an aviator. | 你可以是制图师 或者飞行员 |
[21:44] | You could even lead a safari! | 你甚至可以带头去探险! |
[21:47] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[21:49] | – Come on, Jerry, use your imagination! | 得了 Jerry 运用你的想象力 |
[21:51] | – No, seriously, I don’t know any of those words. | 不 说真的 我不知道你说的那些词句 |
[21:53] | – Oh. | |
[21:55] | Well, you get the idea. | 好吧 你明白的 |
[21:57] | And I’m not sure about you, but suddenly I feel absolutely ablaze with possibility! | 我不了解你 但是突然我觉得都有可能 |
[22:02] | – Or you could just go to school. Because you can. | 或者你可以去上学的 因为你能够 |
[22:07] | – Go find something else to do. | 去找别的事做吧 |
[22:21] | – Hello? | 有人吗? |
[22:26] | Marilla? | |
[22:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[22:37] | You know the stove’s gone cold? | 那火炉已经快灭了 |
[22:42] | My, my. | 天呐 |
[22:44] | This is unlike you. | 这可不像你 |
[22:49] | – I have no idea what’s “like me.” | 我不知道我像什么 |
[22:52] | None at all. | 根本不知道 |
[22:57] | I’ll light the stove. | 我去添火 |
[23:13] | – I, uh… I suppose your mind is burdened, then, | 我 嗯 我想你深受影响 |
[23:17] | by the minister’s visit. | 因为那为牧师大人的到访 |
[23:19] | – Oh, everything is just peaches and cream, | 哦 一切都安好 |
[23:22] | thank you for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[23:25] | Now, is there anything I can… bake or clean, | 现在 有什么需要我…烘培或者洗衣服 |
[23:28] | or mend or fetch for you?! | 缝缝补补还是帮你拿点什么? |
[24:08] | – Marilla? Marilla!! | |
[24:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[24:13] | – There’s a fire in town. | 镇上着火了 |
[24:15] | Pull on your boots and hurry down. | 快点穿鞋下来 |
[24:26] | Fetch the cellar buckets. | 拿上水桶 |
[24:27] | We’ll slop the pigs on our way. | 我们得按我们自己的一套来做 |
[24:31] | Quick like a bunny. | 要和兔子一样快 |
[24:35] | Quick, quick! | 快点 快! |
[24:37] | Fetch every bucket you can find. | 拿上所有的水桶 |
[24:42] | Hold them still with the blankets. | 用毛毯绑着 |
[24:47] | Bring the lantern. | 拿上灯 |
[24:53] | – Keep those buckets comin’! Keep them movin’. – Pass these down the line! | 把这些水桶递过去! 传过去! 递过去! |
[24:56] | – Hurry, hurry! | 快 快! |
[24:58] | – We need more buckets! | 我们需要更多的水桶 |
[25:03] | – This is the Gillis’s house. | 这是Gillis的家 |
[25:05] | – Oh, poor Ruby. | 哦 可怜的Ruby |
[25:16] | – Bring the ladder! Hurry up! | 拿梯子来 快! |
[25:17] | – Hurry, hurry! | 快 快! |
[25:22] | – Get the horses out of here. | 把马拉走 |
[25:25] | – Run to our place and get some more buckets! | 到我家去再拿些水桶来! |
[25:31] | – Anne! | |
[25:33] | Anne! | |
[25:36] | – Oh, I’ve missed you so much! | 哦 我很想你! |
[25:40] | Stay clear, stay clear! Give us a hand with the ladder! | 清空场地 清空场地! 帮我们扶着梯子! |
[25:45] | – Coming up, coming up! – Hurry, hurry! | 上来 上来! 快 快! |
[25:48] | – Get the buckets for Gilbert! | 把水桶给Gilbert! |
[25:50] | – Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[25:52] | – Where’s the fire wagon?! – Boys, let’s go, let’s go! | 救火车在哪里了? 孩子们 我们走 走! |
[25:55] | – It’s on its way! | 救火车在路上了 |
[25:58] | – It’s burning so fierce. Is everyone out of the house? | 烧得太厉害了 屋子里没人了吧? |
[26:01] | – Yeah. That’s the Gillis family over there. You see Ruby? | 是的 Gillis全家都在这里 你看到Ruby了吗? |
[26:04] | Hey, keep the water coming! Come on! | 嗨 把水递过来 快! |
[26:06] | – Why are the doors and windows open? | 为什么大门和窗户都开着? |
[26:09] | We need more water! (woman): Watch out! | 我们需要更多的水 小心! |
[26:12] | Make way, make way! – What? | 让开 让开 什么? |
[26:14] | The fire wagon! | 救火车来了! |
[26:16] | – Get back! Fire wagon! Get back! | 后退! 救火车! 后退! |
[26:20] | – Come on, let’s go! – Anne? | 快 我们走! Anne? |
[26:24] | – Get back, get back! – No! Anne! | 后退! 后退! 不!Anne! |
[26:27] | Anne! | |
[26:31] | Anne! Anne! | |
[26:33] | Anne! | |
[26:55] | – Anne! | |
[26:59] | Anne!!! | |
[27:00] | – What is it? What’s wrong? | 什么事情? 怎么啦? |
[27:02] | – It’s Anne! – What’s happened to Anne? Anne! | 是Anne Anne怎么了? Anne! |
[27:05] | – She ran inside! – Let me go! | 她跑进屋里去了! 放开我!! |
[27:07] | – No! – I need to get Anne! | 不! 我得去找Anne! |
[27:13] | – Anne! – No! | Anne! 不! |
[27:15] | – No, let me go! I need to get Anne! | 不 放开我! 我得去找Anne! |
[27:17] | – Stay here! – There’s Anne! – Is that her? | 别去! 那是Anne! 是她吗? |
[27:19] | Oh, my God. – Alright, it’s slowing down! | 哦 天呐 没事 火势小下来了! |
[27:22] | We can do this! Keep ’em coming! | 我们可以控制火势了 继续传递水桶 |
[27:34] | – Where is she? I don’t understand. | 她在哪里? 我不明白 |
[27:37] | Where is she? – Dear God in heaven! – Anne! | 她在哪里? 上帝 Anne! |
[27:48] | – Somebody help over here! | 过来搭把手! |
[27:56] | – Mr. Cuthbert, Mr. Cuthbert, help! | Cuthbert先生 Cuthbert先生 帮忙! |
[28:01] | (man shouting) – Lift it off. | 抬起来 |
[28:03] | Other end. (mumbling) | 另一头 |
[28:08] | Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick. | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[28:21] | – Anne! Anne! Anne! Oh, Anne! | |
[28:25] | – Oh, Anne! – Oh…! | |
[28:27] | – Anne! (moaning) | |
[28:28] | – Find out what’s happened! – Anne! | 去看看情况如何 Anne! |
[28:34] | Oh, she’s alright! – I’m sorry. I’m alright. – She’s alright! | 哦 她没事 我很抱歉 我没事 她没事! |
[28:39] | – What were you thinking?! – Did it help? | 你想干什么? 那个有作用吗? |
[28:42] | – Why ever did you run inside?! – She ran inside! | 你为何跑进屋里去? 她跑进过去屋子里了! |
[28:44] | – Did it slow it down? – What were you thinking? | 火小下来了? 你在干什么呢? |
[28:47] | – Fire… fire needs oxygen. | 大火 大火燃烧需要氧气的 |
[28:50] | Closing windows and doors deprives it– | 关闭门窗可以让大火慢慢熄灭的 |
[28:52] | – Oh, my word! – Anne slowed down the fire! | 哦 天呐! 是Anne让大火小下来的! |
[28:56] | – However do you know that? – It was Anne! She did it! | 你怎么知道这些的? 是Anne 是她干的 |
[29:03] | – The Fire Manual in the orphanage. | 我看过孤儿院里的防火手册 |
[29:05] | There wasn’t much else to read. | 那里没啥可以阅读的 |
[29:07] | Here, here. | 来 过来 |
[29:20] | – And we thank thee, O Lord, for your mercy. | 我们感谢你 上帝 因你的仁慈 |
[29:24] | And of some have compassion making a difference, | 一些人的同情心可以让事情变得不同 |
[29:28] | others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, | 另一些人克服恐惧 把他们从火里面救出来 |
[29:31] | hastening even the garments, spotted by the flesh, | 匆匆忙忙穿好衣服 满脸的污垢 |
[29:35] | now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, | 是神让你们免于受罪 |
[29:38] | and to present your faultless before the presence | 给你们带来完美 |
[29:40] | of his glory with exceeding joy. | 用他的无限荣耀 |
[29:42] | – Maybe you could be a firefighter. | 你也许可以成为一名救火队员了 |
[29:44] | …we thank thee for watching over us, | 我们感谢你看守着我们 |
[29:47] | and keeping all in our community safe from harm. | 让我们社区安全和平 |
[29:51] | Praise be to God almighty. | 万能的主 |
[29:56] | – Alright, it’s settled. | 好了 现在安定下来了 |
[29:58] | The Gillis family will be billeted out to the Barrys, | Gillis一家会被安置好的 分别住到Barrys家 |
[30:02] | the Cuthberts and ourselves. | Cuthberts家还有我们家 |
[30:06] | – With all the men pulling together, | 把所有男人召集起来的话 |
[30:08] | we figure the major repairs will take about a week. | 我们想屋子主要部分的维修大约得花一周时间 |
[30:10] | – Sounds about right. | 听起来还不错 |
[30:12] | – Jerry and I will put things right at Green Gables | Jerry和我把绿山墙的事情处理好 |
[30:14] | and be back as soon as we can. | 然后我们会尽快回来 |
[30:16] | – As will I. I’ll bring as many hands as I can spare. | 我也是 我会尽可能多带点人手过来 |
[30:20] | – Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:23] | What a thing. | 这事搞得 |
[30:24] | What a thing. | 这事搞得 |
[30:26] | – We’ll get it all squared away, never fear. | 我们会弄得妥妥当当的 别担心 |
[30:29] | – We owe you all a great debt of thanks, especially dear Anne, | 我们非常感激你们所有人 特别是Anne |
[30:34] | risking your life for us and taking such quick action. | 为我们冒着生命危险做出了那样的举动 |
[30:37] | And, ladies, thank you kindly for agreeing to take the children. | 还有 姐妹们 感谢你们同意帮忙照顾我的孩子们 |
[30:41] | Especially since school won’t be in session. | 特别是现在还没开学 |
[30:43] | You’ll have your hands full. | 你们有得忙活了 |
[30:45] | Ruby, come here, please. | Ruby 过来 |
[30:48] | – It’s no trouble at all. We’re happy to have her. | 没事的 我们很高兴照顾她的 |
[30:51] | – Now Anne and Ruby can get to know each other better. | 现在Anne和Ruby可以更好地相互了解了 |
[30:54] | – What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[30:56] | Mother! – Ruby? | 妈妈 Ruby? |
[30:58] | – I don’t want to stay there! | 我不想去那里 |
[31:00] | – My, my. Calm yourself. | 天呐 冷静下来 |
[31:01] | – Why can’t I stay with Diana?! – That’s enough. The plan is set. | 为何我不能够和Diana在一起? 够了 就这么安排 |
[31:04] | – I’ll never live it down! Please don’t make me! | 我以后没脸见人了 别逼我! |
[31:07] | – I won’t have any more of this. After the events of this evening, | 我也一样 在经过了这样的夜晚后 |
[31:10] | you should be grateful to have a bed to sleep in at all. – Hear, hear. | 有一张床可以让你睡觉你应该很感激了 听着 听着 |
[31:13] | – I apologize. I simply… | 我道歉 我只是… |
[31:18] | – It doesn’t matter what the other girls think, Ruby, | 别的姑娘们怎么认为不重要的 Ruby |
[31:21] | it matters what you think. | 关键在於你自己怎么想 |
[31:24] | And I, for one, think Anne is marvellous and brave. | 而我 举个例子说 认为Anne是非常了不起和勇敢的 |
[31:31] | I’ll visit soon, alright? | 我会很快去看你的 好吗? |
[31:37] | – It’s alright. Don’t worry. | 会没事的 别担心 |
[31:40] | I’m sure no one will think you’re my friend. | 我保证没人会认为你是我的朋友 |
[31:43] | – I reckon we should be off. | 我们走吧 |
[31:59] | – Now, I’d like the two of you to go upstairs to bed for a few hours. | 现在 你们两个上楼去睡觉个小时 |
[32:03] | You both need rest after that terrible night. | 在经过这么可怕的夜晚后你们都得休息了 |
[32:05] | – I can help you, Marilla. I should fetch the eggs. | 我可以帮忙的 Marilla 我会去捡鸡蛋 |
[32:08] | – You can, but you won’t. | 是的 你可以 但是现在不需要 |
[32:10] | Now up to bed with both of you. | 你们上楼去睡觉 |
[32:13] | Anne, please see to it that your guest is comfortable. | Anne 请确保让你的客人感到舒适 |
[32:16] | – Come along, Ruby. I have a lovely gable room. | 来吧 Ruby 我有一间很棒的房间 |
[32:20] | And the cherry tree is ever so friendly. | 窗外的樱桃树非常漂亮 |
[32:33] | My first night here in this room, I cried as you do now. | 在这里我度过的第一个晚上 我哭得和你一样 |
[32:38] | Try as I might, there was no hope for my imagination that cold night. | 我尽我最大努力 在那个寒冷的夜晚我的想象力也没帮不了忙 |
[32:43] | Princess Cordelia was nowhere to be found. | Cordelia公主也找不到了 |
[32:46] | – Princess Cordelia? | Cordelia公主? |
[32:49] | – Well… | 嗯 |
[32:51] | she’s a wise and solitary princess. | 她是聪明又孤独的公主 |
[32:54] | She wears dresses of the finest silk and velvet | 她总是穿着漂亮的丝绸和天鹅绒 |
[32:59] | with puff sleeves and ever so many flounces. | 有着泡泡袖和漂亮的裙边 |
[33:03] | One day… | 有一天 |
[33:05] | Princess Cordelia arrived | Cordelia到了 |
[33:07] | at the most beautiful kingdom in the world. | 世界上最美的国度 |
[33:12] | She knew not a soul and was worried no one would like her. | 她不认识任何人 担心没有人会喜欢她 |
[33:15] | – All my dresses will be ruined from the smoke! | 我的所有衣服都会大火给被毁了 |
[33:19] | – You can borrow one of mine. I have two! | 你可以借穿我的一件 我有两件衣服 |
[33:27] | A week really isn’t that long | 一周时间并不很长的 |
[33:29] | when you plan out all the things you want to do. | 当你计划好所有你需要做的事情以后 |
[33:32] | Maybe you could start by imagining what colour you want your room to be. | 也许你可以想象一下你喜欢让自己的房间涂什么颜色 |
[33:36] | I know for a fact that it’s good to have things to look forward to. | 我知道往前看是一件很好的事情 |
[33:40] | I’ve always been partial to robin’s egg blue. | 我一直对robin的淡青色不感冒 |
[33:44] | What colour do you like? | 你喜欢什么颜色呢? |
[33:46] | Pink would also be divine. | 粉红的也是很漂亮的 |
[33:50] | I never usually think of pink. | 我从未敢想过粉红色 |
[33:53] | Being as I’m so red-headed, it’s out of the question. | 因为我是红头发 根本不配粉红色的 |
[33:56] | But you would look so pretty in a pink room. | 但是你在粉红色房间里很看上去很漂亮 |
[34:03] | (sighing) We’ll stay busy. | 我会得让自己忙起来 |
[34:05] | I’m learning to bake. | 我在学烘培 |
[34:07] | We can make some biscuits for the boys while they work. | 我们可以为男孩们做饼干 在他们工作的时候 |
[34:11] | You can see Gilbert. | 你可以去见Gilbert |
[34:13] | Diana thought he cut quite a heroic figure | Diana认为他很勇敢 |
[34:15] | putting out the blaze on your behalf. | 在灭火行动中 因为你的缘故 |
[34:18] | – On my behalf. | 因为我的缘故 |
[34:20] | I hadn’t really thought of it like that. | 这我还真没想到过 |
[34:24] | – I didn’t notice, of course. | 当然 我也没有注意到的 |
[34:25] | I am not a Gilbert Blythe fan. | Gilbert Blythe不是我的菜 |
[34:28] | I shall never forgive his insult, | 我永远不会原谅他侮辱过我 |
[34:30] | and I shall never be dissuaded from my low opinion of him. | 我会永远小看他的 |
[34:33] | – That’s a good idea about the biscuits. | 做饼干这主意很不错 |
[34:37] | It’s a shame you’re not in school anymore. | 你不来上学很遗憾的 |
[34:40] | You seem awful smart about things. | 你似乎非常聪明 |
[34:44] | – It’s best for everyone that I’m not there. | 我不在那里对大家都好 |
[35:03] | – Put your backs into it, boys! | 加把劲 伙计们! |
[35:09] | There you go! How many would you like? | 说的很对 你需要多少? |
[35:16] | – Afternoon, Minister. I’m learning to bake. | 下午好 牧师大人 我在学习烘培 |
[35:19] | Care for a scone? | 要来点司康吗? |
[35:20] | – Well, don’t mind if I do. | 哦 我来点 |
[35:23] | This is some heavy work. | 有些重活要干 |
[35:29] | – Hey, look, it’s the freak and her new twin sister. | 嗨 看 那位雀斑女和她的新妹妹 |
[35:31] | – As long as they bring food, I don’t care if it’s Quasimodo. | 只要她们带来了食物 我管他是否是Quasimodo(怪物)呢 |
[35:37] | – Ruby! | |
[35:39] | – That was great! – Ruby, are you alright? | 这可漂亮了! Ruby 你没事吧? |
[35:45] | Ruby– | |
[35:47] | – Girls are so useless. | 女孩们可真没用 |
[35:48] | Guess you should’ve stayed home in the kitchen, eh?! | 我想你们还是呆在厨房里比较合适 是吗? |
[35:51] | – What is wrong with you?! | 你咋回事? |
[35:54] | – Go home and bake cookies! | 回家去 然后去做点心! |
[35:56] | – Headline: They already did. | 请注意:她们已经做好了 |
[35:58] | – This is Ruby’s property, or did you forget?! | 这是Ruby的家 你们难道忘记了? |
[36:02] | – Why don’t you shove off and leave the men to their work? | 为何你不走开 让男人们干活呢? |
[36:05] | – Why don’t you give me that hammer and I’ll finish the job myself, | 那你为何不把锤子给我 让我自己来完成工作 |
[36:08] | if you’re too busy being a bully to get it done!! | 如果你那么忙着欺负别人! |
[36:12] | – Hey, here. | 嗨 起来 |
[36:14] | You alright? | 你没事吧? |
[36:20] | There you are. | 给你 |
[36:23] | – Thank you, Gilbert. – Yeah, of course. | 谢谢你 Gilbert 是的 当然 |
[36:25] | Thanks for, uh, coming by to help feed the beasts. | 谢谢你们 哦 过来送吃的给这些野兽 |
[36:29] | – Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[36:31] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[36:32] | Matthew, will you please bring the basket home later? | Matthew 回头你回家时吧篮子带回来好吗? |
[36:36] | – I’d better, if I know what’s good for me. | 我会的 如果我发现有什么好吃的话 |
[36:44] | – Come on, Ruby, let’s get you home. | 来 Ruby 我们回家了 |
[36:50] | You were right, Minister, honesty is the best policy. | 你是对的 牧师大人 诚实是最好的策略 |
[36:54] | And it’s also very satisfying. | 而且很让人满意的 |
[36:56] | – Well, I… | 那个 我 |
[37:01] | – Gilbert is so chivalrous. | Gilbert真有骑士风度 |
[37:05] | – Well, he’s something alright. | 嗯 他是不错 |
[37:10] | – That was, uh, quite an incident… | 那个 哦 事情 |
[37:13] | up there at the Gillis house today. | 今天在Gillis家那里发生的 |
[37:17] | – Nothing beats a redhead for a temper. – Mm-hmm. | 没什么东西可以随性打到红头发女孩的 嗯 嗯 |
[37:20] | I meant you… | 我是指你 |
[37:22] | being as brave as you were. | 和以前一样勇敢 |
[37:28] | – If you were a boy, | 如果你是男孩 |
[37:29] | oh, that would’ve ended up in fisticuffs. | 也许会很好斗的 |
[37:32] | – I wouldn’t have minded. Billy Andrews is a coward | 我不会介意的 Billy Andrews是个胆小鬼 |
[37:34] | who deserves a good sock in the kisser. | 他很欠揍的 |
[37:36] | I could take him. | 我会干掉他 |
[37:39] | Not if you don’t… | 如果你不 |
[37:42] | protect the nose! | 保护好鼻子的话 |
[37:44] | Oh! – Oh! – Uh-oh! You’re pretty good! | 哦 哦 哦 你挺厉害的! |
[37:47] | You been taking lessons on the sly? | 你一直在暗暗训练吗? |
[37:49] | Oh! | |
[37:51] | – Just call me the Avonlea Ace! (grunting) | 你可以称呼我是“Avonlea”的王牌 |
[37:53] | – You’re a natural. Nose, nose, nose! | 你有天赋 注意鼻子 鼻子! |
[37:56] | – Paw! Paw! Paw! | |
[37:58] | – Oh, jeez. | 哦 天哪 |
[38:00] | – Paw! – Oh, jeez! | |
[38:04] | – The inaugural meeting of the Avonlea Story Club is now in session. | “Avonlea故事会俱乐部”首次会议现在开始 |
[38:08] | – Oh, Anne, | |
[38:10] | this is so… so… | 这是那么 那么 |
[38:13] | – Deliciously secret and scrumptiously exciting? | 是“美妙的秘密”以及“美味的激动”吗? |
[38:15] | – You have such a way with words! | 你居然那么用词! |
[38:17] | – I hardly know what you’re saying half the time. | 你在说的我几乎有一半听不懂 |
[38:20] | – Thank you. Now, before we begin cultivating our imaginations, | 谢谢你 现在 在开始我们培养我们的想象力之前 |
[38:23] | each of us should pick our nom de plume. | 我们每个人要取一个笔名 |
[38:25] | – See? It’s happened again. | 看到没? 我又没听明白 |
[38:28] | – A nom de plume is a pen name for purposes of anonymity. | 就是取一个笔名为了匿名 |
[38:32] | I shall be writing under the name | 我会用这个名字写文章 |
[38:34] | of Rosamond Montmorency. Rosamond Montmorency | |
[38:36] | – Oh, that gives me such a thrill. | 哦 听起来真激动 |
[38:39] | – Once a week, we’ll read our completed stories aloud to each other | 每周一次 我们会互相大声读完我们完成的故事 |
[38:43] | and talk them over thoughtfully. | 然后仔细讨论 |
[38:53] | – I can’t think of anything! | 我想不出任何故事! |
[38:54] | – Oh, I’ve got heaps of ideas if you need a little prompting to start. | 如果你需要一点提示的话我有许多的主意 |
[39:00] | How about A Tale of Romance Most Divine and Tragical? | “一个最美好以及悲惨的浪漫童话故事”如何? |
[39:16] | – I can’t believe I move back into my house tomorrow. | 我想不到明天我就要会自己家了 |
[39:21] | And school will start again. | 而且又要开学了 |
[39:24] | – Everything will be made right. | 一切都会正常起来的 |
[39:30] | – I’ll miss you, Anne. | 我会想你的 Anne |
[40:18] | – I thought you’d like to know that Ruby has gone to sleep. | 我想你会高兴知道Ruby已经睡着了 |
[40:23] | – Well, thank you, Anne. | 是的 谢谢 Anne |
[40:31] | – It’s handy that she can fall asleep so easily. | 她那么快就睡着了这很好的 |
[40:34] | She needs her rest seeing as how she’s going home tomorrow | 她需要休息好 明天她就可以回家了 |
[40:37] | and school will start again soon. | 另外马上又要开学了 |
[40:39] | – Mm-hmm. | |
[40:48] | – I’m in a quandary. | 我很困惑 |
[40:58] | It worries me, what the minister said. | 有件事让我担心的 就是牧师大人所说的 |
[41:01] | Not the not-fibbing part. He was right about that. | 不是撒谎部分 那个他说得对 |
[41:05] | It’s the “not going to school and being a wife” part. | 是“不去上学 成为妻子”那部分 |
[41:11] | – I’ve been pondering about that, too. | 我也一直在思考这个 |
[41:14] | His thinking seems a might old-fashioned to me. | 他的想法对我涞水似乎很传统 |
[41:21] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
[41:24] | – Well, it doesn’t provide much scope for the imagination, | 是的 没有太多的想象力 |
[41:27] | that’s for sure and certain. | 我很确信这一点 |
[41:30] | – Seems to me you should decide for yourself | 在我看来你应该自己决定 |
[41:34] | what you want to do… and be, | 你想做什么 以及以后想成为怎么样的人 |
[41:37] | and set your mind to it. | 然后下决心去做 |
[41:43] | – Maybe school wouldn’t be so bad | 也许去上学也没那么困难 |
[41:45] | now that I have Diana and Ruby. | 现在我有了Diana和Ruby |
[41:47] | – You’ve got a good and nimble mind, Anne. | 你有聪明和敏捷的脑子 Anne |
[41:52] | I don’t see why you should limit it. | 我不明白你为何要去限制它 |
[41:58] | In my day, we didn’t get to choose. | 在我那个时代 我们是没得选择 |
[42:02] | I think you should make your own decision. | 我想你要自己下决心要怎么做 |
[42:28] | – Goodbye, dear Katie. | 再见 亲爱的Katie |
[42:48] | – Settle down. Don’t make me ask you again. | 安静 别让我说第二遍 |
[42:55] | Open your readers to chapter 12. | 打开书本到第12章 |
[43:11] | When I turn around, you best have your readers open. | 我转身的时候 你们最好已经打开书本了 |
[43:17] | – It’s Anne! – Anne! | 是Anne Anne! |
[43:19] | She’s here! – She’s back. | 她来了! 她回来了 |
[43:21] | – Anne! | |
[43:24] | – Missed you so much. | 我很想你 |
[43:26] | – Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, take your seat. | Anne Shirley-Cuthbert 坐下吧 |
[44:03] | – Ah! |