英文名称:Anna Karenina
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | 沙皇俄国 1874年 | |
[01:58] | What should I do with this, Your Excellency? | 这个要怎么处理 公爵 |
[02:01] | Yes. | 哦 这个 |
[02:02] | I picked it out for Daria Alexandrovna and the children. | 这是我特意为达里娅·亚历山德罗和孩子们准备的 |
[02:08] | Bonjour, Lili. | 你好 莉莉 |
[02:09] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[02:12] | Bonjour, Grisha. | 你好 格里沙 |
[02:13] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[02:15] | Vasya. | 维丝雅 |
[02:20] | Who is coming to see Grand-mama? | 谁想去看望外婆 |
[02:21] | Me! Me! Me! | 我 我 我 |
[02:27] | Come along, my little ducklings. | 跟着我 我的小宝贝们 |
[02:59] | Be good today. I’m off. | 今天要乖 我走了 |
[03:05] | Read the chapter carefully. | 认真读一下这一章 |
[03:06] | I’ll come back to test you on it. | 一会儿我回来检查 |
[03:09] | Read it twice. | 读两遍 |
[03:24] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[03:42] | Stiva. | 斯蒂瓦 |
[04:07] | Aunt Dolly found a note from the governess. | 多莉发现了那个家庭教师写的信 |
[04:09] | Well? | 然后呢 |
[04:11] | Stiva wants me to come to Moscow | 斯蒂瓦想让我去莫斯科 |
[04:12] | to persuade Dolly to forgive him. | 劝劝多莉原谅他 |
[04:14] | I’m to be deprived of my wife | 把我妻子从我身边叫走 |
[04:16] | so that adultery may be forgiven? | 就为给他的无耻私通求情 |
[04:19] | I can’t excuse him just because he’s your brother. | 尽管他是你哥 我也无法原谅他 |
[04:21] | Oh, it’s for Dolly’s sake, too. | 我这也是为了多莉 |
[04:23] | Four committees today. | 今天要参加四个会议 |
[04:26] | I have the world waiting for me. | 又要忙的焦头烂额 |
[04:27] | There’s never time to look at your exercises. | 总是没时间检查你的功课 |
[04:30] | Serozha is doing very well, Your Excellency. | 谢罗扎功课很好 公爵 |
[04:33] | Who put this shirt on you? | 谁给你穿的这件衬衣 |
[04:35] | Well, never mind. I’ll come and hear you read. | 放心 等我回来听你读 |
[04:38] | Tomorrow, perhaps. | 明天吧 我有时间的话 |
[04:41] | Thank you, Lukich. Perhaps tomorrow. | 谢谢你 卢基奇 明天或许有时间 |
[04:45] | No. No, no, not tomorrow. | 不 不行 明天不行 |
[04:46] | Thank you, Your Excellency. | 谢谢您 公爵 |
[04:48] | Come along. | 走吧 |
[04:50] | Alexei, do you think nine years of marriage and children | 阿列克谢 在你眼里九年的婚姻和孩子 |
[04:53] | should count for nothing against an infatuation? | 难道还抵不过初识时的感情吗 |
[04:56] | No. Very well. | 不 你说的没错 |
[04:58] | But sin has a price, you may be sure of that. | 但犯错就要付出代价 这点你应该明白 |
[05:04] | But why? | 为什么 |
[05:05] | Because that’s where Aunt Dolly lives. | 因为多莉姑妈家在那里啊 |
[05:07] | – But why? – I told you, Serozha. | -为什么 -我都跟你说了 谢罗扎 |
[05:10] | She’s not well. I must go to see her. | 姑妈现在很不好 我得去看望一下她 |
[05:12] | But why, Mama? | 为什么 妈妈 |
[05:13] | Don’t make Mama cry. | 别为难妈妈了 |
[05:15] | I’ll be back before you know, | 我一眨眼功夫就会回来 |
[05:17] | and bring you a present. | 还会给你带礼物 |
[05:17] | I don’t want a present. I want you to stay. | 我不想要礼物 我想让你留下来 |
[05:20] | Oh, my little Kotik. | 我的小科季克 |
[05:23] | What present? | 给我带什么礼物 |
[05:25] | That’s better. | 这样才乖 |
[05:52] | It’s the first time I’ve left my little boy. | 我是第一次离开儿子出远门 |
[05:54] | So, you’re leaving your son and I’m returning to mine. | 你是刚离开儿子 我是要回去见儿子 |
[05:58] | I’m Countess Vronskaya. | 我是沃诺斯卡亚伯爵夫人 |
[06:00] | I’ve been in St. Petersburg | 我刚从圣彼得堡 |
[06:01] | for the christening of a granddaughter. | 我孙女的洗礼仪式回来 |
[06:04] | My eldest son married Princess Chirkov. | 我的大儿子娶了谢克罗夫小姐 |
[06:12] | You’re a charming creature. Why don’t I know you? | 你可真迷人 之前怎么没见过你 |
[06:15] | I’ve never been in Moscow society, really. | 我没参与过莫斯科的交际圈 |
[06:17] | But you know my name. | 但你知道我的名字 |
[06:18] | – I’ve heard you mentioned. – Talked about, you mean? | -你刚跟我说过 -只是无意提了一句 |
[06:24] | Ah, love. | 爱情 |
[06:26] | – Was it love? – Always. | -是爱情吗 -还能是什么 |
[06:29] | My sons are ashamed of me. | 我那几个儿子都以我为耻 |
[06:31] | But I’d rather end up wishing I hadn’t than end up wishing I had. | 但我宁愿没生过他们 |
[06:33] | Wouldn’t you? | 是吗 |
[06:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:05] | Some man came without an appointment, Your Excellency. | 有个人没预约就来了 公爵 |
[07:08] | Waiting outside. | 正在门外等候 |
[07:11] | Levin! Where did you disappear? | 列文 你怎么来了 |
[07:13] | I’m very anxious to see you. | 我有急事找你 |
[07:16] | I need your advice. | 我需要你帮我拿主意 |
[07:17] | Well, come into my room, then. | 去我办公室说吧 |
[07:18] | This is my oldest friend, | 这是我的老朋友 |
[07:19] | Konstantin Dmitrievich Levin. | 康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇·列文 |
[07:22] | Someone send word I’ll be a few minutes late. | 派人通知他们我可能会晚点到 |
[07:26] | That’s my office, up there. | 上面就是我的办公室 |
[07:30] | Oh, I’ve been hard at it. Sit down. | 最近真是不好过 坐吧 |
[07:33] | Hard at what, exactly? | 怎么不好过 |
[07:34] | Well, we’re overwhelmed with work. | 整天忙得颠三倒四 |
[07:36] | Paperwork. | 就是些文书工作 |
[07:37] | Paperwork is the soul of Russia. | 文书工作才是俄国的灵魂 |
[07:39] | Farming is only the stomach. | 农业顶多算是俄国的胃 |
[07:39] | Now, when am I going to come and shoot some snipe? | 我什么时候去你那儿打野物呢 |
[07:45] | Look at you, in Western clothes | 看看你 又是一副西部土包子的模样 |
[07:46] | you told me you’d never wear again. | 我记得你说过以后不这样穿了 |
[07:49] | Something’s up. | 出什么事了 |
[07:50] | Yes, I’m in love. I’ve come back to propose. | 是的 我恋爱了 是来求婚的 |
[07:55] | Have you guessed who she is? | 你能猜到是谁吗 |
[07:56] | I… I have a suspicion. | 我大概猜到了 |
[07:57] | Why didn’t you propose when you were here? | 上次你来的时候为什么不向她求婚 |
[07:59] | I decided it was impossible. | 我觉得有她不可能答应 |
[08:01] | Kitty is of the heavens, an angel. | 凯蒂高高在上 简直就是个天使 |
[08:05] | And I am of the earth. | 而我只是个凡人 |
[08:05] | But then, I thought and thought, | 但后来 我又翻来覆去地想 |
[08:07] | and there’s no life for me without her. | 没有她 我的生活就没有意义 |
[08:10] | – Do I have a chance? – Of course you do. | -我有机会吗 -当然了 |
[08:12] | The Shcherbatskys are giving a soiree this evening. | 薛杰巴斯大林基公爵家今晚有个社交晚会 |
[08:13] | Get there early, before the crowd. | 早点去 别等大家都到了才去 |
[08:15] | – And if I may suggest… – Anything, what? | -我还有个建议 -什么建议 |
[08:17] | – New boots. – Right. Anything else? | -换双新皮靴 -好的 还有别的吗 |
[08:20] | We’d better have dinner together. | 晚上一起吃个饭吧 |
[08:22] | Come on. We’ll meet later at l’Angleterre. | 快点 一会儿英伦饭店见 |
[08:23] | Or do you prefer the Hermitage? | 或者你更想去赫米蒂奇酒店 |
[08:25] | Let’s say, 5:30 at l’Angleterre. | 这样吧 五点半英伦饭店见 |
[08:27] | I owe them more than the Hermitage, | 我欠那儿的钱比赫米蒂奇多一些 |
[08:28] | so it wouldn’t be fair to withdraw my custom. | 还是按老规矩吧 |
[08:30] | Uh, so, new boots, coat, | 记得穿上新皮靴 大衣 |
[08:33] | and a proper hat. | 再弄一顶像样的帽子 |
[09:17] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 请问 请问 请问 |
[09:19] | Do you… | 你知道 |
[09:21] | Do you… | 你知道 |
[09:25] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[09:53] | It’s so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[09:55] | You marry for love. | 一个男人因为爱而结婚 |
[09:57] | You’re a good husband. | 成为一个好丈夫 |
[10:00] | Children arrive, years depart. | 生几个孩子 年复一年 |
[10:03] | And all of a sudden, your wife grows old and tired. | 突然有一天 你发现妻子成了黄脸婆 |
[10:08] | And her hair is thin. And her body… | 头发枯黄 身体干瘪 |
[10:11] | And you yourself, you still have your vigor! | 而你自己却仍然精力充沛 |
[10:14] | And then you find yourself | 然后你发现自己 |
[10:15] | a martyr to distraction by so many women. | 被形形色色的女人诱惑 |
[10:17] | Forgive me, but I find that incomprehensible. | 原谅我 我实在是理解不了 |
[10:19] | As though, I should leave this restaurant | 我似乎应该离开如此高贵的酒店 |
[10:20] | and steal a roll from a baker’s shop. | 去街头的面包店顺手偷个面包圈 |
[10:23] | Well, you know, a freshly baked roll. | 最好能偷到刚出炉的面包圈 |
[10:24] | I’m talking about love, and you’re talking about your appetite. | 我说的是爱情 你说的是你的欲望 |
[10:28] | Easily confused. Now, do you know, um, Count Vronsky? | 有什么不一样吗 你认识渥伦斯基伯爵吗 |
[10:31] | Who? No. Why? | 谁 不认识 怎么了 |
[10:32] | He’s your rival. | 他是你的情敌 |
[10:33] | He turned up from Petersburg after you left. | 你刚走他就从彼得堡过来了 |
[10:34] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[10:35] | Oh, you don’t need to worry about him. | 不用担心 |
[10:37] | He’s… He’s just… | 他就是个… |
[10:38] | He’s a rich, good-looking cavalry officer | 英俊富有 风流倜傥的年轻军官 |
[10:40] | who has nothing better to do than make love to pretty women. | 只会勾引年轻漂亮的贵族小姐 |
[10:43] | Is that cabbage soup? | 那是白菜汤吗 |
[10:44] | Potage aux choux la russe, as the gentleman ordered. | 俄罗斯珍蔬汤 这位先生点的 |
[10:47] | It’s what I wanted. | 我点的就是这个 |
[10:51] | Understand that, for me, | 你要知道 对我来说 |
[10:54] | tonight is a question of life and death. | 是死是活就看今晚了 |
[10:54] | Kostya… Kostya, | 克斯特亚 克斯特亚 |
[10:57] | Kitty would be mad to refuse you. | 凯蒂如果拒绝你那她一定是疯了 |
[10:59] | And Dolly’s on your side, you know? | 况且多莉也站在你这边 |
[11:01] | She says her sister Kitty | 她说她妹妹凯蒂 |
[11:03] | was always meant to be your wife, and will be. | 注定会成为你的妻子 一定会 |
[11:05] | Dolly said that? | 多莉真这么说过吗 |
[11:08] | I’ve always thought your Dolly was a gem. | 我一直都觉得多莉人很好 |
[11:10] | She is. | 她很好 |
[11:12] | She is. | 她很好 |
[11:14] | I loved her to distraction. | 我爱她爱得都快精神错乱了 |
[11:17] | Konstantin! | 康斯坦丁 |
[11:21] | Konstantin! | 康斯坦丁 |
[11:27] | Konstantin! | 康斯坦丁 |
[11:28] | I’m too early. I’ll come back. | 我来得太早了 我待会儿再过来 |
[11:31] | No. Come up. | 不 快上来 |
[12:05] | Look at me. | 瞧我 |
[12:06] | I’m receiving for Papa and Mama, who are late to dress. | 我正在等爸爸妈妈 他们还在准备 |
[12:09] | It’s my first reception. | 这是我第一次参加社交晚会 |
[12:12] | Princess Ekaterina. | 叶卡特琳娜小姐 |
[12:16] | Delighted. Delighted. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[12:18] | I’m so pleased you were able to be with us, | 我很高兴能在这儿看到你 |
[12:20] | Konstantin Dmitrievich. | 康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇 |
[12:22] | Kitty, you look… You look… | 凯蒂 你简直 简直… |
[12:26] | Stiva told us you were back. | 斯蒂瓦跟我们说你回来了 |
[12:28] | How long are you staying? | 你要待多久 |
[12:29] | I don’t know. It depends on you. | 我不知道 看你想让我待多久 |
[12:33] | On me? | 看我 |
[12:36] | What I mean to say is I… | 我是说 我… |
[12:40] | I only came with one purpose. | 我来这儿只有一个目的 |
[12:44] | I want to… Will you be my wife? | 我想 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[12:52] | Wrong moment. It’s the wrong moment. | 不太合适 现在说这个不合适 |
[12:54] | But will you? | 但是你愿意吗 |
[12:58] | I can’t. | 我不能嫁给你 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:12] | It was impossible. | 这本来就不可能 |
[13:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:19] | Are you the brother of Nikolai Levin? | 你是尼古莱·列文的弟弟吗 |
[13:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:22] | He’s in Moscow. He’s staying at the Unicorn in Khitrovka. | 他人就在莫斯科 住在凯特罗沃卡的尤尼肯 |
[13:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:27] | It’s the sort of thing I know. | 我就是知道 |
[13:35] | Count Vronsky? | 渥伦斯基伯爵 |
[13:36] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[13:51] | Princess Kitty. | 凯蒂小姐 |
[13:53] | It’s been so long, and yet, it seems like yesterday. | 好久不见 虽然好像昨天才刚见过面 |
[13:55] | It was yesterday. | 昨天的确见过 |
[14:24] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:26] | No. | 不 |
[14:29] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:06] | It’s Kostya. | 是我 克斯特亚 |
[15:07] | Good God! Look at him. | 老天 瞧瞧你 |
[15:10] | You look like a capitalist. | 跟个资本家似的 |
[15:12] | What do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[15:14] | Nothing. I came to see you. | 没什么 来看看你 |
[15:19] | Good evening, miss… Madam. | 晚上好 小姐 哦不 夫人 |
[15:21] | Don’t talk to her like that. You sound like a magistrate. | 跟她说话用不着那样 跟个地方官似的 |
[15:26] | More vodka for my brother! Quick about it. | 给我兄弟来点伏特加 快点 |
[15:28] | I don’t want anything. | 我什么都不喝 |
[15:31] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[15:36] | Who told you where to find me? | 谁告诉你来这儿找我的 |
[15:37] | A colonel in the Third Department. | 陆军三部的一名上校告诉我的 |
[15:40] | They’re watching you. | 他们监视着你呢 |
[15:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:45] | They must think I’m dangerous. | 他们肯定觉得我是个危险分子 |
[15:48] | What have you got to smile about? | 你笑什么 |
[15:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:51] | The day is coming. I have given up my birthright for it. | 我的死期不远了 继承权就是你的了 |
[15:56] | You’re on the wrong side of history. | 你不要与历史背道而驰 |
[15:59] | Not because privilege is immoral. | 并非因为特权不道德 |
[16:01] | But because it’s irrational. | 而是因为它根本不合理 |
[16:06] | He’s sick! | 他病了 |
[16:07] | Let go, if you know what’s good for you. | 走开 别自找麻烦 |
[16:10] | I took Marya Nikolaevna from a brothel. | 玛丽亚·尼古拉耶夫娜是我从妓院带回来的 |
[16:14] | But I consider her my wife. | 但我把她当妻子对待 |
[16:16] | If her presence offends, you’re free to leave. | 如果你觉得不妥 随时可以走 |
[16:22] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[16:25] | No. | 没有 |
[16:27] | Why not? Are you waiting to fall in love? | 为什么没有 还在等待爱情吗 |
[16:30] | – No. – Good. | -不是 -很好 |
[16:32] | Romantic love will be the last illusion of the old order. | 浪漫的爱情在这种旧制度下就是幻想 |
[16:37] | You should marry one of your peasants. | 你娶个农村姑娘就可以了 |
[16:39] | Yes. I damn well should. | 是的 我确实该回去找一个结婚 |
[16:43] | The brotherhood of man! | 为手足之情干杯 |
[16:58] | Nikolai, you need to see a doctor. | 尼古莱 你得去看医生 |
[17:02] | Then come and stay with me at Pokrovskoe | 跟我回波克罗夫克 |
[17:02] | till you get your health back. | 把病治好了再说 |
[17:04] | With my wife? | 我妻子也一起吗 |
[17:06] | If you… | 如果你 |
[17:08] | Or… | 或者 |
[17:10] | Or go abroad to a spa. | 或者去国外进行温泉治疗 |
[17:14] | I’ll send more if that’s what you want. | 如果你缺钱 我会寄给你 |
[17:28] | Hello, what’s this? | 你好 这是干嘛 |
[17:29] | Austrian royalty on their honeymoon. | 奥地利皇族来度蜜月 |
[17:31] | I’ve got them for four days. | 我已经等了四天了 |
[17:33] | The private carriage will stop opposite the stand. | 马车会停在车站对面 |
[17:35] | Bad luck. What do they like, art? | 真倒霉 他们喜欢什么 艺术吗 |
[17:39] | Food. | 美食 |
[17:41] | Here’s the train. | 火车来了 |
[18:04] | I’ll come back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[18:14] | Stiva! | 斯蒂瓦 |
[18:16] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[18:22] | You don’t look ashamed! | 你看起来一点都不愧疚 |
[18:23] | Oh, I am, I really am. | 我愧疚 很愧疚 |
[18:26] | Yes, of course. Oblonsky’s sister, Karenina. | 是她 奥布郎斯基的妹妹 卡列尼娜 |
[18:31] | Charmante, don’t you think? | 很有魅力 你觉得呢 |
[18:52] | There, Countess. | 好啦 夫人 |
[18:54] | You have found your son, and I have found my brother. | 你见到儿子 我也见到我哥哥了 |
[18:56] | Madam Karenina has a son, too. | 卡列尼娜夫人也有个儿子 |
[18:58] | It’s the first time they’ve been apart, so she frets about him. | 这是他们第一次分开 所以她很担心他 |
[19:01] | Excuse me for not recognizing you before. | 抱歉之前没认出你来 |
[19:05] | – Au revoir, Countess. – Au revoir, my dear. | -再见 夫人 -再见 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | Let me kiss that pretty face. | 快让我再亲亲那漂亮的脸蛋 |
[19:29] | Keep your people inside until this has been cleared up. | 这里清理干净了再让里面的人下车 |
[19:34] | The sole supporter of a large family, they say. | 听说 他是一大家子的顶梁柱 |
[19:36] | Well, can’t anything be done for them? | 那能为他们做点什么吗 |
[19:38] | Wait for me, Maman. | 等一下 妈妈 |
[19:44] | Stand back. Move aside. Stand back. | 退后 让开 退后 |
[19:47] | I have you to thank for that. | 真应该感谢你那句话 |
[19:52] | Oh! Oh, what a good fellow! | 您真是个好人 |
[19:55] | What a good fellow. | 真是个好人 |
[19:57] | Have you known Count Vronsky long? | 你和渥伦斯基伯爵很熟吗 |
[20:00] | Did you like him? He’s in love with Kitty. | 你喜欢他吗 他在追求凯蒂 |
[20:06] | But we should be discussing you and Dolly. | 我们还是谈谈你和多莉吧 |
[20:09] | What have you got to say for yourself? | 你还有什么要说的 |
[20:11] | I’ve said it all. On my knees, in tears. | 我该说的都说了 下跪哭着求她 |
[20:14] | Now I need you to say it. | 现在轮到你了 |
[20:15] | I’m going to the office, so you’ll have Dolly to yourself. | 我去办公室 你跟多莉好好谈谈吧 |
[20:17] | Don’t be late home. | 别回来太晚 |
[20:19] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[20:23] | Kitty’s coming by to see you. | 凯蒂一会儿要来看你 |
[20:25] | She’s all grown up and a bit frightened of you. | 她长成大姑娘了 还有点怕你 |
[20:28] | The belle of St. Petersburg society. | 圣彼得堡社交圈的大美人 |
[20:30] | Is that who I am? | 我有那么可怕吗 |
[20:36] | Dolly. | 多莉 |
[20:40] | Stiva has told me. | 斯蒂瓦跟我坦白了 |
[20:45] | Oh, Dolly, I’m sorry. | 多莉 我很抱歉 |
[20:47] | From the bottom of my heart. | 我真的很抱歉发生了这种事 |
[20:50] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[20:52] | I know. I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[20:54] | I can’t bear to be with him. | 我跟他过不下去了 |
[20:57] | And he doesn’t care. He’s got what he wants. | 反正他也不在乎 他得到了他想要的 |
[20:59] | What he wants is you. He loves you, Dolly. | 他想要你 他是爱你的 多莉 |
[21:03] | You and the children are everything to him. | 你和孩子们是他的全部 |
[21:05] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[21:06] | And there is room for a governess? | 那女教师是怎么插足的 |
[21:08] | That was shameful, disgraceful, but it was not love. | 那很可耻 丢人 那不是爱 |
[21:12] | It was the animal in man, not the soul. | 那只是他兽性发作 不是他的本意 |
[21:15] | Stiva’s remorse is from the soul. | 斯蒂瓦悔的肠子都青了 |
[21:18] | Well, what about me? | 那我呢 |
[21:20] | Does his remorse make it easier for me? | 他后悔了 我就能好过一点吗 |
[21:23] | I know you are suffering. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[21:24] | But, Dolly, you must tell me. | 但是 多莉 你跟我说 |
[21:27] | Is there enough love left in your heart? Enough to forgive him? | 你还爱他吗 爱到足以原谅他吗 |
[21:33] | Well, when I think of them together, I can’t forgive him. | 我只要想到他俩在一起 就不能原谅他 |
[21:37] | No. | 不能 |
[21:38] | My poor lamb. So you would rather accept your fate? | 可怜的姑娘 那你宁可认命吗 |
[21:42] | My fate? | 认命 |
[21:44] | But I haven’t done anything! It’s him who… | 我又没做错什么 是他辜负我 |
[21:48] | Do you love him, Dolly? | 你爱他吗 多莉 |
[21:55] | You love him, and he loves you. | 你爱他 他也爱你 |
[21:58] | But you can’t forgive. | 但你不原谅他 |
[21:59] | So, your lives must continue like this forever, | 那你们就要一直这样过下去 |
[22:01] | with both of you wretched. | 对彼此都很煎熬 |
[22:06] | Oh, that’s pretty. Is that a wedding dress? | 真漂亮 是婚纱吗 |
[22:09] | Yes. | 是 |
[22:10] | Look for the “G” For “Grisha”. | 找格里沙的格 |
[22:12] | Here. | 找到了 |
[22:14] | Can you do your whole name? | 能找到所有的字母吗 |
[22:16] | Doesn’t that look like a princess? No? | 像不像一个公主 不像吗 |
[22:19] | I’m home! Home, home, home! | 我回来啦 回来啦 回来啦 |
[22:22] | Now, where are my little ducklings? | 我的小兔崽子们呢 |
[22:27] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[22:29] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[22:34] | Will you stay for the Bobrishchevs’ ball, Anna? | 你去参加布瑞斯切夫家的舞会吗 安娜 |
[22:36] | Oh. I always feel dull at a ball. | 我觉得舞会很无聊 |
[22:41] | Stiva, tell Anna she must come to the ball. | 斯蒂瓦 一定要说服安娜去参加舞会 |
[22:43] | Well, of course she must. | 她当然要去了 |
[22:47] | And God go with you. | 愿主保佑你 |
[22:50] | You can introduce me to your new governess. | 给我介绍一下你们的新老师吧 |
[22:52] | But she’s old! She’s a hundred! | 她可老了 一百岁都有了 |
[22:57] | I know why you want me to come. | 我知道为什么你邀请我去 |
[22:59] | You want everyone to be there, | 你想把大家都请去 |
[23:01] | because you’re quite sure it’s going to be your night. | 因为你将会成为舞会最亮的焦点 |
[23:04] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:08] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[23:12] | Oh, to be your age again. | 多想再年轻一次 |
[23:15] | Surrounded by that… that blue mist. | 被淡淡的爱恋团团围住 |
[23:19] | I was 18, too, when I got married. | 我结婚时也是十八岁 |
[23:38] | Is the prince at home? | 少爷在家吗 |
[23:40] | He’s just gone up, I believe. | 他可能刚走 |
[23:42] | Is nobody receiving? | 所有人都不在吗 |
[23:44] | I can enquire, sir. I don’t think so. | 我可以问一下 先生 应该是没有 |
[23:49] | The princess retired early. Is there a message? | 小姐很早就休息了 有什么需要转达吗 |
[24:03] | No. Thank you. | 没有 谢谢 |
[24:54] | We thought you would come back married. | 我们还以为你会领着老婆一起回来呢 |
[24:56] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[25:00] | But you only came back with a hat. | 你却戴着一顶帽子回来了 |
[25:04] | A black silk hat. | 黑色圆礼帽 |
[25:06] | What kind of animal can you make a hat like that from? | 戴那种帽子像什么鬼样子 |
[25:09] | It’s not natural. | 一点都不适合你 |
[25:12] | Next time, perhaps. | 或许下次吧 |
[25:15] | There’ll be no next time. | 没有下次了 |
[26:05] | Kitty. | 凯蒂 |
[26:08] | May I have a waltz? | 能请你跳一曲华尔兹吗 |
[26:09] | You may, Boris. | 好的 鲍里斯 |
[26:11] | I’ll save you the third, just because it’s your first ball. | 你第一次参加舞会 我把你排第三曲吧 |
[26:14] | You’re my first conquest! | 你是我邀请的第一个舞伴 |
[26:44] | Where do you want to be taken? | 你想去哪边 |
[26:47] | There. | 那边 |
[27:06] | How are you, Stiva? | 你好吗 斯蒂瓦 |
[27:07] | Thanks to Anna, I am a happy man. | 多亏了安娜 我现在很幸福 |
[27:09] | Would you like to dance? | 能请你跳支舞吗 |
[27:10] | No. Ask Anna. | 不要 问问安娜 |
[27:12] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不… |
[27:17] | – Come on, then. – Look out! | -那好吧 -小心 |
[27:57] | This vile, idiotic matchmaking of yours. | 看你牵的这门好亲事 |
[28:00] | For goodness’ sake, what have I done? | 看在上帝的份上 我怎么了 |
[28:04] | Is anything the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[28:06] | No. | 没有 |
[28:11] | You look as lovely as ever, Princess Kitty. | 你还是一如既往的可爱 凯蒂小姐 |
[28:23] | Don’t ask me, Maman. | 什么都别问 妈妈 |
[28:26] | Kitty, it’s us next. | 凯蒂 轮到我俩了 |
[28:30] | Princess, I have the honor to claim my dance. | 小姐 我荣幸地邀请您作我的舞伴 |
[28:53] | He’ll dance the mazurka with Kitty. You’ll see. | 等着瞧 他准会跟凯蒂跳玛祖卡舞 |
[29:18] | I am! I really am! | 对 是的 |
[29:27] | Dance with me. | 跟我跳支舞 |
[29:31] | I’m not used to being spoken to like that by a man | 还没有哪位先生敢用这种语气跟我说话 |
[29:32] | I met once at a railway station. | 你我只在火车站有过一面之缘而已 |
[29:35] | I dare say, but if I’m not to dance with you, | 或许吧 但如果你不肯赏光 |
[29:37] | then I’m getting out of this operetta and going home. | 我现在就离开这里回家 |
[29:41] | Then, for Kitty’s sake. | 好吧 看在凯蒂的面子上 |
[31:17] | That’s my sister. | 那是我妹妹 |
[33:05] | Next stop is Bologoye! | 下一站是博洛戈耶 |
[33:08] | Bologoye, next stop. | 下一站 博洛戈耶 |
[33:33] | Can I be of service to you? | 有什么需要我为您效劳吗 |
[33:38] | Why are you leaving Moscow? | 你为什么要离开莫斯科 |
[33:42] | What else can I do? | 我还能怎样呢 |
[33:45] | I have to be where you are. | 你去哪我就去哪 |
[33:47] | Stop, that’s enough. | 住口 够了 |
[33:49] | Go back to Kitty. | 回到凯蒂身边 |
[33:51] | No. | 不 |
[33:54] | This is wrong. | 别犯傻 |
[33:55] | It makes no difference. | 那又怎样 |
[33:57] | You have no right. | 你没有这个权力 |
[33:58] | It makes no difference. | 那又怎样 |
[34:01] | You must forget me. | 忘了我 |
[34:03] | If you’re a good man, you’ll forget everything. | 如果你是个好人 你会忘掉这一切的 |
[34:06] | And you? Will you forget? | 你呢 你会忘掉吗 |
[34:10] | Yes. | 我会的 |
[34:45] | Is Serozha all right? | 谢罗扎还好吗 |
[34:46] | Oh, is that all I get? | 就只关心儿子吗 |
[34:48] | Yes, he’s quite well. | 恩 他很好 |
[34:50] | Were you a success? | 你调解好了吗 |
[34:52] | I? | 我 |
[34:53] | Oh, Dolly and Stiva. | 多莉和斯蒂瓦 |
[34:55] | Yes, I think so. | 是的 我想他们和好了 |
[35:02] | – I’ll announce myself. – Very good, sir. | -我自己来 -好的 先生 |
[35:05] | Vronsky. The master himself. | 渥伦斯基 大少爷亲自来了 |
[35:08] | Baroness, | 夫人 |
[35:09] | coffee from the new coffee pot for Count Vronsky. | 用新咖啡壶给渥伦斯基伯爵冲杯咖啡 |
[35:12] | I’ll be off home if I’m in the way. | 如果不方便 我可以回避一下 |
[35:14] | You’re at home where you are, Baroness. | 不用回避 这可是您的家 夫人 |
[35:16] | Pierre, you never say such pretty things to me. | 皮埃尔 你从没跟我说过这种甜言蜜语 |
[35:19] | We were just discussing my husband. | 我们刚才在谈论我丈夫 |
[35:21] | He won’t divorce me, you see, and do you know why? | 他不跟我离婚 你知道为什么吗 |
[35:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[35:24] | Because he likes eating off my family silver. | 因为他喜欢我家的银质餐具 |
[35:26] | I want to bring an action. | 我都想提起诉讼了 |
[35:27] | Just because I’m supposed to be unfaithful, | 就因为我不够忠诚 |
[35:29] | I don’t see why I have to eat off Pierre’s crockery. | 我就要用皮埃尔家的陶制餐具吗 |
[35:31] | Look at it! | 看看这杯子做的 |
[35:33] | It’s my crockery. | 这杯子是我拿来的 |
[35:35] | How was Moscow? | 莫斯科情况怎么样 |
[35:38] | Provincial. | 落后保守 |
[36:05] | Thank you for my presents. | 谢谢你给我带的礼物 |
[36:41] | I’m writing to Dolly and to Kitty. | 我在给多莉和凯蒂写信 |
[36:46] | You are good. | 你心眼真好 |
[37:00] | Time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[37:06] | What are they saying in Moscow about the new statute? | 莫斯科人如何看待那项新法令 |
[37:10] | What new statute? | 什么新法令 |
[37:13] | The new statute I carried in Council. | 我在议会上提出的新法令 |
[37:17] | No one mentioned it. | 没人聊这个 |
[37:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:27] | Here, it caused quite a sensation. | 在这里可是轰动一时 |
[38:01] | Princess Betsy. | 贝特西小姐 |
[38:03] | Cousin. | 堂兄 |
[38:04] | I didn’t know you were an art lover. | 我都不知道原来你喜欢艺术 |
[38:06] | I’m prepared to be one. | 我正在向这方面努力 |
[38:49] | Countess Lydia tells me | 莉迪亚小姐跟我说 |
[38:50] | you haven’t been to one of her evenings since you returned. | 自打你回来就没去参加过她的晚宴 |
[38:53] | The last one was to meet a missionary. | 上一次是去见传教士 |
[38:54] | The one before that was for a lecture | 之前那次是关于 |
[38:56] | on the union of the Greek and Roman Churches. | 希腊和罗马教堂协会的演讲 |
[39:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:02] | I know you’re fond of her. | 我知道你喜欢她 |
[39:05] | Come on, or we’ll be late. | 快点 快迟到了 |
[39:28] | Here’s the thing, Vronsky. | 听我说 渥伦斯基 |
[39:29] | A posting’s come up, and there’s a promotion in it for you. | 传出消息来了 你要被提拔了 |
[39:32] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[39:33] | In the garrison in Tashkent. | 是塔什干的驻军部队 |
[39:35] | Tashkent? But… | 塔什干 但是 |
[39:38] | I would like to stay in Peter, | 我更希望留在彼得堡 |
[39:40] | sir, if you don’t mind. | 长官 如果您不介意的话 |
[39:42] | Well, I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[39:45] | But your mother… It’s her idea. | 但是你母亲 是她的主意 |
[40:05] | Your husband is a saint, | 你丈夫真是个圣人 |
[40:08] | and we must all cherish him for Russia’s sake. | 我们都很感激他为国家所做的一切 |
[40:17] | You didn’t come to my dinner. | 你没来参加我的晚宴 |
[40:19] | I had to see my Commanding Officer. | 我去见我的指挥官了 |
[40:21] | Well, “She” didn’t come either. | 是吗 她也没有来 |
[40:27] | I do hope you can come on afterwards. | 我希望歌剧结束后你能来 |
[40:29] | Father Kristof’s report on | 克里斯托夫神父将会用幻灯片 |
[40:30] | the Chinese mission will be with lantern slides. | 讲述他在中国传教的经历 |
[40:34] | I’m expected at the Tverskoys’. | 我要去特培茜家 |
[40:37] | No doubt. | 是吗 |
[40:39] | But I’m sure that Princess Betsy can wait for you. | 我觉得贝特西小姐会等你 |
[40:50] | Yes, in fact, I don’t think I will go to Betsy’s. | 是的 事实上 我不去贝特西小姐那了 |
[40:53] | You’re caught. | 你陷进去了 |
[40:56] | I’m afraid I’m becoming quite ridiculous. | 恐怕我正变得荒谬可笑 |
[41:30] | Now, there’s a phenomenon. | 看看现在什么情况 |
[41:32] | Look, Anna’s shadow has arrived before Anna. | 安娜的追随者在安娜之前来了 |
[41:36] | I’m Anna’s friend. | 我是安娜的朋友 |
[41:37] | But all this making up one’s mind to it in public | 但是公开支持安娜 |
[41:39] | is not polite to a distinguished man like Karenin. | 对于卡列宁这样有身份的人来说是很无礼的 |
[41:42] | In my opinion, Karenin is a fool | 我认为卡列宁愚蠢至极 |
[41:44] | and Anna is the best of us. | 但是安娜却是我们当中最聪明的 |
[41:46] | And we all love you for your contrary opinions, Princess. | 另外我们很想听听公爵小姐您的不同意见 |
[42:05] | Alexei, you look desperate. | 阿列克谢 你看上去很糟 |
[42:09] | It’s not attractive. | 光彩不再 |
[42:11] | I’m losing hope. | 我开始失去希望了 |
[42:13] | Hope of what? | 什么样的希望 |
[42:14] | Persuading a virtuous woman | 追求一个贞洁的女人 |
[42:15] | to break her marriage vows? | 让她违背自己的结婚誓言 |
[42:18] | No, you’re right. | 您说得对 |
[42:21] | She won’t come. | 她不会来的 |
[42:57] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[42:59] | But you’re just in time for the surprise. | 但你来得正是时候 |
[43:40] | Turn around! | 掉头 |
[43:43] | May I have the honor of bringing you an ice? | 您是否需要点冰块呢 |
[43:52] | Ices are being served. | 随时为您效劳 |
[43:57] | I would prefer to try a cigarette. | 我更想来一根烟 |
[44:16] | Courage. | 大胆点 |
[44:18] | I’ll try another one sometime. | 我下次再试试 |
[44:20] | When? | 什么时候 |
[44:22] | Where? | 什么地方 |
[44:23] | Just as I was thinking your manners had improved since Moscow. | 莫斯科一别后我本以为你会注意你的言行 |
[44:26] | You behaved badly. | 你的举止很轻浮 |
[44:28] | Very badly. | 非常轻浮 |
[44:29] | And who was responsible for that? | 那么谁要为此负责呢 |
[44:35] | Give me a cup of tea. | 给我一杯茶 |
[44:42] | How nice! | 真不错 |
[44:44] | Alexei Alexandrovich has arrived. | 阿列克谢·亚历山德罗维奇也来了 |
[44:47] | I’m not sure my nerves can stand another Alexei at this moment. | 这种场合出现另一个阿列克谢 真让人紧张 |
[44:57] | Were you glad to see me or not? | 见到我你开不开心 |
[44:59] | So the Schuzburgs asked us to dinner. | 斯库兹伯格家要请我们去参加晚宴 |
[45:02] | The sauce was said to have | 听说他们家的沙拉酱 |
[45:03] | cost a thousand rubles, and it was ghastly. | 价格极其昂贵 但是味道很糟 |
[45:12] | I gave them a sauce that cost 85 kopeks | 我推荐给他们85戈比的沙拉酱 |
[45:13] | and it was a triumph. | 结果味道出奇的好 |
[45:17] | This must stop. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[45:19] | You make me feel as if I were guilty of something. | 你让我觉得自己好像罪孽深重 |
[45:21] | What do you want me to do? | 你希望我这么做吗 |
[45:23] | I want you to go to Moscow and beg Kitty to forgive you. | 我希望你回莫斯科去请求凯蒂的原谅 |
[45:25] | No, that’s not what you want. | 不 你不是这么想的 |
[45:27] | Moscow? I can do better than that. | 莫斯科 我还可能去更远的地方 |
[45:29] | Tonight I refused a posting to Tashkent. | 今晚我拒绝了去塔什干赴任的晋升机会 |
[45:33] | I can change my mind, and you’ll never see me again. | 我也可以接受 这样你就永远见不到我了 |
[45:37] | If you have any thought for me, | 如果你真的为我着想 |
[45:38] | you will give me back my peace. | 就还给我平静的生活 |
[45:39] | I have no peace to give. | 我办不到 |
[45:41] | There can be no peace for us. | 我们之间也不会平平静静 |
[45:43] | Only misery or the greatest happiness. | 要么大喜要么大悲 |
[45:48] | Your husband is impossible. | 你丈夫真让人不可思议 |
[45:50] | His opinions are all wrong, | 他的观点全是错的 |
[45:51] | but he talks so brilliantly, he wins every argument. | 但却总能条理清晰 赢得每一场争辩 |
[45:53] | What? | 什么 |
[45:55] | I called to take you home. | 我是来接你回家的 |
[45:57] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我现在不走 |
[45:59] | Send the carriage back for me. | 让马车过来接我就行 |
[46:01] | Of course. | 好 |
[46:22] | Do you want me to go to Tashkent? | 你想让我去塔什干吗 |
[46:39] | So I’ll go to Tashkent. | 那么我去塔什干了 |
[46:40] | No! | 别 |
[46:44] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你离开 |
[47:16] | I stayed up to talk to you. | 我有话要跟你谈谈 |
[47:25] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[47:27] | It’s late. | 太晚了 |
[47:29] | Where’s Annushka? | 安努斯卡呢 |
[47:34] | I sent her off. | 我把她打发走了 |
[47:38] | Well. | 是吗 |
[47:41] | If you want to talk, but we should go to bed. | 你要谈谈 但我们该去睡觉了 |
[47:44] | I must warn you about something. | 我必须警告你一些事情 |
[47:45] | Warn me? | 警告我 |
[47:49] | Oh, it’s really rather late. | 是吗 现在真的太晚了 |
[47:50] | I wish to warn you that you may, inadvertently | 我想告诉你 或许你没有注意到 |
[47:53] | by indiscretion and carelessness, | 因为你的轻率和粗心 |
[47:55] | give the world occasion to talk about you. | 给人们留下了议论你的口实 |
[47:57] | I am not a committee. | 我可不是你委员会的成员 |
[48:00] | Please say what you want to tell me. | 要说什么请直接告诉我 |
[48:05] | You and Count Vronsky attracted attention tonight. | 你和渥伦斯基伯爵今晚引起了众人的注意 |
[48:10] | You don’t like it when I don’t talk to people, | 我表现的沉闷你不喜欢 |
[48:11] | and you don’t like it when I do. | 我表现得活泼你也不喜欢 |
[48:13] | I didn’t notice anything myself, | 我自己并没有发现什么 |
[48:14] | but I saw everyone else noticed. | 但是我看到其他人都察觉到了 |
[48:17] | I consider jealousy to be insulting to you and degrading to me. | 我知道嫉妒对你和我来说都是一种侮辱 |
[48:21] | I have no right to inquire into your feelings. | 我没有权利去探究你的感情 |
[48:23] | They concern only your conscience. | 因为它们受你良知的支配 |
[48:26] | But it’s my duty to remind you that we are bound together by God, | 但我要提醒你 你我结合是神的安排 |
[48:29] | and this bond can only be broken by a crime against God. | 破坏这种结合就是违背神的旨意 |
[48:33] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我没什么要跟你谈 |
[48:36] | And you have a son. | 况且你还有一个儿子 |
[48:38] | And I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[48:50] | If I am wrong, I ask your pardon. | 如果我误会你了 请原谅我 |
[48:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[48:58] | and it’s really too late for this. | 真的太晚了 |
[49:03] | Excuse me, please. | 请回避好吗 |
[49:14] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[50:32] | Oh, God! Oh, forgive me! | 上帝啊 宽恕我吧 |
[50:35] | It’s the end of everything. | 一切都完了 |
[50:36] | I’ve got nothing left now except you, remember that. | 记住 除了你我什么都没有了 |
[50:41] | How could I not remember? | 我怎么可能忘记 |
[50:45] | You’re my happiness. | 你是我幸福的源泉 |
[50:52] | Happiness? | 幸福 |
[50:53] | You murdered my happiness. | 你谋杀了我的幸福 |
[50:56] | Murderer. | 你这个凶手 |
[50:58] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[51:01] | Go on. | 继续 |
[51:02] | Yes. | 就这样 |
[51:05] | Go on. Murderer. | 继续 你这个凶手 |
[51:07] | Murderer. | 凶手 |
[51:23] | Look out, here they come. | 注意 飞过来了 |
[51:27] | Oh, bad luck. | 真不走运 |
[51:38] | Potage aux choux la russe! | 这浓汤味道真好 |
[51:41] | Agafia, if you opened up in Moscow, | 阿加菲娅 你要是在莫斯科开家店 |
[51:42] | the l’Angleterre would go out of business. | 英伦饭店就要关门了 |
[51:47] | It’s true. | 确实是这样 |
[51:48] | Do you want news of Moscow? | 想听听莫斯科的新闻吗 |
[51:50] | Babylon? No. | 巴比伦家的吗 不想 |
[51:51] | Oh, you’re right, what do you care? | 是啊 你关心什么呢 |
[51:53] | You love the country, you’ve got it. | 你喜欢乡间生活 你得到了 |
[51:54] | You love agriculturing, and, Lord knows, you’ve got that. | 你喜欢农耕还是什么的 也得到了 |
[51:57] | You love shooting, you’ve got that. | 你喜欢打猎 现在也随时可以去打猎 |
[51:58] | You’ve got everything you want. | 你要什么有什么 |
[52:01] | All right, go on, then. | 那好 说说别的吧 |
[52:03] | Have you stopped stealing bread rolls? | 你还在偷腥吗 |
[52:06] | Ballet girl, Oriental type. | 跳芭蕾的姑娘 东方美人 |
[52:07] | How can I help it? | 怎么可能抗拒得了 |
[52:09] | How is… | 那么 |
[52:11] | How are the Shcherbatskys? | 薛杰巴斯大林基家有什么消息吗 |
[52:13] | You mean Kitty. | 你是说凯蒂吗 |
[52:15] | – Is she engaged now? – No. | -她订婚了吗 -没有 |
[52:17] | Vronsky went back to St. Petersburg. | 渥伦斯基去圣彼得堡了 |
[52:21] | Kitty will be seeing Dolly at Ergoshovo in the summer. | 凯蒂这个夏天会去椰村拜访多莉 |
[52:24] | You could… | 你可以 |
[52:25] | Oh, yes, as if I had time in the summer. | 是吗 如果我夏天有时间的话 |
[52:27] | And I’ve got extra land at Kashin this year for the haymaking. | 我在卡申得到块土地 要去那里割草 |
[52:30] | Kashin? That’s on the Ergoshovo road, isn’t it? | 卡申 不是在去椰村的路上吗 |
[52:32] | Couldn’t you see Kitty when she’s there? | 到时候你可以去那里见见凯蒂 |
[52:33] | Especially, not then. I humiliated myself once. | 更不行了 我已经自讨苦吃一回了 |
[52:36] | Oh, damn you, Kostya. You love Kitty. | 该死的 克斯特亚 你爱凯蒂 |
[52:40] | You love Kitty and you can’t forgive her | 你爱着凯蒂却不原谅她 |
[52:41] | because, first, you funked it, and then you bungled it. | 因为首先内心恐惧 然后你就搞砸了 |
[52:44] | And then you ran away from an 18-year-old girl | 最后你抛弃了她 |
[52:44] | who was made a fool of by a uniform. | 抛弃了这个被当兵的愚弄过的18岁的姑娘 |
[52:49] | It’s not you I feel sorry for, it’s Kitty. | 我不该同情你 值得同情的是凯蒂 |
[52:50] | Her heart told her no. | 她发自内心的拒绝了我 |
[52:53] | Did you come to shoot snipe or criticize me? | 你是打猎的还是来对我指手画脚的 |
[53:03] | Well, don’t hold him like a parcel. | 别像拿包裹那样抱他 |
[53:06] | Oh! It’s Aunt Kitty, darling. | 宝贝 这是凯蒂阿姨 |
[53:09] | Doesn’t he make you ashamed of dwelling on your troubles? | 是因为他让你羞于对我们诉说困苦吗 |
[53:13] | I have no troubles. | 我没有什么困苦 |
[53:15] | That man wasn’t worth the tears, believe me. | 那个男人不值得你难过 相信我 |
[53:17] | I don’t care about him. | 我一点都不在乎他 |
[53:18] | I don’t even think about him, or her. | 我甚至没怎么想过他 或者她 |
[53:21] | Except to hate her. | 我只是恨她 |
[53:24] | Then we’ll never speak of it again. | 那我们永远也不会再提这件事 |
[53:29] | There are better men waiting for you. | 有更好的人在那儿等你 |
[53:32] | Stiva says… | 斯蒂瓦说 |
[53:38] | Kitty, my lamb, did Konstantin… | 凯蒂 亲爱的 康斯坦丁他 |
[53:40] | What has Levin got to do with it? | 这种时候说列文干什么 |
[53:43] | Anyway, I’ll never get married. | 不管怎么说 我永远不会结婚 |
[53:45] | The whole business of it has become disgusting to me. | 这一切的事情让我恶心 |
[53:48] | And look what it’s done for you. | 看看他们怎么对你吧 |
[53:49] | Why do they call it love? | 为什么还要把这叫做爱情 |
[53:53] | Because it’s love. | 因为这就是爱情 |
[54:00] | I want you to, I don’t care about it. | 我也想要你 我不关心那些 |
[54:02] | You should care. | 你应该关心 |
[54:03] | Anyway, someone might be watching. | 对了 这里没准有人监视我们 |
[54:18] | But I’m damned, anyway. | 不管怎么说 我感觉很糟 |
[54:21] | I’m not. I’m blessed. | 我却感到很幸福 |
[54:26] | – You love me. – Yes. | -你爱我 -是的 |
[54:27] | – Only me. – No. | -就我一个 -不 |
[54:32] | – Apart from Frou-Frou? – Yes. | -除了佛洛佛洛外呢 -那只爱你 |
[54:34] | But me more than your horse? | 相对于马 你更爱我 |
[54:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:40] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[54:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:45] | And you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[54:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:50] | How much? | 有多爱 |
[54:52] | This much. | 这么多 |
[54:55] | This much? | 这么多 |
[54:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:58] | – This much? – Yes. | -这么多 -是的 |
[55:00] | And this much? | 这么多 |
[55:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:03] | This much? | 这么多 |
[55:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:06] | This much? And this much? | 这么多 还是这么多 |
[55:25] | So, this is love. | 那么 这就是爱 |
[55:28] | This. | 这就是 |
[55:35] | Countess. | 伯爵夫人 |
[55:38] | I thought you would be at Peterhof now. | 我以为您还在夏宫 |
[55:40] | I’ve come from there. | 我刚从那里回来的 |
[55:42] | I’m distressed that you haven’t taken your usual house this year. | 我不明白今年你为什么没有用之前的房子 |
[55:45] | Anna wanted a change. | 安娜想换个环境 |
[55:47] | Nearer to Princess Betsy at Tsarskoe Selo. | 靠近贝特西小姐所在的沙皇村 |
[55:52] | The guards are in summer camp at Tsarskoe. | 现在士兵们也正在沙皇村驻扎 |
[55:56] | Alexei Alexandrovich, | 阿列克谢·亚历山德罗维奇 |
[55:59] | forgive me, but… | 原谅我这么说 但是 |
[56:03] | You are too tolerant. Your wife is… | 你太宽容了 你的妻子她 |
[56:05] | Oh! Is this about my wife? | 你在说我妻子吗 |
[56:07] | My wife is beyond reproach. | 我妻子她无可指责 |
[56:10] | She is, after all, my wife. | 不管怎么说 她都是我妻子 |
[56:25] | Alyosha! Alyosha! | 阿廖沙 阿廖沙 |
[56:30] | A message from Maman. | 妈妈让我告诉你 |
[56:32] | Her friend Princess Sorokina has a house here | 她的朋友索罗金娜小姐在这有所房子 |
[56:34] | and a virgin daughter. | 房里住了个黄花闺女 |
[56:37] | Well, that’s not part of the message, | 当让 这不是她的原话 |
[56:39] | but they’ll all be at the races | 他们都会来看比赛 |
[56:40] | and you’re expected to supper afterwards. | 想让你在赛后去参加晚宴 |
[56:42] | Gentlemen! Gentlemen! | 先生们 先生们 |
[56:45] | I give you the regiment! | 敬我们的陆军团 |
[56:48] | The regiment! | 敬陆军团 |
[56:55] | I heard you turned down a promotion. | 听说你推掉了晋升机会 |
[56:57] | That was Maman interfering. | 那是妈妈的安排 |
[56:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[57:00] | And now she’s come up with a princess for you. | 现在她又为你安排了一位小姐 |
[57:04] | Alexei, we’re brothers, so don’t take offense. | 阿列克谢 我们是兄弟 我无意冒犯 |
[57:08] | Getting married puts the pack on your back. | 结婚会让你放下包袱 |
[57:11] | It leaves your hands free for climbing the ladder. | 你可以施展拳脚博取高位 |
[57:16] | Getting serious about a married woman | 与结了婚的女人纠缠 |
[57:18] | is like carrying your pack in your arms. | 无异于自缚手脚 |
[57:19] | So, they talk about me. | 这么说 他们还谈论过我 |
[57:24] | I’m leaving, Sasha. | 我要走了 萨沙 |
[57:27] | An assignation? | 有约会 |
[57:28] | Come on, I’ll introduce you. | 来吧 我给你介绍 |
[57:34] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[57:36] | A man would come to no harm. | 所有拥有她的男人都会爱惜她 |
[57:41] | Do you think you’ll win tomorrow? | 你觉得明天你会赢吗 |
[57:44] | Makhotin’s Gladiator is favorite. | 马霍金的角斗士更被看好 |
[57:46] | Sixteen hands. | 身形修长 |
[57:48] | Frou-Frou looks dainty beside him. | 佛洛佛洛身形稍逊 |
[57:50] | But she’s got heart. | 但是她很通人性 |
[57:52] | Haven’t you, my darling? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[58:10] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[58:14] | Alexei! | 阿列克谢 |
[58:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[58:18] | I couldn’t bear not to see you before the race. | 比赛前忍不住来看你 |
[58:28] | What were you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[58:34] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[58:38] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[58:41] | Oh, my love. | 亲爱的 |
[58:46] | Well, love was never a game to us. | 爱情对我们来说都不是游戏 |
[58:48] | Here’s an end to living in corners, | 是时候结束这种偷偷摸摸的生活了 |
[58:51] | existing day to day on lies. | 结束这种谎言里的日日夜夜 |
[58:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:55] | Now we can be together. | 现在我们可以在一起了 |
[58:57] | How can we, Alexei? | 怎么在一起 阿列克谢 |
[58:59] | Tell Karenin everything. | 把一切告诉卡列宁 |
[59:02] | Do you think my husband will make you a present of me? | 你以为我丈夫会把我送给你吗 |
[59:04] | Leave him. | 离开他 |
[59:05] | Leave him and be your mistress? | 离开他 成为你的情妇 |
[59:06] | Yes, run away. | 是的 我们一起离开 |
[59:11] | I would never see my son again. | 那我就见不到我的儿子了 |
[59:15] | The laws are made by husbands and fathers. | 法律是由丈夫和父亲制定的 |
[59:16] | What, then? | 所以呢 |
[59:19] | I’ll never forgive myself for your unhappiness. | 我无法原谅你因为我而不幸福 |
[59:22] | Unhappiness? | 不幸福 |
[59:25] | I’m like a starving beggar who’s been given food. | 我就像个饥饿的乞丐 乞求着一切 |
[59:28] | I, unhappy? | 我怎么会不幸福 |
[59:31] | No. | 不会 |
[59:35] | This is my happiness. | 这就是我的幸福 |
[59:39] | Serozha! | 谢罗扎 |
[59:42] | Serozha, I’m coming to get you! | 谢罗扎 我来抓你了 |
[59:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[59:53] | Serozha! | 谢罗扎 |
[59:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[59:59] | How are you, young man? | 你好吗 年轻人 |
[1:00:02] | Your tutor doesn’t seem to be in evidence. | 我怎么没见到你的老师 |
[1:00:09] | Alexei. | 阿列克谢 |
[1:00:11] | You got away at last. Can you stay? | 你最后还是走了 这次留下来吗 |
[1:00:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:00:17] | Go and find Vasily Lukich. | 去找瓦西里·卢基奇 |
[1:00:21] | I have to change. | 我要去换衣服了 |
[1:00:22] | Princess Betsy is sending her trap for me. | 贝特西小姐会派马车来接我 |
[1:00:24] | Would you like to come? She’s taking me to watch the race. | 你要一起来吗 她接我去看赛马 |
[1:00:27] | Races, surely. | 赛马 当然去 |
[1:00:29] | No, I’ll come on later. Then I must get back to town. | 不 我过会儿去 看完比赛我必须回城里 |
[1:01:07] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:01:22] | Princess! Princess! | 公爵小姐 公爵小姐 |
[1:01:23] | A bet! Who do you fancy in the next? | 赌一把 你觉得谁会赢 |
[1:01:26] | Kusolev. | 库索列夫 |
[1:01:27] | I’m on Vronsky. Pair of gloves? | 我压渥伦斯基 赌您的手套如何 |
[1:01:30] | Done. | 成交 |
[1:01:35] | Alexander Vronsky. | 亚历克大·渥伦斯基 |
[1:01:50] | You are an exquisite creature. | 您真是个美丽无双的姑娘 |
[1:01:52] | You really ought to be the spoils of victory today. | 你真该成为今天胜利者的战利品 |
[1:02:48] | Go, Frou-Frou! Go! | 冲啊佛洛佛洛 冲啊 |
[1:02:56] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[1:03:04] | Go, Frou-Frou! Go! | 冲啊佛洛佛洛 冲啊 |
[1:03:11] | Alexei! | 阿列克谢 |
[1:03:19] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:03:31] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:03:36] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:03:39] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:03:43] | Her back is broken. | 她的背断了 |
[1:04:02] | You know… | 您知道 |
[1:04:08] | They say the Emperor disapproves of the races. | 人们都说沙皇不赞成赛马 |
[1:04:12] | The danger of injury. | 因为会有人受伤 |
[1:04:13] | But I… | 但是我 |
[1:04:14] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:17] | I’m saying I think | 我是说我认为 |
[1:04:19] | there’s a value in manly sport, for the military. | 对军队来说 这种运动是有价值的 |
[1:04:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:04:26] | In my opinion, it’s not the sport itself. | 我认为这不仅是比赛 |
[1:04:28] | It’s the spectacle. | 更重要的是它是一场表演 |
[1:04:32] | It’s making a cruel spectacle out of… | 这种残酷的表演通过 |
[1:04:34] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[1:04:39] | – I have to tell you… – Yes. | -我必须告诉你 -什么 |
[1:04:40] | I have to tell you, you behaved improperly today. | 我必须告诉你 你今天的举止很不适当 |
[1:04:45] | How is that? | 什么意思 |
[1:04:49] | By making plain your feeling when one of the riders fell. | 有一个骑手落马时你的感情让人一目了然 |
[1:04:52] | Your conduct was improper. | 你表现得很不符合礼节 |
[1:04:55] | It must not occur again. I have said it before. | 我之前说过 这些不允许再发生 |
[1:05:02] | You will say my concern is unnecessary and ridiculous. | 你可以说我的想法是荒谬和不必要的 |
[1:05:05] | You are my wife. | 你是我的妻子 |
[1:05:08] | I’m wrong to think that. | 我不该这么去想你 |
[1:05:12] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[1:05:14] | Perhaps I was mistaken… | 或许我真的误会… |
[1:05:16] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:18] | You were not mistaken. | 你没误会什么 |
[1:05:24] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[1:05:27] | I am his mistress. | 我是他的情妇 |
[1:05:33] | Do what you like to me. | 你要怎么对我就动手吧 |
[1:05:49] | Wait. Please, move away. | 等等 请离开这 |
[1:05:57] | I will not have a scandal. | 我不会有任何丑闻 |
[1:05:58] | Therefore, you will not see this man again. | 因此 你不能再见他 |
[1:06:01] | You will behave in a way that nothing is known against you | 你要表现的无可挑剔 |
[1:06:05] | by society or by the servants. | 无论是在社交圈还是仆人面前 |
[1:06:07] | In return, you will keep | 作为回报 |
[1:06:09] | the privileges of a wife, and the duties. | 你可以继续保持妻子的权利 还有责任 |
[1:06:12] | Tomorrow you will return home. That is all. | 明天你就要回去 就这样 |
[1:06:48] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[1:06:53] | What’s happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:06:56] | I told him I’m your mistress. | 我告诉他我是你的情妇 |
[1:06:59] | He thinks I can give you up and go on living. | 他认为我能放弃你 继续以前的生活 |
[1:07:01] | No. You cannot. | 不 你不能 |
[1:07:49] | Time for bed? | 该睡觉了吧 |
[1:08:01] | It was pleasant to hear you being congratulated on your husband. | 我很高兴听到别人赞扬你找了个好丈夫 |
[1:08:05] | Not that I care for decorations, but… | 我并不是关心那些奖章 但是 |
[1:08:07] | Alexei, I can’t. I’m sorry. | 阿列克谢 我不能 对不起 |
[1:08:12] | But I’m his wife, now. | 我现在是他的妻子 |
[1:08:21] | I’m having his child. | 我怀了他的孩子 |
[1:08:57] | Tell me what I did to deserve this. | 告诉我 我为何落得如此 |
[1:09:29] | Halt! | 休息 |
[1:09:54] | How many mowers is it, Theodore? | 西奥多 这里有多少割草的工人 |
[1:09:56] | Forty-two, Master. | 42个 主人 |
[1:09:59] | In your father’s time, it was work for two days for 30 men. | 你父亲那会儿 这些活儿要30个人两天干完 |
[1:10:03] | Though he never picked up a scythe himself. | 虽然他从不亲手拿镰刀 |
[1:10:06] | The men don’t like me for it. | 他不喜欢我做这些改革 |
[1:10:08] | They like what they’re used to. | 他们都喜欢墨守成规 |
[1:10:11] | It settles me. | 你这话让我安心 |
[1:10:12] | How is that, Master? | 主人 为什么 |
[1:10:15] | When I’m mowing, I don’t ask myself why I’m here. | 割草的时候 我从不问我为什么会在这儿 |
[1:10:17] | You’re here to be | 你来到这儿 就是要成为 |
[1:10:18] | Master Konstantin Dmitrievich. | 康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇农庄的主人 |
[1:10:20] | As it’s always been, by the grace of God. | 就像以前一样 承蒙天恩 |
[1:10:23] | My father owned you, Theodore. | 你是我父亲的财产 西奥多 |
[1:10:26] | Owned you like chattels to be bought and sold. | 和奴隶没什么两样 任由他买卖 |
[1:10:28] | Was that by the grace of God? | 这也是承蒙天恩吗 |
[1:10:32] | It was. | 是的 |
[1:10:33] | That’s my youngest you were looking at, there. | 你一直盯着的那个人是我的小儿子 |
[1:10:36] | His young life is perilous now | 他现在生活在危险当中 |
[1:10:38] | since the freedom came and work must be found. | 既然有了自由 就必须找到活儿干 |
[1:10:41] | They look happier than I’ve ever been. | 他们看上去比我过去要开心 |
[1:10:46] | Is it living simply that I’m looking for? | 我要的不就是这种简单的生活 |
[1:12:26] | I’m expected. | 有人等我 |
[1:12:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:33] | I will not live like this. | 我不要这样生活 |
[1:12:37] | This waiting for hour after hour, | 我不想这样时时刻刻的等你 |
[1:12:39] | not knowing when I’ll ever see you again. | 永远不知道何时才能再看到你 |
[1:12:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:12:44] | It’s my demon. I can’t help it. | 我中邪了 控制不了我自己 |
[1:12:46] | You wrote that you were ill. | 你写信说你病了 |
[1:12:47] | Don’t worry, it won’t be for long. | 别担心 用不了太久 |
[1:12:49] | – Stop. – No, it’s true. | -别说了 -不 我说的是实话 |
[1:12:50] | I was told it in a dream. | 我梦到了 |
[1:12:52] | There. It was only a bad dream. | 那只不过是个噩梦 |
[1:12:53] | Yes, and I’m only going to die having your baby. | 是的 生下你的孩子我只能死 |
[1:12:55] | – That’s all nonsense. – Tell me it is. | -这根本不可能 -告诉我这不是真的 |
[1:12:58] | Tell me it is. | 告诉我这都不可能 |
[1:13:02] | You love me, only me. | 你爱我 只爱我 |
[1:13:03] | Your note said your husband would be out. | 你信上说你丈夫会出门 |
[1:13:06] | He was late. It serves him right. | 他走晚了 他经常这样 |
[1:13:12] | And you… | 但是你 |
[1:13:14] | Why do you call him my husband? | 你为什么称他为我的丈夫 |
[1:13:16] | He isn’t my husband, he’s a clock. | 他不是我的丈夫 他只是个官僚机器 |
[1:13:17] | But it was awkward. My honor. You made an agreement. | 这很尴尬 有损我名誉 你答应过我的 |
[1:13:20] | Do you think of your honor | 当你和你的上校分享一个女人的时候 |
[1:13:21] | when you’re sharing whores with your Colonel? | 你会考虑你的名誉吗 |
[1:13:23] | Your demon again? | 你又中邪了吗 |
[1:13:26] | I’ll be glad to die before you start to hate me. | 我会在你恨我之前去死 |
[1:13:28] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:13:32] | Put your hand there. | 过来摸摸 |
[1:13:35] | You can feel him move. | 你可以感受到他在动 |
[1:13:39] | I respectfully ask Minister Karenin whether his proposals | 我冒昧的请问卡列宁大人 |
[1:13:41] | for the regulation of these colorful gypsy tribes | 您对于身着华丽服饰的吉普赛部落 |
[1:13:48] | of these scholarly, God-fearing Jews, and of… | 和博学虔诚的犹太人管理条例的提议… |
[1:13:52] | But I’m afraid I’ve lost the Minister’s attention. | 但是恐怕大人心不在焉 |
[1:13:58] | Who is here? | 谁在里面 |
[1:13:59] | Only Madame, Your Excellency. | 只有夫人 阁下 |
[1:14:08] | I wanted to see him because… | 我想见他是因为 |
[1:14:09] | I do not wish to know why a woman wants to see her lover. | 我不想知道为什么女人会想见她的情人 |
[1:14:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:14:15] | I want his letters! | 我要他写给你的信 |
[1:14:22] | I am going to Moscow tomorrow, and then | 我明天就动身去莫斯科 |
[1:14:25] | the provinces with a commission to | 然后去其它地区调查 |
[1:14:25] | investigate conditions among the Jews and gypsies, | 犹太人和吉普赛人的情况 |
[1:14:27] | whose conditions I infinitely prefer to my own. | 说实话他们的情况比我的情况好很多 |
[1:14:30] | I will not return to this house | 在你离婚被赶出家门之前 |
[1:14:32] | until divorce has driven you into the street. | 我是不会回来的 |
[1:14:35] | Meanwhile, my son will be sent to live with my eldest sister. | 另外 我的儿子会被送到我大姐家 |
[1:14:38] | No, Alexei, please. | 不要阿列克谢 求求你 |
[1:14:39] | Please, leave me Serozha! | 求你 把谢罗扎留下 |
[1:14:40] | Do you think I would let you have my son? | 你认为我会把儿子留给你吗 |
[1:14:42] | You are depraved. A woman without honor. | 你已经堕落成为不知羞耻的女人 |
[1:14:45] | I thank God the curse of love is lifted from me. | 感谢上天让我对你已经毫无爱意 |
[1:15:05] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[1:15:14] | – Come on, come on! – Yes, yes. | -跟上跟上 -好的好的 |
[1:15:21] | Right, after you, after you. | 没错 走前面 走前面 |
[1:15:23] | – Are we late? – Of course, you’re late. | -我们迟到了吗 -当然迟到了 |
[1:15:25] | I’m Countess Nordston. | 我是诺德斯通伯爵夫人 |
[1:15:27] | We nearly met at the Shcherbatskys’ last winter. | 我们去年冬天在薛杰巴斯大林基家见过 |
[1:15:30] | Come into the fold. | 进去吧 |
[1:15:32] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:15:36] | You’ve been waiting for me. Forgive me. | 请原谅我让您久等 |
[1:15:41] | Kitty is here. | 凯蒂在这儿 |
[1:15:45] | Konstantin, what a long time since we saw each other. | 康斯坦丁 我们好久没见过了 |
[1:15:49] | Since you saw me, but I saw you not so long ago. | 对您可能是 但是我不久前见过您 |
[1:15:52] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:15:54] | You were driving to Ergoshovo. | 您当时驱车前往椰村 |
[1:15:55] | I was at Kashin for the haymaking. | 我在卡申割草 |
[1:15:57] | Oh, but why didn’t you… | 但为什么你不… |
[1:15:58] | I’m so glad to see you. | 见到你真的很高兴 |
[1:16:01] | You’re just the same. | 别来无恙 |
[1:16:05] | I hope not. | 我却希望不是这样 |
[1:16:07] | I was young and silly in those days. | 那段时间我还少不知事 |
[1:16:10] | Months and months ago. | 好几个月前的事了 |
[1:16:15] | And you haven’t changed. | 你也是 别来无恙 |
[1:16:19] | No. I haven’t. | 是啊 一切都没变 |
[1:16:26] | Permit me to announce, | 容我禀报一声 |
[1:16:28] | soup Marie-Louise carp with asparagus and roast beef. | 汤是鲤鱼佐以芦笋牛肉 |
[1:16:31] | I went to the market in person. | 我刚才可是亲自出马采购食材 |
[1:16:37] | An extra place. | 再换个地方 |
[1:16:40] | I’ve come to tell you | 我来是想告诉你 |
[1:16:41] | our connection must be severed. | 该结束我们的亲属关系了 |
[1:16:45] | I’m going to divorce your sister. | 我要同你妹妹离婚 |
[1:16:48] | Divorce? | 离婚吗 |
[1:16:51] | Oh, dear me, what are you talking about? | 天呐 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[1:16:53] | Well, don’t be in a hurry. Stay to dinner. | 别急 先留下享用晚餐吧 |
[1:16:55] | And later, you can talk it over with Dolly. | 你稍后可以同多莉谈谈 |
[1:16:56] | Prince Oblonsky, everything is over between our families. | 奥布郎斯基公爵 你我家族间的联系已断 |
[1:16:58] | Alexei, divorce is one thing. | 阿列克谢 离婚是一码事 |
[1:17:00] | Dinner is quite another. | 晚餐又是另外一码事了 |
[1:17:02] | You Peters Burgers think yourselves | 像你这样的圣彼得堡人觉得自己 |
[1:17:03] | so de bon ton compared with dull, old-fashioned Moscow. | 同古板 守旧的莫斯科人相比更有教养 |
[1:17:08] | But we know how to do things. | 但我们也懂得礼仪举止 |
[1:17:11] | Only the other day, | 不久前 |
[1:17:12] | I hear Vasya Pryachnikov | 我听闻亚历克山德·渥伦斯基 |
[1:17:13] | fought a duel with Kvitsky and killed him. | 同卡维茨基决斗 还要了他的命 |
[1:17:15] | Well, what… | 对了 那… |
[1:17:16] | What was the challenge about? | 为什么决斗 |
[1:17:18] | Pryachnikov’s wife, naturally. | 自然是为了布莱齐尼科夫的妻子 |
[1:17:19] | It was a matter of honor, defending a woman’s honor. | 这事关清誉 为守住家室的清誉而战 |
[1:17:22] | Sounds like barbarism to me. | 在我看来未免有些蛮暴 |
[1:17:23] | What if the lover had killed the husband? | 如果是情夫杀了正牌丈夫呢 |
[1:17:25] | Would that have preserved the wife’s honor, too? | 难道妻子的清誉也能保全吗 |
[1:17:28] | Still, not many of us can say our lover died for love. | 但不是所有人都能让情夫为爱殉情吗 |
[1:17:30] | Love? | 爱吗 |
[1:17:32] | “Thou shall not covet thy neighbor’s wife.” | “朋友妻不可欺” |
[1:17:44] | Would you die for love, Konstantin Dmitrievich? | 康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇 你会殉情吗 |
[1:17:48] | I would. But not for my neighbor’s wife. | 我会 但不可能为了朋友妻而殉情 |
[1:17:54] | An impure love is not love to me. | 对我而言 被玷污的爱不算爱 |
[1:17:57] | To admire another man’s wife is a pleasant thing, | 仰慕朋友妻 这可谓佳话 |
[1:18:01] | but sensual desire indulged for its own sake is greed, | 但肉欲则是肆意放纵 因其本质是贪婪 |
[1:18:04] | a kind of gluttony, | 也是贪欲的一种 |
[1:18:06] | and a misuse of something sacred, | 也玷污了爱的圣洁 |
[1:18:07] | which is given to us | 爱是上天赋予的权利 |
[1:18:09] | so that we may choose the one person | 以此我们选择某人 |
[1:18:10] | with whom to fulfill our humanness. | 并与那人一同完整人的意义 |
[1:18:15] | Otherwise, we might as well be cattle. | 若非如此 则与禽兽无异 |
[1:18:17] | Ah! An idealist! | 是个理想主义者啊 |
[1:18:25] | But she will be nobody’s wife. | 但她成不了别人的妻子 |
[1:18:28] | She’ll be ruined. | 她这样就毁了 |
[1:18:30] | I tried to save her. She chose ruin. | 我试着拯救她 是她自寻死路的 |
[1:18:34] | Alexei Alexandrovich. | 阿列克谢·亚历山德罗维奇啊 |
[1:18:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:18:39] | You will have no peace of mind until you forgive her. | 你只有原谅她才能获得内心的安宁 |
[1:18:44] | It was Anna who taught me that. | 教会我这些的正是安娜 |
[1:18:46] | I do not wish to forgive. | 可我不想宽恕 |
[1:18:48] | I’m not a cruel man. | 我本非残酷 |
[1:18:49] | I’ve never hated anyone. | 也从未恨过任何人 |
[1:18:52] | But I hate her with all my soul | 但我却对她恨之入骨 |
[1:18:54] | for all the wrong she has done me. | 恨她对我所做的一切 |
[1:18:58] | Now, it is your turn to play us something, Countess. | 伯爵夫人 轮到你为我们助兴了 |
[1:19:01] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你不准备邀请我了 |
[1:19:03] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:19:07] | Since we last met, | 自从上次一别 |
[1:19:09] | there is something I have often wanted to ask you. | 我总想问你个问题 |
[1:19:12] | What is that? | 什么问题 |
[1:19:24] | This. | 就这问题 |
[1:19:29] | Do… | 是… |
[1:19:31] | Not… | 别… |
[1:19:38] | Did. | 曾是… |
[1:19:42] | Did not. | 不曾是 |
[1:19:55] | The last word is “Never.” | 最后一个词是”永不” |
[1:21:08] | I know what it says. | 我明白了 |
[1:21:34] | Then. | 当时这样想 |
[1:21:39] | But now? | 现在呢 |
[1:21:48] | Can you forgive… | 能原谅我… |
[1:21:52] | and forget? | 既往不咎吗 |
[1:22:10] | I never stopped. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[1:23:35] | Why doesn’t he come? | 他怎么没来 |
[1:23:38] | He is kind. He will forgive me. | 他很善良 会宽恕我的 |
[1:23:44] | Her fever is higher. | 她烧得更厉害了 |
[1:23:46] | I want Alexei. Why doesn’t he come? | 我想要阿列克谢来 他怎么不来 |
[1:23:48] | Give me some water. No, I mustn’t. | 给我倒些水 不行 我不能喝水 |
[1:23:51] | It isn’t good for my little girl. | 这对肚子里的孩子不好 |
[1:23:52] | Or let her have a nurse, yes. | 给她找个护士 |
[1:23:55] | Don’t bring her here because Alexei is coming | 别带她过来 阿列克谢就要来了 |
[1:23:58] | and it will hurt him to see her. | 让他看到是个女儿会伤心的 |
[1:24:00] | He’s come, my dear. Look there. | 亲爱的 他来了 瞧 |
[1:24:02] | Her deliverance is still in God’s hands. | 刚接生 情况还不稳定 |
[1:24:05] | You think he won’t forgive me but you don’t know him. | 你以为他不会宽恕我 但你不了解他 |
[1:24:09] | No one knows him except me. | 除我以外没人了解他 |
[1:24:12] | I’m not afraid of him, now. | 现在我不怕他 |
[1:24:17] | I’m afraid of death, though. | 可我惧怕死亡 |
[1:24:29] | You poor man. | 你真可怜 |
[1:24:34] | Let him come closer. | 让他靠近点 |
[1:24:38] | Alexei. | 阿列克谢 |
[1:24:43] | Alexei. | 阿列克谢 |
[1:24:59] | Look at my husband. | 见见我丈夫 |
[1:25:01] | He’s a saint. | 他是位堂堂君子 |
[1:25:04] | Take his hand. | 握住他的手 |
[1:25:22] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:25:25] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:25:43] | You must leave now. | 你现在必须得走 |
[1:25:46] | I promise to send for you if she asks for you. | 我答应过她 需要你时就派人唤你过来 |
[1:25:50] | I don’t know what happened to me. | 我不知自己这是怎么了 |
[1:25:53] | I forgive you. I forgive Anna. | 但我宽恕你 也宽恕安娜 |
[1:25:58] | My soul is filled with joy. | 我发自内心的高兴 |
[1:26:02] | I will remain with her and look after her forever. | 我会留住她 也会照顾她一辈子 |
[1:26:11] | Come now. | 想哭就哭吧 |
[1:26:20] | Come now. | 哭吧 |
[1:26:22] | Look at you. | 瞧你这德性 |
[1:26:24] | You look like what you’ve become. A laughingstock. | 你现在这样 就跟别人口中的笑柄无异 |
[1:26:29] | I fancy you will be asked to leave the regiment. | 我想你快被军团除名了 |
[1:26:31] | I would like you to go, Maman. | 妈 你还是走吧 |
[1:26:32] | I’ll go when I’m ready to go. | 我想走自然会走 |
[1:26:35] | A little affair with a married woman | 同有家室的女人有染 |
[1:26:37] | puts a finishing touch to a young man’s education. | 也算是年少时期的最后一课 |
[1:26:39] | But this morbid, selfish obsession… | 但这种邪门自私的痴迷… |
[1:26:41] | You’ve publicly humiliated yourself | 你已经当众失了颜面 |
[1:26:43] | and dishonored a man who has devoted his life to Russia. | 给献身于俄国的自己抹黑 |
[1:26:46] | So you’d better come back to Moscow with me. | 所以你最好跟我一同回莫斯科 |
[1:26:49] | You’re finished here. | 这里已经没你的事了 |
[1:27:11] | And there was her husband, wearing her best ball gown. | 接着看到她丈夫 穿着她最美的宴会服 |
[1:27:15] | Rouge all over his face. | 脸上满是胭脂红粉 |
[1:27:19] | Ma chère, le scandale! | 亲爱的 丑闻啊 |
[1:27:23] | But I’d better tell you some regimental news. | 军队里有消息 我想还是告诉你为好 |
[1:27:26] | Who is here? | 是谁找我 |
[1:27:27] | Princess Elisabeth Federovna Tverskaya, Your Excellency. | 公爵大人 是伊丽莎白· 费奥多罗芙娜·特维尔耶娃小姐 |
[1:27:32] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想见他 |
[1:27:34] | But surely your husband wouldn’t stop… | 但你丈夫自然不会放弃… |
[1:27:38] | I’m so glad to see you. | 见到您真的很高兴 |
[1:27:40] | You look feverish. | 你脸色通红 |
[1:27:41] | We’ve been talking too much, so I’m going. | 我们聊得够多了 准备打道回府 |
[1:27:43] | Princess Betsy came to tell me… | 贝特西小姐来是想告诉我… |
[1:27:46] | I don’t want to hide anything from you. | 我不想再向你掩饰什么 |
[1:27:48] | Count Vronsky asked to come to say goodbye. | 渥伦斯基伯爵想来道别 |
[1:27:50] | He’s going away. | 他准备离开这里 |
[1:27:54] | I’ve told him that I can’t receive him. | 我跟他说过 不想见他 |
[1:28:00] | Well, goodbye, my treasure. | 那…再见了 亲爱的 |
[1:28:25] | I agree with you. | 我同意你的说法 |
[1:28:26] | As he is going away, | 既然渥伦斯基伯爵都要走了 |
[1:28:28] | there’s no need for Count Vronsky to come. | 也就没有来的必要 |
[1:28:29] | I just said so, so there’s no need to repeat it. | 我该说的都说了 没必要再复述一遍 |
[1:28:31] | But it is for you to decide. | 但决定权在你 |
[1:28:32] | Yes, and I decided. | 是的 我决定好了 |
[1:28:35] | Then I am very glad that… | 那我很高兴… |
[1:28:36] | That we agree, so perhaps we can stop talking about it. | 既然达成共识 那就别再讨论了 |
[1:28:39] | Of course. Is there anything I can do for you? | 当然 有什么需要我效劳的吗 |
[1:28:42] | Yes, can you please, please, please stop cracking your knuckles? | 是的 求求你 求你别再扳手指好吗 |
[1:28:52] | I’m a bad woman. | 我是个不守妇道的女人 |
[1:28:57] | But I can’t breathe. | 但我压抑地透不过气 |
[1:29:00] | Your kindness, which I can’t repay, | 你的仁慈 我无以为报 |
[1:29:02] | and your forgiveness… | 你宽恕我… |
[1:29:03] | You begged me for my forgiveness. | 是你求我宽恕 |
[1:29:06] | But I didn’t die, | 但我还没死 |
[1:29:06] | and now I have to live with it. | 如今这辈子都得在宽恕中活着 |
[1:29:07] | Then what? What do you want? | 那又如何 你想要什么 |
[1:29:10] | Do you know what you want? | 你知道自己所求为何吗 |
[1:29:12] | Do you want to see Count Vronsky? | 你想见渥伦斯基伯爵吗 |
[1:29:14] | Not to say goodbye. | 我不想道别 |
[1:29:19] | I can’t hear. | 我听不见 |
[1:29:22] | Not to say goodbye. | 不想道别 |
[1:29:26] | You would be lost. Irretrievably lost. | 你这样会一无所有 无药可救 |
[1:29:31] | You would have no position. | 你会没有地位 |
[1:29:33] | And worse, | 不止如此 |
[1:29:34] | if we divorce, you would be the guilty party. | 若我们离婚 你会成为有罪过的一方 |
[1:29:37] | That means you cannot legally remarry. | 这意味着你不能再结连理 |
[1:29:39] | Your union with Count Vronsky would be illegitimate, | 你与渥伦斯基的结合不会受到法律的认可 |
[1:29:43] | as would your daughter, | 而你女儿 若不受我名下庇护 |
[1:29:44] | who now has the protection of my name. | 也会成为私生女 |
[1:29:46] | And this is what you want? | 难道这就是你想要的吗 |
[1:29:49] | It would be a sin to help you destroy yourself. | 若我帮你毁掉你自己 那我就成了罪人 |
[1:29:53] | You forget something. | 你有件事忘了 |
[1:29:56] | Count Vronsky and I love each other. | 我和渥伦斯基伯爵深爱着彼此 |
[1:30:01] | And this love sanctifies a criminal folly? | 难道光靠爱就能洗除你身上的罪过吗 |
[1:30:05] | All I know is that I sent him away | 我只知道自己把他赶走了 |
[1:30:07] | and it’s as if I’d shot myself through the heart! | 这如同我拿枪射穿自己的心脏一样 |
[1:30:14] | I see. | 明白 |
[1:30:19] | And what of Serozha? | 那谢罗扎怎么办 |
[1:30:24] | I will die for him, | 我愿为他献出生命 |
[1:30:27] | but I won’t live like this for him. | 但不愿为他如此苟且偷生 |
[1:30:31] | When he knows of love, he will forgive me. | 等他懂得爱 他会宽恕我的 |
[1:30:38] | Then I must choose the smaller sin. | 那我必须两者择其轻 |
[1:30:41] | Vronsky has robbed me of my cloak | 既然渥伦斯基已夺走你的心 |
[1:30:43] | and I will give him my coat. | 那我也放了你的人 |
[1:30:45] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[1:31:14] | My darling. My darling. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[1:31:19] | You look so pale. | 你脸色很苍白 |
[1:31:20] | Oh, my darling. | 亲爱的 |
[1:31:24] | We’ll go south to the sea air and sunshine. | 我们去南方吹吹海风 晒晒阳光吧 |
[1:32:32] | Is it all right? Sit down a minute. | 一切都还好吧 先坐会儿 |
[1:32:36] | I want to see everything. | 我想整栋房子都看一遍 |
[1:32:42] | A moment. | 稍等 |
[1:32:46] | And now I’m doing kitchenmaid’s work | 我现在负责厨房的活儿 |
[1:32:48] | because Nadya’s parents won’t let her set foot in the house. | 因为娜佳的双亲不让她踏入房子半步 |
[1:32:51] | And who can blame them? It’s indecent. | 又怎能责怪他们呢 毕竟这有失体面 |
[1:33:32] | It’s Konstantin. | 是我 康斯坦丁 |
[1:33:36] | Yes, good. | 是你啊 |
[1:33:38] | The doctor here is useless. | 这儿的医生真没用 |
[1:33:41] | Get me one from Moscow. | 派个莫斯科的医生 |
[1:33:45] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:33:48] | I asked for you everywhere when I was getting married. | 我快要结婚那段时间 到处找你 |
[1:33:59] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t leave him. | 抱歉 我不能放下他不管 |
[1:34:02] | Yes. My wife… | 我懂 我妻子… |
[1:34:07] | You can’t stay now. | 你不能再待在这 |
[1:34:13] | I will nurse him with Agafia. | 我会同阿加菲娅一起照料他 |
[1:34:16] | The woman will find somewhere in the village. | 那女人会在村子里找到别的落脚处的 |
[1:34:18] | You won’t see her. | 你不会见到她 |
[1:34:20] | She knows it is impossible to meet you. | 她也知道不可能见到你 |
[1:34:24] | It is a torment to me that I’ve brought you | 我太痛苦了 |
[1:34:25] | under the same roof | 好不容易把你领进门 |
[1:34:26] | as this unfortunate… as this fallen… | 却要你在本该宝贵而美好的时间里 |
[1:34:30] | and in your precious, delicate condition. | 经历这些不幸和破败的事情 |
[1:34:35] | Oh, Kostya. | 克斯特亚 |
[1:34:39] | Good. A clean nightshirt and sheets. | 听着 要套干净的睡衣和床单 |
[1:34:42] | A towel and a clean pail of warm water. | 要条毛巾 还要一桶温水 |
[1:34:45] | Wait. | 等着 |
[1:34:52] | And bring the perfume bottle, | 再把香水瓶拿来 |
[1:34:53] | in the outside pocket of my handbag. | 就在我手提包的外口袋里 |
[1:36:13] | Twenty-one to Stremov, four to Karenin. The motion is carried. | 思迪莫夫21票 卡列宁4票 就这么定了 |
[1:36:37] | Alexei, they’re back. | 阿列克谢 他们又回来了 |
[1:36:40] | Here, in St. Petersburg. | 就在圣彼得堡 |
[1:36:42] | She has written to me. | 她还给我写信确认过 |
[1:36:45] | To you? | 写给你的吗 |
[1:36:57] | They think I don’t have the right to refuse. | 他们以为我没有拒绝的余地 |
[1:37:01] | It’s the boy’s birthday. | 今天是儿子的生日 |
[1:37:03] | My friend, | 朋友 听着 |
[1:37:06] | you would be blowing on the embers of a fire | 你也许对她仍心存爱意 |
[1:37:08] | which must be allowed to die. | 但这余温必须掐灭 |
[1:37:13] | Let me write to her. | 让我回信吧 |
[1:37:59] | I’m here to see Serozha. | 我要见谢罗扎 |
[1:38:03] | Madame? | 是夫人您吗 |
[1:38:09] | I beg your pardon, Your Excellency. | 夫人 请您三思 |
[1:38:16] | No, I’ve come to see Serozha. | 别拦我 我要见谢罗扎 |
[1:38:37] | Serozha. | 谢罗扎 |
[1:38:39] | Maman? | 是妈妈吗 |
[1:38:42] | My dear little boy. | 我的小心肝 |
[1:38:43] | I knew you would come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[1:38:46] | Today is my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[1:38:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:38:49] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[1:38:51] | No, I won’t cry. | 不 我不会哭 |
[1:38:53] | Where did you go, Maman? | 妈妈 你之前去哪里了 |
[1:38:54] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[1:38:56] | Everywhere. The south. | 哪儿都去 去过南方 |
[1:39:00] | I thought about you every day. | 我每天都挂念着你 |
[1:39:03] | And I thought about you every day. | 我也一样 |
[1:39:08] | And you must love Papa. He’s better than I am. | 你一定要爱爸爸 他比我更称职 |
[1:39:11] | No one in the whole world is better than you. | 这世上没人比你对我还好 |
[1:39:32] | No. | 别走 |
[1:40:08] | Where’s Anya? | 安雅在哪儿 |
[1:40:09] | She’s still asleep. | 她还在睡觉 |
[1:40:13] | Should I take your coat? | 要我替您脱下外套吗 |
[1:40:18] | Are you feeling unwell, madam? | 夫人 您最近感觉可好 |
[1:40:20] | I’m not sleeping. | 我一直睡不好 |
[1:40:22] | I can send out for something. | 我派人出去给您买些东西 |
[1:40:25] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:40:48] | Why are you in the dark? | 怎么不开灯 |
[1:40:51] | Yashvin is going to call. You remember him. | 叶什金马上要来了 你还记得他吧 |
[1:40:54] | Are you going out? | 你要一起出去吗 |
[1:40:56] | To where? | 去哪里 |
[1:40:58] | To whom? | 见谁 |
[1:41:00] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:41:02] | I didn’t know what happened to you. | 我不知道你今天干了些什么 |
[1:41:04] | But I told you yesterday. My brother. | 但我昨天就说了 要见我兄长 |
[1:41:05] | Does it take all day to meet your brother? | 见兄长难道要一整天吗 |
[1:41:08] | Does he need you more than I do? | 难道他比我更需要你吗 |
[1:41:11] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:41:17] | Well, Alexander agreed to everything. | 亚历克大答应了所有要求 |
[1:41:19] | Mother’s house in Moscow will go to him, | 母亲在莫斯科有栋房 会分给他 |
[1:41:21] | and the country estate will be our new home. | 那里的房子将会是我们的新家 |
[1:41:26] | As soon as the divorce. | 就等你离婚 |
[1:41:30] | Karenin hasn’t answered your letter yet? | 卡列宁还没回你信 是吗 |
[1:41:37] | You’re the very first person to call on me since our return. | 你是自我回府后前来拜访的第一人 |
[1:41:40] | I received a note from Princess Betsy | 贝特西小姐寄了张纸条给我 |
[1:41:42] | asking me to call on her between 6:30 and 8:00. | 让我六点半至八点间拜访她 |
[1:41:45] | Or was it 7:00? | 好像约的是七点吧 |
[1:41:47] | But perhaps you’ll meet at the opera tonight. | 但或许你们今晚能在歌剧院一聚 |
[1:41:50] | I would love to be there if I could get a box. | 若能有间包厢 乐意之至 |
[1:41:52] | Madame, your box is number four. | 夫人 您的包厢订在四号间 |
[1:41:54] | You’ll find me there with Princess Myagkaya. | 届时您能见到米亚赫基耶娃小姐还有我 |
[1:41:58] | Will you come, Vronsky? | 渥伦斯基 你也来吗 |
[1:42:03] | I see why Alexei is so fond of you. | 难怪阿列克谢这么赏识你 |
[1:42:13] | You know you can’t go to the theater. | 你知道自己不能去剧院 |
[1:42:15] | – Annushka! – For heaven’s sake. | -安努斯卡 -看在老天的份上 |
[1:42:17] | A bath! I’ll come in and choose a dress. | 给我弄热水 我要沐浴更衣 |
[1:42:18] | Anna, I implore you. | 安娜 求你了 |
[1:42:19] | I’m not ashamed of who I am or what I’ve done. | 我对自己的身份和所作所为坦荡荡 |
[1:42:22] | Are you ashamed for me? | 你呢 |
[1:42:24] | Why don’t you book a room at the hotel? | 你为何不去旅馆订间房 |
[1:42:27] | Aren’t we together? | 我们如今不就在一起吗 |
[1:42:29] | Have you changed towards me? | 你难道变心了吗 |
[1:42:30] | It’s because I love you and care about you. | 这都是因为我爱你 在乎你 |
[1:42:32] | If that’s the case, | 若真如你所言 |
[1:42:32] | then I don’t know why you aren’t coming with me. | 那我想不通你为何不肯与我一同前往 |
[1:42:34] | – That would make it worse. – You’re afraid. | -这样只会变得更糟 -你害怕了吧 |
[1:42:37] | Well, I’m not. | 但我不怕 |
[1:43:17] | Should we visit, or stay put? | 我们是该出去打个照面 还是待着不动 |
[1:43:20] | Stay put. | 还是待着吧 |
[1:43:24] | Minister! Congratulations. | 公使大人 恭喜您 |
[1:43:27] | Come in for a moment. | 来这边聊一会儿吧 |
[1:43:48] | Princess Sorokina and her daughter. | 那位是索罗金娜公爵小姐和她女儿 |
[1:43:50] | They’re from Moscow, neighbors of Count Vronsky’s mother. | 他们来自莫斯科 是渥伦斯基伯爵母亲的邻居 |
[1:43:54] | Quite well off. No sons. She’s a widow. | 家境富裕 膝下无子 是个寡妇 |
[1:44:00] | My dear, I’m a sales catalog. | 亲爱的 我可是八卦百科全书 |
[1:44:10] | Alexei. | 阿列克谢 |
[1:44:14] | You’ll come up to see us afterwards? | 稍后你会过来看我们吗 |
[1:44:17] | I’ll talk to Varya. | 我会跟瓦西亚谈这事的 |
[1:44:23] | Will you call on Anna? | 你会来拜访安娜吗 |
[1:44:24] | Oh. Alexei. I’m fond of… | 阿列克谢 我很喜欢… |
[1:44:28] | For God’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:44:31] | Anna isn’t a criminal. | 安娜不是罪人 |
[1:44:32] | I’d call on her if she’d only broken the law. | 若她仅是违法 我倒乐意拜访 |
[1:44:36] | But she broke the rules. | 可她坏了规矩 |
[1:44:53] | Who has made the decor? Haven’t we got a program? | 舞台是谁布置的 我们没拿节目单吗 |
[1:44:57] | Colonel, would you be so kind? | 上校 能好心帮个忙吗 |
[1:44:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:45:00] | Please, I would be honored if you would take mine. | 请拿上我的吧 荣幸之至 |
[1:45:03] | Thank you. How very… | 谢谢 真是… |
[1:45:08] | It’s a disgrace. | 这样做有失体面 |
[1:45:09] | Hush, dear. A common courtesy. | 亲爱的 别这么说 这是基本的礼貌 |
[1:45:15] | Everyone’s looking. | 大家都看着呢 |
[1:45:17] | Let them look! Fetch my cloak. | 让他们看吧 给我把外套拿来 |
[1:45:21] | What are we coming to? | 我们来这儿是为了什么 |
[1:45:23] | It’s an insult to decency. | 这样成何体统 纯属玷污 |
[1:45:25] | Take me home. | 打道回府吧 |
[1:45:26] | Hush. I beg you, my dear. It was only a word or two. | 亲爱的 请你住口 只是随口说两句 |
[1:45:29] | I have a word or two for some people | 对这位同我们毗邻而坐的人 |
[1:45:31] | one didn’t expect to be rubbing shoulders with. | 我也有几句话要说 |
[1:45:34] | She has a nerve, flaunting herself like a slut in society. | 自甘下贱 还出来炫耀 可真是有胆 |
[1:45:42] | Yes, why don’t you… | 也是啊 你为何不… |
[1:45:43] | rescue her and put your seal on the fiasco? | 去救她 给自己烙上可耻的印记 |
[1:46:01] | Alexei, | 阿列克谢 |
[1:46:03] | you see why she must divorce. | 你现在明白她为何非得离婚了吧 |
[1:46:06] | Marriage will solve everything. | 婚姻的确能解决一切问题 |
[1:46:08] | When will it be? | 但何时你们才能结为连理 |
[1:46:09] | As far as I’m concerned, she’s my wife. | 就我所知 她已是我的妻子 |
[1:46:11] | As you saw, she isn’t. | 如你所见 她还不是 |
[1:46:16] | We’re going to Moscow, then to my place in the country. | 我们会先回莫斯科 随后再去我乡下的住处 |
[1:46:18] | That sounds like a good idea. | 这主意听起来不错 |
[1:46:20] | But, for a day or two, Anna will be at home. | 但安娜得在家待几天 |
[1:46:24] | Then… | 那么… |
[1:46:27] | I’ll say goodbye now. | 我先告辞了 |
[1:46:48] | Well, you had an excellent night. | 你今晚可真是过得棒极了 |
[1:46:53] | Does your mother want you to marry the widow or the child? | 你母亲想让你娶我这寡妇还是那位姑娘 |
[1:46:56] | – Either one. – Don’t joke about it. | -两者皆可 -别再耍我了 |
[1:46:58] | If you loved me, | 你如果真的爱我 |
[1:47:00] | you would have locked me in to stop me going! | 你今晚就该把我关在屋里 |
[1:47:18] | Yes, it was my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:47:33] | I won’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[1:47:39] | I know how to make you sleep. | 我知道怎样才能让你入睡 |
[1:48:36] | Anna, I am very glad to see you. | 安娜 见到你很高兴 |
[1:48:39] | Are you well? How is your little one? | 你还好吗 孩子呢 也还好吗 |
[1:48:43] | Stiva wanted to invite you and Count Vronsky to the house, | 斯蒂瓦本想邀请你和渥伦斯基伯爵一同到府上 |
[1:48:47] | but it’s impossible. | 但这不太现实 |
[1:48:48] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[1:48:50] | No. No, you don’t. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[1:48:53] | Kitty and her husband are with us. | 凯蒂和他丈夫正跟我们住一起 |
[1:48:55] | She’s in Moscow to have the baby. | 她在莫斯科的时候当上了母亲 |
[1:48:57] | Kitty! Tell her how pleased I am. | 凯蒂啊 代我祝贺她 这太好了 |
[1:49:01] | Perhaps I’ll wait a year or two. | 也许我还得等上一年半载 |
[1:49:05] | Love. | 爱啊 |
[1:49:08] | Yes, love. | 是啊 爱 |
[1:49:15] | Don’t you disapprove of me for what I’ve done? | 你难道不排斥我的所作所为吗 |
[1:49:17] | No. I wish I’d done the same. | 不 我倒希望能跟你一样 |
[1:49:21] | But no one asked me. | 但没人诱惑我吃禁果 |
[1:49:24] | Well, I wouldn’t have been brave enough. | 其实是我没有足够的胆量 |
[1:49:29] | Stiva, you know, | 斯蒂瓦 你懂的 |
[1:49:32] | he doesn’t change. | 他还是禀性难移 |
[1:49:34] | Like all men, I suppose. | 也许天下男人一般黑 |
[1:50:38] | I had an inspiration. | 我突然想到个点子 |
[1:50:40] | Why do we have to wait here? | 我们为什么要在那里干等呢 |
[1:50:41] | Why can’t we wait in the country? | 为何不去乡下 |
[1:50:43] | I don’t want to hear any more about a divorce | 我不想再听人谈起离婚的事 |
[1:50:44] | or think about it. | 也不想思考这事 |
[1:50:45] | Good, I’m bored here. | 很好 我在这里也待烦了 |
[1:50:46] | When should we go? | 何时动身 |
[1:50:47] | If I bore you here, | 要是你在这里就招你烦 |
[1:50:48] | I’ll bore you in the country. | 就算到了乡下也一样 |
[1:50:49] | I didn’t say you bore me, Moscow bores me. | 我指的不是你 是莫斯科 |
[1:50:51] | When should we go? Tomorrow? | 何时动身 明天吗 |
[1:50:52] | I can’t be ready by tomorrow. | 明天还弄不好 |
[1:50:54] | – The day after, then. – If you like. | -那就后天吧 -没问题 |
[1:50:55] | No, wait, that’s Sunday. I have to see Maman. | 等等 后天是周日 我得见母亲 |
[1:50:58] | That’s 20 minutes away on the train. | 坐火车去才20分钟 |
[1:51:00] | You could go to see her tomorrow. | 你可以明天去见她 |
[1:51:03] | Or was it that you wanted to spend Sunday with Princess Sorokina? | 还是你想跟索罗金娜小姐共度周日呢 |
[1:51:06] | Please. Don’t spoil everything. | 求你 别扫了大家的兴致 |
[1:51:09] | I can’t see Maman tomorrow | 我明天见不了母亲 |
[1:51:10] | because she won’t have read the papers she has to sign. | 因为那时她还没把该盖章的文件都看完 |
[1:51:12] | In that case, let’s not bother. | 要是这样 就算了 |
[1:51:14] | – I’ll leave on Sunday or not at all. – That’s absurd. | -要么周日 要么不走 -别不讲理 |
[1:51:16] | It’s absurd to you | 对你来说无理取闹 |
[1:51:17] | because you have no understanding of my life here. | 那是因为你不了解我在这里的处境 |
[1:51:19] | – Anna. – No, you’ve stopped loving me. | -安娜 -你已经不爱我了 |
[1:51:22] | You’ve given up everything for me and it’s turned you against me. | 你为了我失去了一切 因此记恨我 |
[1:51:25] | – Why lie about it? – Stop! | -为何骗我 -住口 |
[1:51:27] | I put off our departure for a day or two | 我只是把行程往后推了一两天 |
[1:51:28] | and you tell me I don’t love you. | 你就说我不爱你了 |
[1:51:30] | Because I’ve been living off your love | 因为我靠你对我的爱活着 |
[1:51:31] | and there’s none left. | 而现在已荡然无存了 |
[1:51:32] | So this is over. Finished. | 那么一切都过去了 结束了 |
[1:51:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:51:59] | I don’t mind when we go. | 我不介意何时动身 |
[1:52:00] | I’ll telegraph Maman. We’ll go on Sunday. | 我会给母亲发电报 说周日就动身 |
[1:52:02] | I’ll do anything you want. | 你说什么我都答应 |
[1:52:04] | – You should leave me. – I don’t want to. I love you. | -你该离开我 -不 我爱你 |
[1:52:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:52:10] | You can’t ask “Why” About love. | 爱一个人没有道理可言 |
[1:52:39] | So, will you be all packed? | 你都收拾整理好了吗 |
[1:52:42] | I’ll be out today making the arrangements. | 我今天出门会把一切安排妥当 |
[1:52:44] | Is that your way of telling me | 你这样说的意思是 |
[1:52:45] | you’ll be at your mother’s | 要去你母亲那里 |
[1:52:46] | with that simpering little princess? | 和那位假惺惺的公爵小姐在一起吗 |
[1:52:48] | No. I’ll be at my lawyer’s, waiting for some documents. | 不 我要去律师那里 等几份文件 |
[1:52:51] | Then I’m having dinner to say goodbye to old comrades. | 随后跟旧时同僚吃顿告别宴 |
[1:52:53] | I know what that means. | 我懂你意思 |
[1:52:54] | My God, this is unendurable! | 天呐 我受不了 |
[1:52:58] | I can invite them here, if you like. | 要你愿意 我把他们都请来 |
[1:52:59] | Thank you, but if I’m not fit to dine in society, | 谢谢 但我出席社交有伤风化 |
[1:53:01] | I won’t eat with the band. | 我不能跟军队的人一起进餐 |
[1:53:02] | Who was the telegram from? | 电报是谁发来的 |
[1:53:06] | I didn’t show you | 我没给你看 |
[1:53:07] | because Stiva keeps telegraphing what we already know. | 是因为斯蒂瓦不停发电报过来老生常谈 |
[1:53:09] | Karenin promises nothing, but will consider… | 卡列宁什么都不答应 但认为… |
[1:53:11] | I told you I don’t care about the divorce, | 我跟你说过 我不在乎离婚的事 |
[1:53:13] | so why hide the telegram? | 那又为何要隐瞒这封电报 |
[1:53:25] | Is there anything you wish to say to me? | 你还有什么要对我说的吗 |
[1:54:02] | So it’s the child. | 最后还是选择了她女儿 |
[1:54:04] | She brought papers from Maman. | 她手上有母亲的文件 |
[1:54:11] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:54:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:58:07] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:58:09] | Forgive me. | 请宽恕我 |
[1:58:48] | I’ll be buying in feed before winter’s over. | 趁冬天还没来 得先把饲料买好 |
[1:58:51] | Well, you don’t press people hard, but you live rightly. | 你不剥削大家的工作 过着平实的生活 |
[1:58:55] | For your soul, not your belly. | 并非为了温饱 而有自己的精神追求 |
[1:59:01] | How do we know what’s rightly? | 我们怎么能知道什么是平实呢 |
[1:59:03] | Just by knowing it. How else? | 就是知道 还能怎样 |
[1:59:06] | But I believe in reason. | 但我信奉理性 |
[1:59:09] | Reason. Was it reason that made you choose your wife? | 理性啊 难道妻子是靠理性娶来的吗 |
[1:59:40] | I came looking for you. | 我来看看你 |
[1:59:44] | I understood something. | 我好像有些理解了 |
[1:59:46] | What did you understand? | 你理解什么了 |
[2:00:01] | He smiled at me. | 他冲着我笑 |
[2:00:03] | He’s very advanced for his age. | 在这个年纪他算懂得很多了 |
[2:00:08] | What did you understand? | 你理解什么了 |
[2:00:28] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[2:00:30] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[2:00:46] | And you, too. | 你也晚安 |
[2:00:47] | Good night, my darling boy. | 晚安 我的心肝宝贝 |
[2:01:10] | Anya! | 安雅 |
[2:01:13] | Anya! | 安雅 |