英文名称:Animals United
年代:
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | Junior. | 儿子 |
[01:20] | Yes, Mum? | 什么事 妈妈 |
[01:20] | Have you seen your father? | 见到你父亲了吗 |
[01:22] | Dad went to get water. | 他去打水了 |
[01:23] | Hey, wait for me! | 等等我 |
[01:26] | Pass it, come on! | 传给我 快点 |
[01:28] | Come on! Quickly! | 快点 快点 |
[02:09] | Ha-ha-ha! Bet I scared you, right? | 我吓到你了吧 |
[02:14] | Now tell the truth. | 说实话 |
[02:15] | The hairs on my neck are all standing on end | 吓得我脖子上的毛都竖起来了 |
[02:21] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该干嘛呢 |
[02:24] | I know! | 知道了 |
[02:26] | Yes! Yeah! | 对 对 |
[02:32] | All right… | 开始了… |
[02:43] | Hey-ho, Giselle. | 你好 吉赛尔 |
[02:46] | Hmm… men! | 男人啊 |
[02:48] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[02:49] | Yes, but what was that? | 看到了 但那是什么 |
[02:51] | Only hard-as-a-rock, sun-dried hyena poo-poo. | 是块晒得硬梆梆的土狼便便 |
[02:55] | Oh, I see… | 我明白了 |
[03:01] | Fini! | 好了 |
[03:03] | Well… how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[03:09] | Totally chic! Unbelievable! | 非常时髦 太美了 |
[03:12] | Darling, this is a work of art. | 亲爱的 这可是艺术活 |
[03:15] | I call it “Macaroni and Cheese”. | 我称之为”奶酪通心面” |
[03:18] | It would suit you too, Giselle. | 这个发型也适合你 吉赛尔 |
[03:20] | A neck wax wouldn’t hurt, either. | 而且给脖子除毛也不痛 |
[03:23] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[03:29] | It’s a matter of concentration. | 关键在于集中注意力 |
[03:31] | Yes, clearly. | 当然了 |
[03:33] | And the perfect wind conditions. | 加上完美的风力条件 |
[03:36] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[03:47] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[03:55] | Billy? | 比利 |
[03:57] | Yoo-hoo, my turtle dove! | 你好 亲爱的 |
[03:59] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[04:00] | Hello, Bonnie. | 你好 伯尼 |
[04:02] | You look lovely. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[04:04] | We’re, erm… What are we doing? | 我们在做什么…我们在… |
[04:05] | Walking around, thinking, talking and… | 踱步 思考 聊天… |
[04:09] | Hitting hyena poo into a hole. | 把土狼便便打进洞 |
[04:11] | That as well. | 好吧 |
[04:13] | I was just going to tell you. | 我刚想告诉你 |
[04:15] | You hit… hyena poo-poo… into a hole? | 你把…土狼便便…打进洞吗 |
[04:20] | With a stick. | 用棍子 |
[04:22] | Oh, with a stick! | 是用棍子 |
[04:24] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[04:25] | Interesting. And who thought that up? | 很有意思 谁想出来的 |
[04:28] | Me! I thought that up. | 我 是我想出来的 |
[04:30] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[04:32] | What were you supposed to do today, hmm? | 你今天本该干嘛 |
[04:34] | Supposed to do today, supposed to do… | 今天该干嘛呢 该干嘛呢… |
[04:36] | Uh… Socrates, do you know? | 苏格拉底 你知道吗 |
[04:38] | You were to get water. | 你本该去打水 |
[04:40] | Oh, that’s right! | 对了 |
[04:41] | Oh, Billy… | 比利… |
[04:44] | I really think you are | 我知道你不管现在 |
[04:46] | and always will be a scatterbrain. | 还是将来都是这么没心没肺 |
[04:50] | But I sure love you. | 但我就是爱你 |
[04:56] | This is serious! | 严肃点 |
[04:58] | Er… don’t tell me. You went to a beauty salon! | 别告诉我 你去过美发沙龙了 |
[05:02] | It’ll grow out. It’s a law of nature. | 长长了就好看了 不用担心 |
[05:08] | I didn’t say a thing. | 我什么都没说 |
[05:10] | Stop acting like such a fool! | 别表现得像个白痴一样 |
[05:12] | The water that flows down the mountain. | 从山上流下来的水 |
[05:15] | It should have got here by now! | 应该快到这里了 |
[05:18] | I’ll play the water down here with my drum. | 那我就在这里击鼓戏水 |
[06:38] | Many world politicians and economic leaders | 众多世界政治及经济首脑 |
[06:41] | have gathered for the 167th Climate Conference. | 汇聚在此参加167届气候大会 |
[06:45] | Here to the north they’ve all come, | 这些勇敢的官员 |
[06:47] | as these brave officials | 为检视全球变暖的巨大影响 |
[06:49] | examine the dramatic effects of global warming. | 勘察了从这里到北部地区 |
[06:54] | Quick, the buffet’s getting cold. | 开快点 自助大餐快凉了 |
[07:01] | Peter Cook reporting from Thule, Greenland, | 彼得·库克 在北极圈的入口 |
[07:05] | the gateway to the Arctic. | 格陵兰岛的图勒为您报道 |
[07:21] | This was a wonderful day, Winifred. | 这真是美好的一天 薇弗雷德 |
[07:25] | I’ve heard you say that for exactly 714 years. | 这句话你说了714年了 |
[07:32] | Know what? | 今天是什么日子知道吗 |
[07:34] | Of course I know. | 我当然知道 |
[07:36] | It’s our wedding anniversary, | 今天是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[07:38] | and I wouldn’t have wanted to miss a single day. | 我绝不会错过这一天 |
[08:03] | Captain! Sir, I believe that we’ve run aground. | 船长 先生 我想我们搁浅了 |
[08:06] | Hmm, what? Run aground? | 什么 搁浅 |
[08:09] | Bah, something is moving all-righty. Yes! | 是啊 好像东西都滑向右边了 |
[08:31] | My dear, the time has come | 亲爱的 又一次 |
[08:34] | for us to be getting on our way once more. | 我们换个地方生活了 |
[08:49] | ♪ I’ve been driving all night, My hands wet on the wheel | 已经开车一整晚 汗手握着方向盘 |
[08:49] | 《雷达之爱》金耳环乐队的摇滚名作 被选为”十大驾驶歌曲” | |
[08:54] | ♪ There’s a voice in my head, That drives my heel | 脑中浮现个声音 让我加速再加速 |
[08:59] | ♪ It’s my baby calling Says, “I need you here” | 我的宝贝在呼唤 我想要你快点来 |
[09:03] | ♪ And it’s half past four And I’m shifting gear | 凌晨四点已过半 我赶紧变速调档 |
[09:09] | ♪ When she is lonely, And her longing gets too much | 她独自守候在家 欲望已难以抗拒 |
[09:14] | ♪ She sends a cable, Coming in from above | 她发来一份电报 正从天上传过来 |
[09:18] | ♪ Don’t need a phone at all | 不再需要打电话 |
[09:21] | ♪ We’ve got a thing, That’s called “Radar love” | 我们已经有共鸣 那称为雷达之爱 |
[09:26] | ♪ We’ve got a wave in the air | 我们有空中电波 |
[09:29] | ♪ Radar love… | 雷达之爱 |
[09:32] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[09:57] | You know what, pal? | 那个什么 哥们 |
[09:59] | Getting out while the getting’s good is good. | 趁着还能跑掉 撒丫子开溜吧 |
[10:56] | Here’s to you, jumping buddy. | 敬你一杯 跳跳鼠 |
[11:41] | My name’s Toby. What do they call you? | 我是托比 你叫什么名字 |
[11:47] | Tell you what, I’m gonna call you Smiley! | 这样吧 就叫你笑笑 |
[12:03] | Oh, crikey! Strong stuff, mate! | 真够劲 伙计 |
[12:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:11] | You know, Smiley, life’s just too stressful here. | 笑笑 这里的压力太大 |
[12:14] | How does an ocean cruise sound? | 我们出海远航怎么样 |
[12:16] | The high life on the high seas. | 大海上谈笑人生 |
[12:18] | You know, relax. Just really stretch out. | 放松点 尽情舒展吧 |
[12:22] | Good. Now smile. | 很好 笑一笑 |
[12:27] | Soon, you’ll be braising in a choice Burgundy. | 很快 你会在特选勃艮第酒中蒸煮 |
[12:29] | You pathetic worm. | 你这可怜虫 |
[12:33] | Death to the tyrants! | 暴君必将灭亡 |
[12:39] | Now, look at what I’ve done, | 瞧咱这记性 |
[12:40] | I’ve forgotten the garlic. | 竟然忘记加大蒜了 |
[12:43] | Don’t run away, I’ll be back soon. | 别走开 之后更精彩 |
[13:06] | It’s liberty or death! | 不自由 毋宁死 |
[13:09] | Vive la France… | 法兰西万岁… |
[13:18] | Adieu! | 再见 |
[13:21] | A chicken? | 一只鸡 |
[13:23] | Hello and welcome. | 你好 欢迎 |
[13:26] | My name is Winifred. | 我是薇弗雷德 |
[13:29] | And I, Winston. | 我是温斯顿 |
[13:30] | The name’s Toby. | 我是托比 |
[13:32] | Charles. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 我叫查尔斯 很高兴认识你们 |
[13:43] | With whom do I have the honneur? | 请问这位先生是 |
[13:46] | This is my friend Smiley. | 他是我的朋友笑笑 |
[13:48] | Things got a little bit steamy back in the bush, | 丛林里越来越热 |
[13:51] | so we thought we’d take ourselves on a holiday. | 所以我们想度个假 |
[13:53] | You know, to cool off. | 凉快一下 |
[13:55] | First it was just me and Smiley, | 开始只有我和笑笑 |
[13:57] | but then old Sushi climbed aboard. | 接着老苏希爬上了甲板 |
[13:59] | Euh, Sushi…? | 什么苏希 |
[14:00] | That’s my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[14:04] | Yes. Well, then, carry on, | 好吧 接着说 |
[14:07] | my fearless marsupial. | 无畏的袋鼠 |
[14:09] | And then, four weeks out to sea, | 接着 出海四周后 |
[14:12] | we met the tortoises, | 我们遇到了乌龟们 |
[14:15] | and since then we’ve had a plan. | 那时我们有了个计划 |
[14:17] | Ah, a plan is good. | 有计划好啊 |
[14:20] | Euh, what plan? | 什么计划 |
[14:21] | The migratory birds | 以前夏天 |
[14:23] | who used to visit us on our island in the summer | 经常来我们岛的候鸟们 |
[14:27] | told us of a paradise of wonder. | 告诉了我们一个天堂般的仙境 |
[14:30] | Far away from mankind. | 远离人类 |
[14:32] | Ah, oui, a charming idea. | 很好 这计划真不错 |
[14:35] | What a stroke of luck that you ‘ave met me. | 你们碰到我真是太幸运了 |
[14:38] | I will lead you! | 我来带你们去 |
[14:42] | ♪ La mer | 大海 |
[14:42] | 《大海》- 查尔斯·德内[法国国民歌王]代表作 – 电影《海底总动员》插曲的法文版 | |
[14:44] | ♪ Les a berc’s | 微波摇曳 |
[14:48] | ♪ Le long des golfes clairs | 沿着清澈的海湾 |
[14:52] | ♪ Et d’une chanson d’amour | 伴随着一首情歌 |
[14:55] | ♪ La mer | 大海 |
[14:58] | ♪ A berc mon coeur | 我的心为之悸动 |
[15:00] | ♪ Pour la vie… | 为了生活 |
[15:06] | Our supplies are just about gone. | 我们快没喝的了 |
[15:08] | The water holes are running dry. | 水源日渐干涸 |
[15:10] | Now that you mention it, | 你越这样说 |
[15:12] | my throat does feel rather dry. | 我的喉咙就越干 |
[15:15] | Oh, without water we’re lost! | 没有水 我们就完了 |
[15:18] | And without water we’ll die! | 没有水我们就会死 |
[15:20] | My stress levels are through the roof. | 人家感觉压力好大 |
[15:21] | I’m having an anxiety attack! | 这叫人家怎么淡定 |
[15:24] | I’ll shut up. | 我不说了 |
[15:26] | Well, I’ll just consult with the oracle. | 不如 我们去请一下神谕吧 |
[15:29] | An oracle consult? | 请神谕 |
[15:31] | This could be good! | 太好了 |
[15:53] | O, mighty oracle. | 万能的先知啊 |
[15:56] | We humbly seek your advice | 在这吉凶未卜之时 |
[15:58] | in this time of great fear and uncertainty. | 我们谦逊地征求您的神谕 |
[16:01] | Tell us, when will the water come? | 告诉我们 什么时候会有水 |
[16:04] | I would advise you now, | 先给你们一条忠告 |
[16:06] | more than ever, | 这个时候你们更应该 |
[16:08] | to keep the oracle in good humour. | 好好孝敬先知 |
[16:13] | That tree trunk just ate our last bunch of bananas. | 这树干把我们最后一束香蕉吃了 |
[16:16] | Harrumph. The water will come… | 我认为水在该来的时候… |
[16:18] | when it comes, I suppose. | 自然会来 |
[16:21] | The water’s coming? | 水来了吗 |
[16:22] | The cup falls down the well until it breaks. | 杯子落井 自会碎 |
[16:26] | What in the world is that supposed to mean? | 那到底算什么意思 |
[16:28] | Please, Billy, | 别这样 比利 |
[16:29] | you’re insulting the oracle! | 你在污蔑先知 |
[16:32] | If the water doesn’t come, | 如果水不来 |
[16:32] | we have to find it! | 我们就得去找 |
[16:34] | Not stand here | 而不是傻站这里 |
[16:35] | talking to a dried-up tree! | 听一颗枯树絮叨 |
[16:38] | Did you just call me a dried-up tree? | 你刚才是不是叫我枯树 |
[16:41] | That guy has got some nerve! Loser! | 那家伙脑子有点问题 废物 |
[16:45] | You offended the oracle! | 你得罪了神灵 |
[16:47] | It won’t speak to us any more. | 它不会再理我们了 |
[16:49] | That was slick, loser! | 油腔滑调的废物 |
[16:52] | Hey! My dad’s no loser! | 我老爸不是废物 |
[16:56] | Comrades. | 同志们 |
[16:58] | Each one of us ‘as tragically lost their ‘ome, | 我们每个人都眼睁睁的看着自己的家园 |
[17:01] | their friends, their family! | 自己的朋友 自己家庭 |
[17:04] | Stolen from under our noses! | 被别人占为己有 |
[17:06] | And now, comrades, | 现在 同志们 |
[17:08] | we will find ourselves a new place to live. | 我们会找到新的栖身之所 |
[17:10] | One where there is no place for man. | 一个没有人类的地方 |
[17:14] | Spoken with conviction. | 绝对没有 |
[17:18] | Heads up, folks! | 当心啊 伙计们 |
[17:22] | Now, that’s some stress hormone. | 他的压力有点大 |
[17:27] | We ‘ave all crossed the Seven Seas | 我们仅靠一只生锈的浴缸 |
[17:29] | in nothing more than a rusty bathtub. | 就穿越了七大洋 |
[17:32] | We ‘ave weathered the most terrible storms… | 我们历经惊涛骇浪… |
[17:35] | … and evil of winds. | …还有歪风邪气 |
[17:40] | We are so close to our goal! Allons! | 我们已成功在望 必胜 |
[17:47] | ♪ You put your right foot in, | 伸出你的右脚 |
[17:49] | ♪ You put your right foot out | 收起你的右脚 |
[17:51] | ♪ You put your right foot in, | 伸出你的右脚 |
[17:52] | ♪ And you shake it all about | 使劲来摇一摇 |
[17:55] | ♪ You do the hokey-pokey, | 做完这些动作 |
[17:56] | ♪ And you turn yourself around | 你再转一个圈 |
[17:58] | ♪ That’s what it’s all about | 咱的戏法变完了 |
[18:02] | ♪ You put your left foot in… | 伸出你的左脚 |
[18:04] | Euh! Beyond those rocks, | 在那些岩石后面 |
[18:05] | my friends, lies paradise. | 我的朋友们 就是天堂 |
[18:07] | We are now ever so close to reaching our goal! | 现在我们已成功在即 |
[18:11] | ♪ You do the hokey-pokey, | 做完这些动作 |
[18:12] | ♪ And you turn yourself around | 你再转一个圈 |
[18:14] | ♪ That’s what it’s all about | 咱的戏法变完了 |
[18:17] | My dad is the best dad in the world. | 我老爸是世上最好的老爸 |
[18:20] | He is gonna bring us water from the water hole! | 他会从水源给我们带水回来 |
[18:22] | He’ll fight the rhinos, | 他要和犀牛搏斗 |
[18:24] | kick the buffalo and chase away the elephants. | 踢走水牛 赶跑大象 |
[18:26] | Whoa, dream on! | 接着忽悠 |
[18:29] | Your dad’s a zero. Get real! | 你老爸啥都不是 实际点 |
[18:33] | And not to mention… | 更不用说… |
[18:35] | Mention what? | 说什么 |
[18:38] | All other meerkats have a light coat except for him. | 他和其他猫鼬皮毛都不一样 |
[18:41] | I guess my dad’s just one of a kind! | 我老爸那是鹤立鸡群 |
[18:44] | Note to self: Get water. | 告诉自己 打个水 |
[18:47] | Piece of cake. | 太简单了 |
[18:48] | First shoo the buffalo away, | 首先赶走水牛 |
[18:51] | then fight off the rhinos | 然后击退犀牛 |
[18:52] | and then stop the elephants from drinking us dry! | 最后阻止大象喝干我们的水 |
[18:55] | Hey, Billy! Psst! | 比利 |
[18:58] | If you let them drink first | 不如让他们先喝 |
[18:59] | and leave the water hole in a good mood, | 喝完他们就会离开水源 |
[19:01] | it’s better and safer. | 这样更好更安全 |
[19:03] | Giselle! Please, don’t panic. | 吉赛尔 拜托 慌什么慌 |
[19:06] | Just take a good look at that idiot squad. | 你好好看看那群白痴 |
[19:09] | Zero intelligence. | 一点没脑子 |
[19:10] | It does double brains were any more clueless, | 他们就算有两个大脑 也只会更加蠢 |
[19:12] | their heads would explode! | 因为他们的头就会爆炸了 |
[19:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:19] | Chino wants a drink. | 奇诺想要喝水 |
[19:21] | And Chino’s gonna have a drink. | 那奇诺就得喝水 |
[19:24] | Boys, let’s have a drink. | 兄弟们 我们去喝水 |
[19:31] | Hey, I didn’t hear anyone say | 是谁说的 |
[19:33] | YOU could have the first drink! | 你可以先喝水啊 |
[19:35] | You talking to ME? | 你在和我说话吗 |
[19:37] | Are YOU talking to ME… unicorn? | 你在和我说话吗 独角兽 |
[19:41] | Did that guy just call me a unicorn? | 那家伙刚才叫我独角兽吗 |
[19:46] | One sip and I’ll be watching all the buzzards | 敢喝一口 你就等着 |
[19:49] | pick your bones in the blinding sun. | 秃鹫们剔你那在阳光下暴晒的尸骸吧 |
[19:51] | Chino drinks when he wants to, see? | 奇诺想喝就喝 明白吗 |
[19:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:55] | Then just try it and you’ll see! | 你就试试看吧 |
[19:58] | Yeah, in your dreams, pizza-face! | 你就做梦吧 粉刺脸 |
[20:20] | Afternoon! | 下午好 |
[20:22] | Cannonball! | 完美入水 |
[20:36] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[20:38] | What’s a hundred tons of raw meat | 你看你们块头这么大 |
[20:40] | compared to a little natural charm? | 让点水给我这个魅力十足的蒙男怎么样 |
[20:42] | Of a meek, weak, cheeky… | 魅力十足的 温顺的 弱小的 无耻的… |
[20:46] | … Little freak. | …小怪物 |
[20:51] | Stay calm and smile. | 保持冷静和微笑 |
[20:55] | Big toothy grin… | 开怀大笑 |
[20:58] | Distract them. | 转移他们的注意力 |
[21:01] | Hey, look over there! | 看那儿 |
[21:04] | And discreetly fill the… | 小心地灌… |
[21:07] | And a little more for Daddy. | 再给老爸灌点 |
[21:21] | You’ve got a problem, huh? Carrot top? | 你有麻烦了吗 胡萝卜头 |
[21:24] | Carrot top! | 胡萝卜头 |
[21:26] | Excuse me, who’s talking to you, lightweight? | 不好意思 没人和你说话吧 黑又轻 |
[21:57] | My dad! | 是我老爸 |
[22:09] | Junior! | 儿子 |
[22:17] | You sure showed those buffalo, Dad! | 给水牛点厉害瞧瞧 老爸 |
[22:31] | So, I sure showed all of them! | 我发挥得淋漓尽致 |
[22:34] | That big. | 好大 |
[22:35] | They were all that big, | 他们都那么大 |
[22:37] | with hats! | 还戴着帽子 |
[22:42] | Stop right here! | 停下 |
[22:43] | Not another step… | 不许动… |
[22:49] | Oh, Billy. | 比利 |
[22:51] | Hey, everything’s under control, my turtle dove. | 一切正常 亲爱的 |
[22:57] | And I’ve got the water. | 我打到水了 |
[23:04] | Oh, Billy… | 比利 |
[23:06] | Let’s recap. | 我们回顾一下 |
[23:08] | Dad was supposed to chase away the buffalo | 老爸会去赶走水牛 |
[23:10] | and get water… super | 然后带着水回来… 超级厉害 |
[23:15] | I told them all you were going to | 我告诉他们你能 |
[23:16] | get the water for us. | 把水弄来 |
[23:22] | Junior, wait a minute. | 儿子 等一下 |
[23:32] | Our supplies are just about gone. | 我们的水差不多喝光了 |
[23:35] | It’s OK, I’ll work it all out. | 没事 我会努力的 |
[23:37] | Billy… | 比利… |
[23:41] | You’re such a dreamer. | 你真是个梦想家 |
[23:44] | What will happen to us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[23:46] | I promise, | 我答应你 |
[23:47] | this time I’m not gonna let you down. | 这次我绝不让你失望 |
[23:58] | Hey, Junior, there’s your old man. | 小子 你老子来了 |
[24:00] | The rhino whisperer. | 犀牛语者 |
[24:09] | Erm, hello, my son. | 你好 儿子 |
[24:11] | Yes, what is it? | 什么事 |
[24:13] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只想让你知道 |
[24:14] | that I promised your mother… | 我答应你老妈… |
[24:16] | I’ve heard it before! | 这话我听过了 |
[24:17] | You’re always making promises you can’t keep! | 你只会许诺 但从不兑现 |
[24:20] | Go and hang out with your lion, | 去陪着你的狮子 |
[24:23] | or go off and play your drum, | 去打你的鼓 |
[24:25] | or go off and hit some hyena poo-poo into a hole. | 或去把土狼的便便打进洞吧 |
[24:31] | You’re not my father any more. | 你不再是我的父亲了 |
[24:43] | Billy! | 比利 |
[24:59] | You shouldn’t have said that. | 你不该那样说 |
[25:02] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[25:13] | Socrates, we’re needed. | 苏格拉底 他们需要我们 |
[25:15] | The very fate of Okavango is right in our hands. | 喀拉哈里的命运就掌握我们手里 |
[25:19] | What kind of plant have you been chewing? | 你吃错药了吗 |
[25:22] | Think, and compare us to eternity. | 用心思考 我们和永恒相比 |
[25:25] | We’re grains of sand and that’s all. | 我们只是沧海一粟 |
[25:28] | I’m not a grain of sand, buddy, | 我才不是米粒 伙计 |
[25:29] | I’m a meerkat! | 我是猫鼬 |
[25:30] | My family needs water! | 我们家里需要水 |
[25:32] | My son thinks I’m a big loser | 我儿子认为我是个大笨蛋 |
[25:34] | that’s what’s real. | 这就是事实 |
[25:36] | And now my reality is to go and find water. | 我现在就要去找水 |
[25:39] | And you’re coming with me! | 你得跟我来 |
[25:41] | That is the stuff of a wonderful, tragic ballad. | 那正是绝佳的哀歌素材 |
[25:46] | The sweet, yet sorrowful song of Billy the Meerkat, | 温情而又伤感的猫鼬比利之歌 |
[25:49] | who set out in search of water… | 他正致力于探寻水的方向… |
[25:51] | I can hear it! | 我听到了 |
[25:52] | I can just hear it! Yeah, that’s my song! | 就在我耳边 那为我而作的歌 |
[25:54] | Alas, never to be seen again. | 可惜啊 已经是绝唱了 |
[25:57] | And his old friend Socrates the Lion | 而他的老朋友 狮子苏格拉底 |
[26:00] | spent the rest of his days staying at home | 在余下的日子里 安守家乡 |
[26:03] | and growing old, gazing peacefully into the sky. | 平静的仰望天空 慢慢老去 |
[26:07] | – Then l’ll just go it alone. – What? | -那我就自己去了 -什么 |
[26:09] | I’d think that one over | 我还要三思 |
[26:10] | again because if you follow the river bed, | 因为顺着河床往下走 |
[26:13] | you come to the Valley of Death. | 那条路通往死亡之谷 |
[26:16] | Did you say Valley of Death? | 你说死亡之谷 |
[26:18] | So how do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:21] | That’s easy – because l’ve been there. | 很简单 因为我去过 |
[26:23] | You were in… ln the Valley of Death? | 你去过 你去过死亡之谷 |
[26:27] | Yes, it was long, long ago. | 是的 很久很久以前了 |
[26:30] | You see my scar up here? | 看到这条疤了吧 |
[26:32] | Well, deep within the | 死亡之谷的深处 |
[26:34] | Valley of Death there lives a murderous shadow! | 有着一只杀戮之灵 |
[26:39] | The leopard? | 豹子 |
[26:41] | Such a beast, who can slice you to pieces | 那个野兽 能在你意识到他的到来之前 |
[26:45] | before you see him coming! | 便将你撕成碎片 |
[26:46] | He who enters the Valley of Death | 进入死亡之谷之时 |
[26:49] | gives up life itself! | 便是你生命终了之日 |
[26:52] | – You’re not coming with me? – No, Billy. | -你不陪我一起来吗 -不了 比利 |
[27:00] | Let’s just do what we know how to do, | 我们还是做些各自懂得的 |
[27:03] | what we’re best at doing. | 最擅长的事吧 |
[27:05] | Laying around and killing time. | 就像这样随处歇躺 藉以消遣 |
[27:08] | Billy? | 比利 |
[27:14] | BlLLY? | 比利 |
[27:17] | ♪ Trailers for sale or rent | 房车出售 房车出租 |
[27:21] | ♪ Rooms to let, 50 cents | 50分一间 |
[27:24] | ♪ No phone, no pool, no pets | 不配电话 不配泳池 不配宠物 |
[27:30] | ♪ I don’t need no cigarettes – ah, but | 我不需要烟卷哦 啊但是 |
[27:33] | ♪ Two hours of pushing broom | 挥舞扫帚两个小时 |
[27:37] | ♪ Buys an eight-by-twelve, four-bit room | 就能换到八平十二宽的四方房间 |
[27:41] | ♪ I’m a man of means by no means | 我肯定不是个有钱人 |
[27:45] | ♪ King of the road | 而是公路之王 |
[27:54] | Hey, what? Who do we have here? | 怎么 这是谁来了啊 |
[27:57] | Don’t be shy, come a little closer. | 不要害羞嘛 走近点儿 |
[28:00] | Why not sit here with us for a while? | 干吗不陪我们坐会儿呢 |
[28:03] | We won’t bite! | 我们不咬人的哟 |
[28:09] | I fancy a change of pace, don’t you? | 这回换换用餐顺序 怎么样啊 |
[28:14] | A smidgen on the bony side. | 先来口骨头呗 |
[28:16] | You don’t have to be so negative. | 不要这么悲观好不好啦 |
[28:20] | Welcome, lad, to the Valley of Joy! | 欢迎来到欢乐之谷 哥们儿 |
[28:23] | I thought I was in the Valley of Death, right? | 他们说这是死亡之谷啊 是吗 |
[28:27] | Valley of Death?! | 死亡之谷 |
[28:29] | Who put those thoughts in your head, son? | 谁告诉你的 小子 |
[28:33] | Is this the Valley of Death, old chums? | 这里是死亡之谷吗 老伙计 |
[28:37] | Of course not! That’s absurd. | 当然不是了 荒谬 |
[28:45] | Safe travels, my friend! | 一路顺风 朋友 |
[28:47] | Catch you later! | 回头见 |
[29:04] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[29:06] | Anybody there?! | 谁在那儿 |
[29:09] | – Hello? – Hello… Hello… | -谁啊 -谁…谁 |
[29:32] | I knew you wouldn’t let me down! | 我就知道你不会丢下我不管的 |
[29:34] | Now we’re gonna be fine. | 这下没事了 |
[29:40] | The leopard…? | 是豹子吗 |
[29:45] | Shoo, kitty! Go on back through your cat flap. | 猫咪 赶紧从你的小猫门钻回去 |
[29:48] | Or come out and show your whiskers, you scaredy cat… | 不然就出来现现你的小胡子 胆小鬼小猫咪 |
[29:52] | Billy! Violence will get you nowhere. | 比利 诉诸暴力是没有用的 |
[29:57] | Well, so what’s plan B? | 好吧 那还有别的办法没 |
[30:00] | How does running sound to you? | 你说咱直接跑怎么样 |
[30:16] | Left, right, right, left…? | 左还是右 左…右 |
[30:42] | Ha! That leopard’s scared of little old me! | 豹子被咱这个小不点吓跑了 |
[31:01] | A po-po-polar…b-b-b-b-bear! | 北..北…北极…熊 |
[31:15] | A polar bear? In Africa? | 北极熊 在非洲 |
[31:17] | Cosmic. | 世界之大 无奇不有 |
[31:20] | And a kangaroo? Tortoises? A two-legged… | 还有只袋鼠 乌龟 两条腿的… |
[31:24] | …mouth-monster? | 大嘴怪 |
[31:27] | And a chicken! | 还有只鸡 |
[31:30] | Huh? A chicken?! | 什么 鸡 |
[31:33] | Pardon! A Gallic cockerel | 不好意思 高卢雄鸡 |
[31:35] | is no mere chicken. | 可不仅仅是只鸡而已 |
[31:37] | Who are you? Who sent you? | 你是谁 谁派你来的 |
[31:40] | Where are you from? Tell me! | 你哪来的 交待 |
[31:42] | He’s one card short of a full deck. | 我觉得他好像少了根筋 |
[31:45] | But l tell you, the guy’s got guts. | 但你还别说 这家伙胆子还不小呢 |
[31:48] | Exactly like us! | 道不同不相与谋 |
[32:07] | It wasn’t me. | 不关我的事 |
[32:33] | Socrates? | 苏格拉底 |
[32:35] | What’s the story behind your scar? | 你的伤疤怎么来的 |
[32:40] | I was very young, inexperienced, rash and very hungry. | 我那时年轻气盛 乳臭未干 饥饿难耐 |
[32:47] | – My brother and l… – Wait! You had a brother? | -我哥哥和我 -等下 你有个哥哥 |
[32:50] | His name was Mambo. We were inseparable. | 他叫曼波 我们形影不离 |
[32:55] | Racing across the Savannah, | 在大草原上赛跑 |
[32:57] | chasing buffalo and hunting antelope. | 追捕野牛 扑杀羚羊 |
[33:00] | Hold on… But you’re a vegetarian! | 等等 可是你不是只吃素吗 |
[33:03] | Youth, you see. I was a cub. | 哥年轻的时候也暴力过 |
[33:06] | That was ages ago. | 那是很多年前的事情了 |
[33:08] | So Mambo and I, though forbidden by our parents, | 曼波和我 尽管父母不允许我们 |
[33:12] | walked right up to the Valley of Death. | 走近死亡之谷 |
[33:14] | And, as you can imagine, | 你懂的 |
[33:16] | there was a good reason we were forbidden. | 不允许我们去那肯定有他们的理由 |
[33:18] | After all, this is where the elephants came to die. | 毕竟 那里是大象的葬身之地 |
[33:22] | But we knew no fear and we were driven by curiosity. | 但是初生狮子不怕死 加上好奇心的驱使 |
[34:11] | Mambo? | 曼波 |
[34:38] | – Was it the leopard? – No, Billy. It wasn’t the leopard. | -豹子干的 -不 比利 不是豹子 |
[34:44] | It was a creature I’ve never seen before, or since. | 是一种我从那以后再也没见过的生物 |
[34:48] | That’s creepy. | 真令人毛骨悚然 |
[34:51] | But from that day, my only wish | 自打那天以后 |
[34:53] | is for all the animals of | 我唯一的愿望就是大草原的所有动物 |
[34:55] | the Savannah to live in peace and harmony. | 在和平与和谐中悠然生存 |
[35:14] | Cock-a-doodle… | 喔喔喔 |
[35:18] | All right! Comrades, morning is ‘ere. | 行了 同伴们 清晨到来了 |
[35:21] | We must set off before the sun is ‘igh. | 我们必须要在艳阳高照之前踏上征途 |
[35:24] | You’ll have to go on without me. I’m much too weak. | 大家不用管我了 我虚弱得不行了 |
[35:30] | Non! I will stay with | 不 我留下陪苏希 |
[35:32] | Sushi and the tortoises and look after them. | 和乌龟夫妇 我来照顾他们 |
[35:36] | As for the lion and the euh…Weasel, they will find the water. | 至于狮子和…鼹鼠 他们去找水 |
[35:42] | And Toby and Smiley will accompany them. Humph! | 托比和笑笑和他们一道 |
[37:20] | Here at the Eden Paradise Hotel, we now find the participants | 这里是伊甸园酒店 前来参加 |
[37:24] | of the 168th Conference on Climate Change in attendance. | 第168届气候会议的人员都已到齐 |
[37:29] | And here is someone who is | 我要向大家介绍一位 |
[37:30] | clearly not the least impressed with any of it. | 对这些都不以为然的人 |
[37:33] | Hello, I’m Maya. For sure, | 大家好 我是玛雅 很显然 |
[37:35] | we all know what happens at these things. | 大家都知道发生了什么 |
[37:38] | It’s like you grown-ups love to hear | 但好像你们大人就是 |
[37:39] | each other talk and talk and nothing ever happens! | 开会啊开会啊却不办实事 |
[37:42] | I’m sure you’re all awaiting | 我相信大家和我们一样 |
[37:44] | the results of the conference, as we are. | 期待本次会议的成果 |
[37:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[37:55] | I welcome you all here to the Eden Paradise | 欢迎大家来到伊甸园 |
[37:58] | as guests of the Climate Conference. | 参与气候大会 |
[38:02] | The all important job of the | 为此次大会揭幕这一重大任务 |
[38:03] | buffet opening falls to our very own house mascot. | 就交给我们珍贵的家养吉祥物吧 |
[38:07] | It’s true, may l present…Toto! | 没错 请容我向大家献上 淘淘 |
[38:15] | The water’s trapped like a rat. | 水 就像老鼠一样被困住了 |
[38:17] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁会做出这种事情啊 |
[38:34] | Going a bit faster, aren’t we? | 咱这才叫速度与激情 对不 |
[38:52] | Billy, they’ve stolen your idea. | 比利 你的创意被剽窃了 |
[38:56] | Hmm… How do they get the hyena poo-poo so round? | 他们是怎么把土狼便便滚这么圆的 |
[39:02] | I love it, l love it, l love it. Cool! | 我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢 酷 |
[39:23] | Give me five! Whey-hey! | 满分 |
[39:27] | Australians! | 澳洲人啊 |
[39:44] | Oh, he’s so cute! | 好可爱哦 |
[39:57] | What?! Hunter! | 什么 猎手 |
[40:06] | They’re a strange breed of monkey. | 一群奇怪品种的猴子 |
[40:16] | They’re cute, though. A little funny-looking, | 蛮可爱的嘛 虽然有点儿滑稽 |
[40:18] | but cute. | 但还是蛮可爱的 |
[40:19] | See you later, Billy. | 回头见 比利 |
[40:22] | Now! Where’s the beast, huh? | 我来了 野兽在哪 |
[40:49] | Cannonball! | 完美入水 |
[41:20] | Ha-ha-ha… Jaw. | 咱没有蛀牙哦 |
[42:10] | Come on. Over here! | 来 这边 |
[42:25] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[42:59] | You must know, l saved your life on my lunch break, humph! | 你得知道 我可是在午休时间救下你的 |
[43:05] | Er, now, now, gentlemen, if you please… | 好了 好了 先生们 烦请… |
[43:08] | I can guarantee you personally | 我以个人名誉担保 |
[43:10] | that this whole unfortunate fiasco is over. | 这场闹剧到此为止了 |
[43:15] | – His ears have gone red. – Here it comes! | -他耳朵变红了 -又来了 |
[43:28] | Smiley, I can’t think of a | 笑笑 想不明白这群猴子 |
[43:29] | better argument for good, clean outdoor living. | 为什么不生活在空气清新的户外呢 |
[44:16] | Actually, the wellness suite is solely for paying hotel guests. | 其实 健身套房只向酒店的客户开放 |
[44:26] | Mm, wild! | 够野性 |
[44:28] | Eh, Smiley, you try it on. | 笑笑 你试试 |
[44:40] | Two words, gentlemen: mini bar, capiche? | 先生们 这是小吧台 懂 |
[44:53] | Hands off! This is the honeymoon suite. | 别碰 这里是蜜月套房 |
[44:59] | OK, I’ll watch for Hunter. | 好了 我来盯猎手 |
[45:02] | You do not wanna mess around with him. | 你们可对付不了他 |
[45:05] | So, you’d better behave yourselves, | 所以 表现好点儿 |
[45:06] | if you know what’s good for you! | 要知道都是为你们自己好 |
[45:07] | Cool. | 酷 |
[45:14] | Hold on. Better we don’t take a single shot. | 等下 最好不要开枪 |
[45:18] | We hate bad press. | 传出去对我们影响不好 |
[45:20] | Instead, catch and send it | 活捉 然后送到 |
[45:22] | to our casino in Vegas. | 咱们拉斯维加斯的赌场去 |
[45:24] | At least we can make a profit out of this whole mess. | 起码还能从这烂摊子里头赚一笔 |
[45:39] | I don’t trust that monkey. | 我可信不过那猴子 |
[45:57] | Didn’t l tell you not to touch anything? | 我不是告诉了你们什么都不要乱动吗 |
[46:04] | Where is the armchair? | 扶手椅哪去了 |
[46:10] | Oh…you uncultured pig! | 你个没文化的猪 |
[46:13] | We sit on chairs, we don’t eat them! | 椅子是用来坐的 不是吃的 |
[46:28] | And where’s the little guy? | 小个子跑哪里去了 |
[46:30] | Billy is in the water cave. | 比利在水洞洗澡呢 |
[46:32] | ♪ Splish-splash, l was taking a bath | 水花水花 我正在洗澡哇 |
[46:36] | ♪ All-about-a Saturday night, ooh | 在这么一个周六的夜晚 |
[46:39] | ♪ Rub-a-dub, just relaxing in the tub | 揉揉搓搓 歇在水缸里吧 |
[46:42] | ♪ Thinking everything was all right | 相信一切都会好的 |
[46:46] | That’s quite enough rub-a-dubbing for today! | 揉揉搓搓就搓到这里吧 |
[46:49] | I happen to have a job here, | 我只是在这里有份工作 |
[46:52] | and l have no desire to get into trouble on account of you! | 可不想因为你们惹上麻烦 |
[46:55] | I worked hard to get my position. | 我工作那么努力才得到今天的位子 |
[46:58] | What is it you want from me? | 你们到底想怎么样啦 |
[47:01] | We want water! | 我们想要水 |
[47:05] | Ah, right here you have water! | 给你水 |
[47:11] | – So now if you would get out. – One thing. | -现在可以走了吧 -还有一件事 |
[47:13] | Why on earth did you help us by hiding us in here? | 你究竟为什么要把我们藏起来救我们 |
[47:17] | Because with Hunter, you would have been killed. | 因为遇到猎手 你们会被杀死的 |
[47:19] | So, l see. You are one of us, after all. | 我懂了 也就是说你是我们这边儿的喽 |
[47:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不不不不不 |
[47:25] | I was born in a Brooklyn zoo – | 我出生在布鲁克林动物园 |
[47:27] | not that you know what that means. | 说了你们也不明白 |
[47:29] | I’m very, very sorry but you’re dead wrong | 很不好意思 但是你错了 |
[47:32] | and l am certainly not who you think l am! | 我才不是你们想的那种猩猩 |
[47:34] | I am not one of your kind for sure! | 我和你们才不是一类猩 |
[47:36] | We need water! I mean lots of water! | 我们需要水 很多很多的水 |
[47:39] | For all of us! | 每个人都要 |
[47:40] | Good. Then we go over to the dam, open the floodgates, | 行啊 那就去大坝 打开闸门 |
[47:44] | and run the water to your valley. | 把水放到你们的山谷去 |
[47:47] | And then you folks get lost! | 然后你们就通通消失 |
[47:49] | And so what we have created | 就这样我们创造出了 |
[47:50] | is what we like to call an oasis of peace. | 沙漠中一抹和谐的绿洲 |
[47:54] | In total harmony with nature, which is of course the key, | 完全与自然相协调 当然这也是关键了 |
[47:57] | and that’s called ecological tourism. | 这就是生态旅游业 |
[48:00] | The result: guaranteed sustainability, | 它带来的成果是 稳定的运作 |
[48:03] | with enough electricity generated to power several cities. | 和足以支持好几座城市的电力 |
[48:06] | You can imagine the benefits for the local economy. | 大家可以想象这会给当地经济带来的收益 |
[48:10] | Maybe you should be imagining what that | 也许你们也该想象下 |
[48:11] | means for the poor animals that live downstream. | 这些给下游的动物带去了什么恶果 |
[48:14] | They’re dying of thirst without water! | 他们都快干渴死了 |
[48:18] | Maya, go to your room at once. You know nothing of this. | 玛雅 马上回房去 不懂事 |
[48:21] | It’s always about money, right? | 都是为了钱而已 对不对 |
[48:24] | That’s all you ever think about. | 你满脑子就只是钱 |
[48:25] | These kids… Go figure. | 孩子啊 好好想想吧 |
[48:29] | And now, if you would follow me | 现在 请大家跟随我 |
[48:31] | into the complex interior. | 进入复杂的内部进行参观 |
[48:36] | I’ll go in there, open the spout, then l’ll come back out. | 我先进去 打开水管 然后就回来 |
[48:40] | Meanwhile, you make sure you do not move from this spot! | 这期间 你们要保证不离开这里半步 |
[49:02] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[49:05] | As you can imagine, | 大家可以想象得到 |
[49:06] | the most modern and stringent security measures | 针对这一敏感区域 |
[49:10] | are utilised in this most sensitive of areas. | 我们集中采取了最现代最严格的安保措施 |
[49:13] | Everything is state of the art and | 所有东西都是当今先进技术制造 |
[49:16] | hermetically sealed. | 并且完全密闭 |
[49:18] | Unauthorised access is totally out of the question. | 未经许可 是完全没有可能闯进来的 |
[49:40] | Socrates! | 苏格拉底 |
[49:41] | Oh, l feel rather woozy. | 我有点儿晕 |
[49:43] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[49:51] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[49:54] | Oh, no! Not again! | 不要吧 又来了 |
[51:24] | Come, if you are man enough to do it! | 来呀 有种来呀 |
[51:31] | En garde. | 预备 |
[51:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[51:52] | Oh, no, that’s totally not fair. No, no, no! | 不是吧 不公平耶 不不 不 |
[51:56] | Brave veterans, can you stand the pace? | 勇敢的老家伙们 能跟上吗 |
[51:59] | We’re fine, thank you. | 我们能行 谢谢 |
[52:01] | Though we’re not quite as young as we used to be. | 虽然我们已经不再年轻了 |
[52:05] | Well, l see, heeh-heeh… | 哦 我懂了 |
[52:08] | a beauty in the prime of her life. | 花样年华的佼佼美人 |
[52:10] | Well, l’m 715 years old. | 我已经715岁了 |
[52:14] | Winston is twelve years older. | 温斯顿还要再老上12岁 |
[52:17] | She has aged splendidly, my dear little lotus blossom. | 岁月让她面容更加姣丽 我的小荷花朵儿 |
[52:22] | You, with the sweet talk. | 你说话真甜 |
[52:25] | Ahh…l’amour! | 爱情啊 |
[52:29] | The ‘eroism of the tortoises has saved us all, | 乌龟夫妇的英勇行为救了所有人 |
[52:33] | but without water all that awaits us is certain death. | 但是如果没有水 我们还是会死 |
[52:38] | And we are doomed if we go | 如果我们去救苏格拉底 再放水出来 |
[52:39] | back to free Socrates and release the water. | 也是死路一条 |
[52:43] | We are much too weak. | 我们太弱了 |
[52:45] | Then we have to get help! | 那就去寻求帮助吧 |
[52:47] | We’ll call all the animals of the Savannah. | 召集大草原上所有的动物 |
[52:50] | Excellent, Weasel! | 很好 鼹鼠 |
[52:53] | Daddy? What are you doing with the lion? | 爸爸 你把狮子怎么样了 |
[52:56] | Maya, Daddy has no time for this right now. | 玛雅 爸爸现在没有时间 |
[52:59] | Set the lion free right now! | 快把狮子放了 |
[53:01] | Impossible! There is nothing l can do. | 不可能的 我也无能为力 |
[53:03] | The lion is dangerous | 狮子是很危险的 |
[53:05] | and we can’t just let it loose to run around all over the place. | 不可能就这样放了他 让他乱跑 |
[53:10] | And besides, l’ve already | 再说 我都已经 |
[53:11] | sold the lion to a casino in Las Vegas. | 把他买到拉斯维加斯赌场去了 |
[53:26] | You have successfully penetrated the security zone, | 你安全穿过了安全区 |
[53:29] | while your friends have disappeared in the drink. | 但是你的朋友可都被水冲走了 |
[53:33] | You! Looks like you’re the lucky one. | 你呀 看来还是你最幸运呢 |
[53:37] | Smith sold you to a casino in Las Vegas. | 史密斯把你卖到拉斯维加斯去了 |
[53:40] | Las WHAT? | 拉什么 |
[53:41] | You hit the jackpot. Top of the mountain! | 你走运了 中了头彩啊 |
[53:44] | I’ve always dreamed of | 我一直都梦想着 |
[53:46] | doing an appearance in Las Vegas, just once. | 去一次拉斯维加斯 哪怕一次也行 |
[54:05] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[54:07] | Drink. | 那就喝点水吧 |
[54:10] | It’ll taste a lot better. | 会让你胃口好些 |
[54:16] | Oh, Mum, did you have something to drink? | 妈妈 你喝过了吗 |
[54:19] | Of course I did! | 我当然喝过了 |
[54:22] | You’re a really bad liar, you know. | 你真不会撒谎 知道吗 |
[54:27] | Junior? | 儿子 |
[54:40] | This is my water hole, crocodile bait! | 这是我的水洼 鳄鱼饵 |
[54:43] | So? | 怎么着 |
[54:44] | You go find your own puddle, si? | 去找你自己的水坑去 懂 |
[54:47] | Or you can find my horn! | 不然就吃我一角 |
[54:49] | Instead l’ll use your horn as a toenail clipper, OK? | 你那破角只够哥剔趾甲的 懂 |
[54:53] | You’re asking for it. | 这可是你自找的 |
[55:07] | 300 pounds, and not an ounce of brain in their fat heads. | 300磅肥膘 没一点是脑子 |
[55:31] | On three. One… Two… | 数到三 一 二 |
[55:34] | Three…go! | 三 出发 |
[56:01] | No! | 不 |
[56:15] | Hey, look! | 瞧 |
[56:33] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[56:37] | Hold on, sweetheart. | 等等 宝贝 |
[56:42] | Stop! | 停 |
[56:53] | Haven’t you idiots got anything better to do? | 你们这些傻瓜没别的事儿可做了吗 |
[56:56] | – Erm, nope. – Eh, no. | -没了 -没 |
[56:58] | Have you ever thought why | 一开始是因为什么打起来的 |
[57:00] | you two are fighting in the first place? | 你们想过没有 |
[57:02] | Naturally. Because… | 当然了 就是因为 |
[57:05] | Eh…’cause… | 因为 |
[57:09] | – What do you think, Biggie? – Hey, l don’t know. | -你说呢 大个子 -我不知道 |
[57:14] | Just as I thought. | 我就知道 |
[57:16] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[57:17] | go and play your juvenile games somewhere else! | 换个地方玩儿你们那小孩子的游戏去 |
[57:19] | Got it? Hmm?! | 懂了吗 |
[57:26] | Let’s go talk to Angie. | 我们去找安吉谈谈吧 |
[57:27] | She is actually the president of Okavango. | 她才是喀拉哈里沙漠之王 |
[57:30] | A female president! Hmm, why not? | 女王 不错 |
[57:35] | I will attempt a bit of diplomacy with ‘er, the way l know ‘ow. | 我懂外交 我来跟她一聊 |
[57:41] | My skin is utterly and completely dried out. | 人家的皮肤都快干透了啦 |
[57:44] | My nails are all cracked, my complexion – ruined! | 指甲都裂了 面色也毁了 |
[57:48] | My lashes are like barbed wire. | 人家的睫毛都快硬成钢丝了 |
[57:51] | The end is near! | 末日不远啦 |
[57:52] | Giselle… | 吉赛尔 |
[57:55] | We’ve got other things to worry about. | 我们还有别的需要操心的事 |
[57:57] | Oh, well, that’s charming. | 哦 真是太好了 |
[57:59] | I’m falling apart and you say, | 人家都崩溃了 你还说 |
[58:00] | “We’ve got other things to worry about!” | “我们还有别的需要操心的事” |
[58:02] | Oh, do not despair, mesdames! | 不要绝望嘛 女士们 |
[58:05] | Oh, no! I hear voices! Aah, I know this is the end. | 不 我有幻听了 末日来临了 |
[58:09] | And I look like such a mess. | 人家还没来得及梳妆打扮呢 |
[58:14] | Hello, the name is…Charles. | 你们好 我的名字叫查尔斯 |
[58:17] | Charles! My, my, what a lovely name! | 查尔斯 真是个好名字 |
[58:21] | By the way, the oppressive heat can do nothing to hide | 顺便说一句 就算天气再闷热也无法隐藏 |
[58:24] | your noble and sublime beauty. | 你那高贵又崇高的美 |
[58:30] | If I may be so bold, | 恕我冒昧 |
[58:32] | you seem to have been blessed with a delightful nose. | 您的鼻子真的很美 |
[58:38] | So soft! And the most silky trunk! | 太柔软了 这是最柔滑的象鼻 |
[58:43] | Pooh! Go marry her, then. | 哼 那你就娶了她吧 |
[58:45] | We must call a conference. Tout de suite! | 我们必须召开会议 马上 |
[58:48] | – A conference? – A gathering of all the animals. | -召开会议 -所有的动物都要参加 |
[58:52] | There we must figure out how this hero of yours | 我们必须弄清楚你的英雄 |
[58:55] | was able to discover the water. | 是如何发现水的 |
[58:58] | I have a hero? Erm, who is it? | 我的英雄 是谁 |
[59:02] | Billy? | 比利 |
[59:07] | Then someone’s got to blow the great horn! | 得有人去吹响伟大的号角了 |
[59:32] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[59:54] | There is a great gathering of the animals in two hours, | 有个每个动物都要参加的盛会 |
[59:57] | called a conference. | 叫动物会议 |
[59:59] | You don’t want to be late! | 你绝对不许迟到 |
[1:00:02] | I’m on my way! | 我这就去 |
[1:00:04] | Ugh! Let’s see, two hours. I know I can do it. | 让我看看 两个小时 我知道我能做到 |
[1:00:08] | Thank heaven for shortcuts. | 感谢上帝赐我捷径 |
[1:00:14] | Well, look who’s here. It’s the lightweight! | 看看这是谁啊 黑又轻 |
[1:00:17] | Hey, Biggie. | 你好 大块头 |
[1:00:19] | What’s so funny, carrot top, eh? | 有什么好笑的 胡萝卜头 |
[1:00:32] | We are all gathered together to discuss our precarious situation. | 我们聚在一起讨论我们所面临的危险处境 |
[1:00:37] | As you all may know, | 你们或许都知道了 |
[1:00:38] | this is our first great historical animal gathering. | 这是历史上第一次伟大的动物会议 |
[1:00:42] | For the duration of the proceedings, | 在此会议期间 |
[1:00:45] | none of you will inflict harm upon another! | 谁都不许伤害其他动物 |
[1:00:47] | Fine by me! | 我同意 |
[1:00:49] | Meerkats only really count as snacks! | 猫鼬就是甜点而已 |
[1:00:53] | No one is allowed to touch anyone! | 谁都不许碰其他的动物 |
[1:00:58] | Billy? Your report. | 比利 你可以讲了 |
[1:01:00] | Yeah. So, here’s the scoop. Uh, I found the water, cool. | 是的 这是独家新闻 我找到水了 酷 |
[1:01:05] | Who cares what that worm has to say? | 谁在乎这小不点说什么呢 |
[1:01:07] | He’s nothing but a squashed fly on my hoof, see? | 和我一脚就踩死的苍蝇一样 |
[1:01:13] | Problem is, the water’s trapped way up in Leopard Canyon, | 问题是 水被那些大石头 |
[1:01:16] | by these massive stones. | 困在了有豹子的峡谷 |
[1:01:21] | No, it was because of a bunch of strange, | 不 是一堆奇怪的 |
[1:01:24] | ugly creatures, naked, without any fur! | 丑陋的生物 赤裸着 还没有毛 |
[1:01:27] | Oh, that’s gross! | 真恶心 |
[1:01:29] | We’re talking bloodthirsty, awful beasts. | 他们可是嗜血成性的 可怕的野兽 |
[1:01:32] | They call themselves humans! | 他们自称人类 |
[1:01:34] | What a pile of garbage! | 说的什么垃圾东西 |
[1:01:36] | And since when did we ever listen to the drivel from a meerkat? | 我们为什么要听一只猫鼬胡说八道 |
[1:01:40] | Chino is a dumb buffalo, | 奇诺虽然脑子不太好使 |
[1:01:43] | but for once he’s got a point. | 但这次他说得对 |
[1:01:45] | Mon ami. This, well, | 我的朋友 这个 |
[1:01:49] | meerkat has shown more courage than all of you combined. | 猫鼬比你们更加勇气可嘉 |
[1:01:53] | Oh, such big words coming from you, you… | 哦 真是只说大话的 说大话的… |
[1:01:56] | ..You little half-pint. | 说大话的小野鸡 |
[1:01:58] | Do you have any idea what this little half-pint has been through? | 你知道这只小野鸡所走过的路吗 |
[1:02:02] | Do you just know how many of my comrades I have lost? | 你知道我有多少同志献身革命吗 |
[1:02:05] | The things I have seen from a dark dungeon, | 我曾在一个黑暗的地牢呆过 |
[1:02:09] | where my kind and I were locked up | 和同志们被锁在牢里 |
[1:02:11] | only to languish in the smallest of cells, | 在那极小的牢房里挣扎 |
[1:02:14] | while wondering if we were to end up on a skewer? | 想着我们是不是会被做成肉串 |
[1:02:17] | Or perhaps a burgundy sauce? | 或者也许是勃艮第酱 |
[1:02:20] | Man kind treats us like…animals! | 人类像…动物一样对待我们 |
[1:02:25] | Well, that certainly was clear as mud. | 真是无法理解 |
[1:02:28] | And that’s why we have to do something! | 所以我们得做点什么 |
[1:02:31] | We have to free up the water now! | 我们必须把水放出来 |
[1:02:33] | Er, correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t that mean | 我没记错的话 如果要这么做 |
[1:02:36] | we have to go through the… Valley of Death?! | 我们就得走…死亡之谷 |
[1:02:41] | The water has always come, and it will come this time. | 水总是会来的 这次也是 |
[1:02:45] | We just have to wait. | 我们等着就行了 |
[1:02:47] | The water is not simply water. | 水不只是水 |
[1:02:51] | It is the blood of our forefathers. | 那还是我们祖先的血脉 |
[1:02:55] | Come on, what’s with these two old-timers! | 拜托 这两个老家伙是怎么回事 |
[1:02:59] | These two tortoises know mankind better than any other alive! | 这两只乌龟比在座的各位都了解人类 |
[1:03:04] | And, of course, much, much longer. | 了解的多的多 |
[1:03:07] | – Good… – … evening. | -晚上… -…好 |
[1:03:10] | My name is Winston and… | 我是温斯顿 |
[1:03:12] | ..I am called Winifred. | 我是薇弗雷德 |
[1:03:15] | We were born more than 700 years ago… | 我们700多年前 |
[1:03:18] | ..on an island located deep within the Pacific Ocean. | 出生在一个位于太平洋深处的岛上 |
[1:03:22] | In all that time, we have come across many human beings. | 在我们这一生里 遇到了无数的人类 |
[1:03:27] | They have stolen and have murdered | 他们无数次的烧杀抢掠 |
[1:03:30] | and destroyed everything many, many times. | 毁灭一切 |
[1:03:35] | And we let it happen. | 我们却听之任之 |
[1:03:38] | And because of this, we have lost everything. | 也正是因为这个 我们失去了一切 |
[1:03:43] | Our beloved home is sadly no more. | 我们心爱的家园 一去不复返了 |
[1:03:47] | Where once were blooming flowers of all colours | 那曾经鲜花盛开的地方 |
[1:03:51] | is now dry and arid. | 现在干涸荒凉 |
[1:03:54] | Where once the very air vibrated | 那曾经鹰击长空 |
[1:03:57] | with the twittering of thousands of kinds of birds | 万物霜天竞自由的地方 |
[1:04:00] | is now only silence. | 现在只剩下死寂 |
[1:04:02] | Where once seals and the beasts of the ocean bobbed in the waves, | 那曾经鱼翔浅底的地方 |
[1:04:08] | all life is now at an end. | 现在已了无生机 |
[1:04:10] | Galmanpagos, our wondrous home, | 加拉帕格斯 我们美丽的家园 |
[1:04:13] | is now little more than a wretched, black, dark and oily mass. | 现在被无尽的 黑暗的石油笼罩 |
[1:04:19] | The entire world is nothing | 而整个世界 |
[1:04:21] | more than a black, dark and oily mass. | 也被无尽的 黑暗的石油笼罩着 |
[1:04:25] | Except for this place here. | 除了这个地方 |
[1:04:29] | But if you do nothing to stop it, | 但是如果我们不做点什么的话 |
[1:04:31] | this place too will become no more than a blackened stain. | 这里也将变成又一个地狱 |
[1:04:36] | For Man is a thief who comes in the night | 人类只不过是深夜潜入的窃贼 |
[1:04:39] | and takes what he wants from the land. | 在土地上予取予求 |
[1:04:47] | He is like a snake who eats his own tail to survive. | 他像一条靠吃自己存活的蛇 |
[1:04:53] | But the Earth does not belong to Man. | 但地球并不属于人类 |
[1:04:57] | He’s only a tiny part of it. | 人类只是沧海一粟 |
[1:05:02] | Man did not weave the fabric of life. | 人类并没有谱写生命的篇章 |
[1:05:06] | He’s but a thread within it, | 他们只不过是里面的一粒辞藻 |
[1:05:08] | for we all share the same breath. | 因为我们都生活在这天空下 |
[1:05:12] | The rising mists of the lush green forests, | 冉冉升起的薄雾 郁郁葱葱的绿色森林 |
[1:05:16] | the refreshment of the rocky mountain breezes, | 落基山脉吹来的徐徐微风 |
[1:05:19] | the perfumed scent of the wind after a cooling shower of rain, | 还有骤雨之后清新的气息 |
[1:05:23] | the plants, Man and we, the animals. | 这些植物 人类与我们 动物 |
[1:05:29] | What Man doesn’t realise is what he does to the land | 人类没有意识到他们的所作所为 |
[1:05:33] | he ultimately does to himself, | 终将让自己自食其果 |
[1:05:37] | and when the land is finally destroyed | 当最后一片陆地也被污染 |
[1:05:40] | and the animals are either driven out or killed, | 动物或被赶走或被屠杀的时候 |
[1:05:44] | Man will rule over the Earth alone. | 人类就将独自统治地球 |
[1:05:48] | Then, lost and forlorn, | 然后 迷失和绝望 |
[1:05:50] | he too will be wiped from the face of the Earth. | 他们也终将灭亡 |
[1:05:53] | But that is a cold comfort to us now, | 但那对我们来说并没有意义 |
[1:05:57] | for every one of you will perish | 如果我们现在不奋起反抗 |
[1:06:00] | if you don’t defend yourselves against humanity. | 我们很快就会灭亡 |
[1:06:23] | My dear, you spoke wisely and with great care. | 亲爱的 你的讲话睿智又包含了仁爱之道 |
[1:06:28] | Well, that’s because they were your thoughts that I spoke. | 那是因为我说的正是你的想法 |
[1:06:34] | What you spoke was greater than every thought. | 你所说的比任何想法都要好 |
[1:06:38] | And still all meaningless, | 相比我多年与你在一起的感觉 |
[1:06:42] | compared to my many years with you, | 这些都没有意义 |
[1:06:45] | our years together. | 我们在一起的这些年 |
[1:06:49] | It’s been wonderful. | 太完美了 |
[1:06:51] | Good. So good… | 很好 太好了 |
[1:07:03] | Winnie? | 薇妮 |
[1:07:05] | Winnie? | 薇妮 |
[1:07:46] | Winston and Winifred | 温斯顿和薇弗雷德 |
[1:07:49] | have gone to sleep for the last time. | 最后一次地相拥入眠了 |
[1:07:53] | But they live on in all our dreams | 但他们仍然活在我们所有人的梦中 |
[1:07:57] | and in our hearts. | 我们的心中 |
[1:08:44] | The day has come. | 这一天已经来到了 |
[1:08:46] | Madame, we are waiting on your command. | 女士 我们在等你下令 |
[1:08:50] | But shouldn’t we consult the oracle first? | 但我们不是应该先请神谕吗 |
[1:08:53] | I don’t think so, dear. Been there, done that. | 我不这么认为 亲爱的 咱都请教过了 |
[1:08:56] | – So, to battle! – And down with the beast! | -战斗吧 -打倒野兽 |
[1:09:00] | And down with the beast! | 打倒野兽 |
[1:09:02] | Allons! Et vive la liberte! | 冲啊 自由万岁 |
[1:09:22] | Well! The least they could have done is consult the oracle. | 他们竟然污蔑先知 |
[1:09:25] | I get no respect! | 一点都不懂得尊敬神祗 |
[1:09:27] | What happened to tradition? It’s a disgrace! | 古老传统都忘了吗 真是耻辱 |
[1:09:31] | Did you hear what I heard? | 我没听错吧 |
[1:09:33] | We’ve all been asking for advice from that guy? | 咱们一直以来都是听的他的意见 |
[1:09:36] | A hairdresser who talks from both sides | 一个一边理发 |
[1:09:39] | of his mouth at the same time? | 一边说胡话的美发师 |
[1:09:54] | A proud army, | 可以肯定的是 |
[1:09:55] | to be sure, Madame. | 这是个值得骄傲的军队 女士 |
[1:09:57] | It is a true honneur to be allowed to march with you. | 真是很荣幸可以伴随你们 |
[1:10:01] | Yes, we’re proud, but are we strong enough? | 是的 我们很骄傲 但我们够强大吗 |
[1:10:04] | Remember, the buffalo and the rhino didn’t come along. | 要知道 水牛和犀牛都没来 |
[1:10:08] | The heroic courage of our brave soldiers will make up for them. | 我们英勇士兵们的勇气会填补他们的空缺的 |
[1:10:16] | Socrates, hang in there. We’re coming! | 苏格拉底 坚持住 我们来了 |
[1:10:40] | How about those who don’t have a banana milkshake? | 想没想过没有香蕉奶昔喝的怎么办 |
[1:10:43] | Or a drop of water? | 或是一滴水也没有的 |
[1:10:45] | Hey, I can read you like a book. | 我懂你的意思 |
[1:10:48] | You wanna make me feel all guilty so that I’ll help you escape. | 你想让我觉得内疚 然后帮助你逃跑 |
[1:10:51] | But you’re wasting your time. I can’t do anything. | 但你在浪费时间 我什么都不会做的 |
[1:10:55] | The big guy with the rifle’s got the key to the cage. | 带枪的大个子把钥匙关在了笼子里 |
[1:10:57] | Here I am, confined to a cage, | 我在这里 被关在一个笼子里 |
[1:11:00] | but yet somehow I remain free. | 但我依然是自由的 |
[1:11:02] | You are outside, but you’re not really free at all. Are you? | 你在外面 但你并不是真正的自由 对吗 |
[1:11:09] | So… Duty calls! | 使命在召唤 |
[1:11:15] | Just go. Playing monkey must be fun. | 去吧 耍猴子一定很好玩 |
[1:11:19] | ♪ You put your right foot in You put your right foot out | 伸出你的右脚 收起你的右脚 |
[1:11:22] | ♪ You put your right foot in And you shake it all about | 伸出你的右脚 使劲来摇一摇 |
[1:11:26] | ♪ You do the hokey-pokey And you turn yourself around | 做完这些动作 你再转一个圈 |
[1:11:30] | ♪ That’s what it’s all about | 咱的戏法变完了 |
[1:11:34] | ♪ You put your left foot in You put your left foot out | 伸出你的左脚 收起你的左脚 |
[1:11:37] | ♪ And you shake it all about | 使劲来摇一摇 |
[1:11:39] | ♪ You do the hokey-pokey And you turn yourself around | 做完这些动作 你再转一个圈 |
[1:11:43] | ♪ That’s what it’s all about. | 咱的戏法变完了 |
[1:11:57] | Clearly you are a meat-eater. | 显然你是个食肉动物 |
[1:11:59] | One can tell by that, euh, unpleasant breath. | 从你那难闻的口气中就能知道 |
[1:12:03] | And have a little respect! | 放尊重点 |
[1:12:06] | Just look at yourself. Stand up straight! | 看看你自己 站直了 |
[1:12:09] | Chest out! | 挺胸 |
[1:12:12] | And why are you so late? | 你为什么迟到 |
[1:12:14] | What kind of discipline is that for a soldier? | 这种纪律能成为一名士兵吗 |
[1:12:17] | And take your incredibly filthy paws off my uniform! | 别用你肮脏的手碰我的制服 |
[1:12:22] | To your unit! This year, please… | 回你的部队去 快去 |
[1:12:30] | – Everything all right, my brave hero? – But of course! | -一切都好吗 我勇敢的英雄 -那当然 |
[1:12:35] | I simply had to reprimand the cowardly deserter. | 我只是在谴责那些胆小的逃兵 |
[1:12:51] | Showtime! | 好戏开始了 |
[1:14:27] | Toto? | 淘淘 |
[1:15:04] | Oh, damn. | 真可恶 |
[1:15:06] | The most worthy of foes, yes, without question. | 毫无疑问他们是值得尊敬的敌人 |
[1:15:12] | Madame, if you’d allow me, | 夫人 如果你允许 |
[1:15:14] | then I strongly suggest we send a message. | 我强烈建议我们给他们捎个口信 |
[1:15:18] | Send a message? Hmm… | 传达一个信息 |
[1:15:21] | And if we’re not understood? | 他们不懂怎么办 |
[1:15:25] | This message will be unequivocal! | 这个口信会非常明确的 |
[1:15:35] | Oh! What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:16:14] | Each conference participant | 每个来参加会议的人 |
[1:16:16] | is leaving in an almost giddy, light and ecstatic mood. | 都带着一点兴奋的情绪 干干净净的离开了会场 |
[1:16:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:18:27] | Comrades! We cannot wait any more! Let’s go! | 同志们 我们不能再等了 上吧 |
[1:18:33] | It’s time for heads to roll! | 咱们该冲锋陷阵了 |
[1:18:35] | Giselle, I’ve never heard you speak that way before! | 吉赛尔 我从没听你这么说话 |
[1:18:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:42] | And attack! | 进攻 |
[1:18:54] | Hard. Very hard. This could be tricky. | 真难 太难了 这需要点技巧 |
[1:19:03] | What is that roar? | 那是什么吼声 |
[1:19:05] | It’s the buffalo. | 是水牛 |
[1:19:10] | And the rhinos, too! | 还有犀牛 |
[1:19:28] | What do you know? Hey, lightweight! | 没想到啊 黑又轻 |
[1:19:32] | See you in hell…carrot top! | 地狱见吧 萝卜头 |
[1:20:20] | Socrates! Socrates! | 苏格拉底 苏格拉底 |
[1:20:24] | Start your drumming, Billy. You’ve got the groove! | 开始打鼓吧 比利 节奏在你手里 |
[1:20:28] | I’ve got the groove! | 节奏在我手里 |
[1:21:52] | Mon Dieu. | 上帝啊 |
[1:21:54] | Do you see that? That’s my dad! | 你看到了吗 那是我爸爸干的 |
[1:22:17] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:22:21] | Turtle dove! | 亲爱的 |
[1:22:22] | Billy, the time has come. | 比利 时间到了 |
[1:22:25] | Party time! | 派对时间 |
[1:22:44] | ♪ Well, she got her daddy’s car | 她开着她老爸的车 |
[1:22:46] | ♪ And she cruised through the hamburger stand, now | 她开过了汉堡包店 |
[1:22:50] | ♪ Seems she forgot all about the library | 她似乎忘记了向他老爸 |
[1:22:53] | ♪ Like she told her old man, now | 保证过要去图书馆 |
[1:22:56] | ♪ And with the radio blasting | 收音机音量大开 |
[1:22:58] | ♪ Goes cruising just as fast as she can, now | 车子也越来越快 |
[1:23:02] | ♪ And she’ll have fun, fun, fun | 她会很愉快 很愉快 很愉快 |
[1:23:04] | ♪ Till her daddy takes the T-bird away | 直到她老爸把车开走 |
[1:23:09] | ♪ The girls can’t stand her ’cause she walks, | 女孩们不喜欢她因为她走路 |
[1:23:11] | ♪ looks and drives like an ace | 外表和车技都差到了家 |
[1:23:16] | ♪ She makes the lndy 500 | 她让印地系列赛 |
[1:23:18] | ♪ look like a Roman chariot race, now | 变成老爷车大作战 |
[1:23:20] | ♪ A lot of guys try to catch her | 很多人试图追上她 |
[1:23:22] | ♪ But she leads them on a wild goose chase, now… | 但她带领他们乱跑一场 |
[1:23:27] | The hotel is finished. I’m ruined. | 酒店关门了 我失败了 |
[1:23:31] | – Are you satisfied? – Yeah. | -你满意了吗 -是的 |
[1:23:34] | Look at how happy they are. | 看看他们有多快乐 |
[1:23:45] | ♪ Well, you knew all along | 你一直都知道 |
[1:23:47] | ♪ that your dad was getting wise to you, now | 你爸爸现在正变得越来越聪明 |
[1:23:52] | ♪ And since he took your set of keys you’ve been thinking | 他拿走你钥匙组的时候你在想 |
[1:23:55] | ♪ That your fun is all through, now. | 你自始自终都很快乐 |
[1:23:58] | Charles, your passion thrills me more than I can say. | 查尔斯 你的热情让我难以形容 |
[1:24:01] | Ah, ma chérie, this is | 我亲爱的 这是 |
[1:24:03] | the first step on the journey of a lifetime. | 人生漫长旅途中的第一步 |
[1:25:28] | From the 169th Climate Change Conference here in New York… | 第169届气候变化会议在纽约召开… |
[1:25:36] | I see that we may entertain some unexpected visitors. | 我知道我们迎来了一些意想不到的来宾 |
[1:25:39] | And it appears that the animals are finally going | 看来 这些动物终将 |
[1:25:43] | to make us accountable for our actions. | 让我们为自己的行为负责 |
[1:28:07] | Well, what do you know? | 真是想不到啊 |
[1:28:09] | – G’day, Ken! – Howdy-ho, jumping buddy! | -你好 肯 -好哟 跳跳鼠 |
[1:28:44] | Pal, help me out. Where’s the conference? | 伙计 请问一下 会议在哪里开 |
[1:28:48] | What? The conference of the animals? | 什么 这次的动物会议吗 |
[1:28:51] | Why, it’s in America! | 怎么了 在美国开啊 |
[1:28:53] | America? I just happen to have a shortcut. | 美国 我正好有条捷径 |
[1:29:00] | Oh, what a shame. I could have given him a shave. | 太可惜了 我本来能忽悠他让他在我这刮胡子的 |
[1:29:26] | ♪ Nobody is gonna stand in our way | 没人能阻挡我们前进 |
[1:29:28] | ♪ Nobody is gonna hurt us again | 没人能再来伤害我们 |
[1:29:31] | ♪ Some say they wanna shoot the game | 有些人去责怪游戏规则 |
[1:29:33] | ♪ But use your brains We know who’s to blame | 但动动你的脑子 我们知道该去怪谁 |
[1:29:37] | ♪ Nobody is gonna stand in our way | 没人能阻挡我们前进 |
[1:29:40] | ♪ Nobody is gonna hurt us again | 没人能再来伤害我们 |
[1:29:42] | ♪ Some say they wanna shoot the game | 有些人去责怪游戏规则 |
[1:29:45] | ♪ But use your brains We know who’s to blame | 但动动你的脑子 我们知道该去怪谁 |
[1:29:49] | ♪ Let’s go towards a new horizon | 让我们迈向一个新的地平线 |
[1:29:51] | ♪ A place where we can all be free | 在那里我们都能获得自由 |
[1:29:54] | ♪ What keeps you all from realising | 是什么让你觉悟 |
[1:29:56] | ♪ We are no part of humanity? | 我们也是人类的一部分 |
[1:30:00] | ♪ We could have shared and would have lived | 我们可以共同分享 共同生存 |
[1:30:03] | ♪ Forever and again | 你我相依到永远 |
[1:30:06] | ♪ Going there and doing this | 去那里 做这个 |
[1:30:08] | ♪ Like when children play | 就像孩子一样玩耍 |
[1:30:11] | ♪ But we can’t let you get away | 但我们不能让你逃走 |
[1:30:14] | ♪ With murder, first degree | 谋杀犯罪 一级谋杀 |
[1:30:17] | ♪ This is the planet of the apes | 你会是地球的模仿者 |
[1:30:20] | ♪ And, Man, you will see | 人类啊 你们会看到的 |
[1:30:22] | ♪ Let’s go towards a new horizon | 让我们迈向一个新的地平线 |
[1:30:25] | ♪ A place where we can all be free | 在那里我们都能获得自由 |
[1:30:28] | ♪ What keeps you all from realising | 是什么让你觉悟 |
[1:30:30] | ♪ They won’t grant us humanity? | 他们不会对我们仁慈 |
[1:30:33] | ♪ All they wanna do is hate us | 他们想做的只是伤害我们 |
[1:30:37] | ♪ Kill us or cage us in | 伤害我们 关起我们 |
[1:30:39] | ♪ Please, wake up, brothers and sisters | 醒醒吧 兄弟姐妹们 |
[1:30:42] | ♪ It’s a fight that we can win | 我们能打赢这场仗 |
[1:30:45] | ♪ This is the dawning of the Age of the Animals | 这是动物世纪的黎明 |
[1:30:51] | ♪ The new leader of the world will be one of us | 新的统治者将在我们中间诞生 |
[1:30:56] | ♪ You had your chance but you built bombs to rain down on us | 你有机会逃走 但给我们的警告弹如雨下 |
[1:31:01] | ♪ You hung a bell on us | 你时刻提醒我们 |
[1:31:05] | ♪ We won’t take prisoners | 我们不会被俘虏 |