Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Anna(思维空间)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Anna(思维空间)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:思维空间
英文名称:Anna
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:39] You got 20 minutes. 你有20分钟
[01:19] To get inside my mind Is this what you wanted 来进入我的思绪 这是你想要的吗
[01:25] Get me all turned around Tell me baby 让我转过身 告诉我宝贝
[01:40] Hello? 喂
[03:20] No! No! 不 不
[04:56] What’s going on in there? 到底怎么回事
[04:58] John own memories are intruding. He’s having a seizure. 约翰自己的记忆正在受到侵扰 他突然发作了
[05:02] Marjorie! Get in there! Now! 马乔里 进来 快点
[05:22] 思维空间
[05:34] Senator Rockford has been identified as the target… 罗克福德参议员成为美国联邦调查局的
[05:37] of an FBI investigation, involving embezzlement and accusations of blackmail. 调查目标了 因为他涉嫌挪用公款并被指控敲诈
[05:41] Senator! 参议员
[05:43] I whole heartedly and emphatically deny any 我发自内心地郑重地
[05:45] and all allegations leveled against me. 否认所有强加在我身上的罪名
[05:47] His attorney has secured the services of Mindscape… 他的律师已经担保出版商的服务
[05:50] the world’s top memory detective agency… 世界上顶级记忆侦探机构
[05:53] to gather information about his past 收集关于他过去的情报
[05:55] and help the FBI with the investigation. 并且协助美国联邦调查局进行调查
[05:57] Memory detectives, as they’re commonly known… 记忆侦探一如众所周知那样
[05:59] have experienced a resurgence in recent years… 在最近几年又重出江湖
[06:02] thanks to the growing number of cases solved 这要多亏了远程监控技术的帮助
[06:04] using the remote viewing technique. 才使得攻破的案件数量急剧增加
[06:06] In the early 70 s, the Defense Intelligence Agency 在70年代早期 国防情报局
[06:10] began conducting top secret experiments with people with psychic abilities 开始散播具有通灵能力的 人们那些不为人知的经验
[06:14] to help gather intelligence for modern warfare. 为了给现代战争收集情报
[06:18] They came across a group of ESP’s… 他们无意中发现了一个电子稳定程序小组
[06:20] that had the ability to access people’s memories 他们具有获取人们记忆的能力
[06:22] and observe them as they were experienced in the past by the subjects. 然后观察他们 把他们过去的经历当做课题一样来研究
[06:29] The findings of memory detectives do not yet carry the same weight… 发现记忆侦探 还并不能与法庭上提供的DNA证据
[06:33] as DNA evidence in court… 一样举足轻重
[06:34] but currently prove more reliable than polygraph tests. 但是在目前却比测谎测试更靠谱
[06:38] They say, remote viewing is nothing more than an elaborate scam… 他们说 远程监控顶多算作是一个精心策划的骗局
[06:41] but the reality is, remote viewers have been solving cases… 但事实是 远程监控者解决了那些很多年
[06:44] that have been cold for years. 都无人破解的案件
[06:46] Most recently, the murder of child actress Kate Henderson… 最近 杀害童星凯特·亨德森的凶手
[06:50] was solved by memory detective John Washington. 被记忆侦探约翰·华盛顿找到了
[06:55] Shit. 该死
[07:02] Hello? 你好
[07:04] -Ah, hello! -Good Morning! -啊 你好 -早上好呀
[07:05] I’m calling about the house for sale. 我打电话来 想询问要出售的那个房子
[07:07] No…no…we’re not selling the house anymore, I’m sorry. 不 不 我们不卖那房子了 很抱歉
[07:11] Well…the agency listing says it’s still active. 可是中介清单上 写着房子依然在出售中啊
[07:14] Yeah, I know it’s still listed at the agency, 是的 我知道中介那边还把这房子列在清单里
[07:16] but we’re not selling it, okay? 但是我们不想卖了 好吗
[07:17] Mr. Washington’s own traumatic memories… 华盛顿先生自己的创伤记忆
[07:19] were blending in with his clients memories… 掺入了他客户的记忆
[07:21] which impaired his ability to focus during sessions. 这影响了他在整个会议期间注意力的集中
[07:22] And thank you. 谢谢你
[07:25] Now it seems, 现在看来似乎
[07:26] Senator Rockford is betting his political career on Mindscape… 罗克福德参议员在拿他自己的政治生涯做赌注
[07:29] the prime memory detective agency in the world. 全世界最重要的记忆侦探机构
[07:34] The rumors that the Mindscape program is dangerous, are unfounded. 有谣言称破解记忆项目是危险的 这是毫无根据的
[07:58] John is here. 约翰来了
[07:59] John… 约翰
[08:01] how are you? 你好吗
[08:04] I’m great. 我很好啊
[08:06] You’re still taking the medication? 你还在服药吗
[08:08] No, I’m done with all that. 不 我已经不服药了
[08:09] Well, you’re lucky the stroke was mild. 那很好啊 你只是轻微中风 算是很幸运的
[08:12] You could be relearning your abc’s right now. 你现在可以重新学习基础知识了
[08:15] That’s true. 没错
[08:18] Yes? 是吗
[08:19] Uh…I’m good. 哦 我没问题
[08:22] Nice. 很好
[08:28] You met anybody recently? 你最近见到谁了吗
[08:31] You know, John, maybe it’s time to get back in the running. 你知道的 约翰 是时候回归赛跑了
[08:34] I’m not there yet. 我还没准备好
[08:35] It’s been two years. 已经两年了
[08:37] You should move on from what happened to your wife. 关于你妻子发生的事情 你也应该放下并继续生活了
[08:41] And you know it wasn’t your fault. 你知道这并不是你的错
[08:43] Yeah, well… 没错 嗯
[08:45] Oh, shit! Shit! Sorry. 该死 对不起 哦
[08:48] Ah, don’t worry about it. Don’t worry! 啊 别担心 别担心
[08:50] -I’m so sorry. -Don’t worry about it. -我很抱歉 -别担心
[08:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[08:53] Here…sit down! Sorry. 坐下吧 很抱歉
[08:56] I heard Senator Rockford on…TV… 我听说罗克福德参议员在电视上
[08:59] talking about the possibility of hiring a memory detective. 说到雇佣一个记忆侦探的可能性
[09:02] Oh, yeah, yeah. Peter Lundgren is already working on the case. 哦 对 没错 彼得·伦德格伦已经在着手这个案件了
[09:07] -Rockford hired him. -Lundgren? -罗克福德雇佣了他 -伦德格林
[09:09] C’mon! I was better than him on my worst day! 我最不如意的时候都比他强
[09:12] Yeah, but gifts like yours need to be used. 没错 但是你的天赋需要好好利用
[09:15] You’ve been out of the game for months. 你已经几个月没有玩游戏了
[09:17] And Lundgrens’ success nowadays is close to 100 percent. 而伦德格林今天几乎完全成功了
[09:24] What’s the matter? 你怎么啦
[09:29] To be honest, I’m running out of money. 老实说 我已经快没钱了
[09:34] You still have the beach house? 可你还有那栋海滨别墅
[09:37] Yeah. 嗯
[09:38] Go ahead. Sell it. 还是卖了吧
[09:39] I’m not ready to sell it yet. 我还没准备好卖掉它
[09:44] What I was wondering was whether I could do something for Mindscape. 我在想我能否为破解记忆项目做些什么
[09:47] As it happens, I, uh… 既然发生了 我 呃
[09:51] I might have something you’re right for, perfect actually. 其实 有一点也许你说的是对的
[09:55] Her name is Anna. 她叫安娜
[09:58] Oh, you’re kidding. 哦 你在开玩笑吧
[10:01] Forget about the name, right? 别管这名字了 好吗
[10:04] She used to be my patient when she was little. 她小时候曾经是我的病人
[10:08] Very special girl… 她是个很特别的女孩儿
[10:10] she’s a teenager now, but I don’t think a…a doctor can help. 现在长大了 但我不认为医生可以帮助她
[10:14] Maybe a viewer can. 也许观察者可以
[10:16] Well, what’s her problem? 她有什么毛病吗
[10:18] She’s on a hunger strike. All you have to do is get her to eat. 她绝食 你要做的就是尽可能让她吃东西
[10:21] Just tell the parents to hide the fashion magazines. 让其他病人把时尚杂志收起来
[10:24] John… 约翰
[10:28] You know, it could be a quick one for you, 你知道的 如果你不想卖掉那个海滨别墅
[10:30] if you didn’t wanna sell the beach house. 你很快就成穷光蛋了
[10:49] Hi John, I’m so happy you’re back in the saddle. 嗨 约翰 我真高兴你又回来了
[10:52] Anna’s still refusing to eat, trying to pressure them… 安娜依然不吃东西 还试图给他们施压
[10:55] into letting her out of the house. 让他们滚出房子
[10:57] She’s very fragile, so tread carefully. 她很脆弱的 耐心点对她
[11:01] Try to find a trauma for her therapist to work on…bye. 赶紧找到她创伤原因吧 再见
[12:20] Thank you so much for working on Anna’s case. 谢谢你在安娜的事情上如此费心
[12:23] -I’m Michelle. -John. -我叫米歇尔 -约翰
[12:26] And this is Anna’s stepfather, Robert. 这位是安娜的继父 罗伯特
[12:29] Sebastian speaks very highly of you. 塞巴斯蒂安对你评价很高
[12:34] Even as a baby, Anna was unusual. 安娜在婴儿时期就表现得很不寻常
[12:37] She didn’t smile when you smiled at her, but she didn’t cry much, either. 你对她微笑 她却从不朝你微笑 但她也不怎么哭
[12:41] I would say she was unusually focused for a child, 我只能说她作为一个小孩子 这样太奇怪了
[12:45] always calm. 她总是那么平静
[12:47] She looked at things as if she already knew what they were. 她看某个事物的时候 就好像已经知道那些是什么了
[12:50] Later, of course, we took her to a specialist, 后来 我们带她去找专家问诊
[12:54] and her IQ score came back off the charts. 她的智商高到破表
[12:56] When was the last time she ate? 她上一次吃东西是在什么时候
[12:58] She stopped eating one week ago. 她一周前就没有吃东西了
[13:00] She’s taking vitamins and drinking water, but nothing else. 她只吃维他命 喝水 其他的一律不吃
[13:04] In my opinion, she should be…in a place that can provide the proper care. 依我看 她应该去一个能够很好照顾她的地方
[13:09] I’m sure Anna can get better here. 我确定安娜会好起来的
[13:13] Mr. Washington, ah…as I’m sure you can appreciate… 华盛顿先生 我会很感激的
[13:15] this is a matter that requires great discretion. 这件事要有很厉害的判断力
[13:18] I will need you to sign a non-disclosure contract… 我需要你签署这份保密合同
[13:20] that anything revealed in Anna’s memories 任何有关安娜记忆的事情都不允许散播
[13:24] can’t be disseminated beyond Michelle and myself. 只能跟米歇尔和我说
[13:26] Of course. 那是当然
[13:27] Anna is so special, she’s so many talents, she’s… 安娜太特殊了 她很有天赋 她
[13:34] Gifted. 很有才
[13:36] Yes, gifted. 是的 很有才
[13:39] I think there are better words for it. 我觉得还有更适合的词来形容她
[13:41] Such as? 比如说
[13:44] I would say haunted. 比如精神失常
[13:51] What happened to Anna’s real father? 安娜的亲生父亲呢
[13:54] He died…when I was pregnant. 他去世了 在我怀孕的时候
[13:57] Oh, I’m sorry. 哦 很抱歉
[13:58] Does Anna get along with Robert? 安娜和罗伯特相处得如何
[14:00] Not well, lately…but he’s tried to do his best for her. 最近不太好 但是罗伯特尽全力对她最好
[14:04] -I see. -This way. -我明白了 -这边走
[14:07] Is there any specific reason why Anna is refusing to eat? 安娜拒绝吃东西有什么特别的原因吗
[14:11] She wants to go back to school, but that’s impossible. 她很想重回学校 但这是不可能的
[14:13] I’m sure Sebastian told you about her cutting herself. 我确定塞巴斯蒂安告诉过你 安娜曾试图割腕自杀
[14:17] We’ve had to remove all sharp objects from her room. 我们不得不把她房间所有锋利的东西都拿走
[14:20] We need to protect her. 我们要保护她
[14:22] From what? 保护她什么
[14:25] To protect her, from herself. 保护她不会伤害到自己
[14:47] Sweetie. This is John… 亲爱的 这位是约翰
[14:49] the gentleman I told you was coming to visit. 我跟你说过要来拜访的先生
[14:52] Aren’t you late for your AA meeting, Mom? 你的嗜酒者互戒协会会议要迟到了吧 妈妈
[15:12] -Can I have a seat? -Can I have a seat? -我能坐这儿吗 -我能坐这儿吗
[15:17] Do you mind? 你介意吗
[15:19] We won’t guess the next one for sure, 我们不必猜出下一个问题是什么
[15:21] so go ahead, make yourself comfortable. 那么随便问吧 你觉得舒服就行
[15:27] That’s quite the party trick you have there. 这可真是你的作风
[15:45] What’s the metronome for? 节拍器是干什么用的
[15:48] I like the rhythm when I draw. It’s soothing. 我画画的时候喜欢有节拍 这让我觉得舒服
[15:58] Better? 好点了吗
[16:00] Much. 好多了
[16:05] Anna, you know what catabolysis is? 安娜 你知道自愈系统是什么吗
[16:08] If you don’t eat, your organs are gonna fail. 如果你不吃饭 你的器官就会衰竭
[16:11] John, do you know what “prana” is? 约翰 你知道”普拉那”是什么不
[16:13] It’s sanskrit, it means vital life. 这是梵文 意思是生命能量
[16:16] There are Yogis in India who rarely eat. 在印度有些瑜伽修行者 他们几乎不吃东西
[16:19] They get all their energy or “prana” from the air and the sun. 他们是从空气和太阳中获取生命能量
[16:22] Is that what you’re doing? 你是这样的吗
[16:24] Are you a doctor? 你是医生吗
[16:25] No, but I do have to ask you some questions. 不是 但我得问你一些问题
[16:33] I would like you to tell me what expression you see. 我想让你告诉我你看到的表情是什么
[16:39] What am I getting in exchange for making you earn some of Robert’s money? 我为了让你赚到罗伯特的钱 我会得到了什么
[16:44] Well, you might get to know yourself better. 呃 你可能更懂你自己了
[16:53] What do you see? 你看到了什么
[16:58] Malice. 怨恨
[17:03] I’m kidding. 我开玩笑的
[17:06] He’s expressing happiness, maybe even affection. 他在表达快乐 可能还有深深的喜爱之情
[17:11] What about this guy? 这个家伙呢
[17:15] That guy’s pissed off. 他很生气
[17:17] Uh-huh. 嗯
[17:21] What about her? 那她呢
[17:27] I think her husband’s out late, and she’s wondering where he is. 我猜她丈夫晚上很晚出去 而她在想他要去哪里
[17:29] She’s worried he’s with someone else, 她很担心丈夫去见别的女人
[17:31] but she’s also glad to have the down time… 但是她还是很高兴能有段低谷时间
[17:33] ’cause he’s a loser. 因为他就是个失败者
[17:40] Right. 没错
[17:43] I’m gonna tell you a story… 我要跟你讲个故事
[17:46] and then I’m gonna ask you a question. Okay? 然后我会问你个问题 好吗
[17:52] There’s this girl about your age at her mother’s funeral. 有个年纪跟你相仿的女孩 参加她妈妈的葬礼
[17:56] At the funeral, she sees this guy she’s never seen before. 在葬礼上 她见到了一个从未谋面的人
[18:00] She gets to meet him, briefly. 她去跟他简要地认识了下
[18:02] And she thinks he’s amazing. He’s everything she’s ever wanted. 她觉得那个人很棒 他就是她一直想遇见的人
[18:05] She falls in love with him, right there and then. 她很快就爱上了他 就在那个时候
[18:08] But, in the crowds at the funeral, she gets separated… 但是 在葬礼中 她和那个家伙被人群隔开
[18:12] from him before she has a chance to ask for his number. 而她还没来得及找他要电话号码
[18:17] And two days later…this girl…kills her own sister. 两天后 这个女孩 杀死了自己的姐姐
[18:23] What’s her motive for killing her sister? 那么请问她杀害她姐姐的动机是什么
[18:30] Her motive is she wants to meet the guy again. 她的杀人动机就是她想再次见到那个人
[18:38] Did I get it right? 我回答得对吗
[18:40] Oh, there’s no right answer. 嗯 哦 没有正确的答案
[18:47] Depends on what you’re looking for. 这取决于你寻找的是什么东西
[18:49] Why is that? 为什么
[18:51] You’re testing me to see if I think like a sociopath. 你在测试我 看我是不是一个反社会的人
[18:55] Sociopaths sometimes have trouble reading facial expressions. 反社会者有时候无法辨认面部表情
[18:58] With the second test, I gave you the answer you were looking for… 第二个测试我给出了你正要寻找的答案
[19:02] but, the fact is, that story has a flawed set up. 但实际上 这个故事有意设了一个缺陷
[19:04] The more logical outcome would be for the girl to kill her father. 结局越是符合逻辑女孩儿 就越可能杀害她父亲
[19:09] Why? 为什么
[19:12] If the girl didn’t know the man, it’s unlikely her sister would. 如果女孩儿不认识那个男人 那她姐姐也不可能认识
[19:15] And it was her mother’s funeral where she met this guy… 而她是在她妈妈的葬礼上遇见那个男人的
[19:19] so it would make more sense for her to kill her father. 所以她杀了她父亲有解释得通
[19:20] There would be a higher probability that the… 那么极有可能
[19:23] the mystery stud would attend her father’s funeral. 那个神秘人会参加她父亲的葬礼
[19:30] That’s probably true. 有可能是这样
[19:32] I’m not a sociopath, just smart enough to think like one. 我不是反社会者 只是比较聪明可以像反社会者那样去思考
[19:42] Can I see what you’re drawing? 我能看看你画是什么吗
[19:54] If you’re not a doctor, then what are you? 如果你不是医生 那你是干什么的呢
[19:58] I take people to their memories. 我把人们带入到他们的记忆中
[20:11] She’s monitored all the time? 她一直受到监控
[20:13] 24-7. 一周7天 24小时
[20:15] If you need anything while you’re here, you can ask me or Ralph, 要是你在这儿有什么需要 你尽管跟我或者拉尔夫说
[20:18] we both watch Anna. 我们都负责看管安娜
[20:19] I’m John. 我叫约翰
[20:21] Oh, I’m Judith…this is my cell. 哦 我叫朱迪思 这是我的号码
[20:24] Call me, if you can’t make a session. 要是你不开会 可以跟我打电话
[20:27] I will. 我会的
[20:38] You were right about her, she’s smart. 你说得没错 她很聪明
[20:40] Special kid, lots of problems. 很特别的孩子 有很多问题
[20:44] What do you think are the underlying issues? 你觉得有什么潜在的问题吗
[20:47] Depression, bipolar disorder with deep-seeded narcissism. 沮丧 躁郁症并带有根深蒂固的自恋症
[20:52] I’m gonna need her full file to know what memories to target. 我需要她全部的档案 来了解她记忆 设定一个目标
[20:56] Parents don’t want full disclosure. 可家长并不希望完全暴露她的资料和记忆
[20:58] What? Why? I signed an agreement! 什么 为什么 我签订了协议的
[21:01] She’s been in and out of boarding schools, involved in some incidents… 她换了好几所寄宿学校了 涉及到一些事件
[21:05] but you don’t need to get into that. 但那些你并不需要了解
[21:07] Just let her take the lead, you know? 就让她自己带头 你懂吗
[21:09] I mean…a few memories where the parents screw up. 我的意思是 有些关于她父母搞砸了的记忆
[21:12] As you know, usually, 你知道的 通常
[21:14] the dramatic experience of actually going back into memories… 令人激动的戏剧性的经历都会载入到记忆中
[21:17] affects people, gives them perspective on their present lives… 并影响着人们 给予他们现在生活一些看法
[21:22] to stop overeating, stop smoking…whatever. 不要暴饮暴食 不吸烟 等等
[21:25] Make her eat. Simple case. 让她吃点东西吧 一个简单的案子
[21:38] Will I know I’m in a memory? 我知道我在记忆中吗
[21:40] It should feel like it’s happening for the first time… 感觉就像是头一次发生在生命中
[21:43] but it’ll be different from the original event. 但会跟原先的事情不太一样
[21:46] Because your unconscious mind will know that you’ve been there before. 因为你的潜意识想法知道你曾经历过这件事
[21:51] Also… 同样的
[21:53] me being there makes it different. 我会让事情变得有些不同
[21:58] The equipment is useful to record the session. 这仪器可以记录下整个过程
[22:14] I will be watching you for the whole time. 我会全程观察你
[22:16] If anything happens, I can bring you back, right away. Okay? 如果有何不测 我会立刻把你从记忆中带回来 明白吗
[22:21] Now, you may see me in the distance, but you won’t know that it’s me. 现在 你可以远远地看着我 但你不会知道那是我
[22:24] If I’m next to you, you won’t be able to see me at all… 如果我在你旁边 那你压根儿就看不见我了
[22:28] unless I call you back. 除非我把你从记忆中唤回
[22:30] Understand? 明白了吗
[22:31] Yes. 明白
[22:34] Please put these in your ears. 把这个塞入耳朵里
[22:37] They conceal a tone, hidden in white noise. 这个会摈去音调 屏蔽掉外界的噪音
[22:40] It enables the brain to go into a theta state. 让大脑处于放电影的状态
[22:43] Can we use my metronome as well? 可以用我的节拍器吗
[22:45] Uh…sure. 呢 当然可以
[22:53] Where are we going? 我们要去哪儿
[22:55] Focus on your first memory. 让我们先集中在第一个记忆吧
[22:57] The further back we can go, the better. 我们能回忆的事情越久远越好
[23:02] Give me your hands. 把手给我
[23:07] Relax. 放松
[23:10] Think about that first memory. 想想第一个记忆
[23:13] At first, your memories will jump around, but that’s okay. 一开始 你的记忆会发生跳跃 不过没关系
[23:26] When you’re ready… 当你准备好了
[23:28] close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[23:47] Let’s begin… 我们开始
[23:57] now. 现在
[23:58] I like you being here with us… 我喜欢你在这儿陪着我们
[24:00] We all know you like girls. 我们都知道你喜欢女孩子
[24:05] She’s just a girl for god sakes! 而她也仅仅只是个女孩子
[24:07] We have a responsibility! 我们对她有责任
[24:08] Let me out! 放我出去
[24:10] She needs to be in an institution! 她需要去一个专门的机构
[24:12] She’s my daughter! 她是我女儿
[24:19] This old man, he played three. 老人啊老人弹三曲
[24:23] He played knick-knack on my knee. 在我的膝盖敲三曲
[24:26] With a knick-knack paddy whack… 用玩具棍儿奏三曲
[24:28] give a dog a bone… 送给狗儿骨头一根
[24:30] this old man came rolling home. 老人啊老人蹒跚回家里
[24:52] What game are you playing, honey? 你在玩什么游戏呢 亲爱的
[24:54] Can I play with you? 我能跟你一起玩吗
[25:00] You have to be quiet. 你得安静点
[25:06] What are you up to? 你想干嘛
[25:12] Mommy’s not feeling well today. 妈妈今天身体不舒服
[25:15] You can’t do that! You can’t just… 你不能那样做 你不要
[25:17] We have to think about Anna. Anna is the focus of the attention. 我们要为安娜考虑 安娜才应该是我们的关注点
[25:20] Don’t you think I’m thinking about her? 你难道不觉得我是在为她考虑吗
[25:22] We have a responsibility! We are not the right people! 我们有责任的 我们不是合适的人选
[25:25] This is not the place for her, Michelle! 这里不适合她生活 米歇尔
[25:40] -Come with me, young lady! -Dad! Let me down! -跟我来 姑娘 -爸爸 让我下来
[25:47] I’ll let you out when you realize that spying on people is wrong. 当你意识到偷窥别人是不对的 我再放你出来
[25:50] For god’s sakes, She’s only a girl! 上帝啊 她只是个女孩子
[25:52] She’s different, Michelle. 她跟别人不一样 米歇尔
[25:54] She’s not like other children, she needs to be in an institution. 她跟别的孩子不一样 她需要去一家专门的机构
[26:02] -Well, why isn’t it here, then? -Because I put it in here. -为什么不能是这里 -因为是我放在这儿的
[26:08] She’s my daughter. 她是我女儿
[26:09] She tried to stab you, for Christ’s sakes! 可她试图刺伤你啊 我的天
[26:13] Mom! 妈妈
[26:18] And coming back…now. 现在回来吧
[26:23] Ow. 哦
[26:25] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[26:28] You were there? 你在那儿吗
[26:29] I was right next to you. 我就在你旁边
[26:31] Spooky. 像幽灵一样啊
[26:35] Can we do more? 我们能再来一次吗
[26:37] Next time. 下次吧
[26:44] Self-involved, 自我沉浸的
[26:46] emotionally stunted retards is what one hopes for in parents. 情感上受阻碍的并不是家长们希望看到的
[26:50] Did you see the letter opener? 你看到拆信的人了吗
[26:52] I did. 我看到了
[26:55] Maybe my stepdad is the one you 也许我继父就是
[26:56] should be testing for personality disorders. 你应该测试是否有人格障碍的人
[26:58] Is he why you’re on a hunger strike? 是因为他 你才绝食的吗
[27:07] So you married? 你结婚了
[27:10] I was. 曾经是
[27:12] What was her name? 她叫什么名字
[27:14] Same as yours. 跟你同名
[27:18] I like her already. 我已经喜欢她了
[27:23] Show me a picture. 给我看看照片
[27:24] I don’t carry one anymore. 我没有她照片
[27:27] C’mon, John. 拜托 约翰
[27:29] A guy like you always has a picture in his wallet. 像你这样的男人 应该在钱包里放张你妻子的照片啊
[27:32] I’ll show you a picture… 我会给你看的啦
[27:34] if you agree to eat something. 如果你答应我吃点东西
[27:41] You wanna see her? 你想看看她吗
[27:43] It’s up to you. 取决于你
[27:54] Robert desperately wants to put me away. 罗伯特迫切地希望把我送走
[27:56] And something like LSD in my food would make me act crazy. 食物里的某种类似麻醉药 会让我做出疯狂的举动
[28:01] Well then, let’s flip out together. 然后我们就一起失控
[28:04] If I start hallucinating, you’ll demand a drug test… 如果我开始产生幻觉 你就要进行药检了
[28:06] before they lock me away in a padded room, right? 在他们把我关到软垫病室之前 是吧
[28:08] I swear. 我发誓
[28:11] C mon, let’s eat! 来吧 我们一起吃
[28:26] She’s pretty. 她很漂亮
[28:38] Eat slowly so you don’t make yourself sick. 慢点吃 不然会想吐的
[28:45] Why do you wanna see this antique letter opener? 你为什么想看这封古老的开信刀
[28:50] I like to confirm memories, just to be sure. 我喜欢确定记忆 只是想确认
[28:54] I cut her accidentally. 我意外地割伤了她
[28:57] It’s always haunted me. 这一直困扰着我
[29:01] -Is your husband here? -Mm-hm. -你丈夫在这吗 -嗯
[29:03] Can I talk to you both? 我能跟你们俩谈谈吗
[29:06] Why? 怎么了
[29:08] Anna just started to eat. 安娜开始吃东西了
[29:11] So, will I see you at 7:00 to celebrate? 那我可以7点见你 庆祝一下吗
[29:13] Okay, shall I pick you up then? 好的 要我到时去接你吗
[29:16] Sure, why not? 好啊 当然可以啦
[29:18] But only one drink. 但只能喝一杯
[29:50] So you like being a nurse? 你喜欢当护士吗
[29:52] I like helping people. 我喜欢帮助人们
[29:54] You take your job quite seriously, huh? 你对待工作很认真啊
[29:56] Well, if you can’t do what you love, 如果你不能从事自己热爱的事情
[29:57] then at least make sure you love what you do. 那至少让自己喜欢上你所做的事情
[30:00] Isn’t that what they say? 这不就是他们所说的吗
[30:01] They do say that, that is absolutely true. 他们确实这么说 这绝对是对的
[30:08] I think you’re doing a great job with Anna. 我觉得你为安娜做的事情很伟大
[30:10] Thank you for your confidence. 谢谢你的信任
[30:14] Sometimes I don’t think I’m gonna be able to help her. 有时候我不觉得 我能够帮助到她
[30:17] Why? 为什么
[30:21] My wife and I had a baby boy… 我妻子和我曾经有个儿子
[30:23] who died a few months after he was born. 但是出生后几个月就夭折了
[30:27] My wife kept wanting to go back to the time when he was still alive, and… 我妻子一直想回到我们儿子活着的那个时候
[30:34] eventually the time came when… 最终变成这样一个情况
[30:36] she wasn’t happy unless she was in the memory. 那就是除非她活在记忆当中 否则她会很不开心
[30:41] She became obsessed. 然后她就抑郁了
[30:43] So, I refused to take her to the past anymore. 于是 我不愿意让她回忆过去
[30:48] She…spiraled downward, she…became depressed and I lost her. 她的状态不断在恶化 最后得了抑郁症 我失去了她
[30:57] I couldn’t help her. 我没有办法帮她
[31:00] I tried to keep her in the house, but you can’t lock someone up… 我试着把她关在家里 但你不能因为自己恐惧
[31:05] just because of your own fears. 就把一个人这样锁起来
[31:20] I had a great time. 我觉得跟你相处得很愉快
[31:21] Me, too. 我也是
[31:22] I hope I didn’t talk too much. Oh, you did… 我希望我没有说太多 哦 你确实
[31:25] but I liked it. 但我喜欢这样
[31:27] Thank you. 谢谢你
[31:28] So, you’re not even gonna try to come up, so I can say no? 你甚至没有想要上来 那样我可以拒绝了
[31:33] Uh… 呃
[31:39] I gotta go. 我要走了
[31:42] Safe home. 平安回家
[31:52] It’s not your fault, John! 这不是你的错 约翰
[31:57] It’s not your fault, John! 这不是你的错 约翰
[32:09] I’m telling you, Sebastian, I saw her last night. 我告诉你 塞巴斯蒂安 我昨晚看到她了
[32:11] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[32:14] She’s under lock and key, never allowed to leave her room. 她被锁住了 不允许离开房间
[32:16] I know, but I…I know what I saw. 我知道 但我理解我所看到的
[32:19] Do you, John? Is everything all right? 你呢 约翰 一切都还好吧
[32:22] Everything’s fine. 挺好的
[32:50] We may have one, because there are blind spots. 我们也许有一个 因为存在盲点
[32:54] What’s happened? 发生了什么
[32:56] Anna pushed Judith down the stairs. 安娜把朱迪思从楼梯上推了下去
[32:59] Judith is in the hospital with multiple fractures. 朱迪思现在在医院里 身上有多处骨折
[33:04] Look at this. 看看这个
[33:08] Oh, my god! 哦 我的天呐
[33:12] There’s no other angle at the top of the stairs? 楼梯上面没有其他死角吗
[33:14] Blind spot. 盲点
[33:18] On Monday, Anna will be confined to an institution… 星期一安娜就会被关进一家专门的机构
[33:20] that can properly address her needs. 那里可以满足她的需求
[33:23] Fortunately, as a family friend, Judith will not be pressing any charges. 幸运的是 作为一个朋友 朱迪思不会收取任何费用
[33:29] I didn’t do it, John. 不是我干的 约翰
[33:31] Then why would Judith say you did? 那为什么朱迪思说是你做的
[33:34] Judith always sneaks back in late at night. 朱迪思总是深更半夜悄悄回来
[33:36] Mom’s knocked-out on sleeping pills, and that’s when they have sex. 妈妈吃了安眠药后睡着了 他们就在那时做爱的
[33:39] Who? Robert and Judith? 谁 罗伯特和朱迪思吗
[33:43] He always sleeps with the good looking help. Just ask Jaime. 他总爱和长得好看的人发生关系 问问杰米就知道了
[33:46] I mean, you saw what she was doing with Robert in the library. 我的意思是 你看到她在图书馆跟罗伯特做什么了
[33:48] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[33:51] When she first came here, Judith had tried to make friends with me. 她第一次到这儿的时候 朱迪思想跟我做朋友
[33:54] And she was all like, “I have no luck with men”. 她说”我异性缘一直不太好”
[33:56] Well, my stepfather moved right in. 然后 我继父就搬进来了
[33:58] You know, maybe…maybe they had a fight, it got violent… 你知道的 也许他们吵架了 还吵得很激烈
[34:00] and now they’re trying to cover it up 可现在他们却想怪罪到那个生病的女孩儿
[34:01] by blaming it on the sick girl. 以此掩盖他们不和
[34:02] Or maybe Robert just cold-bloodedly pushed her, okay? 或许罗伯特只是很冷血无情地推了她一下 好吗
[34:04] This is exactly the kind of thing he’s been hoping for to lock me up. 这恰恰就是他所希望的 把我锁起来的原因
[34:07] Oh, c’mon, Anna. 哦 别这样说 安娜
[34:08] Open your eyes, John! 睁开双眼吧 约翰
[34:10] My mother’s family is one of the richest in America. 我母亲的家庭是全美最富有的人家之一
[34:13] And Robert’s on an allowance. 而罗伯特需要领取救济金
[34:16] If I die, the money goes to a charitable trust and he gets zilch. 如果我死了 钱就会转入慈善信托 他一分钱都没有
[34:20] But if I’m committed… 但要是我干坏事
[34:22] I get the money, but I have no rights. 我得了钱 但我却没有权利
[34:25] Robert controls every penny. 罗伯特掌管了经济大权
[34:27] And I’m sure Judith knows this. 我很确定朱迪思知道这事儿
[34:30] Maybe he was afraid that she was gonna tell you 也许他害怕她会告诉你
[34:31] and that you’d find out his secret plans. 你会发现他的秘密计划
[34:33] And I’m sure he told you, only moments ago, 我很确定他几个月前告诉你了
[34:35] that they send me to an institution on Monday. 他们星期一把我送个一家机构
[34:37] Am I right? 我说得对吗
[34:38] Please, John, you have to help me prove that I’m innocent. 拜托 约翰 你得帮我证明我是清白的
[34:42] You’re the only person they’re gonna trust. 你是我唯一相信的人
[34:45] I…I can’t get send away to a mental institution. 我 我不能被送到精神病院
[34:47] I won’t survive that. 那样我会死的
[34:49] I know…I know I’m different, not like other girls… 我知道 我知道我与众不同 不像其他女孩儿
[34:52] but doesn’t mean I’m a murderer. 但这不能说明我是杀人凶手
[34:54] I don’t even… 我甚至认为
[34:55] I don’t even think of doing half the things they’re accusing me of! 他们指控我的一半事情都是错的
[34:57] Please, John! 拜托了 约翰
[34:59] Help me figure out what the hell’s going on with me. 帮我弄清楚我到底是怎么了
[35:03] I mean, you’re all I have. 我的意思是 我全靠你了
[35:39] John. 约翰
[35:42] How do you feel? 你感觉如何
[35:45] Pretty out of it. 好多了
[35:48] Judith, did you see…Anna push you down the stairs? 朱迪思 你看到安娜把你从楼梯上推下来了吗
[35:54] Are you here for Anna or for me? 你到底是站在安娜那边 还是我这边
[35:56] I’m here for you. 我是站在你这边的
[35:59] But I need to know what happened. 但我需要知道发生了什么
[36:02] I know I went to bring her some food. 我就记得我当时给她拿了些食物
[36:07] I thought I locked the door. 我好像把门锁了
[36:11] Why don’t you go to my memory? 你为什么不侵入我的记忆
[36:17] Ah…doesn’t work like that. 啊 不是那样的
[36:22] How do you know it wasn’t Robert? 你怎么知道不是罗伯特
[36:25] Robert? 罗伯特
[36:27] Judith, I know. 朱迪思 我知道
[36:29] Know what? 知道什么
[36:32] I know about you and Robert. 我知道你和罗伯特的事
[36:36] Did he hit on me? 他打我了吗
[36:41] Whatever, doesn’t matter. 无所谓了 那不重要
[36:43] There’s nothing going on between me and Robert. 我跟罗伯特之间没什么
[36:51] Look, I… 听着 我
[36:56] I hope you get better soon. 我希望你快点好起来
[37:08] I can’t believe that Anna would hurt Judith. 我不相信是安娜伤害了朱迪思
[37:11] Can you help my daughter, John? 你能救救我女儿吗 约翰
[37:13] I believe I can, Mrs. Greene. 我相信我可以 格林夫人
[37:15] I can take her to her traumatic memories, 我可以带她去复原创伤记忆
[37:18] help her understand her behavior. 来帮助她理解她的行为
[37:21] And I wanna find out the truth. 我还想查明真相
[37:22] My husband wants to send her to a professional care facility. 我丈夫想把她送到专业的护理机构
[37:25] I don’t want that, but he’s already paid the registration fee… 可我不希望这样 但他已经缴纳住院费了
[37:28] and they’re expecting her in a week. 一个星期后就要入院
[37:30] As soon as I see that file, I’ll know what I should be looking for. 我一看到那个文件 我就知道我应该去找她
[37:35] I’ll have Sebastian’s assistant send it to you right away. 我会让塞巴斯蒂安的助理马上给你送过来
[37:39] Sebastian has it? 塞巴斯蒂安有文件吗
[37:45] You’ll see why the family didn’t want you to see the file. 你很快就知道为什么这个家不愿意让你看到文件
[37:48] It’s strong stuff, John. 这是很有说服力的资料 约翰
[37:50] You said this was a simple case. 你说过这只是个简单的案子
[37:52] And it should have been, John. 也确实应该很简单 约翰
[37:54] Maybe you’re not ready to come back. 也许你还没准备好回来
[37:56] Look…they’re gonna put Anna in an institution. 看 他们要把安娜送进精神病院了
[37:59] If you’d sent me the file earlier, 如果你早点把资料拿给我
[38:01] maybe I could have prevented all this. 或许我就可以阻止这一切的发生
[38:02] Are you sure you want to continue with the case? 你确定你还要继续查这个案子吗
[38:06] I’m Anna’s best hope right now. 我现在是安娜最大的希望
[38:08] I’ll call you in a couple of days. 我过几天给你打电话
[38:53] Do you know why you’re here, Anna? 你知道你为什么在这儿吗 安娜
[38:55] That’s pretty obvious. 很明显啊
[38:57] For just one day, can we talk about something other than me? 就一天 我们能不要谈我而谈谈别的事情吗
[39:01] What made you try to kill yourself? 你为什么要试图自杀
[39:04] Red… 红色
[39:06] it’s such a dark, rich color. 是个很黑暗 很丰富的颜色
[39:09] Particular shade, it’s hard to come by. 有着特别的阴影 是个很难忽略掉的颜色
[39:14] Blood…it’s red. 血就是红色的
[39:17] It’s kind of beautiful. 很美丽的颜色
[39:19] Can you tell me about your relationship with your parents? 你能跟我说说你和父母的关系吗
[39:22] My mother’s trying harder, I suppose, but it’s still pretty pathetic. 我妈妈很努力 我觉得 但依然很可悲
[39:27] Her heart’s like…one of those fancy ice sculptures they have at parties. 她的心就像一个冰雕一样 冷冷的
[39:30] 罗伯特·格林
[39:32] Do you really want to know the answer? Please. 你真的想知道答案吗 拜托
[39:35] 百万富寡妇与罗伯特·格林喜结连理
[39:35] 格林先生欲竞选国会议员
[39:36] It’s my parents who are crazy…not me. 我父母疯了 我没疯
[39:42] 行为的潜在原因 家庭秘密
[39:44] Did you have feelings for your teacher? Mr. Tatum? 你对你的老师有感情吗 塔特姆先生
[39:45] 对未成年人性侵
[39:47] 被指控犯强奸罪
[39:49] That school was depressing. He was nice. 那个学校太人压抑了 但老师人还不错
[39:49] 汤姆·奥尔特
[39:52] Did he take pictures of you? 他给你照过相吗
[39:54] Would you mind if I take a picture of you? 你介意我为你拍张照吗
[39:55] Yes. 好的
[39:56] What kind of pictures? 什么样的照片呢
[39:59] Artistic photos. 艺术照
[40:08] It was like a Jackson Pollock painting… 就像杰克逊·波洛克的画一样
[40:11] 福特克 里斯廷
[40:11] 科克尔 考特尼
[40:11] 梅里克 苏珊
[40:11] 受害者
[40:12] where the blood sprayed across the floor. 那幅画里地毯上都是血
[40:15] 三次杀人未遂
[40:15] 格林·安妮
[40:15] 被指控
[40:17] 已解雇
[40:17] I can still see the exact pattern when I close my eyes. 我闭上眼脑海中都能浮现出那幅画
[40:21] Do you want to die, Anna? 你想过死亡吗 安娜
[40:24] Don’t we all die in the end? 我们到最后都会死的
[40:28] It’s kind of a freedom. 这是一种自由
[40:29] There are other ways to be free. 获取自由的方式有很多
[40:31] Not if you’re not allowed to have it. 除非你不想拥有自由
[40:34] Then what do you do? 那你要干嘛
[41:01] Will you lift your chin a bit? 下巴稍微抬高一点可以吗
[41:08] How do you feel when you draw? 你画画的时候什么感觉
[41:11] Like the whole world disappears. 感觉全世界都消失了
[41:14] Like nothing else matters. 感觉其他任何事都无关紧要
[41:17] All right, finished. 好啦 画完啦
[41:19] Can I see it? 我能看看吗
[41:20] Not yet. 还不行
[41:24] Can I have your bag? 能把你的包给我一下吗
[41:32] Promise me you’ll look at it when you get home? 向我保证你回家了再看
[41:35] I promise. 我保证
[41:36] Are we even now? 我们现在扯平了
[41:39] Can we start the session? 可以开始了吗
[41:41] Yeah, we can. 嗯 可以开始了
[41:53] Mousey? It’s extremely dangerous. 毛斯 太危险了
[41:56] My real name is Megan Scanlon. 我真正的名字叫梅根·斯坎伦
[41:57] Had sex with your teacher? 跟你老师上床了吗
[42:00] Who you raping, bitch? 你强奸了谁 贱人
[42:16] 怎么啦 新来的
[42:30] Hi, I’m Mousey. 嗨 我叫毛斯
[42:37] Mousey? That’s really your name? 毛斯 这是你真名
[42:40] It’s what the people here call me. 这里的人都这样叫我
[42:41] My real name is Megan, Megan Scanlon. 我其实叫梅根·斯坎伦
[42:45] So Susan Merricks your roommate. 所以苏珊·梅里克斯是你室友
[42:47] What’s she really like? 她人怎么样
[42:48] I heard she was training for the Olympics, had a nervous breakdown… 我听说她在为奥运会进行训练 曾经有严重的精神崩溃
[42:51] beat up a horse or something. 暴打了一匹马还是什么
[42:53] Oh, great! Frigid and Mousey are here. 哦 太好了 福里奇和毛斯都在这儿
[42:57] Look, just because I’ve been assigned to watch over you… 听着 不要因为我被派来监视你们
[43:00] doesn’t mean you have to be in the room all the time, Frigid. 你们就必须一直待在房间 福里奇
[43:04] Name’s Anna. 我是安娜
[43:06] Capital A, N, N, A. 安 娜
[43:10] Leave. 走吧
[43:13] Now. 快点
[43:19] Or maybe the reason you won’t go is because you wanna watch me changing. 你不想离开也许是因为你想偷看我换衣服
[43:23] Right, Frigid? 是吗 福里奇
[43:29] What are you doing? No! No! No! Please don’t! 你在干什么 不 不 不 别这样
[43:32] No! No! No! Stop! 不 不 停下来
[43:39] Cameras will be locked up, and can only be signed out for a day at a time. 监视器被锁了 而且一天中只能签名离开一次
[43:49] The chemicals you will be using could be harmful… 你所服用的药品对身体很有害
[43:53] and any misuses, however slight, will end your art privileges. 一旦滥用 哪怕超出一点剂量 也会有致命危险
[43:58] Now, who here has experience with the art of photography? 现在 这里有谁很懂摄影的
[44:32] Anna. 安娜
[44:34] Someone broke into the principal’s house and stole all the alcohol. 有人私闯校长家还偷了他酒
[44:38] Do you know who might have done this? 你知道可能是谁干的吗
[44:57] House Mother, you’re talking to someone… 院长 您在和一位认为酒精有
[44:59] who takes the harmful effects of alcohol very seriously. 很大危害的人交谈
[45:03] Drinking is the Devil’s calling card. 喝酒简直就等于慢性自杀
[45:15] Hey, Anna, look. 嘿 安娜 看
[45:19] I’m so, so sorry about the closet. I… 把你关进衣橱的事情我非常抱歉 我
[45:22] Oh, don’t worry about it. 哦 别担心
[45:24] Some friends are coming over to tea tomorrow. Do you want to join us? 有几个朋友明天会过来喝茶 你要一起来吗
[45:29] Can Megan come? 梅根能来吗
[45:31] What, Mousey? She’s such a retard. 什么 毛斯 她动作太慢了
[45:35] Yeah, she is. 嗯 没错
[45:53] Do you copy your roses from the rose bushes out there? 你是画外面玫瑰丛里的玫瑰吗
[45:57] Roses don’t grow during the winter. 玫瑰在冬天不会生长的
[46:02] Sometimes we remember things the way we want to, 有时候我们按照我们希望的样子去记住一些事情
[46:04] rather than the way they really were. 而不是事情原本的样子
[46:07] I didn’t do anything to those girls, if that’s what you’re implying. 我没对这些女孩儿做什么 如果你要这么说
[46:11] False memories can have a…a rushed feeling to them… 虚假的记忆可以产生 对他们的转瞬即逝的感受
[46:17] a lack of detail. 不含细节的
[46:19] The windows won’t have views or none of the clocks will work. 窗户不是透视的 钟也坏了
[46:23] Well, if you ever find me, ah, particularly attractive in a memory… 呃 如果你找得到我 有特别吸引人的一段记忆
[46:27] it’s probably because I’m making it up, too. 这是有可能的 因为我在编织记忆
[46:30] I wouldn’t picture myself having a bad skin day 要是我知道你在旁边
[46:31] if I knew you’d be around. 那我是不会把自己塑造成有婴儿般肌肤的
[46:34] Hey, I’m not kidding, okay? 嘿 我没有开玩笑 好吗
[46:37] I can accept we don’t exactly know what we’re looking for… 我可以理解 我们并不知道我们到底想要什么
[46:40] but your memories have to be real! 但你的记忆必须是真实的
[46:42] You have to be very careful! 你一定要很仔细
[46:43] Has something told you I’ve been making them up? 有人跟你说我是瞎编的吗
[46:45] Yeah, I saw a clock on the wall, the hands weren’t moving. 是啊 我看见墙上有个钟 时针和分针不走了
[46:49] The one in the dorm hallway, right? 在宿舍走廊上的那个钟吗
[46:52] Yeah. 对
[46:54] That one never worked. 那个一直是坏的
[46:56] We used to call our gym teacher, Mr. Pierce “The Clock”, 我们以前总是叫体育老师皮尔斯先生”钟”
[46:59] because he didn’t work, either. 因为他总是不工作
[47:18] You never leave the house, right? 你从没离开过这里 对吧
[47:24] Not anymore. 嗯 没有
[48:09] You’ve got 20 minutes. 你还有20分钟
[48:21] Mr. Ortega? 奥尔加特先生
[48:25] So, what are you? Some kind of therapist? 你是干什么的 临床医学家吗
[48:28] Do you know what a memory detective is? 你知道记忆侦探是什么人吗
[48:32] Somebody who takes rich people’s money. 一个掏有钱人腰包的人
[48:35] Well, that’s me. 嗯 我就是
[48:36] Has Anna’s family hired you to find out if she has a soul? 安娜的家人雇你来查明她是否有灵魂吗
[48:40] I’m just here to find out the truth. 我只是来查明真相
[48:44] That family is a nightmare. 那家人真是个噩梦
[48:46] You dig too deep, better watch your step. 你调查得太深入的话 可要当心点
[48:49] You’re lucky you didn’t get 20 years for seducing a minor. 你很幸运你没有花20年时间引诱未成年
[48:53] I’m not saying I wasn’t at fault, but that girl… 我并不是说我没有错 但是那个女孩儿
[48:57] that girl was everywhere I turned… 我很想跟她
[49:02] flirting… 调情
[49:03] finding ways to get us alone. 想方设法让我们独处
[49:09] I’ve lost everything. 我失去了一切
[49:13] My job, my fiance, my freedom… 我的工作 未婚妻 包括自由
[49:18] my entire fucking life, because of her. 我这糟糕的生活全都拜她所赐
[49:22] Anna’s family throws money around like confetti. 安娜的家人随意地就把钱给扔了
[49:25] They can get to anybody. 他们可以找到任何人
[49:27] Cops, district attorneys… 警察 地方检察官
[49:30] They’ve covered up all the bad stuff Anna’s done. 他们为安娜所做的坏事情打掩护
[49:34] Then, had me thrown in here for something I didn’t do. 却让我在这里 而我什么都没做
[49:38] I’m sure that they even covered it up when she tried to kill… 我确定就算他们把安娜杀害了
[49:42] those three girls at school that same year. 其他几个女孩儿这件事给掩盖住
[49:46] Anna blamed it all on another girl, Mousey… 安娜还是会怪罪到另一个女孩儿头上 就是毛斯
[49:49] but no one could find out who she was. 但是没人知道她是谁
[49:52] Not even Susan Merrick s family was able to take Anna to court. 就连想把安娜告上法庭的苏珊·梅里克的家人都不知道
[49:58] I’d love that family to finally get what’s coming to them. 我希望这家人会遭到报应
[50:14] 苏珊·梅里克
[50:24] Susan Merrick? 苏珊·梅里克
[50:29] My name is John Washington. 我叫约翰·华盛顿
[50:30] Can I ask you a few questions about Anna Greene? 我可以问你关于安娜·格林几个问题吗
[50:34] Are you a cop? 你是警察吗
[50:37] No, I’m not a cop, Ms. Merrick. 不 我不是 梅里克小姐
[50:39] What? Has she died or something? 什么 她死了吗还是
[50:41] No…not at all. 不 她没死
[50:43] I just want to find out what happened, 我只是想了解发生了什么
[50:45] what really happened at the Whitten Academy. 在怀顿学院究竟发生了什么
[50:48] You think Anna was responsible. 你认为安娜要负责任
[50:51] Of course, she was a total psycho. 当然了 她有精神病
[50:54] There were a lot of other girls there with problems. Could have been anyone. 还有其他很多女孩儿也有问题 她们也有嫌疑
[50:58] I got on with everyone. 我跟每个人都谈了
[51:01] Did you have a girl named Mousey at your school? 你们学校有个叫毛斯的女孩儿吗
[51:04] No…I don’t think so. 不 应该没有
[51:08] Now, I’m sorry, but I have to go. 真不好意思 我要走了
[51:10] Miss Merrick, I know what you’ve been through. 梅里克小姐 我知道你经历了什么
[51:13] I know it must have been extremely painful. 我知道你一定很痛苦
[51:16] I really need your help. 我真的需要你的帮助
[51:19] Do you have any specific memory of Anna you think I should know? 你还记得有关安娜的任何事吗 有我需要知道的吗
[51:24] Yeah…sure I do. 是的 我当然记得
[52:03] Anna seriously has balls. 安娜胆子真的很大
[52:05] She was like “drinking is the Devil’s calling card”. 有些事她明知危险还要去做
[52:08] It was awesome. 真了不起
[52:13] Hey, Anna, do you want a cup? 嘿 安娜 你要喝一杯吗
[52:17] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[52:19] You sure? 你确定吗
[52:21] Yeah. 是的
[52:29] I like you being here with us. 我喜欢你在这儿陪我们
[53:23] And coming back…now. 现在回来
[53:37] You saw Mousey, right? She did it. 你看见毛斯了 对吧 是她干的
[53:41] -So you didn’t poison those girls? -Of course, not. -所以你没有毒死那些女孩儿 -当然没有
[53:47] Your prints were all over the teapot. Because I picked it up once or twice. 可茶杯上都是你的指纹 因为我用了一两次
[53:52] And why would I wipe the poison clean, but leave my prints on the teapot? 我为什么把毒药擦拭干净 而偏偏留下自己的指纹
[53:55] Not to mention hiding the poison under my bed. 更不可能把毒药藏在我的床下
[53:59] Maybe you’re too smart for your own good. 也许你太过聪明了
[54:02] If you’d wiped the pot, that would point to you. 如果你擦了茶壶 那就表明是你干的
[54:04] Maybe you just didn’t have time to hide the poison. 也许你根本没时间把毒药藏起来
[54:08] It was Megan, John. 是梅根干的 约翰
[54:11] Why didn’t you go to the cops? 你为什么不报警
[54:13] What, and tell them that Megan was obsessed 要告诉警察梅根对我很着迷
[54:15] and that she smirked at me as I was led away? 还在我被带走的时候冲我傻笑吗
[54:17] Why not? 对啊
[54:18] You’re forgetting what it’s like to be a teenager. 你已经快忘了作为一个青少年的滋味了
[54:21] Adults telling you what to do, having opinion about what you say, 大人们告诉你要做什么 他们对于你的一切指手画脚
[54:23] before you even say it. 你甚至没有任何发言权
[54:25] -There’s no Mousey, Anna. -What? -毛斯根本不存在 安娜 -什么
[54:29] -What are you talking about? -There’s no Megan at the school. -你在说什么啊 -学校里没有叫梅根的人
[54:31] -Oh, you don’t believe me? -Do you blame me? -哦 你不相信我吗 -你责怪我
[54:34] Megan transferred in during the second semester 第二学期在我被开除以后
[54:37] and left right after I got expelled. 梅根马上转学了
[54:40] You know, who the hell do you think I am? 你知道的 你觉得我是谁
[54:41] Please tell me, John! 请告诉我吧 约翰
[54:42] What…what, you think I’m some psychopath? 什么 什么 你觉得我是精神病患者
[54:44] What? This is the second day in a row you’ve called me a liar! 什么 你这已经连续两天叫我骗子了
[54:47] I want to know why you’re suddenly turning on me! 我想知道为什么你突然攻击我
[54:51] Here! My yearbook! 这儿 我的年鉴
[54:54] Asshole. 混蛋
[55:07] 永远是你的朋友 爱你的 毛斯
[55:10] You won’t mind if I hang on to this for a couple of days? 你不介意我把这个保管几天吧
[55:13] Sleep with it under your pillow, for all I care. 那就好好看管 睡觉的时候都放在枕头底下
[55:16] We don’t have much time. 我们没多少时间了
[55:17] I want you to think about all the key moments in your life by tomorrow. 我要你好好想想你生命中所有关键时刻
[55:22] Can you do that for me? 你能为了我这样做吗
[55:25] Fine. 好
[55:39] 未成年 好斗 性挑逗
[55:47] 受到性虐待儿童的迹象与征兆
[55:50] 反社会行为
[55:50] 反叛好斗
[55:50] 离家出走
[55:50] 性行为
[56:34] John… 约翰
[56:36] John, Why don’t you help me? 约翰 你为什么不帮我
[56:38] Why don’t you wanna help me? 你为什么不想帮我
[56:40] Mom! 妈妈
[56:43] This old man, he played three. 老人啊老人弹三曲
[56:50] He played knick-knack on my knee. 在我的膝盖敲三曲
[56:54] With a knick-knack paddy whack… 用玩具棍儿奏三曲
[56:56] give a dog a bone, this old… 送给狗儿骨头一根 这个老人
[56:58] Who’s there? 谁啊
[57:23] Anna? 安娜吗
[57:28] Anna! 安娜
[57:37] Hello? 喂
[57:41] 未接电话
[57:41] 格林家
[58:34] Hey! 嘿
[58:37] Wait! 等等
[58:51] Wait! 等下
[59:16] Is there somewhere I can freshen up? 有没有可以让我梳洗一下的地方
[59:18] There’s a bathroom just down that corridor on your left. 走廊上你左手边有个浴室
[59:21] Oh, thank you. 哦 谢谢你
[1:01:02] 安妮的遗产
[1:01:05] What are you doing in here? 你在这里做什么
[1:01:09] Maybe I’m looking for the guy from last night. 或许我在找昨晚的那个人
[1:01:14] You know, Mr. Greene, it really isn’t necessary to have me followed. 你知道的 格林先生 真的没必要跟着我
[1:01:20] I had you extensively looked into before you were hired. 在雇佣你之前我就专门调查过你
[1:01:23] I don’t have anyone following you now. 我没有再跟着你了
[1:01:26] And now, if you’d be so kind, your work in this house is upstairs. 现在 如果你这么好 你在这里的工作位于楼上
[1:02:27] Very nice, Anna. 很好 安娜
[1:02:31] Not just yet. 还没好
[1:03:17] Glad you’re back from zombie land. 很高兴你从将僵尸状态重新回来
[1:03:20] You okay, want some water? 你还好吗 需要喝水吗
[1:03:27] Aren’t they great? Better than what you had before. 画得不错吧 比你之前看到的要好
[1:03:32] How did you do that? 你怎么画的
[1:03:34] I just downloaded it. 这是我下载的
[1:03:36] No, how did you leave me alone in the memory? 不 你是怎么让我一个人在记忆当中的
[1:03:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:03:41] Suddenly I was back here, 我突然间就回来了
[1:03:42] and our hands were separated, but you were still under. 而且我们的手分开了 但你还记忆中
[1:03:45] I wasn’t sure what to do. 我不知道该做什么
[1:03:52] You looked cute while you were sleeping. 你睡着的时候看着很可爱
[1:04:05] Anna, do you know what transference is? 安娜 你知道转移是怎么回事吗
[1:04:09] I do. 我知道
[1:04:10] Then you’ll know it’s perfectly natural to… 那你就会知道这是很自然的 对于
[1:04:12] To what? Have strong feelings for your therapist? 对于什么 对你的治疗师产生好感
[1:04:16] I just simply said I liked watching you sleep. 我只是我喜欢你睡觉的样子
[1:04:21] Your teacher was a lot older than you, he took advantage. 你老师比你大很多 他占你便宜
[1:04:23] He was encouraging…that place was so depressing. 他鼓励了 那地方太压抑了
[1:04:28] What about the photos? 照片呢
[1:04:30] He said they were for art, and at first they were artistic. 他说那些是艺术品一开始是很有美感的
[1:06:07] You okay? You don’t look too good. 你还好吗 你看上去不太好
[1:06:09] I’m having trouble staying grounded. 我只是不太习惯待在记忆里
[1:06:11] Side-effects from the sessions? Hallucinations? 这是捕捉记忆的副作用吗 产生幻觉
[1:06:14] Yeah…terrible headaches. I can’t sleep…nightmares. 是啊 还有可怕的头痛 我无法睡觉 做恶梦
[1:06:18] Plus the guy they’ve hired to follow me…he’s…he is everywhere I go. 而且那个他们雇来跟踪我的人 我去哪儿他都跟着
[1:06:21] Maybe events have made this case 也许事情让这个案子
[1:06:24] far bigger than you were ready for when you started. 比你一开始接手的时候还要复杂
[1:06:27] Maybe we should ask Lundgren to take over. 也许我们应该让伦德格伦来接手
[1:06:29] No! No way, no. I can handle it. 不 没门儿 我可以处理的
[1:06:35] Did you ever treat Anna at their house? 你在安娜家那样对待过她吗
[1:06:38] No. 没有
[1:06:39] Did you ever have reason to suspect abuse within the family? 你曾怀疑过家里有虐待事件吗
[1:06:42] Nothing with the stepfather? 跟继父没有关系吗
[1:06:44] Highly unlikely. I mean, look, Robert’s a prominent guy. 不太可能 我是说 罗伯特是个很出色的人
[1:06:48] I wouldn’t go down that road based on a hunch. 我不会任凭直觉随便做猜测
[1:06:51] Tom Ortega told me Anna’s parents set him up for… 汤姆·奥尔特加告诉我安娜的家长陷害了他因为
[1:06:54] You went to see Tom Ortega? 你去见汤姆·奥尔特加了
[1:06:57] That lowlife took dirty pictures of Anna. 那个卑鄙的人拍了很多安娜的不雅照片
[1:06:59] You should be focusing on the sessions, 你应该把注意力集中在捕捉记忆上
[1:07:01] not investigating in the real world. 而不是在现实生活中去调查
[1:07:03] You need to be objective, John. 你需要客观一点 约翰
[1:07:04] There is something going on there behind the scenes… 这背后一定还有故事
[1:07:08] I need to find out what it is. 我必须要查明真相
[1:07:10] You need to consider that this job is too big and too complex… 你应该觉得这份工作太艰巨太复杂了
[1:07:13] and that you are becoming too personally involved. 而且你也掺入了太多个人情感
[1:07:16] Whatever it is, I’m gonna find out the truth. 不管怎样 我要查明真相
[1:07:47] Do you know where you want to go? 你知道你要去哪儿吗
[1:07:50] I went through all the photos and one of them made me feel something. 我要去查看所有照片 其中有的照片让我觉得有异样
[1:07:55] Don’t tell me. 先别告诉我
[1:07:56] Don’t corrupt the memory, just go there. 别破坏了记忆 去发现吧
[1:08:04] When you’re ready, close your eyes. 当你准备好了 闭上眼
[1:08:09] Let’s begin… 我们开始
[1:08:12] now. 现在
[1:08:17] -My parents brought him to me. -Who? -我父母把他带过来 -谁
[1:08:20] I don’t remember his name. 我不记得他名字了
[1:08:31] This old man, he played three. 老人啊老人弹三曲
[1:08:35] He played knick-knack on my knee. 在我的膝盖敲三曲
[1:08:38] With a knick-knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone. 用玩具棍儿奏三曲 送给狗儿骨头一根
[1:08:42] This old man came rolling home. 老人啊老人蹒跚回家里
[1:09:08] What are you doing over there, Anna? 你在那儿干什么呢 安娜
[1:09:12] Why don’t you come here…next to me. 你怎么不过来 到我旁边来
[1:09:18] Come here, sweetheart. 过来啊 亲爱的
[1:09:31] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[1:09:36] I won’t hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[1:09:38] And coming back…now! 赶紧回来
[1:09:46] Anna? 安娜
[1:09:48] Anna, can you hear me? 安娜 你能听到我说话吗
[1:09:51] You’re okay, you fainted. 你没事儿了 你晕倒了
[1:09:52] What happened? 发生什么事了
[1:09:53] Can you get some water. She’s okay. 你能拿杯水来吗 她没事儿了
[1:09:56] Yeah, sure. 好的
[1:10:02] Take this. 把这个吃了
[1:10:04] What is it? 这是什么
[1:10:06] It’s a bit of one of your mom’s sedatives. It’ll help you sleep. 是你妈妈的镇静剂 可以帮助你睡眠
[1:10:18] So, what happens now? 那 现在怎么回事
[1:10:20] Now…you get better. 现在 你好多了
[1:10:42] This is the key to the house my parents lived in when I was born. 这是我出生时我父母住的房子的钥匙
[1:10:46] I always felt safe there. 我在那儿感到很安全
[1:10:49] So many times in my life people have been unkind. 我生命中的人总是不太友善
[1:10:51] I can’t thank you enough, John. 我对你感激不尽 约翰
[1:10:55] Will you keep this with you at all times? 你会一直保管好这个吗
[1:10:59] If I know you have it, 如果我知道你拿着它
[1:11:01] then at least I know that there’s someone out there… 那至少我知道有人是帮我的
[1:11:02] who’s on my side. 站在我这边的
[1:11:04] I might not be going to an institution… 我可能不会进精神病院
[1:11:07] but I still feel trapped. 但我还是觉得被困住了
[1:11:10] Sure. 是啊
[1:11:29] Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿
[1:11:35] John? What are you doing here? 约翰 你在这儿做什么
[1:11:37] You should have called, I’ve got dinner guests. 你应该先打电话的 我有客人来吃晚饭
[1:11:38] Why Sebastian? 为什么是塞巴斯蒂安
[1:11:40] Christ! She was just a child. 我的天 她只是个孩子
[1:11:42] What’s going on? You’ve been drinking? 发生什么事了 你在喝酒
[1:11:46] These were in Anna’s memories. Have you been in my office? 这些都在安娜的记忆中 你去过我办公室了吗
[1:11:51] I’ve seen you with her, in the library, in one of the memories. 我看见你跟她在一起 在图书馆 这都在我记忆中
[1:11:55] Oh, I might have been there once, I forgot! 哦 我可能是去过一次 我都忘了
[1:11:57] What’s this all about? 这是什么
[1:11:59] You said you never treated her at the house, but you were there! 你说过你没有在那个房子里对她怎么样 可是你确实去了
[1:12:04] Are you trying to say I did something to her? 你是在说我对她做了什么吗
[1:12:07] Think this through, John. 是这样的 约翰
[1:12:09] Why would I ask you to take on a case, if I was guilty of something? 要是我有罪名的话 我为什么要你接这个案子
[1:12:15] Think about what it is you’re accusing me of… 想想你指控我什么
[1:12:17] then, think about who it is you’re accusing. 再想想你要指控谁
[1:12:21] They wanted to hire Peter Lundgren. 他们想雇佣彼得·伦德格伦
[1:12:23] You brought me in, because I was down, and I was weak… 是你让我接手的 因为我当时很低落 我很脆弱
[1:12:26] and I was easy to manipulate. Right? 我也很容易操控 对吧
[1:12:29] And you wouldn’t let me see that file until you absolutely had to. 你也不愿意让我看到文件 除非你迫不得已
[1:12:32] You said they didn’t want me to see it, but you had it the whole time! 你说过你不想让我看到 但文件却一直在你那里
[1:12:36] I never told you I didn’t have the file! 我没告诉你说我没有文件啊
[1:12:38] I said the family wanted privacy. 我只是说那家人需要隐私
[1:12:41] What about the other day? Ah? You wanted me to drop the case. 那天怎么解释 啊 你要我放弃这个案子
[1:12:45] I said that because… 我那么说是因为
[1:12:45] Now…I know what you didn’t want me to find out. 现在 我知道你根本不想让我查出真相
[1:12:48] I said that because I was worried about you! 我那么说是因为我担心你
[1:12:50] Oh, c’mon, John! 哦 拜托 约翰
[1:12:54] You’ve been drinking alone. Having hallucinations for days! 你一直一个人喝闷酒 天天产生幻觉
[1:12:57] You’re ignoring me again, Uncle Sebastian 你又忽略我了 塞巴斯蒂安叔叔
[1:12:59] Hi, sweetheart. 嗨 亲爱的
[1:13:02] Sorry. John… 对不起 约翰
[1:13:05] Don’t you ever go near Anna again! You hear me? 你再也别想接近安娜 你听到了吗
[1:13:12] John! 约翰
[1:13:15] John! 约翰
[1:13:20] Due to Anna’s early overt sexualization… 由于安娜早年有明显的性化
[1:13:23] she has a need for control… 她需要得到控制
[1:13:25] which manifests itself in a variety of disorders. 以多种失控方式显示出来
[1:13:28] She has…significant difficulty… 她在和他人形成并维持
[1:13:31] in forming and maintaining long-term relationships with others. 长期关系上有很严重的问题
[1:13:36] Basically, she has developed a protective shell… 基本上 她自己形成了一个保护壳
[1:13:38] Do you like it? Which keeps out the pain… 你喜欢吗 可以把疼痛隔绝开来
[1:13:40] -and keeps out everything else. -It’s great. -可以把一切都隔绝开来 -这很好
[1:13:43] She interacts with the world in a completely different way 她与我们相比用一种完全不同的方式
[1:13:46] than the way we do. 在和世界相处
[1:13:47] Locking her up is the worst possible thing you could do. 把她关起来是你所采用的最糟糕的办法
[1:13:51] 谢谢 你的帮助 爱你的安娜
[1:13:56] Thank you so much, Mr. Washington. 非常感谢 华盛顿先生
[1:14:00] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:15:06] It’s not your fault, John. 这不是你的错 约翰
[1:15:12] This person…they lied about everything. 这个人 他们什么事都撒谎
[1:15:15] But just because the lies are shocking and they attract a lot of attention… 但因为谎言是令人震惊的并且很能吸引人
[1:15:19] it doesn’t necessarily make them true. 这就不见得谎言一定要是真的
[1:15:22] It was very important for us to… 这对我们来说非常重要
[1:15:24] to check the facts and to question the facts… 来查清真相和质疑真相
[1:15:27] until it was evident that I was innocent. 知道证明我是清白的
[1:15:29] And once we’ve proven my innocence, we went back to that proof… 一旦证明我是无辜的 我们就会
[1:15:33] over and over again, and looked at it with a fresh set of eyes. 一遍遍地检验证据 用新的视角去看待它
[1:15:36] Because only then, were we able to actually see the truth. 因为只有那样 我们才能看清真相
[1:15:41] Are there any questions? 有问题吗
[1:15:43] How does it feel to be designated? 被特指的感觉是什么
[1:15:45] That’s a good question… 问得好
[1:15:47] and I just want to thank my constituency… 我只是想谢谢我的选民
[1:17:06] I just downloaded it. 我刚下载下来
[1:17:09] Aren’t they great? Better than what you had before. 很棒对吧 比你之前的好多了
[1:17:49] -Hello? -Can you come over? -你好 -你能过来一下吗
[1:17:51] I need to see you, John. 我要见你 约翰
[1:17:53] Anna, look, I need to talk to… 安娜 听着 我需要谈谈
[1:17:54] Before it’s too late! 趁现在还来得及
[1:17:56] Something terrible has happened and I need to… 发生了些可怕的事情 我需要
[1:17:58] What? 什么
[1:18:00] Hello? 喂
[1:18:03] Hello? 喂
[1:18:09] You have reached the Greene’s residence. 你已经到格林家的住所了
[1:18:11] Please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. 请留言我们会尽快赶回来
[1:18:57] Hello? 有人吗
[1:19:37] -Anna? -John. -安娜 -约翰
[1:20:25] Hey! 嘿
[1:20:28] Open the door! 开门
[1:20:29] John, 约翰
[1:20:30] -Open the door! -There’s someone in our house! -开门 -有人闯进我家了
[1:20:41] Shit! 该死
[1:20:44] Mom? Mom? 妈妈 妈妈
[1:20:48] Hello? 有人吗
[1:20:49] Wh…emergency… 紧急情况
[1:20:50] Hello, can you hear me? 喂 听得到我说话吗
[1:20:56] Shit. 该死
[1:20:57] I don’t want to die! 我不想死
[1:21:17] Hey! Hey! Open the goddamn door! 嘿 赶紧把门打开
[1:22:07] 911, what’s your emergency? 这里是911 有什么紧急情况吗
[1:22:10] I’m at 1103 Bayside. 我在贝塞德1103号
[1:22:13] I have an intruder and a serious assault. 我这里有人私闯民宅 造成了严重的袭击
[1:22:17] Okay, that’s right. 好的 没问题
[1:22:19] We already have multiple units responding to that address, sir. 我们已经派人前往你所在的地址了 先生
[1:22:44] Anna! 安娜
[1:22:47] Wait! 等等
[1:23:01] Anna! 安娜
[1:23:19] John. 约翰
[1:23:21] Anna! You okay? 安娜 你还好吗
[1:23:25] You hurt? 受伤没
[1:23:29] Look, we’re being followed… 听着 我们被跟踪了
[1:23:31] but the police are here, you stay with me you’re gonna be safe. Okay? 但警方也来了 你跟我待在一起会很安全的 知道吗
[1:23:39] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:23:43] What? 什么
[1:23:45] There’s something over there! 那里有人
[1:23:52] Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿
[1:23:56] Over here! 在那儿
[1:24:03] Hey! Stop! Stop! 喂 别动 别动
[1:24:04] Hey! Somebody’s broken into the Greene’s house! 喂 有人闯进格林一家的房子了
[1:24:06] Police! I’m pretty su… 警察 我很
[1:24:08] Stay where you are! Stay right where you are! 待在那里别动 不要动
[1:24:10] Hands up, Mr. Washington! 手举起来 华盛顿先生
[1:24:13] Hands up, Mr. Washington! 手举起来 华盛顿先生
[1:24:45] You’re suspected of murder, Mr. Washington. 你涉嫌谋杀 华盛顿先生
[1:24:52] We found hundreds of pictures featuring underage girls… 我们在你电脑里发现了几百张
[1:24:55] in your computer. 未成年少女的照片
[1:24:58] She set me up. 她陷害我
[1:24:59] A 16 year-old girl. 一个16岁的女孩儿
[1:25:04] Look. 听着
[1:25:06] We know the parents were constantly threatening to 我们知道女孩的家长不断威胁
[1:25:08] send the girl to an institution… 说要把她送去专门照料她的机构
[1:25:09] and that you…strongly disagreed with that. 而你强烈反对
[1:25:13] So the way I see it, you got too close to the girl. 依我看 你跟那个女孩儿走得太近了
[1:25:16] You drugged the parents, so you could take her away… 你给她的父母下药 这样你就可以把她带走
[1:25:18] but she refused to go and you end up doing something 但她拒绝跟你走
[1:25:19] you’d never think you were capable of. 于是你就干出了你自己都难以置信的荒唐事
[1:25:23] The parents are okay? 孩子家长还好吧
[1:25:25] Yeah…we found the mother’s sleeping pills in the kitchen, John. 嗯 我们在厨房找到了女孩儿妈妈的安眠药 约翰
[1:25:30] And I’d be willing to bet 我敢打赌
[1:25:31] that your fingerprints are all over that prescription bottle. 药瓶上都是你的指纹
[1:25:35] We found a letter opener, covered in blood… 我们在森林里还找到了一把拆信刀
[1:25:38] in the forest, where you were. 上面都是血 而你就在森林里
[1:25:41] I can explain every peace of evidence you think you have. 你们提供的所有证据我都可以解释
[1:25:43] We’re carefully going through the tapes of you chasing Anna. 我们正在仔细地看你追安娜的录像带
[1:25:49] Now obviously you disabled a number of the cameras… 很显然你把几个摄像头都弄坏了
[1:25:50] and then turned the power off to cover your tracks. 然后关掉电源来掩盖你的行踪
[1:25:53] I was locked inside the surveillance room! 我被关在监视室里
[1:26:02] Recognize this? 认出这个了吗
[1:26:06] Anna gave me that. 安娜给我的
[1:26:11] It’s the key to the surveillance room. 这是监视室的钥匙
[1:26:16] You panicked, needed an alibi… 你恐慌了 需要
[1:26:19] so you damaged the interior of the door, but you forgot… 所以你毁坏了房间里的东西 但你忘记了
[1:26:23] that you had the key in your pocket. 你口袋里有钥匙
[1:26:28] Do the right thing, John… 做正确的选择吧 约翰
[1:26:31] and tell me what you did with the girl. 告诉我你对那个女孩儿做了什么
[1:26:34] I went to the house, I was looking for her. 我去了她家 我在找她
[1:26:37] And you got locked in the surveillance room. 然后你就被锁在监视室里了
[1:26:40] Exactly. And when I got out, it was too late. 没错 当我出来的时候一切都来不及了
[1:26:43] And there was blood on the floor in the hallway, 走廊的地板上有血迹
[1:26:45] I followed the trail to the forest! 我顺着印迹跑到森林里
[1:26:48] -And that’s how you got the blood on your shoes? -Yes. -于是你鞋子上就沾到血了 -是的
[1:26:50] By following the trail of blood from a 16 year-old…in a massive forest. 跟着一个16岁女孩儿的血迹 你到了一片大森林
[1:26:55] Yes, and…she came out of nowhere. 是的 她不知道从哪里突然冒出来
[1:26:59] She…she grabbed my hands, my hands had blood on them. 她握住我的手 然后我手上都是血
[1:27:05] She ran away. 她就跑开了
[1:27:09] And was this before or after she called 911 on her cell screaming and crying 这是在她尖叫大喊着说你在房子里 追逐她
[1:27:14] that you were chasing her through the house, trying to kill her? 想要杀她于是拨打911报警之前还是之后
[1:27:17] There is plenty of evidence to convict you. 有充足的证据可以证明你有罪
[1:27:19] There was someone else there. 当时那里还有人
[1:27:23] You’re gonna die in jail. 你会在监狱度过余生的
[1:27:40] And coming back…now. 现在回来
[1:28:07] End of move, end of move! 别动 别动
[1:28:18] Okay, that’s it. 好的 就这样
[1:28:19] We visited all the necessary memories together… 我们一起重温了所有重要的记忆
[1:28:22] through every aspect of your involvement in Anna’s case. 了解你调查安娜这一案件的方方面面
[1:28:27] I should have realized what she was doing. 我应该早点意识到她在干什么
[1:28:30] It’s not your fault, John. 这不是你的错 约翰
[1:28:32] Anna was able to study our protocols during your time with her… 安娜在你和她相处期间研究了我们的协议
[1:28:35] and she eventually became strong enough to control 最终她变得很厉害
[1:28:37] and manipulate the sessions. 足以控制和操作整个回顾记忆过程
[1:28:39] She was even able to figure out 她甚至明白了
[1:28:41] that water triggered the memories of your wife’s suicide. 谁可以勾起你对你妻子自杀的回忆
[1:28:46] She needed you to be responsible for her death. 她需要你对她的死承担责任
[1:28:48] If she just ran away, her parents would just keep searching for her. 如果她跑了 她父母就会继续找她
[1:28:54] Did you find anything? 你发现什么了吗
[1:28:56] I’ll submit our sessions to the judge… 我会把我们的谈话告诉法官
[1:28:58] specifically highlighting the time you were locked in the surveillance room… 特别强调你被锁在监视室了
[1:29:01] and when you spoke to her in the forest… 以及你跟她在森林里说话
[1:29:03] but as you know, our sessions don’t yet carry the same weight… 但你知道的 在法庭上我们的这些证据并不能跟
[1:29:07] as eye witness testimony in court. 那些目击者的证词相抗衡
[1:29:09] The only irrefutable evidence 唯一不能驳倒的证词
[1:29:11] you could have is proving Anna’s still out there… 就是你可以证明安娜还活着
[1:29:14] but…that’s something beyond my capabilities. 但是 这我帮不了你
[1:29:20] Mr. Lundgren? 伦德格伦先生
[1:29:45] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:29:48] I don’t know how she made me believe her. 我不知道她是怎么让我相信她的
[1:29:52] She had me completely fooled. 她完全把我愚弄了
[1:29:58] It’s all good, John. 没事儿的 约翰
[1:30:00] You’ve been under a lot of pressure lately. 你最近压力太大了
[1:30:03] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:30:05] The judge is gonna consider Peter’s testimony for sure… 法官会好好考量彼得先生的证词的
[1:30:09] but since you both work for Mindscape… 但因为你们俩都为破解记忆效力
[1:30:11] there are some legal issues we need to get over and that’ll take time. 有些法律问题我们需要探讨下 这会花点时间
[1:30:15] I know. 我知道
[1:30:16] Now…the sooner you get rid of the house the better. 现在 你越快离开格林家越好
[1:30:20] It won’t take long before the bail will be granted. 很快就可以获得保释了
[1:30:23] But don’t worry, John, you’re not alone. 但是别担心 约翰 你不是一个人
[1:30:26] I’m gonna do everything in my power to help you get clear of this. 我会尽我最大努力 帮你洗脱罪名
[1:31:05] And you just want to send a single rose? 你只想寄一朵玫瑰吗
[1:31:09] A single rose and…this photograph. 一朵玫瑰和这张照片
[1:31:17] Would you be so kind as to remove all the thorns, before sending it over? 能麻烦你帮我把刺都去掉后再寄出去吗
[1:31:21] You can count on it, yeah. 当然 没问题的
[1:31:44] The funny thing about memory… 关于记忆很有意思的一点是
[1:31:46] is that it can’t be fully trusted. 你不能完全相信它
[1:31:55] And yet, in the end, it’s the only truth we have. 最终 记忆却是我们仅有的真相
[1:32:01] And no matter how painful it is, you gotta look at the truth… 不管多么痛苦 你都会去回忆真相
[1:32:07] because sometimes… 因为有时候
[1:32:09] it’s the only thing that can save you. 这是唯一可以拯救你的东西
[1:32:15] It’s the only thing… 它是唯一
[1:32:18] that can set you free. 可以让你自由的东西
[1:32:39] I just thought I’d… 我在想我
[1:32:42] try to come up so you could say no. 应该上来 这样你有机会对我说不
[1:32:47] Come in. 进来吧
2013年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Pompeii(庞贝末日)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Ruins(恐怖废墟)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme